Speaker 1: I hope that you are following along the Ben and Skin Show on social media. We all of our show, you know, our show, The Ben and Skin Show. We have our own show accounts on Instagram, on Facebook, on Twitter, and then there's even a Facebook group called the Freak After Party that we like to engage with our with our listeners. And then of course ninety seven one the Eagle has social media accounts as well.
Speaker 2: We love, love, love.
Speaker 1: Interacting with you and connecting with you, so please be sure to follow us on to socials. We'll get into some sports coming up here momentarily, but right now start for this.
Speaker 3: Skin is Track, another edition of things Skin Is Tracking.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you have multiple things I'm tracking right now and I just want to rapid fire hit them.
Speaker 2: First things.
Speaker 4: First, do you guys like Molay Welcome Away?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is, all right? I think that answers the question.
Speaker 4: Mollay is like some of the sauce, Yeah, not really.
Speaker 2: I don't like it either.
Speaker 4: It's like you'll see it with Mexican food and it's almost like a not chocolate but kind of like a brown chocolatey kind of sauce. But it's not a dessert and a lot of times it's served like a masa thing of some sort, and I'd never really liked it. Like there's some aspects of quote unquote authentic Mexican food that I just don't f with.
Speaker 2: I don't know what masa is either, I don't know what any of these words mean.
Speaker 4: Masa is like corn stuff, right, like like tamales, Like that's like a massa bait like that Mealy stuff that's that's like masa, right, And so I had never really ft with it. And my wife, you know, her mom is from Mexico and does a lot of authentic Mexican food.
Speaker 2: But my wife doesn't like it either.
Speaker 4: So that gets me off the hook, right, I never have to mess with Molly Man.
Speaker 2: We went to this.
Speaker 4: Quote unquote authentic Mexican food place, which even that there's a lot of variance there there. You can go to like Street Talk goes it or a dollar a taco and don't cost anything and it's authentic Mexican food, or you can go to a nice nice like it was like, say, this is what they would serve in Monterey, like ponchos, like ponchos exactly, Like you go to Monterey to one of those nice resorts and you raise the flag and you run to the toilet. So anyways, we went to this place in the Design district called uh Carlos Elegante.
Speaker 2: Yes, cousin of Sabado Higanti. Is that right? Nope, Okay, that's a show usion. I used to sell that. How did you sell on Francisco?
Speaker 3: It's Grunde, It's Next Time Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: It's pretty awesome. I want to do a television show.
Speaker 4: I want to do a period piece where it's like two thousand and five and it's been selling Mexican television mostly.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to get us on the radio, and then also I would put in some orders.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine being having to sell Mexican television.
Speaker 1: Imagine the way that they talked about me, like the Mexican you know.
Speaker 4: Green Gold, this guy sucks man. So we went to this place and you know, we're looking at the men. You're like, I don't even I don't even know what to do. Man, There's like all these options and I'm confused by everything. So there's a thing called the Elegante experience. So they just bring it all out.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We know that you're confused by the menu. We'll just bring you all these courses, trust us. So they brought out the molay and I could just see the look on my wife's face.
Speaker 2: Like a crab. I hate molay, dude. It was spectacular. It was so good.
Speaker 4: It was like less chocolatey on the I don't know if they call it gravy or sauce or whatever they call it.
Speaker 2: And then their massa had brisket in the middle of it. We're looking at Molly's sauce here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that before, right, Mexican food restaurants, like never ordered it, Like I never order menudo. You know, there's tongue and there's brain, and I don't know which is which lingua. Lingua's tongue and I think manudo's balls or brain or yeah, so there's certain things I never mess with.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, I'm good. Oh that's Brandon's.
Speaker 1: Play your cards, right, yeah, spend enough on dinner if they have any left, yep.
Speaker 4: So what I want all of you to do in the next week is I want you to go somewhere and try Moley and report back. And I don't see if any of you have a good mole experience. No, all right, here's one of my favorite trends I saw on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Give you so many assignments and you never do.
Speaker 4: There's a group of guys that every every w NBA game that Angel Reese is in, they bet fifteen thousand dollars on whether or not her first shot is going to go in, and they always bet against it, and they had won five in a row.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think, have you seen this all this?
Speaker 4: And so they put themselves on TikTok as they're watching the beginning of the game and they're all pushing each other, and she.
Speaker 2: And every one of her layups hit the underside of the rim and they just started going crazy.
Speaker 4: And so they were on a heater and so I lost track, but they had made seventy five thousand dollars on Fox straight games. Wow, just betting again because you guys have watched her player, right, she's wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't make a layup, No.
Speaker 4: She's like she's this kind of reduces one of my old time favorite players. But she's sort of like the female Moses Malone where he would get eighteen rebounds a game because he'd just keep rebounding his own shot and going back up with it as he's just like a bowl in there when we're sorry.
Speaker 3: When we were at BFD, there's a little basketball goal set up by where the buses wearing.
Speaker 2: We had to go up for a group pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I made a couple of shots, and then Woody from the Morning Show here like he looked over as I just clanked one, and then he called me angel Reese and I was like, you missed the first two shots at taken Clark.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know that she was known for clanking. Apparently she is, Yeah, she is. She's a low percentage shooter. Now that shot.
Speaker 1: I was standing right next to Woody when he said that to you, and he said, you didn't just miss it, like you hit the top of the backboard and then it bounced out of the parking lot like it missed everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, where were you on the first two? Just swished a hold? Yeah, the first two were amazing. I was like, whoa kt where did this come from? All Right?
Speaker 4: Finally and one more thing I'm tracking. Oh, I just got an update from our homie, John Lindstrom. He said the mole at El Viccino next to Burger Schmirger, which I ate there not too long ago. Uh, he said, is incredible. And I can tell you that El Veccino place is fantastic. Maybe it's a casino. It's v E C I N O. It's East Dallas, right next door to Burger Schmirger. And that Burger Schmurder place.
Speaker 1: That's the place kt' so there that's supposed to be the best burger in town or one of them.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it's so it's on fire, dude, boys, yeah we uh if you so they opened it three, you better get there at two thirty.
Speaker 2: You're gonna wait in the parking.
Speaker 3: Line every time so far that if you hang around and go at seven you can walk right in.
Speaker 2: Is that right when I was there? Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh? But anyways, Burger Schmurger, we did we did this one. We did this while you were gone in one week. Guess how many pounds of meat they sold in one week?
Speaker 2: Burger Schmerger. Yeah, you got the data.
Speaker 4: I got the data and I threw it at Katie and Christina and they couldn't tell if they were freaked out or not.
Speaker 2: I want to hear bins again.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they did really well guess how many pounds of meat they sold.
Speaker 2: In one week.
Speaker 1: So I would think a quarter pounder is probably the average size of a burger, right, so this is our logic. Yeah, a quarter pounder, and I would say that they would do uh, I don't know. They're opening every day, seven days a week. Yeah, but not for lunch. They opened it three. Okay, they opened a three. So I would say they would do two hundred burgers per night, so two hundreds, So that would be he's not using a pin one hundred pounds, right, so right now, two hundred, two.
Speaker 2: Hundred quarter pounders would be.
Speaker 1: Twenty five pounds, No, fifty fifty pounds, right, pounds, so fifty pounds times seven days, so that'd be three hundred and fifty pounds per week.
Speaker 2: You did better than me and Christina. Yeah, as we guess like ten thousand pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they guess ten thousand pounds, and then when they start doing the math, they're like, oh right, yeah, am I right?
Speaker 2: That's they did in one week. Nine hundred pounds. Oh my god, that's what I said. Okay, So then and that's what I said.
Speaker 4: I was like nine hundred pounds, and then I brought it to the air and they go, I don't know, ten thousand pounds.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, n hundred pounds. So think about that logic. So if it's quarter pounders, okay, so.
Speaker 4: That basically selling an entire like sophomore in high school worth of meat to day.
Speaker 1: That's thirty six hundred Okay, Yeah, that's that's a lot, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Meats, a lot of meat. The number one, A lot of meat. You need to get down there. I gotta go. Yeah, it's and it's opened seven days a week, open it three, I think.
Speaker 1: So they're so good. All right, sports, all right, coming up next? Where are we going to go in our sports talk? I've seen their clothes on Mondays and Tuesdays, all right, and.
Speaker 2: They still did nine hundred pounds. Said other side that they're open at eleven am. So I got screwed on that and I shot up there at one and they were close. I went to Elvasino and apparently they have great molay. They're still wonderful in sports.
Speaker 3: What was Luca doing with Lebron and Steve Nash on the Internet radio