Speaker 1: Michael. When Biden says, let me be clear or not a joke, it's usually a prey too. I'm really stretching the truth or I'm not like lying that's what he's doing. I know that's probably fairly obvious, but just wanted.
Speaker 2: To like that out.
Speaker 3: Mike on Dan Kaplis's show. I happened to jump in the car and turn on his show in the middle of a quote from someone I did not know at all. I had no contest for the statement. He said something about someday I'll have to stand before him and it could be trans Jesus, and I thought, oh, my gosh, is that the new Pope saying that? Thank thankfully it was not the Pope saying that.
Speaker 4: Good morning Michael and Dragon.
Speaker 5: Just wondering what your thoughts are if we're ever going to get out of this fiscal hole that the country's in. And despite those, since the GOP can't even seem to get rid of the Inflation and Reduction Act, mostly is Obamacare, I have a feeling that the odds of the US coming out of this okay is about like pulling an inside straight flush.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Michael on Dragon, Glad they got the Pope. Fine, they picked so now, or they can give their opinion. Can't wait to see how Judge Janine Piro does as the interim US Attorney for DC. Yesterday, the Border Patrol posted an epic video of these tent areas that they used to use before Trump came in and after Trump has been in office. One of the accounts that has posted is at end Wokeness. If you want to look for it, it's very very interesting, Michael. If you look around, you see a bunch of a holes at work.
Speaker 6: I suggest you get the dress code policy revised so that pants are required. Hey, Michael uh reports about new Pope Leo being a critic of President Trump. But I just saw him with a cap a red cap on that had the words make Catholics great Again.
Speaker 1: So go figure.
Speaker 7: I want to know why everybody is against euth in Asia.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with the youth Asia?
Speaker 7: They're no different than the youth in America.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's get it together.
Speaker 4: Now, Michael.
Speaker 8: Out of one hundred and thirty three red birds that selected the new Pope, one hundred.
Speaker 1: And eight of them were chosen by the last Pope. Meet the new boss same as the old boss.
Speaker 7: Good Friday Morning, Brownie and Dragon. Yeah, the proper hierarchy is God, family, country, and everyone else. Anything else in that is insanity. Have a great weekend, Michael.
Speaker 1: We are commanded to love those around us, but that does not mean though who are loved are free from following the law.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Michael, Good morning Dragon. Michael actually liked what you just said quite a bit. I'll use a comparison. Just because my neighbor's house is really fancy and super well kept and my house is a piece of crap doesn't mean I can go live in his house. You know, I have something to aspire to, all right.
Speaker 4: See, boys, I don't think that Joe Biden was up late at night reading his briefings. He was probably up late at night looking at picture books.
Speaker 10: Morning boys, Hey Mike, does Jill actually want us to believe that he was working all day long, nine days a week. Does she forget that they put out his schedule every day and it never started before ten am and it was always over by six pm, and that he wasn't doing anything publicly before or after those those times. Yeah, they're liars, just like they've always been. Have a great weekend, Michael.
Speaker 11: The iPhone one was not released until two thousand and seven. It had been kind of difficult for George Bush to read off of an iPad wasn't invented yet.
Speaker 8: Hey, since it's Friday, how about a lawyer joke? Why are there so few Irish lawyers because they can't pass the bar? Happy Friday?
Speaker 3: Hey, Dragon, with Steve Reams in for Dan trying out for Dan's spot when Dan goes to run for office, why don't you stick around the office a little bit later and see if you can get Steve Reams to make the statement that Mike is always wanting him to have from a Colorado sheriff. Seems like a good opportunity anyway, How good we think, guys, See you