Speaker 1: Phoning in.
Speaker 2: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 1: This peace Clippers Talk on Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record, your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 2: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 1: Let me guess it's about Kawhi.
Speaker 3: Here we are and now here he is the host of your LA Clippers free and postgame.
Speaker 2: At follow Adam a Adam Ousley Well at Green Ranger. Candle still has some wax on it as Kawhi almost wax the Lakers with his thirty three on twenty three shots, his best performance of the season in Game twenty for him, but the Clippers still fall to the Lakers one o eight to one oh two in a miserable shooting game. From just about everybody else on the squad, welcome in. It's clipperstock. I'm Adam Moslin. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy eight six six ninety seven two five seventy is the phone number. This is not Clippers Talk after dark yet, So if you do call in, we're on the radio. Keep it PG. It is a loss at the end of the day, my man, it is a loss. Are there more important things that I saw in this game. To me, that tell you about the Clippers' long term health. Yeah. I saw Kawhi Leonard tonight for the first time this season. I really saw Kawhi Leonard, the version of Kawhi they need to have success moving forward. They played through Kawhi thirty three on twenty three shots is ridiculous efficiency. He outplayed Lebron, he outplayed Luca. The difference. The Clippers didn't have a Dalton connect who went five of eight unbelievably, They didn't have a guy like Shake Milton go two of two from three in his eight minutes timely shots. Niko goes two of three. I thought he played well. Bogdanovich ended up four for eleven after I think he started one of six from the outside. James Harden went two of nine after going five of twenty two Friday night, he goes four to fourteen. He shot twenty five percent on nine of thirty six shooting in these two games against the Lakers. That is inexcusable. That's not good enough, and it is brutal to watch a guy miss wide open three after wide open three late. Chris Dunn went one of five from three. But I'm not put place in any blame on him. He was incredible and gave him a chance late. That steel on Luka Doncic was insane. Avitza Zubats I'm not blaming him. He only got nine shots up, five of nine, twelve points. How does he get nine shots up? This is the game to me? The second quarter, Yeah, I'm going back that far. Why do you think the Clippers got down? It could have been worse. Their defense was stellar, guys. I know a lot of people in here will just sum it up to a loss and say everything sucked, everybody sucks. No, there are good things and bad things that happen. There are good plays and good players and good performances. Even in losses. We're gonna actually go through the details of what happened. Because their defense, again was great. Some of those threes that Dalton connect made, guys were right there. One hundred and eight points is nothing to give up. Their defense kept them in the game, It got them back into it. It made things interesting. More than interesting, The Lakers almost blew it. There was a twenty five to nine run at one point in the second half over a seven minute, thirty second period where the Clippers outscore from twenty five to nine. But the seven thirty period I want to talk about. To be exact, seven thirty four was at the end of the second quarter. Kawhi hits a jumper. Kawhi had I want to say, nine points in the second. He was cooking. He was aggressive, he was assertive, he was moving well, he looked great, and I was on the edge of my seat, going, oh, this is the Kawhi Leonard I've been waiting for. We go as the joker would say, that's the koy I need to see. But he goes out of the ballgame after a timeout at the six twenty four mark. So he was out there during part of the period where they went iice cold. Where they went over the last seven minutes and thirty four seconds of the second quarter, That is hard to do, honestly, that is a rarity. They went over their last eleven shots with three turnovers in their last fourteen possessions of that second quarter, and a lot of those shots were missed by Bogey. Unfortunately. As much as it helped out late that he hit a couple of three pointers, he was brutal during this stretch. You go through the game log, you see Bogey miss Lebron turnover. Bogie miss time out. Now Kawhi is out of the game. Next shot by the Clippers, Bogie miss three. Next shot by the Clippers, Bogey miss three. He missed four straight shots after that. Kawhi jumper had him down one at forty four to forty three. They would not score another bucket, and Bogie took the next four shots, missed them all. He gets taken out for Jordan Miller. Niko Batoum gets taken out for Kobe Brown. Coach lou is looking for anything. Congrats again to Jordan Miller, four year contract, eight point three million. So who gets the next shot? Well, the Clippers have some turnovers, Big Zoo turnover, James Harden turnover. I mean they can't even get a shot up. Kobe Brown misses a layup going to his right. James Harden has a turnover. Kawhi comes back in around the three minute mark. Now Kawi's cold. He misses a twenty footer. Jordan Miller misses a three full timeout. It's fifty four to forty three. Clippers haven't scored out of timeout. James Harden misses a three. I think that was a good look. Kawhi missus a three. I don't even this is hard to look at this game log. Right now, Kawhi miss is another jumper that would end the first half, and the Clippers are down thirteen. They were down one at the seven thirty five mark when Kawhi gets a bucket. They don't score again in the last seven minutes and thirty four seconds of the second quarter. It's unbelievable. That's the game. I mean, the Clippers still had their chances late, and I will say that possession where Lebron hit a three after four opportunities late by the Lakers because Van do Do kept getting offensive rebounds. That was brutal. So even though I'm damn proud of the Clippers battling back and not giving in, that can't happen. Obviously, their comeback comes up short. Kawhi's best game of the season ends in a loss anyways, to the Lakers. I'm trying to see when that Lebron James three pointer happened, because it was truly incredible how many extra opportunities they got. It was ninety three to eighty eight. The Clippers are down five after a Vitza Zubats actually got a touch and made a hook shot. I think that was a spinning floater over Lebron. Lakers call a time out, Lebron miss jumper, Vanda offensive rebound, Lebron miss jumper. Jemison offensive rebound, Lebron miss three vand do offensive rebound. Lebron made three. Five point game goes to eight. That's at the seven minute mark of the fourth quarter. Clippers get battling. They get down eleven. After Luca goes to the line. Kawhi brings it back to nine. Hits a jumper, looks smooth with it. Aviatsa Zubats gets a dunk. They're down by seven. Dalton connect three. At the five thirteen mark, they're back up ten. James Harden gets one to go a floater, but then misses a three pointer. Was not his night, was not his weekend. Chris Dunn was better than him offensively. He got a floater to go and they're down eleven at the three to zero six mark after a Luca tough fallaway, and I thought that was it. I thought that was the game. But Bog hits a three, then Kawhi hits a three. It's a five point game with one forty left one seven, one o two. Vincent misses a three, Boge misses the three, Chris Donne missed a three. After Bogey got his own miss gave it to him and Done did miss a couple down the stretch. They left him open, and then you have the turnover by Luca. Chris Dune gets the steel is out in transition, and I thought it was a goaltet initially, and Carlo and I are both talking about it. I saw a goaltend. Now maybe I'm wearing Clipper's rose colored glasses, but we try to be honest about how we think the review is gonna go so we can get ready for the next play. Now, Kawhi came down with the rebound afterwards off of what apparently was a good block. They reviewed it, it took forever. They went to secaucas and Lebron apparently got the chase down on Chris Dunn, but it was Clippers ball because Kawhi ended up with it. He misses a jumper, Chris Dune gets the offensive rebound, Bogie misses a three. Lakers hold on to win one O eight to one oh two. Lebron was having an off game, Kawhi outplayed him. And Luca. It was right there for a classic Clippers comeback. James Harden has another miserable shooting game and the Clippers can't take advantage of the best game from Kawhi Leonard. It's like one thing. If it's not one thing, it's another. Kawhi looks like himself, looks great, and you can't capitalize on that. It was James Harden. Now what shot twenty five percent the last two games. It's not one thing, it's another. Their defense was really good again. Their offense seven and a half mint is scoreless. We'll take one call and we'll take a break. Demetrius and Manhattan beach here on Clipper stop without them Moussel after they lose one O eight to one O two to the Lakers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Adam, I didn't get a chance to speak to you. I just wanted to hear your voice the last game. I just got two parts to this that I wanted to mention the last game I didn't get an opportunity to wanted to say the last game when we spoke about James Harden and it's brutal, brutal shooting. But I also want to talk about when they mentioned that Kawhi Leonard was just the role player. I just want to recap and let everybody know that Kawhi Leonard have been playing safeball, which is real safeball and kere football. This is the reason why he hasn't really pressed an issue because he really don't want to get injured. He really want to get to the playoffs. But the urgency is so high. Now you actually got the urgency from him tonight, which you would then get for the rest of the season. But again, he had been playing kereful ball all throughout his last what twenty games or so, so he's ramping it up now he knows the urgency is there, so now you will get Kawhi Leonard at his very best. Now moving to the game tonight, I thought Zubos with his only nine shots, I me and you on the same page there.
Speaker 2: For everybody is everybody's on the same page with the Vita Zubos, But apparently his teammates sometimes I know it's not as easy as dumping it into him, Demetrius, because the Lakers have been great defensively last fifteen games, best defense in the league. They're doing it while playing small guys are scrambling, they're collapsing on you. But nine shots is not good enough in a game where you can't score.
Speaker 4: And right, and let me just say this, kudos to the Lakers. Yeah, they have the plan. Give JJ Reddick all the credit in the world, but all they doing is boxing, botching, making you shoot shots but again and making threes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's a good point.
Speaker 4: They've been real good. But listen, it comes down to our tylu the st the coaching staff and everybody to get his guys ready to know. We've seen this over the last fifteen to twenty games with the Lakers. Okay, what I did like tonight, Like I said again, James Harden were acting a lot of him. We talked about this. He's thirty five, thirty six years old. I mean, what do you expect. I mean, the guy he has, He's got thousands and thousands phil them we break.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. His usage rating has been way too high. He's been over text. He plays fifty minutes on the second NIF of back to back. All that can excuse this, but it's back to back games with the day off in between, and he just he has to be better than this. He can't. He can't go nine to thirty six over two games. Oh yeah, he can't. So not against the Lakers if you're gonna win.
Speaker 4: And what I think again, Adam is with James Harden Yo. He has to be better. I mean he's he has to be better. But again, I would like to see the urgency. I love the fact, like I agree with you as a loss, you know, and since the urgency. But I'll bring some likes at the end of the tunnel here. I would like to see the urgency they had in the fourth quarter last game, the fourth quarter of this game, they've shown some urgency. They need to come out with that spart at the first of the game and again to go seven minutes. So whatever it was in the second quarter, I would like to see bot On. I think he's shooting the ball too much. I think, ty lwe need to have a come to Jesus moment with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the problem is they have told him the exact opposite. They have told him. Here's the problem. Norman Palell goes out, I appreciate the phone call, Demetrius, and I'm with you, believe me, and we'll talk again on Tuesday. I'm sure but we gotta take a time out here. Here's the problem. You get ready for this game, and all the talk is Norman Pal's back. normOn Pal's back. He's their shooter. You look at the numbers they were heading into this game. I think I saw the last fourteen games without Norman Palell. There was something like five and nine. They were also shooting four percent lower from three without Norman Powell, he provides the spacing. Without him, you have to play Bogie. You don't have many options. So they're telling him, you got to figure this out. Bodn keep firing because we don't have anywhere else to go for shooting. This is it now. Mirror doesn't take a shot in twenty two minutes, which is wild to me. But Bogie at least I ended up going four of eleven from three. I'm gonna start off maybe one for six, maybe worse. But I'm telling you without Norman Powell and who now knows how long he's out with a hamstring injury, now they don't have options. Bogie has to get it going. They don't have anywhere else to turn. He's a shooter. This is what he does. But he's having a bad year like at times he's missing like it's like Steve Sack's trying to throw the first It seems so mental with him right now. Once again, he missed back to back three pointers at one point in the second half, wide open looks and he kind of like shrugs his shoulders, points at his head like he can't he can't get him to go. He at least made a couple after that. We'll see where it goes from here. Clippers still lose one away to one oh two to the Lakers. I'm out of Masland and you're listening to Clippers Top. More of your calls coming up next here on M five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: He throws it up the window, finishes in the foul Los Angeles Clipper Nation. This is your home for the LA Clippers. LA Clippers. Take us with you on the Ihearts radio app.
Speaker 2: The Clippers came into this game shooting the worst percentage from three against the Lakers this season of any team in three games, at twenty nine point six percent from three. They shoot twelve of thirty nine this game thirty point eight percent from three. That's the difference. Lakers hit six more three pointers. They go forty three percent from three, Clippers go thirty one percent. But all this talk Bogey's trash. Get Bogie out of here. Bogey's thirty two. He's not injured. He's talked about postgame. That is in his head. That's what This is. A shooting funk, a shooting slump, and four to eleven from three is not abysmal, by the way, where he ended up at that's thirty six percent. Let's hope he can build off this because guys, there's no other option. There's nowhere to turn if Norm Pale is still out Ryan in Santa Anna, you're on Clipper side without a males one after they fall one away to one, o two to the Lakers.
Speaker 5: Hey, Adam, that eighties throwback of Steve Stats has been crazy.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's felt like that with Bogey. The funk is that deep.
Speaker 5: I agree with you. I go back and forth with Bogey Bogie. I love it because he doesn't he's he's he's nemo. He like forgets about it. He keeps on moving, And I love that because he's gonna get it right. It's gonna be okay. Sure, Yeah, looked great.
Speaker 2: I need to update something real quick my friend Justin Russo just put this out that Norm Powell left the arena after tonight's game with a noticeable limp. He only played those nine minutes. He left with right hamstring soreness. Continue on.
Speaker 5: The problems just got a little bit bigger. If Norm's going to be out for.
Speaker 2: Well, he's gonna be that. That's why they kept Bogie out there. The reason Bogie played the entire third quarter and they just kept imploring him shoot it. You have to shoot it. No, they don't have they.
Speaker 5: Don't have options. Yeah, I get it, like he needs to he needs to be in there. I mean, you're not going to do it. And Bogey that had to do it, and he's capable of doing it. It's just mental Kawi. Look vintage. I cooked him on the other night, but he looked great. I just wish that he had a little he had a bat he had a robin to his batman because done looked great. He did the defensive part. But we needed somebody else.
Speaker 2: You know what The other problem was in this game, Ryan, They were also missing Ben Simmons. I know we didn't play great Friday, but I wanted to see him in this game because Lakers go small a lot. This is a good opportunity for him. He's day to day with a knee injury, and we did find out till you know, earlier today that he was going to be out.
Speaker 5: We keep going Ben Simon to somebody who's Ben Simon to someone who's capable of Guardian Luca as well. So if you have Luca, I'm sorry. If you have Ben and you have Kawhi out there, they're capable of guarding Lebron and Luca. So it gives it a good, good defensive lineup. But yeah, I think our problems are bigger than this just this game, but.
Speaker 2: Because because the injuries. I mean, I'd feel a lot better if they were healthy. But now guys are going to be dropping life flies with But with norm Palell being out, they need more from both. With Ben Simmons being out, who they just got, Like what I said on X was Kawhi. It's time carry them. He did his part. He did his part, but James Harden had to be better than this. And I appreciate the phone call Ryan, and if he was, the Clippers likely win this game. I'm not putting it on one guy, but over two games, he went nine of thirty six shot twenty five percent and had a really good look late. I'm glad he kept firing. But look, the biggest takeaway from this game is not the loss.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: It's not because the big picture is is Kawhi going to ever get back to being Kawhi?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Tonight he was in forty minutes thirty three on twenty three shots. Rick in Malibu before we take a break here, Rick, what's up here on Clipper stock with out of Mazland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, Adam obviously disappointed tonight, but I've held off calling a bit of I grew up as a Lakers fan.
Speaker 2: During the cut, this guy off right now, Okay, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 6: I'm just kidding. And then I switched to the Clippers.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Saul turned into Paul.
Speaker 6: I like it decades ago. But what I watched with the Clippers is it's about time that we all listen to college. We're not good enough. We just don't have the horses. We don't make the trades. We don't trade.
Speaker 2: What trade?
Speaker 6: Championship team? We trade?
Speaker 2: What trade? Give me the trade, Give me the actual trade. Don't talk about hypotheticals.
Speaker 6: What do you got we gave away Norman Pown. We gave a Norman Powell and pot and and Porter Junior got nothing for them, I mean.
Speaker 2: Give away normal. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: What we get for Norman Powell? I'm not for I'm talking about Terrence Man. Excuse me, Terrence Man, excuse me.
Speaker 2: They got Bogie, three second round picks and a guy who's on a contract one less year than team Man, so they'll have more cap space in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: Let me reverse, right, do you think do you think that this team is built for a championship?
Speaker 2: I think with the Kolia saw tonight, they can compete if they get healthy against most teams in the Western Conference.
Speaker 6: We do you think they can compete? That's exactly my point.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, Rick, Do you think there's a guaranteed team with a championship?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no no no, that's not what I'm saying. I'll be built for a championship. I mean I watched the Lakers. Lakers had a good team all year long. They couldn't win, but they constantly are making trades.
Speaker 2: They got lucky, Rick, They got Luca headed to a little silver platter to revive the franchise is the biggest trade history. That's not normal. And you're gonna criticize the Clippers. Why didn't they get a Luka dancs.
Speaker 6: Craziest, That's that's not what I'm saying. Of course it was a crazy trade. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: So you're in you're gonna give the Lakers credit because Nico Harrison handed them, because Nico Harrison handed them. No, they did get something. They got Chris Dunn, they got DJ they got Nico Batoum back, and they got under the the first apron. That's not nothing.
Speaker 6: Clippers don't. The Clippers aren't trading to win a championship. They just aren't Rick wrecked.
Speaker 2: You know what they're not doing. You know what they're not doing, Rick, Rick, how about this. I'll let you talk. I'll let you talk and then and then and I can respond. So, Rick, you got twenty seconds, go ahead, So what you want to say?
Speaker 6: I thought you were going.
Speaker 2: Okay, i'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What they're not doing is quadrupling down on an era that has been disappointing because of injuries and things outside their control, with Kawhi Leonard not being able to stay healthy. Because if they went out there and made a big move right now, let's say if they had brought in Jimmy Butler or Zach Lavine, the guys that were available, the big names. Let's say they did that right and you'd be calling and be like, Okay, they're making moves, they're trying. But then let's say Kawhi's right knee swells up. Will did that big move do anything for him other than set them back even further. No, So you don't know if Kawhi can stay healthy from game to game, from day to day. So why would you go all in, trade more future assets, trade the last first round pick you have for something that the last four years we've seen over and over again. Unfortunately Kawhi can't stay healthy. You're gonna bet, like on bringing in guys that have big, bloated contracts, and then it takes away from you bringing in free agents in twenty twenty six when they're gonna have seventy million dollars to play with. Why would you do that?
Speaker 6: I disagree with nothing you just said, Well.
Speaker 2: Then you disagree with yourself, because that's the that's the game from this front office, that's.
Speaker 6: It I appreciate that. So when we started the season, I like the fact that we're building a team that's different the way the Lakers than the Lakers build their team. We're building a great defensive team and it's fun to watch, and our guys can defend, but every once in a while, they got to be able to hit a shot. Now, you had a great defender in Terrence Mann. I don't know what his problem was this year. He looked like he was just distracted. I don't know what was going on in his personal life. Maybe it was something, maybe it wasn't, but he was He's a great defender, lots of energy, and he can shoot and score. Chris Dunn is a tremendous pick up a bogey. I like his offense. We're not but we're not building to win a championship right build around there, and I understand that we have players who we have to put under museum glass. I get that Norman Palace fragile, Kawaiia's fragile, Paul George's fragile. We tend to get all the guys that you got to put under under the museum glass and protect them. And that's a problem. And I don't know how you you how you deal around that. You know, friends of mine and we've been talking for years, and I know you've been disagreeing with it years ago when Kawhi was still still valuable. You can't How does tylu coach a team when he never knows who is starting five? Is it's almost impossible.
Speaker 2: What was your solution because you just said, I don't know what we do. Yeah, but you're criticizing now.
Speaker 6: But okay, I'll tell you what I know. I'll tell you what I know. What I know is I watched the Lakers pick up Hashimura for nothing. I watched him then pick up gave Vincent. I watched him pick up a lot of ballplayers Lakers.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 6: I understand, I understand anyone. And they wanted to get rid of the guy who's shooting. I understand that. But they do have eight or nine shooters.
Speaker 2: Gone until they just had Luka Doncic handed to them on a silver platter ring. So comparing them to the Lakers, I think is a little bit unfair because they.
Speaker 6: The reason why they do that over the Laker organization is because they they every year try to build for a championship team. So They're satisfied with nothing. You have their prima donnas. You have. They complain they're obno, most obnoxious fans in the NBA. They got the biggest cry babies in the NBA on that team. You know, you stand anywhere near Luca or Lebron to get called for a foul. I get that. But the point is that organization builds to win a championship, which is why they're satisfied with nothing less. We're happy when we hit sit.
Speaker 2: All I've heard, all I've heard the last two seasons is that the Lakers are being hoarders. They're not using their picks, they're not making big moves. That is all I have heard from Lakers fans who will confirm this. And then they just left into getting Luka Doncic out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: They're a pretty good team without Luca. They're pretty good team without Luca before Luca. They want to how many games that they went after they got rid of a d before Luca came in four games they.
Speaker 2: Got rid of ads for Luca.
Speaker 6: So I understand that, and and and there was a there was a lad A. He didn't play the last game when he was at the Lakers and the first three before Luca came in. The Lakers won four straight before Luca got on.
Speaker 2: The court, and they were going nowhere fast until they ended up getting a top five player in the league handed to them on a silver platter in the craziest trade that has happening four straight. Oh, I guess their championship contrade.
Speaker 6: Craziest trade ever. Lakers always neemed to get the trade. It's part of the NBA. It's it's why it's a corrupting.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. I gotta take a time out. You haven't exactly offered a.
Speaker 5: Real solutions.
Speaker 2: I'm not an owner, but I mean I need a realistic solution. If you're going to criticize someone, can you offer a realistic solution.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not chrisy All saying we're.
Speaker 2: Not doing anything. I tell you what the game plan is from the Clippers and why they weren't making these big swing moves for guys when you don't know if Kawhi can stay healthy.
Speaker 6: I think I offered that out championship All right, Rick.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the phone call. We'll take a quick time out. We'll come back. Yeah, we'll probably do some Clippers stock after dark amount a Mouslin. Clippers lose to the Lakers, people freak it out. I'm sorry they didn't mortgage their entire future for guys that wouldn't be able to help them within a championship. I mean, it would have been cool if the Clippers and Nico Harrison called them about Luka Doncic, but that didn't happen. This is Sela Sports.
Speaker 3: Throws it up, goin no finishes in the fowl Los Angeles Slipper Nation.
Speaker 1: This is your home for the LA Clippers. LA Clippers. Take us with you on the Ihearts radioip.
Speaker 2: Clippers lose one O eight to one O two to the Lakers. Kawhi is thirty three and looks great. Some people just want to call in yell at the Clippers, oh we're not competing for a championship, but offer no on how that could happen. It's unfortunate. I know the Lakers got Luca out of nowhere, they got Lucky. Was that good process for them getting Luca?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Because Rob Polenka had a relationship with Nico Harrison, he thought, you know what, that's not that crazy of an idea. Maybe I will tread you guys, Luca, I wish he did that to the Clippers who didn't happen. But you have to have actual solutions here if you're just going to criticize without any solutions, like and I gave. I gave Rick all the time in the world's let him talk like I literally had to say, Okay, I'll talk that you taught. We go back and forth, he keeps talking. It's difficult to have a conversation with a guy who keeps saying the same thing. I asked him the same question over and over again. What's your solution? He doesn't have any. I don't know what you want. I'll tell you a quick time out. I know it's frustrating. Two games lost to the Lakers, two games that were winnable over the weekend. Clippers lose by six this time. Good news is Kawhi Leonard looked much better. I mana ma's and you're listening to M five seven LA Sports.
Speaker 1: He throws it up.
Speaker 3: The window finishes in the fowl Los Angeles Slipper Nation.
Speaker 1: This is your home for the LA Clippers. LA Clippers. Take us with you on the Ihearts radio.
Speaker 2: AIP Clippers lose to the Lakers one to wait till one O two. We'll do Clippers Talk after dark at Clippers Talk on the YouTube side for you guys. There's still much to unpack here. Some are saying Rick was a plant. He was actually a Lakers fan trying to point how awesome their franchise is.
Speaker 6: Its great.
Speaker 2: They got Luca, they lucked out. I grass them. I'm happy. Kawhi Leonard had thirty three in his forty minutes on twenty three shots. He outplayed Luca and Lebron. Unfortunately, Clippers didn't get enough from some of the other guys. We'll see how they bounce back against Phoenix on Tuesday in Phoenix, tip off at seven pregame at six. Before we get out of here, I do want to thank the Clippers organization, Ralph Lawler, Brian Seemen, no Ego, Carlo Amenez, big brother, Jake Warner, Daniel Wess our producer.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: I'm in a moslint. If you're on the YouTube side, don't get anywhere, because I'm not.
Speaker 3: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season long, after every game.
Speaker 2: The volume is truly impressive and make.
Speaker 3: Sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 2: Clippers Talk Maybe