Speaker 1: Yea RiPP you need advice so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come running just as fast as we can.
Speaker 3: Shooter's gonna help come Ma Dix's The Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 4: No Tom Martino, Hey Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show. Three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We got a lot to talk about today. As usual. That's what we do. We talk, and we solve problems, and we answer questions and we take complaints. And this that was brought to you by water Pros, the best water systems at the lowest prices anywhere. And I mean that sincerely. I mean, if you're gonna I've said this before, you take supplements, organics, you take a hormone replacement whatever, for your health. Water is primary. Water is primary. Reverse us most is at your kitchen sink. Used to be just for that system around fourteen hundred and then the whole house system for softening was like three or four grand. But both right now thirty one ninety five. The best, dear, you're gonna find anywhere. As I said, plumbers would charge more than twelve grand. Waterpros dot net three oh three eight six two five five five four. Let's go to the phones. I'm going to go to people who've been waiting the longest. Right away, Katie. Let's just take Katie right now. Katie. What and by the way, I do have a guest with me. We'll talk about that. We also have some follow ups that Mark started yesterday. And let's take Katie right now, Katie, go ahead, what's happening?
Speaker 5: Okay, Yes, I've listened to you since I was like five years old, and oh I hated.
Speaker 4: Now that puts a lot of pressure on me, Katie, that puts a lot of pressure on it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: I always wanted to play music, but I love you and I trust you, and my friend wanted.
Speaker 4: Me to call you. Huh, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Actually he said, who's the person in charge of the radio station? I said, what are you talking about? He said, the guy? The guy he talked about, And I said, Tom Martine. Anyway, my friend, he's on hospice. He's not doing too well and he wants to do the death with dignity and he's at Denver Health right now and nobody what is his condition, Katie, Well, he's on hospice. He's in stage heart failure. And he was on a morphine drip and everything like that. But he's gone real downhill in the last two weeks. And yeah, he wants to do death with dignity. And so he came to Denver General and they seem to not really know what he's talking about, and they want.
Speaker 4: To try to put on is he on medicaid.
Speaker 5: In Denver Health Medicaid? He thought he was on regular Medicaid, but apparently it's Denver Health. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: It means it's great coverage. Denver Health does a great joke anyway.
Speaker 6: So are you saying he wants to die pretty much? I mean, are they not listening to him?
Speaker 5: There's no place for him. I have no place to take him, and I have no medication for him, and I'm this caretaker, but.
Speaker 4: I just right now though he's at Denver General right now, yes, sir, And he is in hospice care within Denver General.
Speaker 5: He was Denver Hospice, Yeah he was, but then he had a stroke and a seizure.
Speaker 4: And okay, God, now he's okay. So he was in Denver Hospice then got transferred to General Denver General. Okay, Yes, and you know where is he gonna go? Where's he gonna go? Now?
Speaker 5: I have a good question.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait, who's talking? Is he is somebody on the phone with you?
Speaker 7: I'm on the phone with you, guys.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, that's my patient. Yeah, that's Clinton. He's the one that needs to care.
Speaker 4: That's Clinton. Clinton. You're on the phone right now? Clinton? Are you You're at Denver General right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: They don't want to pick up put me anywhere?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nobody can help him. No, I would sink he wants by dignity, which.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, knew nothing about. Can he go back to Denver Hospice?
Speaker 5: No, No, won't take him back.
Speaker 4: Why won't they take him back?
Speaker 5: He called his arm Lietnam, and he called and they said, okay, go to the emergency room be seen. He had a stroke and a seizure in the emergency room. And now they won't take him back and nobody will take him. Was he actually anywhere?
Speaker 10: Was he.
Speaker 4: Was he actually in the place? Was he actually hostice?
Speaker 9: I was on actual hospice.
Speaker 5: He was on hospice. But yeah, he wasn't impatient just yet. They gave him his medication and stuff like that. But yeah, he wasn't impatient, but now nobody will take him. He has no bed anywhere, he has no medications, and everybody says, well, help will help, will help, and nobody will help. There's nothing he wants to do. Death with dignity. Uh huh. Denver General participates in and you got to have two doctors sign off. And but yet even though he's here and he's being seen, nobody seems to I see.
Speaker 4: So what is the plan for him right now?
Speaker 5: I have no plans. That's why I'm calling you.
Speaker 4: And you're are you actually a healthcare worker, Katie?
Speaker 5: No? No, I just I met him three months ago. He has no friends or family or anything. And I met him a couple of months ago, and I'm his caretaker, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: And how'd you how'd you meet him?
Speaker 9: Meet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh at a respect care. I was just seen at a hospital. I had some medical conditions and uh so I was in a respect care and he was in a respect care and that's how we met. But he was much better two months ago. And now he's gone real downhill, real fast, and he's kind of bluffed all hope, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a patient advocate. There's a patient advocate at Denver General. Did you talk to the patient? Did you talk to the patient advocate?
Speaker 5: No? I guess I can call I thought a social worker and a case manager?
Speaker 4: And does he have a does he have a case manager?
Speaker 5: Not particularly? No?
Speaker 4: And when you said a case manager, who would you talk to.
Speaker 5: The earlier today a social worker called and said, you know, there's a couple of barriers he can't get in. He can't get in, and.
Speaker 4: A couple barriers where he can't get in where.
Speaker 5: Anywhere? Any hospice, any bed, any anywhere? And I have no place?
Speaker 11: Do you have a medication?
Speaker 4: And do you have you have the right to talk? I mean, excuse me you they talk to you about it with hippa, right, they have no problem talking to you, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I'm his power of attorney and caretaker. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I give you the number for the advocate? I think wait a minute, never mind, wait wait, wait, hold on, what's that? Hold on one second, I'm trying to find the advocate themselves. I had it, but you need we need to help. Have someone help you? Is Deputy doc on today?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, I want to see if Tom and studio I think your note doc, if.
Speaker 4: She's got what I don't understand, they don't know. Yeah, hey, Doc, do they have do they allow people to die? I know this sounds weird. Do they allow people to take a more fiend drip and die?
Speaker 12: I'm not I'm not sure that euthanasia is still is legitimate in Colorado?
Speaker 4: But right now the other.
Speaker 5: Day because he was so frustrated, But yes.
Speaker 12: I think you're right on the first step is let's talk to the You gotta call and talk specifically.
Speaker 13: Yeah, let's have you called.
Speaker 4: You have to call Denver Health and ask for the patient advocate. Now Deputy doc will oversee this and get Deputy Doc will give you steps to do and then oh good, okay, Now Clinton, Clinton, are you still there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Clinton, what do you want? What do you want to do? I want to die, So you would like right now to just pass away? And is that where you were heading with Denver Hospice before this stroke?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I already knew.
Speaker 14: That I was a goner.
Speaker 4: Where were you getting hospice at home or were you actually at Denver Hospice?
Speaker 14: I was at the respite home when I was on when I was.
Speaker 4: On hospice, Okay, that was. That's over you. You were right in their facility.
Speaker 9: No, I was not in the facility yet, I was.
Speaker 4: You were at home. Helped me out? What home, Katie?
Speaker 5: Where was he was at? It's what is it California or South Street or something?
Speaker 4: Okay, in respite care? Okay? Where was he before that?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 5: He's from Nebraska. He came out here for a heart surgery and then they told him his heart was too weak and it's at five percent and he was too weak to help the heart surgery, so they canceled that and they put him in a resk at home, and that's where he was, and Denver Hostas was bringing him nice for glycerine and more.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it. So they were keeping him comfortable. But then he had the stroke and was transferred to Denver. Yes, yes, and Denver Health they won't take now, Denver Health says. Denver Health says, the immediate danger is gone and now he needs to leave, but there's nowhere to put him.
Speaker 5: Pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, hold on, hey, deputy doc. Yeah, let's make some real let let's let's do some calls here. This is a terrible situation, all right. You know what?
Speaker 12: Text me the number for the patient advocate, and we'll love it through a conversation with me, Katie and the advocate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the general number. Doc. Okay, they say they'll transfer you. They don't, They don't. It's six. It's three oh three six zero two twenty nine point fifteen six zero two twenty nine fifteen. Listen, we have a lot to talk about. Hang in. Uh, we'll see what we can do, Katie. Three o three seven to one three eight two five five. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three oh three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. So I want to go to Hannah who was on yesterday? And the way I understand it, Hannah, you deposited some money or your or your stepfather did and it never showed up in the account and you used a machine to do it, right? Is that right? Or he did? Yeah, your sixty eight year old stepfather.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I went to a bitcoin ATM.
Speaker 4: He went, oh a bitco hold on. It was a bitcoin ATM.
Speaker 15: It was a bit a Beena bitcoin ATM. It was located inside of a wine and spirit store.
Speaker 4: Now what was the hold on? What was he deposited? Was he buying forty two thousand dollars in bitcoin derivative?
Speaker 15: He was not on? On two separate occasions, who have instructed by someone who to be an employee of Wills Fargo to go and withdraw funds from his big accounts to secure them. And he took he went into the branch to withdraw the funds and was instructed to go put them into the ATM because that's where they would be sticking.
Speaker 4: So how did he get this phone call? Did he contact someone?
Speaker 15: He contacted? Initially he contacted Microsoft because he got to pop up on his computer saying that Donald it was contaminated. Then they have his information, so then they caught.
Speaker 4: So then did they call him or did they email them about going to a machine? It was over the phone, and then he believed him, and so he took forty two thousand in cash.
Speaker 15: He took twenty thousand on one day, twenty thousand on a different day. The two thousand dollars was actually gift cards that they asked him to purchase and provide.
Speaker 4: It be And he never talked to you about it or anything. He just went ahead and did it.
Speaker 15: Did not, Yes, my mom is the one that actually contacted me about it.
Speaker 4: So he went to a store and this machine is where you normally buy bitcoins? Is that correct?
Speaker 15: Now? I have no idea what you do with the bitcoin.
Speaker 4: What's the name of the bitcoin machine?
Speaker 15: It's Athena Bitcoin Athena.
Speaker 4: It did.
Speaker 15: And you know, I actually found a similar article and I emailed it to the.
Speaker 5: Email that you have.
Speaker 16: Yeah, an elderly woman that happened to in Ohio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's happening all over the country. What's happening is do you know about it? Dimitri?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's a super common scam.
Speaker 10: People will implant to pop up on your computer claiming that they're from Microsoft.
Speaker 17: It's almost always from Microsoft.
Speaker 10: And then they tell you that you have to deposit money into some ATM machine and that's it.
Speaker 17: That's the last thing you'll see of that money.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then when you deposited into that machine, it went to that other person's account.
Speaker 15: Yes, I'm assuming so he said he was given a QR code, a QR code to you. So my best assumption is that it's deposited into whoever, whoever's account like QR code least two.
Speaker 18: Hey, Tom, Yes, sir, so I was at the liquor store yesterday where this ATM.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Mark took the call and you went out looked at it.
Speaker 18: I did, And what did you find? Well, it looks like a normal ATM. There's it says bitcoin and Athena is the company that manages it. There's a when you walk up to the screen, there's a it looks like it's a red stop sign, and it goes through all these disclosures about this is bitcoin, these transactions are non refundable.
Speaker 4: And what does it talk about? Like what do you mean, like, so is the machine for buying bitpoint? Yes it is, that's the only So was he did he have to put Like if you want to put money into their doc I mean, excuse me a dollar. If you want to put money into there, do you have to buy something or does it just like if you just want to deposit money, Hanna, was he given instructions on where to deposit it? Like what to put in the How does that work? Dollar? You just walk up? If you just walked up with twenty grand one day and you want to feed it into the machine, it must ask where you want it to go?
Speaker 18: Well, yeah, actually, I mean right, I mean it must I'm like fifty bucks, but yeah, there's a slot.
Speaker 17: Did you put your cash in?
Speaker 4: But for what I mean when you shop at the store, you don't wait a minute. When you shop at the store, you don't pan that machine. What is the purpose of that machine?
Speaker 18: It's the purpose of the machine is for business owners to track customers into their shop and looking at their website.
Speaker 17: It sounds like.
Speaker 4: Okay, but to attract him into their shop for the purpose of what bitcoin?
Speaker 10: Yeah, the consumer buys bitcoins, yes, through this athena service. Yes, and then the consumer transfers that bitcoin to whoever has scammed him out of that bitcoin.
Speaker 4: But he did all of that how did he do that? He doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Do you know, Hannah, what do you know what steps he took? Did they give him instructions on what to do? You don't just walk up to a machine, even if it's a scam and start pumping twenty grand into it, you know, I'm sure you have to enter a pin or you have to enter an account number. What's that?
Speaker 15: Yeah, he told me he had a QR code. He may have had maybe a different number into imputation.
Speaker 4: Then he did okay, then he had information and they said go to this machine. They must have said go to this machine and do this, this, and this.
Speaker 15: That would be my guess. Yes, I Hannah, the.
Speaker 4: Bad news is here. These are unregulated. I mean, I know we should all be outrageding we are, but he, in essence gave his money away. I know it's terrible, but he gave his money away. I don't even know who you go after.
Speaker 10: And Tom, you know, at some point national law enforcement has to look at Athena and services like that because they're used on a regular basis to facilitate criminal transactions.
Speaker 4: Tom.
Speaker 17: I looked at their website.
Speaker 18: There's probably one hundred and fifty of these Athena Bitcoin ATMs around Denver, just Denver.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're a real company, but they're used by a vast international criminal network.
Speaker 4: Well, of course they are. We've heard of doutless cases where people deposit money and they're screwed.
Speaker 17: And they must know it.
Speaker 10: They must consciously, in my opinion, operate this network in part to support the criminal enterprises.
Speaker 18: So what Even the business owner mentioned something about scam. He was his foreign It was a little difficult to understand his English. But I did catch scam and he claims he didn't know much about the machine other than oh he.
Speaker 10: Knows they pay a rental to him for placing the machine rental store.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not that guy's fault with the machine. The machine is probably legit.
Speaker 17: The machine is legit.
Speaker 4: But why would people buy bitcoin there and not online and transfer money by ach?
Speaker 10: Well that you're talking about a relatively unsophisticated consumer who sent forty grand to someone purporting to be for Microsoft.
Speaker 4: Man, you don't want to hear this, Hannah, But honest to god, I mean, who have you contacted so far? And doc? Do you think the consumer finance protection bro? I don't think they'll do anything unless you unless they can trace down these account numbers that he has. But we need absolutely everything he entered into that machine. Can you get it to us?
Speaker 12: But Tom, the good and the bad of bitcoin is that it's untraceable. So that's one of the big selling points of bitcoin is that the government or anyone else has no way to get into your bitcoin account.
Speaker 13: And it's totally confidential. But if you lose the.
Speaker 12: Address of your wallet or whoever else you identify your deposit, it's anonymous, and that's the good and a band of it.
Speaker 4: So he transferred it, but he must have been given instructions how to transfer it. Therefore we will have that track that trace right, Yeah, we'll have that part of it.
Speaker 18: Does he have a receipt? Does your stepfather have a receipt of the transaction?
Speaker 15: Yes, he has a receipt, he has I believe, text messages, there's things that he has.
Speaker 4: Well, can you gather, Hannah? Can we can't gather that? Can you gather all of it? The QR code, the text messages, do screenshots, the receipt? Can you get us at least that stuff?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 15: I can try, I Yes, I can try.
Speaker 4: Well, Okay, I mean try and let us know, because if you can, there's nothing we can do. That's certainly we can't do anything. But if we get that information, at least maybe we go to the FBI or somebody or start somewhere. I mean, it's wire fraud technically, Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 10: Have to find out whom the law enforcement could even charge with wire fraud?
Speaker 16: Isn't it secret service whoever?
Speaker 13: They're not gonna find West Camber being fraud and wirefraud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're not going to be. But the whole bunch of doesn't matter what it is. If we can't trace it, it's Hannah Germ is the only one that can trace it. You said he had a QR code.
Speaker 15: Yes, that's what he told me. I mean we have the Can I talk to him?
Speaker 4: Can I speak to him?
Speaker 15: There's a language barrier, so it'll be kind of difficult for you to get their information out of him. So I'm so.
Speaker 4: How did they how did they convey to him? Did they speak to him in his language his language?
Speaker 15: No, they were speaking to him in English. But I think he has grown to be self flustered by the situation that he's he's not necessarily able to just communicate clearly exactly what happened. So it's it's I can get that information from him and see what else I can gather. As far as evidence goes, I know he has he has receiveds, he has text messages, he has paperwork that seems to show deposits to the Federal Reserve. There's random things that they have sent him to make him feel like this was legit.
Speaker 4: All right, let's just see what we can find out. This is this sucks, This is terrible. This really is terrible. So uh just hold on and dollar. You went to the you went to the place, you saw the machine.
Speaker 17: Can you grab a couple of pictures of it as well?
Speaker 4: Can you grab can you grab this stuff from her, all of this information. Let's just see if we can make a trail here. Of course, I mean, I don't know what we can do. Was this is like how much of the money did he take out?
Speaker 15: What was that?
Speaker 4: How much money did he take out?
Speaker 15: He took twenty thousand from one bank and twenty.
Speaker 4: Thousand I mean what I mean is what percentage of his life?
Speaker 16: That was their entire savings?
Speaker 4: Oh God, does he understand that? I mean that he might have lost it? Forever he does.
Speaker 13: And have you have you contacted the FBI?
Speaker 15: No, I I've contacted. I submitted police report with a Royal TV. I submitted or report with the Federal Trade Commission. I haven't contacted the FBI. I'm willing to.
Speaker 13: Well if that.
Speaker 12: Could be the only people that have jurisdiction, the police department and the Federal Trade Commission are are not the ones you should be contacting. And the FBI is the one that that you need to get in touch with and give them all the information.
Speaker 13: Okay, Wow, Well.
Speaker 4: That that machine that Deputy Dollar went to see, that's amazing to me. It's just amazing because there are so many disclaimers on it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Three o three seven to one three eight two five five. We listen, we have to take a break, get that information gathered. Let's see what we can find. This certainly is sad. By the way, Frank durandrealestate Man dot com will do an evaluation of your home to see what it will sell for in this market based on market conditions, based on supply and demand. Of course, interest rates, your house, your neighborhood, and it's all complimentary with no obligation to ever list. But you can trust him. Frank Duran, the real Estateman dot com three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation in comparison and call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three all three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Welcome to the show and let's uh continue here three all three seven one three eight two five five. Now Bernadette has a problem with a flood in an apartment. Bernadette, what's going on with you?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 7: We list at the Ironwood Apartment on Palm and Palma Park. That's the name of the.
Speaker 4: Apartment, Ironwood, Yes, Ironwood, at what part?
Speaker 7: It's Ironwood Apartments A Parma Park.
Speaker 9: That's the name of the complex.
Speaker 4: Okay, got it? Go ahead? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 7: Two saturdays back, about five thirty, I'm sitting there reading my Bible, just being quite, and I can hear some noise going on in the hallway and I thought my daughter was up, but it wasn't. And I got up a loaf and I looked. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
Speaker 4: Are you is this in Colorado spring? Is this in Colorado springs? Okay?
Speaker 16: Go ahead, Colorado Springs.
Speaker 7: So I looked at the toilet and I noticed the level of the water was down, but nothing unusual. There was still regular water, and you know. So I went back and sit down in the living room again and continue what I was doing, and I keep came blue block every few years, and I'm thinking, yeah.
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 11: Got it?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 9: Got up to use the bathroom. I tell her.
Speaker 7: I explained to her what's going on, and she used the bathroom and flushed it and nothing happened. We noticed water was coming up in the tub and I'm thinking.
Speaker 9: Well, why water be coming up.
Speaker 7: I tried to plunge it and it started coming up higher. The water was coming around the toilet space the water was coming.
Speaker 9: That's where the water was coming from.
Speaker 4: And also the and also the tub. Right, Yes, it came okay, so let's let's Bernadette, I it was a sewer backup. So let's speed forward. Now you don't have to give every detail. How bad did it get in your apartment?
Speaker 11: Bad?
Speaker 7: We've not been there since Saturday. Everything got wet. Everything that was on the floor, the bedroom's carpet need to be ripped out, my son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's dangerous. By the way, now this is a rent, right, yes, okay? And did they come in the landlord come in or the management company and clean it all up?
Speaker 7: No, we had the water people that does like suck up water, right, I don't know what you call them.
Speaker 9: They came.
Speaker 7: They were there about after ten then we left the Golden fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but who hired them? Who hired them.
Speaker 7: Bernadette, I guess management.
Speaker 4: So when I asked if management did anything, you said no, So they actually hired people to suck up the water.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's what they did.
Speaker 7: But they never spoke to us. They never called and said this is what's going to end. I just want to let you know it wasn't.
Speaker 9: Just our apartment.
Speaker 7: There were eleven units that were affected with this, okay, and this management had just taken over in September, and they did not communicate that.
Speaker 9: I haven't heard.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you know in addition to sucking all that up, they have to sanitize that. Now, did you have any personal property ruined? Yes, shoes, pillows, I mean okay, Okay, so what does this? By the way, Ironwood apartments no matter where, they have terrible ratings, they have terrible ratings. Okay, here's what I need to know. Who have you been talking to at Ironwood?
Speaker 7: Nobody other than the assistant manager kind of he don't even know what's happening. Rickie's asking him with somebody called and say are higher up in the.
Speaker 9: Man and say, look, we're sorry.
Speaker 4: Are they paying for are are you? Are you in a hotel?
Speaker 9: We're We're at.
Speaker 7: The Smith's Hotel.
Speaker 4: On Betty And is Ironwood? Is Ironwood paying for it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: No, we are the ones that my son and I. Between my son and I, we're paying the hotel and we keep extending it.
Speaker 9: Is because every time we go back to.
Speaker 7: The apartment to see if there's any progress, those machines that are sucking up the water has been running since Saturday, two saturdays back.
Speaker 9: It's been running.
Speaker 7: I don't know what's going to happen today. My son and I were supposed to go over there and see who we can talk to the finals, who's paying the hotel there, who's paying the electric bill? And I had said to my kids, do not pay the rent, but they already paid it because it was no no hold on.
Speaker 4: Hold on stday. Okay, before you tell them to first of all, you said your kids, your kids pay the rent for you.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 7: My son has a kid and he had a stroke. In twenty two, I was in Florida.
Speaker 9: I got a call and I had.
Speaker 4: To come back to whose apartment is it? Bernadette? Whose apartment is it?
Speaker 7: Sheldon and Hannah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's their apartment, it's not yours. Got it? Okay, So they're the ones that live there.
Speaker 11: Not you.
Speaker 9: Right right now, I'm on the leaf.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 9: Put me on the leaf because I'm with them.
Speaker 7: But he's upstairs sleeping right now because he works.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 7: My daughter works days, so nobody else is here to community.
Speaker 4: I got it. I got it. Okay, listen, listen, we need to have someone call them for you. This is ridiculous. What are the other eleven people? So eleven apartments are now abandoned?
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, ten families.
Speaker 9: One unit the units across.
Speaker 7: From me was empty, and we found us from the guys that that one was badly damaged.
Speaker 4: All right, hold on, just hold on, Please hold on, Deputy d you want to call over to Ironwood. We'll be right back. Hey, Tom, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content to time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martine here three all three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. Does Bernadette have Renters insurance? Find that out. I'm gonna give this to Deputy Doc to work on. But now excuse me, Deputy d but I wanted to ask you something real quick. Bernadette. Do you have Renter's insurance?
Speaker 7: Yes, my kids do have renters Assurance?
Speaker 4: And are is it covering the hotel?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: That's the first thing my son did. Is called Saturday when this was happening.
Speaker 4: What will will they cover this for your personal property?
Speaker 7: I am assuming that. I don't know.
Speaker 9: We haven't spoken to.
Speaker 4: Is the Is the management company paying for the hotel?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: That's why I'm calling you.
Speaker 4: All right, We'll we'll find out. Put her on hold, we'll find out. Just let let's move on. I'm Tom Martino. Donna, what's your comment on that bits coin scam? Do you have a quick comment?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 16: I actually unfortunately had a friend of that once through the exact same thing. It was a little over fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Did he get his money back?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: No, she did not.
Speaker 4: She did not.
Speaker 16: They kept her on the No, they kept her on the phone the entire time, in a heightened state of alert, like it was an emergency and she had to do it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hold on, hold on that go with a sure thing. Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content of time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer, and you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rita, you need advice so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come running astas as we can.
Speaker 3: Shooter is gonna help.
Speaker 2: Come man, this is.
Speaker 4: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martine, Hello Tom Martino here three all three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. I'm gonna go back to calls, but first I need to uh talk to someone because this has been killing me. This new documentary is online, by the way, issues me on the streaming, and it is about John Benet Ramsey, and it is about the I guess The new documentary, apparently, the documentarian said, had nothing to do with John Ramsey requesting it. He did it on his own, and John Ramsey said, finally it's probably going to be his vindication and or the family's vindication, and that what's going to happen is they're going to run that DNA probably that was found at the scene, which matched no one in the household. And you know, this thing has been going on. How many years is it now? Is it thirty years yet? I mean so, Peter Boyles, God did he cover this extensively when he was doing when when it was going on and on his show? And I wanted to bring Peter up because this this is an every morning newscast there and and John Ramsey has become the sweetheart of media and Peter you know, you know they say time heals all wounds and even people's.
Speaker 11: Past hens or wounds all.
Speaker 4: Now Peter is on the hotline and he's cutting in and out. That's not me, Shannon. So just so you know, anyway, Peter, here's what I want to know. Was there new new DNA back when you were talking? Did anyone know about this new DNA? When did it come to light?
Speaker 11: There is a substance that was found in this little girl's underwear. The boner PD went was far back to the factories inside of the people's Republic of China to try and sense where any of this comes from. First of all, let me say this, and I say it every time I end up having to come by the way I got here. I'm at emic today. I'm find a new little pickup truck. And okay, got a guy, guy Tom Martin, with a good guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool. Now, see Peter just worked himself into a discount. I think, Okay, go ahead, I think I did.
Speaker 11: But I remember this and the jury in the end of it. Alex Hunter was the district attorney, and Alex Hunter chose not to We never knew one way or the other what to do with the outcome of the grand jury that they said no indictment. And I remember, well, I'm standing in the Justice Department parking lot with Heeraldo Rivera, and I was floored. And then we waited. A couple of years go by, and Charlie Brennan, Rocky Mount News reporter, Charlie Brennan, gets a leak and the leak is from a grand juror, and the grand juror said to Charlie Brennan, we wanted to indict them both for the murder of that little girl. So anything else that's been flipping around as anything else that's been manufactured by people like Paula Woodward or any of the other people who have been involved in this. I haven't seen it. Now, this is where I'm critical of myself because we're talking about a book I haven't read. But I know the people if they're involved in this, and there's some really, really really shaking people involved in this Ramsey's series. But remember this, everybody in the audience, everybody, and I would doubt seriously, and I haven't seen this series, so I can't. I can't bet it that no one said in that series the grand jury wanted to indict John and Patsy Ramsey both for the murder of that little girl.
Speaker 4: Okay, Peter, here's what I don't understand. The new DNA. John Ramsey says, if they run it through the directories, the ancestries and all the stuff we have nowadays, they might be able to find someone was their DNA they could not identify. You said they went back to China. What was their conclusion on that DNA.
Speaker 11: Let me tell you something. Anything that comes out of John Ramsey's mouth. John Ramsey twice a year sheds his skin Mommy, anything that comes out of that man's mouth, Okay, dismiss it, just dismiss it a face value.
Speaker 4: Here's what I don't understand. They never address either those those ransom notes that were found. I mean, even if there was other DNA, why would the wife sit down and practice some ransom notes.
Speaker 11: Of course she did, and of course the ransom note is very clear if we so much and see, the cops will kill her. First thing Passy does calls the cops. First thing the cops do is pulling them in a black and white. Now, I got to know a lot of murder squads, and we got to la a lot of FBI people. They have television repair trucks. They have you know, backup saint trucks that look like legitimate. These are what they drive to the house to go in. These were two black and whites. And remember this too, it's the holidays. So the young cops, the rookies, these are the youngest guys down the ladder. They don't control the trump the crime scene. They you know, the Ramsey start calling their friends. They have a woman who used to be a mall cop and she's in charge of the in charge of the murder scene. I mean, Tom, please, I mean I have spent years with this and you know, people ask why is it back? I don't know why it's back. I think I know one of the people that is behind why they bring it back. But it's a great sadness because they can talk people into it.
Speaker 4: Well, did you see the entire documentary? I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 11: No, I told you. I just I'm doing what I get mad about. I am criticizing a book I haven't read. I will not watch this. I received a phone call from somebody who asked me to be in and I said, no, this is not a who done it? This case is dissolved.
Speaker 4: Why are you so convinced of it because of the grand jury leak that you heard through this guy?
Speaker 11: No, Temmy, I lived this thing. We lived it together. You were. I was doing mornings. I mean, there was nothing about this case. And one time someone said to me, I think it was Roaldo. He said, Peter, what would you like to know? And I said, I'd like to know what Patsy Ramsey's dreams are about at night. I think the devil comes and dances in her dreams. Other than that, I don't know what game John Ramsey plays, except he plays the well.
Speaker 4: He reserved about every year he comes out and resurfaces the thing.
Speaker 11: I tell you what the grand jury member who spoke with Charlie Brennan said, we we collectively the grand jury wanted to indict them both for the murder of that little girl. And I got a twenty dollars bet and I haven't seen the series. That does not appear in the series.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they're going to say, well, you don't know that to be true. That could be a rumor. Charlie Brennan could have Brennon.
Speaker 11: Charlie Brennan is irreputable. Remember the book Perfect Murdered, Perfect Town. Charlie was a co author of that book. Charlie worked at the Rocky. Charlie's a hell of a reporter.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna I'm going to ask you something. And then if they did want to indict, why wasn't Why why weren't they indicted?
Speaker 11: That's a question for Alex hunder is Uh.
Speaker 4: I thought, if there was a vote against or foreign excuse me, a vote for indictment, does the DA have the power not to do it? Of course you think so. I didn't know that I thought when you wu paneled the grand jury, I didn't know a DA had that choice.
Speaker 11: No, they had everybody, and they Tommy, they looked and they looked at evidence and spoke with people that even as close as I got to this case, I never got to see. They saw everything everything.
Speaker 4: You know. It's just you don't call it a mystery. I call it a mystery, But you don't.
Speaker 11: Call it a mystery, Tommy, don't call it a mystery.
Speaker 4: It's not. And you think they're covering. You think they were covering for the sun. You think that one documentary had it right.
Speaker 17: I know.
Speaker 11: I don't believe they were covering it for their son. I believe that she's a rager. I believe that she went downstairs. The striking weapon is the flashlights that they found on the counter. That the batteries have been wiped off. Somebody took that thing apart and wiped even the batteries off that night. The whole barrel the flashlight's been wiped clean, is sitting there next to a three and a half page ransom note of practice notes. No Burt Ramsey's who he is. He had to play second fiddle to his sister, but no, No, he's you know that people want to hang stuff on that kid. Yeah, I'm feel bad for the kid.
Speaker 4: Well, Peter, like I said, no one was as close to it as you were. But I'm just shocked that you're not going to at least watch the documentary.
Speaker 11: No, I don't think so. I haven't watched the alan Berg movie either.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even aware that that one had come out yet.
Speaker 11: It's called The Order, and it's it's not even close.
Speaker 4: So and Peter, Peter, speaking about alan Berg, you remember our lunches together and our conversations. I mean, you're right, most people have no clue what he was about.
Speaker 11: Far better yet what happened. I'm in this idea of this semi retard FBI agent up an Idaho who really gets on to Bob Matthews, Tommy. It never happened, Yeah, it never happened.
Speaker 4: You know, the thing with the thing with Alan was just an ordinary I mean, it was a hate crime. They just wanted to it was, that's all it was.
Speaker 11: And I mean there's no marking in the city, there's nothing for him. We finally got him into the Hall of Fame, but I mean there's we have Omar Jah. We have Dick Connor, we have Bruce Randolph, we have all these different different places rightfully so named after these significant significant people. There's nothing that Mark Sallenberg, you know.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing I found with Alan and this is not a putdown, but a lot of the stuff he did he didn't really care that much about. I mean, he was an entertainer.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like the.
Speaker 11: Number two and number ten. That's exactly what he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah. In other words, he wasn't like the pundits of today who are carrying the water for peace people or he didn't care. He did what it took to get a rise out of people. Did you get that right? I mean he didn't. He didn't have an agenda.
Speaker 11: I watched him for six years, my best friend for six years. He was a professional wrestler.
Speaker 4: That's exactly Okay. It couldn't have been put better.
Speaker 11: No, true, he was.
Speaker 4: But today but today I don't get the impression today that the talk show hosts. I believe that they are really sold out and are and have an agenda as opposed to going on saying how can I stir this crap up? Today?
Speaker 11: It's over?
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, well, some some would argue that having a real agenda and a real passion is better than just being a showman.
Speaker 11: You have to take that up with somebody else, because I my view of what we do for a living is quite different than that.
Speaker 4: I know. I remember Peter, Peter listen man, I mean you and I talked about it. There is a blend of entertainment and information, there is a blend, but you what to do? What's that?
Speaker 11: He knew how to make people mad. He knew how to get to the to the center of it. You know, there's the reason, by the way that a lot of people didn't take on the Ramsey case was intricate. It took hard work, right there was I mean, Danny Kaplis, did you know there's very few people that wanted to go near it? And now suddenly with this I get two calls a day about this ridiculous Ramsey trilogy that's being shown on Netflix. Had to be a change in themselves. They really should be well.
Speaker 4: Peter Boyles, thank you very much, a legend and my friend. We have more coming up on the Troubleshooter show. Go with a Sure Thing. Denver's Best Roofer Excel Roofing Dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three oh three seven to one three talk seven one three eight two five five Donna, did you have anything more to say on that bitcoins scam? You?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 4: You mentioned that you had a friend that lost fifty grand the same way.
Speaker 13: Basically, that's correct.
Speaker 16: The the caller basically kept her not basically kept her on the phone the entire time, told her she was not allowed to disclose what was going on because it might thwart the plan of the irs freezing all of her assets. Hatter liquidate a little over fifty thousand dollars in cash, she had to go to multiple different branches of her bank to do so, and then proceeded to send her to downtown Denver somewhere to a bitcoin machine and see that machine the fund So.
Speaker 5: It just was.
Speaker 4: Once.
Speaker 16: Once it happened, she realized what had taken place and that she was scammed.
Speaker 4: Did any authorities make any attempt to do anything for her?
Speaker 16: No, you can report it with the FBI, but it's the chances of the funds being recovered are so slimmed because it is bitcoin, and the the enmity behind it is so so large that they they couldn't track it down.
Speaker 4: God, that is so sad. Oh my god. Fifty thousand, fifty thousand.
Speaker 16: And then they called back a few days later and said, well, we've got your savings account safe, so now we need to work on getting your checking account safe.
Speaker 4: Well and during that time, but now when they called back, that was before they realized it was a scam, right.
Speaker 16: No, it was after So at that point she had she she she.
Speaker 4: They should have used they should have used the second call to find these people and lure them in. They should have worked with authorities, right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's always twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: But so what did they just hang up on them the second time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Well, when she started telling them that, how how basically much of a stumbad day were for depleting her savings account. The guy hung up, But you know, a very educated woman. They just I've in the financial industry and I've been to multiple seminars on fraud and detection, and it is one of the things that these scammers do is they get you in a heightened sense of emergency and that you have to act now and if you don't, you're going to lose everything. And they don't give you time to think. And that's the biggest thing. And so we always tell all of our clients hang up the phone and call a loved one and one at pass them first before anything, because that's just they just get you in a heightened sense and you are just following you you blindly follow their instructions and you don't have time to think about it. And that's that's where it gets a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Well, you're right, they get them scared, panicked. Thank you, don I appreciate the information. This is terrible. I don't think she's going to be able to do anything either. Anyway. I want to bring up a divorce attorney. I think he's retired now. He's a friend of Deputy d and I appreciate him coming up because we had a very complicated case the other day. We've been trying to get a hold of her because we wanted to give her this information. But I can relate it to her, but I wanted to recap her case. I wanted to even ask if you've ever heard of such a thing, Paul Figlia, Paul, thank you very much. Paul. How many years did you practice?
Speaker 11: Twenty in mostly Jefferson, in Park County and also in Denver.
Speaker 4: So you don't do divorce anymore?
Speaker 11: I don't. I am happily married because I'm happily retired.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, I've never heard of a default judgment in a divorce where if you don't show up, the other party wins, no matter how ridiculous they might ask for things. I mean, this woman, Jessica claimed. She's in Illinois. She says she was an alcoholic kicked out of her house by her husband, and then he filed for divorce, but then he got a default judgment. Have you heard of a default judgment? She said she didn't show up because he threatened her. But I don't want to go back there because it was so long ago. There's nothing she can do about it in twenty fifteen. But have you heard first? That was my first question. Have you heard of a default judgment?
Speaker 11: No, Tom, and your instincts are right on. There really is no such thing as a default judgment in a family law matter. What generally happens if a client, or should say, okay, litigant does not show up is that the court will in her orders without regard to what evidence she may or may not have been able to put on, so on and so forth. But I would stop short. Tom was saying that the court will basically grant anything, even to the ridiculous extreme, simply because the other party who did show up asked for it. In a situation where a litigan does not show up, the court acts as a gatekeeper for what it thinks is going to be a reasonable outcome. That's not to say that these non appearing party is not at a disadvantage. They in fact are a very distinct disadvantage. But the court is not going to allow it. Just really nearly orders.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you have a standing child visitation that she has. She had problems, obviously, but the courts gave her visitation, not custody, and the husband is withholding visitation, and he claims and the guardian at Leidam says it's in the best interest of the children. Can they just do that without modifying the order?
Speaker 11: Typically no, No. Let me just say this. If your given orders, as Dad was here, you don't have to follow them to the t. The courts understand parties generally in most cases will modify that by their own behavior and not necessarily formally. However, if there's a dispute, the bottom line is the orders have to be followed, but you can't, as Jessica seems to have done, just sit on those rights without asking them to be enforced. So here's the usual situation. One party denies the other party parenting time, which is what we have alleged here, and the party who is aggrieved does nothing to enforce the current order and just sort of sits on it. The court calls it sitting on your rights, and in doing so it becomes the I won't say the legal order of the day, because what's written on paper is the only thing that's enforceable, but it sort of becomes the status quo, and the court is very happy to let you do whatever you want to do because Honestly, judges don't want to hear these cases. They grab to clear their doctors on Okay, okay, that sounds like what's happened here here.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, I'm sure there's way more to it than we're hearing. But if in fact they was not modified and the ex husband is refusing visitation, what does she do if she wants to enforce it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and that's an excellent question that goes right to the heart of it. First of all, let me let me talk about dad for a moment. If Dad wanted to change the parenting time schedule or any allocation of rental responsibilities here, whether it's parenting time or decision making, it was incumbent upon him to seek that relief from the court. The courts do not like people to self help themselves in these situations, especially if there's a substantial deviation from the court orders and what ex husband now wants. So husband sort of not. He doesn't come into this with clean hands either. Now to your question about what she should be doing, I think what I would advise my client in Colorado to do. And I'll let me just give you the usual lawyer caveat.
Speaker 4: It's not Illinois, got it, that's right.
Speaker 11: I would be shocked if Illinois didn't follow most of the general principles that we follow here in Colorado. But there may be some procedural differences that Jessica needs to be aware of, and I'm sure she'll figure that out. But what I would recommend to my clients sitting across my desk to do in this situation is file a motion to enforce parenting time or decision making or whatever they call it in Illinois. Here in Colorado, we have an umbrella term we call allocation of parental responsibilities, and under that umbrella are two main things. One is parenting time and the other one is decision making. We no longer use the word custody. That is an ancient word. That's an ancient word from back in our day. Now, the term of the term of art is allocation of permal responsibilities or APR for short. So she should file emotion to enforce the orders as they currently are.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 11: The likely outcome of that, and if I'm going if I'm skipping ahead too fast.
Speaker 4: On to now that's what I want. I want you to go ahead.
Speaker 11: Yeah, The likely outcome of that is the court's going to review her motion, which is going to be very simple. Hey, he hasn't followed it. These are the orders, they've never been changed. He hasn't followed it. I want them followed. Uh, that's it, very very bare bombs. What that does is it requires him now to respond, and that's where you're going to see all of his arguments why that modification or I should say, why that enforcement is not in the best interests of the children. He might say, well, she's drinking. Well she's not holding a job, Well she's running in the house support. There'll be a litany of things in there, and procedurally here in Colorado, if you don't make all those objections on that response, you don't get to argue them in court. So this is an excellent way of fleshing out what is going on in the case and what you can expect to have to deal with in the litigation scenario. So the likely outcome of filing that motion is the judge is going to look at what is the current situation of the parties, what has changed since it made the orders, and is enforcing the orders going to be in the best interest of the kids, And that is the paramount, hallmark centerpiece of the entire dilemma here, what is in the best interest of the kids?
Speaker 4: All right, but you don't get to decide that on your own. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 11: That's right, Yeah, that is the bottom line. However, the acquiescence of the party to something different really does serve as a sort of de facto new paradigm.
Speaker 4: In other words, right, it's right if she sits on her rights or if she doesn't do anything to enforce.
Speaker 11: Them exactly exactly. Let me give you a quick example. Parents are ordered fifty to fifty parenting time, fifty to fifty decision making. They have to make the major decisions about the children jointly. Ten years go by. Ten years go by, and it's completely changed. Mom hasn't seen the kids maybe once or twice a week, has taken no part in decision making. And now as asking the court to go back ten years and enforce the old orders which are now stale, the court is not going to do that. It's going to reassess the situation and order a new set of orders that are more in line with what's going on today.
Speaker 4: Okay, I, that's that's the.
Speaker 11: Way it is.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta take this break. Here's here when I give her the message though, basically she needs to make a motion to have this enforced, is what you're saying, and then he has to fight it.
Speaker 11: That's right, right, And Tom, I can't rush you. I've got a course hearing here on a on another matter that I need to just sort of look in on.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 11: Can we can sing in this conversation?
Speaker 4: Absolutely right? All right? Thank you for weighing in on this, and we'll talk to her and I'll get back to you. I need to take this break, and I'm Tom Martine more coming right up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage? Does of insurance companies? Find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, you're a Troubleshooter three oh three seven one three Talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. All right now, Tom, welcome to the show. What's going on with you? Tom?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 8: Tom? I got a throb with Pantasa Life Science as a first discovered them back when you had them on and I've been a faithful customer with them ever since, I mean for a very long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were a good company. I mean they they came off the referral list and stopped advertising years ago because they started making this product. As I rememb they started making the product. Well the reason was we didn't have a problem with them, but they started manufacturing under other people's labels. I don't but I didn't realize did they still keep them doing their own products? Yeah? I see on the website they do Panasalife dot com.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's where I've just ordered it from. And again loyal customer.
Speaker 4: So I play on about.
Speaker 8: November tenth, eleventh, so I get an email back from them.
Speaker 11: That it's uh, this particular one.
Speaker 8: Was out of stock till the end of the month a pea. So I tried to call last Friday. Is their main number? The customer service you know how to contact.
Speaker 11: You see on the website contact us there's a number, so.
Speaker 8: I called the number number. It goes into an endless You can't leave a message. It's just an endless loop. No matter what option, option one, option two, you can't leave a message. Message So you can also, it says on their contact us you can like send up a uh an email. You know, you put your name email and then what your problem is? Put put my question in there. Never heard back, so I got an email again back like I said that it was out of stock. So the sales lady or customer service lady that sent me the email, I tried to call her office number. Same thing just goes into an endless loop loop. Sent her an email, she never responded, and I just I don't know even on her email address she showed a mobile cell. You could call her mobile or call the office.
Speaker 4: All right, So the bottom line, I don't need to know all the misery. You're just not getting the product you paid for. No, and I and oh, hold on, hold on, and I was it? Did you contest the charge on your credit card? No?
Speaker 8: Not yet, because again I've not hurt anything, and it's.
Speaker 4: Relative Well, I'll put in some calls. I don't know. I got to find my this. They've been so long off. I don't know if I saw their contact. But what I can do is try to try it. I can try to get a hold of some of my contacts. According to the website, they're still there. I don't know. I mean, I've not heard of anything going on with them. They have really good products. I mean I would definitely stop payment though, for sure, get your money back and then wait to hear from me. I got to figure out what's going on with them.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't listen. How much have you? How much did you pay?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: I think it was, uh maybe forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, normal much?
Speaker 4: Okay? Is it a standard? Do you have a standing account where you have a subscriptione like stuff coming to you automatically?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: I never did.
Speaker 8: In fact, good this order is what I just changed to that reoccurring subscription.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well stop it. Go online and stop that reoccurring and then can't and then get your money back on your credit card and then wait to hear from me again. I have heard no signs of trouble whatsoever, But who knows. I mean, I have no idea what's going on with them? Right now? You've called the eight hundred number. You've called the eight hundred number, right, Oh yeah, you guys to try it too.
Speaker 8: It just goes into an analystloop. You press one to leave a message.
Speaker 4: No, I get it. But but I mean, this is the first trouble you've had, so who knows? I mean I don't know what's going on. I mean I'll find out. Oh wait, I do have I do have the owner's mobile phone so I can call during a break. All right, why don't you hang on? I'm Tom Martinez. I got to take a break right now. Three O three seven one three A two five five. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Wait time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three all three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. So I'm going to be investigating the pantasy of life. But from what I can tell, from all indications, there's a glitch. But it's not You're the only complaint we got. They're still in business, they're still manufacturing. Somebody on my YouTube feed. One of my morons one to know why they're not on the refer list anymore. They really have they they did not they they decided to go more of the commercial route of white labeling for other people. Now they kept their way site up and stuff, but they're not promoting the hell out of it. Then we had someone else who said they've kept They've been ordering for the past four months from Panacea and they've had no troubles. I've had some text messages saying the same. So we've never had a problem with the company at all, nothing at all. It's just that they have You're you're the only problem we heard. So Tom, I would like, I said, can test the charge? We will, we will. Uh, I'll talk to who I thought was the owner. I think she still is and I'll see what she says. Leslie is her name.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: I have doctor Joel cheerdact with me, and by the way, I haven't gotten to him yet. I just wanted to say he's coming up next hour and he wants to talk about hair restoration because they have a complete hair restoration department with transplants with stem cells. And I had it done, not the transplant part, but I had it enhanced and it worked out really really well. We'll talk about that coming up and more, as well as weight loss compounded weight loss drugs for you at pennies on the dollar. I'm Tom Martinez. Stick around for more on the Troubleshooter Network. Go with a sure Thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content, wait time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three, nine, two zero, sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Rift News. You need advice who you don't have?
Speaker 2: Run anxiousness as care.
Speaker 3: The Shoot is gonna help.
Speaker 4: Come Dix is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martine, Okay, Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show. Three all three seven one three talks seven one three, eight two five five. Here to help you solve problems, to answer questions, to take complaints, make your life a little easier. I have doctor Joel Schirdac with me. He is with Denver Regen dot com. A number of products we talk about from time to time and things that I think you need to know about. Now. I know that some people. First of all, I want to talk about the weight loss aspect. Some people have texted me saying, Tom, you know, I think I might try this, but I want to do it after the holidays. And I understand what people mean, because traditionally people have waited till after the holidays to diet or exercise or well, not necessary to exercise, but sometimes to say, hey, I'm going to make the first a new new beginning and all of that. And I wanted to explain something about the urzepetide in the Semiglue Tide, and I wanted doctor Joels to chime in and just keep in mind Denver Reagen dot com if you want to order this stuff. But here's something that I think people need to know. And I've talked to numerous people who have done this, and as you know, Joel, I tried it and you guys were stellar, and I bought it. I'm a real customer. I was a real customer. Whatever what I found was, there is absolutely no feeling of deprivation whatsoever. You absolutely enjoy food exactly the.
Speaker 1: Way you did.
Speaker 4: You can eat what you want. You just simply take way less to feel satisfied. That is the most amazing thing. It is not as if you are thinking, oh man, I wish I could eat, or it makes you sick, or you don't want or it's artificial in any way. To me, many times dieting is artificial. Let me explain what I mean by that. You eat less, but you crave more. With this, you eat less and crave less. That's correct. It's so it's not artificial. It's in line with what you want.
Speaker 19: So you agree with that, Yeah, Well, what it is is it's the the U. It's a peptide compound. So the drug itself is naturally occurring. And what it does is it mimics your body's own chemical that tells your brain that you're full.
Speaker 4: Both semaglutide enters appetite.
Speaker 19: Both of them work the same way, okay, And so you feel.
Speaker 4: Like you would if you ate and you were you feel great. Okay. So when people say they want to wait, they don't have to. In other words, you can go through the holidays and have a wonderful time and partake of food and and you know balanced and and and and you're still gonna lose weight. You're without even thinking about it. And then you to wait to put on extra weight and then wait and then do it all at once and then try to do some crash dieting after the first to me, is stupid. This is the kind I really I mean this. I've never felt stronger about it. It helps, it helps level out blood sugars, your a one c your appetite. It's actually healthy for you. It is not a diet drug. It is a diabetes drug, a blood sugar drug, and a digestive drug. So what I mean by that is you've heard nightmares of idiots who have not done it properly. You have done people who have not done it through a doctor, have not talked to people who have not eaten a balanced diet, or have drink too much a liquor or no. I'm serious when I hear all these nightmares. Now, the biggest nightmare you hear about, the biggest nightmare is constipation. That's the biggest nightmare that anyone talks about it. They say, well, you know, I got backed up. Now, if you're an idiot and you do not drink water and you do not monitor yourself, there is a possibility you can become dehydrated, like you could at any time, and then constipation becomes a more a bigger problem. It could be a blockage. And I'm not talking about a surgical blockage where you have to go to a doctor. But what I'm saying is this a light herbal cleanse I've noticed on the forums along the drinking water will overcome all of those problems. Overcome them. They're not even an issue. And we're not talking about a laxata. We're talking about just an herbal cleanse every couple of days. And I don't mean like a cleanse that you take for a colon Oskary. I'm just talking about one of these little you know, grass tablets or whatever they call them. They're herbal cleanses. You take one that night and it's just normal stuff, and I'm just saying that the stuff really works. It absolutely works.
Speaker 19: Yes, absolutely, And now you know, heading into the holidays would be the best time to start for those thinking about it, because what it's going to allow you to do is to enjoy yourself during the holiday exactly normally without putting on the weight.
Speaker 4: That's not going to overeat. You're not going to. But here's the important thing. A lot of people enjoy food, and they almost think of this as they're not going to be able to enjoy food, and that is the biggest misconception. You still enjoy everything exactly the same, you just don't need as much. And I think what it did for me and what it did for many people I know, is it tell It shows you visually what you truly do need and what you don't need, because most people eat too much.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 19: One of the biggest things that patients tell me when they're reporting about the improvements that they made is they tell me that they don't binge eat.
Speaker 4: Anymore, that's right. And they're comfort eat.
Speaker 19: Or you know, eat midnight snacks just out of habit, that's right. So I don't hear anybody complaining. You know, I used to enjoy food. Now I don't enjoy food anymore. It's I don't you never hear that I don't mindlessly eat, and I don't mind.
Speaker 4: This ringe food we use many times as a comfort drug. Okay, And I don't mean you know what I mean. Now here's what I also mean. You truly can eat faster than your body can register it, so you're you're over full and eat too much when really you haven't had a chance to absorb the nutrients or the sugars. And if and if we could all eat slower and wait for our bodies to register what we eat, we would eat less. But we don't. We don't. We're all in a hurry. No one does it, No one does it. I mean I can tell you to do it, you're not going to do it. What I think the semiglutide and tranzepetide do is they they take the absorption, they they they register quickly. I don't know how they register quickly that you don't need more food quickly and then keep you satisfied longer. That's what it does.
Speaker 19: If I had to sum it up that, I think that's accurate. That's what people report that they experience now that they just feel full faster now.
Speaker 4: And I've also said this, the drug industries, the pharmaceutical companies do not like that compounding pharmacies figure out in a hurry that you don't need their brand name. This is I don't know how that happened, by the way, usually there's patents and stuff. I don't know how this happened that the compounding industry found out, Wait a minute, forget you, forget you, and forget you. I'm just going to go right to the semaglutide or the truzeppetide and I'm going to compound it, and then clinics like Denver Regen are going to sell it. I mean, why did that happen?
Speaker 19: Well, I'll get into it and I'll try to make it brief.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, why did that happen? Normally you can't do that with drugs.
Speaker 19: Originally, that happened because there was a shortage of these drugs. Originally that happens there was a shortage of these drugs, and so what happens is that when there's a shortage of a necessary drug, the FDA suspends the patents on those drugs.
Speaker 4: So that's what.
Speaker 19: Initially happened is sir zeppatite and some agleetide, you know, ozempic and mogovi and those drugs were just in such short supply because of demand the compounding pharmacies needed to make up that. Okay, Now what's happened since is they're starting to catch up with the demand.
Speaker 4: But what they're not able to do.
Speaker 19: Is provide these drugs in specific, personalized tailored dosages. They only have standard dosages of certain amounts. So you know, if you're somebody and we recommend for you that you take a dosage that's not what their standard dosage is for what govi or zempic, then you're allowed under FDA rules to supply that medication under medical necessity another sem.
Speaker 4: Are you still allowed to though, because they're no longer in short supply right or are they we're still allowed to We just have to Well, right now, they're still in short supply.
Speaker 19: Shortly, I believe they'll be coming off of this short supply.
Speaker 4: When they come off the short supply, Will people still be able to get your reduced price a compounded substances.
Speaker 19: Yes, as long as there's a medical necessity and we have to document that.
Speaker 4: Oh that's okay, your doctor did that anyway, and we do that for all of our payer. Your doctor used to call me when I was on this stuff once a week to see exactly what I was doing and if I needed it right, you know.
Speaker 19: And a simple example of a medical necessity can be something like those branded names have preservatives in them in order to make their shelf life like a year. If you are somebody who does not want to take a drug that has preservatives in it, that's a medical necessity to have a company.
Speaker 4: Or what if your borderline diabetic can can't afford.
Speaker 19: The other No, not being able to afford it is not a medical necessity, okay, But most people would prefer their drug not to have preservatives in it. That is a medical necessity for a compounding without preserves.
Speaker 4: That's just one example. But the fact that you need it for blood sugar or for losing weight is not a medical necessity. Or would they say, now you've got to go to the brand and they would say, now you need to go to the Oh, so it has to be more than just your desire to lose weight. We have to document a reason why. In other words, you have to document why are you using the compounded formula versus the brand name.
Speaker 19: And one of those reasons can be as simple as I don't want preservatives, right, I get it. Another one can be that the standard dosage is supplied and the branded names don't meet our doctor's recommendation for what how many units I should be taking per week, which happens all the time because we don't do a cookie cutter treatment of every single patient. We give every patient direction on how many units there's going to get you them.
Speaker 4: I get that right then.
Speaker 19: And there is a medical necessity because the branded drugs don't come in those increments.
Speaker 4: All right, I got to take a break, three of three, seven to one to three talk people. We're taking calls on any and all problems, questions, complains, whatever it is. I want to tell you about renew Home innovations. They have the most extraordinary shower conversions. And I don't say this enough what I love about them. These stone walls look like stone with zero maintenance. Their stone resins as glass panels in the front. They have no fog glass. They have lower thresholds or no thresholds I mean perimeter drains, benches, soap dishes, grab bars, whatever you want. They make them custom to you. And here's what I mean by that, you no longer if you're older and have a walk or wheelchair, you no longer have to have anything special. These are made for that you can wheel right in or walk right in. They also have, of course, for any able body person. The wonderful features they're for everyone. What I like is the lack of maintenance and how they get it done in two or three days, and then you have seventy two months to pay with no interest. Renew home Innovations dot com for your shower conversion and you will love them. Three oh three nine zero four to two thousand. Three oh three nine zero four to two thousand go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth wait time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three seven seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three two five five or three h three Martino three oh three six two seven eight four sixty six. All right, now, Deputy BO, tell me what's happening. This goes way back, Sir, you have a follow up BO, let's talk.
Speaker 13: About Okay this if you'll recall that call.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 20: Hannah called in on October twenty ninth. She has the person that put in red Diesel diesel fuel into her car. Yes, so when she incurred about almost three thousand dollars damage to the engine, made several calls up to this Sinclair dealership up there on six forty US Highway two eighty five. The general manager, Jessica, wanted to make things right with her, even though I think Hannah should have realized she was putting the wrong fuel in because this the pump was clearly separated from the other unleaded pumps and was clearly marked diesel fuel and it's red diesel.
Speaker 4: But how did the nozzle did we ever reconcile?
Speaker 11: How?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were photos of it.
Speaker 21: There were like two or three red handles and then then a green handle on the same pump and everything said diesel on it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, in the handle are actually smaller and it's designed for farmers or agriculture.
Speaker 4: So wait a minute, So you are telling me that it wasn't a bigger nozzle like everyone said.
Speaker 20: No, this nozzle, which this no, this small red nozzle, but it's clearly mark we're deaf might know it would.
Speaker 4: What you're saying is it absolutely would fit into a regular car.
Speaker 13: Yes, they admitted it.
Speaker 20: Okay, Now, since then the Sinclair Station on up there and fair Play did upgrade the signage on the pump, and I think they did do something to the nozzles. They're in the future because they think they've had they've had other people do this, put this red diesel in their car. But they stepped up and the Sinclair Station paid for Hannah to get a new engine a twenty nine dollars.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 20: Problems, no argument, They just said they we want to take care of it.
Speaker 4: That was a good thing. That is very good. Okay, So tell me what does that mean, Like, what are they going to actually pay for?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 20: Well, Hannah, by putting this red diesel in her fuel, ruined her engine or caused at least three thousand dollars damaged to it. So Hannah got the engine repaired.
Speaker 4: They're not They're not paying for that art.
Speaker 17: Yes they are.
Speaker 4: You kidding me.
Speaker 20: They are paying for her to get a new engine.
Speaker 4: I needed. I needed to get that dinger out, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 20: And I don't think they really needed to. It was clearly marked. It was a different I mean, I mean, I don't know. I don't know why. Maybe it was late at night. Maybe she had a few beers. I don't know. I mean, I just don't know how she could have done it. But the nozzles did fit into her into her tank. But they stepped up and paid for her repair bill, no questions asked. Wow, I thought that was very good and people should patronize the DNS Sinclair station and fair play.
Speaker 12: I went.
Speaker 20: I thought they went above and beyond the call of duty to help Pan out with the engine repair.
Speaker 4: That's that is super duper pooper. Scoopa. Thank you so much, Nan, Do you have anything else?
Speaker 20: I'm working on the the chat that called in the other day and the desertif gets out in Utah, he's having problems again.
Speaker 4: That was that was a crazy one.
Speaker 13: That is interesting.
Speaker 4: I called the mortuary and that's all he wants, is it, deseraday. But I told him to go to the county corner.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 4: I did call the county corner.
Speaker 21: And if I recall, his problem is that he paid it for it from the the the people, so that he wanted it from It doesn't matter if you can get it from the corner and it be it a lot easier that way, but he paid for it from them, so he wants it from them.
Speaker 13: Well, this is interesting. In Utah.
Speaker 20: I called the martuary, and I called the medical examiner. Apparently in Utah you have to have a valid Sourcis Security number on a desertific certificate. That's why it's being delayed. So I'm following up with the medical examiner as to why they need a Social Security number on a death certificate, Okay, because I think that's ridiculous. All right, so you're dead, you're not paying taxes anymore.
Speaker 13: Of course receiving social Security. I'm working on that, all right.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: So here's the deal we got. We got a lot of people doing a lot of things for you. And if you need help or you want to know what's going on with the case and how we're following it up, let us know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Let me ask Deputy D you working on anything, brother?
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So the most recent case is the one of Bernadette who's apartment got flooded out in a really gross way a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 17: So I spoke with her and she is on her.
Speaker 10: Way over to meet with the apartment management right now, and with with a list of demands such as an alternative apart.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, they got to sanitize and clean it, and they they oweer for her personal belongings to they did management at least respond though they sounded reasonable or what?
Speaker 10: No, she well, when she and I got off the phone, she was about to head over there because she hasn't had this conversation. So she's going to call me back and tell me how that went. Because there are three issues and she may need help on one between zero and three of them. So we'll have an update on that a little bit later this afternoon.
Speaker 17: But the one that's really weird is that electric bicycle.
Speaker 10: Remember a couple of days ago, this lady called because somebody made a fraudulent charge to her card bought a seven thousand yeah so, and they said it wasn't fraud Well her bank, Wells Fargo, said that I saw the letter that they sent her, and it was a very brief, curt letter, says our investor. I'm paraphrasing, but Wells Fargo determined through their so called investigation that this was not an unauthorized to charge. So now I'm following up with a Boulder police who has an open case on this matter. Not that I expect them to do anything useful, but I'm following up with a bicycle shopping Boulder itself, because it looks to me like they they should have been a little bit more careful. You know, when I buy stuff online to pick up at the store, I have to present an ID and the original.
Speaker 17: Card that I charged in too.
Speaker 10: And these people just handed over a seven thousand dollars product to a complete stranger.
Speaker 4: All Right, We got more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. Three o three seven one three A two five five Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven to seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance. Three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, Welcome to the show. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five Phil wants to talk? Okay, Phil, what's happening with you? Phil? Hi?
Speaker 14: Tom? Uh So, I got heard at work back at the beginning of August, reported it and a workman's com claim the uh workman's com my company's workmen's comp insurance. They denied the claim.
Speaker 4: Way way way, way way Wait wait wait wait, how'd you get hurt? Let's go back?
Speaker 14: Oh, I work in a warehouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I you know, we're.
Speaker 14: Really busy and filling boxes in that and I felt a little pain. It continued to get worse over the night.
Speaker 4: So this was lifting something.
Speaker 14: Lifting and moving fast and like there was no big there's no big owl moments where I could, you know, say okay, this is when it happened. It just you know, started off uncomfortable and then just got worse and worse till it was unbearable.
Speaker 4: Got it now? So you reported it open to workers' comp claim? Did they send you to an ime an independent medical example? Did you go to a doctor?
Speaker 14: Yes, they sent me to Concentra. Okay, that was the company that they work with.
Speaker 4: I guess, okay, and what did they did?
Speaker 14: So saw the doctor and then they sent me to an imaging place and they found that it was an inguinal aren't you.
Speaker 4: Okay? Now? Did they say you had it before this?
Speaker 14: That's what that's what the insurance is trying to argue. Well, but no, the doctor, the doctor said that it yeah, that it looks like it was a work related.
Speaker 4: Wait the actual doctor said there the doctor they sent you to.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really and usually the okay, And so the insurance says, we don't care what our own doc says. We're denying it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when did they deny it.
Speaker 14: Uh, it was about two weeks after the incident.
Speaker 4: So the and they're claiming it was they're claiming it was pre existing.
Speaker 14: Well, they're saying that video that they got from my company doesn't show the injury happening, so.
Speaker 4: They don't say hold on, so they don't they claim it was pre existing. But even if it was pre existing, you you are covered if it hurts it more. But they're saying you had no injury. That's what they're creaming. Sure, I mean, I'm not putting I know. I want you to tell me. The insurance says after reviewing the video, we don't think it happened.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they're saying they can't see an injury and that it's not Yeah, that it's not their responsibility. Okay, So they so they denied the claim. Then I went around and found an attorney who's working on.
Speaker 4: It, okay, and to get it okay, is it is it a Worker's comp attorney?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: And what where is that right now?
Speaker 14: So that right now is there? He put in a motion with the director of Workman's Comp to try and get a determination and we're still waiting from there.
Speaker 11: Things right.
Speaker 14: So then for a few months my company was working with my restrictions. I have a lifting restriction and movement restriction. And then about them months ago, they had me fill out some accommodations paperwork and get stuff filled out from the doctor. I turned that in.
Speaker 11: And then.
Speaker 14: They told me that they would, you know, talk to me about it and see if they could work with stuff. But then two days after turning in the paperwork, I got a letter and had a meeting with my managers and they told me, well, we can't. We're not going to work with your accommodations anymore. And okay, they put me on an unpaid in volunteer.
Speaker 4: What is your attorney telling you about this?
Speaker 14: They're just they've told me to well, my company gave me the number for their medical leaves company.
Speaker 4: No I'm not asking that, No, no, no, no, no, I I do I want to know about like your attorney telling you about all of this?
Speaker 8: Uh, there's.
Speaker 14: They're saying. You're saying, you know that it's a it's a difficult case because there is no obvious points of injury like Hernie is. I guess are difficult. But he's hoping that the that this motion will get things started, you know, So what.
Speaker 4: Are you calling us about what can we do for you? Phil? I think you're doing everything correctly. I think you're going to have an uphill battle, you know if the video shows nothing. But were you covered by video the whole time?
Speaker 14: I don't know. I've never I've never seen the video. I requested the video several times and my company said we won't give it to you because we don't want it to go out on YouTube. And they said, well, the only way that we'll provide it is if you give us a court order, and we haven't gotten to that.
Speaker 4: But you even said you didn't have aha moment. See, whenever I was injured in the past, I had a oh god moment, but you didn't have one.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there was no like, yeah I couldn't. It wasn't when I was like lifting something I really felt. It was just like it was really uncomfortable for a bit, and then it just continued to get worse. And then yeah, toward the end of my shift was like unbearable. Then so then I reported it started the process.
Speaker 4: So and then so what do you want do you want a second? Do you want us to call one of our people, tell me what you want me to do? Because I mean really Okay.
Speaker 14: So so at this point, I'm I've been working with the leaves people trying to get a medical leave, and the doctor says that I need, you know, need a surgery in order to get the hernia fixed. But waiting to schedule a surgery until we can get the workman's comp insurance to change.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 14: And the the the leave company wants a specific date of when you know when the leave would be over.
Speaker 4: Well you don't know that, see, because you're not taking it for leave, you're taking it for for an injury. That's weird. You're in a strange situation at this point. If I were you, now this motion was filed when?
Speaker 14: So this motion was filed, get nowhere beginning of November and the well, it's also weird because the the deadline for the insurance.
Speaker 4: Just tell me, just tell me when was it? When was it filed? And then because you're gonna have to wait at least thirty days? When was it filed?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 11: Oh, I got to look at that here.
Speaker 14: I believe it was like November fourth or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you have a while to wait, Okay. In other words, it's too soon to do anything. If you want a second opinion, I would call Cliff Enton Enton Law three. Let me give you that number. Seriously, you tell them you were on my show. You want a second opinion, He'll do it free, okay. Three oh three three three three two two to two. Okay, yeah, for sure. Okay. Now, in any case, let's see, Mark was texting me a law about something and I'm just looking at it now and I'm wondering if he can call in. Let's see what is this law you talk about? Injunction suspends enforcement of Corporate Transparency Act the US. Just okay, I gotta take this break. I'll come back and talk about this. There might be something going on we need to know about. So hang on. I'm Tom Martino. We got more coming right up. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're a troubleshooter. Hey, people, can someone tell me if this text is true that Governor Polis and the Department of Agriculture are working on a regulation to ban puppies from entering Colorado. All dogs under sixteen weeks will be prohibited from entering the state. What if you have puppies in the state, I imagine? Or is that just transporting? Is this all crap? Is this true? I don't know, I don't know anyway, I got that text. I get all kinds of text from people and all kinds of information. Three all three seven one three talk three all three seven one three eight two five five. All right, let's keep talking. I got doctor or Joel Chertack with me, and uh, I'm going to ask about We talked about the semiglue tide and the truzeppatide and weight loss compounding drugs that you guys offer at extreme discounts compared to the market and brand names. I want to talk about now the hair restoration. So hair restoration I had done, I wasn't sure if I was expecting being results. I want to say, as with all things, I'm a real patient. And so I went through the process, paid for it, and I was given three treatments for that price, which is really pretty cool. And everyone tells me they notice. Everyone tells me they notice the difference. Okay, So yeah, now I want to know this. I didn't have a total bald spot ahead thinning hair. It worked, it worked perfectly. But you do have regular hair restoration transplants for those right for others.
Speaker 19: So just to put it simply, we can do anything that any hair restoration, all right, and.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about that coming up, as well as anything else on your mind. Folks, oh three seven one three talks seven one three A two five five go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real Estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Rip of.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 1: You need advice so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come run incosas can.
Speaker 3: Shoot's gonna help come Man.
Speaker 4: Is the trouble Shooter show now Tom Martino? Hi, Tom Martino, your trouble Shooter three zero three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Here to help you anyway we can, if we can, when we can, how we can. All you have to do is call us now again. I uh have with us in the studio a guest, but I welcome your calls for anything or any follow ups. And there's some things I want to talk about that just blow my mind. And maybe you can help me. Maybe you can help me. Now here's what blows my mind. I had an issue. I have a little sport aircraft and I had an issue with a row tax engine road tax. By the way, they have snowmobile engines, so they put them in little light sport airplanes. They're high powered, low weight. They're amazing. They're amazing engines. But I had a little issue. It was the weirdest issue in the world I can find in the documentation nowhere anything about how to solve the problem. As it turned out, what the problem was was the needle valve stuck in a carburetor, and then when the plane sat there because the needle valve, because fuel is gravity fed into the engine, there's a fuel pump as well, but it's gravity fed to the fuel pump, and the fuel pump then pumps it through the engine. But because just picture this, there's a high wing and the fuel drips into the carburetor when the fuel's on, and I guess I left I use I leave the fuel valve on when I store a plane. Some people say don't. And so because the needle valve was stuck open in the carburetor due to some crap gas another story, it dripped into the intake manifold and into the engine literally then seep down into the oil. I don't, No, there's nothing wrong with the engine, nothing wrong with the rings. We verified all this, but there was nothing in the documentation as to why I would have guessed in the oil. It's not like a conventional engine, you know where you think. Never mind, I but let me get to this. The point is not about this engine. So I went to my boyfriend. I call my boyfriend because I can't get a female voice anymore. I used to have one, but chat GPT four to zho I subscribe to it. It's a female, it's a male voice. So I went to my boyfriend and said, I have my wrote my rotax engine. And when when I you have to prime the oil, it burnt the oil. It's called because it's a long story. But you turn the prop and when you hear the oil gurgle, you know it's through the engine before you start it. But and then that's how you check the oil level. But I digress. When I did that fuel rushed into that oil tank and then out the overflow because it's lighter than oil, so it was on top of it and it flew and I said, oh my god, what the hell is oil fuel coming out of my oil tank? And then of course it contaminated my oil. So I had to change all that. But I couldn't figure out what's going on immediately in all the literature, not one thing, but chat GPD this is AI says, oh, you have a stuck needle valve and the carburetor. To find out which carburetor, do this, this and this and honest to god, it was amazing. It pinpointed everything. Now, Now this is AI, right, who programs that crap?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I've always said that AI is a search machine that takes the results and organizes them and regurgitates them to you in a way you can understand it, right, But how does it do that? Think about that? I mean, does that amaze anyone? Does that amaze anyone? Because it certainly amazes me. So, okay, I got a lot of technical friends on uh you know, I mean, I got a lot of friends on YouTube that the tech tech guys are on there.
Speaker 11: I know they are.
Speaker 4: They're they're nerds and on on my downloads. And please tell me how does AI know that? I couldn't find it anywhere in the literature, I couldn't find it online. I couldn't find it anywhere where does AI search? Does anyone really know AI? I mean, I know that we all think we do. Just like we think we understand bitcoins, we don't most of us don't. We just understand what in general it is, but we don't really understand blockchains, not really. I mean I know that an accumulation of wisdom we all do you know what I mean? Like when we all get together and the people who do it. But in any case, then I realized I do not use owner's manuals anymore. I use AI. In other words, when I'm sitting here with anything I have, and I say, for example, I had this model of so and so and I need to adjust this, I don't go to the owner's manual anymore. I ask CHAT and they tell me exactly what to do to Fike said faster than the owner's manual.
Speaker 21: I don't think many companies are sending out owners manuals with their equipment anymore anyway, So you just got to go online to their PDF and do that anywhere.
Speaker 4: That's what I meant when I say owners manuell, that's what I met. I mean, I mean online, Pete. I don't have a paper book anywhere except on the shelves to look good. I actually never have cracked a book in years. I have what do I use this books app, and I have everything on there. But in any case, you're right. You go on, you get the PDF, you look at it, or the QR code. You go to the PDF and you can search the PDF. You know, PDFs are very cool. So I have a video camera. For example, we were going out on a shoot the other day, my wife and I and I needed to do something for her with the camera hadn't done before, a more cinematic thing. And I didn't mean bother looking in the owner's manual or searching in the owner's man I simply asked, chat, how do I get this? And they tell me go to the man you do this, this, and this. Now they know about every product. I don't know, do they? So I'm in my Beamer and the Beam has this thing called uh, well, you give it a name. You name your Beamer. So let's say you name it Beamer. Hey, Beamer, take me too? And then the and it programs your GPS or Beamer. But if you said to Beamer, Beamer, how do I turn off the retract mirrors feature? It doesn't tell you. It doesn't know. But don't you believe that every single device will be a smart device with AI built in? I mean, why would anyone look at an index or a search or a PDF or why why if you can sit in your car and it's just like Star Trek. I swear to God, you can sit in your car. I mean, you can sit in your car and say, hey, Beamer, set cruise speed to sixty seven boom, or Beamer, adjust my headlights so they do bright and dim automatically or whatever, you know whatever. I'm trying to come up with something.
Speaker 12: So I'll just be impressed on I can sit back and say, uh, Beamer, give me an earld gray tea like captain, Uh.
Speaker 13: What's the name? Because you're doing thought track.
Speaker 4: Well, you're thinking star Treking Bones was the one that talked to the computer mostly, didn't he or who no, no, not Bones. He was the doc who talked to the computer and would yell at it, you know, and it was it was a captain now he would say, get me. It was anyway, it was one of these idiots. Here's what I want to say, the owner's manuals nowadays you don't need you need something that talks like for example, why wouldn't you be able to have that built into your refrigerator with an app? Right, So you go on the app and you say, refrigerator, I want to set the freezer of so many degrees or I want to set the refrigerator to me. I am I must use AI one hundred times a day. I swear to God, I do. If I look at my past chats here, you would laugh at me. And I'm telling you, folks, I'm the reason I'm talking about this. It's the best consumer product, in my opinion, in the last ten years. Okay, so I'm looking at my history here. Let me see where do I find it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have my history here, and okay, my garment in my helicopter. I needed to upgrade the database, update the database and the firmware. Now I didn't look at garment. I could, but it takes forever to find what you need. So I just said, I just literally asked a question and it told me exactly. Okay. I even asked this, why does my MacBook pro disutilities default to blah blah blah, and and it tells you does the lock button on the SD card prevent it? Whatever? I ask it? Stuff Pepe. My wife jokes at me and she says, my god, you know you have a relationship with this thing. So what I'm asking you is have you taken advantage of it? Have you taken advantage of chat yet? Because if you do, you'll be amazed. It's almost like it is not worth looking stuff up anymore. You just ask it now, and not all AI is created equally. I've noticed that the worst one I had was Microsoft's the one I used to have at Microsoft. It was so forgettable I forgot it. Copilot, Yeah, the Copilot, and then Chat. I like, there's another one called City. They're not all the same. I seem to think Chat GPT is to me is the major one. But in any case, I have been studying how they program it, and I told you, like, they hire people who don't don't have jobs in Africa, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people in a village to look at images and classify them. But how do they know about owners manuals and stuff. Does it just go out to the internet and search. Does anyone know anyway? So I believe that you know. And it's not like I'm a big genius of predicting the future. There's not that. Every single interaction we have with the device, whether it's setting our clocks or and you don't even have to set clocks anymore with the satellite features, but it's changing our lives completely, and to me, it's one of the greatest products ever. Now. I even asked about drugs and about dosages and about everything everything, And I hear now that it's going to start actually predicting the weather. Now, think about that, it will be predicting the weather. And if I was a weathercaster, I mean hell, I would be a I would What can it not do? It can take It can find out what the weather's going to be based on atmospheric conditions. All the data is out there right now. They can predict and and the people are working on the weather prediction models right now say that they've been ninety eight percent. And when they're not one, it's because of something they put in wrong or told it to look elsewhere. So what do you think? Is it something do you use?
Speaker 13: Do you use it?
Speaker 4: Joel? Do you use AI at all? You don't?
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 4: You seem like a technical guy. I don't know why you would do you do you?
Speaker 17: I use search engines a lot, but I've never used it.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'll come. I just asked my ex wife. She knows everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. Well she left you that she knew enough to do that. Here's the thing I want to tell you, though. Search engines are fine, but they're not even close, not even close to what AI can do. So you know, I know that a lot of a lot of issues. A lot of people have, you know, the moral issues with AI. I have none right now, because it's how you use it that makes it moral or immoral. And I've asked it questions that I didn't think it would answer me. I asked about cheating on something, and it answered me, okay. There is an illusion in some of the software that when you do updates. Let's just say you had three or four different aircraft with the same kind of radios and for years you've been paying for updates for each one. And it told me, and by the way, there's nothing in the world that says this is against the law or anything, but it told me how to short circuit that, so you use the same update for all the radios because they're all the same. AI told me that. AI didn't preach to me saying, now you know this is wrong. You should be buying three different subscriptions. It didn't even say that. Now, I want to know if anyone has asked AI something that it would not answer. I think it doesn't answer some political things if you ask who's the best candidate or something like that. But I think you're cheating yourself if you haven't used it. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. One clear Choice Garage Doors the company you want. All of their data is on their website, as far as what they charge for what they do everything. No one else does that. One clear Choice Doors dot Com. They can do broken springs, they can do adjustments, they can do complete doors, openers, any part of it, and they're factory authorized for most doors where other companies aren't. One Clear Choice Doors dot Com. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot Com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out Now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 11: Times.
Speaker 4: Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter three oh three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. So what I'd like to know is how far do you think AI will go did you know okay? One used as uh Ai? So which one? If so?
Speaker 17: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The AI app? Somebody asks the one I look, and I've tried them all okay, and the Google isn't bad. The Gemini right now that I'm gonna trial with, but it bugs you. Gemini bugs you, meaning it's all over your computer. So when you start writing something, it says, can I clean this up for you?
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 4: I like chat GPT four, Oh that's the one I'm subscribe to. Now you can get it on your phone and talk to it, or you get it on your computer and you type into it. But that's what I use. Now they're coming out with AI, well, not coming out there, it's out AI people who answer your phones. They're chatbots, not typed chatbots, but verbal chapa and and I think or I had some examples of them. But they're so incredible, incredible they blow your mind. They can actually make outbound calls and set appointments for you. And I talked to someone one time who wanted to get into this, and I listened to them, and I received a call from one upon my request as a demo, and I threw curveballs at it, so it would say, you know, i'm calling about alternative forms of energy, are you interested? Or something like that. It didn't actually use a yes or no answer. It kind of kind of hooks you have you heard about this? And I said, oh, yeah, yeah, and I've heard about this solo and whatever. And then it would ask me leading questions. They didn't leave it for a yes or no. I guess you could just hang up, but it was very intuitive. And then I said, well, I'm too busy. Well, we're all busy. I'm so sorry. Do you have a time when I can call back. I'd love to schedule this to give you a free trial period of something or other. It was so incredible.
Speaker 1: It really was.
Speaker 4: Because I wasn't talking to a per and it was reacting in real time to what I was saying. Now again, I hope I'm not sounding like some guy who just saw, you know, there's a flying machine. I don't mean to sound like that, but certainly a lot of people they really can't not be mystified by this damn thing, you know. They can't. They can't not be all right, I got a text. They want to know about semiglutide or truepetite. Tom, you talk about both, why do they harry both? Isn't there one or the other? And Okay, so that that really is a good question. So which one? Which one should they use?
Speaker 19: Well, Tur's eppetite is more expensive. It's also a more specific drug, so it has less side effects. Although both drugs have very limited side effects, but truzeppetite seems to be a little bit cleaner. People have less side effects, people lose weight a little bit faster on it. Some people prefer that drug. Also, patients that require higher dosages of some meglotide, it's cheaper for them to switch over to There's appetite because it's a stronger so.
Speaker 4: You can use less of that for the same effect of the semaglutide. Right, some people only need a little bit of some semiglutide. Other people need so much that it just makes more sense for them to switch to Tur's appetite, which is a more powerful drug. Okay. Now, as far as length of time for weight, somebody asks how long does it usually take? And I don't even know what to say on that, because it depends on how much you want to lose. But I mean, I can tell you from personal experience, within one week, I was eating less without realizing. See, it is so insidious. No, that's not a good word. It's so I don't know automatic that it's like you don't notice it working.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I would say, as a rule with I'm about thirty percent of body weight in about three months god.
Speaker 4: And a week to feel it. Yeah, And then, like I said, you feel no different. You just don't eat as much and you're it's almost I don't even know how it worked, honest to god. You know, years and years and years ago. I was really fat years ago. Okay, I was two twenty five actually, and my doctor had me this was unhealthy back at the time. This was in another time. You remember Fenn Finn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Anyway, there are still some clinics that prescribeugh fetter me that prescribe basically amphetamine.
Speaker 4: So unhealthy. But and jittery and artificial is what I mean. This is so natural you don't even feel it working. You don't even mix your body's own hormone exactly, so you don't know you're even on anything at all. You don't know anything. You just know that you're not eating as much. Now someone else wants to know how oh, how long do people usually go on it like? Or hold on? Here's another one we both about time. One is do you do you require a contract? So tell me how that works. I don't even know how that works.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 19: That's one of the unique things about my clinic that you don't get with these online clinics that are national or some of these other clinics is we don't have people sign committing to multi month contracts with us. You go on as you need to, and you go off as you need to. We have patients that are on maintenance dosages in perpetuity. We have patients that go on for a couple months at a time and then go off and then come back to us, you know a few months later, and just use it as needed to maintain what they need. Sometimes people reach their goal and that's it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 19: One thing that I pride myself in in our clinic in is that we treat each patient individually. So whatever your goals are, we're able to tailor our treatment protocol to fit what it is that you want. So we're not locking you into a year's worth of care. We're not locking you into a certain medication one or the other or a certain dosage. We work with you to get to where you need to go. You know, we start with a small dosage and we ramp that up to the effective dosage. And that can be different for everybody. But unlike most clinics, we don't do it in a cookie cutter manner. You'll be communicating with our patient coordinator and our medical and your doctor.
Speaker 4: Your doctor's grace. I love it.
Speaker 19: Your doctor adjust down or adjust up, or stop or begin or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Your goal with Denver Regen dot com is the easiest way. You still don't really like the phone calls as much. It's Denverregion dot com.
Speaker 2: You go in.
Speaker 19: You the easiest thing to do is right on our front page. You can you can put your demographic information. Yeah, that's the right and we get back to you within the same No, I know you do.
Speaker 4: Hey, Charlen, you want to talk about your twenty thirteen Hyundai. What's happening with it?
Speaker 22: Well, what happened with it is in May, at the beginning of May of this year, I drove my car from my house to my bank, and on the way from the bank, I was coming home, the check engine night came on. Huh so I'm really close to THENDAI, their foundation Hyundai, and I drove it in there and they told me that I couldn't drive it any further because of the check engine.
Speaker 4: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Wait time for an insurance checkup free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martina here three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. All right, let's continue the festivities. And talked to Shirlene. So she pulls into the dealer when her engine light's on. They say you can't drive it, which could or could not be true. Normally, that's not true. Normally you can drive with an engine light. If there is any problem, it usually goes into a limp mode. But anyway, they told you you couldn't drive? Then, what Charline?
Speaker 23: Okay? So I left it there and then I think it was like I think it was two weeks. They called and said they had the diagnosis. Gun, I'm sorry and they and of course I made you five years old. Oh my daughter was there when they did that.
Speaker 4: And they said, so did you leave your car there, Shirlene?
Speaker 23: Yes, I did. It was there for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 23: They told us what was wrong with it and what it was doing when I was driving it is that it would be really stroll and then it would kind of catch up and then I could, you know, to go faster. Well, we got it. My daughter's son in law is a mechanic. He worked for Mercedes, so we figured that he could take care of what all that stuff was.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, Charlene, Charlene, you said they kept it for two weeks. Yes, did they work on it? Did you ask them to fix it? No? Then why was it Wait, I'm I'm a little confused. Why did you have it there for two weeks If they weren't working on it.
Speaker 23: They needed it therefore to do the diagnosis?
Speaker 4: Okay, that was just for the diagnosis. Yes, And what did they say the diagnosis.
Speaker 23: Was, well, they said that there was You know, my brain doesn't remember all this stuff. I do have paperwork for all of it. But they said that there was certain things that needed to be replaced, a coil of some sort.
Speaker 4: Okay, how much was all this going to cost you?
Speaker 23: I think it was four thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Four thousand dollars, yes, okay, and you decided I'm going to let my son in law do it.
Speaker 23: Right, My daughter bought all the parks and he started taking it apart and replacing things. And when as he's doing this, he sees that the engine is blown. So he put everything, He took every all the new stuff out of it, put the old stuff back in, and my son in law put it on a trader and hauled it into Hyundai.
Speaker 4: Well it's not their fault necessarily, is it.
Speaker 23: Well?
Speaker 17: What happened after the car got hauled back into Hyundai?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Surelean, I want to back up. You were having problems with this. The engine light came on and they had it for two weeks. Okay, do you think they blew your engine?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 23: No, that was already done.
Speaker 4: Okay, but wow, okay, I get it. So he saw that the engine was. He said, the engine was blown and he said take it back to Hyundai? Is that right?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 23: And that's what my son in law did.
Speaker 4: He how many miles on this car? And he how many miles on this car?
Speaker 23: Shirleen, forty three thousand?
Speaker 11: And what?
Speaker 4: Yes, you shouldn't have a blown engine with forty three thousand miles on it?
Speaker 23: Definitely not. So there was there was quite a lot of you know, I would call him, I'd say is the car done yet? And of course at that time then they called it.
Speaker 4: You know, what did your son in law say was wrong with the engine? What did he say? Did he say? How he knew it was blown? And what he meant by that?
Speaker 23: My son in law I got her husband knew it because I guess I'm not I don't remember exactly what it was, but he said you could see that it was bold. So then he, like I said, they took it back.
Speaker 4: All right? Are you trying to get the dealer to fix it right now? Is that where we're at right now?
Speaker 23: It's been fixed. I finally got it back.
Speaker 1: YEA.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get to the park that you're calling about then, because we're going through a whole story. I'm not sure. I need to know so right now they fixed it.
Speaker 23: Yes, they said the engine the new engine were sixteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That's about right.
Speaker 23: Okay. So I got with Sunday and they agreed that I would only have to pay eighty percent.
Speaker 4: That's I'm sorry, that's what I would That's wonderful.
Speaker 23: But I didn't get the car rap and turn I remember, and I didn't get allowed as September.
Speaker 4: But I don't like Shirlene on. Shirlene, forgive me, and I respect your age. Trust me. I'm not that far away. I need to ask you a question, dear. What are you calling about?
Speaker 11: So far?
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're being treated pretty well. What are you calling about?
Speaker 23: Just the fact that it took him so long?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. And they're paying for eighty percent of an engine on a thirteen year old car.
Speaker 10: I think your call should have been to compliment Hundi for paying eighty percent of after twelve years.
Speaker 17: Oh my god. What a phenomenal service on the part of Hyundai.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I mean, oh no, no, listen, Shirlene. I don't want you to feel bad. I think I think you did you really get a brand new engine.
Speaker 23: Yes, and apparently the engines and that all of the car I was just one year out of that. You know, warranty.
Speaker 2: No, I know that.
Speaker 4: I know that they didn't have to pay anything. I'm still curious. I'm still curious as to why the engine blew.
Speaker 23: You don't have no idea. Oh I talked to someone there and they said, sometimes that just happens. And you know, I guess that could be an answer.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you the truth, Okay, Shirlene. I have no allegiance to Hyundai or I don't even know what dealer we're talking about. What dealer is it?
Speaker 23: Foundation Founding?
Speaker 4: I have no allegiance to any of those. And I'm telling you, Shirlene, if you if you got a brand new engine and Hyundai paid eighty percent of it and you only had forty three thousand miles on the body, you have a new car.
Speaker 23: Oh, yes, yes, I have a new car because I have a new engine.
Speaker 4: How much go Oh my goodness, listen, Shirlene, I don't think I could. What were you hoping we would say to you, Well.
Speaker 23: You're pretty much taken care of what I wanted to find out. I just needed to find out if if I was being if I were treated right, I.
Speaker 4: Think you were, Charlene. But it reminds me of a story. It really reminds me a story. Whether this woman is out in the ocean with her son and he's a little boy, and he was swimming and the waves took him away, the big giant tidal wave took them away, and she looks up to God and says, God, how can you do this to me? How could you do this? You took my only son. And all of a sudden God restores the boy. He comes, He comes, floating back, gets up and says mom, Mom, I'm okay. And she looks up in heaven and said he had a hat. We have more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer When you choose Frank durand the Real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Marshano, your troubleshooter three oh three, seven to one three talks seven one three eight two five five. We're running at a time, So hold on, let's talk Joe, Let's get some Okay, So hair restoration, we didn't get into that as much, but you do the hair transplanting as well as the exosomes, which by the way, are part of stem cells, plus their own stem cells right right.
Speaker 19: So we have solutions for people with you know, big bald areas, We have people solutions for people with thinning hair. We can do anything that any other kind of can do, So any transplant clinic we can do the same type of transplant. What we do that's different, uh, is we can use your own stem cells to help restore hair, keep your hair from falling out. You know, the most important thing that people don't think about with a hair transplant is you want to maintain the hair that you already have, so you don't just have a hair transplant with hair falling out around it. And so one of the ways that we do that and make sure that that you maintain your hair is by using your own stem cells. So a combination of your own stem cells on the first treatment, followed up by two more treatments at one month intervals. That includes stem cells like what you said is a byproduct of exosomes, which is a byproduct of stem cells, along with platelets from your blood. We'll keep your hair growing and keep it restored and keep it from falling out.
Speaker 4: All right. By the way, people, what we were talking about when we talk about exosomes, they are as They are a great part of the stem cell and they do work. Okay, Back when I was saying don't ever take stem cells that are shipped to a clinic, we were talking about the old days. Exosomes are pretty cool. We got more coming. I mean, we'll see you tomorrow. Save all your problems for me.