Speaker 1: It's one on one point three Katie W. B with Talent and cultly is Kinzie from Lakeville joining is Kinsey. What's a fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 2: My fun fact is that I have an extra nipple in my armpit?
Speaker 3: WHOA, what's it doing in there?
Speaker 1: I don't know. When did you figure out what it was? Okay? I had never noticed it before until I had children.
Speaker 2: And I was breastfeeding and I noticed that there was milk leaking.
Speaker 4: From my own Oh mom, Okay, that's going to be a skill. That's got to be a circus act. So that's going to be a TikTok live streamer.
Speaker 1: Go on, America's got talent immediately.
Speaker 4: Okay, good suggestion. Also kind of nice when it's hot out little hit it with a little.
Speaker 3: Milk, Kinsey.
Speaker 1: We we need to know. Do you approve our show this week?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, aproved? One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. Just a little reminder that we are giving away a pair of tickets to see the Weekend Out twenty twenty five. We're kicking off the summer of twenty twenty five given away concert tickets, So all the rules. I don't want to go over the details of the rules because they're all up on Katiewb's Instagram. It's like a pinned post telling you how to enter. But basically, you're following us on Instagram, you're tagging a friend, and then at four thirty five every afternoon this week, we will call a name, so I would put I would get If you're like, I'm in class at four thirty five, you better have some friends or family listening to text you and tag you. But hopefully you're listening. You hear your name, you have ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call us back. The first winter this morning did it in time, so we want our four to thirty five winner to get their tickets. Believe in you. So that is uh, that is exactly what we're gonna be doing. Okay, I have to there's something that happened. I want. I want to know about your weekend because you your daughter turned forward this weekend. How was it?
Speaker 3: It was good? It was great.
Speaker 1: Do you any thing find anything stand out?
Speaker 4: Spent some time at the GwL. Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Had a pay for parking, which feels weird because it's just a parking lot.
Speaker 3: It's not like a parking garage didn't.
Speaker 1: That's not really surprising. A lot of hotels, you like, when you go travel somewhere, they make you pay for parking.
Speaker 3: The fees aren't enough. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know eu Rope's up, but well, I also went to a birthday party, not your daughter's. Wasn't invited, but we went to another friends birthday party that we were invited to, and they had a big bounce house. Yeah, and it's like a kind of where half of it is a bounce house and half of it's a slide. But at our five years old, let me tell you something. When she gets just fueled up on nothing but icing because you know, ratios, what does that matter? She only eats the icing, tosses the cake at me like I'm a peasant. I'm like, oh, it's time to go. We've been at this party for over two hours. She's at the top of the slide. I can't reach the top of the slide. First of one, I'm not good at scaling. What's it called when you climb a rock? All can't do it, And I just don't want to climb in with children anyway, She's at the top, I'm like, all right, I'll have time to go, and she's like no, laughs, just a laugh. I was filled with rage. I'm like, you can't yell at your kid in front of like all these people you don't know. So I'm like the fool, I'm doing what my mom used to do, the teeth grind. You throw good down here, you have two minutes. She's like no, ha haha, goes to the bounce house, starts bouncing, direct eye contact with me. I'm like you so, I'm like, okay, I can out smart a kid easy. I'm like, what you have to do is after you don't care. So I go back over with the parents, and then, just as I planned it, What a fool. She comes out of the bounce house tiptoeing around, and I was like, here's my chance. She goes left to go around the bounce house to go in the entrance. I bolt, like you, staying both people probably couldn't even see me. I was going so fast around the slides. Jake was like, oh my god, never seen you run faster in my life. I meet her at the entrance of the bounce house as she dives in, I dive, I grab her leg and Yake your out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some might call it questionable parenting. I was like, we're going home.
Speaker 4: You got to catch him, especially when they're to catch them all five, tell them they're too fast.
Speaker 3: They get too confident. You got to remind him sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So did she have him out down? No she did not, because luckily the party host handed her like a goat to go back of, like you know how they give you a party favor. That simmered everything. But man, oh man, the dad. I couldn't find my phone it had jolted out of my pocket when I dove into that. That's a child in front of a parent. I don't know. He's judging me guaranteed. Oh yeah, that time my weekend went down. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah. If you don't tackle your kid at least once, so you're not really a parent, thank you.
Speaker 1: So if you don't have to grind your feet and then yeah, snatch them, what are you even doing?
Speaker 3: This is the falling and culture.
Speaker 1: Everything is expensive right now, I get that, but sometimes you have these big house projects you have to get to and you can find affordable options with financing options when you go to True North Roofing. Look I've talked to Sarah. She's a third generation in this business and she has true North roofing. She really is amazing woman owned obviously residential contractor. They specialize in exterior services that includes roofing, siding, gutters repair, so all those things that would normally be so expensive. They can help you out that even have eco friendly options. Give them a call sixty five one seven five to eight roof or find them at callth Shingle Ladies dot com one oh one point three. Kd WB occasionally calls like, all right, here's a really unhinged idea, and it's it was always being a little bit fun and a little bit chaotic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're on a yacht.
Speaker 1: I love that I'm on a yacht. I don't know how I afford a math.
Speaker 4: You get to choose three people from history, any point in time in history to join you. Who are they? We're gonna go We're gonna choose three each. Okay, we're gonna choo as the most fun yacht.
Speaker 1: Are we going back and forth? Or we just dill it? You go first? You always make me go first.
Speaker 3: The guy who could Okay.
Speaker 1: Why are you already? Because I have to I feel like you're already explaining this is like when you bring a jerk to.
Speaker 3: A party, You're like, would you get to know him? He's a good time.
Speaker 1: Why are you setting it up like this?
Speaker 3: Okay? Rows of Parks got it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Locked in? Okay?
Speaker 1: Why did you choose Rosa Parks just like.
Speaker 3: It'll come and play?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Who you got?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think you're going through all three of yours first, all right, I'll give you.
Speaker 3: The first scenario. Rosa Parks, the dude who created.
Speaker 4: Cinnamento's Crunch, don't know's name, awesome, want to shake your hand.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure he's from here because the General, the General is here in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Shout out. Let's go to punch boll social.
Speaker 1: I don't know, chance like I wants to hang out with you and akon why?
Speaker 4: Because I want to buy about Rosa Parks so mad.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're lying here.
Speaker 1: I just want to. I feel like when you say vibe out, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: Me and the Cinnamon Toe's Crunch guy and Rosa Parks vibing out with a kon no him singing.
Speaker 3: The greatest hits. Okay, I thought you were gonna be a little.
Speaker 4: Stingy about this. So this is my it's so straight. Here's my backup. Rosa Parks, Tupac, Biggie. Okay, now we all know the history between Tupac and.
Speaker 1: Biggie, right, I don't really keep up with it, dude.
Speaker 4: It was like the biggest right, I don't like each other, hate each other each other because it was actually the end of the like why there was their demise. It was like the hatred for each other. So I think you get the money yacht. Nobody's upset on the yacht.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 4: You get them there with Rosa Parks. You can't be mad and acting up up when Rosa Parks.
Speaker 3: Is right there.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: You sit them down.
Speaker 1: Say, dude, you think you're the person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, between, I say, Pac Biggie, here's some sushi, Rosa, what you need?
Speaker 3: Got you girl? Here you go, let's hash this out.
Speaker 1: I hate being part of this segment.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't even want to be on this show. We do.
Speaker 1: I just want to be and could now I wanted to be and cold on one on one point three, Katie w.
Speaker 4: B me over a yacht Sushi Rosa Park sitting right there mediating.
Speaker 3: You can't get over.
Speaker 1: Your favorite show. Something I want to do on a yacht is the a mediator? Like, why I did it? Sounds so uncomfortable. I always want to relax.
Speaker 3: Why we're gonna have it out right now?
Speaker 4: You settle your problems anyways? Five through nine two one. That's my my yawning experience. If you want to vote for me, say colts fallon what you got?
Speaker 1: All right? So one person is not like a historical figure. I chose Glenn Powell because I just want to hook up with him. Dude, you would, okay, because every person that has a yacht always has someone super hot on their yacht and quips bringing acon in every conversation. And I would be like, I can't re to center on my back, and that's a true story. I have a weird rotator cuff. So I just feel like Glenn Palell could do that, and he only has me as an option, so by default he will be with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, true, true, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: My next person is Claude Monette. Now let me explain clad. Monette is a famous artist. You might think that's so weird. Why would you choose an artist because have you seen like how weddings now they hire like a painter and they paint the bright It's like such a cool experience. You and Claude Monet is a man, he said, she.
Speaker 3: You're assuming, but okay, well no, pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure pronouns were he they or he him? So basically he will be live painting me. Yeah, on the yacht hooking up with Glenn Pow for which one for Glenn or club? But also how how it says you're rich when you have an oil painting of your vacation instead of just an Instagram photo dump facts?
Speaker 3: Anyway I could take a picture.
Speaker 1: Yes, now you're probably thinking that's cool, but what music will be playing? Thank you for asking? That brings me to my third and final guest. And you might say it's cliche. You might say it's a bad omen. I say, why wouldn't I choose the best vocalist living, Celine Dion as my third guestest? Okay, can you imagine how soothing it would be to be making out with Glen Powell while Beyond sings.
Speaker 4: Your Yeah it's kind of hot like you are making Glen Powell. There's someone doing an oil painting and selin beyond to the back. Thank you you can and you could interchange that like if I was hooking up with Glen Powell oil painter Selena it works, cho, Why don't we get a yacht, pull our money together.
Speaker 3: You bring your three.
Speaker 4: I'll be up on the balcony just hashing it out with two pocket Biggie and Rosa parts and it will come down after your love making with Glen Powell and we'll.
Speaker 1: Talk about that's not going to end left make will not end up my ye.
Speaker 3: On the tax line. Who do you think who has a better yacht?
Speaker 6: And the pop culture Minute was felling and cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: I just can't stop watching the video of what they call the slap scene around the world where the French president and his wife. If you watched that, I told Jake about it, and I was like giving him an example at the children's birthday party. I was out this weekend, but I was like, if anyone else looked around, they just saw me push Jake's face. But I was trying to explain, like it wasn't a slap, slap, it was a push and that I could see myself in that kind of situation if we were like a president of something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, push is almost more disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I feel like it could have been any reason that that's the thing with a push, it's because it could have been he could have been being annoying, like sometimes I'll do this or Jake will do this, like where they're like trying to grab at your little privates or something grab and you're like oh no, no, no no, and you're like stop and you go like push away. What if right at that moment, he had been trying to do something pervy? It is a get out here.
Speaker 3: This is the French what is it?
Speaker 1: President?
Speaker 4: French president? Okay, so the president of French. You were telling me French. He was trying to get some action.
Speaker 3: He was. He was trying to do the French Onion did and what you are? Good?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: She was like, hold up, daddy, we're gonna get off this plane real quick and push him awver.
Speaker 1: It was bad news because right when she pushed, he looked over and it's like he saw like, oh no, everyone.
Speaker 3: Saw this, and bro played it off horribly well.
Speaker 1: There was no way he was surprised.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it was actually that way you do it.
Speaker 4: You got to turn around, take her up, throw over your shoulder, do a little spin like, ah, we're just wrestling, and then you get off.
Speaker 1: We were just wrastlers, little rascals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 1: He almost make me cuss every day. He's the president of French all right. Anyway, enough that stopped yapping. Colt's so fired up because they're splitting up stranger things over the course of like three months the new season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talk about a smack or a face push.
Speaker 1: It is the first of all. As we know, the children are now seventy two years old.
Speaker 3: Strap that's not even a job.
Speaker 1: Brown's been married for like over a year at this point. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're released in the fifth and final season in three chunks at the end of this year. The first episodes arrived Thanksgiving weekend, followed by part two on Christmas Day, and then the finale premieres on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 4: Okay, we should boycott. I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 1: We didn't have to boycott. It's been off for years. Crazy. We talk about this all the time. There are so many shows that take Wednesday.
Speaker 3: So first of.
Speaker 1: All, did anyone else see the Netflix the Netflix Special Festival kind of like award show or some kind of thing this weekend. But I assumed it was pronounced to doom because it's like it was spelled t udum, and I thought it was like, oh, like tuloom. No, if you know what the name of that show was supposed to be the Netflix sound, That's what it is. Why it's called that. And they had Lady Gaga performing Wednesday to finally give a preview of that show. Wednesday hasn't been on in like three years either. It's the reason half the people felt, not the only reason half three people fell off the last of us because the show was off for like two years. You know that certain shows are going to be successful, you know they are just start working on the second season immediately.
Speaker 3: We won't.
Speaker 1: Bridgerton's been off for four years. That show's been super successful. What are you doing to us?
Speaker 3: Love is Blind? It feels like way too long.
Speaker 1: No, I disagree with that one. They could take a little bit more time and baby do a little bit better job with that one. Yeah, did you see, by the way, locally Love is Blind the couple that actually got married, they actually had a legit wedding this past weekend for real. Yeah, that's awesome. Sounds since here at all when he said that, Oh my god, us on that that's so cool. You still don't sound here so.
Speaker 3: Happy about it anything else in the.
Speaker 1: Worrow hold on, is this how you act towards your wife when she tells you exciting news, because that's gonna be so sad feeling.
Speaker 3: No, I'm always chipper.
Speaker 1: I would never in my life ever use the word chipper to describe you in any scenario. I'm awesome, Yeah, you're awesome, that's true, but chipper now. Sidney Sweeney gave her first interview to the Times of London since dumping her fiance Jonathan. She said, quote, I'm learning a lot about myself and spending more time with my friends. I'm loving it. So she's loving this single life. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We're coming back with anyone listening who and then don't forget. At four thirty five we're announcing our weekend winner. So you want to be listening for your name for that one On one point three katiewb with Fallon and I'm a bestie cult. Hello, anyone listening who if you fit into one of these categories, you just pick up the phone, probably already in your hand. You're scrolling. Look, no judgment here. Every week when I get that report of my screen time, I think to myself, what's wrong with you? You have nothing better to do with your life? Fallan and answer, and then I start scrolling again. Yeah, anyone listening, who spent too much money this weekend? Colt? There's no chance you didn't. You had a kid's birthday. Anytime you have a kid's birthday party, you spend too much. You just can't eat. There's between booking whatever party situation, food situation, present decorations, you just do.
Speaker 4: You spent it all in advance though over the past couple of months we've been But that so wasn't like boom.
Speaker 1: But the problem with that is it's like the you know they say like girl math or whatever. For me, I'll be like, oh, like, I prepaid for this hotel, so why wouldn't I upgrade Now It's like it's like I'm just paying for the upgrade. Not true. Anyone listening who has a big birthday this year?
Speaker 3: Colton? I don't a lot of.
Speaker 4: My friends are doing like their thirties dirty thirty. Got a couple of people doing forties, which is like F forty.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, F forty. Yeah, like thirty is dirty thirty. When Jenny, who works here at the station, turned thirty, Steve O, myself and Tina we threw a funeral for Jenny's twenties.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's fine.
Speaker 1: It was very fun and I suggest it to you if you're doing it. And it was basically a roast is what it is. We roasted and it was we called out a lot of things Jenny did. It was very funny.
Speaker 3: That is fun.
Speaker 1: It involved a lot of U of M football players. Anyone listening who is a good singer aside from me, you can call six what was that? F A six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. You've heard me sing before and it was it's not my best example. That's my worst note of ever. I was on an Instagram live scream singing my heart out to Cruel Summer. I wasn't trying to hit notes. Give us a call now, six five eight nine, katiew beef. You spent too much money this weekend. You have a big birthday this year, or you're a good singer. One on one point three, katiewb We're falling and Coltimore doing. Anyone listening who? This is where we kind of give got We throw it at net. We cast a line. We hope we catch any type of fish by giving a couple of different things you can call in. For for instance, anyone listening who's spent too much money this weekend? Here's an example. Uh yeah, I am planning a kid's birthday party, currently making homemade shirts for all the kids at my son's party this weekend. It's not a happy face, they put like the straight line face. Also debating if I need one sandwich plus for three hundred or two for five hundred. How did we get to this point? Agreed?
Speaker 3: Did you invite the whole school?
Speaker 1: And like a lot of kids are invited? Yeah, anyone listening who has a big birthday this year or is a good singer. So is it your birthday that you're celebrating?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't my exact birthday. My nephew turned thirty on Friday, which was the thirtieth golden birthday.
Speaker 1: And it's a thirtieth that's awesome and he's.
Speaker 5: A special needs can. He lives in Columbus, Ohio in the suburb and they proclaimed in Vexy, Ohio Friday, May thirtieth as Tommy Marley Dadesday.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome. I'm on a day after me. That's so cool.
Speaker 5: And he set it up. He set up a party at Jeffrey Mansion for himself. He goes, I'm never getting married soon. It's up my own thirtieth birthday party. And we all had a blast.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: That is so cool. I love that you all went out for that big celebration. How fun.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a fun family.
Speaker 1: You do say that a lot for sure. Happy birthday to him. Hi, which category do you fall into? Okay? I want to hear what who do you when you go to karaoke? What's your go to song?
Speaker 2: You don't, Let's do a shot because that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's totally fine.
Speaker 3: So we got her on the phone right now. Honestly, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: This is so good. Yeah, what's your name? Ashley? Thank you for sharing that. That's a that's a beautiful voice. Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: I am birthday this year.
Speaker 1: First of all, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Ronnie?
Speaker 1: Okay? What are we celebrating this year?
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 2: Pick yeah ronn Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ronnie. To anyone listening who's maybe in their twenties, thirties, whatever it is, what advice life advice do you have? Is you're hitting this big five? Oh watch what you call getting old? Because you'll be there found.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about, Ronnie mcdonnie.
Speaker 1: What you don't get to call Ronnie mcdonnie. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: You just gave me like life advice?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well you know what what are you doing to celebrate the fiftieth?
Speaker 3: What do you do when you hit fifty?
Speaker 1: Let's go, You're gonna, I don't know, find someone random at a pool party.
Speaker 3: To make out what No, I'm okay, I don't want to be nobody's cougar. See, there we go. That's what I'm talking about. You know you?
Speaker 1: Oh, happy early birthday? When's the big day than July? Okay?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Wow, you're gonna be roasting in Vegas in July. But you know what, you have a good time.
Speaker 5: I know it.
Speaker 3: Will, it will.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing. Have a happy early birthday. Yeah, Hi, which category do you know?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, Yeah it was Hi.
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 2: Hey? Telling is Jeff? I'm a good singer?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I can't wait for this, Jeff, go ahead, So.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do poison?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: I guess Jeff thanky Okay. We both lie down and steel in the dinner the night, Actually we both lie close together. We see your miles upout it side. Hey, I got brad to say you said or something I did? Then my words not come up right, son, I tried, but I get this wise.
Speaker 5: You pose?
Speaker 2: Has it gone?
Speaker 1: I'm hold the liner up hella. Dang good, Jeff, you got black eyelight. You're not going to believe this.
Speaker 3: It's the Secret Story of the Week with Allan and Colt on one on one k W.
Speaker 4: I notice the more unhinged people kind of look at me as they're not their idol, but like they're they they cling to me a little more like I get you get more normal conversations. Somebody comes in They're like, yeah, I beat my husband with his fake arm the other day. I'm like, whoa, what's happening? And they're like, you get it? And I'm like, no, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's it's because I'm more judgmental, and they're like, they know that you've done weird, weird, weird stuff. Do you give a crush on your mom? So they're like, this guy can't judge me.
Speaker 4: I always agree with them because I'm just like I want to say it hit them with this prosthetic.
Speaker 3: I don't. Yeah, good for you. Here's the thing. Somebody came at me in the DM let's final way, if you ever have a secret, you.
Speaker 4: Can call this email at Colts Radio whatever, you know, you're on hand at Valin and Gold, whatever you How are you going to get hold of us? But keep for I got your Yeah, here's the thing they say. All right, I'm been trying to get those on my chest for a while now, Like six months ago. I was cat sitting for a coworker while they were on vacation. It was supposed to be easy. Just feed the cat, scoop the little box, played with it for a few minutes, MBD play with them for.
Speaker 3: A few minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess they probably hoped you did a little bit more than that. But okay.
Speaker 3: On day three, the worst happened.
Speaker 4: The cat slipped out the front door when I was bringing in some mail.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 4: I searched everywhere, posted on some Facebook groups, walked around the neighborhood, calling its name like a maniac.
Speaker 3: Nothing. Panic set in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which, yeah, if you have somebody else's animal and you lose.
Speaker 1: It, oh dude, yeah, not good.
Speaker 4: Not a good feeling. I couldn't bring myself to tell them I lost their cat, So no. I started looking around at a few local shelters. Maybe maybe I ended up there.
Speaker 3: It didn't.
Speaker 4: So at the last shelter, I found a cat that looked almost identical, same breeds, same coloring, same vibe.
Speaker 1: How would these people know it's not their cat? How would they not know that's not their cat?
Speaker 4: I adopted it, brought out to their place, carried carried it in like nothing happened.
Speaker 3: They came.
Speaker 4: I'm laughing because I don't think I could be able to tell. I think I've I've grown so indifferent. Every single one of your cats has an ailment.
Speaker 1: I thought, what you notice that titles no longer need to terp insolent injections.
Speaker 4: I want to question that. I'd be like, thank God you sent me, you sent me a good prayer. Yeah, my prayers have been answered. They came home, thank for doing such a great job.
Speaker 3: Tipped me.
Speaker 1: Well, they probably didn't pay. Adopting a cat can be expensive.
Speaker 4: It sent me some pictures of their baby from time to time. Uh, every time I see one of the pictures they sent me, I just died a little bit inside.
Speaker 3: No one knows until now.
Speaker 1: I wish I didn't know, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy the week, Yeah you wild?
Speaker 1: This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 3: Kd WB.
Speaker 6: Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one on one point three.
Speaker 5: Kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, just you know. Tenderness added a new way to swipe up on your dating preference. So they have height filters so if you're like, I want someone who's six to they might let you find him. They're testing a feature though it's only letting Golden Premium users set this hype preference, so that means it'll let you find them if you're willing to pay.
Speaker 4: Isn't it kind of crazy that just because someone is like two inches shorter, you'd throw away a happy life?
Speaker 3: Doesn't that feel weird?
Speaker 1: Yes? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: What do we do?
Speaker 1: I have so many. Now, granted I'm really short, so if they're shorter than me, that that was a little wild. But my husband to a lot of women, I've told you this. He went on a date. He's sitting at a high top chair. He gets off the high top chair to meet his date. He's shorter than her. He's like, oh, she went to the bar and she was like, never came back, don't. That's fine. She didn't want a short king, and that's fine. But I do think this is take is just so hot. Just can imagine like you missed on such an opportunity. But thank you girlfriend that let me have him. But I know some people are like weird about that, and if you are, that's fine, but you don't have to pay for it. I also don't even realize dating apps made you pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember back.
Speaker 1: In the day, like when you do like match dot com and stuff, those did, but when I did bumble, I did not pay when I met Jake.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be an easy wreak.
Speaker 4: Can you just like stand in a busy intersection with the megaphone like whatever? Girls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, people just throw money at you at that point. I think. So anyway, there's your trending.
Speaker 3: Felling and on one.
Speaker 1: On one point three, katiewb, we're fouling and cold. We call this our after school pop quiz. Pretty soon it's gonna be our summer school pop quiz.
Speaker 3: Oh coming up quick, summers over.
Speaker 1: I know, crazy, I know, I know. You can call right now to place at six five one nine eight nine, katiew B. We play. We asked you some general trivia. You are playing to a pair of moose mountain passes. You can play some putt putt over at Mall of America. Now, this is gonna be like a date situation. You could know the kids are out for the summer. You could send a couple of kids up to play putt putt while you shop. You could take one of your kids, for sure, you know, however you choose to use them. Oh yeah, thank you, col What a hype man?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: You add so much and yet you add so much? Oh yeah, you think kool weight man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, can we answer the phone? Yeah, let me give that great great Hi.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Katie? Katie? All right? Hi, what's your name other than Katie? Who else is on the phone?
Speaker 5: My name is Michelle?
Speaker 1: All right? We have Michelle and Katie playing today. Yeah, I'm going to ask you a trivia question. If you know the answer, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct ones the Moose Mountain passes. Are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Question number one? What is the scientific name for the northern Lights?
Speaker 3: Katie?
Speaker 1: Yes, Katie, that's right. Is it Katie or Sadie? I feel like I'm saying it wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm saying right.
Speaker 1: I mess up names a lot, and Colt gives me a lot of grief because one time I called a woman named Bonnie Barney and he will never let me live it down. Thank you. Question number two this is this is a deep one. Guys who assassinated Abraham Lincoln? Katie. Oh my god, Katie, you're so smart Katie. Michelle, you are as well. Okay, Katie, just barely beat you on both of those. And like that, Katie, you got a Parramuse Mountain passes. Congratulations. Hold on, grab your info now. It's the song I'm deeming what I think it's even the song of the summer. It's a group called Somber or guy named Somber, and the song is Undressed.
Speaker 4: You it's am, and I'm getting sick of it already.
Speaker 3: What can't tell you about my morning? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But fun fact, if you have never really listened to our show, Welcome, Colt wakes up usually most mornings at around three am. Now it's not because he's getting up to go jog, meditate journal.
Speaker 3: That's when his children wake up, because my children are undisciplined. Because I'm me.
Speaker 4: I was at a doctors appointment. It's one on one point three, Katwab is found and Colts, what.
Speaker 1: Doctor's office is open at seven five? That's wild?
Speaker 3: So I roll in.
Speaker 4: They're like, Colt whatever, they call me back, sit down immediately.
Speaker 1: First of all, that is the weirdest example of how a doctor's I gonna greet you whatever. Come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're chill here, okay. So I sit.
Speaker 4: Down and immediately she's like, oh Colts from KATIEWDB and like, weird, you're gonna feel me up. But now you know my occupation and all my health things, all right, that's true.
Speaker 1: They're gonna know all your health things that's in your actual file. That's not weird. To know where you work can make it a little weird if they're yeah, like if I was getting a paper.
Speaker 3: No she was. She was all right.
Speaker 4: So then another person comes in. They're like, oh, cults. I was like, yes, that is me. They're like, I don't listen to you, but I do watch Fouan on the Jason Show.
Speaker 3: And I was like, cool, that's fun. But yeah, she's great. She's like, she does do a show with you? Does she?
Speaker 4: She does one with Jason. I was like, what she does too? She does both show in the morning on TV and then whatever. Yeah, found's awesome.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I had someone I'm not I'll come back to your store. And second I had someone this weekend say what do you What are your jobs? And I was explaining and she's like, right, but what do you the podcast? And I go, well, I have a podcast. They're like, right with colts and I'm like, no, we do, like actual like a radio show, not a podcast, like can she She seemed very confused by that.
Speaker 4: It's confusing for everybody else. I get used people ask me what I do. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I talk a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the doctor comes in immediately. He says, oh, you look older than you are.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so really challenge when they look ti, why would you do that? So I wonder how old you thought you were?
Speaker 4: I don't know, and then he's checking me out. It makes me strip. I handed my shirt. Yeah, basically kind of because I didn't know what I wanted. I didn't know what he wanted.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you didn't know what he wanted? What do you want, daddy?
Speaker 4: So I just started clothes and he's like, pull your pull your uh underwear down.
Speaker 3: I was like, like all the way down the side. It's like, I take mofit. I just dropped my ankles and he's like, just down.
Speaker 1: Have you never had a physical before? I'm I feel like you're making this uncomfortable for the doctor.
Speaker 3: Somehow.
Speaker 4: It was really unconfortable for both of us. And I'm looking him in the eye, which is like so weird too.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to do that. I tried to eye contact. I don't know.
Speaker 4: So anyways, I get home and I'm telling my wife about this. She was like, why did you choose a male doctor? And I was like, before I finished, she says, you think women are incapable of like giving your physical. I was like, no, I'm just more comfortable with the guy, and she's like, well, because they know they're doing And I'm like, that's a weird thing you're putting on women right now?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's like no, because it's.
Speaker 4: A weird move if you're a dude and you actively choose a female position to start feeling you up right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it's because I don't want jab a female. She did the cup cup cough cough. That's what I'm saying, Oh pope, cough cough.
Speaker 4: I don't want one, the embarrassment when I drop the drawers.
Speaker 3: And secondly, you think.
Speaker 1: I want to be, like how I'm professional? Want to be dude?
Speaker 4: They would pull on their TikTok live immediately to go from kata as a tenis. So here's the thing. I just feel like it's a weird move. I don't want them to come in thinking like I sought out a female to be making me cup and cough.
Speaker 1: Today, no one thinks you seek them out. You're so, but I am a I think I agree with you more though, because if like, for instance, if it was time for a pap shmeir lets to call it real professionally and they were like, do you want a woman? Or a man guided coologist. I'd be like, absolutely a woman. I do not need a man in a business other than Jake. He already he knows what he signed up for. That's his funeral. I wouldn't. I mean, you know, I think I would feel more comfortable with a woman. Wow, So I get it. I'm glad we agree. Yeah, thank you. One on one point three k d WB with Fallon and Cult. Ever been dating someone and they say something like, oh my, and you realize you're dating an idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got to be my wife every day.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh that you're saying reverse, I'm like, oh, she's gonna kill you.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: We have a list of examples of things people heard their power. For instance, this person said when he asked my grandmother if she'd ever had children. I know I'm dating an idiot, but I want to hear from you too. We'll do that when we come back in five minutes. On Katie one point three kd WB, we're fallin and cold. There are times in life when you realize you are dating an idiot and that that is okay. Okay, you decide do I love them enough that we can move past this? Because we're all learning, we're all growing, right, I've said I'm certain many. For instance, here's an example. My daughter says to me, Mom, what's the closest planet to the Sun. I said Mars, and Jake goes, it is Mercury. I said, okay, that's embarrassing. And then she goes, what's the largest planet? I said Jupiter and Jake goes, I'm pretty sure it's sadd and I go, no, it's Jupiter. Ah. I felt so, I felt so good, like I'm better than you, Jake Gottler, mister smarty pants. Obviously I didn't rub it in his face because I'd already made the mistake of saying Mars instead of Mercury. Yes, now, does Jake consider me an idiot? At times? I'm certain of that. You say your wife thinks that you are frequently.
Speaker 3: I think everybody does.
Speaker 4: Somebody actually, just texting last week, I hope Colts isn't as dumb as he sounds.
Speaker 1: Oh so have you check the numbers?
Speaker 3: What was your wife? And I should have? If I was smarter, I wouldn't talk.
Speaker 1: We love to hear from you. Just a moment where you they said something and it took you aback at and you're like, oh my, why am I dating this person? They're so dumb? Six five to one nine eight nine Katie WB. Here are some I got online. I told him I had to leave in one point five hours. He told me that was oddly specific and I should have rounded up to two hours instead of one hour and fifty minutes. I clarified I had to leave in one hour and thirty minutes, and he said that's actually one point three hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome. I like that person.
Speaker 1: Actually, here's another one. She seemed to be confused about the difference between flamingos and penguins what, but insisted they weren't real because she'd grown up in Alaska. I'd never seen any excuse.
Speaker 3: You don't something doesn't mean it's not real.
Speaker 1: Also, fluming goes are not in Alaska like we would and see a flamingo. Here's another one. There's no way the earth spins once a day. This person said, if it's been that fast, we would all fly off.
Speaker 3: Okay. I kind of go, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: I think of what they're saying, because at any given moment you don't realize it, but right now you are spinning at five hundred miles an hour, which is crazy because when I jump, why do I land in the same position?
Speaker 3: Can somebody answer me that? Probably they can.
Speaker 1: I now know what your wife is talking about. If you found out you were dating an idiot, give us a call. Sixty five one nine eight nine, KATIEWB. Here's another text. I was having bad cramps. I took an advil. My ex told me I shouldn't take them because it's a gazebo. Wait, they met placebo, which isn't even the truth for advil.
Speaker 3: They said, it's.
Speaker 1: So And this text, what kind of bird is a ham was a hard one to ignore, they said, Katie w B. Say one oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. We are thirty minutes away from announcing our weekend winner. So it's twenty twenty five, so we call it the year of like twenty twenty live. You see the play on words there. We're giving away constant concert tickets. So every afternoon at four thirty five this week, we're going to announce a name, and that person, if it's your name, you have ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call us back to claim your tickets to see the weekend the contest is all. If you're like, how'd you get how'd you get the name? It's all on Instagram. So you go to one on one three KDWB follow us and you'll see the post. It's like pinned at the top to get you all of the details. So that's coming up in like third are actually at this point twenty minutes because it's a four thirty five. These are moments you found out the person you were dating was an idiot. They said, so thing you're like, you're taking a back Oh no, oh no, that is that is not that is not smart. Here are some texts we got. We were on our way to a gender reveal party. My husband asked me on the way, so what what are they having? A boy or girl? Just literally what we're going to find out right now. Here's a text It says my husband thought menopause was called mental pause. Oh who that one's like a little harmless. That was this one. My ex husband used to think Conan the Barbarian was Conan the ball bearing. Okay, why this one said We went out to dinner and he ordered the Hallie Burton. He meant halibate, What like, what is happening?
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Well, we have some people on the phone. So what was your moment you discovered the person you were dating was like an idiot?
Speaker 2: So my ex and I used to work together and he would take a penny from the kill every day.
Speaker 1: And he told me that if he feels one penny a day for a year, still have three hundred and sixty five dollars. No, oh no, you're like, you're like, first of all, I'm dating a guy that can't do math. I'm also dating a thief.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the question. Did you stay with him? He sounds like he was really financially savvy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we actually just separated.
Speaker 1: We are not married.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I bet he did a few other idiotic things along the way. Huh yeah, too many to count.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair. Was he fun? Did you know?
Speaker 4: Did you Was there any correlation of like not as uh smart equals more fun? No?
Speaker 1: He was good in bed, right? Uh yeah, all right?
Speaker 3: Always, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Hey, no shame there, girl, No shame. All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a fun couple of years.
Speaker 3: I bet thanks for calling in.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of Gronk, you know Gronkowski. Yeah, he's like the NFL Like people kind of make fun of him because they're like, he's dumb ct whatever. They make jokes and he kind of like leans into it too. Yeah, but he has the most fun out of everybody I have ever seen in my life. They say he's the most NFL player. But I saw a video of him jumping a car with cables, like he's.
Speaker 3: At a store that someone's like, can you give me a jump? They're like, oh, are you Gronk. He's like, yeah, I'm Gronk And he.
Speaker 4: Gets out of his cables, jumps it, and the guy's car starts and he starts chewing from cheering for himself.
Speaker 3: He's like, Gronk, God, did it? Gronk? Did it?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, He's just person so having so much fun.
Speaker 1: Though, Well that's because yep, yep, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: I want it.
Speaker 1: Anxiety. People are really reaching and they always do when it comes to Taylor Swift. It is the pop culture man. It brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. So first of all, they're like, oh, when Taylor wants to be seen, she has seen, so she like the day before she announced buying her master's back. She's in New York getting dinner, were wearing flowers, and everyone's like, oh, that's a dig at Blake Wively because their friendship is over. Remember the whole promotion for blakely Lively's movies was grab your girls and wear your flowers. And they haven't been seen or talked to her. Support each o their sin. So everyone's like, then they start sleuthing to Blake and Ryan, like Taylor's post about buying your master's back. Nope, And then everyone's like, well a lot of people didn't. A true friend would text or call. They don't need to dislike something. But they're like, Travis liked it. I don't know to not like though it seems weird, and.
Speaker 3: If you're going on there, I would imagine he.
Speaker 1: Would like it.
Speaker 3: She's swizzy populates at the top.
Speaker 1: Right you absolutely absolutely, But that's just some sleu thing going on, so who knows. They do not seem like they're like, if anything, they're keeping their friendship on the DL because Taylor's like, I don't need to be connected to any of this right now. Too much negativity Box Office this weekend, Leelow and Stitch took the top spot again, followed by Mission Impossible. We mentioned this on a Friday that the wedding was happening, but Hailey Steinfeld and Josh Allen officially got married at an outdoor ceremony in California. Congratulate to them. They're saying that everyone of their brother is coming at Ariana Grande like. She literally had the pick of the litter for movies when they approached her, because we mentioned on Friday she signed on for Meet the Parents For, they were like, we want you in all these movies like Warner Brothers. Everyone's like, oh my god, we want you. They even said that they would let her film a movie and pick who the co star was, and she turned that out. Her choice was to Meet the Parents For. So hopefully it's very good, but I could see it being pretty good. It's been like fifteen years since Part three, so there's been enough time. I think that people would be looking forward to it. And Ben Siller is like at the top of his game right now, being like the person in charge of Severance, which is one of the biggest shows out there. So anyway, Sidney Sweeney, she said that she is loving the single life. She's just spending a lot of time with her friends. She's loving it, learning a lot about herself. That's her first interview she's done since splitting from her fiance, and it was with The Times of London. Did you get your Sidney Sweeney bath soap yet? Made from her bathwater?
Speaker 3: It's on I Did for You or the Waitlist?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's on, like I don't know, it's I don't know when it's going to get here, but gotcha.
Speaker 1: And Netflix is going to release the fifth and final season of Stranger Things in three chunks at the end of the year. First episodes drop Thanksgiving weekend, followed by part two on Christmas Day, then the finale premieres on New Year's Eve. Do you watch that show or no?
Speaker 3: I did seven years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I watched the first like two or so seasons. Then I kind of fell off, and I know I need to get back into it because I do kind of want to see how it all wraps up and see what's been going on for the past twelve years.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, but shows like that much. It's like a workout. It's like you, if you're consistent at it, you'll stick up with it. But it's like now I got to dedicate my time to rewatch. It's just like it's a lot. Just give it to me all in one chunk and then I want to I won't fall off.
Speaker 1: Even if you did watch it regularly, you probably do have to recap yourself because it's been so long since the last season came out. I started a new show this weekend. I want to recommend. I want to make sure this is it. Okay, it's called hold On, let me fine. I felt that was like The Bad Sister with Jessica b. Well, no, I messed up. Stall for me for a second. You have nothing, not a single thing. I'll let you sit in this, Okay, I'll remember this. The Better Sister is what it's called The Better Sister. I started watching it last night. I thought it was whatever. It's on Prime and it has Jessica bial and Elizabeth Thanks in it. Wanted to suggest it. It's one of those like who Done It kind of shows. You're getting some flashbacks. You know, there's something that went on weird in their childhood. They don't have a good relationship, someone's murdered anyway. If you like those kind of who Done It? Shows? The Better Sister is on Prime not an AD clearly because I couldn't remember the name of the show. I'd be a terrible ad partner if that were the case.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, twenty twenty lies. Guess what what about it?
Speaker 1: Nice work, cult smooth for you too.
Speaker 3: In five minutes, we're gonna call a name.
Speaker 4: If it's your name, Oh yes, you have ten minutes in thirteen seconds to give back to us and five minutes you're gonna want to be around.
Speaker 1: Okay, one oh one point three KDWB. This is so cool. I love that we're doing this twenty twenty Live. So KATIEWB. We're doing like an Instagram contest where you go online and we call it. Tag you tag a friend, you hear your name, you call us, So we're about to We're gonna call it kind of it's interesting, but it's kind of like the Instagram handle of the person, but we know our first name because it's in the Instagram handle. To win a pair of weekend tickets, she will have ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call us back. This morning, they did it and the person called back. So if you know this person, let her know. And this is in case there's more than one person with this name, we'll tell you who she tagged as well, so that should be like, oh, that's not me, that's not who I tagged. Okay to eliminate that. Okay, So as soon as I say the name, we're going to start the clock. Sure, the Insta handle is Sierra and V and she tagged that way.
Speaker 4: Wait should we say the tag or should we do it like, because then if they call in.
Speaker 1: Sierra An, Okay, fine, I gave part of it. Okay, Yeah, So Sierra An, your Insta handle is Sierra and V. Call right now six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. If you know Sierra, blow her up let or no text or center, a Facebook message, an Instagram message, a TikTok, do a dance, and then like Sarah, call right now six' five to one nine eight Nine katie W. B it's four thirty. Seven i'm going to start a stopwatch right. Now ten. Minutes in thirteen seconds is how Long sierra AND v has to call us to win tickets to see this artist right here at the weekend ON katiewb one on one point THREE katiewb with fallon and call no, way no. Way it's already.
Speaker 3: Happened oh are they calling?
Speaker 1: Already, alrighty the phone's. Ringing, hello that's my daughter here and, Okay i'm, sorry Wait i'm all go in the car with.
Speaker 3: Her oh, okay hand it.
Speaker 2: Over SO i thank my mom and It's BECKY.
Speaker 3: V that is.
Speaker 1: Correct, yeah she has a perfect mother daughter do? Congratulations thank.
Speaker 3: You that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Work were you just driving around all day like, listening just, waiting because that is that maybe the quickest anybody's ever.
Speaker 2: Claimed, no we, were we were. READY i was, like we gotta listen right, Now.
Speaker 1: Siara are you a huge fan of the? Weekend it was pretty good. Thing, yeah, okay, okay. Perfect, well Congratulations, siara and are you taking your mom or or it seems like teamwork, there you, know it is great. Teamwork BUT i THINK i want to bring you cold blooded but it's, fair it's.
Speaker 3: Fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you guys have fun at the, show and we're gonna grab some info from you really, Quick, Sarah so hold on one, second and congratulations. Again we'll do another name at seven thirty five am and then four thirty five pm tomorrow on KATIEWB. Kdwb. Listen i've got a lot of like bank robbery situations that have been going on. Lately on my unbelievable story of the days to.
Speaker 3: Day you just hit the algorithm and it just runs with.
Speaker 1: It so this is my latest. One there's a seventy four year old, woman no. Priors she's, Like i'm going to rob a bank because she's, like she's she can't. Handle she's about to go through financial ruin after being scammed by someone claiming to be from THE Us.
Speaker 3: Customs oh what a piece of.
Speaker 1: Trash, yes praying on an elderly person took all of her. Money she's now in financial ruin, again no priors, ever so she's, LIKE i got. It she made a bad. Decision she robbed a. Bank she was, arrested she took full. Responsibility she is still in prison because this was In april of twenty twenty. Four, Calm. Calm she was arrested at her home shortly after the. Incident she admitted to the crime. Immediately she was, like, Dude i've went through financial. Hardship she'd borrowed money from family and.
Speaker 3: Friends financial, hardship so.
Speaker 1: YEAH i. Mean she was sentenced to an indefinite prison term of four to five and a half years and is currently. Incarcerated so four to five and a half years not a long time, normally but at seventy four years, old that's not, great so awful if you were like her grandchild or her daughter or. Something there isn't like a she got Out, no oh that was twenty twenty. Four she will get out in four to five and a half. Years oh, blowney writer her a letter in. Prison i'm sure she'd love to.
Speaker 3: Mail here's the.
Speaker 4: Thing, yeah you play your cards, right you're a good, person you do, all you do everything.
Speaker 1: Correct you don't then still get to do something messed. Up what about that bank teller that day that had a gun pointed at? Them you think they deserved that just because she went through financial hardship due to a.
Speaker 3: Scale adversity in their. Life they'll get over.
Speaker 1: It as someone who's been scammed, recently if you RECALL i was scammed. Recently that What i'm, saying not out of all my, money BUT i don't think my first decision would have been to go rob a bank over. It you're not thinking.
Speaker 4: Clearly you're young and so fruitful, though if you were seventy talking about my Ovariest, listen the issue is when you're seventy. Four let's be, honest people arent going to hire. You they're gonna be, like, well you're just going to retire in a, Year so, Like i'm not gonna get.
Speaker 1: TRUE i see, old they are. Ages you're not wrong about, that absolutely. Agius BUT i see old people working everywhere all the, time.
Speaker 3: But their grandfathered.
Speaker 1: In that's not. True no, offense but there's no way that the Like walmart greet is grandfathered into A walmart, greeter, right or a barista or whatever the job, is that's not a. Grandfather that's someone who either retired and they were LIKE i, NEEDED i want to do something my, TIME i want to be around, people or it's someone who didn't have a four to oh one k or retirement plan so they still have to.
Speaker 4: WORK i would let it. Slide i'm on as you.
Speaker 1: Also have a rule in place that everyone gets one chill daddy.
Speaker 4: Chill you get a chill doaddy. Chill now if you abuse, it you're going to. Prison but in this, instance you could hit that chill daddy chill button just like the gold buzzer On.
Speaker 3: America Scott, talent thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i always wonder how what the forum was to you'd be able to that Chill daddy.
Speaker 4: Chill you're in court and then there's a button there and that says chill on. It you smack it and the judge's, like.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, guys they use their one chill daddy, chill SO i have to let them out for some.
Speaker 3: REASON a Song do you Like peanut a?
Speaker 4: Lot So i's.
Speaker 3: Playing everybody's, like all, right, yeah you're off Scot.
Speaker 1: Free that's crazy AND i don't completely hate.
Speaker 3: IT i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i think you should change that order one oh one point three KD wb With fallon And. Cold time for the ONE k wordplay your chance for one one thousand. Pennies call right now sixty five one nine eight NINE. Kdwb you match words with Either colt or myself or your chance to win good luck.
Speaker 3: One on.
Speaker 1: One play three k D w With fallon And cult and what's your?
Speaker 4: Name Pain?
Speaker 1: Ah this is the ONE k. Wordplay you're a chance to want one thousand. Pennies do you want to partner with me Or? Cult? Today you try to match four words with one of.
Speaker 3: Us i'm gonna go with all.
Speaker 1: Right cult is going to leave the. Room i'm going to give you four. Words you give me a whatever word comes to your, mind but also think of what you think cult might. Guess, okay, okay all. Right your first word is cleavage. Crawl your next word is dump like D U m P.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 1: Chuck all, right your next word is, pimple and your final word is cleat. Soccer all, right let's Get colt back in. Here all, right here we. Go, Okay i'm gonna start with the with the order of, WORDS i think you might have the best left.
Speaker 3: With ye that's, fine dump.
Speaker 4: Tom tom, Truck, yes, yay we got.
Speaker 3: It pimple, popper pimple. Popper, yeah the guy the it's like pimple. Popper guy who would say popper, popper pimple.
Speaker 1: Popper i'm gonna maybe give it to. YOU i don't. Know she said. Pop, oh but you said, popper which isn't the same. Thing, yea, YEAH i think it is from your bank. Account it. Cleavage, wait, no your next word is let's go.
Speaker 4: Cleat cleat shoe now sock soccer.
Speaker 1: Cleavage.
Speaker 4: Okay part of me wants to say, nice part of me wants to, SAY i don't, know what would you?
Speaker 3: Say sometimes. Cleavage what you say for?
Speaker 1: Me the WORD i would have chosen is not the word she.
Speaker 3: Chose it's not like, no but that's marty. Girl isn't LIKE i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i think you're making it too. Difficult yea, CHEST i don't know leavage she, said BRA i probably would have said, boob but but unfortunately cult didn't get it either.
Speaker 4: Way, Yeah i'm so sorry this white people choose. Falling let this be a lesson to. You ACTUALLY i BLAME i kind of blame, you, actually.
Speaker 1: Your, partner thanks for.
Speaker 4: Playing, okay we have somebody on the phone who has a kind of a serious. Question, OKAY i don't know what's. About it was like it is it personal or, like can't tell? You i'm, like is it about?
Speaker 3: US i can't tell? You is it about? Something so it's kind a HIGH. Q let's talk to him in like four. Minutes, sure.
Speaker 1: One on one point THREE k d W. B we are falling. Cults, okay someone's been on the, phone have a very serious. Question what's?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 3: YEAH i had a check For, yeah for, sure what's? Up what can we help you?
Speaker 4: WITH i was, wondering.
Speaker 1: What's their thoughts On.
Speaker 2: Mexican food Or chinese pacos.
Speaker 3: Trash, No i'm, kidding it's, awesome.
Speaker 1: Dude probably my two favorite types of food those, Are.
Speaker 4: NO i, LIVE i live In dallas for a little, bit SO i LIKE i like a lot a lot of text max type of. Food but WHEN i get that like Authentic mexican that is so good And chinese that IS.
Speaker 1: I love A chinese. Buffet, yeah it's part of our.
Speaker 4: A lot of traditions like we get it for Like New Year's eve And Christmas.
Speaker 1: Eve yeah, yeah, yeah what about you do you like?
Speaker 5: It? Yeah usually have trouble deciding between those. Two, Andever i'm gonna go eat or.
Speaker 3: Something are you trying to have us pick what you should eat? Tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah chinese is so good because you get like a meat in the, broccoli you get some soy sauce up in.
Speaker 1: There, Tonight i'm Thinking, Mexican why for so many reasons give me?
Speaker 3: One you can't even give me. One you gave me one. Here, hey you guys are drawing me to both.
Speaker 1: Sides, okay well what if what which place would you? Go if you Got mexican where would you?
Speaker 3: Go and if you Got?
Speaker 1: Chinese where would you?
Speaker 3: Go there's this restaurant over In west Called. Okay it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: There they got some Authentic mexican food and For chinese.
Speaker 1: Food oh, wait did they have one of those in Like? PLYMOUTH i think they, do because they did remodeled in this. Locations oh my, GOD i am pretty sure cult this. Is i'm pretty sure that's the name of the place THAT i told you about literally. Yesterday that's in a strip mall By Willow creek Movie. THEATER i we went there because we saw guys sneaking tacos in and they were so. Good it's kind of like.
Speaker 3: A little hole in the wall about. That, yeah you should do.
Speaker 1: That that's the one you should do if that's What i'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Of, ye thank. You you're. Welcome you know you. Should you should get both and just live it up.
Speaker 1: Tonight that's true to go, hard but that's been.
Speaker 3: Expensive, yeah, true you're. True all. Right, well, yeah let us call in and let.
Speaker 1: Us be a part of this pivotal moment in your.
Speaker 4: Life can you call us at this time tomorrow and tell us what happened and how it.
Speaker 1: Went oh that's a, cool that's, Good thank you, Guys thank, you all, right.
Speaker 3: Said, yes, sir and NOW i guess we'll find out.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow this time we'll see if you Got mexican Or chinese.
Speaker 6: Food today's trending with felon and cold on one on one point Three katie W.
Speaker 1: B i just saw this and it's. Exciting if you're a fan Of Lowly, young you, know she Seems i'm too messy and. Clean she is going to be at The Palace theater On november twenty. Fifth they say tickets go on Sale, Friday june sixth at ten. Am she looks like she's like a really fun show to go. To and she has some other songs that have been trending on Like instagram and TikTok that that would be really.
Speaker 3: Good, yeah to be.
Speaker 1: Cool It's, june so we got a lot of things to celebrate this. Month Obviously Pride, month shout, Out Black Lives Matter, Month National Grade Outdoors, Month National Nice Tea. Month oh my, GOD i had no. Idea are you an iced tea? Person you. DON'T i don't take you as an iced tea.
Speaker 3: Person what does that?
Speaker 1: Mean like you don't seem like you have that kind of vibe.
Speaker 3: Tea PROBABLY i like a twisted. Tea what does that.
Speaker 4: Mean it's like a tea with alcohol on, it drinking little twisties every now and then sometimes you gotta go back to, it get.
Speaker 1: Twisted, yeah sometime. Soon you AND i have never been twisted, together that's.
Speaker 4: True, Yeah and physically we have never been twisted.
Speaker 3: Together it's not WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Met but you AND i have never been lit. Together, yeah, nah we should one, time but you know how Well i've been lit around. You you were not lit at my birthday party last. YEAR i was lit and left my party before anyone, else did it?
Speaker 3: True did you walked? Out you told, everyone, Sorry i'm leaving and you just.
Speaker 1: Left well that was because You all you do is. Complaining you know what you? Do you remember that all you do is.
Speaker 3: COMPLAIN i did have you share with the.
Speaker 1: Party, no this is what. Happened you show the, party you ordered, pizza then you got mad because you never went and claimed your, pizza so they threw it, away stayed to, reorder and you're, like what kind of place just does?
Speaker 3: That, well they talk to me five minutes in and.
Speaker 4: THERE i went up there five minutes later AND i was, like, hey, whatever this is my where's my?
Speaker 3: Pizza they're like we threw it. AWAY i got.
Speaker 4: OLD i was, Like, okay first of, all you could leave pizza out for seven, hours someone still eat.
Speaker 3: It you're talking about you threw it, Away but that's my. Point hey what?
Speaker 1: Money go and tell you talked about, it, like, hey, cal welcome back.
Speaker 3: To The Twin. Cities what's.
Speaker 1: New you're, like throw my pizza.
Speaker 3: AWAY i used to work out. RESTAURANTS i, know for dang.
Speaker 4: Sure they definitely waited two, minutes took it in the, back ate it all, themselves and they were, like, well deal with the repercussions when he comes past for.
Speaker 1: IT i want to, SAY i feel like part of your story is, true BUT i almost feel like you were like twenty minutes late to get that.
Speaker 3: Pizza, okay the timeline is. BLURRY i lied.
Speaker 1: Everyone there's no way it was five. Minutes you are not someone who checked your. Phone they texted you and you probably didn't see.
Speaker 3: You for thirty. Minutes i'm, Sorry claire will.
Speaker 4: Do it was talking to me and my wife's ear off with her, husband and we Were.
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken blame for anything in your?
Speaker 4: Life it's actually a pretty common pattern THAT i don't.
Speaker 1: Have you found a new.
Speaker 3: Therapist, no but that's not her because it wasn't on her company.
Speaker 4: For some, reason only give us eight sessions thinking about cure us.
Speaker 3: Crazy that's.
Speaker 1: Wild all, right that's your, TRENDING i guess, yeah, therapy yes.
Speaker 4: Cool hold on one, second this is definitely. Frozen one. Second this is my. Fault this is the internet we have in our