Speaker 1: Never a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chintako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour has brought you by the Scottish Highland Festival in Mount Dora this weekend. In fact, I think we have more passes to give away to this.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're gonna give them away right after this ideetology. Yeah see you might have a weekend mount Dora, the Scottish Highland Festival. When were we uh, I'll tell you when to call for it. What when were we discussing fortune cookies? Was it on this show or.
Speaker 2: Where we just.
Speaker 1: Technically we weren't. You might have been talking about that with a one, said life coach. Oh, oh that's right, okay.
Speaker 2: I was just like, what are the chances of two fortune cookie conversations just, you know, within a couple of days. But here we go. The life coach said he wrote fortunes for fortune cook Okay, positive, okay, a fortune cookie company is uh, we're so full of it. I don't don't. Don't come on, man, there's some who don't know that yet.
Speaker 1: So it might be three days in bro because we also had the chopstick truck that fell over, and I think there was a fortune cookie reference.
Speaker 2: Then all right, let me today's featured fortune cookie related story is out of Australia. There is a restaurant there that hands out custom are and X rated fortune cookies and their customers love them. So they just recently ordered a new batch just in time for Valentine's Day. But the company that custom makes these naughty Fortunes fortune cookies delivered them to several other restaurants other than that one. In those restaurant started handing those out, and let's just put it this way, their customers weren't up to speed on this, and we're quite taken aback. Specifically with one that went like this, I'll say, as much as I can here, the year of the snake's been good fortune. Your divorce is coming soon. Then it ended by saying their spouse only married you for your money, You ugly sea word. Wow, they get dirty quick. So you're just going to uh whatever restaurant and you get your fortune cookie with your You open it up and it.
Speaker 1: Says that you're just sitting down for Chinese food and you're or you bring it home. And what do you do with the fortune cookies? A lot? You give them to the kids. Here you go have that, mom, let's to see if you recall, that'd be so fun to write those cookies. So check it out if you recalled. There was a mix up like this then involves somebody that I know that's a teacher. It wasn't Fortunes. It was the Little Hearts, the Valentine Hearts. Yeah, and it had references to yeah, dirty stuff on it, and I think there was weed reference to it.
Speaker 2: They're a little spicier than the run of the mill heart candy message things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they god handed out kids in elementary. Yeah, it was like first graders that got them, and all of a sudden a teacher, one of the teachers read them. I'm being very vague here for a reason. One of the teachers read them and goes, oh, no, so and so, and they talked to the parent and they said, I am so sorry I brought in the wrong I guess maybe they got them on Amazon or whatever it was. Yeah, it was dirty Valentine's on the little Kids candy hearts. Man.
Speaker 2: So for a while there, Taco was on a quest to learn Spanish, which is admirable. That's uh. I wish I had put more effort into trying to do that.
Speaker 1: Because I knew the nuts and bolts of it from you know, high school and college. I just wanted to refresh. And then I started getting burnt out on it, to be honest.
Speaker 2: And you were using a program called dual Lingo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got burnt out because I felt like it was ribbing me too much with you haven't checked in with us in ten days, and I'm like, all right, I don't need an assignment every day in life, so I kind of like quit.
Speaker 2: Well, dual Lingo's getting some attention because they earlier this week killed off their mascot, the owl Dua. Yeah, yeah, Duo, the owl mascot. They killed off the mascot and it was a pretty well.
Speaker 1: Did they shoot it like with a gun or something.
Speaker 2: No, they ran it over with a cyber truck, your favorite.
Speaker 1: Being sarcastic on the cyber trucks. Wow, he ran over there. They're trying to get more people to join is PAT They're looking for they're looking for people to talk about them.
Speaker 2: They have not yet indicated why they killed off Duo. Their make believe Owl mascot much less murdered him with a cyber truck. But I don't know if it's going to be some sort of rebrand or or what. But I think you're probably right. This is accomplishing their goal of getting free exposure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, free advertising basically. And I don't know this. This is alleged, but I think it's for the same reason that I stopped doing it. Pat. If you got a reminder every day saying you haven't checked in in two days, you eat. The idea is and it's a good idea. I get it to let you have a streak of like I've done a lesson for three hundred and ninety days straight over a year, right, and then if you don't get one, it's like reminding you. I think I think people dropped off from that. I bet that's what happened.
Speaker 2: How are you charged for their service?
Speaker 1: It was one charge and annually I think it's annually and you get four I believe four, no five family members?
Speaker 3: And why the hell would they care if you check in after you've paid for the thing they want to keep. They want to have you on for next year. I need to remember to cancel that. Thanks for the heads up on that, okay, and not that it was a time. It was a good course. I'm not trying to you know. Then.
Speaker 2: I love when we get these type stories. And I have the video footage of this failed slip and fall scammers in New York.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got to put that one on hold because we have a macrophiliac checking in.
Speaker 2: God, back to the fetishes.
Speaker 1: You want to do slip and fall first, and then well.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll end with the high note of the giantess.
Speaker 1: Am Macrophiliac.
Speaker 2: If you get a chance to look at the video of this owner of a grocery store in the Bronx. He gets a letter from a personal injury attorney firm, learning him that he and his insurance company are being sued because one of their customers was injured in a slipping fall on their wet floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Always, So he went to his security cameras and went to the time that was indicated that the incident happened and was able to see the duo working in tandem. The first guy comes by and oh, look at him pouring the water on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you meant the duo like the little mascot that just got killed off. Okay, that one part of the two part plan is pour water on the floor.
Speaker 2: First guy comes by, dump water on the floor, and then here comes his partner who leans over to pick up a case of water, and oh my gosh, he's got ass over tea kettle on the wet floor.
Speaker 1: Yep, slipped and probably dropped the case on himself. I hope you broke your teeth out. You ain't get a dime.
Speaker 2: Once that video was provided to the law firm that had sent him the notice, he didn't hear anything back. So he called that law and they go, mister so and so there is no longer a client.
Speaker 1: See now, if you had BWL in order in this store, an armed guard, the armed guard would see this scam going on and take care of business. Right then, all right, macrophilia, you remember which it was.
Speaker 2: We need to refresh for anybody who might just be joining us and didn't hear the segment. There is a new.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's why I looked it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fetish by state map that we discussed earlier. In macrophilia, also known as giantess attraction to large gals who you have desire to crush.
Speaker 1: You basically I think the crushing part might have been a different one, but it or consume you this one as a hold on, hold on, we gotta rewind, rewind, and we go back to the Google search. Macrophilia is what we're hearing from, not a giantess, but the fascination of sexual fantasy involving giants. So I guess maybe the two are the same. Yes, I got you. Well, I'm trying to read it a text Google. I do a lot over here as a macrophiliac. It is always interesting hearing people react to it. There is more than just crush and vore, though. My list of preferences in order our giantess breastplay, body part TF inadamate TF, clothing, slash toy, this one I can't read, and then mouthplay slashvore, foot play the play. There is a gentle and cruel version of any part of the woman you may enjoy. I don't know what to add to that. Again, we're not king Shaman. I'm just I'm not sure if I'm like, want me a giant or if I just need some vegetables from that big jolly greenwae. We have tickets for some somebody.
Speaker 2: Though, Yes, I'm sure they love being located right next to this conversation. The Scottish Highland Festivals this weekend in Mount Door.
Speaker 1: If you would like to go to me a giant festival, now would be the time to call us four oh seven nine one six one oh one one random collared pant. Hopefully it's you good luck to get on it. We are r