Speaker 1: About This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 2: It's a WABC special presentation.
Speaker 1: Now here seventy seven WABC's Michael Cohen interviewing President Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: It's the President.
Speaker 1: Hello, Michael, Michael.
Speaker 2: How you doing, sir? Welcome?
Speaker 1: Welcome, country is doing good.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks thanks to you, sir. So I want to go back to twenty sixteen if we can, because you and I have obviously traveled the pretty rocky road together. You remember, do you remember, sir, when I went on CNN with Brianna Keeler and she told me that you were underwater in the polls and I responded with those famous two words, says who, which became some worldwide meme and advocate.
Speaker 1: And then they weaponized you like nobody's ever been weaponized like you have been.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe just you and I, sir, but.
Speaker 1: You yeah, me too, But I don't consider mine, you know, mine was Mine was at the level that nobody's ever seen before. But they weaponized you. They weaponized a lot of people. And I respect the fact that you recanted everything you said, and that's a big that's a big thing that you did. That's a very big thing, sir.
Speaker 2: You may remember you may remember that following morning. You called me into the office after and then you gave me one of those traditional Trump slaps on the shoulder and he said to me, f them, You're stronger than them. We've got this now. The funny thing is that CNN never apologized, they never retracted anything, and now years later, CNN, MS NOW and the other left leaning outlets they're doing the exact same thing, constantly talking about you being underwater with favorability numbers. Mister President, what do you say to these people who keep bringing up polls when you're not even running for office? Again, what's the point?
Speaker 1: And I think that we're doing really well in the polls, the real polls. If I were running today, I think I'd win by twenty five points. I think we'd win by a lot. The economy has never been stronger. We're doing numbers that nobody's ever seen before. You take a look at what's going on with Venezuela. It was a one day deal. It was actually a forty eight minute deal. It was an attack where we took a truly bad person out of the country, including the wife, out of the country and now standing trial. This was a very evil man and the country. We are involved very much with the country, taking out millions and millions of barrels of oil, and that goes right into our treasury. We've done the Venezuela was amazing, and now with Iran, they will never have a nuclear weapon. We were controlling, essentially controlling and soon controlling the Straits. We're doing very well with the RAND. The press doesn't like to say that, although a lot of the press does say it. You know, because the Navy's gone, the Air force has gone, the leadership is gone. Part of the problem is so many of the leaders are gone, it's not easy to make a deal. Nobody knows who's leading. But I think the public sees what we're doing because Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, very simple, and I think the public sees it, and I think they appreciate it and they respect it. And I tell them they'll be a little higher for your energy costs, but they'll be a little bit higher for gasoline. You know. I had it down to a dollar eighty five cents a barrel, and then I said, but we have to make a journey to the Middle East because we can't let a rent have a nuclear weapon, and that's what happened. And we've been very effective. We've wiped them out, militarily wiped out. Now they have some missiles, they have some drones. Their capacity to build them is very low right now compared to what it was five months ago. It was five months ago they were knocking them out. Now it's very hard for them to knock out anything. They're in bad shape. They have inflation that's three hundred percent. Their currency is valueless, you know, it's virtually valuable. The military is not being paid, so they're advadhat. But uh, the key to the reason, I did it, and we had no choice, and I would have done it again a hundred times. And they cannot have a nuclear weapon, and they won't be having a nuclear weapon, And.
Speaker 2: Why not just then turn around and tell the American people, you know, the one thing that you may you may feel some frustration going on right now economically the price of gas and so on, But why not just turn around and say to the American people, you know what you get to do. You get to go to sleep at night with knowledge that there will be no intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile being fired towards the United States, Because if they had it with their theocracy, sir, you know exactly what they would be doing right now.
Speaker 1: So I do tell that the press doesn't get it out, and I say it often. I said it the other day at a big rally I had with the police out on I saw it Long Island. And we have these unbelievable rallies or rallies are potentially bigger than ever. I mean, if we did rallies as an example, if we did rallies now, nobody ever had rallies like this, their potential. I think they're bigger than ever. There's a great spirit for what's going on, especially in light of what's happening with all these crazy theories and policies and lunatics that are running. You have lunatics. They would destroy the country, and they're being put in the Democrat Party. I think they'll be wiped out in the election because the people are too smart to allow that to happen. It's never worked in a thousand years. That stuff has never worked and it's not going to work now. But they're not even smart people, you know, you watch some of them. Half of them can't even speak properly. So I think we're doing very well. We are letting people know about that. We're letting people know that. You know, it's wonderful to say everything's good, but you can't if you had a country like that, and they're crazy. If you had a country like that, they would absolutely use the nuclear weapon without question. And so I stopped that, and I stopped at cod with the B two bombers. I also stopped at the jcpoay that was the Obama deal. There was such a disaster that he made years ago. Had that deal, had I not terminated that deal, a rand would have a nuclear weapon and they would have used it very quickly. They would have wiped out Israel. They would have wiped out the Middle East. And you saw that because when this thing started, surprisingly to everybody, they started shooting missiles at sort of semi neutral country. They were going after Saudi Arabia, guitar, they were going after UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, and nobody really knew they were so involved, and they started hitting everybody. If they had a nuclear weapon, they would have used it on everybody. And look, there would be no Israel if there was not a Donald Trump president.
Speaker 2: I think there'd be no Saudi Arabia either.
Speaker 1: Right now, I believe the Middle East would have been entirely wiped out. But Israel definitely would have been wiped out. There's no question there would be. They tell me that there would be no Israel if there was no Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: You know what surprised me was, how did they end up with a thousand pounds of sixty percent enriched uranium when allegedly, whether it was under Biden, whether it's under Obama, whether it was on every president by how did they end up with literally one thousand pounds of nuclear grade, well a soon to be made nuclear grade enriched uranium.
Speaker 1: So when we hit them with the B two bombers, which was an amazing attack, amazing deep into the night with no moon, with no light, no nothing, and every bomb hit its mark and wiped their whole nuclear thing out and it was in fact obliterated. But when we did that, people had no idea what to expect, no idea. You know, you're going in there, You're going into a very very dangerous place where these incredible machines and the job they did, the job those machines and those pilots did was really amazing. But Obama allowed that to happen. Biden allowed that to happen. Other presents allowed that to happen. This should have been done. This has been going on for fifty years, and this should have been you know, it's been forty seven, but we talk about it for three or four years. It's actually the number is fifty one years, but we say forty seven because that seems to be the standard number that everyone uses. But this was going on for fifty actually fifty one years now, and it should have been taken care of by other presidents or other countries, and it wasn't. And Iran became the bully of the Middle East. They were bullying everybody around. They were the boss, and bad things were happening, and they would have absolutely taken out Israel, and they would have absolutely taken out the Middle East. I guess they would have shot at us too. But had they had nuclear weapons, if they had that capacity, it would have been different. Now, when we hit them with the B two bombers, they were exactly two weeks away from having a new nuclear weapon. And that's why I had to do it, because you cannot let them have that kind of a weapon.
Speaker 2: But you know, mister President, that's that's a time period that most people are completely unaware of that. It was the imminence was there.
Speaker 1: Well, they knew it, but they forget it. You know. The one thing in politics, like the border. When I came in the border, they were allowed twenty five million people, many of them criminals, many of them murderers, many of them people from mental institutions, drug dealers. They were pouring into our country totally unchecked and unvetted. I solved the problem in thirty days, and solved it beautifully in sixty and at the end of ninety days, nobody comes in. In fact, we have now as you know, because they issue reports and they're not issued by me. In the last sixteen months, zero people came in through our are horrible. What was horrible southern border where it was just an open sieve, it was an open wound, and zero people came in. So what happens, though, is people forgot about that. They forgot we had a border problem we had. I got elected partially of the border. Yeah, by the way, that happened to times. When I ran in twenty sixteen, I got elected on the border was bad, but it was never bad like this. This was crazy Where Kamala was the borders are, and she never spoke to the border patrols. She never went there. She was the border. She knew less about the border than a child would know. So I solved the border problem and nobody even talks about it. I did things that, you know, because in politics, I've found it's got a two week week life. A victory has a two week life. You solve a problem that was, according to most insolvable, and I did it literally in thirty days. But I solved the problem early on. And beautifully, we have a great border right now. I mean, people come into our country, but they have to come I legally, and they do come in legally, but nobody comes to our southern border. Nobody not. I mean literally, it's hard to believe. Actually twenty five million people can, including murderers, and believe, so many others, into our country and we get them out and we're getting them out. But they came into our country, and I solved it. I solved the problem. And when I want to talk about it, experts, you know, the so called experts, if there's such a thing, they say, sir, nobody cares about the border. You solved the problem. They forgot. They don't talk about it. So when you remind people, they say, wow, you know, the boarder was a real problem. It was probably the biggest thing talked about during the election, and I solved it quickly and effectively. And everybody had missed that, including the Democrats. I watched the Democrats now apologizing. They're saying we should have done that. But you know, there's a two week life to things, and it's a shame. But when people hear it and all of the things that we've done, we have more money being invested in the United States right now than at any time in the history of our country by a factory of five. We're building more factories, plants, we are building factories for cars, are moving in from as you know, the factories from Canada where they left for Canada, they left for Mexico, they left for Germany, Japan, South Korea. They're all coming back. Toyota just announced, Honda just announced billions and billions of dollars that are all pouring back. They're coming in. A lot of them are coming in from Mexico. People don't like to write that they're coming in because of tariffs. We've made a fortune with tariffs, a fortune.
Speaker 2: So you know, maybe mister President making a fortune.
Speaker 1: Michael, it's brought people in because companies are coming in because they don't want to make a car in Germany or in Mexico and have to pay a twenty five percent tariff because it doesn't work for them. So rather than paying the twenty five percent tariff is very simple. Some people still don't understand it, but they're all building and in the next year and a half you're going to see buildings open, and you already see it in the construction numbers. The construction jobs in this country are through the roof, and that's because of all the plants and factories being built all over our country. There's never been it's a renaissance. There's never been anything like it.
Speaker 2: So maybe what we should do is then how a press conference and literally put out all of the accomplishments, because what's happening is boss. You remember when I was by your side, I literally used to analyze the polls right, and remember how much attention that I used to pay to that methodology. I would come in, I would say to you, oh, you know that claiming that you're thirty one percent, that you're underwater, But I showed you that.
Speaker 1: The super crookt the polls are exactly well. The reporters, as you know, a crooked, but many of them. You have some great ones too. But for the most part, it's it's really just an example size roughly, when you read the New York Times, it's so dishonest when you read these things and they're not doing well. Look, the reason they're not doing well is because they've lost a lot of credibility. Now you do have great journalists, you do have great reporters. Also, many people are very good, very very good. I could name them, but by naming them I leave some out. But you also have a lot of people that see how good things are, see how good things are with The economy is a renaissance. There's never been anything like it. We had the greatest economy ever in my first term. This is gonna blow it away. This is just gonna blow it away. And when these factories and plants and everything else have finished. But already, if you look at the jobs we're bringing in Chips and Jocca, we had no chips nothing, We're zero. They got stolen from us and they were brought to Taiwan. Those companies are now all coming back. We're building the biggest chip plants in the world right now, mostly in Arizona, and we're gonna have chips. We're not gonna have to import chips anymore. It's amazing what's happening. Medicine is coming back. You know, we learned that from COVID because we didn't make medicine. We literally had to rely on Ireland and China and other places for the medical and the medicine. And they're all coming back. Eli Lilly's building six major plants, Merk is building, They're all building Pfizer. They're building massive amounts of medical for pharmaceuticals and drugs of all kinds. And it's amazing, including medical eq whipment, the medical equipment businesses through the room because if they don't come back, they have to pay big tariffship or make it in Germany or other places, so they're building it here. It's what's happening now is a miracle. I hope it gets properly reported so.
Speaker 2: Well you know that it won't. And when they have these sample sizes of fifteen hundred people, sir, why do you think that the media keeps pushing these poles, these terrible polems, and what do you think that they're actually trying to accomplish by constantly telling the American people that your numbers are under water.
Speaker 1: Well, they're trying to take spirit away from people. But the people know, and I have poles, and the poles are great. If I ran right now, everybody, I beat everybody by many points, many many points. Now the law precludes me from doing it, unfortunately, but the you know it's too bad because I frankly I would love to do it, but the law precludes me from doing it. But if I ran right now. But what I am doing is I'm helping some very good candidates get elected. And the endorsement is second to none in history. It's second to none. We've had a great period of years now where I endorse a candidate, even in foreign countries. I endorsed a man running in Columbia, Lt. Gray, and he ended up winning. He was tenth in line and he ended up winning. Argentina kept him going so many countries, I mean, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen countries. But frankly, more importantly, when I endorse somebody running for the Senate, when I endorse somebody running for Congress, almost always they win almost always, even if they have a huge deficit. And I pick a lot of people that are not incumbents. I mean I pick people that a lot of people never heard of, and they win. So it's it's been quite amazing, and it's something that we have to that I consider it to be extremely important, and I have to be very judicious to be honest.
Speaker 2: Well in old fantasy. When you say it's important, you, sir, have actually withstood possibly the most egregious weaponization of any politician in history. I probably would do the most egregious weaponization as a citizen. I mean, with all of the cases that were brought against you. Here's the thing that people don't know. I of course know because I was there with you. You successfully fight them. You don't care. You will fight them tooth and nail to the very end. While and all of this while you were still campaigning to be president forty seven, I want to ask you, because I know how tough it was for me, what was the toughest moment for you during that time period? And actually did you think that you were not only fighting for your political life, but for your freedom as well?
Speaker 1: Well? I never think about tough. I think about just getting it done. But I had we had crooket politicians. You knew that maybe better than anybody. Look, you took back, You recanted your testimony. They forced you to do that. They threatened you with jail, They threatened you with everything. If you didn't go against Trump and you took it back. I wouldn't even be talking to you right now if you didn't. To be honest, I mean, you did something that very few people have done, and some have to be honest. They you know, they saw what went on. They weaponized government. They went after you. I remember when they attacked your office on a Saturday morning, like at six or five point thirty in the morning, and they the FBI went into your office. That they raided your office. It was disgraceful.
Speaker 2: My home, the hotel or the law office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did that, and they you know, it's a lot of people wouldn't have been able to take it. You took it for a while, in all fairness. Then they broke you down. But you you came back. Look Tiss James and Alvin Bragg, what they did to you, and they used you, and what you did was was actually a brave thing because you said what they did was wrong. You agreed that your testimony. They forced you to say things that you didn't want to say. They forced you to say things that were false because they have a threat with jail and every other thing. Probably I don't know, I've never spoke to you about that, but probably the worst things that you can imagine. They weaponized government against you and against others, Michael, there were plenty of others too, And it's a disgrace. And I think it's so amazing that you came out and you you told the story, and people respect you for doing it.
Speaker 2: Well, some people do, and other people truly hate me.
Speaker 1: With the PA weren't Michael. They made you say things that weren't true, with the threat of jail hanging over your head and everything else, And you don't think people respect it. They do respect it. They respect that you were able to do that, that you were able to, you know, say the truth because we have to. Well, we're going to lose our country the Biden administration. And I don't know, I was Biden was never smart thirty years ago. He wasn't smart, but he certainly wasn't smart in the last few years. And so I don't know but he was surrounded around that beautiful, that beautiful Oval office. He was surrounded the resolute desk. He was surrounded by vicious crazy people high IQ you know, many low IQ's, but high IQ people that are nuts, I mean, radical left crazy people. And they weaponized government. You know, I get a kick out of every time they see not necessarily a kick, but I get a kick out of everything. Every time I see they say, oh, Trump is weaponis is? They weaponized government more than any administration in history by far, think of it. I got impeached twice and I did absolutely And remember the perfect phone call. I made a phone call that was perfect. You know, they impeached me. And then they found out that the call was recorded. It was they actually had marine scenographers, but they essentially it was recorded. And when they or the call, Nancy Pelosi said, oh my god, we impeach the guy. We can't impeach him after this. And then they said, but let's keep going, just let's keep it. In other words, when they found out what they impeached before, when it was given and shown it was recorded, yes, they went crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember they did angry. They did from the beginning. They did that just from the beginning.
Speaker 1: People that did it. Michael, she got she said, you got us into a miss anyway, and I beat it. The Republican Party was unanimous, one hundred bers. Will you hear that before? But the republic was and we and we beat it. I beat it twice. But think of it. I got him, I got impeached twice. That's weaponized. I got indicted, I won everything. It was a beautiful thing. But I went through hell. But I got treated like nobody no president has ever been treated. And I must say it's much more pleasant now than it was in the first term.
Speaker 2: We're also a different president today. I mean, let's go back to the very beginning. The stupid Steele dossier, that fake nonsense. How about the Russia hoax? Also the fake they came after me with with steel bats and you know, and grenades. It was unbelievable. Do you remember that time you called me boss into the office. I was home and you said, you know, have you ever been to Progress said, sir, I don't even know what Prague is. And he's I guess you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know it's in Prague.
Speaker 2: I've never been there.
Speaker 1: The man named Michael Cone was in Prague, and by being in Prague, I guess that was a bad thing because there was somebody in Prague and they said you were there, and it turned out in fact, I asked you to go back and get your passport. I wanted to see it. I said, you never went to Prague. It was a big story at the time. They had Michael Cone and either it was another Michael Cohne or the person didn't exist.
Speaker 2: It did not exist, really exist. Yeah, yeah, he did not, Sir. I want to ask you a question that I think is even more personal between the two of us. Why are people so viscerally angry that you and I have reconciled differences working to restore a fifteen year plus friendship. Why is it to these people that forgiveness seems to upset them so much.
Speaker 1: Because you did something that most people don't have the guts to do. You told stories in order to get out of trouble, and you thought about it and you recanted your testimony, and most people don't have the guts to do that, and by recanting, you hurt them. And frankly, you will get to the President of the United States and to the country because you told the truth. They forced you to say that. I mean Alvin Bragg and Leticia James, two crooked people. They forced you to do that. I remember when it was happening. I said, you know, I don't know if somebody like Michael is going to be able to hold out. They forced you to do it. It's happened before over the years, many times, probably you know, many different things out in the wild West that happened. But this was the United States of American and I watched it happen, and Michael, you and I know people where it happened with others. Also, the level of weaponization in this country was disgusting. So when you went and told the truth the people that were on the left, the radical left, lunatics, same people we have out there now, it drove them crazy. Yeah, it drove them.
Speaker 2: You know. And I tried them crazy too, because so many of them, their profile pictures are of a cross, and they claim to be these devout Christians and so on. And I always write to them, Remember Colossians, right, bear with each other and forgive one another. If any of you has a grievance against someone, forgive us. The Lord forgave you that bothers them even more than if I turn around and I say, you know, you know, go scratch.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going to go down as a man with courage, and frankly, you weren't there when you did the other but you're going to go down as a man of courage, great courage, because you did something that a lot of people wouldn't have the guts to do. But that's why they hate you, Because they basically hate you because you told the truth. Ultimately, you told the truth, and that was not good for their narrative. These are vicious people, and what they've done to our country's bad. And now they're on the other side of it. And we're not weaponized. We don't weaponize. But but they've broken so many laws. They've broken so many laws. The lying they've done to Congress. I mean, look at the lying where they made such lies to Congress and so many other things. It's it's it's a very very amazing thing that you did. And I think other people are going to be doing it also, well, I hope, I certainly seek other people see what you've done and they learn by example. But you know, it's like people greatly respect and I guarantee your family greatly respects what you did. Well.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to say, I want to say this to you in finality because I know you've country to run, and I'm gonna sort of leave you alone here. But you know, when we were together, because these you're not wrong, these crazy leftists, they're out of their minds. Literally when you and I, sir, were together, and I remember, Boss, when you used to say to Keith and to me that you're concern or concern was that somebody like what they did to Bill Gates, Remember that they threw something in him, a cupcake or tomato, whatever it was. But sir, we've gone way past that these days, I mean, people aren't throwing food at you anymore. These these people are shooting at you, and you know it upset me terribly. I reached out to a handful, even at that point in time we really weren't on speaking terms, and I said, please, you know, tell them to please be safe. You're the president of the United States. One of them two at ten, three, four attems even what's going on with this stupidity on the airplane and moving you out and so on. I'm so nauseated by them. There is a huge difference between vehemently disagreeing with a policy and then trying to literally assassinate the president of the United States.
Speaker 1: You're the one thing I would say to that that and if you read only consequential president's shot, well, they only go.
Speaker 2: After content, and do me a favorite. Please don't be consequential. How's that?
Speaker 1: I know, maybe I have to become less consequent, right, But if you look at it, you know, you look at the names a lot of people, it's pretty high up there. It's a dangerous job. I understand that, but we're careful. We have a great people around me. And obviously it's gotten much much tougher over the years. But it is true consequential. You look at the people that were shot, you look at the people that even the attempts. But non consequential presidents are much nicer life. You could see that with some of our recent presidents. But nothing, nothing was even ever even thought about. So I appreciate what well.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you just one last thing on that, who do you think bears the greatest responsibility for creating this violent rhetoric? Do you think it's the far left, the radical far left? You think it's DSA.
Speaker 1: The fact that I got elected drove people crazy because my whole thing is free enterprise. It's go out and make our country rich like we're doing. A country is a country has never been in this position. I mean, we've never had anything like it. With this a renaissance. We're bringing back to the medical business, We're bringing back the automobile business. We're leading China in AI by a lot. You know, we wouldn't lead anybody. I mean, I'm letting them build their own power plants. You know, they're not taking these AI plants, which are very big. They're not taking the power from the grid because the grid doesn't have the power. It's old, tired. We're taking the power. They're making their own power plants. They're building the most beautiful you've never seen power plants, like as people that have made power for forty years are saying, we've never seen anything like it. These big buildings that are open, they're making their own power. They're not making it. And communities, frankly, communities that don't take a data center, they're making a mistake because there's plenty of communities that want them because it means jobs, and it means tremendous tax revenue coming into the towns and cities that take them. So you know, it's like the smart ones are saying, I want them so badly, But and you put guards up, you put the guardrails up. But these data centers throw off tremendous amounts of jobs and money, and.
Speaker 2: Yet we don't hear all the positives. All we keep getting is the negatives. Oh, the reflection pool, Oh you know the ballroom, Oh you know the well.
Speaker 1: These things are all great things in the country. I'm fixing the White House. It hasn't been properly faking. You have to see the outside of it was literally pieces of stone were pouring off the building. It was so well.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to come see you there. I want to see the ballroom. I want to see all the the improvements that have been made. You know, I remember what it looked like before.
Speaker 1: You know, you're talking about peanuts compared to what we're doing in the large scale. But fixing the White House hasn't been so It's built in seventeen ninety two. The exterior of the building is in such bad shape. And now it's beautiful. Now it's beautiful. It's been totally fixed. Rejointed stones were literally falling off the building, big holes in things, hooks that were put up one hundred years ago that were rotting and rustling. That nobody ever did anything. It just it was in very bad shape. And now it's flawless. It's beautiful, and we're I'm talking about a lot of money, you're talking about peanuts. But it's a symbol. We have to do that. For years, they've wanted for one hundred and fifty years, they've wanted a ballroom. But more importantly, perhaps it's a part of it is a military complex. It's a drone port, bombshelters, it's got everything, and I would say most of it is a military complex, but the ballroom is still needed, especially when you see all the things that are happening in the world. It's not just us, it's all over the world. It's become it's a violent world. And when you're in that room, you're safe. It's drone proof, it's bulletproof, it's got facilities. You know, when you saw that disaster that took place with the event with the White House Correspondence Center, that could never happen here. You know, it could never happen here. So it's very important that it would be done. But they've been wanting, they've been calling for a room. You know, the East Room was a little room holds eighty nine people. And when President she comes in a couple of weeks, we'll be using the East Room. But I would have two or three thousand people. Everybody wants to be there for presidency. They all want to meet them, you know, like them or not, they want to meet them. Everybody wants to be there. Only a few people can be there because we have never had you know, in China they have a thing called the Great Hall of China. You want to see they have the Great Hall of China. We have eighty nine seats at a table. We have eighty nine people, and if you really make it tight, you'll get a hundred. So it's something that's been needed for one hundred and fifty years. And I'm, as you know, better than anybody, have very good at buildings. Yeah, I'm the best at building. Well, it's certainly something that I think it'll be the most beautiful ballroom in the world. But more importantly, it's a military complex too that the White House has wanted to build for fifty sixty years, the helipad is also being built. You know, the helicopters would land on the grass, which is dangerous and bad, and they had guys standing out there and they put little pieces of steel down so the helicopter's wheels can land on the steel and if they missed, it was very bad because it'd sink into the ground, and that's bad. You know, bad things going to happen. And I put up a heliport and it's beautiful. It's been you know, really people really respected the military was asking, I mean, would you do that? Would that be possible? And they did it. It'll be beautiful and it's going to open very shortly. So a helicopter now could actually land on a helipad as opposed to trying to hit the steel tablets that they put they call them tablets, little steel tablets that are a little bit larger than the wheels. Now, the good news is the pilots are the best in the world, so they really don't have much of a problem. Those pilots that do they call it Marine one. They're the best in the world. But they've wanted a helipad. I said, let's do the helipad. So every two hundred years, somebody's going to come along. That's a real estate guy, and I did that. I probably do that stuff better than anybody, and maybe better than anything I do. I don't know, maybe I do it better than anything I do. But now the White House skin is all redone and beautiful.
Speaker 2: I wonder whether or not future presidents are going to thank you. I wonder if the American people down the road, because you know, nobody ever thanks you today. Today they want to attack you, but yet tomorrow they're going to be like, you know what, that actually was a pretty good idea that you know, building that bunker underneath the ballroom. Were building a large ballroom so that many many people can come and to go to one of these state dinners and so on, or to have the Washington Correspondence dinner and say many sometime down the road, that's usually what happens. It's usually after the presidency is over.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think they will actually, and I think they're already starting. We got some very good press yesterday. I went out there and I gave a little news conference and showed what we're doing. I also showed how we've skinned the it's called skinning. The White House made it beautiful ticket all the all the stuff that was falling. I mean literally the plaster they have, you know, they have exterior coats of plaster, different forms of mortar, all different types, all different years. It was a mess. It was when you looked up at the wall. If you were like somebody like me, I'd say, man, is that wall in bad shape? And now it's absolutely flawless. When you'll see it. When you see it, and it's going to be uh, you know, it's already being talked about. I think they're gonna appreciate it. I think they'll really appreciate the blow them again they've been you know. The only thing is in years to come to us, she built it bigger. Okay, that's going to be.
Speaker 2: It's kind of big.
Speaker 1: It's kind of they'll say, I wish you built it bigger. So anyway, but it's it's going to be the most beautiful anywhere in the world. But when you look at the Great Hall of China, this thing is unbelievable. We're going to top it. You know, this is going to top it, and it's going to be something really special. And I wish we could have it a little bit sooner, because you know, Michael, a lot of people don't realize it's the people that do. They say, well, you know, you should say that a little bit more. But yes, you should be using it a few months.
Speaker 2: No, yes you should. They should be talking about it all the time, and and put an end to the to the attacks, the ongoing consistent attacks against every single thing that you do, including including this anti weaponization fund. I mean, this is not supposed to be at the top of the agenda. You had a lawsuit, the lawsuit was settled. What about people like me who were weaponized against right, I haven't sent.
Speaker 1: A lot of people and a lot talking about I'm not talking about just Jasex. I'm talking about people were weaponized, mostly in the Obama and the Biden administration, that have been treated so unfairly, so unfairly. And you know, frankly, I think the Weaponization Fund was extremely extremely popular if you want to, because they know that what happened to people. But anyway, we h I will always be fighting for those people that got I mean, we had many suicides. People committed suicide over this, over this, over the way they were treated by the Biden administration and Obama too. Obama administration also, but the Biden administration was nasty, and I don't think it was him because I don't think he was smart enough to know what the hell was happening, to be honest with you. But he has He had very vicious people that I know. They work now at Microsoft, they work now at other companies, and it's a disgrace. They have good jobs they have. There were on CNN, some of these FBI slobs that left. They go to CNN and the commentators at CNN making money, and they were crooked as hell. They were dirty cops. They were dirty cups.
Speaker 2: But we're doing well.
Speaker 1: I can just say that I appreciate and a lot of people appreciate what you did by really deciding to go out and tell the truth and what people. People respect that greatly. Michael Well, Sir, I look for why a certain a certain element, it's a sick element, it's a radical left element, but it's Uh. They could be upset with you, but there's a lot of people of vast majority of people don't forget uh. In terms of you know, ideology. I won the popular vote by a lot. We won seven out of seven Swing States. We won eighty six percent of the counties in the country. Think of that. You know, the electoral college obvious, I won by a lot. So you know, there's a big group of people that respect what you did.
Speaker 2: They should be reading my sub stact. Mister President, I thank you for joining me on when you know you know, more importantly, I look forward to seeing you very soon. I want to definitely take a look at that ballroom, you know, I want to give it the Michael Seal of approval as well the old thumbs up. I'm sure it's magnificent and I and I definitely want to stop by and see you in the in the oval one of these days.
Speaker 1: Good well, I look forward to it. And you just take care and a lot of Americans are very appreciative of what you and I'm appreciative of you, Michael. What you did took courage. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, Michael. Be well playing.