Speaker 1: No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corrilla is so near because.
Speaker 1: Showtime is here, So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 2: Have you heard him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media.
Speaker 2: So don't go anywhere. He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 4: Oh, show side, are you wearing your green? Happy Saint Patrick's Day. It's Monday, March seventeenth, the day of the Irish. We're going to talk a little about Saint Pat's also American masculinity. The right seems to be obsessed about it, but what is it really we're talking about?
Speaker 1: That uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Curel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: Hello and Happy Saint Patrick's Day. It is the Crell Cast and I am Carrel, silvery glad you are joining me wearing my green and I'm glad it's a little flowy because we're going to be having talks about masculinity today and that's always an interesting topic for me if the topic comes up, not just because the right is obsessed. Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson and even Trump, they've all talked about American masculinity and they're anti trans and this that we're going to talk all about that today. But before we get to that, I just want to say to all of my friends in Ireland, happy Saint Patrick's Day. I hope you had a great parade. They are eight hours ahead, so basically it's what like six thirty there, so I hope you had a great day. By now, so many of you are schnockered and the rest of you are having a lovely dinner and then going home. I've been to Ireland fifteen sixteen times. I have led the Saint Patrick's Day parade. I would move back to Ireland, move back like I lived there. I would move to Ireland if I had the resources to live in Dublin. I wouldn't want to live in the rural Ireland.
Speaker 2: It's very rural.
Speaker 4: But I would live in Dublin like Rosie O'Donnell if I had the money. I don't, so it's a dream. But one day, who can say. One never knows what's going to happen in life. You know, before we begin, I said that yesterday. I want to share something that I say yesterday with you. I said it about me, but I said it to Steve, and I think it pertains to our political climate right now. I think it pertains to like everything going on right now. You know, I have medical anxiety. I'm a little worried about both my neurological problems. And April thirtieth, it's time to measure the old aorta again. And you know, if that keeps growing, one day I might have to have open heart surgery, which is scary. And so I worry a lot about the future, the future of America. You know, is medicare going to be cut? Is solid security going to be cut? What are people going to do? How are people surviving? What about climate change? Look what just happened in the South. You know, I worry a lot about that. I even and I'm an mpath I mean, with the Macedonia thing. You know, fifty people killed in a nightclub fire. Did they learn nothing from us that you don't use fireworks in a nightclub? So sad fourteen to twenty five four year olds die in a small town. And I believe Macedonia or was it Malta. I have to look it up, but it was just it was sad. And you know, forty forty plus people dead in the United States from weather. You know, we don't really we just don't label it weather deaths, but they are. They're weather deaths. And the South was decimated because God hates the South. God absolutely hates the South. That's why he keeps killing people there. Tornadoes, floods, all kinds of stuff. He hates Red States. God does not like people in Red States, hates them, tries to kill them. Always look at it, flooding them, tornadoes, just killing them indiscriminately because God hates hatred and bigotry and that's all Red States have to offer. So God is constantly destroying them. You don't see tornadoes and hurricanes in California, Massachusetts, New York, Nope, the Red States because God hates them. And if they can say that God hates gays and trans which is why we have natural disasters. Then I can say that God hates the South, which is why they are continually now being battered. We all know it's really just climate change, but the South doesn't believe in climate change. So you know what, so you die, Oh Joe Carill, you have no compassion. No, I really don't. Not for people in Red States. They're not going to be helped by the government either. Wait till they try to approach the government for a handout for their disaster. FEMA's almost been gutted, you know, Wait till you think Trump's gone down there? Has Trump even commented? Nope, any other president would be down touring the damage talking about FEMA, Not him.
Speaker 2: Nope. What's he doing illegally shipping.
Speaker 4: Venezuelans to El Salvador. That's the latest thing that he's concerned with, venice and invoking a wartime act from seventeen nineties, an eighteenth century bit of law which your court has already said you can't invoke.
Speaker 2: We're not at war.
Speaker 4: And you know what, he and his borders are said, we don't care what the court say. He also, by the way, this morning, declared that all of Joe Biden's pardons are null and void because they used an auto pen to sign them, which other presidents have done. But he's like, nope, they're null and void. We're gonna go after everyone that was on the committee that prosecuted me.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 4: It'll end up in court, like everything this man does. I did hear a funny joke though, that the only way Malania blows him is wearing every piece of jewelry she has, which was quite funny. But it is Saint Patrick's day, and I do love Dublin. I hope you're wearing your green today. I'm gonna go get some vegan corn beef over at No Butcher for lunch and really just have a good time today. You know, Saint Patrick allegedly led the snakes out of Ireland. I wish someone would lead the snake out of the United States, particularly Washington, d C. Because there's a whole lot of snakes there. Doctor Oz being grilled about leading Medicare and Medicaid, because that's who I want in charge of Medicare and Medicaid, A TV doctor who's an idiot m quack yep. Oh, just lovely state of affairs. So it is Saint Patrick's Day. If you drink alcohol, please have a Guinness or Jamison's, one of the two, because or both. I don't drink alcohol anymore, but I'd love to have a little sip of Guinness today because you know what, It's a day to just celebrate, just be crazy, celebrate diversity, Celebrate you know, Ireland.
Speaker 2: I love Ireland.
Speaker 4: Celebrate Ireland, Celebrate all things Irish. Just so many wonderful things you can celebrate that are Irish. The Irish have invented a lot. And the Irish have same sex marriage, transgendered protection, they have legal abortion, and they're an eighty percent Catholic country, so they are totally leaving us in the dirt when it comes to showing us how to be great liberals. The Irish know how to be great liberals, they really do. And they have conservatives there. But abortion is a settled question. It's legal, the state pays for it. Same sex marriage a settled question. They will never bring it up again. It's not going to end back up in court. They're not going to try to overturn it. That's who the Irish are. They make a law, they go with it, stick with it. It's a great country. There are great people. If you have time to go in your lifetime, I highly recommend it. Hello to everybody in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, Forward Slash, Really Corell. Hello to everyone on TikTok on Instagram, YouTube, Apple Music Plus, Spotify, Progressive Voices Network on SoundCloud. Hello to everyone making the Corell Cast number one ninety seven in the United States today on Apple Podcast. Thank you so very much top two hundred.
Speaker 2: Wooo. All right, so let's see James Shabo. Tornadoes are the worst. Glad I'm out of Oklahoma. We are too.
Speaker 4: Countries need to deport Americans and retaliation to Trump. They are, Yes, Gavin Knew some interviewed Steve Bannon, so what Yeah, And Gavin's losing his popularity because he's talking to people we despise. If you want to comment to me, just go to YouTube dot com, Forward Slash, Willie Corral while I'm live. Otherwise, if you're a patron, patrons, so yesterday, I'm also set to do my you know, my Patreon thing, and I want to do a call at five point thirty last night with my patrons. Zoom and we have wins here today and yesterday and the cable went out in my complex yesterday because I guess a palm prawn.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the COTS guy was like, Yeah, palm prawn hit the well. That just doesn't sound right.
Speaker 4: But it went out, and so I tried to test zoom using just five G on the phone and that didn't work.
Speaker 2: So I wasn't able to do it.
Speaker 4: We'll either do it Wednesday or this coming Sunday when it's not Wendy.
Speaker 2: On the internet where I can't wait.
Speaker 4: So Cox is gone, says the gay man, and I can use Google or some other Internet provider because cop works.
Speaker 2: That's the gay man.
Speaker 4: We'll be a box to talk about American masculinity and why it isn't why are the most sprass?
Speaker 2: It's more frazzle than egg.
Speaker 4: We will talk about that based on a Netflix TV show that I saw that is pure. I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correll channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really Corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast, videos and the blug including recipes at reallycrrell dot com.
Speaker 2: What is it to be a man? A masculine man, a real man?
Speaker 4: You know, my whole life, my entire sixty two years of life, since I could walk and talk, I have been told what is manly and what is not. And that's always amused me quite frankly. And that topic has been up in our news a lot, with people like Ben Shapiro, even Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, all these people trying to tell you what a real man is, and they equate being maga with being masculine. Maga are possibly the least masculine men around. They have the smallest penises, as is exemplified by their large trucks. Their masculinity is so fragile. Going the bathroom with a trans person could send them into a spiral of some kind. Maga men are the most effeminate, non masculine, little wimpy things that I've ever seen. They have to cover their faces when they go do their Nazi marches, and they want to be gay, most of them. They all pal around with each of bru brow and wrestle with each other. And so Maga men are possibly the most non masculine men on the planet. Leading the way is Andrew Tate, who you've heard about, or Andrew Taint as I call him, who you've heard about? A rapist allegedly in Romania, woman trafficker, that sort of stuff, you know, the things that non masculine men do try to exert dominion over women. Only a non masculine man would try to control a woman's vagina. If you're a masculine man, if you're a real man, you're mad enough to know that a woman can control her own body. So this topic came up not just because of MAGA, but because of possibly one of the best acted television shows out right now, a four part mini series called Adolescence. If you haven't seen it on Netflix, watch it immediately episode three. They should just throw Emmys at both of the actors in it and the thirteen fourteen year old that plays the adolescent. Give that kid an Emmy, an Oscar, a Grammy, whatever you want to give it. Brilliant, brilliant, breathtaking, the brilliant performances, and underneath it all is a murder mystery steeped in toxic masculinity.
Speaker 2: What is it to be? A man. How do men treat women?
Speaker 4: You know, I've always said that the most masculine man on the planet is one that allows other men to be the man they want to be. Think about that, The most masculine man on the planet is one secure enough to let other men be the kind of man they want to be. I hold up my arms because look at me. Look I love tops like this. It's frilly, it's see through, it's got sparkles. Am I less masculine because I wear this? We judge masculinity on so many ridiculous factors. Their MAGA is convinced that Donald Trump is masculine. He is possibly the most wimpy coward I have ever seen in my life. And I know lesbians more butch than he is. Okay, so what is to be masculine?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: The star of Captain America was in a podcast and Stephanie Mills, not Miller, the singer Stephanie Mills, posted him talking about that he raised his boys to be men. They're men, you know nowadays we're not raising our children to be men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are, just not your version.
Speaker 4: There is this fifteen hundreds ideological idea of what it is to be a man.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 4: I have always said that we don't need to expand gender. In other words, you know you're they them, that's.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 4: But I've always thought we need to expand our understanding of what it is to be a man or a woman, not add more categories. Because a man can wear construction gear and be butch and work at a construction place. That doesn't make him math skillin. Clothing doesn't determine whether you're masculine or not. Take it from a gay man, I know masculine. Masculine is an inner strength, an inner strength that you have that is based in decency, in empathy, and in courage and fortitude. And courage comes in all shapes. Courage doesn't mean you're able to face any adversity and be strong and push right. No, that's not what courage means. Courage means actually knowing when you have to ask for help.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Courage means knowing when you're not good enough and you need to be better. Courage means accepting defeat. So what does it take to be a masculine man in today's world where Maggie is constantly telling us, Well, like this TV show and like America shows most masculinity today is toxic.
Speaker 2: It's toxic.
Speaker 4: We think we can treat women any way we want to underpay them, control their bodies. That's not masculinity. That's bigotry, that's hatred and sexism. You know, MAGA equates all these traits with masculine men that are actually horrible, and a lot of the black community does. The actor from Captain America is black, and I have heard other black celebrities talk like him about what it takes to be a man. You know what it takes to be a man to not call a woman a bitch in a rap song. That's what it takes to be a man. You know what it takes to be a man to not call a gay person a fag. That's what it means to be masculine. To be secure enough in your own sexuality that you're not worried about somebody else's. That's what it takes to be a man. To be a real masculine man, it means you can have friends that are trans or love someone that is trans, that you don't worry about what bathroom someone uses. That's what it takes to be a man. What does it take in today's world. To be a man, it takes a lot more than what Maga thinks. And Ben Shapiro, I'm butcher than Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson. The man wears a print bow tie and he wants to sit there and talk about manly men. You know, manly men, they're not a good thing, these big butcher truck driving. That's they're not good. They're not good for the country, They're not good for society. A real man is secure in himself. That's what a real man is. Someone that's not threatened by women, so threatened that he legislates against them. Someone that's not threatened by gaze, bys trans someone that cares for himself, the planet, the community.
Speaker 2: That's masculine.
Speaker 4: There is nothing more masculine than caring for animals, the environment, and each other. That is a masculine trait. And on the other side, it's also a very woman, a very feminine.
Speaker 2: Trait to be a caregiver. But it's equally for men.
Speaker 4: In fact, everything it takes to be a real man, it takes to be a real woman. Isn't that something they share the same? Do you think it takes to be a great man? Is needed to be a great woman mine us be.
Speaker 2: Over all right.
Speaker 4: If you have to live better, I have eight chicks on this Saint Patrick Day to help you live better.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Hey Carrel here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 4: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon on at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 2: Thanks for amost thirty.
Speaker 4: Years of support to the loudest craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Before I move on the topic, a couple people in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrell. By the way, we won't survive without patrons. So if you're not a patron, if you're not giving us five bucks a month, ten bucks a month whatever. At patreon dot com, forward slash really Carrell, Patreon p A t R e O N dot com forward slash really Carrel. My name is spelled Karl, then we won't be able to continue. So please, patrons that are there, I love you, and why don't you become a new patron.
Speaker 2: If you're at.
Speaker 4: YouTube, it's YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrell. I love that video of Ben Shapiro claiming his masculine by going to a home depot in his huge pickup truck and buying a small piece of wood.
Speaker 2: Well he has a small piece of wood.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: But first, and let me tell you, big pickup trucks are not masculine. They're the least masculine. See, masculinity is also intelligence. Intelligence is very masculine and very sexy. Well, if you're wise. You know that giant pickup trucks are horrible for the environment. They're huge gas gustlers. There costs too much for insurance, They take up too much space on the road, they don't fit in parking lots. They're dumb. The only people that should be allowed to buy a four and f two fifty, f three, fifty whatever are people that actually need them. You should have to get a permit to get a giant truck. You should not be able to just go buy a giant bad for the world truck because your penis is so little. Okay, so it is Saint Patrick's dale. Let's talk about ways to live a better life. I found these last night online. I agree with every one of them, so I thought I would share them with you because we all got to live a better life. And I started something in the first segment that I forgot. I went off on a tangent. And that is what I said to myself and to Steve yesterday, and what I want to say to you. I worry a lot about the future, and I have to stop. Not because there isn't one, but I was sort of raised that in the really good times, you don't take them for granted. Nor do you enjoy yourself so so much because ultimately something's going to go wrong sooner or later, So you temper your joy because things are going.
Speaker 2: To go bad at one point.
Speaker 4: And I realized that I don't know who instilled that in me, probably my parents depression era of parents who are like, well, don't get too happy. And I said to my friend Steve, you know what, I've got to stop being a being afraid to enjoy the good stuff sublimely because I fear that if I do, the universe will make something bad happen. Andrew and I were having the time of our life at KFI. We were number one, and we had money and everything, and he died two years later, my mother dies. I've during aids. Most of my friends died as we were having a fabulous time out in the clubs and being young and being gay and everything, and then they just all started dying. So I have to relearn to enjoy every good thing to the utmost potential and not to worry about the bad things because they are.
Speaker 2: Going to happen.
Speaker 4: I and you and everyone are going to get sick, and we are going to die, and before we die, we may get sick a lot of time, with various horrible maladies, cancer, ms, whatever. No one gets out of this alive, but worrying about that every day robs you of the joy.
Speaker 2: Just like Trump. Look, he's president for three years.
Speaker 4: Nine more months unless nature does its job and takes them out, or we get in a war in a foreign country takes them out or whatever. But we can't worry every day like, oh my social security. Oh yes, these are all possibilities, and yes, bad things under Donald Trump are a given, they're going to happen, but worrying about them every day robs you of the present. It is not good psychologically, it's not good physically. You got to enjoy life or there's no point in living it. For two weeks, I have been wrapped up in what neurological disorder do I have? I no longer care. They're gonna find out whether it's it was all caused by the shot, So whether or not it's like a benign muscle fascillation or whether it's some you know, neurological damage or whatever it is. I'm not gonna worry about it until they tell me.
Speaker 2: Then I'll worry. Worry when someone tells you to.
Speaker 4: Worry, be upset when the situation actually presents itself, and use your joy to prepare you for the bad, because there will be bad. You might go broke, you might lose your home. People around you are going to die, your pets are going there's going to be bad. Every day I think about what life is going to be like without Ember. She's only nine. You know that's gonna happen. I just gotta let it go and deal with it. When I'm euthanizing her, we need to do the same. Trump is going to upset you every day. He's going to.
Speaker 2: Worrying about it.
Speaker 4: It's not going to serve you. So what are some of the things we can do to be happier? Well, on the Saint Patrick's Day, go green. Most of you do not eat enough vegetables. You're not getting your greens. Make a point to try to eat thirty plants a week.
Speaker 2: That's four a day or five a day.
Speaker 4: Between four and five plants a day, Lettuce, cabbage, whatever, avocado, zucchini, whatever, there's lots of plants. Eat one with every meal breakfast, have fruit, lunch and dinner. Have veggies with every meal. It will help you by the way Backchoi, spinach, Brussels sprouts reduce pain by looking at nature.
Speaker 2: We have undisputed.
Speaker 4: Evidence that if you are sick, if you're in pain, go out and look at nature, and it releases hormones that actually make the pain better. So look at nature if you're in pain. Try aqua aerobics. I know you think it's for old people.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: In fact, a new study in the Journal of BMJ Medicine found that people who stuck with aqua aerobics for more than ten weeks reduce their body weight by more than ten pounds. So give it a try. Here's a weird one. Chew on wood. We now have evidence that if you chew on like a popsicle stick, it releases something in your brain that actually fights Alzheimer's. It's an antioxidant. Have coffee or tea. There are things in each one that actually help you. Do not take a probiotic. Eat them kimchi and other probiotics. It's a multi billion dollar industry. It's all hype.
Speaker 2: Don't use them.
Speaker 4: Eat oatmeal, beans, fiber, whole grains and fermented foods. Fermented foods. Snack on chocolate. It's National Chocolate Week in America and tomorrow I'm going to show you the best way to consume it. But one ounce of dark chocolate seventy percent coco or more per day is good for you. Cut back on your time on your TV. Time to protect your heart. No more than two hours a day, and get up every twenty minutes. And nostalgia actually helps. Nostalgia helps your brain, so get nostalgic. Also, eat some artichokes. Artichokes are very very good for you, and try not to be obese because we know that will hurt you. So do those things. Look at nature when you're in pain. Add in some greens, all the other things I mentioned. Have some chocolate one ounce a day, seventy send coco or more. I am corel be who you want to be. Felling and hurt you, Baddy. We're just getting the week started tomorrow. The best way to consume chocolate. I'm gonna show you in my kitchen.
Speaker 5: Don't go anywhere that right back here, like subscribe, do it all. Thank you TikTok and Instagram and YouTube and Patreon and Apple and the boss by and befit voices, thank you all.
Speaker 2: Love you to I do I really do.
Speaker 1: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.