Speaker 1: What new head coaching change is going to change things for twenty twenty five in fantasy, How do we feel about how the first few rounds of the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament are shaking out? And what do you need to do to be a better dynasty owner this season? Plus, we have Bill Hollywood, the five time FFPC Main Event League Champion, joining us on the show tonight. It's going to be a good one. Thank you so much for tuning in. We've got a great show for you. We've got Bill Hollywood and Farrell Elliott here. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: It's down the pressure I've.
Speaker 3: Seen broadcast live in horder round the world.
Speaker 4: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your host, Eric Boltman.
Speaker 3: I'm Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 4: The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available, here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you and greetings to all of you b alcoholics and for Elix. Welcome into the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented to you by the Fantasy Football Players Championship over at my FFPC dot com. I want to thank Bryce, my best friend, and our audio engineer and our producer. Meet your friend Rob right at the top of the show. We have a baller show to you for you tonight here on January twenty fourth, twenty twenty five. A lot of stuff going on with the FFPC, and I want to tell you all about it right away tonight. If you want to connect with us on x please do so at hsf if our at Eric Balkman is where I'm at, and of course check out the KFFFC at KFFFC dot com and be a player in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship for twenty twenty five and beyond. I'm already signed up for two drafts, got like five dynasty teams they're ready to re up. So it's going to be a fun year for me in Kentucky and it could be one for you as well. Post on our Facebook page at Facebook dot com slash hsff our. If you have any questions, email them into high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. We'll try to get to all the emails, all the x posts, and your Facebook questions, as well as the chat room questions tonight in the Fantasy Feedback segment coming up later on in the program. Check out the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball Tournaments and super Flex Bestball Tournaments right now at my ffpc dot com. The Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament is a two hundred dollars entry fee. Best ball obviously so set it and forget it forty thousand dollars grand prize. You can also enter the super Flex Bestball Tournament for just thirty five dollars and went up to ten thousand dollars for the grand prize there. The tournaments started on Sunday. They're gonna run all the way through April twenty fourth, which is the first day of the NFL Draft, and then they'll be cut off for the season. Drafts are available right now thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and four hour clocks. I beg your pardon six hour clocks, so check that out at my FFPC dot com. And while you're there, check out the Dynasty orphans we have posted. The fees there range anywhere from seventy seven dollars all the we up to five thousand dollars, and many of those entry fees have already been discounted for twenty twenty five as well, so you can pick up a team manage it to glory in twenty twenty five. Eighteen hundred plus leagues in FFPC dynasty history going over the last fifteen years, and exactly zero of them have ever folded, So once you are in, you don't have to worry about the league folding or anything like that. It's just pure dynasty fund three hundred and sixty five days a year. That's over at my FFPC dot com. My ffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, share it with your friends, shirt with your enemies, subscribe to the channel, comments on it. Of course, get notified each and every time we go live by clicking on that notification bell as well. Once again, this is the hsff our presented by my FFPC dot com. I'm Eric Balkman. Let's bring in the definitive commissioner all of Fantasy football and the definitive co host of this program at J. Farrell Elliott on the X. It is Farrell Elliott, Commissioner. Good evening, How are you how you doing?
Speaker 5: My friend? I have been defined. I'm definitive. It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah's no question.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I tell you we need summer in spring to get your balky and a little sun.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's funny is I went out on a we had schools were closed here in northeast Wisconsin. I want to say. I think it was Tuesday this week and really really cold temperatures, I mean windchill of like thirty below or whatever, and that was not going to disrupt my daily walk. So I was out on a walk. I was dressed in I think four layer just to make sure I still got my exercise in and Dizzle calls me dam Gerzy, co founder of the FFPC, and we're talking shop and he said, where are you right now? I said, I'm on a walk and he said outside.
Speaker 5: I said I.
Speaker 1: I said yes, and he said, he said, you are insane. I will come pick you up. I'm like, no, no, no, I'm good. I got four layers on. I'm nice and toasty warm. I'm fine. Got back and I will tell you this, even with four layers and I was out for about forty five minutes or so, it took me about three hours to warm back up. When I got home and I just I stripped down to just a pair of pants and a shirt, and I'm like, you know what, I'm still kind of cold, but it's all good. It's actually been somewhat warm here in northeast Wisconsin. It was a ball me eight out today and and so we're living life the way it's meant to be lived as well as Oinker. I should put Oinker on tonight. Who is harrying out with us for the show. It is not often, Pharrell, that we get breaking news to start off the show, but about fifteen minutes ago, we had a new head coach hired in the NFL and his name is Brian Schottenheimer. NFL Royalty Adam Schefter tweeting this out or posting this on X excuse me about fifteen twenty minutes ago that the Cowboys have now hired their offensive coordinator, Brian Schottenheimer as their new head coach. For the last two years, he's been the OC in Dallas, and obviously Jerry Jones has trusted him. Schottenheimer was hired as a coaching analyst in twenty twenty two, while Mike McCarthy was the head coach there OC in the twenty twenty three season and then OC this past year as well. Even though Jerry Jones was not happy enough with the current regime or the current coaching to fire Mark McCarthy, he was not so upset that he wanted to get rid of Shtenheimer. Because Schottenheimer gets promoted. He has been and I believe Jerry Jones the quote was Brian Schottenheimer is known as a career assistant. He ain't Brian no more. He is now known as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. End quote. God to love Jerry Jones.
Speaker 5: Farrell.
Speaker 1: My immediate reaction to this is they go from Mike McCarthy to Brian Schottenheibert. Is this a a did they improve? Did they get better at the head coaching spot? Is this better for the Cowboys? And quite frankly, the most important thing. Is this better for Fantasy, for Ceede Lamb, for Dak Prescott, for these guys you know whoever's coming back Jake Ferguson next year as well? Is this better? Because it feels kind of like Jones thought he could do better than McCarthy and then failed to do so and then had to This feels like a settle he is settling for Brian Shottenneiber Does it seem like.
Speaker 5: That to you. Jerry's a family man. You expect him to keep things in the family. That family extends to this football team. So yes, it's a good fit. Second generation coaches are not only very popular right now in the NFL, Baulky, they're very successful. And you won't miss a beat. You've got a veteran team, You've got good receivers, and the situation at running back is working itself out. We've got a draft coming up, and that's what's not changed is scouting and the drafting the front office of this team. I see nothing wrong with this. As a matter of fact, it's an easy hire for them because they don't have to perverbally start over. They just have to pick up and adjust. And I think that's what anyone would say about the Cowboys. They need to make an adjustment. So I like the choice. There's more interesting choices, there's more. You expect Dallas to make a big splash. But in a way, when you see the hire of this Brian Schottenheimer, you expected that this day would come. It's come a little sooner than all of us expected. It'll be fine for the fantasy football players that you like to put on your team from the Dallas Cowboys, especially the tight end.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, And I think that's the thing we look at is is you know, Ceedee Lamb is obviously going to be Lamb. Prescott's gonna do Prescott things. We don't know who the running back is going to be. Obviously dynasty players myself included, very interested to see how Dallas attacks the running back position in the draft. And then you know the wide receivers that they have there in Jalen Tolbert, I mean, what's he gonna do next year under Schottenheimer. This is a guy who's an offensive minded head coach or an offensive minded coach now takes the reins. I don't know if he's gonna be calling plays. I would assume he would be, but I don't know, and we'll see what he does both that offensive and defensive coordinator. Rubio posting here that Matt Eberflus may be potentially a defensive coordinator for the Cowboys here going forward, speaking of defensive coordinators, we don't need to dwell on this, but this also came out just minutes ago Officially, Tom Pellasero posting that the forty nine ers have now had hired Robert Sala or rehired Robert Sala as their defensive coordinator, so that could be good for the Niners defense. Now.
Speaker 5: Captain Obvious wants to say that he never should have left, but he's Yeah. When he did leave, he was recognized as one of the greatest young minds in defensive football. And he's going back to a team, actually, the group that he assembled around him with, beginning with our good friend Johnny Holland as his linebacker coach, they're largely still there and uh so good for him. It's it's a he's probably one of the happiest man in football here tonight in January.
Speaker 1: I think this is great for solid number one. I thought he got a raw deal for the chest, you know, big times, and and there was talk that he would never get another head coaching job. I think he's going to get another head coaching job. And not only that, this puts him in a great position to have that head coaching gig come his way sooner rather than than later, which is that's how we like things. Let's let's get into the news out of Houston. This came out earlier today Ian wrap Up. A report has reported that the Texans quarterback coach Jared Johnson or draw Johnson, I'm not sure I pronounced it, the top internal candidate for the offensive coordinator vacancy. And say what I thought they had Bobby Slowik well bulky uh. I thought they had Bobby Slop Balky. They did, but they don't have him anymore. A guy who was maybe going to be a head coach in last year's coaching cycle decides to stick around in Houston and now he's out of a job because they Dimiko Bryants wanted somebody else there. Cole Popovich could be the top candidate to be the new offensive line coach. Johnson received a lot of interviews last season for OC spots after C. J. Stroud obviously blew up and then the regression cost Slowic his job. Could Johnson be the OC? I don't know. We'll see, but but the the thing is here, Farrell. Are we overrating I shouldn't say that. Are we under no? Are we overrating the impact? I gotta I got a big sure frazing in this direction? Are we overrating the impact that Slowak had on this offense. Number one, will we probably assumed there was going to be some regression kause Stroud played out of his mind the majority of the season last year. Number two. Significant injuries to both Stefan Diggs and Tank Dell this season. Nico Collins also missed some time too. And then where's the credit for Joe Mixon who had a really good season this year given his age. I think that was impressive. I'm a little bit surprised that Houston did this, But now we have to roll with the punches here. How concerned are we? How big of a deal is this new offensive coordinator going to make in Houston as we are drafting Texans right now. In the FFPC and the KFFFC.
Speaker 5: I think it's more of a personality issue than a performance issue. Is something wasn't right in that room, and I think probably they feel that they have someone in the house that can do more with the quarterback. But it still comes down to let's do a small shake up while we keep our group, while we keep our group intact. And this is this that Jared has been a well respected quarterback talent around the league. That's what kept him in the league. He was He's an Aggie. So he's down there. He's loved in Texas. He has stints with Cowboys, Pittsburgh, a couple of other teams, maybe the forty nine ers. Wherever he's gone, he's picked up benefits of that. He's a young guy, thirty six maybe thirty seven years old. I like him since the day I met him. He's tall guy, six for five six fto.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a big cat, and so you know he uh and he always has some good movements. Yeah, he always had good footwork as a quarterback. I'm surprised he did not have a bigger career as a player. But sometimes these guys have become coaches while they still have the helmet on. You know that that's the career they're looking at, and that's what he is, So he'll be He'll be a nice addition. I imagine the players really like and respect him as a good group of coaches. You move on with your Texans. Don't forget that they want a home playoff game that they at least the Boys in the Desert didn't think they were entitled to win. They played very well and very aggressively. I like this team. I like them going forward at quarterback will get it back together, you know, uh he uhre sell more struggles and sometimes what happens.
Speaker 1: And and that's what happened this year. And I, you know, I think that this is what we can exploit as far as fantasy goes farrel I've been doing it for years where you you draft these proven players coming off a down year and they inevitably bounce back. I shouldn't say inevitably. Sometimes they don't bounce back, but a lot of times they do. And then sometimes when we draft players, and this is the question that we'll that will be reverberating throughout tonight's program, is when we look at some of the ADPs for the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament, it's like, Okay, are we drafting these guys based on the ceiling of what we saw last year or is this truly how good they are? And sometimes we get caught with our pants down drafting a guy at his ceiling the following year, and then he doesn't. He doesn't. He has an average year, but he's a bust because fairly put his ad P too high. And that's something that we got to be cautious.
Speaker 5: With this monkey. You must keep your pants on, and you do not have to be cautious with the Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I won't be.
Speaker 2: I won't be.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do let's do this, Pharrell. We got we got some Raiders news. I'm going to reach behind here. You know you're gonna put the chagin on my hook here, I'm gonna put the chain on. Got the Raiders chain thanks to John Terry. Uh.
Speaker 5: That compliments your personality very well.
Speaker 1: The chain or the fact that it's a Raiders logo, all of it together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you should actually wear an eye patch more often.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll do that for a show one night, wear an eye patch. I'll tell you what. When the when the Raiders win the super Bow, I will do the next the next HSFF full on ie patch.
Speaker 5: We've moved, We've moved into the world of carrot top Bulkey. We're now using props to try and make this show exactly.
Speaker 1: The first piece of Raiders news, Pharaoh. This is this is how it ties into me. And I can't remember if I told you this. The Raiders hired a new GM this week. His name is John spy Tech. John spy Tech Uh was instrumental. He was a former college teammate of Tom Brady at the University of Michigan, and he was instrumental in bringing Brady to the Buccaneers, where he was the assistant GM the last few years. Ben been a high ranking player in that in that front office for several years, and now he gets to run his own team in Las Vegas. Perhaps the one shining moment of his career was once sharing a football field with a certain hsff our host, Eric Balkman in high school when he played. When he played for Waka Shaw Catholic Memorial, he was a sophomore, I was a junior. We lost that game forty eight to three. They may have gone on to win the state championship that year. He was a wide receiver in defensive and a three year starter for Catholic Memorial. And that was the only varsity game I threw a pass in where I got to play. I finally got to play quarterback, was against John Spytech. So spy Tech moves on to the Raiders and he is running things there. Is one of his first orders of business to hire a head coach, and he does that with Pete Carroll. This according to Adam Schefter, Pete Carroll is the third head coach for the Raiders since twenty twenty two. Now at Schefter's reporting that it's going to be a three year deal for seventy three year old Pete Carroll that includes a fourth year team option. He was with the Seahawks last year, not as a head coach, but as an advisor, and now he's going to try to turn around a Raiders franchise that has garnered two seasons of double digit wins in the last two plus decades, only made the play in two of those years as well. The other unfortunate thing for Carol the AFC West probably gonna be the best division in football next year. Jim Harball with the Charger, Sean Payton with le Broncos, and of course Andy Reid with the Kansas City Chiefs. Three of the four teams double digit wins this year. They made the postseason Raiders four and thirteen. The Las Vegas will be drafting six in the twenty twenty five draft. They need a quarterback, whether they're going to get a quarterback in the draft, whether they're going to trade for one, whether they go to free agency. Russell Wilson's out there. I'm just saying that's another option for them as well. They ranked twenty ninth in scoring last season. They allowed the six most points. It's this is not a one year turnaround, Farrell. But I gotta tell you, with Carol in charge in Las Vegas, I'm starting to like Jacoby Myers more. I don't know if I can like Brock Bauers anymore. I think this is a great hire for the Raiders, and they're up against it in a tough division, but this is a step in the right direction.
Speaker 5: All those issues at quarterback that the Raiders had this past year, those two players you mentioned still were fantasy producers, and yes, it's hard to imagine buyers doing better. But you've got a guy here that seventy three years young. Perhaps he has not lost touch with the league.
Speaker 2: I thought that.
Speaker 5: I thought that when he left the sidelines in Seattle that he was rushed out because I thought that his final year, it was a difficult year, but a good year in developing players. That's what he's always been able to do, develop players. I'm excited about seeing what can happen with the individual players that I've been rooting for a long time with the Raiders, and I'm what this report about it being so dismal. I saw three Raiders games this year. I saw them beat the Browns, I saw them in contention in their building with the visiting Kansas City Chiefs, and then the last game of the year was a bit of a sleeper against the Chargers. But my point is that this is a weekly business, and if you have players prepared to play, your team can be much more competitive. This is a coach who I have his players prepared to play. And if he you know, if he started with a quarterback the Raiders did. Antonio Pierce started with a quarterback, and they were on their four string quarterbacks. Sometimes during the year, you take any team in the NFL, it's of the four string quarterback they're gonna start largely talking about next year. It's a very thin line between the elite teams of this league and everyone else. And so this is the kind of man that can point you in the right direction or get you there himself. I like what's happening there. It is a it's a difficult march to get to the lead. But I was surprised by some of the commentary I've seen, you know, over the heel out of touch that's not the situation for this man.
Speaker 1: I've never I mean over the hill, sure by age out of touch. I never viewed peak Harrel is an out of touch coch no matter where he's usc even in New York. Quite frankly, I never viewed him.
Speaker 5: As you got guys in their forties that look lost on the sideline. Fake. Yeah, just pop in another stick agum and keep you.
Speaker 1: That's what I think it is. It's the gum chopping. It keeps the mind, you know. The We have Bill Hollywood in the right now. Yes, yeah, Bill, good God, bless Farrel Elliott. That's the band, the myth, the legends, Holly and we do love him. We do love him. We're going to bring him on it in just one minute. The last thing I want to get to before Bill comes on Farrell. What was going on with the Buccaneers and the Jaguars and Liam Cohen over the This was crazy, So Jordan Schultz reported that the the Jaguars love Liam Cohen so much that he will actually be assisting Shad in trying to figure out who the next GM is taking over for Trent Palke. Great last name, less than stellar track record in the NFL This was a guy that we thought was gonna be a head coach. Then he re upped with the Buccaneers as the OC, but he never signed anything, and then he wasn't returning the Buccaneers calls. And then now he's the head coach with Jacksonville. This was the guy that had us nervous. After Dave Kanalis left for Carolina, Liam Cohen said, I got this. And Baker Mayfield turns in an even better twenty twenty four season than what he had with twenty twenty three. He left Kentucky University of Kentucky did not realize this Pharaoh for the Rams in twenty twenty two. Then he came back to the Wildcats in twenty twenty three. Then he went to Tampa in twenty twenty four, thirty nine years old. He is a young, creative offensive play caller. Will see how he is as a head coach. This is great for Trevor Lawrence in my opinion, this is very good for Brian Thomas. It's very good for the Jaguars offense in general. I guess I'm I'm here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that all those offensive players are should be better. They should be coached better. They'll be putting better positions to succeed this year. What I'm not convinced on is if the Jaguars as a team is going to be better. I hope, I hope he's going to be a very good head coach, but the jury is still out. Some of these guys fail. You just don't know how they will be as a head coach until they actually have the gig.
Speaker 5: Well, in regards to Lawrence, I think you would have to pay f FPC drafters to choose He'll met the draft. I think everyone has been burnt significantly. And some people will say that they're gonna wait, wait, wait on the running back here. You're not gonna wait on Brian Thomas, who towards the end of the season put up numbers that would compare with any receiver in the league. And the Titian ingram is still quite a bargain. There's and this is what it's all about, is to invest in Lawrence and to catch some of the momental me quarterback position. You've got four quarterbacks playing this weekend, and none of them really look and play like Trevor Lawrence. We were promised Trevor Lawrence would be more of a Patrick Mahomes move in the pocket and have have some ability with his feet, and we just haven't seen it. We have, and in the times that we've seen flashes of it, it really hasn't been to win. It hasn't meant anything. He takes off running when it's third and twenty and is third and ten, you know. And so the upside from a fantasy standpoint will mean that the Jacksonville players who last year's ADP were firmed up, they're likely to be drafted in pretty much the same position, but perhaps the exception of it to you in the early drafts.
Speaker 1: At least eats and still under contract, right, yes, okay, all right, yeah, that that's what I didn't know what was going on with him. And and then obviously Brian Thomas is the guy that can paper over a lot of problems with Jacksonville, and I'm excited to see how Liam Cohen uses him, for sure. I'm also excited to talk with our our guest that we're gonna put. You get him in here, a guy who has won leagues in the kff SC. He has won five main Event League championships in the ff PC as well. You follow him on the X at Bill Hollywood fifty. Please welcome in our good buddy, mister Bill Hollywood Bill, good evening and welcome my friend.
Speaker 2: Hey, how are you? How are you doing? Farrell?
Speaker 5: But it is good to see you. You're hey, can I borrow your comb? You're looking good, buddy.
Speaker 1: It's good to see him, man. It's it's it's been since since, uh since Louisville at the kf F s C and in twenty twenty four, which we had a blast at. How did how how did this season turn out for you as a whole this past year of twenty twenty four as far as your fantasy football leagues go.
Speaker 6: You know, overall money wise, broke out about even maybe give or take, you know, I know five six hundred blocks, you know, and I spent that in a playoff championship. But overall, I would say it's injuries. You know, That's probably the thing that really derailed some of my teams that didn't make it, and the ones that stayed healthy were there and it was a it was a it was a different kind of year this year than it has been in the past, I feel, where the injuries having to the really good players last year, like Puka, and one after another just kept on going down every week, and so.
Speaker 5: Overall, if you had a good team, Bill, you were insured against injury. But after five or six guys, it just becomes a little bit too much. There's no way, there's no way to there's no way to recover from that. So looking forward, I have a question. Trying to figure out the mix in Detroit's backfield was one of the biggest questions that we had last year. Now it's going to become because of Montgomery's injury. It's going to be the biggest question for twenty twenty five. How will they balance that out? It looks like it works to me. I think it will keep working. I like both players. Does Montgomery reclaim more of a role in that backfield or does it look more like what we saw in the unfortunate early exit for Detroit for the playoffs. What are you going to do with David Montgomery next year? I had him this January, by the way, Bill and we want to know my.
Speaker 2: Name Montgomery in pretty much every single league.
Speaker 6: But next year I'm gonna be leaning off a little bit, even though I think he's still going to be a solid player. But if if I'm a new offensive coordinator coming in and I want to still have that creativity that the Lions should have, I'm probably gonna use Gibbs more. And so I think we all see the talent that Gibbs has. I mean, he's, if not one of the best running backs in the league, if not the best, I think that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see a lot more Gibbs, that's my guess.
Speaker 5: And Montgomery, though, would be a value if he dropped to wear six to seven, five.
Speaker 2: Six, seven, maybe eight wow wow, seven eight.
Speaker 6: You know, I still think you're looking at maybe twenty five catches by Montgomery, maybe seven hundred yards. But I don't think it's going to be nearly what it was in the last two years for Montgomery.
Speaker 5: And that makes sense because you know what, if I'm calling plays, so much of that ball has got to get in Gibbs hands. Nothing against Montgomery get in the red zone. Maybe we'll use you more of it.
Speaker 6: He's gonna have a lot of pressure on him, and you know, he's gotta you know, he's got to fill big shoes. And if I'm gonna do that, I'm gonna do that with my best player. And and and Gibbs is going to give me that creativity that I'm looking for. So I'm gonna be playing Gibbs a little bit more next year.
Speaker 5: And he's he's the ballplayer that got the offensive coordinator is head coaching job. That's the kind of some players get you fired, games against you promoted. That's why I hang around with ball. Good things started happening, you.
Speaker 6: Know, But that the offensive line is so good that that's gonna be able to create Montgomery still to be able to give you some value.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm probably gonna lean off Montgomery more next year.
Speaker 1: I think the thing to keep in mind, well, number one, Bill brought it up, new offensive Cordner. We we don't know, like we we think we know, but but we don't know. We're you know, we're guessing here. Last year, Montgomery was the hammer in the first and the fourth quarter. Sprinkled Gibbs thro all four quarters. Heavy on Gibbs in the second and third quarters, but Montgomery was the guy in the first. In the fourth quarter, he was averaging I think sixteen touches was it sixteen touches or I don't think he was averaging sixteen fantasy points a game. I think he was averaging sixteen touches a game when he was healthy, and that's the way Ben Johnson liked to deploy him. Now, what's gonna happen next year? I don't know, but I think what we saw is I think everybody saw if you didn't know it already, Jamior Gibbs is special. He is a special player. Montgomery's good, but he's not Jamior Gibbs good right now in the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament, which shout out to Fantasy Mojo at Fantasy Mojo on the ex Fantasymojo dot Com. Anytime we cite ADPs on this show, it's always due to Fantasy Mojo dot Com. You're playing in the FFPC strongly urged you to get a subscription there, highly affordable. Gibbs guys. Current ADP one oh five. He is the second running back going off the board behind Saquon Barkley, and then you have to go down to the five twelve to find David Montgomery. That is where he's going running back nineteen, after Kenneth Walker, after Alvin Kamara, before Isaiah Pacheco, and before James Connor. That's where Montgomery's located. I think I'm with Bill. I think he probably slips a little bit more before I'm interested in him. But I think he's a guy that you can look at as as a player, given how that high power that Lion's offense should be again this year. A guy that you can trust as a top twenty running back, top twenty four running back on most weeks, because that's just the well oiled machine that they have on offense.
Speaker 5: And ask him that Ben Johnson question, Balki, because I would phrase.
Speaker 1: It differently, Well, how would you phrase it, pharol Go.
Speaker 5: I would phrase it. I would phrase it. Who's the Gibbs in Chicago is.
Speaker 1: On the roster? Yeah? He may not be on the roster.
Speaker 6: You know, we might be looking at Javonte Williams. We might be looking at a couple different different guys. But you gotta look at Chicago a little bit more next year, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: You know, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Let me throw this at you, and I don't know how you guys feel about this. The Chicago Bears in this draft pick ten, Ashton genty should be there at ten. Would the Bears skip over offensive line and potentially draft the best running back here and put him in the backfield and he becomes the Gibbs for the Bears. I'm saying, like, there's a non zero chance that that could happen.
Speaker 5: Oh, like it, Balky, you have a future in the front office, Let's move out.
Speaker 6: I think he goes towards offensive line myself.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do if I was the GM. I mean, like I've seen it done in Green Bay for years. Like big athletic people in the trenches is how you win football games. And the Bears just did not have enough of them along the offensive line this year, and they were dealing with some injuries as well. But I think you can't take you can't have the number one in the drafts as a quarterback take sixty six sacks his first year. You just can't do that. You got to fix that, You got to fix it fast.
Speaker 5: Well, then you can be like the Buffalo Bills and draft right days in the fifth round from Kentucky and then you've got you know exactly.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: One thing I was going to say going back to Montgomery is how you described they used them.
Speaker 2: That's the way they used them.
Speaker 6: But they had to lead in a lot of games, so they got to you know, they got to use Montgomery a lot in the fourth quarter, So that's kind.
Speaker 5: Of a.
Speaker 1: Yeah they I mean, I it's even if Ben Johnson came back to Detroit this year. It's hard to win fifteen games and back to that years, you know what I mean, Like there might have just been a natural regression coming anyway. Is you know, we don't know who the offensive coordinator is going to be there? Bill, Is there anybody you look at in Detroit right now where you're a little bit nervous about now that Johnson's not there? You're like, oh, yeah, I don't know how excited I'm going to be any more. I mean, just to bring it up, these Lions are not cheap in drafts right now. Regardless of who the OC is. You still have Gibbs. We already said one oh five, a mon Ross Saint Brown is the one ten. You have two Lions going in the first round on average of the never too Early tournament. Sam Laport is still being drafted in the fourth round. Jamison Williams is in the fifth round. We're coming back to the whole Patriots issue from a few years ago when they had Aaron Hernandez Rob Grinkowski, Brandon Lloyd, and uh Wes Welker. I think it was and you know, one of these guys is going to bust.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't have this many players drafted this early and have them all succeed. I'm looking at the ADP right now for Detroit. I count five players in the first five rounds on the same team. That's insane. And I don't know, now who's it gonna be. Who's gonna bust? I don't know, but there there's gotta be a little bit of trepidation there Bill, knowing that this offense could be different this year, not only the new OC, but maybe Jared Goff does not play as efficient as as he was last year as well.
Speaker 5: Well. Bite your tongue, Balky, you know that's probably the route.
Speaker 2: That's probably the route I would go.
Speaker 6: I would say, if the guy's going to probably struggle off the gate, it probably would be Golf more than probably anybody, but Golf would probably be the guy. I would say, it would probably have you know, we got to see it's early. I don't really know who they're going to go after yet, but I would say, if somebody's.
Speaker 2: Probably going to struggle a little bit.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's golf, maybe it's the offensive line a little bit.
Speaker 5: But we'll have his five offensive comrades drafted in the first five rounds and then you can get golf in the sixteenth round. Here's something, here's something that I want your input with, because no one really thought he could give it to his two years in a row. And ask now, how high based on what you saw this year and especially the way things went for Cup and some of the other receiving town and on the team, how I just put on Nakula going to draft. We're out and we're out there playing in Hollywood, in Paris and Las Vegas? Is he the first wide receiver, second wide receiver to come off the board?
Speaker 2: I got him number two?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think where did you last year?
Speaker 5: Where'd you have him last year? Six eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like six seven?
Speaker 6: I think right before the Kentucky I think he dropped a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh, he started dropping a little bit.
Speaker 6: And but overall, I you know, I had actually probably him in the second round.
Speaker 5: You were cleaning up down here in Kentucky. Bill had people didn't want to be anywhere near No I had.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll tell you what I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: If you people never been to Kentucky to do it, I mean even last year was my rookie year, and uh just I mean it was everything was perfect. The food was fabulous. I mean, I ate so much food.
Speaker 5: But he should be here for super Bowl, my friend.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I know, but yeah, it's hard for me to tell. Sometimes I get some some nice tickets to go to games, so I'm just hoping maybe to strike that super Bowl ticket, which I've never been before. But yeah, it's gonna be It's gonna I'm not sure yet, it's gonna be close.
Speaker 1: Nakua is going as the fourth wide receiver in the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament right now, behind Chase, Jefferson and Lamb. He is going ahead of Saint Brown and Collins. But if you want Nakua, he's at the one, ten and and Bill. I think you kind of alluded to this with without actually saying it, that dude was playing you know, it's similar to Jordan Well, it's not similar to Jordan Love because Love was playing way above his weight at the end of the twenty twenty three season, but he was playing as good as any quarterback in professional football. I would say Puka Nakua was playing as good as any receiver in professional football last year, and it's still fresh in our mind, and it's it's still fresh in our mind that Cooper Cupp even though he was okay in that playoff loss, I mean the two games, three games before that, he was awful, and knowing that Stafford's going to be back, knowing that they have a connection. Man, I love Nicoa. He's got the high ceiling, he's got the high floor. He's a great first round investment this year.
Speaker 2: How can you not.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think I would take Puka for sure over CD.
Speaker 2: Jefferson.
Speaker 6: You know, he's still Jefferson, So I mean I can I can understand that. You know, I think there's a ton of wide receivers more next year that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: So I mean I would probably put pooka number in the top three, top four.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, yeah, for sure, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 6: For targets, for touchdowns. I mean, I don't see anything. The only thing I think you got to worry about.
Speaker 2: With Puka his health.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, you know it seems like he's got a little bit of Mike Williams in him where he stretches for that ball. When he gets up, it's like everybody's biting their fingernails if he's going to get up.
Speaker 1: But he's I don't want to compare him to like Pacheco, but he does play the receiver position kind of with reckless abandon doesn't he like he doesn't. He doesn't strike me as a guy. That's Tory. Holt was the king of protecting his body. You know when when he would make when you make catches over the middle, he usually went down right away. He didn't fight for extra yards. He wasn't over exerting himself. And you know what, I don't know if he's in the Hall of Fame, but he's he's got to be darned near close to it. He's not because he had such a long, great career and Nikua, that would go a long way. If he just took care of his body a little bit more. I think there'd be a lot, a lot of longevity there as well. Rubio, I mean, such like a sack of potatoes.
Speaker 5: Everywhere he doesn't fall right, and that's right, especially on the sidelines. He fallows funny sounds like a line from an.
Speaker 1: He's gotta do uh hung of Ailoua did that this past offseason where he took judo or or whatever to teach it, to teach himself how to fall properly. That's what Nikua.
Speaker 5: Needs to do. Has taken ballet, yes, yeah, and Hutchinson for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it is, but it's still fun to think about.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nikua Farrell is not the only first round receiver we're talking about with Bill tonight.
Speaker 5: Well will we talk about him then?
Speaker 1: I can? I can do it. Yeah, Well, let's just do it. Nico Collins a guy we.
Speaker 5: Can't quit talking about the Texans.
Speaker 1: You already said Parrel like invest in Texans this year, and Collins is a player worth investing in. But Bill, is he worth the first round squeeze? Is that the price that you want to pay for Nico Collins? Given that you know, again, no offensive coordinator in Houston right now? We don't know what's going to happen with Diggs. We don't know if the Texans are going to bring back Quite frankly, we don't know what his health status is and when he's going to be coming back off that torn a cl tank. Dell probably gonna miss the whole season. Or at least a large chunk of it. What are your thoughts on Nico Collins for people drafting right now?
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 6: I mean I think you can't go wrong. I mean I somewhere pick eleven twelve, right.
Speaker 2: Before the turn. Yeah, I think he's worth it.
Speaker 6: I think you got to like everything that you're hearing you really ain't seen.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 6: Hey, they're going to feed him the ball next year. Heck yeah, they're gonna Can he handle it? And is he a top wide receiver in the league? Yeah, I think he's right there at number seven eight wide receiver overall. Is that going to be good enough to land the first round? Well, it's going to be right there at the turn. You know, That's where I'd be interested when.
Speaker 5: Anyone beat me to Nico last year, I felt wounded, BALKI does, mister ARMANI still have stats up to show us where Collins was going when we finally got to play it all.
Speaker 2: Because yeah through early mid third.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm looking at it right now. This was prior to the Thursday Night Game. For who played in the Thursday Night Game last year as the Chiefs, Ravens Baltimore was one of them. Yeah, bald I think it was Baltimore Chiefs Nico Collins, wide receiver fifteen at the three oh eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's just crazy to think of him because you cannot you can't get to five receivers without shotting at Nico Collins. Now, yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: And I think even next year he's gonna be better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And we just talked about how the quarterbacks struggled this year, but he was good yea.
Speaker 1: So when he's just got to stay out there, and I don't and what did Collins miss time with this year? Was was it a soft tissue thing? Like I don't. I don't necessarily think he's He's had a history of that and and he's not like old, so I don't think that that continues. I think it was kind of a one off.
Speaker 5: So I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's much health us there for Collins next year as well. All Right, I'm done with receivers. So now Pharell we can talk running back.
Speaker 5: Then Bucky Irving. I want to take my tip of the cap to one Eric Baldman, Bill Hollywood. He was on the Bucky Irving train. He was first guy there. He was trying to get people to buy it on him. Couldn't get anybody to buy it on him. Early preseason started, some people came in. I think, like I had an appreciation for Tampa running back White, and I saw a lot of other weapons on that team, and I thought, well, maybe Bucky Irving. Bucky Irving is a big surprise to me last year, and I want to target that player coming this year. You think Bucky Irving keeps it up, You think he's you think he's early off the boards in the FFPC for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I you know, last year in my notes, I said, try to get Bucky in the twelfth round in every league, and try not to miss out on Tyrone Tracy. And you want to know something, I missed out on Bucky on every single sure. But yeah, I think the guy I think he he uh yeah, the guy's at maniac. I think he's a second round pick, you know, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's going he's going right now running back nine. I know, Michael Kinzell just asked this. He's going right now running back nine at the two to oh weight in the Nember Too Early Best Ball Tournament, so mid to late second round, he's right actually begging pardon. He is right after McCaffrey and Josh Jacobs. He's going right before Ashton Genty and Jonathan Taylor. So that's where you're looking at with Bucky Irving. And I'll say this, guys, what's what's what's depressing to me? I was not first in line for the Bucky Irving trade Pharaoh because if I was, I would have had him on all these KFFFC dynasty teams. And I don't, which is really frustrating.
Speaker 5: Talking about one thing balky and doing something about it as well.
Speaker 1: I did in Redraft because like that's the that's the thing, Like I I just and and I think I'm done with It's still gonna factor in, but I'm putting much less emphasis on the size of these running backs. Remember, like it used to be like you had to be funny, yeah, two twenty two fifteen, like five ten, five eleven six foot, like you needed this squat low center of gravity Barry Zanders style. And these light guys, these sub two hundred guys, they just they were not gonna be able to get it done. And I don't know if it's been the shift in the NFL or how offenses are, but these guys are getting it done, and sometimes they're getting it done between the tackles pretty successfully. Bucky Irving. Great example that Devon h Chan another guy I wish I would have had more of in my rookie drafts from a couple of years ago. So I'm not saying like it's not a thing, but I'm definitely putting less emphasis on it going forward when I'm when I'm trying to figure out how how much which I want to be invested in the undersized running backs, Bill, I don't I don't think I'm shying away from it as much as I used to.
Speaker 5: People have been making their mistake for a long time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm almost leaning towards going after him.
Speaker 5: There you go. You you always zig when the other person is You knowed you that Walter Payton was too small. However, I'll tell you, guys something. Did you see you guys been like Derrick Henry go ahead and drift, that's all.
Speaker 1: That and that moves like Derrick Henry. I've seen you, guys, and you gotta have both like otherwise like Gus Gus Edwards or somebody like that in your hands, which is fine, but not not that high. People in August they really liked they did. Yeah, Harball had a lot to do with that for sure. The the the rookie class, I think we're going to look back on from this past year as as such a super talented one. Bowers, Maconkey, Irving and Neighbors. Yeah, another one and and the guy I haven't mentioned Farrell is Brian Thomas, a guy I didn't really appreciate how good his season was until I looked at the stats after the year. Mother of god, how talented are these LSU receivers and Neighbors and Thomas to be on the offenses they were on and to put up the numbers that they did. Bill, I'm gonna tell you right now, in the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament, I got Brian Thomas here. Wide receiver eight is where he's going on average since the tournament started on Sunday. Wide receiver eight at the two to oh two? Is that too rich for your blood? Bearing in mind Liam Cohen pretty good offensive mind that's going to be coaching him now in Jacksonville. Two oh two, too high, too low? Just right from Brian Thomas for Bill Hollywood.
Speaker 6: I I drafted him last year. I was pretty high on Brian Thomas. That sounds a little too high for me, but I hey, you look at it, Brian Thomas. He gradually got better. And not only was he he wasn't bad. He's still getting nine receptions early on in a lot of those games, but when it came to the last six games, it started becoming, you know, double digits every single week.
Speaker 2: There's so many good wide receivers.
Speaker 6: You know, there's Jackson Smith, the Jigbud, There's you know, Ladd and Conckley there, and so he's he's I put him somewhere around right behind maybe David Moore, right in front of David Moore, right in that area.
Speaker 2: Where's David Moore going?
Speaker 1: Uh j oh, Yeah. It's like, okayre is gonna be way down there. Wide receiver nineteen for DJ Moore at the four oh three bill.
Speaker 2: So I think I think that's somewhere Brian Thomas belongs. M the uh maybe a little higher than that.
Speaker 5: But yeah.
Speaker 1: The the thing is, and this is what I mentioned at the top of the show, we have to balance out what we saw last year and whether it's sustainable and with the plays that Brian Thomas made last year, the way he was utilized the way that Jacksonville will have to move the ball, score points, chew up yardage. I think they have to use Brian Thomas in the same way, and I think he's gonna come through again. I did hear somebody compare him to I can't remember what podcast as listened to, and somebody compared him to, Oh, you know what, THEO. I think it was THEO. Greminger from Player Profiler said, I hope he doesn't turn into like Josh Gordon. You know, he has this big year and then you know, and I don't think I mean, I think he said really, I mean, if somebody wanted to take him that early, I mean, I don't blame him.
Speaker 6: I mean, this guy can do it all, and he could be we could be talking about this guy in.
Speaker 2: A couple of years where he's top three wide receiver in the league.
Speaker 5: And Fellows, Theo's got too long in the memory. That's just all. Just let some things go THEO.
Speaker 1: Do you know I heard this? Oh, you guys will appreciate this. I heard. I was listening to the Dynasty war Zone podcast. There is a tight end that they mentioned from Syracuse. Rondez Gadsden the second. I mean, I just feel like it was a few years ago. I was drafting Arondez Gadsten at the end of my drafts as like a seventh receiver for the Dolphins, and now his kid is going to be playing tight end in the I mean, just unbelievable. Unbelievable. How time is a flat circle? As Russ Cole would say, as I'm wearing my load start tonight, Let's let's ask Bill the question. I want to see how his answer matches up with what I'm looking at with the adp here.
Speaker 5: Pharrell, Okay, okay, oh is my question? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just you know, we're all over the board tonight.
Speaker 5: I got on a you know, I got eleven o'clock meaning coming up, Balky, and I just I just gotta get this here.
Speaker 1: Uh the.
Speaker 5: Oh, look, let's go. Look, you're one of the best guys in the business, Billy Hollywood. This is why everybody's tuned in and everybody stayed with us to the end of the show. You came down here to Kentucky and you you walked around, you took assessment, and I can't imagine what you're going to do to these guys when you get down here next year for all three days, Billy, we need you in the building for all three days. And right now, I want to know your top five guys. That's what I want to know. I just I just want, I just want to give me. I just want. I don't care about position. I want your top five players. You're going to decide if you're drafting one, two, three, four, and five. You can do that in Kentucky by determining your draft spot. So let me know who you wanted one, two, three, four and five.
Speaker 2: I'd probably go.
Speaker 5: It's a tough one. I'd probably go say Christian McCaffrey. Nobody will nobody will buy into that.
Speaker 2: I would probably go Chase yep, probably go Pookah Okay. Then i'd probably go Barkley Yep.
Speaker 6: I'd probably go Gibbs, got you, and then i'd probably go Bowers. I love it may Ours more than a in the main event over the Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So if we're in Las Vegas, Bowers moves in front of Gibbs Barkley or does he stay five?
Speaker 2: I would put Bowers at five.
Speaker 5: Gotcha. Yeah, that's a great gust of players, and I would have to say I agree.
Speaker 6: I got a question for Pharaoh ahead Ricky White, Huh, what do you think about him?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's going to prosper in the NFL next year?
Speaker 5: I don't really know. Sometimes it's you know, sometimes we got to say we're not ready to answer that question, and I don't really know. Okay, I haven't got into I haven't got enough of that yet.
Speaker 6: And watch I watched him. I watched a couple of games this year and open all the time.
Speaker 1: Bill, who's the guy? I can't remember what show it was, but you were hanging out in the YouTube chat and you mentioned a rookie wide receiver and it was somebody out west.
Speaker 2: Oh, Nick Nash?
Speaker 5: Nick Nash?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you like Nick Nash?
Speaker 6: There's just you know, there's times where I'm just watching a game and I just look, always look for the best player on the field.
Speaker 5: And then that's all. When you have a player like Nick Nash playing in San Jose State, he'll be the best player on the field. And that's one And man, I wouldensis of the.
Speaker 1: Scouts, but yeah, it's player.
Speaker 6: You know, if he late in the draft, if you're looking for like a team like New England, I think they could boost up and have get Definitely a guy like Nick Nash would really help out that wide receiving court and maybe even Washington.
Speaker 2: I think they're kind of wide receiver week where like Nick Nash.
Speaker 6: I think when I look at him, he's more like a guy like Tyler Lockett to me, and so he can he can pretty much pick up the game right away, I think, and you know, I think he's a guy where if you're looking a little bit later in rounds, Nick Nash would be a guy I would be interested.
Speaker 5: He'll be the darling of all Dynasty drafts in the fifth, sixth.
Speaker 1: Seventh room, six ft six foot, three hundred and ninety five pounds, the first and only unanimous All American in San Jose State history. I did not realize that one hundred and four catches, almost fourteen hundred yards sixteen touchdowns Nick Nash. I will put him on my list, and when he goes Puka Nakua in twenty twenty five, I will happily buy Bill Hollywood all the beer that he can drink because it will all be intributed. I remember it stuck in my mind when you mentioned that, and I had never I don't know if I'd never heard of him or I just didn't know about him, and then I researched him that I, god, this guy is really good. And then I totally forgot about it till now when you're I.
Speaker 2: Was hoping he played in the bowl game, but he he didn't play in the Bowl game. I would have liked to see him there because I got to watch that on TV. But but yeah, I I watched him.
Speaker 6: I can't remember who it was against, and uh, he just looked pretty dominant. And then and then they started talking that this guy is gonna be an NFL in the NFL, and then I started looking at more of his tape and he just was. He was another guy like like Ricky that was just always open. He was Yeah, he had a good first step, kind of like maybe Keenan Allen and and he was more like I thought, like Tyler Lockett that just found a way.
Speaker 5: I see a lot of I see a lot of Michael Pittman, and everybody knows what you know. Everybody knows that Michael Pittman crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes you are, I know this is this is you know, collegiate stats. But I want to bring this up, guys, in a six days Nick Nash did did this in six days. Kennesaw State seventeen catches, two hundred and twenty five yards and three touchdowns. Six days later, Washington State sixteen catches, one hundred and fifty two yards and two touchdowns. It's a say, I mean like to do that in the in the span of six days is unbelievable. I'm officially on this guy in the fourth round or maybe higher, depending upon how his draft capital those two Pharah, we are up against it. Let's ask Bill Hollywood one final question here.
Speaker 5: Bill Hollywood, we got to get out of here. Just give me. You know, we've picked your brain about a lot of great guys, and the Nick Nash thing is fantastic. Who do you think is going to be slept on in the twenty twenty five drafting season? And who is somebody that you know right now that you're staying away from? So you've all give us a guy, Give us a guy that you know you'll be in on and most people won't be Give us a guy that you're not going to be in business with.
Speaker 2: Probably traves et mm hm.
Speaker 5: We talked about that earlier. I agree, y, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: His his legs disdn't He just didn't look like he had to speed, His legs didn't look like they were there, the offensive line didn't.
Speaker 2: The whole entire thing was a mess.
Speaker 6: And so he's just gonna be a guy hopefully that I'm probably not gonna be interested in next year, and I don't think a lot of.
Speaker 2: Other people might not be either. But he might be a flashy name and people might say, oh, give me him. I don't think I'm gonna be interested.
Speaker 5: You got another Nick Nash in your opposite back pocket.
Speaker 2: Off hand, you know, I look at that. I don't know if he's maybe a top guy, but that Ricky White.
Speaker 5: When I watched him, I'm gonna you know, they were all gonna be digging in. Everybody on the show is going to be digging into who, who, what and where Ricky Why? And you've got fans Bill Hollywood, Old Tom Smith and Mike Quinzel and these guys. They're all they're all happy that we got to see you tonight, and I for sure I am too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, that's great to see you guys.
Speaker 1: Well absolutely, let me let me do this. I'll throw this uh from Michael Quinzel on the screen. He wants to know what you think of Luther Burden. I remember Luther Burden last year being talked about as a potential high draftic. Then he came back to Missouri for another season. But what do you think about him this year? I'm looking at a lot of Dynasty mocks and a lot of Dynasty rankings. He seems to be the second wide receiver on most people's boards. Bill certainly the best player in the field for a lot of the games he played over the course of his career as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about him. You know, I haven't watched more college after the season's over.
Speaker 5: So I think he's an NFL legacy player too, Guys, I think is he really? I think some family rivers have played in the league. You've not the father of the uncle.
Speaker 2: Where's where's he going to be? Drafting in Dynasty?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean like I mean again, well, we'll see what the draft capital is on these guys. But I think if you are drafting in like let's say you were drafting your rookie draft before the NFL Draft, I think as it stands right now, he's a slam dunk top five pick. He might even be top three again, going by a lot of what I'm seeing. You know that that would be my best guess right now. Okay, let's uh, let's let's plug you one more time, Bill, Bill Hollywood fifty on the X. I know you don't utilize it a whole lot, but you are now officially our go to guy for West Coast rookie receivers because we got a lot of Nick Nash tonight, we got a lot of Ricky White and tonight. I don't know if you're staying up late and taking in all this West Coast last year Saturday nights, but it certainly might pay off for you this year. It paid off for you last year a big season in the FFPC and the kff SC. Bill be good. Can't wait to see in person, dude. Enjoy the games on Sunday and we'll talk with you again real soon.
Speaker 2: Cheers soon.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you Bill joining us tonight, the five time FFPC Main Event champion and multi league champion in the kf F s C as well. Bill Hollywood, awesome guy. Great to hang out with him. You want to do rapid fire emails here? Farrell pound him out, buddy.
Speaker 5: I think we should save him until next week because it's eleven o'clock and we want to perfectly end.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, we will, We will end for sure. K f f s C is where to go kff f C dot com. Check out everything going on there and and sign up for those leagues asap before we.
Speaker 5: Got six spots. Bulky left in the in the sweet sixteen version on February eighteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I'm in that draft too, so if you want to draft against me, sign up with.
Speaker 5: You to Nick Nash. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly, Yes, I know who I'm taking late in that draft for sure. Farrel will be good. Enjoy the games on Sunday, my friend, and we will talk with you again real soon.
Speaker 5: Thank you brother.
Speaker 1: That is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. Follow him on the ex at Jafarrell Elliott, at KFFSSE Official and of course KFFFC dot com. I want to thank Bill Hollywood, Farrell Elliott, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you. We will be back next Friday at ten pm Eastern Time, bringing you a show on the first non football weekend since God August.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Crazy, but we'll have plenty to talk about with the new coaching changes and obviously more Dynasty stuff and Never Too Early stuff as well. In case you missed last night's High Stakes Fantasy Football show and the Better Sports Network, it was myself and Yahoo Sports Scott Pianowski chopping it up for two hours. Scott always brings it. It was a fantastic show, got a lot of great feedback on it last night. Go back and watch it on the FFPC or Better Sports Network Socials. We'll be back this coming Thursday, and I'm excited about this episode too. Jared Smola from Draft Sharks has not been on a lot of Draft Sharks podcast lately. Part of the reason is because he is burning the midnight oil cranking out the Draft Sharks rankings for twenty twenty five and they should be done right before we broadcast that night, So that will be Jared's return to podcasting, and we'll get our first look at the Draft Sharks Award winning rankings too, So make sure you're checking that out seven o'clock this Thursday on the Better Sports Network. All the FFPC socials as well play the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments right now at myffpc dot com. They are gonna run through the NFL Draft and conclude on April twenty fourth, thirty second, sixty second, two hour and six hour clock forty thousand dollars and ten thousand dollars grand prizes. Nenniver as little as thirty five dollars and two hundred dollars in those two competitions right now at my ffpc dot com. Plenty of Dynasty orphans out there for you as well. Check them out myffpc dot com. Entry fees range from seventy seven although we up to five thousand dollars. Many teams have already been discounted as well, so check that out my ffpc dot com. Eighteen hundred plus leagues fifteen years, not a single dynasty league has ever folded in the FFPC. My ffpc dot com, my ffpc dot com. Thank you so much for listening, downloading, streaming, watching, Remember to like the video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and getting notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Thursday, seven o'clock with Jared Smoller from Draft Sharks. I'm Eric Balkman for Bill Hollywood for Farrell Elliott, saying goodnight. Your weekend officially starts now. This has been The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour.
Speaker 4: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 3: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 4: Balkey and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from get us much smarter than they are.
Speaker 3: Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Hey, one other thing, and I keep I should have been promoting this more, but be paying attention, and you've probably already seen it on our on our ex posts, But we have something big coming coming up on February fifth, uh beg pardon February second, which we are only what nine days away from that. It is something we have never done before in the f f PC, something we're very excited about, and something we will be announcing on the second, which I believe could be in the form of a special High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour with maybe a special guest on that show. We're still kind of figuring out the process of what we're gonna do, but every second, big announcement coming from the FFPC, just putting it out there. It's gonna be fun, it's gonna be a good year. But we got to get this year over with first. And I can't wait to watch the games on Sunday. I hope you all enjoy them. Thanks for watching the HSF hour. Back at you late