Speaker 1: Can you dig as God you dis.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, poes, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 3: Why to what? All right, my friends, Welcome to the boiler Room. I'm your host. My call signs Hesher. I'm Brian McLain broadcasting live out of Central Texas, and it's great to be back with you out there on the YouTube's, the Rumbles and x dot com tonight. Shout out to you on all of those systems and platforms, and hello to everybody in our discord. If you're new and you're not in our discord and you want to be, go to our website Alternate Current Radio dot com. There is a discord invite in that main Hamburger menu, so head on over there and join us. We have a lot of channels in our discord, lots of chatting info, White Pill, Blue Pill, Red Pill, Black Pill, we got it all. We got general chat, We've got all kind of stuff. We have basically a knowledge repository in there and a news repository in there, just to name a few things. We got a meme section, we got a book section, gallos, humor, all that fun stuff. We got voice channels for our premium members, so hop on over to our discord and join us. It's great to be here with you tonight. Once again. We're doing a Wednesday broadcast this week because tomorrow is well, I'm unavailable, so we're not doing that tomorrow. And we're very happy to be here with you. Sorry we missed you at last week. Just a lot going on lately, but let's get right to it tonight. We're gonna roll through the headlines and everything as quickly as we can so that we're not here too late. But let's say hello to boiler rooms, mystical Pharaoh, mystical Pharaoh, Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing tonight? Man, good man, I'm very good, very good. It's great to have you.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, all right, let's get the ruckus among us, right there, ruckus, what's up? Welcome to the boiler rooms.
Speaker 5: Who are you people? How did I get here? Going on? This is wait, it's a Wednesday. I'm really confused now, no, just kidding. Yeah, so that's cool, and that's cool and hello and hello and howdy, howdy howdy, thanks for having me. Yeah, I guess we got some stuff to talk about, some space babes in flight and whatnot. So let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's get right to it. Also, we've I think we've got baselt Analyzer who's gonna be doing a combat landing here at some point, so keep an eye out for his arrival. Now, let's see here. I was having a hard time choosing between the ice breakers. Let's see, should we go? I'll take a vote in the room here and in the discord. Let me light up the other chats as well. Let's see here comments all right, start throwing those comments in, everybody, and if you're rolling in, be sure hit the like button, the subscribe button, do all that stuff. We appreciate the comments. So, Mystical Pharaoh, you can choose between gruesome and well, yeah, gruesome and AI in Ai. Which one you want?
Speaker 4: Let's do AI?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, Ruckus, what.
Speaker 6: Do you think?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Definitely AI?
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, okay, Well here we go. So this one is from our boiler room's very own Ruckus, And I thought this.
Speaker 5: Was I said, even better then, yeah, even better?
Speaker 6: Right? All right?
Speaker 3: So I figured start off something a little lighthearted instead of corpse harvesting. So here let me see if I can't make this any bigger, there we go, Yeah, something like that, all right, h venture twins On x posts, people are using chat GPT to turn their pets into humans and the results are very entertaining. So uh, here we go. Here's your first sample. Here you've got this kidtie cat and obese pug and boom, there's the human version of that. And there's a whole list of these people are really having fun with this. On the GPT. There's a nice long haired golden tabby right there, and boom, there's the human equivalent. So this one's pretty good. Like the dalmatian one. They did a great job with this. Your dalmatian looking mean, I know, I don't want to meet that dalmatian. And then there's your human counterpart. That human needs to look a little meaner than that, I would say, but other than that spot on, no pun intended. How about that?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad we found creative use for REALI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I mean you're keeping people busy. Ask chat GPT to turn my puppy into a human, and that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Further you go through these, it starts getting creepy. You start thinking about it, it's like, wait a minute, this is weird.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, I'm trying to see the patterns what they do.
Speaker 3: Right, don't ask chat GPT to make a human version of your dog. Uh huh uh huh okay, Well I'll just roll through some of them and you click into all of them. You get the point here. Uh this one, uh, this one was a trip. Okay, so you got a white and gray kitty cat and then this dude with the like broken bent knee in the six inch calf. What is going on?
Speaker 5: Here's a contortionist.
Speaker 3: That's what they're called, right, yeah, yeah, really.
Speaker 5: You can fit himself inside a little box.
Speaker 3: That almost looks like JP sears in that one.
Speaker 5: The dog, the dog, the person with the caller. There you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm doing a dest right now.
Speaker 4: I'll let you guys know the results.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh that one's creepy is all get out. Some of them are like yeah okay, and others are like, I don't know, I guess if it's your pet. It's like, can I ever unsee that? I could see why people are like, uh, don't do this, Oh my gosh, Okay, whoa Okay, that one's weird. This is a classic cat position right here. Eh, seen this one one hundred times. But that that's weird. That's just weird. It's got nothing on this void stomper account I've been following. I sent Spore one today and she was like, what the hell did you just send me? Some of these things are so crazy. In fact, let me give you an example. Let's see if I can bring these guys up. Let's a void stomper if anyone wants to. I don't know why you would want to follow this. I don't know how I ended up following this.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 5: I picture Arnold Schwarzenegger saying the name of that voice stompa boy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see, let's do share this tab instead, and we'll go with this one. What are we looking at here? Oh? Wait, Jack in the box? Uh yeah, dude, this stuff must be made with mid journey, I guess.
Speaker 5: And you found this account house?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, let me take it off screen. How do I do it? I can't remember how to take.
Speaker 5: Okay, I cannot unsee that.
Speaker 3: It's good Ran, You're welcome for the nightmares based what's up, buddy?
Speaker 7: What's up? Guys? How y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Great? Man?
Speaker 7: I was watching y'all look at the dogs and the cats.
Speaker 9: Uh, Sinbad had a I think it was Sindbad had a good bit about like, have you ever seen a lady like these ladies in la with with dogs and the bigger the dog you could tell Sinbad was like you can tell that they're dating.
Speaker 5: No, that's the Mandela effect. Wait a minute, sorry, that's something else about sin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, man Bad to sin Worse. Yeah, really well, sorry to ruin the sort of cute pictures there with that crazy one from Void Stomper, But holy cow, man nut Channel or.
Speaker 5: All of this, is that what he does? All of those things are like that.
Speaker 3: That was that was tame compared to some of them.
Speaker 5: That one reminded me very much of the thing John Carpenter's thing.
Speaker 3: You know what. Actually a lot of his stuff, his or her or their stuff seems to be very thing oriented. Like look at this one. Let me see share share screen.
Speaker 7: That's when we covered together.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. Uh, let's see okay this one. Look at this, tell me this isn't from something from the thing.
Speaker 7: Is that's what that lady saw on the plane that time?
Speaker 5: He's right out there.
Speaker 3: That guy is not human?
Speaker 5: That's Craig Craig. Yeah, I mean AI is just getting wickedly crazy, like advanced quickly. There's like I dropped the link into the general chat of the boiler Room discord earlier today. Maybe I can find it here. But the thing is that there's like this new AI video generator that you can do full swapping of like actresses and actors, so they can take a scene from a movie or a show and then just oh, it's now Taylor Swift instead of whoever. You know, it's crazy, and it's like, wow, how does cheeze? How do we how can we believe anything? I mean, you never know, they might try to portray a bunch of women flying up in space and pass it off as real.
Speaker 3: Oh they would never wait all right, Yeah, man, it's getting so crazy. I don't want to sidetrack into this too much because I'm sure a lot of people haven't seen it yet. But Sport and I just finished the new season of Black Mirror and there were a couple of AI oriented reality wrecking like the end of all reality basically, Like it was right in line with a lot of the things that we've been talking about, like what the AI apocalypse could look like, yeah, it's there's.
Speaker 7: Some Was it good? Was it a good season?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 3: There's seven episodes, I think, and I think I have three favorites, like right off the rip, and I probably need to watch them again. But there was like one or two of them where I walked away from it going, well, okay, I'm gonna have to go sit down and think about that for six months or so.
Speaker 7: I'll check it out.
Speaker 9: It's weird Black Mirror because it was so you know when it when it began, it was so revelatory and then just everything in it became you know, reality. Yeah, so it's like where, you know, where can they go from here? I guess there that movie they made bandersnatch mhm, see that the Black Marror movie?
Speaker 7: That was that was actually good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I enjoyed that. Oh here's a good one. Uh where did it go? I guess I have to reshare No there it is Zuckerberg and Golm.
Speaker 4: What is the prompt for that uh pet thing?
Speaker 3: You guys know, Uh what do you mean by the prompt?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: What like how did you how did you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think the prompt is turn my pet into a human. I believe I'm sort of implying that. From the start of the the thread there, I.
Speaker 5: Thought you were talking about the one with Zuckerberg, and.
Speaker 3: I know I was like, dude, I wish I knew what that prompt was. Yeah, that that channel is absolutely bananas. All right, So let's see here. All right, Well we'll call that an icebreaker and get right into it. Here. Let's see what do we got today. I want to start with real ID. There's a lot of a lot of talk going around about real ID right now, so let me.
Speaker 5: Uh, Christine Noms says it's good and we should want it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny how.
Speaker 5: I think she said we need it. Yeah, I'm wrong about the wanting part.
Speaker 7: Is it every state?
Speaker 9: Is every state going to have it? I mean, I know there's like two weeks left in Virginia together.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, as far as I can tell, I might be wrong about that, but as far as I can tell, it's nationwide. So let me put this on screen and there we go. So this is from travel dot DoD dot Mill Defense Travel Management Office, February tenth news. Real ID required for US travelers beginning May seventh of this year. As of May seventh, US travelers will need to present a real ID compliant, licensed slash ID, or another acceptable form of identification to board commercial flights. Travelers who fail to produce a real ID or an accepted alternative may not be allowed through TSA security checkpoints, which is hilarious because they've been letting illegal aliens without any ID fly with no problems for the last four years. I mean, it's not that way right now, but we've certainly lived through a long period of that. They say children under eighteen are not required to provide identification real ID compliant cards. Here's how you check if you have one, if you're wondering. Real ID compliant cards have a star marking the upper top portion of the card the card does not have. If the card does not have one of those markings, it's not a quote unquote real ID compliant and won't be accepted as proof of identity. US DoD ID, including IDs issued to dependent are acceptable alternatives to real ID. Other acceptable forms accepted include US Passport or US Passport Card, DHS, Trusted Traveler cards like Global Entry, Nexus, Sentry and FAST, and state issued enhanced driver's licenses. So that is coming our way. I know a lot of people are not happy about it, and I think that the only way around it that I've seen so far, and it's probably only temporary, is to have a passport and make sure that you update that passport, don't let it expire, and you should be good. So but you know, we all know what this is. This is a little piece of that digital ID puzzle right here, and I'm sure it's set up to take your actual Internet digital ID whenever that is hoisted upon us, foisted upon us, can I So I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I just have a point here I want to make. Number one.
Speaker 8: This is basically left over from the to Southern five nine to eleven Commission recommendations say it's part of the Patriot Act that the Congress passed. Since two Southern and five they've been I've been seeing the signs actually in the airport for four years right now. Every time I go travel, I sit in front of me that, hey, the real idea is needed at that point of time to be able to travel. So I don't think Trump did anything there that is different from what was happening. It was passed by Congress, which is Massy keeps like complaining I'm like, so, why don't you fucker go on to pill the Patriot Act and and all the ship you passed and two sell then on five right, So two, I myself have it, and I didn't even know that I have it because it's just basically just a freaking driver license. So basically in Tennessee, you when you go and do your driver license, you have to show proof of citizenship, proof of residency with a couple of like utility bills, and you get it right. So I don't think I did anything special to get it, yea, So I really don't know what.
Speaker 4: Is like, like, like.
Speaker 8: What are the drawbacks are they do they have like a centralized database, because I didn't see that. I think it's more of they just want more of counterfeit proof ID unless you guys have no any any any more information than that, actually what what's happening behind the scene.
Speaker 9: I assume it all like mimic some of the functions of you know, when you get your passport scanned, so it'll go into a database and they'll have you know, it'll it'll actually track your stuff rather than just showing a driver's license, and you know, it's like that also probably goes somewhere, but it you know, it's not it won't be centralized like this thing is, I assume. And then I'm sure this is a step towards you know, the next thing, which will be the you know, the the sorry, yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean if you guys went into the I don't know who's been to airport recently, but they you know, they used to just check your driver license, right and they look and see me your picture if it matches or not. So now they have actually a camera and they take your picture and the system automatically match it with your driver license.
Speaker 4: Have anybody seen that new system?
Speaker 9: You could just show up and give a fake name and buy a ticket in anyone's name, and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, any exactly. So I think that that era is gone. But oh yeah, but yeah. So my point is, so now they have this new system. Now you stand in front of the camera, they take your pictures.
Speaker 4: Supposedly, they say, they don't save it.
Speaker 8: It's just temply basically instantaneous verification using machine learning to see if it matches your license or not.
Speaker 4: Instead of the.
Speaker 8: TC person that we're paying the money just by aye verifying that it's you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Facial recognition, yes, sir. It's on their website.
Speaker 9: Do you guys remember that sixty minute story and like a decade ago about they had dedicated air marshals that like the number of people that they followed when you walked into the airport from start to fit like random people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they and.
Speaker 9: It was they followed it like everyone, and they would follow them all the way to the end of the line.
Speaker 7: And then I think they unearthed it.
Speaker 9: I guess this is you know, that's like a real time analog version of what they could just do digitally.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: I mean, obviously the airports are the front line of the you know, the the track and trace that we saw in twenty twenty, and it's just gonna get I mean my question is, like, you know, unless you it's absolutely necessary to fly, I mean, why would anyone ever fly if they didn't have to for you know, any reason.
Speaker 7: It's it's the worst possible thing that you can do. It's awful from starting to finish.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's like a dead day, you know what I mean, Like if I have to fly, I just like basically put a big skull on the calendar that day, like that's a day that's not mine. That's a day. I'm lucky to just get where I'm going and step out of those doors with my bags and return to freedom.
Speaker 4: But I read it, dude. I have a rule.
Speaker 8: Actually, if it's less than ten hours of driving, I just drive. Yeah, it's more than that. I try to get the direct flight if I can.
Speaker 4: If not, then yeah.
Speaker 9: That that and cruises a cruise ship, I mean you gotta be ready to fight anyone at any time for anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And I used to like cruise ships back in the days. Well right now, I'm so clustrophobic. After this ship they did in COVID, I'm like, there is no way, Yeah, I'm gonna get into one of those, this damn thing and they get me stuck in one of the ports and I cannot leave them.
Speaker 3: Like remember the sewage cruise, Yes, yes, and the lockdown cruises, like they made people stay on those things in ports for weeks, like no, hell no, no thanks. They have really cool like heavy metal cruise tours, you know, like there'll be like thirty bands on a cruise ship going to like Cosmel or something like that. And I love that idea, but I do not like the idea of being stuck on a cruise, even if it's a bunch of my people, you know, just don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 9: I like those Boomer River cruises in Europe. Oh yeah, yeah, that's like the only acceptable cruise anymore.
Speaker 3: My my, my co host, former co host at State of the Nation, Steve Hook just went on one of those last year. He said he had a blast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they are pretty good. They're expensive, but they're really good. I heard about it. I didn't go on one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that it looks pretty fun. Well, I will say this. I have a clip here also from afore mentioned Thomas Massey will play that. But I mean, if you're an American, you're supposed to have the right to free travel. It's an inalienable right. It's part of your constitutional rights. So to tell you you have the wrong form of papers is uh, you know, in opposition to our laws. Here are founding inalienable rights. So I have a problem with that, And I think that there's also a very big technocratic thing associated with it. I think there probably is a big data thing associated with it. In fact, we've seen them roll out little tests of this thing here in Texas, and they always have some reason like, oh, we're trying to catalog you know how many vaccines those experiencing homelessness have actually had, so they don't lose track. We have this big database and we do it with a special real ID. So they did that back in twenty eighteen. I think, I don't know, maybe it's still going.
Speaker 9: Remember Epcot Center was one of the first to do this, the whole track and trace thing. Yeah, they were were sort of the pioneers of the future world. And then it became airports, and you know, I think, I guess the people that are coming across the border don't like, if they're flying, they don't need an ID because they do facial recognition. I guess, so they've already been if they're tracking anyone at all, I guess that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, probably all right, Well let's see so.
Speaker 4: Here, So just some summaries here.
Speaker 8: So Real Idea Act sets requirement for states to improve security of their driver license and ID card, does not create a national IDEA system or federal database of driver license information. Yeah, I'm just I know the Real Idea Standard. Seats are required to share information with each other and with federal government, including data about license issue, issue and security measure and fraud prevention. So I don't know if that data here means what data is like individual data or actually laws of how they are issuing. So that's that's one thing to watch for. No central database does not create to maintain a central database that alls all data from state driver license. Each seat is responsible for collecting, story maintaining the data on its own driver license, and so so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that that's where was it? Where were you reading from? Was that from the defense travel site or the real ID site? That's that's good, uh, pr you know, marketing on their behalf. But I would I would say, you know, i've we know that they've got I don't know how to like term it properly, but we know they've got a lot of fields in you know, the attributes fields and attributes that can be filled out in the real ID. Because they've already been here talking about how they're doing medical status and jab status on homeless people using that same system. So it's really easy for them to say, oh, well, you know it's maintained by the county, and but you know, who's to say the County's not going to give that information to the state, and the state's not going to give that information to the government or whoever in the government wants it just you know, hacks their way into every state or sends a mole into each of those offices and grabs their copy or whatever.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like you have to they can't just say that. I guess my point is they can't just freaking say stuff like that, you know, because they're never going to prove stuff like that. And that's what all these The government itself, the federal government has leaked my information among hundreds of thousands of other people. The state of California has done that. Corporations have done that. Telecommunications companies have done that. I've literally had my information password you know, protection companies have done that. It's just like I thought that was with Russian hackers doing all those, right, Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.
Speaker 8: So so so this you're interested with California, right, So they've been issuing IDs for illegals, right, So what is what are the requirements of those IDs that they were issuing them?
Speaker 4: Are they actually valid?
Speaker 3: Driver like in some cases, yeah, I think they have been. I mean they probably still have to go take the test. But I think there's you know, there's an absolute golden pathway for them to get there. The first thing they issue them is a Social Security card. That's what anchors them as you know, someone in the system here.
Speaker 8: So this and so this is one of the angles I heard why Trump actually decided to go is that was more to used. Does it mean to crack on some of those states that issued IDs or illegals? And I don't know how valid this is or not, but it's one of the things that they people floated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's Trump acolytes, you know that just think everything's forty chess. I don't buy that for a second, because this thing's been around since way before Trump and here in Texas and in the airports, they've been telling us for like three years that this is coming, and the new driver's licenses come with it automatically. So it's like you can say, I don't want it, but if you want to have a driver's license, eventually your driver's license is going to expire and you're gonna end up with a real idea on your next one.
Speaker 9: In Virginia, they've been talking about this for about ten years. And I think that you know, they're gonna they they're gonna sell this as you know, ultimately like it's it's convenient, it's efficient, it'll have all of that, it'll eliminate paper work, it'll have all of you know, first it'll have just the normal stuff on it, and then it'll have your health information, and then it'll have your your digital footprint or whatever that you need for documentation. You'll have your EBT card, and it'll eliminate I mean, there's a there. They have a kind of argument with that.
Speaker 7: In one way.
Speaker 9: It's like when you go to the store and you have to pull out four different cards, like for what anything you're buying now, So I get I get it, but but this is not that. This is you know, and and still if you want to do international travel, you still have to have a passport.
Speaker 7: It still doesn't work for that. So it's just domestic.
Speaker 9: And then they'll say, yeah, I mean, you have a right to travel, but you know, if you want to travel by air, then you have to comply with this thing because we're trying to keep you safe. Just like if you want to drive, they say the driving is not a right, it's a privilege.
Speaker 7: And I never I never understood that. Why is that who determines that privilege?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 9: Wait what they always say that, like the courts, the court's here. They always say, you know, driving is not a right, it's a privilege. You know, you have to you can't break.
Speaker 7: Or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't. Because that's the problem. And I think that that's why that's the argument against the real idea? Is it because it crosses or it's the first official step past the boundary? Because what he's talking about right there is because like I'm like, I'm against like the fact of needing an ID. But then you're like, well, it's not like the government is technically forcing me to have an idea. It's like, if I want to drive a car, then I have to follow the law and get an ID and do all that. But I don't. I don't drive, I don't have a car, So why do I need an ID? Well, I need an ID to interact with things in society outside of the government, like have a bank account for instance. You know so, but at the end of the day, you follow the money trail or the you know, the authority chain of command. It always goes back to regulations and related to the government. Anyways, right, But this is different because like it's just the right to travel basically. I feel like we're really that's the step forward into that moment when there will be like uniformed officers patrolling the streets saying passport, passport, let me see your pass And I'm like, well, geez, where we heard that before in recent history? And what have we been whaling against During the you know, the Sniffles time, of course, we were all worried that they were going to do that in the name of the thingy. So you can prove that you had the thingy at least seven times. Now, I guess it'd be deemed safe enough to travel. But like, yeah, you're right to travel. No, it's not your Your right to travel is the right to travel. I mean, whether it's by horse and buggy or buy a vehicle like a train or a car or a plane. The government is really just going a little bit too far. Maybe that's the point. Maybe it's just to to to set this to the stage for the next step to get everybody willing to finally bend to the authority of the governments by allowing them to say you need permission by us to do things and to exist outside of the you know, I mean severely unconstitutional as you mentioned inalienable rights that we're discussing here. But you know, they appear to be ready to trample upon many of those already in different areas from you know, different things.
Speaker 7: So even the the license plates, like when license plates first came out, that was you know, I don't think any of us were alive, but like when they first came out, there was the same issue. It was, why do you need this thing that identifies you from being on the road.
Speaker 9: It sounded like a you know, a thing from that war in that place, and like in Virginia, you know you need to one of the front and one in the back. And then it became now we have you know, cameras everywhere identifying you where I and then you have traffic cameras, and it just escalates exactly.
Speaker 4: You need you need the one from the top too.
Speaker 5: Now yep, get the bottom.
Speaker 9: Yeah you could have you can have vanity plates here though everyone's got a vanity plate. It's like where you have like yeah, yeah, yeah, ask mann mine SS credible threat patriot?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, no, I have one of those two. But but but to to actually that's a really good point. Not not to drag too much into into this, but you know, let's take the license plate, like what Base was saying, so so they didn't exist, right, But but don't you agree that actually it's good to have license plates and cars?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 8: Why so someone? How would you identify someone if a crime happened.
Speaker 3: You go catch them? I mean you know them?
Speaker 8: No, No, so if if someone did, like anybody hit on the run or something like that, right would you? So I understand it's a way for the state to raise taxes and get collect money from you, right, But aside from that, I think there are some benefits for identification when when certain crimes happens.
Speaker 9: Yeah, theoretically, I think they're supposed to that's supposed to be the case, but I don't think in reality that ever is actually For instance, you know, if you get in a car accident, you know you're you're both there anyway, And when that guy ran into meal on the highway, the license plate wasn't even it didn't even matter because it wasn't his and it won't his car, and he wasn't from the country, and he had a fake idea and fake address, so it didn't and they let him go and it didn't even matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here in Texas, they estimate that it's about fifty percent of the cars that have those paper license plates on them, at least in the urban in the cities, you know. And it's the cops don't even stop people anymore for having those paper plates because there are literally so many that they would they they would just be doing it all day. So people steal cars, jack cars, you know, get you know, flooded out cars, whatever, bring cars from another country, and they put these paper plates on them, and if they get pulled over, this is the best part. If they get pulled over, they just they all have basically the same line, which is, oh, I just bought this on eBay, What do you mean it's not registered to me. The guy told me everything was good, and then they just walk away from it. They just they can't arrest them for it. They literally have to just waste time talking to them and then watch them walk away and know that, you know, they're most likely gonna go jack another car or you know, do do the same thing again. And that's what a lot of the human traffickers are doing here too. So I take your point, Pharaoh, and I agree. You know, like I look at cars license plates because I see some shady m efforts in my neighborhood, and you know, I tend to oftentimes note that down in my head, and I you know, it's God's good and it's bad. Like think of like where it started. Like where it started, it was like what the hell, why do we need these? You know, we're just driving our forwards from here to there and whatever, and and over the years, now it's like you can't go through an intersection that doesn't have a license plate reader.
Speaker 7: Uh inspection, state inspection, state.
Speaker 3: Inspection, license plate readers and the thing insurance, insurance, insurance, property tax, and the thing with these license plate readers.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, go ahead, that's all right.
Speaker 3: The readers they make so many mistakes, like they cause a bureaucratic nightmare and uh, you know, falsely identify loads of cars to the point where it's even gotten people killed by being misidentified by plate readers and having interactions with cops and stuff like that. So it's like, I don't know, man, it's it's that's why I always say, like, we're not gonna be able to stop technocracy. It's coming no matter what, Like it's always been coming, just comes at a faster now.
Speaker 8: So well, so for example, like the license split cameras right when you break the those are actually on constitutional and they cannot enforce it to you.
Speaker 4: So for example, they cannot issue your ticket. Well, what they can do is.
Speaker 7: I got a ticket. I got sent to court with that. He goes to get out of.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nothing, Tennessee. Yeah nothing, Tennessee. You can actually just take that and throw it in the trash. They can't do anything to you.
Speaker 9: Seriously, it doesn't against your constitution. Yeah, it doesn't count against your insurance or your points. But if you get pulled for something else, then it can and then it can be sent a collection.
Speaker 7: So when I went to it was here it was the first.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was the first case here for this new camera they had, and the lights weren't on for the speed camera, and the judge just let like it was like forty five people there for the first one. It was like everybody just go. Then it was just like everybody leave. I'm just missing all this every everyone, and the guy from the company was there like and he had to get up and explain like this is how the thing works, and I'm sorry that you know, you guys got tickets when the lights weren't on and we didn't, you know, and we'll try to make it work. And the judge was like, I'm not even sure this is we can, this isn't forceable, but whatever, everybody get out of here. But yeah, it's clearly it's clearly you know bullshit. It's a money making scheme. Just like just like cops on the side of the road with you know, speed traps. It's also in Virginia, it's you can't you can't have cops on the side of the road like pulling people for speeding and they're hiding. It has to be in the in the like in line with something else they're already doing, because otherwise it's just it's a money making scheme.
Speaker 7: It's fraud, just.
Speaker 5: A dress up like construction workers and ship like that and stand there with speed guns.
Speaker 8: Virginia is the worst freaking say, I was just driving from DC today and and and an asshole was just hiding under the hills. So so like on the highway, you know in eighty one they love eighty one, you just love horrible and basically like there is hell so he cannot see him and he was just hiding on the other side of the hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, it's I hate Well, I'll say this.
Speaker 9: Someone in my family is a lawyer and a cop had pulled his client for something. And this person in my family in court asked the policeman, how did you know to pull him?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: And what you said?
Speaker 9: That the brake light was out, but he had just gotten it fixed, so why was it broken? And then the cop admitted that he had broke He had broken the brake light with his mag light walking up so he could pull because he thought they were suspicious. So the judge threw the cop who pulled him in jail, got the bailiff to throw him in jail in the courthouse, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That is Cool's rare. Not all the judges are corrupt, just a whole of a lot.
Speaker 5: Don't lie. It was secretly you you moon light as a lawyer when you're not doing everything else.
Speaker 7: Did not have money.
Speaker 3: All right, let me let me throw this clip down so we can move on here. This will be video Thomas Massey.
Speaker 11: Posted Homeland Security Secretary Christi Nome is turning into a real disappointment because this is one of a number of things that she's done that really kind of back up what you worn back when they created the department. It's gonna be limiting our liberties, not anyone else's. We'll put them this first clip, this is from Newsmax and they recognize So Christy Nome came out on Friday afternoon and she said, I got news for everyone. We are going to start enforcing real I D. I think as of May first. So Newsmax came out today. Real ID announcement receives way but pushback on X and which is good? Which is good? And you go to the next one. Here's what Nome did Friday evening. Now that's when they always do something they don't want to have any you know, people noticing it. She announced a digital ID known as real ID, which requires a high resolution digital facial image, would be required by May seventh to fly. Starting May seven, you will need a real ID to travel by air or to visit federal buildings in the US. She said in a video on X these IDs keep our country safe because they help prevent fraud and they enhance security. And as soon as she said that, a backlash ensued on X, including doctor Paul by our great friend, Thomas Massey, go to the next one. Massey hit it right on the head. He called ds on Christy Noms. He said, real ID isn't needed, and it won't stop terrors from hijacking planes. Most of the nine to eleven hijackers held Saudi, UAE, Egyptian or Lebanese passports. Real ID is a national standard and database of IDs that is primarily a tool for control of Americans. Trump shouldn't enforce it, said two thousand and five President George W.
Speaker 3: Bush.
Speaker 4: Now here's the kicker.
Speaker 11: You remember this, Doctor Paul signed the real ID Act into law. It was authored by Representative James Censon Brenner, the same author of the Patriot Act. You remember those times Censor BRender was going nuts writing all these bills.
Speaker 10: Yes, and they portrayed him as a great civil libertarian working for our prophecy. That's the most insulting thing, is what do nam said? It was issued to make us safe. They always turn it and twist it around. It's sort of like we need the federal reserves, so nobody ever counted for its money. Yeah, yeah, we want the monopoly, and this is what this is monopoly that we're controlled I'm not very happy with the direction we're going right now. It looks like we're going to lose a lot more privacy if this bill gets free opened and made much worse, and it looks like it can do a lot more damage yet to come.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's been sitting around. It passed in oh five, and it's just been sitting around. No one's on anything to it. No one has really enforced it. Now all of a sudden, Christie No make something says, you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and enforce this, you know. And so let's go to a little bit more from the news met article.
Speaker 7: That's surprise is not coming from the left.
Speaker 6: It doesn't seem private.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 9: Wasn't Christie Numb the one who initially was like in favor of the shut down, the quarantinqua, And she had the snitch lines and she had to won eighty because of the what's her.
Speaker 7: State, South Dakota, because South Dakota.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she had to won eighty on the whole thing, and I think people forget that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she waited, of course, she would shout her dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she killed the puppies. Waited a few months and then flipped her opinion on all that, and that's when she started getting people's attention. And that was right around gosh, I want to say, that's around the time Tulsi announced she was a goper all of a sudden or an independent or whatever she did other than.
Speaker 7: The horseback rallies.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right, yeah, So when Alex said that Christy Numb was a a prime grade a piece of beef.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the great rebranding of many of Trump's cabinet members. All right, let's finish this out, Naralie. Thankfully, it's a lot on the right.
Speaker 11: Thankfully, someone is carrying the banner that you carried twenty years ago.
Speaker 6: And that's someone is Thomas Massey.
Speaker 11: Now he came out with a bunch of posts on X when Christine nom made her dumb announcement. And here's I've just picked out a couple of the better ones. Now this is people will find this vatical. But think about it, he says, as long as the pilot's door is locked and no one has weapons, why do you care that someone who flies has government permission? Realized he provides no benefit yet presents a serious risk to freedom. If a person can't be trusted to fly without weapons. Why are they roaming free? Very good point. And here's another where he explains it to people who don't get it. They don't understand what real ID is. He says, real ID isn't a database. It's proof that your physical person matches an entry in the digital database. Its power and purpose will be realized when everyone complies, but not before. This is responsive to the I didn't give them much information. I've had one for years. Why worry argument he makes. So, It's not essentially a database in itself. It is the relationship between that card that you hold and the database that exists already, and they can add to it, or remember we talked about they can add anything they want, vax records, gum records, civil liberties, First Amendment records, anything could be added to it, homeland security.
Speaker 3: So what database is he talking about, Well, he's talking I assume he's talking about the enormous database that probably is running Palenteer up there in Utah, just as one of them is one of the largest examples we have where they keep all of our texts, all of our emails, all of our Google accounts, all our Apple accounts, everything we've ever said, done, purchased, gone, eaten, or banged is all in that database up there they can literally Yeah, the NSA database up there in Utah, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Said volunteer. Yeah, it might have been a mistake.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a mistake. I maintained that those databases, the way that they view what's inside them is through the Palenteer software. I don't look at Pollenteer as a separate database or a single database. They have a military and an intelligence version of their stuff. And I will do a Randy Jay and eat my vans if I'm wrong about Palentteer tech being used by the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, who knows, maybe all the way down to the market.
Speaker 5: You're saying they're very well named company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: So they just scored a new contract too.
Speaker 3: I heard that. Yeah, go ahead, Pharaoh.
Speaker 4: No, I just I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure if I'm really buying the hype that he was doing with it right now. And the reason is two things. Is if Thomas Messy really feeling that about it, why does not he propose a legislation to just.
Speaker 4: Basically repell that act.
Speaker 3: I'm sure anybody would listen, but I mean, who there is going to go up against.
Speaker 8: Just do it, do it and put pressure on them, because here is the issue, right is we have a body right now that is sitting in DC. That legislative body is completely useless. Right everything is being done right now through the executive branch. They are trying basically they're almost like turning the commentary body like you know, and they just all what they do is just is fake photo ops. And and I think we need to start holding these guys accountable. And part of that is, hey, you're really talking about all this, why don't you actually propose a legislation to repel some of those measures that was done after ninety eleven.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean that's what we've been asking for for decades now, dude.
Speaker 4: But so we now we have a Republican controlled Congress.
Speaker 3: They don't care they're a part of this man. They don't want to one hun.
Speaker 8: But that's my point is there should be pressure on these guys right now. It shouldn't be just Trump Trump Trump, but we have right now a White House and also have a full control of the Senate and the House.
Speaker 9: Right those don't those people, I mean, they like this, they like the Patriottics stuff. I mean, for one, they use it for, you know, for identifying the new terrorist threat everywhere. Said, it seems to never change. And what's interesting about Massy's statements to me is that they're very clear, they're very normal and common sense. And it's one of those things where like even if you work in an office somewhere and they suddenly put up like a fire alarm on a door that everybody goes out, and there's no security that responds to it. There's nothing except for just the alarm itself. It doesn't actually do anything or serve any purpose. It's the same thing with this stuff. It doesn't actually do anything. And that's not even the point, right, It's just contracts and the veneer of safety and and more more, you know, more of this this globalist you know, all seeing Pallenteer Panopticon stuff, and and Massy I'm sure has Massy not introduced, you know, or tried to He's done that with everything else that does.
Speaker 3: I think he already did m hm. And he's like he's sort of put himself on the outs with a lot of that establishment MAGA crowd, like they're they don't like him now because he's you know, questioning the Trump doctrines, and people don't like that. You know, they're very tribal.
Speaker 7: Now, I think Trump was gonna was gonna primary him. I think he was really pissed about that, uh that government shutdown business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yeah. I think the reason this is difficult to suss out is because of exactly what Massey said right here. Its power and purpose will be realized when everyone complies, but not before. It's gonna seem really benign until, uh, it becomes part of the solution to a problem that they're planning on gifting us soon. I would imagine, same same old story, same old method, same story.
Speaker 9: It's never gonna stop. Yeah, you guys remember Tom's mass He was on Robot Wars.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, what was he doing on there? Was he one of the nerds building robots?
Speaker 7: Yeah? He's like a robot scientist from m I T.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. Wow, yeah, okay, well that's interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah his h his wife's passing away is is that sus.
Speaker 4: I don't know a whole lot about Thatt cancer For a while, I think, yeah, well unfortunately, yeah that sucks. All right, we'll think about cancer. Did you guys.
Speaker 8: See the Doctor Carson interview was a congressman that was on the nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: I saw enough of it to get the gist.
Speaker 8: Man, Yeah, because he got into like the US government like high highly Uh gosh, what's the term, give some cancer that's highly advanced or progress really fast and kill them. So you got into that for a minute. I don't know if you heard that or not. You're talking about cancers, that's what reminded me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I missed. I missed some of that part. I think I saw a short clip and I read some uh some people's comments and stuff, so I kind of gathered he was. Was he the one that was saying that a lot of times cancers are misdiagnosed, uh, and they're really like parasites and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, he was just talking the US government have technology to be able to give you like highly oh okay, right, cancer that can advanced really fast and kill you.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's what you know. That came from Sydney Gottlieb.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that was his whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad to see it resurfacing for the larger audiences.
Speaker 5: All Right, let's it's not like the gay bomb.
Speaker 3: The gay bomb. All right, we'll give Christine no I'm a final roast here. Let's see what she had to say.
Speaker 12: Hi, I'm Christine Holm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. If you plan on traveling, we need your help to prevent delays and to prove your identity. Get a real ID. Starting May seventh, you will need a real ID to travel by error or to visit federal buildings in the United States. These IDs keep our country safe because they help prevent fraud and they enhance security. Please do your part to protect our country. Go today and don't delay. To learn more, go to DHS dot gov slash real dash.
Speaker 8: I d thank you.
Speaker 7: If you see something, say something, you will comply.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Who is that actress again? Remind me because I don't watch TV she's in soap opera dude clicks Rachel from Friends?
Speaker 8: Can I just comment about her footops? Because every time I see her doing a footthop.
Speaker 4: It just pisses me on.
Speaker 8: Oh, she is such an all what's are doing and just getting photo ops with your guys? That footop wasn't was the prisoner in the background?
Speaker 3: Did you see this?
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 3: M h, I sure did. Ridiculous. Yeah, was that the one where she was like holding the rifle?
Speaker 4: No, she was actually here. Well I have to show you that.
Speaker 9: She's like, only I can hold a rifle on a plane. Oh, I get the real idea, so that you know, you can be one of the people who gets on the plane and fights with everyone on every flight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is this is actually in response to Tiffany Gomez because she said that that mother effort wasn't real, so he wasn't They didn't realite and everything.
Speaker 4: Can I share?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead and d it.
Speaker 4: Let's see if I can do that in a second.
Speaker 9: I was on a plane with arrists one time in Portugal. They removed two dudes, and the captain got on the thing when they removed him and said, we've just removed two terrorists.
Speaker 7: We're free to fly now.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, I thought you were gonna say. I thought you're gonna say it was a five year old behind you kicking your seat the whole way. Is that working there, Pharaoh? Yeah, all right, I'm gonna put this up.
Speaker 7: If you go to Burger King before you get on your flight, it's over for you.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, why is mine showing remove Oh I think I screwed out.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 8: Yeah one, Yeah, the best one I've seen was actually taking that and putting like a porn movie like title on it.
Speaker 5: It's ai.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like what is this?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: Okay, I see why? That's uh, here we go. Jason on YouTube. Massey's wife passed right after Massey was wanting a PAK to register as a foreign agent.
Speaker 7: Oh was the was the helicopter crash? Was the guy in it? The dad? Was he the seaman? Cee?
Speaker 5: Is that true?
Speaker 8: I don't know one of the Yeah, not not the CEO C was one of the subsidiaries. I forget to which one exactly. It's pain so I think one in Spain or something. Then, yeah, that's pretty shitty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, uh they did Howard Hunt's wife, remember that right right? Here's sorry, let me just get this one out there. While we're talking about Christy nom, here's uh my favorite. You'll notice she has her plate carrier, uh, not even connected. She's got her arm under the plate. She has no idea how to hold a rifle. Yep, And it looks like she if she hasn't yet, she's gonna flag the guy on her left. Let's see what she has to stay here. Here we are with Mondell and Brian today.
Speaker 13: They're letting me roll with them.
Speaker 10: We're gonna go out and think up somebody.
Speaker 12: Who I think he has got charges of human trafficking, maybe earlier had an option swept off, somebody who has wanted her murders.
Speaker 3: So appreciate the good work that they do every day and appreciate that.
Speaker 5: We're going to make her every safe.
Speaker 4: I wonder why she shot her dog.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna roll with them.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, she has no idea how to hold it up.
Speaker 10: For that.
Speaker 4: I thought that she's gonna blow this guy head off.
Speaker 9: Was how the hasle that that's not as bad though as doctor Phil going on those raids.
Speaker 7: That was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Muted. If you're talking, I say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look at that Seinfeld in his out. We're not going to go there.
Speaker 3: Oh Seinfeld and his his his confirmed kill trips, vacations to Gaza.
Speaker 5: I didn't say such a thing. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, you know we've seen pictures. He's made it public, he's got pictures of it. So I guess we're supposed to talk about it, right.
Speaker 4: So just like one of those trophy hunters.
Speaker 3: It looks like an idiot, like a Barbie dressed up in a crosstime.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's just just pisses me off, like, go do your damn jobs. Seem like Pam BUONDI, Like all what she's doing is going on freaking Fox talking to to them. I'm like, just go do something. I don't want to hear you. I don't want to hear you talking. I actually want to see action, like give me something that they voted for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are getting pissed, man. People are like, okay, you you've uncovered all this crap and no one's been arrested yet, no, no one at all.
Speaker 7: But they gave out those binders.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, here's the rest of them. Where's the other And how's the audit of the gold going anybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they keep promising more too, Like Tulsi's out here saying I got this article in the stack somewhere here tonight. But she's out there saying, oh, we're gonna we're digging for more JFK, MLK junior and RFK files. So we're over there looking for all those we're gonna find them.
Speaker 9: It's just like, okay, but they're gonna put a Sandal's gaza and a Panera magaza.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we have chat GPT five coming out this summer, so it's okay everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So when she came out, she came out this last week and was talking about forcing us to or you know, taking taking us back to paper ballots and all that. But there was another part here. She Gabbard also announced that she is about to make public a huge amount of information relating to the assassinations of RFK and MLK jor uh okay, yeah right. All I can say is yeah, right about two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, should we hold our breath, stay tuned, get past the paywall and you'll see the documents.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: It never come good?
Speaker 5: One exclusively on X That's.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, let's see here. I was looking for one other thing on that, but I don't have it. So I want to if we can switch gears. I want to talk now about bitch.
Speaker 5: Shoot.
Speaker 3: I'm sure a lot of people have seen this and are hip to this, but maybe some haven't.
Speaker 8: I can I show something while you're put yeah, jump in there, man, I'm trying to trick shud gibt.
Speaker 4: To be racist. But it just can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just not working.
Speaker 7: Huh When when did they get rid of check you can you shoot?
Speaker 3: Is that what we're looking at? It doesn't look like it's going well for it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 8: It's not working. That's what I'm trying. It just not falling into it. I'll let you know if I if I if I'm able.
Speaker 3: To Okay, all right, all right, you work on that and I'll go on YouTube.
Speaker 7: We are.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: This out of bitch shoot here. This is a rough bit of news for those that like, uh, trying to maintain freedom of speech on the internet. This is what bitch shoot put out late last week or over the weekend. Uh bitch you says to our valued users in the United Kingdom. After careful review an ongoing evaluation of the regulatory landscape in the United Kingdom, we regret to inform you that bitchoot will be discontinuing its video sharing services for UK residents. The introduction of the UK Online Safety Act of twenty twenty three has brought about significant changes in the regulatory framework governing online content and community interactions. Notably, the Act contains sweeping provisions and onerous corrective measures with respect to content moderation and enforcement. In particular, the broad enforcement powers granted to the Regulator of Communications Services OFFCOM have raised concerns regarding the open ended and unpredictable nature of regulatory compliance for our platform. The Bitchoot platform has always operated on the principles of free speech, expression and association and strive to foster and open and inclusive environment for content creators and audiences alike. However, the evolving regulatory pressures, including strict enforcement mechanisms and potential liabilities, have created an operational landscape in which continuing to serve the UK market exposes our company to unacceptable legal and compliance risks. Despite our best efforts to navigate these challenges, the uncertainty surrounding the osa's enforcement by OFFCOM and its far reaching implications leaves no viable alternative but to cease normal operations in the UK. So Bitshoot has had to stop serving their entire service to the UK because of this ridiculous Online Safety Act and the many punitive things that can happen to people for UH means speak online. I guess base. What do you think about that, man, Well, you.
Speaker 7: Get a license for that freedom. Yeah. No, they're they're cooked. And you know it's not surprising.
Speaker 9: It's this is it's very strange, like how how this is all really sped up so fast and now they're at that point.
Speaker 7: I mean I lived in the UK for.
Speaker 9: Five years and you know, no one's under any illusion that, you know, they have a freedom of speech like Americans do. That's not that's not the case, you know, and the the tabloids and and all that are kind of a an example of that, you know, infamous tabloids in the UK somehow sort of convey that. But it's really it's really sad that they've fallen so hard and so fast, and they're they really I mean, it's it really is over And even my friends who are the most you know, far left people that I know over there say now that like, you know, they that they can't go anywhere. It's it's all the like street violence and all the you know, the the big immigration push is like even affecting everyone in every village. I don't know if it's made its way to Northern Ireland like it has in the Republic and in England, but it's you know, it's over. There's no there, it's UH. And I see this as you know, like Australia is a test case for for here. And I don't know what Trump's going to do about this, you know, with his meeting with UH, with storm or whatever. I don't know what that's about. I mean, there are the rumors about Trump in the United States joining the Commonwealth, the British Commonwealth, which is very strange, Like why would that be a thing? That seems like total fantasy?
Speaker 14: What what?
Speaker 7: What are they doing? So, I don't know, what do you guys think.
Speaker 3: Joining the Commonwealth?
Speaker 7: Like like, yeah, we'd be like, yeah, I thought that was a joke, but I think it's a real Like they were really talking about it in some way.
Speaker 3: What the Yeah, I don't know, I'm too shory.
Speaker 4: Yeah I heard it, but I doubt that I didn't.
Speaker 9: I don't think it'll happen, But I guess that was they were discussing it because like maybe as a counterpoint to like NATO in some way, or the Five Eyes and the union of you know, English speaking nations somehow. I don't know what the purpose of that was, why they would even like air that at all, maybe just to try and have some sort of new relationship with Britain, but also why what do we what what does that get us?
Speaker 7: Why what do we have to gain from that?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Nothing from Britain.
Speaker 7: Nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's uh, that's that's a hard one too.
Speaker 5: As nearing the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary or the founding of our country and our declaration of independence from Great Britain, We're like, let's just bring it back, guys, let's just let's bring it back, make America great.
Speaker 7: Lever Well, they remember they they came back here later and they earned the White House in another war. It wasn't just the one thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, man, It's just it sucks from the like here we go, I mean, you know, and I've been waiting for this, this moment to coalesce where it's like all of a sudden, businesses start to fail because of this stuff, because it has it's only been a few months since we started seeing I think it was the UK itself that was trying to extradite someone from another country for using means speak on X or something like that, and people are serving jail time yeah, dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Mothers.
Speaker 14: They have my.
Speaker 7: School for two years.
Speaker 9: They've shut down their undergraduate program because the economic crisis. Immigration's off, you can't get a visa, there's no money, the economy's wrecked.
Speaker 3: Yep. So yeah, they have more people in prison for thought crimes and speech crimes than Russia does by a long shot, and that should say something. But New Zealand has one of these acts, Canada has one of these acts, Australia has one of these acts. We just seeing them pop up all over major nations and all of a sudden, it's just like, well, wait a minute, how is it that in a comp a small company like bit shoot that doesn't you know, algorithmically censor people based on topic, based on government request, based on NATO request, Intelligence Service request, and police requests. How is it that YouTube and the big giants can survive this right, Well, it's because they have their terms of service and all that stuff are completely un understandable. They're illegible, they are not written in any way. Thank you, Kathleen. Oh and I saw that tip in the tip jar. We love you, thank you so much. You know what I mean. It's like, so they're basically just forcing it. It's kind of like a back door way to censor us here in the United States because we know that the Alphabet agency that owns so many Google products, including YouTube, has no problem hitting anybody with the algorithm, the ban hammer, the you know whatever, the shadow band like they can. They have several different escalating things that they can do, all the way to just saying you're not welcome here, you won't be welcome here again. So, you know, when it comes down to it and there's another you know, the pandemic industrial complex lights up again, or some of these new things that they're trying to make illegal to say and think and do and display signs of like what's to stop you know, them being censored on platforms here from another country if things like bitshoot are gone. You know, we don't really know where Rumble's going. Hopefully it goes in a good direction, but they've got a lot of big investors now, and they may end up looking more like YouTube at some point or get absorbed by who knows, truth social or YouTube or something like that. So it's just like, how do we maintain international free speech with these stupid draconian laws being written it's already you know, making countries hit the big red button. I mean companies hit the big red button on entire countries, right.
Speaker 9: Well, Big Globo Tech, you know, invested heavily in the UK and the two thousands, especially not in the UK but in Ireland. In Ireland for one, you know, with huge investments in the Celtic Tiger, so they have a you know, some sort of stake in it. And Britain remember has internment without trial. That was one of the things that came out of the troubles and anything, you know, I don't know, whatever suits the narrative, I suppose.
Speaker 8: So this is not the first time that Europe does this. So they have done they love regulations, right, they created the biggest non elected bureaucracies you know in an EU, and and and and throughout the entire European continent. And I think what this is is the same thing they did with other regulations, which is they kill small companies. It allows for consolidation of power into the big companies that can comply with those regulatory measures they put. So that's why a lot of those not even bitru I was just reading some other businesses that were like doing like what's that Microsoft? A website, forum hosting services that have three hundred like local community hubs and things like that they shut down. They couldn't comply with the laws in this and and and this act. Right, So there, what you're seeing is more of consolidation of power into bigger platforms that then they control, right. And they killed the small guys, same thing they did with COVID, Right when we were talking about the big wealth transfer that happened during COVID with shutting down local businesses and transferring that wealth to bigger businesses. I think this is continuation of this and and and and this is not going to be the last thing that you're going to see that that's going to continue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Uh, the scope of it and the power behind it will not be fully realized until it's done.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Britain remains you know, one of, if not the financial centers of you know, the global hub of finance London at least.
Speaker 7: I mean what else do they I mean, what else do they make? What else do they have?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: Britain was taken by Caesar because of the the It was the Tin Islands. You know, they had a resource. And now you know two thousand years later, what like, what do they have?
Speaker 7: What do they make?
Speaker 9: It's finance, it's all. It's the whole thing runs on finance. Maybe this, you know, the consolidation makes sense. Why why does it help them at all to like even bother with small companies like this? It doesn't, it's nothing to them. And does this have anything to do also with the military presence in the in Eastern Europe that the Prime Minister was talking about, does that have something to do with this? In four D chess? You know, like so that we don't we don't have boots on the ground. We pull out while they they push in or something. Why would Britain put their human military forces on the ground in Eastern Europe? How would it suit them at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. And they're military is really not that great. Okay, we got a question here from the discord. This is from Variant High based. I am in England and our freedom of speech is limited now. But I think you're under an illusion if you think you have free speech in the USA.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I don't. Look what are you talking about. We're patriots and we can do whatever we want here of course we can.
Speaker 3: We eat sandwiches and eat steak. Carri guns Man say whatever fuck we want. No, I get you, man, I get you and he's he's he's onto something there because it is you've gotten really bad. We're under no illusion that we have freedom of speech here. Sometimes it's freedom of speech, but not freedom of reach. That's certainly affecting a lot of us here in the boiler room.
Speaker 9: I think the irony is like when you look at the eighties, for example, in the end of the Cold War, It's like the example is always you know, the censorship and the uh you know, you couldn't there was no freedom in Eastern Europe. But it's like at least the people there knew what to expect and they knew what the limits were. Here, sure, we're you know, we we think that we're totally free and we have these things, but it turns out that the documents that are supposed to protect us are the very ones that are you know, used against us to stamp on our face.
Speaker 7: I guess it.
Speaker 3: Depends what the current syop is too, and where the Overton window is at. So you know, uh, that's when you really know. And and Fleety makes a good point there. I said, if if free speech is real, why do people who exercise it pay such a heavy price.
Speaker 7: So you know, yeah, well, if we don't like the tech platforms, you know, we're free to just start up one of our own. We can just do that, right And then what they say, oh.
Speaker 3: Right, Well they say the same thing that they said to Parlor, which is, oh, we're gonna call We're gonna call our buddies at Microsoft, and we're going to nucure single sign on, which means nobody's going to be able to sign into your little website. So that's how that worked. They put that company out of business. And to be clear, this is not the UK government going after bit Shoot. This is bit Shoot and their lawyers and their policy directors looking at all of the regulations that Offcom and the Online Safety Act of twenty twenty three have in them and saying how could we do this? This doesn't even fit our business model. It puts us in a position where we could get sued for something some user in California uploads, you know, sued by the UK government.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So it's like what you're over a barrel at that point, Like if you're actually the policy advisor, the lawyer and the CFO at bit shoot, like you're you're got to sit down together and be like, okay, well here it says you can't say things that might hurt people's feelings. And then they scroll through the videos on the platform and they go, oh my gosh, Wow, there's a whole channels dedicated to hurting people's feelings and insulting them.
Speaker 7: Bit shoot more like he bit the booty them.
Speaker 3: Yeah sorry, yeah, I mean they're kind of even protecting their UK users in a sense, you know, in like an old Yeller sense. It's like, well, we could drag you along, you know, and and go through it, but some of you are gonna get made an example of, like we'll probably get sued in the in the meantime. But even you know, our friends in the UK that are uploading stuff freedom of speech oriented stuff where you know, things like mean speak and thought crimes. Political thought crimes don't factor in. Uh, but you know those people, well they can upload, they can try to upload it to YouTube. See how that goes. So that whole thing's whack.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, I gotta I gotta head out, all right, man.
Speaker 3: I'm really glad you were here with us tonight, mister Mystical Pharaoh, and we will look forward to having you on again real soon.
Speaker 4: Here cheers, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, there goes Infidel. I mean, guys, it's gonna take me a long time to get rid of that mysticle Pharaoh. There goes mystical Pharaoh off on his magic carpet. Well, I don't want to beat that one to death too much, but we can still keep beating on UK policies and technocratic unglory. Why is that there? We go add to stage UK. Photon sent me this during when Old Brand. Yeah, the Brian mcclin show on Pulse. By the way, if you missed me saying this, I'm on the Pulse not a whole lot of times this week, but generally speaking Monday through Friday from three pm to five pm Eastern broadcasting audio only got to hit that Pulse Radio two button to tune in live. But Photon was listening. We were hanging out Ruckus and Funk Soul and Photon a couple other people in the chat while I was broadcasting. Photon dropped this one on me Live UK developing algorithmic tool to predict potential killers. Oh boy in echoes of Minority Report. The British government's working on a murder prediction tool aimed at identifying individuals who are most likely to become killers. So this project was originally called the Homicide Prediction Project. You gotta love that. That's just in your face. This is what we're doing minority Report style, but since has been renamed too this is funny. Also sharing data to improve risk assessment, and this is being run by the UK's Ministry of Justice and uses algorithms and personal data, including from the Probation Service to make its calculations. The government said the project is currently that's a key word, currently for research purposes only and will quote help us better understand the risk of people on probation going to commit serious violence. Launched under the previous concer Servative administration and continuing under the Labor government. Civil liberty campaign groups state Watch discovered the project's existence through a freedom of information request. A researcher for state Watch said the Ministry of Justice's attempt to build this murder prediction system is the latest chilling and dystopian example of the government's intent to so called crime prediction systems. She said the tool will reinforce and magnify the structural discrimination underpinning the criminal legal system. Time and again, research shows that algorithmic systems for predicting crime are inherently flawed. Yet the government is pushing ahead with AI systems that will profile people as criminals before they've done anything. So Minority Report underway underway in the UK.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, to be fair, the Minority Report was using like telekinetic like like for little profet dudes whoever. They called pre cogs pre cogs pre yeah. So they were doing like the old psychic kind of thing, but they were hooked up to all the technologically advanced stuff and he had the cool power glove and he was doing the VR augmented reality way before that was a thing. Uh, the tailored billboard ads as he was walking past them, all the biometric stuff, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The little spider droids those are real. Two, I saw some spider droids.
Speaker 7: Creepy.
Speaker 3: The main cog was.
Speaker 7: English Morning right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And and also a mind control kidnap victim if memory serves so it's like government slash corporate mind control kidnap victim brought up in a coomb tube of of gel and hooked to a bunch of neuralinks. Yep, yeah, monarch, Yeah very much.
Speaker 5: And he was framed for a crime that he didn't and not commit in the future, I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: It gets weird.
Speaker 7: It was committed by the guy who headed the very thing.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah. That's one of those absolute power things. It's like, oh, I can I can weaponize this against anyone who's inconvenient in my acquisition of power or you know, holding of power.
Speaker 9: So I assume that whole program will be used against people of a certain political bent who are not the people who are committing the crimes, like anybody in Britain that's you know, any kind of like the word nationalist, or anybody who flies a flag or anybody in the.
Speaker 7: BNP or any of those things. I'm assuming it'll be those people, right, And.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say it's it's also it's one established group of people or program that's all you're guilty or you're gonna be guilty, because when we say so, where's the damn evidence of the proof in that It's like a lot of like, hey, we just be you know, we take your word for it based on your black box technology. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get garbage in, garbage out, and what you were saying there based like whoever those people are that are being targeted by that system. That's a moving target, that depends, you know what I mean. So it's like that's one of those things where it comes in it's like, oh, we're doing it. We're only experimenting on it with people on parole. We don't. You know, that's okay, I'll accept that most of the pufflic. Okay, that's cool. I'll accept that. But then it will get wider, you know, they'll prove it out, It'll get wider and you know, next thing, you know, you are living in minority report world.
Speaker 9: Well, this is like one of the things that's come out of the British colonial you know, the Empire, is that there's such guilt. There's when I went from Northern Ireland to England, the biggest visible difference was that there were no flags. There's no you know, there's no British flag. There, there were no flying and I asked a friend like, where are the flags and he was like a flag, We're not Nazis, yeah, which was telling. I mean, it's like this supreme guilt, you know, for taking India and all these places. But like, like we do, you take the place and then the people that you know in the place where you've taken end up here. And I guess that's the design in the first place.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, hey, thanks Jason, Jason says, hesh your nice carcass shirt. Reek of Future Faction Symphonies of Sickness Classics. Yeah, Buddy Spoor and I saw him last night. They opened from a Suga and cannibal corpse and they came out with something off of Symphonies right out of the rip. It was awesome.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And they ended with death Certificate, one of my favorite songs. So picked up a tour shirt.
Speaker 5: It had something to do with Anthony faush here. Yeah that was wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah really all right, So there's your tyranny in the UK. Let's see if we got some good news here for anybody this might be classified as good news. Let's see here, what do we got at a zero head staggering number of IRS employees to take the buy out. This is enormous. Twenty five percent of the Internal Revenue Service employees are now preparing to take the buyout offered by the Trump administration and resign from the agency. So golf clap, that's ninety thousand minus twenty five percent. So what is that twenty two thousand of the IRS's ninety thousand employees plan to accept the buyout offers and resign. So that's fun so much for all those new hires.
Speaker 5: Right'd be better if they just shut the whole thing down, That's what I'm saying. Man, I get this. They really bad. I got a bad feeling about this. I think it's going to get to a point where we're going to we're gonna miss those guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not that we're getting a win in here. It's sort of a short term win, you know, for the lulls. But in the long term, we got to assume that.
Speaker 5: What I mean, like, think of this, like how annoying it is when you're trying to do your thing over the phone or customer service or pay your bill and it's like I want to talk to a human being, a representative, and instead good. Yeah, it's the whole automated system. Yeah, the IRS is going to be an automated system way to go.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it won't make mistakes and it won't have too few employees to catch up on those of us that are four years behind. I mean those of you that are four years behind. All right, let's let's switch over to RFK. We're lightning around in here, so our FK. This guy. I'm so sick of this guy. So last week I think I covered him coming to Texas here and standing on the lies of the medical industry about two young girls that died, and he you those two girls's death to promote d MMR vaccine. Well, today apparently he's trying to regain some cred here from the MAHA crowd. If there is such a thing still existing, I don't know why there would be after we've seen this guy's performance so far, walking around with Rabbi smoothly botief velcrow do his back telling him what to do. But at any rate, RFK Junior HHS Secretary, held a press conference to respond to the CDC's latest numbers on autism rates in the United States. The findings were impossible to ignore. This is by vigilant Fox and they clearly still have some hope In RFKJ, he revealed that in one in thirty one American children now are now diagnosed with autism, for boys, the number is even worse one in twenty, and in California, where data tracking is considered to be the most thorough in the country, the rate may be as high as one in twelve point five boys. According to Kennedy, that figure likely reflects a national trend. Just two years ago, the national rate was one in thirty six. Fun with statistics right, there is an extreme risk for boys. Overall. The risks for boys getting an autism diagnosis in this country is now one in twenty and as high in California, which has been the best data collection, So it probably also reflects a national trend. One in twelve point five boys. This is part of an unrelenting upward trend. The prevalence two years ago was one in thirty six. That's a quote from Kennedy right there. Here's where it gets interesting. He called out the media and powerful industries, accusing them of covering up environmental factors that are contributing to the crisis. Kennedy blasted the quote unquote epidemic denihilists, pointing to the nineteen ninety two ADDM report as part as proof that autism rates have exploded nearly five folds in just three decades. Back then the rate was one in one hundred and fifty. Today it's one in thirty one. He goes on to say, quote, year by year, there's a steady, relentless increase. I want it because this epidemic denial has become a feature in the mainstream media, and it's based on an industry canard. Obviously there are people who don't want us to look at environmental exposures now, So Jenny McCarthy was right, Yeah, apparently. He also talks about how the companies that look into this stuff has pumped nearly ten to twenty times more money into studying genetic causes of autism than into researching environmental ones. And he's right to question that, except for the part where what do we mean RFKJ when we say environmental, I think you're using terms that and of course you get into the whole like all the you know, MAHA folks are like, oh, this is sort of Trumpian four D chess, and by environmental he's referring to the job schedule and the m RNA jabs. But I don't think I think that's kind of a cope personally. You know what I mean to me, and you can argue that, you know, something that's been injected into you is part of the environment, but really is it. It came from a lab, you know. And I was saying on the on the Pulse today that if you want to look at something environmental that has similar effects as autism, look no further than heavy metal poisoning, not the good kind of heavy metal. Heavy metals in the bloodstream. Aluminum in particular causes the very same symptoms as autism if it's you know, ingested or whatever. But that is an adjuvant. I believe it's an ingredient commonly found in a lot of products from some of our favorite pharmaceutical companies in the industry. So, you know, I don't know, man, I feel like this is a cop out, This is a bogus pr move by RFKJ. What do you guys think.
Speaker 9: Is the heavy metal stuff? Also what contributes to Alzheimer's Is that the Yeah, what they're saying with that also, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just remember when RFK said that his life was boring until he did Heroin that allowed him to focus in school and learn things.
Speaker 7: That was in his interview.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm glad that he's you know, making war on on the factors you know that are causing that are causing the stuff, I mean the environmental factors. When he says that, yeah, depends.
Speaker 7: On what you mean by environment Does he mean like magnetic power lines and five G and chemtrails and just everything around us all the time everywhere?
Speaker 6: Yeh is he talking about?
Speaker 5: You know that I have I have a report in front of me. I don't know if it's the person who wrote the report or if he said this, but it says that Kennedy said autism is a quote unquote preventable disease, and then not quoted, listing potential culprits such as mold, air pollutants, pharmaceuticals, and rising parental age. That's what my report here says.
Speaker 3: Rising parental age. That's my favorite one. Uh yeah, what does that mean? That pharmaceutical is vague? A lot of it's all vague. Like if you got something to say, dude, say it, you know, and you know it would be one thing, It would be one thing. If he had already on the first day he got the job, gone to the CDC, gone to NIH with you know, wheelbarrows full of documents and digital stuff and printouts from vers and all that, and said, take this freaking emergency use authorized stuff off the market right now. I want to know more about this stuff. Take it off the market. But no, did he do that. No, No, he's worried about calling anti Semitism a public health crisis. He's worried about people not taking the MMR vaccine, you know, while while the pandemic industrial complex is openly propagandizing us right now, same style they did in twenty twenty, but just softer. So you know, I'm sorry, I can't jump on board that he always just being elusive and talking about the environment because you know, he's gonna go get him. He's gonna go do what I've been hoping that person would do since they swore him in. But I knew he wouldn't.
Speaker 5: The h and maha stands for hoodwinked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it does, again and again and again to maha. Ah. All right, well this dovetails into that a little bit. This is another one hahaha, maha. Yeah you're gonna yeah exactly. Okay, So this one I talked about on the Pulse. Also, I have mixed feelings about this groundbreaking FDA shift away from animal testing sends lab shares into free fall. So, I mean, am I right? I don't like animal testing. I like animals. I'm not really a fan of Anthony Fauci putting you, you know, be bugs all over beagles and seeing how long it takes them to die. And you know, I've never really liked the whole thought of monkeys and dogs and cats and stuff like that being you know, blasted in the eyes with cosmetics and stuff like that. I've always found that to be quite the turnoff. But at the same time, you know, if we're going to have a pharmaceutical complex, I guess I'd prefer them injecting their stuff and spraying their stuff into animals before people. I don't like it. But anyway, the FDA announced a major policy shift last week last Thursday, one week ago, signaling the replacement of traditional animal testing, particularly in the monoclonal antibody development, with advanced computer modeling and artificial intelligence. And this news sent the shares of lab companies immediately tumbling. After the FDA put the notification out and the x post to go with it, there was an immediate drop in the shares of companies that provide these animals and you can only imagine how many of those there are. I'm sure it's a rank disgusting business. But their stocks tumbled and guess whose stocks started climbing? Those working biotech, pharma and AI.
Speaker 7: So is.
Speaker 3: It just me or is this not exactly what we said this was going to turn into back in twenty twenty one when we started figuring out the science behind the pseudoscience behind the grift of the test kits, and you know, it became clear it was a case demic and the case demic was driven by bad tests and bad computer models.
Speaker 7: Mmmm.
Speaker 3: So now they're gonna one of the other quote unquote benefits to this, according to the FDAs, they'll be able to h Well, here, I'll read you the bullet points and put it back on the screen. We'll read them together, docking twist. Blackrock owns all of those things. Yeah, just even down. So here's their summary of their drug testing policy. AI based computer modeling to simulate drug behavior and toxicity simulations. Same stuff they use with Covey lab grown humanoids and organ on a chip system sorry, lab grown human organoids and organ on a chip systems to detect toxic effects. More accurately than animal.
Speaker 7: Tests, human animal pig chimeras.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, say this one ten times fast lab grown human organides and organoids and organ on a chip systems.
Speaker 9: Is that why a few years ago, remember they had that thing with like they'd made like a blob in a Patriot dish and they've grown like eyes on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, yeah, oh god creeps. Uh here we go.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 3: Use of real world safety data from countries with comparable regulatory standards that means nothing to me. Regulatory incentives to encourage adoption of these alternatives, including potential streamlined reviews. So that's worth noting, right, because that's one of the things that we said on Sunday Wire and here in the boiler room was that this is gonna end up being this is gonna end up being the norm. They're going to be using computer models and AI to look for things that they basically made up and that have never ever been seen in a microscope or have any known anything, and then shoot you up with a monoclonal right, developed off of a process like this, which by the way, has had devastating effects, and IDI application to new drug applications, which are id's with a roadmap released and a public workshop. So basically anyone that can afford these computers and has an LLC can jump in and they can get regulatory incentives if they adapt these these types of tests and have an immediate roadmap with a public workshop and everything for new drug applications.
Speaker 5: I'm taking notes. That sounds like a good job of opportunity.
Speaker 3: There you go. Yeah, So some experts had some comments here, like mister Caldwell from Baird says, expect very slow change to the research, animal and animal testing services market. Street got shock and awe news today and players in this industry won't likely won't fully recover when it comes to valuation. Mister Windley at Jeffries says the FDA's Modernization two point zero already start phasing out, start phasing out animal testing. But perhaps this is a stronger push with more with a more prescribed plan.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, the animal testing, I mean, like the dog testing. You know that one of those dog centers is at a military hospital here and it's I mean like they're still doing this and I mean the animals aren't humans, they're human rights and you know they are animals, but like get you know what it just seems like this is more mad scientists, you know, take it. Can you imagine you not only own stock, but like you're the scientist who comes in and you're torturing dogs all day. I guess at least they moved on from the human beings that they were testing on in the fifties. Yeah, but it makes sense that they would go on to you know, when they get quant when computers go quantum and stuff or whatever it's supposed to be, then they can start making models. But like you said, it's just creating new stuff that they're gonna have to have cures for m.
Speaker 3: And it allows yeah, it allows them to totally make make up things out of thin air, and you know, come up with a computer model for the molecular structure and then a PCR test tuned to look just for that, and then it's just a matter of well, which we know isn't a diagnostic anyways, as the inventor told us very clearly, it's not a diagnostic tool. It's not supposed to be used for that. That's not what it's for. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: That's a have you read this one based I just finished this one. A couple of weeks ago. Great, Michael Crichton's next, and it's all about like the private company's own people, pieces of people's like genes, their they're DNA, and there's a lot of stuff in here. This was written like pretty much twenty years ago. Again with this whole twenty years ago thing two thousand and six, so yeah, this guy was writing this around two thousand and five.
Speaker 7: So crazy Grton, great, great author. Also very tall.
Speaker 3: It's like six eleven Oh dang was wow.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately they put him six feet under because he was too close to the truth. I believe about some things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, really well, I mean Jurassic Park came through this week, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And then one more comment from from someone at Barclays in the crosshairs. However, this paradigm shift has downstream impacts to late stage trials. I think that's important because we saw we didn't get any late stage trials on some of these recent things that were developed under this paradigm, if you catch my drift. So the only late stage trial is those of you walking around out there with the modifications.
Speaker 7: Can they cure something, you know, just something big?
Speaker 3: Ever, they could by removing a lot of vironmental toxins. We could get rid of a lot of cancer. I'll back RFKJ on that one. Like there's they could get rid of I don't know, injecting sketchy stuff into little kids. I mean.
Speaker 7: Right when they're born. Yeah, like a minute after they're born.
Speaker 3: I did a whole rant today on my show about little baby coming into the world and like the first like, welcome to this world, beautiful little baby. Here's some hep bee shot for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they kicked my buddy and he just hit he had infants, they were born the day they were born. They tried to jab him and they kicked him out of the hospital because he wouldn't get him jab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta have your kids at home now, you pretty much do. I mean I have a buddy who had to basically be on a like a I don't even know how long, well over forty eight hours probably in the hospital with no sleep, just to make sure that no one did anything he didn't want done to his newborn son.
Speaker 5: Our friend and colleague, Alec zach Hesher just brought into this world a new addition to their family, the home birth like their other children, and he was just bragging about it. Congratulations, But he was talking about that on his ex if you want to check that out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same same with our buddy Tristan Haggard. Tristan and Jessica just had a baby too, And I love Tristan's posts about it. Like we just happened to hit them up too, Like we didn't talk to him in a while, and Spot and I were sitting there and were like, let's let's hit up Tristan and Jessica. We hit him up and it was literally they were just in the bliss of it, you know, like our baby was just bored. And I was like, holy cow, talk about timing man. Congratulations. So yeah, congratulations to those guys and their whole families.
Speaker 7: I saw something with Was this right? Was this true about ozempic? There was something about ozempic this week? They've they found something about cancer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I did see a headline about that. I didn't dive into.
Speaker 5: Something about CT scans was the big news?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 5: I missed that the cat cancer causing cancer with a shock.
Speaker 3: I missed that one.
Speaker 7: I saw that nozempic.
Speaker 9: Someone said that they were made from the synthesized venom of a gila monster and that they were like eye sockets were rotting out.
Speaker 5: Or something that's a daily mail or something.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. I'm not sure about the Gila monster part. I wouldn't doubt it. But we talked about the macular degeneration that people are experiencing from a zempic on this show, not that long ago.
Speaker 5: It's density thing density too, Oh my god, ext your immune system yeaeah.
Speaker 3: Like twenty year olds, you know, people in their early twenties are like, I have you know a bone density disease now? And I only did DUMBI for a year.
Speaker 5: I may know somebody on it who's got some sort of weird chronic cough all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Hmm, yeah, say no more, I got you. I think I covered this one last week, but I want to just put it on screens so everybody can see it. Because that article we just covered about the FDA they're talking about boosting monoclonal drugs, and this one, which we talked about a week before last when we were Alive, gives some statistics and a personal account about remdesivir, which I'm pretty sure is a monoclonal therapy, and it's got a lot of facts and figures and numbers, and it centers around Egglin Air Force Base and they had a total of nine and forty one deaths between March of twenty twenty and March of twenty twenty four, and six hundred and one of those, that's sixty three point nine percent were treated with remdesivir. It goes through this woman's story. Her husband was a retired Air Force veteran. His hospital, as a you know, VA member, is the England Air Force Base Hospital, and she goes through the story of him, you know, thinking he's catching COVID and her taking him to the hospital and it's it's it's really sad. I don't want to go into it tonight, but it was on We covered it in depth on the last show, so you can check that out there and we'll link to it on the show page at Alternate Current Radio dot com after the show tonight, so you can do your own research. We'd love to hear what you find. You can email us or hit us up in the comments below. But I thought that was worth mentioning considering, you know, the FDA thing.
Speaker 7: Now I ask about a topic here, not to change it.
Speaker 3: No, go ahead, We're gonna.
Speaker 7: I know, you guys have covered the the Bezos thing.
Speaker 9: I'm you know, well, actually we didn't get that up to well, I mean the video, Like you saw the video and you know Katie Perry's response and all that stuff and the footage, and I showed it to a group of people today who it was good to see. Their immediate response was like, what the fuck is this is one fake to like the wackest thing I've ever seen?
Speaker 7: And three what is she like? This is when she talks, it's like.
Speaker 9: Someone imitating a human being trying to respond to something like a human would, but none of it is real, Like who talks like this at all? All the words she uses in her response are like totally, Like how was it? Like, if you asked me how was the trip I went to space, I'd be like, dude, it was sick, it was awesome. I bonded with these guys by And she was like, well, I accessed the divine feminine and I learned to love myself. And this was a, you know, a big step for female astronauts like me.
Speaker 5: People who are in the know were saying, this is exactly how somebody who has a a Hawaii Ahuasca a Auasca trip. It's exactly the experience and that they have and that they talk that way.
Speaker 7: She was holding a daisy. She had the daisy in her hand. They were like, what's that and she was like, it's a flower. It's it's really a weed that can grow anywhere, you know. And it's also my daughter's name is Daisy.
Speaker 5: It's like, what on a trip?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: It just wasn't in the space.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Really, let's hear a clip.
Speaker 15: And it is surrender to the unknown. Trust And this whole journey is not just about going to space. It's the training, it's the team, it's the whole thing. I couldn't recommend this experience more. This is like up there with all the you know, different tools that I've learned in my life, from meditation to the Hoffmann process. This is up there because what you're doing is you're find you're like really finding the love for yourself because you got to trusting yourself on this journey. And then you're feeling the love when you come down for sure, and you're feeling that strength. So I feel really connected to that strong divine feminine right now, by the.
Speaker 7: Way, And this is this is exactly what Jamie has talked about for years, like this is this is exactly it. What is the Hoffman process?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, dude. I thought maybe shot Like the first time I heard it, I didn't watch the subtitles. I thought maybe she was talking about like whim Hoff or something. But I don't know. Maybe someone in our chat nos.
Speaker 7: I have nob that Ariana Grande thing where she was like I learned how to shed all my human feelings and the tears are just I consume it.
Speaker 5: It's a personal retreat. Look at this. They have a website Hoffmann Institute dot org.
Speaker 3: I'm there, Yeah, I was just looking at that.
Speaker 5: Check this out, nuts, Oh my shit, wow.
Speaker 3: What is the Hoffman process? Well, the Hoffman Quadrinity process, founded by Bob Hoffman in nineteen sixty seven, is a week long residential and personal growth retreat that helps participants identify negative behaviors, moods, and ways of thinking that developed unconsciously and we're conditioned in childhood.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, So it's next. It's nexium mk ultra, yeah, massolent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, the process scientology mixed in for Yeah.
Speaker 7: She goes to space and her response is like I learned how to love myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and find the divine feminism and what's this like trust in yourself? Stuff is a normal human being. Like I'm I'm gonna trust the rocket. I'm gonna trust this big cock filled with rocket fuel.
Speaker 9: Again, I couldn't recommend this to anybody enough. Yeah, Ok, we'll just you know, the thirty million dollars whatever. You know, it's the whole thing is so out of touch and weird, like the laughing and the clapping and the hugging bezos when they get down and opening the door and they've got these suits and they're wearing bell bottoms and who are these people?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: You did you see Oprah too? Oprah was fake crying, like as soon as she realized the cameras were on her because her little best buddy Gail was in the in the in the giant cock. And yeah, she like started faking crocodile tears as soon as she realized she was on camera. That was actually pretty hilarious.
Speaker 5: Ripe a chat has sure that's not the only thing they were faking. Did you check out the hatchway?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I actually had that one cued up on my screen. Actually, no, I have I have a different one. Let me play this.
Speaker 9: They're going up and they're like holding these handles and there's like a little window like they're looking from the side and they go up and come back down and they're crying.
Speaker 3: It's so lame about what It's so lame. Okay, here we go, look at that.
Speaker 6: Good evening.
Speaker 1: Everyone just wanted to do a really quick video on this staged Katy Perry to Space hoax. Aside of all the other proofs of this hoax, I just want to show you this really really quick one that happened during the live footage of the opening of the hatch.
Speaker 6: Check this out.
Speaker 14: You know, you saw her get so emotional in her pre flight interview, but she's still is that still the weighing emotion or she's still just oh my god, I saw the stars, I saw the curvature of the Earth. You know what, what what is what's going to come out of out of out of her her her mouth, but really her heart?
Speaker 13: And is that is that Jeff Bezos out there right by the capsule kind of hard to see that?
Speaker 14: Is that is correct? That as Jeff Bezos or our founder on the left, as well as Sarah Knights our crew member seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, did you see that. Let's go back and watch it one more time. Okay, now, won't you to watch the hatch door open from the inside. The lady runs over there real quick, says no, no, no, shuts the doorback, tries to stand in front of it, and then actually she starts laughing about it, as you can see right here, because like I said, it's all stage.
Speaker 6: It has to be look like it's open from the outside.
Speaker 14: And we're now just awaiting the opening of the hatch so we can get some views from our six new astronauts.
Speaker 3: Astronauts Phelps.
Speaker 13: And I would imagine.
Speaker 3: Katie Perry and Gail are as bad as Christy Nome wearing a uniform for a job they do not qualify for and are completely fake at.
Speaker 13: Aagin, Lauren Sanchez and see one will be coming out first.
Speaker 3: That is like what an insult to actual female astronauts and actual female soldiers, Like have these these freaking cut out barbie dolls running around in their uniforms claiming to be a law enforcement agent, claiming to be an astronaut and get out of here.
Speaker 9: This correct, That dude and that witch woman who were in space for a year or whatever. Yeah, and they come back down.
Speaker 14: They're like, what, she's in seat one, which is next to the left, the left window. There she will go first and then last in number six, that is the window on the right. Y, can't you.
Speaker 7: I guess even watching.
Speaker 13: Those friends and family, and that's Carrie Anne looking out the window in the window to the right.
Speaker 4: Right there Lauren.
Speaker 13: Sanchez on the left, and you really get a sense of just how big.
Speaker 14: These windows are.
Speaker 13: I mean, when you're inside this capsule, it's almost as though you're getting a full three sixty panoramic view.
Speaker 7: One of the they want to get the largest wait here. She sang a song when they were up there, music beautiful World. When she got up there and she was like, it's a song that I've always sung. It's it's one of mine.
Speaker 3: Be awful, don't hear your hairshir I think that was actually Gail that was telling that story, wasn't it. I think Gail was telling the story of Katy Perry just bursting into what a wonderful world or whatever? Yeah, this is this is egregious. This shall not stand.
Speaker 5: Is it any spacecraft?
Speaker 14: So this the over a third of the surface area of this craft is windows, and that's on purpose.
Speaker 3: There are many.
Speaker 14: Meetings our founder Jeff Bezos where our engineers brought in some windows. He said, Nope, megam bigger.
Speaker 7: They come back.
Speaker 14: Nope, that's nice, but make them bigger. And what you get here? Why is that so important? So many of our astroaants have said, when I got on my seat, I looked at outside my window, and I turn around and I looked at the other five windows, and my brain created a panoramic, a panoramic view, panoramic photo of it.
Speaker 7: Because I mean, if you're Bill Gates, you should be like, yeah, they use windows to get up there. That's made of windows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do great in outer space.
Speaker 5: I hear it was the Windows ninety five. I hope not.
Speaker 3: Well, that would be much higher tech than they had when PAULA eleven happened.
Speaker 14: Right, it's windows and it's it makes for just an incredible experience.
Speaker 1: Sarah Good, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 14: Here it goes Jeff Bezos special tool.
Speaker 3: Jeff's opening it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, cardboard.
Speaker 3: Just look how limp wristed he was when he did that. That thing doesn't require a tool. Watch this, this is insane.
Speaker 11: You didn't.
Speaker 3: This is not Girl Squad, it's Girl Pod.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you guys just seen no faking it with your own eyes. Once again, watch them open the pressureized capsule from the.
Speaker 6: Inside, not knowing that it's not time. It's not que time yet.
Speaker 1: And then you have the stage part where the media shows you all over the news that they're waiting for the guy to open the hatch.
Speaker 7: Landed spawn ranch.
Speaker 5: Fitted inside anything, and just touched it.
Speaker 3: Exactly, dude, I blew the play head out. Sorry about that. Yeah, it looks like it looks like it's just normal, like home depot hinges too. That thing just like falls inward. It sounds like a floppy. It doesn't sound like it's a it doesn't look worse.
Speaker 5: Sounds styrophoam or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm just an idiot, non scientist, non technocrat.
Speaker 6: What do I know.
Speaker 1: And then you have the stage part where the media shows you all over the news that they're waiting for the guy to open the hatch.
Speaker 14: Okay, here we go, here he goes Jeff Bezos to open the.
Speaker 6: Hatch, and once again you have been fools, people.
Speaker 9: And then Katy Barry kisses the ground and then Gail King didn't see her her kiss the ground. So then she comes out and then she also kisses the ground.
Speaker 3: Oh that was so cringey. Oh my god. Yeah, she like, uh, she like kissed her fingers and points to the sky and then falls to her knees and kisses the ground.
Speaker 7: It's like you were going for five minutes.
Speaker 3: Seriously, utterly ridiculous. I did see, I will say, just to play Devil's advocate. I saw. It wasn't Bezos himself, but someoney somebody was saying, oh that happened because they had already opened it, uh or I don't know. They had some stupid excuse that you know, some people are gonna believe, but it was a really poor excuse. I think we got the footage, Yeah exactly. I think we can all see this is a PR stunt.
Speaker 5: I I I see what you're ere. Yeah, let's say, would admit, oh, yes, that part was faked, but it's because the real one is boring and it could have been dangerous. We could have opened it up and there could have exploded or imploded and it would have been bloody, and we can't have that on live TV or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, right, Okay, here it is. Lionel posted it. Shout out to the Lionel.
Speaker 7: Didn't Michael Strahan and those dudes already do this three years ago? Right?
Speaker 3: Was that the one with Captain Kirk on board?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I think yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you remember Kirk trying to have He was crying like a baby, and Bezos is just sitting there like a robot, like he has no idea how to emote at all.
Speaker 5: That's interesting because again this reminds me of like when when I first heard about this substance, aoasco was from Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon series, and there were like these weird assassin type secret society groups that would use this to trick people into thinking that they had gone and seen Shambala I believe is what it was, right, Yeah, But they get very they're very emotional and crying, and I think the same drug was used to convince people that they were like talking to a deceased like a floating head on a plate, but it was just like a guy inside of a box with this head and then like but then later on they would really cut the guy's head off and toss it around and play with it and ship.
Speaker 7: You know, Parry had a music video about that.
Speaker 5: I think it's called the Hoffman Process.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, remember her video Bon Appetite, Yeah yeah it was. Yeah, it was the Marienka Bramovich inspired thing, the songs about cannibalism.
Speaker 7: She's she's being equal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, here she is kissing there, Here she goes here, she goes with her big moment here coming out of the the big blue balls flowers.
Speaker 6: Jady so oh.
Speaker 5: They had the rug, they had the rug on the ground ready for her so that they didn't get dirty. Did you see that there was no reason for that to be on the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yet she still kissed the dirt instead of the rug. She's just like us, one of us. Yeah, that that whole thing. I'm glad they showed us that because I got a lot of laughs.
Speaker 6: Out of that.
Speaker 5: Russell Brand yeah married yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And didn't Russell Brand just get accused of uh yeah rape? Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Joki.
Speaker 3: Uh well that was just some fun, ridiculous stuff coming from the techno craft.
Speaker 5: People are going crazy over the costumes too. They're just noticing now the logo on the flight suit the bathroot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Flipped it upside down. And it's like as wow, it's kind of obvious. It's like, wow, that's that's baffo met Neat.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, great job. Cand of remind me of King Charles's self portrait. Loads of bassomt in there. Uh huh, let's see, Massie can't believe it's not a hatch.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm convinced space is so real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they've not gay. They've proven it to us. Now we gotta take that.
Speaker 5: And that was incredibly Charlie's Angels seventies oozing sexy, not gay. So space is not gay and not fake.
Speaker 7: There, you have it right, it's divinely feminine, that's right.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's a journey, you know.
Speaker 5: You gotta see some of them were doing like showing off to cleavage and some of them were not. And they're all wearing like high heel platform shoes or something.
Speaker 7: They're like, make no mistake, we hate each other randos.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, Uh, let's let's get out of space because uh, it's fake. Let's talk about something that is apparently not fake though, the de extinction of the dire Wolf based What do you make of this whole explosion media explosions since that.
Speaker 7: Happened, the Grateful Dead Direwolf, the j dire Wolf. That's right, they brought it back. I don't know, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just saw clips of it, and you know, I just reread Jurassic Park a couple of months ago, and my only take from that from the book is that it's it's weird how it kind of seems like it's a jeff Stein McCaffrey island because in the especially in the film, you know, the most dangerous game and chasing the children and the and.
Speaker 7: The donah do you know? But I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is like they did Dolly and that was like a hundred years ago, and now they got the dire Wolf, and is that what it is? And if so, well, you know, where are the pterodactyls.
Speaker 3: Well, they were cool in the in the interview that he did, Uh, they talk about some of the other animals that they are working on. So this company tiger, Well that was my first question. They're not admitting that yet because that is just too bad ass. Okay, we can't go there yet. That's a little much, even though Texas is the perfect place for it. We have more tigers here than they do in Africa because of all the private owners. Uh, they sometimes get lost. You'll see him in suburban neighborhoods running around sometimes. We have crazy animal collectors here in Texas. Now, yeah, I didn't want to tell you all the pitfalls before I got you here. You gotta have some surprises, you know. So this guy that showed up on on the Rogan Show, his name is Ben Lamb, and he's a biotech entrepreneur and his company is called Colossus, I believe, and Colossus has they have plans to de extinct the dodo bird and de extinct the mammoth, and I think there was one more. But if you're thinking that far, I mean, how that's why I say not yet with the saber tooth tigers, because it's like these are sort of the animals that I mean. The dire wolf is a slam dunk because it was a primary primarily featured in George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones. So like there's all you know. This is like caused that factor in and of itself, I think has caused a lot of public attention on the company. But he did say they have plans, but there were some other interesting things said. This was uh. This was posted on Vigilant Fox. Biotech entrepreneur Ben Lamb painted a bone chilling picture of where humanity could be headed. Gene editing was at the heart of the conversation, and according to Lamb, China isn't just experimenting with it. They've already created genetically modified children. He pointed to the and we covered this on boiler Room back in twenty eighteen. He pointed to a now famed infamous case in twenty eighteen, when a Chinese scientist named Hi Jenqui or something like that announced that he had cloned human embryos and edited their genes using crisper to make them resistant to HIV. The news shocked the world and led to widespread condination. He was later sentenced to prison for violating scientific ethics and conducting unapproved procedures. But Lamb warned it doesn't stop there. He said, there's a growing debate over whether those same embryos were also edited for enhanced intelligence. The science is still inconclusive, but the intent, he claims, is very real. So there's a company called BGI Beijing Genomics Institute, and they're a key player, he claimed. That during the COVID pandemic, BGI offered free testing to countries around the world, not just of goodwill, but to harvest DNA at scale. Another thing we wargamed here and assumed was going on was harvesting DNA at scale. So, you know, he goes on. He's a quote he said, They're like, we'll do all your COVID testing for free, just send us your data. And BGI that same Chinese company. In twenty twenty one, a Reuter's investigation revealed that the company's pre natal tests, taken by millions of women globally, were being used to collect genetic data for the Chinese military without proper consent or insights. So it's not just the swabs for the tests, it's also maternity center and uh, you know, prenatal tests, prenatal care, all that stuff. And Lamb alleged that BGI has publicly stated its mission is to sequence as much of the global population as possible in search of genes tied to intelligence. So uh, he goes let me display this. Let's see how long this clip is here. Oh no, no, no no, we're not going to play that. No no, no, no, no, that's too long. But it's a it's an interesting.
Speaker 14: Was that.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's the opening of Brave New World. That's what they have.
Speaker 9: They they take a tour through the lab and they're looking at gene editing, and they have the five classifications of people, the five casts, and the lowest cast is the ebsilon and they're like homunculoid people and they've been bred to fix rockets on the out, you know, during flight.
Speaker 7: It seems like the same thing. You know, this stuff is, you know, when you start.
Speaker 9: Playing god with creating human beings in the exterior womb and working on intelligence. This seems like stuff that would be offensive, uh, you know in my religious paradigm, in.
Speaker 5: The face of their religion too, doesn't it. The science is all based on this theory of evolution and that the strongest and the fittest survive. And here we are. Without our intervention, these these species would go and extent aren't they supposed to go extinct? Good by your by your reasoning, and we're de extincting them. Who knows what the massive repercussions of bringing back these these species are going to have on an ecosystem. I mean, I don't know. I just I think all things happen for a reason, and we're we're seriously interfering. And again you brought up Brave New World, but I was also thinking Gatica. I mean, so many of these different science fiction themes and novels, Jurassic Park and all this stuff is pretty wild man and good catch.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's a good one. That's a good movie too, yeah, Andrew Nickel.
Speaker 5: But it's all also this obsession with the AI, which was infecting a lot of the things we were discussing this evening. I wanted to point that outs, like maybe the fact that that they're doing that that Labs story hasher where they're going to rely on computer models now and the AI is going to step in. The i r S doesn't need all the people because it's going to be automated by the algorithms, because the AI is going to step in. The free crime thing, the minority report, that's all hinged upon the fact that they're going to use AI to determine who the future murderers are. Maybe these are just fads. Maybe everybody's just jumping on the AI bandwagon because right now it's hot and we could just see some sort of AI bubble collapse. Pop like the housing market and the dot com bubble and all these texts. They don't I mean, maybe maybe we're all worried about nothing no reason age. It's showing a bit of a top signal with all the stories and very Oh by the way, it's so did we mention AI today?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 9: It does seem like fantasy in a lot of ways, like we have this concept of a thing that we could do, but we don't know how we're gonna do it, and we're going to invest everything into it. And Gatica is a great catch up the movie Upgrade. They do the same thing. That's what's that's what Hannah, they do that, that's what the Bourne movies are about. That's of course, you know, Super Soldiers, Winter Soldiers, not kids. But it's like, yeah, it's like the foundation of all transhumanist dystopian shit. And then when it comes to actually really happening, they're like.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that was just in a book. Yeah, it inspired us to do the thing, but it won't turn it out that way.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, here's here's a couple of things I learned watching the parts that I did watch. They are using Crisper and they are using AI to do this. The methodology that they used to do this is interesting because there's a lot of talk about like the Librea tar pits and stuff and like that may have even been was that included in Jurassic Park in some way? I think there was a tar pit right somewhere, and.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's there's a tarpet. The Librea tar pits are in Last Action Hero.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, that's right. I forgot about that. But uh, they can't get viable genetic material out of like tar pits basically, and uh, they found like, they found one piece that had a certain percentage of viable genetic material in it, but it wasn't enough. So they started looking around in all of the museums and they looked at all the skulls, and they found one skull that had there's a there's a piece so I don't remember what it's called, but it's like in the inner ear of an animal basically, at least in a wolf, And it's a densely packed it's like a bone, but it has its rife with genetic material inside it, unlike a lot of you know, you know bones that are exposed to air and sunlight and everything. It's like encapsulated in there. So they convinced the people at the museum to let them core drill this piece out and then they gathered the what they needed to get the genetic sequencing, and then they took it to I think then at that point they think they cloned it or they used crisper and then cloned but came out of the crisper. I'm not sure what came first, the chicken or the egg there, but that was how they did it. And he's got pictures and videos of these wolves and they're beautiful. They're absolutely beautiful. And they're on like a two thousand acre reserve here in Texas with like you know, Safari level fencing all around it and all that. So they're like, don't worry, it's not going to escape into the wild, you know, and all that stuff. But I mean, what's the final line in Assic Park about life?
Speaker 7: Uh uh uh finds a way.
Speaker 3: Life always finds a way, so you know, And it's really, on the one hand, it's like kind of like, I agree with you guys. I don't trust any of these people to wield this. I don't trust man to wield this. But it's too late that genie is out of the bottle, and I was a little bit impressed with the habitat and the amount of like resources and care that were put into it, and the amount of planning and all that. Like, it's it's really pretty impressive. And they have huge backing too. This Colossal has been backed personally by George R. R. Martin and Peter Jackson. So these guys have sunk millions of dollars into this company. But it's like, okay, so where do we go from here? Are we're we? Are we going to be able to go visit them? That's the other thing. They've gone to great lengths to keep this location secret. It's somewhere here in Texas, but you know, they've no one has found it yet as far as I can tell, and they're pretty proud of that, which is probably good because they would get poachers there wanting to steal their dire wolves, I bet. But it's it's patrolled by drones twenty four to seven. It has a huge security team all that stuff. But it's like they're gonna. So they're gonna, and they have plans to create a whole pack. So they had the first two, which they named Romulus and Remus, which I find interesting because Elon Musk and baby Mama Number whatever team just named their baby Romulus, which is the brother that died in the story. That's questionable in and of itself.
Speaker 7: Romulus lives, Remus gets killed.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the other way around, because Rome.
Speaker 5: Rome is named after Romulus.
Speaker 7: From the Golden Age.
Speaker 5: This is the second Rome. It's all symbolic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured. So I had that backwards and I misspoke on the pulse today, so I'll have to retract that tomorrow. So it makes more sense when I'm not being dyslexic about Romulus and Remus. Uh, you know, because it's the founding of a new superpower, the founding of a new mono state.
Speaker 5: You know, they were they were not fully human and they were hybrids too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They were born of a god.
Speaker 5: Wolf mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and suckled at the end, suckled at the t s wolf famously after having after the king having tried or the wannab Bee King having to try to have them exiled.
Speaker 9: Yeah, their Trojan. They're descendants of uh Aneas whose games from Troy.
Speaker 3: Right, right? So I don't know, man, this whole thing is pretty crazy. Are we going to have a zoo here in Texas full of dodo birds, mammoths and dire wolves?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Are we going to be taking the kids to see the de extinct the Extinction Museum or something like that at some point, you know, like and this whole thing, like where he brings in the super Soldier aspect, it's like, well, if China is actually doing that, you know, uh, you know we're gonna do it too.
Speaker 5: Oh great, They're gonna do this with the fucking Megalodon where I'm I guess it, I'm done.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they bring back the buffalo or something and then use it instead of using the impossible meat. Then they'll be like, oh, now we have endless food supply.
Speaker 3: I did see something about them bringing buffaloes back, not this company in particular, but I saw a post about that today. I don't know if it was just waxing philosophical and wargaming or if that's actually an initiative, but you know, uh, that could happen.
Speaker 5: You let me know when they're making plans with the Megalodon. Then I'm signing up for Blue Origin or I'm going with SpaceX all the way to Mars Baby.
Speaker 3: All right, Ruckus is gonna go full transhumanists to get out of the planet. If they resurrect the Megalodon, all right.
Speaker 7: I mean they can maybe they can reanimate the pharaohs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, what's what who's to say that in some of those famous mounds, some of those giant skulls, right, may have that same bone in the inner ear. Are they going to start cloning and genetically That's the thing. It's like they're cloning and genetically modifying, and they're doing it with great success. These wolves look super healthy. Uh, they're sixty pounds right now, eighty pounds I think after being six months old, and they just had a female pup two And they're going to create an entire pack so that they can observe them. You know, they're going to basically raise them and then you know, let them live in the habitat uh and you know, treat see what their what their pack mentalities are like and that kind of stuff. So there'll be some exciting discoveries and all that. But at the same time, it's just like mm mmmmmm mmm. You know that's cool.
Speaker 7: It's meant to be doing this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's like, well, the museums and the bones. That's interesting because the smith Sonian is known for having a large collection of these types of things that are not out for display and secreted away, but including allegedly the bones of giants.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 14: Man like.
Speaker 5: They're going to resurrect the nephylin.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's that's where my mind goes with it. They're going to resurrect the nephilom See if they can't make them super smart in the process. Hell, maybe they could make them fly.
Speaker 5: Joy. You know now that we have you were worried about Project Bluebeam.
Speaker 3: I know right now that we have organs on a chip and human simulated organoids. The sky is the limit, right This bananas? This is bananas, you guys. Jurassic Park came to real life this week, and.
Speaker 5: Five million different sci fi stories came to this week all at once.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's totally bananas. All right. Let's see here, your politics don't want to do it. You're a politics Jurassic pork. You know, if I don't approve of this activity, but if you're going to do this activity, you may as well bring that saber tooth tiger back. Let's see.
Speaker 5: I want to I just realized something. This is not a good idea to be resurrecting species in a world that has RFK junior in it. Oh, you're probably going to try to eat it.
Speaker 3: You will run it over and then eat it.
Speaker 5: Well, we used to. We used to have a pterodactyl kids until RFK junior ate it.
Speaker 3: All right, we're more than two hours in. I have one more for you, guys, but I want to know if you guys have anything that popped up this week you want to talk about in the news or outside the news, I don't care based how about you. You got anything big? You're ready to react to something else?
Speaker 6: Weird?
Speaker 7: I mean the the helicopter into the river was crazy.
Speaker 3: And the what happened to you? Tell us the story? What happened?
Speaker 7: Well, the one in New York, you know, the blades flying off.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I saw that.
Speaker 7: That was the the touring helicopter that that is flying, the blades fly off, the helicopter you know, does a nose dive falls into the Hudson River. That's the that's the sea. The semens CEO was apparently on there.
Speaker 9: Oh nine year old, it's a nine year old on his ninth birthday and it's it's broad daylight, and then the blades fly off of the thing and then fall into the river and it's over.
Speaker 7: You guys didn't see that one.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 9: Well, it only popped up briefly because it was you know, it's like anytime there's another you know, air thing that crashes and it's it continued, know, it continues to happen, But it looked I mean, you know when something like that happens. And it was so crazy, and I've never seen blades fly off a helicopter like that. You know, your immediate question is like who are the passengers? And I guess I don't know if he's confirmed yet, but I think the guy was the SEMENS chairman. But I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: Crazy. Yeah, is he a known like uh, the center to anyone in power that might want to do them wrong?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'm gonna have to get spun up on that. That sounds.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 9: Also, the big news was you saw the thing that high pressure shower heads are back?
Speaker 7: I did, Yeah, the executive order. If there's one thing Americans don't like, it's drips and drabbles from a showerhead. We want high pressure. We watch it. Yeah, now for real, that was a real executive order.
Speaker 3: That's great, Okay, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I was looking forward. I can't find it, but you make mention of it, because it's just popping up all over X. Now, somebody somewhere in the United States government admitted or said that we have weapons that can tear apart the fabric of time and space or some weird like sci fi shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would not be surprised after watching episode two of or three was it of this New Black or like reality. It may just not matter anymore. It may just not be there anymore at some point. That's that's how crazy this stuff can get.
Speaker 6: You tell.
Speaker 5: I'm reading a book right now, some fiction novel. I can't remember the name. I think it's called Temple, written by Matthew Riley. I think you can quote me on that actually. But the part of the plot is that, like everybody, every different army from different governments are fighting over trying to get their hands on some idol because it's made out of a space rock material that's like so powerful that it could literally destroy the entire planet.
Speaker 3: But that they have.
Speaker 5: The truth is, I look this up. Apparently there's some sort of plan that the United States government has that's based off the concept that if that the enemy is going to overrun you, it's better to just destroy everything so that they can't take it. Like, like what that because it was built out of like the Cold War, like the idea of like being run by communists like Soviet Union was so unthinkable that they made plans to just blow up the United States. They had nuclear missiles that they were planning on launching on all targets around the world, including ourselves, because if the Russians win, we're not gonna let them have us. We're just going to kill ourselves. It's a messed up shit. But this constant went further about they're just gonna blow up the whole fucking world basically excuse my franchist twice tonight.
Speaker 9: Well, Putin's guy said that a couple of years ago. You remember he said that, you know, if it weren't like we'll we'll we'll go all the way and do it. And then of course hit that was Hitler's plan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, at the end of the World War two, it was like Operation God or Dammarung just destroy everything, scorched earth, we don't deserve to live.
Speaker 5: These people really think like that. That's scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Samson option right, yeah, Curtis le May yeah all right. Well, uh we'll end with this one. Probably. I'm glad you guys mentioned those, But we got to talk about Elon's new son. Wait, what's the sun? Maybe I was right and the son's name is remiss not mindless. Well we'll find out man. So Ashley all right. Ashley Saint Clair claims Elon Musk offered her fifteen million plus one hundred thousand per month and turned it down. So this is the gal that Elon has had his most latest out of wedlocked baby with, and Ashley Saint Clair told the Wall Street Journal that Elon Musk offered her fifteen million dollars and one hundred thousand dollars per month until their son turned twenty one. According to the Wall Street Journal, Ashley Saint Clair was forced to discuss the paternity test and monetary support with Elon Musk's fixer, one, Jared burch Hall. Musk offered Saint Clair fifteen million and one hundred thousand a month. How's that for child support? My goodness?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: In exchange for her silence about the child, whom they named Romulus. Similar agreements have been made negotiated with other mothers of Musk's children. Burchall told Saint Clair Saint Clair turned down the offer because she said it makes her son feel illegitimate. She makes it feel like her son is illegitimate. She complied with the request to not name Musk on the birth certificate. Not long after the birth, Burchall purchased or pushed Saint Clair to sign documents keeping the father of the baby and details regarding her relationship with Musk secret in return for financial support, which you know we already mentioned the amounts there. That's a lot. I did some quick math on my show today, and that's about forty million dollars that she would get over the twenty one years term.
Speaker 5: Not bad forty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she didn't sign the agreement prevented her from speaking out about Musk in any relation to the child or disparaging him, but didn't bar Musk from speaking negatively about her if he wanted to. So Saint Clair would have would have to pay back the fifteen million dollar lump sum if she broke the agreement. So that's a lot of money. Man in child support right there. And here's another interesting part, she said, Let's skip that part. She said, well here. Last month, Ashley Saint Clair, who lives in a luxury mansion apartment reportedly paid for by Musk, said she sold her one hundred thousand dollars Model S Tesla because Elon Musk slashed her child support. Oh no, gee, I'm selling it because I need to make up for the sixty percent cut that Elon made to our son's child support. Last month. Musk said he isn't even sure Saint Clair's youngest son is his child, and disclosed he has paid her millions of dollars. Check this out. He says, I don't know if the child's might or not, but I'm not against finding out. No court order is needed. And he was already at this point he'd given her two point five million dollars and five hundred thousand dollars a year. I guess just for being his incubator or something like that. But she says she responded to his post, and she says, Elon, we asked you to confirm paternity through a test before our child, who you named, was even born. You refused, and you weren't sending me money. You were sending support for your child that you thought was necessary until you withdrew most of it to maintain control and punish me for disobedience. But you're only punishing your son. Isn't it ironic that your last effort in court was to try to gag me while you use a social media channel you literally to distribute derogatory messages about me and our child to the entire world. It's all about control with you, and everyone can see it. America needs you to grow up, you petulant manchild. Here's another interesting thing, Elon. We asked you to confirm paternity through a test before our child was even born. You refused. He doesn't want his DNA going into a bank. Go figure. You know he would rather pay forty million dollars plus whatever he had to pay his lawyers and his fixer to come up with this so that he could, you know, continue his little NDA signing harem that live out here in a Texas McMansion.
Speaker 9: Well, I guess the good part is I you know, I'm glad that the child was born. You know, I'm looking for a bright side here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll give you that I mean, you know.
Speaker 7: That's that's good. And forty million to Elon is you know nothing, what is.
Speaker 3: That pocket change? So yeah, well, I I don't know. I think that she made the smart move by not taking the money and not signing it because you know, she hasn't see it appears this could be fake, but it appears that she has an adversary relationship with him at this point. Just imagine all of the uh, you know, other corporations and influencer managers out there that could capitalize on that her, you know, because she's a huge name now like it or not, because she's you know, the mother of Elon's child. So I could see her making you know, a pretty big salary five ten thousand dollars per post on social media for kind of you know, just being a media influencer and you know an anti Elon voice, you know, wherever they need one. So I think she'll make forty million dollars in her first year if she continues behaving like this publicly, just from supporters and managers and such.
Speaker 9: Is Elon kind of he's kind of faded in the past month, right, He was you know, ubiquitous, and I mean he was out the other nine at the UFC thing, I think, but you know, is he kind of is he kind of out of the spotlight right now?
Speaker 7: Have you noticed you guys have noticed that.
Speaker 3: It seems it's hard for me to answer that. It does seem as though I heard Trump make a comment the other day that was like we want him to stick around as long as he can, or something like that. And before that I heard comments about, you know, his time is limited, you know doing all this you know, contractual contractor sort of consultant stuff that he's doing for the Trump administration. So I wouldn't be surprised, man, But he's he's omnipresent on X and we're on X every day. It's it looks the same as it ever was.
Speaker 7: But I think he's involved in more than just It's more than just the doge thing. I have a friend.
Speaker 9: I can't say what he's doing, but he was tapped to be on a an advisory board for a thing that Elon is the head of that has to do with money, and so I think he's doing other stuff as well. I don't know what what's gonna come of it, but you know, when are we going to see results from all this?
Speaker 7: Stuff. When am I gonna When am I going to get some money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And when are some people going to get some justice?
Speaker 7: Hmm?
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 7: They they are.
Speaker 9: I mean, they are obliterating the Department of Education as far as I can see. And everybody was extremely you know, freaked out about that that has anything to do with that, with that work.
Speaker 7: But it's not. It's not what they think it was.
Speaker 9: It's just getting rid of all the you know, all the fat that wasn't affecting anything anyway. The the federal Department of Education doesn't like it doesn't affect the state or the city in terms of what they do, what they actually do.
Speaker 7: It's just what delivers the money. So hopefully, you know, we can get more money in some way. I guess.
Speaker 9: In Virginia, the Virginia Lottery, Uh, you know, that is one of the things responsible for funding the Virginia Department of Education. And they had a thing that you know last year they it was nine hundred million dollars that they contributed. But like you know, over all the schools in the entire state, it's like when you get down to it, it's like, oh that that funded a burger.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like donating to the Red Cross, right, like like five cents on every dollar gets to maybe where you hoped it was going to go.
Speaker 9: Right Earlier, we mentioned the you know, we're talking about like all the things with vehicles and cops and all this stuff. And one thing I think in a lot of states is that when you pay tickets for speed for speeding for example, the money from that is supposed to fund the education in the city, you know, in the locale, but it gets to go through the police department first, and it funds new cars, new gear, new kids, so they you know, you end up with like ten percent of it every year. Yeah, so there's just you know, all this incredible waste.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, yeah, totally and interesting that they've got Vince McMahon's wife heading that up the whole like takeover and downsizing and everything, and that's something she's definitely skilled at.
Speaker 9: She's taking on Maine right now because of the we can't use this particular word, but the transformers, yeah issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was when.
Speaker 5: Match'll tune in if it's a cage match, you.
Speaker 3: Want to see a real takedown, all right, real quick, I gotta show you this one. Too. I mentioned this on Sunday Wire two weeks ago, but this is Kawasaki's latest riding vehicle. Check this out. I'm not going to turn the audio on. There might be a copywritten song going on in the background there, but for those of you viewing you can see it. For those of you just listening after the fact, it's basically a motorcycle meets a horse meets one of those Boston Dynamic dogs and avatar. Yeah, like avatars, dynobot, like a total dynobot.
Speaker 5: The robot thing may be real, but that video is fake.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, that is totally probably AI but.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent watch the scene coming up right here where it makes us jump right here. That is so fake.
Speaker 3: Well, regardless of the origin of their marketing video, Kawasaki has introduced a bold new chapter in personal mobility with the launch of the Corello, a robotic horse like off road vehicle designed to bring the thrill of motorcycle riding to rugged natural terrain, engineered with for independently moving legs and advanced rider monitoring systems. The Corrello cor Leo I think it's Cordleo blends Kawasaki's motorcycle DNA with robotics to offer a new kind of outdoor adventure.
Speaker 7: So I mean, why not make a return of the Jedi land Speeder?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why are we making robot horses? Like that's so old school? Can't we get something? Yeah? I mean this is a toy.
Speaker 7: Horverboard?
Speaker 5: Right, Hey, now we're talking.
Speaker 3: I mean, geez, we've already passed the point where where Marty and the Doctor went in time and they had hoverboards there, So what are we doing here?
Speaker 7: Yeah? The hoverboards are lame. It's like there's a horverboard, but it's.
Speaker 9: It's just got little wheels on it. Yeah, and Mike Tyson falls off of it in his kitchen.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, you guys, that's all I got tonight. It's been a pleasure hanging out. Let's wrap this episode up. What do you got going? What you got coming up? Tell people where to find you and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Going over to my YouTube baselet analyzer. I did an entire stream on Val Kilmer rip and all right.
Speaker 3: Pe watched Heat last night. He's awesome in that.
Speaker 7: Yeah he is. And they're making the sequel the film.
Speaker 9: I covered the book when it came out, and it's about his character Christian Hurtless and.
Speaker 7: It should be very good. Well, what else did I cover?
Speaker 9: I'll be doing this stream with Jamie soon on Aleister Crowley of course, and then next week I've got one with a friend of my old friend of mine who is a Hollywood insider, and she has produced a very successful podcast with voices done by Owen Wilson, Sissy Space, and they are filming it. It's gonna be a Hollywood film, so I'll be talking to her about that, and then of course more literature and film. All right, thanks guys, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Excellent. That's Baselet Analyzer. We'll see you next time, buddy. All right there he goes, Uh, Ruckus over to you, same thing. What's got coming up? Do you about recently? Where can people find you?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 5: Alternatcurrent Radio dot com for newest episodes of The Daily Ruckus. I'm also posting up my recent appearances on Weaponized News, which I usually co host with Sam Cheney on Mondays. His show is Monday through Friday. Every night he does two hour pretty wick and cool runs through a lot of news, pretty much like what we do here on Boiler Room, except every single day he's very dedicated and he's good. I like him. He's a good guy. But I'm on there every Monday. So if you want to check out my stuff, how there's posts up there. You'll find the posts in the slider on my page for the Daily Ruckus. It's part of my series that I call Round About Ruckus, which are basically where I'm trying to compile all of my appearances on other programs other than my own. Speaking of my own, hopefully I'll have one out soon or then later. Maybe not this week because there's a lot of travel and things happening and a lot of work I'm working on and things like that. Maybe not this week, but new Daily Rucus hopefully next week, and probably tons of new Daily rocas soon. I wanted to share something really cool with everybody. Well, I have you here. You guys are familiar with this phenomenon of the AI chat GPT is making like Studio Ghibli style animated looking photographs. You would know it when you recognize it. Studio Ghibli made the things like what are some of those famous anime movies like the americanized ones that people like you know which ones? He would recognize the artwork I don't know. But anyways, our friend Photon. Shout out to Photon. He's been messing with this and he decided to take my iconic picture of raw y'all remember rat my tribute to Ya Kanye and his appearance on Info Wars. And he created a studio ghibli version of this image. And so there's the original and here's the studio ghibli version.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 7: Is that cool or what?
Speaker 5: And that's not all he's done. Apparently he decided to find an iconic picture of one Hasher and spot. I don't have the original, but here's the result. So shout out to Photon for doing that. That's really neat. So we've been studio Ghibli de Hasher. Is that amazing or what?
Speaker 3: I'm totally honored. Here's the original photo. I've got it right here. That was last night in Austin at Austin City Limits where we saw a suga. So yeah, I love that. That was so cool. I was like belly laughing when I saw that. Luckily I was done with my show by the time I saw it, and I was having it with a Spoor and I were showing that to all our friends in town and I too. It's really funny.
Speaker 5: I don't have it in front of me, but I made a request. At first, I wanted I was like trying to I've been wrapping my brain around like, well, by now, everybody's done all of the classic memes and everything, and I'm like, what what is the thing that I could have that what that they haven't done yet? And I'm like, I can't do it because I tried doing these things with Grock and it doesn't work. I guess you have to use chat giput to get it just right. So I had him make one for me of the the famous painting of Bill Clinton in the blue dress. Oh really, so he's been studio ghiblid?
Speaker 3: Is that one of Podesta's paintings?
Speaker 5: If I recall the famous painting in the Podesta's home, one of these? Oh yeah, was it Epstein?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was Epstein? I can't remember.
Speaker 5: You might be right, one of those two tomato you know the dress, You would know the painting of Clinton in the dress and pointing in the Yeah, good stuff. So yeah, and on that note, yeah, so AI is useful for certain things, but I don't think that it's going to be doing all the things that it's promising.
Speaker 6: That it does.
Speaker 5: And thank God, speaking of God, May God bless each and every one of you, and God saved this republic.
Speaker 3: Ruck us out all right, Thanks ruckus, and thank you for being here with us. Make sure you've liked and subscribed and done all that stuff. I hate to ask, but we need that help with breaking the algorithmic, breaking out of the algorithm ghetto over here in the boiler room, and we'll look forward to seeing you next week. We'll look forward to doing Sunday Wire with you this Sunday, and please join me over at the Pulse. The Pulse dot today is the website, three pm Eastern the five pm Eastern Monday through Friday. No show tomorrow though, And yep, that's it, everybody, we're out of here. Thank you so much. Have a great rest of your week, and we'll see you next time here in the boiler room.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mamma.