Speaker 1: Hey, guys, Hey guys, Hey guys, Hey guys.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, hey guys, Hey guys, Yo, guys, Hey guys.
Speaker 3: The episode number forty three of the Steinstein Podcast. Hey Bye, I'm Donald, I'm Mondold Austin, I'm Austin LONLD.
Speaker 1: And I'm Morgan Fraightman. And we are on episode number forty.
Speaker 2: Three, forty three, forty three yep.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna divert from our last topic of UFOs or more stranger UFOs.
Speaker 2: We're gonna land the ship.
Speaker 1: Mothership's gonna land, and a big old piece of beef's gonna fall out of it. That's right, folks, We're gonna be talking about cattle mutilations. Yeah, cat, we are. We are revisiting our original launching topic from September eleventh, two thousand, nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yep. And it's fitting because you're down in the basement where this all struck you for the first time.
Speaker 1: This is true. This is the first time I saw UFO was out of that window right back there that you can't see unless you're watching this on YouTube, which you probably won't be because we're not gonna put it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Solid This is the town. This is the place. This is the vibe that you had when you were thinking about cattle mutilations as a youngster.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, this is where it all began, right here, Twin Falls, Ida. Which we should say once again we are recording remotely because I'm down here helping my dad and you're up there somewhere doing what you need. I don't know what you'd being a dad being a dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just took a drink of a what some kind of Irish whiskey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a body gas station coffee cup. It is a used coffee cup. It's paper.
Speaker 2: Did you get it from?
Speaker 1: Not a gas station? I actually went to this communal uh. I don't know what you call it. It's a place where there are a bunch of different restaurants. It's on Second Avenue here in Twin Falls, and a bunch of different restaurants in one building, and they have a communal citting area. So you go over and you order the food. I had ribs, and then afterwards I went over to the coffee area and got me a coffee on the way home. That's what I did. It's kind of a neat idea. It's really cool, huh. I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: This place. So there's a Mexican restaurant, there's an Italian. There's a barbecue place, which is where I went and got some ribs, and then there's a sushi restaurant where they make pokey bowls in sushi. Then there's a and then there's of course the ice cream vendor, and I think there's also a power juice and coffee place.
Speaker 2: Kind of sounds like we have up here the village. It's like a little small center for shopping and stuff, but there's lots of like food places that you.
Speaker 1: Can well, it's kind of like the way that used to be. They'd have the food courts in the mall. Yeah, and then in the middle was a place where you.
Speaker 2: Could also shares with them under yeah, everybody here, that's true, and you'd all be able to get your own food and then come back to the table.
Speaker 1: Except for here, there is no shopping outside of the food area. This is all about going there and having a food experience.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: And I thought, since we were going to be talking about cat emulations, I better eat me some beef.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: But you know what I didn't. I had pork pork ribs pork ribs. I know I could have got brisket, which is beef, but instead ribs sounded good. I wanted to not on some bones.
Speaker 2: There you go. I had not on some bones. I had some buffalo wings from Alberson's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are good.
Speaker 2: Ben ate almost a full buffalo wing.
Speaker 1: Oh, he actually had a buffalo wing and he's like two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ate it. He wanted to bite. So I was like, fine, your problem, I'll give it to you and he ate it and then he just kept wanting more.
Speaker 1: Weird so he does not bother that boy.
Speaker 2: No, he's I think he's a little bit like his dad, Yeah and his grandfather.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, cool, hilarious. Well enough, we're going to get more comments like parrot sixty four or sixty nine, whoever she was parent? What was she? Uh? Polly, Oh, Polly, Polly the parrot, Polly sixty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those of you that didn't listen to our episode two episodes, we've mentioned her every time, so I know she's going to go down. She's an infamous.
Speaker 2: Now she's going to be our mascot.
Speaker 1: Of negative reviews. We got to.
Speaker 2: Parrot is our mascot now the astp parrot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pollie, if you're listening to us now, we're doing exactly what you hated about our podcast, which is rambling about.
Speaker 2: What did you call usnyashnyacks?
Speaker 1: But what did she say? We did?
Speaker 2: We We don't need to tell the waiter our name.
Speaker 1: Quirky. Oh yeah, she said we were quirky. We're being quirky right now, so you better not and off we're going to get more negative reviews.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, so what are we going to talk about?
Speaker 1: Then? Well, you know, we've been talking about UFOs, and we've been talking about We went from Jane Doe's experience with UFOs and then we went into I told a hoax story and you told a kind of dramatized, fantabulous story, and at the end we kind of talked about how we were going to migrate that because UFOs are very common with cattle mutilations there. They happened at the same time, so people are seeing UFOs and we thought, hey, perfect launch into our maiden episode flashback, right, and I thought, you know, it'd be good to update what's been going on in cattle mutilation land.
Speaker 2: Right, It's going to be kind of hard not to beat the dead cow. Yeah, we covered quite a bit on our first one just to stories and we did theories and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So we did three episodes when we started. And just in review, what do you remember about those episodes two years ago? I mean, what what is a cattle mutilation?
Speaker 2: Just off the top of your head, Well, I know that it's when a cattle or a cow gets mutilated. It usually like all the soft organs are taken out and like a lot of the genitalia are removed, yes, and like semi surgical removal of tissue like around the eyes and stuff. And it often happens around people who do a lot of meth.
Speaker 1: No, but it does. It happens rapidly. So you know, like we talked about in those episodes, it would be one thing. If a cow died natural causes whatever, eat something something, he falls to the ground, the coyotes get him, They tear off the soft tissue, you know, they eat his anus, They eat the soft tissue, genitalia, lips, ears, you know, anything that's protruding, it's gone. And then you know they are continually eaten by bugs and vult jackets and all vultures and whatever. And that takes time. But one thing that kind of distinguishes cattle mulations from that kind of deal is that a lot of times these things are reported as happening overnight or in some cases, you know, in just a few hours, which doesn't let the idea of predation work very well.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a not possible for them to do that much work in such a short amount of time.
Speaker 1: And you know the other thing along with that is ranchers are pretty smart people who have cows. Know what it's like when a cow dies and that predators get a hold of this thing and they chew it up or whatever. They're smart, they see these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's their territory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know. So I think when a rancher comes forward and he says, oh, I found a cow and this thing is something's wrong with it, something's weird about the way this thing died, I think we got to.
Speaker 2: Listen to them, yeah, or at least give them half an year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, benefit of the doubt anyway, because they have experience with these kind of things. If something is weird, they would know, you know, right. So a lot of these ranchers reported these strange cattle mutilations starting in like the nineteen seventies is when this became a hot item, and we talked about you know, Linda Moulton Howe mother moo, yeah, And you know, she was somebody who actually was one of the initial investigators that started the investigations for the first time and in nineteen I believe it was in nineteen seventy six in Colorado, and she kind of laid the groundwork for this whole thing. And then, you know, since then, there's been countless numbers. I mean, I think in nineteen seventy nine the study came out and they estimated at that time there were ten thousand potential cattle mulations in the United States alone. And then we talked about how it kind of bled over to get it bled over, it bled over to other animals like deer and horses and other things sheeps, yeah, sheepins. And then it was happening all over the world Australia, UK.
Speaker 2: But not Antarctica.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. They have cows there, No, I don't know either. The whole thing was just really strange, and people talked about UFO encounters. At the same time, there was the one story we told about done and I think It was in Logan, Utah, where the sheriff's deputies had basically started to realize that when there were UFO SI called in that shortly after there would be cattle mutilations reported. And so they tracked down these black helicopters that were at the local airport, and they actually surrounded the helicopter and they jumped.
Speaker 5: Out in mass. Sheriff's deputies converged on the airport. When they got there, there were three helicopters on the tarmac right by a small plane like a lear jet. The cop cars came flying in in an attempt to stop the plane from taking off. The plane did not divert it kept going and because of that, one of the sheriff's deputies crashed his car to get out of the way so that it wasn't destroyed by the aircraft ticking off. Crazy, Yeah, so where do Meanwhile, the other cops are surrounding these black helicopters, and they noticed when they pulled up that one of the guys got out of the black helicopter with a silver briefcase, went up to the plane right before it took off and handed it to somebody in the cockpit. Then the plane took off, caused the crash of the sheriff's deputy, and then the other cops converged on the two black helicopters and there was like a little bit of a standoff, and the deputy or maybe it was even the sheriff basically put his hands on the individual in the coveralls and was like basically patting him to see if he hadn dog tags or anything, thinking it was like some kind of military operation. As soon as he did that, people that were in the helicopter immediately fixated on him, and he felt like he would be killed if he tried to arrest this guy. So they basically backed off and let the helicopters take off, and then all of the cattle mutilations and all of the black helicopter UFO sidings ceased in that area, right, They just moved on to somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 1: That's kind of creepy. It's creepy. So there's like all this weird stuff around cattle emulations that for whatever reason, because I was raised out here in southern Idaho, and I would look out this back window that's behind me, and I would see cattle in the corrals outside my window. I thought, hey, this is the perfect first topic when we started our podcast. Yeah, and now we're two years in and I thought, you know what, let's revisit this because honestly, I haven't been keeping my eyes open for any kind of cattle mulations, have you? Not so much?
Speaker 2: No, every time I see something on Facebook every once in a while to pop up, or somebody in our little Facebook group or something else, you know, mention this in a comment or Texas or something like that, but I don't really follow it closely.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I mean neither. Do you remember? I think we did a recording up in the woods. Yeah, strange thing in the woods.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, and welcome to our nice little campfire in the woods.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: This is our fourth episode and our second topic, which is something strange, which is something strange in the woods, A strange thing in the woods.
Speaker 6: And guess what we're in the woods? We are in the woods. Oh, that's what these trees are doing here, that's right. We are out in the wilderness up in the mountains on Friday the thirteenth, around the campfire by a full moon. By a full moon on Friday the thirteenth, out of campfire walking at Scotch with Scotch and Irish death. Yeah, and talking about a strange thing in the woods, out of cell phone range, out in the middle of nowhere, in the woods, around a campfire, enjoying a barley pop or beer. Some people would like to call it. I don't think anybody calls it a barley pop.
Speaker 4: Don't you want to head down to the hip of a hop, grab a bartypie and get a part? Didn't you grab that? He just grabbed him off and was attraction by the fire out of thin air with his lightning speed hands.
Speaker 1: And we were doing that. And that was right after we heard about another outbreak of cattle mutilations in organ Do you remember that, I think so.
Speaker 2: And we thought it was kind of weird how we just started talking about it, and then next thing we know, there's this outbreak of cattle mutilations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because in my mind, you know, everything that had occurred around cattle mutilations had happened like the late seventies, right when I was a little kid, And so all of a sudden, when we started talking about this on our first three episodes and then in the mainstream news, I mean, on the front page of the papers, was like an organ three bulls had been mutilated in September of twenty nineteen, crazy and we were we were like, whoa, this is weird. Maybe this will make people want to really get in and listen to our podcast.
Speaker 2: We summoned, Yeah, yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: In tune with the universe. Who loves beef? I love beef? Me?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: Right, well, we did those episodes and then, you know, I kind of just let it slip away. Have you done any research, have you heard anything interesting? You know, anything that you want to like just throw out there into the universe.
Speaker 2: I did. I did a little bit of research on some cattle mutilation stories, and oh good. It ended up kind of being just like an interesting background story of a guy too, not just the the cattle mutilation that was interesting. That this whole I thought, this whole story was kind of good and hopefully I can use my notes good enough to actually tell a good story.
Speaker 1: But is this going to be a dramatic reading.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. It's gonna be a little more off the cuff.
Speaker 1: I think, oh dude, this would be like an awesome dramatic reading if you could kind of take on the persona of a Western cow rancher.
Speaker 2: Tell the story western. I don't know how people from the west. Well, you got people from the West, I know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you talk with a little bit of a drawl, like maybe you could be from No, that's Louisiana. You want to do like Texas. Hey, y'all, I was out on the North forty and all of a sudden, Albert the Hill came to Ufo and I.
Speaker 2: Saw the South Texas to me, I don't know, like a Southern bell like some girl in Georgia. Just a Georgia peach, sweet as asshole. That's what you sounded like.
Speaker 1: I sounded, man.
Speaker 2: I picture a guy talking like this, like Sam Elliott.
Speaker 1: The distances aren't getting shorter, Beef for dinner are going far.
Speaker 2: I like Matthew Mcconaugheyhi, I can just tell this whole story right now.
Speaker 1: I just tell your story. Maybe don't do the dramatic thing. You can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do now. You put me on a spot guy. Yep, So in May twenty second, nineteen eighty one, and Aberdeen, Washington, Aberdeen. That can't be too far from where we're at. No, I mean in this Western states right within six hundred miles within six hundred miles from where we are. As we sit, a fellow was born by the name of Brian Lloyd Danielson, but he kind of goes by the name Daniel Brian as he grows up. And he was kind of, you know, typical, kind of Northwest kid. I think his father was a lumberjack, and his dad went by the name of Buddy, Buddy Lumberjack, you know. But his dad's actual name was Donald.
Speaker 1: Little Leap. I think I'd rather be called Buddy too, but yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: They kind of follow his dad's job around like Oregon and a couple other places Utah, And eventually, after moving to Utah, his parents get a divorce because his father was an alcoholic and it wasn't a good family dynamic. He had a sister too, so him and his mom and his sister moved back to Washington. I think they moved right back to Aberdeen where they were from. And uh, it sounds like and I'm kind of setting up some credibility. It sounds like he was a normal kid in school. He's a little bit shy, but he loves sports and like track and football and stuff, and he was pretty obsessed with wrestling and especially like professional wrestling. And uh, I thought it was kind of funny because we're talking about cattle mutilations. But to kind of help support his single mom when he was growing up in high school, he actually worked at a McDonald's. Yeah, there's probably a little cattle mulation going on at the old.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think that's kangaroo kangaroo meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. King room meet's pretty popular, I guess because there's a lot of kangaroos, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of McDonald's hamburger's being sold.
Speaker 2: So you know, I've set up. He's a normal dude, good at sports, good at school, pretty shy, but he works at McDonald's. He's a good guy. He's not like some looney tune trailer park boy.
Speaker 1: Right, trailer park, What is it with you in trailer parks? What do you have against trader parks other than that they're tornado magnets? What's wrong with the trailer park?
Speaker 4: So he, uh, he does.
Speaker 2: He does good in school, and he graduates, and right when he graduates, he goes to the how fitting the Texas Wrestling Academy in San Antonio, Texas Wrestling he goes to a wrestling academy, not.
Speaker 1: Like a wrestler, not a cattle wrestler.
Speaker 2: No, not a not a wrestler, a wrestler.
Speaker 1: He's a wrestler.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, he's a wrestler. So so he goes into basically an academy to learn how to be proficient in wearing weird clothes and.
Speaker 1: Rolling around on other men.
Speaker 2: And uh, he becomes pretty famous pretty quickly. And he actually tours with like WWE and all these bigger Oh yeah, yeah, he's got names like the American Dragon and like cool guy names, you know what I'm saying. He becomes pretty famous, tours all over the States, Japan. It's kind of known for like having these little tight shorty shorts.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he had a long successful career and was known for being like kind of a submission artist, you know, like submitting his foes. And he was known for his bridging double chicken wing submission.
Speaker 1: How cool is that?
Speaker 2: Sound?
Speaker 1: Sounds pretty good? Cool? Who's that famous jiu jitsu guy? Gracy Gracy? Yeah, it's kind of like Gracie.
Speaker 2: I guess so, but kind of okay, but more faker because it's w W E stuff. Right, But then this is where one fateful night, Daniel Bryan was hanging out with a fellow wrestler named CM Punk. I'm assuming that's not his real name. Probably it probably goes by the name CM punk. And they witness, with hundreds of other people, an actual cattle mutilation in progress. What really, Yeah, in progress? So CM punk is laying down kind of on his face, kind of you know, on his chest.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait a minute, were they outside inside? I mean, all of a sudden, I'm having all these visuals but no descriptions. You're not giving me any information visual I don't know a lot.
Speaker 2: Of it, like the description, because there's not I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a wrestler, not a writer. I'm assuming it was inside outside.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming they were inside somehow weird A CM punk guy's resting kind of face down, like looking at the ground. Yeah. Well, his head's kind of off to the side, I'm assuming because he's got.
Speaker 1: To have his head up at some point.
Speaker 2: Okay, and uh and and Brian actually mounts his back and hooks both of his arms over his shoulders and up under his armpits. Sure, and he's actually kind of lifting CM puff up off the ground by over his shoulders with his arms and up under his armpits. Then Brian does kind of a handstand up on his head, flips over backwards and lifts his arches his back up kind of like a full nelson, but backwards like a sixty nine full nelson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: And he's got seeing punk in this submission hold that ultimately won him the match, and I believe the title. And that move, that bridging double chicken wing is known as a cattle mutilation.
Speaker 1: What so so, there is no cattle mulation other than the move.
Speaker 2: It's called the move, it's called the cattle mutilation. They didn't sentimental to Brian's career.
Speaker 1: They didn't see any cattle mutilation. They just made a name up story.
Speaker 2: Watched hundreds of people watched it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there was no cow involved.
Speaker 2: See him punks turned into Hamburger.
Speaker 1: Should known you were going to do a story like that. See I let my guard down. I kind of get sucked in. I want more visual information because I'm like, how is this guy going to see this? And why is he on a mat the outside? How did the UFO get in there? I mean, what black helicopters, what's going on? And then it's just the name of a move that he's famous for in professional wrestling.
Speaker 2: He had cool names like Inferno, Dynamic Dragon. He's also five foot ten and two and ten pounds. He's a pretty stocky boy.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, I'm deflated.
Speaker 4: I tried.
Speaker 2: I tried. I tried to find cattle mutilation information, and it's all the same stuff we've talked about.
Speaker 1: It is kind of the same.
Speaker 2: So it's like I wanted to throw in a little zest, a little.
Speaker 1: Spice, and it's well, I'm gonna throwing a little zest, a little spice spice home. So two years ago we had talked about that in the county right here where I am in Twin Falls, Io, in Twin Falls County, there had been three cows killed and two of them had been mutilated in the South Hills. Now, the South Hills are just a mire ten miles to the south of where I sit. Right now, you can see him where you can see it. And I tried to get information from the local sheriff's department to find out some information and maybe get a hold of the you know, the actual police report and maybe some pictures of the mutilations, but the investigation was ongoing, so they couldn't give me anything until it had been closed. Well, it's still ongoing, I checked. So now you're on the watch list right probably, so you know, if you want to tie up information, just don't close the case.
Speaker 2: I can just I can just picture it right now. You walk into that cafeteria place you were talking about. Yeah, and they're like, what's he doing. He's heading on over to the meat stand, the barbecue stand, all right, ten for keep an eye on what he orders. He's looking at the minion now, sir, all right, is that a number ten? What's the number ten? Not the brisket, sir, it is the pork ribs. I think we're okay, all right, ten to four roll out, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, because there was no new information on that mutilation that took place just a mere two years ago, I thought, hey, I've got a motorcycle. It's a dual sport. I'll get on the trail and i'll buy it on over there to the location and where these things actually took place. I had the GPS coordinates and I also had Google Maps, so I was able to pinpoint where it was, and I took off. It took me about an hour hour and a half to ride over there. It was a terrible road the way I went. I went up over the mountain instead of around it, and I found myself in the dead center of the location where the cows were mutilated, kailed dead center. And what I found was that, and I'm going to put pictures up there so you can see the kind of the environment that I was in. What I found is that that area is totally in an dated with open range cattle and it's just an open place. It's blm land, and ranchers can take their cattle herds up there and they can let them wander around and eat the grass and basically they save on feed and then when it gets cold about now in November, they pull them out and take them to the corrals in their ranch. One thing that struck me while I was there is that you could put a lot of cows in those areas. I mean, it's just vast, it's just vast and empty.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: So the access to cattle is just huge, and I kind of got wondering about that. It's like, you know, this wasn't some remote spot where there was a sparse population of cows. This is where there were hundreds, maybe thousands of cattle out there eating. These mutilations took place in the middle of that. That kind of negates the possibility that a predator got in the midst of that herd into one or two cows out if they would, they would take the week, right, Like, if you're a predator, you go for the week and injured animal, not to find specimens like bulls or you know, fully grown cows. And so while I was there, I was thinking about all that stuff, and I took some pictures and then came back from home and just chewed on it for a while. And then not too long ago, I was listening to a podcast and they were talking about cattle mutilations a little bit. You know, they touched on it in association with this mad cow disease and got me thinking, that's kind of why I had talked to you about, Hey, let's go ahead and talk about cattle mulations again, because I'd like to steer this conversations toward these weird things that might possibly be the impetus or the reason why cows are mutilated in the first place.
Speaker 2: So you have nefarious plan in all of this.
Speaker 1: I have a plan, I have a direction we're gonna go. But we had some really cool ideas of what cattle emulations were when we first started. Do you remember any of those, any of those ticking your head?
Speaker 2: Vandalism or like you know, people being mean, slash like cultic culture, sacrifices stuff. I think we lumped those two together. The other one would be like testing, like government secret testing of weapons or environmental health, you know, like nuclear bomb and pack I don't know. And then I think some of them were just misunderstandings. Yeah, basically the same things we said about UFOs.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a.
Speaker 2: Hoax or something. It's a misunderstanding where it's a government thing or it's an actual extra supernatural paranormal extraterrestrial type paranormal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's weird. I hadn't thought about that, but that's really true. They do kind of line up that way.
Speaker 2: I do parallel a little bit.
Speaker 1: There's some parallelism which fits. I mean, almost everything we've talked about has severe parallelism, paralleloa low parallela, parallel lads, parallelisms, parallel parallelisms.
Speaker 2: That's hard to say parallel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well anyway, no matter how you pronounce it. I mean, there are these things that are similar across the board, and most people don't want to think about it. But there's something really weird going on. It's not like there are one or two things that have happened that people kind of you know, build up and like blow out of proportionation. We're talking especially since the nineteen seventies. There are hundreds of thousands of reports of mutilated cows in similar fashion right now. In that same time, there have been millions and millions of cattle deaths, natural cattle deaths that don't get reported. So once again you're faced with this. I guess it's an echotomy. It's an inconvenient fact that ranchers and cattle owners aren't reporting deaths that are natural as cattle mutilations. They're only reporting the cows that have been killed unnaturally. Yeah, weird, weird that have been dissected, that have been mutilated. That obviously, there's something extra normal about the way these things have happened. Extra normal, extra normal, paranormal, whatever you want to call it. And the question is what is it and why is it happening? Right now? Out of all of those maybe, you know, hundreds of thousands of animals that are reported as mutilated cattle, a good percentage of you know, maybe the majority of them are explainable.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's that many hundreds of thousands easier reported?
Speaker 1: Easy? If there were? If there were ten thousands in nineteen seventy nine. Oh, I see in like all times in the United States before you know, they were really tracking worldwide. Since then, how many are there and how many have actually been reported? And how many just people don't report because they don't want the hubub that goes with it? Yeah, Yeah, So it's a it's it's a big deal. It's a weird deal. And the question is why and why did this stuff start ramping up around you know, the nineteen seventies. What is it? What's the cause? Why all of a sudden did then things start to take off? And why did people start seeing UFOs in the nineteen seventies associated with these things and black helicopters and other kinds of weird things. Why did they start seeing that in the nineteen seventies when really the UFO phenomenon started in the nineteen forties, with the late nineteen forties with Roswell. So there are these weird connections that you kind of stick out.
Speaker 2: So do you think there's a correlation between so you have like the sixties and seventies, which what they call that the kind of like the time of love or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the love generation, what do they.
Speaker 2: Call that generational?
Speaker 1: The hippie generation in the sixties and seventies.
Speaker 2: Correlation between people having like a little more hallucinogenic, hallucinogenic and venturous sexual appetites. That there's this weird cattle mutilation thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, who knows? Who knows? I mean, I don't know your your hypothesis is as good as anybody else's, I guess, but it doesn't you know, you your mind wants an answer, right, you know? And that the honest truth is, since this didn't really go mainstream and it's still not mainstream, people just kind of don't even want to think about it or even know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it sounds so gross. Cattle mutilation. What is anytime you hear the word mutilation is kind of ikey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it totally is gross. Okay, So I'd asked you what some of the the causes where for this? We never finished that you know thought. My favorite, I'm going to jump ahead here. My favorite was that is that maybe aliens were using cattle as surrogate mothers for Bigfoot bodies that were basically a synthetic body that could be inhabited by either a spirit, you know, or an alien.
Speaker 2: Right, And I love that. I was gonna mention that, but I didn't because I thought we were sticking with serious stuff.
Speaker 1: Well I love that. I love that because it kind of there is a lot of you know, okay, we're not going to Bigfoot yet here, but here's the tie into Bigfoot. There's a lot of reports that Bigfoot maybe he's like a cow. He's like he's a dumb, big creature, but for whatever reason, he's not like real flesh and blood. He has these tendencies to be able to kind of like fade in and fade out of our our dimension or time frame, so if like you shoot him, it doesn't affect him, you know, whatever it is. There's weird stuff about Bigfoot. And then you have the story of like the guy who goes out and finds the cow that was mutilated and out of it was being born a He called it a Bigfoot baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said it has a cow. It was like a cow with a man face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having a you know, basically having a baby sasquatch, right, and then he runs back to the house and when he comes back the next morning, it's gone. It's all gone. I mean that kind of story is awesome. Yeah, if you want to hear that story, you got to go back and listen to our first three episodes. I love that stuff. And once we decided to kind of revisit this topic, I just did a real cursory search on up to date cattle mutilation reports, and you know what's really weird. It's like really happening all over the place. Again, It's happening all of the United States and in other countries too, and it's not like one or two in Oregon. Since twenty nineteen, since we did that podcast, there have been thirteen reported cattle mulations. That's not including the three bowls that we talked about in our initial podcast. In Wheeler County there have been I think there's seven cattle mulations that have been reported in the same area in Wheeler County alone. Now Wheeler County, the Sheriff's Department there has a Facebook page and you can go there and scroll down and you'll find pictures of these cattle mutilations in you know, basically the Sheriff's department is asking for help and solving these things. Right, it's weird. And that's just in Wheeler County and in other counties. There was like another seven in a different county. At the top of my head, I don't remember which one, but they all have the same telltale science part of the jaw removed, ear removed, eyeball gone, genitalia cut off off, teats cut off, or the whole utter is removed.
Speaker 2: It's all utterly just removed.
Speaker 1: Utterly disgusting. It's found in locations where they look like they've been dropped rather than that they were killed or died there. Yeah, there aren't any prints of like predators. In fact, predators kind of avoid the animals, like maybe there's something about the carcasses that they don't want to touch or eat. They know that it smells bad or something. There's some kind of weird thing there. And my question is why, Well, that's everybody's question. I know, it's a great question. That's you know, it shows how smart I am that I asked the same question everybody else does Why is this going on, Who's doing it? And what's the end game? Is there one? Is it for fun? Is malicious? Is it satanic colts that are using the genitalia for some kind of fertility rites or or some kind of hecks that they're going to put on people's penis so they can't get any erection and the pleasure their girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Or wife very or boyfriend or husband. It's very specific.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to throw things out there, get people thinking about things that they shouldn't. So, you know what's really weird is you boil the whole thing down to it. You know. I was kind of looking for maybe some unique story, but the problem is all of the stories are strange and they're basically the same. Which is right. Rancher goes out in the morning after seeing has heard the day before, discovers that his prize bowl or cow or you name it is dead and mutilated. That's the story.
Speaker 2: That's the sum of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: So let's with the telltale signs that we've discussedg nauseum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's mutilated. And when I say mutilated, that takes in those elements that We've already talked about if it was one cow, that's one thing, But we're talking a lot of times. It's in the same county, and it's happened four or five, six, seven times, and it's enough so that the law enforcement is no longer saying, oh, this is some kid doing something stupid, or this is like some predator kind of thing. But they're obviously seeing this batter and they're going, wait, something else is going on here? What is it? Please help us? People don't know. Nobody knows, So I want to ask the question, what is it that nobody knows what is causing these things? What are some of the hypotheses of what these are? We talked about some of them earlier. Some of them are you know, fanciful and fantasyland type of stuff. But if we were going to get pragmatic and we were going to get really serious and we were going to put on our logical brain hats and say, hey, what could be causing this and why what could those be? Do you have any ideas? I mean, if you were going to go logical here and not be you know, overly sensational or trying to be you know, weird or paranoid or paranormal, what could this be? Just sort out there.
Speaker 2: If you have, I'm gonna stick with my normal thing, and it's that it's just nature being nature. The organs and all that flesh in the areas that we're talking about, the ears, the eyes, those things are first to go with scavenger animals, Yeah, that's and predators.
Speaker 1: That's where my brain goes first too.
Speaker 2: But if it's not like a mountain lion, it's not gonna cut an incision across the stomach and deballot It's gonna kind of rem its way through from the soft area, which will be the rear end. So it's not gonna it's not gonna be like a cut in a deboweling thing. It's gonna be kind of a more gross, vicious And I don't know if you're a hunter or whatever, there's kind of only a few ways animals come apart. So you can start at one end and work your way to the other side, and it's gonna come apart that way pretty easy. Maybe you go backwards, it's not as simple. So I think that's kind of what nature does is is that's why that's why we do it as hunters. And I think that animals do that naturally because that's soft going towards the skull and the spine and the neck, and that's all hard, so where they work there themselves that way, And I think that's what happens. And then you you put some fresh meat out in the sun for even an hour, and it becomes very viscous and like rounded. Everything kind of shrinks because blood, blood flow stops and everything.
Speaker 1: So I think that it's an organ and it's moist and damp and not hot and rainy. I don't think I you know, Okay, so I'm agreen with you. I think what you're saying is absolutely true. Let's you say it's absolutely true for ninety five percent of the reported things that I did.
Speaker 2: I bet that's the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's natural or maybe even there's a little nefarious activity. Kids being stupid accidentally kill a cow, go out and cut it up. Whatever rain comes and washes away the footprints and nobody sees it. The fluids sink to the bottom of the body cavity, so you don't notice, and it looks like they're, you know, totally devoid of blood, which is another yeah, which is another sign that a lot of the carcasses have no blood. It's like they've been drained of all their blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've let.
Speaker 1: The things that that are also there. That that doesn't explain is why are a lot of these animals dropped in locations that looks like they've been dropped from the air where there's not a really good way for them to get there? And uh, and then also why isn't there more of the predatory kind of attack on the on the carcass.
Speaker 2: That's the one that got me. I was the first time we did cattle mutilation episodes. I was just googling some cattle mutilation stuff and I think it was sheep that were getting mutilated and they found them in trees, yeah, she And I thought that was interesting because.
Speaker 1: Someone even on power lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, power line is insane. A sheep or something I could say is like a mountain lion because they do like drag stuff up in the trees sometimes they Yeah, sure, a power line. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I know it's weird. It is so weird to see those pictures. And if you don't know what we're talking about, just google mutilation. It will come up.
Speaker 2: I don't do it with a squeamish stummach no.
Speaker 1: And I know a lot of our listeners are going to be like, why the heck are you talking about this? So, actually, we have an in game where I have an in game I've been thinking about this and it ties into my current situation. So I'm here in Twin Falls and I'm helping my dad who is having memory issues. And you know, you can call it dementia, you can call it Alzheimer's, you can call it any kind of name, but basically, for a lot of people, as they age, they cannot remember, and eventually that lack of memory gets so bad that they don't remember how to even live or eat, and it's terminal. So I'm dealing with that, and I found this kind of connection to a possible explanation of what cattle emulations are and the situation that I find myself in right now in helping my dad who's struggling with his memory. And that's a really weird connection, it is, And I know it sounds really weird.
Speaker 2: But it's probably honestly one of the most realistic ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think so. I think there's a little bit of logic involved and a little bit of conspiracy, but maybe not a lot of supernatural or paranormal, which, in one sense of the word kind of makes me a little bit sad because I'd rather it be something right normal and supernatural because I like that stuff. But I find it almost, if not more so interesting, right exactly. So I thought, you know, let's kind of go that direction. We won't get all the way there, and I think on the next podcast we'll talk about the connection and then maybe even to an episode on on what it's like to lose your mind, to lose your memory. I think that would be an interesting episode because I know there are thousands and thousands of people out there that are dealing with this, yeah, and or have family members that are dealing with this, and you know, I think it would be really interesting to go through that. But that's, you know, maybe two episodes down the line. Okay, So back to cattle mulations. We're going to start bridging the gap.
Speaker 2: So I see where you're going now, because we've had these discussions in your hot tub and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, always good.
Speaker 2: I'm picking up what you're laying down. I'm smelling the cow turn they're seeing.
Speaker 1: You're seeing the logic behind my brilliance.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Yeah, because I don't like I don't like the cattle mutulation topic.
Speaker 1: It's kind of boring to me, to be honest. Well, I don't know if I find it.
Speaker 2: I liked the wrestling part.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's something about the tie in. If it was just dead cows, yeah, totally boring. Who cares. I don't like it. Dealt with a lot of dead cows in my life. I remember one time my neighbor friend and I that we had a cow that bloated. It ate too much grain, that bloated, so it was laying out dead. And I don't know if people don't know what bloated cows look like. They they're basically the internal gases after they die, they kind of swell up and they get really big. And we had pocket knives. We got this brilliant idea, what if we popped this cow because he bowed up, you know, he's big, Like it was dead. Yeah, it was dead, yeah, and it was like the stomach area had just gotten huge, it had blown up, and.
Speaker 2: You're like, experience in this area has been birthday balloons full of helium, right, Yeah, kind of like that you're waiting for like a or like a pop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we see it out there and you you call a rendering service that comes out and picks up down animals and they take it and turn it into makeup and all the stuff that women love. But at the time, it was just waiting for, you know, the rendering company to come and pick it up. So it was out in the pasture and me and my friend we go out. We have pucket knives and we're like, man, I wonder if we popped it, what would happen. So we finally got it, got the knives and we went over. We stabbed this thing.
Speaker 2: These laughing like a weirdo.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: It was so weird because basically, you know, you see those those cartoons where something pops in the there's the bloom is going like that and it's like flying around through the air. Well, the cow didn't fly around. The cow flew through the air. No, it didn't, but it made the same sound. Yeah, and it was like splurting out like oh edit this out, man, Yeah, no, no, no, most funny. We laughed really really really hard.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You would, you would, I would, But the cow was dead. It was it was gross.
Speaker 2: People out there who don't eat meat because of this.
Speaker 1: Well they probably will give us a negative review. Yeah, we'll call them now sixty four were that.
Speaker 2: Might be appropriate name for Paul.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't have any dead cow experiences other than I went to this restaurant in Utah. I think it was called Tiberon huh. And that was the best steak I've ever had.
Speaker 1: That was really rare dead cow meat. Oh so good. It was good.
Speaker 2: They cleansed my palate with a pineapple ginger homemade sorbet yu and it was I mean I could just get full off ginger pineapple sorbet.
Speaker 1: Well, if you follow the direction we're going with cattumulation and maybe the cause behind it might change your mind on eating red meat at all. Yeah, and you know, let's just throw it out there. So where we are going are these little protein molecules called prions, which is a cool name. It's a great name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like something from the Alien series.
Speaker 1: That's right. So I'm not the only one who's thought of this. In fact, I got my idea from other people who are much smarter and have thought about this a lot more than me. There are books about this. But what's really different about this line of thinking rather than the the surrogate Mother Force sasquatch, is that it gives you a practical reason why a government entity would go into a clandestine kind of operation to monitor basically would be the infection of the American food supply. And you know, when I first heard about this, I thought it was crazy. I had read a book I think it was called Stalking the Herd, written by a guy named Christopher O'Brien. So this was written, you know, I think, gosh, it was written like ten years ago. So this isn't a new thing at all.
Speaker 2: No, I get where you're saying. It's not like a brand new thing, these prions because I've been on this audible book listening thing lately because of work. If I don't have something going on constantly in the back of my mind, it kind of gets a little bit monotonous sometimes, so I download a lot of audio books and I just finished second Jurassic Park series book, The Lost World by Michael Crichton. Yeah, and basically, how this Lost world can survive with so many predators t rexes and velociraptors and stuff. Well, there's so few prey animals and such a small area, and they come up with the idea that it's because initially on the island, they were feeding the animals, even the herbivores, a sheep protein extract, and that was causing them to have prions which caused them to die early shortly after reading, so that there could be a higher number of predators and a lower number of prey.
Speaker 1: Oh so like a muscle wasting disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably similar to the thing that in the hunting community. Chronic wasting disease is a thing that's becoming more and more popular, and it's actually in the Idaho Fishing Game Handbook and we can go over that in the actual pry On episode maybe next episode.
Speaker 1: So they say, basically, you're not supposed to eat those animals that you find that have that disease or that have symbolings of that disease. I think.
Speaker 2: So they have like big, weird, cloven hoofs looking things like kind of like club feet and stuff.
Speaker 1: So, so going back to Michael Crichton, so in the book, they allude to the possibility that the way that they were able to feed all of the animals that they genetically engineered was to introduce this sheep kind of meal, protein kind of food so that they could feed these animals.
Speaker 2: Yep. It's basically a sped up ecosystem where instead of animals living a long time, they would die quicker, but they would kind of like repopulate quicker as well.
Speaker 1: Because they take these down animals, grind them up, and feed them to the other animals so that they can know.
Speaker 2: Kind of basically that they were implementing infant animals with this protein extract and then letting them free on this island called the Lost World. I don't remember if it was island New Bar or whatever, but a lot of animals in that time period apparently were scavengers, as are most animals now I think that are quote unquote predatory, but there were these ones called copies that were kind of like small, like lizard animals. If you remember the movies, Yeah, yeah, there's the girl that's on the beach and her parents are neglectful and they're rich, and then the girl runs off screen. Yeah, and they're like ah, and then they and then the mean guy gets eaten by them later. But in the book, they kind of are like this spreading factor. It seems like of this prayon disease, other animals that are consuming, like raptors and t rex's that are actually predatory. So basically all the animals are spreading around continuously this prion disease because it was introduced originally, because herbivores breed and spread the disease and compies. The little dinosaurs scavenge on it, they spread the disease, and raptors and he rex's predatorize these herbi wares that were fed this protein spread the disease, and it's continuous.
Speaker 1: It's uncontrollable.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think doctor Malcolm Jeff Goldbloom's character, I think he actually alludes to it being the reason that the animals are extinct. Yeah, it's pretty interesting just that we're talking about I just finished the book a while back.
Speaker 1: Is really really good.
Speaker 2: Well, I love me some dinosaurs though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dinosaurs. Michael Crichton's an awesome author. One thing that I find interesting just to kind of make this connection prions, cause what in most people would recognize that came around in the nineteen eighties mad cow disease now mad cow disease also manifested in sheep in the UK minks, other animals. It's been found in deer. It's basically like you were talking about this wasting disease that you find in elk and deer and wild game. So it's something that's around in the environment, and they attribute these conditions, this malady to these things, these protein molecules that are abnormal called prions. And it's kind of a cool name. There's a reason and there's a story behind how that name started. But I don't want to jump in it too deep yet because right now we're talking about the cattle mulation side of it. But what I do want to paint for you is that what if, what if there is an organization or a deliberate reason why soft tissue and organ tissue is being taken from cattle cattle that would be normally ingested by the cattle industry and consumers like you and I who like t bone steaks or whatever. What if there's a more purposeful reason why this is happening. What if this is a deliberate way to track some kind of malady that you find inside of our beef food supply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't want to get too much in the weeds of the whole prayon thing, because we could do a whole episode on it. But I know that the herd animals are specifically susceptible to this prey on infestation because a lot of saliva and feces and yeah, urination and stuff is getting transmitted because they are herbivores and they eat the same plants, and they eat where they sleep, and they sleep where they eat, and they poop or they eat. You know, they're just they mingle a lot. There's a lot of nose touching, and you know, they're both munched on.
Speaker 1: The same leaf or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I know that spreads this particular thing prions, which it is a creepy name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a creepy name. And well you have that and that's more like in the natural environment out of the wilderness, right. But then you have in like food circles, you have cows that die, whether down cows, whether they you know, it's a they get sick and they die or whatever, and they are harvested. They're taken to rendering plants. The fats are separated, the talol is taken out, things are ground up. Organs are ground up and they are introduced into meal, which is then combined with other elements, and then it's a fed back into the food supply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is the Jurassic parking we talked about, right kind of. Yeah, it's almost like.
Speaker 1: So, and then from there, from there it goes to swine, chicken, I mean, you name any kind of protein that you eat, even and back into cows. So they use every bit of those down cows and it saves millions of dollars in feed costs because so there's a monetary gain to use those things. But if through that process, we are introducing these priyons into our food supply, and you know, the cattle that are out on our.
Speaker 2: Ranges, open ranges or in our.
Speaker 1: Pastures or corrals or wherever. If they're out there, they're being raised and harvested for meat and sold. What does that mean if they're infected with these primes. Maybe they don't live enough, live long enough to you know, actually develop mad cow disease.
Speaker 2: But maybe the people that consume them do.
Speaker 1: Exactly tying everything back to cattle mulations, they're still going on, still happening in some states like Oregon, they're increasing. I don't understand why. It's it's still intriguing to me, but it's going to be fun to talk about it in our next episode, the possible link to that and these things that we've been talking about for just a little bit called prians, and then I don't know, maybe we'll solve something. Maybe we'll you know, just be throwing out disinformation like most news channels, but it'll be an interesting conversation and it'll be something to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: For now, let's just end it by saying, hey, cattle mulations are still going on. They're going strong, baby, and oh yeah, and it's happening. And if you want to do a little research, just google it. Maybe keep your eyes and ears open for anything in the newspapers.
Speaker 2: And send it to us if you see something in your area or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've experienced, definitely let us know. We've loved it, Yeah for sure. Yeah, And we don't want to talk it to death, and we don't want to go too deep into pray on where I love that word pryon.
Speaker 2: It's such a good word. It sounds like Cylon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like it sounds like the battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: If this is real, it's horrifying and it's not fun, but that's part of our next episode exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next episode, we'll try to maybe do a little more research on the exact, you know, definition of PRY, on what they do and what they can potentially be causing and.
Speaker 6: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So come back and listen. It'll be informative. It may not be true, but it will be interesting.
Speaker 2: It's all conspiracy and it will definitely be a strange thing. Yeah, so join us next time there's some cold drinks and some strange conversation.
Speaker 1: Potatoes, Beef and potatoes.
Speaker 2: Beef and Potatos
Speaker 1: By