Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue, tiper Asque, Taco Bub on one on one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station. Remember we got lynching tacos commercial free Workday rock block coming up at eight as the chosen one. Uh settles in here looking dapper as always. Good morning.
Speaker 1: Else had to have Hunter tuned into that I Heeart app to get jr R.
Speaker 2: It's a little spotty in certain areas. You were listening to that in your final approach in the Sikorski hunh Yeah, you got it. Yeah, Elsie, I didn't know if you were aware of this this time of year. A lot of radio station experience atmospheric interference right around sunrise in the springtime, so that that's probably what you were hearing. Yeah, the free iHeart Radio app actually covered Crystal Clear there. If you're in the same boat as even the Life Coach was.
Speaker 1: Do you do anything for spring there, Big Red? Yeah, I mean you mentioned springtime like maybe going to the bach. I'm not a beach guy. Come on, man, No, I don't. I'm not a beach spring training. Oh you're right. All I see you doing is springing the feet up on the lazy boy, all.
Speaker 2: Right, just like every other season. I'd it.
Speaker 1: That's my boys.
Speaker 2: Got my ass contour well into that share and couch for that matter.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you have one of those fitted couches like we have for our bed where it's no, it's just my husband's ass. Right, got a problem now, see, our daughter wants to join the army. Oh, our daughter wants to join the army. As honorable as that is, we are petrified. What do you suggest we do? I think you need to intervene because that's uh. I think it's again, it's honorable as hell. But if you're petrified she's gonna see it, you need to call up the recruiter and just you know, on the download, don't let the daughter know. Say, I don't know if my daughter told you. You know, she's kind of embarrassed, but she's flat footed. And what's the bad she she's gonna have to have like rubber sheets and the barracks.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, I'm a little bit disappointed in your response here also.
Speaker 1: And a diaper? A diaper? I don't think, dude, she's not getting recruited, not a chance. Why are you upset with my response? It it's quite noble for a young person to want to serve their country. Oh, it definitely is. But these people really don't want it for their kids. So I'm just I'm just giving them an excuse. That's what life coaches do and they usually don't get questioned by saying. People across the console, you know what I'm saying. So if you're really petrified you don't want her to join, there's your couple excuses, but it is the right thing to do is join. They're not gonna put her on the front lines.
Speaker 2: She's still wearing a diaper, you.
Speaker 1: Know, although that would have been good in my time that I served, if I had a diaper back then.
Speaker 2: You you served, Yeah, it was gonna not as well.
Speaker 1: It's a long troubled time.
Speaker 2: I don't like talking about it too much.
Speaker 1: Else need to need to find a good retirement gift for the boss that says f you without getting me in trouble any suggestions, I got the perfect gift. What you do is you wrap up a box of cigars, right, and then you put a note in there, but you hand the cigars to his wife wrapped up and tell her whatever you do, don't give these to your husband until after he retires. And then the note says, while you've been riding me for the for the last five years, I've been riding or the person that hand you that box has also been riding me.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your time at asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Life coach, got a lot of kid stuff this morning, Life Coach, our kids sleeping in our bed.
Speaker 1: Oh, wife has no problem with it, but it drives me crazy. For God's sakes, he's seven years old. Wow, that's a really bad habit that a lot of parents get into. And uh, the cutoff age is like two. I know that sounds pretty harsh for people, maybe you know, depending on whatever your deal was, but cutoff is two, and then you put them in the crib and let him cry it out, because otherwise that's somebody's gonna be sleeping with you at seventeen.
Speaker 2: You don't need it, do you? Uh what I don't? I mean, I guess I felt like I was prying with your military service. That now has come to light. Do you have kids? No, No kids.
Speaker 1: I was snipped at fourteen years old before they can even swim.
Speaker 2: I said, snip them.
Speaker 1: I've been a dick the first fourteen years of my life proactive.
Speaker 2: I don't want another one.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: No, seriously, let the kids, if they're still sleeping in your bed, let them cry it out. It's just like in college, you know, with the cry rooms. They're gonna ooh, life coach one of my bros. No life coach, one of my bros, insists on wearing a fanny pack across his chest. It's making hanging out quite strange and uncomfortable, especially with spring breaking session. I gotta agree with you on this one. Instead of fanny pack, we had a different word for what's the advice is? Don't hang out with them.
Speaker 2: Just put a pail on your bro. You light your bro.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, man, the fanny pack, leave it to the ladies. Okay, I'll see.
Speaker 2: Is it bad that than I'm using my Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it bad that I'm using the money we have set aside for our son's summer camp to go to the Depthtone show tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Not at all. Dad needs a rock show. Just all you do you go to the rock show.
Speaker 2: You need that. You deserve it for being a dad.
Speaker 1: I told you kids are dick and uh and just put the kid in front of the computer playing video games.
Speaker 2: Old summer beers at the Kia Center aren't free?
Speaker 1: Yeah, telling you that's what you do, Pat, Just send them right for the computer to play video games. He's gonna like that a lot better than the strenuous task of canoeing.
Speaker 2: Will go out in sweats. No, he doesn't want that.
Speaker 1: You think that kid wants to learn how to canoe while some drill instructor to summer cams going, hey, yeah, he wants to play video games and shoot people.
Speaker 2: Fictitious ones.
Speaker 1: Oh how are we doing? Time?
Speaker 2: You can slide another one in? Maybe two if you're okay efficient Mortinel c TV.
Speaker 1: How do I get women that I match with on dating apps to meet me in person? I have a great conversation, but they seem to fall off when I ask him to dinner. Simple, don't ask him to dinner, Just ask him straight to the hotel or FaceTime and to solve that. How was that for?
Speaker 2: Simple? And quick? Oh?
Speaker 1: Ho? Where are we at here? I'm sorry? All these texts coming in. If we all get to them, we'll we'll we'll put them in line life coach. I hate to sound old school, but I missed the blue light specials at Kmart. I know Walmart has the rollbacks, but it's just not the same. Oh yeah, those and some layaway plans. Remember that those are the days, dude. But now instead of blue light specials, they do have some uh some cool stuff. Certain areas of the Soda District you now get the Rainbow Light specials.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the super special You now, I think we're right away. How did lay away?
Speaker 1: How do lay array?
Speaker 2: Maybe that would be uh the world renowned lc TV. Everybody. I think he'll be back next week. I can tell you for sure. They'll let you talk gos. Commercial free workday Rock Block coming up at eight Lynchin Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app