Speaker 1: Get ready for it.
Speaker 2: And so October one, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli effect.
Speaker 3: And here we go with some more snapoo news.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're mixing a little bit of comedy along with awareness and why not. Now, Look, I started to work on this over the weekend when the mass shootings were happening and they were dominating everything, and all there was was blame the left, blame the right, and et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But I said to myself.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to wait this one out. And then I didn't feel well enough to do the Tuesday night show last night, so I said to myself, let's pack it all into one, okay. So for the first day of October, we look back at the last weekend in September. Why because it was a weekend in violence and overload mode by the artist formerly known as America. And here we go minor defensive trump from Ochelly. By the way, is he was not spending one point four million dollars in US dollars per outing of government funded golfing this weekend. In fact, I'll give you a link in the show notes it's called did Trump golf today? Totally nonpartisan, just showing you which weekends he decides to golf and which ones he doesn't remember. That used to be a big argument when that was a controversy, if you will, or a controversy.
Speaker 3: Do you miss those days? Sadly?
Speaker 2: The alleged opposition is two week and appears to be anything more than a fixed fight right, pathetic, pointless, and the true independent might see them as the enemy within Wow, Trump got a gas lighting nickname? Correct, my, oh, my, oh? And who shuts down the government answer? The government survey says.
Speaker 3: Yes, and now we're doing that.
Speaker 2: That happened, just so you know, And maybe I'll bring it up again because it's worth mentioning. But does it really matter to you? Well, it will, and it costs money every time it happens. But hey, why should we pay any attention to that?
Speaker 3: Right? Hey?
Speaker 2: Did I mention that that alleged democratic thing is an opposition? It's so weak that it appears to be right, a fixed fight opponent for maga?
Speaker 3: Did I mention that? Ready? All right? Anyway, this is the way that we do now right in what used to be America.
Speaker 2: Have no fear though because Amazon Prime is paying forty million dollars for Milania and Trump's documentary, raising ethics concerns with you know, bezos seeking contracts from the Trump administration. But it's all a transaction. Also also just so you know, well, what do you call her? Conservationist Jane Goodall? Renowned for chimpanzees, remember the chimpanzee lady who went out there to live with him and all that stuff. Now, the funny thing is, I had myself a Mandela brain part and said to myself, I thought Jane Goodall was already dead, but she just died at the age of ninety one. Again, links will be in the show notes. And I'm still not getting to the weekend yet because the weekend was Michigan Mormon's mass casualties. And are you sure you hate people eating soybeans? I mean, this is what it was, right, Combat veterans with PTSD or a combat veteran excuse me with PTSD drove a boat to a North Carolina shoreline and seems to have contributed to Operation Fear the Reaper, which is what I'm calling the mass shooting events now by participating in a mass shooting in Michigan, a man who appears to not be a typical lefty in initial reports anyway, allegedly drove a pickup truck that was often previously pictured with very patriotic decorations intentionally crashed it into a Mormon church before participating in a mass casualty as a shooter in a mass casualty event that included gunfire and regular fire by arson.
Speaker 3: This event was on the same day that the.
Speaker 2: Leader of the LDS church, elder and prophet, also died at home from natural causes at one hundred and one years of age. And funny thing is I see the through line of PTSD and again getting credit for the wars that we had to fight in the War on Terror by not producing And this is one of the good things we did learn one lesson from Vietnam. Don't produce as many damaged soldiers to send home, and don't send home as many body bags.
Speaker 3: Guess what the American public allibia alone for twenty years while you do it.
Speaker 2: See this way, you don't have to go just from the sixties into the seventies, but you could go from the early two thousands all the way to the disastrous departure that Biden went through right, and nobody complained much.
Speaker 3: Where it was your anti war people. Then.
Speaker 2: Anyway, when looking at motive police media and every simple minded, easy answer seeking you know, internet anti sleuth will likely not ask for seriously acknowledge that a death of a modern day profit in an unusual sect of Christianity may have been part of the motive. In a related si op potus, Trump continues his simple answers campaign by declaring it yet another targeted attack on Christians in America on a nearly instant anti social media post, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But if you go for follow ups.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of stuff, and there were plenty of people slouthing on the internet, as they said, and looking at you know, Google Earth and exactly which piece of property had an anti or pro Trump thing on it, because supposedly since there was a stop sign pictured and by the way, it doesn't look like it was right along with the sign. There's a little bit of an oddness to it. But anyhow, somehow Google Earth pictures and everything else doesn't matter what the family said. It's obviously the left and somebody needs to answer for me why a guy who said that, you know, the Mormons were the Antichrist because they're not typical Christians. I know they're being accepted as such, but remember they're the one that the con man rewrote their bible for right, the Book of Mormon. I know it's not polite to say, but one Christian attacks another. Perhaps, like the end North Carolina right issue over the weekend, PTSD might have had much to do with it more than left wing mops. It's just a question I'm asking because both of them apparently had injuries and both claimed to be suffering from PTSD. Now I'm not saying that they did or did not. I'm simply saying that here we go again. By the way, some shooters are killed in the action and some are not. Anyway, the suspected gunman's father came out about it and everything else, and it's not as strange as the Charlie Kirk conspiracy theories, as they keep going. By the way, if you want to keep score at home, there is a mass shooter tracker online which I will also give you the link in the show notes for and the Neo Moral Majority, brought to you by Project twenty twenty five has amended your pre programmed response. Remember thoughts and prayers, thoughts, and prayers. Remember this Kitty's thoughts, then blame the left, then prayers.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: In addition to faux virtue signaling of the previous era, Arne Jesus and his Maga disciples recommend you continue not thinking independently and discourage thinking in general as something you should ever try at home. Also accept no responsibility for inspiring violence ever FBI RS man who threatens to shoot people at a Texas Pride parade. But I'm sure that disappeared down the memory hole because that happened over that weekend too. But there were other mass shootings that occurred to and some people were claiming in twenty four forty eight hours that we had so many, et cetera. But it's not new, it's not even interesting really, because this is just how we are in Grand Theft Auto America. Okay, and look Orange is the new Apprentice?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Unreal Reality Season two or term two will also feature the Agricultural Domino Exhibition, as every grown commodity becomes simultaneously worthless in many international markets and retains unaffordable status for Americans who might seek out something to eat. Spoiler alert, though, Oh, Kelly calls this to double crash of twenty six to.
Speaker 3: Another year to be determined.
Speaker 2: Anyways, anyone skiing with Tina Turner left or right points.
Speaker 3: To be made. And they both used government shutdowns as leverage. Does anybody else seeing this? A schiit Trump to attend congressional meeting as government shutdown looms.
Speaker 2: That was the headline. And now, well that happened. So I'll give you some links to that stuff. Hey, and you know what else? Fat bear week? That thing ended with chunk.
Speaker 3: I gotta fix this. It says chuck in my stupid and note in front of me.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to type chuck, but the bear's name is literally chunk winning with a broken jaw?
Speaker 3: Is that kind of like buy a nos? Hey? Look?
Speaker 2: I also could tell you that there's plenty of BB sitters in Magaaland. And I almost said America, but that ain't what it is no more. Dare you say Genisi? Well, the International Court has definitely filed some stuff and hey, you know, trying individuals for genocide, war, crimes against humanity and aggression. I'll give you the link to it because nett Yahoo's being charged. Interesting how he propped up Hamas for years and now it's blown up in our faces. The premier's policy of treating the group as a partner at the expense of a boss and Palestine statehood has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from. That's according to the Times of Israel. And I'll give you the article that goes along with that headline. Anyhow, maybe, just maybe, and I'm going to take a look at it. Let's see, I might have some audio here for you that might be food for thought. Right before I tell you that apparently big headline for some people, Ben and Jerry's is bringing back pumpkin cheesecake flavored ice cream.
Speaker 3: Eh. I don't know who the hell likes that crap? But do they still make American Dream? I don't know. I can't afford Ben and Jerry's no mo, so you guys, let me know. Do they still make that?
Speaker 2: Is Ben and Jerry's, Like, I think it's like seven dollars a pint where I live, So I ain't buying that kind of ice cream. I'm trying to feed my family and we ain't gonna eat a pint of ice cream between.
Speaker 3: Us because that'll just suck. But I know I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not gonna identify where this audio comes from. However, it is kind of interesting when we consider the various battles going on in the streets of Memphis and other cities over ICE detentions and stuff. Oh, by the way, that shooter who shot up people, I think two of them have died now, and neither one of them was an ICE agent, even though they allege he was targeting ICE agents. Funny thing is, you know what, here's a guy who couldn't shoot as straight as some others and apparently shot some of the detainees. And how is that going to affect things? With the government shut down? By the way, I mean, I know that I still will be funded, and policing and the National Guard, I think they still get their paychecks, but I'm not sure with the courts and stuff got to shut down, right because you can't pay the employees to do all that stuff. And by the way, how is this going to affect people with the mask bet deportations? Again, just a little audio excerpt that I refuse to identify.
Speaker 4: After mass deportations, you might expect that there are thousands of additional jobs for US workers but your research doesn't really show that that happens.
Speaker 5: Can you just.
Speaker 4: Explain why mass deportations cause such economic harm, such job loss for US workers.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: So, there are several reasons, one of which I think is widely understood by the American people, but the others not so well understood. The one that's well understood is people often say, oh, well, unauthorized immigrants take jobs at Americans aren't willing to do so if you remove them, the Americans aren't going to go Someone who lost their job at a factory in Maine is not going to go to the Central Valley of California to pick fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 3: People get that point.
Speaker 6: But there are several other, arguably even more important reasons why this is happening. One is a simple issue that we refer to as the demand side effect, which is not complicated at all. But there are about eight million unauthorized workers in the United States. They earn hundreds of billions of dollars every year. They spend that money on food, clothing, stores, rent, et cetera, et cetera. And if you take those people out those hundreds of billions, they're going to lose their jobs. Loser income, and that hundreds of billions of dollars are spending goes away, which means American businesses are going to sell hundreds of billions of dollars less, which means they're going to cut back on production, which means they're going to cut back on their workforces, which mean American workers are also going to lose their jobs.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the funny part is they often always say, by the way, this just a little piece of audio from Congress and this guy, I'm not even gonna identify who he is, but maybe you'll go akad and put a quote or two into your search engine of choice and see what he's talking about, because he says, look, you know, first of all, you remove the illegals that we're spending all that money. That kind of affects the economy. Plus now there's another issue that seemingly people don't understand about this removing the undocumenteds without taking the time to, you know, sort out what to do, You've actually just shrunk the workforce, which in turn shrinks other things.
Speaker 3: But why should I bother to explain it.
Speaker 6: There's a second, probably even more important issue, and that is that people seem to think that unauthorized immigrants are simply close substitutes for American workers, but that's not the way the work goes.
Speaker 3: People have been.
Speaker 6: Studying this now for the last twenty twenty plus and have found that, in fact, in most cases on authorized immigrants are not substitutes, but they're what we call complimentary workers. They work in conjunction with other workers, not in competition with them. And what happens is if you strip out, for example, in a restaurant, the three or four workers in the back who are chopping the vegetables, cleaning the bathrooms, et cetera, and you can't replace them, then the American worker who may be overseeing a restaurant, who may be a waiter, a waitress, they lose their jobs as well.
Speaker 2: See, the other thing is that the undocumented stopped coming in to eat at the restaurants if they're cheaper joints and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So therefore, guess what.
Speaker 2: You don't need as many waiters and waitresses, and you've just shrank things. Now, look, I'm not saying this is a good idea to perpetuate this, but here's the issue. When you radically remove them and don't account for what they're actually doing for the economy, and don't replace the circumstance. You've literally just shrunken the overall thing. And I finally have an answer, sir, from somebody who did research on it. He says, for twenty years. I'll take his word.
Speaker 3: Thing is, I've been asking myself this question for fifty years. Why in the hell?
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand it benefits certain people in certain industries and all that, but I didn't see the other side here and didn't think about it, and I'm willing to bet neither did you. So, you know, just saying it's just one of those things, I mean, one of those things that I can't wrap my mind around sometimes. And I got to get back to it because I'm busy researching other things. I mean, much like the pumpkin cheesecake flavor. I don't quite get it. But guess what that kind of explains to me why both sides, no matter who's in power, nobody ever, ever, ever fixes the illegal immigration.
Speaker 3: Problem, do they?
Speaker 2: And now we have somebody who doesn't understand what they're affecting when they're affecting things and implementing policies kind of recklessly.
Speaker 3: And I guess we'll just step to see how that works out. By the way, I'll be right back after that.
Speaker 7: This is James Corbyn at quarter Report dot com and you're listening to the olly affected o'celly.
Speaker 8: Dot com dot com Radio Chili dot Com.
Speaker 9: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 1: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com revelation through con say.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 5: All the mus expressed by callers, stools, there, anyone else that happens to get on the air of Jelly dot Com do not necessarily reflect the views of the Jelly dot Com or chilly and we are not responsible for getting stupidity which might ensue you.
Speaker 11: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 12: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Files Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tank.
Speaker 11: Tanks Larry and Cock Cock.
Speaker 3: For more information, go to Larry Height, Height Handcock dot Com.
Speaker 10: Com.
Speaker 13: Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 3: Digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Hey, And that reminds me that it is October first. So therefore, we're getting pretty close to the conference in.
Speaker 3: Dallas where I will be the MC. But is that the only news that's fit to report about that?
Speaker 2: No, there's a ton of people that are going to be on the conference in person, and I'm a little mixed up as to who's in person and who's not at this point.
Speaker 3: But it does, it does get into it, doesn't it. Look.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm going to return for another, but I plan to do a midst episode live. I know Will O'Halleran let's see Carmine is planning on sending into Peace. There is a piece by Robert Tannenbaum coming up. Clyde Lewis is expected to contribute as well, Chris Gallup, Let's see who else? Russ Baker That ought to be fun for me anyway, David Boyland and of course Larry Hancock will contribute. I'm looking forward to seeing Paul Abbott at the conference and give his presentation on Oswald and what's happening. Alex Harris is expected to come Brent Holland will be sending in a brand new documentary and possibly another piece, etc.
Speaker 3: Etc. And when is this happening?
Speaker 2: Coming up pretty quick November twenty first to the twenty third, And if you choose, you can obviously go to Assassination Conference dot Com and attend it either virtual or in person. And it ought to be interesting again because I think it might be my last time trying to MC this sucker and seeing what I can do. Also, Eric Hunley and the other guy there from America's Untold Stories, Robert Grodin, you know, Mark Rubear or whatever his name is, that's the guy.
Speaker 3: Anyways.
Speaker 2: Bill Simpitch is expected to contribute as well, Johnny Cairns, Matt Crumpton, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So where is that going to be In case you're in Dallas or you're going or whatever, It'll be at the Fairmount, which is at seventeen seventeen North ackerd Street, Dallas, Texas. And that's just the way things are. And once again at Assassination Conference dot Com, if you choose to use the code to get a ten percent discount, O'Kelly ten works over there and it'll give you ten percent off of your attendance, either way in person or virtually. So sign up, get your tickets and do your thing for Lancer again. The last conference aside from the Judith Barry Baker Association that is still doing a live thing in Dallas in November from the twenty first to the twenty third this year, So be there. I'll also be on the noll and who knows, there might be added some prizes in the breakout room and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 9: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 8: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Do you like history?
Speaker 9: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nations Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author.
Speaker 2: Mike Swansonlly dot Com Radio network.
Speaker 10: Conversation or conversation silence broken.
Speaker 2: So back to your regularly scheduled mind control already in progress. I did mention Fat Bear Week because you know what, mind control isn't just for politics anymore, regardless of how many conservative multi network madness there is, you know networks there are excuse me with extra heavy Fox affiliates also made fat Bear Week part of last week's scripts, and I already spoiled the ending for you there. Chunk won it, Yes he did, even with a broken jaw. So what happened at this recent you know, generals gathering in their messes?
Speaker 3: What happened anybody else noticed that a few.
Speaker 2: AI generated narrators are being overused by the way. Anyhow, Trump just ordered his top generals to crush the enemy within that would be left wing Americans. And that is headlined from a story I'll also give you a link to. In the show notes, trump suggests US cities will be training grounds for the military.
Speaker 3: Kerry.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now we got an explanation for what's going on in Memphis and all across the country. But even though it's not supposed to work this way, intelligence military intelligence has been doing this for quite a while, whether.
Speaker 3: You know it or not. Let's see ice beats more.
Speaker 2: US citizens can't seem to shake the Gestapo label somehow, because they're slamming a couple of women to the ground, although one of them, which was done indoors, just went viral recently, so I don't know what to make of that. Ice arrested a US citizen twice during Alabama construction site raids.
Speaker 3: Now he's suing anyway.
Speaker 2: That was published today on the first of October government shut down, of course.
Speaker 3: Of guide to what's still open and all that.
Speaker 2: I give you that from politico dot com and that'll be in the show notes as well. Ultimately, a well, you know what, there's a lot of messages that we could get out here right now, and I'm going to go randomly with yet another and you know, again, it's just food for thought, folks. But about the Charlie Kirk thing, I'm not saying much because I'm not in the mood to get even more reduced in size and attacked any further. And oh, by the way, YouTube is doing nothing with my appeal. But they paid Trump, I don't know, twenty million dollars, twenty five million dollars. I got to get the exact figure somewhere. I know they just paid him, and maybe they'll pay a couple of the other Conservatives because you know grift Us is definitely open twenty four to seven better than a seven eleven on any given day.
Speaker 14: Another clip shows Kirk attempting to dismantle Ukraine, parroting Putin's propaganda. He claimed Ukraine wasn't a democracy because Alenski had not held elections. The truth, as a Cambridge professor reminded him, was that Ukraine's constitution forbids elections under martial law during wartime. Kirk then exposed the absurdity of his argument by insisting Zelenski should override the constitution to prove he wasn't a dictator.
Speaker 7: Zelenski refused to hold an election. Would wait to Churchill, hold an election during the work. It's not his constitution. Lincoln held election during the work.
Speaker 3: He can call.
Speaker 7: That's not sure you can call an election. You call us snap election. He's full dictator of the country because he knows that the people of Ukraine would kick him ot immediately, because he's deeply unpopular. In fact, if you want to show a statement in the world, he would call an election and win by eighty percent and say, see, I'm super.
Speaker 10: Popular, so that's number one.
Speaker 3: I have a problem with that.
Speaker 7: I have a problem with a person being propped up as a government was sending two hundred million dollars two that refuses even to face his voters. Constitutionally, the Ukraine is not able to hold an election because it's under the military law at the moment, and that's.
Speaker 13: Just a matter of response.
Speaker 7: Again, he can as a prime minister or president and over he can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 14: Don't think about that. Zelenski is a dictator if he doesn't hold elections, and a dictator if he ignores the constitution to hold them. This is the in coherence Trump's followers thrive on. They twist themselves into contradictions that make no sense but serve their agenda to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be something that Charlie Kirk lost a debate on big time.
Speaker 3: But you know that's okay.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of other things too that are kind of interesting, And I mean, you know, I could dig further into the Charlie Kirk thing, but I don't want to draw attention, not really. Gotta say though, that Trey Crowder has an interesting view on it. Maybe I'll give you guys the link to that and the link to some other audio.
Speaker 3: But why should I bother.
Speaker 2: You know, we are living in a different time, that's for sure. And I got to give full credit, by the way, because ultimately I found all of this news just over the weekend exhausting to begin with, But then when I was going through it, and I'm trying to figure out exactly how to nail this whole thing down, and I'm saying to myself, how do I make sense out of the insanity that I see from not only the government but the governed?
Speaker 3: How do I make sense?
Speaker 2: Oudam in a country that they don't recognize any longer because I am surrounded by people that refuse to think and accept other people feeding them their thoughts no matter where they are friend and foe alike. And I'm telling you, I'm having a hard time figuring out the difference anymore because sides are being selected for me. I mean it hurts, It really does hurt. It hurts my head first of all, more than anything. I mean, it's just it's too much. You know, Farmers in what used to be America currently starting to realize Trump wasn't their friend because soybeans, better known as the essential vitamin in liberal Antifa Easter Bunny Island diets is going bust real time, and the ripple effect has reached their wallets. So some of them are out there a little bit pissed.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 2: But stay tuned though, Red and Blue sports fans. It is a delayed reaction with more to come. Some TikTok farmers not focused on the TikTok rapture. Oh, that was another thing that was supposed to have happened. We're supposed to see a rapture.
Speaker 3: And that was a bigger TikToker thing than I thought.
Speaker 2: We might have missed it last week. Maybe we're just the left behinds. I'm not sure, but some of them are on TikTok now right now, crying and giving the f you to other TikTok mockers, mocking their suffering as an obvious outcome for Trump voters getting what they voted for and having buyers remorse. Newly minted media mogul Okay Rich Guy Trump Approved that now owns the American share of the company via you know, USA Patriot Protection rackets should be able to sort that out. Upcoming seasons of Orange is the New Apprentice on Real Reality Show Season or term two will.
Speaker 3: Also feature all of this.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's getting any better, and I think we're just gonna have to, you know, continue just either following fat Bear week or admitting that we're winning or admitting that we're losing. And ultimately, I'm telling you, I got to give credit to Jimmy James for pointing me to one of the crappiest movies that I have ever had to sit through related to the JFK assassination in any way, and it's not even really about the JFK assassination. I thought he was nuts when he was telling me about this thing, and I'm going, what the hell are you talking about? I saw the Umbrellment now anyway, poorly named, but ultimately a message badly written in the JFK universe of content because it's a badly and script tells us the point that most miss no matter what they select to pursue, okay, truth, what they want us to do is give up when it comes to the pursuit of truth because it's not going to make a difference anyway. And ultimately that's this twenty eighteen The Umbrella Man, Stupid ass movie, which I'll also give you the link to, but credit to Jimmy James for sending me this failed propaganda message in a bottleneck four much more than a metaphor in the metadata corrupted by but not owned by the metaverse. It's amazing. I'm telling you one more time. The whole point is to make you surrender at some point or engage in the already active civil war. You know, the Democrat, they're amazing. Maybe they are an enemy within because they are so either feckless or ridiculous or attacking each other, they cannot form a coherent opposition to anything. We know that if one ideology or the other in this country continues to prevail for too long, always terrible economic and social conditions continue to prevail. And we don't have to look at nineteen thirties this or a bar other foreign country.
Speaker 3: We look at our own damn history, which isn't even that long.
Speaker 2: And no Secretary of War is not the best idea, especially when it's like, hey, fat generals and fat military guys, you guys need to, you know, get tough like our dear leader.
Speaker 3: Because he's in such great shape. Again Fat bear weekended with chunk winning with broken jaw. Look, I'm telling you this is where we're at.
Speaker 2: We're meant to be exhausted on the hamster wheel, either trying to survive in the economic collapse, which is happening in slow motion, or to get over wrought with nothing but the illusion of a need to fight one another in a civil war.
Speaker 3: This is what neither left or right wants to tell you. They want to sit there and own each other and tell you how right they are and everything else.
Speaker 2: And here's the truth. They're both being fed propaganda scripts. They're both following them very well, and we can be the rest of the lemmings going off of the cliff. But if you're a listener of mind, there is a chance still left that you are thinking independently. Now, if you allow every damn thing else on one particular side of the media stupid spectrum to feed your thoughts to the degree that you are just parroting their scripts, enjoy. I'll tell you ignorance may indeed be bliss, but it is wrecking what could have been America. And so why do I watch my country go down the freaking toilet here? Why do I watch military men putting up with punks like Pete Hegseth and a guy who got himself deferrals at a bone spurs, telling them to be tough. I mean, I know military generals are not the same as grunts, but for Christ's sake, what is wrong with this picture? It's like watching white people tell me about the mafia. Damn it, I just brought up Lancer presentation again. I can't help it. I am doing constant research on this, you know. And I got explained to a room full of white Americans A and DRAGONA Okay, not cause stnah, am I gonna miss Halloween this year? I think I'm gonna miss Halloween this year. Also, I think they turned the clocks back on like November second or first or something that's coming up. But I gotta tell you, I am not feeling good about the rest of October.
Speaker 3: I think we're in a dangerous land here, and I'm just going on my.
Speaker 2: Gut because the news is telling me nothing on any side from any electronic let me. I'm a wash in Charlie Kirk, Oh God, conspiracy theories that most of them make no sense, although credit where credits do? How come dairy Queen had to disappear that a guy stopped at That's a weird situation there.
Speaker 3: I mean, this whole deal is bizarre.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, you know, if you think that they're feeding us so much of the truth, they've been sitting here placating us with everything. And I haven't even brought up Epstein yet, because no matter what, they're not gonna give you anything but more and more distraction. And one begins to wonder, if it's all distraction, what is the point.
Speaker 9: Oh, maybe that is the point.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Full credit to Jimmy James, though, because as I'm watching this movie The Umbrella Man, I'm thinking to myself, this is deranged because they want to make everybody who cares about a conspiracy that they can see, and everybody who is a obsessive conspiracy theorist, we are going to become a very unique enemy. And this is nothing new. This is not left or right wing or post maga or Trump's fault or none of that. I was bitching about this before Trump was even supposedly on the scene for his presidential run the first time, because I was listening to General Wesley Clark saying that basically, conspiracy theorists are terrorists, and I read Cas Sunstein and yeah, that's one of the tsars or whatever the intellectuals ours under Obama, who I also complained about for those of you who say, oh, you're a lefty, apparently not, because I also said Joe Biden is deranged and clearly too old to be doing anything anytime he popped up. Because I recognize what it looks like when somebody's mentally damaged. I mean, I've been around enough people, including myself, who've taken blows to the head. I know what it looks like when the lights are sort of on but not everybody's home anyway, what is this? I gotta say, this is news, but it's also my form of comedy and definitely definitely snapoo baby, that's verse sure, yea sticker?
Speaker 3: Have you express?
Speaker 13: My callers school?
Speaker 5: Who's there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Chelly dot com do not necessarily reflect reviews of Chilly dot com or Chilly and.
Speaker 3: We are not responsible for a thing which might ensue.
Speaker 13: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: And I imagine I could claim I have four wheels, it doesn't make me a wagon, but okay.
Speaker 1: I'm.
Speaker 16: The leader of John Kennedy. Come on, now, that's a real effort.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com.
Speaker 2: Enter Judith Baker in her own words, you'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where background utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get as well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judah the very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contact with Jackie Brown at k I A s j F K at A O L dot com. It's a fun book and actually dissects the many many fantastic clans Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 3: Very fantastic clo.
Speaker 2: O destruction.
Speaker 10: Destruction.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 15: Also, apparently Pete hegg says had a big idea recently. I guess he was in his office one day, fueling a manic episode with shots of fireball ranting and his assistant like, you got everything set up for the Pentagon beer pong tournament next week? Okay, great, all right, next order of business, I want you to draft a memo to military leadership tell him they all got to come here for a meeting on the thirtieth. Yes, sir, what should I say is the purpose of this unprecedented and clearly vitally important meeting?
Speaker 3: So I could talk mad shit and get everybody hype as fuck. Bro, that's what. Don't tell him that though, I want it to be a surprise.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm gonna go set deaf jam on these bitches that don't say I said that sounded super black.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I said. It's could be sweet as fuck.
Speaker 15: Put put that in the memo, say attendance is mandatory, but it will be sweet as fuck though.
Speaker 3: Signed Hegg's dog right. He was very into it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 15: He had the American flag up there behind him, and I guess so General patting himself on the back must have hit a gas mask bong filled with his own farts before he got started, because he was feeling himself for it. He get up there like, all right, first things first, kick ass and rip shit. That's what we do is starting today, we're going old school A right. I don't want to hear any more of this woe cast Ooh did you need a convention MS to view occasional with these bullshit?
Speaker 3: I got rules of engagement were like rules of engay shit war crimes.
Speaker 15: Give me more crimes, That's what I say, American motherfucker lighting shit up since seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 15: Also, no more fatties, no sir. Starting today, we're all gonna be ripped as hell. We're gonna train him m A. And we're painting flames and all the tanks. It's gonna be fucking sick. We're gonna have tight ass heads.
Speaker 3: The effect.
Speaker 11: Fact In Denial The Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 12: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 8: Level Stoy Apple Stroy Apples, Don't.
Speaker 7: Will warn it on.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, So I'm gonna close this one out just by telling you one simple thing or two.
Speaker 2: The fact is I could still use your help at ochelli dot com. There are ways to donate and to help out. And yes, indeed there is a link to a different PayPal than we used to have, but it is what it is, and anything that comes in is helpful. I want to give thanks, especially to Jimmy James recently, not only for that contribution about Umbrella Man, but also for a contribution in general, and anybody else. Look, if I missed you, I missed you, but I know I got Chris. I definitely thank you at some point. And if not here, it is. Again there's not a lot of people to think because we are losing ground and I'm hoping to keep it rolling in the next year. But look, if it ain't there, it ain't there, and I got to figure out something. I'm barely keeping the lights on. So you guys, along with Mike Swanson, are keeping me alive, and that's the way it rolls. I appreciate you, and we'll continue to appreciate you. And I gotta say that let's see real, real fast let me just get hold of it here, because I know I owe a bit of thanks to somebody else from about a week and.
Speaker 3: A half ago.
Speaker 13: Oh where's he at? Let's see somewhere on this line.
Speaker 3: I know it's here.
Speaker 13: I just want to make sure, let's see, let's see.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, I will get around to everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do another fresh news show tomorrow best I can, that is, if there is any new news to report, because it's all the same crap. And you know, should I talk about what's happening in each and every city and how people are getting.
Speaker 13: Normalized with the troops on the ground.
Speaker 2: And nobody would have put up with this in a democratic regime, you know, just saying, but look, one way or another, the system forces itself further and further down your throat.
Speaker 3: Until you're dead.
Speaker 13: And that's what I see here. And it doesn't matter if it's red or blue, you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna choke on it just the same. So that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: They're controlling the media very very well. We're keeping the conversation curved. We're making sure that there are little, you know, protection payments being paid by various people while the tech bros take everything over, and the technocracy is winning and the billionaires are winning. And the Big Beautiful Bill really took a lot of money out of people who were on the lower end and gave what seventy thousand dollars more to your average millionaire.
Speaker 3: It's all good because they all signed off on this.
Speaker 2: And don't forget the Democrats are just as responsible as the MAGA. Keep it in mind as you get pissed off, and as you go to try and purchase food and can't, and as you try to keep your lights on and can't, or at least that's what I'm thinking about when it's happening.
Speaker 3: What the hell did we do?
Speaker 2: Why did we give away? Why did we give away everything to these people? There needs to be independence and independent thought and a nuanced way of dealing with stuff. It's not all about extremes and getting yourself hooked into somebody else's narrative and parroting somebody else's propaganda. Is there something wrong with the Charlie Kirk shooting. Indeed there is, but Uncle Mikey.
Speaker 3: And O B B B B B B bur bur.
Speaker 2: By not even doing any proper research. It just happens to be a guy with the same last name doesn't help anybody, nor does it help anybody to come up with your BS theories about somebody getting shot from the wrong angle. Now it is strange that the dairy queen is gone, and they're renovating the area where Charlie Kirk died, and so on and so forth, And you could.
Speaker 3: Look at how legitimate grief is hijacked and weaponized. You could look at that.
Speaker 2: Don't bother to look at, you know, two different guys getting hung in Mississippi from trees. Don't bother to look at the many mass shootings unless there is an enemy to blame. That you understand, until we begin to understand that, quite frankly, we have a lot more in common with one another than we do to go at each other's throats, and we need to go for the throats of those that keep exploiting us. We're going to continue to make the same mistakes. So if you are a true supporter of this show, I am o'ceelly. You are the effect. But there ain't that many of you anymore. So I got more love to give per each and I appreciate you, and I hope that you call.
Speaker 16: Right, Well, what do you want to know dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons, Really.
Speaker 3: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 16: But okay, Oswald on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the DAFA assassination Blaim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com.
Speaker 3: It's a fun book and it actually.
Speaker 2: Dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 16: Thank you for all the great information, Yo, Yellois.
Speaker 17: Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the Ochell Effect revelation through conversation
Speaker 10: M