Speaker 1: Y if the build the district of the build.
Speaker 2: Dirict the of the firt.
Speaker 1: Ditrict of the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 2: The the the the built, the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 1: The domple thet.
Speaker 4: The the.
Speaker 5: The the.
Speaker 6: The the.
Speaker 1: The build them of the.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get into it. We don't have a whole lot of time because I've got amazing news. Right after this stream, we will immediately transition into the second stream with our buddy Posh, not Posh Spice, although many of you probably easily make that mistake by thinking they're the same because they look the same. No, Posh, the beloved Serb will be joining me to cover other Mormon madness doctrines. That's right. Pasha has done some deep dives on the Book of Abraham. They got made up other books that we haven't even touched on. We lightly touched on this, I think in one in the Jim Bob stream that we did. But Pasha has done a deep dive, so we're gonna be looking at that immediately after this stream. So let's get into our first subject for part two, and this is Darby and Schofield themselves and their background. And we're gonna be working first from an article written by a guy who wrote a great book on the cfr NGO's and think tanks and the Rockefellers many years ago, called Shadows of Power. I forget the name of it, but James Pearloff, who eventually became Orthodox. I think he's still Orthodox, haven't spoken. I think we were on a livestream once some years ago on my godfather's channel, back at the time when he was doing a podcast with Dean. But we're going to get into this article here, and it's titled the War on Christianity, the Abomination and Blasphemy of Christian Zionism. And the reason I'm going to this article is because I think he's doctor Peerloff or professor whatever. Mister Pearlof did quite a bit of research and he's written extensively on this subject, so I think to date, his is the most sort of expansive that eventually came to him to be kind of the standard. In part one of his series, he focused on the Rockefeller funding for Protestant liberalism, modernism, and Ecumenism, something that I've ted talked about for many years, because it's in the Rockefeller's authorized biography. They proudly proclaim themselves the founders and funders of ecumenism, the World Council, churches and so forth, and they admit that it's for soft power Americanist social gospel reasons. However, fundamentalism itself, he argues, was infiltrated and hijacked, consistent with what he argues is a Rothschild strategy of funding both sides of different camps, positions and wars. There is Utermeyer evidence, Samuel Untermeyer, the famous American Zionist funding. We don't know if it's the Rothschilds themselves, but it definitely fits with the timing, as we pointed out, of the Balfour Declaration and the Rothschild's strategy openly for the founding of the nation state of Israel, which if we go back to the eighteen sixties, they were already involved in purchasing land back at that time and eventually preparing, via Moses Hess and other biographers of the roth Childs for a future nation state. So the two principal agents in this scheme are Darbyan Schofield. They made several new judaizing heresy claims, and obviously the judaizing heresy is the first, so it's not new, but new to this time period. We had not seen such a wild set of Judaizing claims for many, many centuries in the Church. And they proclaimed God wants Jews to return and take over Palestine. God has two separate plans of salvation or the dual Covenant theology, one for those who believe in Jesus and a separate covenant of salvation for the Jews, the chosen people. Supposedly, Christians should not involve themselves in politics. According to Darbian Schofield, these are worldly matters, and thus you can see the evangelical removal from public life that goes along with this to just sort of allow the power elite to do what they want. God deals with man in terms of chopped up dispensations. We cover this in the stream two days Ago or yesterday or two days ago. The two days Ago Stream was a biblical reputation. This is getting into the history of this stuff. The Christian Church is a doomed failure that will eventually collapse when the era of grace ends, or the dispensation of grace. The end of this dispensation will be marked by the seven year pre tribulation, the rapture Antichrist, et cetera. Earth will then experience a Jewish millennia, fulfilling the promises, specifically to the Jews, of a return of a temple with animal sacrifices. Jesus will reign from this solomonic temple and be the Davidic king that the Jews wanted at the first Advent. And yes, you heard me right, the Book of Hebrews, Book of Galatians. None of that matters. There's going to be a new temple with new animal sacrifices. These end up being the kind of ethos promoted by everybody from how Lindsay to Pat Robertson to John Hugy By my best showing book Why Jesus was not the Marcia You heard me play this two days ago. Yes, he actually has a book about Jesus. Jesus did not claim to be the Marsiah. But as we pointed out a couple of days ago, all of the evangelical goober world, isn't Itzzy, And now we're even having memes and I did not make this meme. So every time I post the oh you look at this narcissistic psycle pep, he's making memes of himself. I didn't make this meme. It's from Instagram. I found that it was funny. But I wanted to again touch on how this came to be so popular, briefly because Perloff mentioned it in this text. If you go back to the nineteen seventies when you had the rise of the rapture theology amongst the evangelicals, this was due largely, not totally, but largely to the influence of how Lindsay's book The Late Great Planet Earth, which popularized this to a entirely new level, even though there was already for many decades a Scofield Study Bible that kind of just became the de facto bible of many of the fundamentals evangelical churches. This book, believe it or not, actually became very popular amongst the Jesus People of the nineteen seventies post counterculture hippie movement, who started turning quote unquote to Jesus. This is where we got the Jesus People revolution. In fact, they've made a recent movie about this, and this, if you don't know, is where we get the rise of the Calvary Chapel and the megachurch movements. And I think a few streams back we covered this in detail. So I have a member stream where we talked about this if you want to get into this, but briefly, this is what we're talking about here.
Speaker 7: Twenty seventeen marked the fiftieth anniversary of San Francisco's hate Ashbury Summer of Love hippie movement, a time for young people to celebrate personal expression, drug experimentation, and easy sexuality. But something else occurred, described as hippie style conservative evangelical Christianity named the Jesus Freaks or Jesus People. I'll look later at this movement, but first a little background on how things all unfolded. The nineteen sixties counter culture included a spiritual dimension that attracted a lot of hippie interests. Besides Christianity, there also was meditation Eastern religions such as Buddhism, Christia, Native American spirituality. But as the Summer of Love grew in numbers, a number of problems surfaced, such as overcrowning crime, sexually transmitted diseases, bad drug trips, and severe poverty. As many hippies became disillusion and opening was created for hippie Jesus freak evangelists, urging people to follow Jesus Christ and for sake drugs and promiscuous sects. One of those key in growing the Jesus People movement was Ted Wise. He was a salemaker who in nineteen sixty five was saved after one of his reoccurring LSD trips. Wives and his wife, Elizabeth, and several other hippie couples began to attend a local Baptist church in San Francisco. The look and non conforming ways of these new believers antagonized many members of the church, keeping their long hair, eccentric fashion and showing a dissatisfaction with middle class Christianity.
Speaker 6: The group persevered.
Speaker 7: The church's pastor, John McDonald saw all the problems in the area, from homelessness.
Speaker 6: Hunger to sickness.
Speaker 7: He decided to do something more to help the hate Ashbury masses. Along with the help of other Bay area pastors, McDonald assisted Wise to establish a coffee house called The Living Room. Over the next year and a half, many hits now.
Speaker 6: You'll notice that this still continues to this day. Amongst the evangelical megachurch trends is the sort of coffee house low church home church Bible study method that expands then into the megachurch strip mall thing. And many of the strip mall megachurches have coffee shops in them still. But this also created and spun off the Vineyard movement, and the Vineyard movement is of course the sort of extreme charismatic style stuff. And we when we look at a lot of the rolling and barking and all that kind of stuff, the gibberish, a lot of that comes out of the Vineyard movement and the Vineyard movement if I recalls a split off of the Calvary Chapel evangelical movement. Now I remember several of the early Calvary Chapel founders are former military intelligence and former CIA operatives. Now I'm not saying that the CIA Saturn concocted to create the Calvary Chapel per se. It's just already kind of sus that the founders would be these intelligence operatives.
Speaker 7: The characters and thousands of runaway young people received ministry soup and coffee and donuts. At the same time, others in the Bay Area, like Kent Philpot Baptist Seminary Student, began to preach Christianity on the streets. By late nineteen sixty eight, they had opened a shelter named the Soul in Christian communes opened up as well, string of them and San Raphael, Walnut Creek, and other Bay Area communities. While the Jesus People movement was growing all across the country like in Seattle, Detroit, and Fort Lauderdale, undoubtedly the of the movement located the south of Los Angeles. There they attracted not only hardcore hippies from the drug culture, but masses of teenagers and youth groups at many of the area's churches. From the late sixties to the mid seventies, hundreds of independent commedal homes, coffee houses, and Christian fellowships opened nationwide. Many remember prominent coffee houses like the Upper Room in the Belly of the Whale. Underground Jesus Papers were very popular in Los Angeles and Chicago. Most noteworthy the Hollywood Free Paper and the Cornerstone stood out. In California, Jesus People had countless ocean baptisms with thousands of enthusiastic teenagers being plunged beneath the waves. Young people were attracted to the movement through the use of folk pop at rock music weather, using simple choruses in small groups.
Speaker 6: No, it's not a coincidence that a lot of the cults come out of California, because California has always been a test bed and experimental hotbed for the creation of cults. It's not an accident that it's a massive military industrial complex state. There are naval bases everywhere. You've got the entire nineteen sixties cinterculture movement basically being masterminded out of Esslin Institute, which is in big sir. So No, it is not a coincidence. The only thing that really could be debated is the extent of how engineered it was, and that really isn't even that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: In other words, even if there was an organic movement that let's say Paul Kaine and Chuck Smith organically got together to decide to start a megachurch, it really wouldn't matter if the megachurch moves in the direction of doing the very things that the CIA and the State Department the Pentagon want in terms of promoting Israeli foreign policy, et cetera. So again, at the end of the day, the extent doesn't matter, and that's you know, it's always a little bit difficult to prove how far things are pre planned, and at the end of that it doesn't even matter because they're all really co opted entities. So we have these figures like Paul Kain, who claimed to have prophetic powers and prophetic visions. He was a major figure in the neo charismatic movements. The other another character, and by the way, Paul Kaine ended up being outed as a skittles man, so the gay prophet. Other characters like Chuck Smith, the supposed founder of the movement, and a lot of these guys ended up being kind of scoundrels. Now, I don't shocker, right, I'm not advocating this reggae website, but this used to be at an evangelical website and you can't find it anymore, and for whatever reason, it just ends up being at this bizarre ross the Dude's website. However, the article is really good for detailing the history of the odd characters behind the Messianic Movement, the Hebrew Roots Movement, the Jesus People Movement, the Calvary Chapel. And as we said this whole time, there's the article you want to read that one. This always goes back to these mega promoted figures that always also crafted their narratives to kind of fit the Cold War narrative of the time, as well as CIA and Pentagon foreign policy. So, for example, Gog and Magog in these books are always Russia and China, and they're always there to destroy Israel. Therefore, the US has a moral duty support Israel at all costs, because otherwise you're supporting Gog and Magog and Antichrist and all the dumb evangelicals just lap this up precisely because it was also tied into the Cold War propagand throughout that time. But of course, the funny thing that no one talks about is that how Lindsay, after putting out the Late Great Planet Earth and then predicting the Rapture in nineteen eighty eight in his book The Rapture, he took that money from these books and bought a bunch of Malibu real estate allegedly, which doesn't sound like he's really thinking the raptures coming. Why would you buy a bunch of real estate. If the rapture is coming, by the way, if in the sports stream, you can do so through the No absolute succession is not a giant Believe me, bro. You can read even Protestants like Philip Shaft's ten volume History of Church church history. Just the first volume lists the apostolic succession of the bishops of Rome. You can read the succession of the Bishops of Rome, for example, in Ieronaeus's Against Heresies. So you have no idea what you're talking about. You're just spouting ignorant Protestant gibberish. So call in on a livestream and we will help you understand your uneducated gibberish. So to get back to the pearl Off article, all I'll play the rest of this. There's just a little bit left to this.
Speaker 7: Listening to guitar strumming artists and coffee houses, or sponsoring full blown Christian rock concerts and music festivals. Music was a central part of Jesus people life.
Speaker 6: But oh I forgot, as John Adams pointed out, all of Christian rock actually comes out of this stuff. I didn't know that the Calviary Chapel and the Jesus People.
Speaker 7: Movement based Campus Crusade for Christ June nineteen six.
Speaker 6: Oh and we also also have to mention Campus Crusade for Christ, which comes out of Chuck Smith and Calgary Chapel is also admittedly a longtime collaborative effort with the Pentagon. On record, f wing Ingdall's book Lost Hedgeman discusses this. That's why they have always pushed through evangelical operations that are covers for everything from drug running to gun running to Cony twenty twelve. So Cony twenty twelve was promoted by Campus Crusade across all of America's college campuses to simply push the foreign policy that Obama had in place, if you remember back in twenty twelve, and really this was part of AFRICAM so Afrikaan, which is African Command, and this is the Pentagon's plan for that region. If you don't know what AFRICAM is, look it up, educate yourself. So AFRICAM is United States Africa Command, and it is basically what the US what the Pentagon plans for that continent. So there was a specific desire at this time for rare earth minerals and other things that they wanted to strategically place soldiers therefore, so what they do is they come up with a convenient cover for these kinds of operations, and then they dupe all the idiot evangelicals into following them. And that has nothing to do with promoting Jesus to the Africans, but low IQ evangelicals eat this up. This is why soft power can utilize everything from Hollywood to churches. But in the case of Cony twenty twelve, it was a little more explicit, and it actually came out that this was a Pentagon syop. But they had pushed this ridiculous documentary with that guy that went crazy and stripped himself naked, this Jason guy here. Remember this. I love talking about this because it's such a classic example of like a Collis massive, nationwide, just total scam. And I talked about how fake this was at the time. Do you know how many people just just called me a sound They went after me. I got called every name in the book because I called this out. At the time, this had one hundred million views, supposedly one hundred million views, and the whole thing collapses a giant scam anyway, So that's what we're talking about here. Is that again. You go back to the nineteen eighties, the Moral Majority, when the Pentagon, the CIA, et cetera, they had these meetings with the evangelical preachers. They eventually put and had who is that fat smug guy Jerry Folwell was the mouthpiece of the Moral Majority, And this all worked tightly in concert with the Reagan White House and the Pentagon.
Speaker 8: My college training for the ministry, I was instructed repeatedly religion and politics do not mix.
Speaker 6: So we actually had a kind of a push for what you might call, I don't know if I'd go so far as to call it Christian nationalism, because it was just so retarded and all the mouthpieces of it were so just idiotic, right, I mean, people like this clown. I mean he's almost like a clown in a costume, Like he's the ultimate smug Baptist pastor that basically everybody absolutely despised because he was so smug and weird. I mean, doesn't he just look like every fat Baptist pastor throwing.
Speaker 8: God off successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools.
Speaker 6: Now, a lot of again very naive people they think that, oh, well, he's just saying good stuff I like, not that I like gr fall away. He's preaching the gospel. They're working with the Pentagon to push a soft power plan to ensure that America does everything that the Israeli foreign lobby and the Pentagon and other places wants to do. It's very obvious when you understand this. And it's only now that we are beginning to see this stranglehold break in the mass mind and the mass populace. This is I figured out that this was all fake and gay when I was twenty years old, when I became Catholic around that time, when I started reading all of the church fathers. Right, good, thank you for telling me, because we'll try the work around. Yeah. So we're waiting on stream labs to fix the mic issue. All right, So you get the idea of moral majority. Pentagon. We've been talking about this until I faced that. I mean, I learned this when I was in my twenties, and I've been talking about it since then, and and it's like people still don't get it, okay, And all of these idiots on Twitter, all the paid Zio shows are all sounding off now, right, Well, we're going to support the stream. You can do so through super chats through stream labs. You can also super chat natively through YouTube as well. So let's get back to pearl Off's essay. Okay, yah, where's the essay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Here it is. Okay, let's see. So he talks about Theodore Hertzel. He doesn't mention Moses has who is explicit, but he may not be aware of that book. For all of the Schofield popularization, there was the figure John Nelson Darby. This is who Schofield got his Biblical analysis from. Darby was a supposed believed to be a Freemason and was connected to the Rothschild's and British East India Company. This is according to doctor Pearloff.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 6: Darby's family owned a castle known as Leap Castle that is also believed to have been involved in certain esoteric and cultic rights. Again, I've not looked into that, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's not accidental, by the way, that the most famous Satanist of the last century, Alistair Crowley, comes out of John Nelson Darby's. Crowley was raised as a Plymouth Brethren, so that is curious Darby oftentimes used in fact terms in line with Theosophus. For example, Jesus was often called the Coming One. God is often referred to as the Architect, which is a free Masonic name for God. It's not usually used for the God who creates ex Nilo. Darby also penned what he called his own version of the Bible. Perloff argues that Darby changed certain verses in the scriptures. I'm not doubting that. It's just not something that I've looked into. But if you read his article, he links to another evangelical page that critiques Darby's mistranslations. In eighteen ninety seven, when Herzel began hosting the Rothschild funded Zionist Congress in Switzerland, they developed a plan for how to create the nation state of Israel and Palestine more explicitly a political thing. Even though Rothschild have been buying land for religious pilgrimage purposes, this is beginning to be more of a political entity, and we saw that in the Morton raths Teil biography book that we've discussed. At that time, the Calgary Church rejected this idea and plan and would not support the establishment of the nation set of Israel. This could only be achieved that, however, to by tampering with the biblical texts themselves, and thus emerged Cyrus Schofield. Schofield started out as a crooked Kansas lawyer and politician working under a figure named John J. Ingles, a major figure in corrupt Kansas politics in eighteen eighty one. The actress in Globe report mister ci Schofield, who was appointed by the United States District Attorney of Kansas in eighteen seventy three, turned out worse than any other Kansas official. He is now a Campbell lighte preacher in Missouri. To notice that there was actually a Church of Christ's connection at one point, and that's relevant only because the Church of Christ heresy is so adamant in basically dismissing and throwing out the Old Testament. So they have a reverse heresy where the Old Testament doesn't matter. They're kind of marcian I in a way. And then Schofield will end up, even though he's in the circles of Campbell Lights at this time, Scofield will end up being flipping and turning into the opposite to basically Judaizing. The same year, The Topeka Daily Capital wrote a story about Schofield and noted that Ci Schofield, the late lawyer and politician and shyster, has come to surface again. He promises to gather around himself a halo of note riety. The last person personal knowledge that Cansons have of this peer among the scallywags was four years ago after a series of forgeries and confidence games, wherein he was forced to leave the state destitute and fled to Canada. There he had a wealthy widowed sister who came to the four and squared up Cyrus's follies by giving him round sums of money. Within the past year, however, Cyrus committed a bunch of Saint Louis forgeries that could not be easily settled, and thus this young gentleman was compelled to linger in Saint Louis jails for six months. So he was actually in jail for six months for forgeries and swindles. Eventually, the court cases were dropped and he was let loose. And this might be because he also claimed to be a war hero. So he claimed that he was a war hero who had fought in the Civil War, and he got some minor man, so that might have been while he was able to get out, but some of his details of his history are unknown and speculatives. So later on, when he converted to Christianity, he claimed to be a lawyer, although nobody has any record or proof that he actually completed law exams or that he was actually practicing law anywhere. Schofield became acquainted then with John Nelson Darby's teaching, and by eighteen eighty one he became a pastor. So he had never been to seminary, never had any form of religious education or training, but was suddenly a pastor in eighteen eighty one. I think this is one of the key things that we see so often amongst sex and heterodox, especially the Protestant Bible Belt evangelical world. The reason that it's so rife with swindlers and con men and creeps is because there's no requirements. Anyone can just be Brother Billy Baptist. Anyone can be Brother Joe Bob and start your own little church. Now granted, obviously you can be educated and be a pharisee, a whitewash hum and be all that too, But even still, I mean, amongst this domain it is very easy to con people and to be a swindler. If you want to support the stream, you can do so through super chats, supertesch down right there, welcome everybody. We are covering the history of Schofield himself, his dubious background, and then how we got to where we are today. As Reverend John Torrel wrote back at the time, there were many wealthy politicians and power brokers involved in the first Congregational Church of Dallas. This is where he ended up, I guess, being the pastor in Dallas. This, by the way, will be why Dallas Theological Seminary ends up being America's haven and basis and hotbed for all dispensationalism. So where does it all come from? The locus of this retardation is out of Dallas Theological Seminary, and yes it is very prominent still in the evangelical world, and one of their forefathers is of course see I. Scofield. Other ministers at the time, however, accused of this is court. According to some of these old publications and histories, this is Reverend John Torrell, writing at the same time as Schofield, says that Schofield was actually in the circles of a bunch of Freemasons, and that would make sense because the Freemasons always supported this idea of rebuilding the Jewish temple. Moving on, Schofield abandoned his wife and kids, left them with a bunch of money, never never gave money to actually help the kids, and didn't even put them in his will. And the reason we talk about that is that this is just more evidence of him being kind of a swindler. Supposedly he was a Civil War hero, there's not really any evidence of that, although he did get a minor reward even though he was discharged I think and requested to be discharged from his duties. Let's see. Scofield eventually met distinguished Protestant evangelical theologian D. L. Moody during one of his evangelical campaigns. In eighteen eighty six. Moody spoke at Dallas at Scofield's invitation. A loose association continued between them, and in eighteen ninety six Scofield moved to New England, becoming the pastor of Trinity Congressational Church, which was Moody's home church. It is unclear if this was due to deal Moody himself, but the association gained Schofield another credential that would advance his resume. Eventually, in eighteen ninety nine, Deal Moody died and Scofa became a member of a very important New York exclusive invitation only club for financial and literary elite. And this is I think a very important detail in this story, where he's invited to join what's called the Lotus Club. And this was not for everybody. Mark Twain was a member, other figures that were renowned at the time, and I think we immediately get a big player actions with the figure of Andrew Carnegie, who was of course working closely with the Rockefellers and the raw Childs for the advancements of their interests. So I don't know if Andrew Carnegie, you know, explicitly supported him, but he's in a club with Andrew Carnegie, which is very suspect. All the members included Margaret Meade, and so it's an odd place and other atheists. It's an odd place for a fundamentalist preacher to be joining and being invited to. Also, the membership fee was actually massively was massive for the time and would be basically one fifth of his salary. As a pastor, so it would have been a quite a hefty price for a mere congregational pastor to pay to be amongst these elites. However, the master mind behind his admission to the Lotus Club was the famous ultra Zionist attorney Samuel Untermeyer. Utermeyer was the president of Karen HAYESAD and played a major role in the Federal Reserve. He was also the one who is partly responsible, along with British elites, for blackmailing Woodrow Wilson and pushing him to support and appoint Louis Brandei to the Supreme Court. And Louis Brandi was a Fabian Socialist and also pushing for Woodrow Wilson to support to get American involvement behind the British. So this is the Philip dru administrator Colonel Edwin Mandel House side of things. So this would be House and wlunter Meyer working together to ensure that Woodrow Wilson, who was himself was a Fabian Socialist, would promote and support the early Zionist movement, which was of course Fabian socialist as well or Utopian socialists, basically the same thing. It doesn't really matter Untermeyer introduced Schofield to other Zionis financers through the club and outside of the Club, including Jacob Schiff and Bernard Baruk. This is credible as since Untermyer was close to all these individuals and Scofield's finances suddenly took a turn for the better. Scofield and his wife Hetty traveled to England in nineteen oh four and at a London through a London acquaintance named Robert Scott, they planned the writing of a reference Bible. So why is this Rando retard swindler suddenly getting an Oxford Press promotion for the global promotion of his study Bible which was not even yet complete. In fact, Schofield again had no academic qualifications, nor degrees, nor religious theological training, and yet Oxford University is going to print and publish a study Bible. At that time, Oxfordiversity Press was owned by Jewish Zionists and Fabian Socialists. It was primarily devoted to publishing literary and scholarly books, but it did not focus on biblical publications. So this was a unique off the cuff Rando publication for a Fabian Socialist aligned publisher to push it is rather apparent that Schofield's connections and the Lotus Club, etc. Is what allowed for all this to occur. It is only coincidence that Scofield's trip to England came upon the heels of the papal visit in nineteen oh four, where Hertzel plead for the support of a of a zion estate. Catholics, however, said no to Hertzel's appeal, and they rallied Protestants to their side. Oxford University Press, however, also had offices on both sides of the Atlantic, and thus they could ensure that Schofield's work would be published throughout the United States as well. When the Schofields left England, they moved to Switzerland, where, according to Trumbull, Schofield did nine months of quote solid work. Why was he in Switzerland? Although Calvin's Geneva John Calvin's Library was there, it was not known as a place to research for the Bible. However, it was a center for free Masonic and banking activities, and perhaps that is why Theodore Hertzel hosted the first Zionist congresses in Switzerland. Scofield came back to America in nineteen oh five and nineteen oh six, he went back to England again and Switzerland again. In nineteen oh seven Schofield signs the publishing contract at the New York office of Oxford University Press, and the first publication of the Schofield Study Bible was in January of nineteen oh nine. Immediately one notices that this volume was published with astonishing swiftness. For most men, a reference Bible would actually take a lifetime's work. Schofield, again, who had no seminary or university training, knew none of the Biblical languages Greek, Greek, Hebrew or Aramaic, yet is producing a fabian, socialist printing press Bible for Bible study. Where did, where, then did Schofield get the notes for the Study Bible, While according to pearl Off, quite clearly it comes from the writings and notes of John Nelson, Darby, James Brooks and early proponents of the Plymouth Brethren dispensational Culd theology. This is interesting. I didn't know this. It is actually really difficult to find original first published volumes of the nineteen oh nine version, most versions of the nineteen seventeen revised edition, which is odd. And that's the edition that, with limitless advertising, eventually sold millions of copies. The nineteen seventy nine nineteen seventeen revised edition, by the way, is also the exact same year that the Balfour Declaration was declared when they wanted to establish a national home for the Jews now in Palestine at the past of the British Empire, and Lord Rochell Edmund Rotchell, not the Edmund is the French one, and then we're not talking about the bish one. According to Schofield, the fact that his Bible was now mass marketed and appeared everywhere at nineteen seventeen was a sign that prophecy was being fulfilled. Now, Father John Wifer makes a great point in the interview that he did with Buck Johnson, and I'm going to play that section right here, because there's a lot of things that don't make any sense for one. Okay, so wait a minute. So the return of the Jews, according to Deuteronomy, if you read the Covenant Curses, blessings and cursings chapter that supposedly comes even if we were to allow this interpretation, when Israel repents and becomes faithful in a theological sense to God. Right now, we don't believe the theological zionis position. But even if we granted that, where is the repentance that's leading to the re establishment in the land, because that's what supposedly is the qualification or the prerequisite for being restored to the land.
Speaker 9: And if you take those prophecies in context, those has produced a lot of division among Protestants because everybody comes up with their own view of how to understand it. In their mind, it's mostly Old Testament prophecies, and if you take those prophecies in context, those prophecies are actually talking about the return of the Jews after the Babylonian captivity. But they'll take those prophecies and say, well, this is a future return of Jews. And what they don't account for is that back in the Deuteronomy, the prophet Moses made it very clear, Hey, if you don't keep the law, you turn your back on me, then you're going to be kicked out of the land. However, if you repent, then I'll bring you back. Well, we're talking about people who have not repented. These people their sin was rejecting Christ and rejecting the Gospel. They've not repented of that. As a matter of fact, even by Jewish standards, the secular state of Israel is not even faithful to Judaism. They embraced the LGBTQP and movement. I visited Israel back in I think it was like twenty fifteen or twenty fourteen. Happened to be there in the month of June, and there were pride flags all over Tel Aviv because it was that pride month. Well, if you take the Old Testament seriously, you would have to assume that God was holy in the Israel. The israelis the same standards that He held the Jews and the Old Testament to that fire and brimston and not to be on in the forecast. Yet that's there's no reason to think that God is saying, okay, you people have finally repentance, so now I'm going to give you your landbag.
Speaker 6: There's no sign of that, so as far as truth goes, And and that's a great point refuting the idea that, oh, it's a fulfillment of prophecy. In nineteen seventeen, nineteen forty eight, right, oh, look, it's a fulfillment prophecy. Well, the prophecies, even if we were to grant that require the prerequisit of return to God and repentance. And this is part of the reason why, for example, Orthodox Jews who are against Zionists don't believe that this was actually any fulfillment prophecy. So the Schofield study Bible then becomes a kind of evangelical tradition and it clearly has this geopolitical you know, underpinning to it, and that's still the case today. That is why so many of these authors that you see that push all the evangelical end times gibberish, they're really just doing an updated version of what Schofield was doing then John Hagy did for many decades. I mean another one of these would be people like Joel Rosenberg. I mean, he does all the same prophecy nonsense, which is all really there to to just promote him back up Israeli foreign policy. And they do it by duping idiot evangelicals, and they also do it by propping up all of these influencers. None of them will actually come and have any kind of debate, and I've asked at least ten of them this week, and their only response is, look, how pathetic you are begging people to debate you, well, why can't they come defend their position. I mean, if they're so confident in it, like this goofball evangelical guy here with six hundred thousand followers, he won't do it, Danesh, we're really trying to get the nest to do it. I don't think he will. Who's this crazy woman to see? Ukrainian chick? Where shit insurrection? As Barbie Jesus was a Zionist? What the hell's she talking about? I mean these people are actually just loons, right, I mean I don't even know do they even know what they're tweeting? Or are they just like getting some talking point tweet that they just tweet out? The gibbers And by the way, how does she have a million followers? A million followers? Gold and Mike Gold Eviginia Miller became a member, Shyler became a member, Haley became a member and says, let's freaking go Haley sins ten dollars? What's up? Man? Or Haley girl? Babe chick? Which are you? Jonathan? Two dollars? Jay? What do you think about the Romanian Iron Legion? I've not looked into that. I mean, it really wouldn't have anything to do with what the actual critiques that we would have of the tiny mustache man ethos are, and we would agree. We all know I'm not a papist. I don't think there's anybody in the world that would think I'm a paid But the papist position that was written by I think Pias the eleventh when he's critiquing the tiny mustache man position is what we would agree to. So does that make sense what I'm saying? And you can read the encyclical mit mitt Renander Sorgia, which is pious the eleven statement at the time on the problems with the tiny mustache man position and ethos as outlined in terms of uh eugenics, dysgenics, Marcianism, and the rise of neopaganism. So we agree with all those critiques. By the way, isn't it interesting that every time some so called normy docs, big scale orthodox name just randomly attacks me for no reason, comes after me for all this you know nonsense, He's mean, Oh he's evil, orthro Bro. It always ends up being the case that they're like some kind of weird freak. Did you know that Rod Dreyer blogged about black penises and how riveting they were to him. Now let's look at this guy's this soy man as usual. This is the guy talking about how bad I am for years, the evil Ortho Bros, evil Orthobros. Well, I mean, I'm not blogging about black peepees, So why am I the bad guy when I didn't do anything. I never say anything about this guy anyway, That's not what we're talking about today. Oh and why did this come up? Well, it turns out, shocker, Rodreer is a big Zionist. Did you know that this is the end of the road for these people? Again, I think how many people for seven eight years, all of these people have talked about how awful I am, how wicked I am, how bad I am? Like what, I never talked about this dude, never talked about, never talked about Rodreer. And what do you know? Rodreer is a Zionist. Shocker, right, But I'm the bag of Ortho bros are so evil, the evil Ortho Bros. And Rod Gayor comes out as a Zionist and writes and blogs about black peepeas. But but I'm about the Ortho bros or the real problem. The Ortho bros Are the real problem. Get them out of the church. They're evil. If you blog about black peop and you blog about Zionism, you're good. You're good, You'll get promoted. You'll probably be a PhD from Fordham. These are the good guys, and I'm the bad guy. This is so, This is the thing. Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: Is the audio good? Or is it somebody I must start sending emails to two. I don't know if I need to send emails to Apple or to stream Labs because it's the stream stream Labs has the issues with Yeah, Roderer is like one of the top Orthodox writers of the last fifteen years. But who's bad? Ortho brows are about enigma? Says Jay. This is the ultimate important question. How do I bag a baddie? Easy?
Speaker 10: You go to.
Speaker 6: Evangelical areas, You go to the coffee shop, you bring your Orthodox study Bible, you sit and read, and you wait until a evangelical girl comes in because there's a lot of good looking girls at evangelical churches, and you start talking to her, you spit that evangelical game, and then you get her to come to Orthodox church. That is how you do it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: Of course he's in a cumenist, of course, like, yes, he's Rodre is the king of Normi Docks. How's that does that help you? Of course, he's the king of the Norman Docks. He's written many, many, many books. Of course he's in a cumenists. Of course. Well, you've never heard of Rodre because people quit caring about him because he's made such an idiot of himself, and now he thinks he's going to win people over by attacking everybody from Grouper's to Orthobros to uh what's up? And promoting Zionism. You can't make this up. So these are the retards that have been the voice in the mouth of Normandoxy for years. They're the voice of the people saying how bad I am. And just like the Xiocons in the mainstream are collapsing, the Xiocon voice of Orthodoxy is no longer nobody cares what this guy says. That's why you guys haven't heard it.
Speaker 3: I said, Did that not indicate to you there might be something demonic here?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 6: And by the way, I never said anything about this guy, like I never talked about him. I never talked to him. And this guy just randomly just ortho bros are pieces of trash blah blah blah. And it's just such a disingenuous criticism anyways, because it's like anybody could start a profile and say ultimate ortho bro. Right, I love tiny mussach Man.
Speaker 11: Hile you know who, and I also read the works of all the great Satanists and I'm an ortho bro recroll.
Speaker 6: Like anybody can start as stupid ass profile that says anything, and there's tons of fake profiles. Everybody should know this.
Speaker 11: There's profiles like I'm an ortho bro, I'm also a nutsock and also I freaking hate women.
Speaker 6: Women should be put in tournament camps. I'm an ortho bro. By the way, I'm morto Bro. I'm mortal Bro. Believe me, Bro, i'mortho Bro. It's like, how do we even know anybody could do this? But I mean, this is Boomer dumb. He might be gen X, but for all intents and purposes, he's Boomer. I mean, this is how they think. They don't even understand their whole narrative and worldview has collapsed. Nobody cares about your academic connections and all your gay friends at Fordham. Nobody gives a shit dude. Nobody cares anymore. That's why no one has listened to all the gay Fordham people in the last five years.
Speaker 11: Oh, they're going to publish an academic refutation of the rise of right wing racist orthodoxy.
Speaker 6: Do nobody's going to read that five of your gay friends. That's it? Who cares? So they're still running on the twenty ten script of call everybody racist, just like all of the Zio shows on Twitter, they're doing the exact same thing. James lindsay, all these goofballs just call everybody a Nazis and racist, showing that they're actually just social justice orders. The same people who bitched that they were being called Nazis by the left are now calling everybody Nazis like the left. And what's the ultimate root of all this. There is no genuine conservativism in America. That's the whole point. And that's why we've critique classical liberalism for fifteen years. All the stuff that's going on. I have talked about, and contrary to what Puincess says, I was not a coward. I got my whole website and life deleted. So he doesn't even know that he's just reacting calling me a coward when excuse me who was lecturing on the Rothschilds and the central banks ten years ago? Me right here, and I put up my ten year ago lecture right here.
Speaker 12: Homo economicists, economic man with the dominance of giant financial empires, giant dynasties or cartels, as quickly will describe them that in our day are essentially monetary in their locusts. So we discussed, and if you haven't heard the first three, I highly recommend you go back and listen to those because you're not really going to know where we're at. And there will be of course.
Speaker 6: So this lecture was from ten years ago, as you can see, and it is one of the many Tragy Hope lectures that we did back when we cover the whole book, I mean the Rachel's make up a huge part of that book. So this idea that Oh quigglely covers for Jews, I mean he's not against the system, he's for their system, and he admits that it's low Rothschild funded. Now the Scofield Reference Bible, as we get returned to the article by James pearl Off, it notes that the Scofield Bibles coperated by Oxford, not by Schofield himself. This gave the publishing house license to change the words and update it in any way they saw fit in subsequent print editions. Oxford issued a revised edition in nineteen sixty seven that coincided with argumentation about the Six Day War of Israel and the Caesar of Jerusalem. This is so transparent obvious, for it that version of schofield Zionism on steroids added, for example, the phrase for nation, for a nation to commit the sin of anti Semitism brings divine judgment. The Bible, of course, never defines or explains what the sin of anti Semitism is is. In fact, that would mean God and the prophets were anti Semites because they preach against Aposta Israel so many times in the Old Testament. And by the way, Arabs have a common genetic lineage and heritage, and so they are also Semites. So none of this actually makes any sense. Genesis fifteen eighteen, God describes the land that was given to the seed. I will give this land to you, from Egypt to the Great River to the Euphrates. At Theodore Hertzel's Zionus Congress, Congress however, plans were made to claim all of the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. Right, so you'll notice that all the fraudulent nonsense that comes up, I'm going to this map that he's got here for you.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So Genesis is eighteen fifteen eighteen. And then that just happens to coincide with what Theodore Herzel is arguing at the Zionus Congress means all the way into Egypt and Iraq, so in other words, the Greater Israel project. This actually does demarcate the Greater Israel project, which is the Euphrates and Nile and the two blue strips listed on the flag. So the flag is supposed to have, right, the Euphrates and the Nile, and then the six pointed star, which is of a debated, dubious origin. So they they take the passage in Genesis which is about the person of Christ, and they think that that is actually the flesh nation state of Israel. So you see that the foul here is that they think the promise is about the patch of land forever. The forever is the patch of land that is the entire earth. The forever is what Galatians three explains is faith in Christ, the only seed, the only seed Galatians three twenty nine. If you are in Christ, you are errors, and you are abraham Seed. That's the only heir. There is the heir to what, to the land, to the promise. The promise is heaven and eternity. And as we saw in two days ago, stream God said to Abraham, I am your exceeding reward. God is the reward, not a patch of real estate, and the patch of land that the Old Testament had. The Jews conquering is a type of the Christians, the true Israel conquering the land of the whole earth. It's a typological relationship. And evangelicals do not understand and do not know how to do spiritual exe Jesus or crystalllogical exto Jesus of the Old Testament. All these passives and promises that are about Christ and his Church, they ignorantly and foolishly think is about the socialist, atheist nation state of Israel. This is how stupid these people are. Neptune Jay stream Labs wasn't working. I don't understand. You got me into orthodoxy and philosophy. I'm a catechuman. I have learned tag thank you. Well, that's great, Neptune. The stream labs link should work. It's let's see, we've had multiple stream labs links, or we had multiple super chats all the way back to right here. But yeah, whatever works is fine. It's just that, you know, stream Labs takes no cut and Google takes thirty percent of the superchat. So Matthew h five dollars a day. Does this tie into the surge of all the Southern Gospel groups of the forties, fifties, seventies, eighties, the Florida Boys, the Gathers, the Statlers. I don't know if that's a direct tie in, but I wouldn't be surprised because a lot of the Southern Gospel stuff was just you know, overlapped and synthesized perfectly with you know, the evangelical obsession with the geopolitical state of Israel, which has really nothing to do with what's listed in the scriptures as Israel. And that's why, by the way, none of these people come to debate one of the pastors. One of the pastors, the two of these pastors have replied in the DMS, and they won't debate. So one of them was that black megachurch pastor. I call him Kruflow Dallas. He wouldn't come debate. There was another one that looks just like a misfit patriot. And somebody had a funny comment that like all of these evangelical Zionus pastors, they all come out of a factory looking just like misfit gatriot, which is pretty accurate. Enigma. We did that when Bobby c five dollars. If I went to visit Israel, is there a tour group based on an Orthodox perspective? I'm sure there is. I have no idea I want to visit this different sites and churches. I had no idea. I mean, Father John Whitford has been there, Father and Ias has been there. I've never been to Israel. So you can ask any of them and yeah, I know there are Orthodox pilgrimages and tours because I mean, my priest has led Orthodox pilgrimages I think in Israel. So Trombone became a member Anonymous eleven dollars Orthodox Messianic Jew three dollars sixty seven cents. Jay Shalom, I'm Orthodox catechumen. I'm in a Greek church. A lot of times you say Jews use the Christian position that prayers can replace the Old Testament sacrifice. Sacrifice, that's not the Old Testament. I don't understand how it contradicts. No, I'm not saying that it contradicts I'm saying that they're admitting that the Christian position. Let me see if I can find that. Yeah, I think it's this one. Uh might be this one.
Speaker 10: And hide their faces. He was despised, and we assumed him not she was born of grease and cared. So is we asumed him stricken, smid by God and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions. He was crushed for our iniquities.
Speaker 3: Panos the chests and piece Okay, and so what we like to ask people if it sounds like anybody in history that may have fit, I know the answer that you want, Well, what answer do you think?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know the answer that.
Speaker 10: You want is not necessarily answer that you're going to hear from everyone, and uh, just agree to disagree, I guess.
Speaker 6: And that's what we put our faith in. I think it's this video where this conversation comes up. And what all I was arguing was that if God accepts the prayers and the spiritual actions of the synagogue without the temple, then obviously the temple and animal sacrifices aren't necessary. That's what I said.
Speaker 5: Everyone that puts their faith in Him has forgiveness of sins and is reunited with God and has eternal life, and do their best to live a righteous lifestyle. Because what is the biggest commandment in the tone? No, that's not the biggest commandment, the biggest commandity, okay, but the biggest I understand what she's alkim. I think that God wants our hearts, that gives us his spirit to be able to live out Here is command gonna be pelophonephone, the bit there.
Speaker 6: I'm looking for the I think it's the next guy. I think it's this car.
Speaker 4: Here. The Bible, we have all the blessing. Everything is promised. What happens we don't follow the Bible, Okay, We as Jews, we are supposed to follow the laws of God in the Bible and to function like high priests to the world. If you want to be the high priest of the world and to create the blessing for all the world, you should be sanctified.
Speaker 6: There's no way.
Speaker 13: How do you get sanctified by keeping the Torah. So you're saying, to sanctify ourselves, we need to follow the Torah.
Speaker 4: To return back to the chuva repentance.
Speaker 13: And in the Torah in the Bible, in the Book of Leviticus, it tells us what we need to do to become sanctified to God. And Leviticus seventeen eleven it says, and I have given it to you to make an atonement for yourselves on the altar. It's the blood that the tones for one's life.
Speaker 4: It's the blood of the animal, the sacrifice.
Speaker 6: The blood.
Speaker 13: It doesn't say the blood of anam of the blood.
Speaker 4: It's the well. In Judaism, you can explain the blood. When you suffer, it'slack. You give part of your blood. It's not easy to suffer psychologically, to do scenes and to to feel you you fall down to very low places. Believe me, it squeezes your blood. I understand a lot of interpretation can be given to the spatistically.
Speaker 6: Let's let me finish.
Speaker 4: Not only that's a.
Speaker 13: Sentence, no temple, no alter, no sacrifice. How then, today do you atone for your sins?
Speaker 4: Good question. Our sages teachers teach us that when we don't when we pray, When we pray God promised for him, it's like sacrifice animals.
Speaker 6: Oh, and that just happens to be the Christian position.
Speaker 4: Promise after the Temple was destroyed. This it's not our sages neat the bring of course, being the rabbi, the rabbis can just of the ancient times time of the top of the top of the rabbi, the top of the top, there were a holy spirit in them, and they found a lot of secrets in the Bible to find and then to understand that.
Speaker 6: I think one of the projects also.
Speaker 4: Spoke about it vast when the temple was destroyed. There is synagogue, which is a small temple. In synagogue, you either learn Torah or you pray. So when you pray, it's like the corbonat the offering.
Speaker 6: And it's which is exactly what David Psalm says Psalm fifty one in the Masoretic, which is exactly what we pray and which is the Christian position. So that is what I was referring to Messianic jew storm the cap five dollars. One time I heard the evangelical preachers say that the church should be always reforming and we read that last time. Excuse me, Orthosowski two dollars, J, you're my favorite bipoc in your live you peete correct trombone coach ten dollars. Yeah, I was curious. Do you think that? What do you think of the Antiochian Church? I mean it's a canonical Orthodox church, so support it as an Anglo with Western European Scandinavian roots. I'm more Syrian than Russian. Don't make the church decision based on ethnicity, dude, Just go find out which one has the best vibes for you. Spiritually speaking bird sends five dollars and says the Slow Field Bible, I like it, NH. Three dollars. Have you ever talked about Calvary Chapel, dude? Like, we just did a live stream on it last week, two weeks ago. We did a space on it three days ago, four days ago. I covered it yesterday, two days ago. I covered it today in the first hour. So can you unblock me? I'm groyper Kopp making sure I didn't miss any of the super chats here. Oh, here we go. I missed one. Seattle Rob five dollars, Jay, once again, I learned so much? Can you recommend a good Orthodox on the book on the Apocalypse. Yes, I recommend my Godfather's book Revelation Explained in three volumes by being Arnold and James Jordan missed the fist. No, you don't understand, Jay. We have magic Old Testament blood. It is a superconductor to God's grace. And a prayer and a bit of Kentucky fried chicken for caparat is sufficient for atonement. Exactly exactly. Now, guys, remember right after this, we're gonna immediately transition into a Mormon de booing stream with our great buddy Posh Spice from the Spice Girls. Posh Spice is going to join me. Oh man, there we go, and we are going to talk about the Book of Abraham. We have covered other weirdo Mormon things many times over, but we are going to get the wisdom from Pospice on the deep dive into all the nonsense of the Book of Abraham, one of the most famous forgeries. I think I excuse me, I think I've missed several super chats. Let's see here, FA number three people. These people are not as crazy as a guy on YouTube named Muslim Martin Luther, a Muslim evangelical dispensationalist who says Jesus was a Salafi Muslim sionist. Okay, yes, you're correct. That is absolutely crazy. Uh yeah, since since Grouper Copp has orthodox, I will amute you. Let's let me find him. Okay, you're a mute ace Brosli five dollars. I want to visit Israel just to not grovel at the demonic wall and tell the rabbis I will not touch it. I will go to the Holy sepulcher though. I mean they're just gonna spit at you and shoot you with the poop cannon, by the way, which is a real thing. Cicil ten dollars?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 6: Can you speak about the Little Season? You know, this is a dumb evangelical heresy. So I'm not mad at you, but like people keep asking me about this stupid evangelical thing going around, we both the little what about it? Like Orthodox ascatology is not concerned with nonsense from evangelical goofballs. It seems like saints are in heaven. It took place at the First Resurrection. Yeah, the Kingdom begins the first Advent, right, this is two streams ago. We covered that the Kingdom was set up when Jesus ascended Pentecost and the ascension, right, that's the Church, that is the kingdom. It looks like we are in that little season. No, I don't know what you're The little season is at the end of time when Satan is let loose. So I don't understand the question. Pilots spoke of the dead rising in his letter to Caesar. Well, that's in the end of Matthew. Matthew says that some of the Old Testament patriarchs were seen walking around Jerusalem. That's a signifier of the beginning of the end of the age. Jesus brought the end of the age. That's why the New Testament calls the First Advent the last days. We are living in the last days, which is the entire Church era. That's the last days. That's why Acts two cites Joel three or Old Joel two about Pentecost saying, in these last days, the Holy Spirit has come upon all flesh Pentecosts Acts two. So no, you need to read either Revelation explained. And the other good book on this is Days of Vengeance by Chiltern. Days a Vengeance is one of the best commentaries as well as the new commentary that my godfather put out on the Book of Revelation. Also, Peter Leithheart has a two volume one. But I mean, Lightheart says a lot of stuff that's pretty stupid. So I'm not a huge fan of the Wilson crowd, so I don't really want to promote the Lightheart book. But it's probably overall pretty good. I have it, but I have not delved too deeply into it. But my godfather when he was writing his book, he spent I think five years writing his book. He says that the Lightheart commentary is useful, but he thinks that the Jordan commentary is better. So Liberty five dollars. I started watching when you did your Double seven music. I miss that song? Where is it? I mean, just type in the Nintendo is it sixty four game Cube Double seven music with beat and you'll get it. David Murdock ten dollars. You should look at Journal Discourse. Excuse me, Journal of Discourses, volume eighteen. It discusses on pages one ninety three to two oh through what is Journal of Discourses? I apologize I'm not familiar with that. It discusses the meeting of John Taylor and Baron Rothshaw for the building of a temple. Well, I mean it's in Moses' hast book that they wanted to do that too. Is the Journal of Discourses? Is that a Mormon thing? So that a Mormon thing is talking about? I don't even know who John Taylor is. Is that some famous Mormon or something? Orthodox warrior? Jay? Can you look into Potter's house? It is a cult?
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 6: Bishop td Jakes's thing? Pottery house is a wine mom culled Potter's house. Are you talking about td Jakes's thing? I mean, is it td Jakes's anti Trinitarian?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: He's always been an anti Trinitarian heretic. And by the way, he's not a bishop, so he's just a fake. Why do I have to blow my It has nothing to do with blowing my nose. It's allergies, man, it's not I think I've hit most of the super chats. Uh. Now, we got about ten minutes before we transition. We'll be right back with our buddy Posh and hopefully this encapsulation of the history of Calvery Chapel out of dismensationalism, zignism, et cetera. But I want to remind you guys that for the Pentagon connection, which I've talked about many, many times over, it's not just this one kind of obscure article. The entire book by f William Ingdahl Lost Hedgemon is really good on this and gets into the CIA's usage of kind of these goofball evangelicals. Right, So, I highly recommend getting a hold of this book if you're interested in going into more depth about how a lot of the campus crusade and all that kind of stuff Chuck Smith and how Lindsey, how Lindsay used to be part of camps crusade. By the way, according to my buddy John, hopefully you found all that useful. Head on over to chalk dot com, the bestiness supplementation on the Internet, Chalk dot comhoq dot com, and get a hold of the performance stack right there. Using the probo coal jife for zero J four you get forty off or J forty four life that's Jay four four la fe to get recurring subscriptions. Also shout out to the publisher because the publisher sent me a free copy of its new Trinday's New book that is happens to be I didn't know that this was about to come out right now. I thought it was coming out later. Is the seven hundred page Tiny Mustache Man's funders. Who was behind Tiny Mustache Man? So this just came out. I'm looking forward to this seven hundred page history book and written by two historians. One of them is doctor John O'Dowd and the other is doctor Jim McGregor. One of them is a medical doctor, the other one is a senior researcher for the UK government. John O'Dowd, doctor John on doubt. So two World Wars and Tiny Mustache Man is the book. And guess what the whole book is about. The thesis that I've been defending for the last several months with the Vulkish cult and the idiots that I think Tiny Mustache Man is a hero. So we're looking forward to that. That's going to be fun to dive into, get deep into. In sixty seven, would you consider doing more comedy? What do you mean? I do comedy all the time, So look, we're about to have more Sam Hyde episodes come out. Do you mean me doing stand up? What exactly do you mean by doing more comedy? Do you mean the live streams need to be more comedic. I mean I do comedic live streams all the time, and if you go into the background. By the way, if you want more on Scofield, guys, you can watch Buck and Father John Whiteford right there. I mean most of the comedic podcasts that we do, our livestream commentaries making fun of things, so like we do pretty regularly, I would say comedic only podcasts. Sometimes we tie it in with real stuff. Sometimes we just do ridiculous stuff. But I'm assuming that's what you mean. I'm not sure, but thank you in sixty seven. In sixty four, I mean, are you? A lot of people knew, like how are you? You're also a funny person? Like what do you guys mean? Like are you new here? We literally do like who We had Kurt metzger On and we did a two hour, hour and a half comedy podcast with seventy five thousand views a few months ago. Let's see Elite Mindset was funny. Me and Ryan Rivera was a funny one. Uh, Sam Hide Harlan Williams was funny. Debate riz Comedy was funny. Podcast Uh Trump Epstein was funny. Technology was funny. Sidney Sweeney was a funny podcast. I mean a lot of these are ultimately ended up being just like retarded, just me acting retarded. So like a lot of I mean, we just had freaking Leonardo on funny podcast. Like what y'all talking about? What you toll him about? When you're gonna be funny, what you're to him about? Soh h I was on Sam Huid, So what do you make? What do you guys mean? It was the best episode of PGL in my opinion, so moon Beavers.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: In fact, me on PGL right here is one of my top videos. This has almost more views than my own personal top video. So I was on Sam Hid's son, what are you talking about? What you're talking about right there? As right as?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 6: What that ea Orthodox Warrior? Potter's house is wayman, Mitchell potterhouse. Okay, I'll have to look into that because I thought you meant Bishop td Jakes, woman thou Art loose, woman thou Art loose between the legs. Huh. All right, guys, get ready, We'll be back in a few minutes WITHO Spice and we will be deboo. King Mormon is a