Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done.
Speaker 2: I wasn't deal with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 2: Away the quickest.
Speaker 1: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 3: Like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 2: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it and that's where I saw.
Speaker 1: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes.
Speaker 2: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, it don't like death.
Speaker 3: Hello listeners, this is Brandon from Tenfoil Tales podcast. If you're listening on the Cold of Conspiracy, I just want to say thank you for checking s out and if you're a fan of the show, please go to wherever you listen to Cold of Conspiracy and search for ten Foil Tales podcast. You can find more episodes exclusively available wherever you find podcasts at. If you're a fan of the show, make sure to follow me around on social media's Facebook, Instagram x. There is also a YouTube channel and a TikTok available as well.
Speaker 1: You can also help.
Speaker 3: Support tinfoil Tales by going to the ten foil Tales Patreon and becoming a member. On this episode that I'm sharing today, I interviewed someone who's been studying a lot of time out in Sedona, Arizona, at a place called the Bradshaw Ranch. He has found a lot of UFO activity along with cryptid sightings and even dinosaur foot tracks. It sounds like a lot of weird stuff going on out there, And to be honest, I've been to Soedona. It is a place of weird mysticism, so I don't doubt that there is quite a bit of strange activity going on out in that area. That's enough for me. Again, thanks for checking out tenfoil Teals and I hope you enjoyed the episode, and again, if you are a fan, make sure to follow ten foil Tales around wherever you listen to podcast at.
Speaker 1: I'd like to think this time and welcome my guest tonight, Jurgen. Thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely appreciate you having me on and giving me a chance to kind of share with people what's been going on out here near Sodona and and hopefully encourage people to maybe come witness a phenomena for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yep, no problem. Yeah, would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we dive.
Speaker 2: Into absolutely So you know this, I tried really hard to just be normal for the longest time, and when I was like twenty four years old, these really bizarre things started happening to me. You know. Weird things were happened in my room at night and things like that. But the weirdest thing was I was driving someone home on the freeway and all of a sudden, all the cars in front of us came to a stop and I couldn't break in time, and we were going to just smash into all these cars, like sixty miles an hour, and there was a flash of light, and then suddenly we were on the other side of all the cars and we didn't touch anything. We're just driving normally and all this knew that something really weird ha happen, but I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around it and didn't really try to. Then, as you know, I looked at all the strange things. I needed advice from someone, and I found a guy named John Lear. John was a person I had heard on the radio a bunch of times. I would listen to him on Coast to Coast and he always talked about the most interesting things to me. I mean, he was like the King of conspiracies. You know. He was the first person even say there's a secret base in the Nevada Desert called Area fifty one. And everyone told me it was crazy, you know everyone. Ten years later everyone realized he was right. And when I met John, I really kind of just dropped in on him at his house. He said he always said he lived in Las Vegas. I'd messaged him a couple times on a forum and he said he loved cigars, and so I was in Las Vegas and I thought, well, I just put some cigars in his mailbox and went to this house. There's a big gate and there's no mailbox, so I didn't need these expensive cigars. So I called the number on the Yellow Pages and John answered the phone, and I said, Hey, John, you don't know me, but we spoke on a forum at one point, and I wanted to give you some cigars and he said what forum? And I said, GOLP. There was used to be a forum might still be around called Godlike Productions, And he said, GLP, you better come on in, and he opened the gates. I went in and that started like a fifteen year friendship with me and John. He passed away a couple of years ago now, and John became like my mentor. I mean, he was the one that kind of eased me, eased the stresses and anxiety I had about these strange phenomena happening around me. When I told him what happened with the car not crashing, he instantly was just like, oh, that was the Grays said what he said, Yeah, they just prevent things from happening. When they're not supposed to or something is supposed to happen, they'll come and interfere. And I was like, you need to talk to me more about this. Then finally, you know, John told me all about Bobazar and you know, John and Bob kind of exposed Area fifty one together, and he had all these pictures and you know, information from a high level people that he knew and had received. And so John and convinced me the UFOs were real, but I wanted to see one for myself. You know. It's it's such a different experience to think they're real and to see one and know they're real actually. And so I used the incident from the Randelston Forest and there's binary code translation from that incident that revealed locations on the planet. And I thought, well, if I want to see one of these things, I'll use one of the locations on the list they provided, apparently, and Sedona, Arizona, was the closest one to me. I lived in California, and first time I came to Sedona on a camp trip, I went on the UFO tour with night Vision, and I mean we saw one hundred and some UFOs. It was like this mind blowing thing. I couldn't believe all these years of me questioning the realer, you can just come see them, and that got me hooked. Would come back every year on a camp trip for like ten days. That started as a week, then ten days. It got difficult for me to get people to come with me. I had friends that liked to camp, and after a couple of trips, it's just it's not for everyone. It's weird to say to somebody, hey, you want to come watch UFOs fly around with me and then crawl in your tent and go to sleep, and they it's just a little much. And so the first year I went by myself, I went on a hike and it was the first time I camped alone and a big foot followed me. And let me tell you, I wasn't expecting it. Midst It was as shocking to me as it would be to anybody. I found a clear foot and handprint from it. And in the place I was, I had found petroglyph carvings of bigfoot and of its footprints. The other bizarre thing is there's a carving down there of a saber toothed cat. So these things carvings could be as old as ten thousand years and I needed to find out what was going on. So I started looking into bigfoot reports in Sedona, and that led me to a guy named Tom Dongo. He was a researcher out here for a long time and he researched a place called Bradshaw Ranch and I messaged Tom on Facebook. We became friends. We're still friends. Tom's been a great help and I started talking to Tom about what was happening. And he told me the ranch is still there. He hadn't been there in a long time. It's abandoned for twenty plus years. He said, the activity there it was pretty dead. There was nothing really going on there anymore. But when Linda lived there, Linda Bradshaw, she had these constant encounters with a white bigfoot. She called it big Girl. They have a book they wrote together called Merging Dimensions, which I highly encourage people to read. And even though he said the activity there was dead, just wanted to see the place. There's a YouTube video of Tom Dongo presenting his evidence from the ranch to move On in like the nineties, and that video had the best collection of evidence I've ever seen. And it all came from one location. I mean, there were go steparitions or bigfoots, weird ets, things they call skyfish for rods, these little apparitions that flat through the sky at night, and they were getting all these in one blaze. So I just wanted to see it, and I couldn't find it the first time it went. And then Tom gave me some better directions and I found the ranch, and the first time I was there, I was blown away at what I was seeing, and I'm telling you, the weirdest thing that I've seen is still weird to say. The first time I went to the ranch, I found these very large round footprints, maybe thirteen to fifteen inches across, like an elephant had been walking through there. At the time, I didn't know that Linda had seen dinosaurs on the property walking around. She had seen long necked dinosaur bronosaurs type about ten to twelve feet tall, and they had seen a t rex type, a two legged type. Well, it turned out there was still activity there, and I try really hard to not think it has anything to do with me other than I'm going to the place where this phenomena occurs. I started to hear that this phenomena occurs on that ranch when it catalyst person shows up, and that's what Linda was, and that's why things only started happening there when Linda moved to the property. Oddly enough, the bigfoots are still out there, and they put you through this process, and they put Linda through a process. She talks about it in her book. Now. She didn't realize it was a process until she looked at it in hindsight, and when I read her book, I realized, oh, this is the exact same thing that's happening to me with these things right now. And so it starts with you acknowledging them that they're there, and not trying to catch or capture them. You're intent with this stuff really matters a lot. And so she started trying to feed them. You know, she would knock on wood, they would make knocks, backs, she'd know the round. She would put food on a red plate. They would eat the food and leave little gifts and return rocks or sticks, drop patterns in the dirt. And then one day it laid down in the sand and left its body impression for Linda to see it. There's a great photo of that, and she realized it did that because it was soon going to reveal itself to her in the daytime, and the creature didn't want Linda to be surprised with how large it was, is what she figured. And so when I started looking at the experiences I was having on the ranches, it's the same thing. I started hearing wood knocks out there. So I thought about what Linda did, and I tried to leave food out and they weren't taking it. At first, I was leaving like these expensive like all you know, organic like fresh mushrooms and tomatoes and things, you know. I thought maybe you would forage four or fine, nothing would take the food. They would be there for weeks. I designated a location to feed and communicate with them, and then I decided to use a red plate like Linda used, and that's when it started. Man, it's so weird. I went to check the red plate and there was a green rock on it and it looked like a grape to me, So I thought, I wondered them want grapes. So I just went got grapes, put three pounds of grapes on the plate, and the next day they're gone, all of them. I was like, Okay, that's weird. Then I started trying to further the encounters I'm having with these large, hairy creatures, and I want him to try to write with them. Because as I was talking to Tom Dongo, the reason he's such a great resource is because a lot of people have a weird experience and they reach out to Tom and let him know about it. So he told me about a guy in Indiana who purchased a large piece of property because there were bigfoots on the property, reportedly, and he was doing his little experiments, and he said he left out books and when he went to go get him, he said the books had been critiqued. I don't know any more details. I do not know unfortunately what that meant. But they were intelligent enough to critique something.
Speaker 1: So what part of Indiana that's where I'm from.
Speaker 2: I will have to ask Tom. He was very kind of vague with some of the details because this guy didn't necessarily but apparently it was like a thousand acres of property and some like multimillionaire guy investor bought it because they were going to develop it into houses and he didn't want that.
Speaker 1: And he said, Indiana really piques my interest because I'm Indiana.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'll you know, I'll see if I can't find out more from Tom and let you know some more about that, that would be cool. So I started feeding him, and then a chalkboard out and drew some symbols. Then it left its body impression in the ground for me twice. And by the way, I have pictures of videos of all this stuff I'm talking about. I realized one of the things is in this field there's so many people that relay stories, which is wonderful. But I'm actually doing field work to get my PhD in metaphysical science studying anoonymalous things. So this is my field work. So it has to be something I can back up when I say this. So the things I'm saying, I have footage and pictures and all this stuff. And so it's the one that left its body impression for me. Was twelve feet tall, and it was the summer solstice a year and a half ago in it let me see it in the daytime, just after it did its body impression. I got to see it and it was a good one hundred yards away from me, twelve feet tall. Because I went and took a photo for reference afterwards. This one was br and when I saw it, I was so confused. It was like two PM and I'm standing there looking at the tree line and everything's green, and then suddenly there's this big clump of brown and that you know, I wasn't there any other time I've been that summer, and I'm staring at it, like what is that? I thought, like, is there a dead tree over there in the shape of a person or something like? I couldn't figure out what was going on and if it was maybe ten seconds, which felt like two hours. But then it turned to the side and walked away to the left and disappeared behind a tree, and you know, I kind of lost it. After that. I ran to my chalkboard. It had left the symbol. It was the first time it had left the symbol on the chalkboard. It's done that twice. Now both symbols are both symbols have a chevron shape, and one of them we've been able to the first symbol it left. We're able to identify it and match it to the Zamora incident, which is a UFO incident in New Mexico in the nineteen sixties. Officer Zamora saw an egg shaped craft and the desert landed on the ground. It had a symbol on it in red. If you look at the reports, there's a few versions of that symbol. Whoever symbol the big foodrew is one of those. And I don't know why the ranch or the entities on the ranch are referring to old UFO incidents because they did that to Linda. You know, she was there and one night she went outside and a movie screen basically appeared in the sky. This big white rectangle appeared in the sky in front of her. She has photos of it. It's amazing. In that screen showed an image from somewhere else. It's known as the Portal Photographs. However, I don't think that's what it was. It was projecting an image from the nineteen fifties that's in Washington, Oregon, of this really incredible UFO incident, and we matched the images up. I mean it's it's the same incident. So that would make twice now that this property has made a reference to a previous UFO incident, once in the fifties, once in the sixties. That's pretty strange to me. And you know, so all this stuff was happening, and my problem was I didn't have help, you know, I was trying to do this, and when I try to talk about it is you just get ridiculed and you get put down and you get told you're a crazy person. And to me, you know, I'm like telling people you don't believe the UFOs are real, and they're like, no, you're crazy, and like I will take you and show you them, and they're like no, I won't go. It's like okay, then you know you're not for this. And I had all this footage on my phone and John Leer and Tom Dongo were both telling me, man, you're getting really really good stuff. You need to do something with this, and it's like, you know, I'm just a normal guy. Though I'm not. Who's gonna listen. And then the first big foot encounter I had where it left its perfect footprint, it's right next to a carving of a footprint, and Tom Dongo told me, he's like, that's like a world class discovery man. He posted it on Facebook. He's like, no, I don't think I've ever found a live footprint next to an ancient carving of a footprint. And then I almost died. I had this really bad infection in my bone, in my jaw on and it filled my body with poison. That was like two weeks ago, and luckily I found this charity that was helped me to pay for the surgery. It was like six months of surgeries and it's just so brutal and a liquid diet for like five weeks. As I was laying there, I thought if I would have died right then all this crazy stuff would have been gone. It's on my phone you know, the Bigfoot let me take its photo out there one night. I have this amazing photo of the creature as it just honkered down. It squatted down next to the house one night and let me get its photos. I think it's just because I trust me. I know what I'm doing there, and at that time, it decided it would let me do that. And so I decided to put together, you know, some kind of video of this stuff that was happening out here, and the evidence I had already collected, and all the years I spent with John Lear, he told me that the one thing he regretted was using his real name. It caused him to lose his job as a pilot, which is what he loved to do more than anything, was fly airplanes. And so when I was going to come out with this, you know, I decided to just use a pseudonym. And all right, the one trouble I had was, like I knew, what if I used a fake name, people are going to try and analyze it like crazy, what does he really mean by that? So I just put my real name into the Wu Tang clan name generator and it gave me the pseudonym Whodoo. Tall, and so I just would just use that. So if people want to see, you know, footage of the things, you can go on YouTube and if you look up whodoo tall h oo d T A L L, you'll see my old footage. I'm putting up new episodes still. We're about to put up another episode here in a couple of weeks. That's the last two years of my encounters with the creatures, some of the things I've been telling you about. And there's another painting I found out here that is also we're looking ten thousand years old. There's a painting of a mammoth there, so that kind of helps you date it. And there's a painting of a white bigfoot there. There's a painting of a mantis creature. This phenomena is incredibly real, and it's been here longer, probably than we had been. I mean, if I can find paintings and carvings that all the ice age and people are still reporting sightings of these things that we are today, it kind of lets me know that sightings, yes, completely understanding them, maybe not because we've been trying to do over ten thousand years apparently, you know, maybe their old concepts are these are some sort of gods or something is actually applies more than somebody telling me it's a big, hairy ape that we haven't discovered. There's no way, it's impossible, not with the not with them existing here near Sedona, there's no way there's a giant twelve foot ape running around that nobody's ever seen. And I've found little foot tracks before, you know, ones that are six inches and down where the carvings of Bigfoot are, there's also carvings of ets, all kinds of them, sky people, ant people, people with antenna on their heads. So this dry creek, that area definitely had some bizarre things going on there. One place in particular, where the sky people are carved. In that area there are mortar and pestles. So they inhabited that area for quite a while because they carved away at rock that's in the ground and it's still there so you can see it. And on the walls there's two sky people carved, one on the left right now. The one on the right has his hands extended out and from his hands is a double helix, a segmented double helix, exactly like a DNA strand. And now you gotta think what in the heck did these people see out here when the I mean, I oud of somebody remote view it. I know remote viewing is real, but you know it's hard to find somebody who's telling you who's on target. So what I did was I created a blind target for remote viewing. A blind target is six or seven random letters and numbers which I mentally associate with the location. When I write those numbers and letters down, I'm mentally associating it with the place. Then I take that blind target and I went to the remote viewing section of Reddit and posted it. I said I would like someone to remote view this. People started commenting and I wasn't seeing anything that described the location. And there was one guy man, he was hitting it on the head. He was describing exactly the creek bed, the shape of the creek bed. He even pointed out that he could smell Reese's pieces, which is what I had in my backpack that day. So I was like, you're on target. And then we went to private messages and I asked him, I said, you're on the target. Can you go back? I'm not trying to see it now. I want to see what was going on when the people that carved, that lived there, and that's all I said. I didn't promote any more than that. He said, okay, and he showed me his notes and his sketches and everything afterward, and he's like, so there were people there and they started they would get this sort of anxious feeling. He said, there's some kind of energy coming down from the sky and like a spiral pattern. And then he's looking around. He's like, oh, there are two silver discs in the sky. And he went on to describe an alien encounter where they came down and visited natives and taught them things. And that is what the carvings kind of show. The weird thing about this place is the sky people left evidence. I don't know if they've visited twice or if they left the evidence and they carved afterward. But what they did was they had the sky people leave their handprint in paint. This isn't a painting of a handprint. This is hand dipped in paint and put on the wall next to the carvings of the sky people. And I've showed the pictures to as many natives as I can. Luckily, a lot of the Native Americans out here have been open and friendly and willing to talk to me about things I'm experiencing because it relates to things they know about. And they all tell me the same thing. It's not one of the native's hands. They were short, man, they had little, stubby hands. And this is well, I mean, oddly enough, when I put my hand on it when I first saw it, it's exactly the size of my hand and I'm six foot three, you know. So it's not a native person's handprint. It was the handprint of the sky person they carved. And it's It gets weirder too, because the UFO activity out here is unlike anything I've seen. We're getting all these reports now over drones right on the East coast, and honestly, it's not impressive at all compared to what you get to see out here every night drones. I can tell you this from studying UFOs and watching them a lot. First you got hadn't know how to identify a UFO versus anything else, right, Well, what makes it unidentified? Rather alien craft do not have FAA regulated robe lights, because that's ridiculous. So you know, that's one of the main things if you're trying to research UFOs is it flashing, Does it have a mechanical strobe light on it? It's probably a man made aircraft. Every single man made aircraft has strobes. Single flashes, private, double and triple flashes are military. And you know, so the drone thing, it is weird. Why is that happening? But it's probably a smoke show for something else that's actually going on. You know, let's send up a bunch of drones that confuse people and then they won't notice all the real UFOs that are just somewhere else or something like that. But I would here, if you go out after sunset is the best time to see them. Once the sun goes past the horizon, we can't see it, but it's still shining in the upper atmosphere and these things still reflect light. And the most I've scene in a two hour span is probably about two hundred individuals. The least of amount I've ever seen, and when I went out is like when there's a full moon and it kind of blocks it and you see maybe twenty of them and formations. You know, satellites. Okay, so let's talk about satellites real quick. I've used satellite trackers enough now to where it's I realize it's not even useful to waste your attention on the satellite tracker in a one hour timeframe. I've never caught more than three satellites over this part of northern Arizona. And from what I've heard talking to people who work on satellites and stuff and talking to the tour guides, satellite people say, the satellites we can see with our naked eye and with the night vision are near Earth orbit, and those are usually telecommunication satellites over this part of northern Arizona. He said, I think seven or eight and in a two hour window. Yeah, I was looking at about one hours and I was getting six and never got or three. I never got four. So he seem to line up with what a satellite person says. The formations out here are really wild. You're getting very familiar with starlink. I still try to help people identify starlinks when they're in the sky, because almost everyone out here will start pointing about as a UFO because people here look for UFOs, and starlink is very predictable, it functions, it acts the same way every time. And the other craft we see out here, which if you look up who to Tall two, Episode one. It's a collection of my UFO videos and you know, how do you know it's not a satellite or space junk and all that. I wanted to get deeper into that. I moved here two years ago just to see, if you know, forget camp trips once a year, what if I'm here all the time, What's going to happen with me and these creatures and all that and UFOs? Then can I bond with them? Can the encounters grow? Is this part of our natural process of maturing our soul? You know, while we're on a low level planet like this, and so we can eventually get back up higher levels at some point. And maybe if you're on that process of enlightenment, these things interact with you more because you can handle it, you're aware of it. Your awareness definitely affects it. If you don't want these things to come around, you're not as likely to see them. It's really bizarre. And then with the UFOs up until I moved here, a couple times I flashed a laser at them and they would flash a light back, and I thought that was pretty neat. Honestly, I thought that was really cool. That showed some sort of intelligence. There is a randomness of Okay, well what if that was coincidence? What if that's a piece of space junk. Because I was on Discovery Channel on Alien Encounters Factor Fiction on episode three at the end, and this lady's trying to tell me that, like everything we see is just space junk. Oh, it's just space judge. It's like, okay, well, we can't get anywhere if you just write everything off of space junk. So with people like that, they say, well, when you shine your laser at it, it was coincidence. It happened to hit the sunlight and reflect it back at you. It was just a coincidence. I said, Okay, that's funny because this was about two in the morning. There was no sunlight for it to reflect off. The sun was on the other side of the planet. But I'll keep trying other things, so I didn't you know, I do trial and error. I fail at a million things before I figured out something that works. And I was out with the night vision the UFO tour and Melinda, who runs a tour, and I, you know, we've become pretty good friends. So she'll usually let me have the night vision before everyone else while she gives her introduction talk, I can hook my camera up to it and get some filming. And there was one evening I was the only one with night vision at this point. She and another woman were discussing consciousness, and at the time I was filming a very dimly lit craft I was. I had seen it maybe about a minute before or so. I think it was about a minute or so total time the craft was visible to me. I didn't film it that whole time because I was filming. I'm looking around, okay, then go back, and then so I focus in on it and I hear the two women speaking, and one woman asked, Melinda, do you think they want to connect with us consciously? And that struck me. I was like, you know, that's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. And as I was video hitting the craft, I just as asked the question, it out loud, not in my head, audibly on camera. I said, flash, if you want to connect with us consciously, and immediately this thing discharged. The giant is flash a lot me is so obvious and so cool. In fact, if you didn't see the craft in the footage flying, when it makes the flashes really obvious, that it's there, and that kind of threw me off. I said, oh, they're replying. And I didn't try it again that night because I was kind of overly excited that it happened once. So then the next time I went out, I decided to try it again, and it didn't work the first few times. And then I was sitting there watching this craft fly by and it was going at a decent pace, nice and fairly slow, very bright, and I saw it discharge a flash of light without any prompt for me. So I thought to myself, Ah, it has the ability to flash a bright light. It's all I could. I just okay, that craft can obviously flash a light. So I watched it for a few minutes to see if it was doing it at regular intervals, because I've seen them do this and I've timed it and it'll do it every seven seconds or every twelve seconds and bang, there it goes. So I wanted to see if it was doing that because I don't don't want to time my questions if it's flashing at regular intervals. And I kept watching it and it didn't make any other flashes. I said, all right, perfect, so I'm gonna start answer and asking this thing questions. Now I'm sitting there and honestly, I don't know what to ask. So I just say, flash if you know who I am? And it flashes really bright and did. I was like, oh my god, do it again? Bang it does it again. I'm like, I'm just like, Okay, now I really don't know what to say. And I started asking. I wondered if it was John Leir And I missed John, sitting with him in his house and talking and seeing all the pictures he had of the moon and Mars and all the nine to eleven stuff. That's like, some of those would be some of my favorite memories from this life. And man, that's actually really kind of got me back for a second there. Anyway, I kind of bringing up John kind of made me luth track of what I just said. You're all right, yeah, remind me where I was.
Speaker 1: To be honest.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I remember about John. I asked the UFO if it was John Lear. That's what I was getting.
Speaker 1: You asked about John. But when you started talking about like his pictures of the moon, he starts to being Mars and the nine to eleven I didn't realize he was interested in the nine to eleven stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, he was a pilot, so he knew about airplanes. We talked a lot about that. Yeah, you and I will talk on the phone. I'll give you some goods about that. So I'm seeing this craft fly by, and I wondered if it was John. My impression when John died is he graduated this level of existence and he's up with, you know, higher level beings now and he probably has his own UFO. So I asked it, are you John Lear And it didn't say yes. I was like, I'll dang it, okay, And then.
Speaker 1: Before we keep going, I do have a couple of questions. Yeah, when like the c fives, like the five stuff, or people communicate with these things, how do you know that they're communicating.
Speaker 2: If I've been to those events and I see people taking almost anything in communication, much like when we're younger and we want to go into an abandoned house because it's haunted. Any sound we hear as a ghost, right, So if you get a bunch of people together to summon a UFO to communicate, I've been part of these groups and I've seen the UFO do something and didn't mean it was communicating to me, but it did to these other people. But it's really that's one really tricky thing with UFO. So if a group of ten of us were picked up by a UFO and drop back off, none of it are none of us are going to remember it the same. They're very weird craft in themselves. You would remember it differently based on our level of awareness, memories, we had, things we did on it. They aren't as simple necessarily as just a room that flies around like a jet. They're not that. We'll touch more on what I think they are in a sec So with this craft, I was videotaping, asked questions. So finally I asked, I asked it, can you come back in a formation? And bang and said yes. I said, okay, can you come back as a formation of two and bang? It said yes again, and then it turned the camera off and waited. About sixty seconds later, all of us could see it, even without night vision, even with the full moon out. It came back as a pair of craft flying in tandem right by us, and I got video of that too. So they were definitely engaging with me that night to the point where I could make a request and they would actually fulfill that request. No, I don't quite understand why that is. I don't know if it's only when there's a particular type of et because it doesn't happen all the time. But the UFOs. So, I see a lot of people talk about Sedona, and I see a lot of people say there are portals in Sedona. I heard them say that there's portals on the ground out here, that there's a portal in the sky. The portal in the sky I hear referenced as to UFOs flying into this portal, like one portion of the sky that they seem to go to and disappear there. That could simply be the shadow of the earth and anything reflecting light disappears at that point. So you can't necessarily say it's a portal in the sky if you really look that the people, well, I I'm pretty sure Bob Bazaar is not a liar. Some people don't believe Bob Bazaar, and that's okay from my personal experiences with John Layer for so long, and I've been in the room with Bob once. Actually, look, there's Bob's autograph right behind me. He wasn't a liar. So when Bob talked about the way the propulsion system on these craft work. I do understand that to be correct, and I do see craft operating in the way he described them. One thing he said in particular was the way they naturally bend light and gravity around the craft makes them invisible and when you're underneath them because light's bending around them. The one night we had a close encounter out here on a UFO tour, That's what happened when it came flying over our head at only like a thousand feet and without night vision, there was nothing in the sky above you. But if you pointed your laser up at it, the laser would hit an object that would absorb it, kind of like the predator would absorb light if you hit it when it was camouflaged. That's what this thing would do, was bending the light around the craft when you hit it with a So what Bob Bazaar said did holds true in the field, and if this is the case, the way the engine on that craft works, I don't know if engine's a right word, but the way it works is it manipulates gravity. It can harness the gravity wave, and once it harnesses it, it can use it to Basically it locates its destination in whatever point in space time, it pulls that location to it, and the craft goes back to the location with the gravity. It isn't flying there, it travels in a different way, basically makes a portal. That's what we think of portals as, right, a doorway that takes you from one world to the other. Well, that's what a UFO is. It has a portal on it or stargate on it. So I don't believe that there is some portal or stargate on on the planet left behind by ets, because they all have one on their craft. I mean, that's how the craft move. I don't see the reason they would just leave one buried in a mountain for us to find. So when I hear people say there are portals in Sodona, I'm all for it. Just show me one, like I'm in as long as you know. The stories are great. But I hear the same stories being perpetuated and they've never had any truth to them, So I kind of try to just focus on ones that seem to be actually a little more true. That makes sense because these topics are ridiculous. It's really hard to tell people the other They're still dinosaurs walking around, but don't worry, they disappear. I don't really know how to describe that to people other than I have videos of their footprints in dirt. You know, it's not fossilized in a rock. It was a footprint that was made while that day or that week. There's other things on the ranch too. Bigfoots aren't just the only things there. There's I tracked this creature for like five or six months now. It's foot looks similar in size and shape to a bigfoot, but it only has three toes, and they're kind of shaped like a plums or something like. They're big and round. They're not like three skinny toes. They're just three big, large toes. And I found them on the ranch. I would find them probably within I think it was an eight mile radius. For those months, i'd find this creature in those tracks. One of them. I actually got a three D lightar scan of it because it must have been really damped that night. When this thing stepped, it smashed the soil up between its toes, and when I found the print, that's what was there, the three giant toes with the soil pressed. I mean, it's obviously there were toes. I didn't count that guy once in the daytime. There's an area where the painting of the white Bigfoot is and the mammoth, and I was walking around there and I heard it on the ground. I don't know if it was napping or something. I heard it roll and that sounds weird, but you could hear the branches break and you can feel it. I can't imagine an animal that weighs as much as these things way, because you feel the ground when they are around. And so I heard the branches, I heard this sing roll around, and I kind of pause, turn my camera on, by the way you turn your camera, and they tend to disappear, but turn my camera on. Started walking around to see what's happening, and found the three toed track again. There. Then there's a round of footprints, big round ones, you know. Linda said there's Bronosaurus on the ranch every now and then. The first round tracks I found, I mean that's what they look like. The other ones I find are about eight to ten inches in diameter, maybe up to three inches deep. Now I'm about one hundred and seventy five pounds. I don't really make an impression in the in the ground I'm talking about here. If I do, it's just a boot and mark. I'm not indenting the ground. When these things step, they're displacing the dirt. I mean it, it smashes it down and it mountains up around the sides of the foot. I have no idea what makes those round footprints. There is this weird creature out there. We've only heard Tom Dongo one of his favorite stories as him and Linda Bradshaw are out there one night and something roared like a lion, and he said, right when it did it, they had seven dogs back then, because Bradshaw's would keep any straight dogs that came through, and so all seven dogs took up and ran off in the direction of this roar. And he said to him and Linda, they were convinced they were going to be picking up dog pieces, like pieces of dogs, and he said, but I quieted down, and all the dogs just came trotting back like everything was fine, like they knew the creature, like they were friendly with it. And I was out there one night. So the most difficult part of trying to study this is to have encounters. You need to go out at night, you need to bring almost nothing with you. If you have cameras and electronics and stuff, a lot less is going to happen. So if you're only trying to get evidence, that's one thing I'm not. I'm trying to understand it, and I'm trying to see what evidence I can bring back from those encounters. And so what I have to do is I need to go in there in the middle of the night alone without a flashlight, or I try to keep my phone on me, but I'll put it on airplane melt or something. There's nights when I don't even bring my phone, and man, really weird stuff happens. I have some before and after videos we're editing together now, like I'll shoot video before I walk in, leave everything in the car, come back out, shoot another greea. And it was just maybe it was earlier this summer, was this year. I was out there in the middle of the night and I heard it roar like a lion, and oh my gosh, I was. I just kind of stopped. And here's this is where the difficult part comes in and why I end up having to go alone, Because you want to leave when you hear that, your instinct, everything about you tells you to run back to your car, and I would bring friends and something like that happens. They don't let me stay, so I don't have the chance to go in the direction of the creature. So they're pulling me back to the car. And so you know, that night it roared. My phone was in my pocket and I have my tripod, put my tripod out, put my phone on it, turn the video camera on. It's nighttime, so the video is really just showing the horizon. I was hoping I would be able to catch audio of this thing making noise again. So I'm sitting I'm standing there. You know, I just set the camera up and kind of forgot about it. It wasn't important to me at that point. I'm trying to gather myself and I'm trying to narrate so that I have audio what's happening. And I heard it again. It didn't roar the second time. It made this just the weirdest grunting, groaning kind of ugh oddness, And fortunately my cell phone camera picked it up. This sing was still We're talking a one hundred yards away, because there was this fenced off area between the branch and a corral and it's about one hundred yards or so, and so this sing was on the other side of that to me, and we have it on audio. I took it home and I put it on my computer and turned the volume way up, and you can absolutely hear that there's something there. The problem is you can't identify the sound other than something big that was making noise. I don't know if that's the creature that makes the round footprints. But the roar came from the place where I find the round footprints. And there's a set of them that I first found over a year and a half ago, and those tracks are still there. They've been rained on, snowed on everything, but this thing was so heavy. I mean, those the tracks are still there. I just brought somebody out there the other day to shango. I mean, they're a lot less obvious now than when I first found them. But what happens is these creatures a weigh so much and they push makes such a big hole when they step. Then when it rains, all this silt comes and fills in the hole. So you have these areas where it's very very rocky, but when they step, they push the rocks down and it fills in with silt, so you have these very clear tracks that you're easily able to identify, and you can you'll see the left right transitions. There was another big creature out there who's it has rectangular feet and I couldn't see any toes, so I don't know if it wears some kind of shoes or something. The weirdest thing about it is it plays hopscotch. Found this four or five times. It goes up on the hillside and it does this footprint pattern of one two one two one two two one one. It like it's playing some kind of game. It's not a natural way to walk. There's no reason to walk that way if you're hunting or anything. So I maybe they just didn't have a good time when they're out there. Everything seems to point that they are metaphysical in nature. These are not terrestrial things. We would be the dumb monkey in relation to a bigfoot. I'm promising that the Patterson Gimlin footage. You know, the people have asked me a lot about that. From field work. If you put a trail cam out, everything stops, The creatures don't show up anymore, nothing happens in that area. So I get a little frustrated when people go out and put trail cams in the area. But I don't interfere with other people's stuff, so I leave them up and I just move what I'm doing to another part of the area with our trail cams. But these things can sense electronic devices. So when you see shows of bigfoot hunters going out into the woods with these giant infrared lights and infrared cameras, and they think, oh, well, people can't see that stuff, so we'll be able to sneak up on a bigfoot, you will not. I'm telling you I've been doing this, you know, a couple of days a week on an area where I know these creatures are on this property. Fed them they've been I mean footprints all the time, wood knocks and growls and whistles and grunts and yells. I've seen it in the day, seen it at night. Their eyes glow. I have a photograph of it. So I'm not it isn't a question to me whether they or not they're there. Now that I know where they are, I want to take time to see how to properly interact with these things, because I've heard they can speak and write and do all sorts of things we can't. One of the things that did on the ranch was walk through a wall, and a monkey can't do that. It just it just can't. There there was an Old West movie set on the ranch for a long time, and then it turned into like a Wild West show. At one point they had a little building that was like a general store, and that little building was all boarded up, little building. I think it was only like, you know, fourteen feet by like twelve feet and you know, not a big store, just a little thing. Well, one night, Linda, when Linda lived on the ranch, the bigfoot went into that building and found a jaw of fireball candies like pepper ball candies, and it sat on the floor, opened the jar, the lit off the jar, peeled the wrappers and ate a hundred of them, and then walked through the wall and out again. They had to open up. They had to take the boarding off to get into that place. To see the light the messet left. They certainly walked right through the walls to get in. And now and the nights I've been out there and we've heard it causing damage to structures very obviously, like the friends I had with me thought asked me, is there a construction crew at midnight out there destroying the RAMT What the heck is happening? I was, I don't know, something that's just angry out there. I don't know why it's angry, but it is. And we go back the next day and there's nothing at all ruined or destroyed. There's no sign of any damage. And that was driving me crazy until I heard the Hunters and the Sierras and the Sierra sounds that are at the end of a missing forum one hunted. So those guys obviously had creatures there. They have the best audio we probably have gotten of them. And they had nights where the creatures came into their property and it sounded like they were destroying everything, and they come out and everything's fine, nothing's destroyed. So they got video. Patterson and Gimlin got amazing video. And the reason I think they got it Patterson Gimlin, they were hand cranking that camera that was not an electronic device. I think when they got that, we were at a point in our technology where it maybe worked for that kind of thing. That creature didn't realize it was being video, but it didn't knew there were people there, but didn't just kind of vanish or disappear because I didn't think it clicked that that was a video camera. Just thought it was something.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And when you have a digital video camera, they really get elusive. And I have friends that are scared. They're like, I don't want to go camping out there now because it's a big foot. I'm like, just turn your camera on. You literally have nothing to be afraid of. Like, if you think there's a big foot outside your turn your video camera and then it'll go away, no problem. Because it would come to my campsite all the time. And the one that came through and I had two people camping with me on my tag because had a big tent. One guy had his gun out like drawing. I'm like, dude, yeah, don't do that. He's like, oh, I wanted to go away. I was like, get your camera and turn it on. He got his camera and turn it on. Silence immediately, because it knew it was reaching out. I don't know why the creatures kind of made themselves aware to me out here. I wouldn't have done I would have done no work with bigfoots unless they encouraged me too. I came out here just to watch UFOs and see what I could, you know, gather from those, and so I have to collaborate a lot. And when I put out my footage on YouTube, the Hoodoo Tall documentary, that was really the first time that people were somewhat supportive and that people would send me a message and actually make the trip out here and help me investigate. Like you can't imagine how bizarre that was for me to have people approach me in a positive way about this kind of thing. And I hope to do more that I'm almost done with my dissertation for my PhD on this stuff, and one of the things I touch on is we need to be able to normalize this subject. I have three encounters that I remember. I don't like the word abduction when it comes to those kind of encounters because it wasn't abducted. I mean, that was an experience, but it wasn't an a I wasn't stolen away in the middle of the night, and it wasn't violent, it wasn't invasive. It was each one was quite an experierience. They're very jarring, They're not they don't feel natural, they feel really weird when it happens and there was nobody I could even go to to talk to about it. And so I bring that up because in my dissertation that one of the problems is people who have something that happen to them have to encounter a double trauma and they end up with no help. You know, they have this really wild encounter. It doesn't matter if it's a ghost, if it's a UFO or a bigfoot or whatever. They had this traumatic experience. Then they go try to get some peace of mind about it, and they're ridiculed and put down and made to feel worse. And so it's not okay. For people who have had genuine encounters, who are of genuine evidence, they don't want to bring it out because it's just going to result in attack. And I've been the subject to these attacks. You know, people have never met, never know me. They make up the wildest, craziest stuff about me, and I just have to accept that's how it's going to be. You know. The one thing is I don't feel like a destination. It's not about me. That's why I used a pseudonym. It was to show people these things are real, they're not because I needed to know for me what was happening to me. I needed to understand this stuff was real or I would felt like I was going crazy. And I think there's other people out there in that boat. And you can't imagine the therapy you get from going out and just watching UFOs fly around. Much more normal you feel. Maybe for the first time I never felt like I belonged. To know that there's more out there, Oh my gosh, maybe feel so much better. So maybe we don't need to belong here. Maybe this Earth experience isn't about belonging, but it's about using experience take us from who we were to what we wanted to become. And I had a chance to test that a bit. One amazing thing Tom Dongo did for me, so he gave me the opportunity to talk to Clifford Mahoodi before he passed away. Clifford was a Zuni elder. He's been on ancient aliens. He has loads of videos on YouTube of his lectures, and he grew up in tribal life and he learned from his grandfather's and when he got older, he went out into what he told me like the white people world. And I got an education as an engineer, But what he did was he would even test things he learned about from his grandfathers. He would test him with science when he was getting his degree. Like one thing he told me, He is like, well, when I was young, it hailed. It was hail coming down, and he asked one of his elders what that was, and the elder told him, oh, don't worry, those are seeds from the gods. He's like, wow, okay. And later when he was in university, he remembered that it hailed out where he lived, and he collected son and he brought him in and cut each one open, and every single one of them had a seed in the middle. Now don't know if the elder tribesman ever cut hall open, but they knew what was in it. So you know, I have a lot of respect for that type of wisdom. I don't care if you learned it from a book or from life itself. Wisdom is good to have. And so Tom told me, hey, I'm going to introduce you to Cliff. Cliff doesn't talk to people. He's like, he's not going to say much, but you know, we'll just see what happens. We'll go to breakfast. So we go to breakfast and sitting there and Cliff isn't saying much. The first thing Cliff says to me is just so you know, everyone you meet is a total idiot. And I was just sitting there like, okay, uh, you just called me an idiot, like to my face, Like you basically just told me you think I'm an idiot. And I just took it in. I sat there and thought about it. I was like, all right, that's a challenge. Like he's not going to say anything if he thinks I'm an idiot, so I gotta see if I can communicate with him on his level. And so so I said, hey, Cliff, like, can I tell you what life seems to be so far? I want to figured out or anything and see what you think. And he said yeah, sure, So I said, because I spent so much time time trying to fit in before I realized maybe you're not supposed to. And I told him life really does seem like it's a bridge. It's a bridge from where we were before this life, and it's a bridge to take us with the destination we wanted to get to. And if life is a bridge, don't build your home on it. I think it's a good idea to build homes on bridges, and Cliff stopped eating, looked at me and said yep, and started eating, and then unloaded. Two hours we spent, Cliff wouldn't even stop talking. It was still great because I had all these petroglyph carvings, I had found paintings, and I needed somebody who really knew what they meant to tell me what they meant. But that was also just kind of this verification to me that somebody as wise as Cliff would also kind of come to that conclusion that, you know, life is this journey we're taking it. If you can retain the ability to keep learning, I think it'd be fine. You meet a lot of people who are also a lot of people that run into in this field, especially are self anointed experts. An expert is an authority figure. A self appointed authority figure usually doesn't age well. So I hope we can kind of get to this consensus where people are stop arguing over who's an authority figure on a UFO like nobody obviously. I mean, I'm gonna get a PhD in metaphysical science specializing in anomaloust research, and I will be the first one to say, I'm not an expert in any of these things. How can you be imagine know if I told you I was an expert in cars, but I'd never owned a car, Like, if you're gonna be a UFO expert, you better own one and tell me how it was made, built and how you fix it. And I mean, that's what an expert would be able to do. But we get people that collect stories or collect evidence and then they say, well, I think I should be considered an expert in this. And the problem I run into it that usually is once they make that commitment, now they stop learning because how could they learn anything else. They're an expert, the authority figure there's nothing else for them to learn. That's basically what they're saying. And it's hard to have conversations that involve critical thinking and trying to determine what some of these things actually are if you have a bunch of people proclaiming that they're experts and whatever they think or whatever they're making up is true. We can't continue to making up stuff is fun, like I get it, make stories and stuff, but at some point we need to have some people who are taking this subject seriously. And you know, able to validate it in some fashion.
Speaker 1: I've always said when someone claims they're an expert, especially on topics like this, it's really hard to take them seriously, at least from my stance, because I don't feel like anyone's quote unquote an expert, especially if you have to tell people you're an.
Speaker 2: Expert exactly right. Yeah, if you're good at something, other people will be saying it. You don't need to go around virtue signaling I'm good at this. Well, if you're good at it, everyone else will know that and they'll say yeah, yeah. And so you know, we have this this field, like this esoteric field that we get a lot of self proclaimed experts because there is no genuine authority. There's nobody to say that they're incorrect when they make claims about things. But I'll give somebody a tip. You got to really look into things that have been proven incorrect, and when people use that as their base material, they're usually gonna end up making things up. And the other thing I've seen too people choose this field because there is no actual authority. Figure A lot of us, every one of us, from the time we're a kid till some point, wanted to think we were special or unique, right, Like we see Lebron James and we're like, there's something about me and that's special too, right, and we can't figure it out. And for the most part the rest, you know, we're just all normal people. But I do see people coming into this field to make themselves feel special. Now, one instance of this I've heard about recently. You know, I don't really listen to too much podcasts or watch any videos recently because of neck deep in it. And so this fella I've become friends with. I met him at the RAM, him and his friend of his. We went collecting crystals together and one of the other things I like to do. And they were telling me about a bigfoot podcast or they're listening to and they're telling me all this stuff and they're telling me this as if it's factual, factual. And then they start telling me, oh, well, there are two types of bigfoots. And I said, I've also heard that from a reliable source, so scurious what they had to say on the subject. Well, they said, well, one of the group of bigfoots, they're smaller and reddish, and they're cannibals and eight people and these bigfoots are left over from when the KNOCKI came here and they created these things to my gold, and they left them behind. Okay, zacharais Sitchen did an absolutely amazing job trying to teach himself how to translate Sumerian texts at his house. Right, he did a really good job. But he got a lot of it wrong, which is that you would expect that, you know, he had no frame a reference. He was doing his best to translate something that people didn't know what it meant. He got a lot of it right, he got a bunch of it wrong because you need to know context, You need to know a lot of things. There were no giants that came from space to mine gold. Let me just logically, you should know that space is full of gold. It's full of all the elements. It's floating around out there. So why would an advanced level species fly through a bunch of gold to land on a planet to then try to dig the gold out of the rock and the planet like it starts to just be so nonsensical, so that when people bring that up as their base material, they immediately lose me because yeah, it's not true. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but it's just this isn't that's not what happened. And you can look, you know who did a really good job as the WI files on YouTube. They did a good job talking about the Autonochi stuff, and you know, it's just mistranslations. And nobody that's ever translated those texts has gotten the same stuff zach Ryasichen did. They got what it really says. And the one bummer about that is you give all the credit to aliens, you're taking away the credit of the people who did the things at that time and created a civilization that wasn't there before. You know, like, give humans some credit along the way for accomplishing some things. I'm not saying that there even was an ET influence. I think there's ET influence all around the planet. I don't think there are aliens from another planet. I think their souls just like us that have graduated the Earth level of existence. And when you do that, you're allowed to then help shape and mold lower level worlds and souls. You know. So I'm into soccer a lot, and in soccer that promotion and relegation in Euro up at the end of the season, the top three teams move up a league top three, the three teams on the bottom get dropped out of the league, and that way you keep the best teams at the top and the bad team souls might be something like that, and Earth level is not the top league. You know, you earn your way out and earn your way down, and death is an upgrade or a downgrade depending on how we act and what we do.
Speaker 1: I can agree with that. That's kind of how I feel about it too. Is I'm not saying that there's no afterlife, but I think what we think of an afterlife is a little bit different, right, pushed on everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know religion too. I never hate on religion, and when I got my master's degree, it made me a reverend, So I mean, I'm a man of the cloth. But a whatever avenue helps you find moral compass and peace and teaches you to be a good person.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 2: There's no wrong way to do that. But the one thing that it gets frustrating when people are really heavy into religion is they missed the whole point. So you know, I live here in Cottonwood. Now, not a lot of guys with cottonwood that are six foot three with big mohawks, you can imagine. So one day I hear a knock on my door. I looked through the little window and these three little old ladies out there. This would be interesting. I open it up. They look on their faces when as I'm opening door, I see the look on their faces smiles right, and they're holding a piece of paper. As soon as they see me, just all of it went uh like. And they're holding this piece of paper and they're like, oh, well, we're going to give you this paper about Jesus, but I'm like, give me that. I was like, this is the most like. You're the most judgmental people I've ever seen in my life. You're spending your time going door to door to teach people about Jesus, and you just judged me as much as you possibly could because of my aircut, and weren't even going to give me the paper. So are you religious? It doesn't seem like it. It seems like you're using that as an excuse to not take responsibility for how you treat people and say, well God made me that way or something like that. So I don't I'm not against religion. I don't think the alien thing is gonna make religion go away. I think it can help provide that same, the same thing where religion provides for some people. I do think this subject can provide that for those of us that couldn't get it from religion. You know, I couldn't because as when I was growing up, you know, we went to a Christian church, and do you know what I remember most of that, how much everyone talked down to me the whole time, or when they go to brunch afterward, how they treat the weight staff. I've never seen anyone more condescending because they just feel like they just spend an hour praising the Lord and you didn't, so I'm better than you. Like, that's not religion. That's not what you're supposed to be lying about religion. Who use it as a flex on people. So there's people in the uaphone industry that do that, right, They use UFOs as a flex to make them sound like they're better than other people, just like they do with religion. There's people in religion that use it for what it's for. They learn the lessons that are told about in a book, and in our case, we're learning lessons about telepathic communicator or we're learning them through telepathic communications from ets. Now, I can't say that I get those, but there have been plenty of people that proven to do that. I mean Billy Meyer. I don't really care how much hatred Billy Meyern gets like. I produced the most phenomenal photos and videos of UFOs we'll ever see. And there is a lot of his pictures that have been debunked and John lee and I I went to John Leary and asked him all about this stuff, and he knew all about it. He said, well, what we started doing is we found out we meaning the government the US, We found out where Billy was getting his photos developed, and so what our government was doing. And he said, they spend millions of dollars trying to do bunk Billy. If he's a liar, they wouldn't have done that. He said, they found out where's getting his photos developed, and they were sneaking in fake photos they had taken in to his real photos, and when he was getting home, Billy couldn't tell the difference, and then they're pointing out his fake photos. He said, that was one of the tactics that we had used against Billy. The old documentaries about Billy's footage. They tried to replicate it. They made fake models of the UFOs that looked the same and shot the same shot, and it's not the same. It's not it's different. It's the one he filmed was a real craft. And then you have one of the other most remarkable cases I've ever heard about, And as long as I've been into the subject, I cannot believe it took me so long to hear about her. Her name is Dorothy Isazat and she lives gosh on the Canadian border I think US Canadian border somewhere, and there's a documentary online I think Amazon Prime called Capturing the Light. I happened on it randomly. You will not believe the footage this woman gets on film, real on like actual old cameras that have reels of film, and she has I think it's twenty thousand or thirty thousand feet of footage, and she has visitations from him. And if you know, if I'm going to believe somebody about what the aliens want, I'm going to believe the woman who's providing the best footage of them, but not the person who's telling me that Onaki we're digging for gold and you know. Oh the other thing too, the guy who the podcaster who said that there are two kind of big foots and one of them were created and left by the on Naki. He also comes to this conclusion that there were like twelve Bigfoot ambassadors and then oh, what do you know? They made me an ambassador to I'm the ambassador for all mankind.
Speaker 1: It's like, really, I know what you're talking about. And that guy's like.
Speaker 2: You come to these conclusions really? And the bummer for me was, I'm with two people that are believing this guy. It's I don't argue with him. He's like, I believe that we want to leave. There's no Well, the bigfoots are out here eating people. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well that's the same guy that claims the they they support the president elect, that was the one that they wanted. That's their that's their guys. What they told him, And like he's went on he's actually a psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: I yeah, And he said that something he had a big foot encounter once. And so John Lear taught me this term u pho disease and it happens in bigfoot worlds too, and u pho disease is somebody has an encounter where they see a UFO and they talk about it and they get a bunch of attention and nothing else happens, but they really like that attention, so making stuff up, Yeah, he started making it up.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what this guy has done. And he is supposedly a psychiatrist. He has a lot of followers out there. My thing is he needs a psychiatrist because there's something off with the dude.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, you know it. And and that's another thing too, you know, he uses his degree as a psychiatrist to get people to trust him, and that's really a selfish thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's borderline in a sense that he shouldn't be able to keep practicing that if he's going on the way he's doing to manipulate people, there's some ethical code that he's not following.
Speaker 2: Right, you know. And I see that too with other things I'll tell you right now. Especially around Sedona, I meet people all the time that tell me they have superpowers. Loads of times I've yet to see anyone be able to demonstrate these superpowers, but I'm open to it. Every every time you got one, let me see it.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting for the guy that told why that he doesn't get picked up on cameras to go invisible and show me that he wouldn't visible.
Speaker 2: You're just like an empty cameras. You know, I'm in the shop, you just can't see me.
Speaker 1: Yet I was expecting that I didn't even get that much.
Speaker 2: So well, like, there's a couple of people I've met out here that claim that they can heal you and they can restructure your DNA, and that there's these motherships around all the time and they'll bring you up to them. And the reason it gets me upset is they have ads out where they cater this to people with cancer. Are people really struggling with things in life and I'm sorry, you're not going to cure their cancer. Don't take a don't fill these people with that false narrative and false hope. Let them get the help, hey, let them spend their money on treatment. Don't try to scam money from people that are can't, don't have disposable income. You know, there are a lot of wealthy people that want to get hypnotized and to learn about. Don't prey on people that need every cent they have to get cancer treatment and things like that.
Speaker 1: So I get it by a lot of people that are quote unquote healers, and I've interviewed some and I think genuine like genuinely most of them are decent people. But you do have the ones out there that are trying to grift on people. But then you also have some that I honestly believe they believe what they're saying. They believe they can hill these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I don't think they can.
Speaker 2: And I've seen that also with people changing the story of their encounter and they they tell so many lies. They truly believe the why they've told you because I was there when the encounter happened, or they told me about immediately afterwards. I'll give you a good example. At the Bradshaw Ranch. There's this other guy who was out there and he told me, oh, last night, we're out there and it was weird. There was like a woman standing like off the side of the road kind of and he's like, yeah, we walked over there and like shining a flashlight on real quick and then put it down, and the guy with me like shine his laser ad her and then put it down and she didn't even open her eyes. She was just standing there and then we kind of left. She didn't say anything to us or anything. It was like interesting. And about a month or two later, I met a woman who goes out there at night to meditate that it was hurt. Well, next time I hear this guy telling the story he saw the ghost of Linda Bradshaw at the ranch. No, you didn't. You saw a woman meditating, like nothing about the encounter suggested it was a ghost to begin with. You saw a physical person standing somewhere and you harassed her. So you and I'm trying to avoid becoming that the I'm trying to stay focused on talking about the things I can show to taking it as a stual researcher, not a tour guide or an experiencer that calls himself a researcher. Oh, I had a really good opportunity when I first moved out here. You know, the hardest part was going to be finding a place to live and a job that could sustain me. And the first thing I did was I took a job as a ranch hand that gave me free rent and a trailer. And then I got a job in Jerome, the town on the hillside here, the old mining town, and I got a job working as a tour guide for a ghost tour company.
Speaker 1: There was no place in Jerome that I've been to Zonne. I've been to Jerome and there was a restaurant there that they claim was like the most haunted place in Jerome or whatever that I hate at, Like this.
Speaker 2: Was the asylum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was like fifteen or longer years ago.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that restaurant is on the It's in the Jerome Grand Hotel, which was the third Hospital. So when I took this job, you know, I took a ghost tour in New Orleans and a guy walked us around town, pointed to old buildings, told us some history of them, scary things had happened. That was it. I thought it would be a cool job, you know. I was like, oh cool, learn the history of Jerome, spend my days outside. This seems like fun. Well it wasn't that. I mean, I did have to memorize like thirty pages of the town in history, which is good. I liked learning. But these tours, everyone gets a spirit box or an EMF detector, and the first time the first tour went on just to train, my mind was blown away. I told the tour guy I was like, this has been like an incredibly active day, right, She's like, no, it's been really slow. I was like, what I mean. We had more than a season of ghost Hunters in a two hour tour. And I did that job for six months, like four or five days a week, five tours a day. You know. I never gave a tour without ghosts on. It didn't matter if it was eleven am, nine pm, never matter. By like the second week, they knew my name. We'd turn the spear boxes on and they would just say my name and like, I guess, I guess we're starting now. And I could ask them, like what color is my shirt? They'll just say green. Or the only time they answered weird with that was I was wearing a red shirt and I said, well, color is my shirt? And they said blood And I was like, Ah, that's kind of creepy, but okay. The people on the tour got to kick out of it. There's two types of ghosts up there. There's ones that are caught in a loop of when they died and they haven't escaped to that moment. We would go to the location where the first hospital was in Drome and that burned to the ground, and all the patients and doctors and everything in it. Those people there, there were conscious beings, but there were also several people caught in that loop. They ask you for help, they ask you for water for the fire, every time you go. It's sad. It's quite sad to see that. And then you would get completely coherent souls that were more than willing to give details of their life as long as you didn't bring up the they're dead. They didn't seem to know that, and when you do, they stop. So if you talk to them like they're alive, you get these I mean sometimes minutes long conversations and you can absolutely tell if it's a man, a woman or a child's voice. I mean clearly and distinctly in the languages I heard. Because Rome's a mining town, people came all over the world there. It's like thirty some countries. People came from English obviously, lots French, German, Chinese, a lot of Spanish. What else did we hear? Russian? And the weirdest one was a lady from Bosnia. I can't remember the language she spoke. I don't know if it's Bosnian, but she was getting clear, audible replies in her native language too, And then so at that location, then there was another location was an apartment I was closed to the public, but we have the key, and a double homicide took place in there. And the spirits in there, they really I developed a bond with them. I guess that I didn't even think you could do. They started asking me to bring an alcohol. Over the months talking to these ghosts in there, I found out they were quite the partiers. If you're own, that was what they're known for. And so when they would ask me if it was a specific type, every time vodka, not alcohol, but vodka, and I'd go get a little bottle and I'd bring it and I'd stash it in the bathroom. Seven times that happened, and all seven times it was a different type of alcohol. And every time I'd do it the next tour I bring in for the next day or so. They were the most active I could ever imagine in that room. I'd always use a rempod. We'll put the rampod on the couch and then we'd have our spear boxes and UMF detectors. So the bathroom is where the woman was killed, Ruth. So the bathroom is kind of this weird feeling. So I'd come in after I just left the alcohol, sit everyone down, turn the rempod on, and the rampod won't stop flashing lights like usually they'll reply here, Nope, just constant activity on it. I was like, okay, they're pretty happy. People like make it do something, and I'm like, so I would ask them, okay, can you open the bathroom door? And these things would open the bathroom door and then people would lose it and I'm like, okay, can you close it now? And then they would close the door. That wasn't even the weirdest part. People would start freaking out and tell me I'm faking it somehow, which I can understand. I would have thought it was fake if I was on the tour. And then I would tell them, you go try to open that bathroom door, and like, what are you talking about? Go try? So the problem was the floor is really swollen in that old apartment, and when you try to open that door, it hits the floor after about four inches and you have to really pick up on the door really hard to actually open it. Oaths do not. They could swing it freely open and closed. When they didn't want us there, they'd open the front door, tell you to leave, like it's so real. So if ghosts are something people want to experience, go to Jerome. And if you don't take a ghost or just walk around with a spear box, I mean yet, the tours are fun, you get some history and go to places other people can't. But the ghosts there are there is easy to see as the UFOs in the sky and around Sedona. It's that common. It was every day i'd go into the cemetery. Cemetery is not as active as the other places. I did kind of conclude that the ghosts were attached to where they died, not necessarily where they're buried. But we'd have really cool interactions in the cemetery. One of them was we're in there at night and we're walking on the dirt path kind of leaving. Three of us are there, and we all had a spear box, and right at the same point a man's voice said Frank on each of our boxes slightly after the other, not at the same time, but Frank Frank, Frank. We're like, WHOA. So we stopped and I said, okay, let's look around. I never heard the name Frank out here. We looked around and I didn't see anything. Next day, I was in the cemetery and when I got to that spot, I remembered Frank's voice, and in the daytime, there's a bush there. I was like, I started moving the bush and there's a headstone covered in the bush and the name on it is Frank. He was upset. Nobody ever stopped to talk to him. As we went to the cemetery. He's just waving his flag, like, hey man, I'm here too, you know. So the the ghosts are interactive some of them. Some of them just are in the state of shock and they don't know what to do, which makes you think too, they died in that fire over one hundred years ago, and to them they're still in that moment. To us, one hundred years has passed. So the time deprivation that must occur when we're out of body. You got to think that maybe time doesn't exist in the same way we make it exist on our lives, you know, that whole thing, like what one second is a thousand years on earth or something. There's a biblical translation that equates one day equals a thousand years or something. Yeah, I thought it seemed weird that a soul could be trapped in the same few seconds for over one hundred years. It's kind of weird. Have you had any ghost encounters orself.
Speaker 1: We can talk about that hair off air.
Speaker 2: That could be a whole another hour at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've got episodes out there that talk about some of the weird things that have went on where I live.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, I have to look some more for sure. And if you ever come back out this way, man, you got to let me know or plan a trip. I'll take you out to the ranch and we'll go.
Speaker 1: I would love to bring the family out to Sedona. It's a completely different world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Oh you know it'd be fun too, is if we did like a like a ghost episode in Jerome and we just got like some spearboxes and like we could do like a little thing we do it live or something.
Speaker 1: Here's what's funny about the town of Jerome and ghost experience. There is a town not too far from me called Jerome, and I had a weird experience there.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think it's funny that they both have the same names and they've had weird experiences. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the things I kind of concluded about out here was the copper mind the town is built around. They pulled a billion with a B dollars in copper out of that mountain, and there's still more than that in there, and copper's incredibly conductive, so I kind of feel like the presence of all that copper is maybe what's giving the ghosts up there the ability to be so active. There's an energy source right next to them that maybe feeds that activity, right, It just seems like it could be, you know, No.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a possibility. They say water is also a conduit, so there's a lot of things that happen around water sources too, and I'm pretty sure this town of Jerome around here is right next to like a water source, so.
Speaker 2: Especially with like underground caves and water go hand in hand almost.
Speaker 1: You know, we've been going on now for about an hour and a half. Figure where you wrap this one up. It's been a great conversation. But before we do, I'd like for you to let everyone know where they can find your video out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it okay if I give my Instagram too? That's where I post usually occurrent whatever you want to talk about. Cool man appreciate it. Uh yeah. So if any of this kind of touched you or got to you in a way that really kind of meant something like this subjected to me and you feel like you're tired of reading about it or seeing it on TV, and you know it's time to see it for yourself. All you really need to do is schedule yourself a trip to the area near Sedona. And you know Sedona can be an expensive place to stay, but Cottonwood is right nearby, That's where I live, and you know it's completely reasonable, and you're still going to see the UFOs and you could still go on the night Vision tour in town. So really think about it for yourself. If this subject really interests you, and if you want to see the footage have already put out, you can just search Hohodoo Tall on YouTube and for current things happening. I usually post them to my Instagram and to stories, which is at a baby raven. A baby raven is a logo I came up with for those of us that are trying to use our experiences in life to become wise at some point, like a raven is ravens are seen as really wise many cultures and scientists actually have shown that ravens are the third self aware thing on the planet, aside from humans and apes. And I don't think I'm wise, but hopefully I can learn from my experiences and become wise like a raven. So it felt like that made us baby ravens. And yeah, on there, you know, I post up projects, I'm working on, ways I'm trying to get new interactions. If you have some ideas that you think are not evasive to the creatures, you send me a message on there, let me know if you're going out to the ranch at some point. You know, you can always let me know them out there all the time. So I like collaborating with people and hopefully we can understand this stuff a little more if we keep trying.
Speaker 1: You've got any links if you just want to send them over to me a message and I'll just copy them and put them into my show notes for him when listening and just click on it and find your stuff.
Speaker 2: For sure, we can definitely do that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been a pleasure talking with you.
Speaker 2: Likewise, Brandon, really appreciate the opportunity. And if more weird stuff happens, no problem. Coming back on and update you.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a plan. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you have a good one you too.
Speaker 1: For anyone out there listening, we'll check you on the next one.
Speaker 3: If you would like to be a guest on Tinfoil Tels, remember to send an email the Tenfoil Tells podcast at gmail dot com, or you can also go to tinfoil dot com and go to the contact section.
Speaker 1: Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something schedule for a future episode. You can also find ten Foil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for Tenfoil Tales podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow. And just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.