Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. At least it's Wednesday, ye show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena. We got to stop, yeah, I know, let's just get things started. How about that the first talk back of the.
Speaker 3: Day shames Australia being listening to your shows, past life being treating you know, same Chase.
Speaker 4: Okay, a couple of things. Thank you for leaving that. Leaving that talk about James. That's got to be the far farthest away listener right there. He's listening all the way to us from Australia. But answer his question, how have things been treating you in San Francisco?
Speaker 2: Not bad?
Speaker 1: Can't complain jess in San Francisco?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 1: Okay, good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I mean it couldn't be going any better. Thank you ask Yeah, I appreciate.
Speaker 2: You treating you in Australia.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 4: I did just check and because I've never checked before, I didn't even know how to check. The Australian radio ratings. JV show number one right now all of Australia. Yeap sooner because of James. Yeah, appreciate you buddy so much.
Speaker 5: James.
Speaker 2: All right, well let's go back to talking about your time at Bottle Rock.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a couple of weekend leftover things I wanted to discuss yesterday, but Jess wouldn't let me get a word in because everything was like, oh my good, look you got a gage.
Speaker 1: I got engaged. Everyone look at me. People were popping out of but just taking pictures of me because I got engaged. Everything's about me, me me, me, me, me me, And.
Speaker 4: It was like shut up, lets a moment. We somebody else like, we'd like to talk too. It's a show.
Speaker 2: You went the floor.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you finally, me me me all right. One of the things I wanted to ask you guys, is do you think we got scammed? We went to Bottle Rock on Sunday. When we left, it's just chaos getting out of there, and Napa was not equipped to handle a large scale music festival.
Speaker 1: We're just a small town, you know. And then all of a sudden, thirty forty fifty I don't know how many thousands of people all pour out in the streets all at once. It's like, how the hell do you get out of there?
Speaker 4: Luckily, my brother opted to not drink and he drove us, so we just had to walk about. I don't know, fifteen minutes to get to the closest place that we could park. So we had a long walk on that walk. And this is like the concert lets out about ten, so but you know, this is like ten fifteen or something. We're walking there's a woman like flags us down on a street corner and she's got four kids with her, and she's like, hey, is your guys this uber app working? Mineus just spinning, nothing's happening, And inside my head, I'm like, well, obviously that's because fifty thousand people or whatever just spilled onto the streets at once. Like, sorry, it's gonna take a while. Getting an uber right now is a nightmare. And she's like, well, no, that the app like won't even my app won't even open. I can't even you know, usually you can see the thing spin and it's like, yeah, you're gonna get picked up, you know, a long time for now. She couldn't even get hur like craps, I'm working. She's like, is your guys app working? Like, oh, right, well, I don't know. Let's check. And my brother in law he opened his opened immediately opened right up. Now the wait time is still long, but at least like his app was working. You could see the cars driving around on her whatever, and she kept trying hers, trying hers. She's like, I really got to get these kids home. And so then my brother in law Tom was like, I'll just book you one. Do you want me to just book it? And so he booked her a ride on his app and then well that was really.
Speaker 2: Nice to him, but she venmowed him.
Speaker 4: Well, She's like, let me know your thing, and I could try to and he's like, don't worry about it, I got it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: They weren't going far, although it was probably some surge pricing or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the bill was. But he's like, I'll just book it for you.
Speaker 4: And then eventually we stayed and talked chatted with them for a little while while they were waiting for the car to arrive, just to make sure.
Speaker 1: But then the car arrived and they got in the river and they were on their way.
Speaker 4: Did we just get scammed or were we just was it just a good Samaritan act?
Speaker 2: I think it was a good Samaritan act.
Speaker 7: You got scammed.
Speaker 8: I'm actually surprised. I've never thought about this. That's kind of a nice scammed.
Speaker 4: Where are you going to get four small children.
Speaker 8: With children you assisted in a kidnapping grab?
Speaker 1: No, they were not. They weren't there.
Speaker 4: If it was one of them and she had them, you know she was holding against the will that I would have noticed. But there were four of them. They seemed like there. It just came from bottle Rock. They had a great time.
Speaker 2: I think it was just a good Samaritan act. I wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't open my app so I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm like you did. It's working. Oh that sucks. I hope your phone starts working. Maybe try was starting it.
Speaker 8: Walk out, good night, Walk a couple of blocks that way, it'll work over there.
Speaker 4: But it was just if she didn't have the kids with her then, and if that was part of the scam'm well played because that was effective.
Speaker 1: It was like you got older the kids. Yeah, four kids. I don't know. They looked anywhere from like five to eleven.
Speaker 7: Were they wearing concert attire?
Speaker 4: It was dark, I don't know. I wasn't really looking at what the kids were wearing. I was just thinking, here's a mom by yourself. It's hard enough being a mom with four kids at any time, and here's a mom at just trying to we have four kids back to their hotel or wherever.
Speaker 1: They were going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel left bad when it's like, you chose to take them to a music festival, you know what time it ended, you knew what time their bedtimes are, and that it'd be a nightmare leaving. It's true, I'm not I'm not paying for you to get back to wherever you got to go.
Speaker 1: But O, yeah, I was trying to get the kids.
Speaker 2: Home and at her as I get home to you worry about yours. I worry about mine.
Speaker 1: But we had a free ride. So it's a good point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why it's good.
Speaker 2: That's why I think it's just a good Samaritan act. I'm glad that he did that. I'm glad there's people out here in this world that will do nice things like that.
Speaker 1: All right, well we paid it forward, I.
Speaker 8: Guess, yeah, because if I would have gotten a free Uber ride from someone, I would have definitely insisted on like venmoing or something she offered.
Speaker 1: But then it was like do you want to give some random person your number or the thing and then have.
Speaker 4: To text them and be like, hey, you owe me this much. It was just he's just like I don't care, Just go.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right?
Speaker 4: One more week came up to over because I couldn't get it worded yesterday because just was.
Speaker 9: Like me, everybody's look at me.
Speaker 1: There's a ring of my finger. Now, did you notice I'm engaged? Giggle, giggle this.
Speaker 4: I had one gross thing happened to me over the weekend that I thought you ladies would get a kick out of. Because I leave my shoes a lot of times out on our front porch or our back porch because we've somewhat become a shoes off household against my will, but whatever, And but because it's a new house, I went to go put my shoes on.
Speaker 1: I wasn't wearing socks.
Speaker 4: I went to just go put my shoes on to like run out to check the mailbox or whatever. And I put one shoe on and I went to slip my foot into the other shoe.
Speaker 1: Something moved in the shoe. There was something alive in there, like a mouse. It was squishy, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I pulled my foot out of there so fast and shook it out.
Speaker 1: A frog came out of my shoe. You guys, a frog touched it. I smashed him pretty hard, not after he came. I mean I put he was in my shoe and I put my weight down.
Speaker 4: As I'm putting my shoe on, I smoashed my big old side thirteen foot into my ship rag in.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you kill it?
Speaker 7: I don't know you killed it?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell them. Might have just been playing dead because he thought I was. You know, he probably just trying to like play dead.
Speaker 7: Just no, they don't play dead. They jump really far.
Speaker 2: I know we're doing our cooler not list next, but I'm going not cool and now that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It wasn't what am I supposed to. I didn't know I needed to check my shoes for frogs now, you know, Yeah, A good point. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's time four.
Speaker 10: The four things you need a.
Speaker 1: Heads up on to start your day? Got you.
Speaker 2: Diddy trial update Yesterday we heard from former employee Capricorn Clark, who testified Diddy threatened to kill kid Cuddy. Today, the prosecution we'll call on an LAPD officer in an LA Fire Department investigator. They didn't get to those people yesterday. They'll also call a woman who goes by Mia. She is one of Ditty's former assistants and also one of the alleged victims.
Speaker 1: And it just keeps getting juice here and juice here.
Speaker 4: The Gold Say Valkyries had a date with the defending w NBA champions, the New York Liberty last night, and oh no, it did not go well. The V's totally got pounded ninety five to sixty seven.
Speaker 1: They're now two and two on the season and unfortunately for them, their next game is against the Liberty again to four clock tomorrow. Get your visa. Which what you did that, Jess chats?
Speaker 2: You're so disgusting?
Speaker 1: Which one have you made that?
Speaker 2: Show me that currently?
Speaker 7: That was?
Speaker 2: When I do that? You guys are jest gross.
Speaker 1: Don't disrespect the v like that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that was BA.
Speaker 2: That wasn't glovedy morning.
Speaker 11: But this done will come out and the day will be warm. I'm and eyes will remain in the low timate SEVENTIESLESTI, your day today is going to be an eight.
Speaker 4: Take your day dreams to the next level by diligent working hard to earn your rewards. If you dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur, start by getting clear on what you want, setting goals, and working towards them one by one.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Good for you, lead, get it done, get your bag king and Queen's all right. Time for our Cool or Not list, something we do every Wednesday morning. We throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not? Es you want to start?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 8: There's kind of an embarrassing thing that I've been doing on my phone lately.
Speaker 7: Cool So you guys know, shean right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Have you been posting reviews?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: Would that happen?
Speaker 1: Is that embarrassing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes the pictures are really embarrassing.
Speaker 8: They have a game on their app that I have been like religiously playing for the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: They have a game. It's called Puppy Keep.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I hate everything about it.
Speaker 7: Already eat like a virtual dog.
Speaker 8: But but once you complete their main little goal on on the game, they give you something for free. So I actually have already gotten something. It's in the It's coming in the mail right.
Speaker 7: Now, you guys.
Speaker 8: It's like a little gene purse for literally free ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Well, you haven't gotten it yet, so let's see what it looks like when it gets here, might be miniature and might be virtual for a virtual pet doll size.
Speaker 8: It's actually something that you can purchase on the app, so you get to pick before you start playing. You get to pick a random ning. Yes, I picked that just randomly because I was like, let me test you.
Speaker 2: Say how they scam people. They're keeping you up. They want to keep you on the app long enough to steal all your information and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then make you think that you really want a purse made out of gens, Like you know what, I will feed a fake pet for long enough to get this gene purse.
Speaker 1: What I mean, do you actually want the thing? Was your goal toe when you started doing this? Was your goal? Like?
Speaker 4: I want to earn a free gene purse? Or was it I want to keep a small virtual pedal live?
Speaker 7: Oh the gene purse of course?
Speaker 1: Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: Also, because I haven't done a whole lot of online shopping, the tariffs aren't like a thing that's impacting anywhere.
Speaker 7: It still is, they've impacted she in prices for sure.
Speaker 2: No, No, I haven't been on there, but you see that everything has just gone all the way up still.
Speaker 8: Uh, yes, I don't know if the prices have come down a little bit, because I believe there was a pause. But I did make an order before the tariffs went into effect, and those items have now doubled in price if you want to buy them now versus when I bought them, which was like mid April.
Speaker 1: I don't know how anybody putting that's supposed to impose the tariffs and actually be the ones to collect on them, how they could keep track of what we have going at what time? Because our guy up there is like, uh, yeah, no, I'm gonna pause them. No, now we're back to one hundred percent. Yeah, why did you go to one hundred and thirty five? Like are they updating things in real time? Or is it like, how could you keep track of this nonsense?
Speaker 2: No idea.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous, garb I've ever seen make up your mind.
Speaker 7: I think they just went up and there's no going down anymore.
Speaker 4: No, but they've some of them hat dialed back, some of them been paused for ninety days. Does he even keep tracking when that ninety days is up? And then like there's too many movies, there's too many moving parts. Who's the job is it be like wait, did you order this before the ninety day or after the day, because one day he said it was gonna go for one hundred and forty five percent down to one hundred and fifteen percent. Which did you order at the right time between THO? Like, who's keeping track of this?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 7: That's a good point.
Speaker 8: Anyways, I'm going cool because I'm gonna get free item out of this.
Speaker 2: I'm going cool.
Speaker 7: I'm playing a game.
Speaker 1: I'm going not cool.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start playing puppy Keep yes.
Speaker 12: Suffee keep oh my gram joint?
Speaker 7: Can I send you some links? I'll get some points.
Speaker 1: No, just click on the link if you don't.
Speaker 4: Need a purse made out of jeans. No, that's a scale.
Speaker 7: Now I'm onto my next item.
Speaker 2: It will match my boots that I have made out of gene.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have geene boots?
Speaker 11: I did?
Speaker 2: I returned them down. Well, maybe you can win some puppy.
Speaker 1: How about cool or not boots made out of jeans?
Speaker 10: Cool?
Speaker 2: I got them back. I got them for my Britney costume that when you were all different Britney spears.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes sense. When she wore the Canadian tuxedo skirt. Okay, that makes sense. Very cool, all right, thank you Graham cool for that?
Speaker 2: Do you have Graham?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: What are you guys saying? Cool or not?
Speaker 4: The it food item at Bottle Rock this past weekend was caviar corn dogs es corn. It was a corn dog. I guess it wasn't caviar inside of the corn dog. It was a corn dog topped with caviar. Everybody I saw was posting pictures with their caviar corn dogs.
Speaker 1: That's all I saw.
Speaker 4: There were so many good food items there at Bttle Rock, by the way, but the one that you'll only.
Speaker 1: The instagrammable food moment was a corn dog. Talking to it. I did not. I didn't have any interest in getting one.
Speaker 7: Did you see the price?
Speaker 4: No, it was probably not cheap, given that everything at a music festival is not cheap.
Speaker 2: That's really gross. Yeah, caviars should be just left.
Speaker 7: On its own.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 7: So what do you eat it with?
Speaker 4: Well, I think caviar is better because caviard, Like, if you do, you want to just eat it plain. Every time I've ever had caviard, whatever the vessel is that it's served on, is the better tasting thing.
Speaker 1: So give it to me on that like a little crunchy bread, yeah, with.
Speaker 4: Like some sour, creamy chive, Like I don't want to take it, and then you put it on there, and that's fine, But did.
Speaker 1: I need it at all? I'd rather have a regular corn dog.
Speaker 2: The corn dog doesn't seem like the right fit for somebody like that.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently it was because it was the food on.
Speaker 4: Don't you want to be a cool food influencer and take your picture with your caviar corn dog?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I still would, but I wouldn't eat it.
Speaker 1: You're doing it for the grayl Yeah, I'm going I'm going not cool.
Speaker 4: Also, like it seems a little tone deaf. A lot of people weren't some tough times in this country right now? We're just talking about all the tariffs and here we are at a music festival eating corn.
Speaker 2: Dog top with probably like thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Put some mustard on it and move on.
Speaker 2: Thank you? And ketchup?
Speaker 1: You don't put r? Do you put ketchup on a corn dog because you're sick?
Speaker 2: You're sick?
Speaker 1: That's disgusting. Would you do that on a regular hot dog too? Yes? Oh my god, I watched my kids do that and I almost throw.
Speaker 2: Up it's supposed to be like that.
Speaker 1: No ketchup is for a burger?
Speaker 7: Do you put tomatoes like? Put up tomatoes.
Speaker 1: You're dice it up tomatoes for a hot dog.
Speaker 7: You've never done that before?
Speaker 1: No, No onions, Yeah, onions, mustard.
Speaker 2: Bacon.
Speaker 7: Maybe that's the Mexican way, but that's how I've ate them.
Speaker 1: Dice it up tomatoes, get the butt ale soggy, No, get out.
Speaker 7: Of tomatoes with onion. You put that on top. You put some ketchup on top, and delicious.
Speaker 2: It's the mustard. Okay.
Speaker 7: Do you put mayo on your bun?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, not at home, but like when you eat like the street meat, it has all that. It's delicious like that.
Speaker 4: If you're making a hot dog at home, mustard catch, So you're getting one at the ballpark. Mustard The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine before bring on.
Speaker 2: Hammer and Hank. I'm so excited to see everyone today. I'm gonna be at Prime Youth, Aesthetics and Wellness at four o'clock. That's down ten plus and didn't look if you did an RSVP, that is okay, you can just stop on BI. I'll be there from four to six, so either leave work a little bit early, or maybe on your way home, you just stop a part really quick, win some prices, and then be on your way. There's gonna be food and drinks and music. You can try out the m sculpt neo, which is really cool. I like burns your fat and the workshire muscles and you get all fine. All you're doing is laying there scrolling Instagram. Plus you can win a ton of really cool things you're gonna be giving away, like a chemical peel and skincare, and you can get discounts on you know, botox, you alerts and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Getting anything done.
Speaker 2: While you're there. I actually am in need for some you know, I'm due for some talks, but I don't know if today is going to be the day because I do want to wear makeup in front of everyone. So there's that. But four to six prime youth, we will see you. All right, Let's go to the phones. Is this Hammer and Hank?
Speaker 13: Good morning, Selena Graham and Jeff Good morning Hanky.
Speaker 4: So we brought Hanky on today because tonight is a big night for Hammer and Hank. He's been campaigning for this for months and months and months. He's his dream was to sing the national anthem at a Mondesto Nuts baseball game. And you guys, tonight is tonight. They're taking on the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes.
Speaker 1: Is that correct, Hanky?
Speaker 4: That's very crutch all right, And Hank our very own hammer, and Hank is going to be singing.
Speaker 1: The national anthem tonight. Hank? How did this come about?
Speaker 4: Did they reach out to you or they finally responded to one of your ten thousand emails?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 13: I sent them a national anthem demo video on YouTube and on their website.
Speaker 2: How they loved it? Oh?
Speaker 4: They did, now, Hanky, because this is a big moment, and you are going to be singing in front of an audience if I don't know, anywhere between forty eight and fifty six people.
Speaker 1: How many people go to a Modesto Nuts game.
Speaker 2: A thousand.
Speaker 5: Game?
Speaker 1: One thousand? Okay?
Speaker 4: This this is a big crowd. So we want to make sure that you really nail it. What is your daily rehearsal schedule? Been looking like.
Speaker 13: I've been studying national videos on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't know if studying is the thing that's going to get it done.
Speaker 4: We really got to get your voice and your vocals warmed up. Now, look, I was in the Napa him Men's choir for one year, so I'm basically an expert. Take it from Grant on all things singing. And the one thing I need I think we should have you do is run through a few vocal warm up exercises with us, because this is something I used to do during my illustrious Napa High School choir career, and the one thing our choir teacher taught us was that you don't want your tongue to fail you, hanky, so you gotta get your tongue warmed up.
Speaker 1: Selena is actually gonna le.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put you through some vocal warm ups to get you ready for tonight.
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta start with the basics, and it's getting your tongue warmed up. Selena is gonna lead you.
Speaker 1: In this sex.
Speaker 2: The first thing that we're gonna do is warm up your tongue. But you have to kind of stick it out and go a little. But the key to this is taking your two fingers, your index and your middle finger, and then you kind of spread them apart like a v does to hold it up to your mouth and your your tongue is. But like in between those is your hand up to your mouth?
Speaker 1: Are you making it? Doesn't sell like you're making.
Speaker 2: The v is your hand up to your mouth?
Speaker 7: V's up?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now go ahead on the count of three, one, two, three, Oh no.
Speaker 1: You're stepping all the steps. We gotta work. We're working up to the song.
Speaker 4: You're gonna start by warming up your tongue.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was good, good enough, all right.
Speaker 4: Now we're gonna move to something now that your tongue is warmed up. Now we're gonna work towards some of the vocal exercises again. We're getting towards the song. Now listen to this next one, Hanky.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need you to make this to get your vocal cords warmed up. Land all right, Hanky, your turn the land the band. I think it was more of a leg next one. They're gonna get a little more difficult.
Speaker 4: As we go here, Hanky, But this is key so that you really crush your performance tonight.
Speaker 2: Bo go for it.
Speaker 1: Hear that one?
Speaker 13: Bubbo bee bubbo bee bubba bean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, we're getting there. I'm starting to feel some life again. HAMMERD Hank on with us this morning.
Speaker 2: He's are you fighting? What is going on?
Speaker 1: Oh? Geez, are you okay? I'm on my morning walker down.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well don't maybe try sticking your tongue out of that dog and make a V with your two fingers and then.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a awesome.
Speaker 4: In that fight, all right, Hanky says, singing the national anthem at a modesto nuts baseball game tonight. So we're just getting them warmed up, and Hanky, here's your next vocal exercise.
Speaker 1: Listen, close me.
Speaker 5: Maybe mash my m.
Speaker 4: Mommy made me mash my M and Mommy made me mash my M and ms.
Speaker 2: Go for it, Hank nd dot do.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Mommy made me mash my emin ms. Mommy made me mash MYM and ms. One more time.
Speaker 13: Mommy made my mommy any match, Ryan and good?
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're getting there. One final one night. This one's a little trickier. Here we go, ya, go for it.
Speaker 1: Hey you got that Hanky. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. That's good. Warm cannot wait now anything.
Speaker 4: Any messages to your fans that are going to be in attendance tonight, anything they need.
Speaker 1: To know logistically about getting to a Nuts game.
Speaker 13: Take it are now on sale and Modesto Nuts dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, Modesto Nuts dot com. If you want to see Hanky sing the national anthem one time?
Speaker 2: So excited for you?
Speaker 4: What time do people need to be in their seats to make sure they catch you saying.
Speaker 13: Data a ten of a kids reading night promotion?
Speaker 1: Oh, they're gonna have a bunch of kids reading that's okay.
Speaker 2: What time is is your performance?
Speaker 13: Hank groats for sixty.
Speaker 4: Six, so it's gonna be right before six forty, So everyone make sure you're there in the house tonight for the Modesta Nuts game. Hank, A are we gonna be able to get a recording of this so we can play it back tomorrow?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'll try, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, have somebody, have somebody record it and post it so we can play the audio tomorrow because we want to hear you bolt it out.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, we'll have fun tonight, Hank. Good luck, all right, buddy?
Speaker 13: All right, I like to give a shout up to my buddy Mark Burkin, who's taking me to the best each tonight.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, all right, Hanky, Peace in your hood, buddy, piece of good luck.
Speaker 4: Ah, I can't He's got it. You got it, Hanky The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four, Good Morning jav Show.
Speaker 1: I'm holy, my left really hard because I don't want to go to hell.
Speaker 5: But yes, you grown and Selena, you guys.
Speaker 1: Be a b pass to hell to Hell.
Speaker 6: Hell.
Speaker 1: Hello, half mertion for this people, please, And I'm not laughing.
Speaker 5: I'm not laughing.
Speaker 1: I swear God, I swear God.
Speaker 5: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Did we do anything?
Speaker 4: We brought our buddy hammer and hank On warmed him up for his National d night against at the Modesta Nuts game right. I thought that was something honorable. The sky Daddy would be like, thank you for doing that.
Speaker 2: So what's awesome about Hanky. He's a friend of the show. He's been reading a long long time. He knows how to have fun, yes, and just laugh things off. And why just lumped into that pass to Hell.
Speaker 7: I'm going to heaven, honest.
Speaker 4: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well Todd and Julie Chrisly are being pardoned. You remember these two. They had that reality show that nobody watched, chrisly Knows Best. And then back in twenty twenty two, they were sentenced to prison for conspiring to defraud banks out of more than thirty million dollars. They were also found guilty of several tax crimes. Todd got a twelve year sentence, Julie got a seven year sentence. They are currently they were currently serving those and yesterday Trump signed a uh, he signed full pardons for them. Called our daughter Savannah, let her know, Hey, your parents are getting out hopefully by tomorrow, which is today, is when he's aiming to have this done. Wow, just walk free.
Speaker 4: The most ridiculous hypocrisy. Just it is so so. I mean, I can I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: I know, would you take a fire, buddy, you know, it's just.
Speaker 4: It's frustrating, and everyone should feel frustrated by this because in this country, we've set a precedent where if you stole two hundred dollars from a convenience store, you're gonna off with your head, you're gonna do time, and we're gonna throw the book at you or deport you or whatever. And yet you steal millions of dollars and you just do it in a different way, but you steal millions of dollars and we're like.
Speaker 1: Psh, that's worth a pardon. Let's let you out. You didn't do anything wrong. That's what the message that's been sent here exactly.
Speaker 4: You're a criminal if you steal small amounts of money, but you steal millions because you're a white collar criminal, and we're like, yeah, you didn't do anything wrong, All good, up on out. It's just I mean, that's this is not a new form of hypocrisy in this country. This has been a system that's been in place for generations. But it's just so frustrating. And the white car crime is treated totally different. And yet we'll builk people out of billions, millions of dollars whatever, and they can hire the best attorneys and get the lightest sentences, and when they do it, I mean, I was shocked that they served time on this to begin with. To be honest with you, I mean, that seemed like a victory to me that they had to go to prison at all, because most of these people do not they're rich buddies. They call in favors from other rich people or politicians and they get out or get light sentences or no sentence at all, or house arrest or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bs, you're a criminal.
Speaker 2: We've said too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: So Cassie is at the hospital, you guys, I repeat, Cassie is at the hospital less than two weeks after she testified in the Diddy trial, while eight months prego. She is now in labor and delivererby reports say that she was rush of the hospital yesterday. We do not know her status. There is a source saying that she maybe having complications, but I mean, having a baby more times than I is never just a smooth.
Speaker 4: Telling me everything's going fine. Right now, she's dilated to six centimeters.
Speaker 2: Do you have a source that's checked her. Yeah, okay, well then there you go. No, we don't know the status of her, but everyone is saying that she is there at the hospital. So, oh my god, there's that.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked that she didn't go and have a like, go into labor because of all the stress of that, I know trial. I can't imagine having to testify at eight months pregnant.
Speaker 2: But she won't have to return to court now, so as I know, she's done. She gave a week long testimony and that's really all they can ask of her. Now they're seeing other star witnesses and things. Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 1: Airline travel is changing you guys.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we talked about how starting today, bags on Southwest Airlines no longer fly free.
Speaker 1: They're charging you now.
Speaker 4: And now United Airlines they made a pretty big announcement of their own. Starting on June third, they're going to require travelers with or without checked luggage to check in forty five minutes before their flight. I guess currently they have a thirty minute policy.
Speaker 1: Passengers who fail to check in on time Before that forty you got to be at least forty.
Speaker 4: Five minutes and advanced you could be denied treat to the airport and that would result you in you missing your flight. They say they're doing this to try to make things more efficient because people that check in late with checked bag then that fouls everything up and causes flight delays and stuff.
Speaker 1: So they're trying to do that.
Speaker 4: While I understand this policy, wasn't there a trend on TikTok where you just got to the airport fifteen minutes ahead of time? Tell me how that tell me how that worked? It could not have worked.
Speaker 1: There's no way out of side reports it could have worked.
Speaker 2: But TikTok trend, you weren't still checking a bag though you were right, Yeah, just showing up and walking showing up.
Speaker 4: But according to this, you would have had to check in at least a half hour ahead, with or without checked luggage, although I guess you could have done that from the app.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but even still, I'm one of those people. As soon as it hits twenty four hours before the fly, I'm checking in.
Speaker 1: I've never understood that.
Speaker 7: Really it's better because then you actually get it.
Speaker 2: You get a better boarding place as well. Yeah place, and you know, I get boarding anxiety, So it makes sense for people.
Speaker 4: Like I'm just I get like, I have an assigned seat, right, So is someone going that's gonna race onto the flight before me get in that seat?
Speaker 2: For me, it's not the seat, it's the overhead bin space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, you have a different point anxiety.
Speaker 4: I've never understood, like, if I have an assigned seat, why am I checking in twenty four hours ahead?
Speaker 1: I have a seat.
Speaker 7: It just feels better.
Speaker 1: But I've but I but I'm trying to figure out why. I know, it just feels you gotta check in for your flight. You gotta check in. I'm that person why I have a seat.
Speaker 2: I also don't like walking down the aisle when it's of a plane pack full of people. I feel like everyone's staring at me.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 1: Are you there the first one on so you can stare at everyone else?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you're talking my language.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety can have me Wednesday.
Speaker 2: It's the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. We were just talking about checking in for flights. I'm one of those people where as soon as I get twenty four hours before, I am on my phone, I'm checking in. Graham, you don't really feel the need to do that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get it. Who cares, Graham?
Speaker 14: I know you're not all like all us regular people and you get to fly first class or whatnot, But regular Southwest Airline seats before did not have any assigned seating you would go in as your boarding letter was called so ABCD. Anyhow, all right, sh I'll have a good one.
Speaker 1: Did this MF or just explain how Southwest bording works to me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: South Southwest is the only airline, and not for long because they're changing their procedure. That would be the only one where I understand checking in because you don't have an assigned seat. But I'm saying, when I have an assigned seat on a flight, why am I at the clock strikes midnight or whatever, twenty fours ahead and I got to log in and check in.
Speaker 1: For the flight?
Speaker 4: Why I'm going to walk to that seat one way or another?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get so what the bleep? It's where you can win this JV show, Chuck mug you just got to be the first person to guest today's weeped out word correctly, and we'll send you a Chuggy Muggy as always, when you think you know what the bleeped out word is, leave it on the talkback on then you an improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 8: Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: I'll admit I'm thinking about using some of those supplements to get a bigger Nobody wants a dinky baby carrot. There's a lot of different products out there on the market right now.
Speaker 7: Right this is a judgment free zone.
Speaker 4: Out judge I'm just curious about them, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Keep in mind, this is a squeaky clean, family friendly show, so keep those guests.
Speaker 1: PG.
Speaker 4: When you've got a guest, you leave it on the talkback Mike. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest. We want to shout you out.
Speaker 1: If you get it right. That's right the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we are playing what the Bleep, where all you have to do is be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word, and you win a chug mug if you miss today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 1: I'll admit I'm thinking about using some of those supplements to get a bigger Nobody wants a dinky baby.
Speaker 2: Care you're sick, Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 8: This is Nicole from Discovery Bay, and I think that the bleeped out word this morning is by step.
Speaker 10: I hope you guys have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bye said. That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: No, I can't get any bigger. I'd have to get all my shirt to get all new shirts. All right, whatever, Good Morning JV Show. Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 2: This is Rebecca from Concord.
Speaker 9: My guess for the bleeped out word is chest have a great day?
Speaker 2: Do you want to be?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm in the gym, you know, working towards that.
Speaker 4: Okay, but like I don't need that much bigger because then again I have to buy all new T shirts.
Speaker 2: Right right by? Good Morning JAV family.
Speaker 8: This is Emily from Bileo and is the bleeped out word from to Day Gardens.
Speaker 4: Now we're getting on the right track. Come on, people, it's your mind's out of the gutter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Guests, all right, continue to leave those talkbacks. So what do you think today's bleeped out word is? Get those guesses in on the talk back on the iHeart app. Im gonna play more coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: We are the JV show. I'm Selena.
Speaker 1: I know who.
Speaker 2: It's what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show, Chuck Mug. You just have to be the first person to guest today's leep dot word correctly. If you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 1: I'll admit I'm thinking about using some of those supplements to get a bigger Nobody wants a dinky baby.
Speaker 2: Carrott a single person. Absolutely not. Remember this as a family show. If you ever want to participate and leave your guys, you do that. On the talkback Michael the new and improved iHeartRadio app Let's run through some of your talk bags. Now, Hi, this is April from Applegates, beautiful Applegate, and my guess for the bleep dot word is carrot. Okay, guys, have great day.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 2: Carrot wants.
Speaker 4: You want a bigger Carrott, which I do, But yes, but that's not it.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is Jacob. I think the word is vegetables. But I also think it's hilarious because every time you do the bleeped out words segment, my nine year old crime says, this one has to be cleaner.
Speaker 1: It has to be weirder like oscar my hot dogs and not that.
Speaker 3: No, good morning.
Speaker 1: This is Joanna from Mantica and I want to guess that the bleeped out word is zucchini. Have a great day, you do.
Speaker 4: I like zucchinis, like it, but isn't don't they hit a point where they're too big?
Speaker 8: No, you don't strike me as a person that likes succhino O.
Speaker 4: I like vegetables, but like when they get too big around the circumference of the zin is too big, and then get in your mouth like you take a bite, because then you have to cut each one. Yes, don't you like the nice little round rings? Not rings, but you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, good morning jav Shows. This is branch and from Martinez Ugain is a bleeped out word harvest. Have a great day there.
Speaker 2: It is all right here today clip unbleeps.
Speaker 4: I'll admit I'm thinking about using some of those supplements to get a bigger harvest. Nobody wants a dinky baby carrot. There's a lot of things on the market out there, you know, fertilizers and things. And I have a little herb garden going right now, you guys, I'm thinking about planting. Well it's tiny, it's like you know, it's in a little planner box. But I'm gonna start expanding my operation because you guys, are you My cilantro right now is coming out incredible?
Speaker 1: Oh delicious?
Speaker 2: Is this you doing the garden there or your wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I helped the kid, well, the kids help plant it.
Speaker 4: And then I've been the one that's been watering it because no one else seems to water it.
Speaker 1: And yesterday in the sun it got all wilt. You guys, you're gonna let my new cilantro wilt. Wow, that stuff actually grows like a weed, grows pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh cool?
Speaker 7: So what else are you thinking?
Speaker 1: I have some I have some mint in there. I have a couple of straw couple of strawberry plants. They're producing also delicious little strawberries. Every now and again.
Speaker 4: You got to get there before the birds do. And then, uh, there's some basil or something. I don't know, something other Maybia parsley. I forget what it is. There's something else agreeable.
Speaker 1: I like it. Anyway, Enough about me and my herd garden.
Speaker 4: Nobody gets up, Nobody gives a fun about.
Speaker 1: Garden radio.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you the birds, though, they're trying to steal those strawberries. To mind those pesky birds. All right, let's get some shout, let's get some chudgs. Next hour. All we're doing is herve garden talk.
Speaker 1: Well, Jay to skate to gate.
Speaker 4: Get ready, all right, shout out to Bronte Partia. She had the very first correct answer this morning. So she's getting today's chug mug. Nice work, all right. A few other people, and I'm gonna say only a few other people came with the correct guests this morning. Tried to fool you guys this morning. Jason and Addie and Valea, what's up?
Speaker 5: Guys, what's up?
Speaker 1: They had it.
Speaker 4: So did our buddy Leo and San Jose Edgar without the haircut, he had it as well. And Brian Dominic and Nico and conquered what's up?
Speaker 1: Brian Dominic and what's up?
Speaker 4: They had the correct answer as well, but they weren't fast enough.
Speaker 5: Dang it.
Speaker 1: A couple of slow pokes.
Speaker 2: That's all right, because tomorrow morning you have another chance to play.
Speaker 10: We win.
Speaker 1: You're on the JV Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV Show, you have nope game, Graham. You were just telling us about your garden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've started in an herb garden, you guys. From now on the JV Show, we're going to dedicate the whole seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Hour to herb garden.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, Graham, you're such a rookie. You cannot plant mint in with other plants in a garden bed. It takes over.
Speaker 3: It's like weeds.
Speaker 12: You have to keep it in a separate pot or else your whole garden bed is going to be mint next year. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I want a bunch of mint. Don't judge me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in there with the restless stuff. I'm stay rookie.
Speaker 1: Mistake.
Speaker 2: We also have a talk back from our what the bleep winner?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you guys shut up.
Speaker 15: That's so exciting that I won.
Speaker 2: I'm pumped.
Speaker 1: I like needed this today.
Speaker 2: You know, we got six and a half days left of school. My report cards are nowhere near done.
Speaker 7: The world is literally ending over here for me.
Speaker 2: But you have what Who gives a part?
Speaker 12: Because I just want to chug bug good luck with your garden, Graham.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I can't keep anything alive, so.
Speaker 5: Whoa yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone, s Walady for nine. Hi, who do we have on the line?
Speaker 1: You have Lowell and Zay.
Speaker 2: Lowell and Zay with a Z or Dane with a d Z, They with a Z. How are you guys this morning?
Speaker 1: Doing great?
Speaker 2: No, don't be nervous. You know we only have Benson Boone's tickets on the line.
Speaker 1: No for sure or anything.
Speaker 2: So here's how this works.
Speaker 1: We're gonna alome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, but don't be nervously nobody gives the part about us. Nope, all right, So we're gonna ask you four tribute questions. Get three correct, and you guys are winning tickets for Benson Boone. Are you ready.
Speaker 6: Yet?
Speaker 2: Question number one? What is added to a Cosmo Martini to make it pink?
Speaker 1: I don't know, grinnagin. That's a great guess. By the way, that is a great guess because that's used to make a lot of drinks pink or red.
Speaker 2: The correct answer was cranberry.
Speaker 1: Juice, A little splash of crayon in there. It's a little splash of cranberry. All right. Question number two, don't worry about that one.
Speaker 5: You didn't need that one.
Speaker 1: You just need these last three.
Speaker 4: Question number two, what's the name of the track and field event where athletes compete by throwing a spear for distance?
Speaker 1: Javeline?
Speaker 5: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: X one? What country? Here's question number three? What country? Was justin bieber born and raised in.
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: He's the Who's Canadian?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number four. You guys need this one, and you got it.
Speaker 4: Cyanide is a toxic compound that can be found inside the seeds of what popular fruit.
Speaker 1: Your mom's always like, don't eat the seeds of that. Yeah, I don't know. Your mom didn't care about you, guess a common fruit? If you really call me apple?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, congradu guys.
Speaker 7: You just want two tickets to see Benson bonache Center.
Speaker 8: You did it.
Speaker 2: Lowell in Zane with the Z Congratulations you guys. I'm gonna put you on hold and we'll get you hooked up. Okay, you're welcoming on there.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know you're not supposed to eat the seeds of an apple?
Speaker 14: Core?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that's why, But I just thought you don't eat them because they're the seeds.
Speaker 4: I think technically it's like whatever compounds in there when your body's digesting it, then it can turn into cyanide. Either way, you're not supposed to eat the seeds of an apple, But like you'd have to eat a lot of them before or to be bad.
Speaker 1: We all have. I think you'd have to eat a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Interesting didn't know that. You know what we do have?
Speaker 1: People in my DM. So let's uh, you know, attempt to go through a few of them, actually know as many today? All right, first one here say that hey there start going to start coming in. Our children listen every morning that way to school.
Speaker 4: Would be great if the show could recognize their birthdays. Both birthdays are this week. Daughter Michaela May on the twenty seventh, and son Enrique on the twenty ninth. Happy birthday, Michaela and Enrica. From your parents, we love you very much. May all your wishes come true. And that's from Dad Arturo. So happy happy birthday you guys, who'll use the part? Another one here, Hey, grandma's wondering if you could help me wish my daughter Issela a happy fourteenth birthday. She's the most amazing daughter, a smart, hilarious and absolutely beautiful young woman inside out. We want your help and announcing we're going to San Diego to celebrate her and her promotion to high school. I know who gives a fart, but it's one of her favorite places to visit. Love Mom, Dad and her broskis good time.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, So yeah, Happy happy birthday, Selah who use the fun congrats on the promotion and congrats on the trip to San Diego. What more here?
Speaker 4: Hey Graham, please wish my son Malcolm a very happy fourteenth birthday. He's grown up to be such a wonderful son and we are so proud of him. That's from Mom, Dad and his brother Malrod. So happy happy birthday, Malcolm.
Speaker 1: Who use a fart?
Speaker 2: That's it great point hottest days.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Bro Diddy is making millions even while in jail. The Diddler I just learned that ever since his arrest, he's been renting out his private jet to rich people. So he has this like sixty million dollar jet member the one that he calls it love Air. Yeah, it's listed on various charter sides. So far it's been rented one hundred twenty six times and has earned him four point one million dollars.
Speaker 1: Its nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we don't know if the people renting it out know that it belongs to Diddy, but it does operate out.
Speaker 1: Of all the baby oil and the carpet like so slippery.
Speaker 2: It operates out of the airport, Dan and Van Eyes. So if you or somebody knows planning the charter a jet out of there soon, there's a chance he could be flying diddies.
Speaker 1: Yeah on the Diddler two thousand.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: He's just sitting back and he's just getting paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's sitting back and he's getting paid. Not just that's just one revenue stream.
Speaker 4: That dude's getting millions upon millions upon millions, because he's got real estate holdings, he's got investments, he's got royalties that are coming through for music that he's either made himself or been on tracks or produced or whatever like that. The rich get richer, and it's very easy once you're ultra wealthy to continue to just generate.
Speaker 2: Like the worst person ever on this planet, and doesn't matter, you're just going to be filthy rich.
Speaker 8: But if he does land in jail for the rest of time, which is what we're all hoping for, do you think the money will help him while he's in there, Like you'll get.
Speaker 1: Maybe someone can smuggle you in.
Speaker 2: I'll be good while he's in there. I mean, there's other inmates that are like struggling to buy noodles or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I mean it'll be good as good.
Speaker 4: He would trade it all for freedom, though, say he gets sentenced to twenty five years or something, you would trade all that money for not having to serve any that time.
Speaker 2: So Bianca naked again yesterday. Kanye posted a picture of her on his Instagram wearing a fishnet top with nothing underneath, so all of that is exposed, and then on the downstairs just some sheer tights and that's it. Oh and some heels, my heels. Did you guys see last week she was walking like her and Kanye there in Spain and she was walking through this like outdoor market and she's going, you know, to all the different vendors and checking out what they're selling and stuff, and she's wearing it like a another fish net top and everything's just out in plain sight. And people there were like, oh, this is like in public, in a public place. And even people who were there were like, are those is that her?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 2: Uh? Headlights? Are those just out like that? And people online like, how has she not been arrested? Did's investigating? There are certain areas in Spain where they have an equality law, so women have been allowed to go topless in these certain areas since twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: And she was just at the market, picking outdoor market, just browsing the different stalls and vendors, and there's people and there's families.
Speaker 1: Free that you know what's just walking around? I thought that was what we were campaigning for free that you knew what free them? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's so just a weird thing to see because we're so not used to it.
Speaker 1: Don't you want equal rights as men?
Speaker 4: I can walk around in that same market, no shirt on, yeah, headlights, headlights.
Speaker 2: Still I still wouldn't. I still wouldn't free mine.
Speaker 1: But I guess you're right.
Speaker 2: If anybody does want to free there is that that should be.
Speaker 4: Their right exactly to do it should be shamed. But it's showing off some of your body.
Speaker 2: Or it's a little different when it's Bianca's. Is you being forced to do it?
Speaker 1: Well, that that's a different story. Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 2: And Kanye, he was standing there, he was with her, just fully clothed, wearing a hoodie and some jeans, like, why are you humiliating yourself? Kanye?
Speaker 7: Maybe she wants to who knows?
Speaker 2: At this point, I hope at.
Speaker 1: This point, Grammy, what do you have all right.
Speaker 4: SpaceX launched their massive Starship rocket yesterday for its ninth test flight. This is the rocket that they plan to use to deliver astronauts to Mars someday in the very near future, and it's this thing is massive. It stands it over four hundred feet tall, and it's different from some of the other SpaceX rockets that we've seen launch because this one's designed to be reusable.
Speaker 1: They want it to be capable of.
Speaker 4: Launching, then landing, and then flying again with very minimal maintenance, just like refuel it and let it launch again. Well, we've followed the last few of these test flights and they have not exactly gone to plan.
Speaker 1: We know they have not gone well, and neither did yesterday's minutes.
Speaker 4: In the flight yesterday, the spacecraft suffered and apparent propellant leak after the craft entered its sub orbital trajectory, causing a loss about to do control, leaving the spacecraft spinning and just wildly out of control the Michigan control They couldn't gain any They couldn't regain control of it at that point, and this caused what SpaceX once again described as quote an unscheduled disassembly, which we know is translation following the last two flights where the thing blew up, the rocket blew up, it didn't suffer a rapid unscheduled disassembly that is called it blowing up.
Speaker 1: It blew up again yesterday, So back to the drawing board. We got to build another one and try it again. But they want to Mars as soon as like twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: Like how much money is this costing?
Speaker 1: Oh, lots and lots of money, but it's not costing us any money. Well, probably some way through some government tax breaks and deals, but it's coming out.
Speaker 2: What do they called it? An unscheduled disassembly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, rapid unscheduled assembly.
Speaker 2: Scheduled disassembly.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: I got to figure out a way to like weave that into my everyday conversation.
Speaker 1: Did you get an offender?
Speaker 6: Ben?
Speaker 1: Did you get an a fender?
Speaker 6: Better?
Speaker 1: On the way to work? Now, it's a rapid unscheduled disassembly.
Speaker 2: Like adested in the bathroom yesterday.
Speaker 4: She up, Yeah, that's right, that was rapid and unscheduled. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You guys, I'm obsessing over these Brazilian nuns have gone viral. Why they were on some like Live Catholic TV. I don't know if it's like a show or an entire channel where it's like, you know, just nuns twenty four to seven. I don't know. I don't know what exactly the deal is. But one of them was like singing. This is sister Marisol and Sister Marissa. One of them was singing, and the other one gets up and starts like dancing, and they obviously want to appeal to a younger crowd. But then one of them starts beat boxing. You guys, it is so good because it is so good.
Speaker 1: That was her be boxing. That was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know that sounds like a produced bee, I know. And the other one was doing like some hip hop dance.
Speaker 7: I was like, okay, sister, I see you.
Speaker 1: Okay, adding Brazilian nuns to my search.
Speaker 2: Halloween costume ida Brazilian beatboxing nuns.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it, and no one will know what we are, but I like it all right.
Speaker 2: So I do want to talk about how schools are using AI in their graduation ceremonies, you know, colleges, even some high schools getting ready to Europe for graduation as early as this week. There's a university in New York University that left a lot of people, I think stunned because of the way they used AI during their commencement ceremony. Instead of having someone who works at the school, you know, the what do they call, like the like the CEO of the school, like the principal, the principal but it's uh the one it's a college something like that, instead of the person the dean. Instead of having them announced the names as easter graduate comes up and they do the handshake and all that, they instead had every person come up with their cell phone and then there was someone up there to scan a QR code on their phone, and then they had an AI voice say their name Kelly, next person.
Speaker 1: Scan, Sophia Cicero, next person.
Speaker 2: Scan, next person scan the phone. And there was some times were like, uh, every cheer for Sabrina, I know, poor thing, but there is sometimes we're like he's trying to scan, but it's not scanning, and it was just like awkward silence and they're like, here's my phone, here's a scanner thing. Why isn't it going.
Speaker 1: So it's like when you're checking in for a flight and your boarding passes on there, It's like, why isn't it come on? Putting your phone face down?
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about this? A lot of people online divided because like, where's the personal touch. It's like the people who are handing you your your degree, it's like they don't even they don't even know your name. Oh true, who you are, what you did, there's nothing.
Speaker 8: But I kind of like this because I feel like they'll get your name right more than.
Speaker 2: Your typical person.
Speaker 1: Probably there could be fewer mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yes, the students they went in beforehand, and I guess they like recorded their own name for pronunciation and then were able to, you know, make sure it's exactly how they wanted it said.
Speaker 4: So there is having some fun with that. I'm going to make the AI think say something we're that sounds funny, you would do that?
Speaker 1: That part of it.
Speaker 4: I like, I don't know Cleinly, not my graduation, at least my college graduation ceremony. I mean, there's so many kids that went to UC Santa Barbara's. Like, I didn't know the people that were handing me the thing, Like there was no personalized touch needed. I didn't know anybody standing up there. I didn't know anybody in front and behind me. I didn't know anybody in the roads anywhere near me. There's so many, it's like thirty thousand kids there, like you true nobody.
Speaker 1: I didn't need that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I I mean, I was railed against AI when it's taken away a human job. But it's the commencement graduation announcer job, a coveted thing that people are getting paid for.
Speaker 1: I think it's a volunteer it's a volunteer slot.
Speaker 2: Also pointing out it's a little bit hypocritical, though, this is the same school that would expel you for using AI. Yeah, here they are using AI. Was a good point, and they're just calling it lazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that to an extent. Everybody's using AI for everything now, so it's kind of like, even, yeah, let's just streamline it with this. I don't know it's better. I think it's better with the human and doing it more likely to butcher your name, right, But that's always funny.
Speaker 7: I would yeah, I would like this if it was a lot faster and there was no need for the scanning.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're getting there. This is just the first run event.
Speaker 4: We'll get there pretty soon be an AI person delivering the speeches, and then it'll just be a robot standing up there, and then they won't even why even walk up there.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Waste my energy and you're walking up there, Either send my hologram or just email me megaploma like what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's all in the cloud.
Speaker 2: And I think the scanning of the names it did streamline the process because that way you don't have to be in any order necessarily. You just go take your seat, you get in line, and it's gonna scan whoever's up there, so you don't having to line up outside and be in alphabetical order or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Normal. Well again, I'm just going on.
Speaker 4: I'm going off my last graduation, which was I'm only twenty seven halfs with that long ago. But they you hand the person your thing. They didn't line up, they didn't line up ten thousand people in alphabetical order.
Speaker 1: That would have been ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That wherever you wanted, and then right before you crossed the stage, you handed the person. It's the same same concept except instead of handing it to an AI person, you hand your card or.
Speaker 2: Whatever you actually like write a name down that's so old.
Speaker 1: Handed down to a real person, and then they read it as you walked across.
Speaker 2: Got you all right? So Ai, I was pretty drunk graduation O. You said you were drinking like five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bar's open early in Santa Barbara that day. So I was at the bar real early.
Speaker 6: Nana.
Speaker 4: Nana walked by the window of that bar and just shook her head at me, and she was not happy.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Nana.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, we have a couple of shout out.
Speaker 4: We do couple of last minute DMS slides here, I got one, says hey Graham and jav Crews. Wonder if you could wish my daughter Alena happy tenth birthday with your guys show every morning and make her day, if you'd give her birthday shout out. We love her so much, so proud of the young lady she's becoming. She killed it and softball this spring. We're so excited to see what her future holds. We hope she has the best day ever. Love mom, dad, brother Alex, sister Lily, and baby brother Zach. So happy happy birthday, Elena. Who used the fart one more here from our buddy DJ Gotti slid into my email right here at the last minute, says he's in the car with his daughter Melanie. Can she get a birthday shout out? Because she is turning seventeen today, So.
Speaker 1: Happy seven seventh, seventeenth birthday, Melanie. I can't say that there. Who's the fart the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What I forgot to remind everyone that I'm going to be at Prime Youth Aesthetics in Wellness today starting out four o'clock, So from four to six, I'm going to be there. It's a boutique met spot in Pleasant and this is where I actually go for like, you know, my botox and I recently did some litt viller I also did an ivy drip for the first time. But they have everything there. They're one of the few places that has the M sculpt neo. Anyway, So today we're going to be doing like live demos. We're going to be just having fun food and drinks and there's going to be a lot of giveaways. Let me see, I recently was texting with the Asthman, she's one of the co owners and.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was dry, Well, I text you niceud a little connect.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: I text her because I'm like, hey, can you get me in for some botox here and there? But I was like, hey, what are some of the things that we're gonna be giving away. We're giving away neurotoxins. If you've ever been wanting to try like botox or anything like that, you can win that Today a medical grade chemical peel will be given away, an IVY infusion, plus a lot of skincare stuff, and plus you can take advantage of really cool promos as well. So four o'clock, I will see you all at Primeth Aesthetics in Pleasanton.
Speaker 7: You're always said, Jamie show, good morning. Just give a shout out to all your people waiting for uh Emily in Paris.
Speaker 5: Emily and Rome season five.
Speaker 7: Let's go Haybergery week.
Speaker 1: Alright, guys, great about you in Rome?
Speaker 5: Is it out?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: What do you know that?
Speaker 5: Give it a show out?
Speaker 8: I think because they just started, like the production of it. But it's gonna premiere this year sometime, we just don't know yet.
Speaker 1: I got all excited, like this weekend, I'm gonna get down and watch some of this show.
Speaker 4: Get your hopes up, and they just now are starting production. That's not enough to leave from leave a talkback. Who's got their facts misconstrued?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: M I don't know. It still is in production. Remember when the Pope got elected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were pope election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Pope draft dress and that happens. Yeah, remember how it messed up production of Emily and Paris. So yeah, they're still just producing.
Speaker 1: Stand down, everybody, stand down. Thanks a lot for the talk back. I'm all excited for nothing.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what's going on? All right?
Speaker 1: This is a big announcement, you guys, big announce all you fans of the Nintendo Switch.
Speaker 4: If you want the Nintendo Switch to Best Buys announced that on June fifth, most stores in the United States are going to open at twelve oh one am for pre quarter period pickup, so that way you can go get be one of the very first ones to get the Nintendo Switch to the Nintendo Switch one, you guys, just the regular switch, that one sold over one hundred and fifty million units. There's a lot of Nintendo Switch players and gamers out there, so there's a lot of people excited for the new one, which is going to have you know, new upgrades and new visuals, new gameplay, new controllers and some other stuff.
Speaker 1: This is big.
Speaker 4: How many people do you think are going to be lining up at best Buy overnight to be the first one in at twelve oh one in the morning.
Speaker 2: Apparently a lot if they've even thought this far ahead to open up in the middle of the night. Here's my thing, and.
Speaker 1: Don't get mad at me game, Here we go.
Speaker 2: No, I honestly thought this was for.
Speaker 1: Kids, Selena.
Speaker 2: No, I honestly, only no kids that have switches. I don't. I clearly I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh you just offended? I said, don't get mad gamers.
Speaker 2: Don't you know adults that have Nintendo switches?
Speaker 10: Just no?
Speaker 7: But no, I actually would want one because they look a lot of like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: We also found out Jess plays a game on Shean's website called Puppy Keep.
Speaker 1: Called Puppy Keep three items.
Speaker 4: You guys, if you had to feed an imaginary puppy for six just to get a person that's made out of denim.
Speaker 7: Six months, it's more like two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's too much time playing a fake game.
Speaker 7: But this helps me with my shopping addiction.
Speaker 2: I think I guess, and if it was on the switch, you would get a switch to play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you went out on a date with a guy and at the restaurant tables like, hang on, I gotta like just log in and play on my switch here real quick and starts gaming on his switch.
Speaker 1: Is like totally cool. I'll kill some time on.
Speaker 8: Puppy Keep, or yeah, if he lets me be on Puppy Keep then yeah, or if he like clicks on my link if I send it to him so I can get more points on Puppy Keep and get my free item faster.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He doesn't it seem like it's more for kids the switch.
Speaker 4: I think generally the owners of the switch probably are predominantly children.
Speaker 2: Okay, so these are going to be parents landing up at twelve o' one for their kids.
Speaker 4: No, no, well maybe you want to be the first one so then you can do that review video on TikTok.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's right.
Speaker 7: I think you guys are mistaken, though. I think there's a lot of people who have switches, like a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're eight, No, they're sick.
Speaker 4: Come on, if you're grown up and you played your switch yesterday.
Speaker 1: Leave us a talk, let us know. I have judgment free from No.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging out loud.
Speaker 7: Lena would rather do a puzzle than play the switch.
Speaker 2: Yes, now we're talking.
Speaker 1: Alert.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear all the adults that play on their Nintendo switches in their free That sounded judge, very judge. No, honestly, I can't wait to hear from you. My God never breds. Okay, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Leave them a talking The JV show on Wild ninety four nine High JV Show Jamie from Conquered, I'm so disappointed, so disappointed.
Speaker 10: I own a switch.
Speaker 2: My husband owns a switch. I own also have.
Speaker 16: People have ps fies three sixties, PS four were gamers, and I love my switch.
Speaker 8: And there's just there's not little kickings on there at all gamers real, Hi.
Speaker 2: Guys, Hey, In my defense, in my defense, look, people upset because I truly thought Nintendo switches were for kids. In my defense, I don't know an adult that owns one, but I know a lot of kids that do.
Speaker 1: She's that's far rucho.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's just my truth. I don't think I did.
Speaker 4: I did firing shots at the Nintendo Switch community. We were talking about this because on June fifth, the Best Buy announcement, they're going to be opening up right after midnight for people to be the first ones in there to get the brand new Nintendo switched to a lot of people excited about it. And then Selena was like, no, only that's for kids, No adults play that.
Speaker 1: And then Holly.
Speaker 4: Poked the beehives, Selena, because the flood of talkbacks coming in, we can't even play a tenth of them because there's so many.
Speaker 1: You've offended a lot of people they happy about.
Speaker 9: In San Jose, I just heard y'all talking about the Nintendo Switch too. I've been listening on for a long time and I've never felt so attent, so her, so burned.
Speaker 6: I will be one of those.
Speaker 9: People in line getting my Nintendo switched to huge gamer right here. Much love for my gamers on the Bay Area. Let's go out there. Keep it up, love y'all. Li's see all every day.
Speaker 6: Have a good one.
Speaker 4: I hope you're happy. I hope you're happy. I stand with our gamers. I'm organizing a march today at City Hall one pm. You can't cast listen to the shadows any longer?
Speaker 2: We right, Okay, I can't.
Speaker 17: Talk, Okay, I feel Judge, Bruce Alina. I'm a thirty five year old woman and I love my Switch, and I'm actually really excited about the new one. I will not be spending in line for that twelve oh one opening, but I do eventually want to get it later this year.
Speaker 10: So yeah, adults do play the switch.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gamers's back, bro Okay's back.
Speaker 1: Why are you mounting the word nerd to me that entire time?
Speaker 2: Yeaess why are you doing that?
Speaker 7: No, I stand with the car.
Speaker 1: You're going to be at the march today city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's construed. I am on your side. I honestly didn't know there was a single adult that own an attended switch.
Speaker 5: I didn't know. But now I know.
Speaker 7: She's crossing her fingers, her apologizes, apology.
Speaker 2: Why am I gonna apologize or something? Honestly not like and you guys, you guys have taught me. And now I know that it's not just for kids. Before morning, I thought it was for kids. Now I know there's some adults who like kids stuff. And that was a joke. That was a joke. Hey, my bad, adults own switches.
Speaker 4: Okay, Wow, Wow, gamers, I stand with you, I see you, I respect you, I respect it.
Speaker 7: We're sorry for everybody.
Speaker 1: Seriously, geez, she.
Speaker 2: Won't apologize anything. I only know kids that own him. That's it. But you guys, do guys have proved me wrong?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, And I can admit when I'm wrong, I was wrong. That's it.
Speaker 1: Hey, every Wednesday's everybody. Yeah, an eighty nine year old woman.
Speaker 4: She's going viral, you guys, because for the last five years, without missing a single day, she's gone out onto her apartment balcony at noon and she sings God Bless America for all to hear. She takes her patriotism very seriously, and she said she heard a radio station that used to play it at noontime every day, and so she's like, well why not, why don't I do the same thing and belt out my patriotisms? And she says, there's now even a woman in Building eight that waves an American flag each day at noon while she performs her rendition of God Bless America. A lot of people are really loving what she's doing, and again, hasn't missed the day a single day in the last five years, and I thought no better way to honor her in the legacy that she's creating by letting jess are very unjuss sing God Bless America ready and begin.
Speaker 5: Late land that I'm beside her and guide her.
Speaker 1: Through the night with the light from both.
Speaker 5: Come on, tun to the.
Speaker 10: To the.
Speaker 8: The phone, Come on, God Bless America, my home, sweet home.
Speaker 7: So did I?
Speaker 1: I mean I also said sing it, don't whisper it.
Speaker 2: But whatever I say were confidence your chest either were I haven't.
Speaker 7: I haven't sang that song every long time.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you missed it, we had Hammer and Hank on the show early this morning tonight. It's a big night for our buddy Hank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's singing the national anthem at a modesto nuts game and he's been campaigning to let them let him do this for a long.
Speaker 1: Time and so they're finally giving him his big moment. So we're super excited for him.
Speaker 4: If you missed this morning show, go back in podcast because we ran him through a lot of different vocal exercises to get.
Speaker 1: Him warmed up for the big singing.
Speaker 2: Right. It was really funny.
Speaker 1: I think it was very helpful yeah, it's all set ready to go for the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JV Show, Chess. I had no idea about your singing voice. It's amazing. I think amazing sing at your wedding. Anyways, I'm just cracking up on my school drop offs this morning, so thank you guys for that.
Speaker 2: Love you love you.
Speaker 1: Just any thoughts of a performance. She just performed a very stirring rendition of God Bless America Talent. She forgot most of the lyrics.
Speaker 4: Any thoughts about performing maybe a cappella at your wedding ceremony, doing your vows and song to your man.
Speaker 7: Oh, that would actually be a really good idea.
Speaker 8: I don't want to like out stage him, though, because it's also his wedding, so I think.
Speaker 1: It's on stage or outshine is the word you're looking for there?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Do you think I think you'll write your own vowels? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know for sure his will be better than mine. He's just better at articulating things.
Speaker 2: And no ai, no ai, I hope not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do that. No, it needs to come from the heart and then music at the wedding. Do you think DJ, you think band, maybe someone will be up there singing DJ.
Speaker 7: Possibly like somebody actually early on, like I.
Speaker 1: Hear dollar signs here, this starting to okay, starting.
Speaker 18: Now, Jose Guesd that song, just the vocal court, the ways I was founding through my soul, Oh my God, like that. Uh, the patriotism you shoot try for Americans, American I don't.
Speaker 10: And yes, for sure, for sure, you.
Speaker 6: Were so pretty good.
Speaker 1: Give it to you, and you know what, You've got to give it to you, Redia.
Speaker 2: The people were loving your performance so much. Jess, you're gonna do it again at nine oh five after trending.
Speaker 1: Don't go looking up the lyrics, yeah, brush up.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Before we get to Joe Exotic being a hell of salty, Didy's defense lawyer tried to push for a mistrial this morning. So I told you how they had that Fire Department arson investigator on the stand this morning and he was testifying about the Molotov cocktail that was thrown into Kid Cutty's Porsche back in early twenty twelve. He testified that they had recovered fingerprints on that bottle that belonged to an unknown woman, and he also testified that kid Cuddy had given his unit fingerprint cards from the burglary at his home that happened just the month before that Diddy was present for. Well, those fingerprint cards that were provided by kid Cuddy were destroyed in twenty twelve. So Diddy's defense team jumped on this, claiming it could be exculpatory evidence if the fingerprints at the burglary didn't match those fingerprints at the arson scene, and so they were trying to push for a mistrial because of this, like like, hey, how can this be using the trial anyways? But the judge rejected that claim and denied the motion for a mistrial, and things are going to keep on going. But Graham, I know you play a lawyer on the show, can you can you explain that that's kind of confusing for someone like me who doesn't really know well all you think about.
Speaker 1: The legal profits.
Speaker 4: I mean, the defense team's going to ask for a mistrial at multiple different times. They've already done it, I'm sure several times in this entire entire thing. Because they're going to try to get any way to get their client off. So if something is wrong and if in the procedural sense going on in this case, they're going to point it out or attempt to point it out, or even if things are like yeah, remotely, well it's probably okay, but they're going to still going to ask for a missus's to try.
Speaker 2: Yes, I get it all right. So Joe Exotic is so salty about the Chrisies being pardoned.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 5: We talked about this.
Speaker 2: Earlier this morning. Todd and Julie Christly, who are serving long sentences. You know, one got twelve years, one got seven for tax evasion and bank fraud. They were pardoned as of yesterday, Trump signed an order to let them go. Now, Joe Exotic, he is on X completely blasting the president.
Speaker 5: This guy.
Speaker 2: If you don't know, he's serving a twenty one year sentence for a murder for higher plot against Carol Baskin, and he has been maintaining his innocence this entire time, and he's been trying to get pardoned for years, I think since Tiger King even came out. Here's what he wrote in a press release that he shared on X. I've never been more disappointed in my life that President Trump is pardoning all of these people that have actually committed crimes, and yet the President leaves me in here as an innocent man. I guess being innocent is not enough in America. That's just part of it.
Speaker 5: It was kind of long.
Speaker 4: But you're more likely to get pardoned in this country, especially currently, if you're a rich white person that's convicted of you know, some financial Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you think Joe Exotic will ever get out?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I don't you'll ever get out.
Speaker 2: He's not saying, what's this year sentence? I mean at some point, but I mean he's not going to be pardoned, right, I.
Speaker 1: Will be pardoned, but he'll get paroled at some point, right, I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you see his his husband who he married while behind bars. He got released recently, Yeah, and then bounced. That was awesome. Then he got deported right after.
Speaker 1: Awkward. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: Move over previous hundreds of different variations of COVID, because NB dot one dot eight dot one just said, hold my beer. This is a new substrain of COVID nineteen, first detected in China last month, is now circulating already here in the Bay Area. Scientists at Stanford say it's already evident in wastewater samples that they've extracted here in the Bay Area and throughout California. The strain does not appear to be more severe, but it looks like it could be more contagious.
Speaker 1: Which is what it seems to you every time we get a new strain.
Speaker 4: They say, COVID numbers have been pretty low so far in twenty twenty five, but they say that could change in the coming months, particularly once we hit more cold and flu season this fall.
Speaker 1: So buckle up. New strain alert, new strain alert.
Speaker 2: Perfect, there's been so I don't even like read the alarm anymore.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, oh sorry, let me take could you take that alert out of that the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the numbers are low because no one is getting tested, reporting it and going to the doctor to like test it, test for it anymore.
Speaker 1: I know part of that. But then also they look at the viral load in the wastewater samples. Oh that's gross, so they can act. They can pretty accurately determine how much of it is evident in the community without people reporting.
Speaker 2: Scary and disgusting.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild nine.
Speaker 2: All right, are we giving just another shot to sing?
Speaker 5: I don't go.
Speaker 1: She peaked at the lyrics and cheated, so it's lost.
Speaker 7: Yeah you cheated, Yes, I peaked. I mean I can still do it if you guys want.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, bless doesn't hit the same. It doesn't just go to our cooler. Not list about that, just what you have, okay, cooler not.
Speaker 7: I tried Selena's bra I guess method.
Speaker 2: It's weird my bra method.
Speaker 1: She tried on Selena's bra.
Speaker 8: I tried on Selena's bram method of method putting the bra on just straight to your.
Speaker 7: Body and clipping it in the back. I hated every moment of it.
Speaker 2: Why, I don't know how that is faster right way to put it on?
Speaker 8: How is that faster than clipping it in the front where you can the class turning the bra around and then putting your arms still.
Speaker 1: It does seem easier to see the little hooks.
Speaker 2: I don't have to see the class thing. I just reached back and class it.
Speaker 1: And then it's odd you've never mishooked before.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm sure that happens, but I don't like you spin it around so.
Speaker 4: You can see it and then hook it and then spin it background and put it on.
Speaker 2: I just rehook it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way. I can't do it the front way because I don't like the way it feels and.
Speaker 1: It rubs and you like it's scratching your stomach.
Speaker 2: It just I don't know, just it's the weird sensation. I just don't like that. And that's why I've always done it. Doing it any other way it would be weird. Yeah, that's how I felt.
Speaker 7: I thought I was gonna like your method, so I tried it over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was like, never mind, you're not going to make the switch.
Speaker 4: I asked my wife after we had the great Broad debate last week about how she did hers.
Speaker 1: And she's on your.
Speaker 2: Side, Jess, she really she's a front class.
Speaker 1: Class in the front and then spins it around.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: So you're out numbered now absolutely weird.
Speaker 2: Cool or not? We're seeing someone for eating ushers cherries?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 7: Not cool?
Speaker 2: Would you divorce somebody?
Speaker 1: Graham depends she ate them.
Speaker 2: I don't know why me and my man were talking about maybe he saw a video of somebody that was like about to eat ushers cherries. I don't know, And then he said if I ever did that, he would divorce me. What I feel like, it's a little extreme, And I was, I.
Speaker 1: Think you would eat the cherries. I know you would. Again, this is the Usher's show, and he dangles some cherries out now.
Speaker 2: Knowing that of course I wouldn't. I would respect my husband's boundaries, but I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal. But he, I guess would feel like embarrassed by it and disrespected by it. So, like a good partner, you got to take those things into account. But like if it were flipped, this is what I told him. I was like, if Beyonce, Arihanna or Ariana or whoever was like trying to feed you something, I'd be like, yes, like that's so fun, Like eat it.
Speaker 7: What if he just looked a little too into it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's all just for fun, and.
Speaker 8: Everybody on the internet all of a sudden it's like, oh did you see Selena's Yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Had to eat the strawberries out of their bra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm trying to make it like the equivalent to Usher just dangling some cherries.
Speaker 1: No one's eating cherry that.
Speaker 2: No one's eating it out of his zipper like he's just holding it. Okay, so let's keep it the same. I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 8: That's true, because it kind of is up to the person eating the cherries to see how, like sexy, you're gonna make it right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he.
Speaker 4: Dangles them and then he pulls them away, and he dangles them some more, and then you're caught there with your mouth open.
Speaker 1: Your tongue out like a.
Speaker 2: Fun Graham.
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: How would you handle it?
Speaker 4: I don't it's not it's not grounds for divorce. No, it's definitely not grounds for divorce. Could you if it?
Speaker 1: Could you be minorly irked by it? Sure? But not, it's not divorce level.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: So I'm going not cool.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say not cool as well.
Speaker 1: I'm going, yeah, don't eat the cherries, just stay away from them. What do you guys think? Cool or not?
Speaker 4: Doctor Pepper and now Sprite out sell pepsi in the United States, Cool the top the top four rankings. Now it goes Coke, doctor Pepper, Sprite and then Pepsi. Pepsi always used to be the number two, then it got knocked down by Doctor Pepper, and now this year knocked down by Sprite.
Speaker 7: I do go Sprite over Pepsi.
Speaker 2: I do too, what, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got Coco eight years old Sprite. Sprite's trash.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's trash. I like Sprite.
Speaker 4: I'm not a Sprite fan over pepsi, though I drink pepsi before Sprite. What I would drink Doctor Pepper before pepsi. So that ranking is right and coke above all else.
Speaker 7: So you you don't think Sprite should even be on this list?
Speaker 1: No, Wow, Sprite ain't in my top ten.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of like it's just kind of bland. I don't know, seven upspright, they're all the same.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, well, I like Sprite more than seven Up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it tastes different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does well either one. They're just kind of like, eh, I don't know, I could do without them. This is according to Beverage Digest. Do you guys subscribe to the Magine?
Speaker 10: Do I know?
Speaker 4: Did you read last month's article aboutation? I know, I just I had no idea. Those bubbles are just so fascinating to unlock everything, so to relate it.
Speaker 1: It's a fascinating read. Just you should subscribe use my code.
Speaker 2: First month.
Speaker 1: Nobody gets magazines anymore, do they?
Speaker 2: I'm sure some people do the magazine community. I made a comment about Nintendo switches earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never, never again the JV Show on Wild ninety nine JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just cool or not just gets engaged.
Speaker 1: Hella cool, congratulations me huh from the people sack town, So sack down. It's cool.
Speaker 4: The news is very cool. But I feel like I just it feels like so long ago that we learned about that. I've just like, I've moved on to things. When when was that that we like talked about that broke.
Speaker 2: The news on the show today?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, sounds like a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Talk about a million things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've moved on.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to talking about brass without haircut.
Speaker 10: You know, I think the Bay Area would like to see a demonstration of how to put on a brawl the proper way, But obviously we can't have you ladies do it, So I suiggest grand show us how to do it both ways.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea sexist I think you should do it.
Speaker 4: Why don't you ladies do it just over a sweatshirt or something, show us your different techniques.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't even really work. Yeah, it wouldn't fit over a sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, do it over a skimpy lace because that's what.
Speaker 2: You can't ask us to do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and also we both have our different methods, so we need somebody on the outsidebody who's unbuying doesn't do to.
Speaker 1: Determine which way is the way. Yeah, all right, give me your bro.
Speaker 2: No, okay, no, you need Maybe you try your wife.
Speaker 1: I don't fit my wife's bra.
Speaker 2: You will get on fits either.
Speaker 1: I might fit in one of your fuck I don't know. I don't I'm doing my shorts.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving you my brawler.
Speaker 1: I don't know you bra size I am. Just give me your bra.
Speaker 4: I'll try the technique you have to go get you sized. You're worried that you're worried that the braw you're wearing is all sweat stained.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to give you the one off my back right now. What am I gonna wear?
Speaker 1: You have a hooded sweatshirt on.
Speaker 5: I'm not giving you my.
Speaker 1: Bra, it's Jess. You know that BRA's never been washed, right, it's just old.
Speaker 2: You wash it sometimes that's your sleep. I don't sleep with
Speaker 1: The BRA, you know, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine