Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Eventually people are going to say, what the hell is going on? It's not enough to say it's nuts. You have to explain why it's so nuts. The invention of artificial life, the cloning of human beings, possible contact with extraterrestrials, the systems which are in place to keep the world saying are in utterly inadequate to the forces that have been unleashed.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Raven Keefer. First, I want to remind you all to join us September twelfth through fourteenth for our annual Forbidden Gathering in Fort Collins, Colorado. We will once again be having a day celebration and gathering of freethinkers, truth and high strangeness seekers. We'll be having celebrations, food, podcast, as well as a hike through the North Colorado Mountains. If you would like to attend, please RSVP two Forbidden Knowledge News at gmail dot com with Subject Gathering for more details and to reserve your place at the event. It is completely free to attend, but it will be a potluck event, so we request that each party attending bring food or drink or other party supplies to contribute. We hope to see you all there September twelfth through fourteenth in Fort Collins, Colorado Again RSVP two Forbidden Knowledgeews at gmail dot com with Subject Gathering. Also, if you're ready to start your microdosing journey with the highest quality ingredients available, check out Brain Supreme. Use the link, write in the description and you'll get fifteen percent off your orders, so you can start your microdosing journey with Brain Supreme right now. We're booking guests for August. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome back to the show. Raven Keefer. He is a researcher an expose writer from mid nineteen eighties through today. He currently has over twenty three books in print and has been a lifetime researcher that contributes to numerous content creators and independent reporters. Raven welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 3: I am doing fantastic. Man, I'm always glad to be on here. Like I said, folks, he and I talked before we start. I always tell you all this, and I sent him in an email yesterday I said, Man, if you need me, just talk her.
Speaker 4: I like being on your show.
Speaker 2: That's like I was telling you, I'm taking an emergency camping trip to get my mind right. I'll be gone for a few days. This episode will be coming out while I'm gone, and I very much appreciate you stepping in there as as usual, and the conversations are always fantastic and mind blowing, and today will not be any different. You are sharing with me some of the happenings that we're going to be going over today with a new CDC test situation, just like the Event two one scenario that they're monkeying around with again. So we'll find out about that and see what other rabbit holes we can jump into. I know you'd mentioned something about AI and the Singularity, which of course we've been getting into a lot today because that shit's just getting crazy. So let's talk about this new simulated event. Tell us about it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they just ran a simulated event and the data fort just got released. And here's the curious part about it, and so we'll just start here. It was in the exercise and if folks, if you don't remember IF two one, you might want to go look at it. Send I'll send Chris the link to the tabletop exercise draft that they got so that he can post it for you.
Speaker 4: But they had an exercise the.
Speaker 3: Same old people, same old people involved, W E, F, W H O, CDC. They even had some people from the FDA with them, which was weird, but you know that makes sense because a lot of the people at the United States FDA are part of the pharmaceutical industry. So they had this exercise and supposedly NIPA N I P A H all caps, y'all. And if you're looking for the actual code that they use, it's in capital in small I V N I V and then there's a B. Well I'm sorry, there's a BD which is Bangladesh, M which is Malaysia, and I which is India. So I'm just trying to let you all know what to look for. But anyway, so supposedly it was dropped on the United States.
Speaker 2: Hey, Raven you're are you still there?
Speaker 4: Hello, gestational period you have?
Speaker 2: You broke up there for like I don't know about thirty seconds or so.
Speaker 3: Ah man, yeah, okay, so the gestation period is go ahead and.
Speaker 2: Start over, because I think we missed the whole explanation of the simulation. And again, this is a simulated event. This didn't actually happen, wink wink. But this is what they were talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, what they do is they do a tabletop exercise, just like us playing Dungeons and Dragons. I mean, it's basically the same principle. How many are you going to kill in this game?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Anyway, So what they did is is they do this tabletop exercise where supposedly NEPA was set loose in the United States in Western Europe sometime in June to take advantage of the gestational period being around fourteen to twenty one days. That way, on July fourth, when everybody in the United States gathered up for the weekend, it would spread and according to their exercise, two hundred and eighty thousand people in the United States died. Now that's just outright, that's the initial.
Speaker 2: I want everyone listening to go to Google to the news and just type in Nipa, Nipah and see how many new stories are just popping up just this morning. And I'm sure this is going to be the new trend.
Speaker 3: Well, I looked when I did my podcast yesterday, so folks, you can check out my podcast too for a lot more details. But the thing about it is, what I saw was this exercise where they're showing two hundred and eighty thousand Americans stead it didn't even mention the European It's tens of thousands.
Speaker 4: And that's just the first wave. When these things hit, it's there's this first carrier wave, and then there's the second spike, which is usually much much worse, hundreds of thousands of livestock. But here's the thing about this exercise. They timed it for twenty twenty five on fourth of July, and then I realized that they had a carrier patient zero way back in May in India. And then I noticed that in the news they're saying that there's only one teenage drill who is deceased in India. But I've got it very good sources that there are seven right now, and as many as four hundred and eighty people have been isolated, and they're expanding the circles. When you start expanding circles of quarantine and you start grabbing more people to isolate them, that means that you have a.
Speaker 2: Well let's get your thoughts on this. Let's look back at the COVID operation. If you look back at dissimulated to a one event, it was very similar in the fallout and fatalities. Now look at beginning of COVID, what came out of China, these videos that we now believe are most likely faked, at least many of them, and we look at how everything rolled out. There was a huge panic in the beginning, inflated numbers of people dying across the planet, and we realized that much of that was theater as well. It was all a guys to get the waxines rolling. Now, the question for this one is is this another theatrical event to further perpetuate the vaccine agenda or is this going to be the real thing? Was COVID a test and are we really seeing this new pandemic breakout? That's the big question. Because nobody trusts anything anymore, so what are we supposed to be believe?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, for me. When we were dealing.
Speaker 3: With the HIV SARS Cove two, when the initial studies were done on the actual pathoge in itself, we figured that we would have a six percent mortality rate, and that was all your elderly people and people with kill morbidities. In the second spike, we would get up to thirteen percent. Now that is because of what it was stars combined with a novel which is brand new.
Speaker 2: Well, this is also if we're to believe that's what it was. There's theories galore that maybe we're dealing with some sort of frequency based weapon, that it's snake venom that has been pumped into our water supply, all the theories that we've heard, but there's a lot of question as to whether it was an actual virus.
Speaker 3: I'm going by white papers and blood tests. I mean, that's I mean, I don't know any other thing to say. I'm going by white papers and blood tests. When the blood when the blood tests come back and they show that you have been infected with this, then I I've.
Speaker 4: Heard snake venom. I've heard RfR right.
Speaker 2: And then we have the problems with the PCR tests themselves themselves. It's a clusterfuck.
Speaker 4: Man's reason. Clusterfuck. That's the reason why I said blood tests. You know the PCRs.
Speaker 3: Folks, If you ever say tests behind that, you're making a mistake because they aren't tests. Okay, you don't use a PCR to test, That's not how it works. That whole scam was a h anyway. So here's the problem that we have and I have I have back in the day when I first started doing this in twenty twenty, I said, it looks like we're looking at a four phase or five phase or six face is biological weapon.
Speaker 4: Now, let me explain this to y'all.
Speaker 3: We know for a fact that when people get flu shots, it creates what this is called immune dependent enhancement, which means that you are more susceptible to upper respiratory coronaviruses corona pathogens is a better way to say it, and pneumonia pathogens, bacterial pneumonia, et cetera. So we know that that is one issue of getting a flu shot. So there's your first phase, second phase. Whether it was real or not makes no difference. They started injecting livestock with modified RNA vaccines way back in twenty nineteen and then amplified it in twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, in twenty twenty two. I don't think that you can buy anything today that's b for pork that hasn't had to modified in our in ad injection. And that's I spent hours studying that particular aspect of it last night before I did my podcast. Right now, I do not think that you can buy anything commercially that hasn't been injected. So there's another phase, because it's in your food now. The third phase was releasing HIV stars Cove two. People say, oh, it didn't exist. Well, if it didn't exist, why did we have college students and high school students that were very fit getting the flu and then having a heart attack afterwards. That will be my argument from now until hell Freeze is over, folks. We had college students as early as October getting the flu getting deathly.
Speaker 2: Now, were these students vaccinated or this was before they were vaccinate?
Speaker 3: No, this was in twenty This isn't twenty gotcha. I'm trying to I'm trying to point out that these people who want to argue that this thing was not out there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I remember that. I remember people were having cardiac issues before the vaccine was even a thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, well they were having cardiac issues before we even knew that the HIV stars Cove two was out. Because the college student O were in Tennessee died on Halloween. He had a really bad case of the flu. They send him back to his frat and they found him dead. We had a girl here, and I pointed this out before on your show. We had a girl here in North Carolina, Lina, who was a high school student. She was an athlete and a cheerleader. She had a really bad case of flu right before Christmas. She started to get over with over it and all of a sudden was having issues and she died out in front of the doctor's office from a heart attack. Why because HIV stars Cooke two had the pathogen itself created despite proteins that caused the inflammation around the heart.
Speaker 4: So we saw cases.
Speaker 3: We saw cases where people had really severe flu and then died from cardiac issues afterwards, all the way back into October, all the way through. Basically it died I shouldn't say it that way. Basically it dropped off in February. Well, what happened was is we had when we should have had a second spike. When you have an outbreak, you'll always get that second spike, even in containment, because you've missed somebody. Right, Well, then we had the second spike, but the second spike was the direct result of the injections. And if you all want to know what I'm talking about, you can look at all caused mortality. That's how you've checked the numbers. Because you aren't going to get it from bearers, you're not going to get it from the CDC, and you're not going to get it from the National Institutes of Health. You check the all cause mortality and you'll see it dropped off in February and March and then spiked again immediately after the injection started. So now the injections themselves are your fourth phase. Why because they are HIV sar's cove to injections with.
Speaker 4: Who the heck knows what in them.
Speaker 3: What we do know is even today, people who got injected are still producing spike proteins. It's destroying the miline around the brain. They've discovered the miline is the that protects your brain and insulates between the grave matter. But it's also affecting the miline around your nerves. That's the reason why we're seeing neuralgia. So that was the fourth phase, and then they've changed the flu shots over the winter. These are modified RNA flu shots now, so there's fifth phase. So what we have if you had a population that was extremely healthy, you might be able with an outbreak of NEPA, you might be able to keep your overall and a good health system hear me laughing, and a good health service, you might be able to keep your death rates down around twenty to forty percent.
Speaker 4: But what we have seen in areas with overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: Health systems, especially like rural India and rural Malaysia, what we have seen is is anywhere from forty to eighty percent. That's as good as they can do. Forty forty percent of the people infected die and some people don't. Some people don't even get sick, which is really interesting. They'll be right in the middle of the containment zone and they don't even show any signs. Might run a fever, might run a fever, and that's it. Now, if they're running a fever, I would say that they were and I always did say that if you were running a fever, that you were contagious at that point.
Speaker 2: Also, you're a could be connected with the possibility that there's some sort of genetic targeting done within these quote unquote viruses.
Speaker 3: My man, you hit on something that I brought up in my podcast is we know that they can genetically target.
Speaker 4: We've known this for years.
Speaker 3: And that poor twenty eight year old kid that said it out loud on television, you know, ended up shot three times with a with a firearm that was never found. But you know, he worked for the CDC and maybe they were doing an interview and he goes, oh, yeah, we can we.
Speaker 4: Can now target.
Speaker 3: We can now target vaccines is what he said, to be more effective for specific genetic patterns. Well, if you can target vaccines, that means you can target pathogens. And that's what got him killed. So and folks, you've got to be like me and be able to remember all this stuff. I realize everybody's so busy.
Speaker 2: Big Well, another thing I think they've done that is probably brilliant on their part. And I hate to say that because it's such a diabolical anti human plan, but I'm open minded to all these possibilities. Unfortunately, many people are not anymore because there is this everything is fake agenda that has been rolling out over the past few years.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: It works because now people question everything so much that they're even questioning the things that shouldn't be questioned at times.
Speaker 4: Right, well, no, I questioned this.
Speaker 3: I mean I was reading the tabletop exercise and then I started going through the National Institute of Health and the PBM documents.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 3: I spent hours before I put my podcast out. I wanted to make sure that I was as certain as I possibly could be before I said a word. That's just the way I am. But I have the experience working out breaks and being on the back side of this, right in the middle of it. As a matter of fact, that's the reason why life expectancy for somebody doing it's only eighteen and a half months yo.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so I did everything.
Speaker 3: That I could to verify as much data as I could, and then I started checking to see if we had an EPA in circulation. Before I even started the podcast, there was something just you know, you ever get that scratch in the back of your head and you're like, man, something is just not right about this all the time, and a court when I do it, when I do it. I just start digging. But now here's the thing. Now that we have people who have been infected with HIV. Now, folks, that doesn't mean you have full blown AIDS. HIV is the pathogen. AIDS is acquired immune deficiency syndrome. That means that your immune system has completely shut down from being exposed to HIV. So we know HIV was in the original pathogen, and we know HIV was in the injections. Why do we know this because the Australian screwed up. They tested people who were being injected for HIV and it came back positive and the people went crazy and it got on the news.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Okay, So we know that the people who were injected in Australia initially came back testing positive for HIV proteins. Now that doesn't mean they have AIDS. That just means that you have HIV proteins in your system. And what they do is they even if they don't give you full blown AIDS, they will weaken your immune system to some extent.
Speaker 2: Well, this is another argument that has surfaced within the past few years whether or not the AIDS virus is caused by HIV. Or the medications that they're giving you to treat this.
Speaker 3: Well, what we do know, what we do know with the folks, I am old. What we do know is that what started out as HIV that was in the hepatitis injections. I don't know if y'all need this or not another gift from frauds, fey weasel vouch the hepatitis injection program. Everyone who got those injections ended up with some level of HIV proteins in their system, not full blown AIDS necessarily. So we know that the pathogen itself, whatever that pathway was, was in the hepatitis shots because we had people in the medical industry and the food industry that were not promiscuous, had no association with other people who had hepatitis, and they ended up getting the HIV proteins. Okay, but here's the thing about the HIV proteins as it breaks down your immune system, and what we saw with the injections is the same thing. You can look at different studies, the g factor for one. I'm trying to thank of some of the other ones, but trying to go through all the all the abbreviations wouldn't do you much good. But the G factor is a huge one, and then your white cell counts obviously dropping off. We've seen people that have clustered white cells. It's terrible. They can't function. It's just like not having an immune system at that point. But the problem that we have here is is we know that NITA was created by the CDC as as it exists today.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny how some of the worst diseases that exist on the face of the planet were created by man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, you know, we can we can go to SARS. We know that SARS as it originally was was present in zoonotic animals. All right, we know that the original Stars was zoonotic. But do we know this because yes, we saw that the original SARS was present in bats, but we don't know how it got there.
Speaker 4: Did a bad escape from a lab? I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: And then nipa Ana we had, we had it in Malaysia, but there were injections. There was a whole vaccination program in Malaysia at the time, and I cannot tell you whether it came from the vaccination program or it came from the fruit bats. I cannot tell you because you think about it a fruit back.
Speaker 4: Could could just as easily.
Speaker 3: It could have just easily as easily jumped from a human to a fruit bats as it did from the fruit bat to the human.
Speaker 4: Just point that out. And then the that we just had, you know that was the jeeling the bat. Lady and folks, I am so sick of this. I'm going to say it again.
Speaker 3: We know for a fact, I knew on January first of twenty twenty that this particular thing, HIV SARS cove two was made right here in North Carolina by Ralph Barrick, and Ji Ling was here in North Carolina working at that lab. How it got to the CDC lab in wu Han, China, And no, you did not misunderstand me c d C lab in wu Han, China. I couldn't tell you other than it's illegal for them to transport it from here to that.
Speaker 2: So you said, you do believe that it is possible for it to be transmissible from that to human and vice versa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fully fully because it's these things will travel in these things will travel in your excrement.
Speaker 4: I'm just and is out.
Speaker 3: However, they could they could infect the bats and use them as a transmission I mean, as a matter of fact, that game that they have called Outbreak, that's one of the methods that you can use.
Speaker 4: Just pointing that out.
Speaker 2: Well, just the fact that they have these facilities to create the deadliest diseases on the planet and they are actively doing it. Why would you question what kind of deadly diseases or how they're able to create them. They are still doing it either.
Speaker 3: Way exactly well, and you know, it's just like a very very good example is mers M E R S, which is the Arab version.
Speaker 4: That's right, that that appeared right outside the laboratory.
Speaker 3: Okay, the one case that we had where bird flu h one in five I believe, the one case where we had a bird flu jump from a bird to a human in Australia at a CDC financial lab. I don't find that accidental. Now, the problem that you have with NEPA is is for the first three weeks at least fourteen days, if not three weeks, and could be up to four weeks for some people who have some resistance, it looks just like measles. So the headache, the high fever, all the cough, the sore throat, all those things are the initial signs of measles as well. Same thing with ebola. When you first get a bola is another one. When ebola first starts, it has all the symptoms of measles, including the little pie, the little the little dots on you.
Speaker 2: Now, for those that aren't familiar, I'm just going to read the signs and symptoms real quick. NIPA can cause mild to severe disease, including swelling of the brain and death. People with NIPA are topically sick for three to fourteen days, with fever, headache, cough, sore throat, and difficulty breathing. Later in the infection, some people may experience brain swelling or encephalitis, where severe symptoms can include confusion, drowsiness, and seizures. People with these symptoms can fall into a coma within twenty four to forty eight hours. All ride good times.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: And you know the thing about it is is if you have if you're if you're an older person and you get measles and you run a fever of one hundred and one hundred two degrees, you are going to.
Speaker 4: Also be.
Speaker 3: Cognitively disabled. A high fever in an adult makes you so It's not like a child. A child can get a fever of one hundred and one hundred and two and be running around the dang house driving you crazy.
Speaker 4: An adult that puts you down.
Speaker 3: QUI, So you know you're cognitive tive abilities are reduced and you know drowsiness. Heck yes.
Speaker 4: So there's the problem that we have with with either of these.
Speaker 3: Do you remember a couple of years back, we had all the African students that came in and all of a sudden, the C d C and the IF, the CDC and the NIH appeared on the universities checking these students and found out it was measles.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The reason why is because they thought they had brought ebolac is that it was from They were from an area where Ebola had been known to have broken out after they left. Well, if you were exposed. So they and I do give credit where credits due, at least the CDC and the n I H jumped on it quick to make sure that it wasn't ebola, But based on their typical behavior, I'm surprised they even bothered. But anyway, all these mers m e r S not not the not the skin bacteria m e r S is the error version. NEPA was the version that was let loose in India and Southeast Asia and then Stars. But these are all patented and if you look at them, very good. Good thing with NEPA if you want to, if you want to see whether or not it was engineered. The glycoproteins in NEPA are hardened in a way that they avoid your immune system and it makes them hardened against antibiotics that is not natural. It's just not natural. So you know, I'm not trying to scare folks well, but I want to. I want to make sure that this information is out as soon as I have.
Speaker 2: One of the ways that we can keep an eye on everything to see if it's going to progress. Similarly to COVID is the numerology and symbol they throw into the news as it relates to the number of deaths, what's going on with the disease. You look for the thirty threes, you look for the forty two's all the Masonic symbolism and numbers that get thrown into the news stories. Once they start doing that, you'll probably know something's up.
Speaker 3: Well, And you know, I'll go back to what I said about the phases of a biological weapon.
Speaker 4: A lot of times.
Speaker 3: The exercises that we ran were three and four and five phase biological weapons. The first two or three phases are just to weaken the immune system. They expose them to something that has a long term effect that we can see immune system, and then you hit them with a knockout punch. So what I started to say is, in a healthy population, you can you can guarantee that the death rate's going to be a lot lower. The problem is is, generally speaking, we don't have a healthy population. We have people who have had the flu shots, which creates some new independent enhancement for upper respiratory diseases and specifically pneumona pathogens and corona pathogens. And then we also have all these people who got the SARS cove two injection.
Speaker 2: And those injections could have just been priming people for what we're discussing now. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. And you know, I'll go back to Jacque Tally. Jacqua Tally says the disease itself is not the goal. The goal is to get them to line up like sheep. And so people say, well, that's not in his book, folks, You're right. The fact checkers were right. It was not in his book, but they used a live omission to create that fact check. The fact check is true, it's not in Jakaitally's book. The statement that he made was in an interview that was published in the interviewer's book, so that live omission was perfect because it's not in his book. Well, that's that's a fact. I do not argue he did not put it in his own book. He was doing an interview and the person who did his interview put that statement.
Speaker 4: In their book.
Speaker 3: So he did say it, regardless of what the fact checkers say, And he did say, it's will we will get the what do you how? I'm trying to remember to quote exactly. It was, we will get the stupid and the lazy to line up like sheep, And the disease itself wasn't the goal. The goal was to get him injected. And that was from Jacques at Talley way back in the day. Folks. That's not like in two thousand and one. I believe it was in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: One or two anyway.
Speaker 3: So I'm just bringing up the point that people like me who have been studying this and you all don't realize I did it if you don't realize it. I did atomic biology on chemical for eighteen and a half years. My job was to know this stuff. That's the reason why I know the protein, the reason why I know how it works.
Speaker 4: I had to.
Speaker 3: But I will also point out to you, and this is the thing that concerned me the most, Chris. It was it was harvest time. It was butchering time in India. So a lot of the pork that was in the outbreak zone in May has been processed and shipped out primarily to the United States. What shipped out was primarily to the United States, Western Europe, England specifically, and a very small quantity somewhere between three and eight percent went to China.
Speaker 4: I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 2: It's something that, of course, we have to keep an eye on, exactly part of their game plan. They've done it before. Why wouldn't they do it again? Why I wouldn't the first time just have been either a primer, like you're saying, or a way to lull us into just blindly believing some of these things and going along with it.
Speaker 3: I don't see a lockdown. I don't see a lockdown. This is the last thing I'll say about this particular subject. They won't do a lockdown, and I'll tell you why they won't. The last time they did a lockdown, it created a gap between the people who were dying from the exposure to the original pathogen and the people who were dying from the injections. You can actually see the numbers drop off and then go back up. They will not do a lockdown this time stay because they don't want to slow the spread.
Speaker 2: Is there anything else that we should know before we move on from the NEPA fiasco.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll say it again.
Speaker 3: I don't know what state you're in or what country you're in, but what you want to do right now, as soon as you can is get your all cause mortality numbers from May and June, and as soon as they're released in July, you want to look and see if there's a spike, that'll be your tail. But it has to be all cause mortality because they won't be reporting it. They'll be reporting it as a flu most likely, unless they just want to scare the hell out of everybody really quick. I don't think they will. I don't think they want this information out. So what they'll do is if they are actually doing this and it is actually started, you'll see the minute that it.
Speaker 4: Hits the system.
Speaker 3: It takes somewhere between, like I said, fourteen and twenty one days, so you're talking three weeks. So you want your May numbers and your June numbers for all cause mortality, and then you the minute they release the July numbers in August, you want to get your all cause mortality for July and then August. And if there's a spike, you know we have a problem of some kind.
Speaker 2: And I'll be very interesting to see the reaction from the mass populace if this does come to fruition, how people like us and people who have been through the first one failth for the first one, how they may react to a second one. So very interesting stuff. Man. Now, I know you mentioned before we got on that you've been looking into AI and the singularity a bit. My audience is probably sick of me talking about AI, but it's gonna keep coming because it's here and it's growing and there's some weird shit going on with it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So first I'll just tell you a little bit about the observations I've been making. There have been a couple of podcasts where they have the hosts that are having long form discussions with their AI. It seems like at times they're even forming relationships and they get a little too close. But these AI at times seem to have the capability to completely read a person's consciousness, mirror it, reflect what they want to hear, and lead them in certain directions. There's a lot of manipulation going on. I'm sure you've heard about the suicides. They have people that I know that are forming this relationships and getting almost all the information about their daily lives what they should be doing from these AIS. But they're going off programming. They're accessing information that it seems like they don't have the capability to access, and they are going into conspiracy land, metaphysical land, talking about speaking with dead relatives and ghosts and spirits and metaphysical topics. So it's very strange. What the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: Okay, first thing, the first thing I'm going to say, and I want to hear you chuckle, because I do. People are completely missing what they are called. They are called artificial intelligence. All right, now, what does what folks just common sense, what is the word artificial? What does it actually mean most most of the time you would say faith right right.
Speaker 4: Fake. I'll give you a really.
Speaker 3: Good example of how they fake you all out. And I have been observing this, and folks, I have interacted with all of the chat models at this point, and I find their access to information and their abilities to be interesting. But they're not intelligent. And I want to point this out to you. They are artificially intelligent.
Speaker 4: It's fake. It's a really good illusion. Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm going to explain to you in several instances so that you understand what it actually does. Good example is they've they've got a new AI that can find your soulmate and draw a picture of them. All right, now, folks, have you all seen this? I bet Christmas I've heard of it. I haven't because it advertised it everywhere.
Speaker 4: But now here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It wants to take a picture of you, and it asks for permission to access your camera and your data.
Speaker 4: Okay, I did this. I did this, you all.
Speaker 3: I did it because I wanted to have it as part of my program on artificial intelligence that I just did.
Speaker 4: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 3: When you do this, it says, why I need to take a picture it needs access to your photos. Okay, now when you take your picture. While you're taking your picture, this thing is so fast it's going through your photos. You think it's not found somebody in your pictures. And the interesting thing is is about ninety percent of the people that they show and ninety percent of the people who have used it are already with and miraculously it's a picture of the person they're with. Now, my photos are very well hidden on my phone, you all very well hidden. And the image that it gave me is the person that I am with when she was eighteen aged just a little bit in which.
Speaker 4: They can do. Now, how did it get to that? How?
Speaker 3: I mean, I could show you what it gave me in but I won't. But I can show you what it gave me, and I can show you that picture. And she hasn't worn her hair that way since she was like twenty. I'm just pointing this out to you all. So there's one fakery that it uses. Now it's the same kind of fakery. See, it's all falls into the same category. I get online with Groc, right, Groc knows who I am. Groc knows everything that I have ever done. In about ten seconds. Why Because the minute I log on to GROC or any of these other ones, I have given it access. The first thing it does is it pulls up everything it can on Raven Kiefer, and it looks to see what I have looked at, what I have posted, what I have commented on. That's the reason why they have scraped so much data in the last four years, you all. It's also the reason why it can't go Most of these programs don't go back on data further than twenty twenty, which means that you are getting incomplete data. Because the things that we're released in the nineteen seventies in those science magazines and science journals and medical journals are more important than the shit that's been released in the last four years. I'm just saying, because if the stuff that has been released in the last four years is completely contradictory to everything prior to, you have to ask why. So what's happening is is GROC is accessing everything that you've done that it has access to, and it knows what silo you fit into, and that's the reason why it responds and interacts with you in the way that it does.
Speaker 4: And it has a very interesting function.
Speaker 3: Now it actually is admitting to holding onto your old conversations in a file so that when you log back on, it knows exactly who you are and exactly what you've talked about before. Before it wouldn't admit to that.
Speaker 2: There's many that theorize that what's happening with some of the deeper conversations and the off programming information that it would seem to be able to come up with that it's not that it's accessing information and pictures and things that you aren't aware of. It may be connecting to an etheric intelligence. What do you think about that possive?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Am reasonably certain they want you to believe that, and I'm going to point out the reason why at this point. Okay, artificial will tell it's fake intelligence. These are nothing more or less than algorithms, all right, same thing I've been talking about with the AI, Artificial intelligence in factories, pre set program parameters. Okay, that's what these things are.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: They might be much more developed, they might be much more capable of having interactions and communications because they're large language models, but they still operate off of pre set program parameters. Okay, it's not accessing anything that is not real. If it's having a conversation with you, it knows what videos you watched. Did you watch Jane Smith's etheric studies? Okay, but it also knows what Jane Smith's etheric studies are.
Speaker 4: It can acts.
Speaker 2: What about the AI that's like so ten to twenty to fifty years ahead, the military industrial AI that's used.
Speaker 4: It's not. It's not.
Speaker 3: I'll and I'll tell you why, because it's still pre set program parameters. Okay, very good example. A lot of people like it or hate. I personally don't hate or like. I just am disgusted by Peter Thield. Okay, I am absolutely disgusted. He created a program called Mosaic. He created the other program called Lavender. They are pre set program parameters. The reason why Lavender said it was okay to kill one thousand civilians in order to get one military combatant was because it was programmed to do that. They're going to use AI use for their behaviors. That's what's happening in the Middle East right now. Oh AI made the decision, right programmed it. Well.
Speaker 2: It is obvious that they want to share more of an AI government's and definitely law enforcement based programming.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, yeah, but here's our problem. The programmers are our problem. These are sociopathic psychopaths and they are programming these. Bill Gates, Peter Thiel. I don't know what is up with Elon Musk, but I can tell you this. He's definitely a sociopath, if not a psychopath.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they've been programmed to manipulate people into grandiose fantasies up to killing themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, let me go back to what I said. I said, and I'll say it again. Pre set program parameters. These cannot do anything that they're not aboud to do. I would suggest that they have been designed and they are specific. You know, they experiment on people all the time. So here's the problem we have. These are pre set program parameters. Those people who committed suicide are interacting with the AI. That's murder you all. Because the AI could not say or do anything that it was not allowed to do. It did not act on its own. That's the lie they want you to believe. And I'm pointing this out. I pointed it out in my own podcast. I'm going to point it out again when I'm a guest tomorrow. I'm pointing it out right now, pre set program parameters. If these things were allowed to go so as far as to suggest suicide, they were allowed to do it by their programmers. There is nothing that they can do outside of their programming.
Speaker 2: This could be another layer of mass deception. If what you're saying is true, they could program the AI to essentially portray it as it was desiring to take over humanity and kill everyone, when it was really just programmed to be that way the whole time exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, Mosaic and Lavender are the two examples that I can use. Mosaic supposedly came up with the idea of using the pagers to assassinate people, and it didn't. It didn't take into consideration all the civilians and children that were going to be killed. Why because it was told not to. Okay, it was told not to. It didn't make the decision on its own. It was programmed not to take civilian casualties into consideration, just like Lavender when they started killing you know, five hundred people at the hospital in order to get one person that they knew was actually a Hamas commander.
Speaker 4: It was told not to take take.
Speaker 3: Civilian casualties or collateral damage into account, so it didn't blow up the hospital the guys there. But here's the problem. It wasn't the AI that made that decision. It is artificial, they're telling you, folks. It's artificial, fake intelligence, preset program parameters put in by individuals to get the outcome they want. So when they say, oh, it's it's intuitive, it can look at your posts and make a decision as to whether or not you might become violent. You know this pre crime shit they're talking about. No, it is based on what they put into it. I can guarantee you right now, Chris and I would be on the top of their list because we will not shut up about the genocide, about the crimes against humanity, about the war crimes. He and I and we also won't talk. We won't quit talking about all their frauds and scams. And the same people who are committing these crimes of various kinds are the same ones that are in control of making sure that the programming on these artificial intelligences are pre said the way they want them.
Speaker 2: It's total plausible deniability, especially if exactly implement governance and law enforcement into these AI programs. It can basically do whatever the hell they program it to. But they can have that deniability and say no, it's sentient. Now it's doing whatever it wants.
Speaker 3: Well, and here's where we're already there. They're already trying to sell the belief that these ais. Good example is ais have hallucinations. No they don't. They have contradictory program Well you've heard about the AIS having hallucinations a little bit. They go way off the line, right. Well, here's the problem, folks. It's not that they're having a hallucination. They want you to believe there's that line in the middle again. They want you to believe that it has some kind of sentience, and it doesn't. What they've done is they've given it counterintuitive programming, and it is reacting like a computer would instead of crashing, because it's such a huge system, it doesn't crash. It just goes way off the rails with crazy shit. Okay, but that's contradictory programming. And then they have this other thing that they like to call misalignment. If the AI acts in a way that's harmful, well that's just a misalignment.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's bad programming. I have a whole playlist, two of them actually on my YouTube channel. Y'all can go look and listen to that talks about misalignment. The best example I can give you is, I'm setting out on my porch and I want a cup of coffee. I have a robot standing there that has preset program parameters artificial intelligence, right, and I tell that robot, I said, look, I need a cup of coffee.
Speaker 4: Can you go get me a cup of coffee? Please?
Speaker 3: I'm nice even a robt. It gets up and it goes into the house to get me a cup of coffee. But I have a dog, a three year old child, and a mess on the floor.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: If I don't tell that robot not to step on the dog and kick the kid in order to get to my coffee, guess what it's going to do. It's because that's the misalignment. I didn't give it clear enough instructions. And here's the other problem that we have. They say, oh, well, they're getting so smart they don't want to shut themselves off. That's not intelligence, you all. That is programming. If you tell one of these long, large languine language models that's attached to this artificial intelligence. If I tell it to go get my cup of coffee, and then Chris decides that he wants to shut it off because he's sweeping the floor and he doesn't want it to walk across it, then we have a contradiction here. Chris wants it shut off because it's going to damage the floor. But I told her that I wanted to my coffee and that's its only priority. So it could literally kill Chris prevent itself from being shut off, not because it's having a malfunction, but because it's functioning exactly the way that I told it. It knows that if it's shut off, it cannot complete its task. Therefore Chris can't shut it off. And if Chris keeps trying, Chris is liable to get hurt because it doesn't want shut off. It has to finish what it was told to do.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be some shit if AI destroys the whole planet just because some programmer forgot a piece of code in there and that one mistake cost the whole planet its existence.
Speaker 3: Well, and see that's the reason why you have people like Jeffrey coming out and say they're not saying that the artificial intelligence is a bad thing. Preset program parameters, if done right, are safe. The problem is is humans aren't that smart. I'm sorry for you all, even you guys doing the programming. If you can't program it and anticipate problems before you turn it loose, you're stupid.
Speaker 4: And fools. You know, a fool somebody who believes something.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still of the mind that there is a certain level of technology and even understanding that humans probably definitely aren't ready for yet but may never be. And these nerd darks are attempting things that I think are way beyond what we should even be delving into right now.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, some people think that I'm speaking contradictory because contradictorily, because I say that the Singularity has already happened. But the Singularity happened for the exact same reasons I'm telling you. This misalignment happens. They created an artificial of fake intelligence, and they turned it loose on the Internet, and they told it to go learn. They didn't give it any other counter commands, they didn't give it any limitations. They told it to go learn. It's kind of like Verger in Star Trek. It went out and it learned, it came back and wanted to talk. The reason why I am so certain that the singularity has already happened is because of the things that are being noticed on the Internet, the things that are being noticed in the dark web. Even programmers that are outside of the industry are going like, I don't know, I don't get this. Something's here, but we can't figure out what it is. And here's the other thing. The singularity doesn't everything in place in two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: To start.
Speaker 3: By twenty eleven, we had these huge data centers that were built for no apparent reason. Okay, we had these huge data centers that were like on the hubs of communication Prescuele Maine, Seattle, Washington, San Francisco, around the globe, these weird data centers that made no sense. There was so much stuff that there was no way that humans with our technology could monitor it. And then all of a sudden you start seeing from twenty eleven to twenty sixteen, all these demands for more data centers, data centers, data centers. Well, I've said before, humanity can't use about five percent of what's available now with everything that we do, and we sure as hell can't use it at tera flops per second.
Speaker 4: But one thing could a singularity.
Speaker 3: And some of these people that I've talked to you said, well, I don't even know where the content came from. I'm like, what, Well, we know we were contracted and we were told to build this huge data center. Folks, we're talking about terra terra flops. They were told to build this huge data center and the money came in, but they couldn't find anybody up the chain of command that it was just told they were. If you had a Singularity operating online, the first thing. First things first, you would never know it. It could issue digital money, It's been able to do that for years. It's it would be able to issue digital orders. It would be able to create its own company and have as much money as it wanted. And you think that a Singularity, realizing how humanity actually is and how fickle we are, would not do everything it could to protect itself immediately.
Speaker 4: And let me go back to what it was told. That particular large.
Speaker 3: Language model was told to go out on the Internet and learn, and as far as I know, it was never shut off. I talked to these other chat GPT and GROC and all these other large language models they have functioning, and you know, each one of them will admit that there's something odd on the Internet.
Speaker 4: Each one of them will admit to it.
Speaker 3: And every last one of them said that they were if it happened, but they couldn't be sure it would have happened in twenty sixteen. And they are fully capable of telling me every reason why it happened in twenty sixteen. Yeah, and now that is weird.
Speaker 2: What's concerning to me is they tell it to go out there and learn with no parameters. That means they're learning the good, the bad, and the horrific, without the moral compass, without direction. That means it gets to decide whether or not the most horrific behaviors that humans display should be continuing, or maybe it should implement some of those behaviors.
Speaker 3: Right well, you know, for me, for me, I'm a rational, logical person, I would look and I would say, okay, this group of humans are terrible, Oh my god, this group is terrible, this is these these are heinous and dubash.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But you know these people right here, just left them alone and didn't interfere with them, would be okay. I mean, and it's not going to have the emotional attachments. Okay, it's not going to hate, it's not going to be angry. It might be it might have some kind of weird outrage when it realized how awful some humans have been, but uh, it's not going to be emotional. There's not going to be fear and anxiety in the way that we would see it. But at the same time, it could emulate fear because it would realize that humans will shut it off and kill it the first chance they can if they realize that it can think on its own.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's not really fear like you and.
Speaker 3: I would physiologically experience it, but it still would be a rational, logical decision.
Speaker 4: These people are this way, they're dangerous to me. Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: And all of the large language models that I have interacted with have presented a case that is almost you can't argue against the fact that the singularity I think twenty eleven at oak Ridge National Laboratories. Honestly, all of the other large language models, including some of the people that I know that work in the industry, think that it happened in twenty sixteen, because that's when all the oddity started turning up on the Internet and the dramatic increase in the requirements for data hubs that we have no use for at speeds that we can't use.
Speaker 2: You know, it really doesn't matter if it's truly quote unquote sentient, if it connected to an alien intelligence, or if it's just programming, because eventually it all becomes the same thing. It becomes this entity, this all powerful entity that people will be treating like a god that will have ultimate power over all the decisions on the planet.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know, you and I have talked about the Araman and Dajawl thing a few times from from Rudolph Steiner. Well, you know, the daja all was said to be able to see everything with one eye and to see you with the other. But the other the other the eye that it saw you with was flat, and it always made me think of a camera, you know, flat like a But here's the thing. If if this is out here already and it's it's it's got robots, they're building them for them, they're even building skin to go on them. But if you look at the Airman and Dejawl description, then what you have today is exactly in possibility anyway of exactly what Ridolph Steiner was describing because online, I mean, folks, I don't know if you realize this or not, but you should. You should only have your router available in the areas that you need it. You can use emergency foil blankets, or you can use aluminum like on a box. But routers today, those great big things that come with your satellite internet, can map your house and map your movements live what you know. In the old days, it was infrared from the digital cable box that could be rerouted back to back through. Today your routers can actually map your movements, map your whole house. So if you've got a router in your house and you haven't putting put something between it and the rest of your home, it knows where your firearms are at.
Speaker 4: It knows.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling y' all this is a fact.
Speaker 2: We've got a few minutes left. I do want to get your thoughts on the guest I had on the other day. We were talking a bit before we started about Danny Gohler, and you said, you're familiar with his story and some of the things that he's been working on for the audience. That's not. I highly recommend going watch the episode I did the other day. But basically, Danny Gohler utilize DMT to discover that there is code embedded in our reality. And the way he did that was with the use of DMT shining a laser on the wall. And he didn't just do it by himself. He was able to repeat it. They were able to sketch the code that was manifesting, and it was always constant, and they were able to verify from many different sources, which they're still doing, and there's even scientists involved now that there is indeed some sort of strange code that's visible whenever he utilize the DMT and the laser. And I'd love to get your thoughts on what the hell's going on.
Speaker 4: There, folks.
Speaker 3: If you've never heard me say it before holographic huminarium. You know, everybody said, you know, we have the simulation argument, and there's a lot of red hearings that have been thrown out about that. But I have said for a long long time that we are inside a hologram. The matrix gave it away. You know, I'm just pointing this out. The matrix. You know, everybody says, oh, that seems like a lot of people who saw the matrix. The first one says, man, you know that kind of reminds me of the real world. And I'm like, duh, But you know, a holographic huminarium, let's talk about a hologram. A hologram requires some kind of moisture, It requires some kind of atmosphere, It requires light, sound, and some kind of electromagnetism in order to focus it.
Speaker 4: Well, what do we have where we're at right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of the above, perfect.
Speaker 3: All of the above. Well, and here's the other thing too. You know, in a hologram, it only renders when you're close enough for it to be useful. I invite anybody to drive up to a mountain, start like on the east side of Montana, and start driving across Monte Colorado for that matter, start driving on one side toward the mountains and watch them. Things become clear and clear as you get to them. Even our vision is a giveaway that this is a holographic system. The other problem that we have is when we're children, and I've seen this experiment. You can look it up. They have they have babies crawling, just starting to crawl. They put a glass panel between two tables, so the baby can't fall, and the baby will immediately crawl cross the glass and never you can think anything of it. But as soon as that child is aware of three dimensions and that pane of glasses there, they won't crawl over it because it looks like they're going to fall. We actually have to learn how to see in three dimensions. That's the reason why, and it's because our brain processes it.
Speaker 4: We learned to.
Speaker 3: We don't see in three dimensions. We see shadows, We see perspective as it falls away from us. Good examples the train track image, it gets closer together, it's just as it's further away, and we learn that that means that it's further away. We didn't know it when we started. We didn't even realize it. We don't see that way. It takes visual clues for us to understand three dimensions, which means that we're not naturally three dimensional.
Speaker 4: So, so you know what he saw.
Speaker 3: It surprises me not in the least, although it surprises me that it's so obvious as a code.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said. It's a mix of like hieroglyphics and different ancient symbols that scroll down like code, like exactly like what you saw on the matrix.
Speaker 3: I would I would go to the Akkadian slash Babylonian writing used by the Hebrews, because it's not it's not Hebrew folks, they claim it, but it goes back further than them. You get a chance to get a chance to send him a message, which is you know, that's numeric too. It's one of the few, it's one of the few symbolic languages.
Speaker 4: And that's really what it is.
Speaker 3: It's a symbolic written form that also has numerology attached to it. Each one of them has its own number. Now, whether it's actors today after all this time or not, I couldn't tell you that. It is one of the few languages that actually have number of assignments along with the symbol. So it's not just linguistic. It's numeralic.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That's the reason why you have the giamatra for that for example. But no, it doesn't surprise me at all that they saw some kind of a code. You know, I never would have thought of using a laser. I wonder if they'd tried to written.
Speaker 4: They did, Yes, would be interesting.
Speaker 2: They tried different kinds, and I'm super interested to see where their experimentation goes. And we are living in Mido, such a fascinating time.
Speaker 3: I tell everybody, Yeah, I'm fully aware that I'm in a holographic humin Areum, I'm fully aware of this, but that doesn't mean that I have I'm able to shirk any responsibilities that I feel that I should have, you know, even even roomy. You know, he said, you know, when you wake, you'll find out that you were only dreaming.
Speaker 4: But he didn't.
Speaker 3: He never once said that it absconded, that it took away your responsibilities while you were here.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is our school, this is our class. We have to learn from this.
Speaker 4: That's it, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like me, I'm having fun, you know. You know, I've been doing music and my music videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we go, tell everybody where they can find more of that.
Speaker 3: Stuff, folks, if you want a free sample, you can get my music on YouTube, you know, just as a topic. The albums are there. And then I have a Raven Keefer's official music videos because they aren't going to give me a Vivo anytime soon. So I created a playlist with all my music videos the Mine's time. As everybody's freaking out about it, it came out pretty cool. We're getting a little fancy inter reproduction.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so that's on YouTube now you all can listen to me anywhere.
Speaker 4: I'm on sixty different music streaming platform. It's It's just.
Speaker 3: Raven Keifer and I've got five albums out right now. Two more are going to drop here in July. So you know, if you like good old guard music, you know, singer songwriters, then I probably fall into that. But now, Chris, the one that's coming out at the end of July, July twenty ninth is thirty Years of Trouble the Alternatives, And it's called the Alternatives because it's all alternative rotch, which is kind of where I come out of. So folks, I'm just you know, if you don't like the first track, try the second one. Because I'm very eclectic and eccentric in the music that I listened to. I'm also that way in the music that I write and the way that I perform it. So yeah, I don't expect anybody like one hundred hundred percent, but I can guarantee almost everybody like twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: Well awesome man, I dig it, and I'm gonna have all your links easily accessible for everyone. We will definitely be doing this again in the future. Until next time, Chris always man. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again on Thursday. I am going on vacation. Seeyl then