Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty right.
Speaker 2: Don't be ridiculous, darling, it's mo on the movies, not a.
Speaker 3: Janski, mister mo Kelly. It's Later with Mo Kelly live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. We were really late last segment. Let me just introduce our guests, mister Chris Woolsey of Video TV.
Speaker 2: Chris is good to see you again, sir. How are you.
Speaker 4: I am well, it is good to be seen by you.
Speaker 2: You have some great offerings.
Speaker 3: Let's remind everyone about the Watch Free Plus app very quickly.
Speaker 4: Yes, so, if you have a Video TV you just need to turn it on. Go down to Watch Free Plus. Click on it. You can watch over three hundred live streaming channels or tens of thousands of on demand movies and TV shows absolutely free. You said free, right, free is what I said? All right, absolutely, And if you don't have a Visio that is the proper response. Well done. If you don't have a Visio TV, do not worry. All you have to do is go to the app store, download the free Visio mobile app to your favorite mobile device, create a free Visio account, and you too are off to the races, and you can watch over three hundred live streaming channels with tons of free entertainment.
Speaker 2: We want to start you out there.
Speaker 3: So when we talk about these titles which are available right now for you to watch for free, you know exactly where to go get it exactly. Okay, you have some sci fi and some action offerings. You have me at sci fi. I love sci fi. I love action, but I mean both particularly love sci fi. What is the watch free app watch three plus app featuring this week?
Speaker 4: We've got a ton of great sci fi. We figured, you know, May the Fourth is coming up. May the Fourth be with you, So we thought it was appropriate that we should hand pick a few amazing sci fi titles to talk about tonight. One of my favorites, one of my favorite directors is the twenty thirteen snow Piercer.
Speaker 3: I really liked that movie, but I'm not a fan of the TV show.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch the TV show. I've only seen the movie. No, stay with the movie. Okay, yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the movie's phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Directed by Bung June Hoe, who obviously wrote and directed Parasite. He's the toast of Hollywood at the moment and snow Piercer played by Chris starring Chris Evans Till the Swinton ed Harris John Hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a hell of a cast, great cast.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you could have that same cast together today and afford them.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, I think. I think it was a little bit of lightning in the bottle and it's such a cool conceit to. It's a train that perpetually circles the globe holding what remains of humanity after an apocalyptic shift in the world temperature has turned the earth into an ice box.
Speaker 3: And they have different cars relative to status in society.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the way I can describe it. Yes, And that's kind.
Speaker 4: Of an ongoing theme with with bon Joun Home, you know, with most of those movies, especially like Paris Site.
Speaker 2: Yep, ye for sure.
Speaker 3: Look, I just knew I lost it and I don't want to give it away for those people who haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: All I can say is crickets. That's all I'm gonna say say it. That's all you have to say.
Speaker 4: All I know is like, oh oh oh, if you know, you know, yes, if you know you know anyhows what else you got so we have? I just this movie is just it's such a crazy film. Two thousand and one's Donnie Darko another good one. This movie may have more subreddits than any movie in history. It has this insane cult following. It was not successful in the original box office, not but since then it has amassed this legion of fans and there if you go and just google it on the Internet, there are whole hundreds of web pages built about every aspect of this film. What did this mean? Who is this guy?
Speaker 2: Why was he eating an ice cream cone? Like? There's just all these crazy things.
Speaker 4: But it's a I was trying to explain to some of the other day and I said, if you've never done hard drugs, and I hope you haven't too, you don't need to Just watch Donnie Darko and you will have probably a very similar experience.
Speaker 3: This is what I love about streaming specifically, because you could have a movie which underperformed at the box office. But people find movies at different points in history. You may not find it when it first comes out, but you may find it five or ten years later. It could be a different generation. It could be your son who may find it, and then they see things in it that we didn't originally see or value at the time when it was in the box office in theaters for all of six weeks or whatever it was, and then it just builds this community. I mean there are movies like Roadhouse, for example, that was not a box office success. No, people just found it and it just turned into this thing.
Speaker 4: And they learned to be nice until the time not to be nice exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, give me one more before we go to break.
Speaker 4: I only bring this one up because a it's a great example of sci fi cheese. And I know you guys love the Jean Claude van dam So I pulled out nineteen ninety Four's Time Cop.
Speaker 3: It's weird you pull this up because I just watched this two weeks ago. It holds up, it does, it really does. Ron silver Bay he Rest in Peace, is a great villain.
Speaker 4: He's always a great villain. He's so imminently hateable in everything.
Speaker 3: This movie, unfortunately, I thought was maybe ten years before his time as far as CGI and special effects correct. But there's some great moments in this movie where it's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the diesel truck, the Diesel truck.
Speaker 3: I mean, and I actually was mad at the movie that they put that in the trailer. I would have saved that.
Speaker 2: For just the theater and amen. Yep.
Speaker 4: And I think this was the first appearance of Jean Claud van Dam doing the splits in a movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, I all'll say, as he did it in the in the kitchen on the counter.
Speaker 2: So weird. That's how well I know the movies.
Speaker 3: Clearly, But I know I do love the movie, and I'm against remaking classics and cult classics, but that's a movie I could see being remade with contemporary sensibilities, filmmaking sensibilities and turn it into a classic.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. Let's let's make that happen.
Speaker 3: When we come back, let's talk about what else you have. I know you have some action movies that you're featuring on the watch Free plus app as the associate director of communications. Chris Woolsey joins me in studio later with mo Kelly, and we're live on YouTube. So the movies that we talk about, you can see some of the trailers that we're playing live on YouTube. You don't just have to listen to the show, you can participate in the show.
Speaker 2: The chat is out of control. I'm quite sure they're still talking about white liquor versus brown liquor. They'll catch up eventually. It's out of control. Okafy A six forty Live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty Win Mo Kelly one K.
Speaker 3: Six FI Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and YouTube. Let's continue our conversation with Chris Woolsey, who's the Associate director of Communications for Visio TV. We're talking about the Watch Free Plus app and it's free. Let me see that again, free movies which are available right now.
Speaker 2: You can find it on your Visio TV. You can look. You can tell it better than me. How can they find the Watch Free Plus app again?
Speaker 4: Turn on their TV, go to Watch Free Plus. It's right there on the home page and click on that. You're off to the races. Or if you don't own a Visio TV, go to your favorite app store, download the Visio app, create a free Visio account and click on Watch Free Plus and again you are off to the interview.
Speaker 2: Let me gets let me make it just a little more complicated.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I don't have the wherewithal as far as a smart TV to download it on my TV. Can I download the app on my phone as well?
Speaker 4: Yes, so you can download the app on your phone or tablet and you don't have to Actually, if you own a Visio TV, you don't have to download the app. It's already there. You just have to click on the icon. It's super simple and you're you're just running with endless entertainment.
Speaker 3: That's good because I have two Visio TVs at home. I know I am actually a believer in this. You are keeping the lights on and we try to Let's get back to it. Last seme. You gave us some sci fi offerings. You told us about snow Piercer. Loved it, Donnie Darco absolutely, Time Coop one of my favorites. Let's talk about now action movies that you have on the video watch Free plus app.
Speaker 4: We have an endless liew of action films on Watchery Plus. One of my favorites. I was, I was surprised it was even there, or that I didn't know what was there? Is the nineteen ninety one action classic Point Break.
Speaker 2: You scared me for a moment I thought you were going to talk about the remake. Oh no, no, only nineteen Oh yeah, no kidding. That's a load off my mind, because yes, the anuel of Patrick Swayzey Keanu Reeves absolutely loved that movie and it's much more character driven than I think people give credit for.
Speaker 4: Yes, and part of the reason fact so directed by Catherin Bigelow, who went on to do Oh hurt Locker's Joe Darth Thory I think as well.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And it was developed by who do you think Titanic what?
Speaker 2: James Cameron? Yes, James Cameron.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that helped to develop this because he was married to Captain Bigelow at the time.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just knew he was married to Lynda Hamilton. One time was yes, he was married o Lena hambl He's had a a few marriages.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, So crazy backstory on that. And then of course we had Keanu Reeves who really hadn't done that much at that time and people kind of knew him as sort.
Speaker 2: Of a dufe. In fact, this is so amazing.
Speaker 4: There is a point break stage show where Keanu Reeves character every night is played by a random audience member that they pull out of the audience.
Speaker 2: And I've been to it. It's what I got tickets from a friend and me and my ex went and it was a lot of fun. I'll bet, I'll bet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So anyway, I know, right, but it's just a great cast. Gary Busey at maybe his most Gary Busey. Yes, yes, before the accident exactly. I've got to tell you a story of some other time off off air about me and Gary. I've got I have a random run in that's very fun.
Speaker 2: So or post his accident, a post very post okay, So I'm real curious now, but yeah, it's a classic.
Speaker 4: It's it is so full of tropes that either they were already tropes beforehand and they crammed as many as they could into the film, or they have become tropes since making Point Break.
Speaker 2: It's it's not a great movie, but it's very entertaining. It's very entertaining. Absolutely, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't believe the ending at all, but that's okay, It's okay.
Speaker 2: Nor should you have and you didn't care, no, yeah, because you had a good time. Don't believe.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that Keanu Reeves character did all this to just do that at the end.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: But the funniest part of the whole thing is, there's a string of bank robberies in Los Angeles. Let's go infiltrate some surfers, because I'm sure that's.
Speaker 2: There's very involved.
Speaker 4: There's like the thinnest line that they make between those two groups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you nectar to is? Yeah, you know the bank Robbins presidents. Yeah, yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's point break. What else we've got ninety nine ninety payback? Is that the mel Gibson One. It is the mel Gibson One.
Speaker 4: Very fun, like a neo noir kind of a comedy action film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And so he plays a career criminal who does this big taper, gets left for dead by his buddies, and when he comes back from the dead because he wasn't actually dead, he decides he's going to get his payback, his pound of flesh, but he's also going to get his coin.
Speaker 2: Very fun.
Speaker 4: Chris Christofferson, Lucy lou Maria Bello.
Speaker 2: Great cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a great cast. Sometimes you forget the supporting cast. I remember Payback and Mel Gibson, but I forgot Chris Christofferson Rest in Peace. I forgot Lucy low and others who were in that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's a very fun They don't make action comedies that much anymore.
Speaker 3: So now movies have changed in that regard. Agreed, They've moved away from the one liner movies that we were so familiar with in the nineties and early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Thousand percent. Give me one more before we run out of time. Here.
Speaker 4: One more is twenty eleven's Killer Elite, and this is Jason Statham, well kind of right when he came onto the scene. But another great cast, Clive Bowen. We up on the next edition of Dominic purcell and.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dominic Purcell. Yeah, Robert de Niro, Dominic Purcelle, Robert de Niro, Jason Stathum. Yes, now I'm actually not familiar with this one.
Speaker 4: So Jason Statham is Robert de Niro's protege. De Niro gets kidnapped and Statham has to rescue.
Speaker 2: Nobody can kidnap Robert de Niro.
Speaker 4: I know there's a suspension of disbelief, but you need to make that leap.
Speaker 2: But it's really really good.
Speaker 4: Great action scene, a lot of people get shots of people get shot, and Jason Statham makes a jump out a window while he's tied to a chair that I literally rewound and watched five times because it's such an incredible stunt.
Speaker 2: And Clive Owen is another one of those actors for me, I think doesn't get his just due a so underrated, the subtleties of characters, and maybe because he hasn't found the right vehicle to be the star that I think he is. Every time he's in a movie, I go, he's the best kid. He fills up the screen. That's the all I can describe it. I know, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's so great in born identity inside man.
Speaker 2: Ah, so good, so good.
Speaker 4: Agreed, you always have great movies. Appreciate that well with watch Tree plus it's easy.
Speaker 2: There we go. Thank you for throwing that in there at the end, you bet you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna see you soon, and I hope you will. I will be back very soon.
Speaker 2: Okay, sometime in the future, you have to come back, maybe with some cookies. All right, the other goodies done and done. We will have some cookies. I might know a guy who knows a guy, okay and a girl.
Speaker 3: Since since we have the YouTube show, people have to see the cookies and experience the cookies.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll make it happen. Brother, my friend. Good to see you always, Great to see you.
Speaker 3: Chris Wolsey of Physio TVs Later with Mo Kelly k I AM six forty live everywhere in the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: With Lly.
Speaker 3: We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and on YouTube. And speaking of our YouTube live stream, you can interact with us. In fact, our technical director Stephen is actively actively interacting and talking to a lot of the viewers. Aren't you Steven when I can? Yeah, okay, so this is a way that you can talk to us. I guess just got to let you know. Mark Ronner is now a sex symbol according to the chat. He really, I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: They love your half black, half white as it's turning into a Mark it's turning into someone said, it's turning into a Mark Runner fan. Close. Yeah, I have not seen the chat yet. Oh, you need to pull it up. You guys are just screwing with me, aren't you. No, No, no, I'm being.
Speaker 5: Your listeners probably don't realize this, but we're kind of in motion from the time we sit down to the time we leave, and I literally have no time to look at that.
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, we are not gassing you. This is a thing now, you are a veritable sex symbol.
Speaker 5: Well, if that's the case, it's because it's dark in here, and I tell everybody I look better in the dark.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, yeah, I mean you know, frame it. Yeah. Oh.
Speaker 3: And also Debbie Trenberger says, Tuala is the quiet sexy one to me, just saying and total respect to him working with special needs kids, big ass red heart.
Speaker 2: I love Gord and he's just laughing so loud that the mic. No, but these are actual messages in the chat. I've just let you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Mark, did the messages stay up after the show?
Speaker 2: Can we look at them later on in the evening? Yes, they're they're in perpetuity. All right. I'm kind of afraid to to be honest, you shouldn't be. They love you, all right, yeah, oh, oh, you should be afraid of that one. Mario says this streaming is about to land Mark a ton of dates.
Speaker 6: It seems like, okay, Lori Coleman love Mark. Yeah, they love you. You're making me a little self conscious. No, you shouldn't be. Laurie also says wish there was no long suffering one. Oh well, I hope she's listening right now. She's probably in the chat. That would be funny. I think I've seen her in there before.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's funny that we're on the radio, but now you can see us on the internet. Because there's a long standing joke about people having a face for radio. And I think the very first Bosston newspaper I ever had, the executive editor, the big guy. He comes out in the and I was doing radio back at the time in Indiana and he comes out in the middle of the newsroom and wants to take me down in front everybody, and he says, well, Ronner, you really got a face for radio. And I say, well, Steve, you really have a face for proctology. And yeah, the whole room went ooh. Things didn't go too well for me that newspaper. After that, you didn't stay long, did you. I outlasted him, But okay, it was unpleasant to the business at hand.
Speaker 3: Very quickly, UPS is looking to slash about twenty thousand jobs and close more than seventy facilities. Then you think, well, is this a function of tariffs? Is a function of the economy?
Speaker 2: No, not really.
Speaker 3: According to UPS, they're trying to reduce the jobs and facilities because it's also reducing the amount of Amazon shipments in handles. UPS said earlier today that it anticipates making the job cuts this year and also closing seventy three least and owned buildings by the end of June, and they're still reviewing it to network it may identify more buildings to be shuttered. Specifically, Here's what the CEO, Carol Tomay had to say, quote, the actions we are taking to reconfigure our network and reduce costs across our business could not be timelier. The macro environment may be uncertain, probably hinting at tariffs, but with our actions, we will emerge as an even stronger, more nimble UPS and UPS announced three months ago that it had reached a deal with Amazon to lower its volume by more than fifty percent by the second half of twenty twenty six. And I kind of understood that because it was weird.
Speaker 2: I'd order something from Amazon and here was UPS coming up to drop it off.
Speaker 3: I didn't quite understand that relationship. How it worked financially for UPS. I know how it worked for Amazon, but as far as UPS now, my real question.
Speaker 2: Is the flip side of this. Does this mean I'm less likely to get Amazon's same day delivery or just this impact where I get overnight delivery? If you don't use Amazon a lot, sometimes depending on the product, you can get delivery later that day, sometimes the next day, between seven and eleven am, or between eleven am and three pm, things like that. I don't know if that's still going to be the case if you close out a lot of the UPS facilities and also the delivery responsibilities. I'm selfish like that. It's all about me, as Mark would always say, always, so I want to know. It's like, should I depend on Amazon as much?
Speaker 3: Sense UPS is going to be cutting back it's involvement in the delivery of Amazon goods. I'm guessing Amazon is not going to be as desirable or as an attractive of an option.
Speaker 2: Don't you use Amazon a lot?
Speaker 5: Mark less and less? Okay, all right, I mean we've reached a point in society where it's like having a smartphone. You almost can't function without using Amazon for some things. Right, And I was a late adopter.
Speaker 3: I was eBay forever, and then I started realizing the convenience of Amazon. It's like, wait a minute, I don't have time to go to the grocery store or to pick up these knick knacks. Let's say I needed toilet trees or something like that. And then my wife showed me how I could have it the same day or the next day and not have to use time out of my day to run to the store to pick up toothpaste or toilet paper or something that I may need in the near future but didn't have time because people sometimes forget. When I get off work, are not a lot of places open, and I don't want to have to go to a grocery store or something at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 5: No, No, you don't want to go to the one near me where all the hookers are either. And it's very seductive the ease and convenience of Amazons.
Speaker 2: Or Obo, Amazon well both.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know if you knew this, but when you order close on Amazon, it's kind of a crapshoot if they fit or not.
Speaker 2: It's so easy to take that stuff back.
Speaker 5: Now, there's a return place right across the street in the basement of Whole Foods.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is, Yes, and my wife showed me that as well. Carmel Miller hits us on YouTube says, I'm an Amazon Prime member, so I'm still expecting my fast delivery, or I'll cancel Prime. I don't know if I'll cancel Prime because I use it for movies and other things which are still connected to it. But it will make a difference if I can't get it the same day or the next day, or have the same level of flexibility that I enjoy right now. But something's going to have to change since UPS is pulling back. When we come back, can one hundred men take on a gorilla? Just one gorilla, just one no weapons, hand to hand combat.
Speaker 2: My money's on the gorilla.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm betting the house on the gorilla. We'll tell you why in just a moment. It's a social media thing. I haven't seen something like this blow up on social media in such a short time in a long time. So one hundred men versus a gorilla a thought experiment.
Speaker 1: When we come back, you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: KFI.
Speaker 3: Mister bo Kelly, We're live on YouTube and everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, and you definitely want to get in the YouTube feed. We're answering your questions. We have Stefan who's actually in the chat right now answering your questions about the show. So it's live, it's interactive, it's happening right now as we go through the show.
Speaker 2: Be part of the party. And speaking of social media.
Speaker 3: More generally, there are these challenges which really blow my mind, and they are also these thought experiments. Remember some months ago we had if a woman were stranded in the wilderness, would she rather be stranded alongside a bear or a man?
Speaker 2: In that.
Speaker 3: Devolved into a conversation about who was more of a threat or which was more of a.
Speaker 2: Threat, a bear or a man.
Speaker 3: Similarly, another thought experiment has taken social media by storm and it asked the question, could one hundred men take on and defeat a gorilla no weapons, unarmed combat.
Speaker 5: Like smart gorilla, like grod from DC no more like harambe okay, yes, regular garden variety silverback gorillai.
Speaker 2: Those are the mean ones. Silverback Oh, yes, very territorial, will kill on site. Yes, if you invade their territory. For me, this is very simple.
Speaker 3: If you know anything about the power of a gorilla, I think it will lift like ten times its body weight, and it could kill you with one blow. It will break any bone in your boxy with one blow. His teeth can chew through your bones in one bite, no exaggeration.
Speaker 5: Gorillas are up to ten times stronger than a human. There we go ten times, ten times.
Speaker 3: The idea that one hundred men unarmed had any chance against the gorilla. You're out of your f in mind if you think that one hundred men could take down a gorilla.
Speaker 2: One, there's a physics of strength. Two there's a logistics of such an undifferent Unless you're dropping one hundred men out of a helicopter, only maybe eight or nine can get near a gorilla in a close quarter combat situation. And it's not combat. There's no amount of jiu jitsu that you can learn or master, which means you could choke out a gorilla.
Speaker 7: I love the individuals who are like you know what you know, you get a couple of really highly trained MMA fighters and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like to do what die first? To die first?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what the whole Gracie family times ten.
Speaker 2: They are all dying quickly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The gorillas tend not to follow the Marquis of Queensberry rules of boxing. You're not going to see him like with their fists out like that.
Speaker 3: There's no there is no block that you could have against a gorilla punch or swipe. No, no, you are going to die at the minimum. You're knocked unconscious and he'll just stomp you, okay, and they'll beat you.
Speaker 2: Wait if you're not ragdalled.
Speaker 7: And just because have you seen when gorillas fight each other, Yeah, they do that that pounding which can Yeah, you're dead first pound the first one dead. Gorillas fight dirty and again ten times stronger. There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 3: You can't defend yourself, you can't throw any type of strike which is going to harm it. You can't hold him down, you know, you can't get a hundred people on him at once, and like in the matrix where you have one hundred mister Smith's on top of Neo. That's what people think. It's gonna be and what happened in that one still one. But I'm gonna say my point is the closest thing I can liken it to is imagine one hundred five year olds trying to take on an average man.
Speaker 2: The five year olds are gonna lose it.
Speaker 5: Be like one hundred five year olds trying to take on Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a giant.
Speaker 3: And if five five year olds, no matter how plentiful they are, they're gonna get molly wopped, even in the most efficient dog pile imaginable.
Speaker 5: No matter what, he's gonna fight and bite his way out of it.
Speaker 2: Right, he's gonna be five year olds flying. He's right.
Speaker 3: You think you're gonna punch a gorilla in the jaw and knock him out. What are you gonna do as a human being against a gorilla.
Speaker 2: There's nothing you can do in the sense of brute force.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the old Jim Rockford style right cross is startlingly ineffective. On a silver back.
Speaker 3: You gonna you're gonna surround a gorilla and he's not just gonna walk through you. Red rover, red rover, send harambe right over, He's gonna go.
Speaker 2: Right through you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gorillas do not practice the art of Okay, So here's what you're gonna do to throw right, and this is how we defend high block Okay, grabs and then gorilla that hapened. I will say though, that Captain Kirk's advanced fighting techniques, the drop kick, the double fist to the back, those might take down a silver back.
Speaker 2: The Creamy one on YouTube says, kick it in the nuts. That's that's always good.
Speaker 3: Okay, step yourself up, don't miss the first.
Speaker 2: Let's not roll right over the creamy one. What I was trying to let that go? Okay, I was trying to skirt that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My point is I and this goes back to the whole idea of masculinity I'll deal with later, and this unrealistic and unbelievable view of manhood and alpha male and the and the belief that we are just south of being a superhero. There is no world in which you stand any chance against any gorilla. I don't care if you bring ninety nine of your friends. I don't care if they happen to be Navy seals. In unarmed combat, a chimpanzee could take out ten people easily.
Speaker 7: So we've seen can tear your arm off, literally tear your arm off, can tear their face off, can bite through you. And that's chimpanzees who have gone crazy on their owners. People have come in and found people just dead. Chimpanzee just oh yeah. That's in the outtakes of the old Lancelot Link Secret Chimp Show.
Speaker 3: Eric Losarto says, maybe not one hundred men, but apparently all you need is one. They ray Jessica lay aw that aha or Naomi wats no matter what size the gorilla love yeah, only love, yeah, yes, yes, from the original King Kong. Oh my god, nice poll. Eric Lisardo, Yeah, it's a great discussion. It's a silly discussion, but if anything, it highlights men and their unrealistic view of themselves. And I understand, you know why women will say I'd rather be suck in the wilderness with a bear than a guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, just we just really have no idea what reality is. We're pretty stupid. Well I think that was Andrew Tate. Of course you'd pick the bear.
Speaker 3: Well more guys tend to want to favor Andrew Tate. And I'll talk about that. My final thought. Yeah, then you know Tate is not going to leave a woman alone in the wilderness. He's going to harass her, maybe even sexually assault her. Unless the bear is hungry or you're messing with the cubs. Bear's not going to bother you. You don't unless you feed it like a dummy. But that's something a man would do. Yeah, don't feed Yogi. That's a major booboo.
Speaker 2: He Hello, who prepare.
Speaker 4: To be stimulated?
Speaker 2: K ikos HD two Los Angeles, Orange County Live Everywhere on the Younger radio app