Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As a clock strikes thirteen, It's Tuesday, the seventh of April of our Lord twenty twenty six. Today is the day that the world watches with bated breath to see what this erratic f bombing chroist is going to do. Is it going to set the Mid East on fire? Is he going to create a global depression? You know, David Stockman has talked about how this is not going to be your grandfather's stagflation. It's not going to be the stagflation of fifty years ago. This is going to be something much worse. This guy began kicking this off with his first with his second term, right from the very beginning with the tariffs, and now he is stepping on the gas, driving us over the cliff. Like Thelma and Louise, even a lot of the MAGA cheerleaders are pulling back, but it's too late. We'll have to see what this guy does. But we're going to take a look at the reactions of this and the utter insanity issuing threats to detroy entire countries. That is a war crime, folks, That is terrorism. Maybe we should have the nuclear weapons taken away from America, certainly from Donald Trump. Take that button on his desk away from him. We'll be right back. Yeah. Of course over the weekend, and they got worse on Monday, he's talking about how YA can destroy entire countries.
Speaker 3: Right, the entire country could be taken out in one night, and that night might be tomorrow night. Both members of the crew ejected from the aircraft and landed a lot.
Speaker 2: That's corrupt, evil, that's his victory. Why didn't they have to eject from that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Was it because of the war that you started? A war of aggression? Now he's threatening to destroy entire countries. We've got people in Israel Ben Gavir showing us that they've become Hitler. They have just he's bragging about and celebrating the fact, toasting Champagne as he and his party walk around with the pelpens that are nooses. They're celebrating. Is they got the death penalty in Israel for Palestinians only. Yeah, they have become exactly what they fought, These people who are just like Hitler. He is literally Hitler invading other countries. Doing a blitz krig, right, We're going to take them out quickly. Is blitzkrieg war against countries that have not attacked us premptively striking them. This is infamy, folks. And what Israel is doing is literally genocide, There's no question about it anymore. When they got a death penalty for one ethnic group and one ethnic group only, and the targeting of civilians, that's also unjust. And what Donald Trump is doing is putting that on steroids. I'm not going to leave until I have destroyed the country, as he brags about the fact I have taken out their navy, I've taken out their air force, I've taken out their missiles. And I think that's not really true. However, to the extent that it is true, and they say, well, you know we were winning this, We've we've neutralized their threat, So then why do you persist? That's another aspect of a just war, just war, not starting wars, not being an act of aggression, only fighting to defend human life and fighting to end the war as soon as possible. He's not interested in ending the war since possible. He's going after civilian targets, boasting about it. You know, the reality is that he has become Where did we put that clip, Travis, I can't find it when you just put in Can you fire it? Yeah, go ahead and fire that. This is what we really have become helping.
Speaker 4: When I came to those calculations, we thought we might start a chain reaction that would destroy the entire world.
Speaker 2: Both have it completely did? Yeah, whether he goes nuclear or not, perhaps Trump has started a chain reaction that will destroy the entire world. Yeah. I'm sick of war. I don't understand the people who cheer for it, and I certainly don't understand starting it in a war of aggression. I don't understand targeting civilians. That is an act of terrorism. That's what the Zionists have been doing. And Trump, this is a Zionist war. Stop calling it the Iran war. This is the Zionist war, their war of choice. What they started and what they started is going to continue. You know, just like he was concerned that he said there was a possibility that when they first started talking about it, they said, well, well, if we set this thing off, it might start a chain reaction to destroy the atmosphere. But let's do it anyway, right, kind of like Trump. You know, this may start a chain reaction that destroys the global economy, takes us unto World War three, but hey, let's do it anyway. Not a care, not a thought in the world. And to all of those cheerleaders on Twitter and everywhere that discussed me so much, I voted for this. I voted for this. It's like, no, you didn't. You didn't vote for what happened in Venezuela. You didn't vote for what's going on in Iran in the Middle East right now, he promised exactly the opposite. You didn't vote for that. You're nothing but a bunch of cheerleading liars and the people who are leading them along. It's disgusting to see this so again, the three D chess that Alex Jones is always telling you about. I guess we now see it as deranged, dangerous and defiant, defiant of God. Actually, quite frankly, he's out there saying glory to God. This guy checks all of the boxes of a madman. How do we get him out of there? And quite frankly, I don't care what his issue is. I don't care if it's because of dementia or senility, I don't care if it's because of his psychopathic, sociopathic personalities disorders. I don't care what it is. I don't care if it's his ego politics that is involved. Get him out of there by hook or by crook. He's got to go. So Trump's deadline, he says, yeah, we're going to I could take out all over on in just one night. What is he going to do? Is he going to use nuclear weapons? And it's kind of interesting, and this is we can't allow Iran to have nuclear weapons, says the only country that has used nuclear weapons Israel says they can't be allowed to have nuclear weapons, even though Iran has signed on to the Non Proliferation Agreement, which Israel never did. How is it that Israel and the US are allowed to have nuclear weapons but other people aren't. Quite Frankly, his actions have guaranteed that there's going to be nuclear proliferation. The one lesson to be taken from this is that if you don't have nuclear weapons, you are liable to be attacked at any point in time by somebody who wants your land, like the Zionists, or by somebody who wants your oil like Trump. And so when you look at nuclear weapons. They're there as a deterrent, aren't they. And so why is it that if nuclear weapons are deterrent for the US being attacked, if nuclear weapons are deterrent for Israel being attacked, then why shouldn't Iran have it? Well, because we want to be able to attack them. That's the bottom line. So Trump reiterated threats to Iran's bridges and power plants. He said, the Iranian people are willing to suffer. As a matter of fact, this Luna take a liar is out there saying we're getting all these messages from them. Please bomb us, bomb us again. You're not bombing us enough. Yeah, we're not winning enough. Please bomb us some more. I guess he's mistaking these people for his supporters, the MAGA supporters, the farmers, the small businesses that he is bombing with his economic policies and all the rest of the stuff, and with the wars. Yeah, please do it again to us. I guess he figures most people are so stupid they keep begging for him to destroy their lives. Trump said on Monday, he said a forty five days cease fire will be a se magnificant step, but it's not good enough. Iron meanwhile, has rejected the proposal. So they said, we need a permanent end to war. You know, they're not going to get a permanent end too war unless they get a nuclear weapon. And we're not going to have an end to endless wars unless we get rid of Donald Trump. We're never going to have peace and prosperity unless that madman is out of the White House and the sick offense around him as well. It's insane. He's got a long list of wars that he wants. He wants to go to war with Canada, go to war with Greenland, go to war with Venezuela next, Cuba is next. He's got these things stacked up like a queue. I've never seen anything this insane. You know, there was a talk about it. Wesley Clark said, yeah, they're talking about going to war with seven different countries, which now we've done. They get these lists queued up, but they usually had the decency to try to keep that quiet because they realized that wars of aggression are immoral and illegal and unpopular. Trump just doesn't care, just doesn't care. You know. I think back about this, and I think about Matt Drudge. For example, the trajectory that's been going with Matt Drudge. Everybody's like, what's going on with him? They flipped he's now opposing Donald Trump. And and it happened kind of early. I looked at it, and it seemed to me like the timing was roughly what was happening with the Conway family. Had Kelly and Conway very well connected to Donald Trump. George Conway thought he's going to get a position in the Trump administration. He got cole shoulder or dumped on or whatever by Donald Trump. He didn't like Trump. So at first I thought, well, yeah, maybe this is just maybe he's just kind of sour grapes getting passed over for promotion. You know, people will look at that. That is a motivation for a lot of people. Maybe it's jealousy of his wife's success. Again, they divorce after that, and I thought, well, maybe that's it. And of course I knew that Matt Drudge and George Conway had been very close friends. What made the Drudge Report, if you remember, was information about Monica Lewinsky during the Clinton administration. Matt Drudge was breaking all that information. He was getting that information from George Conway, who was involved in those cases and in the cases of some of the people that were victims of Clinton, and so I thought, well, maybe that's it. You know, they're really close friends, so he's going to take George Conway's sign. But I think he got it right quite frankly. And of course and Colter went from calling him God Emperor Trump to dumping on him. So good for them. I think they were close enough that they saw something before other people did. Who knows what the motivation was, but at least they got that right. You know, when I met Matt Drudge, I thanked him for what he did with Baby Samuel. If you remember, he had a show on News and the Baby Samuel thing was that operation for spina bifida. It was in utero operation and when they were doing the operation, the baby reached its hand up. Remember that small hand reaches up and grabs the pinky of the surgeon that's doing it. Somebody snapped a picture. It is over at Vanderbilt University, and that was a real important moment. It humanized the children that are being ripped apart in the womb. It also had an effect for some friends of ours who had a baby who had spina bifida, and they had that operation as well, probably mitigated She still is unable to walk completely, but I think it helped to mitigate it somewhat. It was pretty severe. They had it at Vanderbilt University. So when I met Matt Drudge, I said, you don't want to thank you for doing that? That was really important, and he pausters, I can what, and he goes, oh, oh that he goes, I just did that because I wanted to get out of contract with Fox. He wasn't pro life. He was just wanting to get out of that contract. But you know, that's the way things go. He wanted to get out of a contract with God used that for good in a lot of people's lives, and so, but I knew he was also libertarian terms of politics, I can't understand for the life of me how anybody who supports liberty, who supports free markets, how any Christian who supports life can support him. I don't get it at all. Of course, these other people say, oh, he's all pro life. Yeah, he tells you he is. They stopped the plan Parenthood funding and then restarted it quietly. But folks, we've got to understand pro life is from cradle to grave, actually from preborn to grave. So you don't kill babies in the womb. That also means you don't kill babies in a room by dropping a bomb on them. That's also pro life. That is equally important. Yeah, you can get all excited and oppose abortion or euthanasia. How about stopping wars. Why isn't that a concern of the Christian community. You should oppose euthanasia, you should oppose abortion, but you have to oppose war. Unless the war is to fight off an aggressor who is killing people, then it is justified. What Iran is doing now is justified. What Israel and the United States are doing is not justified. They are the Nazis in this equation right here. Earlier, Israeli defense forces that had conducted a wave of airstrikes targeting to Iran and other parts of Iran. So, you know, while CNN and mainstream media boasts about how effective the US surgical strikes are and all the rest of this stuff, they are largely silent on the fact that there are also strikes against Israel. As a matter of fact, the last several days over the weekend, they had the biggest strikes that they'd ever had before in Israel, and then on Monday as well. And so what is going to happen after all of this stuff? They just keep gambling with our lives. They gamble with a peace and prosperity of this country. As a matter of fact, when you look at Ben Shapiro, he's telling us all the missiles are gone.
Speaker 5: Right, they have been reduced in their military capacity. Their ballistic missile launchers are largely gone.
Speaker 2: So how come there's more waves of attacks?
Speaker 5: Forward capacity with their terrorist arms basically gone, their nuclear program under mountains of rock. So what do they have left? How do they maintain power with no economy, with no ability to pay their guys, with no forward capacity?
Speaker 2: Maybe what you're doing is lying about it.
Speaker 5: So is the only thing that they can do, truly is race to a nuke. That's right, the only thing they can do.
Speaker 2: And so that's what this action is causing.
Speaker 5: Presumably this current action was the idea that Ron was so trapped the only way they could break out was a breakout to a nuclear weapon and turn themselves into a hermit state like North Korea. Yeah, right, is the reason why they won't just give up the nukes. If they give up the nukes, they're gone.
Speaker 6: They know it.
Speaker 5: If they give up their nuclear capacity or the race to a nuke, then they are a weakened military structure sitting atop a population of ninety million people, most of whom hate them, and that is incredibly dangerous for them.
Speaker 2: And so now, well you know, wouldn't you, because that's what Israel has become, what the Zionist project has become. Yeah, A people talk about a hermit state, use Israel as an example. They've isolated themselves from everybody in the world. Is anybody talking about how awful North Korea is right now? Well, no, North Korea is. If they had a chance, they would be killing people. But they're staying within their borders. Not so with Israel. Israel is far more of a pariah at this point in time than North Korea.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 2: I know, the people in North Korea are insane. We've got an insane leader in the White House as well. Everybody's concerned about what Kim John Nunn will do. But the whole world is watching Trump. He is the person in the spotlight right now. Iran says alleged US Israeli strikes it Iran's nuclear fuel cycle, and so they're going to blow up these nuclear power plants that have been built by the Russians in Iran. How crazy is that? It is a violation of the immunity of peaceful nuclear facilities. But we don't care about international rules, we don't care about morality, we don't care about attacking civilians, terrorizing people, because that's what terror is. Terror is the US or the threat of force against civilian populations, primarily in order to achieve your political goals. Isn't that what Trump is doing. As a matter of fact, Israel has approved an updated list of energy and infrastructure targets in Iran as a contingency plan. You see, Trump's values have become the Zionist values. Hey, let's negotiate with him and then we'll do a sneak attack and stab him in the back forward negotiating that type of thing. I'm just disgusted with these people, thoroughly disgusted with him. As a matter of fact, Trump has threatened to take out the entire country or on tonight, we'll see what he does again. You can't take the guy at his word because he's such a liar and grifter.
Speaker 8: Mister president, how would it not be a work run Straan Iran's bridges and power plants because they killed forty five thousand people in the grass and puney more than that, they couldn't as much as six sheep they killed.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you planning to kill?
Speaker 1: We have to stop them, and we can't let them.
Speaker 2: Have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 9: Very simple.
Speaker 2: They want a nuclear weapon. They've been trying for a long time.
Speaker 3: I stopped them with the Obama It's a horrible.
Speaker 1: Around nuclear deal.
Speaker 3: I stopped him in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the reality is is that Oman and the Gulf State said, you know again, it was from the very beginning they were helping to moderate this. They rushed back to the United States because they knew that the US was going to preemptively strike, and they said, look, they've put a lot of stuff here on the table. They're going to let people inspect it. You know, Israel has never done any of that, right And as a matter of fact, you talked about how they got the nuclear bomb. Ben Shapiro's uncle was suspected of having that delivered to Israel. Kind of interesting, isn't it. And he worked for a company that appeared to be the place where it came from. So a report from Wall Street Journal that the US military is making preparations for potential strikes and energy targets and Iran. Again, this will be for the Zionists. They want the Greater Israel project and to get control of all these countries, they need to destroy them all, just like Gaza. Well that's a lot of bombs, and bombs are kind of expensive. So I talked about will threaten the Iranians and we'll say we're going to blow up all your infrastructure, all of your production capacity. They counter strike and say, well, if you do that, then we will do that to the Gulf states that are nearby, which they're capable of doing. And so Israel and Zionist Trump, their puppet keep pushing and if they do that, they will destroy the Middle East. They'll set it on fire. In spite of what these liars and Zionist propagandas like propagandists like Ben Shapiro saying the largest retaliation against Israel happened this last weekend and again on Monday. They know that Iran can destroy the Middle East infrastructure and they want that to happen that's exactly the outcome that they wants. What the Zionists want, because the zion has project, folks, and simplest terms, is to kill people and take their land. That's why there was an ultra orthodox rabbi on there. He says, it's a violation of Torah. You know, you look at the tame commandments, don't steal, don't kill. They kill in order to steal. As a matter of fact, this is what it looks like. This is a this is a guy who's a Christian, I think, and here are some settlers quote unquote settlers coming in just smashing up his shop. This, folks, is a metaphor of what the state of Israel wants to do to the entire Middle East. Destroy everything. We'll take it over and we'll rebuild it. We'll destroy it to kill it. Yeah. Now he tries to take out the camera, but he's not able to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is what Zionism is, folks. This is what's going on with this war with Iran. That's the basis of the entire project. So again Israel attacked more petrochemical plants and this is why this is going to be much worse than lockdowns. And embargoes because they're destroying the production capability is going to take a long time to get that back on. Israel has announced that it was behind the attack on these on South Pars. Does this violate Israel's prior pledge to Trump to not take you in lateral action against South Bars? Do they ever keep their word? No, not even to him.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: So it is the normalization of war crimes that we're looking at here. Ronnie and leaders fear that without proper and final resolution of the country will just get attacked again. And so that's why they said, we're not interested in the forty five day cease fire. We don't believe you'd honor it anyway. Look at what Israel has done in Gaza. Look at what you did when we were negotiating with you. You attacked us twice last summer and then again in February. So they said, without something concrete here, the country will get attacked again, whether it's a year from now or whether it's seven years down the road. So you reminded the world that Tehran has quote a better, very bitter experience negotiating with the US. Talks at this moment remain absolutely incomplete. He said with ultimatums crimes and threats to commit crimes, said the Foreign Minister of Iran. And so the whole world now sees Israel as pariah, and the United States says Priya, and rightfully so, rightfully so. As a matter of fact, the Foreign Minister of Iran a Ragchi, I think is what he pronounced his name. Speaking in France, he said Trump's threats to wipe out civilian infrastructure. He said, this threat amounts to the normalization of war crimes and of genocide. And again the genocide charges are not hyperbole, folks. If you go out and you you celebrate, and you lobby for and you celebrate, drink champagne to the fact that you can now have a death penalty for Palestinians, and only for Palestinians, not for Jews, not for the Ubermensch. Right, how's that different from Hitler? It's the same thing exactly. Potential globally catastrophic escalation looming tonight. The Middle East mediators are communicating with Iran, and the United States have had a proposed forty five day ceasefire, but they're not going to fall for that if they don't make a deal. I'm blowing up everything over there, said Trump. His threats to lay waste to Iran's civilian infrastructure has elicited Iranian promises to retaliate in kind across the Persian Gulf. Folks, they're not going to forget what he does. At some point in time, they will retaliate here in the United States as well. This is what Trump is preparing for you, for your children, for your grandchildren. He is storing up wrath for the future. Among other things, Trump is demanding that Iran weakened the ballistic missile system that's now used twice to retaliate against US and Israeli aggression, and to ceasee any nuclear enrichment, even though Iran is otherwise privileged to do so because they have signed the Nuclear non Proliferation Treaty, which Israel has never done. Who's more dangerous here? You know what good would it do to have a treaty with Israel anyway? It's just treachery perfidy, like we saw in the negotiations of Kushner Witkough Zero. Hedge says, we should note that there's a growing number of veterans and other people we're pointing to factors like the involvement of the Sea one thirty cargo craft and the location of their makeshift airfield. Theorizing that the rescue was actually a failed attempt to capture Iran's cash of sixty percent enriched uranium, so maybe it was a diversion. Who knows. That has been the big factor that Trump trumpeted even as they were getting planes shot down. That was his talking about how wonderful that was that they were able to mount a rescue operation. It's like, well, you're the one who started the war. So they had two see one thirty aircraft one hundred million dollars each destroyed intentionally because they had issues, I guess. But the four helicopters shut shot down in a couple of jests, one of them a warthog, the other one, what was it, an F fifteen Eagle. I think it was. Veterans are ripping Trump for threatening civilian targets. This was MS Now Alex Cabot spoke to several veterans at an American Legion post in Miami. He said, well, we heard President Trump is being asked about blowing up civilian infrastructure of the bridge's power plants, and he argued, that's not a crime. What do you make of the president's rhetoric about that issue? Do you think that's the way the commander in chief should be conducting himself and this war? One guy, Rick Schmeck said, I'm totally against it. It's not it's a war crime. I mean, how do you win a war by destroying a country? It's just to even said it. It would take you to rebuild infrastructure that he wants to blow up tomorrow. So let's hope that they negotiate. Let's hope this never happens. And there was another veteran there they spoke to, and of course they're going to speak to the guys who are against it. I got to say, why wouldn't they all be against it? Why wouldn't we as Americans be against it? That is not in our best interest. And so we look at the pushback and as Trump is raging, as I said yesterday, it tells you a couple of things. Tells you, first of all, that he's not winning as he says he is, or he wouldn't be upset. He's put himself into a corner. That was what produced this kind of rage. And because he's in a corner that he put himself in. He's now become very dangerous. Tucker Carlson raged at him over the Easter weekend. He said, who do you think you are? And you know he was putting out the F word on Easter attacking other people's religion. Well, let's talk about you know, what's more important an F bomb and the crass vulgarity of Trump, which we always knew was there. What's more important that or actually real bombs that he's going to drop on people in a terrorist attack. And again, it's out of frustration, it's out of desperation, that's what's producing this. Tucker wrote a long post and he ended up by saying, we are not a theocracy, and God willing, we will never be because theocracies corrupt the religion. I have said that for the longest time, and that when you mix church and state, what you get is state. It always destroys the religion that tries to use it. You know, we're going to baptize people at the point of a sword, Well it corrupts that religion as well. James Carvell says Trump is losing it. He said, this man is deteriorating at a really rapid rate. And when he went on with Ari Melber to talk, he used Alex Jones as the example. So Miller told Carville, he said, I'm going to show you Alex Jones, not because he's a source for anything, but only because he has been in this right wing swamp. Now he was actually the leader, it's actually the leader of the propaganda unit, telling everybody it was three D chess. He's the one who created that echo chamber, whether it's getting Trump elected forty chess yeah, forty chess yeah, whether it's getting him elected or you know, driving people to January sixth, picking their pocket and setting them up. He was always at the core part of that. But of course now he looks at it. After cheering Trump for ten years, he realizes that Trump is losing it and everybody sees it. So again it's not about principles, it's about polls. It's about how can he make money. You can make money now by switching sides. So that's exactly what he'll do, purely mercenary. It was not even a year ago that Alex Jones was cheering the police state, cheering Trump's war crimes in Venezuela and again when we look at this, How in the world do you start murdering people on the high seas going back after you've blown up their ship and they're shipwrecked, you finished their job off. That is a war crime, That is terrorism. How do you support that? How do you cheer that? Now he changes? Nothing has changed, Nothing has changed about Trump. He's just extended this to the global economy, this insanity, this war crimes. But he was committing war crimes long before that. You excuse him, You cheer him for what he was doing with ice, You cheer him for these criminal actions in Venezuela. But now you've had it out right, Alex, when the Iran threat vanished overnight from weeks away to no threat at all. Not long ago, Iran was just described as an imminent threat. Now we're told it wasn't a threat after all. What changed? Well, this is from an American thinker. A shift is playing out in real time as a narrative around the Iran war evolves. A recent Rasmussen Report poll found that a majority of likely US voters believe the conflict has been successful so far. So why don't we come home? Why do we have to destroy the country now? If you know, declare victory and leave instead of becoming a heinous war criminal. Well, because they admire Genghis Khan instead of Jesus Christ. That was made pretty clear to us before this happened here again, Uh, Shapiro is going to destroy the entire country anyway. We you know, we don't. They don't have any missiles or air force or navy or anything. But we got to destroy them. You know, only we are allowed to have nuclear weapons because for US, nuclear weapons are deterrent. But it's not, and it would be a deterrent for people to attack Iran as well. They want to be free to attack Iran whenever they feel like it. That's the real issue that is there. So Trump and first Lady Malaniya tell the children of Iran that the US is fighting for their future. They did this at the White House Easter egg roll. I think we're all getting rolled in this thing here. And she actually said a reporter asked her about a message for the children who find themselves in war zones, but this is happening, dawling for their future right so they would be able to be safe and used to come. She said, I guess the same kind of lies that she tells about how she wants ai and robots to teach your children and your grandchildren. Yeah, people are pure evil, quite frankly as they say that Trump is pushing them to hurry up and finish my bunker ballroom. Right, this is the difference between them and us. The Trump class of billionaires are going to have their own bunker ballrooms to write out the wars that they start while the rest of us die or fight. So you know, he's out there, and on the weekend that we choose to celebrate Christ's resurrection, his death and resurrection, he brings in Laura Ingram and I saw somebody put this up on Twitter and said, isn't this amazing that Donald Trump has the guts to do this? What other present would put up a picture of Jesus Christ? Man, It's very cool, It's very cool. Oh my, they're great, isn't they great? Just what up yesterday? Is that Jesus? I thought that Jesus looked like cavisl or something. Right, they can't make up their mind. They don't know what Jesus looks like first of all. Secondly, why does he have And it just went up yesterday so I could virtue signal about it for my holiday I call Easter. Why does he put it up? You know, first of all, there's nothing special about a picture of Jesus as somebody imagine. It's not Jesus, okay, and he doesn't care what Jesus said. But he takes an alleged picture of Jesus, puts it on the wall, and puts a curtain over it. He's got a closet Jesus. He's got his own personal Jesus in a closet. His LGBT merchandise is all over his website when he's running for president. But Jesus is behind curtains. Yeah, it's curtains for Christianity. Quite frankly, he has nothing to do with Christ's death and resurrection. This is all about Easter eggs and Easter bunnies. And hey, let me show the Fox News people. I've got a picture that's supposed to be Christ, and I've got it behind some curtains. Isn't that great? And so then he gets even stranger. He actually spent more time with Easter money than he did with Jesus, which I imagine makes him feel more comfortable. He's going to have to answer to the Lord Jesus Christ. One day, he doesn't have to answer to the easter money. Here's Trump with easter money.
Speaker 1: It gets much more hostile than around?
Speaker 2: Does it get much more crazier than this?
Speaker 3: They are very tough people, and there are others like that. You don't mind when the enemy is weak, but that enemy is strong, not so strong like he.
Speaker 2: Stands there with an Easter bunny next time you in fact right down there. Not too strong at all in my opinion. But we're soon going to find out, aren't we. Is that insanity or what? He's up there? Threatening to start a global depression. He's threatening to destroy an entire country, and he's got this easter money standing. Next time, I said, you know, this reminds me of that Jimmy Stewart movie Harvey. You know, so are these people in the room with you right now? Trump, all these people that you're talking about. How about Harvey the Puka? Is he there? Well? Who knows who that easter bunny was? Somebody had an interesting piece of AI artwork. Here. Here's Marco Rubio taking a break. He takes the easter bunny head off and he sets down as a cigarette. This is insane, folks. Trump is literally crazy, and I don't care where it came from. I don't care if it's dementia, personality disorder, ego, I don't care. Everybody can see he's a madman with a nuclear button and the world's largest military, and he's using it as a matter of fact. He's either saying, yeah, please keep bombing. Trump claims Iranians are begging the US to keep attacking the country. He said, you said, Iranians would be mad if you stop these attacks. If you stop these attacks, said one member of the press. But why should they want you to blow up their infrastructure? Why would they want you to cut off their power? Wouldn't that be punishing Iranians for the action of that regime. That was from ABC reporter Mary Bruce. Trump told her the Iranian people are quote, They're willing to suffer in order to have freedom. We've had numerous intercepts, he said, they say, please keep bombing. Bombs that are dropping near their homes, Please keep bombing. Do it. People that are living for the bombs are exploding, he said. And when we're not hitting those areas, they're saying, please come back, come back, come back. Bomb some more. This is Doctor Strangelove fantasy. I guess you know how the Iranians stopped worrying and learned to love the bombs because they're coming from the USA. Isn't that great? Just love it when they bomb us, when they kill us. The President said that was evident during the protests earlier this year, where governor government snipers would kill women in the streets. Well, you know, let's talk about what we did to start this war, right, do we do that type of thing? That's the reason you don't attack civilians. And again, this goes back to this what about isn't well, you know Biden did such insight, so now I'm entitled to do it, or the Democrats will do the same. Trump did this, so now I can do it. Well, the Iranian regime did this, so now I can kill Iranian civilians.
Speaker 9: My name's Josephine Gilbel.
Speaker 10: I'm a farmer intelligence officer. I spent seventeen years in the US Army. I was a counter terrorism officer, and I want to give you the definition of terrorism.
Speaker 9: Terrorism is the pre meditated use.
Speaker 10: Of violence or threat of violence against civilians or property to induce fear, coercion, or intimidation aimed at government or societies to achieve political, religious, or ideological objectives. Given this information and Donald Trump's pictures, right there.
Speaker 9: Now to the bombing of Manob.
Speaker 10: One hundred and sixty five little girls were killed by United States Tomahawks from a United States vessel in the.
Speaker 9: Area of operation.
Speaker 10: A modern Tomahawk missile is equipped with onboard cameras, real time targeting imagery. Satellite imagery is constantly collected by several intelligence agencies several countries in real time. Now, let's talk about when the attack started on Eon ten am.
Speaker 9: At ten a m Israel, along with the United States, began attacking Ethon.
Speaker 10: By ten twenty, the staff at Minob's school began evacuating the children. Multiple sources, including intelligence reports, regional sources, and US officials are required to confirm a target for the US Navy and military operations to ensure accuracy.
Speaker 9: And reduce errors. This is how it works.
Speaker 10: Why we just bombed the school knowing it was a school?
Speaker 9: Who are the terrorists?
Speaker 10: Who are the bad guys in this story? By our own definition of terrorism? And I can say this as a farmer counter terrorist officer, we are the terrorists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can always make the claim, well, that was a mistake, right, we hag seth warpet, got rid of the people who are going to review the targets and so forth. When we got Palumteer out there picking targets. We've got to have a lot of targets. We got to make this really big. This is got to be a blitz creak. I need a thousand targets on the first day. Okay, grab a bunch of targets, Get as many as you can. And so there's this push a quota for targets. We have cut back on the people who are going to verify this stuff. So you could always say that, and yet she pointed out it's under constant surveillance. Why didn't they see the kids evanqueting and redirect this or pull it back or something. But nevertheless, we could argue back and forth about that. I think she's right. But now Trump is out there boasting about how he's going to target civilians an infrastructure, so there's no question that he's a terrorist. That was a clip that came out before his episode or whatever it was that caused him to tweet out the things that he did over the weekend. Margie Taylergreen says on Easter morning, this is what President Trump posted, and she retweeted the thing. You know it's gonna I'm going to effing destroy them or what?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: That whole thing just that everyone in his administration that claims to be a Christian needs to fall on their knees and beg forgiveness from God and stop worshiping the president and intervene in his madness. I know all of you, and I know him, and he has gone insane, and all of you are complicit. I'm not defending Iran. Let's be honest about all this. The strait is closed because the US and Israel started the unprovoked war against Iran based on the same nuclear lies that they've been telling for decades that any moment Iran would develop a nuclear weapon. And isn't it amazing that even though Natanya, who's been lying about this for thirty something years, but now even as they say, well, we've destroyed basically the country's infrastructure and all the rest of so, but you know, they could still do this nuclear bomb at any moment now, so I got to keep bombing them. That's not the agenda. The agenda is the greater Israel land grab and their willingness and desire to kill people they consider to be subhuman compared to them. That's what this is really about. She said. You know who has nuclear weapons? Israel? They have more. They are more than capable of defending themselves. That's what the deterrence is for, right without the US having to fight their wars and kill innocent people and children and pay for them to do all of this. We as Christians should be reminded that the Son of God died and rose in the grave so that we could be forgiven once in all for our sins. Jesus commanded us to love one another, to forgive one another, even our enemies. Our president, says Marjorie Taylor Green, is not a Christian. Oh, I didn't know that where words and actions should not be supported by Christians. Christians in this administration should be pursuing peace instead of warpeach lethality. That's my comment, urging the president to make peace and not escalating a war that is hurting people. And again that was in response to his crazy tweet. Open the effing straight You crazy anyway or you'll be living in hell. Just watch praise be to Allah again. How can anybody look at this guy and still support him? As a Freethought Project points out the liberation quote unquote of hell Trump's Iran ultimatum and the death of America first gaslighting. The publican is supporting the slaughter of innocence is a tale as old as the state itself, writes Free Thought Project. If we don't abandon this cult of personality, history is about to violently repeat itself. This guy is literally hitler folks. You know, just call it Operation Epstein Furur. That's what it really is, Not fury but their furor. Trump claimed that the ninety three million people of Iran actually want the United States to destroy their civilian infrastructure, please bomb us some more. It is the ultimate savior complex. Again. Trump just keeps going back into this messianic mode, this bizarre fantasy he's got, This arrogant delusion doesn't exist in a vacuum, says Free Thought Project. It requires a vast, compliant network of useful idiots to regurgitate the propaganda and to cheer for the slaughter. Throughout history, the most brutal tyrants didn't achieve their massive body counts through sheer force. Alone. They relied on enthusiastic cheerleaders who mistook bloodlust for patriotism. Stalin had his loyalists defending the Gulag as necessary for the safety of the state. Mal had his zealous students who were enforcing the Great Leap forward while millions starved to death. Hitler had an entire nation convinced that national greatness superseded the lives of peaceful individuals. Today, the American war machine has its own modern equivalent in the form of social media influencers like Cat Turd and Gunter Eagleman, who have entirely abandoned their so called anti war posturing to salivate over the prospect of flattening a sovereign nation. So he can include Alex joneson that he was doing that back with Venezuela and he was cheering the police state that he had done four documentaries to oppose. Again, it's about the money, folks, It's always about the money. And they point out here, Matt Walsh said Trump fans, and they said this about a decade ago, our quote, intellectual empty vessels ready to adopt whatever position Trump just took, and then to abandon it as soon as he does it really is our will in And I said this, what was it yesterday? I think, I said, when you look at the moral relativism and the postmodernism of the left, we're looking at this. What is it with these people? You know? What is a woman? I don't know? You know, whatever, you got your truth? I got my truth. Let's not argue about the truth. As we were talking about that yesterday with Katanji Brown Jackson and the Supreme Court. You know, why why is she even there? I mean, if you're a postmodernist, if you can't tell what a man and a woman is, why are you going to argue over the law. Well, because she's just there to push her idea of what's true. See, that's they've got one truth, and that is that there is no truth. But they do have their preferences that they're going to push you. And I said, so that's the crazy, crazy left and conservatives and people on the right have seen this and mocked it and shaking their heads over that. And yet what do they do. What did they get their truth? Well, the truth is whatever Trump says, and when Trump says something different tomorrow, that will become the truth.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: It is completely orwell in we look at it. And as they point out, Trump stood at a podium March the thirty first explicitly stated, regime change is not our goal, and then he within seven minutes he said regime change is what we want. Regime change was not our goal.
Speaker 3: We never said regime change, but regime change has occurred.
Speaker 1: But we also won regime change.
Speaker 3: We have a regime change like nobody thought it was possible.
Speaker 2: There you go, yeah, what is it? Then the moving goalpost of his undeclared war. Marco Rubio had the audacity to tweet that Iran should focus on funding the wall. Sorry, that was Trump ten years ago, of funding the well being of the people rather than it's military. Yet almost simultaneously, Trump admitted that the US cannot afford basic domestic needs. Again the welfare state that the left wants. I don't support that, but he doesn't support anything. He doesn't want to fix the infrastructure. Nothing. We can't do that. We got worse to fight. As a matter of fact, this is the clip of Rubio.
Speaker 11: Imagine in Iran that instead of spending their wealth billions of dollars supporting terrorist or weapons, had spent that money helping the people of Iran.
Speaker 2: You have a much different country.
Speaker 3: We have to take care of one thing, military protection. The United States can't take care of daycare.
Speaker 1: That has to be up to a state.
Speaker 9: We can't take care of daycare.
Speaker 3: We're a big country, we have fifty states, we have all these other people who are fighting wars. We can't take care of daycare. It's not possible for us to take care of daycare, Medicaid, medicare, well, all these individual things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Yeah, double think, double speak lies. The most dangerous part of any regime isn't the tyrant standing at the podium, but the thousands of empty vessels who are laughing and cheering on the front row. If you find yourself cheering on social media at a terror campaign waged against a civilian population, you are not on the side of liberty and you are not putting America first. And oh, by the way, we should be putting this on all these idiots who put out there, I voted for this, I love this. You didn't vote for that. You're told by Trump that he's going to do exactly the opposite. So you're a liar just like him, and you've shown that you're nothing but a cult follower. You voted for Trump. You didn't vote for any principles, you didn't vote for any actions. It's just whatever Trump does. I love it. So No, you did not vote for this because he campaigned against it. History is a graveyard of cults who traded their principles from proximity to power. Every single time it ends in catastrophic bloodshed, writes Free Thought Project. We have to reject this march to war and embrace voluntarist solutions that are built on peace, because no politician is coming to save us. Liberty will never be delivered on the tip of a missile. You know. Liberty is the founders said, is a blessing from God, folks. And what we are seeing now as our liberty is evaporating so rapidly in every aspect of our life, you think that's a curse. You think Trump is a curse. This is a guy who's raging now. Like Hitler in the bunker. He's very angry. He's rolling heads as aids break the bad news to him, say some endless This is reported by the New Republic greg Sergeant Kate Aronoff. They said they've had some sources. Time Magazine reported that the White House Advisor Susie Wilds, fears that Trump is being fed a bill of goods without about the popularity of the war. Again, what does it matter to her? It just matters whether or not the war is popular or not, whether or not it is winnable, not whether or not it is moral or justified. None of that matters to her. Just is it popular? So she fears that it's really hurting the GOP chances in the midterms. Yeah, this sky, as I said before, is going to be worse for the Republicans than Jimmy Carter was for the Democrats. So she fears it's hurting the GOP's chances in the midterms. That's an understatement. Trump's polster Tony Fabrizio, has conducted studies showing its unpopularity in a small group of aids delivered the bad news to Trump. I think it's hard for some pundits to accept that Trump's war has made him even more unpopular. That's just not how things are supposed to work. And they've never done that before, I mean always in the past. You know, when we talk about this with Cherl Slinty, you know, when all things fail, they take you to war because everybody rallies around the leader during the war. Well, that's happening in Iran. It's not happening in the US because we are the aggressor. And that's why I wrote the piece that I did, which went over like a lead balloon on substanc Now, where's our false flag? You know, you at least have to build a consensus, even if it's over a false flag and a lie. He went to war without the public supporting it, without being told what they're fighting for, what the goal is, without any discussion. He's so arrogant that when they lie to us, they don't even bother to come up with something that's plausible. As we saw in Minnesota over and over again between Christinome, between Donald Trump, they just make up stories about what everybody had already seen on video from multiple angles. They didn't even care enough to look at one video. They just made up lies about it. And when it comes to starting a major war to creating a global depression, they don't bother to tell anybody, then bother to get a consensus. Because he doesn't care anymore. He can do whatever he wants. They didn't even have the dignity to haul out a Colin Powell type of figure to lie to us. You know, again, where are the lies come on? Usually this is served with a side helping, heaping helping of lies or something to start a war. They didn't even bother to do that. They just go in cold, didn't warn people up with that. They just kind of went in there. And there was no lead up. There was no sort of attempt to cultivate some sort of popular support or even a real sense that Iran posed a threat. So Greg Sergeant expressed hope that Trump's realization of the scale of the backlash could call him to hunt for a resolution quickly, preventing Iran from turning into a year's long quagmire. Well, it's going to be years long quagmire for the GOP regardless of what happens with this war. But it's going to be even worse if the war continues. So Susie Wiles is telling Trump, Sir, whoever's telling you that is going well, that it's going well is lying to you, And this is going to kill us in the midterms. And again, even you can't pin your hopes on Susie Wilds because all she cares about is a popularity number one, number two. She's been diagnosed with cancer. I don't know she got that from the MRA turbo shots from backsdaddy or what. But she's probably going to be gone a good deal time if she doesn't leave altogether, because she'll probably go down the whole, you know, chemo stuff and everything else, just like the AMA demands. So reporter asked Trump, do you believe that God supports this, the US actions in this war? Again, that is never the answer. When you see somebody, as I said before, we see somebody say God is on our side, that's that's a big red flag. It should be a big red flag for you. Now, the question is the same question that Joshua said to the people of Israel, not the Zionists, not the Lacud party, to the people of Israel. He said, who is on the Lord's side? Come to me? That's the question now, whether or not God is on our side? Everybody, every ten pot dictator claims that no, whether or not you're on God's side. And we can know that not by the posters that we hang on the wall. We can know that by what we do. Trump said, Well, God is good and God wants to see people taken care of. God doesn't like what's happening. I don't like what's happening. Everyone says, I enjoy it. I don't enjoy this. I don't like seeing people kill. He's the one who's doing the killing. So if you don't like it, just stop it. Have a moonpie, chill out. Stop killing people. He threatened Iran to open up the He says glory to God as he threatens Iran to wipe them off the face of the earth, right forty eight hours before all hell is going to rain down on them. Certainly sounds like he's enjoying this, and so a lot of prominent MAGA figures have accused Donald Trump of going insane and doing it over the Easter holidays. Imagine that, you know he's doing it to fend the Easter Bunny. Well, Easter Bunny is certainly on his side. He saw that there. The Presky's standing right there. Next time, you know, nodding his ears. Tuesday, we power plant Day and Bridge Day all wrapped up in one in Iran, and there'll be nothing like it. Yeah, we're supposed to believe that he doesn't like doing this. He's just pure evil he's purely unhinged, as Marjorie Tayler Green had said before, and she wasn't the only one saying that. Praise be to Allah on Easter Money Morning. I love how this went from We're freeing the Iranian people to We're sending them back to the Stone Age and stealing their oil, said Vance Murphy, who claims that he's voted for Trump six times because he's including primaries. I may six times Trump voter. He said, I've voted thousands of hours to defending this soob he didn't say that, I said that and helping him get elected, that being said, and vote the twenty fifth, and let's try to salvage anything we can from this disaster America. First, then Clint Russell, host of a podcast that he calls Liberty Lockdown. Hey, Clint, did you start this? If you started this in twenty twenty, why would you still support Trump up to this point? You didn't get it when he went to war with US domestically. You didn't get it when he used a bio weapon on us. You didn't get that he was at war with the American people. You know, lockdown is a jail term. He jailed the country. He went to war with Main Street for the benefit of Wall Street. He threw monkey wrenches in the supply chain. Then, so yeah, liberty lockdown, right, he said, I'm losing a lot of followers. I don't care. I'm right, you're wrong. This war is an abomination and Trump is clearly insane. Well, that's right, he is, and I'm glad that he gets it now. But there's no no metals being handed out for this except this is now, and this is now an existential issue for all of us. Quite frankly, and even for the worst of the cheerleaders. Alex Jones. He got a Drudge Report link here, total cuckoo town, says Alex Jones. Yeah, yeah, here we are a decade later. He's been cheering for Trump. He's left the reservation before, and the rat jumps back on the ship and then jumps off of it every time the sea gets rough. But here he is, he's jumping off again because it's about poles. It's not about principles, he says, hands down, this is Alex Jones and my thirty two years on air, nothing has ever even come close to how much danger we're in and the insanity of what's unfolding and the nightmare that Trump has become. He says, it's the madness of King George, the third twenty fifth Amendment, whatever you want to call it. He says, we look at the foreign control of Israel. If you look at him changing stories every time, all this is insane. Yeah, he says, they're threatening to destroy the Middle East and set on fire with the Easter money standing next to him, he says, now they're floating nuclear They're so crazy. Who knows? He said not. I'm saying. Notice you don't hear Trump advisor Roger Stone, said Alex Jones, he said, where's Roger? For a week plus, he can't even go on air. He's so freaked out. These people have had hours long conversations with Trump. Now, I'll tell you Roger doesn't. But Roger wants to set out this storm quietly. He's hoping this is all going to blow over so then he can have his cake and eat it too. Look, you can always milk the maga herd for more money, can't you. Because Roger has gone off on Donald Trump in the past as well. Remember what happened right after January sixth. You know he's dead he's dead, you know, and dead to me. So yeah, he's been dead to me for quite a while. I'm glad to see people moving at again. At this point, what do we do? What do we do? I mean, they can say he certainly evidences that he is insane. I think we need to have a higher standard for sanity for somebody who's got their finger on the button, don't you. You know, just as I've said in the past, we have a certain standard for behavior and when you are allowed to use force, even lethal force, in defense of your life. And I said, when we look at the immunity that is given to the police for anything and everything that they do, I disagree with that. I've said in the past the police need to be held to a higher standard, and that certainly is true of the president. He needs to be held to a much higher standard of sanity than anybody else. And yet he's not held to any standard. Just like the police. He appears to have absolute immunity. And it's people like JD. Vance and all the rest of them who are giving him that absolute immunity. Well, let's take a look at some of the comments here before we go to break militant Milankovich. Thank you for the tip. He has gifted ten subs as well. Thank you so much, he said, I hope everyone as well, David, and this is for the gas tank. Thank you. I appreciate that. And Stealth Patriot, thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. He said, if there was a Nuremberg two point zero trial, Trump, keg Breath and bib would be on the business end of a rope and adjust world. And of course in a just world that would be true of Fauci as well. Everybody was talking about Nuremberg two point zero back then, but of course, remember Facie was also protected by Trump.
Speaker 11: Well, one thing we do know is than when Biden left office, he was granted this very bizarre pardon where he got a pardon that goes back to twenty fourteen for crimes he was never accused of, never convicted. I mean, it's got to be one of the first times that anybody's ever been here.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I think it should be challenged, and so we have. Under the Biden administration, I sent criminal referrals for Anthony Fauci to Merrick Garland twice, and I sent them evidence that he had lied to Congress which was a felony. They just ignored me. I've been working with Bobby Kennedy and he's been very helpful on this. I have good relationship with him. He's given us a lot of information, and we've looked at the communications, and in Anthony Fauci's communications, we now have evidence that he was telling people like Francis Collins, read this and destroy it. Well, you can't do that. The executive branch, when they communicate, they're required to keep their communications, and they're required to do it on government devices. So we have this evidence, and I've summarized it again in a criminal referral to Trump's Attorney general, and I still haven't gotten action.
Speaker 2: But there's a couple of reasons we shouldn't hold your breath.
Speaker 12: He didn't get away with lying, he shouldn't get away with destroying records. But two we should check the pardon is an autopen pardon valid? And is a pardon a retrospective pardon back ten years That doesn't mention a crime. Can you can you give people a pardon for everything they didn't ten year period? I can't imagine, And I think they were my narrow that, but it didn't happen unless the drum Justice Department do something. I've been sitting down on that, so I can't get them to do anything. I can't guarantee they'll win, they might lose, but they ought to go to court. Take this, take it to court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the Trump so called Justice Department is not going to prosecute the Epstein pedophiles. They're not going to do anything. And now that Pambondi has gone, this guy Todd Blanche is even worse, much worse. As a matter of fact, Well, Guard Goldsmith's good to see a guard liberty conspiracy said. Trump again told people to watch Levin last night, and Levin talked nukes. How does Trump know what Levin will be discussing. Yeah, he is a state sponsor of terrorism himself, Mark Levin is, he's a mouthpiece but Israeli government. As a matter of fact, it's call that down traps. I can't see the rest of the comment there. Yeah, Levin is a state coordinated media right. One of the reasons I'm no longer at MRCTV as the new head of the organization is good pals with Levin. I didn't know you had left, but good for you. Thank you. For not towing that line. He said, I heard that Iron maintains power by occupying a large area of the Middle East, funding US media shows, and he said, spying, assassinating, pushing banker back, colonialism, stealing nuclear Oh oh wait a minute, that's Israel, isn't it. Yeah, that's right. They're the ones who are occupying. They're the ones who are buying the media. They're the ones who are spying on everybody. It's absolutely amazing. It's all projection, isn't it. It's all projection. Well, yeah, keep going down here. We've got terminator, tornator. Thank you very much for the tip, he said. Jason Burmas reported yesterday that the Builderberg Group is going to be this weekend in DC. This is the earliest I've heard of them having their meetings, so it's likely not a good sign. Maybe they decide, did they have to move this up because all these billionaires just don't have the cash to fly on the planes when the jet fuel goes up so much. No, that's not it. Yeah, maybe they want to get this soul. They want to have their meeting before we've got some kind of a world war lockdown that's going on. Yeah. DGA thank you for the tip, he says. David Tyler OLIVERA did a deep dig into the H one B visa program in Frisco, Texas and ten years it's gone from two percent to over thirty six percent. He would make a great guest. This is what Ohio will look like if vivek wins. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure that absolutely Well, well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Day than anything using free speech to free minds, it's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 13: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back. We can always hope that people wake up to Trump. Of course, people are waking up to the pharmaceutical stuff, as are reported. We've got the pharmaceutical companies Pfizer and Moderna are having difficulty getting people to line up as their lab rats to the latest mr Anda injections, supposedly because of a new strain of COVID. Do we see anybody out there dying of COVID? No? And do we see people dying of the injections? Yes, see them all the time. As a matter of fact, I thought it was interesting. I mentioned this shastro let don't play it for you. It's Woody Harrelson, And he went on Saturday Night Live three years ago trying to wake people up. I think people are starting to get the message. And he had to do it on a live program because otherwise, the media companies have all been bought by the pharma cartel, which is exactly what his joke was, and they would have taken off the joke about how they are bought and sold by the pharmaceutical companies. They would have through. So he did it on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 14: So the movie goes like this, the biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes and people can only come out if they take the cartells drugs and keep taking them over and over through the script away. I mean, who is gonna believe that crazy idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess the MAGA people would believe it if it's done by Donald Trump. That's why he had to be put in there. They would have resisted it if it had been the other tribe. But they just reject anything that they know, any principles that they know, any self respect, and fall along with Trump and then blame it on the other side. Right, That's what they wound up doing, projecting it on the other side. So now we are the situation where Ifizer and Biotech have abandoned their trial or an updated COVID teen bioweapon after the big pharmer giants were unable to attract enough US trial participants. So again, this is they were looking for about twenty five thousand, thirty thousand people in the age group of fifty to sixty four. MODERNA is reportedly facing similar requirement challenges testing its booster. This simply is not ending as a result of any safety or benefit risk concerns on their part. At least, it's being ended by people who said, we're not going to play along with this game anymore. Even when patients are willing to participate in the COVID studies, more than eighty percent fail at pre screening because they don't meet the health criteria. They said, So, you mean, after you injected so many people in this age group out of fear and out of coercion, I mean, now we are a much less healthy society. How does that work out for public health? Right? You know, pushing this vaccine on people. Cancer rates going up, blood clots going up, heart disease going up. Only about eighteen percent of Americans received booster shots during the twenty twenty five twenty twenty six season, And I guess that just shows that you can It's about twenty percent of people. You apparently can fool all the time, not just some of the time, but all of the time. So in the wake of COVID, we are left with an undeniable crisis and health, said doctor Scott Atlas. Remember when he was the great hope of people that he's going to get some sense into the Trump administration. The guy was nothing but a beard. Folks. Just look in the mirror, Scott. If you want to know why we have an undeniable crisis and health, is that almost two thirds of the people now are rating the FDA and the CDC as only fair or poor. Do we have a choice in this multiple choice things? Where does evil and corrupt come in? You know it's again Vacstaddy was his mentor there. So he said, trust in our doctors and hospitals has dropped from seventy one percent in twenty nineteen to forty in twenty twenty four. Vaccines have become a divisive issue in American politics. The US faces a crisis of public trust. And that's what RFK Junior says was his job. Trump gave him the job to restore the trust that Trump had destroyed. And he's not going to, however, restore the trust by stopping the poison RFK Juniors just standing by with that, He said, whether toward health agencies, or pharmaceutical companies, or vaccines themselves, public confidence is waning. Yeah, ours is not the reason why ours is but to inject and die, right, RFK, You said the industry and the government health service agencies that regulate them needed to re establish public confidence in vaccine science. Well, why don't you explain the science to us, first of all? And why don't you explain your authority for even existing under the constitution. This is if you're not going to end the poisoning, don't expect people to trust the poisoners. But trust is the plan. Trust the plan, that's what they call the plan. Trust. So it has been humiliating, and said one person, to see how these people people are stopping this and refusing to go along with it. So you've got there's exactly why people are ending it.
Speaker 15: You have been a big supporter of you know, whether or not this administration, but the work that had to be done there. We all know some people now that are in this government. There is a bit of a feeling like it's just same old, same old, Like no one, not even Donald Trump. But just see what we're watching Donald Trump bow down to bear Monsanto and is gonna you know, put in the party.
Speaker 2: Never saw that before, did we?
Speaker 15: Liability for protection like vaccines have so great. Let's just find ourselves in twenty years fighting these same battles over pesticides and herbicides that are poisoning us and we can't sue and we can't do anything. What has happened to free market?
Speaker 12: What has happened?
Speaker 6: Conservatives in a strategic political decision that the MAHA Coalition and the people that you represent are an inconsequential minority. They will not impact on the midterms. The midterms are a crisis, and the polling, internal polling in the in the White House is that vaccine controversy is a losing issue at the midterm and we just need to shut off all discussion. I mean, how can you have Bobby on Joe Rogan and the word vaccine ever escapes his lips.
Speaker 7: That's a tell.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's there to control people. I agree with him. Of course, you know they're looking at this like you know, who knew? Who knew? This was a betrayal. Look, Children's Health Defense is held the line there as well. They've criticized RFK Junior because he has done a one eighty, just as Trump has done a one eighty. I'm glad that people are finally seeing it. I certainly didn't support any of these people. Disgust me. This is again. Pwiser is also losing a purported outline the Trump administration Attorney General Pam Bondi, who was trying to tank clinical trial whistle blower Brooke Jackson's Claims False Claims Act lawsuit against Pfiser for allegedly using fraudulent data to obtain emergency use authorization for its operation warp Speed Vaccines and related massive pay outs from taxpayers. She wrote on Thursday on social media, So that said, you can't certify a lie. So what is an FDA authorization that is built on fraud. So if they give them, you know, that's the fruit of the poisonous tree. The fruit of the poisonous tree is still poisoned. So if they give a fraudulent document, and that's what she was seeing here as a whistleblower, they give a fraudulent document to the the FDA, CDC or whatever, and they say, okay, the rubber stamp it it's approved. Well, now you should have that approval removed. And yet Pam Bondi was shutting that down. She didn't want that case heard. She has reopened the cases to put fluorite in the water, but she's not going to allow somebody who points out there was massive fraud from Pfizer on these COVID things in order to get there tens of billions of dollars from Trump. So scrutiny is coming from across Atlantic as well, with the former Piser official telling a German pandemic inquiry that the vaccine maker cut corners on its COVID vaccine. No really helmet Startz. Piser, Europe's chief toxicologists until twenty eighteen told the inquiry the carcinogenic risk from mRNA shots was quote not investigated due to time constraints. Yeah, we got to do this at warp speed. We don't have time for tests. Yeah, I did this so fast, said Trump. Nobody could believe how fast I did it, because you skipped all the testing and the standards were lagging for its study on reproduction, fertility, pregnancy, and on newborn development. Yeah, how is that pro life?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: That's just Nazi science when you push it on pregnant women. And of course that's exactly what Bbe did in Israel Boebe Neetna, who said, you haven't done your test. That's fine, use my people as your test subjects. Yeah, go ahead, he throws under the bus. Though he wasn't involved in the COVID vaccine development, Stz said that he based his conclusions on his review of Pfizer's licensed vaccine Cormonati, and public evidence and research papers. A devout minority of Americans continue to take COVID vaccines again, a literal dying cult of safety and big government and trust of Trump. Vaccination intent is decidedly against the inoculation this season, A plurality of adults forty eight percent saying that they probably or definitely will not get one sixty percent of kids, saying the same thing years before he took over the FDA. As editor in chief of MedPage, mcarry questioned the CDC's claim that COVID had killed helped the young children, saying he had never seen any such data. Yeah, there is no data that says that. Instead, it's the vaccine that killed healthy young children. So then the question is, as head of the FDA, why has he not banned it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: This is the what is so frustrating with all this stuff. These people come in, these grifters, these liars, who tell you that they're for this when they're actually not for that. And that's what we see in spades with everybody in the Trump administration. Now I'm the peace president. No, you're the military industrial war complex president. So essentially the market itself is taking over, taking the COVID shots off of the market. Well, it's not the market, it's the people, and the same people really who nullified what Trump and Biden were doing with lockdown, the mask and all the US this stuff. Unfortunately, we didn't have any Nuremberg trials, nobody had any charges brought against them, even when they have been referred over and over again by senators by the public. You know, something needs to be done. These guys are lying, you know, they get away with this crime. And so the best that anybody can do is just refused to comply with any of this stuff.
Speaker 7: Just letting you know. The US has launched strikes on carg Island.
Speaker 2: So great, Yeah, suicide mission there. Trump doesn't care how many people he kills, folks. This is an solb that killed babies with his toxic bioweapon. He certainly doesn't care about people who signed up to fight wars for him. He has absolutely no regard for human life. What a piece of filth he is. Not Everyone was convinced the vaccine makers are being genuine. I would not be surprised if this was a ruse to force the FDA to rescind it's rule requiring trials for new boosters, said one critic. So again, that's Josh gouts Cow, I think is how he pronounced his name. He co wrote a study with the FDA and the CDC advisors on pregnancy losses after mr Anda vaccinations. So they know that they're killing babies, they're boarding babies with this and harming the babies, and yet they still go And this guy has become he realizes how evil these people are. So his cynical position is, well, you know, maybe they really can't get the people. Maybe they're just claiming that they're stopping this first of all because nobody wants their product, So why go through all the tests in the trial. You can just say, well, people, we can't find enough healthy people, or people are reluctant to do this. He said, maybe this is a ruse to get the FDA to relax all the testing of vaccines. I think that's a very likely outcome. Quite frankly, he noted that Prasad was scheduled to leave the agency at month's end, following a year of repeated takedown attempts by the media, including Wall Street Journal and Laura Lumer. The person has no fear of injections or microplastics or silicon or whatever. All over face.
Speaker 7: Laura Lumor's moved on to macroplastics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is amazing. Laura Lumer is out there trying to take down people who want to have restrictions on the vaccines. That's where this is all gone. But a surprise, his processor, Peter Marx, agreed not to reject a vaccine for kids under five, solely because it was less than fifty percent effective. In twenty twenty two. Peter Mark's hasty exit prompted severe single day plunges for gene therapy and mRNA vaccine makers a year ago. Because this is about the money, right, just like for Susie Wilds, it's about the popularity polls. For these guys, it's about the money. Teens meanwhile, or five times more likely to develop part conditions after the mRNA Trump GCI bioweapons, what a surprise. And again a non vaxxed don't have this issue at all. Teenagers rupped to five times more likely to develop myor cardatis and para cardiitis, ten times more likely to experience an anaphylactic reaction. And again Children's self defense and doctor Brian Hooker, they noticed early on that I remember this is in the fall of twenty twenty. They said, we see that you're going to use PEG to encapsulate this stuff in your injection. You're going to be injecting polyethylene glycol into people. This vaccine, these components are pegilated, and you're going to inject that in people. You're going to have a lot of people have anaphylactic shock, and so they sent that to the FDA, and the FDA's response was, well, we don't care. Tell Pfizer about it. Of course, Fiz doesn't care. There's no oversight at all. I talked about that over and over again. I said that event right there tells you all you need to know about this, this ridiculous situation we have with the FDA. So he said, ten times more likely to experience an anaphylactic reaction. They knew that, they warned it. The FDA didn't care. A thirty sevenfold higher rate of myocarditis and paracarditis among twelve to fifteen year olds who received a two dose series, So the risk goes up significantly if you have two doses. We also knew that back in twenty twenty as well, so doctor Clayton Baker, an internal medicine physician. So the study quit provides further confirmation that the second dose increases the toxicity of the product dramatically. It also confirms that the mRNA shots caused myocarditis and adolescence. Tell that to the father of the vaccine, who does care now? The father of global economic depression and World War three to follow Yeah, he will destroy anybody for his own advantage. As he's doing right now. He's probably going to wind up getting a lot of American troops killed in carg Island. But whether or not they get killed, there's going to be a lot of Iranians that are killed. And for what for his ego politics, that's really what we're looking at here. So Steve Kirsch said, well, they didn't put this, any of the stuff that I just read you in the abstract, and he goes, this was deliberate, a deliberate cover up. So these guys do the research and they've got a choice that can either lie about it or they can bury it and not put it in the abstract. He said researchers avoided even mentioning myocarditis in the abstract, aside from a vague phrase like quote increased I are ours that is the incident's rate ratios observed following second dose vaccination. He said, that can mean anything from a swollen lymph node to mild fever. They don't want to use the word myocarditis. Baker said the researchers appear to have done this despite clear evidence of a link between mRNA vaccination myorcarditis and other conditions. The evidence is indisputable. The mRNA shots came caused myacarditis and adolescents. They know. The vast majority of readers, however, never look past the first page. They read the abstract summary, and you don't put it in the abstract summary, even though it is the thing that sticks out like a sore thumb in your data. You're doing it to conceal that. Instead of calling the adverse events a warning that demands broader sampling, they call them quote insignificant due to rarity. Yeah, we hear that all the time. It's rare, you know that about the cipro of fluoride based antibiotic. It's not rare. It has happened to hundreds of thousands of people. It is not acceptable, but it is to the people who are doing this simply because they want profits. And again, Catherine Austin Fitz points out, when we look at the FDA, you know it's not just about okaying harmful bioweapon poisons. The FDA also has another role, and that is to keep us from healthy food.
Speaker 16: There's a meme going around the social media that says it perfectly. It says we've rated more raw milk raw milk farms than Epstein clients, and that says it all. So you know, there's no healthier food for you than raw milk. Unbelievable, and yet they're trying to shut down your healthy food. But the Epstein clients are free your rock and roll.
Speaker 7: M We do have a few comments here. We've got Audi mr R of course that's Audi Modern Retro Radio and you can find his podcast Everything is a Lie, damn It on Rumble Go check it out. He says, RFK Junior didn't do a one to eighty. He was establishing fraudulent trust only to betray the ones who trusted him. This is their mo for everything, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you look at him and again, well when you look at what he said about climate, you know when he was on that was his main thing. I never had any use for what he had to say. After he was saying, well, we need to execute people and put him in jail if they want to make if they're going to destroy the environment, and he said we're never going to have snow again in the Northeast and all the rest of this crazy stuff, and he wanted to put the Koch brothers in jail or kill them. And I was going to ask him about that when he was running for president and he backed out of the interview at the last minute. I've had two people back out of interviews the last minute, RFK Junior and that guy Andrew Yang. I think, yeah, Yang Yang Yang Yang. It was Yeah. He was the one who was pushing universal basic income. He was the first candidate that Elon Musk got behind. Gave him a million dollars. Not that type of thing.
Speaker 7: Also beloved of Nick Fuentas at one point, fun fact, oh was he Yeah? Well possibly only ironically, but who can say?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fent is a piece of work himself. But I never tried to interview Nick Quine, So that's.
Speaker 7: They wanted you to have him on, and then he bailed at the last minute or something.
Speaker 2: There we go, So there's a third one.
Speaker 7: To be fair, he bails on a lot of things. He was probably just tired and overslept, because that's a running issue with him. He can't be bothered to get out of bed to do a show. Angry Tiger's den good to see you, Angry Tiger, who hope you're doing well, and you can check out his program as well on Rumble just look up Angry Tiger's Denny says, Trump just said a little while ago he will annihilate the whole civilization of Iran.
Speaker 2: He needs to be taken out of office and he needs to be put in irons. Folks. This is just unbelievable. I have become a destroyer of worlds right again. You know when he said praise God, I said, the family has said, So what God is that? Is that the Hindu god of destruction Shiva? Is that really what he's after? Is it? Certainly isn't the Lord Jesus Christ. That's not who he's following. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and.
Speaker 7: Before we do that, I want to remind you all that we are a listener's supported program. We cannot thank you all enough for the support you do give us. Yes, and if you would like to support the show, a good way to do that is liking and subscribing, sharing the broadcast, or if you'd like to more directly contribute, you can go to David Night Doot News and see all the ways you can do that there. So thank you all very very much.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to take a quick break and as Trump is escalating the war again. You know, it's all ego politics. It's egonomics and ego politics, and he's not to back down. He's going to show everyboddy what a tough guy he is by sitting in his desk and ordering people to kill and die for him. I'm disgusted beyond belief with this stuff. But we're going to talk about the economic side when we come back. We're going to talk about making depression great again, because that's what he's doing.
Speaker 1: M h. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 13: Elvis the Beetle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well again, you know true to form is Trump is? You know, hey, we're going to have negotiations. Last summer, he launches a sneak attack. Same thing again in February. He says all he got till eight pm on Tuesday, but then he goes ahead and launches this. I don't know what timezone that was. Maybe maybe that was the time, maybe it was eight pm there, I don't know, but he launches the carg Island attack. And I have watched Colonel McGregor as well as Scott Ritter, and they're not the only ones that watched. Several different people talk about the difficulties ahead in terms of invading carg Island. But here's the economic reality of whatever happens to the soldiers and marines who have to do this, whatever happens to them, the reality is is that this kind of attack on Iran's infrastructure is exactly what they promised to retaliate against, and so this is going to be much worse than the Opeque embargo because they're destroying facilities to produce the old and extract the wild and refine the oil. Saudi Arabia is now charging record premium for its oil. Their oil experts exports have dropped fifty percent, and they're not able to ship anything through the Strait of Hormuz. What they're doing is they're sending it down a pipeline and taking it out in the Red Sea at the port of Yanbu. They're handling more shipments than ever before. But that is right around the area where the Huthis could cut that off, so they could cut off traffic going into the coming from that port that typically goes up the Red Sea to the Suez Canal that could be cut off as well. So again Trump doesn't know or care about any of this stuff, just like he didn't care what was happening when he locked everything down in twenty twenty. Well, Saudi Arabia is only able to expert about fifty percent of its normal volumes in March. He lost to global oil supplies caused by this Middle East conflict. That really kind of bothers me when we see that kind of stuff. It's kind of like, well, you know, COVID did this, and COVID did that, and the Middle East conflict that did that. No, it was Trump, Trump did it, not COVID. Trump did this, Not a Middle East conflict. This is Donald Trump who has caused a global energy crisis and is leading us into a great depression. Pre war prices may never return, despite Trump's contrary claims, says one economist, didn't I say this from the very beginning. I said, if you go back and look at what happened with a Night eighteen seventy three Opek col embargo, much more, much smaller and narrower target than this. This is cutting off twenty percent of the world supply. What that Opek co oil embargo did was to cut off fifteen percent of the US oil supply, and look at the unrest that it caused. You had within a few years, you'd had a quadrupling of oil prices and it never came back. That's the reality of what's happening with this. This is going to be worse than the opek Ol embargo because this is going after production. The Arabs didn't blow up their oil facilities or their ports back in nineteen seventy three, they just stopped shipping it to the United States. Now this is going to be much worse. I don't think we're going to go back to pre war prices for the foreseeable future, said Mark Zandi, chief economists at Moody's Analytics. Again, it's going to take a long time to get the supply chain, but then you've got to have a supply that you can chain to people. The national average price for a gallon of gas recently eclipsed four dollars. It is forecast to reach a high of six dollars this summer thanks to Trump. As a matter of fact, I saw one of the stickers. I forget who had it. It might have been Eric Peters, had a sticker and instead of the one with Biden pointing to the price and saying, I did that because he started his sanctions because of Russia. And I did one where I had Donald Trump not pointing at the at the price, but shooting the viewer a bird, and he says, I did that, you know, defiantly. Well, now there's another one and it says we did that, and it's got Epstein, Trump and net and Yahoo. We did that, three of them, three stooges. So it's forecast reach as high as six dollars this summer, a nationwide average, and of course it's gone over eight dollars in California already. So this is on top of Trump's tariff policies, which we are increasing the price of a lot of things and breaking the supply chain. Trump has said the gas prices will come tumbling down as says the US pulls out of Iran again, is he that stupid or is he just knowingly lying to you? The analyst said, there's no way that's going to happen. You rechecked that out of hand. He said, the die is being cast for the rest of the year for what's going to happen in the markets, said the CEO of Dow And he said, it's like the unwined that we saw in the supply change during COVID. You know, the last time Trump was president, what did he do? You could be in the two hundred and fifty to two hundred and seventy five day range. This is not going to be an instantaneous rewind No, it would be much worse during up they call embargo during the COVID stuff, these were political decisions to shut stuff down. They didn't go in and blow up production. David Stockman, who was the director of OMB for Ronald Reagan, was pushing really hard against deficit spending. David Stockman warns, this is not your grandfather's stagflation. He said it was pretty obvious even before February twenty eighth that the US economy was grinding to a halt, even as inflation was already working up a head of steam. Then came war. Yeah, that the actual war, after Trump's trade war, We're going to get a globe shaking economic conflagration erupting from the void that was the Persian Gulf commodity fountain. He said, between twenty and fifty percent of all the basic commodities that drive global GDP, including not just crude oil and LPGs and LNG's, but also ammonia, urea, sulfur, helium, and sundry more, all these basic commodities. Talking about plastic shortages and everything, everything is going to be a shortage, and I just hope everybody remembers, because I'm going to keep reminding people it's all due to Trump's actions. This ballooning dislocation of daily global commodity flows will have a double Hammy effect. It will both cause production and output to fall immediately in response to soaring input cost or limited availability, even as it encourages central banks to help by printing money, and that will massively drive inflation. So it's not going to just be you know, supply side inflation. It's going to be money supply inflation, which is the key thing. This all adds up to about of classics diagflation, but it's not going to be merely the mildly painful type that unfolded during the nineteen seventies. Despite one hundred and twenty percent rise in the price level during that decade, it wasn't a total wipeout when measured from the vantage point of real median family income as it happened. The nineteen seventies stagflation, says David Stockman, came on the heels of what had been an actual golden age by the standards of history, between nineteen fifty four nineteen sixty nine. During that period of time in America, real median family incomes rose from thirty nine thousand, seven hundred to sixty six thousand, eight hundred and seventy dollars. That's a big increase, a robust three and a half percent per year. Then main street prosperity slowed sharply during the inflation of the nineteen seventies. Between nineteen sixty nine and nineteen eighty, real median family incomes grew by a not very impressive zero point six percent perannum. So, you know, from nineteen fifty four to nineteen sixty nine, basically when I was growing up, the economy is growing an average of three and a half percent a year. Then it slowed, and the catalyst was what the Federal Reserve was doing with also the opay col embargo. Then it slowed from three and a half percent a year to zero point six percent a year growth. The stagnant part of the stagflation. The US economy of the nineteen seventies, however, was able to cope with the pressures of high inflation, oil and other commodity shocks, and the stopping go disruptions of the federal reserve that had been newly released from the disciplinary effects of the Breton Woods gold standard. So again, you know, they're on the gold standard. We had a period of prosperity. Then they get off the gold standard with the ending Bretton Woods and creating the petro dollar. Now they have no constraints on what they do. And what does that do to the prosperity of the nation. You know, it gives the government a free hand to do whatever they wish, and it throttles our prosperity, So he said. A total public and private debt by nineteen seven stood at one and a half trillion, about one hundred and forty seven percent of GDP of a long time national which is around of the longtime national leverage ratio through historic times of thick and thin going all the way back to eighteen seventy. Even after large government deficits of the nineteen seventies and a surge of inflation driven private borrowing during the decade. Total US debt stood at four point six trillion by nineteen eighty, and that was just one hundred and sixty two percent of GDP. This decade of stegflation was battered by unprecedented peacetime inflation, but it was not yet smothered by crushing debt. The soaring national leverage ratio did not really leap skyward until after the mid nineteen eighties, when Alan Greenspan took the helm at the FED and launched the US and the world into a four decades free of money printing and what it amounted to Keynesian central banking, which has always been one of the interesting things to me. Now, Alan Greenspan, who was by all accounts, you know, he was absolutely a part of the Iron Ran inner circle, right, you expect that he's I never looked it up to know, but I think he was. When he was hanging out with Iran and the libertarian I think he was pushing Austrian economics. Then he becomes head of the Federal Reserve. Every had great expectations, Oh great, we got a libertarian Austrian that's going to bring some sanity to this stuff. Instead he embraces Kingesianism. And again, total public and private debt is in a wholly different zip code today. Instead of one hundred and sixty seven percent, which was the high back then, and it's now three hundred and forty three percent of national income of GDP, the US economy will be carrying two turns of extra debt relative to income than was the case in nineteen seventy and we're accumulating it now at three trillion dollars per year, more interest and expense, therefore less cash flow available for investment and discretionary spending. And this is one of the reasons why Trump was so adamant about trying to get interest rates down. I wanted to get the interest rates down, to take down the interest on the debt, accumulate a debt, which he has done, probably more than any other president. It's more responsible for adding to it. He put us on a completely different slope of indebtedness. You can see it when you look at how the debt was climbing over the ears and he becomes president. It's going along like this, and then all of a sudden it goes up. Biden kept exactly the same increase ratio, and he's not going to do anything to stop the spending. He just wanted to try to get the interest rate down. But now he's kind of just he doesn't care about any of that stuff. Now he's got to fight wars for Israel. That's the issue. The empirical results tell you that the Keynesian money printers and sat and status who said that there was no sweat about this were absolutely wrong. He said. In the case of the industrial core of the US economy, the growth rate has not just slowed, it has actually come to a screeching halt. Between nineteen fifty four and sixty nine, the industrial production in decks rose by about four and a half percent a year. During the years since the debt fueled financial crisis of two thousand and eight, however, there has been no growth at all in the industrial sector of the US economy. Now Trump sees this and Peter Navarro, who's dumber than a stack of bricks, as Ila Mus said, and their response says, well, it's because we got all the manufacturing has gone to China, so let's set up terraces, and all that is doing is making everything worse. The real issue is the government debt. The real issue is the government spending. The real issue is not the trade deficit. The real issue is the budget deficit. He couldn't be more wrong about everything anyway. Why do we get so much debt and so little real growth out of the Fed went full on Keynesian under green Span and his heirs and his signs. He says, after the February twenty eighth and Trump initiation of war and the Persian Gulf that can't be won and which will send the global economy into a tailspan like nothing seen since the mid nineteen seventies, we are truly off to the stagflationary rates races, I should say, and again, Jerald Cini has been saying for the longest time that all of the quantitative easing and everything that's happening through the Obama administration, the Trump administration, the Biden administration, He said, all these chickens are going to come home to roost, and it's not going to be stagflation. It's going to be dragflation. It's not just going to be zero growth, it's going to be negative growth. Energy and fuel costs of are he sword, most importantly the workhorse hydrocar under the US economy, diesel fuel used by the nation's massive fleet of trucks, rail and farm tractors, is already above the twenty twenty two level and still climbing. Of course, no one took into account that the natural gas processing plants of Cutter were fastened at the hip to the semiconductor plants in South Korea and Taiwan, and from there to the entire manufacturing sector of the world, all through helium gas. These soaring commodity prices are going to push the inflation intosees higher even as industrial output contracts owing to rising costs and limited availability. The inflation genie is now out of the bottle. But the FED cannot really slam on the brakes like Paul Voker did, because the US economy is staggering under sixty trillion dollars of incremental debt. So, as we said, this is not your grandfather's stagflation by a long shot. Jamie demon like I prefer that pronunciation of his name at JP Morgan warns that rising all prices could trigger a recession and a bear market in twenty twenty six. And then you've got the Democrats, says NBC News, have discovered a hot new idea, tax cuts, well, great tax cuts, and yet understand that they're not going to cut spending on anything, which means that when they do the tax cuts without cutting spending, and you know that absolutely Democrats are not going to do that, just like Trump would do it, because Trump is a Democrat himself, He's a New York City Democrat. When they do that, it's going to explode the deficit even more. And we are in a situation where these guys don't really have any tricks up their sleeve. Left. This is very much like, you know, the best thing that Jeryl Ford could do was to print button that said win whip inflation. Now, well, exactly what am I supposed to do to whip inflation? When you are printing dollars and we've got these other things and it's like, I can't stop you from printing? Can I? How do we do that? I don't know how it was supposed to win back then. And then we look at what is happening with electrical electricity prices, and that is going to be the other shoe to drop. We're going to have massive issues with that. And already you got people feeling the pinch from Trump's favorite thing, artificial intelligence. Why does he like that? Because that gives him the opportunity of surveillance and control, and he is clearing the decks for AI. You don't have any regulation of AI. Well, we'll wait and see. Already, the cost of electricity is figuring in big time and a lot of different elections. We're nearly out of times, so we're not going to take a break. I'm going to jump to the next thing here. Let's see we've got Yeah, let's talk about Trump's police state here and whether or not he's winning this war. One of the interesting outcomes already for this is that he's given Tehran a massive toll booth. They're the straight of Hormuz. They are. They've announced that they're going to divide countries into three different categories to see who gets to pass through. Recently, French, Japanese and Oman linked ships were allowed to cross through. But they're going to have three different categories. They're going to rate the countries that these tankers are flagged in. They're going to rate them as either hostile, neutral, or friendly. Now, if you're hostile, you're not going to go through at all. If you are neutral, They're going to charge some really high fees and they're going to make a lot of money out of that. The friendly States will be able to just pass through without a charge at all. So in response to that, Rent Futures and w te I futures, West Texas Intermediate crewed both closed Friday and triple digit territory. People alarmed not just about crude oil and LNG shortages, but also about petrochemical supply disruptions. Again, the helium stuff plastics that are that are inbound that could affect plastic production of the core material that is the bedrock or modern economy. Yeah, go back to the graduate right then, I got one word for a plastic. I got one word for Trump plastic. And I don't mean the mar Lago faces that are there. I mean the real stuff here. Meanwhile, as Trump is getting what he wants with the police state, Pallanteer which was incubated by the cias I pointed up many times as actually from Technocracy News, it was in q tel and they created Plunteer and you know their venture capital firm that was openly done by the CIA. They didn't even try to hide it. And if you go back and look in addition to Incutel, go back and look at the people set on the boards of these venture capital companies that are funding the likes of Google and Facebook and polunteering all these things, and they're just filled with people who are from the intelligence community. Again, they're making money for themselves while they are picking the players who are going to compete against themselves and make you know, may the best man win. But you don't get to even compete in the game unless you're going to be somebody that's going to do business with the CIA. And the people were there and this has long been bake ten. When you look at Joe spacial intelligence, they had AI before there was artificial intelligence, they had what they called anticipatory intelligence. We can predict what you're going to do by watching and surveilling you, looking at your your movements, looking at who you interact with. We can predict your behavior and we can determine that you are a friend or foe to the administration. Right. You know, I saw this picture. It was actually kind of funny South African politician who was running for mayor and this is in one of the most prosperous cities in South Africa. Johannesburg, and yet they had this massive pothole that they wouldn't fix it. The road collapse. They had a broken pipe filled up and a trench, and the person who's running for mayor, to illustrate the fact that this is totally neglected, put on a snorkel and with snorkeling in the pothole. It was so large, I thought this is the apt metaphor for the Trump regime, isn't it. We got Donald Trump snorkeling and doing backstrokes as he's destroying not just Iran's infrastructure, but the infrastructure in the economy of the world. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 7: And quickly before we go, I want to make sure we thank Audi. Mr r thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It's very generous.
Speaker 7: Well, and he says, thanks for promoting my podcast. Everything is a lie, dammit, and thank you for your daily analysis with integrity and good intentions.
Speaker 2: Audi, Well, thank you appreciate that. Thank you all for joining us. And tomorrow we're going to have a couple of interviews that we have recorded. I just talked to Eric Peters last night and so we got going to have that Eric Peters interview, and we've got another interview with during this afternoon. And we're doing that because when it came time for our anniversary celebration back on Saint Patrick's Day, we were snowed in and so I wanted to take care out. So I found a concert that we're going to go to and it's going to be won't be able to do the show and go to that concert tonight. So it's our fifty fourth anniversary that we're celebrating. So told Eric, I appreciate the anniversary gift for coming on and recording an interview with us. So that's what we're going to have tomorrow. We're going so we won't be talking about whatever is happening at car G Island tomorrow, but we will be talking about it in general because we recorded this interview last night. So thank you for joining us today, and we will see you live again on Thursday, and we'll have Gerald Clinty. He's going to be joining us on Friday. He has moved to every other Wednesday now, but he's going to be joining us on Friday, and I'm sure he'll have a lot to say about what is going on with the war on the economy and the war crimes that Donald Trump is doing. Thank you, have a good day. The common man. They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com