Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode we got a very very special guest, somebody I wanted to get on for a while, and I guess maybe I just never had the balls to ask him, and then I just don't know, went for it. So before we get to crow seven seven seven, let me introduce the other rejects we got joined in the show and we got back the loan herself.
Speaker 2: Judith. What is going on? Judith? How are you?
Speaker 3: Could catch me on Sundays during the brunch I do more of a meditative, meditative and mindfulness work, and I also do Buddy Check, which is geareds veterans, and you can catch me on YouTube as the Loon as well as on x I'm a little bit more free with my opinions as the Loon as well.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you for having me. Oh, of course, thank you for joining us. I appreciate you coming on the.
Speaker 4: Show and we got you know what, Maggie, I'm gonna leave you with for the last because your your your introws are amazing. So my man Ethan Indigo, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Sir? How are you.
Speaker 5: Salute I appreciate being here with everybody. Yeah, Magis drops some great introductions and poignant remarks, and as does everyone excited for this Crow seven seven. I've checked out a lot of your stuff over the years, Ethan, Indigo Smith, easy to find on all the social media, Taichi practitioner, meditator, writer, and yeah, a couple a couple of articles on a Colt research institute and a few books out there here in there. So appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Every rebody appreciate you coming on. I appreciate you adding to the website. I really much appreciate that. Again, that is a cultresearch dot org. Ethan's got plenty of stuff on there. Thank you very much, Ethan. And then to finally get to the guest, we do have Rose joining us with Crow seven seven seven. She will be helping put the stuff up on the screen and make it run a lot smoother. Rose, real quick, if you want to say hi, you can Hello.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 7: I'm so excited here to be here and help.
Speaker 4: Of course, thank you, and I appreciate I see you in the chat with Off and so I really uh, I don't know that blew my mind when I realized who you were actually, so I appreciate it, and finally we got Crow seven seven seven.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 4: So please, for the people who don't know who you are, which I highly suggest nobody knows who you are, let everybody know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 8: All right, I'm just another guy. I run Crow Triple seven Radio dot com. We run everything off of private server, which is guaranteeing free speech. We do use social media, but not in the way most people do. It all points back to the website because I don't go in for censor ship and I don't go for people taking control of the work I've done like YouTube did with the Lunar Wave, informing me that they own and can use anything I ever uploaded, including for commercials. In other words, the first Lunar Wave could be in a Google commercial if they felt like it. So that's why I run off a private server.
Speaker 2: Now I didn't know that. That is some bullsy shit. You know.
Speaker 4: I've noticed with them, they'll they'll they'll give me a reason why they can't monetize an episode, but that they'll still throw commercials in.
Speaker 2: That who's getting paid for that? You ain't paying me for this? Episode.
Speaker 8: Messoship is like the definition of evil censorship limiting human thought and human creativity. It's one thing if people are being injured or threatened, but that is not the case, and that is not what this is about. This is wholesale mind control, and it's gotten so bad that they've trained folks to censor their own mouths. Instead of saying gun, which is a word we know and we use in this language, they say pew pew instead of saying dead or alive passed away, they say un alive, as if the AI can't possibly put together what word they've replaced.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always thought that was funny when people were like using that. I was just like, I don't know. The stuff I say on my channel doesn't I don't know. But Crow, thank you very much, very much for coming on. I know you did want to talk about a lot of the lunar and the solar stuff. I mean, you've been doing a lot of work on the moon in the sun. I guess what I kind of wanted to ask you at first is what brought you even to starting with all that stuff? What was it that peach interest to start standing.
Speaker 2: At the shit well?
Speaker 8: Growing up, I always wanted a telescope, and I grew up in a house of teachers. You know, we didn't have a color TV till past the mid eighties, and so it just wasn't in the cards. Actually, when I was young, I did get a microscope, so I guess I went the other way, looking at really tiny things. But when I got out of the Marine Corps, just by I was wanting a telescope. But by chance, I I got a chance to get the scope, the fully robotic eight inch scope that actually accidentally filmed the first lunar wave, and I got it for a deal. But even at a deal, it put me in debt. I'd never been in debt like that, except for a car. It was over a couple thousand bucks and I was just out of the Marine Corps. I think I separated from the Marine Corps with a few hundred dollars in the bank. But you know, that's really what started it, and what tipped it into high gear was the accidental filming of the first lunar wave. I held the footage for a year. I filmed it at the Spring Equinox or Fall Equinox of twenty twelve, and I posted it. I think on October thirteenth, a year later, so just over a year. And the moment I put that online, everything changed. It was a big deal, to the point where I had to change email addresses, shut my phone off, get a new phone number. Just endless, endless controversy. At first, thirty days after posting the first twenty twelve lunar wave, the flat Earth movement kicked off in a serious way, and all of them were referencing the lunar wave. So it got big, and it got big quick. And you know, I filmed for I don't know, something like six years straight, almost every hour that I could, and much of that footage is available to members of Crow Triple seven Radio dot com and a film two hour film that Jason produced called Shoot the Moon. Here's the first lunar wave up now watch the camera pan.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: Oh, I already missed it. I'll tell you when it comes around. But the film that's free to everybody at Crow Triple seven Radio dot Com has ten awards in the world. The last two came from India.
Speaker 4: That's like the slowest refreshment of it.
Speaker 8: It goes down, I pan above the wave and the wave catches up to the camera. That has always been proof that this is a filmed event and then not mechanical.
Speaker 2: I don't know if people I can see that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if people can see that, but I could definitely see that going right up the moon.
Speaker 2: It just hit the top. That is wild.
Speaker 4: I was looking at some of your other stuff, I don't know, I didn't come across this one.
Speaker 2: This one is like so blatant.
Speaker 9: Did you just say that you won awards for this?
Speaker 8: This footage is in the two hour film with lots of footage I shot over those six years, so called UFOs, chemtrails orbs invisible craft, all kinds of stuff to include seven lunar waves is in that film and it's got ten Jason submitted it to the you know, the indie film circuit out in the world, and we didn't think it was going to go anywhere, but it did and it got ten of words. The last one came from Jaipur, India.
Speaker 10: Crazy.
Speaker 9: So what we were seeing there is on that sphere of the moon on a wave going up it. And then but then the next image was half ultra violet. Can you explain what that image was or were we not supposed to see that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Rose, can you put up that? So I had a DSLR that was a canon with twenty five megapixels, and I sent it away so that it would be full spectrum. But let me qualify that we're not allowed to have full spectrum per se. We can get a little bit into R and a little bit into UV because of the laws that changed. I think it was the seventies for military applications. But what happened here is I took it sent it in for just not very much, two three hundred bucks. I think they pull the little cover off the top of the chip because all the chips collect in full spectrum and they put a different clear one on. So this is collecting in NEARR visual and near UV. So I took this image and what you're looking at is the blown out side is the lit side of the moon. You can see with your eyes. The other side is normally blacked out and you can't see it. But with the full spectrum, it gives you a perfect view of what's normally invisible.
Speaker 9: Wow, Okay, that's crazy. Can you describe to me? Is this just a not a normal camera? What are you what are you using to get to catch this again?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a normal camera. It's just a cannon Canon D S l R. But you send it. I think Spencer's is the camera shop, and who knows if they made it through COVID. It broke just about it. But all they do is they pull the little filter off the top of the optical chip and they put a clear one on. Instead of filtering out the I, R and UV and leaving just visual, it allows it all in.
Speaker 10: And that's illegal to do. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 8: What I was trying to point out is we it's very difficult to get good I R and good UV where you're deep.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, okay, that makes sense. Wow, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 9: And so then can you give us a little more of what you think that that is representing?
Speaker 10: Sorry, Like like.
Speaker 9: The ultraviolet part where normally would be black. Why can't Why is it presenting itself to us that way?
Speaker 8: Let me go at it this way. If you grab a search engine and you say show me the visual spectrum, you'll get this big bar that goes I, R, U, V X ray. Yeah, of course, But in the center there's a little tiny sliver that's visual spectrum right where the color is. That's what we see with our eyes. We're getting here blind. We see something like point three of the spectrum, literally almost blind.
Speaker 10: Definitely.
Speaker 8: What's happened here is we've gained a little more of the frequencies we can pick up. And just to describe it like a layman, it's things that are really dim become brighter because it's more sensitive.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 8: And as we do this, whenever you see anything that I created and it looks pink, you'll know I was using that canon I just described.
Speaker 10: That makes sense. Okay, awesome. Nice.
Speaker 5: So you've caught this lunar wave on film a few times. What do you hypothesize is going on?
Speaker 8: I filmed it five times. Many other people have filmed it. It's been filmed once in front of Saturn, twice in front of Jupiter. When this happened, I don't remember how it became called the lunar wave. Maybe it just happened, I don't know, but I thought it was specific to the moon, and I thought maybe it had something to do with equinoxes. Neither one of those things is true. It's been filmed all over the year, and my best guess, because I can't tell you certainly what it is, is maybe it should be called a firmament wave. But that's just a guess.
Speaker 4: One thing I did want to ask, and so I play sounding such an ignorant question. But I don't know anything about this stuff. Do you think it's possible that, Like I'm still saying, like it's something weird, like because there's no stars in the background, I can't see if that whole frame is doing it or just the moon's doing it, you know what I'm saying, Like there's nothing else in the background the sea past the black to see if something else has a has a thing go of it.
Speaker 8: Well, I suspect that anywhere in the ecliptic you can probably film this if there's something bright enough behind it that allows you to see it. In terms of does it go past the edge, I assume it does. For a long time, I assumed it didn't. For a long time, I assumed it was to the moon, that it was to do with the moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 8: We need to know a lot more. Some people Every now and then, you know, I get an email, Oh I figured out the lunar wave. I just got one of those a week ago, someone using the Book of Enoch. But the problem is is that many people who magically figure it out have never observed the skyclock, and never used telescopes, and have no idea about what the luminaries are about. And I think anyone who figures this out probably needs a little bit of information all the way across the board.
Speaker 3: I do have a quick question, have you tried to see if these ways coincide with like solar flares or anything like that?
Speaker 8: I think almost every line of reasoning I can possibly consider has been tried by somebody. And yes, actually I'll have to get Rose in. Was that part of what Luke did? Rose?
Speaker 6: Sorry about that. I didn't realize that it's staring my whole screen.
Speaker 7: Okay, so when we had Luke on episode six hundred and fifty, he discussed something that he's calling divine emission theory. And so with atomic theory, which is the mainstream.
Speaker 6: They're applying different.
Speaker 7: Rules to what they're calling the quantum and the macro, which doesn't make sense. What everyone's looking for is a unified theory where you can apply the same rules to everything, the micro and the macro, and that's what Luke is done. But we don't know if this is just chatchypt mathemagic with confirmation bias because I'm not smart enough to know. I haven't all the physics, but I have a list of about one hundred books I could read to catch up to Luke and then have an informed opinion. But giving him the benefit of the doubt that all of the math is lining up, he is showing that on the smallest scale, matter is created because of torsion, and what he's calling a scale or not is the idea that there is the spinning of the smallest objects that could possibly exist. I'm probably doing a really bad job explaining this, but if you can imagine this rotation, this torsional rotation that's then gathering energy to the point that then it can release it. That's how then matter starts to be made. When you think about matter being folded light, it goes so you hear people say we are lighting light, matter is light. Then if you take it up to the macro and we're talking about the sun. If you're thinking about a toroid or a dielectric hyperbola Lloyd that's contracting and expanding and contracting like a respiratory system. One could argue that everything in existence that has consciousness is breathing, so like a leaf, it has photosynthesis, or I might be using the wrong word for it, for the respiratory system of plants.
Speaker 6: But chlorophylla we have lungs.
Speaker 7: And then the sun and the moon maybe they are conscious luminaries that are also breathing. So the sun and I was putting, I'll put up an image. I had to come back to this tab to unmute myself. So let me go over here. Now you can see this is one of Crowe's images of the sun, and he's picking up on what looks like to me. You could interpret that as a pulse, a pulsing, and so in Luke's opinion with divine emission theory, as he described i' did in episode six fifty, he would say that the lunar wave is going across the whole sky and it could be described as a pressure wave, that everything is emitting pressure, and that emission of pressure is a precursor to electromagnetism.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, nice.
Speaker 8: So there you go. Now you know why she's here. She has the memory I traded for the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 9: Had a boy, had a boy. I'd like to add to something to that. Actually, why it's so fascinating to me, is everything you're talking about with the matter being created by toroidal energies and that torsion that you're talking about. So in body science as an ancient or just Chinese kung fu in your taichi science, when you're learning these things, the top half of your body in the bottom of half of your body are like two tetrahedrons pointing at each other. And what you're doing with the forms themselves interacting with the breathing patterns is you're making a toroidal field with the body body because both the pyramid at the bottom of the top are spinning in opposite directions, which then is uniting at the dantean creating that and then interacting with the breath technique in the body you're actually doing. It's such it's so fascinatingly similar. You're creating something, and what you're doing is you're getting back into the wu state of that first beginning before things happen to be the yin and the young. So that's a kind of an interesting and then him calling it the divine emission theory closely resembles that same kind of Taoist science that they're using with that kind of stuff so fascinating.
Speaker 8: He's a smart, smart guy, and I love that he's going at it with ideas of breath and ill exhale. That's that's where all agree all day long, even if I don't think he's correct, all agree all day long because he's going at it at such a sensible level. You just got to support him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a great level. So would you or him say that?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 9: I mean, are these these planets or the moon and these things that are doing this, they're breathing in a way that makes them conscious beings or entities in and of themselves or what.
Speaker 8: There's nothing from my point of view, this is my point of view, there's not a thing that you can interact with that we couldn't call alive.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, doesn't exist. And when you look at the problem is how we've been brought up here is you can tell someone did you know that all truth resides in nature? And they might think about it and say, hey, that's an interesting idea, but nature ends, you know, Or when I look up, I'm still not looking at nature, but you are. That is still part of the creation or whatever you'd like to call it. And if you include the spiritual thinking that science omits. You won't hear about orbit, you'll hear about spiritual realms for each of the so called luminaries or planets. In many ways, what modern science has done two things. Well, it's been helpful on a lot of levels. Don't get me wrong. We got a lot of stuff out of it. But at the same time we've become very hyper materialist, which isn't a healthy thing. And the other things. It's made us two thirds blind because if we look at the old natural sciences, we recognize that anything can be broken down into body, spirit, and soul. Right, well, science only recognizes the body. That's what I call two thirds blind. And that is a bit of a general statement I'm making here, But you see what I'm pointing at. If you're not going to allow the spiritual context of what it means to be a human being, will I mean, come on, how many parts of my body do I clip off before I fit your bill here? We are spiritual beings. It's just a fact.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, for sure, Broca Spinosa. The idealist philosopher Woul one hundred percent agree with you with his idea that God and nature are you know, you know, very interacting, being very similar substances.
Speaker 8: So yeah, when you see science do it all the time, when they want to make that submarine that goes faster than they can, and they work at it, and they work at it. Then one of the guys says, hey, man, what's the fastest fish? Some guy tells them is let's go out and study that fish. Let's look at the shape and oh wow, it's covered with scale. You know, they start to take the truths of nature back into the laboratory instead of trying to engineer their way through it. This has already been done.
Speaker 2: Like, say, anybody else have any other questions?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, Oh hey, let me bring that back up again. One thing I did get so one thing I did want to ask too. Has there been things of this? Obviously it wouldn't be your work. Have you ever seen anything like this? Probably to twenty twelve.
Speaker 8: Right now, I consider myself very very privileged. I spent six years with a telescope on the moon and the daytime sky around chemtrails, trying to convince people it wasn't normal. Then I took a break and I began to save because in my mind I was thinking the Sun's a big deal, and it's going to be a big deal as we do this era shift that we're doing. So I saved for years and years and I got a very large hydrogen alpha telescope that sees, you know, in that wavelength hydrogen alpha. I'm sorry I lost the question. What was it?
Speaker 2: You asked it? All right?
Speaker 4: If there was any any like, did anybody notice it? Notice this prior to.
Speaker 8: Two thousand oh yeah, So the scope that I got, only three of that size have been sold to private people. But the first thing when you're asking me, if you go to a place like astrobin online, you can see what all the amateurs are doing. Because a lot of people want to say this is CGI. Before you start accusing people in NASA of CGI, go to astro and look at what thousands of amateurs have done. It's a good benchmark. But I'm privileged because fifteen twenty years ago, there was no prayer that I could get images like this or a view like this. You can go back to twenty fifteen when I accidentally discovered the so called second son and look at the quality of the solar scope I'm using. It's not even in the same country as the one I have now. So she's rolling through all these images shot in the hydrogen ALFA. That's a sun spot really close. That's a looping prominence in the hydrogen alpha wavelength. That represents over three hours of filming, and the quantity of data collected when I approach four hours can sometimes be a terabyte.
Speaker 4: Would you assume that's got to be some sort of magnetism that's doing that right there?
Speaker 8: You can see by the shape there. I like to point out that when you play with a magnet and the sandbox, you get these electromagnetic shapes. It is electromagnetic in my view, and it's also conscious in my view, and it also plays a major role. Like when people ask me what do you think it is? I can't answer that as much as i'd like to. But the way that I view it is very close to the way Eric Dollard laid it down. But he's much smarter than I will ever be in this lifetime. And it's like a converter of some sort that's drawing its energy from somewhere else. Eric Dollard calls it counter space. The way I view it is like when you take a prism and that white light hits the prism, it breaks out into seven colors. Right now, this is the idea. In the old days they used to call all the luminaries. They picked the ones we could see. There were seven of them, right, So the sun is lensing all these energies down to us in the same way a prism breaks out all those seven and colors, right. So, in my view, it's taking energy, converting it and it's lensing in all the other energetic influences, providing everything we need for light and life and plants and everything.
Speaker 9: So is this so then I think I can dare to say, then this is way different the way you're presenting it. Then the mainstream science is presenting it obviously, and we're trying to help show the world through your work that there is something different, there's something more to what's going on, and we need to wake up to that. Like, how can you tell me why these two things are?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 9: What is that pulsation showing us that we should like waken up to that we're not being expressed?
Speaker 2: Do you hear it?
Speaker 10: See there?
Speaker 8: Sorry, I was meeted out. Let me answer that in a very generalized way that people can think about. NASA certainly has images that are in the hydrogen alpha wavelength, but they've got all these other wavelengths. A lot of them look like they're CGI, like X ray or other things that we don't really have access to. If you go to a place like astrobin, you can see what's what in other people doing even better than I am. But when you look at what we want to pay attention to. To me, it comes down to the same old question that isn't just about the skyclock. It's about every map you've seen. It's about the history we've been handed. It's about the laws that we've been handed. They're all bogus, they're all skewed, they're all designed to control you in some way, shape or form. So the real question is how do we get at the truth? And the only way that I can think of, as you throw out all the crap that's been jammed in your head and you start over, maybe at some point authority comes to its senses and starts to help play the game of what's actually true. But until then, what else do we do. We've been handed so much bunk that when you say NASA to the average person they roll their eyes. At this point, it's just been overwhelming the amount of nonsense that is in our school textbooks. My point of view is that is not ninety three million miles away. That's a mind work you want me to accept. You're going to screw up my time clock while you're describing what the sun is because I had to wait eight minutes for the light that's going into my camera. Is that common sense? I waited eight minutes to get this picture to collect that light. That's ridiculous. The moon is over a quarter of a million miles away, and I can see Tycho Crater that's roughly forty miles across according to them. Please, with my naked eye, I can see some thing that's over a quarter of a million miles. It's not It lacks common sense, if nothing else, and we could go any which way. I think it's a lot closer, and I think the moon and the Sun are probably very similar in size. The story we're told there as well, the moon is four hundred times smaller, but just lucky ess, the Sun is four hundred times more distant than the moon. That's why they fit together so well. If you asked AI to give you the odds on that, it would be astronomical Yeah, that serious. That that's not Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's fascinating. So then how do you then start from scratch? I mean, that's that's the I think the question. All of us are always asking and talking to our audiences and doing the things, which is then I think, why we veer towards the Western esoteric traditions or some kind of embodied practice and things like that. What do you for this kind of work to re get people back from scratch and rebuild the nervous system with new information, Because that's kind of what it takes, is a complete reworking of a system, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I years ago when I started to recognize the problem, it was because I grew up my father was a PhD and a university professor and his colleagues, and later in life I began to learn those are the hardest people to get to consider anything that's not in a textbook. They're so invested from all those hours and years and bills to get educated. What I said is, if you're serious about this, you have to throw out everything, and I mean everything, and it is the hardest thing to do. When you try to do it, you'll recognize that you're not doing it, it's just difficult. But when you finally get serious and you do it down to the point where you are no longer accepting that one plus one is two, I mean everything. And then if you do that, you'll recognize, well, wait a minute, one in one is also presented to me as eleven quite often, and I never realized that before. When you start to recognize that all truth resides in nature, whether we recognize it or we don't, you cannot invent truth. You can only recognize it. And that's around us. We're surrounded by truth. So the simple act of saying I'm tired of lies and falsehoods, I want to know truth, and all these minds tuning into that, surrounded by the source of truth, I imagine we can make headway right now. Maybe there's fewer of us doing it, but mind precedes everything, and the way we think shapes what's about to happen, which is why media takes so much time to warp our minds and make us afraid and get us to believe in lies. And that is exactly why they're dumping Epstein files. They're playing truth or consequences. You all just got shown the truth, and if you don't do anything about it, and nobody goes to jail and nothing is done. Guess what you're going to play the consequences And that's exactly what they're doing. And it's called revelation of method put forward by James Shelby Downer and my good friend Michael Hoffman. And if you're not subbed to Michael Hoffman, you're missing the boat. This last thing he just put. As a matter of fact, Rose, can you put a link in the chat please to Michael Hoffman's latest True Consequences And we're going to have him on in March. And this is a man who co authored King Kill thirty three and writes at a level that will be absent from our world when his generation is gone. I don't know what to tell you. We have the tools we need to build a better bench, we just got to pick them up.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, that's really yeah, Can Kill thirty three. I do believe everyone should go out there and take a look at that, because that is brilliant work.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to ask you.
Speaker 4: I guess we kind of like pet it on a little, but I did want to ask, like, what's your thoughts, Like I guess maybe going by what we're handed, you believe the truth about like what we're told about the planets, Like you already said, you don't think they're that far away? Do you think these things are really like?
Speaker 2: And it doesn't make a difference to me? Do you think there are.
Speaker 4: Real planets actually? Do you think maybe the moon's like a machine or something you know, or is put there like or do you like? What's your idea with what's out there to begin with?
Speaker 8: I can guess like everyone else, I do have years of the search, but possibly the Moon is maybe better described as plasma. I don't know. But you see the thing about all those planets, I certainly don't accept that it's rock and dirt, and I certainly don't accept that we can just jump out of a spaceship and walk around on it. But all those other places, those luminaries, there's a spiritual side to everything. And if we go back to the old hidden occulted information, they wouldn't talk about orbits. They would say things like what NASA calls the orbit of the Moon is from Earth to the Moon. What they would say is that is the spiritual lowest spiritual hierarchy of angels, and from the Moon to Venus is archangels, and from Venus to Mercury is a thing called the archive other spiritual beings a little higher up the spiritual food chain. When you get to the Sun, that would be the powers of the Sun. What a word to describe the sun powers. And if you keep going out to Mars, that's the mites, like mighty mouse, the mites of Mars, and everybody knows what Mars represents, action, war, anger, all these things. And then if you go out to Jupiter, it would be the dominions, and then off beyond that, all the way out to Saturn, those would be the thrones beyond that cherubm, Seraphim, and the starfields. These are the old spiritual definitions, not calling them orbits. Well, have you ever heard what I just said? And if not, how is it that that can be? And if I have a spiritual side to my life, and there's churches and synagogues and everything all over this world proving that everywhere that I can see around here has a spiritual side, how is it that we've never thought about that? Wow, maybe we're here because we're tuned to here. Maybe it's not even possible to leave beyond the firmament, because that's a higher spiritual realm.
Speaker 10: And I will interact.
Speaker 9: And just so everybody knows in the audience what he was talking about with the thrones and powers dominions, that's the Renaissance magicians in them. Beforehand, we're taught of John d and this stems from actually Cornelius Agrippa, and go read the Three Books on a col philosophy. That's what they're talking about with the Great chain of being and it's hierarchy of ascending towards God.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I think it was the Rosa Crucians, the very old ones who had kept it alive up to at least the late eighteen hundreds. But you will see that the words that they chose, I think, I want to say around the seventeen hundred to the words I just use, were assigned to that to do it, to serve a spiritual person purpose.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a grip.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you go into biblical scripture, you can find the word thrones.
Speaker 9: And yeah, and in grip Cornelis Agrippa was in his Trithemaeus.
Speaker 10: They were like church. They were Christians in that timeframe.
Speaker 9: Also, magicians who were, you know, going through the esoteric magical working and you can go find that in Agrippa's three Books of Acult Philosophy.
Speaker 10: Everyone should get it. Eric Produce translated is phenomenal.
Speaker 8: A lot of people that in early Christianity there were mind sciences, Like in the West, we see all these places that do meditation and we make fun of it and stuff that used to be part of Christianity. That's what the valve silence is about. You've heard about the Monk and his cell, you know these they were practicing the mind sciences way way back in Christianity. But all the words that I described as spiritual realms, each one one of them can be looked up in scripture. It it appears, and that plays into why they were picked chosen. And when you'd consider why was it chosen, well, it's simple. They didn't want you to think it was a dirt clod. They wanted you to consider the spiritual possibility.
Speaker 6: Crow.
Speaker 7: Didn't you address those hierarchies based on a Steiner book, The Zodiac and Spiritual.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, that's one place. That is one place. It's the Steiner book that has hierarchy in the title. There are many other places, as Brandon just pointed out, that go back, but as far as I can tell, the original route is supposed to be Rosicrucian.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And the tough part about the term rosicruci is that it's one of those corrupted and then you know, revamped. And there's so many small little LARPing Rosicrucian Disney character groups out there that you know. So it's such a fascinating the rose of Christian thing, which is then why I like, we'll just hone in on if people really want to go find that Agrippa did such a great work, and that's from the fifteen hundreds about fifteen sixty three. He was doing that work at the same time as being persecuted from the church, and then he ended up having to rewrite basically that he has a whole book apologizing that Dana Trell helped I believe as Dana Trell helped retranslate, which is quite quite a bit.
Speaker 8: Well, what was the name, Diane, I see that approgate or no, yeah, so it was in that vein. But let me ask a question here, do you think the Catholic Church is more likely to have built those magnificent cathedrals, or someone who thought like a Grippa.
Speaker 10: Oh, somebody who thought like Agrippa. For sure, there it is, and yeah, for sure.
Speaker 8: That and what you're looking at there is technology. We can't replicate why because it's not technology in the way we think about it. It is facilitating the truths of nature. It's not inventing anything per se. It's recognizing what nature does and give a way to come to us or to be appreciated by us.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree, Yeah, I know, I completely agree, because it's like a lot of the stems from especially the you know, the music, the harmony of the spheres, the planetary spheres, stemming from Pythagoras, you know, and him creating music and understanding harmony and beauty, which then we can see in our everyday modern period of how trash music is and why they're trying to invert everything we see here and taste even you know, it's all it's all toxic and trash, trying to bring us down into this mundane, barren planet.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, well said. And your mind proceeds all, never forget it. Your mind proceeds every experience, and what your mind is busy doing is busy forming the next step in the staircase you're ascending. And when you get two people thinking about it, that's gets built a lot quicker. And when you get a million people thinking about it, five stars are made at once. And this is the game we played because we have not been taught about the other two thirds, spirit and soul. We've been taught about body, We've been taught about hyper materialism. We've been taught how to get along in a system where we can be good workers, but nothing about the system itself. And that's where we are now. We are at the turning point. That's all going to end, all these low vibrational systems that we have existed in our whole lives. Those are busy dissolving into whatever comes next. But the thing is, we help shape what's next. But if you listen to the news and your TV, it will convince you in ways you don't even recognize, to go the wrong way, basically, think the wrong thoughts, to have fear, to engage in low vibrational activities. What's that old saying Every act is a vote for the kind of world you want to live in, And that is true of every thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, since I moved, I haven't gotten cable and I've been here for about a year and a half. Literally, if I use anything, it'll be like YouTube on my TV. And honestly, I guarantee you if I had it cable, my show would even reflect that and be completely different than it was in the list you. I totally agree that that shit that ship is fucking brain run. Yeah, one thing I did want to add to just just to throw this in real quick for people like you know, interested in the occult or hermeticabala.
Speaker 2: A lot of the names.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Judith probably even noticed it, maybe even thought of Kabbala too when he mentioned like the thrones and the Cherubim and the Seraphim and uh even uh oh God, the orphan him. A lot of those like things of angels and stuff even is attributed to uh, you know, the spheres on the Tree of life, and those will also have plants in the Harmticabala, we'll also have planets associated with them, so you'll even see there that the planet will even be associated kind of with that that uh, that angel as well in that sense. So that was very interesting how you brought it up in that way.
Speaker 2: And I've seen it kind of redone in another practice.
Speaker 8: So it's a bit mystifying that we look up and we've been taught that those are planets. It's basically a rock or gas in an orbit somewhere. But we can see the energy, particularly with stars, and we don't consider that's energy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: You can see, it's a color, it's a it's a brightness, it's all these things that's energy. And we need to start thinking more in this direction. And years ago I took a picture I think it's Arcturist Rose. I know you probably don't have it, but if you do have the Arcturist clip, you could put that up. And I took it out of focus. Yeah, I'm sorry, yes, And I took it out of focus. And the reason you take it out of focus is because you can see the cimatic pattern of the energy and the colors associated. If she finds it, there will be a hole in the middle of the star when I defocus. The reason is because I'm using a Schmidt Castcrein telescope that has a rear and front reflecting lens. A different kind of telescope, that whole wouldn't be there. But the point is most people didn't pay attention. But now all kinds of people are doing it. Unfortunately they're not always getting it right because they show a defocused star and say, see, NASA has been lying to you. This is what a star looks like. Truly, with a powerful telescope, it is pretty much a point of light that is pulsating and colorful, changing colors, some of them a little less so. But when you defocus or overfocus, than all these simatic patterns like it's underwater emerge and you can see. But anyhow, I don't think she planned to have that clip, but who knows.
Speaker 6: Which I have it ready, it's up there.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 8: Antario is the heart of the scorpion. Sorry, so what you're seeing here is I do it both ways. I'll show it to you defocused. This is defocused, showing the simatic paths. As that hole in the center gets smaller, I'm focusing and I'll focus it down to a.
Speaker 2: Point iris a pupil.
Speaker 8: So when it gets down to a point, i'll tell you it getting closer closer, closer, closer. So this is actually what a star and focus looks through through an eight inch telescope. Okay, that's the truth. But look, that's energy.
Speaker 2: Is wild, you know.
Speaker 4: So when you bring it closer, there's actually a black thing in front of it.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, Well that the telescope has a reflecting mirror this type of scope in the front and the back, so when I defocus, it creates that hole in the image. If I had a different kind of scope, that hole wouldn't be there.
Speaker 4: The only reason I'm bugging out is because I talked about having experience like whenever I whatever, these experiences crossing the abyss.
Speaker 2: Maybe people want to argue that.
Speaker 4: Whatever to me, whatever, I will have a dot like you know, I'll have my eyes closed and I'll be meditating. It will look like something very much like that all the way out in the distance, and as it gets closer and starts to appear, it turns into an eclipse. So that just blew my mind. Yeah, so that just blew my mind. How Yeah, I just kind of saw it backwards right there.
Speaker 8: So this is interesting still that she just had up because that's a still. What was that little blast of energy? This is when I first got my telephoto lens, and I wanted to see how powerful it was, So I took an image of a bird a couple hundred feet away. That's great, but this is it is in the heart of the scorpion.
Speaker 5: So I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Job there that's a still so that little energy. See, if I would have moved the camera, the whole thing would be blurry. It looks like I did move it a little, but there's a lot of work that can be done. I don't think I've seen anyone park a decent sized scope on a star for four or five hours at a time. Anyone who does that is going to walk away with amazing things if they put time into it.
Speaker 6: Cro I think Ethan wanted to jump in I saw.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: No, I apologize for trying to interrupt it be an interruptive What is that tail looking like? Swirl off? The last image? Is that just because the there was movement.
Speaker 8: Well that's the funny thing. If you look at the main bulge, it looks like I did move a little, but that little streak is further than it appears I move the camera, So that would be a little energy fissure or something interesting.
Speaker 5: I was going to ask to you mentioned the firmament, and you you hypothesized that perhaps the wave might be the firmer moment. Maybe could you explain on that further. Is it maybe the edge of this energy field that is maybe the fir moment?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean you bring up the question what is the firm moment for that idea? What is the shape of the continent I'm standing on. Well, we can all sit here and guess. It's one of the things we've got to refigure out. The first time we went space, we should have known exactly what everything looks like from high Well, we didn't go there, so maybe a high altitude plane. But the firmament is something right, And the word the original word seems to translate to something firm right if you look it up rocky or whatever the Hebrew is. So I don't know. People say crystal, people say energy, people say a lot of things. But I know that a wave has to travel through a medium. So that's how I'm thinking. Unfortunately, I don't know certainly what the medium is. And by the way, it's a total guess and saying what could the wave be going through? And that's my best guess.
Speaker 7: I can show a clip I have of the difference between the lunar wave and jetwash from it cool plane.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of people say to this day it's jetwashing. They just look very different. Plus you could see planes.
Speaker 7: I think that there might be I don't know how to remove the audio the way I'm sharing it, so I apologize if it if you have to wait to respond.
Speaker 4: The waves go by and you pick what I'll call Oh I commute it actually nice.
Speaker 8: So there's the first waves, and there's going to be another.
Speaker 2: It is crazy.
Speaker 8: Real waves come in Paris for some reason.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: It's almost like the waves in and out. It's of the ocean on a beach front. How it just kind of moves itself forward and backward.
Speaker 8: Well it displaces Pick one of those creators and watch it. The waves places where you're looking at twice, like a straw going through drinking glass. See that's weird.
Speaker 4: Oh god, yeah, I did a clip on that where I zoomed in on it.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is a different wave coming from the top. There's the first, there's the second. Whoa, and there's jetwash.
Speaker 10: Oh that's way different. I mean that can't even be seen as anywhere.
Speaker 8: New People still argue it along all.
Speaker 10: People argue a lot of things.
Speaker 9: I want to touch on the firmanent idea that you had, you slightly brought it up, and then Ethan kind of re brought it up with this idea of when you were talking about all the different planes of experience and that great chain of being and that firmament being between the Earth and the moon.
Speaker 10: Or whatever it is. I like the idea.
Speaker 9: I think maybe this has been an idea in secret societies and magical societies for a long time. Is that to get past that into the higher spheres, you have to do the work and be able to basically transcend certain you know, or hit a different frequency. Consciousness is like the initial thing and everything is stemming from that. It only makes sense that then to travel amongst the stars, you would have to be in a different state of consciousness, and to do so you have to be able to fine tune your nervous system brain connection, to be able to use your brain has to do so, because that's like the magic word of all things is breath.
Speaker 10: And so it's such a.
Speaker 9: Fascinating thing to think about, something I thought about for a long time, and I love that you brought it up because of that idea. To be able to interact with the higher levels all the way.
Speaker 8: To God, elegant, right, we're not doing anything to you. You were low vibration, so you went, we're low vibration. Yeah, it has nothing to do with us. You decided to sit there and watch the news for three life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's I think, you know, there's something to that with the whole hero's journey finally accepting the call to adventure, because if you think about it, if you're the one who trapped yourself in matter to be able to have to learn the game, obviously it would only makes sense that you're the only one who can, as they say, drag yourself out of the cave and into the light.
Speaker 8: There it is, and it's so elegant because basically, you do what you do and it puts you where you do. It's not someone else. But unfortunately, some very clever dark side beings have figured out how to get you to believe in look at and participate bait with the wrong set of tools. If you want the vibration to go up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: And then it goes back to the idea of revelation of the method being. There is still karma involved in all things that we do, and so those dark sorcerers they think by revealing what they're doing in sign symbols, movies, TVs. Everything that's going on, that they're somehow maybe like clearing themselves of some kind of fucking karma that's that they're doing.
Speaker 8: I think they're I think they're more slaved out than we are.
Speaker 10: I agree with that.
Speaker 8: I get that's out to dark dark stuff, and I think that dark dark stuff me misleads them and takes advantage, just like they try to do to us. The point is is that we've come to the threshold. We're doing a new era here. It's criminally sad where I don't try to think about it too much, the number of people who lost the game in twenty twenty and beyond. But like I agree, if you're going to put yourself in a low vibrational state, you'll probably be living where low vibration lives. So maybe it's a do over. I don't know. But they did a lot of damage. It's just sneaky that they got you to do the damage to yourself. But they stepped a little further that time, didn't they. The coercion is palpable. And if you want to say that we didn't violate universal karma because you did it to yourself, and then you coerced people with their jobs. I think you're treading on thin thing. And if you want to say, what are you talking about? We put it in that movie and I said, where right there? And I'm aware right there? Oh there, that was your big notification that I was supposed to Well, your subconscious sawt you know, these are flimsy, flimsy little things, but it doesn't matter. We're we've got the divine spark of life, and we have free will, and we're now coming to the point where the batteries getting charged, and there are going to be a lot of people who aren't fallen for the same old generational bs. That's just a fact, and they're getting scared. And in that when you see things like this data dump, you've got to wonder, are they really gonna throw the truth out like that and just hope we don't do something about it, or do they have some big terrible thing coming right behind it to drag our minds off that and have to contend with something else. I don't know the answer, But the time is to focus, The time is to quit biting the fish hook. Those days need to go away.
Speaker 2: What is your just real quick. I mean I questioned these files too.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming that you're just not believing them as at phase value correct.
Speaker 2: And of course it.
Speaker 8: Doesn't matter if they're true or not. They've shown people with power and fame abusing the most week of the human beings. They've shown it, they've admitted it. If any one of you did that, you'd already be behind bars.
Speaker 2: That's one crazy thing that I do think.
Speaker 4: I mean, I didn't go through it too much, but what I did see, I was just like, how do like we see this and nobody's getting arrested and nobody's.
Speaker 8: Gonna Yeah, I'm not, I'm not participating in the revelation of method.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like something you're right with this?
Speaker 8: What happens when you see something like that that's so shocking, and then you see it worrow, and then you see it the next day, and then you see it the next week, the next month. The shock that you first felt is long gone. And that is part of the reroblem method.
Speaker 10: So it's thirty pornograph.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thirty years.
Speaker 8: In the future. People are conducting themselves like that because the Overton window moved to the right, and yeah, normal, that's part of what we're looking at. If somebody doesn't pay the piper, then the consequences will be paid, and we pay those consequences.
Speaker 2: I would even say, I've said this before.
Speaker 4: I've said it about the atomic bomb, and I even said it about Charlie Kirk. I think all that ship was done on TV to fucking like traumatize.
Speaker 2: Really, I think the atomic bombs showed it to people to.
Speaker 8: Kirk in a movie.
Speaker 9: It was years before, right, right, Snake Eyes, right, one of my favorite movies of all time. And then all this happens and you're like, what, oh, yeah, I've seen that before.
Speaker 10: It's so and they.
Speaker 8: Put Erica Kirk on a zip line going past the class that was the event. You know, it's laughable, and we sit here. This is part of the problem and why you should follow Michael Hoffman. All the truthers are making the echo chamber, which helps the revelation of methodal stream, and we point and we show nobody does anything of consequence, yeah, and thereby we normalize it.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't cover really up to date topics anymore, because I'm like, even if I'm like showing you something, what the fuck's the difference? I'd rather like present a topic that might educate you on something else that matters.
Speaker 2: I can't even involve it anymore. I don't want to.
Speaker 8: Any year and have those kinds of ideas be less insulting to me than they are this day.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 10: No, it's true, and there's something fascinating to think about.
Speaker 9: Back to what you were talking about, of the people who are doing the revelation of the method, I'd like to go back to the symbol of Plato's cave.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: Most of us don't think about the people who are behind the prisoners on the wall, who are walking around, and their images and the things they do are what is reflected on the shadows. And those are the people in control, in power, the billionaire technolgar bloodline families who are we don't think about them. And it comes even down to the more normy individual who just goes along to get along and doesn't, you know, want to wake up from the thing. They're the more droning individuals who are like every time you walk past them to get out of the cave, kicking and screaming, I might add, we are, but we forget about them, and they it's terrible almost you know, it's a.
Speaker 8: Heck of a thing. But here we are, we're at the threshold. I can guarantee you one thing for sure. Change here. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh, I just wanted to mention I think you kind of glossed over the Eric Dollard ideas that your telescope work seems to confirm.
Speaker 6: Can I give a feeling about that? Okay? So when I look at Crow's telescope work.
Speaker 7: To me, it really looks like an egg, like an ovum.
Speaker 6: Like we're looking like looking at a shell.
Speaker 7: And although it is in the hydrogen alpha wavelength, so anyone can argue that in different wa other wavelengths we might see different things that would imply different things.
Speaker 6: In this wavelength, it does look.
Speaker 7: Like the sun is hollow, and so that wouldn't be what the mainstream would say. And if you just look at these pictures of sun spots, like this is my favorite one here.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I think I have to end the video before I can put this up, But.
Speaker 7: If you look at the sun spot to me, for me personally, just intuitively, when I look at this, it's proof positive that a sun spot is like a hole looking into some kind of tunnel. And Crow has another clip that I don't have uploaded here where in video when he was using his cell phone to look at his computer screen, it looked like there was these little explosions, these little sparks, which also reminded me of what people call the zinc spark of life, when fertilization happens and the single cell zygoat comes into existence, which, if you think about it, is a scientific thing that can be observed but not explained. How does that single celled zygoat come into existence? Well, a lot of people say, well, that's evidence to our quote unquote godly origin. So that brings me back to the Sun and Eric Dollard. He's not even spiritual. He doesn't want to talk about religion. He doesn't care. He's just all about data. He doesn't even care about Crow's telescope work because it's just not his deal. He's just the electromagnetic engineer genius who says the Sun is hollow and acts like a converter that is muting or converting energy, this life giving energy.
Speaker 6: From some other place.
Speaker 7: So when you ask him what's the other place, that's where he'll shut down and he's like, I don't know, but a lot of people might say that it's converting it from heaven or the other metaphysical realm which a science can't measure, so they don't want to talk about it. So what I like about these unified field theories is that it's factoring in the metaphysical and spiritual realm that you guys are talking about today. And then we have people like Eric Dollard and Crowe's telescope work, which can explain science when we incorporate that which has been missing for so long.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think Dahllard used the word counter space when we pressed him.
Speaker 4: Do you think that those somebody mentioned it in chat and I was actually wondering the same thing. Do you think that black black stuff might be like magnetism?
Speaker 2: Well, almost like black hole.
Speaker 8: Frame will tell you is it's a bit cooler right there, and there's a lot of electromagnetic energy, and they can show the measurements that do it. But to me, I mean, we're looking at wavelengths and exactly what Rose said is true. When you're looking at the sun. The amazing thing is is if you slightly change the wavelength like this view you see here was shot in what's called the G band it's like just barely a couple clicks off what that image was shot with. But look how different the view is if you took a still out of the other one. And by the way, just so you know, all these images are real except for the color. I put the color in. I film in black and white because that's how you get the best detail. But the point I'm making with the sun, to change the wavelength even slightly really can change the view of what you're doing. So in the wavelength I am filming in, it looks like the absence of illuminating energy. But I agree with Rose. I think we're looking at an outer shell. And the mainstream will tell you that you're wrong and that what's actually going on is there's a nuclear furnace down in there, and that's how they get to tell their story that the Sun's going to die someday and we're all going to you know, it's going to swell up till it swallows every planet and blow up and humans will die, and you know the stories.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, you know, I don't know anyone that's a billion years old to you.
Speaker 9: No, no, what did they say, give me one great miracle? And I'll give you the rest.
Speaker 5: I wonder what your observations were relative to three I Alis and its interaction with the energy of the Sun that I recently saw. There was some correspondence with the Sun as it went by.
Speaker 8: There with all all the comets that go near it. Do I think some of them break up? But the comets are another thing that I think are nonsensically described. But I didn't pay a lot of attention to that with the way that I work, like, I spent all those years on the Moon, and I started to realize with the Sun and I again accidentally filmed what I call the so called Second Son, and I just intuitively knew the Sun's going to be a big deal in the era change, so I shifted all my energy over there. And so it takes so much effort and time and know how in Tedium to get this kind of footage. You'll find that I become very one track. And you can ask grows and people say, you got all these tools, why didn't you look at the comic. It's like, you really don't have any idea for me to film The four hours that took to get this, there was two hours of setup. There was three or four on the backside, getting the data transferred, and then all the production time. I mean, you're talking a lot of hours just for a clip like this, and I just kind of keep focused, so it's not much of an excuse, but this is what I'm looking at right now. If something else really kicks me between the eyes, I may, you know, pay attention. But for the most part, I'm trying to just remain focused on this and still have a little bit of life to live with my wife Nice.
Speaker 10: Can you explain to us the second sun theory?
Speaker 8: Do you have the footage? Rows?
Speaker 7: Yes, I will get it ready in just a moment, like give me twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: A thank you so much so.
Speaker 8: Years ago, I was filming with the cannon camera full spec that I was telling you about at night with the moon, and I would get bored after five hours looking at the moon and filming nothing, so I'd start scanning the sky and I kept finding this patch of light and I did it time and time again. I could never figure out what is that And it was a big patch of light, much bigger than the moon. I thought, is that the full moon? Because I would most of the time it was a full or near full moon. Is that reflecting off the firmament? It was about a third of the sky away from the moon, and I found it time and again, well cut to the chase. I got this nowhere near as good solar scope for the first time in twenty fourteen, and I was filming the Sun, and I thought about that. So I went to go scan around and lo and behold, I found another object that looks just like the Sun. Wouldn't focus quite as well as the Sun was slightly smaller, and I didn't. I had thousands and thousands of hours of moon telescope time, but not maybe not even one hundred, or very little time on the solar So I didn't want to talk out of school. Is my footage. So here's the footage that the first discovery of the so called second Sun. Watch the top of the frame. That's the sum we see, that's lens flare. That's lens flare. Some we see some we see little lens flare coming in there. Watch the top of the frame. See that thing, go buy up there, keep watching. I saw it, and I well, what the heck was that? There's the sun we see with our eyes, the one we know. What's that other object up there.
Speaker 9: And that's not lens flair, that's the whole sphiraical sun.
Speaker 10: That's like a red er.
Speaker 8: So I did everything. You'll see it dims out. I put my hand over the light block. I did everything. Well, his fate would have it. Another man, Chris van Maitri and twenty sixteen replicated this, and it was in a different place. I think it was down below the sun. This was above the sun. But that's not even the kicker. This is the kicker. In the same year twenty sixteen, this slow observatory had an astronomer streaming with a hydrogen alpha telescope the Sun because mercury was going to transit and they wanted to show the young people. Problem is that object was damn near kissing the Sun. Halfway through the stream. He says, I'll bet you're all wondering what that is. And this is what he said. I'm not kidding. You can look up the clip he said that is the second son. NASA knows about it. They just don't want you to know about it. Later there was a response that he was joking, but not only have I filmed what he was joking about, but who tells a joke like that to kids was right, there's the slow observatory. What I don't know is like some people are like the old occult idea that there are like crystal spheares going out seven or however many of them right, like the spiritual hierarchies, and that these are reflections on the next sphere up or something. There's all these ideas. But I've studied things like shri Yuk, Deeschwar and others where they say there's a binary, they flat out say it, and that it comes so many thousand years and in this era shift and in all the changes we see in the sun, it's become pale. It feels like it's more direct, but it doesn't seem to burn you as quick all these changes, Is if possible that there really is a binary? And while I kind of lean that if I want to be honest with you and me and everyone listening, which I do, I need to know a lot more. But it's there. It's not a pipe dream. It is there, and it's not there all the time. And by the way, and my other footage that I'm doing recently, it looks to me like it's tucked behind our sun almost all the time.
Speaker 10: That's fascinating. Huh.
Speaker 9: I wonder what that then could mean to like and due to our when if you know, having two sons instead of one, what you know, if the sun is this conscious ball, this conscious being of electromagnetic energy and it has this kind of thing, I wonder what that does to us as humans, and if it's also helping in this progression and this shift that's going on right now that we're in, in this cycle and this time of nature that we're in.
Speaker 10: I could only imagine it does something.
Speaker 2: I think that was a boras different.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I was beat out of And remember the film two thousand and.
Speaker 10: One, A space out of Yeah, of course, of course, remember how.
Speaker 8: Good it looked and how crappy the short. No, I'm just kidding, but there was a sequel to that movie called twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 8: At the very end of that, Roy Scheider does a little speech, my children will grow up in a world where there's two sons in the sky. Go listen to that's soliloquy at the end, And I've listened to it a few times and there's just some kind of a resonance there. But the truth is, I just need to know more which is why as soon as the ice thaws around here, I'll be back behind my scope trying to do what I can do.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a movie out right now called and it's based off a Chinese book, right three Body Problem, which I do recommend everyone to watch it, But the books are completely different. Interesting enough, But it is, you know, it could be one of those things. It comes into the collective unconscious. Somebody writes about it, and it's like as a warning for all of us, are trying to wake us up that there's more to our son then we can think about let alone it being about disclosure.
Speaker 8: Well, one thing's for sure. We got a front row seat to some very historical goings on, and if we have the presence of mind not to remain angry or afraid, that would be a very good thing in helping steer things in the direction they need to go. But I mean, we're in the thick of it here. The whole world has just been shown the truth of atrocity, and if something is not done about that, the consequences that get paid will be on us and the way we live our lives in this period of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jane, Jen, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Sir, sorry about that, boss, I totally got the times wrong.
Speaker 2: But that is the problem.
Speaker 1: That is one of the caveats to obviously being in our head of ESK, So I definitely apologize for that. You know, Google sometimes plays a little tricks on me like that. Not your fault at all, not anyone's fault, And I apologize for Crow and Rose was really looking forward to it, and I know that Nick was psyched for it for weeks in advance.
Speaker 2: So I apologize.
Speaker 8: Sincerely, but I did who has joined us? I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: My name is Jin.
Speaker 1: I have a show called Threshold Saints, and I obviously on my reject as well Nick's.
Speaker 8: I was going to ask, why did you guys get rejected?
Speaker 10: That's a question.
Speaker 1: Well I did have a follow up since Nick did bring up Kabala and I don't know if this got brought up earlier, but the idea of tiffer It being empty is actually a colistic idea. It fits perfectly because tiffer It it would be a star, so it would be empty. Considered empty, that doesn't mean that it doesn't have anything in it. It means masslessness and womanlessness. So the idea that you could perhaps have a vacuum within it, or a void as like a hyperspace. Maybe you could say gateway to travel upwards to hire conscious experiences into death and intogether, meaning into Pluto or the eclipse, and then into outer three. That would actually make a lot of sense for how someone could travel the tree. So I was just thinking to myself when Rose was showing the sun that actually Cabala explains pretty much that whole situation if you want to think of it in processes of consciousness. I'm not saying it's perfect for an outer sort of a gross example, but for a metaphysics I think it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: And even the soul decisil is looks like what he was showing with the circumpolt es.
Speaker 8: Yes, with the circumpunct exactly. I like the idea. And I'll tell you something. I used the sun gaze a lot, and for people listening that's staring at the sun. Don't do it unless you know what you're doing. You don't give all of big to babies, right. Similar thing going on there not a good thing. You can damage your eyes. But I got up to the point where I could do long stretches. But there is a equilibrium that hits at some point when you've been doing it a while and you've got your eyes locked on the sun and your bare feet are on the earth, and it starts to look like a portal. I mean, really really starts to look like a portal. And you see the work of people like Monro and others where they talk about, well, you better get your vibration above the moon or that things sucking you in. And then you see the movies where they show things exiting through the sun. It's interesting ideas for sure, But I like the Kabbala transfer over because that is some old information, and I like old information.
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts on the objects going in and out of the sun.
Speaker 8: I've never seen it, but I've seen a lot of people who don't quite get their cameras. Where a plane looks like a plane flies through the sun, that's just about how much light you're letting in. If you have that cranked way way down, you would see the plane travel all the way across the disk, even when it looks like when it that, even when it comes out the other side and it looks like it's pulling matter with it, you know what I mean? It looks like a pope's in the top and when it comes out, it like stretches behind a little bit that's just cranked down the aperture on your camera.
Speaker 1: And it will fix that. I do actually have a follow up. Sorry about that A quick one.
Speaker 2: Crow.
Speaker 1: You said that you colored the image of the sun gold. I think that you said you colored it, and then I obviously assumed gold because that makes sense. That actually also makes sense in in achabolistic way. Now, the other thing that I thought was interesting was when we were when Rose was showing the flare in a radio chromatography, the sun actually appears as lime green. So it's actually an interesting kind of al chemical thing of chrysopia, meaning that there's a greening happening before the gold emerges.
Speaker 8: That would be but yeah, that would be dead center in the color spectrum, the green and actually the guy's tiff it is harmony, right, yeah. Yeah. The guys who are much more skilled at solar work than I am, because they're really good mathematicians and astronomers, they talk about going far to the right band, which is blue or the left hand, you know, and there is the idea of green and green filters. But if you look at the color spectrum, that little sliver we see with our eyes, that green is dead center. You know, I think that what corresponds to art chakra. I think so there is a whole correspondence there that I think you're getting at.
Speaker 7: About the kanji next to gin and how I've been working on my Japanese and so the kanji for Gin would be in the word Friday kiin yobi, and the kin within kiin Yobi, meaning Friday, would mean gold. And so I just was looking up because I'm not familiar with Chinese Mandarin, but they're using in Japanese kanji, which comes from Chinese, to come to find that that kanji represents gold.
Speaker 6: So I'm just wondering.
Speaker 7: If that's why it was associated with Friday symbolically. But maybe I should ask Jin what he thinks, since he's the one who has the kanji on his.
Speaker 8: Name wrote it.
Speaker 1: Well, I am ethnic Chinese, as everybody on the panel knows, they've heard a ten million times. I apologize, but yes, so the character next to my name is Jin Teine, which is gold. But it actually refers to something interesting. I think you'll find an interesting rose is that it actually refers to Aurelius the process of gilding than something actually being gold prior. So there's an inherent chemical, alchemical excuse me, connotation to the character. It is the canopy of heaven with a sword descending down, or can also be described as the lightning strike hitting the ground. And when the strike hits the ground, which is the bottom third stroke in the character, you see like two little pieces of earth sort of get dislodged. It's supposed to be like the shining of the metal revealed underneath two.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, because that totally blows my mind, because that made me think of the word exalt. Okay, but when you talk about lightning, it's going down. But when I've talked to a lot of people about the fabric of our reality, like Luke and his divine emission theory, when people say as above, so below, he says, you know what, Actually I say so below as a as above so.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that made sense.
Speaker 1: But that way, we're in control. I believe what we are in control of our own realm. I believe that. I know this is getting a little meta, a little speculative, but I personally believe we are in control of the human realm. I think that this is our realm to control. I think that there are people in the world that believe that that get like, you know, divine certain religions, if they believe in the angels really deeply, or they believe in the these spirits really deeply, and they might even believe themselves to be communicating with them. But I believe that man is actually in control of our own realm, just as I believe man is in control of our own minds. And I think that we are agents of our own will, as grow is saying. And I think that we get to decide what we believe. And I think that the things that happen down here actually have more metaphysical implication up quote unquote up there. And I think people put way too much emphasis on what happens in the higher worlds. And I don't even think they're higher. I think that's just a way to describe them, like in the hierarchy of worlds. But actually I think our world is very high. Now I'm a Contrabuddhist, so Dharma agrees with us that the rebirth in the human world is this of the high. It does not mean that you are born like a god or anything like that, but that simply that we have choice, free agency, free will to live on this plane in the ways that we choose, in the ways that we want. So we can either be generative or we can be degenerative. That's not obviously the only choices, but those are two major ones. So I would say that it has a lot to do with it. And interesting about the Friday because in East Asian cosmology, Friday is actually associated with immortality, the god of Friday, and he often is that has a huge all this head and he is in control of what's called.
Speaker 8: The celestial peach garden.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it is interesting that he is immortal.
Speaker 6: It blows my mind.
Speaker 7: Because how did the people however many years ago, creating Kanji, know that Friday should be associated with gold, which is immortal because gold doesn't tarnish, like, how would they associate it correctly? Planetarily?
Speaker 9: And well, I think that they were much closer related to the forces of nature, you know, like as we see with like Homer's Iliad and Odyssey in the works of the past. They didn't see gods as anything as like above them. They were unfolding within the cosmic drama, so every force in the world they were able to kind of see as connected to everything. It's kind of like Julian James's work with the left right brain, like not knowing that one was talking to themselves.
Speaker 10: They were on Saturn, right, Yeah, right, well they were.
Speaker 8: We have machines thinking for us. They didn't have that either.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, well that doesn't ever work out, right.
Speaker 9: Dune shows us the roadmap of where the world is going to go the but lerry and jihad and how we have to go away from that, right, And how does.
Speaker 8: He know to write about that in the fifties or wherever it was. I mean that one thing that never really gets explained very well in the main thing. It's a huge deal. How could you have the foresight to think of such a thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, it's interesting, and that's a great question. Will This doesn't answer that question, but it is food for thought. Paul Stammet's the mushroom Guru, right. He was friends actually with Frank Herbert supposedly or they spoke once and Frank told him told Paul Stammets that the elixir of the water, the elixir water of life, which is the blue drink that he takes, which is the sandworms spice, the ultra concentrated form, and it made him do the thing that is actually him talking about a certain kind of psychedelic mushroom. That's his symbolic understanding of what that is interesting enough, and so if you do take enough of that, you do break into that d mt S experience with enough of it, and then you can see the very fabric of existence.
Speaker 8: Right, So the machine Elves told him.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, like, let's not add terrence into this.
Speaker 9: He's Terrence was definitely uh, you know, doing his thing as well.
Speaker 10: So it's fast making it.
Speaker 9: That was a good one, and it's true, it's interesting enough of how far we go, right. The machine elves again, I think are just also covering over because I've seen said elves and I think there's just another layer of of control and a veil to the next level of something else. That's my own h think though, because the gester is keeping you away in you know, like when you take DMT. A lot of people see the gester. That gester can be known as like a guardian threshold barrier of letting somebody enter into that next thing kind of like the firmament is allowing you to go up into the higher selestial spheres, and so there is this overlap into what our brain, mind, nervous system does to stop us from maybe having higher levels of experience that will completely burn out our nervous system.
Speaker 2: So I think, did anybody have any other questions or anything? Judith, did you have anything? Oh? Okay, there's something I was going to say.
Speaker 4: Totally forgot oh one thing I didn't want to mention with Friday real quick. Friday is associated with green, not necessarily gold. But I mean then again you'd be going back to Jim's I did with the picture and it being green. Find that interesting.
Speaker 8: I do have one more think, Dad Rose, should we show the Riccioli sixteen fifty one artwork?
Speaker 6: Yes, I do think we should let me bring that up.
Speaker 8: So Jason and I just recorded I did a whole episode on this image Blue Fallow, and no that I appreciate what Tycho Brahi did nice and I appreciate good artwork, particularly if there's a level of meaning in it. So we put down two hours to go over Riccioli, who was all about Tycho Brahe also he did modify in this image. He took it upon himself to modify the so called orbits of Saturn and Jupiter different than bra he had. But it's really quite an image, and it is dense with levels of meaning. I'm sure that I didn't describe everything's there. I did what I could. But this is called This is from a book called Alma jes Nuovo, which for the first time has been translated into English. So I ran out and got a hot copy. But what you're looking at here, maybe we'll go from the top down. There's actually three sevens above the hand of God there, believe it or not. There's Latin much of it script, but there's a scale below God's hand. Astria the goddess is holding the scale, and then the one hundred eyed Argis is on the other side. Under the scale is Claudius Ptolemy, and his little model is at the bottom discarded about to roll out a frame, but the scale is weighing two models. On the left we have the Copernican model that we use now, and on the right we have Tycho Brahi's model. But the Riccioli, the Jesuit priest who commissioned this and directed it, changed the orbit of Saturn and Jupiter to go around Earth instead of the way Tycho had it. But it's basically the Takonic model. But this artwork is just so exquisite, with so many levels of meaning. And it is artwork of this kind that influenced me to make my episode images. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but all these episode images either have a puzzle or levels of meaning that I originally started to do because I realized AI can't figure this out all the way like a human being can. Even some of them are simple, with just arrows to show you where to go. But that idea came from this time when very learned individuals just packed levels of information and.
Speaker 4: Nice you're a fan of bro I'm sorry you're a big fan of tackle brahe.
Speaker 8: I think it's the most valuable thing that we've been handed forward. I don't agree with all of it, but it's much more valuable to me than is the Copernican model.
Speaker 4: No, I like him too. I covered him on the show by myself. It was a very interesting character, very very amazing.
Speaker 8: His biography by any chance, well not.
Speaker 2: All of it, but I did use some of that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's an interesting, interesting area that guy had quite a little action packed life. But it's known that he denied Kepler access to the data. Yeh, and he denied everybody. And there are rumors that Kepler had to do with his death, But let me ask you, he hires Kepler to help do some math. Kepler doesn't even know how to use his tools, never did observation. Somehow Tycho dies and he walks away with the data.
Speaker 2: And because I covered. I mean, that's like.
Speaker 8: Colembo saying, who is the last person that's all him alive?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Kid? It's very very shady.
Speaker 4: I think the family even tried taking a Kepler to court to stop him from even using the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think that the image that Rose just showed you is the Jesuit order, who were among the most educated men, telling each other that we're going to give them the Copernican model, but we all know that Tycho's better. They say in the modern era that that's propaganda. Well, propaganda has to be recognized by the masses. And nobody spoke Latin, nobody was educated in all the Greek myth nobody, you know, it's ridiculous, it's it's reverse propaganda. I think it's a hoodwink the to the learned men to comprehend that there's more value in tycho than what we're handing to everyone else.
Speaker 10: Wow, yeah, that makes sense. Maybe yeah, I like that.
Speaker 9: Can you explain to the people who don't know or listen to your show, what your idea of the skyclock.
Speaker 8: It's just when I used to go on and talk, I recognize that certain topics, if you say the wrong word, you lose a lot of minds. And one of the problems was if I wanted to talk about astronomy, the astrologers would leave, and if I wanted to talk about astrology, the astronomers would leave. And I recognized that the language was doing it. So I invented a word called skyclock, and it worked. I recognized that people weren't leaving because the baggage attached the word didn't enter the conversation.
Speaker 9: Nice that smart. Yeah, like you are recreating called neologisms. It's like you're creating your own words to get around the semantic baggage that happens with what's going on.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like the spiritual hierarchies, right. That guy in the sixteen seventeen hundred said, wait a minute, I want to use new labels here that forces people in a spiritual direction. And everybody reads the Bible and knows about the Bible, so I will use those words, and it's genius to me. So I'm just copying some guy.
Speaker 9: Nice, I said, you're you're reshowing us all the magnetism off the sun there. But I think it's interesting about this is it looks like a bunch of little like.
Speaker 2: Hairs, you know what, pupil of your iris.
Speaker 10: And pupil in the iris. There you go, that's exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting is that. Have you ever heard of Robert Flood. Yes, he's got some kind of in some of his books. It looks like he's drawing the eyeball some of his uh, some of his drawings a little kind of close to that. If that circle, if that blackness was a little bit more circular, These guys wouldn't.
Speaker 8: Surprise me if it was looking at us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got some weird, weird drawings in that, dude, I don't know, might interest you.
Speaker 8: In my view, we have a lot of work to redefine. And when I say, you know, we need to throw everything out, that's a very general statement. We know a lot of things that are useful, but we need to buffet out and kick down the walls. In my view, we shouldn't say I'm a scientist. There's no room for spiritual ideas here to me. You know, back in Tycho Brahe's time, there was no difference between astronomy and astrology zero. Yeahat Man was so admired that the kings wanted him to draw charts for them. And by the way, Tycho brahe didn't never have a telescope, it was just about to be invented. Invented it, and he refined these manual tools that his data to this day is still valid. And Copernicus and Kepler they used all his work seven hundred and seventy seven stars if you refined and refined and refined, and he did that close to nature, right, There's no ingenious lens or something. He's using tubes and pendulums and you know Carpenter's tools, and look how accurate his stuff was. And you know, King said, hey, I'm getting ready to go start war with these guys, can you draw me a chart? And they fought to get that information from him because he had included a wider swath of the creation, not just the material stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, he he literally had stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you probably know this, but I'm just reiterating it for other people that don't know. Then he had like these domes that he had ship that it was like stuck into the ground and into the walls, so like even the wind wasn't fucking it up.
Speaker 2: When he was like trying to look through like these wooden things that he was making to try to look at the sky.
Speaker 8: From the firmament, he realized that that looking at light through the firmament offset it a little bit. And by the way, did you know that was the biggest observatory in the world.
Speaker 4: Supposed Yeahburg However, you say that ship and then he hadn't.
Speaker 8: The muse of astrology of astronomy Urania, which a lot of people think Urania is in that image by the way, I mean the idea fits, but I'm reasonably sure it's Astria Virgo.
Speaker 2: You know that guy he was huge into.
Speaker 4: He treated everybody on that island too, like with tinctures and herbs like he was the guy was See.
Speaker 8: When you take medicine like fortune is a guy if when you take that kind of remedy based medicine, based in nature, and you know how to time it to the skyclock you're shooting nuclear weapons that aren't nuclear. It's a whole other ballgame. I've seen people cured of things that I grew up believing could not be cured. I've been told by people everything is curable, except you know, retardation of certain kinds of brain injuries. But many of the things that I have been told aren't curable. It's not true. The body heals itself if you do the right things with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I came across stuff where he even had stuff supposedly. I mean, this is what what the source was saying, that even like some of his things around the castle where he like planted like stuff like I guess flowers and herbs that they're even done like in chunks and planetary like these are all the ones associated with Saturn, these all the ones with Jupiter, Like he even had that growing around the castle.
Speaker 8: You can still get at that. There are still people that have the knowledge. Like if you take a sunplant like I think gosh, I gotta remember correctly, I think sage, which is one of the herbs I like and grow as a sun plant. I remember cannabis is Saturn and maybe Neptune. I forget it's a couple. But each plant has its correspondent to illuminary And when you begin to know that, we think about this so and I don't want to mention it again after this, but the data don't right. I told you it's revelation. It's an our chemical procedure and we're all being initiated right now. But when did it start in the spring? Right, Real big alchemical productions begin at the string equinox, a lot of them, and they're timed out that way. So this is what's been denied us. And actually I have read completely believable and acceptable accounts from secret societies that swear the naming of Mercury and Venus was swapped so that nobody could get it down to the second because of the power that it allowed them to access. And it's not described very well. So you're thinking, well, wait a minute, does that mean the planet got swapped or just the name got swapped? And I think they're saying just the name, but I read it in more than one place, and Steiner said it, I think too, So think about that. If that's true. Back then, some was so worried that they could line the skyclock up for some procedure that would be so powerful, they needed to swap the name so they wouldn't get it on the money. It's crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 8: They do.
Speaker 9: They've done that with I think like magicians and their grimars and different things have to do that same kind of swapping so people don't get to the true secrets, so the power doesn't get land in supposedly wrong hands.
Speaker 8: You can have the potatoes, but you're not getting the meat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, that's it's it's hilarious, nice, fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually had a follow up, quick follow up to the Uranian comment, Well, there is one way crow to sort of map the tree in Kabala, so that Kender the top sphere which the community is matched with non equivalent to equivalent, but you can say is linked with Urinus in our cycle, in our current cycle, it would be Urinus.
Speaker 8: A pink color. Bring you guys hear them?
Speaker 4: Okay, it sounds like he's muffled nor about that, Yeah, Urania, or you're referring to the.
Speaker 8: SoC Sorry, you'reine as you're in as what's wrong with no.
Speaker 1: Urine can be described as related to the highest suffer.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I think.
Speaker 2: It's your mike. I think it might might be messed up right now for a second, yes, modilating, Yeah, yeah, it's going like in and out.
Speaker 10: It's the tech arkan slive guy. You got a hold of you, Gin.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like recently with streaming one, somebody always has a mic problem during the show.
Speaker 9: There's something wrong with there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry. It was a low blow.
Speaker 11: I couldn't resist what he's saying, waiting it to something that's you know, to find it. I apologize for the low joke.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 10: We're all about low bar jokes here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, don't worry about it, are you there?
Speaker 9: Jin?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe not?
Speaker 6: Is it resolved or no?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Got better?
Speaker 8: I thought you really weren't one of the rejects.
Speaker 7: So there is that if you leave and come back, it resolves the issue.
Speaker 6: Leave and come back. I can show a UFO footage from him.
Speaker 8: Sure I've done that, Gin, you should give it a try. So it's worked for me before. All right, I'm not going to tell jokes. He was saying something.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's totally fine. I'm glad that people bring levity to the situation. It's that's the best way to deal with technological issue for sure.
Speaker 8: Y And obviously I am.
Speaker 1: I am a jokester on the show, as everybody who watches the show knows.
Speaker 8: I try and you know, draw bars. I'm a little hanging fruit when you bring.
Speaker 2: It j Mike is still messed up.
Speaker 8: You let me, let me go, let me go, and come.
Speaker 10: Let's let's see the UFO stuff.
Speaker 8: F o u v GP.
Speaker 7: All right, Okay, So this is a short I recently made, and so I am very glad because he has these amazing videos from ten years ago that nobody sees anymore because people's attention spans have gone down. So now finally people are seeing it again because I chucked it down.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 8: I shot this before it was dark one night, wasn't all the way dark. And it's a craft with three thrusters on it.
Speaker 2: Oh what.
Speaker 7: Okay, wait, I put the Maybe I picked the wrong one showing Okay, this is just explaining close ups of it, but darn it, I picked the wrong short to share. Oh you don't have it, No, I can just get the regular video for that, okay, bro. And then we're going to click on the channel, and then we're going to click on the search and go to thereat.
Speaker 9: Just real quick, do you think that all of the UFO slash, ORB sighting slash, all this nonsense is Military Industrial Complex DARPA stuff, or do you think anybody has any merit to actually being interdimensional beings?
Speaker 8: Let me come at it this way. You're in the middle of the desert, twenty miles from anywhere, and you come across a shack. There's no footprints, no indication anyone walked up to the building. You go inside and there's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the table. Who put it there?
Speaker 9: Probably somebody from the military Industrial Complex.
Speaker 8: Well, I know human beings make peanut butter and jelly. I'm going with that.
Speaker 9: Okay, good, I like that, So I'm using that from go on.
Speaker 10: Okay, it works, it's great, that's great.
Speaker 8: I'm actually lying. I know for a fact that it's beings from another dimension. They love jelly. Yeah, So you can see three thrusters right there right. This thing just kept falling and falling. And by the way, I'm on my eight inch telescope and they're not made to track moving things. So I'm doing this by hand, totally shit, and it's reversed and flipped right.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Yeah, So I lose it a.
Speaker 8: Couple of times, but I do get a pretty good shot at it. And it's absolutely a craft of some kind with three discernible thrusters blasting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can lasting all oaks.
Speaker 8: It looks like that, like the little lander thing with three thrusters.
Speaker 9: So that could be like a satellite from another thing, or we think, and it's an eve and of itself.
Speaker 10: We don't know it's supposed to this.
Speaker 8: Everyone and their brother tried to match it with launches and everything. As far as I know, nobody found anything. But I mean, if it is the military industrial complex, that would be expected, right yea, or China.
Speaker 9: China's got all kinds of stuff up there that we don't know.
Speaker 10: One everyone wants to talk about.
Speaker 8: So they say, yeah, here's the inverted image. So now the thrusters are black. Oh, we got Jim back. Jan Are you there?
Speaker 3: Jen?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: How's my mic?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 8: Oh? There you go? You sound intelligible?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was bad, Thank you, Jen, appreciate it.
Speaker 8: I was gonna plug it into AI A. I know.
Speaker 2: So Jin, do you want to ask him that question.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not really a big deal. I just was tying trying to tie into Urinus, and because there is a way to sort of connect them if you associate Uranus with Tader, so you can say that there is like a sort of interchange that happens, like there's a path between them. So it's like it would be describing deonfortune as a Samon.
Speaker 2: Color.
Speaker 1: I just thought that's kind of interesting to you because you're thinking in aonic cycles, you would consider the green and pink to the aonic So that kind of slime green as we were talking about as the color of the sun, which is how it appears in chromo radio radio chromatography, and then the pink from Uranus or coather. So I just think that there's like a straight up like cabalistic sort of like working here. It's it seems like it is suggesting that it's it is what people it would say, it is what Crow is suggesting in the sense that, like I do think these are processes of consciousness that we are seeing unfold maybe alchemically in the universe, and maybe it's giving us like a hermeneutic, like a tool to understand how we can also get there. I don't necessarily think we can get there in like a spaceship, but I think we can actually get there, and maybe what's called like the mercab or the help alot, like the chariot sort of way to travel.
Speaker 8: All the luminaries represented in Kabala, even like Neptune and Urinus that we didn't know about back then.
Speaker 9: No, those two are known different and different things. It stops technically, it stops in her Metacabala. Those are like there, what are they there? How the sun moves around? There's something else. I don't remember exactly what they are, but they're not in the tree of life itself technically.
Speaker 8: Because the old idea of the seven in the old like natural sciences are where people call alchemy, the ones we could see with their eyes. That system is very tight. When you do something simple like again the color's broken out of white light. You know, it's typically seven of them, seven days in a week, these ideas. But the same people who use these systems recognize Urinus, they just say that it's not really a major influence quite yet on where we are. I don't know whether that's right or wrong, but I was interested to find out if that very old system included those luminaries before we supposedly knew about them.
Speaker 1: There definitely is a way to map outer three planets to Kabala. And now people find this very contentious, but I don't really. I think that hope mom, it can be described as Neptune. I think tetor can be described as Uranus. I think that it can also be described as Rahu and Ketu. Now I know people will say that Rahu Ketchu exist at the Moon and the Sun, but I think that that is also what makes the conversation interesting, because then there is sort of a replication of what happens in the lower world than in the higher world. So there's maybe like Nick is often spoken of his and crossing the experiences, so I think that there is that same kind of I think maybe there are multiple crossing the Abyss experiences. Maybe there are multiple times or positions on the tree that people go through certain kinds of thresholds or gay ways and like each other sort of states of consciousness. So that would actually make lital sense, especially if you were traveling on the middle path, which would be true different all the way up to Catter and then so you would experience less of the sort of molific nature of Saturn or Neptune, which are both molifics. And I think that people way underestimate the sort of nature of neptune nature.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Neptune is of the nature of the imaginal, meaning that is, often people will talk about drawing things down like ideas, narratives, words, stories in particular, and placing them together in a grammar. So they will take like sort of like deity forms or mythologies and sort of rearrange them and reposition them to be expressed in the world.
Speaker 8: That then people will sort of take on as new religious formations.
Speaker 1: And because they have the nature of Neptune, they tend to be very extreme. They tend to be very much about millenarianism, shaviorism and.
Speaker 8: Sort of way that.
Speaker 1: How to change the world, things to how to change the world, like utopian or distopian ideas.
Speaker 8: So I would say that.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is more interesting to me because it sort of removes those things as a factor.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, ahead, Well, there's an interesting point of view, Like on the molific idea of Saturn, I have seen it expressed in this way. For we are Saturn's absolutely molific. But then if you go back to like the idea of King Saturnus and the original founding of Rome, the idea is that was a golden age under Saturn. And the reason is is because if you don't have all these lessons to learn and you you know you're doing it all good, then the opposite of Saturn becomes true, the idea kind of being that we have all these things to get right and we're going to get wrapped on the knuckles until we do something along those lines.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's something important to remember, like the individual amongst it when we're speaking in an astrological sense, that how we as an individual in our charts move in the world actually matter to the just as much as how what the planets represent in and of themselves, because then representing things in and of themselves is really tough without the individual amongst everything on that chart.
Speaker 8: So interesting enough, Rose, do we have anything else that we should show?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 7: I do have examples of the wave going over Jupiter and Saturn from the take back space channel. I wasn't sure if people wanted to see that, since that's another example of the wave going over something other than the Moon.
Speaker 8: I don't don't know, have any of the fous or oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I mean, if you want to show more of your work, there's the.
Speaker 8: I think they want to see the waves rose.
Speaker 7: But yeah, let's say we do it all waves and then we can show the plasma shooting orb and the kem bomb.
Speaker 8: Cart blotch mag.
Speaker 10: Let's do it. Thank you small, we're here.
Speaker 8: Someone bring a bib. I'll take my lobster without butter after all the urn us talk.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, wait, that's okay.
Speaker 7: So while I'm bringing this up, one, don't you tell them this is this is heartwarming that Crow has gone to the supermarket and bought lobsters to bring back to the ocean, and that.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 8: It seems like the right thing to do.
Speaker 10: So you save thebs, you save the lobsters.
Speaker 8: Fifty pounds at a time.
Speaker 2: Once.
Speaker 8: Yeah, people were looking at me like that dude's got a complete feast and he's throwing it in the ocean. So get there. I'm going down and for the longest time, I don't see lobster funk oois anywhere near where I go down to the beach. So sure enough I put something and put them in. Then the sky is a sea captain I know, brings literally fifty pounds, and we're going down there and we're putting them in. I come back two days later and there's lobster pot booties all over the How is there some dude with a telescope on the other side, going honey, I think we've just paid the rent a thousand dollars. With the lobster back into the drink, Go get them. That's good, that's good.
Speaker 9: Do you think those lobsters are domesticated? So then they get lost and don't know how to swim.
Speaker 8: I was careful. I don't name any of them.
Speaker 10: That's good.
Speaker 9: He didn't get attached, and I think that's important when you're on a humanitarian mission.
Speaker 8: Well that there was lefty, but he was missing a claw.
Speaker 7: But there's video and it was really cute because first they dropped one in and then they dropped in another, and the first one went over to a little cave and then the other one joined it. So they were probably just like super happy to be free together and just tripping out over being in their natural environment. And who knows how long they had been away or if their brains could even compute time the way I am spending way much, way too much time thinking about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we fully thought they were going to duke it out, but they didn't. They discrewed. So I brought a bunch of eels down once too. I took a deal of that eels. Yeah, little eels. When we were kids, we used to go down there and we'd catch eels. We fished. That's why I'm putting the lobsters back. I fished so much and took so many lobsters, and now there's not as much as there was, and I regret not having a better mindset about how much I took. Now I ate I should have been better at that. So now I'm trying to pay my ticket off.
Speaker 10: No, I agree with that.
Speaker 9: I mean I was young ones and had a pellet gun. I totally get you.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: So anytime I've shown a video with the audio, you guys have just kept talking.
Speaker 6: So I'm assuming you're not hearing it.
Speaker 2: So I commuted it.
Speaker 8: You can mute it.
Speaker 2: I muted it.
Speaker 6: You good, you muted it. Okay.
Speaker 7: So the two that I'm playing, they have the music and sounds, so I'm going to start it now.
Speaker 6: I've inbute myself.
Speaker 12: Thank you, where's the way right, come.
Speaker 8: On now or she blows cocake island there it is?
Speaker 10: Oh shit, yeah, And I think it's important for everyone to again.
Speaker 9: Know, since we've been doing this for an hour and forty eight minutes, to know that that wave is there in a way that's like no one wants you to know that because of if you understood how planets and suns and bodies luminary bodies, what they actually were, it would help bring you.
Speaker 10: Out of the matrix, right, just as like a small summation.
Speaker 8: So check that last Jupiter when you just saw it was crazy and you can see one of the little moons at the bottom left. Oh there it is over soturn.
Speaker 10: It did it over even the rings?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Right, am I crazy? I saw that?
Speaker 8: Oh shit, the whole enchilada.
Speaker 10: Yeo, okay, okay, So then this is that disappears. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: So this would be like electric universe theory mixed with that. So the space is actually a massive body of water, So space is more of an ocean than an empty void kind of idea.
Speaker 8: I said it in twenty sixteen. Space might be better described as liquid.
Speaker 10: You know what's funny, I think I actually heard you say that back in the day. That's hilarious.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, last JFK. Yeah, he told me we shut trail all. See, it's all nautical, dude, where's your stepper's cap? You know, I thought we're going to the moon here?
Speaker 9: I mean that would make a lot of sense, especially because you know the human body we are electromagnetic beings. This makes more sense obviously with the Sun and the luminary bodies electromagnetic beings and then everything you know we have we it is water and it's a different right.
Speaker 8: Look lower left, that's one of the moons there, probably I see. Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 2: Is it an Io that became the Sun in twenty ten that movie? Oh was it?
Speaker 8: I think it was instead of Saturn? Right, they said they couldn't make the rings supposed to be Saturn.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, well who is it that says Joseph Farrell or somebody like that I listened to talked about how Saturn used to be the Sun?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: That was yeah, yeah, that's rose Crucion.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, not.
Speaker 8: The Saturn you're thinking of. It is.
Speaker 10: It's different, Yeah, it's still, but it means something.
Speaker 9: It means something that it's like, yeah, exactly, and the idea that the sun can change through time. It's not always the same massive thing that we're seeing, but.
Speaker 8: We're seeing it now. It's pale, it's changing and look at like the old Hope tradition. Well during the first sun, right, you know they're acting. It's like the moon. I'm here to tell you the moon is the most mysterious thing ever, like by a gazillion miles. Ever, why do we call it a new moon? Why isn't it just the same old moon? Well, I think three years ago that when it's new, it's see through, and when it's very young, at least for most of a day, when it starts to light up again, it's see through. And there were royal astronomers that got booted out who said I saw Jupiter through it and other things. So the moon, there is so much to learn about the moon. And by the way, it absolutely plays a role when you push up daisies.
Speaker 10: Oh for sure.
Speaker 9: I mean the moon is a correspondence on the Tree of life to Ysad.
Speaker 8: But there Soldier right in dream works, the little boy fishing on the moon for souls. He's supposed to recognize that he's fishing for souls and wait, wait a minute, he threw the bobber. I wasn't looking at the moon. That was the reflection of the moon on the lake. Every Buddhist text says, don't point to the moon, show me its reflection on the surface of a lake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that little boy is tron right, the gatekeeper into hades, into the underworld.
Speaker 8: He'll hook you up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, those dad jokes are just popping right now.
Speaker 8: What can you do with the drunken sailor?
Speaker 10: That's good?
Speaker 8: Oh, here's the exploding orb.
Speaker 10: What do you think?
Speaker 9: Do you do you subscribe to or have any credence to the idea that the moon had, Like it's kind of like a bell and rings at all?
Speaker 8: Or no, no, no, okay, not buying an ass a line, don't care, show me video. I'm still not buying it.
Speaker 9: Think got Randall Carlson and the people he talks to. He talks about things like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna tell me it wrang, Go ahead and tell me what note it played?
Speaker 10: All right, Okay, I'll reach out once I listened to that.
Speaker 7: When I first saw this and didn't know what to expect, I definitely thought it was aliens. But then as soon as it exploded and chemicals came out of it. My heart sank and I realized it was a new world order, So I thought this right.
Speaker 8: It's literally a chemtrill. Or I'm like telling my wife, I can't believe it. I've got the telescope, but I'm tracking this my hand with a telescope, and my wife's all, don't lose it, don't lose it. And all of a sudden boof, it blows up and she couldn't see it. She found it and she lost it. She's all yelling, where did it go? Where did it go? But this rained down, all this crap and this thing rains down on my left. What that there's this little device?
Speaker 2: Was this?
Speaker 8: That little red device has an antenna and it's blinking as it falls. So we had no po three days. Then the second chemtrail that got laid dropped this out of the plane. I think it was measuring and probably that little device said if you find this, mail it too, or you know, call this number. Probably something like that. But the amount of crap that came out of it, you can't even tell by the video.
Speaker 10: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: That's like the stuff you were talking about on Sean at one the other day there Nick with the weather balloons going up in the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, it was creepy too. I did want to mention on the show.
Speaker 4: I think I forgot and I'm not necessarily saying that's what it was, but some of the patents that I had that, you know, for weather modification, it was like a balloon, and then it had like these like kind of like the satellite things on it, and it was very much like basically what it was drawn. Even in the pen looked just like that shit that was in the sky when they was swearing China was spying on us. I was like, I don't know, that looks just like a weather modification balloon as well.
Speaker 8: Well. This thing had things packed whatever, all that debris is was packed inside, and that little flashing device with a big long antennae on it unpacked when it blew up and fell into neighborhood after neighborhood of houses. It was astonishing the amount of junk that came out of it. I can't really see something there was in.
Speaker 5: The UK Insider that was involved in the experiment simply released the name of it, the stratospheric Gosh, Stratospheric atmosphere Stratospheric Aerosol Transport and Nucleation Experiment, which is SATAN right, And so they the guys just literally leaked out that this was the name. They didn't say exactly what they were doing, whether modification or something, but it literally says transport and nucleation.
Speaker 2: When you need her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, since I don't believe they've they've stopped releasing the results of the experiment.
Speaker 8: Well, a bunch of people this last snowstorm collected samples and got it tested. There there's some bad stuff in the snow. Yeah, in certain places it's just toxic.
Speaker 2: Heard that from a lot of homesteaders.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that made that comment. Yeah, aluminum, um, astrontium. That's a lot more beyond that.
Speaker 8: I mean, radioactive material, biological bacteria, synthetic stuff, poisons, metals. I mean, it's just like, holy yeah, play some Zeppelin for them. Your time is gonna come. I got the shooting more bap. This is the most vexing clip I ever shot. Used to be back in the day when we saw cam trails quite often, we all these little orbs, they are little balls of light. This day they were all over the sky and I had this cheap crappy camera, and my wife said, go get the telescope, and I said, I'm afraid by the time I get it set up, we'll miss them. So I'm using this little crappy handheld. What you're gonna see is one of these little balls of light. That last thing that blew up, I thought it was one of these, but it wasn't. Anyhow, these little skyfish things were flying around. Never saw them before this. So this dot of light, which is an orb you can see them right there, goes down into the camptrail. The camp trails going to left and frame with the wind, and this thing flies into the wind. Now at one point it's going to shoot two plasma beams into the chemptrail. Not kidding you, a ball of light shoots two plasma beams. For lack of better description terms, these are just the little skyfish things that I never saw before, puzzling all over the place. They were white, and they had like a weird tail on them that you can't really see. This was a terrible camera.
Speaker 2: That is so crazy. Okay, here we go. I think.
Speaker 6: Should I forward it a little bit?
Speaker 8: Not sure yet. I don't even see the orb yet.
Speaker 7: Usually it's more interesting anyway, what you're doing all the zooming in and contrast changing. Yeah, because I've got it muted and you're probably just talking.
Speaker 8: Forward a little bit. Okay, there it is. So there's a little orb right above the chemtrail, just a little to the right of center. See the little light dot. Yeah, that's an orb, a real orb, and they look like little balls of plasma light or something. This thing, like the chemtrail, is being blown to the left of frame. This thing's going to fall in to the chemtrail and then go against the wind. And I'll try to tell you as best I can when it's going to shoot the plasma beams. But look, it's meandering. It's clearly under intelligent control. There's a couple camera. Okay, is this FeAs to get ready? Look at it very carefully. You're going to see two plasma beams come out of it right there, right there. Oh shit, And I think I watched this now you can see it.
Speaker 2: See that. What the hell is that?
Speaker 8: It's a ball of light shooting little laser beams.
Speaker 10: Yeah, some Star Wars.
Speaker 8: Shit, we're crying in the beer. How do you describe that?
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's like a drone in this weather modification.
Speaker 8: This has nothing to do with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Speaker 10: Definitely not. No, this is definitely jam.
Speaker 8: This is like preserves.
Speaker 7: What's vexting is that you put a circle at the place where we don't see it anymore, under the exception that that might be a target.
Speaker 2: I had to mess it.
Speaker 8: I was just messing with you. There you go, there's a shot.
Speaker 6: I ve us really slid down.
Speaker 8: I mean, how do you describe it? Here's there's more to the story. So there were I think many many orbs around this one chemtrail, and I zeroed in on that one. So I produced this clip within a day or so put it up. And from the point I put this clip, we never saw naked eye orbs again, and they were pretty common before this. So either that's a quinkad inc which I don't believe in, but I'm just telling you, if you see one of these now, it's a rare event with your naked eye, and if you can see what it's doing, I almost wonder if they can cloak them or whatever. But I mean, come on, this is the ball of light literally shooting plasma or something into the chemtrail. I mean, what's it shooting at.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 8: Well, there's another one at the bottom. They're actually in this frame. There's another one, and I think it shoots too, you just can't see it very well. So is that it did? We? Uh?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean I don't think there's anything we could bring up too quickly other than if I found the vortex one.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think we con heered it a lot.
Speaker 7: But remember there's there's nineteen solar investigation videos on your website for members, and the two hour film, and then of course all of the clips that.
Speaker 8: Let me explain that, so Crow Triple seven Radio is we're all Crow Triple seven stuff goes. And the reason for that. If people want to say, oh, you're a money grubber, let me tell you something. We struggle to pay our bills. We're not millionaires. But anyhow, all the stuff I put up on YouTube, like the original Lunar Wave you guys saw here today, like a year or two after it had already been on YouTube all at the time, I got a notice from them that they have rights to everything ever uploaded their channel, and if they wanted to use the content for say a commercial, they could now on top of the sense. That's it. None of my work goes to platforms that sensor or try to control. So I'm running everything we do on a private server, which guarantees we don't sensor language. We conduct ourselves like adults. But all my solar work, all of it is on the website for you to members. I filmed the lunar wave in front of the sun, so now there's a solar wave too, and that footage is available for members. So I'm just explaining to you why we do it the way we do it. To me, censorship is the definition of evil. It's not meant to protect anyone of anything. It is to control human thought. And I got news for the people who think that's a good idea. We have all been granted the divine spark of life, and with that comes free will, and it is the most special gift you could ever be granted. And if you want to look at Buddhism or other ancient things, they'll tell you gods that don't have free will. Just to put a fine point on it, it's to control your free will and to reprogram you to censor yourself. On the private server, all that stuff is maintained. There have been I don't know how many clips to lead it off YouTube. Every episode that's been censored to deleted exists on the private server. So that's why we do it this way, and that's why the membership that helps us support a private server gets free access to everything. Thank you very much, because I ain't playing the censorship.
Speaker 2: Gamebly No, I wish I had my own service.
Speaker 8: I conduct myself like an adult. I'm a compassionate individual. I don't do harm, so censorship shouldn't be part.
Speaker 2: Of what I do. Oh no, I agree with that. Did anybody have any more questions anything? Can you got anything?
Speaker 8: All right, we're in overtime. I think I'm getting time and a half.
Speaker 2: Now, right, yeah, yeah, they were even over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I was thinking I think we only had until nine, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to this.
Speaker 8: What do you mean I'm not getting paid?
Speaker 4: That was volunteer. That's a community service right there. Thank you very much for for both of these coming on. That was really that was some wild, wild.
Speaker 8: Stuffs, man, she keeps the engine moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 6: Really fun?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, no, it really was that was some that's actually I'll actually have to go back and rewatch this.
Speaker 7: It's really cool to talk to people who actually know things, and thank you talking to people where it's just like their eyes glaze over. And I try to explain this to anyone in my family, I just feel like I'm going to get, you know, isolated in black sheet even more so I try to This is a good outlet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, plug me, I gotta go get my booster shot. Yeah, what's wrong with my left eye?
Speaker 10: That gletching out over the check it out magnets stick to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh yeah, before we wrap.
Speaker 4: It up, I'll let the other rejects bunch of this stuff real quick this time. Jin, since you didn't you weren't here at the beginning, everybody you know where they could find you.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about that, And apologies for the technical issues. Obviously, we got too much in the polarities and you know, the Heavenly host if you want to call it that, they didn't like it or or we were just too powerful and we, you know, kind of blew them away.
Speaker 8: So I'm just saying, if you're going to say rejects.
Speaker 1: Can happen, absolutely well. We always we always joke about writing the polarities on the show. So I think it's perfectly perfectly fitting that, you know, a conversation like this happens and other things also happen. So it's also very uranian to have like an effect on the electronics, right, So it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I want to just think and.
Speaker 1: Apologize both to Crow and Rose as well as of course Nick, Brandon and Judith for my tardiness.
Speaker 8: I don't know what's going on with me lately. I just kind of all over with the place. But thank you so much for inviting me on.
Speaker 1: Nick mister ninety three boss of course, Brandon my friend, my buddy, my brother, and the Gray Lodge. Of course he didn't really know he was getting added, but he's part of it now. So Judith, of course, I love working with you. Thank you so much for coming on. And Crow and Rose, it was awesome to meet you after all these years of like hearing you on other shows and like you're show and just like all the periphial sort of like interactions we've had. I appreciate it very much, and I thought this was a great show and a great presentation. So if you want to find me, they can check me out at Wucong Reborn to w uk and g Reborn or at Threshold Saints on Spotify, Apple, Ig, and Twitter. You can follow the show account or at Threshold Saints dot substack dot com. You can also follow the Gray Lodge at the True Gray Lodge t r V Gray Lodge dot com where you can follow all of the brothers and you can see what we're up to on Friday, February thirteenth, which will be will as the Cause of Fire, which is an exposition on the NASA SETH, which will be aired live on x but also recorded to YouTube. So like and subscribe to our Great Lodge YouTube channel. Thank you again, amazing show.
Speaker 2: I'll catch the top.
Speaker 8: Fifty that I missed after the playback, and yeah, it was amazing. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Have a great night.
Speaker 2: Thank you just appreciate you. Appreciate you making it anyway.
Speaker 1: And likewise, thank you so much. Crow, appreciate it, and you Judith, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Guess first, thank you Nick for having me on.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy Crow and Rose. It was a pleasure, enlightening and I find the work that you're doing very prophetic because how it aligns with spirituality.
Speaker 6: And thank you so much for doing this work.
Speaker 7: I love it, so like I hope that we can come back and hear more about what you do and just keep the conversation going, because that's what we want, is not to just repeat the same thing over and over again. But someone on the panel said, you know, if we get maybe it was crow, if we have more people thinking about things, that will help.
Speaker 6: Move things forwards.
Speaker 7: So we want more people to add their brains to the concepts and then help us to shed away that which is not true.
Speaker 6: Because the one thing about this.
Speaker 7: Community that I think I would want everyone to focus on the most is the ability to let go of information once.
Speaker 6: They find out that they made a mistake.
Speaker 7: Because unfortunately, after about ten years, it came to a point where people were, you know, they had the truth hit them in the face and they ignored it and it broke my heart. So I just want to kind of want to be a crusader for acknowledging and that will be the most heroic thing one can do, is when they've made a mistake.
Speaker 2: Thank you both, Thank you both.
Speaker 8: On Judith, did you say where people can find you? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh I'm sorry, Yes, Actually I wanted to just not to start another discussion. I just wanted to put an air airworm in there for when you do come back on Wink Wink, possibly quantum quantum physics. I would probably like to talk to you about that and how it works within how you go about it. But that's just that's a whole different.
Speaker 8: Luke.
Speaker 7: We'll bring back Luke and we'll do an episode with him so he can speak directly about that torsion that causes the scale or not which causes the periodic table of elements which he can match up.
Speaker 8: Oh really, you'll make your head hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh that's exactly what I want.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we love that, definitely love that.
Speaker 8: That's great, Dane, really, but I'm kidding, he's young.
Speaker 2: I was like, he's got bad beat.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure he's got a driver's license.
Speaker 2: But Judith, real quick you.
Speaker 9: Can.
Speaker 3: You can find me on YouTube as a loon and on Access the Loon, and I focus more on mindfulness and self awareness. And again, thank you for having me, and thank you so much Crow and Rose for enlightening us.
Speaker 8: Oh thank you guys for having us on and in the chat. I'm actually going to write the address to the private servers so people could come and join us. Free speech.
Speaker 2: I'll put it in the chat too. I mean I put it in the show.
Speaker 8: I forgot what is that's okay? I think actually six sixty six in Hebrew or something, so maybe I did know. I forgot the WS.
Speaker 7: I was blown away by the knowledge that Brandon put forth tonight as well. I feel like we could even do like a Crow episode with all of the guests on panel, so much, so much knowledge brought to the table.
Speaker 6: Really cool.
Speaker 4: Thank you, yeah, thank you, and brand One thing I was going to say too, if you come back on, there's probably more rejects that weren't here than or even on the show. So I mean I could even bring other people on, you know, bring Judith back, since you know should be excited. But you know what I'm saying, there's even more people here I can bring to the table that have different point of views, So we can definitely make that work.
Speaker 8: But if you get enough of together regularly, they're no longer rejects.
Speaker 2: Exactly there Chod the right direction.
Speaker 8: Fin Anyhow, for everyone listening, I hope we see you as members of Crow Triple seven Radio. We truly truly protect free speech, and everything we've done from episode one is available to members for free, and many people go back to episode one and listen forward because there's only so many times you can talk about nine to eleven or some other thing. But those early episodes, people are blown away quite often, and you get shoot the moon. And the only access to my current solar work is on that website because Google ain't getting its little stanky fingers on anything of mine anymore. So if you see something on one of these platforms, you're looking at a pittance. It's not the meat and potatoes. It's probably not even the whole potato.
Speaker 7: You definitely won't see forty four death doors that to get it to you an automatically automatic strike.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we did forty four death doors because at that period, you know, cable news was going crazy with the death and codes the way they do. Wait a minute, we got to stay on a live we're on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't. I don't sense of myself on this shit.
Speaker 8: Forty four the alive code.
Speaker 2: But real quick to wrap it up, Randon, please right now?
Speaker 10: Nice? Well, thank you Nick, thank you Crow, thank you Rose. You guys.
Speaker 9: I've been waiting to hear and chat with you for a long time, so I'm very grateful that you came on to not only the cult rejects, but then that Nick allows me to come on and also chat with you, because the occult rejects are talking to all people, which is why I like what Nick's doing so well. And it brings people in from the you know, the more hated term conspiracy, you know, alternative knowledge, alternative history, all the way to the occult style. So some it's a beautiful thing. And I just can't thank you enough Nick every time we're on.
Speaker 10: Doing this thing, as well as Crow.
Speaker 9: You're kind of one of the goaded uh, You're one of the goad notes out there of truthers trying to red pill the world.
Speaker 10: So I thank you both so much.
Speaker 8: A goat you.
Speaker 10: You can be whatever animal you want. You can be g o a t greatest of all time. Let's do it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 9: Go subscribe to Vegas in the Media, where we break down all the things literature, anime, comic books, music, and all of that's coming at us to show you that me there is magic in the world, and there is meaning in this postmodern nonsense, and with us all together we can break free from the matrix. That's all I got. Thank you, Nick, Thank you Crow, Thank you Jin and Judith and Rose.
Speaker 10: What a beautiful night.
Speaker 2: Huh nice to meet you.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 6: Yes, don't be a toys r us kid.
Speaker 2: Can we go back to those days?
Speaker 3: I go with it.
Speaker 2: It's a Nintendo game of some shit.
Speaker 8: I drink Doctor Pepper and I'm proud.
Speaker 2: Memories? Man? Fuck?
Speaker 4: Do you too want to just I know you've mentioned it plenty of times, but just before we wrap it up, do you want to plug everything one more time?
Speaker 8: All right, Rose, you want to do it this time? Crow?
Speaker 7: Triple seven Radio dot Com c r R o W seven seven seven Radio dot com. If you become a member, you get access to over one thy four hundred hours of radio and plus nineteen solar investigation videos and a video episode that covers the movie Michael with John Travolta showing that he isn't an angel but more of an angle of the Sun zodiac Wink wink, and a two hour film called Shoot the Shoot the Moon, featuring all of the telescope work, a lot of which you already saw here tonight for free, but with beautiful music that was orchestrated by an LSU professor. So you could see the trailer on the website and if you want to join, we would love to have you because we have a whole private forum where people can say anything they want and it's not on a corporate platform.
Speaker 8: Damn, she's way better at that than I am. I was just going to say, it's content with balls, and then you got like a scrotal lacking. You can go there. Yeah, you killed it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's why you need a producer, Carl. That's great.
Speaker 2: That was awesome professional, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: But yeah, thank you both again, and I really look forward to having a conversation with you both in the future. This was really fun and that was some wild shit you brote to the table. So thank you both very much, and thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. A lot of people here, a lot of people chatting it up. That's why we go live and until the next one, everybody be well later.
Speaker 2: I mean