Speaker 1: New York is passing around. This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast to Dave.
Speaker 2: Do you feel very special being on the other side of midnight on the John Katsimatitas radio station and network in New York. Yeah.
Speaker 1: John has a clause in my contract with you that I'm not allowed to make eye contact with him, so I but I'm very thankful to be on the air on the other side of midnight with all of you.
Speaker 2: The power of the Catsimatides John and Margo is they instantly create the feeling of family in the culture of their businesses. They walk in and it's a resplendent mom and dad feeling that emanates from them. And then to confirm that you know, John is a significant retailer in the city of New York. He owns three supermarket chains and as a realt our, snack room is spectacular. All known snacks are in that snack room and nothing healthy. Oh, I take it back. There's a pile of oranges that everybody ignores. But over there is the tasty cake. There's the tasty cake, multiple types of tasty cake.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, what is a tasty cake?
Speaker 2: That is a Philadelphia based snack like a Hostess cupcake, or what is the primary snack food in Canada? What's the brand?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't really get tasty cakes, I mean.
Speaker 2: No, But answer my question, what's the primary snack foods in Canada? What would the brand be Canadian?
Speaker 1: Probably a chocolate bar like coffee Crisp.
Speaker 2: I know, if you're eight years old, you don't want a coffee Crisp. But if you're eight year old, eight years old, what are you gonna eat?
Speaker 1: Probably gummy bears?
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, so you're no fun at all anyway. The Katsamatidis great owners and unique owners in American radio and even Canadian radio since the Slates have left Canadian radio. They're unique owners in that it's a family and they want to keep the business growing bigger as depposed to what companies like Bell South or whatever that was, Bell Canada or Cumulus. What they do is they keep shrinking, taking less square footage, firing people. The katsa Atides, all they do all day is buy more lease space.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. I tell them to come to Canada.
Speaker 2: I will tell them to come to Canada. If I said to him, John, I think you should buy a big radio station in Canada. Well, no, he can't because of the wacky citizenship rules in Canada. In the US, you have to be a Canadian owned a Canadian radio station.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure he knows some Canadian, known Canadians who would help him out.
Speaker 2: Would you help him out, Dave Scott as a known broadcaster.
Speaker 1: I would. I would definitely give a lending hand. I think I got about, you know, on my radio salary. I think I got about nine dollars and twenty five cents to help out into the the purchase.
Speaker 2: Well, yours would be called sweat equity. True, you don't have to worry about the nine dollars. They wouldn't expect you to give up their house. You would just have to set aside enough square footage for snack food.
Speaker 1: But if they bring up tasty cakes, I'm definitely in because I'm looking these up on Google right now. Oh yeah, he's look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it is a in a radio stations in Philadelphia, No kidding. They have a wall of tasty cake products from Florida ceiling, a whole wall of free products to pick up. They do that at all the all the Philadelphia radio stations because they're so smart they know that if they put a wall of free snack snacks in the Philadelphia radio stations, the host will talk about it all day, and they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm very impressed with these, and Walter, I will expect my payment for your show in tasty cakes. Now, never mind the financing. Let's just go straight to the tasty cakes.
Speaker 2: Which reminds me of a housekeeping situation. I don't have your physical address. When you have a chance, would you text that to me? I can do that, yes, because Christmas is coming, I'm sure yes.
Speaker 1: And do I get a kazoo as well?
Speaker 2: And you will get a kazoo?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is turning into the best night ever with you.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Oh yeah, I can row a boat, canoe? Thank you? Now, what do you have from outer space?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Well. One of the whistleblowers who has come out recently a gentleman named named Dylan Bord Borland barnon me. He has come out on a recent podcast saying that there are reports of many cell phone photos at video footage that the United States government has of these black triangle UFOs. Now, a lot of people are still wondering whether or not these giant black triangles that seem to be able to fly any which way up, down, side to side, much like a Hairyer jet or a or an F thirty five. They wonder whether or not these are alien craft or American made. Many people who are in the aviation historian community, like researcher Michael Schratt, believed that these are aircraft called the TR three B. What is the TR three B? It is a giant triangle that seems to pook up and go absolutely anywhere it wants. Now, the question is where would they build something like this or where would they park them? These TR three b's have been seen all over North America and around the world flying. Many people believe that these are the craft that actually at one point took over from the legendary SR seventy one Blackbird, which was retired in nineteen ninety two. But these black triangles seem to be ominous because even though many of them are seen with your typical airline type of lights you've got the green light and the red light and the white flashing light, many of them tend to have a giant, bulbous light right in the middle of the points of the craft, so you have each point lit up with a giant orb of light underneath, and many people believe that that might be some sort of plasma technology that helps this aircraft maybe run off of anti gravitics or nuclear energy. But the Air Force apparently has a number of these videos that their own crew has solved. They've kept them very quiet under a project called Rubik's Cube because they're not wanting to really discuss this. And the UFO community continues to wonder whether or not this is some sort of American craft or it is some sort of alien type technology, because some of these triangles people have seen myself included, are about the size of a city. And if you go back to the Phoenix Lights in nineteen ninety seven, where these black triangles also seem to appear around these boomerang style aircraft that could be extremely large, like the Phoenix Lights, which was estimated to be around two miles in length. I mean, that is ridiculous. We know that there is no US craft that large. I mean, how the heck would they get it off? Then, So now the wonderment of what is actually a UFO, of what is actually American man made. Is the big question as we move towards the UFO disclosure.
Speaker 2: And what do you think they're going to find?
Speaker 1: I think they're going to find that these a lot of these triangle aircraft, which seems to be the shape many stealth fighters have, whether it's the boomerang shape of the B one bomber or the new B twenty one or even the old F one seventeen. These stealth triangles seem to be able to get in and out of places that we don't know. And for many they believe that these TR three b's are also the craft I believe they're called the Black Manta, are also the craft that are able to take people. It's alleged into the secret space program where they are taking people up to the Moon to work on bases on the moon.
Speaker 2: And what the hell is the point of a base on the moon. Would you please explain that to me? I vaguely understand the interest for the for Mars, but why would anybody want to have a base on the Moon.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, a nice earth setting always looks good, kind of romantic if you're in a nice you know, space needle type of building on Mars. Having a romantic dinner with some alien. I mean, you never know, but apparently from what the Secret Space Program said and what I've heard about it, because you know, you always seem to get this type of information secondhand, that they are using it for science, for space exploration. Many people believe that it is a culumnation, not only of many different countries around the world who are actually working with potential aliens up on the Moon. The aliens are said to have these bases on the dark side of the Moon and where ours are supposed to be on the front side of the moon. Maybe they're working together. There's a super highway there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the basis. I just can't see any reason to live there. I don't see any reason to live there.
Speaker 1: Well, you and I are not scientists either, and I'm sure that would it would it would help push the the scientific exploration in space a little bit further, especially with Elon Musk wanting to go to Mars.
Speaker 2: I know, the fact that he wants to go to Mars does not justify going to Mars. The radiation must be insane.
Speaker 1: And that's why a lot of these the Secret Space Program people believe that there maybe even is bass on Mars. Maybe we're already there at Living Underground.
Speaker 2: I know that's such a cool idea. How do I find you online?
Speaker 1: Space outradio dot com is the website. You can find your Walter M. Sterling t shirt there, and you can check us out on YouTube spaced out Radio. We're on every major podcast network that you could download for as well.
Speaker 2: Dave Scott, my friend, Thank you for being on the other side of mid diner.