Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Tonight, my guest is Robert Stanley. During his passionate pursuit of modern and ancient mysteries, he has traveled to fifty nine countries in fifty nine years. His quest for unique ideas and information has led him to research and write about many controversial topics. His ongoing investigations have been featured on television, radio, print, and the internet. Robert, welcome back. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's been a long time since you've been on. It's been I think over two years since you've been on Forbidden Knowledge News, the other podcast we have, and now we live in a much different world since twenty twenty it things have changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an understatement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've entered a strange kind of evolving dystopia. We seem to be directed like as a collective to you know, troubling but yet fascinating times. We've also seen UFOs and aliens discussed from our media and government. And since you're on last, my own thinking about that whole phenomenon has changed very much, and it's constantly evolving. As I learned more about it, and I've even had my first contact experience since you've last been on So yeah, a lot has happened, and it's because it's been so long. I'd love it if you could catch us up on anything new that's you've been working on, or anything going on with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure. Yeah. The early twenty nineteen, my family and I moved back to southern California, and I'm very grateful to be back. Although things are going not in the best direction right now for America as far as I'm concerned, but it's a lot better than Hong Kong. Shortly after we left Hong Kong in twenty nineteen, things went completely nuts over there. So you know, I'm blessed to be We are blessed to be back in the southern California region. What's happened since then? I so I was doing radio on KG when I got back, and once I got kind of settled in, things were going pretty well. And then.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: March. It was March of last year, I got a very strange request. I just woke up that morning knowing that I had agreed to working with angels of light. Some people call them the Shining Ones. At least that's what I've learned to understand. That's one of their titles. So what they'd asked me, at least the way it seemed to me, they asked me to ask everyone else that I was in touch with through the digital media, to ask them the Angels of Light for assistance helping us to deal with the Fallen Angels who were here and making a mess of things, mostly behind the scenes. So some of this nice kind of in retrospect, But when I woke up that morning, I knew that I had agreed to do this. It seemed like a pretty simple task, right. However, when you say, you know, ask the Angels of Light to help people, there's a whole backstory. It's like, what do you mean? I mean, a lot of people have heard about the Fallen Angels, but there's a lot of misinformation, most of it coming from them, by the way, because they're criminals, and criminals never want to tank responsibility for their actions. They're always deflecting and changing their names and anyway. So one of the things the Angels of Light told me, though, in that strange little meeting that I had March of last year, twenty twenty, was that if you agree to do this, you're gonna get kicked off the radio. And I thought, so, I mean, big deal, right, this seems a little more important than just being on the radio. And they also said in if you're not careful, you're going to get kicked off the planet. The dark Side, the fallen ones are gonna they'll they'll kill you physically. Okay, well that that is a problem. Okay, because I'm married and I have a son, and you know, I've got responsibilities. I don't want to just be blatantly stupid and do something that these criminals to trigger them literally to trigger them to to you know, try to take me out. So a couple months later, I'm into this. Actually the same day, the same day in March, when I got this message, I woke up and I told my wife. I said, look, I agreed to do this thing. I'm going to be very careful, cautious about it, but I've agreed to work with them to do this very very simple request to everybody listens to my radio show, ask the angels of Light for assistance. And actually it was very clear to me too as I was starting to talk to my wife. It's more of a was coming back to me was they said, the reason we need you to ask for our assistance is because free will is a factor. And they said, a lot of people on this planet, whether they know it or not, are working for the fallen Angels because the entire system of the planet is systemically corrupt, and they're the ones who did it to us. And so I didn't understand the rest of the stuff. At that point, I just it just became clear to me why they were so they why they had to hide in the shadows, and how dangerous they really are. And more importantly, this thing what seems like a very simple request, you know, just ask ask the angels of light to help us. Well, the reason is, like I said, they need our permission to assist us. Otherwise it's a violation of our free will. And we need them to help us with the fallen ones because they're even though they're fallen, they're still more advanced, older souls, they have more advanced technology, and they're they're they're dangerous. Okay, we can't We obviously can't deal with them directly on our own. We haven't done that for thousands of years. They've been manipulating us behind the scenes. Okay, So that afternoon, after lunch, I looked up on the shelf and I saw a book about angels that I'd had there for about a year since I since we when we first came back, I went to a library and I found this book and it was it's a fictional book, but it was a story about a relationship with angels that were here to help us, and I hadn't read it. So, considering what I that, that strange request that I had agreed to, I pulled the book down off the shelf and I started looking at it and reading it, and I kept reading. I couldn't stop reading it. And I let my wife read it, and she's like, oh my god, this is uh confirmation on a whole other level. The book is called Angelology, and I forget the author's name, but it's it's not important. That's very tabloid. But it was a way of whetting my appetite, of really letting me know them, letting me know. Look, this isn't your imagination running wild, Robert, this is this is real. Okay, Yes, you've got a fictional book there, but now you need to now you need to understand angel Ology is a real field of a subject, a field of study that people take very, very very seriously. And you don't just wake up one morning and say, oh, I want to be an angelologist, you know whatever, Right, It just it's a calling. That's what I understood it to be.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They call you into this field so that you can study things that most people are completely unaware of and yet they're being affected by every day on various levels. That that really boggled my brain. So I went into a deep dive a crash course on angelology, which is culminated in Now. If you go to my website at Unicus magazine dot com, it's spelled ni Cus Magazine dot com and scroll down to the cover of a book they're called The Shining Ones. Click on that and it'll take you to my archive of what I've learned. This is the most advanced level of angel ology that's available to the general public. That book is. It was something I've been looking for for decades, even before all this other stuff happened. I mean, most of us in you and your and your audience probably your familiar with Zacharie Sitchen's work. It's it's mostly fiction or fabrication. I'm trying to be accurate here, like you know, he he He wrote a book called The Lost Book of Inky. It says right in the beginning of the book, it's okay, it's if you've read the if you read the foreword or just the first couple of pages, it says right in there, it's fiction. Most people think that that it's real. It's not so, so, you know, whatever you might think about mister Sitchen, the information was designed to mislead us in ways that actually benefits the fallen ones. They used to be the shining ones, or they were lower ranking shining ones to begin with. And this is all delineated in the book that you can access through my website. I don't make money off I just want people to be very clear. I'm not selling that book. I'm making it available to everybody because I didn't even know it existed until maybe a couple months ago, and absolutely blew my mind because it explained pretty much everything, all the question marks that I still had. It gave me the answers to that and stuff I hadn't even thought about. But here's the thing, somebody has to set the record straight. And when this book first came out back in the eighties, I guess it was. It was rejected by academia and the media and even the alternative media, so called uphology and stuff, because Sitchen had already gone out there and saturated it with his version of events. So and a lot of people have written books that are parenting Sitchen. This is not that. This is a totally different take on what happened and what is our relationship to all these beings.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could give us a few of the highlights about the Fallen Angels in particular, because that's, you know, like you said earlier, big misunderstanding for a lot of people what these beings and entities are.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, I mean, first of all, there are family. Okay, this mus be very clear about that. They came here a long time ago, in our earth years. They have been sometimes they're called builders of worlds. They volunteered to come here and upgrade, gradually cultivate the physical life here, but also the spiritual life our souls. And this is in the book The Shining Ones. Actually there is. They make a very clear delineation of the various realms or levels of creation. I call it the heavenly hierarchy, and so our souls are created in heaven, and then they descend down into the lower realms. The lower realms are anything below we just loosely we're calling heaven a realm of light. There is no physical dimension there. But so you have the causal plane, the astral plane, and the physical plane. Those are all part of the lower realm. And when our souls descend down into this place, this lower realm, we struggle. Like a seed. When you plant a seed in the ground, it's there's no light, and it struggles back towards the light, and it grows and it cultivates. Ultimately it achieves, hopefully, it's it's true potential. The same is true for us as souls. So this is why we come here. And actually, up until the time I read that book, I I felt like there was somebody made a mistake. You know, if God is perfect, then what's all this nonsense going on down here? So but it says in there that the lower realms were not just permitted to exist, they were mandated, and that each realm had its own administrator and administration and set of rules, and that every time you enter a realm you have to agree to the rules. You know, it's a it's a. It's a relationship or an agreement, just like going to school. You know, you have to agree to the school's rules, otherwise you're not getting in and you're sure as hell not graduating if you know, you can't go through the curriculum unless you agree to participate on their Uh. Well again, it's it's their realm, not ours, and we're just passing through. So what is that to have to do with the angels. Well, let's be clear. Some angel just means messenger, so and there's a lot of things like that. You need to understand. Shining Ones is just a title. So you got messenger, shining one. Satan means adversary, lucifer, light bearer. These are not This is kind of vague. This doesn't really tell us a whole lot. But in the book the Shining Ones, oh I guess Eloheim also it means shining ones. On Anaki also means shining ones. And did they come from heaven? Did they come from heaven Earth? Yes, they came down through the higher realms. That's the one thing Sitching. One of the many things that Sitien got wrong was that these beings came down from other dimensions into this realm. So they were and are not exactly as physical as we are, yet they are interacting with us, and that some of them actually did descend down into the physical realm intentionally to assist. So they became physical enough that they were able to interact with us, including creating hybrids of us, taking these primitive cavemen. Some people say ape men. Well, I think it was. It wasn't just one thing overnight. This was a gradual, natural progression of So you have evolution, but you also have this divine intervention or cultivation of the life forms here. Because DNA, we as we know, is manipulable. It's you can program it. Clearly, we know that for now. If you have the technology and the intention, you can do that. Okay. So at some point they were cohabitating with us, but separate their Their main base was on Mount Herman. It's inland from Lebanon, and they created a base of operation there and so their particular society, that group was segregated into three tiers. So you have your higher ranking, the middle ranking, and the lower ranking. At some point, the lower ranking ones created a rebellion not in heaven but in the haven, the haven on Mount Herman. So you're familiar with the game of telephone. Okay, so it's all right. So let me just for anybody who's never heard this before, if you tell somebody on this end, the sky is blue. Yeah, and when the time it gets over here, it's you know, something about somebody needs to tie their shoe. Yeah, you know, yeah, it's changed. And that's so you could say that there was things that were lost in translation. You could say it was just an innocent misunderstanding about our history, but there's also been a lot of traumatic, cataclysmic criminal activities that eclipsed our ability to understand who we are, you know, like they say, like almost like a mass amnesia that that seems to be a factor in how we got so off the path and the shining ones angels of light want and they do have it. Like I said, they do have an immediate relationship with us on one level as physical beings, but also they have a direct relationship with us as souls, and that's when we often interact with them. So the other thing is we didn't Our ancestors could not have understood artificial light and powered flight. They would not have known what that is. So this is why they depict them as having wings and the light. You know, they often talked about it as being like fire, or they use the word glory. They just you know, they didn't have the vernacular or vocabulary and or or even an understanding. They didn't they'd have a context for technology, right like that. Everything was just you know, fire, and only birds could fly, so if they saw a human being flying, it had to be because they have wings, I mean, you know. So what happened though, when the rebellion happened, it happened in stages. The first stage was the those who rebelled were put in prisons in Mount Hermon, and so and more recruits were brought in. The new recruits also in the lower ranking tier. They rebelled also at some point in the sense that they were given the assignment to watch over us, the newly created Homo sapien who were this was part of a deal. The lower tiered ones, we'll just call them the fallen ones. They said that you guys are making us work too hard, you know, why should we do this? And I've always thought that was weird because if they've got technology, why would why would they have to be going out there doing manual labor why wouldn't they use just like machines like they did to lift those gigantic stones and stuff. Uh So, for whatever reason, there was a rebellion, and and so part of the agreement was, we're going to make you. We're gonna make helpers for you. We're going to take these primitive cavemen and we're going to blend them with our DNA, and we're going to create hybrid Homo sapien. And there you are going to have to watch over them and cultivate them to be helpers, not just for you, but for for the whole, the whole of us, the shining Ones, like I said, and which is to me, it was my understanding, is totally benevolent, even though we're in the lower realms and things can get obviously go bad. Unfortunately, when this new group came in, and this is all in the Book of Enoch, what's what little we have available of it, it says that that these watchers started to have relations with the newly created humans, and that the hybrids that they created were so called giants. That's only part of the story. They they also had the scientific knowledge on how to create in a laboratory. Since that's where we were created, they started creating other things that they said, you know, they justified it. They said, oh, well, we need bigger and stronger helpers. You know, this this homost apien. They're smart, but they're not very strong, and you know, we need something bigger and stronger. So this was the rationale. At some point, some point they're they're thinking, became completely overshadowed by the dark side. And what I mean by that is there is in the lower realms, there is and again this is permitted to This is permitted. They they you could say they became possessed by demonic entities. It doesn't excuse the behavior because what they did was not only a violation of the agreement that they had with their superiors. They were violating our ability to progress as an unnatural path. We weren't ready for weapons of war. Our women didn't need to be turned into whores and taught, you know, how to seduce with makeup and jewelry and and all that stuff. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, really, but their intent was to use and abuse us, which they did, and ultimately that caused a serious policing action by their superiors. And they so they captured the watchers. They put them in prison along with the other previous follen ones, and they said, we're going to cause all of your of the offspring, all of your offspring to kill each other. And then and we're gonna you know, you're gonna have to watch this, and we're gonna kill the giants. I think they also had artificial intelligence they just and that had to be destroyed. So loosely we call that the flood. But this particular aspect when they said we're going to cause your children to kill each other and you will have to watch the way they do this. And I notice now for sure is radiation. Ionized radiation is something we're all exposed to and increasingly large amounts here on this planet. I'm not just talking about five G. And the side effect one of the health effects of ionized radiation exposure is influenza. Now you say, well, that doesn't make any sense, Robert, Influenza doesn't make you crazy. Actually it does. That's one of the side effects is psychosis. Because we're electrochemical beings, our souls are more electro luminous beings. So when we get certain frequencies of radiant energy causes us basically to short circuit and go nuts, much like you see what's happening today? Okay, so something something really huge happened at that point. It's also why the the history is broken at that point. And only only now is it all becoming available to us again, and not for everybody because obviously not everybody wants to know the truth. It's because it's it's well, it's disturbing to say the least, but it's better to know. In my opinion, it's it's far far better that we know these things now. And one of the things my wife started reading The Shining Ones and she got to that part. You know, she says, man, this sounds that part sounds exactly like what's happening now? Are we all going to get wiped out? Like I don't know, I don't know if she says, okay, but how then if there's so, if the Shining Ones are so smart, how come the fallen Ones were able to rebuild everything everything? That doesn't make any sense. Why would the Shining Ones let that happen?
Speaker 1: That's what that was my question. You know, how did they It's.
Speaker 2: A logical question, yes, exactly. Well, if you read the Bible, which is a retelling of older things that most of them are extremely like I said, lost in translation, there's a lot, there's a lot missing in all of this, this backstory. So when my wife asked me that, I had to stop and think. And because I've had contact or relationship with these angels of light, the Shining Ones, when I asked, I was given an I'd like, okay, I haven't read this anywhere, but it was just suddenly I was given this insight. I think this is the best word, an insight about how it happened and why, and I'll just run it by you like this. We know for a fact that the higher ranking Shining Ones did not They were very upset. They did not want to have to do this police action on their own kind here on this world. There was a lot of regret, that's pretty clear in the records. And yet they had to do it and they had to deal with the consequences of it. So what it was, the way it was shown to me, was that they decided to give the fallen ones a second chance. I mean, it's what we do. It's what we do. I mean, that's not theoretical. We do that with prisoners. We try to rebilitate them, right, you know what I'm saying. So how would they do that? Well, they let them out. They let them out, They gave the more Homo sapiens, and they said, we're giving you a second chance, and if you screw this up, we're going to you're we're going to move you to it. We're going to have to isolate you entirely in a place that you're not going to be happy with. But if you do what we ask, then we will take that into consideration on your sentencing. And I forget the exact term for it, but you know, like if you can prove that you're willing to be rehabilitated, will commute your sentence, all right, I think that's the term. So unfortunately, oh and they said, they said, we're letting you out of this immediate little prison, stell, but you this planet is now your prison. You cannot leave. If you try and leave through physical or spiritual to it, like through a portal, you will your soul will be disintegrated. Now, I know that sounds really extreme, but that's I mean, this is this Apparently they took this very seriously with this this violation, a series of criminal acts by this group of fallen angels. So, and you know, I've been going back and forth on this Wes Penry. I don't know if you've ever read his work, yes, but he taught. Okay, So he talks about that the net, the soul net around the planet. Actually that's there too for the fallen Ones. It's not for us. And it was only discovered in twenty seventeen by scientists who said that looks like something from Star Trek. They said, Oh, it's it's there to shield the planet. No, it's not. It's there. It's there like a bugs app or if the if the fallen Ones try to leave, they will literally have knowingly committed suicide I mean on a soul level, which is really I mean, that's as extreme as it gets in my opinion. So I know this sounds fantastic, but what I'm telling you, but I'm just gonna I'm just going to finish it. So that's why they that's why everything. There's just no way that that the Noah could have reconstituted everything on behalf of the fallen with the fallen angels in charge like that, unless it was somehow permitted. Again, there's there's there's a lot missing there, so so and here's here's the final piece of this particular puzzle. The fallen ones said to each other. They reasoned, like, wait a second, instead of this being our prison, we could turn this into our fortress, and then we could negotiate from a position of power with our superiors. Now, I know that's crazy, but you've heard something called criminally insane. That term criminally insane, that's what where they're at, because because that's what the dark sized dark side will do to a person. It's not just and this isn't just now radiation we're talking about we're talking about a certain type of energy. Uh. And I think I told you this before. There's really only two kinds of energy. There's dissonance, which is dark and destructive, negative, uh and unsustainable. And then there's resonance, which is harmonic and are harmonious and loving, and it's it's it's nurturing, it's it's what everything is. All nature is based on resonance, and it's it's sustainable. So the dark side is something that's very real and again it's it serves a purpose and that souls come here and to not just Earth, but all the lower realms. That we are challenged and as we as we overcome these challenges, past the different tests, we become smarter, stronger, and more perfect in this regard. Because I was really confused, what do you mean perfect? That's why I asked them what are what are we perfecting? They said, your divinity, dummy, your divine, Your divine. Not sounds crazy, but that's the way they were talking to me. And it's like a child. You know, what did you think? What did you think? What were you thinking? Well, I don't know. That's why I asked you. We're perfecting our divinity? Yeah, you're cultivating it. We're helping you, but you have to. So here's the thing. It's it's it really is. Creation is a meritocracy. We are all the choices we make and the actions and we take are held in something some people call it the ecotic record. I don't know if I like that term, but loosely, let's just say we all have a personal record of our deeds, our thoughts, and our deeds and that follows us everywhere we go, and actually that determines where we go as we as we move forward. So there's there's two paths. When you're down here, in this realm, the lower realms, is you can go on the path of light, meaning you're ascending back into the heavens, and that that takes as long as you need. Apparently it takes as long as we need as individuals to get back into that if if we even if we if we can make it, I'm not sure everybody does. But whatever. The other path is the path of darkness, and it's some people, some souls choose to go down that and I don't agree with it. But because we have free will, then we don't have any right to It's like you can't enforce enlightenment on somebody. You know, you can say, hey, it's if they're asking for help, fine, but you cannot, like a drug addict, you know, they're they consider it to be they're going to fight you, okay, until they're ready to get well. So it's it's to me, it's it's it's like, I know things look bad right now, but it's only because the dark side is desperate. They know they've they've already lost. In my opinion, and others have said the same thing, Uh, there's no way they can win this thing because they are criminals. Yeah, and and Ultimately, it's it's not like somebody hates them and want and wants to punish them. It's because they refuse to change their beha behavior and they commit they keep committing these crimes. And what else can you possibly do with somebody who's a career criminal like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're it seems like they're running out of options now when it comes to these Shining Ones, there is there a hierarchy of beings that are even above the Shining Ones, like the Source you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's all that's also in now listen The Shining Ones. The book is the third in a series, and you can link to all three of them through my website if you want. But the first one is called The Path of Light. That is a combination of three gnostic texts and it it's pretty mind boggling. So the first two books are mentioned in the third book, The Shining Ones, and in there, allegedly Jesus tells his disciples the above the Shining Ones is somebody or group called the Invisible Ones, and he says, and then somebody asked him, well, what is it? How do you I mean, if there, what do they look like? And they said, they're ten, the lowest ranking invisible one is ten thousand times brighter than your son, which you don't fully see, you know. And it's like the way, and it was so weird way he allegedly described it, he said, you know, because there's filters between you and the sun. I'm like, how would he know that if he's just some simple carpenter, you know, No, there's there's something going way, way, way deeper. In fact, I'm sure now that Jesus came here not just to absolve us of our sins, because if you remember, our sins go back to the initial relationship with the fallen Ones. I mean, okay, I guess I should be more clear about this. In the Bible, the version in the Garden is there's one god, there's Adam and Eve, and then there's Satan. Right, But that's that's not how it happened the Alochem there's plural gods, the shining Ones. There was more than one Adam and Eve. And when they say Satan the serpent, which is also their way of seeing a scientist, there was multiple of them. So again, something was really lost in translation. Does it matter, Yeah, it matters a lot. It changes the story entirely when you don't see all of the characters and the contexts for this this relationship. That's because that's what it is. It's a relationship. So would you say that.
Speaker 1: There is a source of all that, something above even you know, the the invisible ones, the shining ones, something that encompasses everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's mentioned in the books and shining ones, but it's also really you go really deep on the on the first book, The Path of Light, it talks about all the different realms. I mean, it's just like, I guess we're going to have to cover this.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So you know I told you about my experience when I had an out of body experience and I went into a realm of light and I met a shining, radiant being of light. Yes, And in twenty fourteen, after reading West Penry, I started to believe that it might have been inky. But I always said that he looked like Jesus the way the prototypical thing about long hair and a beard and a robe. Okay, anybody can do that look, but for some reason, that was my impression that it looked like Jesus, except he's radiating this light like I couldn't resolve in my mind because I'd never heard I'd never heard or read anything about Jesus emitting that kind of light. I hadn't read about the transfiguration, and even that we see paintings, but and even the description, the written description is he was glowing, but it's not like this immense light coming off of his entire body, even coming out of his eyes. I mean, that's I'd never read that, And when I had that experience, I just was ignorant until until recently, a few weeks ago, when I read the Path of Light, and in that it says that I think he said it was ten days after he resurrected, and was you know, after the crucifixion, resurrected. He's on the mount of all those with his disciples, and a light from heaven came down and enveloped him, and he started to rise up into the sky, and the light grew brighter and brighter the higher he went up into the sky. Now, if you've read the Bible, you would you know this. This is called the ascension. And they claim in the Bible that two angels came and lifted him up. He claimed he would be he was going to come back again. That's not exactly what happened. According to the Gnostic texts are really interesting to me. Not all of them. I think some of them are just silly and probably meant to deceive us. But this particular series of stuff I've never seen before anywhere. And so he's enveloped in this light starts rising up. Peter writes this. He says, the light coming off of him as he ascended into heaven was immeasurable. That's what I saw. And I'm like reading this, going, whoa, whoa. I've never heard that before, but God, that sounds like what I saw. So then it's weird though. Okay, Supposedly the next day, about twenty hours later, he comes back the same way he left. He's now descending onto the earth in this enormous radiant light, and the earth starts shaking. The disciple it's not funny because I mean, they must have been freaking out, literally having a panic attack, and he calls out to they're just don't know what to make of this. And he calls out to them from the light and he says it's me. It's me, and they're like, hey, you know, could you turn down the light, and so he turns somehow I don't know how, he pulls the light in and then they're like so happy to see him, and he says, he says, I'm going to explain everything to you now, and I'm not going to speak in parables. I'm going to tell you exactly where I've been, what I'm doing, and why. It's like, excuse me, what. So I'm reading this, I'm thinking, oh my god. He talked about all the different realms that he went to and how he kept getting brighter and brighter. In fact, he said, as he entered the astral realm, there was an what he said was what they saw was a robe of light that was gifted to him to get him out of here. But this was obviously given to him by the shining ones or the invisible, and somebody in the hierarchy sent down this robe of light. He puts it on, it takes him up, and then he is given oh. Actually said he put on another robe of light which belonged to him that he had left in the astral plane, and then he continued on his path into all these different realms, which he describes in great details. He talks about how he confounded the Arkans on our behalf so that they wouldn't cause as much havoc in our lives. He said he also was dealing with the apostate angels, which are the fallen ones, and the fallen ones right, the postate angels, and that as he he said, as he kept ascending higher and higher, the light coming off of him was getting brighter and brighter and more powerful. And he said, if he had stayed on the Earth with that level of light, it would have disintegrated, the disintegrated the planet. Again, that's a really strange statement for somebody to make two thousand years ago or whatever it was. So he also said that when he went to these different realms, he was glowing so brightly that these different entities confused him, mistook him for God, and he did not correct them because he was trying to go. So I don't forget exactly what he was doing, but he just he just let them believe that because they were opening gates and saying, oh my God, hey God, we didn't know you were going to show up. You know, don't be angry with us. We didn't know you were coming. It's like it was really weird, really really weird stuff. And then he also said something that absolutely floored me was that he sometimes impersonated the angel Gabriel and that he had actually approached Mary before she gave birth to his physical vehicle for that lifetime as Jesus. Okay, so that was the final clue for me. I mean, I also had read that one of his titles, Remember these guys are big on titles or descriptions. One of his names or titles is the Father of the Teachers. So when he said to me, I'm your father, and it just I couldn't. I couldn't understand what he meant. I heard it, but I didn't understand why he was saying that to me. It's because he taught me to teach others like he did to all his disciples. And I'm look this, lets will be clear about something. I actually have an art time even telling you this, because even though I had asked for years, literally decades, I mean it's been over thirty years since September eighty five, I kept asking this guy, who are you? Could you please just tell me who you really are, because I don't know who you are, but you're obviously having a relationship with me, which really feels weird, and I now I understand because he's the most loved and hated person that ever walked the face of the planet. And if you know anything about history, people that are close to him usually get killed. So if as a young man at twenty five, if I was walking around staying, yeah, you know what I'm telling you now, I mean, it's still dangerous for me to stay it now, Okay, But I'm sixty now sixty one, so I'm just gonna have to deal with the consequences. Hopefully they don't get kicked off the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's talk up a little bit about what is culminating right now and what the fallen angels have kind of turned and are turning this planet into this dystopian kind of space that we're in now. They are physically here on the planet, you believe.
Speaker 2: I believe they were imprisoned here physically, okay, and that they can't leave in a soul, the spirit, spiritual, their spirit, their souls cannot leave because they're here to learn a lesson. You could say they're being punished, but the only reason that they there have any restrictions at all is because they committed crimes multiple and they refuse to rebilitate. They don't want to be redeemed.
Speaker 1: Now, what about this psychological operation through the media. It seems like some kind of mass spell. Because there are so many people that are great friends of mine that used to be really smart. I could, you know. I thought they would be able to discern some of this stuff going on. But it's like they've completely been brainwashed. And I don't understand a lot of people's mentality these days. It seems like they're under a spell.
Speaker 2: That's true, and that's I had a conversation briefly with my mom about that today. She was calling. She said, the patriots are against America. Yeah, that's see. You know what you just said, because that is not possible. And I said, look, you're watching MSNBC too much. He said, oh no, that's a good channel. That's those people are like, oh my god. So I love my mom, and I'm sure you love your friends. But here's the thing. Here's why I kind of walked you into it this way, just because I had an encounter with Jesus. I can't believe I'm saying this in nineteen eighty five. That was only the beginning of it. Our relationship and I'm sure this had to be. There's there was a previous history there that I just don't know about. It's okay. All I can tell you is he continued to have contact with me on some level that I guess you would just say like telepathy. I don't know what else to call it. And that's why I told you about Gabriel, because in two thousand and seven, so in eighty five, I saw him and we re established this this very intimate, a very intimate relationship, and he was God. He's been guiding me ever since. But in two thousand and seven, in December, he gave me I didn't know this. I didn't know where it came from. Actually, he gave me lyrics to the to Ave Maria. Now I know there's already a version out there. I was listening to it at the time. It was Christmas. I was listening to Ave Maria. It's some lady speaking and she's singing in German. I don't know what she's talking about, but I'm just I kind of like the music. It's it's Schubert, it's it's I was raised on classical and I'm listening to it and I'm like, oh, that's pretty. And suddenly I'm hearing this whole story playing out in my mind, and so I write it down and all of a sudden, there's just tears streaming down my face. I'm like, oh my god, where is this coming from? Where's this coming from? What do you mean your love for us is never ending? What? How is that possible? And ultimately I produced that song myself and I sang it as the voice of Gabriel speaking to Mary, just like he said in the book. Okay, And like, so when I read that recently, I'm like, uh huh, you know, okay, I give I get it. Okay, you're behind the scenes, you're doing all these things. You're badly misunderstood. But so in two thousand and seven, he gave me that message to give to mankind. There the angelic Kingdom loves us and that will never change because we're all family, okay. And obviously you can forgive family for a lot of things, and you'll even if they do something terrible, you're going to try and help them recover from it if you need to fix it. What if you can't. In twenty eleven, I asked him, Jesus, my father in heaven, I do whatever. I don't know how to say this. If that sound like a total nutjob. I was having understood really hard time understanding about these spiritual paris what the Gnostics called arkans on some level. Obviously there's there's different kinds. Anyway, I asked him, could you please help clarify this because I can't figure it out? And sure enough he guided me into a way that I was able to see it finally and then communicate it. And even then I was okay. So I just put together the one little article and and I thought, okay, wow, I could actually show people this. And I thought, no, I don't know. I think there's this is probably going to really upset some people. I don't know if I want to be the messenger. So I contacted him again. I said, look, if you want me to do to present this information to the people of this world, you need to give me a sign, because I I just this is this is not a small thing, okay. And shortly after that I got a call from the producer at Coast to Coast AM and she said, and this never happens, I've been on there before. She said, can you come on tonight? And I said, yeah, sure, what's up? She says, George, George's father passed away today. I'm like, oh, that's terrible. And she goes, well, he's gonna he's gonna do one more show. And then he's out. He's out. I'm like, oh okay. I said, well, what do you want to talk about? She says, what do you have? And so I said, well, hang on and I and I emailed her that. I said, I just wrote this, and she looked at she goes, okay, we're doing it. And I said, well, I said, hold on, hold on, did you actually rehead that? Do you know what it's She says, no, we're doing it. We're doing this, We're going to do this. I'm like, oh my god, all right, So that was I'm telling you that because I feel that that was confirmation. Yes, here's the door is open. You go ahead and delivered this message. Oh angelic, right, messenger, you be the messenger. Could be a good little angel and talk about all the demons that are that are tormenting people. So okay, So now all right, I understand the problem. That was twenty eleven, come twenty twelve or was it twenty thirteen? No, sorry, it was by twenty thirteen early on, I'm sitting there and I'm thinking, Okay, I understand the problem, but I don't see how in the world that we're going to ever get out of this. So I basically made the connection. I dialed them out. I'd just imagine him, my Father of Light, Jesus whatever, and I said, could you please help me again? I don't know how this is going to be resolved. And almost immediately it was like a little movie playing off in my head or whatever up here, and I saw these waves of energy washing over the planet, and I knew it would be for a ten year window from two thousand and thirteen to twenty twenty two, and that everything was going to be revealed and everybody was going to have to make a decision whether they were going to go down the path of light or the path of darkness, and that these waves of energy, we're going to amplify our consciousness to a point where everybody was going to be forced into seeing things. You know, obviously a lot of people are still asleep, so and we were coming and right up on the end of it. But I know things have changed a lot in just this last nine years, but it's going to change even more than that. In between now and this time next year, things this is going to people are going to be going where am I? What kind of world is this? And like I said, we're all going to be forced to make a choice. And oh what he told me was or showed me. You have to prepare yourself because people you love are going to choose to go down the path in darkness and that's not your choice. That's not your decision. You cannot trying to interfere with that. If they ask for your help, that's one thing, but you cannot sit there and think you can go in there and intervene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes actually too much sense with when you look around with what everything is happening right now, I see people that are devolving, but I see conscious people who are who have taken off and you know, gotten going into their own and started doing things that are you know, for the light and showing people what the path is. It seems like there's this, like just like you said, this awakening of consciousness that's been going on for those individuals that choose the right path.
Speaker 2: And that's what they call it. That's what a lot of people that are awake or calling this the Great Awakening. Yeah, and and that's why the dark Side is doing something called the Great Reset. Yeah, because they want to they want to retain control. That it's like, oh wait a minute, just let us give us a third chance to screw things up. No, you're not getting a third chance. You know you you you're going to destroy everything on the planet and we're not going to let that happen. And you know, they always had a window I believe, of how long that they would permit this or not even permit it. You look, when you give somebody a chance, it's not like forever. You can't just say, oh yeah, you know, you'd be a screw up forever. No, there's there's usually a time period on it. So again we're not we're not in a position to judge really, although in somewhere in the Bible there's something about you you'll judge angels. I'm sure we'll have some terrible judgments to pass against the fallen angels. But the angels of light are they're here to help us. But like I said, if it's this is a classroom, I would have to say that we're in finals week, and naturally the professor or teacher whatever you're They can't just come and go, hey, you got anybody want the answers? No, they don't do that. Yeah, you know, well we gave you a cheat sheet or whatever. No, you can't. You had, We gave you time to study. We've been kind of giving you the answers all along, hopefully that you were paying attention. And now it's time to make we have to test you to see if you actually learned enough to go graduate to the next level. So it's not a punishment, Okay, it isn't. However, what is coming and this only happened recently, now that I have a much better understanding, I mean, it's it's you know, it's I think the person's is most shocked to hear what I'm saying to you is me, honestly, because I didn't not when he said to me back in twenty thirteen everything was going to be revealed. I thought he meant on this planet. I didn't realize. I guess I should have, but I didn't really understand. It meant, because we're part of creation, that we were going to be given a glimpse of the big really big picture everything. And so here's what I saw recently, when I dialed him up. It's kind of mentioned in Revelation a little bit. But when he comes back, when everybody sees him coming back as the Light, it's going to be beautiful and brutal all in the same moment. It's not judgment, it's a process. He will trigger those of us who are choose to go down the path of light to be good little godlings. I guess I don't know what else to call us souls. We will be transfigured by when his light touches a we will transfigure into shining ones. It's on my website again. If you go to Unicus magazine dot com, click on the Shining Ones page two, you will understand that this is who you really are. This is your true potential. You are a shining one. You're just dormant right now. Much like an ember in a fire. It can sit there for a long time and then you come along the blow on it, and poof, it goes into It's not like we're going to We're not going to spontaneously combust. We're just going to become who we were designed to be, these beings, shining ones, these beings of light, light beings. However you want to talk about. However, that same light, when it touches the physical body of those who have chosen to go down the path of darkness, they will simply the way I saw it was they would literally disintegrate. Their body would just turn into a pile of dust, and their soul would be removed from this realm altogether. I don't know where they're going. I'm not sure that I really care because I'm not going. I don't want to go there, and I don't want anybody to go there. But then again, like I said, it was made very clear to me that's not my call. It's not up to me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now for the for the last few minutes you have. You were talking earlier about this kind of trap, this soul trap for them, for the fallen angels. Now at this time, do you know if there's anything like that for our souls? I know, people have no theory, so we can escape, we can get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. But the thing is, so I think once the transfiguration happens, and really at this point, there's only two kinds of people on this planet, those that are the transfigurationists, whether they know it or not, I'm telling you now that's who you are, a seed of light, a god, you have God spark in you. That's dormant. And then there are the follow ones, the humanists, and they've told us what the path they want to go down. It's totally like I said, it's insane. That's their choice they want to do. No, they're not going to be downloaded into computers. But that's that's part of this psychosis, that the criminal insanity that they're they're under the influence of the dark side. So yeah, it's going to be Look, I'm not saying it's happening next year. I don't even know for sure. All I know is I wouldn't have seen that if and let me tell you, when I saw it, I was wide awake. I was laying in bed, but I was wide awake, and I had the most incredible, powerful energy just it went through me for for quite a while. I mean, it just floored me when I saw that happening, because I thought, whoa, that's that's I mean, intense is not it doesn't even begin this guy. I don't like I said beautiful and brutal. Okay, I think words failed to really capture what the all the the reason it's going to be brutal is because we're going to be separated from from loved ones, family and friends, were going to be you know. So however, our extended family, the rest of our family, off of this world, out of this dimension, will be waiting to embrace us. So it's like I said, there's it's beautiful and brutal. That's the only words I know I describe it.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the reason they're kind of projecting UFOs into the mainstream consciousness is because something unexplainable and fantastic could be on the horizon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're muddying the waters like everything. You know, they try to blame their own superiors, the lower ranking ones, when they can be you know, created this criminal act and rebellion. They were blaming their superiors for doing this. You know, Yankee didn't have anything to do with it, so needed d En lil So. But the bottom line is that, yeah, a lot of the stuff that we see in the sky is actually technology that the Fallen One is built here, and they've been making all kinds of stupid false claims about where that comes from and who who's doing what, And it's just typical the way criminals operate, you know.
Speaker 1: And there's a major like you know, alien SI out misinformation agenda going on along with it, now, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're justifying the right. They're justifying the creation of all these advanced weapons systems just in case we need it against them, and that's going to unite the planet to get No, we've been under their influence for thousands of years and under false pretenses. They have gotten us to do work for them to serve their agenda. Excuse me, and and it's it's got to stop. It has to stop, you know, at some point. And again they've proven they've been given enough time to prove that they what their true intent is and that they don't want any rehabilitation or redemption and they want to take as many souls with them. That's what all this other nonsense is about. Injecting people with graphenoxide and stuff that that's part of the transhumanist movement. They they want to take as many of us into their I guess we'ld just call it hell lower astro. I don't know, Yeah, their their next home. They want to they want us to take they want to take us with us in a way that that supposedly will continue to serve them. No, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now to close out, do you think that we're going to see this this kind of big revealing of everything within our lifetime. I've always had this feeling that, you know, this is something big is going to happen in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, like I said, it's exponential. The some people Okay, so that's what revelation or excues me. The apocalypse literally means to reveal and that's what we're in and we've been in it, and I know some people disagree with it, but everything has not been fully revealed yet. It's going to continue through to next year, but it's it's going exponential, meaning that each year it's far more than last year. So, like I said, a year from now, I think we'll be having a very different kind of conversation if we're if we're still in this world, because things there's so much more that's going to be revealed, and I've already made my choice. I think you have to most people in this audience would even be listening if we already you know, I'm going down the path of light. Okay, great, But as long as you're still here. When you make that decision, you've got to understand then you're going to be targeted by the dark side. They're going to either see you as a threat or they're gonna see maybe it's a challenge. It's like, oh, if I could just get this crazy guy to come on over to our side. He thinks he could. He's going down the path of light. No way, We're going to trick them, and they will, they'll try because they're kind of Look, I'm not speaking on their behalf. I just know what they think because I've had to learn how they operate, and uh, it's it's it's the first thing the rural war. You got to know your enemy. And the thing is, I don't at this point, I don't even see them as a threat. I actually feel sorry for them that they would do this and try to harm others. And here's the here's the really crazy part. Even they're motivating, I understand the motivation, but the truth is they're actually serving God too, they just don't know it. By by creating all these obstacles for us, it's just making us stronger. Those who really want to continue down the path of the light, it just makes it stronger. It just and that's and that's their purpose. It's really fun. It's kind of funny in a way that I know it's horrible but on some level, but ultimately there's there. God prevails. God created everything anyway, and we're not puppets, but we're I said, we we have an immense potential that has to be cultivated gradually, incrementally. We have to go through these different layers and there's a purpose to it, all right. I know it always sometimes it feels horrible, but ultimately, if you think about it, we've always got help and there's always something, something beautiful comes out of it. So thank you, thank you for taking time to chat with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was great, and from I think the audience really needed to hear that. I needed to hear that. I mean, that made a lot of sense. I really resonate with a lot of that information, and I'd love to have you back on soon to discuss that further before you head out. Is there anything interesting you have coming up that you'd like to let the audience know about.
Speaker 2: Gosh, no, but I'll if I have new information I posted on my website at unicusmagazine dot com. Yeah, I look, I don't know what's how this is all gonna happen. I just know it's gonna be for the greater good. So that's why I have the magazine or the website actually used to be a print magazine. Yeah, anything that's import important that I feel is really important for everybody. I just posted out there, and I've been doing more radio shows lately. Even though I think it's a little bit tricky with the cancel culture and stuff, I'm still here doing it. So yeah, like I said, thanks again.
Speaker 1: For having me today. I want to welcome doctor Angela Wilson. She is a holistic researcher and solution provider on the root cause of human tragedy and earth misery. As a public figure, she is known as the authority of the largely inaccessible unconscious mind, the crux of personal tragedy from the cradle to the grave, and world misery. She's the first person who connects consciousness with unconsciousness and merges them to activate the infinite human potential. Doctor Angela welcome. How are you today?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Great, great, and thank you for having me on your show. And the your guys are hero you know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, like I was telling you before, you're the real hero. We just kind of bring these real heroes to the forefronts everybody can see. But I thank you so much. I'll pay you later for that, by the way.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, no, But.
Speaker 1: Right now, more than ever, we need to We need to break free from this control system that's destroying our health and livelihood in every way imaginable, like from our food and water and air, to our toxic environment, harmful frequencies, and mind control systems, through our television, cell phone, computers, electronics. We're being ambushed from all angles of our physical existence. And you have actually some amazing solutions and information that can help us break free from this control system and help reach our full human potential. Now, this is your first time on the show, of course, so i'd love to hear more about your background and what really got you started down this path.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's very good question. So basically, since my births, I was living the fear of death, the fear of control. So I was born, I wanted. My mom tried to join me to death at my birth and I survived. That maybe several reasons why I survived, But the good thing is I was following my doctor parents in their daily routine when they you know, deal with patients out of patients, you know, indoor patients. So as a toddler, I didn't have a typical childhood like other kids. So my childhood was with medical professionals or the adults. So I saw, I knusr things, you know, as a child, I saw deaths every day. I saw newborn baby die with two years BEAUTI for girls, and the two years of the chicks and the bond death. And I saw all these powerful people, rich people suffer exactly the same like the vulnerable and pool. So that brought me Christians, Why human being like that? And life is not pleasant? Although I was abused physically, motionmentally every day, but I didn't see all those success people, adults, you know, enjoying the life. They have no difference, they experience, had no difference. They suffered, you know, like I suffer. Yeah, So I asked myself, you know, why a human being like that? And the meanwhile, you know, I was able to see two image when I saw the nurse the doctor passing through me, and sometimes I stopped and I said, uncle or auntie, do you remember me? I just can sort too. Image. They got shot, they said, how you can remember me? But I remember I know them a long time ago. I saw different faces. Yeah, and then one day my father told us nobody can change destiny. I remember when I was six. My father took out a notebook that day. He was so excited. I saw the Maybe I got lucky and got some candy, but who knows. He started to read the destiny of all kids. I didn't really understand what about me, but I knew they didn't like it. So that time, you know, I was six, but one of my siblings, who was who was, you know, two years older than me? And this was told she would have a miserable life after forty Everyone look at her and I saw her face. Her face make me angry. It's like a vulnerable It's like, you know, the fish she bought from the market life and put on the kitchen boarder and waiting for being cut into business. I hate it. I hate it, but meanwhile I hate my father. That moment, I was thinking, how brutal you tell us the miserable future. I didn't think it's right. You know, my mind was not like aid. I basically the old soul in the little body. And I look at my father, and I asked how to change it. My father looked at me like I'm an alien. He said, nope, the can change the destiny. That's freaking me out because I was discriminized, I was controlled, I was abused every day. You know, I was basically slaved every day. So I think, you know, I don't understand what you talk about my future. But to me, the reality is the future. Because you said nope, the can change it. So there's a time, actually awakening moment for me to really want to make sure I have nothing can control me, no power over me. There's the time I start to make a dedicate, you know, diligent practice every day on my body system. I call it the mind metrics. Metrics means system. My sister. Mind metrics is assistant controlled in my mind. So I try to figure out how to work. You know, definitely I will not get into trouble every day because before I've already practiced since my birth, I already recognized I didn't like the tension inside me. I remember when I was two years old, two years, two years and a half, one day when my mom beat me so painful in public. I think, in the inside, the pharmaceutical, you know, the grocer, grocery shopping inside the hospital. I told myself, I said, maybe the time I need to tell her I'm angry, I'm not happy, and stop it. If you don't stop it, I'm going to revaent. You can see this is not the self talk as a as a child. It's also so I decided to look at back, look back and look at her, look directly into her eyes with the look, with the the meaning I won't send to her stop it otherwise, I really you know what I saw. I saw her eyes, facial change and also boot body move and also the energy. She won't kill me. I recognize, my God, that's why I put me in my danger, in danger because I'm I was a toddler. I was not a big person, although i'm I also So that's the time I recognize now I cannot release all my emotion outside. That's dangerous. But I don't like the feeding the energy like a volcano. That all this emotion inside my body. I can feel that's any like a wave, you know, and the impacted my organ not healthy, not good. So basically I evident that I was practiced. But at the time when when my father said, no, the change change it. I told myself I have to get rid of it, you know, consistently, and also want to get rid of it immediately, no chance to get it back. So you see, we take a brace. You know, we haven't take a brain when we have a meeting. Yeah, when we go to go to party, even when when we are busy kissing, we still take a break. We know how to take a break. There's a time when I was saying, I found out that we have the functional ability. We're able to get rid of any intention intention, you know, any intense you know, energy immediately by acting way the multi dimensional level of perception and moved energy around. That's exactly where the hacking the hacker come from. So along all my whole life journey, I'm fifty, I'm exactly fifty now, So I spent half ether half century working on this thing just to make sure I'm not in control. So basically, when people are in congregniting, we are in control. You know what we're happening in the future. You know, to me, I already worry about the you know, half a century ago. You see, So it's not about the fear uncertain of future. Everything is predictable if we are prepelled and we have the skill to deal with it. To be honest, that you know Convic nineteen. I don't want to say comment nineteen is good. But if we have the ability to really understand how our body, our mind metrics works, we are able to pevat our success regardless what's the environment.
Speaker 1: Change doesn't make sense, Yes, that makes very much sense. And you know you, I guess you would definitely say that our mental and emotional state have a huge effect on our physical health and our physical body, and especially with all the outward stresses and things that are coming at us right now in this time that we're living in. Uh, if we don't address those, it's just gonna make us fall apart basically, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. And what happens how all this overwhelming uncertainly come from me? Shared with that? Okay, since our best, since our birds. Yeah, we are already conditioned in the physic part repetilian brain, reputationian brain, and the trigger us living in the survival mode. Yeah, and that repetationian brain connect with the unconscious mind. You can see the picture behind me. The eighty percent is unconscious mind, but the most people confuse mixed with unconscious mind with a subsconscious mind. So most people working on subseconscious mind, which is emotion like a meditation, actually is working on subsconscious mind. But subseconscious mind and our consciousness and our whole physic body is controlled and monitored by the unconscious mind, which connect with Repetaian brain. So if we want a free three day one liberate ourselves, we have to working on what I'm conscious might control us consciousness, emotion, and physical body. So we need working on these three components.
Speaker 1: That's it I see now. So for for people who are just realizing that, you know, the unconscious mind and our subconsciousness is dictates a lot of our health and they want to start looking into some of these techniques and practice, what is the best? Where should they start?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know with this hacking the hacker program I share with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a several people, you know ask me what's a step step one, step two, step three. So my question to that is, okay, can you tell me how you praise? Because we learn how to praise at the time when we when we're born, right, so we need to make it, make it our nature. So we can work on our consciousness, our believing system, our knowledge, same time with working with our emotions, working our fasic body. So from conscious level, these three parts should be work at the same time simultaneously. Yeah, because when you are working simultaneously, you are recognized. Sometimes what you think is right is not correct because it doesn't you know. It's like you play piano, Yeah, your fingers have to move smoothly. You need to practice move smoothly to make a beautiful song. Right, And it's the saying it's likely you take a break when you're kissing busy kissing. You also know how to adjust how.
Speaker 1: Your breath You're right. I play guitar and it's when I kind of stop trying so hard and just kind of lose myself and go into the the feeling and the emotion of what I'm playing, it comes out so much better and it's you know, so much easier. So yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the conscious level, what happens is most people put it like this. Most people they want to learn more things, they won't have more potential, But the meanwhile they have a mindset is that I need to feel safe. I don't want to lose control. Where these come from, This come from Reputanian brain. The real reason behind is not about safe or not, is about if we're taken another step. Yeah, and the what's the emotion behind connected with it? That can trigger our discomfort and that makes us do not feel comfortable. So what I recognize since childhood practice is I just accept whatever comes in the whole universe. Put like this, like you mentioned the system control, Yeah, framewash all this, put like this. We cannot change external word, can we We cannot. But even way just to pick up of what is happening in the external word would come to our emotions. We feel angry, we fear hopeless. And the way you won't fight, am I right? But the way know we cannot fight because that can put us in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you were saying earlier, lashing out against these negative energies, it only feeds it. It only feeds the negative energy that you're trying to go against. Then it'll just make things worse. And you see that in every situation.
Speaker 3: That's right. You look at the human's history, there's so many heroes they fight take over the control of the power. You know what happens in the most of them either murdered, either die painful, have a severe health issue. I am going to share with you wise like that, because this is a trap. This is a trap of the whole metrics. The real control of the metrics is not human being. Even with sing that we are controlled by the system. But who control the system. We may be single because the governor, but remember they everyone have a reputationia braain. So everyone actually is a victim of their own unconscious mind. If they are not a victim, they should live a healthy life, no stress, no warriors. But they have a warriors too, they have a stress too. Can you see that? Yes, basically we are if we single, when you fight and we are in control, then we want to do this, do that. But on the other side they also have feared the worry. But both sides actually are the victim of our reputation and brain connecting with unconscious mind. So how to free from us? The answer is not inside human being society which is energy with a low vibration. Our physical body is also energy with a low vibration. There is no matter in instant already said that. Yeah, we just want to practice master how to practice his concept into our daily life and make best out of it. And I want to show you this one. I print this out. Okay, this is a book from putting here Outwighing the Devil. Okay. Many people read this book, but all got wrong. And I picked up some important information from this book and instead let me read it. I show it. Okay. Number one quote, I don't cause all the misery of the word. On the other hand, I boosted so all our questions answers. Is here. But who is the eye? Yeah? Many people interpret the I is okay the system assure you, yes, system, but not the system of human being. Because everyone, as long as we are physical, we are in the human body. Yeah, physical reality. Everyone have a repetaia bread, Everyone is a victim. So what is the eye? At the higher level, we can use it as we can referral it as an ecosystem like this, do we many of us eat meat? Right cow? Yeah, and pay a pig you know, chicken? We eat them. They all suffer. But as a human being we have more consciousness. Yeah, and we think we don't want to be controlled. But she can also feel the same way, can also see it the same way. But they are started by human being, so we actually are part of the universal system. But if we do not want to be the victim, we have to working on different level of energy. But your question, maybe many of your audience maybe have a question about this. Why ecosystem lets human being suffered? Very simple because to ecosystem universe need to make a balance. We are just one species like other animals, although we are more intelligent, more advanced. This is why a reputaia brain is embedded in our DNA. But if we do not want to be the victim, yeah, what we do? We just need to work consciousness, emotion and our physical body, all all these three parts as one energy power to push through when we're able to do it. No unconscious mind, any energy, use unconscious mind to trigger us. It doesn't work. I practice saints childhood and the many successful people billionners, you know, they all end up misery. You know why they try to work on balance working life balance or business career personal life balance. It is it doesn't work. Long Why put like this minus one? Yeah, plus one means what zero means nothing? And people always talking about the Ying Yang need balance Like in Yang. I'm twenty second generation of Chaudism energy in Young, I share with you ay testing everything in Young means yes, you pay you you juggling between the balance. But at the end is zero. What happens at the time when we leave the body, we were going to leave the earth right and we are so infinite we need to move on. But even we end up zero, even we do our best to make the balance, end up zero means what we are not able to control our next level, next the trip, because we will be taken by the ecosystem. This is here, you said, let me read the number two. I mainly move in and occupy the I use the space of the mind. I show you what is the I user space. I use the space of the mind. Is the eye conscious mind. But point it is in that book that a lot of set up. This book is an interview between the interview and the interviewer Napoleon. Here interview this ecosystem, use the prison, use the worst devil. I don't want to use the word devil because devil can trigger the negative energy. It's just an ecosystem. So this book, in the interview at lots of setup. Can you imagine if the so called the ecosystem devil. They won't control human being. But meanwhile you ask how to get reader of their country. Of course they will not tell the truth. This is exactly why so many successful people who love Napoleon here and the read the book all still cannot have solutions. Yeah, you can find the download link pdf download link on my website pastiliberty dot com. On the bottom you can see the blog. You type the words the book name, you'll find the download link. Yeah, I actually and that there are I just see the pages number even here that's so important, and that here number four or number three. I add to my power to a preparating the mind power of Earth's bonds as they come through the gauge at the time of death. This is why hacking. The hacker is teaching how you actually take over the negative energy as your power transmuted, add to your power so you are able to shift into another level of success rather than being taken being used. We want to kill the enemy. We want to know how enemy try to kill us. Then we take over their power and transmuted into life and be our power. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, now I want, I wanna, I want to get into how we can actually implement this. But First, I want people to understand what exactly the reptilian brain is. And do you think that this is something that was introduced whenever we come into this physical body, that we have a reptilian brain, or are we meant to have this?
Speaker 3: I know? Yeah, to to do all the reasons of my whole lifetime, you can imagine, I definitely researched the reputationian brain. Where this come from? Yeah, okay, they're different in the consparency. I think you may already know what I mean. Yeah, about a reputationian brain, a repertilion in the people, Reputationian whatever. Yes, yeah, put like this. If we have a Reputationian brain, that means we are part of a repertilian we cannot see their Reputationian brain. People and Reputationian brain, every human being have no connection, Am I right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So in order to put like this, in order to free from our suffering, it's better not to accuse where our DNA come from, but to find the solution because they're different set up. Otherwise, say we were going to talk about different dimension, how it is controlled. It's so big, we don't have enough talk about that. And what I recognized, So many people on the journey try to live on the freedom. They spend the whole lifetime trying to figure out the things, trying to find out the why why why. To the ends, there had no control of the life. I was checking everything and I recognized if I focus on searching, search and search and searching, then I lost the track. My purpose is I knew uncontrolled, I have my personality. I have a reincarnated so many times by what by controlled by the eco system. Because of this, I have ringen cordored so many times. You know what happens every time when I reincarnated. Every time I lose my social power status and my wealth and this life I bud into my victims family and the eye was even homeless. So if we focused on dreaming by the emotion or consciousness and searching for the answer, and but for God we generated the empower assets, we is a trap again and by you and not everyone have reincarnation on earth. I want to mention that younger soul, some younger soul are not from not to have a reincarnation. Yeah, I write, I read, my research covered everything. My I'm were currently working on my stage stage show and the documentary film and the drama film. So I've released all my stories so everyone can can learn from my experience.
Speaker 1: That's great. Now to kind of wrap that that up to to describe what this where the reptian brain comes from, and what is the ecosystem? Would you kind of describe it as like an arconic parasite system or maybe like as some say the demi urge or something along those lines.
Speaker 3: Okay, like this, I think you may already know. There are different dimensions, right, yes, yeah, for humans dimension Humans dimension, the Earth's dimension where human live is a very low vibrated dimension HM. In order to keep the low vibration energy because low vibration can can shape the form of human body shape. Right, So in order to keep this vibration low and enough neative energy have to be created. Where does negative energy come from? Neative energy come from our report can and brain use connect with is unconscious mind and trigger our consciousness, our emotion, our physical body suffer. So basically suffering human being. Suffering is part of the human experience controlled by ecosystem in order to provide enough negative energy. So the word can run like sex, Do we like a party? Do we like a drinks? Do We like a you know show, different dress and make up, but we like it right, just like a coin. There are two sides. I explained this way, I interpret this way. Just want to everyone understand. Do not need to get angry where it's the environment that we live. If we get angry, we attrapped as a victim. We will victim minds ourselves. So what we do We live in the metrics big metrics. But remember our body is a metrics. Our family is a metrics family member, husband, wife, shouldn't fight, argue? Am I right? And the creator also negative energy also have a beautiful moment, love each other. Yeah, And the community is a metrics nation is a metrics industry. Is the metrics everywhere is a matrix. We cannot get the rid of metrics like water. The I think his name is called the muffats. Yeah from the Morvis is basically said, you need to choose the red peer a blue pear. No, this is a trap. It's a trap. We ourselves is a metrics. What we need to do smart way is to do is we understand the master the game of the metrics, and we take most use of the matrics through our own mind. Metrics. We only need to control one thing. What is the one thing, our whole body metrics. Once we are able to utilize you know, and the master the game in our whole body mind metrics, we are free because we understand we are not the boar. We are so leaving the body use the body as amediate to have human experience. Does that make sense now? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'd love to hear some of the practices that I understand you started at an early age with some of these energy practices that you use to get an understanding of and bring you to where you are today with your understanding of the nature of reality and energy and how this all works.
Speaker 3: Basically, you know, the process is like this. If everything or we have senses, yeah, whenever you use your eyes or sense or feeling whatever. If we feel something not right or feel uncomfortable, put like this, If you don't fear your energy throw blazing, you don't have the sense of bleazing inside the body, there's something wrong and this is the time need to adjust that. That's exactly what I work with clients hacking the hacker Basically have help every client remove all the blocks they didn't know even exists. Because I read the unconsciousness. I know how the unconsciousness trap control. And then every time when we're working on that, then what happens, and then we actually open another door open one perception, one perception, one perception. We can do as fast as quick as fast as we walk. But then even we do fast, we can we can still need working focus or the energy moved forward like you play guitar. Right, if you can improve very fast, it means what you neither relaxed nor to fear the tension your anxiety. Yeah, and then you need but the meanwhile, consciousness, you need focus, emotional, you need detached from what from the anxious want to get it done now, but the replaced with the enjoyment be present.
Speaker 1: Make sense, Yes, it makes a lot of sense. And that could be implemented in everything that you're doing.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what hacking the hacker, hacking the hacker working with what any angle from corridor to the great in business, in career, person life. You know so many people think that they, okay, I can only do one thing if of all, example, if they use meditation, Yes, you spend two hours to do meditation. What happens you lose two hours to do the business to play guitar. We don't need to do that. What we need to do we use our conscious mind, mind, eye, conscious mind, you know, juggling, you know, juggling so many balls at the same time, and the make it a beautiful music inside your body, the energy throw. That's exactly what I teach, you know, you know Convid nineteen And there's many people or no no chances, and the w's the future. I achiere with you. My dream wants to become a property deve when I was in twenty, now come true. I also develop property. Now they see buy land and build the houses and they have a joint venture. But I never got the chance when I'm in twenty. But so many people also already know this. But why they're not inside that space, and even in the inside the space they fear stressed, worry. I don't have all that because I'm free from the uncustomer. I can totally focus. I also buy and sell business. I'm going to actually with you one thing. If I'm lucky, by I hope I'm lucky. I actually want to buy a funeral company. You know why because I recognize as people, so many people die painful and then no funeral company can really teach them what I teach. So I think it's better to buy a funeral company. So it's better to make the franchise that I can have the people when they die, they pass to higher level, not then chapter You know what happens with you? I sure is it here? What is number five? Number five? What is written here? Ninety eight out of one hundred people who come back to my plan from the Earth's plant are taken over by me. Their mind power are added to my beings. I get all come over with any form of Okay, say page sixty three. So I think for me, some are working on global piece. I think I help people young kids, So I'm we're working towards to set up a foundation for help kids global franchise. But meanwhile I help people who are getting older and dying, help to adds.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think that one of the biggest things, especially right now with our horrible, horrible medical industry and pharmaceutical industry and all the things surrounding that, that one of the best practices we could get into is self healing. And along with everything that that you're you're teaching, but the possibility that we can heal almost anything is not is something that our medical and pharmaceutical companies in this field would not want the public to know. And that's possible, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I think that you you mentioned something very important. I'm happy for you to mention that I share with you. We live in the in the ecosystem on Earth and on Earth. What is driving by the driving the system moving forward is economy, and medical industry is a big economy. So we have to have medical system put like this, even we certainly crashed by the car. We need the doctors, we need surgeon, yes, yes, but in order to make the system worse, you know, in order to really really you know, uh put like that, in order to have the whole Earth's dimension in the control, like the words you said, we have set up a different industry, and the medical industry is choosing as the best way to pushing the economy coming through, especially especially we are controlled by replicating brands, use the unconscious, by working our body. You are right, we can heal basically can hear everything. But if you look at the humans's history and even now, so many healers, psychic, the therapists, they constantly suffering. Yes, they can hear, but then spend the whole lifetime on healing. Why because they're working on the subconscious mind, not the unconscious mind. Yes you said, yes, it's true, can healing, can heal, but this is temporary and in the ecosystem is make sure. Basically it's here. It set the ninety eight percent, which means we need to have enough people percentage to people suffering all the time. If you can hear yourself, put like this, if you can hear yourself, yeah, forever. But the energy you pick negative energy, You didn't pick up someone else well, because the new universe have to create something using the way this come with nineteen come from yes we can see or because some companies in some country do wrong. Thing is the two yes at human level, but as the other level is the ecosystem. Let's talk about AI. We are moving to AIH right, Artificial intelligence means what many people will lose job? I searched on right, thirty percent will lose job. Basically thirty per center rate are a jobless. But those other people who are able to have a job still struggling with the mental shifting because all these technology, so many people talk about I'm a technology phobia, but we can use that to actually what to hack the unconscious mind. I never like the technology myself, but now I master everything. Whenever some new software come, So I mastered and I guide my start to master it. So use it as a power, any tool. Anything happened in our life can use as word as a median to acascerate our own mind power. So we are able to accumulate the generate the assets energy assets. Use this energy to word to protect our body. And here I want to mention to you. Here I take over their mind and body even before they die, whenever I can ruin them and frighten them into hypnotic rhythms. Why I said, so many people they try to heal, yes, but that they can order one hundred percent heal themselves because they're all working on subconscious mind emotion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was hoping that you could also go over the difference between the subconscious and unconscious mind, because a lot of people don't understand that.
Speaker 3: Yes, conscious subsconscious mind is emotion. SAB. But you can see the picture behind me. Sab means lower right one. Consciousness means the way of we have awareness racial thinking. If we suddenly have a car accident, we lost the conscious doctor said, oh he lost the conscious right, then we don't have consciousness. But the even we don't when when we don't do not have consciousness, we still have subsconsciousness, have emotion, but we cannot talk. And you can see people if they never get education, then consciousness, they maybe do not have too much, right, but they still have all different emotion. That's all subsconscious mind pull like this. If we're working on meditation, I okay, don't get me wrong. Meditation or good people use meditation to all these concept to get a rids of intention, but they are all from subsconscious emotion. Dala Nama even admit he also has his moments, means what he also traveled by emotion. Yeah, I respect Darnama as a guru, but I have to point out what's the difference between my training and the one in the rest in the world. Because Daramama us spend the whole life of meditation. Right, he is a professional meditation but he still has the moments. So if we working on the moments, what happens a traveler in the circle? You go? Says Dada Nama. Current Dnama is number fourteen means what he reincarnated fourteen times already. Why we are reincarnated because we are triggered by what emotion. Emotion triggered reincarnation through what through sex? So why I'm teaching hacking the hacker because when I was born, I recognize this is not the place I won't come. I remember at the time when I was in mom's warm, I didn't know I was in her body. I just said, desperate, it won't come to be a human. So I saw that it's a tunnel. So I knew my mom didn't like me. I was, you know, I was like this in as a features. I was like, huh, I don't care. What do you don't like me? I don't care a bloody I need to come. I was desperately come to become human being. But when I come up, holy shit, I'm not a general anymore. I'm the little body. You know. Then I don't have carried all my social power, all my position, all my wealth with me. I'm complete control. This is why I'm certain why I lost my social power, lost my assets. So what I happened in me? What happened to all those success people? They just didn't have an awakening, but the avery re incarnation. I didn't care because still feel good, you know, cool, still being served. You know you know that if you know Brian wines and who write a book Past Life, you know you know you know I actually, I actually uh want to meet him long time ago, and I wait two years and then finally he came to Australia. Imagine that time I met him. The time of the reason I decide to machine because to meeting, because I thought I want asking as a psychiatrist. If he used hypnotic a clinical hippotherapy, because I'm ready as a community hipper therapist. Yeah, and I use that to deal with people have a bipolar or severe mental health issue. You know what happens at the time when I look into how I start talking, Holy shit, things change. I just want to run, but I know I cannot go, you know, but I just fear. I want to run. My soul wanted to run. Then I fear my voice start change. I can saw his energy, something changed, and then second day I question what happens? Why like that? Oh, I noticed I was connected with him another life. I actually heard him badly. I think after maybe after two or four years, I don't remember, and you checked and check my email. You know. When when I saw Stephen Holkan, the physician in England died in a southern which who I suppose to meet, I really contacted his office. I just want to wait the right time when I'm speaking in the London, that I can meet him. Yeah, but he died, don't worry. Oh, Doctor Bryan Wait is also not young anymore. So I don't find a few guilty or fee regrets for not apologize. So I sent him an email apologize. I didn't even didn't tell the truths tell the detail. Why I don't believe when I tell him the detail he can handle it. I share with you now. I just apologized to him. I said that I know you're refreet to yourself, but I still won't apologize to him. You can see he's so busy. He's not young anymore, even not a normally respond He responds to me, I will have it based in my book too.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so Egos, there is such a complex of the traps. We need to be very mindful. How to be mindful? Very easy? Now you were yourself, yes, yeah, if you practice yourself, use your whole body. As long as you don't have the sense of bleasing. Something is wrong. You had to find the pleasing. But the death feeling of please is not to hypnize ourselves. Oh, I think the whole words is beautiful. Everyone love each other because you you rape your own mind because you can see you hope everything all right. But the COVID nineteen you know issue still happening, right right.
Speaker 1: That's what Yeah, now you were you're talking about reincarnation, h and you know how many times you've been back and this person has been back and I'm sure I've been back plenty of times. Is there a way out? I mean, is there is currently.
Speaker 3: Exactly what I what I teach in the hacking the hacker, how can I have package share with you? As long as you working on the feeling is bleazing, feeding, but not hyptize yourself as a bleasing feeling. It's like, oh, that person do bad things. Oh I have to sing that he's beautiful. But he's not beautiful. He's doing wrong things. Right, So you to get the sense of bleas is your ability to transmute energy to the lights. How to transmute is able to work on different parts of our body energy is dynamic, right, so you need to have ability to follow dynamic change. And your mind is dynamic. So every source you created, every source you connect with others have to transmute into lives. Then use this one automatic simultaneously can protect your immune system. I don't take any antibiotics, you know. I have the operation of my teas. When I was in twenty, I never use any biotics. I just let the surgeon do do do the work. And then at midnight it's so painful, I called it. Called the surgeon. He said that you you don't want any by doctor bioutists. I said no. Then I start working on it, and I think three years ago I did in another one and they give me antibiotics. It's a summer, right, you know. I said no, I would not take it. They said that if you don't take it, they were infect either there's I said no, but they all we have to give to you by law. I said, okay, I take it. Then I give it back later on and then they look how it recovered this, how could possible happen? I said, that's a practice. And and then you know when I go to the go to the doctor after you know, I my eyes here get scratched because I practiced boxing. Why I practice boxing? I actually practiced boxing to testing the energy. Everything is the energy power. And then one partner actually have the knees sketch on my eyes and get affected, you know, And I went to doctor does oh my god, this is in fact your disease. You know. He didn't didn't pretend, he just really gets serious. I just look at him. I kept silent. Then after one week is how could possible? It is inactive? As I told you numerous times, if you want me to die with a certain disease, what you do? You just tell me the detail described to me the detail, and I can shift in my mind into the energy. Zoom. I can have myself died within the timeframe you give to me. Or he was freaking out, That's what I'm saying. You can see the picture, you know, the lady. Yeah, it looks like lady. But there is a metaphor for the energy. Every human beings issue can be sold. How to do it? If the energy is this level, yeah, and your problem is this level, you can cover solve it. But if your proper is this level, you need to shift your energy to this level. To cover. The How to do it is the bleas energy inside your boarden the higher higher level, fix all different angles the perceptions. You're able to do it. But most people who working on healing, spiritual you know, practice, cannot do that. You know why because they are all trapped into hypnotic rhythms. That's why you can see so many gurus meditate talking about the meditate manifestigation law of attraction. You can not attract the real, real blease feeling if you don't know what's in the universe. Universe energy is everything. We have amiens, demons, all manipulus energy. You know. You know some people, yeah I don't want to mention name, they talk about their ennitement, walk on the streets. Suddenly you know they have a powerful energy. Come to the top of the crowd and there's really enlightened change. Yeah you heard about that. You know what happens? You look at their body. They're not healthy. They have anxiety depression. Can you see that? The physical body not healthy? Why like that? I share with you this is a fake, It's a trap. It's not really believe God, I have energy come to me midnight. I believe they singer daytime, have no chance with me. So they try at midnight. Right, but I trained myself so well even midnight doesn't matter. When you come to me, I knew it what happens midnight. I was sleeping there, I feel the energy coming that I mediate start talking. At the one second, I was so excited, Oh it's good. What has happened to others come to me? Oh, now I can see it really happens, it's true. Then I start asking, you know what happened? They just want to push, get into my body, give me energy. I was thinking, who are you thinking you are? If you are really real God, why you do not respect me? If you are real God, you respect me, and you are not thinking you are the God. I have to fear out and be honored because you give me the energy. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is a kind of a something that is trying to deceive you by coming in right right.
Speaker 3: What happens? What happens? So many people practice the spiritual world. They believe there is a power over then. So when they saw this power, then start being submissing and they trapped. That's why you can see they get sick. When they get sick, they sing, oh God give me this, God want me to do this. Oh my god, that means you're control. I don't buying that. I don't buy that. So I start communication. You know, you know what happened, and I can feel the energy comes. You want stronger strong. It's like someone push your door, then you behind you, you stand on this side of the door, and then you push hold it. You don't want the person break your door. Then you ask who are you? They just a bomb bombo. You can feel, oh, it's a arming coming. Then you think, oh my god, you think who you are? You want to conquer me. I'm talking about the myn trip metrics whole body. You do not allow any energy to control your body. If energy outside controy your body is a fake, it's a trap because the real power is from you, not from anyone else. I share with you, and then what happens. You know, then when I see all this energy, I think who you think you are? And you won't control me. I was born. I don't want to be controlled, and you know what happens. Nobody teach me. So at the time I think, okay, what even they have? People come from other part of my body? I don't know. So the time of When I saw of this, I started to do this. I started used on my mind. I start vibrates from every sale the lights. Nobody teach me automatic. Once you reach that level, practice is automatic. Vibrate to vibrate. I didn't remember how long, but long enough they thought they had no chance. Than gone, I'm fifty, I'm healthy. Can you see that?
Speaker 1: Of course? So yeah, so how do you do it?
Speaker 3: You like a snowball. You need to make sure, like you put the money in the bank. You can also see, oh I need to spend one thousand, I earn one thousand. I spend one thousand means zero. Yeah, So every day what you do make every millions on earth as a human being counts. How to do that? Every source make every source you working on. You think any project you're working on, anything you deal with, anyone you deal with, cumulate more lights for you. This is assets you can take with you at the time where you leave the body. You know why so many people when the diet that die miserable because they don't have a power. That's why so many people die die painful. When you have die painful, you have no power. How you can like a skywalk in the shooting into another dimension. Part is you don't need to come to Ring kind. You can go to another dimension, but only if you have the chance. Who give you the chance? You don't know if an ecosystem give you a chance or not. I don't live live by by chance. I leave by choice. So I want to make sure anytime I leave, I'm able to go to as the highest level I can. If I want to Ringkarnate, I can't and I will. I will Ring still in high position. You have a lot of money. But why that is? You know, we have to work in on that one. Basically why you can see all the billionaires you know, have an issue on my website, you know pastive liberty dot com. I just uproaded over thirty videos. I have examples about you know, top rich people, even Prime Minister President since Sri Lanka reincarnated in the poor family, Oh suffer. And also the famous queen singer from Taiwan reach right, she was the girlfriend of check his term come from master. He's still alive here cheering Canadian China and the poor girl Let's suffer right, And the billionaire Taypon in Macau. Yeah, he living the life beautiful like a king him so many wives and grandchildren around her. In he's eighty years old. He lost all essays, all children working on his essys. You missing why very simple when you're getting old, all those people who were loyal to you, they are getting getting old and die, and the young generation will not support you. They will support the young generation, your kids because they are the future. He lost all control. Even he invested one billion Hong Kong dollars. That's what I saw from news. That's all public informage, but the most are in Hong Kong language. Yeah, he tried to sustain and live longer. At the time when he died. You know, his face a freaking out scared. When your face have a fear scared. How you can go to the heaven impossible? If a ring hamade, that's got to go to good prayer. I teach all this at different level, the level program. So when people come to me three hours, three hours with me can save you thirty years effort, I think, and maybe save your lifetime effort, you know, because you go to wrong direction. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and doctor Angela that this is fantastic. We only have a few minutes left. I'd like to hear about some of the other services that you offer to people, like soul regression therapy, past life regression, h anything else that you do, ich readings, you do all kinds of stuff for people.
Speaker 3: I assure with you that's all my professional background, but all actually now embedded into hacking the hacker pot Like this. I used to take people to time travel, not to past life regression. We always say part of the past live regression means that we're determine with assume their heir past life. But some people do not, So I take them to the time travel so they can maybe go to their past or go to their future, even the how they die. But you know, sometimes when they go past life another part of that or suffering. Suffering actually have more issues, you know, and too much too have too much, too much things need working on, wasting time. That's why hacking the hacker now it's teaching. What teach you focus be granted on consciousness. You don't need to go to deep, deep, deep level of emotion because this level emotion is energy is limited, unlimited. So focus on consciousness and focus on understand how to transmute the any emotion into the lights and focus on. Use your body as a measurement as a tool to testing if your practice is right. Makes it simple. And also the more ambitious we are, the more we have chanced to shift in our energy to a different level. Why because we cannot be lazy. If we're lazy, we definitely drifted in. The drifting pattern will be taken. But we use our thoughts ambition to utilize the energy. And most people when they practice a spiritual and they think they need to detach and the spiritual entrepreneur, they're juggling between or keep a balance, go back to work. But there's still a lot of the gaps between the energy alignment. But if you're working on hacking the hacker, I teach you how to generate energy slowbo whenever you whatever you do, whatever you think, I just help you identify the all the rupules. Make it easy simple.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. And doctor Angel, thank you so much for coming on. There's so much more we can talk about and I'd love to have you back on sometime in the future to discuss that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's my project. And whenever you need me, I'm here for you because you are here to serve the world. You or you are here along. I'm just just a technician, my technician. Yeah, I'm not working on the on my missione global piece. Yeah. So yeah. And then if if any of you, like you and your audience know there are what is the humanitarian events organizers who are looking for people like me. Yeah, you know what you're doing. I will share all my skill, prey and all the money you know, you know, raised in the events all well on the global call when, for example, if they are there are some big issues happening in this country or in the war zone, the money will go there. I'm happy to contribute free everybody. Yeah. Not everyone can can afford my service, but I want to help everyone on Earth who wants to listen to me. So yeah, yeah, I hope there are events organizers who are on humanitarian you know, you know cause, and they're looking for me. I'm happy to partnership and I don't I don't need any money.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: And your your website is pathtoliberty dot com right, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then then basically when you click at doctor Angel Wilson, the page USA human Humanity and the Pace page. Yeah, I'm global piece of investors.
Speaker 1: Great, I'll have all those links in our description so everyone can go directly to their while they're watching this. Doctor Angela, thank you so much again for coming on fantastic information and like I said, we'll have you back on very soon in the future.
Speaker 3: It's my pressure. I love you all, stay safe.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening and we will definitely talk again tomorrow. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.