Speaker 1: All right, welcome to sixty agenda. How are we doing? I'm your host Andrew here to talk about what they want as always? How am I coming? How am I coming through? Right now? Am I coming through? Clear? I've got it streaming out to Instagram for the first time. I never did that, so it sounds a little different in my ears. But if it sounds good to you, then we are good. Welcome, Welcome. I hope we're all doing good today. I'm gonna let everybody kind of start pouring in a little bit, give a couple of minutes for a few people to start rolling in. Today's of an urgent update episode. It's kind of a I wouldn't call it an emergency episode, but it's definitely there's a lot of shit going on, and I wanted to address a few things that was going on. I don't know if you saw the title, but the title's just kind of a what would you guy? It's just a little creative rendition of the esoteric version of what I think we see going on today. And by that I called it The Magician, the Salamander, and the All Seeing Eye. And it sounds like we're gonna be talking about some mystical stuff today, but really we're talking about parapolitical things. So you know, if you were wanting some like mystical things, then we're not gonna get that much of it. But that's okay. The Magician is just about Trump and the the you know post he made where he was Jesus or the Doctor or the Magician. And then also you had the Salamander. The reason why I put that there was I don't know if you saw the Emergency Builderberg meeting that just happened last week and for two days. I believe that happened at a building called the Salamander. I don't know if you know what a salamander is, but that's an elemental essentially equal to the Reptilian race of like the Aliens, if you believe in that. But it's really just a rebranding of these elementals that everybody has talked to right for a long time. And finally, the All Seeing Eye. I don't know if you knew this, but last night at two am, they tried to go vote to keep FISA going. If you're not familiar with what FISA is, we'll be getting into it. But essentially it's what allows them to spy on Americans. You know what Snowden talked about, your emails, your calls, your text right, So they wanted to continue it in the middle, dead in the night. They wanted to get a vote in and just get it for another five years. We'll talk about it. But FISA is very important with Project Stargate, the building of this technocratic police state, and they need FISA, need it for flock, they need it for building this database with Palentteer. I wanted to make this episode because I want everybody I employ, everybody, employer rather everybody to contact your representative and try to get to them before this next vote in two weeks that they're going to reconvene to vote again on So that's the kind of meat of what we'll be talking about. But we'll be getting into the details of all these things. So just a little little introduction there. Welcome, Welcome to six g agenda. We're going to talk about what they want as always. Welcome in. Jeez, how you doing, man, good to see you. That's crazy. These uh notifications apparently aren't coming through for anybody whenever I post these. I made it for nine o'clock this morning and decided that it was a little too last minute, so I want to give people more time to see it. So I made it for six o'clock today and when I head and posted that Joypew episode, Doctor Joypew episode this morning, and so anyway, so yeah, we're throwing out a lout shit today. I throw a little clip got this today. So yeah, YouTube's busting today. Now I meant to I actually forgot, but here, let me go ahead and do that right now, Hold on a second, but yeah, welcome in everybody. How we doing today? Geez, I'm glad you're good man. Yeah. I was working last night watching, you know, listening to some stuff, and yeah, I saw that Fiza shit and I was like, oh, dude, I have to do an episode on this because people need to know that they're trying to in the dead of the night make sure that they could keep surveilling you, you know, unconstitutionally. Really, just because there's a law that lets him do it doesn't mean that it's constitutional. Right all on there. So now what I meant to do was where, let me see if I could do it? Uh, I might, it might be too late, is it not? Here? I'm gonna set a goal. We got some super chats. I'll put five five teel or high or whatever. Just yeah, boom for the next We'll do it for the next two hours, even though it might not go a whole two hours. And yeah special, shout out special. You know, I'm gonna try to get some merch made here soon. We're gonna get some shit going, so shout out some Patreon giveaway if we get to the goal. So go for that shit. Super chat goal just started. Just got it in there. I'm glad everybody can make it. What's up, Jack, Good to see you, man, Thank you. You know me and William we he's one of the first people. It's crazy he just answered me right away whenever I started this show. It was very awesome to see, like, you know, I've listened to William Ramsey for a long time and gracious man, and yeah, it's very down to you know, talk to anybody. And I love that because that's not easy to find in the podcast field, believe it or not. There's plenty of people I've reached out to that we haven't done shows. And I think that you know whatever, you know, people don't like to you know whatever, they don't like to be lateral or above, and that's fine. I'll remember that though, right, that's what you do. You got to remember that shit, right. So anyway, point being William Ramsey's great guy. He came on, you know, in the beginning of us starting the show and uh yeah, and we've done like six shows together, and at one point he noticed Paul Vlllli And you know, so whenever I got these mind War books, I bought all three of them, and I was like, I really need to do a deep dive on mind wars and really explain, like this is the blueprint of what they're doing to us. Right, this guy rebranded Luciferianism Satanism essentially, and so it's just worth talking about. And then Fine Far, I think we'll get into some of Fine Far today because it talks about police state thought crime. It's just the whole idea of like pretty much it's nineteen eighty four brave New World shit, and Michael Loquino wrote a blueprint about it for the military. So when I decided to do this, I was like, I have to hit up William and get him on because he knew about the Paul Villelli thing and he just brings so much insight people, So thank you very much. Jack. I give all the kudos to William. He's great. What's up, shillers and what's up OLCOOLM. Good to see you guys. Shout out Jeezy man, Jesus always coming through. Shout out, jeez. Yeah, we're getting that merched going, dude, I'm working on it. I am working on it. But yeah, shut out for the super chat. We do have a superchat goal. Go check that out. We're going to do special shoutouts and of course giveaway a Patreon Let's go. So it's so funny. I wrote this a couple of weeks ago, and everything today is about something I wrote under the sub title where are we heading? So I talked about exposure Gate and the evolution of government and religion, which is going to be what we're talking about today, and then also World War three, armageddon and establishing a new global technocratic system. I also mentioned changing attitudes and minds by controlling all and mainstream media to accept and demand this new system, which is again something we're going to be talking about today and seeing. And finally, this one's very important for what we're talking about today, scrapping constitution and freedom, life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. The basis of America will be over and that's what they want, and so the great work will be accomplished, the golden New Atlantis will be established, and so very much what we're talking about today. But I wrote this two weeks ago and then I two weeks later have to do an urgent episode because everything I mean I just happened to. Yeah, it's very weird, guys, I'm telling you, man, I've got instincts. So anyway, point being, they did a middle of the night FIZA vote. Let's talk about this shit. Let's get into the business. Okay. Well, actually, first off, let me give some shout outs to people, man, because I'll tell you what, There's been a lot of comments, and you guys have really been coming through on you know, just engagement and comment, and so please like, share, follows up, describe all that good stuff, Go rate us, go hit us up on social media. We got like two hundred people following us on social media, you know, so it looks like nobody even listens to our ass. So whenever I reach out to people to get on the show, they see that I've got like nobody following me, and I know I have a lot more than two hundred people listening to this show. As a matter of fact, I know for a fact, So I implore everybody, if you're listening right now, please go check out our social media six year agenda on every platform. If you don't have the platform, I get it, and just give us a little follow a right not to mention. We keep that shit posted. We post all kinds of current events on there. You know, when I'm not doing a show, it's you know, I implore you go follow us. So anyway, shout out to a lot of people that have been commenting on a lot of shows recently Walking into Babylon or Welcome Back to Babylon. She's been coming through a lot, a lot of engagement with her. We've also got Christopher Cook. Equilibrium was the movie shout out for the super Chet Christopher Cook. I didn't even know that you could get super super thanks on videos I've already posted. But you can go give tips and whatnot and pay a little on there if you feel like it's great information. Sarah Boston is always always given shout outs. Thank you, King of the Kings, and so yeah, that's just a little bit of love we've been getting on YouTube and I really appreciate it. I always like to take a little time just to say thank you. And so, you know, for the free stream people that are you know, listening to this on you know, later on I apologize, but you know, we got to give people shout outs. Man. You gotta get people love, people to look out for us. That's what we're all about here at six G sixty Agenda pod at gmail dot com. If you want to reach out to us, Let's get into the meat of the matter today. NEF Hunter, Welcome in, Welcome in. Okay, I'm done. Let's get to it. So, so we got a Nick Sorder, And I mean, if you're asking me, dude, I think that a lot of this is staged a little bit, to be honest with you, and you know this is me being as skeptic as I always am. But how did these people know about this? Two thirty am Nick Sorder. He's outside of the DC capital. Last night between midnight and two am, Thomas Massey says they tried to pass two bad versions of FISA. Both would have allowed FEDS to unconstitutionally spy on Americans, which, by the way, PISA's already like going on, and these bad versions are already here. What he's saying is they wanted to pass these bad versions because they aren't changing him, so essentially they want to keep them how they are now. So point being, we're already being spied on unconstitutionally. Just so you know, we stopped both versions, but the fight isn't over. Eventually, was decided to give them two more weeks to fix FISA. Okay, so very important here, and we'll get into the details of like what FISA can do. I mean, for example, we've talked a lot about how your Wi Fi can track your movement data in your home. Well, FISA has authorization to be using those that data. So your Wi Fi communications are giving the government your movement data in your home. And of course the government works with palenteers, so they put it in a database and then they can start tracking and figuring out what your daily habits are. So this stuff is you know, this is crazy shit and we're just getting started. But yeah, it's crazy. So let's play this nick sorder see what he's got to say. He was outside of there. Let me know if this sounds good. You know, we always have a problem with showing videos on here, so let me know if it sounds good. Here we go. All right, so you guys.
Speaker 2: Have successfully blocked the five year.
Speaker 3: Extension for FIZA.
Speaker 1: Tonight you consider this a win. It's a thirty.
Speaker 2: Day or one of the two week two weeks, okay, even better?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: And why is it important not to extend FIS? I mean, like, keep in mind, this is what they used to spy on resident Drums campaign. Uh, it's a warrantless spying program. Why do you think that they are continuing to try to force this through?
Speaker 1: It's a deep sing.
Speaker 4: Here's the briefing that we're never going to get because you know, they trying to bring us in all these classify briefings and you know, tell us how dangerous it is to have warrants to spied American citizens. The briefing that we're never going to get is, Hi, our agency has been given too much power by Congress. We need you to take some of it back.
Speaker 5: And today I went in the skiff and saw two top secret documents the show this program is getting worse, not better.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how now I just want to show like Massy, I'll show you in a minute. But Massey says that he went into a skiff, he saw documents, and he sees it. It's not getting it's not getting better, it's getting worse. They want to pretty much crack down on people's uh freedoms and liberties and in in privacy right, Mike Johnson, he was a staunch Faiza person who wanted to get rid of Faiza under the Trump administration because Trump was spied on under Faiza. So Trump has been a big advocate for getting rid of Fiza as well. But right now Trump wants to keep it going, and Mike Johnson big advocate for keeping it going. Point being Mike Johnson's point and why he changed his mind later was he went into a skiff and saw documents and they changed his mind. They were so important they changed his mind. And he said, some people saw those documents and they felt the other way about it. That you know, they felt like it was still bad. Now, that just shows that, you know, anybody could have an interpretation of what they saw, but probably would I would go, I'm going to default the Thomas Massey's judgments before I'll default to Mike Johnson's right. So that's kind of what I'm getting at So I hope you guys tracked there, but yeah, I mean, essentially he's saying he saw these documents in the skiff and he's like, yeah, this is bad. We don't need to do this. And Mike Johnson, who was against FAIZA for a long time, now that he has the power to get rid of it, he's a staunch supporter and wants to keep it going in the current iteration that it's in right now, without taking back any warrantless seizures or the reverse targeting, which is where if you, you know, they can't spy on you because you're an American, but say you have family that's outside the country, they can spy on you through them. So there's that's called reverse targeting. And then of course the Wi Fi communications that I just mentioned. So all these things together, I mean it's very important. Uh you know, some crazy shit. So let's go ahead and finish this video. Hopefully you guys can hear it. Well. I didn't see any comments, so I assume it's good. List is.
Speaker 3: I just want to relate this a little bit to like the average American. How could this affect somebody like, you know, your average Kentucky and the place that you represent. How could fizap being.
Speaker 6: Passed again for if you get on the government's suit less bad list an audios regardless of who is in the White House, right, they could put your name in this, find things about you and then go recreat.
Speaker 1: We're going to get deep into this, he's saying, if you get on the government's naughty list. Thirty two out of fifty states have adopted the i h R A definition of anti Semitism. I'm sure you guys already know what I'm implying, so we'll get to it. But let's go ahead and play this out. But let's just keep that in.
Speaker 5: Mind another evidence trail to discover that, because they're never going to say they used to find this stuff out about it and then they go you get a random traffic start video.
Speaker 1: Oh it's burgas purchase purchase.
Speaker 3: Hey, what do you think of.
Speaker 6: Chase looking for aliens?
Speaker 1: What do you think Birches being busy being a CIA alien operative talking about aliens and ship I mean he came out of there talking about aliens. I think that's him taking a video of something I saw the same night that he posted where he's talking about aliens when they're talking about fi So he's totally uninterested in the freedoms and liberties of the American people. He's too worried about aliens. I mean, come on, guys, wake up, amens. Don't see your Uh actually I believe in illegal and the can for matter.
Speaker 2: Ok how about are they playing on aliens with.
Speaker 1: Aliens?
Speaker 4: Don't come down here.
Speaker 1: This guy.
Speaker 3: So we have some actual the very few thirty five of you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, well, get this Nick Sorder operative out of here. You know, NASA means to deceive, you know, and he's wearing the deceiver shirt as he's talking. Uh, there's some suss ship going on here. I don't know what's going like. Here's my kind of view. Okay, you have a super super random but very much exposed vote in the middle of the night about FISA, and then you have this thing going on, this whole operation Nick Sorder. He's out here running game the whole deal. Right, But then in two weeks whenever they do the real vote and it actually passes through for the next five years, let's see how the landscape looks. Then let's see if there's not something distracting us. Let's see if there's not something else going on that keeps us from worrying about it. So again, that's why I'm making this show today to implore people please call your representative, whoever your representatives are for whatever state you live in, if you live in America, call your representative and make sure they vote know on Section seven oh two FISA, the reauthorization of that, and the reauthorization of the regular FISA, any of it, any of it, get rid of it all. The thing is, with a lot of these unconstitutional measures that our government has taken to track control and avail us, all are things that have to be re signed a few years later every time. So these are not things that are set in stone. It's not like they could do this forever. But when they get rid of the Constitution, that's when things change, When things can be set in stone, because the living Constitution is the only thing protecting us from being in any other country. And that's just a fact. Like how about this, where is the United States of America? Like where does the United States of America reside? Can you find it on a map? Can you pick up dirt and say that to America? No, the US Constitution is where the United States of America resides. Without the United States Constitution, we are just another body of land that could be subject to any laws, kings, dictators, technocratic states, and so as we know it today, the Bill of Rights in the Constitution are the only things protecting us from becoming everything we don't want to become. So just keep that in mind, Like, the United States of America is not anywhere but the Constitution. And so if we change, if we burn, if we shred that Constitution, America's gone, and we can be anywhere that we see around the world that we worry about becoming or worse. So very important. I think that's the most important thing. And guess where I learned that from Bill Cooper. That was in his first episode of Hour the Time. That's how important it was to him that he on the first episode way into that what's up, Benji? What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 3: How we doing?
Speaker 1: How we're doing? Rgz mac? Yes, sir, new here, enjoy your content. Thank you, tiffany how you doing. Good to meet you. Welcome, welcome, We have a nice little community here. Well hang spot. Yeah, So constitution resides. That's where America, the United States of America rather resides. So keep that in mind. We change, burnshred, do anything to it. It's gone. So all these executive orders that layer over top of it or nothing, they're nothing. We could get rid of it. We could get rid of all that shit. We can't get rid of the Constitution. And they want to, but they can, and they might. But anyway, so that's just a very pertinent point. I don't want to jump around too much. The Pisa stuff is going to take up the majority of this episode. I have a lot to lay out here. There's an intro to the Pisa, if you noticed. I don't want to jump around too much. But I called this episode The Magician, the Salamander, and the All Seeing Eye, and it probably seemed like, oh man, this guy's going to be talking about some mystical stuff tonight. Well no, but I have a very esoteric concept of how I look at things. And so whenever I see Trump post himself, you know, as here, I'll show you, guys, whenever I see Trump post himself as Jesus or the Magician, right, I start to, uh, hold on, I start to think about the esoteric part of it, right, I mean, you know, whenever you look at him here he doesn't look like of course they're gonna yeah, whenever you look at him here, he doesn't look like anything but the magician here right, Look at that. So let's break this down. Am I sharing? Hold on here? Yeah, we're sharing. Okay, We're good. So people are saying he's Jesus. He's a doctor, you know. Trump says he's a doctor. We've got the nurses next to him, we got all these people next to him, Statue Lilivered, everything else. He looks like Jesus to other people. Of course, it's this again, the dichotomy where people are stuck between two lies and the truth lies in the middle, and the truth in the middle is he's the magician, the tarot card, the magician. And of course he is, because we've heard Marina Brahmovitch call him that. We know that that's what he is. Look at this demon behind him. It's not really a demon. It's actually a a Jewish like demon of something I could show you, but anyway, very funny. I think it's like the demon of technology. So the Magician is thirty three in Chaldean. Look at that. Crazy.
Speaker 7: The Trump is the best thing happened ever to us because she believed not but the entire population of this normed magician, that he is the magician of the highest order, that he's there in his irrational mind to create confulusion in order that the human beings will find new order. You know, it's not so stupid thinking about this in that way. It's completely turned down because since Trump is around, things are stranging.
Speaker 1: Dude, She's exactly right. And what Trump is doing is if you think about what Trump's doing, I thought about this the other day. Let me try to recapture this train of thought I had the other day. Trump is acting on like, Yeah, if you look at the kabolatry, he's very kabolistic. People think that he's not a cabbalistic person or very spiritual. He's just very materialistic and business like. But if you really pay attention to what he's doing, he is a master magician. The kabolotry has two pillars. It's the same thing as freemasonry. You have grace or beauty, and you have severity, okay, or strength, and so these are the two pillars of the left and right brain. Positive and negative energy. You have you know, dark in light right. So what he does is he comes out and he says, I'm a nationalist. I want America to be great again. That's the grace. But the severity side, the real dark side of him is really he's a globalist who wants to build this technocratic police state, this global new world order under the guise of nationalism. So think about that when you watch him. I don't want to he he literally said, Biden's going to take us to World War three, and then here we are today and he's taken us to World War three, right, So you have the he he says things. His actions are the severity, the negative, but his words are the grace, the positive. So he does word magic, and his actions never match up with his with his words. So he speaks out of both sides of his mouth, and that's all it takes. Apparently, the ability to do that very well is all it takes. So I hope that makes sense to you. I hope that's like, maybe I'm just being crazy, but I think that that's very much like what he does. So you know, he doesn't seem as esoteric as he is. But when you watch his words and watch his actions, they're very much different sides of the spectrum, and they tell different stories. But they really tell one story. If you pay attention, everything's inverted and it's cabalistic, you know, inversion magic essentially. So yeah, so let me try to find this. So, yeah, that's the magician an aspect of this, right, and then of course we have the I don't know if you guys saw the Builderberg meeting that happened. I'll go ahead and pull that up for you. Seemed like it was a emergency meeting, so I'm not sure what they were meeting about, but possibly the fact that the FISA thing was going on. I lost the post here, so I'll just go find another one. I'm sure you guys saw it. It's not like it's anything that you haven't seen. Here we go, so, so the fences kept falling down, but hey, peep this. So the fences kept falling down, and people were making fun of the fact that, like they could, the wind kept knocking them down. But let's look at this right here. You see that it says Salamander. That's the building that they met at. It's called the Salamander. Okay, Now this is very important because the same week that Trump, during Easter and everything else, he's you know, first of all, we have a lost pilot that goes sing in a cave for three days to almost represent Jesus christ resurrection, the three day resurrection that they tried to, you know, proclaim. You have Pete Hag set this week with the pulp fiction Hollywood Christianity, and then you have Trump. He posts himself with you know, as Jesus, and they post himself with Jesus right afterwards after the outcry. With that, I'll show you that in a minute. That's the magician. And then of course the magician. If you look into the tarot and everything and you're into that stuff paganism, then you'll know what a salamander is. A salamander is like a reptilian, right and elemental, an elemental being. So we can actually look into that, just so I could show you what I'm talking about. I don't know if you've heard of it, but you know, salamander is just it's a lizard person, it's a reptilian. It's the fire element. The fire element is where the salamanders dwell. Now remember what I said about like you know, technology and everything being, you know the element of fire that's been alchemicalized and purified. If you haven't heard of that. Then alchemy is turning lead into gold. If you take fire, which isn't a base element, and you wanted to alchemicalize it, you want to turn it into purify it. Lightning would be the purified form of that, right. So I know it sounds a little wild, but I've been real deep into freemiusonic esoteric thought and this is pretty close to the extraction of that that thing. So yeah, Salamander and the Magician, dude. And then is it possible that the meeting was for this Fiza situation where they are like, yo, we got to keep this surveillance going. You know, this is a big part of Stargate. We can't keep this technocratic state being built if we don't have the ability to spy on Americans constitutionally. We're so busy with this Iram war and everything we need to focus up. I'm just kind of obviously pontificating at this moment, but you know, following the events afterwards, it's very possible that that's the case. And so you know, there was people walking out of Faiza that you know, they would look at the camera and go, you know, looking away from the camera and running away, acting very weird that we're coming in and out of there that were attendees. Nothing good happened at the Builderberg meeting, Let's be honest. You know, yes, it represents fire. That's exactly right, Channon, you know it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Doctor Heather Lynn's channel makes also the Trump connection with the Kabala. Yes, dude, she has a great channel, Doctor Heather Lynn. Dude, she is a fucking dude. She's a gangster. She's got a very very good, uh grasp on what's going on, and I love her work, dude. I mean, yeah, I'm I feel like through my research I've kind of got to the same level. But she's got a lot of historical context to add to it. That like details that you know, really puts the piece pieces together for me. So if you know, if you want to grasp a little bit more of what I'm saying, maybe go listen to her if you want a next level kind of doctorate, because you know, she has a doctorate and she it's an education, so she's very good at educating. But it's definitely very much like college seminar. So if you're on that level and you want to listen to like that level of information, I highly implore you to do it. Dude, she will sit will make sense to you afterwards, because I feel like I have a full kind of concept and understanding of what the Third Temple will be now through looking at her work. So it was like, dude, that's exactly right. That was the one thing I was missing was that it's the esoteric version of the physical version. So there's always two versions. You have the physical and then you have the spiritual. Right. Well, they tend to do the same thing no matter what, Right, So they believe that planets are the physical manifestation of their gods. Well they talk about this temple, right, that's the physical manifestation of a thing that's going to happen this digitally or in the spiritual realm, if you want to look at it that way. A little crazy, little woo woo. I know, uh, but you know that's how we do here, all right. So let's get back to FISA. But that's why I called it the Magician, the Salamander, and the all seeing Eye. But we got a lot of stuff to go into with FISO. Okay, so let's start with the FISA meeting. So last night House Republicans Closed door meeting was part of a high stakes effort to reauthorize Section seven oh two of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and it's going to expire on April twentieth, Hitler's birthday. The goal is to extend the programs foreigns by Powers, which allow the US government to collect communications and foreigns abroad and then including Americans when they're involved. Right, that's what I told you about the reverse targeting. So for up to five years. They want to keep this going. They have no reforms, it says right here, some reforms. There was none. Okay, so it got tanked last night, but it only got kicked. The can got kicked down the road for two weeks. This was a test vote last night, just so you know. It was never meant to go through, and I think it was meant to again be publicly known. It is that way. In a couple of weeks, they could have some other distraction and people forget about it. They're gonna, dude, I'm telling you guys right now, they're gonna be talking about this Pizas shit for the next week or so, and then something else is gonna happen in the news cycle right before the next meeting, probably three four days before, maybe a week before, and people will be on something totally different, and then they're gonna pass it right through and then people will hear about it. Guarantee it. Watch. So again, this is what I'm saying, Let's get ahead of that shit. Call your representatives. Don't play with that shit. So anyway, my apologies cursing. The proposal to reauthorize also included new warrant requirements and tougher criminal penalties for misuse of fi's authorities, but lawmakers failed to reach a consensus in the last minute moved. The House instead passed a short term extension at two nine by unanimous consent, pushing the deadline to April thirtieth, after their procedure vote on the broader package collapsed. So this is where he posted the video he said FIS is delayed. Several Republican holdouts ultimately voted nay on the final roll call for the five year extension. So we have a lot of good, at least decent Republicans that don't want to see this keep going. We should definitely look at that. Despite the conservative pushback, Speaker Mike Johnson has been weighing options to move forward with an eighteen month extension of seven oh two. Now that's interesting because Mike Johnson wanted to kill wanted to kill FIZA. Let's go ahead and look at that. Mike Johnson scrambles to strike one day ago. See. Look, here's the problem. And I hate this shit. It pisces me off. Now that this happened, It's going to be super hard to find where Mike Johnson was four PISA. Let's see if I can find it. It's such a pain in the ass. That's the memory holding shit that we talk about, right, Mike Johnson. Uh was it shut down? Shut down PISA. Let's see here. I might have to look up like FISA spy on Trump something like that, because I want to show like the difference in rhetoric that he has. You know, he goes from we got to end it to oh no, no, I changed my mind. We're gonna keep this going. These people have no uh, these people have no morals, They have no integrity. Okay, here we go. Trump condemned Speaker Mike Johnson's effort to reauthorize the deep state to spy on Americans without a warrant. Oh okay, So Mike Johnson did want to reauthorize it. Back then, Trump didn't. Okay, my apologies, Okay, so kill PHIZA. It was illegally used against me and many others. They spied on my campaign, Donald J. Trump, Now watch this so well. Donald Trump definitely switched up. So we could just point Trump out. He's probably more important to point out anyway when it comes to this FIZA. Just look this up. I guarantee we'll find a post from recently. Here we go. I am working very hard with our great speaker Mike Johnson. Look at that twenty twenty four he was calling him out. Now he's working hard with our great speaker Mike Johnson, along with Chairman Jim Jordan and Chairman Rick Crawford, to get a clean extension of PIZA seven oh two through the House of Representatives this week. He's asking Republicans to unify and vote together on the test vote see test vote to bring a clean bill to the Order to the floor. We need to stick together when the bill comes before the House Committee today to keep it clean. He keeps saying clean. There's no clean way to Americans, there's no clean way to we We're gonna get into it, but I mean Snowden literally showed us that they were spying on us with the NSSA. If you look up how the NSA was spying on Americans, it'll show you here, I'll show you. Watch this. It's really hard, okay. Section seven two, Why Congress find anywhere you know how like whenever you look stuff up on your phone and it'll it'll actually like give you a little little excerpt with some links. For some reason, this doesn't do that. I don't know if I need to go to like search on the AI, which is so dumb to me. It should give me a little a little mini whatever. But look, it's gonna give me a huge breakdown. I really don't want a huge breakdown. So NSA surveillance programs were extensive, sometimes gathering communications Section seven oh two of fives. That remains contentious. Dude, this is so retarded. So I could send myself a link for this, but just take my word for it, or you could look it up yourself on your phone and you'll find that Faiza authorized the NSA to spy on Americans. And then guess how much of that went to Israel. Guess how much of that went to Unit eighty two hundred. We could look at that, you know, eighty two hundred NSA information sharing you eighty two hundred. Israel's elites military and cyber warfare unit, the IDFs Collection Unit, is responsible for clandestine operations, signal intelligence, et cetera. Oh my god, dude, maybe it's this. Uh, maybe it's because I'm using being you know, being was owned by who is being owned by? Fucking Bill Gates? Dude, piece of shit. God, there, guy's are pieces. Okay, let's try this also. I know, I know use Brave used duck up goo, I know you're right. Fine, I'll go to Brave. How's that sound, I hear you out there. Don't worry. Oh my god, what I gotta I gotta download it. They're gonna put spyware on my shit. Guys, I'm just taking you through my computer. Just talk about shit, Okay, cool? All right. So NSA used FISI seven oh two to spy on Americans. Let's check that out. Okay. Section seven oh two of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act FISA is a primary legal authority used by the NSA in other intelligence agencies to collect electronic communications and non US persons and US persons. While the law praise inhibits intentional targeting of Americans. It has been a clear center of controversy to large scale with they call incidental collection of Americans private data. So we got down to the bottom of it. I got to use a different browser. I apologize, won't take so long next time. So Prism, Prism is a big deal because you know, Prism is something Promese rather is something that Robert Maxwell had a big hand and he put it back door and promise and Promise was a lot of like I could show it to you actually here just so you know, Oh my god, look at this. Okay, Promese scandal. Let's get to that because that's very important as well. Robert Maxwell. It's very similar to Prism. It's very similar to pound Teer. This is like that before it became what it is. So we have a show that we did on Prism and Robert Maxwell a long time ago. You guys can check that out. But I'll go ahead and give a quick overview of what Prism is and what the controversy was because they were giving back doors into technology all the way back to fuck whim was that whom was? Oh I call prism, It was Promese pro pro Mese pro Mese software centers on the allegations the US Department Adjustice stole enhanced case management software from Inslaw Incorporated in the eighties. So in the eighties they were modifying, selling, or distributing intelligence to intelligence agencies. The case involved claims of fraud spying an inclusion of a trap door that was put in there by Robert Maxwell for data tracking. Now, if you've heard of the Octopus conspiracy, the Octopus Murders is on Netflix. That's what this is about. It's about the Promese scandal. So I'm sure you guys have heard of that, and that all boils down to like Robert Maxwell and Israel. So again, it all goes back to that. And so when we're looking at PRISM and NSA and the fact that through this they were using PRISM intelligence agencies to obtain communications and I could show you, I bet PRISM has some Israeli intelligence sharing because it always they always do, all right, So let's check this out. Documents reveal in twenty eighteen indicated that the NSA's PRISM program, a massive surveillance operation that collects all this stuff, has deep connections to Israeli intelligence. You see it all goes back to Israel for some reason, you know, and I'm not trying to blame Israel, but I mean, it really does. You know, I understand that they're probably the scapegoat for a lot of things, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they're doing I mean, they really are. I mean, we're working with them to let them do it. So Unit eighty two hundreds Intelligence Services we're working with. PRISM and PRISM in NSA obviously are the same thing. And this is what Snowden was outing. So PRISM and PROMESE have a very similar name, and they're literally probably like the same thing. I mean, two intelligence operations collecting information, mutual intelligence operation with Israel and American intelligence. So again, FISA is not good. Okay, that's what we're worried about here. FIS is not good, right, so we could get rid of this. We know about the meeting, now, we know about PRISM. We don't know about PROMICE and the Octopus murders. You guys should look into that some more. Look at our episode we did. We dived into the Robert Maxwell aspect of it all, So definitely check that out because they don't do that on the Netflix special So I mentioned earlier FISA, Wi FI and data access. They share communications. I don't know if you saw that, but let's get into it. So in nineteen seventy eight, fis the Government how the US government can collect foreign intelligence, including seven oh two. Section seven oh two is the one that authorizes warrantless surveillance of non US persons abroad. But they've used different ways to look at Americans anyway, This incidental collection is stored in classified databases and can be queried by agencies. Now that's important. It says database is data centers. These data centers are really being built the way they are because they want to scale this up like a motherfucker. So everything Patriot Acts started twenty five years ago. This has been a quarter century trial run, demo run, you could call it a beta model of the police state that they want to enact on us. And so here we are and they're building the next level. So one of the current offices of seven oh two applies to electronic communications service providers. Now this is very important. Why would they want to get rid of this Whenever everything's about to be digital and electronic. They need that data. They need to know what you're doing so provision in the US and the House Intelligence Committee because ICE, the whole ICE program, using Palenteer and everything you know that falls into this. They're grabbing people that have IDs and that are Americans, remember, or at least that live in America and have an ID, so at least they're legal. So keep that in mind. So there's a provision and the US House Intelligence Committee twenty three to twenty twenty four bill that would compel anyone with access to equipment used to transmitter or store wire or electronic commute communications to assist and FISI a seven h two surveillance. So anybody with access to equipment used to transmit or store wire or communications electronically has to assist with FIZA surveillance. In other words, coffee shops, libraries, hotels, workspaces that offer Wi Fi, Airbnb hosts, landlords, cloud storage providers, data center operators, so everybody. So look at that data center operators. So these data centers they're building all this, I mean, dude, here we go. So this award erodes our Fourth Amendment protections by enabling warrantless mass surveillance of Americans, and it consolidates surveillance power in a way similar to authoritarian regimes, which is very much where we are. And so of course sweep the innocent users are going to be collateral damage in this, as they would call it that. In my opinion, I think that's the point of it all. Eventually, when everything's in place, then you erode the constitution. So there's bipartisan bills like the Government Surveillance Reform Act that we want to require warrants for backdoor searches and also close loopholes for third party doctrine that would allow agencies to buy data from commercial brokers instead of obtaining warrants. So, man, that's a lot. That's a lot, guys, I'll take a little break for a second. That's a lot. What do you guys think, dude. I mean, there's some crazy shit hopefully you guys are enjoying. But yeah, so we got the Wi FI, we got the warrantless seizures. Now, what I'm worried about I kind of touched on it a little bit ago, is the IHR situation, because this is a growing problem. Is the anti Semitism, which is real. It is growing, and there is real anti Semitism because there's real Israeli tom foolery going on in our government, right, and so because of that, we have to scale it back. But they're trying to scale it up because they want to shut us down and keep us from being against them. And so when you look at the Canary Mission, right, let's look at this, there's a lot of little research I'm just going to do on the spot with you guys, because I didn't have all the tabs pulled up. It would be too many tabs to pull up, to be honest with you. So we also have well before I get to the banking records, volunteer because that's another one Canary Mission. Hold on, let me get back to Google real quick. So there's Canary Mission. You guys have heard of the Canary Mission, right. It's a docksing blacklisting program ran by the UH. I want to say it's the This might be the hair Foundation, or there's a Canary Mission. And then there's Project Esther. Project Esther is the Heritage Foundation one. But so the Canary Emission is an anonymous pro Israel online platform. It was launched in twenty fourteen. It compiles publishes personal information of individuals and organizations and then it labels any anti Israel or anti Semitic primary targeting people on North America college campuses at the moment. Now, if you remember that video I played on another episode, it was called Stop Anti Semitism the Company, and there's a woman there that was saying that, you know, if you're anti Semitic, we're gonna dox you. We're gonna make it to where you can't go on a date, You're not gonna be able to get a job, or you know, go to school, all these things because we're going to pretty much label you and like make sure everybody knows it. So there's been controversies of docks and campaigns, harassment, targeting, government usage like ICE agents admitted to using Canary's Mission five thousand profiles to identify pro Palestinian students for deportation. So March twenty twenty six in Chicago fired a federal class lawsuit against Canary Mission and Stop Anti Semitism. In this FISA was implicated and being a part of this. Okay, let me see if I can find that inside of this article here. Let's see here. Come on, I wonder if they're showing anything about the government using this because the government was implicated in this lawsuit. I might have to actually go to the lawsuit to find it, but I looked this up earlier and it showed up that I guess I could look it up. Now, hold on, here, here we go. All right, let's get that pulled up. So Canary's mission. Let me see here. Canary Mission fights a controversy. I know that they Chicago. Yeah, well you could look at it. It's in there. They're using FISA either way. So point being, we have this doxing program and then we have, of course, let me get to it FISA. Oh here it is, Okay, fis in the Canary Mission lawsuit. FIS. The connection to the Canary mission case is indirect but significant. It's a little bit indirect but significant. Uh, the Canary Mission. Yeah, that's the Chicago thing. I just went over. It mentions FAISA because they were doing doxing and surveillance. Critics and watchbacks have linked to Canary Missions practices to intelligence agency use reports. Note day Israeli intelligence bodies, including the Ministry of Strategic Affairs and shindn Bett, have reportedly used emissions profiles to interrogate or deny entry to US citizens. We've went over FIAS is super close to Israeli intelligence, So we're talking like, you know, literally like a third party. I mean, it's very close US Immigrant enforcement. In twenty twenty five we talked about that fis A related surveillance and targeting. So they need this, dude, I mean they really we got to get rid of this, but they need it so very important. Now, did you know that the NOA High Laws were enacted into Congress in nineteen ninety one. Seven moral principles recognized by the US Congress. The resolution it's a whatever. So here's an overview of the NOA High Laws. They come from Jewish tradition and are believed to have been given by God to Noah after the biblical flood, consisting of seven moral principles. Prohibition against this one's fun idolatry. Well that's funny because I'm pretty sure they don't like Jesus, murder, theft, sexual immortality, immorality, blasphemy, and eating flesh torn from a living animal. So that could be veganism. I mean they may want to send us to their but point being the idolatry one I think is important because they don't want you worship in Jesus, because not only do they mention the idolatry thing there, and we know how they feel about Jesus, but the IHR definition of anti Semitism says that. And we could get into that, but first of all, there's thirty two thirty five states in the US that have formally adopted and endorsed it, my state being the most recent one, and I'm very much trying to lobby against that the IHR definition is used. Shit, shit, I'm trying to get down to the definition. Let's see if we can find the definition IHR IHR what is antisemitism? I love how they say that what is antisemitism? Motherfucker Israel. Criticism of Israel is two thirds of their definition of anti Semitism, just so you know so. And then also if you believe that Jesus was killed by the Jews, that's another one, which, by the way, yes, the Roman, the spirit decity was held by the Roman, but I mean Judas and the Jews kind of worked together. They paid Judas. I mean, come on, let's be real here. So let's see if we can fall here. We go calling for aid or justifying the killing or harm of Jews in the name of radical ideology. I agree with that you shouldn't do that making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing your stereotypical allegations about Jews, such as a power of Jesus collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions. So you understand that, like, if you call any of this out, if it's true, it doesn't matter because if it's a law, then you can be arrested. The states are adopting these laws, guys, so we're like two steps away from this place. So accusing Jesus the people are being responsible for real imagine wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group committed by non Jews, and then also denying the fact, scope, mechanisms, or intentionality of the genocide the Jewish people by Germans in World War Two. Accusing Jews is a people or Israel is the state of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust, denying Jewish people the right to self determination by claiming their existence the state of Israel is a racist endeavor, applying double standard. Well, here's the thing. If the State of Israel needs to always expand it into the greater Israel and become this big body of land that needs to kill, pillage and destroy people to get there. Then I disagree with them having a state, and I don't really give a fuck if that's bad. And also if you agree with me saying that, let's look this up. How many how many schools in Iran have been bombed? Huh? I know the answer, but let's let's see four one hundred and eighty nine schools, eighty two thousand civilian structures. This conflict has been going on for about two months. You see that number. So whose side are we on here? You see what I'm saying. And so again, if you say anything about what you see, it's going to be a problem. And that's the funny thing about this where it's like we're watching you guys do the worst things you could possibly do in the world. It's absolutely terrible to see. And so again that leads into Palanteer, Maven Gotham, Flock Foundry. These are all sub programs, sub software companies that work under pal Tier and the track predictive please surveil all the time. So a lot of stuff going on Hopefully you guys are you know, hopefully I'm not just hammering you with so much stuff right now. But I've been very you know, very passionate about this, very excited to talk about this, but also just fired the fuck up because it's just so crazy, dude. I mean, we're on the cusp of a totally totalitarian dictatorship full fully. So, yeah, Bounteer, Flock and access to banking records. Let's get into that. Palnenteer and Flock are two private technology companies. They've been they have become central to a growing network of surveillance and data. We know this. Balenteer's role, flocks role, we know this. But maybe I should type in Maven to banking records.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Maven provides access to the Yeah, hold, honestly, let me go to Google because this shit's retarded, dude, I don't know, all right? Cool? So yeah, no, because they can get access through so like Flock, we'll track her. This is a whole system. It's very hard to explain, so we're gonna just go into all of it. Okay, Flock and Maven banking access. Let's see here, So Flock and Maven combine. Let's see your flock and Palatineer. I guess I just have to do that. Okay, here we go. Please can now see your bank accounts and location history. Sorry, guys, it's just like I have to type in just the right words to get the fucking answers. Private company is quietly building a police state with Ice and Pollenteer and everything else. So this is what we're getting to here. Reports suggests Pounteer software is used to compile data from various sources, including the IRS and other governmental agencies. Some reports suggest that this can provide insights into an individual's financial background, including bank accounts or records or declared cash during police stops. During police stops. Now, if you're so, if your police station, if your police, you know, municipality is working with Palenteer, then they have access to this database ran by Oracle through Stargate. Again, that's why Stargate comes into this. We're gonna explain this whole system here. You know, when Trump started Stargate, who did he give the money to give it to Oracle? What is Oracle? Oracles the data software data data for Palenteer. Or go and pound your partner to combine Poundeer's AI platforms with Oracle's cloud infrastructure. This collaboration allows customers to deploy AI driven operations with cloud distributed technology targeting government, defense, and commercial sectors. Like your police station. You work together and then you have one cloud system that all works together. So if Oracle has it see because Polenteer likes to say that they don't authorize anybody to see any of the data, that doesn't mean Oracle doesn't and that doesn't mean that somebody else who has access to Oracle can't look at it. In Oracle, by the way, if you didn't know, was funded by inq Tel, which is a CIA venture capital firm. So they acquired Oracle. Okay, so this is this this is a governmental system, all right, and so Palenteer, let's just look at my police stations over here, right deal, Saint Louis Police Department. Okay, let's look at that Saint Louis. Saint Louis Police technology upgrades. The Saint Lewis Metropolitan Department has actively upgraded its technology twenty five million dollars for axon Polnteer's law enforcement role. Palnteer is widely used by law enforcement and government agencies for data integration surveillance and predictive analytics predictive policing, while some reports indicate Palenteers technology has been used by local agency no specific. Well, okay, sorry, they have a deal with Flock. But they did just do a deal with Polunteer. Maybe I'm thinking of Saint Charles. Let me see you here, Hold on a second. Maybe they didn't do so, I know that they did. So Flock has the deals with Saint Louis. That's what it is. Sorry, guys, so much different things here. Let's see what the deal is with them. As of March twenty twenty six. So this just happened, Dutchtown Community Improvement District in Saint Louis is terminating its contract with Flock Safety. Let's go over concerns regarding data sharing with ICE. Good shit. See, sometimes it's good to be a liberal, I guess while some Saint Louis they see the liberals are becoming real liberals now that the rights in charge. But don't worry, they're going to be authoritarian as soon as they're in charge again. Some Saint Louis areas like Shrewsbury have long term, multi year contracts, and other neighborhoods are reversing their adoption. The cameras are used for identifying vehicle license plates and for police and local businesses. And then this builds the Palenteer database because Flock and Palenteer have a deal. So if you have a deal with Palenteer or Flock, you have a deal with Palenteer. That's kind of what I was alluding to a minute ago. So they're not formally merged, but they operate in an interwined surveillance ecosystem. The Founder's Fund, Okay, this is where it gets interesting. The Founder's Fund, Peter Teal's Founder's Fund invests in Flock, and together they facilitate comprehensive law enforcement monitoring. So see how they're like adjacently connected, and they kind of do it in a weird way. Like that's why Peter t Peter tele has the uh what is it, the Teal Foundation. They're the fellow Companies, and so these are companies that he invests in. Right, so if you're in the Teal Fellowship, you're essentially part of this building of the technocratic police state, right, or some version of it. Let's see if we could get a list of the companies involved. Let's see here get a list. So we got Ethereum, Figma Scale AI, Anthropic isn't that interesting? So Anthropic Cloud that's a part of palent here really okay. Notable alumni has founded a major technology, biotech and AI firms, including air Garage, Brink, Clearbit, Curative. So we've got infrastructure like Ethereum Plaid. Then you've got defense and AI which thinks you may not heart I know, I haven't Paladin drones, the Paladin drones or another one that we should look into, by the way, because locally for me, we have drones that are being instituted now with the police departments as well. And again these are all adjacent companies that work together and they data share and then they use the government and they get contracts with them. So mayven AI is what I was trying to Oh no, that's MAINX. But yeah, so lots of crazy stuff. He invests in a lot of different things. And then, of course, whenever we remember Dose put AI in the IRS. Let's say, let's look at that the Department of Doze, led by Elon and Vivic Rimswami, is in the process of restructuring the IRS by placing human staff with AI, building new database infrastructure, and auditing agency operations. So you see what I'm talking about. We're talking about the PayPal mafia. Right. The PayPal mafia is is Peter Teel because he started PayPal with Elon Musk, and so when Elon Musk went in and did doge in the government, it seems separate, right, But when he went and exposed all the corruption, it was that way we could deploy AI into our government agencies. Again, so when you extrapolate from that and you go, okay, so they want to expose corruptions that way, they could then use that energy of exposure to generate a news system. And that's what I'm trying to extrapolate with exposure Gate. So these people, these these people that are you know, they were Trumpers and now they're against it, or they were for the Iram war and now they're against it. A lot of these people that are exposing things are being the saviors this third party, if you will, and then they're going to institute AI president, which is what you know, Joe Rogan always says, I can't wait till AIS president. I mean he literally says it all the time. So anyway, so that's what Trump is trying to institute. He's trying to keep that going by keeping FIZA going. And so these are important things to worry about. These are you know, back to what he was saying, he talked about James Colemy, he talked about them, you know, looking at him for FIZA. He was saying that they used a different they used title ie not seven oh two, and so whatever. But I think title one, seven oh two. All of it needs to go, none of it needs to stay. And so yeah, now, just in case we missed anything, let's go in here. This is a great article. I'm gonna go ahead and put the link of this article in the description in the comment section right now, because it's just great. It lays it all out. So there you go. There's that. You guys could check that out. It's down there in the comment section. When will we take our country back? Our gez Matt, Come on, man, when will we take that shit back? That's what I'm saying because right now it's being stripped away and people don't realize that. Again, our constitution is the only thing keeping us from being any other country. And so people, you know, they they I'm just a constitutionalist. That's kind of how I view things. So I think you know, my view on politics and everything is like, give me the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Otherwise make state laws about social problems you have, and that's it. And of course the amended Constitution all the way up till nineteen or eighteen hundred where they change the Constitution for you know, of course women voting and blacks voting. Of course, come on constitution and its current iteration, except for we're going to take the fat and taxes out. That can't be in there. If it's in there, if there's an a mended constitution, take it out. Can't be there. Otherwise give me that and leave me alone, give me liberty and let me die. That's where I'm at. And so you know that's that's literally my motto for life, Give me liberty or let me die. Dude. All right. So anyway, now, what I was trying to get you was a Gotham. So let's talk about per Gotham and what that's supposed to do, because earlier I was kind of alluding to that whenever I was talking about police stations in different states using talents here, and Gotham is the software that they would be using So we'll do Gotham verse Foundry and we'll figure out what both of them are. They have Apollo too, Why don't we say versus Apollo two? They have so many of them. I mean, it's fucking ridiculous. It's crazy, It's crazy, Okay. So Gotham specializes in defense and intelligence. Foundry is for enterprise data integration, and Apollo is the back end orchestration system that enables continuous deployment of both of these plaz performs across any environment. So Apollo and Gotham work together under Foundry. So Gotham is designed for government defense and intelligence agencies as well as you know, police stations that excels connecting a disparate data sources to detect patterns, map relationships, and support operational decision making. That is literally predictive pleasing, that's what that is. And so when you take that into account, and then let's think about this, right, geo spatial intelligence. Do you guys know what the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency is? Have you ever heard of this? You should look up to see if you have one in your town. We have one in Missouri and my boy Sims, You guys remember Sims my boy Sims worked there. He no longer works there, so I can freely speak about it. We had to tiptoe around it before I should get him on so we could tell some stories about that place. I mean, he may have had to sign an NDA. I think he did, so it would be treason, so maybe he can't talk about it.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency NNGA is a combat support agency within the United States Department of Defense. It's a geospatial intelligence Okay, so do you guys know what that is. It's for national security. But what they do is imagery and mapping of the nation. And so when you add that in see like right here it talks about Saint Louis, Missouri has a office as well. So it's US mapping and charting effort that began in World War One for aerial photography, but they have taken it to the next level with this, like with obviously what we're doing today, this whole grid system, this whole digital panopticon, right, which is a police state or prison? So is polunteer. Let's see if they're working with the Geospatial Institute. Let's find out. Oh my god, guys, it never ends. It never ends. It just doesn't end. The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency IMPOUND to your technologies have a deep expanding partnership centering on integrating artificial intelligence into defense and intelligence operations. It's all one, it's all one big system. Guys like we're we have to go to you know, look at all these different things. But here we are now we see it. They have deep expanding partnerships and particularly through the Maven Smart system. So the Maven Smart System, I believe, is how they're able to access your your bank accounts as well through Pounenteer, but we'll skip over that. Twenty twenty six Pound here has became the core AI software provider for the mnga's geospatial awareness. So we have the mapping system, we have the imaging map right of everybody. We know where everybody is, we know what everybody's doing. We use FISA to track them in their homes with their Wi Fi. And then of course you have the Palenteer drones that would act on this system and know where you are, where you will be, where you're going before you go there, and complete coordinated attacks. You police deals, Let's see if there's any police deals with pounteer drones. I'm pretty sure that'd be a good way to say it. Here. Palenter offers a sky Kid intelligence package that combines their Gotham software with drones, cameras, and space SpaceX starlink See it's a joint system with Elon for deployment and hostile environments drones is First restat Responders Integration DFR. This is we have this right now. I'll show you this. We have this right now in Missouri. And this is what made me want to bring it up. This police state is being built, and I'm probably gonna talk about this a few times because this is the most important thing going on. I don't give a fuck about Iran. I don't give a fuck about Israel. At the end of the day, I really care about this. I understand the Israel could really you know, we take care of Israel, we take care of the problems in our dual citizenship with Israel and whatnot. We'll be a little bit better off right away. But past that, I care about what's going on here. And nobody else is talking about this. They're all speaking about stupid shit like what trum tweet today. You know, what's going on in Iran. What about the oil? What about the energy? We don't even use liquid, not drill gas from over there. Who gives a fuck? We don't use their oil over there? Who gives the shit? What I care about is this police state? And so anyway, point ping, what was I gonna say? Uh yeah, yea yeah, drone first responder responder program. Let's look up Missouri because I know that Missouri has some Okay, here we go, Saint Charles Police, So this is in Missouri. St. Charles County Police propose a drone as first responder program. So this is right here. So see what I mean Like, you'll find local small towns that are doing it. They may not be adopting it, you know, worldwide, nationwide, every major city, but they are using them and they're just slow rolling them out. So do you Farwood deploy drones from doc stations, allowing them to get calls before responding officers. Well, I'm getting a call from Stephen from biblical hit man. Dude, hopefully he's doing all right. We'll go ahead and answer that later. Should we answer it? Fuck it, no, We're good. We'll let it go. So anyway, palteing technologies with the drones. Oh yeah, yeah, I was on an article. I'm tripping. It's in a new tab. So DFR would deploy drones from docking stations, allowing them to get calls before responding officers. So then the drone will go out get a live aerial video of what's going on. I love that. That's great. I'm not against that necessarily, but I understand that this could be next, Like they're gonna be constantly watching, like, look at this, what was it? I had it on my X. Let me go ahead and go to my ex and I'll show you. Because there are state police, you know, state troopers that are posting about how they have drones in the sky watching people if they're you know, speeding, et cetera. Let's look that up. I mean they're advertising the police state that you live under. Literally, so let's see if I can find the Let's see if I can find this, Uh, find the patrol And they literally put a post about patrolling in the skies watching people. Oakland approved them. Imperial Valley Data Center run data center out. Okay, never mind, Uh, let's see here. Thousand law enforcement agencies across multiple states, and according to industry estimates, have used in are using drones. They're used for all types of police work, from footchasing to crime scene documentation to serve valiance in complex drug cases. See, so surveillance, they're already using it for surveillance. That's what I was trying to get to. So again, this isn't about like, oh we gotta you know, let's make sure to get this guy you know, or whatever he's in a police chase. You know, That's not all it's about. So anyway, this Paltier, Gotham and Access focuses keeping data isolated, referred as a siloed data is a critical safeguard for privacy. But then they use the cloud system with Oracle, that's the CIA, So then you have that back door for the government to watch everything. So again, do you guys see do you see the big picture? So they have facial recognition, biometric tracking. This is what I care about as well a lot. Biometric surveillance relies on collecting, coding, and searching our biology, biological and physical characteristics. So this form of surveillan typically uses an algorithm to search for a match in the data like fingerprints, DNA, face scans. So if you have cameras everywhere. They could be like, where's this guy at go find him in one of our camera databases, Like right now, what cameras is you just walked by. Recently, the most alarming development and biometric tracking is that law enforcement is increasingly expanding its collection of this data across the entire population. Researchers successfully developed IRIS recognition technology that can capture and scan a person's eye from forty feet away, including in the reflection of a car's mirror. Some police departments have begun pressuring people into providing DNA samples at routine traffic stops. This is an attempt to expand their databases. Dude, this is insane. I mean, this is what COVID was, you know, the swabs, So then you know they work with private companies that store and possibly integrate that data into other systems like ICE and palentteer taking photographs of people. ICE was doing that. There's another key issue of how police departments use biometric data. Iris scans and DNA are very liable for one to one matching, but far less reliable and one to many matching. So tattoo matching technologies I'm proven to be effective. It just goes into some of the fallacies with this system. Video surveillance infrastructure. Of course, with flock cameras and everything else. They're all network together and fed into a central monitoring system. Numerous cities have networks of hundreds of surveillance cameras, police commnitor in real time, and central hubs. Again, I put the link for this in the chat, so definitely check this out. You got digital street surveillance, International Mobile Subscriber Identity, which is a real time location tracking geo fencing program. Great, let's see who's got this. What the fuck, let's find out who's got this. Let's see if I got it. Let's go let's see if I got it or not in Missouri here, I'm just curious what states have it, Steve, Missouri has a program for this. So we got the International Mobile Subscriber Identity. It's a geo fencing program in Missouri. This geo fencing program is assigned to every mobile subscriber in the state cellular network. What oh oh shit? So this is like yeah, oh man. So when people are like, oh, they're tracking you anyway, yeah, they really are. This is literally okay. So what this is saying is it's just literally your phone. Your phone has this your SIM, it's fifteen digit number. It's stored on the SIM. And you can't take your SIM out of your phone. Remember that, Remember how you could take your SIM out of your phone and now you can't. That's your answer on why you can't. Holy shit. So they use that to do geofencing, So then they trick phones into connecting with them, and then it allows law enforcement to extract SIM card IDs and other data. Once it's connected, these devices can pinpoint a phone's location. This is like Pegas's shit, where they get your phone number and then they can access your SIM card data. Wow. So geo fencing, unlike this is a legal method that involves obtaining a reverse location warrant from companies like Google, which holds data a whow. So when Google's like, oh, you've been all over here this week on a little map, that's what they're getting, real time location tracking. So that's how they figure out what you're doing. I mean, that's just crazy, dude. So Palenteer gets into Pollenteer what they do and everything, and yeah, it talks about why worry, talks about far right agenda behind behind it. I wonder if they mentioned Curtis Yarvin in this, probably not. Yeah, I recommend going to look at that article. It's loaded with references to other articles and it seems pretty good, so I recommend it. Outside of that, let's look at this last thing here that I want to show you. Am I am I presenting? Well, I was reading it all to you guys. You guys are okay? Am I present? All right? Yeah? My bad. I just totally fucked up, yo. So something happened with my my screen there? All right? Yeah, anyway, so let me show you guys this. I have one more thing to show you and then we're pretty much done. I don't know why my screen shared all fucked up a minute ago, so weird. All right, emergency meeting. So let's look at this. Day two of the twenty twenty six BUILDEVERG conference is underway. It's talking about day two of the conference. Considering this appears to be an emergency meeting. It says that hasn't happened, and look at this thirty three years, thirty three guys, could you believe it? Thirty three? Of course, it hasn't happened in thirty three years. It has to be thirty three. So anyway, I thought that was interesting. Who knows what they were talking about. They don't tell anybody what it is. You know. One of these was talking about how it's like the Horror of Babylon goes to Washington. Look at this. I love that. Meaning at the Salamander Hotel. Having closely tracked the movements to Builderberg for over two decades, this person says they've seldomly tripped up when searching for advanced notice of the next meeting anyway, so let's just talking about they never usually do it this way. So they're talking about AI, Arctic security in Greenland, China, digital finance, energy diversion, Europe, global trade, the Middle East, oil, Russia, Ukraine, and future warfare in the West. So this is probably a good word press to go check out the Horror Babylon goes to Washington. It's about the Builderberg meeting. Awesome. Fuck yeah, Okay, so let me go ahead and pull this back up. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this show. Dude, we fucking got after it, didn't we retain some people? I uh fucked up my screen a minute ago. Hopefully that wasn't for too long for you guys. And hopefully everything came across good. Sometimes it's hard to like be so deep into the information you're trying to give. That also, like presenting everything perfectly can be a lot, you know, So whatever we do our best around here, I'm more worried about the information being really good. I don't know about you guys, so we are the experiment outcuilum. I agree. The World Wide Web was always meant to be this. I agree with you as well, you know, because the thing is like Sam triply always says like, oh, the the Internet got away from him. It's like, I don't know about that. I think that was the point was to let it. People think it's an open access, open source everything, but yeah, it's not so anyway. Uh yeah, do I should have answered it? Jack? I know? Should I call him back? Let me call him back? Why not? Let's give Steven a call, see what he's up to. You, bro, We're doing a live call on the fucking on the pod, dude. We haven't done this yet. This is the first time for six g a little live POD's U dude, I'm on the pod man. How you doing man?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They were like, oh, you should have answered I was like, shit, I just missed it. I was talking about, uh talking about that FIZ meeting yesterday and ship.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I just I just did a quick show.
Speaker 1: With William Ramsey.
Speaker 9: He gave you a shout out, man, Shout out William Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Shout out will ram Dude, that's a good dude, good man.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, I'm just getting into studying theosophy and uh thinking about running a show on it.
Speaker 1: And uh, it's wild. It's it's wild. Oh yeah, dude. It's some dense information, dude. But they really lay it out. I mean, Blavatski fully explains that the days of Noah are the days of Atlantis. It's all the same. So then you start to kind of be able to draw some real conclusions off their information.
Speaker 9: And this is the this is where mankind and there's so many agents out there pushing this in the UFO, UAP and the non human intelligent community, but this is where they want mankind to go. Where it's like, uh, full completion of.
Speaker 8: Of all the root races. You know, it's like an exclusion of consciousness. And I think we're entering in the sixth root race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they care about DNA so much. You know, I forgot about the root race concept. We're gonna have to I want to join that, dude, if you want to do that, maybe we could get you know, Tim in there too or whatever. But yeah, I'm definitely down if you want to get that going. Yeah, yeah, it'll be fun.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: But thanks for answering my call. And of course yeah yeah yeah, hit me up later due, we'll get that going. I'll see you later, all right, brother, later will you'll be looking forward to that Theosophical Society A little Theosophic deep dive with Steven Or on Biblical hit Man later. Shout out William Ramsey forgiving me a shout out. Thank you, sir. It's a great friend of the show. Love you guys. Man. You guys are great. Always love the show. I appreciate you Jack. We got him on. I got you, Doug, I got you Jack Man. So yeah, good show man. You guys got any questions for me? I'll stay around for a couple of minutes, Do you have any questions for me? And while you while you ponder, if you have questions, uh, maybe I can find a little well. I can't play any music, so never mind. I always forget that I play a little tune for you, but I can't do that. That sucks. Think they'll ever change that. Maybe you could just pay a little fee. Maybe maybe maybe artists, because they don't make much on streaming that maybe they'll just start being like, you know what, just for the extra money. Why don't we make it to where people could just pay a fee in a video if they have copyright, where it's like a flat fee, like you know, if you use the artist music, you just have to pay you know, one hundred bucks, one hundred and twenty five whatever to you know, for X amount of seconds, if it's thirty seconds, like you know whatever, maybe fifty bucks. I don't know, just the thought it's pretty cool, right, Maybe that's a cool idea. I don't know. I'm not a fucking copyright expert, but I feel like that would make the artists more money than just regular two cents per play. As Jezi Mac just said, I mean, dude, that's what I'm talking about. And let me address this. By the way, I apologize for the ads on that Speaker is sending to their free feed. A lot of guys on here watch it through YouTube, So you guys probably don't care, but this is gonna be on the free feed. So if you're on the free feed listening, I apologize for the ads. I'm gonna either work out a different play, get back to the old system and again, but that requires donations or joining patreons, so that way I could build this, you know what I'm saying, because we ain't making shit on there off the ads. If anything, I'm driving people away from listening to my stuff because they load so many ads on there that it makes it unlistenable. And so and then they don't even pay you anything. You get like a dollar to your point two cents of play, You get like literally nothing, even if you have fifty ads in the fucking episode. It's crazy to me. So there's my complaint. And so I'm not digging the ad thing either. If you guys aren't, I get it. I'm with you. We got to figure out a better system. I'm gonna go back to the old system, dude, I'm gonna be an outlier, just no no ads and no sponsors, and hopefully my my people they'll, you know, they'll look out for your boy, and they'll join the patreon and they'll do those things right so just a thought. Jack Brons had said, are you going to bro Grove in aust August? I hear you're invited. How did you hear I was invited? I'm curious about that. Yeah. I did get invited, and yeah, I'm fucking trying to go. Dude. You know, it's funny. I saw that they announced bro Grove and for anybody that doesn't know, it's Brohemian Grove, it's something that's going on in Florida, and uh nephlum de death Squad throws it on. It's I think the third year or second year they're doing it. I remember last year I wanted to go as a listener, you know, just as audience member, and now this year here I am, and I'm like, man, it'd be cool if I got to go and be a part of it, you know. And so he, uh he, you know, put out the thing that it's coming up, and so I emailed him and was like, hey, I don't know if you have the lineup for Brohemian Grove already set up, but I'd love to come on. And he was like, dude, we already we wrote your invitation down today. So I was like, oh, I thought it was already figured out, so you know, I definitely was like, one flattered that they thought of me preemptively, and two I was like, well, I feel like a dickhead. I shouldn't have even asked. Uh So, No, that's pretty cool that they mentioned that as well on their show. Hell yeah, they talked about on the show. This was love the shout outs, love the callouts from the NDS boys. Yeah, my mom lives in Florida, and so I'm gonna be visiting her in August. I already had it planned out because my wedding anniversary is in August on the nineteenth, and so I was like, Oh, we're gonna go down to you know, Florida, see my mom. She hang out with my boys, and we can go do some shit. And dude, it lines up. So I'm like, we'll just go down a couple weeks earlier to Broghemian Grove, stay down there for a week. We'll go up there for a couple of days, we have our little anniversary trip. It'll be a good time. So I'm very excited. I hope you guys can join. I hope you go there BROWHEMI and Grove would be very fun. So yeah, holding conspiracy con is that what it's called. Yeah, I've been wanting to do like an expo or some kind of like get together or whatever, you know, that'd be sick. And then of course they do one, so that'd be cool. But I want to do like a Midwest I don't know, get some people together over here. So yeah, dude, jez Mac, I'd love to fucking meet you guys. Man, Jezi Mac all you guys would be great, definitely so cool. All right, let me see it looks like I got two starred things over here. Dead nef Hunter, thank you, shout out. Man dropping hammers as always, That's what I try to do. Man. Flock cameras are everywhere, Yes, they are definitely. Definitely buy some merch, jeesy, I know you will, I know you will. I'll get some made very soon. There's this there's this website that you can like design it and then have it pre designed, and then I could load that onto my you know, merch website and then whenever you order it, they'll just make it and send it to you. And so I'm thinking about doing it that way because then I just pay your subscription a month and I can have like multiple shirts pre ready to go predesigned, you know, hats all that shit, and then you just pick what you want and then boom, I get a cut, They get a cut, is what it is. It's the easiest way to do it without buying like a bulk amount of T shirts because it's like that's just a lot of money up front, you know. And I'm just a regular fucking dude working full time and doing a podcast and trying to build it as a side business or whatever, just a side passion project wherever it goes. But I love it. I love it a lot. And I get very excited to tell you guys about these things, and you know, explain some of these things and see how crazy I am or how right I am, you know, see which one it is. So yeah, so yeah, well yeah we'll be doing March like that. Dude. It's gonna be good. Hey, shout out everybody, Thank you so much. I'll see you guys later. We'll be back next week. Peace out. A spas