Speaker 1: One on one Taco Orlando's rock station one O one one wjr R. All right, you got a little more than fifteen minutes to get a vote in for you. Say we play it this morning JR Facebook page. If you haven't done it yet, somebody who votes will be randomly.
Speaker 2: Picked and you'll win Kim Dracula tickets.
Speaker 3: The band you're voting on this morning is Corn Pat. I appreciate you manning the computers over there while I fly without Internet.
Speaker 1: You have been You all don't understand the sacrifice Taco has made this morning for the show. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: You noticed how many times I X man? Yeah, no problem? Do you asks for your help? Hey? You notice how many times I've reached over Pat to grab my mouse even though my computers not in front of me.
Speaker 2: Muscle memory man? All right, what's quarantine? Blind?
Speaker 1: Shoots and ladders? We're here to stay. Pick one of those JR Facebook page which everyone is the most votes, will play it at nine, then will randomly pick one for the concert tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, this sucks, well, then let's throw it away. No, no, no, we loved.
Speaker 1: Originally, this is an update to a story we told you about a little ways back. The judge in Michigan that sentenced the group of convicted shoplifters, this group that was hitting Walmart stores.
Speaker 2: Oh to wash cars, right to.
Speaker 1: Pay restitution and to have to wash customers cars in a Walmart parking lot. That judge's boss, the senior judge, So yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Can't do that. See you get Bob World Order. You you need to.
Speaker 1: Ask me about some outside of the box sentencing guidelines before you go off the reservation on your own and do that.
Speaker 3: That does suck that story, is that? I mean we want those it's Bob World Order. We want those thieves who are wiping out Walmarts in all retail. We wanted to pay for their crimes all that retail, theftal stop nake them washed cars like a bunch of bums. They are, you know what, squirts soap in their eyes. First, so he got overruled by a senior judge. Senior judge was just pictureing the whole thing of these kids out there trying to wash with their pants hanging down to their ankles, and he's like, this is gonna be worse. These judges that just try to outflex each other.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we'll continue to follow that to see if anything comes of it.
Speaker 3: But as for now, make them wash the cars. I hope, I hope. A petition started.
Speaker 1: A professor who worked at William Patterson University in New Jersey is suing the college for negligence that led to several boxes containing three hundred and eighty million year old fossils to end up in a landfill in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Hey, at their fossils there in a place where they'll be dug up and found again.
Speaker 1: One day, my thinking was, exactly, you dug them up? This guy dug these up himself. Yeah, he dug these up, and he was gonna collaborate with another colleague down here in Florida. So he was shipping the fossils here through the university. The university defaulted on their ups bill, so ps. You know, they collect all this stuff, and once it's default time, not just for the university but any group, they just ship it all off to the landfill.
Speaker 2: I don't care what's in it. Wow, how old were they? How many million, three hundred and eighty million year old fossils? Whoops? Priceless? What's he suing?
Speaker 1: For two hundred fossils and nineteen separate boxes, each weigh between twenty to sixty pounds.
Speaker 4: Doesn't say what he's suing for, Oh, just having a mount here for damages. Let me see if it's uh because of Lloyd? How do you even put a dollar figure on something like that? I mean they're worth a lot to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Like we said that, you dug him up once. Consider this your next challenge, Bud. Yeah, he knows what you'll find out there in the landfill near Nashville.
Speaker 3: Have to be digging through tampons and toilet seats.
Speaker 2: And occasional dead body.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Oh where you'll have plenty of stink while you're out there, and seagulls and h man, have you been to the dump lately?
Speaker 1: No, last time I went transfer station was last time I went. That wasn't too bad w yard stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I lent to the dump recently when we emptied out the garage and I picked today that was not cold. And I'm gonna tell you something. It was cooking cooking trash out there.
Speaker 1: The best is right after a summer afternoon thunderstorm and the humidity kicks in and it's it's like trash stew, like a giant easy bake oven. Yeah, all right, I really like the dump though. The dump.
Speaker 3: If you've never been, you need to go to the true dump where you get a fling stuff out of somebody's truck. Oh yeah, it is a it's a stress reliever.
Speaker 2: So it's unloading violence. Literally.
Speaker 1: We got to these clowns over Sargento trying to throw a whole monkey wrench into the cheese world.
Speaker 2: Is this shaky cheese? No?
Speaker 1: No follow here with what they claim they have done. We have had extensive conversations on this show about American cheese. Yeah, and our love a lot of us that we have just for the good old plastic individually wrapped slices of craft American cheese, which we all know is not technically.
Speaker 3: Cheese made oil. It's cheese product. Yeah right, we agree on that much. Yeah, but we still like it. Now here comes Sargento with all of that just said. They realize that we all still love that despite it not being real cheese. They're saying, we have, after ten years of exhaustive research, come up with a new blend of American cheese that looks, feels tastes and acts just like the cheese I just described the non American cheese, but it's only got five ingredients, which makes it actually cheese, natural cheese. So if you're inventing something to be like something that already exists.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and I'm sure it costs twice as much, well I'm gonna tell you Sargento.
Speaker 3: I like Sargento, and that you know the single package is when it's bogo.
Speaker 2: No, no, nothing against heart.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it was this one of the we talked about this. If you're in business and you want to, you know, capitalize on something, you look for a need and you fill it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this.
Speaker 3: Fits the bill, No, because there was already that out there, right, so you didn't need to do anything. Sorry, gento, those of us that are lifetime fans of craft slices of the we're not about to about face at this point.
Speaker 2: Now, come on, man, Hey, grilled cheese is a grilled cheese.
Speaker 3: If it's made events below, well it's gonna oil up the pan for me a little.
Speaker 1: Just know it's out there. If you want a healthy alternative. Oh I wanted to ask you this. I saw this and This just sounds too damn logical that no one's ever really brought this to the mass's attention.
Speaker 2: Yet. I know you. One of the things you do, you do your own laundry. Yeah, yeah, I do it.
Speaker 3: And the reason why if somebody's going, well, do you do your own laundry, Taco, that's the woman's job. Just slow down, Neander thought he has a whole system. I do it because I don't want my wife and kids hairs in my shirt.
Speaker 1: And you also don't like how your wife folds. No, you've admitted that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but look like if we're sitting here doing the show, Pat, I got a hair of a female hair inside my shirt itching me.
Speaker 2: It is not good. Okay, so that's you.
Speaker 1: And again to refresh with my laundry experience, I do not know how to operate the current washing machine that we have without a texted or written a set of instructions for my wife. It should need a rise for me to have to do this in a pinch. One thing though, that I think all of us can agree on. If you use liquid detergent, this kind of you get out of the bar out that a mass. It leaves a mess in that hap is always all nasty and whatever.
Speaker 2: You know. The trick for that, you just throw the whole cap into the.
Speaker 3: The laundry machine. You just throw the whole cap. And I'd never heard that before.
Speaker 2: You can do that if you want, and then and you don't mind here and.
Speaker 3: A little extra with the plastic cap going around every time.
Speaker 2: It comes out clean, sparkling clean.
Speaker 3: Another hack for it is look while the water's coming out, right, Yeah, you put that underneath the flow of the water and it's going.
Speaker 2: Look at us. You've grown men talking about laundry.
Speaker 1: I just I thought of you immediately when I saw this. Not so much meat, to be honest, but I gotta give credit where credit's new. This. This is a great lounge you hack. Sometimes the most simple answer is right under your nose. So you welcome everybody. You just learned to laundry tip.
Speaker 3: You know what, I might go back to that style laundry detergent, because all I use is the pods because they're just self contained and clean.
Speaker 2: But now if you just throw that thing and they're also awesome to snack on. We all raised in Central Florida. This is one O one one W J R.
Speaker 4: R