Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 3: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 4: They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 3: Put down here on this solid ground.
Speaker 1: Welcome back truth Zeebos from around the world. There, it's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs from a snowy Doover, Delaware. I hope everybody is doing well. We're actually recording on Wednesday, February the nineteenth, twenty twenty five. This episode will be dropping this coming Sunday. Again. I hope everybody is well. We have a great guest standing standing by just two alibis. If you would don't forget to stop by the website. It is theflat Earthfiles dot com. You can find all the episodic information, show notes, there's a chat room, a forum, much to do there again, it is the flat Earthfiles dot com And if you would like to join us like Kenny is today, please do reach out to us via email. It is f filesguest at gmail dot com. Once again that is fe files guest at gmail dot com. And without any further ado, let's bring on our guest. His name is Kenny. He hosts the podcast The Melkezidic Files or Chronicles bar me the Melkezidic Chronicles. He has a website, two of them. Actually it's flat fro Wow, I'm struggling today. It's flatbro dot com and Truthseekersministry dot org. And by the way, don't worry about trying to write these down. As always, I put all this information in the show notes so you can find Kenny without any trouble. Kenny, thank you so much for joining us today. So I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no problem. It is good to be here, good to be on your show.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate it. And if you would just take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience and kind of what made you decide to get into this, you know, podcasting, slash website and sharing your information with the masses.
Speaker 5: Well, like you said, my name is Kenny Williamson and I do have my own podcast and it's called mckill's deck Chronicles. It's available on all podcasts, you know platforms.
Speaker 1: I have a website.
Speaker 5: It's flatbro dot com and the Truthseekers Ministry dot com or dot org on my mistake, or you can go to Kenny Williamson dot com. Uh but uh yes. I decided to do these websites several years ago, or the first one, just because I am I'm a Christian, and I wanted to do something to try to get you know, the truth out there regarding you know, the Bible, God's Word all that kind of stuff, and I really didn't have any any way to do that without doing something like a podcast. So that's that's where I got started on that. And since that time, I've I've written a couple of books, three books to be exact, about some demons, and they're available, of course you can they're on Amazon, but you can get to them on any.
Speaker 1: Of those websites.
Speaker 5: And the latest book that I came out with is called The Flat Earth Bible, and it's been last year. I really got into the Flat Earth and realized that it was biblical, and so I have a book out about it as well.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I just pulled it up on Amazon. The Flat Earth Bible, a detailed explanation of Biblical flatterarth and I'll tell you, brother, it is good to see more people putting out this type of information in print. I've said many times on both podcasts that now it's probably more than more important than ever to make sure you get print, because I do believe there is going to be like this digital Fahrenheit four point fifty one type of event. One only has to look at say Bill Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse, and they removed an entire chapter that went against the agenda. So I will put those links to your books in the show notes as well. Please do support Kenny and add them to your library. And we talked a little bit Kenny before we hit the record button about how this conversation you can call it flat earth, you can call it biblical cosmology, how it is still a stigma even within the Christian community, you know, with our pastors, you know, our fellow fellow congregationists, where even when you and I and others can see the biblical truth and biblical cosmology, merely pointing them out can almost borderline ostracize you from the church. Yes, yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 5: In fact, it's funny because I have a friend who's a pastor, and I did not know this, but come to find out he does believe in biblical cosmology or flat earth. And you know, he he he said that he can't really mention that at his church because he's done it in the past. And he said that some of the congregation, he said, it's almost like they became demon possessed and they fled out of the building, okay, to never return at the mere mention of flat earth. And I can't understand that because I would think that a Christian person who has an open mind and who wants to learn the truth would at least to do some investigation. But you know, so he can't mention it in his church for fear of losing church members. And now that's one of the differences in my thing that I'm doing is I do everything online and everything is free. I don't charge anybody anything for anything, and so I have nothing to lose, so I don't have to worry about people paying me money to support a church building. And then I can't tell you the truth or what I think is the truth, without you know, losing all these people. So I just I've never understood that. But that is a reality of the fact, is if you mention anything that's you know, not what the news or Hollywood has taught people in propaganda over all these years. Some people just absolutely lose their minds.
Speaker 1: And they just go crazy, they do. And this type of defense mechanism that has been installed by the ruling elite via television, Hollywood and our education, you know, the Rockefeller education system, is really the reason for that defense mechanism that really keeps them from you know, searching for the truth. And you know, as we talk about searching for the truth, I guess, how did your journey go about what led you to look into flat Earth? Because for me, and I've told this to folks many times, if flat Earth would have been my first rabbit hole, per se, I would have never I would have just to shoot it and walked away. But for me, it was all the other rabbit holes and realizing, well, you know everything, almost everything is a lie. So I think that was the reason I was able to take the time to look into it. I think, like many, I went there to just disprove it so I could move on with my day, and two weeks later I was completely turned upside down. How was your journey and you know, coming upon flat Earth? How was that for you and how did it change your life?
Speaker 5: Well, I have to give credit to the person who turned me on to it, and his name is Johnny Allen, and he actually is a website designer. He's actually the one who built my websites and his link is at the bottom of him. If you ever won a website, you know, developed yourself. But I was talking to him about the other website, the first one, which is just a ministry type website. And I don't know how we got on the subject, but We've had several hours of conversations on the phone to get this stuff done, and he mentioned flat Earth, and I, like many others, immediately just discounted it in my mind. I said, Nope, absolutely not. And he's like, well, you know, he he made some more statements about it, and he asked I asked, I said, do you believe in flat Earth? He's like yeah, and I just I was like, absolutely not. Now, I do have a pilot's license, a commercial pilot's license, and I have a I have an h State HVAC license, so I'm very familiar with obviously flight, and I'm very familiar with pressures and all kinds of stuff. And I never even considered that what I was being told was a lie. Now, I never believed in the moon landing. I never believed in any of that.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 5: I think I figured they were just using that to make money. You know, I never dreamt that possibly there was a possibility they couldn't even get to the moon because of a firmament. Okay, so when he away, so this guy introduced me to it, I completely discounted it. But then something just started kind of eating on me about it. It just started it wouldn't leave my head. So I started doing some research and found a website Flat Earth Dave, and I started watching his videos and I literally binge watched those videos for a couple of weeks straight. And by the time I got down with those videos and realized they were true, Yeah, I was a flat Earther. And then I went back and started looking at the Biblical proofs and realized it was in the Bible the whole time. It's just I had never really paid attention to it, and you know, which is just ignorance on my part. Really, that's similar to mine.
Speaker 1: And when I finally realized biblical cosmology and the lie of heliocentrism, the one thing that I always take away from it is it taught me how to read the Bible, how to if there is a word that you don't understand, that it's not familiar, research the word, use Strong's concordance, and you know that, you know, I've been reading the Bible for fifty years and then you know, six years ago I came upon this, Like I've read Genesis one hundred times, I never once stopped to investigate the word firmament, and you know, you just kind of read and go through it, and I think your brain just kind of goes back to what you were taught in Sunday's School, Noah's flood, this and that, and then you know, for twelve thirteen years, it's instituted into your mind that you know, these are myths, and you know you can't take everything seriously. But when you realize that, you know, this is one of you know, the top five greatest lides of all time. It really taught me how to read the Bible. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: I I actually have followed a pastor that you know, he's a creationist, and he had mentioned the firmament many times, and he's you know, he teaches that the firmament actually fell down in the flood, and I just was like, okay, it probably did. I never really thought about it, because I believe the Earth was a globe, and so I thought, well, maybe there was a firmament and it just fell down. And now it's the north and South pole. You know, that's what he taught. And then when I went back and reread it, I'm like, wait a second, there's water above the firmament. Okay, so we can't just have it fall down without flooding. Okay, it just doesn't make any sense. I mean, the Bible, there's so many there's so many passages in the Bible that basically teaches flat Earth. And of course I've been through seminary and they just and you know, I understand they're not trying to teach you anything science there, and I understand that, but they do just skim over it. And so anything that can't you know, kind of can't really be explained, they just put the NASA globe theory on it, no matter how ridiculous it is. And you know, they just teach it that way. I guess they don't know anything any different, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's a great point. But I think it's still like many people, it's it's a bit frustrating that you can't even have just a friendly conversation like this is something maybe we're not going to discuss Sunday at church. But I think, like Wednesday night Bible study, and if you're breaking out Genesis chapter one, why can't we have this conversation if it aligns with God's word? Right?
Speaker 5: I mean, why can't we bring out Genesis and say pull out a you know, pull out a chalkboard or a whiteboard and draw it as it's being described, and then say, now look at this picture and tell me where outer space is, you know, tell me where this vacuum is. I mean it says that these the sun and the moon and these stars are in the firmament, okay, and this firmament is separating water from the earth. Okay, So let's draw it out the Bible describes it, and then explain, you know, like everything rotates around the North Star, and you know, the stars are the same, They've been the same since the beginning of any type of recorded history. And if we were really you know, spinning at one thousand miles an hour in a circle sixty six thousand, six hundred miles an hour around the Sun and the sun and this whole deal is corkscrewing through outer space at like half a million miles an hour. How is it that every night you can look up and see the same stars. Everything's the same, nothing's changed. It's impossible. But people don't. People don't even consider that.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if because I think it was two years ago when the Georgia guidestones were you know, quote unquote blown up. That was a strong point of contention amongst uh, you know, flat earthers, biblical cosmologists, where you know that there was a hole there and every single night, three hundred and sixty five days a year, you could peek through that little hole and the North Star was right there. And I think people, you know, a lot of these things happened. It was post COVID and people were starting to, you know, say, a lot of these things that were told on the news doesn't make a lot of sense. And it was really twenty twenty and beyond when flat Earth really took off and became mainstream, and there were some things that they did. Obviously, the Georgia guidestones getting rid of them, Professor Dave entered the chat. Anytime you go to YouTube and put anything flat Earth, he is always I would say ninety five percentile. He is the first video that comes up. That's why I tell people when you go to YouTube and you put something in like flat earth or biblical cosmology, upload by search by upload date, because you're going to get fed all of the nonsense, right, you know, this is an archaic you know, type think and all the other non sense that the Nail Deagrass Tyson's professor Daves, you know, insert scientologist here that is going to try to and especially it's a very critical point, right when somebody comes to the truth, whether it's nine to eleven or flat Earth, right when they come upon the information, it's almost like everything else, right, you have a certain amount of time. You know, if you know a police report, you know they say X amount of hours to get it done before the chances of solving the case, you know, really minimizes. And I think that's a lot to do with this as well. You know, somebody comes across flat Earth and they oh, I didn't know, Joe thought the Earth was flat, and maybe they research it for a few minutes when they get home from work. Well, if they come upon professor where they go to Google unfortunately to try to search for that information, the disinformation agents are going to put that doubt in their mind and they're going to go back into their hole, right.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's a really good argument for like you were saying early earlier, having books in print, you know, I think it's the same thing on on these things here. You know, like this podcast, for example, this is going to be uploaded, it's going to be on the web, but you know, if somebody wants to get rid of it, they'll just erase the whole server and it's gone forever, you know. So I've even considered backing up all of my stuff and labeling all my podcasts as an MP three and recording those MP three's onto a disc or you know, or a flash drive, and having those available to people for in the future. Same as a book. You know, it's like, hey, here, you can buy this book and you can have it now. They're going to scrub the internet possibly, you know, and you'll never be able to find this information again. But if you have it in a hard print, you've got it and you can give it to somebody else the same as same as these recordings. You know, hey, here's a disc or a flash drive with the data on it in case it's scrubbed off the Internet. So I'm a firm believer in.
Speaker 1: That if you were able to walk into a church, and by the way, your book, The Flat Earth Bible, a detailed explanation of Biblical flat Earth, was just published on paperback what four months ago, So number one, congratulations on that for your time and effort. If you were to point out, let's just say three to four verses that are the most important to you as laying it out to someone in the church community, whether formal or informal, what are the most important verses to you telling flat Earth? I should say Biblical cosmology.
Speaker 5: Detailing flat Earth, well, one of the ones.
Speaker 1: I really like.
Speaker 5: Of course, obviously, if you start off in Genesis, you've got where it initially talks about the firmament, okay, So what I like to do is pinpoint out.
Speaker 1: The fact that you have.
Speaker 5: Versus in the very first page of the Bible that talks about the firmament and how the Earth was made. Okay, And then if you happen to listen to the wrong person on YouTube, they will tell you that that has been destroyed in the flood. But then you can come on up into I guess it's Psalms, and I know Psalm nineteen is one of them where King David has actually talked about the firmament and how it shows God's handiwork. And there's another one and it slips my mind. It's in Psalms. It's another one that talks about the firmament, you know, in Psalms that King David wrote. And you know this is this is happening four to six hundred years after the flood, So we have a person in the Bible who is mentioning the firmament and talking about it, you know, four to six hundred years after some people claim that it was destroyed. That yet it's still brought up again. And it's brought up of course, like the one that's on the top of my tongue is or tip of my tongue is Psalm nineteen where it says, you know, God's handiwork show within the firmament. You know, the firmament shows God's handiwork. And so you know, that's one of the important ones to me because it disproves that this firmament fell down during the flood. It's just it's right off the bat proof because it's mentioned again, and it's mentioned twice. So that's pretty important to me. As far as one of the verses, you know.
Speaker 1: That that's a good one, and I wanted to ask you, of course, you know, I'm sure you're fully well aware of that. Bible verses on Warner von Brown's headstone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same one, Psalm nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yep. Do you think that was mockery or disclosure?
Speaker 5: I think it was disclosure because if if what they say is true. You know, he had a confidant to lady who was I guess his secretary or something, and he supposedly confided in her in his last days that everything that he was doing was a lie, and he said, they're doing this, of course, you know, to gain control over you. And he proceeded to tell her that the final thing is going to be aliens, and they're going to claim that they're having to do this to protect us from aliens, and it's all going to be in outer space. And you know, he told this lady this way before we had any elon Musk's way, before we had any of that kind of technology, and it just so happens.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Now here we are in twenty twenty five, late twenty twenty two four, you know, we've got things showing up, you know, drones showing up, and people are claiming that they're aliens. And now anywhere you look online they're claiming more alien craft have be cited, you know, UFOs here, UAPs here. So yeah, I think it's just closure. I think he knew, good and well everything he was doing was fake.
Speaker 1: It's a lie.
Speaker 5: And of course he had no he had no choice but to be part of it or probably be executed, you know, for being a Nazi. Absolutely and so and kind of on the last deal, he didn't spell the whole verse out, but he just put on there Psalm nineteen. You know that way if somebody's like, huh, this guy didn't even claim to be a Christian, so let's go look up Psalm nineteen. Oh, well, he's talking about the firmament. Imagine that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: If that verse is true, which I believe it to be true, man can't get past that firmament to get in any type of vacuum of outer space. So I think it's disclosure. I think it's a very subtle way to say, hey, I'm dead now and you can't kill me. So you know here it is.
Speaker 1: It's fake. Absolutely. I also wanted your opinion. Do you think it's possible? And obviously this is just you know, we're we're having some con conjecture. Do you think the Milky Way could possibly be the crack in the firmament where the waters came through. You know, there's a lot of people who think that that was, you know, the scar or where the you know, the waters came through.
Speaker 5: I have read, I've read a little bit about that, and I don't I don't know if it is or not. And the only reason I would say probably not in my opinion is because it talks about, you know, people going up in the Bible and coming down. It talks about those doors, the windows of heaven being opened, and you know, I think that if if God actually opened those and shut them himself, I don't really think it would leave a scar or a mark. You know, it's he did it, and you know it's one of those things. If God does it, it's probably done perfectly. I don't. I don't know that's a great I mean, possibly, yeah, sure, you know, it would be like anything else. It'd be like, okay, well God created this, but now see this nasty remnant over here. Oh yeah, I really tore all this land up when he did it. Well, while you know, he wouldn't do that. If he's gonna do it, he's going to do it right, So I don't know I would. I would lean more towards if there's some kind of a mark, you know, on the firmament that people can see, it's probably from something like Operation fish Bowl where they shot some kind of a rocket up there and tried to tear it up on purpose.
Speaker 1: That's a good point too.
Speaker 5: You know, and it probably just scuffed it or something, and that's what they're seeing. I'd be I'd lean more towards man purposely tried to tear it up. Then God left a scar behind when he opened it. You know, that's my opinion, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, no, it's what well said, well thought out I asked. I've been asking a lot of my guests this recently. Obviously, our history books are are full of lies. I always say, there semi truths, you know, scattered with with a lot of lies at best. What is the best way to ensure we passed down this knowledge, this true knowledge, whether it's you know, a biblical cosmology, the truth about you know, insert historical event here. How do we ensure that our grandchildren and their grandchildren are able to know the truth about these type of conversations we're talking about right now.
Speaker 5: Well, I think obviously one of the best ways is again, like you said, is to have this stuff in print, dated material and have enough of it out there to where it can't.
Speaker 1: Just be swept under the rug.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like this book here, this Flat Earth Bible book. I mean, it's nothing spectacular, it's kind of a beginner's book. But you know, if there was millions of these out here, you know, they couldn't just you know, those things could be passed down and say, hey, read this here, check this out, the same as the same as these podcasts being recorded, you know, and put on some type of a hard disk or something that doesn't just fall away, and pass this stuff down and archive it, you know, an archive of this stuff. When YouTube decides to kick it all off and they just erase the whole thing, it's gone, you know. So I think everything needs to have a hard copy in other words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's even if you've got a three ring binder and started printing stuff off the internet and you know, keeping them in document protectors, and that's just not for this. I mean, like right now, if I needed to fix my washer or dryer or you know, insert thing I need that broke down engine headlight, we go to YouTube right how to replace twenty eighteen Ford escape headlight. We can do that stuff. But there will be I think in our lifetime, whether you want to call it a social credit score or something like that, that if you don't toe the line, if you don't you know, play the matrix, that you will not be able to access a lot of these things. So I can't stress enough, like you said, to ensure you're either printing stuff off the internet or as far as books go, pardon me, you know, you know, purchasing these books and keeping them in your library. I wanted to transfer a little bit or segue, I should say a little bit to your other book, Demons among Us Spiritual Warfare, And when we talk about spiritual warfare and its connection to Satan, what was your seminal message of this book.
Speaker 5: Well, the message of the book is because really what happened is It starts with the first book, which is called a Haunting of Virginia crim And if these are both true stories there, these are both actual facts that have happened. And I believe, biblically believe here that anytime you see an alien, a demon or not a demon, an alien, a ghost, bigfoot, anything like that, you're actually witnessing some than demonic. You are seeing a devil or a demon.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So my mother was plagued by these hauntings her whole entire life, and I wrote all the stories down that she told me, and there are some very bizarre stories, and she believed them to be she believed them to be ghosts. I believe them to be demonic.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So years later my mother in law ex mother in law now of course she's dead now as well, they've both passed on. She told me very similar stories that she had encountered her whole entire life. And that's what's in the second book, which is Demons among Us. And the reason I chose that title is because all this stuff she was seeing was happening all around her all the time, and it's literally like these demons are living right beside you and possibly you know, haunting you and bob you, which comes into the spiritual warfare. You know that these entities or demons are around you all the time, and it's just a matter of if they want to show themselves as something or they want to attack you mentally, physically, or however they want to do it. And so that that's how you get your spiritual warfare.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, are you less apt to be, you know, to be attacked by these you know, the denmonic attacks or are you less apt to be attacked by these demons?
Speaker 5: Well, that's a good question. I've noticed that lots of people who are unsaved have lots of problems with this kind of stuff, and it seems like they're always the ones that are into a haunted house or you know, owegi aboard or some kind of tarot cards, and they've always got these weird problems and they've always they're always surrounded by that kind of stuff. So I think you're more apt to be possibly physically attacked and bothered by any type of that kind of stuff if you're unsaved. However, if you are saved, I think I think that they really come in and try to attack you spiritually. Then then I think, you know, it's it's like you can feel that they're there and you have you know, your bad dreams or you're just feelings of dread or whatever. Because I know a lot of pastors that say they they are really getting attacked all the time. And these are people that's all they do is preach and talk about Jesus Christ, and they're they're they're claiming they're constantly under demonic attack, so you know, but but they're not being physically attacked. They're being mentally attacked, where like my mother was physically attacked and mentally. Obviously it's mental if you're getting physically attacked. But I I don't think the devil in his in his little devils, his minions, can just physically attack.
Speaker 1: You if you're saved.
Speaker 5: I just don't believe it.
Speaker 1: I agree, And it would make sense for them to spiritually attack you because they, you know, the people who aren't saved, Satan already has them for the time being, right, so he wants to go after those and deceive those and attack those who are already saved in Christ. Right that that's his goal. That's Satan's whole goal is to deceive the nations and you know, keep as many people away from you know, you know Heaven. Sure God's paradise as he can because he knows, he knows the outcome, he knows the endgame, he knows he's on a limited time. And obviously we can argue, we can discuss the timeline we're in. I think a lot of people, including myself, believe that our timeline has been manipulated. So it's important as ever to come out and do the things we're doing, like yourself and others, is to get the message out there. And a lot of people will say, yeah, you know, biblical cosmology is not a salvation issue. However, I would counter that argument with I can't tell you the number of emails I have gotten over the years, people who lost their faith in God and haven't opened a Bible in years. They discovered this lie and they realize that yes, God is not only real, he's right above us, looking down, you know, at the circle of the earth like grasshoppers, as the verse says, and it has brought them back to God. And you know the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, I agree, and I've heard that before. You know, hey, this is on a salvation issue. Okay, you're correct, it's not. However, it is a hang up for a lot of people. And I know this for a fact because I've got experience with that years ago before I was saved. You know, I didn't get saved until I was in my twenties. And you know, my parents weren't religious, nothing like that. But one of my big hang ups were dinosaurs. Okay, as silly and ridiculous as that sounds, you know, dinosaurs have nothing to do with salvation, but you know, they're finding these dinosaur bones supposedly, you know, these skeletons, and they claim that there's so many millions of years old.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I didn't know anything about the Bible or God, and so I would ask people, hey, explain this to me. The scientists are saying these are twenty million years old. You're telling me the Earth is only six thousand years old, you know, okay, with a question mark. And they literally were speechless. They would they'd had no idea what to say. They couldn't they couldn't say yay or nay. You know, they couldn't say, hey, you know, these dinosaurs aren't even real. That's all fabricated. Okay, I could have maybe accepted that, but they didn't have an answer at all, nothing, And so I'm like, you know what, if you can't even explain something so simple as a skeleton in the ground and they're claiming as twenty million years old and you can't tell me why it's not twenty or anything, how can I believe a word you say? And so it was a big hang up for me. Dinosaur bones, I mean, as ridiculous as that sounds. So my opinion, I realize there's a lot of things in the Bible that are not salvation issues. But if you claim to be a Bible believer and you study the Bible and you've went to seminary, or you're a pastor or a preacher, and I ask you a very simple question as a non believer, you know, you're probably expected to have an answer of some type, you know, and if you don't, you're liable to have that person say, you know what, you can't answer something simple about this firmament. You're telling me it does not real, but I'm reading it in black and white. I don't any I don't have any time for you. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Do you think that has to do because I'm assuming listen, I haven't been to seminary. I haven't been to Bible College. I've taken a lot of online courses that certain seminaries offer for free, but I've never been in an actual seminary. Do you think that is many of the schools the you know, these seminaries, do you think they listen, this is just for lack of a better word, hijacked and you know, kind of like the Schofield Bible, where we're going to teach you this much, but we're not going to really you know, talk about this, that or the other thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think I think that's probably the case, Like the one that I have tended. I have a master's degree in Biblical exposition, which is a detailed study of the Bible. You know, their detailed study. It's detailed as far as you know King David and Esther and and everything that happened. I mean, it's all detailed except for anything other like something that's between the lines. You see what I mean, Like like we can tell talk about Genesis, we can talk about the creation, and we can talk about the Earth and yes, but it's like, well, let's read between the line right here when it says the firmament this and that and the sun and moon is in the firmament, Well, you know, hey, that's that's not really what we're teaching here. That's we're not going into any type of science stuff here. All we need to get to you in your head is that God created it. You believe it. Yeah, okay, well let's go on to the next one. And let's go on to the next one. And all the stuff that kind of falls in the between the cracks, that's that's where a lot of people get lost. And and and I understand, you know, it's not you know, it's not salvation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: And I've got a pastor that I listen to, and that's what he says. He goes, I don't even want to talk about it. You know, this is not this is this is not salvation related. So he won't he won't even talk about it. It's like, okay, well that's fine for people, that's all they want to hear. But you know, there are lots of people out here that want a little more. And I think that's where that Book of Enoch and these others come in. Is because that like the Little Book of Enoch, which I don't believe that it's cannon. You know, it's not scripture, but people think that it's accurate. And maybe it is and maybe it's not. But they'll take that book and they'll read it and they'll say, now, see here's here's here's what I wanted to know right here, and they use it as truth, whether it is or isn't, you know, because it explains stuff. People want those explanations. And if you can't offer anything in my in my opinion, you're you're leaving a lot on the table, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And I am very much a King James version guy. I try not to use anything else because anytime something is translated, it loses meaning and you leave that up to the opinion of the translator. And I also have a copy. Unfortunately, I'm almost fifty six. My eyes aren't what they use. I was born with bad eyes, and fifty six years later they're not any better, you know. I have a fifteen sixty well Geneva Bible, you know, with the text and everything, and I do and I think it includes the fourteen books of the Apocrypha. And one of the things I do point to is, you know, Joshua ten thirteen, where it does mention the Book of yah Sure, et cetera. And I do think they are good supporting documents, if you will, and it does that some of those books do provide some answers that we are looking for. That you know, the type of critical thinkers who if you know, we ask a pastor ninety percent of maybe as eye but won't have that type of answer, or we'll just you know, refer to science. Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, But that to me shows that, you know, people want to know stuff, yep. And you know, there's a lot of stuff in the Bible, and yes, if you go through the Bible, you can you can read that and you know pretty much everything in it you need to know, and some of it you can just kind of guess at. You know, it talks about giants, it talks about all that stuff, and so we know they existed. So it's good enough for me to read it and say, Okay, it says that giants existed pre flood. Now obviously they existed after the flood too, because we talk about giants again, we've got giants in Canaan. You know, we've got a king that's a giant. Whatever his name was, I can't think of it. You know, we've got other giants that are still alive after the flood, so obviously they survived. So where how did they survive the flood? Because we know they weren't on the ark, but yet here they are again, So did we have more of the same thing that started that created the giants to begin with, or did these giants somehow survive the flood. Did they go up high enough to get away from the flood, or did they go down low enough to survive the flood. But but my point being here is that yes, is people want to understand that. It's like, especially in today's world, where you say, hey, you that alien right there, that is not an alien spacecraft from outer space from Mars. That is a demon you're seeing. It's showing you what you want to see. It's pretending to be this to mislead you. And then somebody says, well, that's not biblical, Well yes it is. Let's go back to the demons interbreeding with people and doing all the stuff they're doing. That that's what we've got today. They're still around, you know. I mean that's the only explanation, because if you want to biblically explain something, you know, you can't have Mars. You know, aliens from Mars when we both know we can't get to Mars. The Mars is not what they say it is. Well, that can't be true. I've seen the pictures. Yeah, you've seen that CGI picture, haven't you?
Speaker 1: For that isn't it amazing? You know Nixon talk to the astronauts on a landline and then you know, my serious radio will We'll just lose connectivity or whatever when I'm driving through the rural area I live in all the time. But we at these perfect images from Mars every day and I just laugh. If you go back to JPL's website, I think it was twenty twelve, they have an image still there. They never took it down. There's a mouse or some you know, some type of rat on the bottom left corner of the picture. And again that I believe that's disclosure. They have to, you know, kind of admit that these things are false. But still, you know, every day NASA gets their seventy million dollars in life goes on.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, maybe DOZE will take care of that. I don't know, We'll say I doubt it because you know, the guy running Doze is all about outer space and Mars yep.
Speaker 1: Part of the deceive, part of the couption.
Speaker 5: You know, they couldn't possibly say, hey, we're going to defund it. I mean, and it's fake. You couldn't say it's fake because you're claiming you've got rockets go into space. You know, I don't believe we're doing that, obviously.
Speaker 1: Absolutely everybody else is. You know, he's he's busting all these you know, the irs and social just like but I haven't heard any stories about NASA being looked at yet, have you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, as far as I know right now, aren't they claiming that they have a couple of astronauts stuck up in space right now? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The two big stories has been the two astrois. I think it's a male and a female stuck in space? How dare I assume their genders? Right? And the other one was this, you know, there's a three and a half percent chance and this is another big thing with this deception, right, you know, this story that's been all over the internet, a chance that an asteroid could impact Earth, and if you just go to Google and put asteroid impact Earth, you go by it. They've been pushing this story for decades.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I remember this one. I was a kid. Asteroid's gonna hit the Earth and acid rain and you name it. They do the same things over and over and over because they're hoping people won't remember it. And the new people are like, oh, did you hear what's going to happen? It's like, yeah, they've be saying that for years.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I ever shared this story, but I don't know if you're old enough to remember Skylab and that was the thing that crashed into the Earth and they were going to give I think this was like eighty one or eighty two, and they were going to give you know, rewards to people who returned to the pieces because it was classified. I was like ten, and I was looking up into the sky waiting for it to fall out of the side to get my money. It's funny when you look back all these headlines and there's hundreds of stories, whether it be The New York Times, CBS, nudes the odds of asteroid, Why are four hitting Earth? And twenty thirty two go up again, so and again they'll use these stories and like everything else, whether it's going back to the moon, they'll kick the can down the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's just a fear based thing, and it's to keep you under control and to keep you always scared. And of course it's also a diversion. I mean, if you're willing to believe there's an asteroid going to hit the Earth, then you know, and you believe it, then you'll probably believe that, you know, an asteroid hit the Earth and knocked all the dinosaurs out, you know, twenty million years ago, right, which means there's outer space, so there couldn't be a firmament and there couldn't be God, and you know that kind of stuff. And then I've actually heard a pastor in the past say something about you know, oh yeah, yah, yeah, dinosaurs were real. You know, he God created those. That was kind of his test run, you know, he gave him a test run. They didn't work out, you know, and ended up dying, so he had to think of something else. And it's like, you mean to tell me, the King of Kings, the God of Glory, made a mistake and made these dinosaurs and they just didn't quite live and they weren't right, and he realized the horrible mistake he made, so he cleaned him up. Come on now, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, okay, it can be a little frustrating. I've heard people defend, you know, that God was possible for the Big Bang and evolution and everything else. I was like, how does that correspond with the Book of Genesis? How long has it been since you've read the Book of Genesis? And unfortunately, a lot of this is just people believing, And I honestly think this is a large problem we have is a lot of people believe that, well, these people who lived they think millions of years ago. Actually a very small percentage of the actual church congregation overall know that the earth is only you know, six thousand, sixty five hundred years because they've been their brain has been overwrought with scientism. They still believe it's been million of years, so they think and they still buy the caveman story, which I don't remember seeing any cavemen in the Bible anyway. They think that these people were low iq they didn't know what was going on, right, They accidentally ate a poppy seed and thought, you know the burning bush was talking to him. That's what they really think. That these people really didn't understand what was going on. They're not smart as us today. And actually I think it's the complete reverse. I think they have hid so much from us that the people back from the earliest time we're talking, you know, Adam, Eve, Noah, Moses, all these people are way smarter and understood how the world works than the people do today.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely, these people that think that we're evolving into something better are basically lunatics.
Speaker 6: They'd have to be.
Speaker 5: Now, what it is is the Bible's correct man is getting worse, not better. Okay, everything we do is worse. And it's funny because and I'm sure they have done something with the timelines, and I've looked into this thing called Tardia or whatever it is, and the mud flood yep. Okay, well, obviously, let's apply this biblically if we want, if we want to have some sound doctrine here, let's compare it to what the Holy Bible says. Well, we know that Adam and Eve and we go on from there. Before the flood. Okay, these guys were living. Will Mathusa lived to be nine hundred and sixty nine years old, okay, which was Noah's grandpa.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: These people are living pushing a thousand years okay. They're living in a perfect environment where they don't have to worry about what the things we have to worry about.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: These guys were smart. I mean, Adam named all of the animals, and if you notice, all the names fit. So you know, if you say a horse, you picture a horse that that's perfect, right. You say a dog, a dog, a cat, Well, he named all those animals. The man was a genius okay, and his ancestors were geniuses compared to what we are today. They were the cream of the crop. They had the best possible DNA and minds ever, because they're the first. Now once they send and send got in there that they start degrading over years. But they're still at their prime right now for what they could be. Well, these buildings and stuff they're finding that have been buried for thousands of years, they probably got buried in the flood. They were built pre flood, I mean, okay, big deal. They had all kinds of technology we probably don't understand, and they had help from devils. These same devils and or fallen angels are coming down and having children with women, and they're being worshiped as gods. So you know, they're saying, hey, you need some help. I'll show you how to do that. I'll show you how to make this intricate stone work. You know that weighs, you know, thirty tons, and you just move it over there with the flick of a finger and just form it into whatever you want. I'm sure they had technology that's so above and beyond what we can even fathom right now. But you know, after the flood, we're back down to Noah and his family, so they were literally thrust back into the Stone Age after the flood. So you know, you could be a rocket scientist, okay and everything. You know, you have no electricity, you have no running water, you have the clothes on your back, and you're put on a desert island. Well can you build a rocket ship? Well no, because you can't mind the metal. You have nothing but your hands, so you literally have to start all over. Even though you have the knowledge, you can't do it physically. And I believe that's what happened. It reset after the flood.
Speaker 1: See, yeah, that's a great point. That's a great point. Something we like to add, I'm sorry, something like we like to ask our guests, is your silver bullets? You know you're in an elevator and you only have thirty seconds to introduce flat Earth to a complete stranger. What are your go tos? And I understand maybe someone who is an atheist may not want to hear Bible versus or someone who is a Christian, a follower of Christ, you'd like to lay down some Bible versus proving it either or what are your most important proofs of Biblical cosmology that you could lay down to a complete stranger in thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Well, my mind has to do with the curvature. And I had this same conversation with a guy in line to buy coffee the other day. He saw my bumper sticker which said research Flat Earth and had my website, and he asked about it, and he said, what's.
Speaker 1: One of your proofs?
Speaker 5: And we only had a few seconds really through the line, and I said, well, it's earth curvature. I said, you go on to NASA, any of the scientific websites, and it will tell you that the curvature of the Earth is eight inches per mile squared. I said, so the first mile is eight inches, the second mile is like thirty two inches, and it just goes on and on and on.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 5: So if you're standing on a flat surface like water, like on the ocean, and you watch a ship sail away after so long, it looked like it goes down and it disappears, I said. The scientist claim that that ship is sailing over the curvature of the Earth, and that's why you can't see it. I said, But due to new technology, you can pull out a brand new camera like a Nike on p. One thousand, and you can take and you can shine that camera over there, and you can still see the ship. Guess what, It didn't go over the curve, and you can see it out fifty miles away where it should be way over the curve. There should be like one thousand feet of water in between. But you can still see it, I said, Because it has nothing to do with the curve. It has to do with how far your human eye can see. And it's called perspective. Everything appears to go down and smaller perspective has nothing to do with curvature. And I said, and you can prove that yourself with a camera or a telescope. You can walk right out there and see past distances that according to NASA and the Globe people on their Earth curvature calculator that you can type in on your phone on Google. You can prove that calculator wrong just by with visually looking with your own eyes. So now you go out and look with your own eyes, and you tell me if that calculation is correct, and that calculation is what they're telling you. I mean, that's what they're basing everything off of, is that calculation, And any person can walk right outside and prove it's not true. Go check go check it out. And that's that's what I tell him.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Did could you tell in his eyes? Did you spark a little bit of curiosity there? I think so, because I gave him a bumper sticker, okay, And later on I came through and he said, hey, I took your bumper sticker and I stuck it on the wall in the break room. He says, so now everybody has to see it. Nice.
Speaker 5: So I mean, you know, he could have just thrown it in the trash.
Speaker 1: You know, that's good though, that's awesome, and you know, I always talk about the water cooler theories, right, it's okay to be at working on your break to talk about JFK. Even the moon landing, which, again, when you think about it, they lied about, if you believe the history books, right, they lied man's greatest They lied about man's greatest accomplishment. How after that, like, if you believe they lied about the moon landing, how can you not question every single other piece of information in the history books?
Speaker 5: I agree, I agree, well, of course, Like I said, I don't believe in the moon landing obviously, of course, And yes, I've doubted it from day one when I heard it years ago, when I had no proof and didn't have the Internet to research it, I didn't believe it. I just just never believed it. And uh yeah, I mean, but now now my question is on some of those you know, and I get asked this question a lot. It's like, well, how many people have to be in on this to lie, you know, to keep this lie going. I'm like, really not that many, because here's why most of your almost say air quote here scientists so called scientists today, even if they're not a scientist, let's just say they're an education politician, whatever they are. If you go to a normal college and school, you will be indoctrinated to say this happened.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: So let's just hypothetically say you went to school for history. Okay, that's what you're taught as part of the history, and the teacher teaching you that doesn't know any better either, because that's what they were taught. So they believe it, and they're teaching you something they believe. They have no facts, they never saw it, they have no proof. That's just what they were taught. And so now they're teaching it to you, okay, and you have to learn it to pass the course. So these people, initially there had to be so many people in on it. Once those people are you know, covered by media and lies, and then it's put into a textbook. From then on, everybody is taught something that's a lie is fact, and they don't have to be in on it anymore. They're just a byproduct of the lies and propaganda. That's all, you know. It's not like they're purposely trying to mislead you. That's what they were taught.
Speaker 1: They believe it. I agree, and I tell people I think the larger the organization is actually the easier it is to hide these type of things, whether it's the military. Because of the compartmentalization. People think that NASA is this small organization. There's like twenty thousand employees, and it's you know, it's not just astronauts. They have contractors, they've got what they call akademia, all these other things. Everybody has their little section of what they do and very few people, probably less than ten, and maybe that numbers. I actually know what's going on, right.
Speaker 6: I agree, and we know that.
Speaker 5: Well that things are going on right under people's noses. And when we figured this out supposedly with this doge, you know, they've got all this stuff going on and this money going out that people are completely unaware of, and they hide it in different lines and they hide everything under you know, whatever they can do to steal. And NASA's got to be doing the same thing. You know, they don't tell you everything. You're like, if you're lying, if your job is to code or your job is to record something, that's all you're able to do. And then you're like, what am I recording? Oh, you're recording the heart rate of an astronaut on the moon. Okay, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: That guy could be in the room next door. You have no idea, You don't know where the signal is coming from, per se. It's just it's piped into your soul and you're recording it and you're monitoring it. And for all we know, it could be AI generated and they're not going to tell you that. So then when you go home you can say with a clear conscience, Yes, I'm monitored the astronauts heartbeat.
Speaker 3: On the moon.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 6: I know they're on the moon.
Speaker 5: I'm monitoring their heartbeat.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: Really, you're not monitoring anything. You're just sitting there like in a video game. And the people behind the two way glass over here, you know that are watching everything that do know what's going on. They're making fun of you, saying, this idiot over here, he really thinks he's onto something, don't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And mockery is a huge part of their game. They laugh at us. I you know, I tell people, you look at every movie from the late fifties until today, Almost every single movie has a globe in it. You look at the TV shows mid to late fifties, even leave it to Beaver. Every single episode's got a globe in it, and you know, it goes back to Edward Burnez and Goebbels, all these people who really understand how the mind works and how they're able to subtly leave these things embolden in your mind to believe. So when these when you're actually taught these things, or you're told these things, you're just willing to accept it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's uh, well I was. I had saw a thing to where, you know, people are asking about NASA and supposedly it's on doge and of course they figured this out that they have a huge production facility and has to do with making movies and stuff, and people are like, well, I don't understand why NASA would have that other than their you know, faking stuff. That's obviously the first thing. But it's like, think about it, how do you think that all these movies and it's it's every movie. Like, I don't watch new stuff because I don't want to see filth that. I don't want to see nudity. I don't want to cussing, right, So I watch a lot of old crime stuff like Kojack and Barnaby Jones. I mean, stuff that's filmed in the sixties that has no cussing, nothing, Every single episode and it doesn't matter what it is, there's a globe in it. So somebody is telling these producers to put this stuff in it, because if you are a regular producer of a crime show and you're talking about a murder, you have no reason to come up with outer space. Okay, it has nothing to do with it. So I believe these NASA guys that that's all part of this studio thing. They have these consultants, if you want to call them that, they come in and say, Okay, you're gonna make a movie. You're part of Hollywood. Now here's the consultant. Now you need to set up your stage. You're set this certain way, and in every scene or every other scene, or at least one scene, we're going to have this big globe set up. It has nothing to do with the plot, has nothing. Is usually an outer place, but we're gonna have it. So we're gonna film this in a in a fake police station, but on the on the main policeman's desk, he needs to have this globe. And so every single thing, even if it's not science fiction, they've got the propaganda machine running one hundred percent of the time, you know, twenty four to seven, three sixty five yep. So as soon as the show starts to come up, it shows you about her space. Ninety nine percent of all of the logos of all these movie places is some kind of a planet or something floating in space, or the Earth floating in space and something flying around it, you know. And then every scene, or at least one scene in the main office or wherever it is in this movie, they've got a globe. They've always got something to do with globe. And if they ever do any talking. And I even saw this like on Murder she wrote one of the episodes. You know, of course they always have a globe somewhere. But then they mentioned dinosaur bone and it lived thirty million years ago, and it's like you just had to throw that in in you So, even in a show like that, they have to throw a evolution in there. Evolution has to be taught no matter what. So yeah, it's just in doctrination propaganda.
Speaker 1: That's how they do.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 5: Floods your mind with it constantly, and.
Speaker 1: It's all meant to trivialize God and make you think you're just a spec and you were here by accident. You're only here. You know, if you think, well, if the earth is ten million years old and I've only been here for I'll only be here for seventy eighty years old. It really trivialized your existence and it takes away the understanding is that God created you and put you here for a specific reason. And I say to everyone who is you know, in this timeline right now on the earth in twenty twenty five, God put you here because you can handle it. He knew that this was going to be a difficult time. I believe nine to eleven. You know, it was some type of accult event, something that brought in an evil era in the last twenty five years. If you look back at everything, whether it's war, famine nine to eleven itself, the economy, the digital age, COVID, the summer of twenty twenty, that they stopped hiding their evil and it's in our face now. And I think for the people who are here, while things may look bleak, if you you know, have Jesus in your heart and you accept them as your Lord and savior, there's nothing on this earth that should scare you.
Speaker 5: I agree I agree one hundred percent with that. I I've often thought that it's almost a prerequisite for the devil to have to divulge what he's doing. Now, I don't have this. I was telling somebody this here while back, and they're like, can can you tell me where it says that in the Bible? I sai, Well, it doesn't say that in the Bible. But what I'm telling you is that it just seems like, you know, obviously, obviously the devil is in control of the earth of this world right now, because that's what that's what the Bible says. And I believe that God is allowing him to do it for sure. But he says, go ahead and tell people what you're doing, and he's either making him tell it, or either the Devil's like, you know what, I'm gonna tell it. And people are so dumb or so ignorant of what's going on around them. I can literally tell them what I'm doing and they still won't believe it. They will still follow me. So I'll tell them, you know that I'm killing people, and they'll say, okay, no problem. And I don't know that it's a requirement that the devil has to do that, or if he's doing it on his own, which I don't know, but I do believe that that is being done. And you know, you can go back and watch all kinds of old videos on all these Hollywood movie stars where they're admitting they worship the devil. They're admitting they have demons come and visit them and they visit them in their beds, and I mean, I don't know if you've seen all those videos, but it's unbelievable what these so called superstars are admitting to, you know, and a lot of the stuff they're admitting to committing crimes. But when they do it, they do it on like a late night talk show. And so then they admit to committing a heinous crime that me or you would go to prison for. And what they do is they hit the applause button, see, and so everybody laughs and claps like it's really funny. But they're telling you something this disgusting and they're getting away with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rules for thee, but not for me. The rules only apply to us.
Speaker 5: If me or you went on on a TV show and said that, you know, we're rubbing baby's blood on our face for murdered babies, nobody would.
Speaker 1: Laugh, no, and the FBI would be waiting outside for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you do it and you're Sandra Bollock and you do it on a Tonight Show or whatever it is, everybody laughs and applauds like it's a big funny joke.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know, yep. And unfortunately, I think there's a lot of people out there who don't quite understand the evil of this world.
Speaker 5: Obviously. In fact, I talked to a guy the other day about that and he said, well, you know, I got saved when I was young, and I just don't see the evil in the world, Like, I don't see how that's possible. I'm like, if you really got saved, of course, any city got saved at six years old, which is a red flag to me because I just don't believe a child six year old can understand no, but they're getting saved. So I don't believe that.
Speaker 6: Number one.
Speaker 5: That's a big red flag. And then go to say I just don't see the evil in the world. I just I'm just so sheltered. I'm like, I don't understand what you're talking about. I guess I mean the more when after I got saved, and I started praying for discernment, and I prayed to God that he would show me the truth. I mean, the stuff that I have seen now is frightening. I mean it's not getting any better, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, that leads you to believe it is that Trump and Eline are coming to save the day. And people shouldn't question the fact that someone who's considered the country's largest contract government contractor is now running things. There was a story that just came out. You would mention Dosee. Elon Musk has entertained the idea of a Doose dividend, which would give five thousand dollars checks to American taxpayers funded by government savings. That's one sentence. You could take away a thousand things from it. How are we saving money by giving every individual five thousand dollars? And the fact that Elon Musk, all of a sudden, you know, runs part of the government when he is a government contractor, and I when I was in the military, I did contracts, and that is a huge conflict of interest that in a real world just would never be allowed to happen.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, you know, I did vote, even though I look back and think that it was. You know, I'll probably just I don't really think the vote counts. I think that these people are selected, not elected, Okay, And I don't believe that Musk is the genius that he's portrayed to be. I believe that everything, like I said, everything is fake. And if somebody believes that man is a genius, just watch his latest thing. When he was up there talking to Trump and Trump is trying, you know, tells him to explain a few things. He can barely get out a sentence. Yeah, okay, he stumbles, stutters, backs up. I mean, it's like he's got a mouthful of marbles or whatever it is. But he can barely make a sentence. And so I don't, you know, I don't know. Obviously, I believe these guys are a means to an end, and I believe the Bible's correct. I believe we're getting worse and worse. I believe certain things have to happen in order for of course, I believe in the rapture. I believe, you know that seven years of tribulation, or Jacob's trouble as it's called in the King James Bible, and I believe that's coming and to get that stuff. You know, in order every there has to be certain things in place, you know, and to get In other words, according to the according to the scripture, halfway in the middle of Jacob's trouble, the Antichrist is revealed and he sets up the mark of the Beast. Well he does this from the temple. Well, we don't have a temple yet, so he's operating three and a half years into this out of a temple that we don't have built yet. So I've always told people, if you really want to get down to the timeline, if you see that temple being built, if that's in your lifetime, you better start really paying attention, because the Bible says three and a half years after that temple's built, the Antichrist is going to reveal himself and implement the mark of the Beast. Okay, well, they're talking about that temple all the time. Now, they've got the Red Heifers, they've got that ready. Trump is getting, you know, talking about taking over Gaza. We're gonna have total peace. We've got the peace coming up. I have a feeling they're going to start on that temple anytime. And when they do, I mean it's like, well, they're they're needing Trump and you know, Musk, they're just a couple of people in line to fulfill Bible prophecy is all it is. You can't change it because the Bible's already prophesied it's going to happen. So yeah, if you've got Jesus Christ and you're saved, you've got nothing to worry about. You're either going to be raptured or not. But you know, I believe you will be if you're actually truly saved. I don't believe God is going to point you to his wrath, and I believe that the seven year of Jacob's trouble is God's wrath being poured out upon the earth, and so you'll you'll get to miss that. And uh, you know, you have really have nothing to fear if you're truly saved right now. If you're not, I'm sure it's scary. You know, people don't know what's going to happen, and they don't know what's going to happen to them and all that stuff. But you know, that's that's what leaning on Christ does for you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it takes such a weight off your shoulder as it really does and you live your life in a different way and listen to to come full circle. Biblical cosmology was really did play a big part. So looking at it from my point of view, and again people will argue that it's not salvation, I can tell you from a first person point of view, how it changed my life, how it took the fear out of my life, how it taught me to really read and study the Bible. So listen, Kenny, this has been just a great conversation. I'm so happy and thankful that you came on the podcast. And as always, I like to give my guests the final word. Anything you'd like to say to the audience, Remind them where they can find you, whatever you'd like to say.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I appreciate that. Well again, my name is Kenny Williamson. I have a website. It's flatbro dot com. You can also go to Kenny Williamson dot com. And it's my ministry called truth Seekers Ministry. That's what I'm about is truth. And I named my podcast mckill's Deeck Chronicles and a lot of people call it conspiracy theories, but I call it just the truth, you know, reading between the lines. I encourage that people go out and actually read their Bible. I encourage it to be a King James Bible. And I think if you were to take stuff like out out of my book and compare it scripturally, you can see that I believe that the Bible's one hundred percent correct. It's an accurate book. It's not a science book, but everything that it mentions about science is true. And science won't save you, obviously, you only need Jesus Christ and to believe in Jesus Christ and rely on him and what he did on the cross, that's the ultimate thing. But once you figure that out, then I would pray for discernment, pray for truth, and it's gonna be really hard for the government to come in and fool you. So the next time something like nine to eleven happens, you're gonna be able to see right through it. You know, the next time some other big, you know, pandemic happens, you're gonna be able to have enough discernment to know whether or not you need to believe in anything they tell you. So that's what I would do. I would just make sure you're saved to obviously, seek Jesus Christ first and then yeah, if you have any questions or comments, go to my website. You can check me out or email me. I think you said you're gonna include all those links at the bottom, so I'm easy to get in touch with. If you'd want to talk or be on the show, or want me to be on your show, just just look me up. I'm always available.
Speaker 1: Well done, and again, thank you so much for your time and just you know you have an incredible grasp of everything. Congratulations on your three books. Make sure you to the listeners. Please do check them out. Support Him Demons among the Spiritual Warfare, The Haunting of Virginia Krim, and the Flat Earth Bible, a detailed explanation of biblical flat Earth. For Kenny, I'm George God bless each and every single one of you. Thank you for listening and supporting the podcast. Look forward to the next one. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see YEA.
Speaker 6: I know it's been struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I do not feeling tied hell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same I saw were go from. You feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, no, don't don't get it and neverless hold, don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 6: He's got a plan.
Speaker 3: Why it's a way got up?
Speaker 6: May come?
Speaker 2: Why a fright got up record?
Speaker 6: I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: You're accepting a bad found beautiful you're shoving ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're live and breathing. Move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loos home.
Speaker 6: Don't they call on the primies.
Speaker 4: It ain't donet's got up clay, Why some raintail the god of Mabe come, don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 2: You never lose home.
Speaker 3: Don't let go on the primies. It ain't golife.
Speaker 6: It's worth live men.
Speaker 3: What's a waytail?
Speaker 2: The god of baby court? Why surprase now, god steaming cold?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, what sur praise down the god staby colt. Oh, yeah, you got steamy cost.
Speaker 6: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home, don't.
Speaker 3: Let go of the primise. I mean and done, Yes, God a plan, Watch, God of in cos and don't.
Speaker 6: Give up, no dog giving, but never the hole, don't let go of the primes. Get ain't done.
Speaker 3: Lover's worth living, Watch and die the God of any chorus, Oh, the God of needs, Watch.
Speaker 6: Down, the God of a coach.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Mhm