Speaker 1: Good evening everybody. How are you got a little special addition going on for ton till night and gonna be somewhat of a quick show tomorrow, pretty sure. And I'm gonna have to look at a couple of things here. But we have Dwayne from Bulletproof Pub coming on. But I also have to go to San Diego, so I'm trying to get him to come on. Let's see if this works. Oh, I gotta give a title and everything else. I'm dropping him in Chare. Oh boy, all right, I'm gonna try this. Let's see what happens. And you can't copy and paste, I remember now, goddamn. All right, let's see. That's a lot of it's a lot of extra work. I was gonna try to get the live thing going on speaker so I could do this as a podcast at the same time. But seems like it's gonna be extra work, actual work, extra work. Let's see if we can make it happen. So yeah, Dwayne from the Bulletproof Pub, he's been on before. He did the whole Rise of the Expert that was that was him who did that, and it was very very informative and what I had had interjected to him in some of his in the comments and stuff like that, and some of the videos he was presenting it on. I was just basically adding how the Frankists had tied into what he was discussing, and then we discussed it on my show. Well while back, some of you may recall that it was quite a fun episode, very good talk. So he'll be back tomorrow. We're gonna talk more about his insights in relation to mine, and you know how it all comes together to make, you know, adding details to one another research. He does great work and then you know, for my angle and stuff like that, it's it's usually good times. But I'm gonna try to go in now. We're early, so maybe seven am. Oh my god, that sounds so long. It's also early, but I need to get out to San Diego because I need to go get the bottles and all that stuff too. So I got pushed back a day because of labels, and then he confirmed that he was going to be on tomorrow. So trying to make it work, but I also have to be in San Diego, So either it's going to be a short show tomorrow or I gotta make something happen here. Let's see some insights and things. Great, Yeah, let's just write that. Maybe I can make this work. Let's see that gives people time to get into if I could type, all right, description, they don't let you copy and paste here, which sucks.
Speaker 2: All right, so.
Speaker 1: Bill in later. There we go, There we go, and then tags and let's go with there you go. That's good enough, and drop image. I think I got an image for you. You sends the bitches. Drop that one is uh, explicit content. I don't know about all that. Let's unselect that one. Good authentication you're please lugging in, lug out and log in it again.
Speaker 2: No, screw you.
Speaker 1: If you can't get it right, then screw you. What the hell? Well that was crap. It didn't work anyway, so who cares? Yeah, I'm lugged in there, chief. I'm not sure what the problem is so weird anyway, So Spreaker once again renders itself useless. So what we're gonna do tonight is we're just gonna go over a couple of things.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: So when I get when I get a chance to actually listen to podcasts, it's usually when i'm writing out to deliver sauce, or when I am, you know, working on sauce or some other type of you know project that I make, and I'm listening to podcasts in the background or videos or whatever. So these things struck me as interesting and important today, So I'm going to share them with you and share my insights as we go. Make sure I clicked that correct. What we want to start with? This one looks good and looks like a good spot to start with. Why not? Now, this is like an hour deep into his episode. There's a lot of good points that he makes throughout it, but this is a condensed version. You'll know where it is after this, and then you'll know where to find it. If you want to watch the whole thing, you probably should, So this is just to give you a taste of it. It's called Israel's War on Everyone. Major faults flag event likely Now the Hannibal directive is potentially at play here in relation to the thing that I was saying about how Israel doesn't care. They constantly attack their own people and blame it on everyone else, and that means that they don't have any regard for human life, even if it's them right, because casualties work in their favor for the greater good of them, right, the whole greater good concept. And so therefore, like when schools or whatever they're saying are being attacked, it's usually them leaving in on somebody else for doing it. So there we go. So let's go ahead of march this a little bit. I'll get myself off the screen at least a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, or the peace talks go ahead. Yeah, yeah, well you're killing the chief negotiator, that makes sense. And while you're bombing Lebanon, and of course Turkey wants to get involved, so they'll start bombing Turkey as well. And what is this about, folks? You begin to see that isn't just a war against Gaza. It isn't just a war against Palestine. And if it was a war against Gaza, they wouldn't be bombing in West Baink. So that makes it a war against Palestine. But it's more than that. Because it was just a war against Palestine, they wouldn't be bombing Lebanon, they wouldn't be threatening to bomb Turkey, they wouldn't be creating conflict in Syria. What you begin to see is that this is the war for greater Israel. That's what they need Trump in there because he will support me and what they're doing. We had start bombing this entire region and crying victim while they do it, and Trump will totally support it. It's the wolf, Greater Israel. All the soldiers that are fighting in Palestine now, and incidentally, there's quite a few US soldiers in there on the ground as well. I'm told I did see some video footage of US soldiers on the ground. I don't know whether I can find it. If I can, i'll put it in here. But yeah, there's US soldiers on the ground in Palestine as well. But you look at the patches on the Israeli's arm the soldiers. They don't just show Israel, they show greater Israel. Greater Israel encompasses all sorts of areas around Israel.
Speaker 1: And they called the Greater Israel project. I'm calling it the Greater Evil Project. And that's the name of the title of this video. We have Ukraine thing happening in one spot. We have the once at least attempting to be covert, now quite overt control of our country being shown to be in the hands of you know who, and this spreading of borders in these attacks, these systematic attacks on Lebanon, Iran, all these places pushing, pushing their boundaries and knowing they have no problem into antagonizing because they have the threat of the US military might on their side. Should anybody decide to defend themselves, it's a really easily thing to do.
Speaker 2: Come as much of Sinai, Paliston course, Jordan, Lebanon, pots of Turkey, pots of Syria, goes right across to positive Iraq. And that's the passion.
Speaker 1: I've go on there, see that right there, Well, not the buns, I'm adop it, but this is what they're showing right there. If I was to say anything, I would say, that's just phase one of a much bigger territory. Not that that even matters on the map, because what you call legual and what you don't, because they own each country by proxy through their central banks. Anyway, except for the five that survive without it, and incidentally, the ones that are that have survived the Rothschild takeover so far are the ones that are the big evils of the of the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Eventually, our borders will extend from Lebanon to the Great Desert, which is Saudi Arabia and then from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates, and then we're gonna take I believe we're gonna take Meca, Medina and Mount Sinai and he'll purify those places.
Speaker 1: Purify. Huh. That's that's an interesting language. Well, because the book that they wrote themselves in the Helleniic period told them so.
Speaker 2: So that patch kind of tells you what the plan is. See, when Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem, they saw it as their big moment. And all I've got to do is creater original wool, get European polls, get Iran and Europe and Russia and everything involved in a war in the European continent happening. And they're going to get to go in and decimate Syria, decimate Jordan, and decimate all these countries that they want for greater Israel under the guys's protecting them. Like as the guys said, we need to purify these areas. And by purify, he means to get rid of all non Jews. Very very cold, cruel and calculating language and the words they use. But that is simply the mentality of the Jewish people. There's nothing like these people folks, like, really, the damage they've done to the world is absolutely astounding. It really is. So all of these wars happening on all these fronts, and a possible false flag at the Olympic Games. It wouldn't surprise me if this is where things go, I mean, the way things are going. They may not even need to stay as a false flag and the Olympic Games, but it would certainly help because public opinion is very much against Israel at the moment. If they can shoot down their own jetliner with their athletes on them, innocent athletes you never had anything to do with. You're killing civilians now, which is not strictly true, because every Israeli citizen has or has been part of the idea. All the people that were kidnapped and allegedly kidnapped on October the Celler, they're all in the idea, I mean, except for the children. But I don't know how true any of that is. I mean, Israel has killed so many of these sassages already now lies through his teeth with everything that it does. But they really want to escalate this situation, and when they do, they're going to come out with greater Israel that's their plan. And they've instigated this whole theme, and it goes way back to the middle of the eighteenth century. It goes way back to World War one, World War two, which, as I've said many times of pretty much the one war with the big ge low in the middle. All this was done in order for them to get Palestine. And now they killed so many people. Six million Russians died in that war. Eleven millions died in the camps after the war, the following of Dresden. All the people who died, they must be I don't know what the figure is. There must be one hundred and fifty million or two hundred million people died in that war, all instigated by the Jews, so that you get into the position they're any now, and then they fabricated this holocaust, so you never look at the actual holocausts. The eleven million Germans, the six million Russians, all of the people who've died in the gulacs, the Bolshevik stuff and all these Guli camps, all the common dants were Jews. So many people they don't even know how many people, somewhere between sixty six and one hundred and thirty five million people they say died during Bolshevism. You read solz in Itsen's book Two Hundred Years Together, and he documents the whole thing. That book was only translated into English by private translators just recently, because that's the one book of sols and incidents. They never want to translate it into English because if people read it, free to the living shit out of them. Because the family people don't know about all these holocausts, shows that is who is still in charge of the place. I look at the amount of damage they've done and what they've gained by fabricating the Jewish Holocaust narrative in World War Two, which never happened. Folks. There was no Holocaust, thank you, Max cost of Jews in World War Two. It's the cruelest lie that's ever been perpetrated upon the German people and really the people of the world, the concept that there was a Jewish Holocaust. No, there wasn't. The Jews started World War One, am World War two, and the Holocaust that came before and during those times, like a whole lot of more and so much stuff that happened. They managed to cover up all those actual holocausts by running away from Germany at the Embudore and claiming they were the ones who were persecuted, and they weren't. And look what they've got from there. They've got control of Palestine, which they're expanding. I've got complete control of the United States, the most powerful military force on earth, which is completely run by Jews. And really, if you look at World War Two, the only victors of World War Two with the Jews. Everybody else suffered. Like I said, probably two hundred million, if not more, people died in World War Two, and all the Jews have to do is claim that six many of them died. And look at everything that they've had through their control of the media, through their infiltration in the government. These are really the most evil people. Now, if you want to save the world, and you want to save the United States and everything from where it's going, the first thing you need to do is shut down APAC.
Speaker 1: He's going to say something now that I actually have said many times, and that is when I do that for and that is you'll hear it. But it would go a long way. I think I go a little bit further when I describe how I would implement it. But you'll hear the same words coming out of my mouth that he's about to say.
Speaker 2: And remove every duel Israeli citizen from all governments right around the world. If you've got someone in a position of power in your government and our a Jewel Israeli citizen, and then their first allegiance lies to the land of Israel, and they will sacrifice your country all that they can in order to support the Israeli agenda, because the goal is to destroy Emily, to wipe out everybody who is not a Jew. That's the plan of these people, folks, and they're very, very open about it. There's been so much stuff that's coming out of rabbis and all sorts of people talking about this, and that's the way to do it. You've got to get rid of all of these Jews from positions of power in all governments right around the world. That's what's gonna change things. Because saying that's anti Semitic, isn't it. It's not, folks, it's the truth. Cause we're heading for really really crazy times. I'm really hoping I'm gonna get to Lebapulco. I mean, there's a chance you're will we erupt into war at any moment, any day, although maybe not because I think they need to wait for Trump to get in office, cause he's gonna be their big supporter. Now, if it all breaks out in a full blown World War three, then Trump mon't get into office because there won't be an election. If you're in the middle of the World war, it would confuse things too much. Of course, you might find that people push it and demand that Trump go and run the war. Who knows, But all he will do is put the America on the side of Israel and bleed the country dry. You'd be sending all sorts of people out from all sorts of nations to kill people that have never met before, to fight Israel's war for greater Israel. That's what always is about, folks. Get all the Jews out of political office, and Israel started all these conflicts. Let Israel look after them, Let Israel take care of them. Don't join in. America shouldn't join in. Although I've sent twelve ships to the area. Now, twelve ships are on their way to the Middle East because they know it's all going to break out soon. But it might take like a couple of months. It might take a few months for it to all go into kind of Blitzkriek style.
Speaker 1: Oh and just to interrupt a Bushmaster, if you are listening, your two gallons and twelve pack and creating are all made Rebecca's labeling and putting it into boxes to get it out to you very shortly.
Speaker 2: And so even if there is an attack, even if there is an alleged Iranian missile that brings down the sports team or something like that, if this is escalated in much type, you know, the sights until February next year before they actually get involved, until it goes full Skyle hauled back and clang that they're trying to show strength some bullshit and white until Februar because again of white, until Trump gets in there to help them. Who knows how. It's kind of god fucks, it's all looking pretty crazy, it really is, but I think it's a better more we got to sci fis.
Speaker 1: Max also pulls on me right now. He says, that's about all I got to say, and he goes on for another half hour. That's that's pretty typical of what I'll do too. I'm like, yeah, I think they've said everything I've had to say, and then I'll go on for another hour, but yeah, that's one clip. We're gonna go back and forth between that one and another one of where he was being interviewed, and his interview is something like if you listen to all this, like the hour that I kind of skipped over, there's gonna be repetition between that and the interview that they did about a week prior to this video. So rather than having to hear it twice, I kind of just went ahead so that we can get the more the most out of It's gonna be a short video anyway tonight, because I just kind of could do this as an extra just to add this to what I've been talking about, because this is more of the current event side of things.
Speaker 2: So much going on, it really is. But I said, I hope the power is back on when I get home so I can actually make this video and get it out to you today. I've been trying to make it for the last three days, but it just hasn't happened because I'm on sleeping patents and also anybody who is coming to Liverpool com I'm still hot. I showed a massive dropping population in twenty twenty five. Well, by twenty twenty five we haven't reached anywhere any of those numbers yet, but if World War breaks out, it may well happen quite soon. So I think I will be able to go to Liverpool come so I'll pretty get that or when I was in the next weekless site and yeah, it'd be good to see you there if you come. If you're in Europe and you want to have a bit of rest and relaxation and maybe get some information about how to prepare for the future before World War three breaks out, then I suggest you come along and check it out. It'll be good to catch up with everybody. It'll be good in Croatia, anyone on there, it'll be fun. So who knows, folks, But yeah, crazy crazy world. I'm sure there's a whole bunch of stuff that I wanted to talk to you about on this report as well. I don't feel like i'll cover it or I just wrote down and transfer most of it onto paper. You know. My will, of course, have had nothing whatsoever to do with it. In Irana showed an enormous amount of restraint over what's been said about it and what's being done done to it over the last fifty years. It's incredible even when Iran went to a war with Iraq. This is all created by the West because the West was sending stuff in there to Iraq and attacking Iran because I wanted to create a coffee to drag Iran into a war, and they did to a certain degree. But even during that war, Iran wouldn't fire missiles into populated areas because it's against his own. You can't target civilians, you can't target women and children. This is against his own. This is a complete yeah. But you'd be outcost if you did something like that. That's for the whole concept of science. Oh yeah, this radical Islam that ripes children and ripes women another they don't do any of that sort of stuff. If they're full blood Islammy, they don't do any of that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that. I mean, maybe people who pose is Islamic that don't act, but awful lot of people who claim Muslim well certainly do do that, and they claim that it's one of their rights to do, just like the Jews say it. And also there's the Donma aspect, the sabotine frank who pose as being Islamic and we know that they were the heads of the young Turks when they quote unquote the Muslims, but it was actually Dorma led. So sabenteen Frank has led same people every time that massacred about a million Christian Armenians.
Speaker 2: Right. All the ripe gangs that have gone try.
Speaker 1: In the early nineteen hundreds Europe and.
Speaker 2: They climbing these are Islamic ripe gangs. No, they're not the Arab ripe gangs. I might call themselves Islamic, but they're not practicing their religion. In fact, they're doing everything that they can to be at cost from their religion, because it's against Islamic religion to target women and children, even in wartime, which is why Iran would never send missiles into populated areas, into civilian areas. So they won the war by other mans, and then they erupted into what the West tried to clad as. Eventually they walked down Iraq and blah blah blah, because basically because Saddam Hussein didn't want the Jewish one and rothschild banking system in there here the countries who don't want the rothschild banking system, Iran doesn't want it. So of course they're well fired. Gaddafi didn't want it. He wanted to go with the African Dinas. Of course he was real fied and taken out. Hitler didn't want it, and he went so far as to actually arrest Lewis de Rothschild, Baron Lewis de Rothschild in Journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they ransomed him, scored one for Rida.
Speaker 2: I think it was in nineteen thirty eight or something like that. It might have been before then, but he actually arrested the Jewish banker and seized all his assets. You know the talt that goes out there that hit was a roth Child though he wasn't. He arrested a Rothschild, which is what really kickstarted World War two, and the Jews got serious about it because not only have you thrown all foreign.
Speaker 1: Business out, Yeah, that's another one of those stupid life that poses as alternative media truth.
Speaker 2: All foreign ownership h which includes us because we had most of the foreign iron shop, not any of that, but you've taken the Roth Charles Bank out of eight country. This is a big nina. So Hitler Saddam has signed Iran Gaddafi and putin other people that don't have Roth charl banks, and so of course they're the enemy. Funny how that works, isn't it. The access of Abel. The axis of Abel is Israel, and the infiltrator is in spised at Sanate.
Speaker 1: Notice the woman here in Mexico. I don't know if he talks about on this one or the next one, but apparently the last time there was a Jewish head of Mexico was in the nineteen twenties. They really made a push during the during the Two World Wars to gain as much you know, Greek, as much Havoc, and gain as much territory as possible. And there was a tumultic Jew in there who wanted to wait by all the Catholics in Mexico, and there was an uprising and they got rid of his ass.
Speaker 2: Have to populate other governments, I ion'd say the United States is part of it. People of the United States are totally against all this stuff that's happening, except for the evangelists. They kind of believe they have to support the Jews no matter what they do. It's okay for Jews to go out and rape and sodomize Palestinian detail. These rape men, women and children, cut their heads off babies, bomb schools, bomb hospitals, do all the shit they're doing. It's okay because they're the Jews and they're God's chosen people. According to this book that they wrote that they gave me to read.
Speaker 1: Right, they're right, the book that they wrote that they gave me to read. According to that, they win. According to that, they have carte blanche license to do whatever the hell they want because they're chosen, chosen by this guy right here.
Speaker 2: Interesting how that works. A lot of the Catholics are well against what the Jews are doing. Well, not the Vatican. The Vatican it is totally in support of what Israel's.
Speaker 1: Doing because because when you look into history, there isn't a whole lot of difference between them and the other guys. And they were infiltrating quite early and setting things up, making deals, soft headed romans that they were, and you know, the Jesuits coming in later, were just in their crypto bunch.
Speaker 2: Because it's all the one thing, the Jesuits, the Jews, it's all the one puppet shock folks. The Jews created the Abrahamic religions to put everybody against each other, to have them wipe each other out. So that they don't actually look at them. We'll cry Christianity, we'll crate Islam. Will teach them to hate each other because then they won't come for us. And I will teach them to kill each other, because then that's less people for us to kill. What is get them to do it to each other. And we wished them every success in doing so. This is the way they think. So, yeah, I don't really want to say the United cis follower and Britain's Polowa. I mean, Britain's not a lot of bad stuff, but again it's the British government which is completely controlled and contrive and the US government has been virtually taken over the United States. Now it's pretty much a vassal state of Israel. Well, I think a lot of people are waking up to that. And it's interesting that Trump would have said that you better vote for me, because if you don't, you won't having Israel soon. That would be a very good thing. But he says, oh, no, ISRAELI is a good thing. Notice, Israel is a terrible thing which has done terrible things for the world, and it's continuing to do so. And right now it's trying to drag the entire world into World War three in order to depopulate as many Goiam as possible, to give them the cover they need to create greater Israel and to put the Christians and the Muslims against each other and just depopulate. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: So for those of you who don't know, I figured everybody did. But his channel is called the crow House and it's all one word. Well that is separate, but crow House is one word, and you can find it on bit shoot. That's where I'm playing this from right now. And this is the I think second to most recent video, So if you're interested in watching the rest of it, you know the whole thing, you can find it there.
Speaker 2: They're doing fights and I intend to kill millions, and they've done it before. Like I said, you can put probably two hundred million people, but they would have killed during World War Two. During the twentieth century was something like two hundred and sixty two million people were killed by their own governments. And this was all Bolsheviks and Motomorial, this sort of stuff, which was all the Jews doing all that. They've been carrying out, this massay population the gender for a.
Speaker 1: Long and Bolsheviks came straight out of the whole Frankest movement too. Don't kid yourself that Zionism is just another word for it. And what they believe in and what they held comes from the very well maybe nasi ancient, but definitely from the mysteries, goals and all that crap. And you know, mix that in with their Hellenisic revisionist history a long time, and I.
Speaker 2: Think they've got the world population low enough now that they can just make their big final standard. Actually get away with it. Now. We told the world is overpopulated, it's not, folks, it's very, very sparsely populated. If you say the world's over popular, just take a flight from New York to la and have a look at all the empty land beneath you. Take a flight from Brisbane to Melbourne. Have a look at all that empty land. Fly across the euro look at all that empty land.
Speaker 1: Drive across Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh but these are the biggest states in raw right, It's not the point. It's empty land. The world could hold one hundred times a thousand times more people than it does and everything could actually be run properly with free energy and some of the stuff we did, folks, some of the energy. Do we had some of the technology that we had. Look at some of those buildings that you see through Europe, look at some of the buildings in tilet Do you seriously think we've built this with normal technology lot people think we used today, or that it was built by peasants, but hammers and chisels. Now, this stuff's all laser to printed, it's all three D printed, it's laser cuts. Perhaps it's made with softened stone technology that we don't have now. All the buildings used to produce their own free energy. We lived in an incredible world, folks, and you got infiltrated by parasites, and it would appear these parasites.
Speaker 1: And these are our dark ages. We just don't realize it. Think about that for a minute. From all the technology that they've suppressed, stolen, erased, destroyed so that even they don't have potentially potentially or it's underground, and then you just mark them as parasites. Everybody recognizes their parasitic nature.
Speaker 2: Oh the Jews, even they claim they come from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: When I'm reading mine Koff, I'm seeing that they're described as parasites as well.
Speaker 2: And that talk that I was doing with Jesse. How the other day you mentioned that apparently does some legend or some talk that the Jews are actually coming from somewhere else to do all the stuff that they're doing. I mean, gall is to destroy Emily. I guess I've said so many talks. Emila. Is anyone who is in a Jew?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they did. Maybe they came from under somewhere. Maybe they came from you know, I don't believe in the whole space lie, So it's hard to believe. It's hard to tell what's real and what's not there. So where did they come from? Or is it just simply the natural parasitic infection in them that makes them able to chop off a baby's head and then go have a brisket and not care about it? You know, Like, what is it that makes them that sedistic and evil? What is it? Shut up? Just and d'st the near moss? I know what you'd think, just kidding.
Speaker 2: If you want to stop what's happening, stop this ward it's about to break out. Get rid of your government's folks. If your government tells you to go fight, say no, you politicians, go fight. We'll put a big boxing ring on Christmas Island. We'll give you all a hammer. We'll put all the heads of all our countries. We'll put the heads of the military, the heads of the media, heads of banking. We'll put you all in this big boxing ring. You can have a hammer each, and you can have your war. Whoever comes out on top. When there's one of your left, we'll put him up on a podium, give him a gold cup, and shoot him in the fucking head. And now we'll get rid of that gene Paul, because all of this stuff is created, talk, contrive and bebing it in Yahoo. I mean, he's got to be the most prolific liar and most bloodthirsty mass and murdering terrorist criminal.
Speaker 1: That's a little insulting to Heath Ledgers memory there, but we get the point here that we're saying.
Speaker 2: Anyway, in the last two hundred years, sincerely, hope someone types a shot at him. One day, I might get a real shot, all like the fight shot that you put in Donald Trump. As soon all this has come up to the back of that.
Speaker 1: Trump shoot, and again he also brings up what I did. The guy who when he's trying to make a fist when you're standing next to Jake Paul. He puts his fist up like this, like like he's never made a fist before in his life, because he's never been that close to conflict. Right when when Trump was, you know, doing the fake pose for the for the photo op. And yet somehow he has the spidey sense to turn the wolverine ability to heal or deadpool, if you want to go with that. It's it's pretty and and his and his reflexes are like neo of course, of course, but yet he's doesn't even know how to make a fist. I'm sure that's all very very legitimate, pretty as well.
Speaker 2: Everyone's distracted with that, buying into all the Trump rhetorics. Oh my god, this man's fearless. He's getting up and speaking to rallies. Two weeks after someone tried to shoot him. He's not Nobody tried to shoot him. The whole thing was a scam, fake blood. Who knows where Crooks actually is, who knows where Matthew Yerick actually is, who knows what really went down? But one thing for certain, there's no two centimeter hole in Trump's here, like the doctor said, And there's no sign of any damage whatsoever. The whole thing was a scam, folks. It's all been done to sway public opinion, and the knock on effect is that it has really empowered Israel. Even you go and interview people in Israel now and they say, well, who's going to be best for Israel in the next election, And I'll say Trump. I don't like Trump, but Trump's going to be better for Israel.
Speaker 1: Obviously there you met him, the silver crowned King of the Torah and sorted minting coins with him face on it, basically glorifying the Puim. So yeah, he's the guy if you want to kill a bunch of dentiles boll.
Speaker 2: Trump totally means to support his raw and everything they do. He said that on equivalent complaint, we want to polo jump.
Speaker 1: Make genocide great again. You see that hat. I actually have one that says make firearms unknown again. And my friend's company is firearms unknown because it used to be because of the eighty percenters that you could mill out yourself so they wouldn't have to be you know, licensees, serialized and all that stuff. But it kind of makes it sound like I didn't bring this up to him. But It kind of makes it sound like an anti gun hat when you think about it, like make firearms unown again. Like they're so they're so banned that the nobody even remembers what they were. That's the the other way of looking at that. I know that wasn't intentional, but that's kind of why I don't wear the hat to often. But it's a red hat like that that says make firearms unknown again.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I don't even cay what it is they're doing. I'll support them in doing it.
Speaker 1: Children have been shot and other conflicts I have covered, but never before have I watched as soldiers enticed children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport. Christopher Hedge is American journalists on the same man Gaza.
Speaker 2: He's a total puppet. He's a total zigon of stooge folks, he really is. And the world is being led down the garden paths and we are heading for a major depopulation event. If people don't get their shit together and start holding their politicians to account. It really needs to happen to folks. That's the only way to stop what's coming is to hold your politicians to account. If they get the military together and send you over to a foreign country to kill people. Say no, you go and get all of the duel Israeli citizens out of all government and away from all media, and we might have some sort of a chance of bringing the world back to what it should be. We've got to get rid of this ridiculous belief and authority that we seem to have, and we've got to realize where it's It's coming in front of the Jewish Iopi tryers, and that is the problem. That is what's causing all of these ship frikes, and it will bit of white up because we are rapidly running at the time.
Speaker 1: And just so you know, over on FTJ media we have a really good amount of people watching, and I want to make people aware of that because FTJ media is the place to be. If you're over here on Rumble or Twitter, ftjmedia dot com, you should make a log in as soon as you can and start following the channels that are, if not already banned, most places will be in the next big purge, including potentially this one right here. But I'm already working my way up on that one, trying to establish everybody that's been following here to come over there and encouraging you to do so, just so that you don't miss the content that you're you know, seeking because some other person deid that you shouldn't be exposed to that I see.
Speaker 2: To see what happens here in Mexico. We just pushed back against Claudia Sinbam because it is really weird that you just suddenly got elected. Point zero five percent of the population is Jewish. It's unlike the Mexicans to elect female presidents, especially Jewish presidents, when they last one they had was a Tumaldi Mason that there.
Speaker 1: Oh, not just a talmedic mason. Was the last Jewish president of Mexico end up having.
Speaker 2: A massive revolution to get rid of or people remembering that they're looking at all these assassinations leading up to the election of the own. Now hang on a minute, I think we may have a problem that may need dealing with. And so there's a couple of groups forming on Twitter and on other places that just want to talk about this and it'll be interesting to see where that goes. But my first time, now, thank you to all the people if you share all this information. Thank you to everyone at there on the front lawn speaking out about this. Thank you to everyone who's been keeping some sort of a focus on Palestine. It's so important that we deal with what's going on there. Thank it anybody.
Speaker 1: Let me just say to Karen real quick. Yeah, not only that, but you have Peter Thiel and his palenteer Ai software at play on Rumble, and you also have the uh Canadian aspect the servers. It's a Canadian company in chinaa as I call it because China owns all their resources, right was given to him and they're continuing on the need of massacres. Just China's doing it now. And also you know there's a Jewish element there too in the leadership of that company.
Speaker 2: Is eving mighty contribution to the website. Very very appreciate folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I appreciate that too. I just used another one that came over on that Gives and Go, and I you that after this video, the new look of the Gifts and Go and the new campaign they were running to try to get the computer because this one is this is all I got to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you to all the people who use the coupon to buy a ticket to another portko or to leave a pool coat. The links of below the video. You can check that out and you can use my last name Egan as a coupon and I will give you a ten percent discount. And the discount that you get that that ten percent that comes off your ticket price, they actually give to me. So they lose double when they do these coupon things. They lose the ten percent that you would have paid, plus they got to pay me that money as well, so they kind of lose twice. So it shows the kind of on the level, and it does cost a lot to put these events on. But anyway, I hope to see a few of you at Liverpool Coat and at another polk as well. I'm going to leave you with a talk myself and my friend Nadal in Gaza. This talk took place I think three days ago, four days ago.
Speaker 1: He doesn't actually do that right away, but let me let me get into the other video. Let's let's drop this one for now. He does get into that other video, and it's just him talking to his friend like on a phone. But the guy's in Gaza unfortunately and kind of pined down, and he is in the tent with his daughter and his mother and his daughter is perhaps or daughter wife and mother and they get like one hour a day that they can try to get water and they have to try to clean it and all this other stuff. So mm hmm yeah, not nice. Anyhow, Let me show you this real quick and then we'll get into the next video. I can just go with the tire screen, did it? Okay? So the new campaign here for the gift Singo dot Com backslash ball Busters. As you can see, my favorite person in the roled in me. That was our vacation slash journey home to see the grandparents. And my mother has a hot tub in the backyard and or in beneath their their little deck there, and I took her fishing. And this was us at the Sarah took at racetrack. We were in this grandstand and somebody gave us tickets so we could hang out there. You have to have like a I think I don't know if it's like thirty or forty thirty. I think it was actually literally thirty three hours of the tickets because I looked at him. But the guy gave us two tickets so we could chill there. So it was cool. Just some random guy saw us and it's like here, I'm not going to use these, so that was cool. My brother was floating around there somewhere. We were hanging out at the picnic tables on the other side, so the fair could see the horses as they went by on their way to the race, so she got a chance to get close to him and stuff like that. But we wandered off towards like the ninth race or something like that and hung out here. But there's that. We had a really good time. But anyway, under your theater you see the Ballduster's channel fun It says this channel is independent and requires your support to continue. New computer drive. Now, at one time on here, I had a itemized list of all the components that I'm going to get to build my own, and that's to make sure that it's does all the things I wanted to do and as able to do the able to handle the the editing and do streaming well. Right, says My computer, which is almost ten years old, is ready to be retired. It has been acting up and been compromised for a while, but I was forced to use it as long as possible. I'm I didn't write that I'm not a wealthy man and simply do not have the funds to replace it. If you enjoy the content and the community we have on Ballbusterers, please consider making a donation. I don't want to miss bringing you the shows you have come to appreciate, and that is true. I enjoy this time. This is the time where I get to, you know, talk to the sensible people in the world. I chair this time personally quite a lot. I'm not asking for much, and with your help we can hit the eighteen hundred target very quickly. And that eighteen hundred actually includes the two hundred and ninety nine that the software is going to cost for the paid version of Da Vinci Resolves, so I can do more things with the editing. It says it contains to contain to contain costs, I will personally custom build a solid, dedicated editing and streaming computer that should last for at least ten years. Respectfully, Dan successes in your hands. And then there's some links to the book and then a little bit more information about the show and how long it's been around and stuff like that. But there you go. That's that's the thing there. Thank you Camerine, thank you Amlols and Jeff and all you awesome people out there, mister and Oak. That was Camerine again, No Skiver, thank you for your support in the past. And I do appreciate that when it comes when it comes in sparsely, it ends up going to build. When if it comes in and you know, a steady amount, then it can get you know, to paying off these these these items that I can build the computer with. So that's that's where we're at with it. So if it's like twenty bucks every two months, then obviously it's gonna go somewhere else other than to the to the components. But we gotta we got to try to get this thing done. So that we can get this thing built. And having seen how to do it, and having Josh as my my contact as to walking me through anything that I have trouble with, I have all the confidence in the world that between his assistance and my ability to figure things out, I'll be able to get it done pretty quickly and efficiently and make it look good from the box on up. We're getting the box and then putting all the components we want on the proper motherboard so we can have a good you know, sixty four to one hundred and twenty eight gig ram. It's gonna be kick ass and it's gonna be so powerful that in the future, if things, you know, increase in like sometimes people's production value is ten ADP, maybe someday two k will be the minimum and no little will watch anything else like they do on TikTok. Now, like you can't get something to go viral whatever unless you're at like the four K mark. Otherwise it pushes you down and they I'll go. So that's a thing. So keeping that in mind and knowing what could have potentially happen to other social media in the future. If I have a computer that can handle that and handle my go pro footage, all the better, right, because then I can do editing on the go Pro without it like lagging, which is super cool something I don't have experience, something I don't get to experience now with the computer I have this old HP. But okay, so there's that, and let's just do this one last thing. I'll show you because it's there and it's easy when you are in the rumble, and I hope you will get this for the other Yeah, Josh is a rockstar attack for sure. Absolutely. Karen and a great friend, great friend. I've had a great friend of him. I've had a great friend in him him for quite a long time. And he's actually the reason why this computer is still going. Because I got bios attacked. It dropped everything, like the little icon that even shows you the the Internet doesn't exist anymore. And when you go to the settings and you go to the maybe I can even show you. I guess you had the settings, and then you go to network in the Internet, look, it obliterates. It won't let you do it. Isn't that something? So the only reason why I still have Internet because the computer thinks I don't. And it also says activate Windows, but it's that's a lie. It's it's because of the BIOS and it won't let me install a BIOS because it's it's like a potential it's an intentional Microsoft UH sabotage on my computer. So we had to use my other computer over here, this old one that we use for the for the UH. It's like a Windows seven. It's just for like office work and documents and stuff like that. And I had to go in there and get into the the code for our Internet and add the the what do you call it the I think it was the the password like manually so that it would you take from here because there was no place to put it in here. So that's the only reason why this one actually works now. But that's a crap. I've been dealing with this for over a year, like all kinds of weird things happening to this computer. But what I wanted to show you is this. This is the same thing. That's just like apop. This is just like a super chat okay, that's always here, And the button next to it is a subscribe button, and that's just like a Patreon subscribe even though I do do you have a Patreon dis guy's the limits and that's over here. Boop okay, and there you go, so you can use either of those and umble. Hopefully we'll get that integrated something similar to that soon. Over on good old fashioned awesome FTJ Media, which is amazing in every way, shape and form. I love it. I love it, I love what's going on with it. All right, let's get into the next video. Then, oh, I gotta go back and click it. It's computers. This stream Burne has a few issues, but it's solid for the most part. Okay, so this is called the mistic Linking Number eighty two forty two with Max Egan in July second no July twenty nine. All right, let's go ahead and look at this. I started this at thirty six. I might jump around a little bit, but there's some interesting stuff said here.
Speaker 2: So injected into you. It's crazy and it is it's a so hey, you're totally wrong with that.
Speaker 1: And behind So we're talking about the shots, obviously, let me see if I can back up just a little bit on that.
Speaker 4: I got really for adults until this, you know, all came about.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's talking about SIDS. So what I knew about SIDS, and trust me, I made sure I knew about it because my little brother is no longer here, and he only lived to be two months and two weeks old. And so one of two things happened. Either he got his two months shots, and I'm not gonna I'm assuming he did, and he may have had ones at birth too. And then also the other thing that could happen is when you're being birth, when you're being delivered, and if they're rough with you, because sometimes deliveries are rough and doctors don't really care. They gotta they gotta, they gotta watch on their hand. You know, they gotta get some telace else they can throw the axis vertebrae out of whack. And if you're not a chiropractor and you don't know this stuff that could put pressure on it, I want to say it's the vegas nerve and whatever the nerve is that actually can put pressure on it affects the respiratory system, so you know, just a minor moving of the head and the sleep can cause them not to stop breathing as well. So there's two things. Both eatrogenesis in my view, because either the doctor gave you a shot that killed your baby or they caused that to happen because they messed up the axis vertebrae and caused it that way one way or the other's negligence or playing evil however you want to look at it.
Speaker 4: Sure they weren't about, you know, farming a kia, about these lack magicians, sorcerers, spells, you know.
Speaker 2: And when you look at the back, says you look at it the old witches doing the brootle b of the rat and a little bit of this, a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: Look And how many times have you heard me say that. You haven't heard me say about that in a long time, but I used to say it a lot in the videos that we were covering this in maybe eight six months ago.
Speaker 2: Of course it is and wentn't drinking that we're injecting it into your body. If you prepared some of this they putting back stage. Listen, I'm gonna give you more umbrella.
Speaker 1: Alone as far back as five years because I kind of started the show talking about the Jesuits and behold a pale horse and murdered by injection.
Speaker 2: So this this, this, this, this, this is this that the heads into place your and the ass because you're taking to the poison and umbrella. But I'll put it in a vac saying and now injected into you. It's crazy and it is. It's a witches brut So yeah, you're totally right with that.
Speaker 4: And behind the vaccine name meaning the companies that are doing this have no liability for their product. And that's scary in itself when you could provide a product to the masses, and especially injecting it health product, and you have no liability if it harms, injured or kill somebody. That's where it is pretty crazy and scary.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, And why would the politicians do that? It's selling. I'm a design of the people, listen, you know, thinking about your government. And they just found out that all the all the water, all the tap water and Australia is toxic. It's all constantgenic. What you tell me the government didn't know this if it's all costagenic and it's poisoned, because they did it deliberately. If they're vaccines.
Speaker 1: In New Zealand, they were dropping these oh, sodium fluoro acetate tablets to quote unquote take care of some kind of wild dogs or something like that. But animals would eat them and it would rot out their faces and they would die of starvation and it was a horrific death. But they would tell your dog, you know, tell you not to walk your dogs in certain areas and stuff like that. But what do you think those tablets went into the water and it was killing deers, killing everything, It was killing all their lives, all the animals, and also poisoning them. Because I think one of their other objectives here and this is why they went on this initiative with the what was it the Mark Zuckerberg Fund or whatever the hell he does to vaccinate deer and other animals. Now they all have this zombie deer fucking disease, right, and what does that do? It poisons an alternative food source when they want to start starving us to.
Speaker 2: Death, killing people. And I've got all these sort of face You look at the FASO list of soda face that pige thing. The time, I was all blank. Yeah, when I had the sawda face to the facts shade, yeah, it kind of just blank pieces of paper. But when they finally released it or elaked it, it was twenty nine pages of soda face possible so to face like one being long sentenced, twenty nine pages long as the Kumba off the age, so fake, and it listened pretty well every single disease I command.
Speaker 1: Oh and hey, guys, if you're over on FTJ Media, I am minititorning the chat over there. You might have the press a button to open it up. But if you're you know, if you guys want to interact, I'm in there right now. I just I only said was so far as hello, When can you guys see the jab? But I am I am going back and forth to check it.
Speaker 2: As a possible side effect of this JAB. I mean these aren't side effects. These are effects because it isn't a vaccine because there was no COVID, you know, So they just want to put all this stuff into you. And this is one of the presents you're going to get from taking this JAB. We've got to list here. If you know, there's many diseases as we can possibly name, and you probably get one of them or two of them more thrill of them from taking this JAB. You know that we're giving you to keep you safe. The government knows this is going on. They know that it's poison. They know they're putting poison in the water, they're spraying the sky. There's no insects anymore. Yeah, I said this. I put out a show like five years ago, like a shove total sarcasm, called everything is Awesome. A lot of it I focused on the fact that there's no insects anymore, or the bugs aren't on your windscreen dust anymore. The bays are disappearing, the butterflies are disappearing, all this stuff disappearing. It's being done deliberately. It's not a just a sod effect of something. It's not a matter of climate.
Speaker 1: Change over here because of the spring that they do. We are sandwich between all different types of farmland. You wouldn't think that in Uma, Arizona. But you know, artificial irrigation being what it is, they can grow anything in this crap dust dirt that they have here, and you know, throw enough chemicals in the ground and spray at enough times. So yeah, airplanes spray overnight, and that's could be one of the reasons why I got sick for almost two weeks when I did that jog around that dusty farmland. But the bees, the bees are always dropping dead in our pool. They're confused. They have like neurological problems. So the honey bees that are essential for human life in the whole food chain of things, they are dying in droves. And they even try to nest, you know, like we have like a it's not really hot top. It's just like a jacouzy thing that's attached to the pool. I don't I don't even know what to call it. It has jets that don't work, but in the tiles they seemingly it must have tried to make a nest because they were all swarmed around that, and I don't mess with them because I like honeybees, and I understand their purpose and value, and I know that they're not usually they're not like wasps, where they serve no purpose and they're just little bastards. So it was kind of sad that every morning I go out and I have to skim out a bunch of dead ones because they sprayed or something like that, and they killed off a bunch of the honey bees.
Speaker 2: It's a matter that the governments are doing this deliberately, so they've just going ahead and poisoned all most of the world with this jab. I looked grandmother of wine and nursing home and let a dialoge and told you you couldn't go and say all this sort of shit that I've not. You know, when hospitals were getting paid to put people on the ventilators. Now most of the COVID COVID deaths there is no COVID were people who doed from RENDIESIB and vanalize this. It's being done deliberately. Well.
Speaker 1: Another component of that is simply the previous uh season quote unquote seasons flu shots and how long that takes to incubate the poison that kills people. So when you think about it, if convalescent homes, old old person homes were impacted a lot, well, those people like compulsory. Compulsory is that how you said they are are pretty much part of their contract to stay there. They have to be up on their shots, so they get the flu shot, So you can you can factor that in. So it could have been a previous injection that made people sick of the first place, could have been any number of things, could have been. You know, we know what electromagnetic radiation does and how it can affect people to give them flu like symptoms. And also you know there was that doctor zach uh what's his last name, I forgot now zac Bush out of Hawaii who was using the cyanide survival kit, the three injections, and he was because it kind of like appeared to be like high altitude sickness or cyanide poisoning some of these people, and he was bringing them back from quote unquote COVID, giving them them, giving them those shots so that the blood attached to the hemoglobin. Again, so there could have been another component of poisoning involved here that And again, strangely enough, if you use millimeter wave technology in the gases in our atmosphere. It can spontaneously cause double bonded nitrogen and oxygen, and that is what cyanide is. So was there more of that pumped out in certain areas to cause certain I don't know outbreaks of this quote unquote I can't breathe problem. And then all of a sudden they're going to the hospital and then they're getting finished off.
Speaker 2: Could be doing the poison the air, poisoning the water, poisoning the food. It's spraying Australian out for fire ants. Oh, fire ants are a terrible problem. They've been there for years, have never been a real problem. You know, I know we've got to spray the skies. Just don't let your dog walk on the grass. Dang on most of Australia's grass around the East coast. You take your dog for a walk in the park and it's walking through spray and goes and licks its paws And a friend of mine is Jack Russell, died because it licked its paws when it got back from it. And they didn't even go to the park. Who just went outside into the yard. That suddenly it's got poison on its poison of dies. You know, so they're spraying poison, they're poisoning the fruit. It's all being done deliberately, and you know, there's only so long that people can keep the blinkers on and not see the obvious that's right in front of their face, you know. And all of these problems are being done deliberately. And if the government didn't know the water was poisoned, well, you know, sure it does. And if it didn't know, well they're incompetent. But if they do know and they're not doing something about it, they're they're criminal. Criminal anyway, they've aplicated any privilege they had to governor. Over the last four years, they've destroyed the world economy. They've destroyed people's businesses, they have destroyed people's health. Everything they've done. This is a massed cull that is going on, and people just they're afraid to admit it. I think it's just so COVID was a disease. They just got something wrong. It's just the breach of security or no, it's all being done deliberately. It's all being done deliberately, and it's when people can actually realize that fact, drop their cognitative dissidence and realized that this world is run by criminals as many of us. Many of us have been saying this for years, and it's run by criminals, and it's obvious now and all of the problems we've got in the WARLD it exists because they've been legislated to exist. So it's about time we realize we don't know these people any embedience. They have no right to any power or authority. They've applicated that privilege just over their actions in the last four years. So with everything it's having, the worse it gets, the more of an opportunity we have and call that for what it is. If we can just you know, stick into our own power, believe in ourselves to do that.
Speaker 4: You know, there's any consolation up here in Canada. I'm in between Edmont and my girlfriends Edmontonami in Calgary, Canada. There is still bugs. There's still bees. We have a planted outdoor guard. We were just noticing on these one bushes all these little bees and stuff. So there are some are you know, we're very resilient. The earth is resilient. We're resilient. It seems like whatever they're throwing at us, you know, the strong will survive, and you know, the God in all of us is going to keep us alive some one way or another, no matter what. These crazies, you know, seem to have a plan for us.
Speaker 2: That's good to hear that there's a lot of insect activity up there, because there's not a lot in the noon size, there's not a lot in Australia. So that's good, good to hear.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if he talks about it in this one, but he does mention how he's how if he could get rid of thing he said, He commented in somebody's a video or whatever, that it would be religion, because that's what's killing everybody begin it's the Abrahamic deception that has everybody killing each other. But he also mentioned, and this is something that I said too, is that you know it's based off of regardless of what way you look at any of those three, it's still based off the core lie of the of the Hellenistic Torah. And with that, you know, this idea of supremacy and racism and all this other stuff comes straight out of that. That's them, that's them doing that, Yet everybody else is blamed for it. And also you know who said that we need who gave us this concept that if we needed a savior in the first place. If I'm wrong, he will forgive me, according to the book itself, the second part of that book. Right, So either way, I think I'm covered. So why would I, you know, why would I jump in on that and be all for it if I am trying to be true to my my my actual connection. He says this too, I have a we all have an inherent connection with the Higher One with God. We don't need to sell that off for a false impression of it through man's filters of what that's supposed to be. So we don't have to add on all these different stipulations and details and all this other stuff and over complicate it when in reality we already have that, and we're being sold something we've already gotten. And same thing with you know, any immortal soul, well who says we don't have that already without that, without that, you know, oath that kind of binds us to this realm.
Speaker 2: Canada is still pretty pure as well, dying a little wise, like you go to all that cold, snowy area and I mean it's there's a lot of a lot of good energy in Canada, A lot of good life energy in Canada.
Speaker 4: So yeah, besides our Prime minister, our prime Minister I like to call him. You know, we are doing pretty good here in Canada. There's still a lot of people that are asleep. You mentioned cognitive dissonance. You know, some people say asleep, But what about like a spell? Isn't this like a spell that we talked about these black magicians, these sorcerers, you.
Speaker 1: Know, haven't they This is kind of good.
Speaker 4: It casts some kind of a spell that it just takes the right you know, waking up for people to wake up from this slumber, to get away from that cognitive dissonance. Maybe they have to see it on the television programming box, to program to tell them that they have the under a spell or do you think that just some people are too far gone and they will never believe it even if it came on.
Speaker 1: And with that note, there's actually a channel that you can I think download through your Roku TV if you have one for Rumble. We used to have a Roku ourselves through Joshua TV. Maybe if they the development developer or whatever way that they used to do that is different now. So I'm not one hundred percent sure that's something that could be acquired again. But if anything can do it, it would be Josh. And if anybody could do it'd be Josh. And if anything could do it'd be FTG Media. So hopefully in the future we'll have some other way to reach people on the very device that you know informs them. Now, that's pretty powerful, right to be able to be on a TV set saying what we're saying and doing we're doing and informing people because for some reason, this this big giant scrying meter that everybody stares at is the most influential thing the television programming screen.
Speaker 2: A lot of people will never believe it. About thirty percent of the world will never ever believe that will always follow, you know, but a lot of those people are dropping off because they gave him the job and they kind of dropping off. And it is a spell. The whole concept of the system, the whole concept of authority, the whole concept of law, what they call law, this legal feature that crade. It's all the spell now. And I'll often said, when you go to school, what's the first thing I teach you to do? That teach is, well, what are you doing. When you're spelling, you're casting spells. I've pointed out to people, if I tell someone you don't walk on the grass over there, then they're a lot of go to walk on it anyway. But if you put up a sign that says don't walk on the grass, people will obey the sign because it's a spell. It's the words, the spell. You know. People say to me, well, it's spell is a series of words. Now a word is a series of spells. You know. That's the way it works. That's where they teach you spelling. You tend to believe this stuff, all this legal fiction. The oh it says here on this piece of paper that I've got to do this? What the fuck? Why it's not alive? It's not anything real. Even the spell of you know, like, are you Jesse Howe? No? You know, are you Maxigan? No? I'm not Maxigan. Maxigan is one of two things. It's something you can write down on a piece of paper, or it's a sound you make with your mouth on neither of those two things. That's a calling that I answer to. If you Maxie, and I'll step up and say hey, I'll talk to you, because that's that's a calling that I've got, but I'm not the name. I can't be the name because I'm living in flesh. You know. Someone said to me the other day when I was trying to explain this to them, I said, well, if you don't, if you're not Maxino, what do you call yourself? And I said, well, I don't call myself. I'm right here. Yeah, you might have to call me at some stage, but you know, I don't call myself anything, and I don't call myself. See, people don't understand the language, the whole language, the fact that it's spelled out and it's written as words. That's the spell, that's the magic, that's how they do it. Back in the old days they had hieroglyphs. And you know, why do we even develop writing?
Speaker 1: Why would And that's a good point too, because symbols give off a frequency, right, or a frequency signature, which means multiple frequencies treating a signature right. And doctor Manzo tell you know, talks about the difference between those two because if you have a molecule, you have a frequency from each part of the molecule, so that creates a e frequency signature. Same thing with these you know, shapes these images, these symbols. It's interacting with your mind through your you know, whether you are consciously aware of it or not. And they know this, and that's why they use these particular symbols to guide the herd, to make us, to influence us.
Speaker 2: We need it, you know, if we had oral traditions and we just were connected to reality. But we need to write down what we can and can't do, how we need to behave in society, what the system even is. The whole matrix only exists. The authority that the government has only exist because people believe it exists because someone wrote it down on a piece of paper. That's the spell. That's how it works. It's so simple, and people could kind of say it, they can get their head around it a little bit, but then they just fall straight back into it, and that's what dectates their lives. You know. Even a lot of the people that want the world to change. I mean a lot of people that might listen to my show or your show or other people. They want the world to change, but it's just that they hear people like you and I say hey, look there's all this bad shit going on. They prefer to hear about pink fairies and unicorns and stuff. They don't want to hear about the bad shit.
Speaker 1: So puppy dugs in they stream.
Speaker 2: They just want me and you and other people say well, we've fixed it all now, all the bad shit's gone, and then they will go straight back into the matrix. So I'm still getting their nine to five jobs and pay their bills and pay their taxes and do all the stuff they were doing. They just want to hear about the negatives. They don't know how to change if they were to just see what the matrix is and see that what this spell of their underease and where it comes from, which is their belief system.
Speaker 1: And that goes right back to recuring bills too, because when you're talking about utilities and they've gone over this a lot, is you paid for the infrastructure allegedly, if taxes are what they say they are and they're going to where they're supposed to be going throughout your family's history, generationally, you build the infrastructure that delivers quote unquote these utilities to your home, whether it's water, whether it's electricity, whether it's whatever. So they're charging you to deliver because it's not the usage. That's the most expensive part of your bill. It's the delivery charge, which is ridiculous. I mean, it's a nonsensical thing. But you know, Rothschild's own all the freaking energy companies for the most part, and or their gentile fronts right that own it by proxy. But that's a recurring debt, and they're charging you for something that you built with your money. Once people understand that, like if society ever takes itself back, then the people who are already trained in doing this stuff, there's no reason for them to stop showing up and doing that. Because if they're doing that and as a result, we have free electricity and stuff like that, because they're still maintaining it and they're training other people to pick up that that trait, that skill to you know, supplement them when they're gone, then what do we do for them. Well, whatever tasks and skills we have, we provide openly to the community, and then there's no reason for this recurring nonsensical debt that happens every month and wipes out our funds. Right, and then maybe someday we'll get off of that whole thing too, with the whole concept of money. But you know, one step at a time.
Speaker 2: Because they've been thinking language. You know, when you when you explain reality to the people, all you've got use these concepts that are put there by physicists and astro whatevers and biologists and there You don't read books to find autabad stuff. You don't connect intuitively with the world around you. It's written in the book. Yeah. And when you don't have anything in those books to explain the fundamental nature of consciousness or the universal reality at all, then what do you have as a measuring stick to really understand things? But I use the word dama. What is dama? Dama is a Hindi word that means work, walking your perfect path through the matrix, all the cogs of reality, it'll all mesh together and you'll just be walking on your perfect path.
Speaker 1: Now, imagine your a bodhisata and you chose, you figured everything out, you chose to stay here to try to bring other peoples onto the life raft. And then you find out later like you're the disillusioned Bodhi Softa at that point because you realize that the people you stayed behind for were never meant to get in the first place. They're NPCs at best, and you were duped by a bunch of cardboard cutouts thinking that they were real people. Isn't that funny? Think of that for a while.
Speaker 2: And the way to get onto that perfect path is to do the right thing in the right way, at the right time, for the right reason. And what is right? What does it follow the one true universal law, which is do no harm? You know, so you can write a whole thesis on what dahma means, but if you're speaking Hindi, you've just got to say dumba and now understand what you mean in all of its terms. We don't have words like that in English. So when we're trying to understand reality and trying to understand each other, but we don't have words in our language to really communicate what we want to say and what we feel.
Speaker 1: Did you see what that got right? Unerath there, Communism is in China, but he spells it with a way war is in Ukraine. We have it good, or he says it's comprehendible, we have it good. That's pretty ignorant, Steve man I just wanted to mention that it was kind of done. We have communism right here, buddy, we have the infiltrators. Your China is a Jesuit slash Jewish province, and yeah, Communism was created by those people. So yeah, anyway, mister Mao was groomed by Yale in China. Skull and bones, my friend. So add that to the add that to your knowledge base before you reach silly things on people's videos.
Speaker 2: You end up where we are. But it's because we think in language. We're trained to think in language. We spell it out. You know, this is a cup. You kind of spell cup cup in your head. You know, you kind of spell that. So you're spelling your own reality. You're casting spell and creating your reality by your belief system and the fact that you're thinking in language because you've been trained to think in language through this indoctrination system they have disguised as an education system, which doesn't educate, doesn't teach you how to think, It teaches you what to think, and it teaches you to respect authority. You know. So you come out of that and suddenly it's just all these words and all these spells. You're already completely locked into the matrix. That's what spelling does, which is why they bring it in and it's the first thing they teach you at school, like, can you see how all that works? We created ourselves by just a way we've been trained to think. And there's this ridiculous belief we have in authority. I mean, Luck and Rose put out a great book, The most Dangerous Superstition, which is people's belief in authority. I always recommend people going to read that book. It's a small book, you know, but that's how they do it. Brother, That's what the spell is, and that's what the matrix is. It's all based on people's belief that the matrix is real, the belief that the government is real, the belief that authority is real. You know. So you know basically the way I look at it, I mean, whatever God is, and I'm not a religious person, I don't need religion to get in the way of my connection with the Creator. I have a great direct connection with the Creator. I don't need christian reality or Islam, Judaism or duism or anything. I've just got that connection myself. I don't need to put into a little box and get fed someone else's version of what my connection to the creators should be, which is what religion does. You know, I have that great connection myself, so I don't need any of that. And if people that just put themselves in that state, and why would you think that there's anybody between you and the creator that has any authority over you, especially if it's people like government who completely abdicated any privilege they have by all of the bad shit they do, thinking out their enteral lies and all sorts of shit they get into office and do the opposite or what they said. Why are you believing these people? Why are you giving you authority of these people? You know, I just kind of walked away from the whole thing. I mean, I left school in the third year of high school, lived outside society for most of my life as a musician. I've never filed in a tax form. I've just never participated in that system because I think it's all fiction. Now you know, I'm sixty seven now, true, Okay, So I mean I must be doing something right, you.
Speaker 4: Know, hunderd percent and it comes in their own religious scriptures with it, says Yashoe has said that you don't need a middleman to have a direct connection to source, and people don't literally take that to heart. And yet everybody wants to come in as the middleman. Everybody wants to come in and tell you how you should connect to Creator. If you're not following our way, you're going to wherever.
Speaker 1: Right, it seems like whatever you want to do with that word if you don't like the word. But the idea of nosis is what we're talking about here. What it the inherent knowledge or understanding that you are already in connection with He whom you should or she whom you should be talking to, and you don't need that middle manager. So I don't need a human to dictate to you how that connection should be and how you have to jump through their hoops in order to feel like you've establish yourself with that Creator.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to be that middleman, and that's sad because that scores against even their own teachings.
Speaker 2: And even with that, I mean, people are waiting for him to come back and save you. And he said, you know, you can do it yourself. If you think I'm great, way, do you see what you can do? You just follow the path that I showed you. Not too many people do that. Yeah, So yeah, I mean that's the matrix itself. I mean, it's people's belief that the matrix is there, people's belief that authority is there. People believe that someone can control what you're doing in your life. It's even like the US with their constitution and their Bill of rights. I've got all these rights, and I've got a bill of rights. Well they have to write it down. You've already lost. If you think that the rights that you've got aren't there because they wrote them down on this piece of paper, that in itself is a spell. You know. You know, I'm free to do anything that I want to do as long as it doesn't harm anybody else. If you're claiming that I'm not, show me how, Show me how you have any authority to dictate that because most of the legislation they put in place, and even giving you rights by writing down you've got these ten rights, Well, what about all the other stuff that I want to do, Well, it's not on this list. If you think freedoms and rights are granted to you by government, you've already lost. You know, the government's supposed to be there and manage infrastructure. That's what we really needed for. Make sure the trains are on time, make sure the roads are repaired.
Speaker 1: Doctor Manzo, just do send me a message on signal. Apparently signal didn't signal to him. They had sent him a message a few days ago when I was battling this crap in my sinuses. But he's doing he's doing good. That's good, just for everybody who's wondering how the doctor minds I was doing. He's doing it right's still dealing with the thing, but hopefully it will be a resolve soon and hopefully he'll get his quest war back.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what we needed for. We don't need them to get it in the way of our lives, but that's what they've done, that kind of insinuated themselves over reality. Now they're bringing all this digital shit and tracking and biometrics and digital currency and social crediting and carbon credit points and its carbon credit we've got we've got a point point zero four percent of the Earth's atmosphere is carbon right point zero four percent, and you've got what seven eight billion people here? How are we affecting this? And it's getting actually down now to it's getting closer to point zero three percent or something like that. But if it gets down to the point zero two percent, they will plant life and die everything. Yeah, everything will do. We're carbon based life forms. We want to get to a point of carbon neutral. Well, the Moon's carbon neutral. That looks like a great place to live, you know. I mean, people have got to see what's going on here. They're basically even telling you they want to go down the carbon neutral and carbon zero. They're saying, oh, we want to kill all light. And they just showed you what they want to do. And the only ceremony of the Olympics. Here we've got a morbidly obese woman here playing Jesus, surrounded by drag Queen's dancing with a child. So basically we have people doing the dance where they're dropping off from my card orders. Here's the Horseman of Death. So you know we're going to genicide you all. We've got the Horseman to Death there were We're going to turn you all morbidly obese or gay. We want you to have sex with children. Oh, by the way, fuck the Last Supper. That's basically what they're saying with the opening ceremony. But we didn't want to offend anybody. We wanted to be all inclusive, you know, but we just forgot about bringing in the other ninety nine percent of the people of the world who aren't gay or transsexual. So and it was the whole thing was constructed by a gay Jewish guy. So what do people expect? You know, the Jesus was talking about how much they hate Christ. He's boiling in a vat of excrement in hell longs, that's what they say. They don't have any affiliation with him at all. You know, two billion Christians were totally offended by that opening ceremony, and about two billion Muslims were as well. Because the Muslims are highly revere Jesus Christ. They're waiting for his return, same as the Christians, you know. So yeah, they just offended everybody with that and basically told you what they're going to do. Here's the horseman of Death will open up with the pale horse, you know. So this is the first thing you can and see all that. That looks great. Where are we going from here? You know, Well, we're going to morbidly OBEs and transgender and sex with children and people dropping off like God showed you in the dance. I mean, get you held head together. That's what we're doing, you know, because they always tell you what their plans are in these Olympic ceremonies, and it was amazing that that ceremony and it was so in your face and you can't tell me. And like the theme of the Olympics this year was unity. We want a unity of the world, and they went out there and they just they just blitter. I just created a huge divaud offended everybody except the transgender community, which is about one percent of the world's population.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I don't know. It appears that they're going to be dragging this thing out with So there was upside upswing, good feeling being had between lawyers and doctor Manzo and what was going on with the post raid shenanigans. But now it seems like they're going to be dragging it out and there's a new you know, FDA share for whoever else was in town, and he's on it. And although they're completely out of their league and have no clue what they're doing, they're kind of young, so they're probably going to try to make their bones by making an example of doctor Monzo. So this might be not as simple as it was once hoped for. Even though I still knowing the knowing the system of government and how they attacked nantropathic doctors. I was less than enthusiastic about it personally, but they didn't let that an because I don't want to discourage. But it seems like it's a he's coming to that conclusion himself now.
Speaker 2: So, And it's no such seam as transgender. You can't turn from one gender into the other. It's impossible. It's a nonsensical term, you know, me believe it is. It's a complete make believe. It's it's ridiculous for a man to turn into a woman. You've basically got to take his brain out and put it into a woman's body. That's it. Because you've got to change the endocrime system, the bone structure, how the organs work together, the whole the whole thing, the chromosome system, everything. You've got to change your entire body, and may not. A man cannot become a woman, no matter how much surgery has done, no matter how much he dresses up and has enhancements and prosthetics or whatever to make him look like this thing. He's still a man. He's just a man with a mental problem, you know. And it's vice versa as well. You cannot change gender, so the term transgender that you can transition from one gender to another, and they're teaching this to children. You can actually do this, No, you can't. It's a joke. It's madness, you know. And again it's all about depopulation, because it's about putting kids on purity boxers and all sorts of stuff like that so they can't breathe. And that's a lot of what's going on. Here's a massive cold going on here in every single way you can think of, you know, from the food, from the water, from the spraying in the sky, from the breakdown of the food chain, from the wars, and now even getting to it on a basic level, trying to alter people's genetics so they can't have children. It's crazy, man, It's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I even heard that one of the guys that was hanging out with the kid on the last supper had his balls hanging out. They actually had physical like nutsack balls hanging down around him or something, which was.
Speaker 2: That's when you want around the children. You know, this is good for the kids, you know.
Speaker 4: Isn't that bizarre? But it seems to be that, you know, Christians are very passive of this. If could you imagine that if they did it the other way and they had Mohammed as a transgender and they made fun of the Islam. You know, France may have burnt to the crown right now if you know they actually yeah targeted, you know, maybe you know Islam.
Speaker 2: Oh, the whole place to be a war zoned by now. At least they take themselves a little bit seriously. But the problem is that most Christians aren't Christian. They're just Christian in name. They don't walk the path though, you know. They they think they can go and pray on Sunday and then do all this other terrible stuff all through the week, you know, so you know, most of them, most of them are Christians. The Muslims were offended by that portrayal as what many of the Christians were, like, probably more offended, but they they really revere Isa. He's called in the in the Qur'an. But they really revere this guy. He's one of the most sacred prophets. So they were totally offend. They managed to offend like three four billion people with that opening ceremony for unity. But again, what do you expect from a gay's ions jew creating an opening ceremony, of course, is what he's going to do. Put it in your face and say I'm sorry that I didn't mean to offend you. Yes you did, of course you did. Otherwise you wouldn't have done all this shit starting off with the pale horse and having these transgender people dropping off doing the micardtist dance. You got kids there with drag queens, and the drag queens were like, there's one guy with a big beard, you know, he's dancing around doing this womanly strateg It's got this huge freaking beard. I mean, it was just next level. It was. It's disgraceful. You know, there's morbidly obese woman sitting there with a DJ console in front of her, and this is Jesus, so she's just playing the tunes for her. You know, I mean, what an insult, What an insult to Christianity, What an insult to the whole thing. This wasn't done as a joke. It wasn't done by the mistake. You know, they told you that exactly what they think of you. I told you exactly what I think of the world. I talk exactly what their plans off a year but decided ceremony Oh, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
Speaker 4: Come on, could it have done on purpose, you know, to wake people up to this, to you know, get people to boil people's bloods, Like, is there any chance that is crazy as that may sound, that it may have you know, done that, not to essentially to offend people, which they did, but by offending people, they knew that this would get that type of response to get the whole world.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody, we should all collectively, we know, set our minds toward the plagues of Egypt, as he says, to be brought upon to people who are attacking doctor Manzo. Maybe uh, maybe they'll have a change of heart. What's a you know, repercussions are cred of them on the energetic metaphysical level.
Speaker 4: World, you know, kind of questioning speaking. Now, look what's been happening. The whole Internet is on fire because of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think maybe their hubris just got out of control. I mean, the Olympic YouTube channel has pulled it down and they've been going through Twitter and Facebook and everywhere like removing it and getting it removed. They just want to forget that it ever happened, by the look of it, and I think it's they've done this because of their hubris. I mean, what Israel's doing in Gaza and getting away with what plans are doing in Lebanon, what it's done in Ukraine, and all the migrant influx into Europe, which is all the Calogia plan, all done by the same people. They really think we've done. Now, we've won, Now we can start in the war for greater Israel. And with all of the tension around the Olympic Games, it's a perfect perfect time for them to stagia phosplag attack on the Olympic Games or on their team and blame it on Iran. So I mean, I think it's all part of the plan. I think it's all been done deliberately. I don't think they're trying to wake anybody up. I think they are so confident now that they can take over the world that they're just kind of revealing their hand, you know, for those with eyes to see it anyway, you know. And even if it all, if it all turns paar shape and it goes into war with yourun the meteoral spin it the average dough blow in America and Canada and Australia think oh, Iran did something terrible and yeah, we've got to go in and fight. You know, I'll buy it. I'll just buy into it most of these sheeople, so you know, it's only those with eyes to see that are going to really see what's going on. But it all seems really predictable that they've done this. They've created this tension around the Olympic Games for a reason, and they tend to use it. It's all done for a reason. Brother, they don't. They don't make mistakes with stuff like this. They didn't spend forty million dollars on that opening ceremony to just just, you know, have it all all a big mistake. It's been very well planted, very well executed. I think.
Speaker 4: Diego Garcia, which is Dwayne Hayes, who comes you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's funny who you just said, Diego Garcia, Dwayne Hayes. That's who's coming on tomorrow from Bulletproof Pub. That's funny. What a great way to segue that. We'll be talking to him tomorrow and hopefully hopefully I can get him out an hour early so I can get out to San Diego. But if not, then eight am it is. But I really need to get out the door by nine point thirty. It's the very latest.
Speaker 4: He's on the missing link and quite often to teach us about how Zionism infiltrated America through Walter brand Eyes or Walter Littman brand Eyes.
Speaker 1: You know, he was that's Diego out of his beard. He's got a big, big, big beard right now. I've never seen that vigeon before.
Speaker 4: Being court justice. He was asking a question. He asked, Max, who is the gay Zionist that you're mentioning that put that together? Do you know a name offAnd.
Speaker 2: A name off hand? If you just go on lawn and search for Paris Olympics. Iightening Ceremony creator. His last nimes Jolly, I thinks, other Jolly.
Speaker 4: He's not going to be very jelly.
Speaker 2: Well, oh, he's totally defensive, batt well, I don't care, you know, if you're going to be like that. I did my best, so I didn't mean to offend anybody. So he's being really hoty toddy about it. Of course he's got, of course he is, you know so, but I think his the last name of Jolly, and I kind of think of the rest of his name. If fan I've been up all night, so I'm a little tired and vague at sleeping. Patents are just terrible, really really terrible.
Speaker 4: So and not just that he's you know what he is, but also I've heard some horrific things come out of the Jewish people about issue about Jesus. Oh we killed him, and like they brag about what was done to him, and they like look at it as a good thing that you know, this happens. So it doesn't surprise me that they would want to mock him, mock you know, the whole you know, a narrative of it, and then be proud of mocking him.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, of course. And I mean a lot of people that have even had You've seen conversations in New York with where people have had with you know, uh, well they called Leeuivich Louvivich Jews and stuff where they've said, you know, if it all comes down to the wire, then it's my duty as a duty to kill you because you worship idols. Christians worship idols, you know, and that's against the Torah. You know, you've got a statue of Mary or a statue of Jesus in your church, that's an idol. That's not Jesus, that's not Mary, so it's an idol. So you're all idol worshipers. And if it all comes down to the wire, my my responsibility, according to according to Judaism, is to kill you because you're part of Amelek and our goal here, that's it's about Louvi, about a Livivy, my my my goal here, my duty here as a Jew is a just or amelek. That's the purpose of Jews, you know. So an amelek is basically what he was in a Jew and Amelek America. I mean it's the same. It's the Christians, you know, and the Muslims and Christians and Hindus, everybody, everybody who is in a Jew. So you know that that's that's the whole thing. And Zionism, I mean, Zionism is simply the nationalization of Judaism, attaching a national nationality to Judaism. So it's not a religion anymore. Suddenly it's a race. But it's bullshit. I mean, it's a religion, it's not a race, but it's the nationalization attaching Judaism or jew You can't be a Jew without Israel. It's like being French without France, or being Canadian without Canada, and you can't you can't identify as a Canadian if you if you're against the existence of Canada. Therefore, you can't identify as a Jew if you're against existence of Israel, which is ridiculous, you know, because Israel been informed. Jews have been around for centuries, but they're trying to it's attaching a nationalist igenety. It's a nationalization of the word during a nationalization of the Jewish religion is what they've kind of done. It's what Zionism is. And I mean, it's so convoluted, and they've created this whole victim status through the hollow hoax and everything that happened or didn't happen in World War Two, and it's created the situation where they can do what they're doing to the world now and cry victim while they're doing it. But I think, you know, the sheer brutality that we've seen in Gaza Strip in West Bank, what's gone on in the last nine months, they've kind of lost that card. They've overplayed it, and people say, how on minute it if all that stuff in World War two is actually true? And you've got persecuted in such a terrible way. You can't be going and doing it to these countries.
Speaker 1: Under that.
Speaker 2: We were persecuted once and we're never going to do it again. So we're going to wipe you out, kill every man, woman, and droll every dog, every cat, every donkey, everything that's alive, you know, to protect theirselves. And I was speaking to my friend in Gaza just yes that before yesterday, and they said they've destroyed ninety percent of the buildings and they assaulting the ground in Guzza so nothing will grow. Yeah, you can't. You gonna have to grow any crops or anything. And this is all part of Judaism as well. This is what it says in Durah. You should destroy every man, woman and child, kill every baby, and kill all their goats, kill their pets, kill every living thing and salt the earth, which is what they're doing. This is And they're all, it's not genocide, we're just looking for our months. It's it's incredible. So and a lot of people are saying this, and they got.
Speaker 1: Is her Mass in the room with us right now. And what are these hosages? Oh, they still have osages. I heard somebody say to me when I was like trying to kindly have a conversation with somebody who she seems like a nice lady, and we have nice conversations sometimes. But you know, I had to test the waters a little bit and I was like, you know, I said something about Israel and you know what's going on, and it just came out defensive, knee jerk reaction that they still have hostages. I'm like, they're murdering every last man, woman and child in there, and they're using this hostage excuse as a way to continue to do so. And that's who we're rolling with what happened on October seventh or eighth, while we actually are going to believe that that's went down the way they said that did, or that you know, the actual footage from the helicopters and all this other stuff that got leaked that may or may not be organic, but still shows them attacking their own people and blowing up cars and shooting them and gunning them down to you know, increased casualties so they can make it more horrific. Yeah, all that's kind of odd, right, you know, you know that, And again, as I pointed out, they have no problem. That's that Hannibal directive, right. They can kill their own no problem, no, no no qualms, provided it pushes the agenda, the goals of Zionism, for the goals of Frankism. Ford, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Want hang on. This is you and walkoff said the wife Palestine will be the wife of the world. If you're gonna let them do this, well, they're about to do it in the United States. You're about to do it in Canada. They beut to do it through Europe. This is a big push for greater Israel, and they basically won't you know, whatever is left to just be the slaves and they can be these these transgender goiam dancing around with children.
Speaker 4: You know, it's amazing how they are.
Speaker 1: You know that alone as very Frankist in nature.
Speaker 4: So, you know, against Christians, I guess for worshiping Jesus, and Jesus never said to worship me. That's where I think Christians get it wrong. More of you know, worry about worshiping him than being like him. But don't the Jews worship that? Or don't they have Saturn's Cube? Or isn't they have.
Speaker 1: Some kind thank you? How many times have I pointed that out, and in this book here drew the line so it could not be denied that that is in fact what they do. This book right here, priest Craft Beyond Babylon. If you don't have a copy, grab one from Barnes and Noble, get one from Amazon, or if you must order it for me, do that as well, get at Simple FREIGHTLLC dot com. But getting it faster or getting it on Kindle or something like that would be going through Amazon, all right, or if you want to go through Barnes and Nobley and get through Nook or whatever. All right, But this book keeps on coming up, keeps on becoming referenced every episode, basically because it's been I already did it. I already did the work right here, all right. Anyway, Oops, I gotta go over here and do.
Speaker 4: That kind of idol of themselves. But they know, they kind of go off on Christians to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, you get into Kabbalistic stuff, and that I mean that they believe. The Jews believe that if you get into the Kabbalah and you look at the whole thing, that they are the only pure force on earth. Everything else is evil and Muslim Hindu, Christian, whatever. Even if you think you're doing good, you're not because you're not a Jew. You are the source of evil. And the only way the earth can ever be purified is to get rid of Amelek. And once the earth is purified, then the Jews, that those are one hundred and forty four thousand chosen ones will be able to ascend Jacob's ladder and become one with God again. But that can only happen after they've destroyed Amelek. That's the main purpose of Judaism is to destroy Amelek, you know. So you've got to look at it in that light. With everything they do, and they personally believe that they've got to have the ceremony of the Red Heipers and all the sort of stuff, they've got to build the Third Temple, then their Messiah will come back. And if you look at the real hardcore catalysts they need to, they're basically clone one hundred and forty four thousand that will as send Jacob's later, they'll clone them from the foreskin of their Messiah. Okay, so they give a shit about most of the Jews even that you're not going to make it up Jacob's lad only one hundred and forty four thousand, and they will be cloned from the four skin of the Messiah. So yeah, and because God is the Alpha and Omega.
Speaker 1: It's cloned from the foreskin of the Messiah. This is the religion that everybody wants to adopt as orn also presupposing that God makes mistakes, because you had to cut that part of you off. And we already know that that circumcision is a ritual that if you're not a Jew, it means that you are the property. You're being bred ended as a sleeve to the Jews by having your force get removed. Not to mention the fact that it traumatizes a child and gives it an excuse to suck baby penis and then spit it out into a bucket and then letter on drink it as part of their sick ritual.
Speaker 2: It's both male and female. You've got to be kind of both male and female, androgynous or transgender or whatever, have basically no sexual to be closer to God. So you see where this is all going, where the whole thing's sort of going. So that's the plan, and that's the ultimate goal of Kabbalah. Really that's the ultimate goal of what the Jews believe they're here for. I mean a lot of the just lower level of Jews is that none of they're studying the terra or they're studying the talmut or whatever. And I'll tell you that because that's that's not true, because they're going to they spend your whole live studying these things. But then when you get it in your later or the Obala and what that's a little about, this is the plan. This is the plan.
Speaker 1: So in specifically the Lurian Kabbala Isaac Luria, you know, was the foundation of Sabbatai zvy and the Doma and Barocchia Russo was another quote unquote Messiah in between him and Jacob Frank and the Doma or who groomed Jacob Frank and made him into the psychopath that he is. The Doma again remember being the heads of the young Turks who, according to them, a bunch of Muslims killed a bunch of Christians. Well, they were Sabaeans, sebteine freakists.
Speaker 2: No matter what they're doing. Unfortunately, if they're going to be a really devout Jew, then it is the duty to destroy amelek because that's the purpose of the Jews.
Speaker 1: Did he says their judy or is the duty? I couldn't catch it, but either way it's funny.
Speaker 2: So yeah, even if they're nice and this and there that. I mean, if you're going to identify as a Jew, well, for start, it's not a race, it's a religion. So if you're going to identify as that religion, that is a racist, supremacist, audeology that plans to eliminate everybody who is not part of that religion. And it's in that's part of the doctrine, that's the essential part of the doctrine. So why would you call yourself a Jew to begin with it? If you don't intend to do this because it's not a race, you can't say, oh I can't done it for choice. I'm just bored.
Speaker 1: And I get an argument with people about this a lot, But mixed multitude means they're not from the same spot and not from the same bloodline. And to say that they were different as far as that's concerned, like if they were kicked out of the Synthian cultures and formulated this little you know, vendetta, you know, lifelong, infinite infinite pack to destroy all the Germanic Gothic white people because they got dejected for being scumbag you know, child killing, black magic sorcerers and merchants and you know, paying too much attention to the marketplace and ripping people off and shit like that. Bandits, merchants and thieves conducting usury, and that's why they got themselves booted out of these cultures. Well, then they were more likely related to them than anyone else. But they could have been foreigners then too. We don't know where they actually came from, but signs pointing towards at the very least that they might be somehow related to the old Scythians.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a belief system, you know, as being a Christian or being a Muslim or being Ato or being Buddher or whatever. Yes, it's a belief system. So that's the tricky part. I mean, you can you can look at all this and I know good Jewish people and doctor Andy kaff and I know people in my skies, you know, so well, yeah, I don't really feel it good. You I just I guess my mother said I was a Jew, because she said that. You know your mother, if you know, anybody born from the mother is a Jew, so I guess I'm a jury. So yeah, but it isn't a race, and it's a it's a faith. You know, you don't have to identify as a Jew. You don't have to do this. And if you do, and you're actually going to be practicing Judaism, then it's your duty to destroy Amelek. And if you don't intend the destroy Amlek, then what do you call yourself a Jew? Because you believe it's a nationality, you believe it's a race. It's not. So how come there's Middle Eastern Jews and American Jews and Polish Jews and Romanian Jews and white, brown, pink green Jews. I mean, how is it a race if there are all different colors and creeds and shapes and sizes. You know, it's it's a belief system. So it's a it's a hugely it's a total mind band, even getting your head around the whole belief system of the whole thing. And there's some of the most well programmed people on Earth. They're all programmed into this, this victim mentality from the hollows and all this sort of stuff. I really believe a lot of them really really believe all this stuff. And that's the whole identity. It's other German people. They really believe it as well. And you got to Germany and these people are guilty. That's that's their whole life. I'm guilty, I'm guilty. Don't tell me I'm not guilty. You'll offend me. It's incredible that they all feel incredibly guilty for this crime then they ever committed. And that is the whole persona. Now that's the whole persona of Germany itself.
Speaker 1: What they did to dramatic people is a wicked crime. It's a spiritual crime. And to hear and when I was talking to the person I like, Quiba I think her name, asked I forgot about the night night flight. Lady like she's she's ragging on the Muslims. I'm like, yeah, but you gotta you know what happened to Germany. And she said that Germany's biggest mistake was to trust Adolf Hitler. And I was like, oh my god, is that really what you believe? Because that's awfully sad. In our second talk kind of deteriorated after that because I was being constantly challenged by her after that, and it was getting to the point where I was going to getting a little bit condescending and insulting, until I finally said, all right, well, you know, I got places with the b so I'm out.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, you know, and I often think, you know, we've got to we're going to wake up the German people. We're never going to get to what Rice back on track believing in themselves until we wake up the German people to the fact that they're feeling guilt forul this car Mat didn't commit and that's a really hard, hard thing to do, and because I don't want it, all I know is guilt. It's a really really weird thing. You've been to Germany.
Speaker 4: I have a few times in Frankfurt in the airport as I was flying through, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: Actually Frankfurt was a hotbed, Frankfort on the main That's where the dual house of the Rothschilds and the Shifts stood. I'm not sure if it's still there or not, but that's make Control hope. The Frankfurt Institute, Frankfurt School. Right there was the Offenbach area. Not too far from that. You got the the the Jacob frank element there, you know, in the later seventeen hundreds, all that and and more. You can go into detail about Prussia and all these other places. But yeah, Germany, Frankfurt in particular, was a rothschild haven.
Speaker 4: Gone throughout the country.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like it's stay guilty, that's how, that's who they are. I mean, I was talking. I did a twelve they once in two thousand and.
Speaker 1: It's almost to the point now it's like if only they knew and how I don't even know, if you know, the level of de education that they got after the fact, and the concept pomiting this into their heads that you know, they had an evil leader and all this other stuff, Like it's almost to the point now it's happening to us in real time. Where do we spend our energy? Do we spend our energy trying to convince them to shrug their guilt off, because that would be good for ally purposes in a war against this evil But at the same time, it's like, we have enough work here on our own to try to keep ourselves surviving that, But where do we direct our biggest energy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And I think I think Floppo actually brought this up on Joseppi's program too. It's like, you know, a lot of people will talk about, you know, trying to re establish the Germanic people, but what about us. I think he's I'm paraphrasing, of course, but I mean that that's a good point to make, being that I am German. You know, it's kind of one of those things where you know your identity being marred like that. It's it's a pretty incredible thing. Like I think Europa as a as a as a therapeutic the at least, you know, Europa episode four. Everybody in Germany should be allowed to watch. They probably are not allowed to because you can't even read certain books there by that man or that certain book I believe. I think it's a band if I'm not correct, if I'm not mistaken, and I think it's a crime to even own a pot copy. And by the way, having read two hundred and eighty eight pages of it, you have to get pretty deep into it before you get I mean, I'm just he goes on tangents. I'm just saying, I mean, a lot of it may be very informative, and I think in it is, but I think it's almost like aspergery, the way it's if that's if that's a if that's a verb, I can use a fake verb. Ass Berger e right, And the way he goes on in great detail about these things, it's like I'm waiting for you to get to get back to the big driving sticking points, you know. But I mean there's a lot to learn in between there. So I'm not I'm not mocking it. It's just I'm two hundred eighty eight pages deep and I'm waiting for it to start. So it's it's that's how I met where I met with Minekoff, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: And through the talk, so I had a whole room full of people. We had a couple of hundred people in the room, and one of the people asked me what I thought was the worst crime of World War two. I said, I thought the bombing of Dresden and Ryan Vison Lager and two thirds of the room got up and walked out because they were offended because I didn't say the Holocaust. And I had two like twenty year old women come up to me after I talked, shaking, you know, they were traumatized because I had mentioned the worst crimes of World War two was like the bombing of Dresden, which was horrific, two hundred thousand people fire bombed and ran vision lago. You had you had somewhere like up to eleven million Germans just left in an enclosure to die, you know, after the war. This was after the war. This is Eisenhower's death camps because on Spikeman of the death of Germans as being the worst.
Speaker 1: Thing in the world, which was like eight million people. Probably when you go into the Other Losses book and Crimes in Mercies, these are two books by I think his last name is I don't remember, something french Bach or something like that. I have Other Losses in the nineteen eighties edition. And yeah, the crimes of Eisenhower and the Allies starving people in a field right next to the river where it was overflowing the banks. But they were starving and dying of thirst and disease, wiling their own shit because they were all cooped up in that thing. Was a horrific thing to do to people. And they would fire at other people who would try to bring them, you know, aid as in food, sick, sick, demented person. And Eisenhower is on record, quoting that he wished he had had a chance to kill more of them, and then he changed their status from pow to some other deep blah blah blah. That was basically his way of skirting around their human rights as as part of the Geneva Convention. You can just do that as a general that that's how the hell do you have that power? Because the Jews are involved, that's why they just let it happen.
Speaker 2: And not the Germans killing all the Jews that were traumatized, that were traumatized by the fact that they might not be guilty. Trying to get your head around that, because that's basically it. You're traumatized. I said this, it's it's you know, it's remarkable. You know.
Speaker 4: Now is it projection? You know when it comes to you know, some people say, well, Hitler wanted to exterminate all the Jews, but it seems like they're wanting to exterminate the people, you know, everybody else that isn't Jewish, and they're projecting that and then they're playing that victim card. And then when you're talking about the Germans, it seems like that's a mass spell that they're under thinking that they're guilty.
Speaker 2: There was a German. There was a book written by God called Theodore Theodore Kaufman Benjamin Calvin think Theodore Kaufman Jewish God Brittany in nineteen forty one called Germany Must Perish. And in that book he talked about the final solution to kill all the Germans. So you know, things that come to backwards with what we're being told. And what did you what was the question against sorry.
Speaker 4: I projection of them projecting upon us? Like I was listening to this rabbi who was talking to his people, and he was saying that we're not from here, and we.
Speaker 1: It is Theodore Kaufman, by the way, in case you were wondering, it's not Benjamin's Theodore Kaufman. And he was a sick, racist, evil son of a bitch too, kind of like Einstein who in his nineteen twenties little travel memoir, let's talk about how he wanted to eradicate all the Germans back then he.
Speaker 4: Can't here to take over. And this was a rabbi talking to his Jewish congregation and he was saying like and someone else said that they're actually from some other place and they've came here as you know whatever. I don't know, as you said, if it's a religion, if it's a belief system, if it's a bloodline. I'm not sure exactly what where this goes, but it seems like they people believe, including themselves, that they've came from some other place to come over here to take over this place and all races.
Speaker 2: Well, right, believe Well, that goes back to the destruction of Emils. I mean, I believe they is the purchase of the world of evil.
Speaker 1: That could also just be another part of their Jewish supremacy, Jewish fantasy factory too. It doesn't necessarily mean that's literal. They could just be saying that because it empowers them to do whatever they want, because they're above and behind everyone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they've God's chosen But really, now, even when you start, I've gone through this with people before. I mean, God's chosen people are the Israelites. But the Israelites does I don't refer to people who live in Israel. Israel was simply the area where Christ did his ministry, you know, that part of the Holy Land. And even when you look through that, I mean, the original Israel was Jacob Jacob got his name changed to Israel by the Angel. Jacob was a very deceptive guy.
Speaker 1: Oh and for those of you out there on FTG media, if you're not aaresiscribed before the show was able to put or when it is, please go ahead and click that. I'm trying to break that one hundred mark. I think I'm at like sixty four right now.
Speaker 2: Suddenly he kind of woke up to himself and started doing the right thing. So the Angel came and renamed him Israel. And that was because Jacob at that time, when he became Israel, he believed that there was one true God. And then he started preaching this doctrine to people and they took on the belief as well, so Israel and they were the Israelites. Those who thought the same as this guy called Israel used to be called Jacob. They were the Israelites. It wasn't a race when the Angel renamed him Israel. He didn't change his DNA, didn't become a race. He's changed his belief system. And then when Jesus was born, he was born where the tribe of Judea was, so then the people and he was saying the same thing as what this guy Israel was saying that there's one true God. So then those people who took on the belief of Jesus who was born in Judea became jud or Judah. Hyas right, they were never Jews. The word Jew doesn't exist in the original Bible that was put him by King James. And the word gentile didn't exist in the original Bible either, were the word was nations. So as those who believe in the one True God, those Israelites who believe in the one True God, which could be anybody from any race or any creed, any color.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't give lend credence to this either, because we're also still talking about the toy that they met up in the Hellenistic period, and god fearers, the followers of the impastor Yao Sabi or yahweh aka ball aka Jehovah not a good dude or Set. You can even go with Set or Saturn being the identity chronos.
Speaker 2: If you believe that there's one trie God, then you are in Israelite or you are a Judean or they.
Speaker 1: Even say that l might be equated to Saturn or Judi.
Speaker 2: Same sort of thing because it's this guy Israel and this guy and Jesus. We both preach this doctrine about the One True God. Right, So it didn't matter what race you were. It was a belief system. Right. And the word gentile, which was mistakenly translated, used to be nations. So basically you've got people who believe in the One True God, or people who believe in the nation, the law of the nation, the law of the state.
Speaker 1: Those yes, And to see I want to destroy the gentiles or I want to destroy the netions basically means everybody else. Either way, they want to kill everybody else. And that's that's how from the luring Kabbala and the mind of sam days Evy and Jacob Frank, that's how you get to your messhiak As Babe conditioning the world for him first.
Speaker 2: To follow legislation a right. Look at where we are now in the world. That is suddenly, suddenly you've got these people who took on this faith and called themselves Jews, which is a word that was inserted into the Bible by King James.
Speaker 1: Suddenly, where did I think King James insidered themselves into a few children too, just saying.
Speaker 2: And we've got the Holy Land of Israel. This is a country. It's not an area where people had a particular belief in the One True God. It's a country. It's our state. And we are the Jews because we are the Jews, and this is Israel, and so therefore we are the Israel. So therefore we are God's chosen people. And they believe this ship, which is complete enough for the bologny, you know. So you've got to see how all this has been constructed. This is why when a Christians country's other KGB, KGV, you know, King James Bible, they fuck the King. I do not want to read his book, you know. I don't need a book to something what my create, my leading to the creator is. And when you look at the King James, well what am I going with the book that the King wrote for? You know? And he changed words in there to create the whole concept of Jew and Gentile, to see them as racist and ethnicities. You're a gentile means you're a non Jew means you're just whatever. You know. No, it was the gentiles which meant nation. These were simply people with the beliefs of the state as the authority, whether Israelites or the Judais, or people who believe that God has the authority. That's how that's actually supposed to work. A lot of Christians don't understand that. A lot of religious people don't understand that. And you look at how all this has been twisted simply by the insertion of the word Jew and gentile, and how these people who've now have taken over the Holy Land of Israel. Rich SloMo Sans book The Invention of the Land of Israel from from Holy Land to Homeland, and you wrote another book called the Invention of the Jewish People. So it's an invented rice to on a Jewish people. Even if you look at it, if you look at the Bible which was written by these people, if you look at it when when there was the.
Speaker 1: Exodusy god fearers is the only thing that binds them together. And when they talk about God fearers, like, do you think a benevolent creator maybe somebody like the new Oral in the book that they describe when they talk about Roalda, do you think that's something that Do you think God, a benevolent creator, wants you to fear him and bow down to him at worship or do you think that's something that an imposter with low self esteem and envy would prefer you to do. I mean it kind of it kind of is self self indicating exactly who their God is or who their God isn't in a sense versus what would we? What we would you know, picture as being development, creator, the good right, This god fearer, these god fearers are what binds them together, not not some kind of race. And I don't think it's some kind of blood. I think it's a bunch of different freaks, and that's where this Torah brings them all together. But that's all again lies from the them scraping through the books of Alexandria and creating their own history out of texts that were much more inspired than anything that they could ever produce in their non creative minds.
Speaker 2: Canaan, these were, These were also there's a motley crewe people, all different races and creeds and colors. There were city people who believed in the monetrue God. They were mainly Mongols and Turks. So how did they suddenly become a race of Jews. It's no Jewish race, it's a belief. It's it's and the whole word Jew isn't even the right word. It should be judied, it should be Judaian, or it should be Israelite, which does not have anything to do with the stay of Israel. So you see how they hijacked all that and what they've really done to it. You know, it's a completely mind fult, but this is what they've done. And so who is God's.
Speaker 1: You can't try to keep up with this guy who's flashing the comments on the bottom. You try to read them and he takes them away. Were too first.
Speaker 2: People, Well, it's anybody who believes in the One True God. If you believe in the One True God, then you're you're not even really a Christian. You're supposed to be an Israelite. And even the early Israels well basically Christian if you want to call them that, because Israel and those people who believed in what Israel was teaching, and those people who believe if they were waiting for the Messiah, they were waiting for Christ. So they are basically Christians, you know, before Christianity even existed, because Christ hadn't come yet, but they were waiting for this person to come, you know, and then when he's born in Bethlehem in the where the tribe of Judea is. That's how they said, well, Jews come from Judaea. Well that's true, that that's only one small part of what is great or what is Israel, because Israel had twelve tribes and that was where the ministry was taught. Because the map Judae is just this one little little piece. It's like a large cattle station, you know. So yeah, I mean it's we get into a huge rave about this, but you know, people have got the whole concept of what a Jew is, what a Gentile is, what Israel is, what what what Judaeian is. They've got the whole thing mixed up in ballstop and it's so confused about it because they've never reen. It's a thing you can called the interlinea Bible. It was actually a great book put out by a lady called dot De Lorraine Day, who.
Speaker 1: Was we've shown soundbites and audio clips of her in the past that he actually used one in one of his videos a while back, and I actually played that part of it when she's talking about this very thing that he's a surviving room now, about the judai Its and all this other stuff. And it was it was important. And if you don't, if you don't know that one, just look in the just look under max Egen and Ballbusers and rubble like write those two things in the search and hopefully it'll come up, because those would have been the keepers that I used, and then you'll be able to find which one I had. The doctor Lorraine Day part in it was I think toward the beginning.
Speaker 2: Two analysts. You can write a good book about it. Court who rewrote the Bible, and I wanted to get her on the show, which actually died last November. And yeah, but it's it's uh. Once you really say it, it becomes crystal clear in your mind what's going on here and where the shift is and how they managed to get away with with what they've done. But even Jesus Christ said, those people who say they are Jews, but I'm not. But I'll see anygog of Satan. That's the people that are in charge of isround now.
Speaker 1: And right. The old Frankists, whether they if they call themselves Zionists, they're straight out calling themselves Francists.
Speaker 2: They're not the real Jews. Well they're are are real Jews, They're not not the real judaized they're not the real Israelies, their imposters, and.
Speaker 4: Diego posted it here at Theodore Kaufman in Germany must perish with the words sterilize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeremany Parish, Germany. That's the book I mentioned before, Theodore Kaufman, and that's where the term final solution comes from. The Germans never said a final solution to the Jewish problem. Hitler actually moved most of the Jews out of Germany in nineteen thirty three in a transfer agreement two hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Jews thirty six I think it was, but maybe it was thirty three two thirty six. The war break off, and I think it was a whatever antagonism, it was a Poland or whatever. That's what kind of halted the whole transfer agreement. But that was working with the Zionists, trying to get hey, you want to take them, Sure, I'll work with you. Let's let's transfer it. It was kind of like what the what the Knights Templar were allegedly supposed to be doing, allowing safe passage to Jerusalem, But it was it was in the uh, you know, they were they were bringing the Jews over to Palestine with their all of their wealth intact and buying up agricultural equipment or stuff like that with it that Germany would provide so that they could start cultivating the land and stuff like that too. But yeah, so this whole idea that the the Germans were killing a bunch of Jews so they could take their their resources and their bundy and stuff like that. Jews did that to the other Jews. That's that's what really happened.
Speaker 2: He's moved to Manta in Germany, sent them down in Palaestar because he basically he kicked a far and honest like in nineteen thirty, I kicked all far and hones shoe that there was a thing called crystal crystal knock and it was called the the knot of broken glass. Iran's mashed a lot of Jewish homes, a lot of Jewish shops and stuff like that, because the Jews has basically coming from Russia and they'd taken over to Germany. They'd taken all the good positions they taken and they helped themselves. You know, they don't help anybody else, They only help the Jews. And so they'd taken over most of the German's economy, that the people in Germany were impoverished, and blah blah blah. And so Hitler kicked all foreign ownership out of Germany, like nineteen thirty eight or nineteen thirty nine, no earlier than that, like nineteen thirty two, nineteen thirty three, And so in nineteen thirty three World Jury declared war on Germany. It wasn't the other way around. Jews declared war on Germany. Hitler brought the economy back online. He got everybody a job, He invented the auto barns, got the Volkswagen built and gave everybody a car, and really lifted the German people up by canceling foreign ownership. And so the Jews were like, oh, you're kicking all us up. I say out, well, hey, I'm kicking everybody out German for the Germans, Germany for the Germans. You know, that's what he wanted to do. He wanted it to be focused on German culture and German and German people prospering from the German economy, you know. And so JUDAEI declared a war on Germany in nineteen thirty three, and they crippled the German economy again, and Hitler just said, look, I've had enough of this shick and you people just leave us alone. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? You know? So they said, well, we want Palestine because they made the deal in World War One. The British was supposed to give him Palestine with the Balfour Declaration, and the British kind of reneged on the deal, and it's been going on for like thirty five years. They say, oh, you know, you're going to give us Palestine or whatever, you know, And so they did all this stuff with Germany and Hitler just said, look, I've had enough. I'm kicking you all out. You can take your assets with you. Just get out of the country, take your assets. So they created the transfer Agreement where you could if you've got to get a million dollars and you want to move to Palestine, million deutsch marks, you want to meet to Palestine or just buy a million Deutsche marks with a farm machinery and then move down to Palestine. I'll move you down there, and when you get there, you can go back to that farm machinery shop. We'll set up one in Palestine for you. You can go to and say I've decided I don't want that farm machinery, and they will give you your money back. That's how they transferred their money down there and all their assets. Then it's called the transfer agreement or the Hbah agreement. And this happened in nineteen thirty three. And what he did was he went around, he rounded up all the Germans that wanted to go. He put them in camps, and he trained them how to live in the desert, because you can't just go from Germany down to Palestine. It's a totally different environment. If you've lived your life in Germany and in Russia and Germany, you moved down to Middle East, you're not going to survive very long. So train them on how to live in the desert, and then he sent them all down there. So when they say we were rounded up and put on trains and put in death camps, well were they death camps or were they training camps for you to go and move down to Palestine? Because if they were death camps, how the alley is still alive? You know?
Speaker 1: And yeah, and you know that Germans are not inefficient, So right then and there, the German ingenuity, they would be a little bit better at what they were doing. If it was a death camp, probably wouldn't have maternity wards, probably wouldn't have soccer fields, probably wouldn't have a pool, you know. And then their whole you know, the fact that they came in because they're dirty, people were covered in a lice and all kinds of other issues. They had to be deloust you know, and their clothes had to be femigated and things like that. So every every little aspect of that. When they walk in, it's like when you walk in the middle of something and you're trying to like make sense of it. But in reality, these people weren't trying to make sense of it. They were trying to create a narrative off of it, and you know, blowing up all of Germany and you know, disrupting the the the what do you call it, the trade lines and stuff like that, and not being able to get food places. Everybody in Germany was starving, and so that would mean that the people inside those work camps were also starving, including the people that were running them at a certain point. So when they come in, they go, oh, look at the atrocities. They're all dying a disease and they're all dying of starvation. Well, who is responsible for that? The people who cut off their food supply, perhaps by bombing the hell out of the entire country. See, maybe maybe that had something to do with it.
Speaker 2: It were people ran it up, put on try and putting camps, but they went death camps. This was the transfer agreement. I even mentioned a coin which says.
Speaker 1: On uh, that was a promotion that was out of a newspaper. Yeah, it was a there was a whatever you want to call it. I don't. I don't really know if the star of David is an accurate term, but you know, or the or seal of Solomon is even an accurate term for a person didn't exist, like Solomon, but or David who probably didn't either. But you know, even if you did, they make him out to be quite a scoundrel because that's who they revered, the revere scoundrels, because they are bandits, merchant thieves and criminals. But yeah, on one side is that, and then the sun the sun symbol on the other, which some people call spisaca I.
Speaker 2: Fucking nut, a Nazi fuck nut Palestina, which means a Nazi goes to Palestine. And on one side of the coin was a swastika. On the other side of the coin was the star of David. They minted this special coin to commemorate the transfer agreement, and they said, two hundred thousand Jews down there in ninety thirty three. So where were all these Jews in Germany for the Holocaust? Why were there one hundred thousand Jewish soldiers in Hitler's army?
Speaker 1: Why were there more Jews after the war than before the war, or the evil number of that many people have died forget about math maths recist, I'm sorry, I forgot.
Speaker 2: The true Field Marshals. Why was Hitler's personal driver a Jew? And if the stories that people put out there saying, oh, Hitler was a roth Child, But if that's true, why was it in nineteen thirty three Hitler actually arrests Baron de Rothschild in Germany, Lewis de Rothschild in Germany and closed his bank and seized his assets, which is one of the things that led to them really wanting to go to war with Germany because he closed down a Rothchild bank and arrested Lewis Rothschild. Because he realized it was that he kicked all the central banks out of his country, like he got most of the Jews out of the country. He moved them down to Palestine. And it was it was the Jews who wrote the book. Theodore Captain wrote the book Germany must perish because of what he'd done. He kicked out the Rothschilds. I mean, you can't kick Lewis Rothschild out of your country. So Germany's got to go. We can't. We can't if he's going to free himself from the central banking system. We can't have this guy doing anything.
Speaker 1: And you can't set an example for the rest of Europe or the rest of the world to shrug off their perasite that's on their backs in the form of a central bank either, because that's a really bad example to be setting when you're trying to conquer a world and enslave of mancainnes.
Speaker 2: Because whatever he wants to do, he's got to be.
Speaker 1: Part of our sting talking about the Rothchilds obviously when I when I'm talking about the enslavement of mancain.
Speaker 2: Banking system or he's the enemy. Yeah, and that was really a lot of what led to it. I mean, people are so confused about what really happened with all that? And even when you look at the figures of worldwide population.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I'm going to let this go for five more minutes. You guys can pick up the rest. I gotta get going, So let's let's just play us a little bit longer. I want to say good eight to my daughter.
Speaker 2: In ninety thirty three, there was something like fifteen million I think it's like fifteen million, excuse me, three hundred and sixteen thousand Jews in the world. In ninety forty eight there were sixteen million, seven hundred and thirty thousand. So if there were six million Jews wiped out during World War Two, how did the Jewish population grow by one point four million over those times?
Speaker 1: Because math is racist, Max, We've discussed this already, And.
Speaker 2: There weren't six million Jews in all of Europe at the time. I mean, it's a spread out all around the world.
Speaker 1: It's a cabalistic number.
Speaker 2: Two hundred thousand of them have just been moved down to Palaside. One hundred thousand of them were in Hitler's armie. So where did this story come from?
Speaker 1: Hitler had China mean all kinds of people that were electing themselves to help the cause, to fight the cause, to fight the cause of good against the evil of the world. Special units of the wafteen.
Speaker 2: How does any of this work? You know? So people won't saying, oh, you know Hitler, Hitler did all this to exterminate the Jews. No, he didn't. He didn't do air sort of stuff. He literally moved them all out of the country and made sure they took their assets with them and made sure they had He actually provided the financial foundation for modern day Israel trut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when they started bombing cities, he tried and moving them out of there so that they would be outside of the bombing areas because he wanted to use that as a bargaining ship too as well, and saying, look, I kept them safe. That was one of the other coals in the fire, if you will.
Speaker 2: Killing that to someone in Israel now. Actually hit the funded he moved to Danny with all your essays, and he gave you a hundred million Deutsche mirks at the same time. Yeah, Hitler, you wouldn't have Israel today. Try telling you that's people.
Speaker 4: You know, didn't they kind of do the same thing to Kadaffi and Libya that he wanted to create the gold standard, you know, he wanted to go.
Speaker 2: And Olivia was incredible what Kadafi did to Olivia. Olivia was the poorest country in Africa, and he turned it into the strongest, most powerful country in Africa. He created the great man Made River and boil water to old.
Speaker 1: And what did what did mister Hitler do with a Treaty of Versailles ravaged Germany? He brought it back up on his feet and of about as dignity in speeds the farming lands.
Speaker 2: Did incredible stuff to Africa. And he could drive around in his car hanging out of the car going like this, and everyone would be waving and carry like you see the US president drive around. He needs like a whole set of au SUVs with armed guards around it. That's how much he's loved, you know. But you know, if you could just drive around to the back of a pickup, back of a car with an open bondot and everyone just loved him and blah blah blah, and you could if you're a Libyan national, you get free, free school. If you wanted to learn something from the United States, go over there. I'd pay for you to go and do it. If you got married, the government would give you a house. He nationalized all the oil reserves so the people would every every year they'd get a they'd get their payment from their share of the commonwealth of the oil reserves, you know. So he didn't care. And Libya had no debt, it had absolutely no foreign debt, and it was it was a thriving country. And he said, I if you take out Libya, he said, Libya is the cork in the bottle of Africa. People that come up from Rwanda and other struggling African countries, they come up, they want to have a better life. They get to Libya and they go, oh shit, it's great here. Now I can become a Libyan citizen and I can get all these perks, I can get all the government benefits because everything. It wasn't socialism. It was because the oil resources and all the natural resources of the country which was nationalized and the people were involved in it. So it's different to socialism where the government provides everything and the government didn't provide anything. You provide it because you were part of the government. Because the whole country was for the people. You know, just he was just there managing the whole thing, you know. And he said, Libya is the cork in the bottle of Africa. If you destroy Libya, Europe will be flooded with migrants within five years. That's what he said. Pretty accurate. So I really that's the plans that he really goes in there and destroys Libya because that's what she wants to do blood Europe with margrants all his money. So all is well, first thing they did when they went in there was bomb the great Man made River Lilby is now a failed state, you know. So he was an amazing guy, Gadar for you and everything they tell you, it's just it's all backwards. It's all bullshit. Even Iran. I mean, Iran was a thriving democracy in the nineteen fifties. But again Mozadeck wanted to nationalize Iran's oil because all of Iran's oil was going to England. And He's going, what the fuck you, that's our oil. We want to get some benefit from us, So I'm trying out all canceling your contract so I'm not going to renew your contracts. We want to control our own all. We want to control our own resources. We want to give him to the people become a thriving country. So they created a coursi Ia back threw him, had imposed as Shah of Iran, who was a brutal dictator. He portrayed as this lovely guy with his fancy clothes, you know, by the wayst he's a great, friendly Western guy, blah blah blah. You know. No, it was like that before with Deck. I mean, the women were wore Western closed, there was no Shariah law. Was a progressive country under Mozadic. But no, they over three him. Put in the Shah trained the secret police, Cia Massad trained the Shah's secret police, and they ran a brutal regime for twenty five years. So of course then there's there's a popular uprising the people over thrown. He gets on a plane and flies to France. The Shah and the Ayatollah Harmonia was in France while they just crossed each other in the sky, and the Shah left and went to France, put it stated, and I think he stayed in the same hotel that that Iola was in, probably in the same breaking room, you know. And then that imposed the Atola who came in and said, well, see what happens when you step away from Islam. So then it went on to that whole Islamic extremist sort of stuff, which created the whole situation that they want to put East against West, and they have the Christians of them Willlims to wipe each other out, and blah blah blah. All contrived. The whole thing has been contrived. But Olivia was a was a great place, as was Iran until we got involved. Funny how that works, bring Western democracy to the world. Wonderful stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, It's crazy now, wouldn't it be the same group of people that were involved with the bullshit revolution? Wasn't that again?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Wasn't that again? Another infiltration and taking out what was seemingly working at the time and then imposing them to be in charge of the whole system to bring it to this new world order.
Speaker 2: And they they got chased out of out of Russia after you know, the whole Bolsheviks got chased out of Russia and they moved down to Germany. The Germans took come in. Yeah, and then the backstep Germany with the with the whole World War One thing. So it's the same people, and even even after after that, there was still a lot of them in Russia, like all the Gulis, all the Russian Gulights, these are all run by Bolsheviks, all yeah, and you know, they something that killed two hundred and sixty two million people in the twentieth century, these people, and it's the same people. It's always the same people, you know. And even with World War One, I mean with World War One, that only happened because of agreements that were signed in treaties, and there was a whole situation going on in Austria and Germany. Was was a treaty to actually go in and help Austria. And there's all these letters going on between Russia and Germany and Russia and Austria, like the Nikki wiki letters. It was it was Kausa Willi Nikki Willi Nikki letters Kaiser because of Wilhelm and and and was it Nicholas Nicholas I came Whether it was a I can't remember, Like I said, I've been up all night, but they didn't want to me. That to happen in World War One, and it was basically started by an assassination that happened I think in Austria, and suddenly after World War One, Hitler's blamed, I mean not Hitler, but Germany's blamed for the whole thing and paying reparations and blame for starting the war and all sorts of stuff. It was. It was because of an assassination that happened in Austria. But in that war, in World War One, in two years, Germany had won that war against England, and England had like a week's were left worth a food left, and they go, we're going to have to surrender. And the Germans were offering the British an unconditional surrender. So let's just stop fighting and both go home and forget this ever happened. No reparations, none of this year. We're not going to hold any grudges. Just let's just stop this shit and go home. But the Jews of Germany said, well, hang on a minute, and they went over and they spoke to the Jews of England and said, tell your leaders not to stop, don't surrender. We'll talk to our friends in the United States and they'll get the United States involved. The United States will come in and help England and they will win the war. For you. All you've got to do is give us Palestine, because we know you're in control of Palestine because you took it from the Ottomans. We want Palestine. And that was the Balfour Declaration. And okay, and then what happened with World War had us get involved in World War One? Well, they sent the USS. Wasn't the Liberty, it was the Lusitania. They sent the Lucitania into a war zone, packed it full of explosives, and Germany was putting out advertisements in the United States saying, don't get on this ship. They're going to send a passengership into a war zone.
Speaker 1: They were trying to some of the some of the newspapers wouldn't print the articles that were paid for to warn people because they wanted those casualties because who runs the media, Yeah, exactly, and who ran it back then? Who runs it now? Seen people?
Speaker 2: It will probably get blown up, you know, and we're telling you don't get on the ship. But oh they did. They put twelve hundred people on the Luztana. They send them the wars zone. And not only twelve hundred people on it, they put explosives, small arms, explosives, many bullets and cartridges and stuff, but packed the whole hole with this ship so that if the Germans torpedoed the boat, it was going to get off with a bang, which it did. And then of course they the Americans were outraged because you've sunk a German ship. And so Jurney gets in, I mean, the United States gets into the war, goes and attacks Germany, ends up winning the war, and then they split Germany and half of the Treaty of Versays give half of it to Poland and part of it.
Speaker 1: To having taken French for four years in high school, I want to say it's pronounced Versailles.
Speaker 2: That I could be wrongtrue, and you know, part of it to somewhere else, you know. And that's how and World War one and World War two is essentially the one war with a big lung in the middle. And that's why Hill was so dark on the Jews, because like you guys in you guys were running away, your bolshroots, were running away from Russia. You came to Germany. We gave you a heart. You started ruining our economy, destroying everything, but you know, and but we gave you a home, we gave you a place to be. And as soon as we'd won the war.
Speaker 1: It's the same old song.
Speaker 2: And we were just going to go home unconditioned, with just unconditional surrounded. Stop finding go home. You went and backstabbed us and got the United States involved in the war, and they came and destroyed our country. And not only did they destroy they took half the freaking country. The Treaty of Messes and now hitless seen all this game.
Speaker 1: It can't hurts me when.
Speaker 2: You guys are freaking not nice people. So I want you out of the country, so he he Even then he organized the transfer agrow and he shipped them out. Just stop freaking messing with our lives. Please, you want palasline, Okay, I have palasine. Go there, make it their problem, but get out of my country and leave us alone, you know. And then what happened from there, you know?
Speaker 1: So see this is that's funny about people who think they're seeing something profound, like the person who just flashed the message because they felt it was necessary to tell the world this because apparently they don't understand what bombing of boot means. They said, Lusitania was destroyed. Okay, deep thinker, thanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what all that was about. And that's why the Germans were so dark, because the Jews had they gave them a home. They gave these people home. They took me. But even look what happened when I went to Palestine. The Palestinians took them in after World War two. Oh, and I want to take over Moose. I want that, And they want borders changed, and you know, staging terror attacks and all sorts of shit. These people have been kicked out of one hundred and nine countries one thousand and thirty times in the last two hundred years, the last two thousand years, and they blame everybody else. Oh, you're all anti semitic. Hang on, you know, if one guy gets kicked out of one hundred and like one hundred and nine pubs one thousand and thirty times, do you think it's the pub's problem or the guy? Perhaps there's something wrong with this guy, you know, so you know, but when you really look at it, man, it's so convolue and we're just going to be able to call it for it is. But of course you can't say any of that because if you do, your anti semitic they've invented all these words and all these terms and all this bullshit, and they got the Holocaust and it's just you know, I can just put them all in Antarctica or something. Just put them all on Madagascar. He wanted to put him on Madagascar, and I know we want Palestine.
Speaker 1: You know, it makes you wonder if that that movie that Pixar or whatever hell was, maybe it was Disney movie Madagascar with somehow a mockery using animals to tell a story.
Speaker 2: Because Judea it's a holy land blah blah blahh with King Julian. Because without Palestine, then they can't say that Jews are related to Judea, and they can't nationalize the Jewish religion and actually create a cunt for themselves that they feel they have an ancestral or they can convince people they have an ancestral claim to and a lot of the people living in Israel seriously believe that.
Speaker 1: The impostors who worship an impastor and who conduct black magic, they have.
Speaker 2: An ancestral claim to the land because they've been programmed into this over the last seventy years since they got there. Kids that have grown up and they fed this education now argue you blew in the face that this is their ancestral lands. They've been in there for three thousand years. Because you can find Israel in Bibles, you can find Israel here in Israeli. They don't understand what Israel is. Israel is simply the place where the ministry of Christ was taught, and an Israelite was someone who taught like the man Israel who used to be named Jacob. It's got nothing to do with An Israelite is not someone who lives in the country of Israel, because there is no country of Israel, and Israelite is someone who thinks like the man Israel.
Speaker 1: It's like Bud and Bud late Israel and Israelite.
Speaker 2: And the term Israel that exists in the Bible is an area within Palestine with cross toward its ministry.
Speaker 1: It's as simple as maybe maybe that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And you can't tell this too to any modern Jew because they've been fed in this history, which they absolutely believe. Yeah, and then they take them out and they take them to camps and the death cancer and they tried to kill you. That's just what they tried.
Speaker 1: To right, And those people are just as manipulated and brainwashed. But that's okay, because you know, they are also falling victim of this UH decision to feel superior to others. And that's there, that's their temptation that they're being manipulated by. As long as they, you know, retain that identity and believe in their bullshit and the bullshit that they're being told by their leaders, then they still get to claim this supremacy over all other people. And that's allivering That's what I especially this said.
Speaker 5: Crazy Fox spoke up that the Holocaust wasn't real when I visited the camps, and I'll tell you, like fifteen twenty years ago, if you'd come and told me that the Holocaust was not real, I.
Speaker 2: Would have called you an anti semi and throwing you out of the house. Well, once I went there, and I went to Dakout, and I went to Ouschwitz, and I went to Treblinka, and I'll go, hey, this isn't There's no gas chambers, there's nothing here. All that the only evidence they've got of the Holocaust. It's a freaking pile of shoes in Poland. You know, no, none of the math works, none of the numbers were none of it works. It's a fiction. And it's this thing that they've used, this victim mentality they've able to be throwing everybody's face. They're only able to do what they're doing because we're outraged and indignant, because this is the worst mass into the Holocaust, and I can smell the burning ovens already, and we're going to go in and we have our rights, so we won't tolerate this being done to us. Again, it wasn't freaking done to you in the first place, you know, Yeah, there you go. It's a whole weird, convoluted story.
Speaker 1: It's almost as if they need another victimhood moment to occur that they'll also fabricate by probably attacking themselves and getting the world sympathy on them again and then getting carte blanche licensed by all the religious fanatics and Christian Zionists that they created through the Francists to be on their side and have trump trumpeted it out into the public that we must defend Israel, and all of a sudden, everything that we've been working on to show people that they've been lying about everything from the very beginning, and the biggest lie, the biggest lie about Germany and the world wars will be erased from people's memories because they have a fresh new attack on them. Just saying it would make sense, especially in a criminal sick mind that they have. I don't want to say that I think like one, but I can think like they might think. I don't know, maybe possibly, maybe it's the Italian to me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I went off on so many tangents, and you know, you get at the drift of where we're at and who's incontrollable is and what it's really about. And that's why it's so difficult to even hide them because I only think this right, because I've been told to think this is right. They're the most well programmed people on the face of the earth. So what do you do in the face of that, you.
Speaker 4: Know and isn't anti.
Speaker 1: You erase them and start over. H Just like if you're drawing a picture and it doesn't come out the way you want, you crumble it up and start over.
Speaker 4: Semi turn antis doesn't even make any sense, like Diego is saying, there's seventy seven branches of Semitics speaking people, and there's five hundred million Arab Semites and a lot of people who go by and or you're an anti Semite? Are Kazarians and the Kazarians come from Gomer?
Speaker 1: You're an anti English. That's the same thing, because Semi is a language group. Yes, I am very anti anti language.
Speaker 4: How dare I not sham and Gormer wasn't Semitic. So they're not even Semitic people when it comes up to their bloodline. But yet they're willing to call you an anti Semite if you call out any of their shitty behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there isn't even a blood line. It's a thing because it's a belief. There is no Jewish bloodline. There is no Jewish race. There is no such thing as a jew. This were Israelites or Judais or Judean because they believed they had a certain belief system. It was never a race, it was never a nationality, you know. And yeah, and they're not Similess, they're not Simils. I mean, even look at the Kanessa, the Israeli government. They're Polish and you know, Romanian, Australian and Irish. None of them come from there. Benjamin Malakowski called himself Netanyah his rule names. Malakowski comes from Poland.
Speaker 6: You know, So okay, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's incredible. It's absolutely incredible. It's a total mind bender. But it's incredible what they've done, how they've got people to believe it, and then they've infiltrated into always thin guments. When the United States is simply a vassal state of Israel. Now every United States politician has got an Israeli handa. Israel controls all US foreign policy, and the goal is to have the Christians and Muslims kill each other, have the Blacks and whites kill each other. You have everybody kill each other. And I ain't going to mop up the rest, just get rid of Amalie. The better to have. We'll cry victim and say, oh now we're by under attack, you need to come and help us. And really I was just going out and fighting their wars for them and killing as many people as possible.
Speaker 4: You know, that's so crazy. Earlier on, someone asked, if you think.
Speaker 1: That, remember back of what I said. This is going to be a short run, as robe over the two hour mark. It's all good. I'm actually multitasking here. I'm printing labels for the Arts AUS while I'm doing this, and I already missed my daughter going to bed because she fell asleep before she got home. They went to go feed some dogs from our friends that are away just down the road, and I guess on the way back she had already fallen asleep. So damn it. I wanted to say good night, but I'll just have to say good morning instead. I don't give very many moments in this household to actually interact with my daughter, so I try to take advantage of each one of them, and you know, suffer the heartbreak when I'm dejected each time because of the you know, the atmosphere, the alluring atmosphere of the influences around her. She's not the same when she's not in that atmosphere. She's very awesome daughter, and she is all the time anyway, but she has influences on her that she at least senses. Kind of sucks for me.
Speaker 4: Kazakhs Dan is the home base for Kazaria.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Kiv was one of the mine. Sam Kazari was between the Caspians saying the black suit, yeah, down to the Carcasus Mountains. I mean, the whole thing's questionable and debatable. It's probably a reality, but I mean even that comes from a guy called it was the thirteenth Tribe by by what's his own Kosler, someone Kosler who's the Jew. So you don't know, they could have just made that up to take the flack off them, you know, off a few days. So ultimately, I mean, it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. We've got we've got an infection here. There's a group of parasites wherever they come from, that are running this flot into the ground, depopulating most of the world.
Speaker 1: They've been filtrained into parasites, Yes, great way to call them. And maybe they have parasites in them, and maybe that's the drial difference, and maybe that's what's controlling their brains. Who knows. And maybe the vaccines quote unquote are there their way of injecting themselves and spreading their own disease into us by one way or another, and getting some sort of parasitic thing into us. And now maybe it might have have a biomechanical aspect to it, you know, all that fun sci fi stuff that it's fun to ponder in a world where it might not be real and be all just speculative and not as terrifying as that actually signs if it is true.
Speaker 2: All of our governments, into our communications systems and everything. I mean, go to acknowledge that that's what's going on here. And and of course you can't say that because if you do, you're you're a Jew hater, or you're an anti Semite, or or you're not respecting a Holocaust or all sorts of stuff that's putt in place to stop you actually talking about this. But we got to acknowledge that there is a problem here. There's a problem with these people. I mean, recently they pend that tunnel system through through Brooklyn, the Chabad Leovic tunnel system.
Speaker 1: They just oh, but listen to Brother Nathaniel when he tells you it's a nothing burger. And I don't care what they pull out of there. It's a nothing burger. That's just where they have their their holy uh you know, ritual bath water because it has to have groundwater mixed in. And then they can fudge that too, because they fake everything else by adding out other water to it. Yeah, yeah, that's what it is. So the hell with you know, writing baby parts and anything else that they pull out of those things, because it is a nothing burger. Don't don't look that direction, says brether Nathaniel.
Speaker 2: Bricked up and cemented up what they found there. But it's still all these entrances and all these children go missing all the time. It's even there's a statue it's like a manhole. It's in Brooklyn and it's only about this high little statue, but it's a manhole. It looks like a manhole cover, and there's an alligator coming out of it, grabbing a child going back into the tunnel. So they tell you what they're doing. I mean, you know, this is what's going on. We've got to understand these people. A good start to heal the world, we get all dual citizens out of all governments. Okay, if you're not a German, you're not part of the German government. If you're not American, you're not part of the American government. And no dual citizens. You can't be American Israeli in the US government because if you're American Israeli, then you're serving two masters, and your first allegiance is to Israel. Because if you're serving Israel, then that means you identify as a Jew, which means that your role is to destroy Amelek. So what are you doing in the in the in the US government. You know, you go and join the Israeli government if you want, you don't have, you don't have. You know, Mongolians in the French government, for God's sake, Jewel Mongolian citizen is going to make all French foreign policy serve Mongolia. You wouldn't do that. Why are we doing it in our in our countries? Why do we have Jewel Israeli citizens, so so many Jewel Israeli citizens through you?
Speaker 1: I kind of want to be a dual Russian citizen. Yell at me if you want. But seems like a cool place to retreat to you if it wasn't so goddamn called.
Speaker 2: First government and they all their first allegiance is with Israel. American has given Israel three trillion dollars in the last seventy five years, three trillion. That number is mind boggling. Three trillion dollars. See how much went missing on the day of just before nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's just on the books. What else have we given them.
Speaker 2: In the Pentagon? Wasn't it three trillion dollars?
Speaker 1: Besides shitloads of children through the CIA, little child trafficking network.
Speaker 2: Interesting how all this works. But yeah, I mean that's the first thing to do if you're going to have governments at all, if people really want to believe in its own matrix bullshit system, and you're going to have governments at all, well make the governments come from your country, people who serve your country, who believe in your country, who come from the people of your country. Doesn't matter it's France or Germany or Canada, Australia or America. You don't have dual citizens whose first allegiance is to a foreign power in your government. That should be a basic rule for any government if we're going to have these things at all, and all governments need to be are good managers of infrastructure, not not what we've got. You know, these politicians are just just bullshitting and just you know, Mike as much money as they can add up.
Speaker 1: Why not take a page out of the or Linda right, or how the Scythians you know, lived, or how the Germanic and the Gothic people lived, although they did start letting people in and that was their downfall, you know, because they can't think in such treacherous ways. They can't they couldn't comprehend other people being able to think in such treacherous ways. But in the Frisian culture, they didn't let anybody in and they were very they were very protective of other cultures and their their their ways, affecting their families, their children and stuff like that, because everything was run like one giant family. And that's a that's a good model to have. And I yiked out aloud. If if you guys did not see the Instagram posts that I made, I put it in telegram too, but I'm gonna I'll play it afterward and kind of show you it's kind of the same concept, but it's uh hm, gear tour more, I guess practical things. But you'll get the idea by it when I show it to you afterwards.
Speaker 2: People, I mean, that's not what it's what it's about at all. And all these governments are advocated, they're privileged to govern anyway. Just over the last four or five years, we're running this whole COVID scandemic. Now they're all supporting the genocide of Gaza. Israel's a welfare state. It couldn't it couldn't get away with what it's doing if it wasn't supported by foreign governments and foreign politicians, So what the hell is going on? That's why when I was protesting for Palestine for so many years, putting focus on that, I realized, well, hang on, we can't heal it by putting pressure on Israel. We've got to put it by putting it by putting pressure on our politicians who are funding Israel, because Israel's a welfare state, you know. And if we're going to put up with that, and if our politicians are going to support this gen side, then what do you think they have in store for you?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: And by supporting gencil, isn't it isn't it against the law to fund us genocide under the law of your country. If your politician is supporting what's going on in Israel, that he's advocated his privilege to govern, he's supporting genocide, he's broken all the rules. Get out of the building. We'll put someone of integrity in there, which does not include you, you know. So this is the way we've got to think about it. Right. That's why I can look at all this and say, this is a huge opportunity for the human race to stand up because the whole system is laid bare. Now you can see the workings of the mechanism is right in front of your face. You can't deny it anymore. So why do you think these people have any power or authority anyway to begin with? Only because you give it to them because you believe it's there. Okay, Well if you believe authority is real, well look what they've just done. They've exposed themselves as criminals. You know, like Ursula vander Leon or whatever her name is, Vanderlyin in Russia or in the EU running the EU. She was being charged with criminal offense, so they rushed the elect they rush the new formation through. It's they've got a backing power before she was charged. So and then she was charged us. But it couldn't have a criminal someone who's been charged with the criminal offense actually running for the head positions, So they had to put her back in before the charges came through. You know, this is the way they do it. They're all criminals. It's a criminal system. And they revealed that to us in every way conceivable. If people can't see it, I mean, I don't know what's wrong with them, but they've revealed themselves as being a criminal enterprise that I've often described that you've got to stop thinking about the world as governments and nations, and it's a multinational, multi generational criminal kabal disguised as a series of governments and nations which play each other off against each other to make the people believe they need government they're to protect them. It's a scan. The whole thing's racketeering, and they've shown their hand, they've proven themselves to what they are. So looking at all that and the worst it gets in the world and realizing it's all being done by design, huge opportunity for the human rights to stand up for themselves and just call it in say no, I don't going to do this anymore. Sorry, you don't have any authority. You've advoicated that privilege.
Speaker 1: It makes you wonder if they kind of pushed out that shot ahead of this in a way maybe because once they flip that switch or turn on that frequency or whatever they're going to do, that activates whatever potentially, maybe theoretically, maybe speculatively could happen. Not only will it drop people in mass quantities as if they were just being turned off and drop dead, but it could also it could also do something mentally so that they even if they had the faculties to understand all this, they won't be able to do anything about it. You know. It's like having this idea of like if you ever seen the movie DreamCatcher with Stephen King, Like there's an alien presence in his mind, one of the characters, and he kind of puts him in the back seat, you know, he puts him in the in the in the filing cabin of his mind where he's hiding from this thing that's trying to eradicate him from his body. And it's a kind of interesting I think of like a dark passenger type of again once again parasitic in nature hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's a criminal crime syndicate and they've ruled for secrecy under the guise of nobody knowing what's been going on for a very long time. And it seems now, you know, the light is being shined on them. Now what are people going to do with knowing what's going on? No?
Speaker 1: And what if they had something already to hedge that bet by you know, debilitating our minds.
Speaker 4: Knowing you know what the problem is. And now how are we going to respond to this? Are we going to still allow.
Speaker 1: Them because one thing about you know, harvesting energy is they need you to know what you're supposed to be afraid of, so that you're you're appropriately terrified. Because once you're appropriately terrified, they can they can feed. So if they don't let you know what's going on, then you're oblivious and you're walking around like everything's fine. Well they're not feeding very well. So part of this disclosure helps them.
Speaker 4: And give them power. Or are we going to take back our freedom or sovereignty and you know, take back our lives.
Speaker 2: Just do what's fraud in your life. You don't need these people little get only your law. You don't need them to be rand to do it must be really scared of that authority. It's even like people repairing the riots or building the boots, or I want to repair the riot, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: As long as we think that shiny metal has has a value and that money is something that you get from a rothschild central bank, no matter how much you want to say just you don't need them, blah blah blah. As long as the majority of people are trading in that type of currency for life to move forward or not to be hindered by and limited by that type of system. You're not going to get too far because they manipulate that. That's their wheelhouse at least for now.
Speaker 2: Look at the permission state from the government to do it, and I just go on repair their art. You don't need government there. People just belated they needed this, this governing mechanism of the talk when they died. If we all just work.
Speaker 1: To write and what he's saying there is what I'm talking about with that whole community family aspect, is everybody's going to mutually benefit from having a road that they can drive down. So everybody would work on doing something like that, just like everybody worked to build houses for people because somebody else is providing electricity and somebody else is growing the food. So whatever your skill is, you still would do that. You would still have that occupation if that's what made you happy and got you up in the morning. Because you like to build houses, or you like to you know, install plumbing, or you like to do this, and you like to like to be electrician, you'd still do veil that stuff, except instead of being paid with paper that's meaningless, you would have all the other things that you need for sustaining life in abundance because there's there's no limit on it anymore. Because people provide the things. It's we are the we make everything. It's not. Money is a very limiting, very crude, very outdated, very primitive, Stone Age type of way of going about things. And since they're all locked in the stone Age with stone Age minds and stone age human sacrificial rights, then uh yeah, surprise surprise that they be all about that.
Speaker 2: To cooperate with each other and do the best that we can do in our lives and be the best version of ourselves that we can and we got this and if we don't, well, yeah, we just kind of still believe that these people have authoritiotis well, we're going to go where they get lead us, you know. So that's the way it goes. So it's an opportunity, bro, and I just hope we step up to it. I really hope we step up to the plate and tape this opportunity. And it's getting to the point where we're not really going to have a choice. We have to. So, yeah, how do you think.
Speaker 4: The Jesuits play a role in all of what's going on?
Speaker 2: I think the Jesuits and the Jews. It's all one mechanism. It's all one mechanism. I mean, the whole thing's one mechanism.
Speaker 1: Yes, And since you brought it up, mister Egan, I detailed that quite a lot in this book called Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. So if you don't already have a copy of this, highly recommend it Priestcraft Beyond Babylon, pick it up, nice stick book, four and sixteen pages in this format I think two hundred and ninety five in the larger book format the and a half by eleven. But yeah, if you want to know how that all interconnects, and how the Rothschilds are interconnected with the Roman Catholic Church, and plus I don't know a truckload more information, there you go in a huge detailed history of the Francists. I woul highly recommend this.
Speaker 2: Whether it's the political arm or the financial arm, or the religious arm or whatever, I think, it's all one mechanism. We spend too much focus on saying is it the Jews, is that the Jesuits, is the Freemasons just looking to someone to point the finger and go you, it's you, it's you. If we change ourselves and change the way we interact with rarely we don't have to. They who they are will be absolutely revealed. Okay, we don't need to look at all that sort of stuff and think that by pointing the finger at someone we're going to change things. If we change ourselves, be the best version of ourselves that we can be. Don't comply with anything which calls you to step outside your moral compass. Always do what is right, what is good, what is wholesome. We don't have to change anything else. We don't have to change the system, have to change anything. It will change around us. That's the way to do. It's just that we're caught in this profiteering and this belief in authority and these rules which no ment anything. It don't serve us. I don't do any any purpose except the controllers. Yeah, and you know we change the world by changing our perspective to it, changing the way we interact with people. That's what changes the world.
Speaker 4: Amazing. So what are you working on? What's things you're going to do? Another talk today? Like, how is things going for you? Are you happy with you know your situation and circumstances. Are you changing the world around you for the better.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm all over the place vide I'll get through. I mean, I'm living in a cool place here in Mexico with some good people. I intend to do a video today about this what I perceived to be an upcoming Israeli false flag, and very likely in the Olympics. Just prepare people for that because I think they're really trying to push us into World War three. Prestumity. People are waking up. It's the only option I have really got to create some serious chaos.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that is the Missing Link, and that is actually found probably I'm guessing on a channel called the Missing Link, but also on Max's the crow House on Bitch Shoot, so you can get in both places. And now that we were done with that, I can show you this. Okay, there might be something else that pops up, and I have it seems to very recurringly do this. But okay, this is Bulletproof pub dot Com Bulletproof Publishers, The Truth Shall Set You Free. And this is Dwayne's order Diego Diego Garcia pseudo name or whatever. But we went over this the last time, like this series. Here, this is the Rise of the Expert series. Louis brandeis the architect of the new freedom, scientific management, American Zionism and the making of Israel, Christian dispensationalism and the social gospel that goes into Darby and Schofield, right industrial democracy and the Protocol of Peace, the science of law, the philosophy of law, the rise of the university, the rise of internationalism, and the rise of the Expert. Are all those parts now if you go to Deep Share podcast, which is all these links here, that is him reading and having a conversation with the Deep Share host on those ten parts. And then he was on my show and we went over to stuff as well, and then these are so Dwayne has been on the Missing Link because these are the one, two, three, four or five six interviews he's been on that particular whatever his name is, something Hall or whatever. His show is one that Max was just on. And then there's all these other articles. So the cybernetic Revolution, that's a future perfect. Part one is from the Paris Peace Conference. Interesting and to the cybergenetic Revolution. Yeah, a lot of cool stuff in here. Also Truth in the Devil's Agent. How foundation has created modern academia. I call them academia nuts like macadamia nuts, but people in the people who are stuck on their empirical knowledge being unquestionable and therefore if they learned it in college, it must be true, even though they don't realize who actually runs into universities. These are the academia nuts. Every single MD is an academia nut because they can't think outside their little indocumented prison mind how secret societies ruled the world. Stanford Research Institute. We're gonna be talking about other stuff, and probably some of this stuff as well, how it relates to the work he's done and all that good stuff. I think it's interesting that the one that's still the most recent is this series here. But also it was like we call it farming time, and I think he works on or owns or rents or whatever land to do farming. So he was probably pretty busy the last few months. So I'm sure he'll be come up with more stuff in the future. But that's that's d Wayne. He'll be gone tomorrow. I'm trying to get him on A seven. He hasn't really to play back in that yet, so for the most part of PIBY eight, but I'm gonna get up early enough, just in case that's really really for me. That's perfectly really for me. So there's that. So let me go into this Instagram real real quick, and I'll leave you with this. I swear, I'm gonna swear in this one that'd sorry been written, sorry, been sorry, been recorded. So for those of you out there with virgineers, that's sad. I'm sorry to hear it. Well, that's an interesting thing for the thing to land on. I don't know who the hell is sharing that, but that's kind of funny, should be I'll laugh at that together. You know who that's supposed to be. Right when she loses in November, she's ready for your stag parties again. Ha ha ha. Start booking her now and safe. That's from Chuxy though, good times. All right, where's my stuff ball busters on u Instagram? I just clicked that part. Yeah, I guess so can you still see it? I gotta find out, Yes you can? All right. That's my mom and my daughter back in New York. All right, so yeah, the meat into into meat to get you vaccine. Okay, yeah, oh, this is the picture I was talking about. Let's say, if I can pull that up, see if you see it, you see it very good, like that fist, like what is this? What is that? Come on? Man? And uh yeah, yep, here looks all right. I mean, I don't know when the actual time of this picture was. I can I can't claim that this didn't get recorded prior to the incident, so I can't really talk shit too much about it. But if this was after the fact, then he definitely certainly can heal like the wolverine. Strangely enough, all right, so let's get into this one right here, all right, make sure you can Oh yeah, you should be able to hear. If you don't, please tell me ahead of time, so I don't, you know, waste your time and screw up the video. I think I did it right, should be right, should be able to hear it, and forgive me. I was okay, So I because because the funding for this show is very very minimal, I've been sorry, non existent for the most part. I still haven't been able to fix my AC and A granted I was gone for ten days, so I didn't obviously worry about it too much when I wasn't here. But I'm in you in Arizona, and it's anywhere from ninety nine to one hundred and fifteen degrees pretty much every day here. And so I'm sitting there talking to you in the parking lot as I was trying to go. I was about to go get some hobbonaro peppers before I found out there were fifteen dollars a pound at that particular story. I was like, screw that. I'm not going there, not for something I can use to get for four or under dollars a pound. But apparently there's some kind of hobbynaro shortage going on that I didn't know about. And so this is what I what I talk about. And this is I mean, if you've read the gorderl in the book, you'll understand the connections. If you know anything about you know what they're doing with immigration, you'll understand what I'm talking about too. Both will apply. Man, I look old. I look like an old pug skin pug face there. Yeah, So what happens when I lose my t and everything goes as shit?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: So how do.
Speaker 1: I express this? I don't nobody figure it out? And I was like, nope, if you haven't, I was like, nope, that that hat's gonna make me like ninety times more hot because of the heat won't be escaping from my head. So screw that child.
Speaker 6: If you have a daughter or son, and let's say.
Speaker 1: They grew up in an area that is far away from your family, far away from the family of the mother and family of yours.
Speaker 6: Either way, whoever the hell you are in this situation.
Speaker 1: If you're the mother or the father, you get the point, put yourself in the proper position. And then and again, this is assuming that both sides of your of your dynamic of mother and father, have deep roots, have roots in family. Some people don't. Some people come from a family with a mother or a father and don't understand the role of the other because because it was absent in their life. And that's kind of what I'm you know, meant left to deal with because a certain person didn't have a dad in their life, so they don't really understand the role of the of the father and the household. And I have to fucking deal with that because it is what it is.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, if you're the father, order of the mother, and you don't have family nearby, your children are going to be exposed more to your friends and your friend's family and their values and their upbringings and their way of looking at things and doing things. Then it would be from their own family. So you're losing something there, You're losing part of who they are. They're not really they're never even learning it because they're not seeing where you came from, because they're not seeing your family members. Okay, now this goes into the bigger things when it comes to different cultures and different people influencing your family like that, but.
Speaker 6: Just on the micro level.
Speaker 1: Like I live out here in Muma, my family lives in New York. My daughter was first exposed really to her own family for ten.
Speaker 6: Whole days this year, and everybody loved it. Everybody was happy.
Speaker 1: But now she's back here and the influences she's gonna have majority it's going to be from her mother's friends' kids, whom I don't.
Speaker 6: Their values aren't my values.
Speaker 1: The families who they come from are are not the values of my family, And they don't have that resonating tone of being from the same bloodline to where it would you know what I mean, Like, they're getting different data just simply by being in the environment and absorbing influence that.
Speaker 6: Atmosphere around these people now there's not the same. There's anything bad about it, but it's not ours.
Speaker 1: And that's a problem because when they're young and they're impressionable, the influence they should have is their families, better or for worse, regardless, it doesn't matter. Then they have a sense of identity, and then from there they can decide what they want to do, which direction they want to take it, how they want to emphasize this tree, and how they want to devalue this other characteristic or wherever.
Speaker 6: But that should be up to.
Speaker 1: Them only after they've been taught who the fuck they are, not be replaced immediately out of the freaking womb which someone else's values, culture and everything else that I don't think is good. And if you want to apply that to a macro level, by all means to do. So there you go. I mean that was short and simple. I mean it's not it's not that profound, but I think it is kind of in a way. It's a touching out to some things. Yeah, let's this this thing for some reason like recorded with the echo So I'm not gonna play that one, but it's a it's one of those Greg reports. I don't know how it recorded with a necho. I don't understand that, but should under singles that sweet good times let me see. Is it that bad? Yeah, it's pretty bad. I don't like that. That go bothers me, but you can go find it. Oops, I just blowed in my voice. Okay, So there's that. Any any thoughts I've been through it? Man, Hopefully she comes to her senses. Yeah, you know, it's it's she's she's my daughter number one. So however many times I have to like put myself out there and get dejected and have my heart broken, it's fine because it's I I'm not gonna stop trying. So that is what it is. And like I said, when the when the dynamic is different, it's it's a different person that I'm dealing with, and it's she's a wonderful person. And that's you know, I want I want another ten days in Christmas time to go out there and do the same thing. Like seeing her with my dad was amazing. My dad is really good at like teaching people things even if they don't want to learn. And uh, I'm gonna do one last thing because I just thought about it, and then I'm gonna go jump on the elliptical. But let me go to my channel real quick, and I want to show you something. So these are these are kind of cool because it's my grand my dad, my six foot two dad. Yeah, I know my mother was short, so there it is. But uh, let me show you this real quick, so hopefully it'll pop up. So this is Grandpa teaching how to how to dive. This is a short one. Let's see if it plays. Hold on, do you see the picture? Yeah you do? Okay, good, let me get me out of the way. So this is, uh, this is fair around the dock here and it's Grandma Joyce, my stepmom, and my dad.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: That's our house, their house right here in the background, the big huge log cabin that he built. And I'm in the kayak obviously, alright. So there's that one, yeah, alright. So then there's this one right here. So she's learning on the ground first.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 7: And you gotta make sure you go back far, you go back, then go forward far. Okay, Now here's what I want you to do.
Speaker 1: This was like solid gold for me because because I remember all the times my dad teaching me stuff and seeing my daughter finally having an opportunity with my grand with my dad, her grandfather. This was like this was like magic for me. This whole experience being back there was great water.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go here, Okay, So what we're gonna do.
Speaker 7: You're gonna put you in the water and you're gonna paddle that work.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She's so fearless, like the first time she's ever done that. She's like, yeah, okay, sounds good, my legitimistic superstar. Are you gonna And thank you to Daisy because Daisy made this possible by getting me the funds that I needed to get this go Pro twelve And this isn't this All this footage that I got from the trip was because of that, So thank you, Daisy.
Speaker 7: Tell you to come to shore.
Speaker 4: What side do you have to paddle for?
Speaker 2: That's right, good girl? You ready?
Speaker 1: Awesome fair, awesome fair.
Speaker 4: You're gonna do great and then and then maybe we'll lift.
Speaker 7: Your paddles up so you get this stuff on the side.
Speaker 4: You wanna get the other side dead And to listen up a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you don't want to pick her up because I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to shop.
Speaker 8: Right there, you go, dragon, go ahead, all right?
Speaker 6: Yah?
Speaker 2: Right, right?
Speaker 7: Side only. There you go. Good backwards, backwards, good, hang on to that paddle because you don't want to lose that. Look at that push it right down. You got to keep it in the water, honey. So you're gonna make sure the paddle stays in the water.
Speaker 1: Now come this way, you're right there.
Speaker 2: You go other side.
Speaker 7: There you go, other side, left side first or right side only? Right side only right side? Then you come this way. You see how it turns.
Speaker 1: That awesome?
Speaker 6: Yes, hey, look you have a dragonfly. Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 2: Urry. So yeah, so now looks it.
Speaker 7: Here's what I want you to do. All right, We're gonna go here and you're gonna go out to that spot that I told you. Not past the dock though you can push perfect. And then I want you to go up to the other dock and turn her up. That's all right, back her up bither way.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 7: You gotta remember there's gonna be a little bit of wind and the wind will push you and the wind then look at the wind is trying to push you that way. Okay, just so you know, right hand side again. Yeah, a good girl, Nice and easy, Nice and easy. You don't have to go hard now left side, left, right, left, right, right, slow down, slow down a little left, right side only.
Speaker 9: Right side, right side, right side, right side, right side, right side, right side, right side, good, keep going right side, keep going right side.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, push yourself out a little bit, go again, keep going on.
Speaker 2: Go right side on the right side, right side, right side, keep going nice all right, push yourself off.
Speaker 9: There you go, perfect right side, right side.
Speaker 7: Left, left, right, left, right, nice and slow. You don't have to go fast.
Speaker 9: Here you go, nice and slow.
Speaker 7: All right, right side, right side of let's go backwards a little. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just push the other rights in that so all right.
Speaker 4: Don't right you're okay?
Speaker 9: Yeah, other way there you go, fat way there you go.
Speaker 2: See now do the other.
Speaker 7: Side that way. That's it, just easy, nice and slow, nice and slow. Right side, right side, right side, right side, all.
Speaker 2: Right, come in here, that's all right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, put yourself out and right side on right side, right side, lap.
Speaker 10: Right leap right, h.
Speaker 2: Kay, diane, great.
Speaker 9: Right side, right side, great side, right side, great science again.
Speaker 7: Right side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I started to get tired, all right, let me uh, let me just go to the next one real quick, and we'll make this one quicker. This is she really gets it down on this last one. She's O one wow. Let's put it this way. We got to the point where she was doing a bumper kayak with me because she was I have to get one of these, now, trus Did dad have to get one of these for us?
Speaker 6: Do we have to buy one of these?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go over here.
Speaker 1: Oh you get to.
Speaker 7: Go right down here right right.
Speaker 1: Breast is confidant.
Speaker 6: Nothing to let you go any further up. It's awesome.
Speaker 7: Alright, right again there you got a bump. It lit your paddle up. You don't just a bump.
Speaker 2: Perfect, you didn't even bump.
Speaker 7: Holy cow. All right, now turn right right right right, Yeah, I don't want you to go down too far right right right right right, there you.
Speaker 2: Go right right right, right, right and slow right. Make sure you get it down in the water. There you go.
Speaker 7: Now go up there. Yeah, you're fine, you're you're a conacter.
Speaker 11: Now left right that way left left, laugh, there you go, laugh, left, right, laugh, right, nice and slow to your arm won't get tired.
Speaker 7: Right a little more right, I think.
Speaker 1: But my ice skating problem, I put way too much effort, went very fast.
Speaker 6: It'll have to skate she's right skating and dating.
Speaker 7: I think right left right, good girl.
Speaker 1: You guys get the point. But it was just cool to watch because you know, that was her first time and she did amazing and it's cool to see my dad doing that with her and more movements like that and life would be wonderful. So that's a good incentive to go back home more frequently. So there you have it. Anyway, I have a great night. Everybody ended on a happy note, at least for me. And where are we at with everything? Let's say, wow, everybody stuck around, Thank you, Thank you for I appreciate that. I know there's like, you know, watching somebody else's slide show, so I get it. Thank you for a humoring there it was. It was a beautiful moment for me. So and just so we can go over this one last time, just so you know what's what and all that good stuff when you go you can go actually right too, let's let's do the FTJ one on the FTJ one on the on the what do you call on the chat? There's this little thing here. There also should be one when you go to the video on its own when it's not live. There should be on these little things and that'll bring you right to here. And that's the that's what we're going for, which we're trying to hit for the goal for the for the new computer, right, and there's that, okay, And then also the Patreon if you want to go that route, disguise the limits patreon dot com. Disguise the limits. And then of course you can always just do the uh. If you're in the rumble, you can always hit up this thing you hear, or you can do this thing which is similar to a Patreon. All right, that's all right there, and once this is no longer live, those buttons disappeared, so I will leave you to that and just hopefully you remember in the future that that's there and all is appreciated and all is very much needed for the effort to continue on. Like I said, I'm going out to San Diego tomorrow to make a partial order delivery so that I can get the funds to buy more bottles to go finish the bigger order. And that pretty much is the bills for the month. And that's pretty much that's all that's left, because I'm doing one who bays bills. Yeah, the other one works in losing the world. It's all funny money to her, so that's what it is. Anyway, you guys have a wonderful night. I hope you all have a good time this morning when we hit up the the Bulletproof Pub with the Dwayne. I think you're gonna enjoy that a lot. Actually, I'm trying to get that in. I'm sure be pregnant upstarting at day, but just be advised that it's a potential potentiality that we might start a little bit earlier if I can get a touch with him ahead of time. But I'm gonna put up the uh, the card, the placemarker for that right now and then get on the elliptical and finish out my night. So you guys have a great one. Thank you for watching. Thank you for all the wonderful things that you do, and thank you for picking up the book. For all of you that did that, every thing that you've also done to support the show over the years, thank you so much for that. It's all it's all been at a wild ride, and uh, we wouldn't have been able to do it without you. Later,