Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done. I wasn't deal with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 3: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were going red.
Speaker 2: I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 3: Like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 2: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 2: The top of the muzzle nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing. It don't like death.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Tinfoil tells. I'm your host Brandon. Tonight, we're going to be joined by my guest Rod Rod.
Speaker 2: How you doing doing great? Man? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Not too bad? We were chit chatting beforehand, talking about our weird connection with metal music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's great. I love it. I love I love the fact that you know we have that connection and we can talk about metal and all that cool stuff.
Speaker 3: I definitely enjoy talking to fellow musicians. I had another podcast that I was doing for a while with my friend Ed. People on here might recognize him. He's been on a few episodes too. But it was called Dark Side of the Scene, and we interviewed musicians and instead of talking about like a lot of stuff, we'd talk about the struggles of being in a band, being a musician, and all the horror stories of getting your gears stolen and stuff like that, Like, yeah, stuff that you don't ever hear about. So we tried to do that show, and we did it for about a year and it just didn't pan out the way we wanted it to.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you know that sounds interesting though, And I can relate to that because you know, I've I've heard of you know. I I toured through Canada and one of the last dates was Quebec, Montreal, Quebec, and you know, we pulled up our van and trailer up, you know, alongside the venue on the main street, and the promoter came out and said, hey, man, like, park your park your van and trailer in the back. It's less conspicuous. And I'm like, why is this guy so adamant about this? And he was like, Hey, He's like, just want to let you know, like whole tour buses and and trailers have been have been stolen right here because the Russian mafia controls a lot of this area and it'll be gone and there's no way to get it back. And that blew my mind. The whole tour bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know a whole lot of Tory, but I didn't have to worry about that either, So I guess I lucked out.
Speaker 2: No, No, you lucked out because it's a headache.
Speaker 3: Well, before we get into it, would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my name is Rod Nichols, and I'm from Bear County, Bigfoot. I'm based out of San Antonio, Texas, where you know, the county is Bear County if you you know, kind of put two and two together. I've been doing it for about seven years, and you know, started out, I think, like a lot of other you know, investigators of crypto zoologists, I've started out as a you know, as as a fan from a from a young person, you know, just watching Leonard de Moys in search of and you know, any of the high strangeness unsolved mysteries, you know, you know, any any of the shows that were out there at that time. I'm an eighties kid, so you know, I grew up with all that stuff, and you know, it was one of those things where when I was presented with the idea that there could be a you know, a biped that's upwards in eight to nine feet tall and covered in hair out there, I quickly, I mean, it just it just sucked me in. And you know, I was that kid at the at the book fair that was, you know, buying the Bigfoot and Lockness Monster books and just you know, just really and I tell people this because I can remember plainly just seeing this stuff, you know, on TV. And you know, obviously the Patterson Giblan film is just that the cornerstone kind of of of our evidence, you know, or alleged evidence whoever you talk to, you know. So for me, I've always felt like I was a believer from from day one, from when I just discovered cryptids, you know, and so it just it just spiraled into me getting into actually I was really into primates. I was into the Mountain Gorillas and and Diane Fosse and her work as well, and I was such a nerd about you know, the gorillas and especially the the mountain gorillas up in Africa, and you know, so it kind of morphed into that. And then you know, as I got older, you know, your life, life happens. You know, you get married, you have kids, and you know, you kind of live your life. And you know, I soon found myself on disability and from work, and you know, it was going through some stuff and it was just a really tough time in my life. And I remember beinge watching this this this channel on YouTube, and it was a guy at a Utah and he presented this trace evidence that was in the form of wood structures, and I had no recollection of what wood structures were, and nor did I know these things to be attributed to, you know, quote alleged sasquatch activity or cryptodactivity for that matter, or any type of viable trace evidence for that matter. You know, so for me, you know, watching this guy's videos and you know, he had he had other stories of him of his encounters with some of these creatures as well, and they were very compelling. And I watched all of his videos and it was just like in one night and you know, I'm on long term disability. I've gotten nothing else going on. I'm kind of by myself, and so you know, I had all the time in the world. So I watched all these videos and then the next day I went out because the last video this gentleman put out was showing you how to go how he find his trace evidence, and I thought that was fascinating. So he gave you the tools, and I think the basis of it was, Hey, look, if you think that this is a hoax, you think that you know people are doing this, you think this is you know, boy scouts or homeless people or whatever. He's like, I'm going to give you the tools to go find his trace evidence. And I followed that those exact things like but what he showed on the video of how to find this stuff, and so I thought, well, I've got nothing else going on. So the next day I grabbed my son and and I think it was like twelve at the time, and we went out to go find this alleged traced evidence. These wood structures. And on the same day we went out to go look for one. We found a wood structure. It was an a frame wood structure. It was very nice. It had some really good sized pieces that were that were pretty you know, big in diameter, and they're ripped out of the ground. They didn't grow there and were fashioned into an a frame type of structure that was probably about I would say, close to six feet tall. And at the bottom of this a frame structure there was you know, some some leaves and some foliage that was just completely flat. And I tell this, I tell the story a lot, but I really feel like looking at the bottom of that wood structure, it looked like something of some weight wood was sitting there or laying down or whatever. And so it blew my mind when we found this wood structure. I was following the you know what this gentleman had had laid out for this audience, you know his you know, he said, hey, go out check it out. This is what you look for, this is how you do it, this is how if I'm mind, you tell me if you think this is a hoax, you think that I'm putting you on. And when that happened, I was I was hooked. From that point on. I was in the woods every day, Like I mean, I think I had brought my mom out with me a couple of times just just and and she had no you know, she was blown away as well, you know, and so that and that spiraled into what would become Bear Counted Bigfoot. And I started posting some videos on a Facebook group called Project Go and See. And you know, when I started doing that, I got some attention from a gentleman by the name of Christopher Noel who is in Vermont, and he kind of took me under his wing, and you know, he asked me about you know, you know, voice recorders, if I had deployed a voice record. I'm like, I like, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just snapping pictures and video of these weird looking wood structures that I'm finding, you know, uh, with with with the tools that have been given me from this you know YouTube channel, and you know, so he kind of took me on his wing and and you know, taught me a little bit about his findings and when he looked for and just started bouncing ideas off each other. And then he put me on his podcast as well. That was that was my very first podcast interview ever. And you know, from there, you know, I've taken anybody from a a wildlife biologist out with me to you know, Aaron des who is in San Antonio from Small Town Monsters. He's written a few books for small Town Monsters to show him my trace evidence, uh to. Up until recently, I've got I've got a chemist that has come out with me. He's got a pH d in chemistry from Harvard University and chemistry engineering, a bachelor's who was very intrigued by what I present. And so you know, that's where it's been. Wood structures, I believe are are are just pretty much kind of my specialty and and you know, among other things that I have found as well, and I've heard, but yeah, that's where that's where I've been, and that's where it's been for the last seven years.
Speaker 3: Then it sounds like a big journey to go from just the starting off to being out in the woods and everything else you've been looking into. It's Yeah, it seems like and I don't want to sound like it's not like a negative or anything, but it's almost become like an addiction for people like what it really it really is like once they get into it. Coming from someone who's played music and been in bands or whatever, I totally understand it. Yeah, the show is my outlet. That's what banned stuff used to be for me. So going and doing a podcast made sense because it still cluts me have that creative outlet. But for someone that's not doing that, I can understand where this is a new hobby for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah it, you know, And that's a good point to make. It took the it almost down. Nothing will ever take place in music, you know. I grew up in a musician household. My dad was a musician, he was a former recording artist, you know. So music was always a staple in my life. But and I thought to myself, there's nothing that will ever take place in music. I'll be doing this for the rest of my life. And you know, life, life has a way of going. Maybe not, you know, and maybe this will be your new passion. And I think that's what happened. And I'm really thankful for it because and I tell people this too as well. I'm like, you know what, regardless of what you think of these cryptids, I have my own opinions, I have my own theories and things. But I look back and I go it actually helped me get out outside, moving around, walking miles and miles and and and the exercise, you know what I mean, Like all of these good things that happened from being outside and out in the woods really helped me out in my mental health as well. And that's what was really struggling with, was my mental health. And you know, this presented something to me that was very post and now you know, you go down the rabbit hole and you know, you're just lost in it now, you know. And that's that's kind of where I've been.
Speaker 3: So for being involved in this for the last seven years. What do you think this is? I don't expect a definitive answer, but like, what do you think is really out there? Like what is a bigfoot?
Speaker 2: To you? Man? That's a loaded question, brother. So I'll tell you this. I started out as an aper, I really did. I started out as it's from giganto Epithecus. It's a giant ape that's evolved and we just got caught up with it, and you know, and that's what I thought. That's what I thought. And it's not an insult to anybody that is an aper that believes this thing is just solely flesh and blood, right, and I mean solely flexblow that they just think that that's it is what it is like. It's a it's a it's a it's a biped that is uh a North American ape that we have not caught up with. Right. So, as I got into it more and more and started reading and listening to podcast interviews and and and looking at a class A uh sightings and and and class B and and just trying to put the pieces together, my my mindset was changed by the supernatural elements that were just injected into me by some of these first person accounts. I said, hey, you know, I saw the creature. This is what it looked like. Okay, pretty typical, you know, of of the characteristics, the behavior was consistent, and then this thing just disappeared right in front of my eyes. WHOA okay? Or hey, I saw this creature and this is what it looked like. Great, it looks it sounds like the typical, you know, type of siding you would hear, and it had an orb floating in front of it as if it was running. Or hey, I saw this thing and it was up in a tree and it cloaks like the predator. You know, you know, all of these weird supernatural eyewitness accounts. I could not just discard you know. And I couldn't sit there and go no. And we're talking about people that are professional people, you know. I mean, we're talking about people that, you know, some of them were our pastors, some of them are are are our businessmen or you know, police or you know, you know, we're talking about some people that could probably lose their jobs they put their name out there. But here they are talking about this supernatural experience. And so now I had to sit there and go, you can't just sit there with the blinders on Rod and go nope, nope, nope, it's it's it's it's a flesh and blood creature and that's what it is. And you know in a story, well, I here's the here's the honest of God's truth. We we we all don't know, none of us know. There's nobody here I'm convinced that knows exactly what they are, right. So, but here we have these supernatural experiences and these eyewitness accounts from these people, and it's blowing my mind. So I thought, you know, the the the mantra that I live by with this stuff is if you're open to some of it, you have to be open to all of it. There's no way. I can sit there and try and make it fit my narrative. No way, because there are so many counters of it's saying otherwise. Right now, I'm not going to say they're they're the majority, but we we can't discard these these of encounters, right. So Uh. I started out like that as like an apron then it morphed into what you would maybe call the WU right the WU crowd or whatever. I'm I'm right in the middle, is what I would say. I'm right in the middle. You know. I I do believe these things, do believe. I do believe that they're they're physical, uh when they're here. But I do believe there are some that have of these supernatural abilities that we just cannot comprehend. And then I started digging, digging deeper into some Old Testament stuff and then uh, and then correlating it with the Book of Enoch. Uh, you got the Book of Giants as well, that that kind of runs alongside. It's a literary I guess companion you can say, to the to the Bible, it was it was it was part of part of the Bible from what I understand, at some point in time, but was discarded for whatever reason. But anyway, Uh, that's whole another can of worms here. So now I've come to an understanding that it could possibly be, and I could be totally wrong, that these are remnants of the rough Eyeen, which are a bloodline of the Nephelim. And that's that's kind of where I've left it right now. Again, I could be totally wrong. I don't know, but it seems to be kind of leading me in that direction. So that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's just because of podcasting, but for me, Bigfoot was always just a hairy man out in the woods, right it was. But since I've started doing this show and I started listening to other shows about five years ago, I never listened to a single podcast in my life until twenty nineteen. I listened to an episode of Joe Rogan because he had Bob Lasar on.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I saw that documentary with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is the first time I'd ever listened to a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was always a band guy. I always listened to metal music and stuff. I never had time for podcasts. I always was some music, and then during Lockdown season I had nothing to really do. I had to go to work, and then we weren't doing band things, so I started to check out podcasts because I'd talked to my buddy about all the weird stuff that was going on in the world. And that's where I come up with the name for the show and all sorts of stuff. But I sat on it for two years. But I was listening to a couple of different shows, and that's when I started hearing people talk about like I started listening to some Bigfoot stuff, and then I listened to a couple other shows. But then the whole netflim thing started coming out, and then portals got real popular, and then all sort like stuff that I'd never had heard anyone actually talking about relating to before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: I don't know where all the research came from. I don't know where their ideas came from. I don't know anything. But that's when the whole woo thing, like for me was like opening up. I still didn't believe it right, just because it doesn't make sense and whatever. But the more and more I've done this show, I lean more towards that I don't want to say WU.
Speaker 2: But like, right, that's supernatural element.
Speaker 3: There's something weird in general, right, And I don't know just because and I'm very skeptical in general. So since there's never there's never been a body, there's never been anything definitively proven. We've seen videos, we've seen pictures of footprints, we've seen this in that, but for me, personally, I've never seen one in person. So I can't say that bigfits of one hundred percent real because I personally never saw a bigfoot. But that doesn't mean I don't believe there's something.
Speaker 2: Out there right right right right, But.
Speaker 3: What it is I can't tell you. I don't. Like you said, I don't think anyone can definitively say what it is because I don't think there's ever been anyone that's actually know what it is or m it's really like being able to study it.
Speaker 2: Right, It's not like you've got one in your garage and sit there and ask it questions or study the body, right, I mean, we don't have that.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I have friends that are straight up blood and error in it as a undiscovered primate of some sort or domind right, and the whole WU aspect or whatever is just all made up bullshit. But and I can see that pathway to it. But then I also go back to Okay, well then why we've never found any right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Why have there never been any bones uncovered?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: I work in construction where we build new highways, and I've been on jobs where we've dug up forest like wooded areas because they're building a new four lanes of highway, so we're digging up stuff in the woods, and I've never just because I've done in a small area doesn't mean anything. But like I see it in that aspect, like why hasn't anything ever been uncovered? Like look at how we've went from nothing to having roads and housing additions and all this new stuff that's happening all the time, Like you see all these subdivisions being built. They're always digging. How can we've never come across any sort of skeletons?
Speaker 2: Right, right? Or nobody's just saying anything.
Speaker 3: If something is that big of a secret and there's that many people that have uncovered, what is keeping everyone so quiet and why?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good question. I can tell you this. This is kind of a side note. I you know, when I started the Instagram account, you know, I think I was maybe a couple of years in with the bar kind of bigfoot Instagram account, I had a message from somebody that didn't have a profile picture. There was not really a name to the profile. It was like a bunch of numbers, like it was just a user blah blah blah blah blah. Right, and this guy he said he was a man, and then he didn't give his name, but you know, because I was like, who am I talking to, ma'am? So I know how I know how to address you, you know, sir, ma'am or whatever. I said he was a male. And this guy said that he was a part of the clearing up a piece of land that was to be the University of Texas and San Antonio UTSA. And that patch of land runs close to a very prominent creek green belt that runs in and out of the city. And so you've got a pathway right, and you've got a habitat that supports big game in the form of white tail deer. So one thing you have to know about San Antonio is we don't have bears. We don't have any of the normal predatory animals you would probably see maybe in Colorado or Oregon or Washington State. Or any of those things. Right, we'll have black bears and stuff we've got. Maybe you'll hear about a mountain lion every once in a while, maybe maybe, but it's mainly whitetail deer. That's the kind of the big game. So this guy was telling me that he was a part of the I guess architecture or engineering team that was putting together the campus to be University Texas, San Antonio, and he found that there were numerous people that were working the big machinery, you know, the front and loaders and and things of that nature, that were clearing out the land, that were getting that were up and quitting the same day and leaving. And come to find out, there was a story, you know, amongst these guys, and it was like, hey, we're clear out this land. There's something in the woods that is screaming and growling at us and throwing things at us, and it scared the heck out of these guys. A lot of these guys would quit the same day. So they were rotating people left and right, trying to get, you know, somebody to stay clear out this land, and a lot of these guys were just up and quit, up and quit up and quit, and he he reached out to me to tell me, you know, hey, look, I'm I'm you know, I don't I'm not gonna tell my name or anything like that, but you know, I'm going to tell you that this is what happened, This is what I saw, and and that that was insane to me because you know, you're talking about when you think about an area like San Antonio, any city, you know, and maybe you've got some wooded areas, I got you, you know, and and and they're clear out land. You don't think about, you know, running into something like this. And I think that was just one of the things that really changed my mind about a lot of the I guess the idea that these things aren't just found in remote areas. You know, they travel, they can travel into suburban areas through these creeks, rivers, green belts and have to have passage in and out of the area, but it can happen. And so, you know, so like as far as me thinking that, well, I have to go out and I have to have all this equipment, and I have to find these remote areas and have to go out and just you know, go out and check out these remote areas. It just wasn't the case. Because right now, I in my backyard, I live up against one of the major creeks that I research, I can I can walk a couple of miles and bam, there it is. There's this spot where I did I've done this a cast name of a footprint, or where I found this wood structure or I found this you know type of thing. And so that really just kind of changed the narrative for me, because again, I think when you think about this stuff, you're like, well, you have to go out, you have to you know, go out in this remote area. Which I'm not saying that they do not travel or maybe reside in some of these remote areas, but it seems to me that they're not above getting an easy meal, they're not above dumpster diving, they're not above any of those things. As long as there is a creek, green belt, or a river that runs through the area that has some some coverage. Uh, and you in the habitat supports big game, and you've got a water source maybe at least three to five miles away, you've got a recipe for for some cryptodactivity. So you know, but going back to the gentleman I was talking to you know, that really opened my eyes a lot to that the the type of activity that was happening, at least to according to him, in my city. And that just that just it changed a lot for me. So, you know, I I think that again, I think we're dealing with something that is flesh and blood when it is here. But I think that these these creatures do possess some type of supernatural element to them that we just can't put our finger on. Because I'm going to tell you this, if it was just if it was just a primate, if it was an undiscovered primate in North America, we would have had one. We would have had When you think about the panda that was encrypted at one point in time until they discovered it. You think about the mountain gorillas that was essentially ENCRYPTID. There's no way that gorillas could live in these high elevations. Lo and behold, they found them, and yeah, we've documented them. We know they're real. So again, if it's just solely a North American primate we haven't caught up with, I really believe we would have had one by now and just hasn't happened at least in my knowledge.
Speaker 3: Hasn't my other aspect to wondering of what this is, because well, he has to have some sort of intelligence if it's able to avoid detection somehow. Think about technology. Everything has a security camera these days, everyone has a phone in their pocket, Everyone has a trail cam out there now looking for deer or whatever. And then ever, this is where I come back to it, and this is the excuses that get used. And I'm not saying they're wrong. I just sure it just sounds convenient. They know what cameras are, Okay, Well, how will they know what a camera is? You know what I mean? Like, if they're just an animal, how do they know that this thing takes a photo of them and they don't want to be seen. How do they know the thing in your pocket takes a photo? How do they know the thing on the wall of a building it's video camera. Well, they see the infrared light, so they know how to avoid that. Well, how do they know what an infra red light is?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like, so the part of being just a flesh and blood animal doesn't add up to me that way. If it is a flesh and blood animal have to have some sort of intelligence.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm gonna I'll tell you this. And this is a This is a gentleman that I've partnered up with who found me. He is I think I just mentioned briefly mentioned he's he's a he's got a PhD in chemistry and a bachelor's in chemistry engineering, and he's a believer. And he's done a lot of DNA sampling with class A accounts of where the creature stood, you know, water samples, things of that nature, and the DNA studies that he's done, and this is what he told me. He has found anomalost DNA, which makes sense because if anybody has gotten any type of DNA or alleged DNA, it typically comes back. And I'm not saying typically that it just happens all the time type of thing, but what I have read is that it comes back as ape human and anomalist DNA that they cannot match up against in the DNA banks at all. There's nothing that matches up, right. He told me that it is more human DNA than APE, a lot more human than DNA, sorry, a lot more human DNA than APE. And then coupled with anomalist DNA that he cannot put up against in any you know DNA bank, you know, with any animal or you know, any known creature out there. So when he said that Rod, it's more human DNA than anything else, the lights went on, right because I'm just like, that makes sense. Of course, that's why they're so cunning and smart. That's why they're the masters of their domain, you know what I mean. And so that kind of changed a little bit for me. So but again, could could that be wrong? It could be, But it makes sense though, it makes sense that there are very stealthy I mean, if we're talking about a creature that possesses a little more human DNA than ape and of course the anomalous DNA, we have no idea what it is. Maybe that maybe that part of it possesses the supernatural end of things, you know, Wow, like we've got I can kind of understand why these things have gone undetected for a long time. The other part of it is I think that and and this is just me. This is just and again I could be wrong, I could be right. I don't know. But for me, I feel like a lot of these creatures are coming up from underneath from underneath some some underground caverns and cave systems and things like that. So, but you know, going back to your point, you know, if it's just a if it's just an animal, how does it know that you know, you know, or what a camera is or or you know, or hey, somebody had this class a siding. They're face to facing this creature, and they pulled out the gun and they pointed this creature and this creature just went ballistic when it pointed this gun. When the person pointed the gun at this creature, how do they know that that was a gun? How do they know that that was something that was threatening to them? You know, my only thing would be that they've done a really good job of observing us and kind of gathering, you know, information, you know about us and what we do. And you know, maybe they don't know all of the ins and outs of guns or cameras, but they kind of have an understanding of what it is and they stay away from it type of thing. So, but you know, I always tell people, then again, I could be wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That is the one thing to say when it comes to these topics is I could be wrong, because no one really knows exactly.
Speaker 2: I'll tell people this because I know because I am. I am on the wood structure end of things. My forte is the wood structure. I believe it's a viable piece of trace evidence. I believe that people discard it, they don't look at it. You know, the details of any crime scene are very important, no matter how minuscule it is. Right, So why are we looking at just having these grand class A encounters when you know some of the trace evidence might be stereering us right in the face. And we are too prideful and you know about ourselves and our own agenda to discard this trace evidence that's right there, you know, and understand or try to. Maybe we may not understand it, but you know, try to study it, you know, try to you know, make sense of it. Right, And so you know, for me, it's a very important thing for the you know, as far as the wood structure goes. But you know, I tell people, you could be right, you could be right, you know, leaving it open because you know, here again, like we've just talked about, nobody knows, not even the quote. And I'm not even gonna say experts because I shy away from that term. I don't need a label. I don't need expert next to my name because I'm not an expert. I'm nothing of the sort. I'm I'm a student. That's what I consider myself. And so there's no experts in the field. And I mean that that makes sense to me. But you know, I think we need to look at all points, all evidence presented. We need to look at it.
Speaker 3: Some people are too caught up in their own evidence, and by evidence, I think, I'm not saying that they have a definitive proof. I'm just thinking they've made their opinion in their brain, sure, and they've collected what they believe is their evidence, and you'll never convince them to come off of it, like you'll never open their minds to the possibilities of other things, because they've already determined in their head what these things are. Absolutely everyone wants to be the first one to stamp it and say this is it. I was right, and they want that pat on the back.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't go that route for anything, So I know there's people out there that do, and I think there's that's why there's a lot of toxicity amongst these communities.
Speaker 2: No, and you're absolutely right. And so here's what I'll tell you about that, you know, uh and and not and not everybody is out to you know, be quote the one that's going to break it all open. There are some people out there that will tell you know, yes, I've I am that person, and I tooot my otin horn, what do I What I will say is that some of these people that you see that are in that area of just going no, this is what it is. And let me tell you why. Because I've been a police officer for this long, I've been a blah blah blah or I have an education in this you the base it off of education. They based it off of uh, you know, uh uh you know, being an investigator in the you know, as far as law enforcement or what have your military or whatever. And while those things are not bad at all, they're not they're great. In fact, I wish, you know, I wanted to be a cop when I was younger, you know what I mean. So I don't I'm not saying that those things are bad, but it seems to me that the narrative is based off of something that they have done as a trade or a career for a long time, so of course they're going to try and throw it into that category. Well, based off of, you know, what I've done for a living, it has to be this because this is what I've done for a long time, and you know, I've always been right in this area, so it's got to be this. Well, you know, we're talking about something that we don't have. We don't have a physical piece, at least at least the civilians don't have a physical piece or a body to examine. You know, maybe maybe the the the powers that be, you know, the government or you know, quote the men in Black have I believe they do, but we don't. We don't know what these things are. So you know, it's still you know, the jury's out type of thing. But you know, I've noticed that people that have that type of narrative that go, well, this is what it is, and it's and where I'm basing off of a career that I have done. I've been an investigator or a detective for blah blah blah years and I know what I'm looking for and I know blah blah blah, and based off of my you know, expertise, this is what it is. Well, you could be wrong too. You know, you're you're a human just like anybody else, and and you know, and so that's what I think. That's what makes it so much I think fun and interesting, but also frustrating in a way because you've got so many people out there that just God, there's there's so much there's so many feuds and backbiting and just I mean back and forth. It's insane.
Speaker 3: There's too many cooks in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yes, absolutely, And I you know, I stay away from that, you know, but I'm the guy in the background going, hey, y'all want to look at some wood structures. I'm just I'm the nerd in the back going, hey, man, like, look at this TP over here, Like look, you know. So, you know, but that's what I've noticed with with some of the people that are quote, you know, that no know it all type of thing. And you know, I think pride definitely injects itself into that equation, which I try to approach everything with the utmost humility. I know nothing, I'm just a knucklehead out there in the woods trying to make sense of this stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, I think that's the best way to go about business. Is to just you'd do your research and you're just presenting what you find and you're not out there telling people exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, I can tell you what I what I think it could be right, you know, if you want to ask my honest opinion, you know I could. Yeah, I could tell you what I feel like these things could be. That doesn't make me right, And and nor do I tell anybody else that they're wrong and what they believe, you know, and what I really feel like I present is again, I believe what I present is very viable trace evidence, and I believe that people do not pay attention to it enough. And I get a lot of flak for just saying that I believe these creatures can travel into suburban areas. There's no way, you know, I get this all the time. There's no way that a sasquatch could come into San Antonio. I'm like, really, you're speaking on behalf of a creature. You have no idea, you're speaking on behalf of that creature. Like you're telling me, like you know exactly what these things do. It doesn't you can't. There's no way. But here's what I do present, Right, If the habitat supports big game. If there is a creek, green belt, or even a river that has plenty of coverage with that big game going through in and out, you have to have safe passage in and out. You have a recipe for some cryptid activity. You absolutely do, because now you've got you could have a water source, you could have a highway, you know. And for me, in my area in San Antonio, we have what's called the Salato Creek. So the Salado Creek is a historical creek and it runs literally from north outside the outskirts of San Antonio all the way into the city into the south side, obviously going north south all the way outside of the city into other little small towns. It is a highway and it's riddled with white tail deer, raccoons, possoms, squirrels, I mean, all the usual suspects. We've got fox as well. We've got ringtailed cats, which are very nocturnal, very rare. But we've got all of these things that are that are that are in these creeks that are very prominent, that present safe passage in and out of the city. And you know, why would that not be a cryptid highway, right But also what I add on to that is this connected to these to that particular creek. There are numerous wilderness parks that are connected to these creeks. That's where I find a lot of these wood structures. But I do go. I go in the places where people don't go, you know, in the in these big wilderness parks. So why is it that I'm able to look at all of these wilderness parks in my area that are connected to this creek and find all of this quote trace evidence and the former of woods of these wood structure and I have found prints as well. Is it just p bull going out there and just doing this stuff just to hoax you? Is it the boy Scouts? Is it homeless people? Is it bushcraft? You know, it's just it's just very interesting. But you know, those are the things that I look at and I present and I get a lot of pushback on it, like there's no way, there's no way. Well, again, you're speaking on behalf of a species or a creature that you know nothing about. You're telling me that you know exactly the characteristics and the habits of these creatures. You're telling me that no nobody can answer me that question. So you know, the jury's out, but I think what I present is very viable and I think it's very plausible that it can be you know.
Speaker 3: That way, I'm going to be out in the woods here for this documentary. Bily things for someone that comes across wood structures, like what should I be looking for?
Speaker 2: So what you want to look for is did those pieces grow in that area? You know, is you know, look scan around the area that encompasses that wood structure. Right, did those pieces grow there? Number one? Were they ripped out? Number two? Do they have the root system attached to them? The other thing? Right? How tall are they? Notice that some of these pieces. Take a look at some of these pieces, they are torn limb from limb, totally naked until there's no limbs, it's just a straight or whatever, you know, angle this piece of what is going And then also look at the bark. A lot of times these bark are stripped completely off of these trees. Right. How is it fashioned? Is it a teepee? Is it an a frame? Is it a lean type of structure or is it what I call a wigwam where it has kind of a maybe a flat top or a dome shaped type of top to it and then look inside of it. Look inside of it. A lot of times, what I find inside some of these wood structures are a series of different types of rocks that are placed. Now I don't know what those rocks are placed there for, but they're typically placed inside for whatever reason. Some of them have been maybe whittled down to maybe a sharp edge to use for I don't know what, but that's something that I've found that has been consistent. The other part of it is that sometimes there are these what I call these fake fire pits that are close by, if not in front of the wood structure itself. And what I mean but fake fire pit is that some of these things have a around circle of rocks and then they'll put these pieces of wood like like it's kindling in the middle of these of these rock circles, like it was a like a fire, but yet nothing's been burnt. There's no carbon nothing at all. There's you know, there's there's no matches around there, there's no lighters. You know, there's no beer cans, there's no you know, uh, anything that says like, hey, I'm a human, I was here camping type of thing, you know, so you have to look at all those elements. The main thing is look at the type of tree that this these wood structures were that this wood has been used for uh and and determined has it grown in this area? Is it is it from this area or is it from you know, uh uh an area you know that's uh maybe you know miles away or a mile away or whatever type of thing. So what I have found is that some of these pieces of wood that I find that are fashioned to you know, a tpee or whatever type of wood structure, they're torn limb from limb. The bark is torn off, the root system is still attached, meaning that something with great strength that's pulled this tree right out of the ground and drug it into this area to make this type of wood structure. And did this tree grow here? And now I will tell you from my experience, nine times out of ten you'll find that the trees have been pulled out if you look at them with the root system did not grow in that area. So something or someone with great strength drug this twelve foot tree that's eight inches around with the root system still attached to build this thing. And that's when you sit there and go, ah, this is this is weird? Who would do that? Right? So so then but but I have to debunk myself, right, I have to really debunk myself. I can't sit there and go, oh, yes, you know a sasquatch built this and this is it and blah blah blah whatever. No, I have to look at all of those points. Okay, have they have they been uh you know, pulled out of the ground, have they been torn? Did? Did did it? You know again? Did the did the tree grow there? Type of thing? All these things right, and then I have to determine whether if I think it's people or not. And the way I do that is this, if it's bushcraft, and and you've probably seen bushcraft done before or maybe you've seen the videos. Right, So if you know about bushcraft, you know that these pieces are going to be consistent in length and size because there is an objective with these bushcraft uh altars, meaning that they are going to try and keep out the elements. They're trying to keep somebody warm, You're trying to keep somebody out of the rain, trying to keep somebody out of wind or the sun. Right when these wood structures that I come up against, do none of those things. They don't keep out sunlight, they don't keep out rain, they don't keep up wind. Okay, now we've got something different that wasn't a human. Then you've got the homeless people theory, which crumbles every time because the homeless people in my areas they've got tents, they've got tents. They don't they don't they don't go out and and and pull out trees out of the ground and put them into tepee structures or wigwams or whatever. Right, Okay, so you've got that that's thrown out. Then you've got the boy scout theory. Well, it's boy scouts, right, Okay, I've been I've been keeping tabs in my areas for seven years, morning, noon, and evening, right, not always consistently, but for seven years. You would think within seven years I would have seen a boy scout or a troop, you know, making these things. Never happened, not a single person. So you know, if you keep tabs on the area over your period of time as consistent as you can, and you have not seen a person but the piece of wood putting these things together, then you've got you've got a recipe for something that could be cryptid.
Speaker 3: My thought process when it comes to the structures other than a shelter for people making them, or even if someone's trying to hoax it, really hoaxing it. For like, it's just random because I've seen the way trees have fallen down laying down the front, because I used to go disc golfing quite a bit when I've been out like some of the state parks or something, and I never really thought anything of it other than that's weird. And I just kept going like, does that mean a sasquatch did it?
Speaker 2: No? But yeah, exactly, yep.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why people would do that. It just seemed random for someone to do that, And like until you actually start getting into bigfoot lore and everything else, knowing the average person is not going to think anything about that other than they're not going to relate that to a big foot unless they've watched the show that said something about it being bigfoot.
Speaker 2: So if it's you got to think about this, Brandon. The percentage, the percentage of people that know about this stuff that is super low.
Speaker 3: It's miniscule, but the TV shows it's made it a little bit more popular, but it's still not enough to where I think random people are just going out in the woods and making these things just for ships.
Speaker 2: And giggles exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: For someone to maybe come across to and be like, oh look at that. And then that's it, Like why WI your time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What exactly? And then you know I've gotten the whole Well it's teenagers, Rod, and I'm thinking, man, I'm a father of four teenagers. Okay, I've got one of the army, I've got a twenty year old, and then I've got you know, a fifteen and a nineteen year old. Okay, these kids are not going to get out their phones and go out in the woods and put wood pieces together. There's no way.
Speaker 3: It's like pulling. It's pulling teeth to get kids don't want to go out and do anything at this point.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it is right. I grew up in the eighties and I was out in the woods whenever I could. Ben, I was just you know, now, I could see if we were in this conversation in the eighties and seventies, Okay, maybe right, I could say, yeah, you know what could be, But not now, there's no way. It just doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: I grew up in the eight nineties as far as like when I was out doing dumb shit with my buddies and late late nineties, early two thousands, when we were like senior in high school or whatever. So I could see going out because we did. We used to go out in the woods and we did made funny videos and stuff like that. But we never did anything like that, right, We didn't know of anything, what structures or anything like that. So how many times did I go did I encounter something out there that I've just never even thought of?
Speaker 2: Right? And I think chances are, growing up, if you had gone to Nashville Park, so we'll do as parks in your area, chances are you've walked right past these things, never gave it a second thought, you know. And that's what I tell people. You've probably walked past these things and never thought about it at all, never thought about it. And so you know, I I that's when I come in and I go, you know, let's look at the lay of the land here, let's let's look at the topography. No, does it make sense for these creatures to come in and out of your area, you know? And so I'm of the mindset that these things can and have traveled through suburban areas given the right topography, the right landscape, if you will. And you know, given the fact that you know, in these wilderness parks that I have in my area, there's no hunting allowed. You can't go out and pop off a white tail over here. You can't go out and camp in these wilderness parks. You can't. So who or what is building these things in these wilderness parks? And now why why are they all over the place. Is it one team of people running around just doing this stuff with incredible strength, you know? Or do we have a cryptid problem? You know? I tend to think that it's it's more of the crypt cryptied area than than people. You know that, And that's and that that's the argument I present. And you know, And could I be wrong on some of this stuff. I could be. I could be, And I'm not gonna doubt it. I'm not gonna say they go no, no, it's definitely you know, a sasquatch or a dog man or whatever the heck it is. You know, it's out there doing this. I don't. I don't believe it like that, you know, But I do find it very very strange, very strange. So you know, I think for me, I'll tell you this. I have friends, you know that are cryptozoologists that are you know, they they they they put their content out and it's really cool and it's it's very well thought out. It's awesome, and it's like, wow, yeah, okay, I got you. I understand. But when I come along a guy like me comes along and says, hey, look, I want you to look at this, I get so much crap from people because again, my my whole thing is, you guys want to look at these you know, we want to focus on these class A sidings and you want to focus on this, which is nothing wrong with that, but let's be honest. Let's look at the the details of the scene here, you know. And not only that, if you if you listen to any sasquatch uh podcasts uh with with with people that are having encounters with these creatures, some of them live in rural areas, some of them live by rivers, by creeks, you know, they lived out in the woods what have you. And they go, well, man, I saw this weird looking wood structured thing that was in the woods on my property and I looked at it and WHOA, I just saw the creature like come out behind it or in the area of this anomalous wood structure. You know, these things are correlative, they really are. But you have to really listen, you have to really listen to some of these encounters to really grab this stuff, and you'll find that some of these people will will And I'll tell you this, even watching I was just watching the last whole season of what did you call it? Expedition Bigfoot, and they're recapping a lot of the seasons. I think on maybe one of one of the episodes I could be wrong, but some of the recaps were like, whoa, they found these tps, they found this, they found that. Now, granted they out they are out in the remote areas, I get it, but these things are being seen and nobody's really looking at them as a viable piece of trace evidence, or at least from what I've seen, I know, most people aren't. You know, they disregarded as almost people boy scouts, bushcraft, you know, what have you type of things. So but yeah, that's I mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's interesting though, when someone comes across them and they're out in the middle of nowhere where people shouldn't even be in the first place, like they're up. Nearest town is fifty miles away, right Who is out building these things for what purpose now?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm not saying that the ones that are around here are made by people, because just from my own local area, I have a map sitting here I'm looking at. This is part of the reason I'm doing a documentary is because there's been so many weird sightings in this small area that I'm from. And there is a spot right here that has had multiple different encounters with something. And then if you follow this pathway about a mile and a half, it leads to a woods where someone else has reported a bigfoot. And if you go down the road about a mile there's been someone that saiden four years ago now a bigfoot walked in front of their vehicle. There's a lot of sightings within like a three mile three square mile radius. And again it's right by rivers and it's a wooded area, So there's a lot of strange stuff that happens around these areas.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And that's where I say pay attention to the lay of the land. I live by a river, I live by a creek, I live by a greenway. These are all highways for these creatures because they present a safe passage in and out. It presents kind of an easy meal, right. It makes sense. It makes it. Think about it this way. If you were somebody that was trying to get in and out of an area and be and wanted to be undetected, and you've got this nice creek that has a really you know, thick canopy, and you know there's there's lots of resources at your disposal as far as like you know, uh, you know, wildlife and plants and and and and water. You know you're going to use that as a highway. You know you're going to use that to your advantage. And if you don't want to be seen, man, I could hide in the vegetation of this creek, I could hide, you know, in this area of this river or what have you. You know, these things are are almost always seen in close to people where people live off of these creeks, rivers and green belts, And that that makes all the sense to me, makes all the sense to me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna throw a question at you here, h You mentioned like the waterways and everything. If you think of things and I don't want to call it the wo side to it. But basically just level with me. If sure in the paranormal field they consider water a conduit of energy. Yes, they feed off of that. That's how they grow their energy. It's something that influent like it helps bring out the paranormal activity. I guess, like they say that energy is because of the constant flow of the water. It feeds the spirits or whatever. Mhm, what if these creatures bigfoot, whatever they are, use that water as their source of energy to like it if they're from a different if we're going on that whole loose, I would if that's something that that they don't just travel down like that is how they are morphed into with the energy from the water systems.
Speaker 2: Man, that's wow, Yeah, that's interesting. Uh that might be something. Yeah, I I I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I can't say that it's you know, far fetched because again a lot of the some of these these these encounters that I've read and heard about, you know, these things tend to have some type of supernatural ability. Uh. Some say that these things are coming out of portals, and maybe that water poses as some type of a portal from here to another dimension. If you will type of thing. So, yeah, that's something I've thought about that tied, but not to that depth, but I thought of something in that area. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just look at it like if a lot of people are reporting and seeing these things around a water source, and I understand obviously animals in general are normally around water sources, but a lot of people claim that paranormal activity is influenced from water sources too.
Speaker 2: M H.
Speaker 3: So if these Bigfoot are a supernatural being, is it possible that maybe the water sources is also part of what power is them to be here, like people encounter a ghost. M maybe it's part of the bigfoot thing.
Speaker 2: I I Yeah, I would not doubt that at all. I've got So, so here's something interesting. We went out me and uh my my new friend, a friend of mine. He's a I think I talked about him. He's a he's a chemical chemical engineer. He's he's got a PhD in chemistry. He's a believer. He's somebody that has spoken at you know, bigfoot conferences, published author really cool gentlemen. Uh made friends with them through a network of other friends as well. And we went out to an area that I took him to.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: I I thought, well, you know, hey, look let me let me introduce you to this area as kind of like kind of scratching the surface type of thing of one of the areas that I've documented for a long time. And then we'll go over to another part of town where you know, I've I've documented this and this, this and so and so on and so on. Right, So he went to this area. He has this frequency uh machine that he's made himself. Uh. It's really cool. It's it's it measures it. So what his thing is that he says that we give off a frequency. Uh so when you're alive, you give off a certain frequency. When you're dead, your your body still gives off a frequency as far as your bones and things of that nature. Right, So this machine that he has can detect whether if you're buried or kind of if you're alive, because it will give off a certain number in this frequency. Right, and he could he could triangulate you know, where you know this person might be buried or hey, there you are, you're alive, I can I can find you with this meter type of thing. Anyway, it's kind of beyond me. I'm like, I wasn't really good in school, so I'm just I'm just kind of that guy. But anyway, we went out and we started we went out to went out. We went out a couple of weeks ago and I took him to this one spot and his meter was going off, like he was like, man, this is remarkable. I've never seen this. I've never heard this like type of thing, which is really cool. And he said, you know, this could be something of maybe maybe it's a barrel ground rod And I'm thinking, what really, And so we're looking at these piles of rocks that I've documented over the years in this particular area, and some of them will be moved into a pile, some of them will be moved into different shapes like a circle if you will, right circles, these big rock circles. And you know, there was one area where there's this wood structure that kind of covered up this this rock bed that was inside the wood structure, Like these rocks were placed in a very strategic way and these pieces of wood covered it up as if it was guarding something. So his theory was this could be this could be a barrow ground. I'm like what he's like, now, it could be early settlers that were here, or it could be something else. We don't know, So we weren't ruling out whether if it could be you know, people that had settled in you know, this area early on and you know, they passed away and there buried here type of thing, or it could be something else. Right, So we go into this area this morning and we dig and I didn't dig very We didn't dig very deep at all. It was maybe like a foot and really nothing going on. And he said, hey, well wait a minute, let me go through with my meter again over the hole. This if it picks up anything, because if we're close, it could pick up something, you know, because we're digging, we're getting closer, right, and it would pick it up. And all of a sudden, it just didn't pick up over that hole. And I'm like, what the heck? And he's like, yeah, this is strange. He's like, it's weird. Mind you. He's used this thing, this machine, and several different uh uh and a couple well, several different states and in different areas where they found buried you know, people, things like that, and so he was like, this is really weird. I'm like, okay, cool. We came to determination that the rocks that were involved in these areas gave off some type of magnetic or some type of weird frequency. Now, these are just regular rocks. You would look at him and go, well, there's nothing special about them. I don't see anything. But here we are in this frequency thing is kind of going off over these rocks. He's like, there's something with these rocks, and like really, He's like, yeah, there's something very weird. It's very strange with these rocks. And I'm like, okay, so he's going to analyze one of these rocks. But my point of telling you this is that some of these rocks that I've seen in this area were fashioned into a big circle. And I've gone back to other accounts where people are talking about and maybe you know, these podcasters that I've talked to as well, some of them have said, you know, maybe these are portals rod these these these these rocks are made, uh, and they're putting this this type of circle as portals to go in and out of other dimensions with these creatures. And when they're here their flesh and blood and they can go, you know, in and out to another world. So I found it very interesting that these these rocks gave off this type of weird, crazy frequency, and they had some type of magnetic field, a very strong magnetic field to them. It was very odd. So, you know, saying that water is a conductor absolutely hands down, But also too, there's other elements out there that could contribute to these things traveling in and out of other dimensions type of things. So you know, I don't put it past you know, these types of things utilizing whether if it's water or rocks and things like that. So yeah, so to your point, I'm with you, I'm kind of and also too, I'll tell you this. You've got an area called, you know, the Land between the Lakes the LBL. Right, have you heard of the LBL?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So people feel like that area because of the water and where it's at. Some people will say that's kind of a conductor, and that's contributing to some of the sightings of these dog men and and and you know sat squatch if you will, that are you know, that's why they're having these encounters, you know, because of you know, that whole water conductor thing as well. So you know, I don't know, it's interesting though.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of things that somehow are connected and it's just a matter of time before we can piece more stuff together. But at the same time, it's just us spitballing and throwing things at the wall and sea what sticks right now, because again, like we said many times, no one really knows and no.
Speaker 2: One has the answer. Yeah, you're right. I think you're right.
Speaker 3: Well, we've been going on for a little over an hour, so I figure we could get ready to wrap this one up. But before we do, I would like for you to let everyone know where they can find your information APT for your research group and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So the main if you if you want to message me and you want to see a social media platform that's a lot more accessible in my eyes has been Instagram. So Instagram, Bear County Bigfoot, b e x A R County Bigfoot, all one word. You can find me on Instagram. You can find me on TikTok same thing, Bear County Bigfoot. And then Facebook. I have a private group, so you can you can request to be a part of the group and you have to answer just a couple of questions type of thing, and then I'll go in and I prove you basically say hey, you know, don't be a jerk, and you know, do you believe you know, the typical.
Speaker 3: Type, the typical to get on the group pages.
Speaker 2: Right, right. But one thing you have to know about the Bearcady Bigfoot Facebook group is that it's private. And I keep it that way for a reason. I have a small amount of people. We're probably a little over five hundred, and I kind of like it smaller only because and I hope nobody gets offended by this. I'm after quality and not quantity, you know what I mean. So just because you're a believer, and you know, you get in there and you just start rattling off all kinds of crazy stuff, you know, I really try to sift through and and and and vet people and and and that's just me. That's just my prerogative. That's just the way I do things. Because you know, there's a lot of trolls out there, you know this, there's a lot of people out there that will say nasty things, disrespectful things, and I try to shield my people from that, and that's why I keep it small. But if if you're that person that you know is open minded and you're not going to be disrespectful. Please, you know, be a part of uh ask for approval and you know I'll go through and check you out and stuff. Also, I also have another page, a group on Facebook that's called South Texas Monster Hunters and that one's pretty you know, open and lax. And then I have another page that's going on five thousand members and that is big Foot one oh one, So any of those you'll be able to find me. I post my content on there those as well. And then YouTube is also the same thing, bearcaty Bigfoot. So basically all platforms you could find me. Instagram is how did the main one for me though, so you know you can find me there.
Speaker 3: Awesome, all right, it's been a pleasure talking to you, dude.
Speaker 2: It's been an honor. I appreciate your time. Man.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tells, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Make sure to follow me around on all the social media's and just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price.
Speaker 4: I've heard a story be laid last night about something alert along a wood line, you foot, princh, strange lights in the sky.
Speaker 2: They claim it's nothing, but I know they light.
Speaker 4: It's easier last to laugh in my face. But something about.
Speaker 2: This makes me say, what if it's great?
Speaker 3: What if they knew?
Speaker 4: What if the answers are coming from you, spending stores, wasting minds time, hearing boy it says, is it all in their minds? They can call me crazy, but I just want some froom.
Speaker 2: What if it's true?
Speaker 3: What if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true? What it for? Worlds?
Speaker 3: Not what we knew.
Speaker 2: Till all the tales blend me a story that starts where the logic gets What if it's real? What if it's true? The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you.
Speaker 1: They see if the dog man walking, or maybe am Offman flights. I love the fairy giants hidden beneath the lies. They say, it's just stories. It's all they blieve. Fairy Tale is for the things we can't perceive. They want to keep us blindly. They won't to break car wheel.
Speaker 2: But I'm not buying it. I'm not swallowing another pill for spent poison. The lines were made to what if the truth could set us free?
Speaker 4: The alien sugnals traveling through time, secret space chronograms are racing their minds.
Speaker 2: They call them crazy, but I just need some fruit. What if it's true?
Speaker 4: What if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true?
Speaker 4: What if the worlds not what we do? Tinfoil tells bullieve me in a story that starts where the logic is, what if it's real?
Speaker 3: What if it's true?
Speaker 2: The answers are waiting, They're weighing for you.
Speaker 4: They they lie, we all be die. The signs are there if you open your eyes.
Speaker 1: Aliens cricked, its demon's ghost, the dimples, those two.
Speaker 2: What if it's me? Or what if it's true?
Speaker 4: What if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true?
Speaker 4: What if the world's not what we do?
Speaker 2: Tin Foil tells fully me a story.
Speaker 4: That starts wear the lodges, And what if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true? The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you.
Speaker 1: It's all in our heads, it's all in our binders.
Speaker 2: These voices can be silenced.
Speaker 3: The truth must rise.
Speaker 2: Simple tell it's pulling me true? What if it's reading? What if it's true,