Speaker 1: Hey, hey, what do you say about me to day? Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey hey hey hey hey hey? What I say today?
Speaker 1: What I do today?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey?
Speaker 1: Wold I say what I do even nothing? Day? Tell me why? Another body?
Speaker 3: Hold?
Speaker 1: Hell me? Why he know the budda he say?
Speaker 3: Tell me why and know the butaing?
Speaker 1: H Yeah? Thank you guys so much? What is up?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 1: How is everyone loa on? You do?
Speaker 5: OK?
Speaker 1: But what's up? Guys? Give me one minute?
Speaker 6: Let me tell the people on our Facebook page?
Speaker 5: Yuh?
Speaker 1: On YouTube? Yeah? By? What is up? How is everybody doing today? Let me tweet this out?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? If you guys want to check out my check out my stuff, It's on my about page on my YouTube page. I know I'm on mobile right now. I know that a lot of people. I hope everybody is checking out. If you're not, if you're not, sup to my channel, shop to my channel, please sup to it. I'm doing a stream today just I'm just doing a small one today because I just wanted people to I hope everyone is staying safe this morning, this acternoon, this evening. I appreciate. Yeah, I appreciate everybody that comes by and sees the show. I hope everyone is here. I hope that a lot of you are watching live not live. Hit the lot button, y'all. We're doing it, We're killing it. We're by the way. I know. Yeah, let me m I on APO. But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing this this afternoon, this evening? It's a resting too, Yeah, yeah, it's a dozen't shoo called a do kids? Who gets a read bob? Yes, I I'm singer.
Speaker 2: I'm a little dacasey have bad so wood you?
Speaker 1: Oh d.
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: It's a rest and day? What is it?
Speaker 3: Word that?
Speaker 1: What's up guys? I hope everyone is staying safe. My link social links are on my bout page, including my stuff for my buy me a coffee and all that. It's all my social my bout page. If anybody does want to come, I appreciate everybody showing up. My name is Jake. I'm a full time jaroty content creator, YouTube life sham who's on the spectrum. I am a little crazy, but if if you like crazy, welcome to my world. But I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is watching live not live, live not live. I hope everyone here in rest. Yeah, yeah, I hope everybody is watching. The world is watching, by the way, m hm, m hm, by heaven to good addd.
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If anybody that does want to support this channel, by the way, own urban brain and nerve and brain, own neurdan brain and a nerve and brain. What's up? How you doing on nerdn brain? How you guys? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: If you guys don't know who owned nerven brain? Is he is the guy that is? Is he? The world is watching?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you have to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hope everyone is staying safe. By the way, unnothern brain unnurvenbrain dot com. Guys, go check out unnerven brain. What you got a nerve and brain?
Speaker 7: What you got?
Speaker 1: Just? Uh, what do you need me to say? What do you need to do? Just to send me send me the dates and I'll and I'll get done for you. I need Yeah, what you need? A nerve? What you got?
Speaker 7: Let me let me know if you need my assistant or something. Mhm, just hit me up, Just hit me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have I'll just give you here. What here's the thing. I've done this before with album.
Speaker 7: So what I'll do is I will just give me the lines you want me to do, and I can do and then you can do them with.
Speaker 1: The beat I could do. I can send you the audio and then or I can do what I do a lot of times, but shut off, dabble. Yeah. I just wanted to pop on for a few minutes to do a stream. Yeah yeah, but uh, I hope everybody is staying safe by the way, by the way, if anybody that does. By the way, there is the unnerven brain shirt. Yeah, buddy, yeah, old urban brain brain go away? Who had another day?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 3: Neven brain? Who never brain?
Speaker 4: Nerven brain?
Speaker 1: By the way, another brain ann brain old.
Speaker 3: Brain brain come away? Oh never brain dead? Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Who I say, Tell you what dude? Tell me?
Speaker 3: Worlds it?
Speaker 1: Who I see?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Well we met?
Speaker 1: Do you need it tonight? What do you need me to do? If we could just have it? I just if you want to come up, I put a link in the in the group chat. Yeah. But I hope everybody that do you watch Stevie Richard's show?
Speaker 7: Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Who's Stevie Richard? I know his show. I love I have friends with James, and Stevie's a good guy. I love Stevie. What you need you to Do? I watched the show. Yeah, I watch Stevie's. I watched Dutches, I watched Our Sometimes. I love watching the show. What Happened One with Conrad? It What Happened One with Tony Shavani and Conrad. Yeah, yeah, I do watch that. Yeah, but all right, guys, I'm gonna just get out of here. Y'all been hummy. Vince Russo, Ben hummy, Knny Bowling. I still watch a little bit of Kenny. If I get recommended that Katy Bolan's awesome. Boland is awesome. I watched Jim Cornett, I watch Francine show. I watched I used to I used to have a sound picture from Leita. Lida actually sent me a sign picture. Lida the wrestler, the professional former professional wrestler. Amy Dumas actually sent me a sign picture. Mm hm, I don't know where I put that damn picture. Yeah, all right, let.
Speaker 7: Me know what you want me to do.
Speaker 1: I wonder why we get along. Yeah, but let me know what you want me to do for your song and I'll and I'll get it to you. And you're gonna have to do something. You're gonna have to do some audio mixing and stuff, but I'll get it done for you.
Speaker 7: Brother, and did.
Speaker 1: And I and I just want to say thank you guys. All right, love you guys. Bye,