Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 2: We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 1: UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 2: Data areas thirty one.
Speaker 1: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there or see if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative. Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll passed over, I go.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of.
Speaker 4: US ninety one one. You just called up to me.
Speaker 2: Be four rest they're after.
Speaker 3: Staying the airplanes here to God more Calm on an Unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an Unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing? Another week and never Encounter. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. In this episode, Michael all In from California shares a childhood encounter that began on a quiet street in Haywood in the mid nineteen eighties when an ordinary walk suddenly took an unexpected turn. A vortex formed overhead, followed by a sudden blackout. He then described standing beneath a craft as blue light flashed across the pavement and houses around him. Michael is up next, but first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Michael, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey Nick, thanks for having.
Speaker 4: Me, No, thank you for your company tonight. And you're calling in from California.
Speaker 2: That's right, I'm in the Bay Area over here, the.
Speaker 4: Bay Area great stuff. Okay, Michael, you have some experiences to share. Would you like to start the beginning please, sir Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to. I guess it all kind of started back in nineteen eighty five in Hayward, California. I was twelve years old and I was living two eight six three East eleventh Street, and I had just graduated Bowman Elementary School and I was looking forward to not only my summer, my summer vacation, but I was looking forward to going into junior high school, you know. And I was living with a Lopez family, Mike, Greg, Robert, Bob, and Ellie. They kind of took us in. I was actually living across the street from them. We had our own house for a couple of years across the street from them at two eight eight eight eleventh Street, but my mom had to sell that house and we really didn't have nowhere to go. But luckily we had some really good family like friends that lived across the street, the Lopez family, and they took us in. And that's where I was living at the time. And I'll take you right into it, Nick. Yeah, I remember walking literally walking right out that screen door from the house and I walked right out into the road there and I bumped into my friend named Chano. And normally when I go outside and play or whatever, I would normally just pick up my friend Francisco that literally lived kind of across the street from me, and we would go out on adventures all over that neighborhood. It was kind of like my childhood neighborhood, you know. And this time I ran into my friend Chano. Now Chanto and I didn't really hang out like all the time. He wasn't my best friend, but it was a schoolmate of mine, and that's why I ran into And I have the advantage of talking to you as a fifty two year old grown man and reflecting on that moment, it was a little eerie because there was not much conversation between me and Chaanto. It was just a bit of an understanding that it was time for a walk around the block. Reflecting on that moment now, like I said, it just seemed a little eerie. So it bakes the difference if it was all kind of meant to be, like it was all part of the plan, something that something that was planned out by someone else, not us. But as a twelve year old boy, didn't think nothing of it. I just ran into my friend Chano, and there wasn't much discussion. We just decided. We just decided that it was time to walk around the block, and that's what we did. It had I think it was about July July of nineteen eighty five, and I would approximate that it was probably like seven to eight pm and it was just starting to get dark. I remember that. And as we started walking around the block, before we even hit the little first hairpin turn of the block, I was taking notice to this of the sky. The sky was beautiful that night, and you know, there was nothing out of the ordinary. I was just really, you know, admiring how pretty the clouds looked. They seemed really really white, and I figured, you know, oh, it's probably the moon just lighting up the clouds. And the clouds also appeared to be moving pretty quick. But even at twelve years old, I understood that they were pretty low and they may have appeared to be moving pretty quick because those clouds were pretty low that night, So there was really nothing out of the ordinary. I was just admiring the pretty sky. I mean, there's a lot of misconceptions when people are talking about out UFOs or UFO abductions. You know, a lot of people picture somebody, you know, getting sucked up into some tractor beam, you know who. They're like, Oh my gosh, I'm getting sucked up into this flying saucer, you know. And that's a huge misconception. That's not how it happened for me. For me, I was just admiring the pretty clouds, and all of a sudden there was a section of the clouds that began to swirl. It was like a vortex in the clouds. There was a couple of thoughts that ram through my mind before I totally blacked out. And this is the most confusing part of my experience, is this very initial beginning part right here. Then I'm explaining about the clouds, because it all started for me in the clouds. It wasn't some flying saucer that I noticed flying around and it decided to pick us up. I was. It started with the clouds. It was just me admiring the pretty clouds, and all of a sudden they started to swirl into like a vortex. Now, this vortex in the clouds, it was not like a natural phenomenon like a whirlwind or a funnel or anything like that. We don't have that kind of weather in the Bay Area anyway. Over here in California, Northern California. It was a real crisp, clean, calculated clockwise swirl, and it was very small. There was a couple of thoughts that ran through my head when I saw this. I did a double take and I was like wow. I remember thinking, are those clouds starting to swirl? And then the next thought was, oh, my god, they are swirling, and it's swirling fast. And I was gone. I completely blacked out, And my very next conscious moment, I was no longer standing there. I know where I was standing. I was standing right before the hairpin turn of the facing south on East eleventh Street. My next conscious moment, I am now facing north on East tenth Street, about a half a block further down the road, and I'm paralyzed. I cannot move. My arms are stuck to the side of my body like a soldier, and my head is cocked straight up and I am looking at the belly of a flying saucer. I knew exactly what I was looking at right away. I've heard of these things before, you know, And here I am. I wasn't able to move. But you know, Nick, at the moment, I was just chalking it up to, Oh, I just don't want to miss a moment of this, you know. I've heard of UFOs and I heard that, you know, they probably won't stick around for very long before it takes off, So I wanted to enjoy every moment. So that's what I was thinking. I was thinking to myself, Oh, I probably can't move because I don't want to miss moment of it, you know. But reflecting on that moment once again now as an adult, I realize, Nick, I was paralyzed. They had me, they had complete control over me, and I couldn't move if I wanted to, you know. But yeah, that was it. I blacked out. My next conscious moment, I'm displaced half a block down the road, and I am looking straight up at the belly of a flying saucer and there's this blue light that is flashing on the belly of this craft. And as this blue light is flashing, it is illuminating little parts of the ship. I can see in great detail. And I do see like integral two being. I see like wires seen through the ship, seen through the skin of the ship for some reason. I don't know what that was, but the blue light was randomly just flashing all over the belly of this and I remember thinking it looked a little sloppy. I don't know if it's the libra in me, you know, the whole balance and things had to be symmetrical, but it was sloppy. It was a sloppy looking blue light, and it almost made me think that, you know, this thing had some kind of electrical issue that it was going through. And as soon as I thought, what, you know, like, hey, does it seem like it's having an electrical issue. As soon as I thought that, it snapped out of whatever electrical issues I was thinking it had and it began to put an all out beautiful, multi colored light show every color that I could possibly imagine, blue, green, red, purple, silver. It just had all these beautiful colors, and it was more balanced than that blue light that was randomly just kind of flashing all over the place. It was almost as if they heard me in my mind, you know, as I was thinking. There was a few things that I thought in my head. One of the things I thought was, Wow, they understand everything about me. There's nothing that I can hide from them. There was a thought in my mind that ran through my head, thinking, well, they're not going to hurt me. They understand that I'm not going to do anything to them. This multicolored light show is beautiful, and it really made me think that they were showing off. They were trying to let me know that they were not having any kind of electrical issues at all. They were just because it was just as soon as I thought that, it just started showing off with this beautiful, beautiful, multicolored light show and the lights would start off dancing around the perimeter of the ship. It was a saucer shaped craft, just like your typical description of a flying saucer, and I'm just looking at the belly of it at the moment. The light show, like I said, it started off like kind of around the perimeter of the ship, and it would move its way towards the core of the ship, and just like the funnel in the clouds, started off slow and the light show just got faster and faster and faster, and it was just amazing. And I remember thinking, you know, you know, no one's going to believe this, Oh gosh, you know, because I was in the regular neighborhood. A misconception to think that you need to go to some you know, mountaintop somewhere or a desert or area fifty one to experience something like this. This was just a regular neighborhood, you know, this was my childhood neighborhood. Man. The light show all of a sudden stopped and the craft glided ahead of ways to where now I'm looking at the whole craft in its entirety. I can see the whole craft. I'm no longer standing directly underneath it. I can see the whole thing, and it's pretty streamlined, pretty basic. It's your saucer, your typical saucer shaped craft, nothing dramatic about it. It was pretty much symmetrical. Top and the bottom pretty much looked the same. And this craft did a slight little wobble before it took off near the speed of light. This thing took off east over the Hayward Hills, and it moved so fast that if I would have blinked my eyes, I probably would have thought that the craft just disappeared. But I was watching it, and I seen it with my own eyeballs. That thing took off so slick, so smooth, so fast. It was comical. It was I remember thinking that it looked like some kind of cartoon that I just watched. It took off so fast, it didn't make any noise. It just seemed to get stucked right out of the picture. Nick I was finally able to move. I was able to move. As soon as that craft left. I was able to move, and I wanted to check on my Franchano, who was the last time I checked, was standing to my left. And sure enough, I looked to my left and there's my friend Chano. And the first words out of my mouth after the UFO took off was that was a UFO. Huh? And my friend Chano just goes yeah. And it kind of blew me away just to hear a reaction from my friend like that. It didn't sound very impressed at all. I understood right away that he was very uncomfortable about even talking about what we had just experienced. I was just blown away. I was, you know, I was shocked. You know, I was shocked upon looking at the vortex and the clouds. I was shocked at being underneath the UFO as it puts on this multicolored light show. And now this is a whole nother level of a shock to hear my friend not sound very impressed at all from what we just experienced together. We just kept walking Aro around the block, got close to the end of the walk and I could tell he didn't want to talk about it, so I didn't. But we literally just experience something most people, you know, spend their entire life. Most people don't experience anything out of the ordinary like this, and man, I wanted to talk about it, but he just was not impressed. It was just a really weird, odd rest of the walk home. But before we got to the Lopez family's house, I remember seeing Charano's older brother, Peter, and Peter had a couple of friends out in front of Chano's house and they were talking and stuff. So I thought I'd give it another go, and I couldn't wait to share my experience. Was somebody you know that would think it was impressive, because it is? Sure? And the heck impressed me. So we get closer to Chano's older brother, Peter and his friends and I go, hey, guys, you know, we just seen a UFO And one of Peter's friends goes, oh, yeah, we seen it too, And it went that way, and he pointed to the direction that you know, the craft went. He pointed east towards the Hayward Hills. So I for a split second there I was. I really believed him, and it didn't take long for me to realize that these kids were just they were just pulling my leg, you know, they were just playing around. And I totally understood that. You know, even at twelve years old, I understood that this was going to be pretty this was going to be a pretty tough pill to swallow. I understood that scene is going to have to be believing, and I just kind of put my head down. And you know, Chano didn't he didn't fess up anything. He didn't support me at all. So I just kind of put my head down and went back into the house and I tried to tell a couple more people in the house. But the problem was, Nick, I was a bit of a class clown growing up, and it was a bit hard for me to convince other people of something of this magnitude. I knew it was going to be hard to convince people, you know, right away, but especially being a class clown like I was, it's hard to get anybody to take me serious, let alone talk about an event like this. So I wasn't shy about telling people this until I reached a point where I felt like I got jaded. You know, you talk to somebody long enough about your experience and they'll try to talk you out of it. And I had plenty of those kind of conversations with people where they're like almost pretty much trying to talk me out of what I witnessed because it was just too much for them. It's too mind blowing to believe something like that out of my mouth. I enjoyed the rest of the summer try to tell who I could. I remember starting junior high school and I couldn't wait to tell everybody and their mother about my UFO experience. And of course, you know, it was tough to convince people of what I experienced. But as soon as I told them that, you know, I had somebody with me. You know, Chaano was with me. And everyone knew that Chainna was more of a serious guy. He was on the football team. I remember his parents were a bit more religious. His family was more into church and things like that. So my friends would kind of take a little a second ear to my conversation and they go, okay, let's go track down Chronto. And I would find Chauno. Chaanto would be like, man, Mike, you're still talking about that, Like, yeah, Chronto, I'm still talking about it. You know, I'm afraid I'm gonna be talking about this the rest of my life. All I would try to get out of this guy was a validation. I pretty much just try to get a yes or a no out of him, and he would he would acknowledge that we have this experience together. But there was no details, There was no conversation. It was just basically very short and simple. It was Chaano saying yeah, that was it, you know, like, yeah, the you know, whatever Mike said is true. And you know, all I really talked about Nick was the UFO and and I believe the light show that it put on. I never talked about the vortex and the clouds that I had seen just prior to being locked underneath that UFO. Like I said, that was the most confusing part. And I really didn't bring it up to people because to me, it really felt like it discredited my UFO story. If I'm if I'm gonna you know, you know, sit around talking about a vortex and the clouds a funnel that just kind of took took my my consciousness and made me black out. No one's gonna, you know hear that. I mean, heck, I didn't. I didn't even understand that part of my experience. It's only actually been probably the last five or six years that I have totally come completely out of the closet, became honest with myself and called called it what it truly was. It took me a long time to be brave enough to call it what it was, and it was an abduction. They took me. I have missing time. There's a part of the block that I did not walk, you know what I mean. I was facing I was facing south when I saw the clouds swirl. Now I am facing north and I'm on a different street. I'm about a half a block away. I was displaced, and I'm glad that they displaced me because now I know for a fact that that's what they did. They took me. And it's not like I necessarily have all this memory of being on board the craft. A lot of this stuff, unfortunately, it gets locked into your subconscious So when someone tells you they've been abducted by a UFO. It's a huge misconception to think that this person has all the memories retained in their mind of the experience. I only have bits and pieces of memory. And then there's also this big gap that's missing, that's the missing time I have. There's some dreams that I've had that I've had soon after the UFO experience that really blew me away. One of the dreams that I had was it was a reoccurring dream of me waking up in a UFO this long, white, windy hallway. You know, I kept waking up in this long, white, windy hallway with doors to my right. And it took a couple of nights, two or three nights nick before I finally told myself, you know, lucidly in my dreams, Michael, you're having the same dream again. Here you are. And I realized that I was very familiar with this part of the ship. And what I did was I told myself, Hey, Mike, open up this door. And if you open up this door and you and you walk in and you see a big, giant AMPU theater type setting, then you know where you're at. And that's what I did. I opened up this certain door on my right, and sure enough I was in this huge gigantic room that really looked like an Amphia theater setting. I was on like a stage looking out into the seating. Everything was really bright or white in this in this craft, including the gigantic room that I was in, it was all very bright or white. I was standing on the stage. I felt like I had somebody standing with me, but you know what, I was by myself. I felt like someone was giving me a tour, and I was on some kind of stage looking out into what would be the seating. This seating was really weird. It was like blobs of blackness. It looked like melted obsision. It was very abstract. But in contrast to everything else in the room, it really stood out because, like I said, everything was really bright or white, except for some reason, the seating area there was just all this like black obsidian looking. I don't know what it was, but that's what I was looking at. And then there was this smaller room that was within this big room, and it was it had this big, black, dusty hot tub, and I don't know if you remember those old school hot tubs, the old fiberglass hot tubs where they had all the different contours, you know inside the hot tub, you know, for you to sit down, and everything is kind of like, this is shape for your leg, this is shape for maybe the back of your neck to kind of relax. So that's what it kind of reminded me of. But it was much bigger. It was a much bigger hot tub. And one of the things that I noticed about this hot tub was it wasn't completely filled with water. It was just it had pockets of water in it every once in a while inside like little grooves and crevices. And the hot tub itself, I remember looking at it and it looked dusty to me, and I remember thinking, wow, if I'm on board a UFO, you know, a futuristic UFO with advanced technology, you know, you would think that there would be housekeeping or something like, there would be something a little bit more cleaner. But yeah, I recall looking at dust on this huge hot tub, looking at the water that was periodically in this hot tub like in little areas, and I remember thinking, wow, this is doesn't look very refreshing. It was non circulated. It was like stagnant looking water, and you know, that's the only memory I have of being on board this craft, and I believe that this was just a naturally surfaced memory that just came about. I still to this day have not been regressed, you know, hypnotically. One day, maybe I will, and hopefully I'll be able to unlock a lot more memories that are locked in my subconscious of this being on board this craft. And you know, maybe I will even unlock a memory of seeing an actual being, because to this day, I do not seeing any kind of beings. I can't describe any beans like most people will describe, you know, maybe the little short, four foot little grays with the almond shaped eyes and the big giant head, or the humanoid type of that looked like you and I. I did not recall seeing any beans to this point in my life. So I also had some really weird other dreams that eventually I became brave enough to call them what they were. I called them visions. You know, At first they were I thought they were dreams. And these dreams nick were really weird because as a twelve year old boy, I didn't feel like I had any business dreaming of some of these things that I'm about to describe to you, One of the things that I had a quote unquote dream of was, you know, this is all you know. Soon soon after the UFO experience, I seen like a wheel within a wheel. I seen a wheel within a wheel floating and rotating over my childhood home. And it didn't really impress me much because, well, you know, I just experienced a UFO. This doesn't look much like a UFO. It's just a couple of rings. One ring going one way and then there's another ring going the other way that's within that ring. And it was pretty neat because it was defying gravity. It was floating and rotating above my old childhood home. But I didn't know what was what to make of it. It was like this gun metal object that was just kind of spinning and rotating in front of me. Now I realized that what I was looking at now, of course, because I was forced to study the wheel within the wheel. There were some things that really triggered me. There was like a movie that I seen when I was growing up. It was called Contact with Jodie Foster, and there was this vehicle that she got into to go visit her father that had passed away, and she wanted to go visit him on the other side. So she got into this this wheel within the wheel, this vehicle, and it started the spin. And the faster it started spinning, I guess it created some kind of wormhole and it got her into a whole nother dimension and she was able to visit her father. And it kind of triggered me because I really reached a point where I stopped talking about the UFO. I got tired of trying to convince everybody you know what I experienced, and I really got embarrassed to bring it up the Chanto all the time. You know, the poor guy was obviously tired of hearing about it. So I just kind of reached the point where I left Chronto alone. He didn't want to talk about it, so I left him alone. I was almost embarrassed to even bring it up to him anymore, so I let the whole thing go. But and I let some years go by in my life and I just fell back into social programming. I went right back into what I was doing. But I always knew in the back of my mind what I experienced there had to have been something to it.
Speaker 4: One Life, One Story, a podcast about real people, and a single moment or a series of moments that changed everything. Each episode is someone sharing a story in their own words. Sometimes it's tragic, sometimes it's hopeful. These are experiences that stay with you, moments that reshape how you see the world, yourself, and the people around you. And if you have a story you'd like to share, email me at One Life, One Story podcast at gmail dot com, One Life, One Story, listen wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, I would get triggered by, like certain movies like the one I just described to you, contact with Jodie Foster. And then later on down the line, I remember Ancient Aliens. That television show started up and I was watching that show and they were talking about Ezekiel's vision of God. It was an episode where they were kind of mixing religion with uufology and stuff, and there's this prophet name. He was an Israelite named Ezekiel, and they're talking about his vision of God and how a lot of people in ufology will argue that what he experienced was a UFO and he was describing a will within the wheel, and it blew my mind and I realized that there had to be something to this wheel within the wheel, that's something that I remember having a dream of. And eventually I said, you know what, maybe it was a vision, just like Ezekiel. You know he had this vision as well. You know I had this vision too, And I don't know. I mean, to this day, I don't know what to call it. I started off calling it a dream, and then I got to a point in my life where I said, you know, I'm brave enough to call it what it is. I think it was not a dream. I think it was a vision. And now I'm at the point where I don't know what it was, but it is a memory that I have, and it could have very well been something that I was shown on board the craft. Because as I've studied this phenomenon for thirty five forty years now, I like to find the commonalities that I can find within other experiences, and from what I gather, a lot of these people that get abducted and take on board the craft are set in front of a some kind of projector screen and they're shown all these apocalyptic world ending events and I don't know if it's they're trying to gauge our emotions to see kind of like where we're at, you know, humanity. I don't know. I really don't. I'm just speculating, but I could have very well picked up these memories that I'm describing to you, these quote unquote dreams or visions, they could have very well been just events that they were showing me just to get some kind of I don't know, reaction out of me to see where I was at, or where humanity was at all together. I don't know, but I really felt that I had no business at twelve years old seeing what I saw. This wheel within the wheel really blew me away, and I really felt that there was something to it. So what I did was I looked into it more. I became passionate about it, and I realized, you know what this will within the wheel they're talking about is a biblically accurate angel. So this they call it an ophanum O dh A n I am. It's one of the highest ranking angels in the angel hierarchy. I was not into any of this stuff at all, but like I said, Nick, I was. I really felt forced to look into it because you know what, I experienced it, and I started diving deep into this whole angel hierarchy and I realized, you know, wow, look at these nine angels that they have. They have there's like three different spears. The first spear contains the Seraphim, which are the burning ones. That's the highest ranking angels. And then you have this second ranking angel, which is the Cherubim, and then you have the third highest ranking angel, which is the Ophenum. They also call it the Throne Angel th h r O n E the Throne Angel. So that's the one I experienced, and it's part of the first spear, and then they go. It goes on and onto like dominions and principalities, and then you get the archangels, and then you get down like the lower you go in the angel hierarchy, the closer to mankind the angels appear to look and and I guess they have different jobs, you know. But but the angel that I think I experienced was this openum, the will within the wheel, the same one that is that you can find in the Bible that Exekuel has experienced. You can also hear about this wheel within the wheel, this open in the Book of Enoch as well, or even the Dead Sea scrolls. So I really found it fascinating, and you know, I was out there looking for somebody who else has seen this will within the will? And you know, besides maybe a couple of real high ranking nuns or priests and Ezekiel, I couldn't find anybody else that had experienced seeing this will within the wheel. So gone through these emotional rollercoasters of feeling special, feeling violated, how dare they take me? You know? And all this and that. Yeah, I really got into the whole angel hierarchy after all this and some of the other dreams that I had was like me running from a crashing flood. I'm a giant running from a crashing flood, and I go to jump up on Stonehenge for safety. And once again, what's a twelve year old dreaming about apocalyptic events? Floods? We're talking I'm a giant. Why am I talking? Biblical events? The Nephelin giants flooding? Stonehenge is such a beautiful, mysterious place. And for some reason it looked like stonehenged me and I jumped up on Stonehenge with ease. I think it was like one two steps and I was on the top of these fifteen to sixteen foot stone pillars, and it took me a long time to realize, Wow, how did I get up on those so fast and easy if they're like fifteen feet tall. Well, I realized I was a giant. I wasn't a huge, gigantic giant. I was one of the smaller variations of a giant. And another apocalyptic event that I recall dreaming of was walking on a beach with my aunt Cindy. For some reason, I was holding hands with my aunt Cindy, and we're on this beach and it's this beach is just covered with dead whales. They're all beached dead whales, and here we are experiencing another apocalyptic event. So there's some things that followed the UFO experience that are really interested, really interesting to me. I ended up meeting my future wife. I met her when she was seventeen. I was nineteen years old, and she's always known that I've you know, I'm a UFO experiencer. She knows that I'm the UFO guy. I didn't really feel comfortable, like I said, it's only been like the last five years. Admitted to myself that it was more than just a UFO experience. I realized that they did take me and when I decided to tell my wife that, as you can probably imagine, it was a little bit too much for her to hear, and it kind of broke my heart. You know, it really frustrated me. And I can understand obviously, like I said, seeing is believing, and you know, I knew that this was something that was going to be hard to chew on. I really that, But for some reason, you know, of course, my own wife to not believe me when I told her that I believed it was more than just a siding, and I believe they took me she It really kind of broke my heart, and you know, we started to kind of fall apart from each other a little bit. And instead of just walking around pouting all the time, you know, me walking around Pountin complaining that she's not one hundred percent on board this whole UFO phenomenon. Like I am totally on board. I'm one hundred percent passionate. It's forget I want to believe, I know now, you know, I want a poster that says I know, I don't want the X Files poster that says I want to believe, like I know for a fact that these things are real. It happened to me and I have missing time and it took me. So, you know, I got into crystals and meditation, and you know, a lot of experiencers kind of go through some of the cliche things that I went through some deep dark rabbit holes, finding pieces of truth, creating little awakenings here and there. I created this energy table in my room and I started putting crystals around it, and I went to Michael's Arts and Crafts and I decided to make my own little wheel within the wheel with little mirrors on it that I glued and some crystals and things like that, and I put that in the center of my energy table, and I decided to pray one day. I decided to you know, I'm not much of a religious person. I consider myself spiritual, and basically what I was doing was putting it out there in the cosmos. Man. You know, some people call it praying, some people just call it putting it out there. So that's what I did. I remember, kind of praying and just putting it out there that I hope that one day my wife and I can have an experience together, and you know, maybe that way it'll open up my wife to the whole phenomenon. A couple of weeks went by, Nick and sure enough, July twenty first, twenty twenty two. This time it was in San Leandro, California, around nine pm. We witnessed this craft that came overhead from the right side. And at first I didn't want to embarrass myself because I've done that in front of my wife before with mil ar balloons, with what else was it? Drones? You know, drones would kind of throw me off for a minute, and you know, and then you quickly realize what it is. But at first it really triggered me, you know, these objects, and I kind of get excited in front of my wife, and it kind of embarrassed myself, so I didn't want to do that again. But I realized what I was seeing was really really neat, you know, I knew it was something special that was coming overhead, and I couldn't tell if this object was flipping, rotating. There was even a point where I thought maybe it was shape shifting. But what I did was I told my wife, I go, what's this? What kind of drone is? What kind of drone is this? And she's just quiet, she's watching it, and I'm watching it, and it's so weird because I just remember this thing just flipping and flipping and rolling and rotating. It just couldn't. It was hard for me to get an eyeball on this object. As it approached nearly overhead. It wasn't directly overhead. It was nearly overhead, kind of ahead of me a little bit. And it was much higher than the UFO that I experienced in nineteen eighty five. It was much much higher. This object was white, it had this ring. The ring really stood out to me, and it's only it's the only part of the actual UFO that really stood out to me that I really remembered was this ring, and it was like rotating. It was flipping, and as it got nearly overhead, I remember thinking to myself, well, what's the message here? Because I had some I had a spiritual guru friend of mine named doctor Angel Thacker, And you know, she's like the first person I ever did a podcast interview with, and I actually worked with her at twenty four Hour Fitness. She was one of my managers and we would have these long talks and discussions and she was like, Michael, next time you have an experience, why don't you try hanging in there and having more of a a dialect, you know, a mindful dialect, and ask what the message is. So somehow I remember to I remembered all that at the moment that this craft was above me, and I thought to myself, what's the message here? And Nick, as soon as I thought, what's the message here? Within this ring that I was watching that was flipping and rolling, this beautiful pattern of white lights appeared from within the ring. This craft was not just going around with this pattern of lights on it all the time. There was no pattern of lights in this ring until I thought to myself, what's the message? As soon as I thought that, it illuminated from within the craft withinside this ring. I will describe it to you as well as I can. It was beautiful, brilliant white lights that illuminated from within the craft. It was four dots and a line, and then another four dots below the first four dots and a line. So basically it was four dots line, four dots line, and then four dots and a line, all stacked on top of each other. And to me it looked a lot like Morse code. So I know it sounds really weird, but I thought it looked like Morse code, and I was I was going to check that on the internet as soon as I got into the bedroom, so you can you can hear my wife, I took a video of this thing, but it wasn't in order to get some groundbreaking evidence. I pulled out my phone after this craft had already went past. You know, it was already overhead and moving off to the left of me. It was already on its way out of the picture. And at the last moment, I remember thinking, well, let me pull out my phone. And you know, like I said, it wasn't to get some ground breaking UFO evidence because this thing was pretty high in the air, so it was gonna look just like a dot in the sky, a light. That's what it came out to looked like too. I still have the video. I shared it. I don't share it very often because, like I said, it's not this groundbreaking evidence. The only reason why I believe I pulled my phone out was to just try to get a souvenir of you know, like the train that just hit me. I just wanted a souvenir, and that's what I did. I pulled out my phone and I took a little video of it. It wasn't a big deal. It's not enough to convince the world that UFOs are real. It's nothing like that. I just you know, you hear my wife in the video, She's like, well, that ain't no drone. She was impressed by it as well. And I went upstairs and quickly went into my UFO Paranormal UFO group that I created about about eight years ago. And here I am upstairs now in my apartment in San Leandro, and I'm drawing a picture of what I just seen, and I'm describing it to my fellow experiencer members and stuff. And my wife sees what I'm drawing and she circles a couple of the lights that I was describing to you, and she goes, well, that's what I saw. And I was like wow, really okay. And she's like, you know, that object really ended me of Saturn. And I go, well, what do you mean and she goes, Saturn, it's got the ring around the planet. As soon as she started describing this the ring I was, it kind of dawned on me like like wow, I really wonder if I was seeing another wheel within the wheel. But I didn't remember another wheel. I just remember one one ring, you know, one wheel. I don't remember another one, and I didn't It's happy that we just had this experience together, but I still wasn't quite comfortable enough to really go to town with my wife. On the whole conversation, I didn't want to scare her away. I just wanted to savor the moment. And and you know, at least now that there's something on the table that her and I can talk about that we experienced together, I didn't want to overkill it, so I just kind of I even let that go. We had that one night together talking about it, and I just kind of let it go. I didn't want to push it. I was just happy with that and things got a little better. She wasn't going to go and join my UFO group. I knew that my wife wasn't going to go and become a ufologist, but at least it was on the table. At least it was something that we can conversate about every once in a while. Like I said, we didn't really talk too much about it. As time went on, I found, you know, a lot of commonalities within other experiencers, and I became more and more brave. I started doing more and more podcasts and more interviews. I became real passionate about it, and before you know it, I'm speaking at UFO conferences. So I was at my first UFO conference. What was it, Berlin Game. It's right across the bay from San Leandro here in the Bay area, and it was Loreene Fenton. She produces UFOCON. She's been producing them for the last I think this year would be the fifteenth year that she's got UFOCN going on. I was her first speaker out of I believe she had twenty speakers. And so here i am doing my first UFO conference. And after I'm done with my conference, I did really well, and I'm walking out and this lady is right behind me, and it's dev Rugney. She's a MOFON director of Northern California. And she was like, Michael, I really think that you should report this to move on this ring, this experience that I just had with my wife. July twenty first, twenty twenty two. So that's what I did. Went home after the conference and a couple days later, pull out my phone and I'm on my porch with my wife and I'm kind of talking out loud as I'm on my phone on the moufon website and I'm kind of talking out loud to myself answering the questions. And she knows what I was doing, and so she started kind of buttoning in and she starts to help me. She starts to talk about it a little bit more, because, like I told you, Nick, all I was talking about was this ring that I that had this light, you know, this this pattern of lights. Let me let me back up a little bit. This pattern of lights, if you recall I told you that it looked a lot like Morse code. So what I did was I went online and I want to I wanted to see what this pattern of lights looked like it was telling me, and I thought that it was going to spell out something. So I look up this pattern of lights, the pattern that the lights put on for me, and it was a nu miracle number. The pattern of lights was telling me four four four. I'm familiar with angelic numbers one one, one, two, two, two, three, three three and so on, but four four four, Wow, I mean that is a very powerful angel number. I looked it up, and when I looked up four four four, I found the spiritual meaning of the angel number four four four signifies protection, support, and stability. Indicate that your angels are guiding you and encouraging you to build a strong foundation in your life. It serves as a reminder to trust your intuition and stay persistent in your and divorce. And it also went on to say the stuff like that angels are strong in your family, just keep trusting your guardian angels, like what are the chances of me having this UFO experience being abducted? Having these visions of biblically accurate angels, and then to pray to have an experience with my wife, And I do have a UFO experience with my wife, but this time it's not a saucer shaped craft. It's something that looks similar to the wheel within the wheel. And as my wife is sitting there listening to me, she decides to start helping me make this move on case online. So she's helping me, and here we are, we're talking about it again. Like I said, when you only talked about it just pretty much kind of that night, and I didn't want to push it, so I left it alone. But a couple of years down the road, here I am trying to make this report, and she's like, give me a pen, give me a paper. I grabbed whatever I saw that was, you know, I don't know if it was toilet paper and a color crown. I don't know what it was. But we started working together and she really jogged my memory, Nick, and she helped me describe this craft and refresh my memory because I was just so fixated on this darn ring that had that pattern of lights that I didn't understand what this ring was encircling. Inside this ring was an egg shaped craft. It was a white metallic somewhat almost like a football, but not as sharp, so it's kind of in between a football and an egg shaped craft. What was going on was this egg shaped craft was in the center of a ring. The ring was rotating just like I described it was flipping. It was flipping, okay, but the egg shaped craft that was in the center was actually rolling. It was rolling from right to left. So that's why it was so hard for me to actually put an eye on this object. That's why I was describing it when I was telling you, I didn't know if this thing was flipping, rolling, rotating, or shape shifting. Now I understand why I thought all of that, because it was doing all of that. Really, the ring was independent on its own, and the football shaped egg shaped craft that was in the center of it was also independently on its own, but they were flying together as one. It's a really unique craft that we experienced together. I don't know if the message that I was getting was this is the angel, this is the open them, I don't know, but that's it's what we experienced together, was this craft. It really made me realize that it's okay. It's okay to be passionate about this, this this whole UFO phenomenon, like I am. This is my passion. This is something that I consider playing. Okay, Hey honey, can I go play? And I can play and I can dive and dwelve into this passion as long as I want, as long as I give my family the quality time that it needs as well. And it made me realize to just have balance. And that's what I and that's what I'm doing is she allows me to do these little interviews and conferences and things like that as long as I reserve enough quality time for her and my family. So that's kind of where we're at right now. This is quite an event also, but it's something that I kind of just passed right up. Another event that I had. I was talking to a couple of experiencers about my UFO and this experiencer said, now, Michael, have you experienced anything else besides the UFO, And I said, well, yeah, I've experienced a ghost before in my life. He said, well, let me hear about it. So I told him about this ghost that I remember waking up. This was not a dream. This is something that I remember waking up one night. And this was two years before my big UFO experience in nineteen eighty five, so that would have made this nineteen eighty three. I was ten years old. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and I was on my bed and I looked on the floor in my bedroom and there was a four foot waitress walking towards me with a plate of food. Now, this waitress was wearing nineteen fifties nineteen sixties waitress attire. Even at ten years old, I realized that this waitress that I was looking at looked like some old school like males diner. I realized that she was wearing old fashioned waitress attire, and she was walking towards me with a plate of food. And it was more than just the waitress. I was actually witnessing a small diner. I was witnessing a waitress coming towards me in a diner, and she had customers sitting on both sides of her. She was walking down an aisle of people that were sitting down on each side of her. And it was a busy diner. People were eating this vision. Also, I can hear things. I can hear the customers talking, I can hear the multiple conversations of mumbling, and also hearing the silverware hitting the plates. It sounded every bit of a busy diner. What was going on. This diner took up probably about one third of my bedroom. And like I said, this four foot waitress and the diner and everything around her, it was all static snow. It was made the media of which this whole vision that I was looking at was made in static. It almost looked like a hologram. The static, I can describe to you looked a lot like I don't know if everyone's probably seen the movie Poltrugeist. You remember when she's sitting in front of the TV, the old school statics TV. You know, Mommy, they're here. That's the kind of static that this vision was made up of, but very very detailed, and it scared me. It didn't scare the lights out of me, kind of frightened me a little bit, because I mean, heck, what I just described to you would probably scare most ten year old kids. It did concern me a little bit, but it didn't make me want to just freak the completely out or anything. But I was concerned enough to call my mom down the short hallway as I was sitting in the bed, So I said, Mom, can I come sleep with you? And I remember hearing my mom's voice down the short hallway and I remember hearing her saying, sure, honey, come on. And to this day, I'm not even sure if that was really my mom's voice or not, but I remember thinking to myself, Wow, I've got to get up off the bed. And I'm afraid to step on this woman here, this waitress. I didn't want to step on her. So I'm telling my mom, I'm afraid to step on this lady. Mom and I blacked out, and my friend that I was describing this too, said, now, Michael, why do you think that waitress appeared to you around four foot tall, and it really blew me away. My whole body just like you know, lit up in goosebumps because I realized what he was telling me, because I had just learned of I don't know if you've ever heard of remote viewing, but I believe these beings, these aliens, whoever they are, they can appear to you any way they want, especially as a child. And for some reason, I don't know why, but I believe they took me that night as well in nineteen eighty three, and they appeared to me for some reason, in this case as a nineteen fifties waitress. There's another thing that happened to me that night that really solidifies the whole abduction thing. I blacked out when I told my mom, I'm afraid to step on this lady. There was a major decision to make right there. I was sitting at the edge of my bed, and I knew that I wanted to go run down the short haulway to go sleep with my mom. I didn't want to be in the bedroom anymore with this waitress, and I knew that there was a major decision to make. And what did I do. I blacked out. I blacked out, and there was no waking up the next morning going hey, mom, remember last night, you know what happened? You know, there was there was no conversation nick about what I had witnessed about the waitress. There was no conversation between me and my mom about it for years until I was studying the whole UFO phenomenon and I came across remote viewing and I'm like, oh my gosh, And you know, I came across this experiencer that really enlightened that night to me and and made me look at this event and a whole nother view and he made me realize that they had been taking me more and earlier than I thought. They had been taking me probably my whole life. You know, from what I gathered, they take you more as a child, and as you get older. That's pretty much it that I have.
Speaker 4: Michael, thank you for sharing all dight.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you know, I say the story over and over and over and it's never the same, and you know, there's some things that I leave out, and then I remember, you know I did that to you as well, you know, like, oh, I forgot to tell you about the waitress. But that's just the way it is. Sometimes it's unique. It's a unique story. I don't say it robotically, the very same all the time. You got a little bit of a different twist than you know everybody else. And it's just a custom. It's just me. It's just me. I'm human. I get nervous. It doesn't matter how many times I do it. It is very therapeutic for me to tell my experience, and I realized it's probably hard to hang on too as a listener. I understand that it's confusing. Hell, it confused me, Nick, It confused me most my life. I really left out the whole vortex in the clouds to not only my friends. But when I finally became brave enough to make my first Movefon report, which was originally I believe it was seven eight nine four six Moufon case seven eight nine four six, consisted of me calling up Moufon and describing the UFO that was above me that put on a multicolored light show and took off near the speed of light. That's it. That was all the report basically consisted of. Only as I got more mature and understood the phenomenon, more and learned more and more through other experiences. I realized, Movefon's not going to think I'm crazy if I want to describe the vortex and the clouds that I experienced before the UFO. Movefon is not going to think I'm crazy if I believe I have missing time. Mofon is not going to think that I'm crazy by talking about remote viewing and describing a four foot you know, nineteen fifty nineteen sixties waitress on the floor of my bedroom. So that's what I did, was called I got a hold of Moufon one more time and guess who it was. It was Earl Gray, the late Earl Gray, Rest in peace. He passed away a couple of years ago. Super super nice guy in the whole UFO world. He was the director of Moufon in Southern California. He reopened my case for me when I was brave enough to give him all these other details that I just shared with you and your listeners. That's what reopened my case. That's when it became Moufon Case one, two four zero. And then once again I opened up another case because of the experience that I had with my wife. I call that one contact four four four, But yeah, thank you for allowing me.
Speaker 5: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first, it feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems. From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind.
Speaker 2: But the danger isn't over.
Speaker 5: We track cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too.
Speaker 2: Hidden Cults new.
Speaker 5: Episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: No matter how historic, an experience can be definitely farther report, whether it's would Move On or the National Reporting Center. But that's great that you have also added more details later on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they basically reopened the case for me. Yeah, it was great, and you know it really took me a long time. I had a lot of trust issues because, like I was telling you, as an experiencer and a lot of us, we end up not just having an experience with the UFO, but we end up diving into a lot of rabbit holes and getting into a lot of beautiful synchronicities and things like that. That's that's when I realized there was more to it, and you know, I just started going for it and becoming honest with myself about a lot of this and calling it what it was. It's not silly to say that I was taken. I know it may sound silly to a lot of people. Like I said, a lot of people go their whole life without experiencing, you know, something paranormal, and you run into people every year. It's far and few in between, but you do run into people that maybe had a near death experience, or experienced ghosts, or like me and had a UFO experience. These are life altering, life changing events that help you. They make you look deeper into life. And you know, I realized that there's more to life than just you know, morning Ralph, morning, Sam.
Speaker 4: You know, absolutely said there is certainly more to life, and you know, you're in the right place doing it. And there are so many like minded, open minded listeners out there that every time we have a guest on that shares their experience and it brings someone else out of the woodwork that they then want to come and share because it is liberating, isn't it. It's good for the witness and it's great for people listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to like, I used to love doing that. I would just love, you know, you know, getting on the internet and like, oh, this guy said he's seen a UFO. Let me just kick back and listen to this. You know. I used to it because why because it happened to me and I know it's real. So that's what makes me even more passionate about it, just knowing that this phenomenon is real exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's understandable the way your wife was, I mean, over time she became more accepting, you know, because she experienced something right. Yeah, it's super interesting now now there's a lot of stuff in your experiences that have a religious context. Was that something you you grew up.
Speaker 2: With or No, No, not at all. You know, I always thought it was weird that I was Roman Catholic growing up. You know, Mom, what's my religion? Honey, You're Roman Catholic. And I remember thinking, well, who said, who says I'm Roman Catholic? I guess just because my family's Roman Catholic. You know, it's not like my family was running around, you know, going to Roman Catholic churches. And I don't really recall that, but I remember when I joined the military. I joined the Navy, and they asked me, you know, they asked me what my religion was. And I was just like, oh, I'm Roman Catholic. But I just thought it was weird because I never really had a practice of religion. I remember my mom was a bartender growing up, and we kind of stayed all over the place in California and sometimes even out of state. But I was running around free. You know. My mom was a bartender, like I said, and when she was off of work, sometimes she didn't come home. You know, she had the drinks lined up. I had the whole town to myself. So I would pop into these different churches, you know, some of my friends' churches, and I was experiencing different types of churches. One church on people are speaking in tongues and then another church. They're in line, eating bread, just experiencing all these different churches. But I always reserved a little space in my heart for the man that they called God or Jesus. I always reserved a little piece of my heart for him to tell you, to describe to you exactly what he looked like and the rules that he had set I wasn't sure of, you know, to me, God or Jesus or whoever he be, to me, seems like he would be he would have a sense of humor, he would he would he would be more funny. And unless have all these sets of rules, thou shall not this and thou shall not that. To me, there was something true to it, But then again there was something off as well. And what I think, Nick, was I think that these beings have been visiting us since the beginning of time. I don't think it just started in nineteen forty seven. I think these beans have been visiting us for a long time. And if you think about it, Nick, if something, if someone comes down from the sky, which is the heavens, you're gonna line yourself up with this being. And we line ourselves up with people all the time that we respect and Why wouldn't we line ourselves up with somebody that just came down from the sky. And I would line myself up with a being that came down from the sky that had a message for me, And I can see how that would turn into religion at some point. And I can also see how that religion could be hijacked and taken advantage of by the darker forces that may run this planet. You know, That's what I think anyway. I think it's a misconception to think that anybody in the past is not as enlightened or advanced as we are today. I think it's quite the opposite. I think that maybe in the past we were a little bit more closer and less tainted and less poisoned. Maybe we were visited a little more, you know, hundreds and hundreds and thousands of years ago. But I think we're at a point right now where me and other experiencers will agree this is the Great Awakening. I think a lot of these countries that we have are consumer based countries. They operate from greed, and I think the messages until we start operating from love, we're not going to be as sustainable. The plan we're living on may not be sustainable. You look at Mars and it looks like Earth Phase one. You know, it looks like maybe ruined our opportunity one time before. Look at Mars. It just looks it looks like something that that we're on our way to do right here with Earth. So and that's the message you get from other experiencers as well as you know they don't. The message is we need to treat this planet better. This is home, this is Mother Nature, and we're just burning coal and using gasoline and just we're not it's not sustainable. It's kind of a cliche message that you'll get from from UFO experiencers. It seems like a cliche thing. You guys need to treat the planet better. They like to hang around when we were blowing up test runs on our atom bomb, and they seem to be around nuclear events and places where they keep in store nuclear petroleum and all that stuff. They seem to be monitoring us. And it's like the kids found the matches in the backyard. No, and they're the parents, And then they might have had a hand in our creation. They might be us from the future coming back to a more bulbaric you and me. Maybe they need something from us. The more you know, the more questions you have.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we should, we should take care of our home. Yeah. Go back to your first UFO site in did you ever keep in contact with China?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the beginning of junior high school, Like I said, I would bring it up and you know, and you would really think, Wow, you know I had someone with me. That's a great validation. But the reaction he had and how he didn't want to talk about it, I got embarrassed to even bring it up to him. So I kind of let him go. Nick. I kind of let him go. And I do know that he still lives in the Bay Area. Maybe, you know, one day I could track him down one more time, and and and and embarrass myself, so to speak, and just to see where he's at in life, and maybe he's ready to talk about it, because at twelve years old, I really didn't know how to talk to him about it. All I was trying to do I was I felt like it was just trying to I was forcing to get a yes or no out of him is all I could really do. And maybe he's ready to talk about it now. And so my story is really not over. There's things that I would like to do. I'd like to get regressed. I would like to find channel one day. I would like to take a light detector test, find channel, be regressed. All these things it's possible. I would love to track channel down and see where his mindset is at. Maybe he's ready to talk about it. Maybe he still has the frame of mind where it's like, man, Mike, you're still talking about this. You know, I don't know, I really don't.
Speaker 4: You never know, Michael. I mean someone might be listening. They might know him around the Bay area, and maybe he will rech out to you by the Facebook page, and he might just say do you still remember? And he might I just say yeah, after all these years. It's just the way people are sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder what he experienced. I wonder if it was for me, if the experience was for him, if the experience was for both of us, was he on board, was he taken along with me? Did it have nothing to do with him? Then you learn things like bloodlines and things like that, because a lot of experiencers believe that it's a family thing and it's in your bloodline. And I do have a very rare blood type. It's being negative, so I believe that that's like three percent of this planet or the nation. I forgot what it was, but I know it's a very rare blood type. You find that commonality within other experiences as well, so it's very very.
Speaker 4: Interesting, very interesting. Indeed, before you had your first UFO experience, did you have much of an interest in the subject at all or was it just completely in Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not really. Like I said, I knew of UFOs. I've heard of them. I wasn't a stranger to him. I was a big I am a big Star Wars fan, so you know, I watched Star Trek growing up. I watched Star Wars. I loved these movies. But UFOs. I wasn't into it, you know. I mean they're cool. Yeah, sure, it's cool, you know. And I and I, like I said, I knew what I was looking at as soon as I seen it. It wasn't like a mystery. I knew that I was seeing a saucer shaped craft that that people described, and I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I remember thinking, Man, these these people in the neighborhood are going to be swinging off the balconies when this thing leaves and we're going to be like, did you see that? And it's just so weird. It's it was so quiet, and I'm so lonely, even though I had my friend Toronto there, I'm lonely my most of my life. I'm lonely with this thing that no one else seen it. And I think that they can. If they can, these these UFOs can manipulate space and time, they can dictate who sees what and experiences what, and anything else is child's play to you know. If they can manipulate space and time, which I believe they did, everything else is child's play.
Speaker 4: Couldn't agree more wonderful Staff, Michael, what a fascinating journey you've had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an honor. I'm just I'm glad that I experienced it. I'm just if I were to go tomorrow and tomorrow's my last day in the end of my life, I would be so happy that just honored and privileged to have experienced this and to be able to share it, and to know that my voice will live long after I'm gone, and there'll be other people years down the road that may hear my voice and hear my story and it'll help them come out of the closet, so to speak, like I did, and be honest and about what they experienced, because I think it happens to a lot more people than we think. I think people just like to chalk up these events that they experienced. They chalk it up to something else because, like I said, it doesn't happen like people think it's going to happen. A lot of people think you're just going to be looking up in the sky and some UFO is going to come flying out of the clouds and it's going to pick you up, and you're gonna have all this memory retained about meeting the you know, happened like the movies. Unfortunately, it happens. You're left with a bunch of puzzle pieces and it's up to you to put them together. And you know what, you might not even get to put the whole puzzle together in this lifetime. It may take multiple lifetimes. If that's what's going on here. You know what, I don't think I want to figure it all out. There's a beauty to to mystery. There's a beauty to it. No one likes to know it all and there's people out there that think they do know it all, and I am not one of those I don't know it all. The more I think I know, the more questions I have. This is something that you're not gonna Hey, this person is an expert. You know, I get it. You know, if someone's wrote a million books and interviewed a million UFO experiencers and their experiencers themselves, I get how people can say, oh, this guy's an expert. But I think this whole UFO phenomenon, it's hard to put a label, you know, and label somebody an expert. It's just such a cerebral thing. It's just something so amazing and cerebral. It's it's something that you it's hard to comprehend. It's like us tagging animals that are going extinct, and we jump in and we tag this animal, and we want to keep track of the species in order to help it. We don't sit down and have a conversation about why the forty nine ers didn't win, you know, go to the Super Bowl this year. You know, we don't have conversations with the animals. We just put them the sleep and then they wake up. They have a little chip in them or something, and they don't know what happened, and it kind of sounds like what they may do to us. It's they're so highly advanced that it may be hard for them too or unnecessary for them to even try to explain what they're doing to us. We speak this language, and it just seems so balbaric. Hi, how are you doing today? Nick? And oh, Hi Michael, it's kind of bulbaric. It seems like I could transfer more information between each other through thought if we could, And I believe that that's how they do it. That's that's telepathy. I believe that's the universal, the language of the cosmos. Hear it from all these other experiences. It's telepathy. That's how they're talking to them. They're not talking with their lips. They're talking through their mind, through their eyes. They're telling them We're not going to hurt you. Relax. It's just amazing.
Speaker 4: Now, tell us about You've got a paranormal group and a page, a Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a couple of pages. I have a group called UFO slash Paranormal California. I created this UFO group about eight years ago. It's a smaller group and I believe qualities over quantity. I remember jumping in all these UFO groups. I remember thinking the bigger the better, but I found it to be safer in the smaller groups. So yeah, i'd love to have you. It's a private group. We got you in there, Nick, I appreciate it. Yeah, I've got you in there. Yeah, I've got a lot of interesting experiencers in this group. I also created a page called ophum Energy, and I create organite orgon energy. I create pyramids out of resin and crystals and metals and things like that. So yeah, it's called ophinum Energy. It's spelt oph an im Energy. I also have a page called Paranormal Fridays, and that's where I kind of just dump everything, Nick. I put all my interviews that I've done, I put anything in everything paranormal into this page called Paranormal Fridays. I just reached ten thousand followers, so I'm really proud of that. So yeah, I'd love to have anybody that's interested in this passionate topic that we all share together, or even just start off by following me punching James Michael Walker and you'll find me. My nickname is Skywalker. As soon as you find my page, you'll be able to find all my other little fun things that I've got going on, open them Energy and Paranormal Fridays and my group as well.
Speaker 4: I will put all of Michael's links in a description and on the website so you can go check him out.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you. Oh yeah, I was just going to say one more thing. Talked about the bloodline and how they believe it this phenomenon runs in the family. So what I did was I asked my mom, I go, Mom, have you ever experienced a UFO? And she said no? And I was disappointed, and I was like, ahh and she was just like, well, I did have an experience with Jesus once that she's never really shared with anybody but me. I'll just explain it real quick. She was, you know, up in the Hayward Hills with a couple of friends and into the music. All of a sudden, I guess we're kind of goofing off and just kind of dancing and having fun, and all of a sudden, the music stopped and her friends kind of frozen place, and all of a sudden, there's this Jesus appeared in front of my mother with the white robe and he talked to her without opening his mouth. She heard him tell her our judy, are you ready? And my mom was like, what do you mean? Or am I ready? She's like, neck, no, I'm not ready. You know, she was thinking in her mind, no, I'm not ready. She was afraid of what he meant when he said that, And all of a sudden, the music turns back on and her friends continued dancing, and she didn't mention anything to her friends about it. She was just so embarrassed. And my mom said that she never shared it with anybody except for me, because I also have a crazy story, right that, you know. I of course I've told my mom the experiences that I've had, so she did have an experience. But I was looking specifically for a UFO experience, and I realized experiencers experience. They experienced more than just the UFOs. They experience a wide range of things. And why not something like Jesus Christ, because part of my experience crosses that line as well of religion and spirituality. You know, a lot of people they don't appreciate you mixing UFOs and aliens with spirituality and religion. You know, how dare you do that? But for some reason, that's what I have on my plate this time around. And I don't know the reason. I don't know all the answers, but I do know that there's got to be something to some of the aspects of religion. There's got to be something to some of the aspects of UFOs why because I experienced it. I swear on everything I love. I'm not going to be able to convince the world, but I'm gonna try my hardest, because at least I know that there's got to be something to it. I believe that religion, there's got to be something to it that's real. Like I said, I believe it's been hijacked to control us in a sense, but there's got to be a major, major aspect of it. And I believe it's probably something you're going to find more in the Dead Sea Scrolls or the Book of Enoch, more than the actual Bible that is in all the drawers at the hotels and you know, the most popular book in the world. I believe it's been hijacked to a sense, to controlling reasons.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, we shouldn't have to change our experiences to conform the way people think they should be. People are just sharing their experiences right how they believe it happened right? Yeah, great stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much, Nick for the opportunity. I appreciate it, brother, and thank you for entering my life man and my group. And I consider you a brother now and we're friends, so I love you, brother.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, exactly, Michael. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing all that for our listeners. It's been lovey to meet you. Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Have a great night there.
Speaker 4: You're more than welcome. Take care of yourself, all right, and we will speak soon, sir.
Speaker 2: Okay, very well, thank you, good night, take.
Speaker 4: Care bye for now.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 4: Well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Michael for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye.
Speaker 5: S