Speaker 1: Whos the des telephone Gish prays, so listen to this telephone conversation.
Speaker 2: Hurs the decent Telephonish prays to, Hello, Brigitta, Yeah, ich bins. Here is Peter rigetus Enen good Dunker sangsy prigators armed esen.
Speaker 3: Holder arm Gida Snea, Peter aber mong armed.
Speaker 4: Ghana goodt does a se bade a Yeah, that's ged mong by enfi alfrida and Peter bis mong.
Speaker 1: Early in the conversation, you heard ich bins. This means it's me. You also heard alfrida hern, which is the way you say goodbye on the telephone in German.
Speaker 5: Hurs Telephongish.
Speaker 1: Listen one more time to this telephone conversation.
Speaker 5: Hello, Brigitta, Yeah, it bins.
Speaker 2: He is Peter rigetus enan good Dunker sangsi prigid.
Speaker 4: Ender arms, Peter aber moong Ghana good.
Speaker 3: Does a bad Yeah, that's skid en Peters Morgan.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to say this evening?
Speaker 5: Hoiter armened.
Speaker 1: Hoiter armened, say tomorrow evening.
Speaker 5: Morgan armened Morgan Morgan armed.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to say until.
Speaker 6: This this.
Speaker 1: Until tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Chris Morgan.
Speaker 1: Thiss Morgan, say until tomorrow at six o'clock.
Speaker 5: This morng sakes ooor.
Speaker 1: Say until tomorrow at eight.
Speaker 7: This wrngham acht acht thiss worngham acht. Ask what time it is now?
Speaker 1: If it worse this yet, tell her it's ten o'clock.
Speaker 5: Now is this yet seen?
Speaker 1: Or say no, it's four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Nine? Is this few more? H fire? Nine is fiar wor.
Speaker 1: Say five o'clock? Friend four, say I'm going to eat at five o'clock?
Speaker 5: Yes, friend for yes?
Speaker 1: Friend four, ask you're going to eat at five?
Speaker 3: Sees a fund ces a fund?
Speaker 1: How do you say with you.
Speaker 5: Mid enon mid enen.
Speaker 1: Now say I'm going to eat with you? Yes, en say yes, I would like to eat too. Remember essen goes at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ischmershten ishmusten.
Speaker 1: Ask would you like to drink wine?
Speaker 5: Mrchtenzy Wene Drincoln.
Speaker 1: Say no, I'd like a beer.
Speaker 3: Nine ichmershta and beer.
Speaker 1: A beer is the same as one beer in German. Say again, I'd like a.
Speaker 8: Beer, ichimersta and beer. Say one beer, I'm beer?
Speaker 1: Say today.
Speaker 5: Houten houter.
Speaker 1: How do you say nothing or not anything?
Speaker 5: Nichts nichts.
Speaker 1: Nichts say I'm not drinking anything.
Speaker 5: Is drinking Nichts ish drinking Nichts.
Speaker 1: Ask you're drinking nothing?
Speaker 3: See drinking Niche.
Speaker 1: Say no, I'm not drinking anything today.
Speaker 2: Nine you drink a Hordnists. Nine you drink a Hordernists.
Speaker 1: Say I'm going to eat today. At three o'clock.
Speaker 5: He has a whole to him, cry, war.
Speaker 1: Say, or at two o'clock?
Speaker 5: What don't try? War?
Speaker 1: Say? Okay?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Ask what time is it?
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 1: Fi literally means how much? In German? Ask how much.
Speaker 3: I feel?
Speaker 5: We feel? We feel?
Speaker 1: Suppose you want to ask someone how much you owe as in English, it would be too abrupt to simply ask how much, So let's learn the more polite question, how much do I owe you?
Speaker 2: Surely I owe Peter is schilder shulder. Schuilder is sulder.
Speaker 1: Try to say I owe to you.
Speaker 5: Is sure to enen is shurely en.
Speaker 1: Now ask how much do I owe you?
Speaker 5: They finishen we finished en we finishen?
Speaker 1: Ask please, how much do I owe you?
Speaker 5: Peter fishen.
Speaker 1: One mark listen and repeat.
Speaker 3: Mark mark aine inne mark.
Speaker 1: Ask how much you owe?
Speaker 5: We finish en.
Speaker 1: Say one mark.
Speaker 3: Is a mark in a marck?
Speaker 1: Do you think the word mark is masculine, feminine or neuter. It's feminine because you said mack, what is the feminine form of.
Speaker 5: It's inne mark d mock.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to say the streetras.
Speaker 5: Dirasa?
Speaker 1: Try to say a street or one streetsas say again? One mark.
Speaker 3: Is a mark? I know mark?
Speaker 1: And do you remember how to say one beer?
Speaker 5: I' bia i'm bia?
Speaker 1: Ask how much do I owe you todayf surely surely in hort mark stays the same regardless of number. Now say eight marks.
Speaker 3: Acht mark?
Speaker 1: Ask how much.
Speaker 5: We feel?
Speaker 1: Here's how to say eleven marks, whof markff say eleven MARKSF mark? Ask how much.
Speaker 5: I feel?
Speaker 1: How much do I owe you?
Speaker 5: Fishui en?
Speaker 1: Here's how to say twelve.
Speaker 6: Marks swove mark swove swove, say twelve marks, swoth mark.
Speaker 1: Now say two marks.
Speaker 3: Spy mark.
Speaker 1: Practice the contrast between two and twelve. Listen and repeat why swove.
Speaker 3: S why swove.
Speaker 6: Spy swove, Say twelve marks, swove mark, swove mark, say eleven marksf MARKF.
Speaker 1: Say one mark.
Speaker 3: In a mark? Ain know.
Speaker 9: A know.
Speaker 3: Inine mark?
Speaker 1: And how do you say one beer or a beer?
Speaker 5: I'n bier i'm bia.
Speaker 1: Now here is thirteen marks.
Speaker 3: Dritese in mark, rite seen, drideese in.
Speaker 1: Say thirteen marks.
Speaker 3: Drites in mark.
Speaker 1: Ask how much you owe.
Speaker 5: He fin shuly heenen he flu shuly.
Speaker 1: Heenen answer twelve marks.
Speaker 3: Swive mark.
Speaker 9: Swive thirteen marks, dride scene mark dride seen, eleven marks, f mark ef ten marks.
Speaker 3: Scene mark.
Speaker 10: Scene, eight marks, ah mark, six marks six mark, Ask how much.
Speaker 3: F fear.
Speaker 1: Say six.
Speaker 5: Six six?
Speaker 1: Try to ask? Do I owe you? Five marks?
Speaker 4: Should he infant mark? Should he in funt mark? Should he infant mark?
Speaker 1: Say no? Four marks.
Speaker 5: Nine fear mark fear mark.
Speaker 1: Say not five four.
Speaker 5: Fear nicht fun fear.
Speaker 1: And seven marks.
Speaker 5: One seed mark?
Speaker 1: Say I owe you? Thirteen marks.
Speaker 3: Is sure in and writes in mark.
Speaker 1: Say no not thirteen.
Speaker 5: Nine nichtritesn.
Speaker 1: Not thirteen twelve.
Speaker 5: Nichtrit sein spof nichtritsin smove.
Speaker 1: Do I owe you? Twelve marks h.
Speaker 3: Should he in swarf mark? Should he in swarf mark?
Speaker 1: Say no? Eleven marks.
Speaker 5: Nine elf mark elf mark.
Speaker 1: Ask do you understand.
Speaker 5: Fresh stand z?
Speaker 1: Say yes, I understand, Yeah, A fresh deer.
Speaker 3: A fresh deer?
Speaker 1: Ask one mark.
Speaker 3: In a mark?
Speaker 1: Who what did I just ask you to do? I asked you to listen. Now the man is going to propose various things you can do together. You are to contradict him every time. If he offers you whine, say you want a beer. If he wants to do something today, you want to do it tomorrow. If he wants to do it at six o'clock, you prefer seven o'clock, and so on. Helen hes sut, listen and answer.
Speaker 5: Hulens Sun couldn't talk if he get us en in get us en quote.
Speaker 11: Nine escape minished escapemnished address essen.
Speaker 3: Nine dunker h.
Speaker 4: Dunkersthen merd was drinking merchten the wine. Nine dunker is moushta and beer drinking dunker I moushta and beer.
Speaker 5: Also good one hold.
Speaker 3: Nine nat holder morgan.
Speaker 5: Hold armed.
Speaker 3: Nine holder armed morgan armed.
Speaker 5: We feel or on frind nine also done.
Speaker 4: Nine nine aba nine on set.
Speaker 5: I's done long arm off he does.
Speaker 1: Then now you'll have a conversation with the woman. Imagine that she is a saleswoman in a store. You make some purchases, and then you disagree with her about the price. For every price she mentions, correct her by saying one mark less than she asks you for. Begin by asking her how much you owe.
Speaker 2: Her ffacially en vfen treats in Mark.
Speaker 1: Say no not thirteen marks. I owe you twelve marks.
Speaker 5: Nine nichts in mark is surely NaN's worth.
Speaker 3: Mark nine is showing me f mark f mark.
Speaker 5: Nine, niched elfmark is surely in insane Mark nine. Niched elfmark is surely in insane mark.
Speaker 3: Nicht saint Mark's he showed me any mark.
Speaker 5: Nine, nicht noinmark, surely in an ArtMark.
Speaker 3: Good. I'll do art mark off it us in.
Speaker 1: This is the end of Unit twelve.