Speaker 1: Through lights of Dimmit, Chatty, scroll and slow one more Sunday before we let it go my crophones, warm hard is stealing, heavy Boy, smiling through because of the memory, Stay steady.
Speaker 2: From the leading nights, laughing to the Brigsday through the.
Speaker 1: Wild chats where read all run.
Speaker 3: The play if you read if Supergrima up when the word fell Day Sunday, it's my last stream on day before SUPs.
Speaker 2: Time, Monday morning, wanting Hill. Thank you for Memorist, Thank you father Ride, thank you for the people I meant through being alive Outlook, you guys, we're keeping the parting bars going even when the platform stop showing remembers not by forever.
Speaker 1: This is a bye from then on see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 4: We'll see you and we.
Speaker 1: From the Zeo, the Hero, the Lercos to the mods, we built something real on these digit roads. Didn't matter, the views didn't matter, the cloud We had each other.
Speaker 4: That's what it's about.
Speaker 5: We danced through the.
Speaker 2: Glitches, we cheered through the winds turned strange mister.
Speaker 3: Felines again and again.
Speaker 5: So raise up the fast.
Speaker 2: Let the final streets finds, chapters posing but the story, and then Sunday it's my life stream on deal Live.
Speaker 4: The forces down.
Speaker 1: Monday morning and one and yell.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the memories, thank you for the right, thank you for the people I meant to deal Live.
Speaker 4: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: We're keeping this card and barge going even when the platform stop showing. Remember, this is not a bye forever.
Speaker 5: This is a bye from now on.
Speaker 1: See you when we see you, no goodbyes to see you later. The bars coops floating with the Nagators wherever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 2: D Line gave us the sparting, our fan and the blast Sunday.
Speaker 4: It's my stream on deal.
Speaker 2: Thanty four memories, I hold the time thinty four people.
Speaker 4: You made it all right. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 4: We're keeping the part. Manch is not open to just keep on.
Speaker 2: And this is not.
Speaker 4: Forever.
Speaker 2: This is a five Now.
Speaker 3: We'll see where we see you.
Speaker 1: Love you off, see you on the next.
Speaker 3: Dream wherever it is.
Speaker 4: Party March stays a clot.
Speaker 5: You know what is all guys? How is everybody doing? What is up? Y'all? Welcome to the show. My name is Jake yo Yo Buda. What's up? Guys? Yeah, someones are uts.
Speaker 4: Hello, just me, no else.
Speaker 6: I have to I have to remember, uh, I have to remember now two when I when I get off of here, when you when we are done here, I have to remind myself because this is not my streaming ard. I have to remind myself to go in and turn that that that setting back on. Oh okay, because I have to turn up Jesus Jacob's things, not mine said, I have to remember.
Speaker 5: Turning that home. But ladies and gentlemen from the great State of Utah, mister.
Speaker 4: Sorry, where the Mormons dwell?
Speaker 5: We are actually on Blaze right now, Blaze streaming. We're also on the line you too.
Speaker 6: But we're we're going hard. We're we're not leaving. We're not We're not like like the Wall Street We're not fucking leaving.
Speaker 5: Right you remember that movie?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know right it out to the very end.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Because here's the thing. That's that that's what we that's what we're gonna do. And I know a lot of people say that we don't care about our buy way another the Brain is a music by new album. Yeah, your music coming out today or tomorrow tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I have a I have a new one just some stuff that's been sitting around that I haven't put out at all, haven't posted or shared. I just compiled it all together and it's coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You can go to another brain dot com.
Speaker 4: That's right. We also have T shirts. I also got some new physical CDs today, and anybody that buys a T shirt, I will send you a free CD with it, as well as magnets and T shirts. If you buy Jake Hudson's T shirt, I will send you a CD and some stickers and stuff for free. You keep that in mind.
Speaker 5: By the way, did you it's the same CD that you sent me?
Speaker 4: Well, I have that one, but I also have I have quite a few variety.
Speaker 6: So what is going to be the sorry? What CD is going to be the one that has my voice on it?
Speaker 4: I don't think that made it onto a CD. I use that for a It is on Spotify and it is on YouTube, but it's not on a CD yet. Okay, but yeah, yeah, the one that you did an intro for is on it's on YouTube right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you guys didn't know that. But how are you feeling?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, just just hanging out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're we're actually so we're all blaze right now, Blaze streams.
Speaker 5: Blaze is a before you ask, No, it's not the Glenn Beckwood.
Speaker 4: Does it have anything to do with marijuana? No, okay, I just figured blaze, you know, and blaze it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Uh, Blaze is actually gonna be by the way, We're just doing these streams just to tell people we're not leaving until they tell us, tell us we we have to leave when they shut the doors on us. That's the last days of the that's the last day.
Speaker 4: But do you want to do a twenty four hour stream on Sunday for no again?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, No, should do a fundraiser and make people pay. Where's Where's dead? Fool at No?
Speaker 5: By the way, uh two dollars a day and has been blocked.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen him around, well, at least Twitter, I haven't seen him around.
Speaker 5: He showed up to my stream this afternoon an hour ago. Ah.
Speaker 4: Why why did you block him?
Speaker 5: Because he can't like bothering me about my friend show?
Speaker 4: Oh geez.
Speaker 5: A yeah m hm, but.
Speaker 4: I just your friendship with who was?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh geez? So is he mad at me too? Because I'm friends with her?
Speaker 5: You're not following him and uh, are you following him on? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh yeah I have.
Speaker 5: He's a thunderhead. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I follow a lot of people I don't like, just to be in the know of what's going on. I could give you a list if you want, quite a few. One of them Jake Hudson. Yeah, I gotta. I gotta stay in tune with what you're doing.
Speaker 7: I know you like me, Yeah, you know your the You're the one that asked to make my shirts.
Speaker 4: I like anybody that is positive and supportive, and that's that's the category I put you in.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So here, let me ask you this. Gerald Sheets from Storage Wars, California passed away. He was seven six seven.
Speaker 4: Is that the guy that hit it big with the comic book Locker was?
Speaker 5: Yes, But here's the thing he said. He said he sold the one he's talking about in nineteen ninety two or nineteen ninety in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 4: Yes, he would have.
Speaker 5: He would have made millions, but he only sold it for one hundred and twenty five thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I remember seeing that. That's crazy. There was so much shipping there.
Speaker 5: I remember him. He was he was the one that got the Frank Geziera's locker. Oh damn, you know the way he paid thirty six hundred dollars for and made over three hundred thousand dollars for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's too bad. He passed away.
Speaker 6: Uh he Renee DeSotos said, Renee.
Speaker 5: Then Soto said the that Daryl was getting cyberbully ah ship.
Speaker 4: Anybody with some notoriety will get trolls headed their way, unfortunately, which is why you have trolls, Jake, I don't have trolls. Nobody messages with me because I'm I'm off the radar. I'm literally off the people.
Speaker 5: People don't want to fuck with you.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I feel like they would they had a reason to to show up at my house or at my job, call my wife, you know, all that good stuff. Nobody's done it yet. This is not an open invitation, This is not a challenge. By the way, I know some of these people are sick. But if your choice is you're gonna mess with Jake, you may as well just mess with me instead. I'll take it. Leave jacolone two dollars, Dan, if you're out there, leave Jake alone. He can be friends with who he wants to be friends with he's an adult.
Speaker 5: I lost, By the way, I lost a lot of viewers, zero viewers. Right now, it's me.
Speaker 4: It's me. They're like, who's this guy? Send send Sick the link again. Get the other guy in here that we like.
Speaker 5: Or alf.
Speaker 4: Hey, I found I found a picture of me when I was five years old. Guess what shirt I was wearing? Alf Alf.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We did a good show. Uh, we did a good show. And the figures. I gotta remember when when I'm in here doing the thing, I remember to hit that button where it turns back on dethientication because it's not my server. It has my name, has my Uh. But I did put a few of the artwork, and ready, I made this one.
Speaker 4: Nice. We should put that on a T shirt.
Speaker 5: This one and this one. Hey, we need to put that one in. This one need to be put on a T shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you already have the stickers of that, right, or a sticker.
Speaker 5: I have a couple of stickers of that one that I got off of Amazon. We need that on a T shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to look good on a T shirt.
Speaker 5: Actually, By the way, you want to see the one that tissed off Joe. You want to see the picture that tissed off Joey C. Always Joey C got mad at this one, said he was going to call the Secret Service on me because of this one.
Speaker 4: Don't post it then, do you really want them on your ass?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: This is by the way, this is this is a joke. Ready, that's the Joe Ship.
Speaker 4: Of course it's a joke. But I'd vote for you over him, just.
Speaker 5: Saying that's it's a joke thing. I am not running for president.
Speaker 4: But but Joe, here's the thing he doesn't have. He doesn't have a secret Service. He's not the president. He might send Spider Alamar after you or lou to.
Speaker 5: God, louse, loud to God, hates hates people, a lout.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll soon What happened to him? Is he does he stream still? Yes with Joey send him the link?
Speaker 5: No? Oh, by the way, do you do you remember this? Hold on? I'm gonna tell you something. This is I think this is the Shuli war. Ready, yep, that's the war that had.
Speaker 4: Used it for like a chat room, a mote or whatever. Okay, yeah, I could tell it's when it's enlarged, it's pixelated.
Speaker 5: Why do I keep hitting the justin Kimble.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what button is that? H So, who's live right now? Who are you competing with? Love viewers? Is Carbon still live?
Speaker 5: I don't care? Oh did I show you? Hold on? I got I got some charatures. I did something?
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 5: All right? You want to see the first one. Here's the first one. Here's me as Homer Sampson.
Speaker 4: Yea nice.
Speaker 5: Here's Aaron as a anime character. That's Aaron.
Speaker 4: Oh boy.
Speaker 5: Here's me as a lizard.
Speaker 4: I like that one.
Speaker 5: Here's me as a Hank as a King of the hill things antag this.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Yeah nice.
Speaker 5: I'm actually gonna keep the lizard the lizard. Good look at this? Thanks to Lord and Savior l Ron Hobbard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh man, I have a song about the Scientology cult. You should check out. It's on YouTube. Actually it's pretty.
Speaker 5: I thought you hated uh Scientology. Hey, I just went love because I just went love because I wanted to do a stream with you.
Speaker 4: Brother, Dead Air, Dead Air.
Speaker 5: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can hear you. Just know nobody you or me? No one was talking.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Is anybody watching?
Speaker 5: There's nobody watching everybody's busy watching like smo bought mess Me about means me about means me about means.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's he talking about? Let's sniper.
Speaker 5: No, let's not say we did.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll just put every put it out there. Hey we're sniping. No, just say that we did?
Speaker 5: How about No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, something tells me you don't care for a schmool too much? Is that true?
Speaker 5: The guy's an idiot.
Speaker 4: I don't know much about him. I've watched the stream for a little bit a couple of times, but nothing's me not that I dislike him, just nothing's made me want to go back. I think it's just a chat room show, like everybody wants to just go in and chat with each other and dabble. You want to dabble in the dabble verse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he's he's a loser that he he listens to us.
Speaker 4: You don't like hughsy.
Speaker 5: Husy is a person? He is?
Speaker 4: He definitely is a person.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say what h what what I want to say? Just terms of service?
Speaker 4: No more? Is it because he likes Oasis?
Speaker 5: Let me just tell you said. Yeah, what I want to call him is a British cigarette.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't say it. I know, will Blaze let you say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah in d law and we're also on dlaw DLive.
Speaker 4: Will let you say it? Not YouTube?
Speaker 5: Oh that's the video.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. You don't have to watch it right now, but you can post it the chat. That's the scientology related song.
Speaker 5: Oh no, kay? What is it? Elbron Hubber is a big fat loser.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit more in depth than that. It doesn't say that.
Speaker 5: No, alright, I think I'm gonna call it all right, I'm getting tired. Actually I hear you.
Speaker 4: Nope, that's it man, Unnerving brain dot com. Go buy Jake's T shirt. Please, I'll send you free stuff in the package.
Speaker 5: Let me do, Jake.
Speaker 4: Thanks man Later