Speaker 1: Yet I asked him, it's not an alien force already.
Speaker 2: Among.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the show. Got to go and plan for you tonight. We're going to get into some fun subjects, maybe a little bit of alchemy, maybe some Nazi stuff. We'll see where it goes. Joining me is the host of the Christian Theological Dark Web, Ricky. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: Man, Absolutely, Tim, dude, what a pleasure. I've caught some of your stuff before. Man, really great content. Shelley is my co host, and she was like, dud, just go do the show. You're interested in alchemy, go do it, all right, I'll do it. So this is kind of my first play solo mission.
Speaker 1: She could have come on too. I didn't even think about that. I know, I thought maybe she would. But you know, either way, either way, we're gonna with it. It's all good. We'll have you back on at some point. And then we get to both the interview. Bro, there we go. But I'm sorry, finish your thought.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, you're fine, You're fine it So anyway, we we ended up. Oh, I don't remember where I was even going with this. What we were just saying was.
Speaker 1: Just something about a podcast I put out perhaps.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, and Shelley actually my co host was the one that recommended, uh, the one about it had to do with like blood sacrifices or the power of blood or something like that.
Speaker 1: Can't remember who this was. Probably Ed Maybrey, That's yeah, that's who it was.
Speaker 2: It was a great, great podcast, really interesting information, really really good vibe too.
Speaker 1: Man, Thank you, thank you. Really really cool. I thought, for some reason, I thought you were going to talk about this Secrets of Gold episode I put out a long time ago. Oh okay, And it was because it's an alchemical kind of a thing. It's like, yeah, it was like one of my first alchemy shows I ever did was on Just Through the Age is how the role of Gold in the Esoteric arts? Yeah, and I mean we barely even scratched the surface, you know, knowing some of the stuff I know now and some of the stuff that's in this book that we're going to talk about. I mean, but like, ask me that question again about the You asked me something before the show, and I was like, let's just let's just start the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was talking about that. There was a promo that you had I saw on on Instagram. The other day, and it was some Nazis' face and I had a red stone beside it, and I was like, Philosopher's stone, Nazis, is he already doing this?
Speaker 1: And I just wasn't aware. Was are we talking about the same thing? No, I wasn't already doing it. However, I went on the Biblical Hitman talk, oh right, and was talking about occult Nazism in the esoteric arts and all that, et cetera. Right, they somehow alchemy came up. No, the Philosopher's Stone specifically came up. So and it's crazy because I wasn't ready for that question, but I did my best on there to like answer that on the fly. Yeah, on the fly. And it's crazy because since that show, well, basically on that show, the answer I gave was me pulling from like the library in my mind, like stuff I've read in al chemical texts. I was like on the show trying to remember, like, Okay, what are some of the highlights of this that I know I've read from books from like the fifteen, sixteen, seventeen hundreds. So I like try to give him that answer. But it's funny because since then I knew you and I were going to do this show. So I got to reading in this book we're gonna talk about today. It's The Philosopher's Stone by Joseph Ferrell, and I've got a page in here and I'll get to it because it's in my notes and i'll get to it later. But basically, his sort of description of the Philosopher's Stone from the text he's pulling from matched closely the answer I gave on Man I was like, yes, I did get it. I did get it right, because the Philosopher's Stone is tricky. It's a lot of different things with different people, right, yeah, Well, and it.
Speaker 2: Is actually a lot of different things, you know, in particular it you know, we use the word stone and that that's a misnomer, as you probably well know. And if your audience has followed for any time, you know anything, you've talked about alchemy.
Speaker 1: Alchemy is so.
Speaker 2: Tricky with with verbiage. It's so tricky with esoteric and exoteric. Right, So, like people can understand the basic concept of what the Philosopher's Stone is and does, but like how it's confection, how it's you know, brought about, what it draws on, what it really implies, you know, to have it, use it, desire it, all those things, right, Like it's very it's it's a very tricky subject. So you know, I applaud you, dude. That's it's tough. It is tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know it's and this is the point that I tried to get across on that show. Depends on who you read, right, depends on because there's I mean, I think who was it when I was when I looked into Nicholas Flamel he I found out that there was three different types of Philosopher's stone that you sort of see throughout history, and I don't remember one is a red stone, like like in that promo for that episode they showed that red stone so much, that famous red.
Speaker 2: Stone, which is kind of the typical thing that everybody thinks of, right when you think Harry Potter, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, it's a red stone, of course, right, right, But then there's other colors, and there's three other stones that you know, sort of pop up, so or two I would rather that pop up in addition to that one. So and it it's it's quite an enigma because it's not always a stone. Sometimes it's a powder, yep. Sometimes it's a tincture or a literature. Yep, right exactly. So we'll get into some of that today. Man. I'm excited to that's that's you know, that's the philosopher's stone, man, the enigma that it is. We'll chip away at it today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, man. Well take it away, brother, this is this is your.
Speaker 1: Your show man, bring it home.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: What do you think to do it? Man? When you're talking about this author who we're talking about today, doctor Joseph P. Farrell. This is someone who does epic breakdowns. Yes, I heard him recently, uh, talking about the concept of creating something out of nothing and it gets this gets into Genesis right in the box. Sure. Uh. And it takes a mind like Pharaoh though, to lay that kind of a thing out in a very precise way. So he's he's talking about how you see this cross mythologies, this this something out of nothing like it's in the Kalavalla I've found. I don't know if he brought that up, but I do see it in that myth and I know Tolkien wrote about it too, because Tolkien put out that semarilliant book which is like the origin story to the Lord of the Rings universe. Tolkien is drawing heavily from the Kalabalah folk or Finish folklore in that in that so what he's had, what he shows in there is that this sort of like an angelic race pre exists the earth, pre exists mankind. They sing things into existence. They use vibration frequency to sing things into existence. And there's if you go real deep into the esoteric aspects of Genesis and how God created or spoke in the beginning, was the word, and the word was God. It is a similar kind of a concept.
Speaker 2: Perhaps well, and and that's man, that's one of the coolest things about this, right, like to me as I started reading this, and as I went back and took notes on this, because I you know, I left my little my little notes, and I left my little things like here and there in the books I could come back and revisit.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at my.
Speaker 2: Book, for God's sake, it's all. It's all like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought mine was in h was a beat up condition and not mine. It was new. Bro. Mine was brand new. And it's like totally that's how it was supposed to be. Bro. That's right.
Speaker 2: And Uh, one thing that I've really when I was rereading this and I had this concept in my head right like it's It's very fascinating because when you read a book like this with so much content and then you reread it, you're like, oh, yes, okay, I'm solidifying this idea that I already had, and now this makes it a little bit clearer. And one of the coolest things about this is that it it And I'll even mention I pulled for my notes here in a second, but it essentially mentions that alchemy was one of three essential what we call them, kind of cornerstones in the fabric of the universe or the fabric of the understanding of the universe and the way that everything worked together. Right, So you had essentially let me pull it up real quick here before before I mess it up on my own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to add to that while you pull it up. It because Farrell says something else recently that I heard that I heard that stuck with me, and he was talking about free energy essentially, and I think this is going to play off of what you're talking about right now. If Farrell said, you know, something along the lines of I'm paraphrasing there really is no such thing as free energy, because he's like, I don't know why they call it that, because they're getting it from somewhere. I think. I think that's the ticket here. I get why it's called free energy because it's it's in nature, it's free. I get it. But he's saying, no, you're essentially borrowing it or taking it from somewhere. I think that's the ticket. The ticket being we have forces all around us all the time. It's just a matter of tapping into them, knowing how to utilize them. That's the key to the conversation we're going to have today because for me, that's a big part of alchemy in my opinion, is tapping it into the natural, like atmospheric forces, whether it be a force filled a rock or a herb. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, And you made a really important point there when you said that he makes a distinction between free energy and it being drawn from somebody, right, because there's there's a linguistic misnomer there when you say that it's free energy, because that implies that it's not coming from anything or anyone. Is a better way to say it, right, like that there's no actual source that it's coming from that, it's just kind of a absent process, you know, just kind of happening. And if anything, you know, good God man, I mean I can't I can't imagine anybody even with an exoteric like the most basic understanding of alchemy, you have to know that there's some spiritual component, you know, automatically, like I mean, it's like encrusted into the very concept of alchemy itself. Right, Alchemy is a spiritual undertaking by nature. Right, You're you're literally like enacting more of a ritual than you are an actual chemical formula, although the chemical formula helps you get to that purpose, right, Like, that's really what it is. And I think that that pulls right back from what you were just saying, Tim, which is that free energy is not really free, like it actually does come from someone now who you think that someone is.
Speaker 1: Right or something different? Right? Something? Sure? Sure, though, I'm with you, like, uh, what it means is a sentience if just to just to clarify that's what we want. That's where my mind went to as well. And I see, yeah, and that's not necessarily embodied by something all the time, although it can be right and I'm correcting you, I'm just saying I'm just thinking about it out loud. It's like, even that's that this is force field idea, but the force field has sentience. Yes, I think I think modern science has discovered this. Man. I did a big deep dive on lately, and if you breed their sort of mission state, they since since I started talking about it, they took it down. And I don't know it because of me or what, but you know, I just thought it was funny. But they used to have a mission statement on their website that talked about the the Higgs Boson particle and basically they laid out their idea of the Big Bang. And they keep talking about referencing this force field and they're doing it just the right way. So it's scientific and not spiritual, right, Yeah, they don't want to acknowledge, but I think it's sentient with yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I mean absolutely in it. And we see, I mean we see this kind of thing with with you know, UFO abductees. What they what they make claims about regarding the actual UFOs themselves, right, these or UAPs or whatever you want to call them, that they have a level of sentience and that they they respond in a way that that implies some sort of understanding, right, that there's an actual like mental process of some sort going on there. But going back to the Triune Stone of Lost science, this is what I wanted to mention. So it's a fragmentation of which is threefold. The Samerians who preserved primarily the astrological and the astronomical component, right, we have the the Hebrews that conserved largely the cabalistic component, and then the Egyptians, which really kind of not heralded what's the word, uh, you know, captor guarded the alchem alchemical component. And so that's really what we see, and we see these three kind of be pulled apart. One one was he Marian, Hebrew.
Speaker 1: And Egyptiiight, that's right, that's right. Yeah, I remember this part, but I'm glad you picked up notes on it because I did not. The truck the Triune Stone is very dense. It's a dense concept. That's another interesting But I think I think you're you're laying it out nicely there. I mean, it's and I don't know if you're going to this part art, but he seems to liken it to the trinity.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, that's a really great point that you bring that up. And it's interesting because they call it lost sciences as though they were you know, they're separate. But I think that that's the way we think about them. And that's what's really truly fascinating about alchemy as well, right like, because alchemy references like the origin.
Speaker 1: Point over and over and over, right.
Speaker 2: And just like you're talking about, you have this trifecta going on, this this trinity going on as well, which which he does he references really well. And he talks about how Augustine would use that reference as the Holy Spirit, God the Father got the Son and got the Holy Spirit as a reference to the three pieces or the three aspects that the stone can take, right Like the stone, just like you talked about, it could be alixir, it could be the powder, or it could actually be a physical stone of some sort that would imbue whatever power you know, it was being used for at that time.
Speaker 1: That's it and that and that's a very exciting part of this book too, so that he gets into that and he's willing to go there and go that deep into it. So what you find with this book is, like page one, what doctor Frell does is he kind of lays out that the book pivots on three substances American gold, Soviet mercury, and Nazi serum. Yep. So it's from the jump sort of implied that he's going to touch on the alchemical nature of those three substances and everything kind he works the book around that sort of free part. Uh. I don't know what we'd call a plot or whatever. There you go, there you go. And I actually laughed when I read his line, because early on he just he's addressing stuff, right, and he says, you know something along the lines of, you know, if you merely speak the word alchemy, you will make a real scientist uncomfortable, perhaps even belligerent. I thought that was great, because people, modern scientists, they're they don't they're not willing to sort of put their nose in now chemical texts and see what it's all about. It's just been it's just been shunned. Right. But then doctor Farrell introduces the conspiracy. Right, if I can call it that, this is all in like the first three pages, I think for people listening, he says, uh, as as you read this book, you're going to see evidence that of a very different and exotic form of physics exists, that he's being pursued by elites, power players, off the books, off the being done so, off the book. So I'm all about this stuff that that premise is all I need to start every podcast I ever do for us in all life. Those are elements that we can I can riff off without a doubt in this book. So I want to lay that out.
Speaker 2: No, you're good man, that's a that's a great place to start, frankly, and I'm glad you mentioned I literally, that's funny you say that. I literally have that underlined right here off the books part Yeah, yeah, yeah, occulted laboratories of the world's major powers.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's exactly right what it is, man, That's what we're contending with right now. It is it is. And you know what that whether you're Christian or not, right, I mean, and I mean, honestly, I think it's kind of get I get the shady for people for being into alchemy. As a Christian. Of course, I'm just learning about it. It's not like I'm not practicing. But because there is a magical component to this, but not always, not always, you know, there can be right too.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's an interesting thing because a lot of the the early well and we have to kind of take it with a grain of salt too. So so let me let me preface what I'm about to say by saying, take this with a grain of salt. But we also have to understand that a lot of early church fathers, a lot of early Christians were philosophers, and they were actively pursuing the philosopher's stone. Now you might say, well, they were part of such and such a society and such as such society. Okay, well, fair enough, you know I'm not gonna I'm not going to tell you it has to be X, Y or Z. You know, as we as we well know in this space, like it's usually the both, and it's very rarely like black or white. It's it's almost never black or white. I mean, that's that's it's a very weird thing to say. In fact, the only black and white we have in this book is the changing of colors.
Speaker 1: The actually zone itself. Right.
Speaker 2: But I think that you make a really good point, and that that's it's important to understand that the what you and I might call uh metaphorical kind of concepts that appear in in alchemy are just as important as the physical processes that that occur in alchemy as well. And so if we're to take it, you know, kind of just at face value, well then maybe we will just reject it out of hand. But if we do dig just a little bit, like you really do see And I'm coming from a Christian perspective obviously, I'm part of the Christian theological Dark White podcast, right, So I mean, I'm gonna give you my my worldview coming straight forward when we see the ether, and I'm I'm hesitant to give this away right when we talking about the the the material, the material prima, right, prima materia. I can't rember which it is. Materia prima, uh, the ether. It's got tons of different names, right, like the the initial substrate, undifferentiated material in my mind and we can explore this, but in my mind, bro, that is what Revelation talks about the scroll being rolled up at the end of the age. That's what God rolls up. Everything's written on it. It's all written on the materia prima. It's it's and actually I'm not I'm not gonna lie. I'm just this is a full, full disclosure here. There's a part of this book that I as the more I read it, I was kind of like inclining this way, and more inclining this way, and just a little more, until like all out I realize, like this is a legit concept, Like this is an actual thing that happens. Is that our intentions, that our feelings, our desires, all those things, all those things, they are written on the actual fabric of the materia prima itself, which is why God can roll it up as a scroll at the end of time. And if you look at other authors like John Burke who talks about imagine Heaven, when people go and they have these out of body experiences or post death experiences, I guess we'll call them, they literally are confronted with like an entire what they call a life review. They have like a full out life review of everything that's written down. I mean, it's like it's all recorded, and it's recorded in ways that I can't even begin to express here.
Speaker 1: But what about this This is a concept that's dumbled across looking into some really dark corners of theufology. But there are people who were having entity encounters of the UFO kind and these entities were imparting information that these people, and what it was was they were referencing some sort of a mass of consciousness that exists maybe in the cosmo somewhere, but the entities are are waiting for that to fill up. And what it was is everybody's life experience gets added to this mass consciousness like a like a like a big cosmic database. Sounds like the Acacia record, right, and that that rolls right into it too. And these entities were saying, once that's full, that's when you know your Ragnaroc, your apocalypse, you're into the world stuff. That's when they wrap it up right, yeah, Or that's when it's wrapped up right? Higher power? Now, is that does that fit into this?
Speaker 2: Because that I always thought that that was such a wild It is a wild concept. And let me make sure I don't want to misrepresent the the idea itself, but essentially that these entities, these UFO associated entities are saying that once once the consciousness what we call it the consciousness database, is full, that the scroll will be rolled up.
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm understanding, That's what That's what I'm saying. Yeah, if if both could be true, and I do you think, Yeah, I don't know. I don't. I don't want to tread on the waters of no no no, I read as much as you want, dude. Well, it's just like I've been I've talked about entities a lot on here, and I'm trying to take a break from it because I know it weird people out a lot. But basically, I don't think you can trust all these these messages you get from entities, but sometimes there's a little grand truth in there. And I just thought it was an interesting concept.
Speaker 2: But tim I I would I would dare say it's the other way around, bro. I know this might be a very unpopular opinion or this might weird people out, but I think it's the inverse. I think that there's a lot more truth that's tailored into the explanation than there is lie. I think that there's way more truth, because it would you wouldn't be sold on it if there weren't a solid amount of truth, right, Like you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: You don't have a whole plot to kill someone unless you have a lot of good reasons for it, right, The same thing is true, Like there's there's tons of truth that's mixed in there until there's just a few bad seeds that are like, m yeah, no, but I can't buy this tiny portion over here. And so come, let me come back to your concept real quick and answer you. I will say in a way that I mean from my from my perspective, I would say yes, Now, I think that that is possible. I think that they can overlap, and I think that they can even dovetail. And the reason I think so is because when when when God talks about the end of time, when does the end of time come? The end of time comes, the Ragnarok or whatever you want to call it, right, that comes biblically speaking, when everyone has had a chance to embrace Christ as savior or not so, from a biblical perspective, I have no problem accepting that kind of idea. Now, you may have these entities over here saying that the database consciousness being full means something totally different to what I just told you, And you may have esotericists or other you know, believers of other religions that will tell you that.
Speaker 1: It's otherwise as well.
Speaker 2: But what you're asking is whether or not that can fit squarely in a Biblical paradigm.
Speaker 1: Absolutely sure, absolutely sure. I see a ton of this happening. I see it throughout my research all the time, where ideas that are being h ideas that are being perpetuated in occult doctrines fit fine within a Biblical paradigm or within the Biblical doctrine, they don't class. And like, I'm trying to be very careful about how I talk about that these days, because I know, like that Biblical hit Men podcast I did, for instance, I know I said some stuff on there that it's going to be because that's a very Christian forward show and I am a Christian, which but I'm a little bit more liberal maybe than some. But anyways, I think I said some stuff on there that's going to be perceived as slippery to some Christians because I don't know if they understand where I'm coming from, because I'm not promoting the occult when I say that the occult is not entirely bad, right saying I'm saying some of this knowledge can be used for good, and it can definitely be used for bad, and some of it just some of it. There was there's this huge sect of people that's been forgotten totally by history. Of the esoteric Christians. A lot of those guys were not evil people. They were having conversations like the one we're having today. I think that is my strong suspicion. But they have Christ in their heart as well that they're having, you know. But they went deep into this stuff and they believed in like you know even Okay, example probably not the best example of a Christian figure, but Paracelsis he was a Christian from what I could tell, he was one of these esoteric Christians. And he talks about the Going back to this conversation we just had about these entities, he talks about the Olympic Spirits, this hierarchy of beings that rule certain sections of the cosmos. It's a lot like what you see in the Bible with after the Tower of Bible, where God splits up the nations and puts principalities over the nations, there's some sort of a guardian guiding entity that's over sect of people. Same sort of a concept perouse Else is referring to with the Olympic Spirits. Beneath the Olympic spirits, you have these sort of elemental creatures that alchemists would work with. They were cryptid like, I guess, or fairy like, and to put it in our terms, they're like silk nimps, dry ads, gnomes maybe was one of them. But you know, you see what I'm saying. So there's a hierarchy of entities there that that was kind of woven into the fabric of this work. The some of the alchemists embarked upon. And that's sketchy because that's when you bring magic in. Then you're really gonna look slippery to most Christians. Well, we have to.
Speaker 2: So there's a few things you said, and I don't to be honest, as far as I could tell, I don't think we disagree on anything. Man, I think I agree with everything you just said. But I do want to I want to give some you know, some clarifying points, you know from my perspective.
Speaker 1: Oh and two, there's a lot we don't know. That's why this, that's why this is important for us to hash. I said, Oh, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's fine, man. Excuse me drinking my coffee. Man, I'm trying to get warm. It's all cold in my house. So everything that we're looking at is nature. It's it's the it's the design that God gave to this reality that we live in.
Speaker 1: Right. I watched a really interesting a presentation.
Speaker 2: I can't say podcast guys actually given a presentation and it was funny. The first half of it was like, I mean, like mind bendingly mind opening.
Speaker 1: It was great. It was so good.
Speaker 2: The key takeaway there is that there are two kind of worlds. One is what we would call Newtonian physics and the other is what we would call quantum physics. Okay, now they work in tandem, but we don't always understand how they work in tandem. And I really like this Newtonian physics and quantum physics because even breaks it down a little further and says, shoot, I'm gonna have to find that presentation for you, by the way, but he says that there's Newtonian physicality and quantum physicality, and I'm trying to lay a base here so when we start coming to these concepts, it'll be a little bit easier to tread on these waters.
Speaker 1: No pun intended.
Speaker 2: So, uh, when we're talking about Newtonian physical matter, it's what you and I consist of. This hand that's in front of me, right, This hand is Newtonian physical matter, but quantum matter might be a lot easier to be interpreted in a spiritual sense, right, because here's here's a concept that's really been floating around, bouncing in my head a lot. Is just because you don't have Newtonian physical matter does not mean you are not physical. So just because you don't have a human body or you know, a I don't know an our Vark's body for that matter, right, does not mean you're not physical. We are a version of physicality, but there are higher versions of physicality. And we can see this actually referenced if we look at this from a Nachian and I mean like the you know, biblical kind of tradition of Nakian in the actual Bible itself. There's a really great book.
Speaker 1: There's two Enochs. I want to riff on that in a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fine, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Because I want to tie it. I want to tie all this up because with the two world's idea. But people keep going, And also let me just add Bova since we were talking about the spirit world right before we long st end of this. You know, Blovatski was you know, she was a medium. She was I believe there's a spiritual rhyme. I believe you could contact it and all this. I think that she was doing exactly that. Blavatski knew about what you're talking about in the eighteen hundreds. She she was she was describing quantum physics before it existed. Yep. She said that as an atom and it can be split. And she was going up up against the science of the day, which was probably on the maybe I don't know where they were at. They were more like science is not material or something like that. I don't know what I'm I'm not quite sure, but whatever she was saying was was not welcomed, like.
Speaker 2: Natural scientists versus natural science versus precise right, she.
Speaker 1: Was up against Darwin and all those guys too with her thoughts. But like she was talking about particles. She was saying, going back to the beginning of this conversation, the force field, the sentient force field. She said, there is a force field that is moved. These forces are moved by particles. And so she's describing particle physics and quantum physics as well. But the more you read, it's crazy. But she knew about that. Because of this conversation we just had about how you do get some truth from the other that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, and so what what. There's a really great book whose name I can't reference. I wish I had my bookshelf in here, but I will get it for you, I promise. It's a really great book and it's called Oh I remember, it's called Revising Reality. That's what it's called, Revising Reality. Really great book. It's got several authors. But one of the things that they talk about there's they reference an older book called.
Speaker 1: Is It Two D World.
Speaker 2: Essentially, the concept of this book is that there is a world in which everything is two dimensional, but when a three dimensional hand reaches into it, then it appears as a two dimensional particle or two dimensional figure. So even though you're putting your hands straight in, all they see are four little you know, four little circles that are just in the sky in their two dimensional world.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And so what they do in Revising Reality is they liken that same concept to the Nephylon.
Speaker 1: For example, that's also the cover of the Nice Nails album Year Zero, which is giant giant hand coming out of the sky, but you only see the fingers. Yeah, oh cool, that's interesting. And you know, listen to that album anyway it mind me, it might very well be a nod to this concept.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, interesting, Okay, so the same They just lay out the same concept with regards to the Nephelin. Right, if you are a huge, super dense creature, right, coming from having at least in part right, because you know these are these are hybrid creatures, at least in part having your let's call it non Newtonian physicality right placed in a body in a world where there is Newtonian physicality, right, And I'm talking about our physicality when I talk about that, if.
Speaker 1: You can go anywhere else where do you go up? Where do you go to? You go up and out?
Speaker 2: Your girth and your height are going to increase because you have nowhere else to go in question to physicality, because you're another dimensional being being transported into a third dimension. So yeah, of course you look terrifying and huge and confusing. And why are you like this big giant thing. Well, because there's there's nowhere else to have this fit into the paradigm.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's you can still you can see some of the hand, but I don't know this is this this was his album where he kind of two those and all kinds of stuff like what we're talking about, it's a it's there. He was. He was ahead of his time with this one. I mean he was tapping in trend man talking about downloads. I think this is one of those guys who gets those downloads. But that's interesting. Yeah, you know, there's a song on here called Twilight that is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: That whole album I really like. Actually I am a nine in Chelles fan. He's really really talented guy. It's interesting that you mentioned him just kind of is an offshoot. But there's something really particularly interesting about his lyrics. If you ever read his lyrics, they're very simple, they're not complicated, but his music is like next level genius dude. I mean, you don't come up with stuff like that easily. Like that's not something that most people can do.
Speaker 1: He understands the power of aesthetic and audible aesthetic because you know, as I've played guitar for twenty plus years and his guitar parts are very simple, but they're very powerful because he understands it's just not how you play its ambience and atmosphere, yeah and all that. But I'm gonna get us back to this book real quick. I did. That's cool, man, I'm glad we went down this physics thing. That's it's very it's wrapped up in this right. Just a thought on something. So page somewhere between page two and seven, Okay, Farrell, I just have a thought on something. He something else, he lays out. Yeah, and actually, let me let me say this, because you're talking about the two worlds, right, Yeah. I think there's two versions of this knowledge that we're talking about today. I think they both came personally. I think they both came from the Garden. I think things were taught to Adam. Adam taught him to his children, and we know Cain left the garden and Caine started his own civilization. And if you look at the line of kin, you see the Baddie Knock, you see Lil Mec, you see Tubal Caine and the Freemason legends that this knowledge was kept through his line, right, But I think there was also a line that wasn't necessarily there was a line from Adam that that kept some of this knowledge as well, didn't really necessarily do bad things with it, right, Just I think keep that in mind when because one of the things farolays out here is this gap he presents where he talks about a gap where we don't know who had use of the esoteric knowledge between three hundred AD and eleven hundred a d. Now, eleven hundred AD is when the templar sprang up, and that's where you see some of this knowledge start to resurface, right. I just think that's interesting. Like with some of the deep dives I've been doing, it's like I would suggest that that knowledge simply didn't disappear. It went somewhere. I think maybe it was stored in Arabia because now now we're talking about alchemists here, because the alchemists played a big part and keeping the keeping of this knowledge. And where did it go for this gap that faroulays out right, Well, right in the middle of that gap is seven hundred AD, which is the time of the Arab alchemist Jabber. So I think the Arabs had this stuff for this mysterious gap, and I think some of it was stored in Petra hm hm Petra is Anamite stronghold. That's interesting. Now, So you remember in the Bible where it says esau Left took his wives. He married Nephelm women and Canaanites by the way, so he you know, the line of Esau is the beginning of the Edomites in the Bible. He took he takes all his possessions, his wives and all his stuff, and he goes to a mountain in the area of Seer. Mm hmm, right, that's Petra. Petra's right next to Mount Seyr. So that's where he settled. And everybody remembers that Indiana Jones movie where you see that or yeah, that's that's that's Petra, That's that's Edomite. That's uh, that's the Canaanites and the Nephilin that he married into. I think had this knowledge. Yeah, I mean and they and they stored it there, right, so like the history will tell you that the Naviteans built that, but they moved in after the Edomites did. So anyway, I think there's a lot of like I'm sure other people could probably fill in Feral's gap here, but I think that accounts for some of it, you know, Uh, I think that you know, like I don't know, man like this, the amalak amalek Heites, Yeah, they were a line of Esau too, They're the ones who like said to be at amel kite means blood liquor or something like that. Like they were totally they were this was this was a Nephelum religion. Yep. It turned into the cult of Co's and a lot of other stuff you see in that region. So I just wanted to touch on that because, I mean, I think it's fascinating, Like it's like the question of where did this knowledge go? And I think also Constantinople is another place where this knowledge went. I mean, I don't if you know much about the Byzantine Empire, but I don't. Men, That's actually one of those things that I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I really need to research this more. I really keep seeing it pop because it pops up everywhere, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: Right, business team history buzant Teine kicks off in three hundred a d. Right at the beginning a barrel's gap, right, and during the Dark Ages. So Constantinople is like the center of the Buzantine Empire. Right, Constantinople was thriving during the Dark Ages. This is what they don't tell you. This is what they all all that they were having a blast in the in in Constantinople. In Turkey and in the air world while Europe was experiencing the Dark Age because dark agents was brought on by the Church and you know, facilitated by dark forces. But these people, I don't know, they had a renaissance, They had a perpetual renaissance happy and Constantinople falls around fourteen hundred a d. And that's when as soon as fourteen hundred and fifteen hundred UNA's Constantinople falls. That's when the Renaissance sparked in Europe because all these people left Constantinople went up into Europe and brought all this knowledge with them and they that's when you see hermetics show up in Italy through guys like Jordano Bruno. He shows up on the scene in the fifteen hundreds. Fits right into this time. So basically, the Catholics made up the name Byzantine and change history so nobody sort of knew. I don't know what they were trying to They were trying to cover something up, but the Byzantine Empire fits perfectly in this gap that Pharaoh presents. So anyway, yeah, that's for letting me go down that rabbit hole. But like Turkey, Constantinople, Petra probably alchemical hubs of the ancient world. That's very interesting, dude. You had. And there's another guy six hundred AD kind of right in the middle of that gap too, was a Stefoffanos of Alexandria. He's a part of the Byzantine Empire under hero Heracleus. I think it's how you say it's yes, yeah, yeah, both of them were into alchemy. So when when Stefoffinos moved to Constantinople, and he moved there, no doubt to practice alchemy in Turkey under this emperor Heraclus or Heracleics or however you say it. So, I don't know, I just just to toss in some history here. Yeah, that's good, dude. This stuff was perpetuated probably Turkey. You know, Turkey butts right up to the bottom of Europe. M I think the next country is up as Moldova or something like that, at a really interesting spot, and then Romania is right there as well. It's the bottom of so right, there's a there's actually a line between the dark Ages and the not dark Ages where they're still probably practicing alchemy. Alchemy for alchemy probably just made its way back up into Europe after this cloak from the Church of the Dark Age.
Speaker 2: You know, you you were talking, so, I mean, there's like a bagillion thoughts going through my mind right now. One of the things that you said is really important is that you know that this knowledge.
Speaker 1: It comes out of an older it comes out of an older batch of knowledge, is just a tie above. Yes, yeah, no, no, no, that's exactly where I'm going.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm glad you said you were talking about Adam from beginning, right, and that he had this esoteric knowledge.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right. For us, it's esoteric.
Speaker 2: For him, it was common knowledge, right, These were common concepts for him. These were common technologies, if we want to call him that for him, and anything that's occult, it becomes occulted through time or you know, a perpetual or decisive obfuscation, right, Like that's how that happens. But I think there's something to be said about any empire that refuses to die, like at least its core concepts or its core ways of life refused to die. One is precisely what you were talking about. The Arab world, I mean, clearly, like ancient Egypt lives even today. Really, dude, I mean like, let's just be straight up honest. I would say the same thing is true, and this is not to go in this direction, just kind of mentioning it is what I studied actually in college. A whole lot was was China. China was ransacked time and time again, and instead of like conforming to whoever was coming in overtaking them, whoever overtook them.
Speaker 1: Just was like, well, we'll.
Speaker 2: Just signify ourselves. We'll just become Chinese, you know, same kind of concept, like it just kind of got absorbed into us.
Speaker 1: China may have been one of Noah's suns.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And Pharaoh talks about that in this book. He talks about how he's citing Paracelsus actually, and they lay out how this going back to this knowledge thing, Abraham, is that right? No, Noah, I'm sorry. Noah preserves some knowledge before the flood, sure does. Yes, he mentioned the tablets that are underneath sons, right, So after the flood, Noah goes down to the bottom of this mountain right like Petra almost where they stored their knowledge and retracts or no, like yeah, whatever, it takes out this knowledge that was stored down there. Now air or at or one of the other mountains.
Speaker 2: If you if you actually look at is it Jubileese. I want to say the Book of Jubilees Uh, it actually talks about this. I think it's one of the grandsons of Noah. Maybe I'm wrong, but one of the grandsons of Noah finds the actual teachings on a tablet of the watchers.
Speaker 1: And well, that's another. That's that's another. That's the tubulc. Now go ahead, I'm sorry, go ahead, No, no, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 2: That's just that's one of the that's one of the methods of transmission.
Speaker 1: That's always going to say no, no, no, okay. So that's all right. So here it is. It's on page fifty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. When you said, I was like, wait what, I was like, did I miss that?
Speaker 1: No? I know what you're talking about. But the alchemical science itself, Paracalysius clearly states comes from Adam. Adam was able to predict the world's destruction by water m from this cause too. It came about that his successors erected two tablets of stone, on which Staying braided all natural arts and hieroglyphic characters in order that their posterity might also become acquainted with this prediction that it might be heated and provisions made in the time of dangerous dense stuff. But anyway, so okay, here's the part I'm getting to. Subsequently, Noah found one of those tablets under Mount Aerth after the deluge. In this table or on these tablets were described the courses of the upper firmament and of the lower globe. Sorry, guys, these guys believed in space and planet shaped balls or fall shaped planet. Sorry, y'all. Uh, that's you know, that's what they believed, clearly. But moving on. No, No, okay, I don't know what the Earth's shape is, but I'm not necessarily I'm not totally on board with that. But anyways, at length, this universal knowledge was divided into several parts and lessened in its vigor and power by means of the separation. One man became an astronomer, another magician, another cabalist, and a fourth an alchemist. Abraham that volcanic tubulcane. He's liking Abraham to tubulcane in a sense that he was a knowledge keeper. Yes, Abraham is a consummate astrologer and a arithmetician. Yeah, he carried the art of the land of Canaan into Egypt, whereupon the Egyptians rose to so great a high indentity that this wisdom was derived from them by other nations. You can infer here is that Noah's sons got a hold of some of this knowledge. There's three of them, right, three sons, and they went to three different parts of the of the world and probably took some of that with them, and maybe it was split up into these groups, like some of it was astronomy, some of it was magic, some of it was alchemy. You could maybe infer that right, So that there's two versions, Like I said, there's two. It seems to me that there's two versions or two there's a crossroads. There's a split in the roads where this information goes after Adam and after Kane, Canes line tuple Kane and Kaynes line. He gets it. The legend is that they caught win that there was going to be a flood as well, and they sealed the knowledge on tablets underneath the Great pure mid who their great grandpa, the bad Enoch built. Yeah, So so that would be like probably at that point, since it's Cane's line, this knowledge had been kind of moved into more of that witchcraft type of a realm. Yeah, and you've got the line of Abraham or Noah. Yes, the same thing as yeah, right, same thing who has there? Maybe it's the same knowledge, but but they're not doing the same stuff with it, right right? Well, I just never hear this talked about.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's that's a it's a good topic, man. And and so there's a few things, right, One is what what what we should what we call magic? We're actually I'm going to do an episode with Shelley and I are doing an episode with Christina from Sasquatch from Towerdough, and we're talking about re enchantment. So one thing is she's like, I think that magic, the word magic got hijacked. And although we associate it with the negative esotericism, right, She's like, I think that that was hijacked. And so I'm I'm a little on the uh, not so sure how I feel about that particular word. But I will say for things like mystic and things like I don't know, sage, stuff like that, those words are not Those words hold a lot of baggage today. But for me, they don't hold any particular baggage. They just mean a person that was seeking out spiritual things, you know, and not necessarily obsessed with them, just they were speaking, they were seeking.
Speaker 1: A spiritual life.
Speaker 2: So when we talk about magic, I think that, you know, just because that's the way I am, dude. Linguistics is my background, and that's kind of where I always really try to stem from when I make sure that I understand something. So I would say, yeah, I mean absolutely, If if we're going to define it as magic, as like the interaction with a spiritual force, you know, through some sort.
Speaker 1: Of ritual, I guess we could say, then.
Speaker 2: Sure, by all means, I have no problem with that definition whatsoever. Now the twisting might be what we're really going to draw distinction on, right, And I would say that the twisting of let's just call it, let's call it magic for you know, for Easu's sake, the twisted magic versus the godly magic. And I'm obviously coming from a Christian worldview. Again, I mentioned that I think that there's something to be said about that.
Speaker 1: I really do, and I.
Speaker 2: Think that a lot of these abilities in general are now latent because of the deleterious mutations that have happened over thousands and thousands of years, right, Like, this is not the way we were created to be. You and I were not created to be having podcasts over some blue light screen, you know, like sharing esoteric and important knowledge this way, right Like, ultimately, for me, in my mind, all these things are are for the glory of God, like all these things that we study.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, not all our esoteric concepts are bad. They're not.
Speaker 2: That's what esoteric just means that it's hidden, right, It doesn't mean that it's bad.
Speaker 1: And the Bible is full of awesome tons of stuff, dude. Although you know you're not going to hear most pastors using that word to describe it because that word has kind of gotten an association with you. It call sure, Sure, it's doesn't separate from the fact that the word, what the word means, and the word applies to what's in the Bible. For sure. There's just good versions and bad versions of knowledge. That's what we're talking about here, That's right, or.
Speaker 2: Employments, I would even say, right, yeah, because if you read and if you read Enoch, the first Enoch, it very clearly lays out what the watchers gave, gave useless knowledges. That's what the words that the actual words are used. They were useless knowledges. It's not that they they weren't knowledges. They were just useless. And you know, you can take that word useless to mean a lot of different things. I haven't done it for etymological dive there, but there's a lot to be.
Speaker 1: To be, you know, sorted through there.
Speaker 2: None of least doesn't necessarily have to be alchemy. Alchemy is just a practice. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's a useless thing. I mean, we have clear Christian individuals talking about the purification of the soul, right and if you you actually I think it was Para How do you say his freaking name, Paracel?
Speaker 1: I get it wrong all the time. I think I think it's Paracelsius. You're supposed to say it whatever, pa.
Speaker 2: Para Celsus because I don't have to say so. Paracelsus really goes into that, right, He talks about how the actual refining of the soul from base metals into gold is the ultimate purpose of the transmutative process of the human being, like that actually is and it's I love the phraseology that he uses there too, right, because if you look very careful and I read it, I re read it again. I was like, wait, what he says the alchemical process that's transmutative for the soul, not done by the individual, but allowed by the individual. And I was like, wow, that's really cool. So there's there's beauty to be held there. Man, it's not it's not like one and done. And so like when I tell you stuff like I did just a while ago, right, that that.
Speaker 1: The actual our actual intentions. And as you read through this book you'll see this.
Speaker 2: Kasarev goes into this the the famous theoretical astrophysicist. He breaks down how how time and space cause this crazy twisting, Right.
Speaker 3: That's where I wanted to go, next person, and so that twisting imbuse physical objects with information, memory, all sorts of other stuff we can.
Speaker 2: Totally get into, but just to kind of seal my point here is that the actual intentions of the human being are rit on the material prima. That's by design. That doesn't there's nothing evil about that. That's just the way it works.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Like, you don't have to like it, but it is what it is, right, right.
Speaker 1: And and I'll you know, yeah, and I want to touch on that this so going back to because we kind of hinted about it, it joked about it a little bit, like this concept of space, right and planet yeah, stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm I'm I'm agnostic on the whole flat earth thing. I just I can't go to I love to see more evidence. Sound just leave it at that. But these guys, right, I get you. I mean, I believe in space. Yeah, I don't believe. I don't think that natal well flatterers do too, right, like they don't think. I don't know, man, I've had some on that.
Speaker 2: Didn't really like outright out right, I mean just the firmament something like that. That's I mean, I would say that's not even that's not even a biblical concept, like biblically like, there is clearly more than one heaven, right, so there has to be some.
Speaker 1: Sort of space.
Speaker 2: Whether whether we can get there or not. You know, you can debate all day.
Speaker 1: But something's up there, something I'm still going to call it space, or at least at the very least I'll call it the heavens. I do believe in planets. That's what I've talked to people who do not believe in planets. They think that's something else up there. Anyways, I think the planet's around and that they move, and that they I think that these alchemists were working with the heavens in that kind of a way. That's what you see in virtually all these alchemical texts, especially Paracelsus, is they are factoring in where the planets are to do their alchemy. And I lost my place in this book, but I think I may have wrote down the wrong page. But there's a part in here that talks about astrology and the Earth and the interesting connections between Heaven's space and Earth. And when I say earth, I mean like physical ground, like stones and crystals and stuff like that. Now that never use this phrase. I'm cringing already because I'm about to use this phrase.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm bracing as.
Speaker 1: Above so below, dude, Yes, I hate I don't ever use it. I've heard it. It's been so it's been people just throw it out. They don't know what it means. It's become an idiotic adage that people get tossed around carelessly. But for these guys, they what they were saying by that is that there is there is a connection point. It's a very dense concept, but that there is a connection between the heavens and Earth and and there's an alchemical uh process proceed well, like an alchemical vein between the two. It's like it's almost like there's like a biological connection between the two somehow in like a metaphysical kind of a way.
Speaker 2: Well, if we're talking about sentience, I don't see why not right right, right.
Speaker 1: It's not biological in the fact that maybe you might perceive it as. But there's some sort of there's they're all connected, and there's some sort of a function, and there's some sort of a bodily I don't know, they've been put together in a way to where they work together like clockwork or something.
Speaker 2: So yeah, i'd really like to touch on that that yeah concept, if that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, because I wanted to get into the yeah, go ahead, the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that whole as above so below, there's there's a lot of aspects like you just said to it, but the Egyptian concept is really that there was there was an essential what I mean, what we you and I would probably call right like the how do we say it in scientific terms nowadays? Like the uh that matter was highly condensed into one tiny thing. That's what you usually usually say. The difference here is that that the Egyptian would say that the the non existence was all one one undifferentiated matter. In other words, it was all one single thing. There was no differences in it. It was all completely Is it homogeneous when it means that it's the same throughout right homogenous? And it was a homogeneous thing. And then as there was what is called the primary schism, which is the original breakage you're looking at, essentially like a break into different different matter. In other words, the undifferentiated matter differentiated and began to create what you and I now know as as you know, Newtonian physicality. But it also created non Newtonian physicality. It created the I mean, it is all those things.
Speaker 1: I mean, so I think what So I used the word vein because I was searching for words a second. I'm trying to describe this connection between heavens and Earth, and I used the word vein, And what I mean by that was like a network of veins like you would see it in biology. Where but what I'm trying to say is like, it's it's I'm I mean it in a my like my celium network kind of a way.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I think that the term that the alchemists use is really appropriate is the lattice work.
Speaker 1: I think that's really really good.
Speaker 2: That's that's my favorite term, and it really makes a lot of sense, dude, I mean, and I want to lay these out.
Speaker 1: This is super quick.
Speaker 2: Materia prima is space is undifferentiated matter. It could be referred to as air, It could be referred to as crystal, or the lattice work. It can be referred to as the divine essence, the divine quorternary, the ether, on and on and on and on. There are tons of expressions for this because it's it's sort of ineffable, right, I mean right, and with.
Speaker 1: The lattice work thing in the end, this as above, So blow imist, say it one more time. Yeah, what you're saying is this lattice work. I love that, dude, And you're right. I've read that before, but yeah, you're you're right to highlight that lattice work of the heaven and the lattice work of the crystals within the earth. Yeah, because their crystals look like lattices or they have, So that's there's a there's a great you know, man, I just I just as you're saying it.
Speaker 2: This is a concept I've had since I actually read the book I referenced a while ago, which was Revising Reality. When they said lattice work, what actually came to mind for me was, uh, dude, I'm sorry, I'm gonna forget the word in English. It's always in my brain in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Uh. When you have a.
Speaker 2: Like what painters use when they a scaffold, you have a scaffold, right, like, that's that's what comes to mind. Between as above, so below you have a scaffolding work of where the origin point came from the top downward right like it was, it trickled down, and so you have a scaffold. There's a way to get back up. But obviously a scaffold gets smaller and smaller and smaller as it heads back up to its final origin point, right, because it's it's dangerous the farther up you go. And I would say that the lightest work, I dare say that it's it's probably very much the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean so different crystals, I love that you mentioning this is somuch associated with different moon phases. So so now I've never told this story before, and I'm I'm I'm almost hesitating to tell it right now, but I'm going to this is the podcast to tell it because it's a super woo woo. I have this moonstone right here because and I didn't plan this out that it just so happened that the first podcast I ever did was on Halloween night during a full moon, and I was like, there's got to be something sick there. There's significant stuff to it. I'll just leave all that out for another time. But it was a very it was a very synchronistic kind of a thing for me, so I was I looked up, I looked up the the the crystal associated with that moon phase, and it's moonstone. So I ordered one just to have here. It's just it's right here next time my laptop for one podcast memory. Yeah, there's nothing, there's nothing else. We we were magic like about it. It's just it just represents my first podcast. But this is the song. This is the crystal associated with that moon phase the first night I started. And it's funny because I later found out that This is also referred to as a worry stone, which is something that you hold to kind of calm your nerves. It's like a stress reliever. And I didn't know that until recently. But it's funny because you know, I've always reached out and grabbed this whenever I get nervous on a Podcast's interesting.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting, man. Yeah, you're gradding it out, grabbing it out. Don't be nervous now, kidn it. That's that's really cool that you're mentioning that. Since we're on the topic of, you know, personal stories. I mentioned this U not too long and I guess unintentionally to jump this way, but since we're kind of already going to go in the direction of Philosopher's stone, no matter what, it's just going to happen. There was and I mentioned this on a previous podcast. Just I don't even know why it came up. I think it's because I was reading this book actually at the time. And by the way, this book is really dense. It was really hard for me to read through. I loved every second of it, but it was intense. It was an intense read, especially with the scientific con like when he brings in actual like academic level science. It gets really complicated. It's pretty It's cool read though, But one of the things I really enjoy, and I actually wrote this out. I wrote each one of them out in my notes. I took copious notes for this is the phases of the changes and colors when confectioning the Philosopher's Stone. And you know, I'm not going to go into all those. Essentially start with white and you get red. That's basically, you know, what most people say when they're trying to make this thing. But there's a bunch of other color phases in between. Well, we're talking about the moon, so it only seems appropriate. When I was five years old, I had just moved to where my parents live now, which is al Paso, Texas. I no longer live there, but that's where I grew up basically, And I had a next door neighbor who was a friend from the previous city that was a.
Speaker 1: Good buddy of mine.
Speaker 2: And actually she lives in San Antonio, not that far from me now, but I haven't met.
Speaker 1: Up with her in ages.
Speaker 2: But we were super super close when we were little, and it was night if I'm not mistaken, it was a full moon, and I was out there playing. I had one of those tiny little trampolines, you know, the single trampolines that we all had when we were kids and back in the eighties, right, And I was jumping on a trampoline. We were talking and I looked up at the moon and it was white. And we kept talking and I looked back at the moon and it was yellow.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, that's weird. The moon is yellow.
Speaker 2: So I ran inside it tell my parents, hey, the moon's pillow. I was five, right, And I come back out and the moon's green.
Speaker 1: And I'm like what. And I go back in and.
Speaker 2: The moon's blue and purple and red, I mean, and it just color after color until it finally phase shifted back into white. But I remember this very characteristically. I mean, this is one of those things that I'm not making it up. I didn't, you know, this is something like I actually witnessed happen, and I was thinking about that. I'm not telling you this has anything to do with the creation of Philosopher's Stone or anything like that. I just thought it was really, really fascinating, and I didn't even I.
Speaker 1: Would call that an alchemical par paranormal story. Maybe so, dude, maybe, so that's what it because it has it had. I mean, I've read, heard research thousands of paranormal stories, and that's I would categorize that as potentially a paranormal story.
Speaker 2: It's very weird. It's a very weird thing. And it wasn't it wasn't creeped out.
Speaker 1: It could have been something atmospheric, sure, sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I mean it is a little weird that it was like, you know, when you're running inside and outside for in a period of like what like maybe a minute and a half maximum in your kid, Yeah, it was really wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's crazy, man, that's crazy. But yeah, so you you and thanks for telling that. That's that's I've not heard a story quite like that. It's very interesting. You were talking about the Philosopher's Stone right before that, Yes, yes, so, And I think that's that's a good place to pick this back up, because yeah, you take in minerals, crystals, ingredients from the earth to make the Philosopher's Stone, right right, So, page thirty eight, This is one of the notes I took. He he talks about well, you know, he's kind of like laying the groundwork for like, what is the Philosopher's stone here? Right, And he's it's cool because he cites this old book called the Sophiic Hydrolypt and he goes, according to seventeenth century book and dial of the Sofa High, the Philosopher's stone or the ancient secret which is incomprehensible, heavenly blessed, and the try and universal stone of the stages, which you laid out. The trying stone earlier is made from a kind of mineral by grinding it to powder, resolving it into three elements, and recombining these elements into a Sawa stone of the likeness or fusibility of wax. Yeah, that's wild though that story I told earlier, I was on the podcast and I was trying to just break this down on that show. I was pulling from what I've read in the old text, and I end up describing it as a soap. It's kind of like wax. Right, that's interesting. It's not necessarily a rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, so there's a really very interesting and this is not quite the rock and this is more of a powder explanation here. But I don't know, if you read this, you got to this portion of the book. This but is absolutely fascinating to me. This is not something I.
Speaker 1: Never heard before.
Speaker 2: But they in the portion in Exodus when Moses comes upon the Israelites, you know, reveling in sin as it were he had. He finds them with the golden calf and they're, you know, sitting there imbuing it with God knows what kind of spiritual power at the time. He grinds the thing up, and the Bible states that he makes them drink the gold, and that was like, I was like, Oh, that's terrible, what a terrible thing to happen. Well, Parrell and a lot of previous authors and I'm talking like fifteen sixteen hundreds right way back when attribute that to an actual technology that Moses had to purify the gold to make them drink it, so that they could be purified themselves, like actually healed. Like that's actually what the idea was for.
Speaker 1: And so you think about it and enlightenment as well. I've heard that it had some sort of an effect ken to enlightenment, like clearing up brain fog or even you know, sort of casting out bad ideas. Oh that's interesting, I've heard. I've heard that that was wrapped up in as part of possibly a side effect of drinking.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, if we if we've learned anything from Jabby season, we know that the blood brain barrier is a big deal and that our actual human physiology is drastically affected, you know, in our brain by what's going on biologically within us. So you know, I think that that's a valid point.
Speaker 1: I think that that, yeah, and I think that story has its place, but in the right, right, right, But I think you know, that story has its place, and it seems there's something alchemical happening there now absolutely now the Philosopher's Stone.
Speaker 2: And then just to kind of bring that home full circle, right, because some people be like.
Speaker 1: These damned wanna be Christian boys.
Speaker 2: Right, somebody's listening to this podcast thinking that right now, well, let's bring it full circle. And let's be clear, right, Moses made them drink this gold, and he purified it. And the way the Bible described the Biblical text describes this gold is not regular gold. You don't grind up gold like that. There's no way to do it. You need it requires an excessive amount of heat to get it into that state in the first place. So this whole concept that alchemy is all bad. I think we need to tread very carefully there. I'm not telling you to go out and be an alchemist. I'm just saying take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: So like that story, he somehow figured out a way to potentially grind it into powder. That's that's what it sounds like. The Philosopher's Stone cannot be a pre existing stone. It has to be. It has to to undergo a change itself before it can make changes. Part of that process is going to be grinding it into powder. Right, the stone can affect no change or transmutation until it has undergone change and transmutation itself. Yes, yes, Going with the biblical Kayans, they liken it to leven Yeah, oh that's right, that's right. You know, you know the Israelites were not to eat eleven yeast made bread at times. There's possibly an alchemical reason for that. But back to the Philosopher's Stone, it says here he's got to three stages of sort of uh making it right, you subject it to stress, they can grind it to powder. Do you recapitulate or or or break it down and resolve it into its three elements, and you recombine those elements, you reverse engineer, right, you recombine those elements into a solid stone. Now is it a solid song at that point or is it more like a waxy type or is it more like a soapie type of substance. It probably depends on the minerals you're working with. But yeah, so this is this is this is a lot like the the uh you know what those Spergerics processes as well, spagirics. Oh, I'm not familiar with this. What's that s p y g something something spagirics if Paracelsis was was famous for, uh, like perfecting the process. It's making tinctures and yeah, what's the other word we used tinctures? Blickser bingo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know there's something that just like popped into my brain when you were saying that you made it, you made it. It made me understand something when you were talking about the creation the fabrication of the Philosopher's shone itself. Now we can get into a little bit later why this is the case. But Kasarev lays it out really well, I really really if if you're if your audience has not researched Kusarev. Dude, do yourself a favor and go read up on that guy.
Speaker 1: He's the Russian guy that he talks about in this book. Yes, he's the one. I'm sure you've heard. What you probably whateverbody probably knows about Hi.
Speaker 2: If you know anything about him, is the mirror that he made, the Kasarev mirror, which is the spiral mirror that you sit in there, and he would literally have paranormal time dilated hallucinations. Will yeah, yeah, yeah, that's something you should really go. That's what I knew about him before I even read this book. So when I read that he was in here, I was like, oh, I'm so excited, and I learned tons.
Speaker 1: Of new stuff.
Speaker 2: But he he posited that, Oh my gosh, I just lost my train of thought.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate when that happens. Well, that's good, I'll pick it up. Yeah, you're good, because we're not too far off track from this anyway. So oh, I remember, let.
Speaker 2: Me get let me get this in super quick. I'm sorry, I just remember before I forget. He he infers that time and space being twisted, which we were talking about earlier, is part of that process. And what you just said about essentially distilling the the actual physical properties the Newtonian physicality. I'm talking about our physicality. Breaking those those things down. You have to include the materia prima back into the creation of the Philosopher's Stone, and that grinding and that wearing and that torsion. All of that is necessary to be able to imbue the lost for stone with the materia prima along with the now differentiated matter, which would be the actual you know, chemicals and elements and everything that we're talking about. So I just wanted to lay that out because it's super important.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's it, man. And where we're going with this, of course, is that the alchemists use this process they create their Philosopher's Stone, and they proceed to turn metals into gold. Yeah allegedly. Allegedly. Yeah. So, and that's where this book really picks up for me. Starting around page sixty four, you start to get these alchemical stories. Oh yeah, those are great. I wrote them all out, dude. Or wait, I'll come back to this. I'll come up for this for it. Part of this is the Arizona gold story. Oh gosh, that's where the book I'll come back to these these other stories in a little bit, let's talk about this. Let's talk about Arizona Gold. Have you seen that documentary All the Gold you Can Eat about Ormus? No, but I need to watch it. I'll send you the link. You're gonna have to watch this one, will I promise you this. We could have a screening of this right now and sight into the conversation. That's what this Arigona Arizona gold story is developed in. If I remember correctly, on the documentary, this guy, this Hudson guy that he's talking about, who has the farm. I think he's actually on that documentary talking for parts of So this is where this book tasts a wild turn. This becomes one of the wildest stories ever ever. People, people one hundred years from now will be like, people knew about this and nobody did we think about it? So this Hudson guy, he has a farm outside of Phoenix.
Speaker 2: In his background, right, his his background is so unlikely, dude.
Speaker 1: It's unlikely. Yeah, it's happenstance. He's a smart guy. It could have happened to a better person. He had the wits to do something about it. But he discovers so the way I took it is he's out there and he's trying to farm the desert, essentially the soil out there. I've been to Phoenix, you know. It's there's different types of flora and fauna. The girl out there that are there desert plants, that's you can't just go plant anything out there. And in his case, the soil was so in really by sodium sodium rich that he had to chemically apply chemicals essentially to furic acid. Okay, so yeah, and it was.
Speaker 2: He has yep, and that's unlikely, right because forty to sixty is what you get in car batteries. Ninety three is insane amount of acid.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So he's treating the soil so he can grow stuff. So that's when he comes across this anomaly. He discovers essentially an alien substance that when exposed to heat, that substance either doesn't register as anything, it registers as nothing, war it turns into like one of many things every exactly iron, rodium, platinum, silver, and apparently gold. At some point some of it golds wound up in this So the craziest part of this is he's going around to all these labs and he's tried talking to the the top people in their field, bringing them the substance of being, like, can you tell me what it is? And sometimes it registers as nothing. So we've got something in Arizona. Now that's an alien substance that registers as nothing. When it's not registering as nothing, it's changing what mineral types or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's it's completely changing elemental types.
Speaker 1: It's perfect. It's changing elemental types like the color in your story, like the moon changed com like the alchemical texts described the change of colors to the serum to the elixir. So he's yeah, and it's there's there's stuff like iron and platinum. Yeah, there's other like more exotic type stuff, right, and it's most So it's wild man changing its weight while it's transmuting. Yeah. Yeah, that's the freaky part, I know. I know. Well, here that takes us back to to physics, it does, and quantum physics and extra dimensional quantum physics, because we can get to this part. But he finds out, he finds out why this thing is registering in it half away that it should be. It's so wild man, Q how put off right?
Speaker 2: Which is the the famous theoretical physicist. So what what How essentially says, from here he contacts How right, and and I wish, I wish there. There's so much stuff in here. It is such a cool story, and there's thing after thing after thing. But for time's sake, we'll just have to cut it down. Essentially, How is a very famous, well known and renowned physicist, and he's written a paper about superconduction superconductivity, and in that paper he describes exactly what Hudson, David Hudson has mentioned, which is that he finds when he's doing this process, and the way, the fact that he even is able to do this process was with what he has and get all these elements is insane, Like he has to get all sorts of crazy technology compiled to even get it to work in the first place. But when he does, he comes back with the fact that there is forty four percent of the mass of this whatever it is, right, is just disappearing. It's gone, and if he reheats it to a certain amount, he'll bring the mass back. But you're sitting at a square fifty six percent. Well, How put offs paper literally lines out that five ninths amount, which is exactly fifty six percent of the weight, which is now crazy the percentage it lines to the percentage.
Speaker 1: And he didn't know how put off until later. This is this is total a total sink, a total sync up that this gout how put off research lines up with this guy's findings. Wow, he's trying to figure out what what is this? That part's crazy?
Speaker 2: It is man, And what's really crazy? This is even crazier to me. This is what really got me thinking, especially on my second read through. The first read through, I remember I was thinking about it, but on the second I was like, wait.
Speaker 1: What So we got to tell people to what they discovered, like what they discovered? What was happening? I'll tell it in a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, So how put off paper is about super conductivity, Like I was mentioning in super conductivity under traditional understanding, traditional academic understanding is that that has to take place under ridiculously cold temperatures, like very close to absolute zero for that to even happen. And what super conductivity is, to clarify, is when electricity electromagnetism is allowed to flow without any impedance through a physical object.
Speaker 1: That's what that is.
Speaker 2: But Essentially what we what he was watching happen is he was doing the opposite. He was heating the thing, and the heating of this potential potentiality of the Philosopher's Stone was essentially losing mass, just like happens in super conductivity. But super conductivity is the absolute opposite, which is very wild. And what he was what he ended up telling How How ended up telling him put off that is gotcha.
Speaker 1: I gotta this one. They basically go for it. That the material was bending space time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and not only bending space time.
Speaker 1: Aka me is real, that's my little person. It's certain. Yes, No, dude, that's absolutely right.
Speaker 2: When I read this thing too, I was flying on a plane to Virginia, bro, and I was like, oh, I couldn't put the book down.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's more to this story, like we can't we can't do it all today. That's fine, Like that's it in a nutshell though, Yes, right, I mean I think he ended up calling this stuff or miss Yes, that's right, he did well. And the only point I really kind of want.
Speaker 2: To put the bow here is that he what How tells him is what to me, like got me super excited. You just said, it's real. But what Hal tells him is essentially the matter that you're looking for is in another dimension. It's not here, which tells you it is on the materia prima. It's returned to the materia prima, which is why it's lost mass, which is why it's easy to transmute, because it's not working the same way. There's a portion of the Materia prima that's directly interacting with this substance, which is wild.
Speaker 1: Which could be see this could be misconstrued as witchcraft. Yeah, as well, right, going back to like our talk early on in the episode where we're like, there's there is something more alchemy, something more supernatural. I think you used the word ritual, and I don't disagree. Yeah, there is a like it seems like a ritual element to some of this stuff. But also because what what we just explained seemed like magic, right, Yeah, I put it might just be a form of higher science that we just don't understand yet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Well man, I mean really it's it's kind of what what what Pharrell mentions and you mentioned you referenced what he says about Adam, right that Adam was was was.
Speaker 1: Well acquainted with these concepts. These were not unfamiliar things. Uh, and today they get labeled as a cult because.
Speaker 2: We just don't understand exactly. And that's that's such a that's such a failure on the churches part, dude, it's a huge failure. Instead of addressing these things head on, we get terrified and say that they're a cultic. Well, a cultic just means you don't understand, bro. A cult is just like saying you're ignorant, Like, just call it what it is, you know, if you don't understand something. And the word I like in particular is arcane, because I think that that kind of avoids this whole you know, this boogeyman thing that's.
Speaker 1: Hiding behind everything.
Speaker 2: If you call something arcane, it just means not a lot of people know about it.
Speaker 1: Right. There's a quote in the book I thought that summed it up nicely, and that is doctor Frell says, you know, we have an mbred modern skepticism towards all things extraordinary. Yeah. Programmed, Yeah, a programmed to think. We're programmed to just dismiss or to think, oh it must be something weird or woo woo.
Speaker 2: Right' what's genius to me is that. And I mean no disrespect to anyone. I mean this and literally the most love I can possibly give. I'm American, but I've lived abroad, I've lived in other countries.
Speaker 1: I know what that's like.
Speaker 2: And I love my country to death. But I won't for a minute believe that you know that this is like the pinnacle of existence because we are so we have lost so much essential knowledge to even understanding why the Gospel is even relevant right to we've thrown it in the trash. And I think that this exploration of stuff just like this, of alchemy and things like it is a huge disservice not only to Christianity but humanity man in general. Like it's just it's it's laughable if we.
Speaker 1: Can mean well, I think it got stripped out. And I won't go into this because it's a love story. I've said all this a lot, but you know, I think I think it was stripped out of secular institutions. Yeah, you know, and we see that today with cern that they won't accept that there's you know, a supernatural or spiritual element to all this, which there is in my opinion, they won't accept it. And then going back to the church and that the service that has arrived out out of that. It's it's been stripped out of the churches as well as this super just this belief in the supernatural altogether. Bible is a very supernatural book, and you don't necessarily you get a very bare bones, dry dusty version of that in a lot of American churches today. So it's been it's coming from both areas, you know, both the secular and the spiritual in my opinion, or or we should call it not the spiritual, but the modern spiritual movements have been stripped of the supernatural. But you know, I used to think alchemy was this old dated mystery, but this is an invigorating subject. This happened what sixty years ago? Maybe maybe what hud Hudson, Yeah, I think it's more recent than that, fifty forty years. It's somewhere around there. Man, maybe, I mean, he's I'm pretty sure he was. He was featured in that documentary. It's been a while since I've seen it, but they definitely referenced this case and that unique You've got to see it. But you know, this book is we I think we've illustrated by way of conversation today that this book is uh is has depth, has extreme depth. Yeah, but it's decisively upbeat at the same time. Absolutely, stories like this are are are super upbeat, super invigorating, and like, so going back to what I skipped over, you know, you've got this whole part starting at page sixty four, and this is just for fun. He throws in all these old stories. These are great. These are awesome about how people you know, these are These are alchemists of old who were said to have actually done the deed and transmuted some substance in the gold. And it's like, see where do I start. You've got the sweetest general here. Let's see this is an interesting case, right yeah, yeah, yeah, so this is from seventeen oh five. Sweetest General Pikehole. I don't know how you say his last name, but he's yeah, he's He's convicted of treason and sentenced to death. In an attempt to get out of that, he offers the king, King Charles Uh. He offers to give him a million crowns of gold annually, saying that he could produce it alchemically, and and he claims to have received this secret from a Polish officer named Lebinski, who had himself obtained it from a Corinthian priest. Now that's interesting, mm hmmm. That would suggest that someone in the Corinthian priesthood add access to this knowledge. So the king accepts the offer and they arrange a preliminary test to make sure that this guy wasn't full of it. He's it's there. The whole engagement is like heavily supervised. They have a British officer there of the Royal Artillery and all these other observers. So basically all the materials were prepped with great care in order to prevent the possibility of fraud. Right and uh, basically that's when this guy he adds his election and to a little bit of lead and a massive gold was produced. It's wild to the point where they have it recorded that it was going to weigh in at one hundred and forty seven doukats. Yeah. So and they actually you know, struck a metal or or made a medal and put an inscription on the metal in Latin that kind of read that this guy I pay call cast this gold by chemical art and Stockholm in seventeen oh six. So the records are in the records are in folks. Now here's the thing. These stories for years have been dismissed, heavily, heavily dismissed. But he ferrel goes on to show more, you know, more stories, yeah about this. Like my favorite is probably Paris, because I've come across Paris a lot in my studies. Like, the Nazis invaded Paris in nineteen forty. I believe it was, Oh yes, And I think he brings us up, don't he. He may have. He may have later he gets in. I don't know if he no, he well, I don't know if he talked about this part, particularly that I'm about the layout. But when the Nazis invaded Paris in nineteen forty, the first because we know right that they they took they went to museums and they looked for gold, and they took art and all that stuff. Before they did all that, they went straight to the Freemason lodges. They raided the Freemason lodges first because they wanted that esoteric knowledge. Yeah, that's where they had it in value. They valued it above other riches. Right, And there was a guy who kind of spearheaded that. His name was Rosen Berg Alfred Rosenberg. I think he was a Nazi and uh, you know, he's one of these neo pagans right openly a cult Nazis. And what what he was looking for in Paris we have record of this. Rosenberg was looking for the Philosopher's Stone because he knew about all these infamous Paris alchemists like Nicholas Famel and Faulconelly. At the time, Falconelly was rumored to still be around in the forties. But so there's a there's a story here. It's one of these Paris alchemist stories. It's called the Provincial Frenchman. Uh, let's see, I'm trying to figure out if I can just do this without reading it. There's a guy named Delicial. Yeah, he caused a sensation by claiming, with apparent good reason that he could train form iron and steel into gold. The news came to the ears of the Bishop of Sinez, who, after witnessing one of the Liesel's experiments, wrote to the Minister of State and the General of the Treasury in Paris that he could not resist the evidence of his senses. So anyway, in seventeen ten, the Lisel was summoned to lions wherein the presence of the Master of the Lions Mint. You know again, his is somebody who's there to observe and make sure there's no fraud. This is the Minister of the Mint, the guy who knows you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're going to ask anybody to be that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He made a much show of distilling some unknown yellow liquid. So we're back to in a philosopher's stone, that's this elixir form. Yep. He then projected two drops of the liquid upon three ounces of pistol bullets fused with saltpeter and aluminum, and the molten mouse out on a piece of iron armor, where it appeared as pure gold and was tested and was tested to be gold. So they did the same thing here. They minted it, or whatever you want to call it. They made a medal that the gold thus obtained was coined by the Master of the Mint into medals, and they inscribed it and with Latin I think, and they said gold made by art. That's crazy. And then they put it in the Museum of Versailles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wondering if that's You gotta wonder if that's still there today. And and what's really cool about this story in particular is that he's just a commoner. He's not any kind of like really well respected, well known kind of individual.
Speaker 1: He's just he's just a.
Speaker 2: Commoner exactly right, right, who knows, right. But there's no there's nothing else written about his life, which is very interesting. You're like, well, he probably got you know, got the the the knife or the the firing squad or or were.
Speaker 1: They just or they locked this guy up in the basement. We're gonna, you know, we're gonna up our per capita or whatever. They're gonna you know, they're gonna make themselves richer, more wealthy. They're gonna use the guy. I think they probably did. Speaking of the Nazis, what the Nazis did with a lot of their brilliant minds, they put them underground in these huge underground facilities, and they had them working on secret projects for the improvement of the empire, for the improvement and the extension of the empire. I'd see. That's why, because it says here, uh, you know, after this story, you can't find anything else out about this Delile guy. It says, it says of Delile's subsequent life history has nothing to relate, so you know, all could be true here, like you're they maybe they killed the guy eventually, yea, maybe they I don't know. Or maybe they put him underground and just made him put them to work, you know, whatever was more useful for them. For sure. You just don't want somebody like that to fall into the hands of your name.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, man, I mean absolutely not. There's there's something you mentioned too, by the way, about them looking there in Paris. I remember reading and maybe I'm maybe I'm just like projecting or forgetting, but I don't think so. I do know that alchemy is also referred to the emerald tablets of thought, and that is specifically what the Nazis were calling it when they were looking for this knowledge, when they were when they were poking around in France.
Speaker 1: That specifically they had a version of thought that they called Toot. Yeah that's right. Yeah, that so there was a Germanized God, little g God that they derived from thought. And and aside, note I'm starting to think so, so you know, they took the Egyptian antheon and they germinized it essentially. I think it was too. I think it was t e U T or something like totem is what they called it, but it was their version of thought, and they also had a version of I think I'm starting to think that they had a version of Ishtar as well, and they called her a stara or oh yeah, a start right. Well, yes, I think it may have been a start day. I know that.
Speaker 2: The only reason I mentioned that is because it's you know, it's it's the etymological roots, like that's that's my that's my favorite rate, man, that's my bread and butter. You asked me like, oh, well, how did this come? Well, I want to know what it says, and I want to know where it came from. That's how you find it, man, That's how you find this stuff. Like just follow the trails, just like all the money. You follow the words, you find it.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, yeah, So what I didn't mean to derail you though, you're about the thought thing that the Latchens were kind of reproduce what they.
Speaker 2: I just think that it's very interesting that that they had already made that connection and that that's like a code word, if not a I don't know what would we call it, a uh, socio religious kind of terminology that they were using for it. They were already calling this the Emerald Tablets of thought. They were calling these these tablets. They were calling them like essentially the the information they were looking for, so to speak.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, Yeah, absolutely, it's in it. It's very interesting how history has seemed to forget all the occult ties to Nazi occult themes, even better to to Nazi Germany. And I mean, like even that Ostara that just jog my memory. There was a and I won't go into all this, but like my research, what I found are these guys. I've been calling them the Shamans of the Third Reich. They're the people who were essentially just that they were influencers to all your major Nazis. They were influencers to that Rosenberg guy, to Hitler himself, to Heimrich Kimler, to Rudolph Has, all those guys. All those Nazis had their their favorite neopagan shaman as you do, just one does if you're a Nazi, especially uh and and one of those guys was your Glantz von Liebensfields Mm hmm. Do you know that name? Major major influence on Hitler. You might be people might be hearing this here first, because this is not very well known. There are a couple of these shamans, right, This guy Rudolf v on Sebottendorf is one. Walter Mahaus is one Guido von Leist and I could just keep going. They're the influencers of Nazi Germany anyway, your glance. Von Liebensfield's produced a magazine published a magazine called Ostara, named after this German goddess that I suspect is the Sumerian and or h or a Saturday. And that was Hitler's favorite magazine before he even became Hitler. He was reading a Star of magazine when he became when he became Hitler, the Hitler we know, the Chancellor of Germany. He was said to have had a collection of over fifty magazines, all Astara that kind of travel with him like anytime he go somewhere with his magazine collection. So he was super into this stuff. Wow, And I could just keep going with example after example here. But the Nazis were into this and like to come back around to like physics, right, because we talked a lot about physics here. There was a guy named Manfried von Ardine. I know that name. He was a physicist who worked for the Nazis. He actually built a crew TV in nineteen thirty one as well. Very smart guy, really, yes, because the Nazis put out probably one of the first TVs because they I think they rolled it out for the Olympics in thirty five or thirty seven or whatever it was. Yeah, I mean these were the first broadcast yeah exactly. But this guy built one in thirty one, right. But he was also a physicist and I think he got into He's one of these guys that was working underground for them, right in these underground facilities that were ran like guys from Ran From, guys like Hans Kamler and Jacob Spormer. They had the Nazi secret weapons project going on and it was running full glass because when Hitler opened up the Second Front with Russia, they were in over their heads and they needed a miracle weapon. So they had these guys working overtime. One of those guys is this Manfred guy. Now what's interesting here is the Russians got him after the war. We didn't. This gets into the Bell project and all that. So I feel like a lot of the Nazi Bell or the Declock stuff we just we don't know much about over here because a lot of that technology probably went to the Russians. So Manfried he goes to Russia, he gets a Stalin Prize for his work. Colleagues of his in interviews would later recount that he when when they'd get around him and he'd start telling his war stories, he said he was witnessed two D glock back in Germany. Hmmm. So what they did was the Soviets, working with Manfried uh and other former Nazi scientists, developed they developed nuclear fusion from this guy wow and what they called the tokamac oh wow. And this cause this is going to get us into red mercury, right because we know Manfried was working with isotopes for the Russians, and we know in this book Farrell presents a good case that they had developed a laser for the separation of isotopes. Yeah. Yeah, Mercury has seven isotopes. So I think that that fell right into what they were working with was mercury. And I you know, specifically what his team was doing was they were We know that Feral says they were using lasers. They probably were. They probably developed one of the first lasers or early prototypes, but we know that they were also doing electromagnetic separation of isotopes, yes, yeah, and which is the more common knowledge, right right, right, and moncular like molecular techniques for separating uranium and all that. Right. So I think the Nazis had a handle on red mercury, yeah, and the alchemical use of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that's the serum five to five?
Speaker 1: Possibly? You know, I had to I didn't have time to read that part of the book. Unfortunately, you're good men. I'm gonna have to go back and read that that particular part. That's what I was.
Speaker 2: Man, it took me a long time reading this book just because I so many things going on. But uh, it's it's uh yeah, it's a page turner, dude. This whole thing is a p I'm curious, I just just out of curiosity here.
Speaker 1: Have you ever read, uh, well that the Indian vaded texts play into this too, but I know that's something I Have you done research on that, by the way, Yeah, absolutely, that's cool. Were putting they were using red mercury. So I just spared everybody the details there with with where I was going with that. Basically, with scientists like Manfred Dardine that I think the Nazis were able to develop an early TOKENMAC prototype, something they used probably for free energy. They probably tapping into that and anti gravity as well. I'm not saying they built a straight up UFO. I do think they got something left off the ground though. I think they were working on it, and plays a big role in that because if you put mercury in a taurus like a tokamac, which Manfrey develops four of the Russians he develops the first tokamac for them. You with that mercury, you magnetize the taurus and you you if you rotate the mercury and you like pressurize it and maybe electrify, you get anti gravity properties as well. You get alchemical flight essentially, and that's what is described in the ancient Indian invaded text they talk about literally they say you put mercury in a flying disc and they called him v Monas.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, so it's the text I and you need to get into. Hey, I'm just curious, have you read before I don't know how to say it before, Hitler, have you read that book before?
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to order it though. That was that was uh Liban Fields, right, your glance on leaving Field's book. No, that was sorry, spotan Doorhip.
Speaker 2: That's when I'm when I was reading through this, I was like, oh, that's one I would have to It's I'm really curious about the work.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm derailing this my bad. No, no, you're good. No that No, that's that works because it's interesting there is that that's probably more aligned with the true story of what actually happened there. When that book came out, the Nazi shut it down. Oh big time quick. Uh. They they banned publication of it, They burnt copies they could get their hands on. They they literally shut it down. And I suspect they did so because they didn't want that true story getting out there. That they basically based everything they did off of the occult everything, and Spottanorf was a big part of that. The guy who wrote the book, they because they used his He created the Thuley Society. He realized that's interesting. Yeah, yeah, so, and the Thuley Society became the Workers Party, which became the Nazi Party. Right right, Duley Society was using the swastika. Yeah, they had a bent version of like.
Speaker 2: Which is such a it's such a misnote that actually plays directly and I mean you you probably already know this in your audience probably likely knows it as well. But I just think it's really fascinating that that, I mean, what what the swastika actually means, right, is talking about the actual torsion of the universe itself, right, the torsionary nature of the universe, which plays right back into the materia prima why, which is why it's so relevant to the Nazi symbol. I mean, it plays into the material prema, It plays into the philosopher's stone, it plays into the actual use of how to levitate things, right that they were working towards that, which is essentially you you get this the the what is it called the tim off the top of my head, and I remember farm is it the Farmland Conversations? Is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the farm tapes or whatever? That yeah, yeah something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well and and right then and there, right, you're already seeing it's really interesting. This is from from a linguistic perspective. That's what's so interesting.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You see what they call these lasers, They call them death rays, which which is so telling, Like you're like, well, what do you want it for? Well, obviously you know what they want it for, right, Like they're going to give it a name like death rays. What are they what are they researching it for? That's the only thing they could want it for.
Speaker 1: And so it may have come out of that laser that they developed to separate isotopes. I'm sure it did, you know, or one led to the others kind of like that's one of the thoughts behind that, you know, Yeah, I mean, and you know, there was another Nazi facility that near Lynz where blueprints were found they're of unknown engines that ran on mercury. This was a Nazi facility where they so you know, there's a there's a whole you know, this is late in the program to open up too many doors, but there's you could go down the red mercury thing and like I've found, you know, and and and also like so they they I think they knew how to use that and they were preparing to use that to put in some sort of flying device, or they were or they they figured out the free energy capabilities, yeah, or both or both. Because there are articles that I've come across. One was I think one was an Israeli magazine, and one was maybe a Norwegian magazine or newspaper. They ran these articles where they talked about how they found a German u boat from the war and they went down there and they had to bury it in concrete and rubble because they were afraid of the content seeping out into the ocean because of what it had on board was tons of mercury. WHOA, Yeah, the Germans were taking it somewhere somewhere in Indonesia or Japan. Maybe that's exactly right. But they had their hands on all this red mercury, and there's never been a efficient reason as to why. Yeah, I think it goes back to this stuff we're talking about. I think you're absolutely right, man.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that that you know, and what's that's what's so fascinating about about alchemy itself, right, There's so many applications that they could use that for, like a ton of applications, not only weapons, but obviously you know, the glock and stuff like that. I mean, you get just thing after thing after thing that this was like there, I mean, this was their their their golden calf, so to speak. This was the prize for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you know what you since you mentioned this thing about earlier about some of this knowledge and making its way to China, right too, maybe even further south Asia, right, But and we were and I was kind of like thinking, you know, maybe one of Noah's sons went down there and put that with him, like there's a lot of this knowledge is still there and to bed. Yeah, and the Chinese have their hands on it. But it's that for sure, because that's where the Nazis went. They took that that excursion to Tibet. They went to the little city of Lahasa where there's a fortified Tibetan library there. Who knows how old it is, but that's where all these Vedic texts are stored, and they and they spell out this alchemical flight, right. So, and the Chinese government recently came out and said they sent a team in to Lahasa to the library and book UH some of the Vedic texts, and UH implemented they were going to implement it in their space program, their current space program. Of course they are. And it's all this Vimana stuff, man, that's you know, occult Nazis and Vimanas. I wanted to at least touch on it because he does have a part in the book here about you know, diacolt Nazis, esoteric nationalism and all that, but it's it's really good. This was good man, Yeah, good stuff. This is fun.
Speaker 2: I I hesitate to even bring up China because I could talk about that all day, dude, But yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's where ilse going with that is that I think that knowledge ended up down there.
Speaker 2: So well, there there's a there's a slight mention in the book right of Hong who who is essentially.
Speaker 1: What do we call it.
Speaker 2: He's he's recognized as having created the elixir of life, right, the the the eternal, and it's in a pill form. So we're going back to the powder. But what's what was so fascinating to me, Tim was that the way this dude did it right. He said that you needed absolute hermeticism, which is, you know, total isolation from everyone else, so that that allows you kind of a spiritual channel to to you know, kind of work with or or kind of bacon. But what's really crazy is that he's like, you need a high mountain. You can't just go to any mountain. It has to be a high mountain. I'm like, of course, it freaking has to be a high mountain. Where else would you go to commune with with the highers? Right, like it's as wild dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's something to that too. The higher places, you know, it's it's all throughout the Old Testament where God kind of orders them to take down what they call the high places. Yeah, because the Shamans were going up there and you using that for some reason like the elevation or something. Yeah, you know, you find it in the in the Tower of Babbel story as well. They had to go up high and to the earth or then to the atmosphere to do you I think that that was for a portal. Personally, I think they were trying to open up a portal there potentially to go back to the Garden of the Yeah, you know, it's because it reads in Genesis. It almost reads as if God when God sealed that off, it was it's kind of, I don't know, for better mind visible up in the up in the air.
Speaker 2: A buddy of mine thinks that well, so if you look at Heyser's work, he really he really believes that it's kind of common knowledge now amongst most academics that have to do with where the Garden of Eden was was on a hilltop.
Speaker 1: It was on a mountain, right, And.
Speaker 2: What a buddy of mine, David Paxton shout out to the Hidden Day podcast, he believes that essentially that when Eden was closed off, it was closed off by a plasma sword. He was like completely like a big old plasma field covered over that and that heated the entrance anymore after that, And so yeah, you would.
Speaker 1: But it was it was up high, right yep yep. So yeah, so yeah, man, that's that's crazy. And I you know, but whatever they were doing at the Tower of Babbel, they were using elevation to well.
Speaker 2: It's really weird to him that when you think about the Tower Babbel, because the Tower Babbel actually was built in a valley, which is super weird. It's in the valley of Shinar and obviously they were building up. I mean they would, you know, if you're building some sort of tower, erecting some sort of a zigarot, right like you're going up. But the curious thing is is like why why in a valley like there was clearly something.
Speaker 1: Lay lines there.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true too, but that's true too, that's true too. But I would say, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Think it was some sort of a vortex point.
Speaker 2: It must have been, dude, because there's no reason to build in a valley when you're gonna go for elevation.
Speaker 1: I mean, we we know, at least some of us. I have a good, strong suspicion that the lay lines are very real. Oh. I'm convinced that they're real. The ancient people built their temples and cities and structures on them, and they line up.
Speaker 2: Well, we're we're we're reticent to believe that. You know, the magnetic field that guides all creatures on Earth works just fine, but there's no such thing as lay lines. Give me a break, dude.
Speaker 1: Come on, geometric. There's probably a geometric form to it. There's a lot, if you will almost yeah, you know, and like I love all this research. We can start to wrap it up here. You mentioned Heiser just to just to kind of touch on something that we were talking about earlier, to do with how shady some of this information can be perceived by people, especially in the Christian community. I just want to say this. If Heiser hadn't gone into the esoteric realms, I don't know that we would be having a conversation at the divine counsel, and many other many other very important spiritual concepts that you find in the Bible. He had to go there though, right, he had to look at the esoteric realms to sort of bring clarity to up to other doctrines.
Speaker 2: If you don't get your hands dirty, then you don't know what you're talking about, right.
Speaker 1: And I think the alchemy topic is important because the super nautral well, it's it's it's a part of this. It was taken out of early science, like I said, and it was taken out of these early pockets of believers or something it was. I don't know, man, it's like, okay, science became secular alchemy and the church became secular religion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a that's a statement. It is important to dig into this stuff. And I'll tell you in particular why there are not many things tim that we can do as humans that directly affect the divine. There are a few, which is prayer, you know, meditation as well, fasting is another. But this alchemical process does clearly does have a spiritual implication to it, and it has a spiritual effect.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, this this this substance wouldn't be losing mass. That was like, that was like the clincher for me, dude. When when I read that Hudson found out that forty four percent of that mass was gone, I was like, it went to the freaking spiritual realm. What a wild thing to happen. That's that's so like, it's so unbelievable, right, and so you understand that it's not spiritual realm one on top of the other. It's it's fused, bro, Like they're they're like this, they're interlocked.
Speaker 1: So that's my final thought. Anywow, No, that's a good final thought to end it on. It is it is Wow, that's it man. I mean, I don't know how close we are to this other realm, but I've often referred to it as a neighboring realm, and I do think, I do think we're interlocked with it. And you know, people have even suggested that the ether is something that happens in relation to Well, so if we're up against this realm and there is this fusion, there's there's going to be telltale signs of that. There's going to be reactions, there's to be you know, maybe even a reactionary substance between our realm and the spiritual. There you go and let's go. So there's all kinds of fun stuff here for people to unlock. Code man, So this has been that's right. Thanks for coming on. Tell everybody where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you guys can find us on Facebook, on Instagram, TikTok. You can go to solo dot t slash the CTDW. I'll say again, solo dot t slash the c TDW. You can find everything there. We're on Spotify, we're on YouTube, we're on anywhere you get your podcasts. We're trying to be on. So yeah, go hit us up man. Yeah, that's I think that's it. That pretty much covers it.
Speaker 1: Thank you as always, break the mold, Conquer the realm, and thanks for listening.