Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a ufoging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one?
Speaker 2: Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we wanted one of.
Speaker 1: Those areas thirty one?
Speaker 3: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what kind of reports cloud times.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one me neither there sad one. If it was anybody a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 3: Were sending one top of golf negative, okay, off the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed out over the top.
Speaker 1: Of US ninety one one. You just called both to be be four. They're after staying the airplanes?
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: I sear to God more calm on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. And I hope you're all doing okay. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Our first guest we have tonight is Lauren in British Columbia, and Lauren will not only be sharing her own experience, but also her mother's in nineteen forty her grandparents citing of a close up UFO in Mexico in nineteen seventy two, and a husband's possible reduction from the family camper in nineteen sixty five when he was a child. And following Lauren, we speak with Nate in Oregon about what happened while on a road trip with his son in Neverda in twenty twenty one. They both witnessed a convoy with a large military and police presence transporting a strange object on the back of a flatbed truck. Lauren is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicle's podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Good evening, Lauren, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Nick.
Speaker 3: It is great to have you with us. And you're calling from Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're located in the Vancouver area, and most of what I have to say tonight does sort of originate in the BC Province of BC.
Speaker 5: But there is one.
Speaker 2: Story that's a deep, dark family secret from Mexico that I had to ask the entire family if it was okay to shire to share.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have prepared and you're up on the West Coast. Great stuff. Now, Lauren, you have joined us to share some of your experiences. Would you like to start the beginning please, ma'am?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: And I guess really, when I mean where it really starts is I think I've been thinking quite a lot about this for a long time, about sharing these with you. Listen to the show for a long time and it's excellent and really just sort of what held me back was the fact that, like so many families, I think we really felt like this. You know, the stories I'm about to say, we're family secrets. So I had to turn around and go to my brothers and sisters and my mom, who's now eighty three, to say is are you okay with me sharing this now? And funny enough, she came out with a story that I had never ever heard before. At the age of eighty three, this was my first first time hearing this secret. But she told me that when she was growing up in Abbotsford, they were a farming family there.
Speaker 5: And she said that.
Speaker 2: She just sort of said to me matter of factly, when I was asking her if it was okay to share on the podcast, she said, well, we.
Speaker 5: Always knew the way that they were there.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew about them. And I said, well, what do you mean UFOs and she's like, oh, my god, yeah, she goes, we used to see them all the time. So we're going back to the early forties. She said about forty six, she was about sixty seven years old and she was walking in one of the farm roads with her sister and her cousin and this UFO just whipped across the sky in front of them, and she said, oh, we knew right away what it was, and we had heard about them from people, and so we went running to the local they knew where the local reporter lived, so they.
Speaker 5: Went running all the way to her house.
Speaker 2: They were so excited to tell this woman about this UFO that they'd seen, and they basically got laughed at. She's like, oh, yeah, right, you know. So, so my mom says, I don't care what anybody else says. We know what we saw. And that's kind of where this all sort of starts from. So it's her parents that when we were in the nineteen seventies, they used to live in the Shoe Swap, but before that they lived at Cambridge and they owned several city blocks there. They built a big complex there. So anyways, they did that night I as a kid, and then they'd spend their winters in Mexico and then they eventually sold that the big you know, the blocks, and they made a lot of money and started wintering seriously down in Porta Vireta.
Speaker 5: For this is about oh gosh, it got to be about.
Speaker 2: Forty fifty years so now, so it would have been the late seventies, and they used to rent a villa down there and they were kind of hanging out with a pretty racy crowd. I think some of the people that used to hang out with were sort of.
Speaker 5: Heirs to the Hindes ketchup fortunes.
Speaker 2: So they thought, you know, they were kind of having a really good time down there. But when they came home with this story, they said to us, they said, please don't ever say anything to anybody, because this ever got out, you know, I mean it would have at that time in the seventies if people had heard this story that were about to tell you, they would have been ousted from their social group, They would have lost their friends in Kamloops. They would have been laughing stocks in the community because there was such a I don't know, there was just such skepticism and lack of belief in those generations.
Speaker 5: But this is what happened to them.
Speaker 2: So apparently they came home after a dinner party one night when they were sitting out on their second floor deck and it was a beautiful night and there was a bunch of stars out, there was a nice breeze, and they were just enjoying that, just about to go to bed, and right there was a palm tree about ten feet off the deck and it only went up about another ten or fifteen feet above the deck. And she said that while they were sitting there, this UFO just kind of dropped right out of the sky and it stopped over top of the palm tree and it just sat there and I said, we said, well.
Speaker 5: You know what it look like? And oh, well, it was a normal just like a UFO.
Speaker 2: She said that you see on TV it was saws or shape that it had flashing lights all the way around it that were moving.
Speaker 5: And they didn't know what to do. And that's what I said, Well, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Because that would have terrified me? And they said, yeah, we were really scared. So we just pretended we didn't see it, and we sat there, like, didn't even move a muscle until it last.
Speaker 5: And until i'd heard that story, my.
Speaker 2: Grandmother was always bringing us home paperback books about UFOs and was always very interested in the topic. And then once I found out that they didn't tell us this until we were teenagers, like kids, it would be too much for us to handle. But when they did tell us finally, to me, it just made so much sense. So and then the next story was around I don't know, probably late seventies, I guess. We were at their place in Shoe Shop Lake and they had a big beautiful property that rolled down to the Lake mcdoc. And we used to water ski and have a really good time there, and the whole family would be there every summer.
Speaker 5: So we were sitting down.
Speaker 2: At the and the Sandy Beach area and we had a fire going and we sit down there and play guitar and tell stories and laugh and whatever. And it was kind of twilight, and we're sitting there and I was looking out over the mountain range, which is sort of the I don't know what range, I guess Clost Mountains probably, And it was just a beautiful evening. It was clear as a bell, and all of a sudden, this light and it was about the size of I don't know, maybe maybe the end of a chapstick, maybe that about that kind of a circle, and it was a really really bright light and it went shooting right across the whole mountain range and it took about I don't know, I'm going to say three seconds for it to get all the way across the mountain range and it stopped dead and then it literally just stood there for in the sky for maybe one account of three and then just shot right up in the air straight and just disappeared out of sight, and I thought, oh wow, I'm kind of like, did it What did I just see? Thought? That's got to have been in the UFO. And I turned around and there was my grandmother and she was standing beside me, and even though the whole family knew that they had seen these things before and been pretty close to one, she had to.
Speaker 5: She whispered to me and she's like, did you see that?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, I totally saw that, and she's well, that's the UFL and you know, it was just like it was almost a secret between the two of us too, right, So we all knew about it, but we didn't really.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: But from that day on, because I had seen that and I knew there was absolutely nothing on earth that moves in that way, there's nothing that does that that goes straight across that past and then goes straight up.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, okay, so I believe. So that made me a believer. So then I'll move along here.
Speaker 2: I find the love of my life and I get married and this family story comes out, and I actually this is an old story. So before again, before I wanted to come on tonight and talk about it. I wanted to re verify facts with the family and wanted to make sure that I was remembered it right, because you have a tendency to embolish.
Speaker 5: Stories as you get older.
Speaker 2: And know his eighty three and ninety year old parents tell this story exactly the way that I'm going to just tell you guys right now.
Speaker 5: And this is so odd because and.
Speaker 2: I'll explain why afterwards, but my husband is kind of he's kind of got something different about him. He was out at five years old were the family was coming from Edmonton to Vancouver for a holiday before they moved here, and they were using a camping trailer and it was one of those ones you know you pop up, you put behind the car and then you drive, and then when you get to where you're going, you pop up the walls and it locked from the inside and it's got snaps all the way around it that you know, secure it.
Speaker 5: And then there's kind of two sleeping areas.
Speaker 2: So they had his.
Speaker 5: Older brother who was satn on the floor.
Speaker 2: And they put Brian, who was five, on this ledge that was kind of over the back of the trailer. And at that age he still liked to be tucked in so his mom did the sleeping bag tuck in where he dipped him right out, had his pillow in there with him, and it tucked him all in, so he was like a sort of a little slug there and he couldn't really move, and off they go to sleep. They locked the door from the inside in the morning and he's gone.
Speaker 5: But it's not just him that's gone, it's his sleeping.
Speaker 2: Bag and his pillow and there's nothing there.
Speaker 5: And it's still locked from the inside.
Speaker 2: So they're like, well, what the heck still, that's what they said, with a few stronger language, but they so they, you know, get out in the campground and you're yelling and they're calling.
Speaker 5: And trying to find him.
Speaker 2: And he spent about fifteen minutes looking for him and asking people, you know, if they'd seen this little boy. And then his dad decided, well, I better go start driving the highway to see if he wanted out by the highway, because it was fairly close to the highway where they were, and he went to he looks down underneath the camper and directly underneath where he'd been sleeping, directly underneath there he is still tucked in the whole ways sleeping bag is tucked in his blanket, pillows still under his head like it was just like I always said after hearing that story, that they just put a mac wrong. So they dropped him a little too low and they when they returned him, whoever took him. But that's such an odd story, and so that I always stick and sticks in my mind because he has sort of an unusual immune system.
Speaker 5: So I've been with him for about thirty.
Speaker 2: Five years and I can only out two times that he's ever been set that I know of a cold or flu.
Speaker 5: I had COVID I was in the same room with him.
Speaker 2: He's never had it.
Speaker 5: He never got seck. He just doesn't get sick. He doesn't get cold, he doesn't get anything.
Speaker 2: And when we were first sort of together, we first few times were going over to my parents us my mom was cooking for him. And the first time we went there, he came home and he's like we were living together at the time, and he said, oh, my got the worst stomach ache. And I thought, this is not like you. You never complained about pain. Something's got to be really wrong. So this went on for a couple hours where he was in agony and I said, we're going to hospital. So we took him to Merch and the hospital was pretty close here. It was community hospital. So they do some blood tests and they find an elevated you know, white blood cell counts, and they're like, yes, you're having problems with your appendix. It looks like your appendix is going to burst. We're going to have a surgeon coming in the morning and you know, take it out for you. So I go home, of course, because they won't let me stay. I get a call at six thirty in the morning, we'll come pick me up. I'm going, well, what's going on? Well, you know what, they did another blood test before the surgeon took me in and there's nothing wrong. So his blood test was completely normal. There was no sign of anything, and he was perfect. So then the next time this happens, it was you know, well, the third time it happened, it was a joke because I'm like, okay, it's got to be my mother's cooking. There's something going on here that's you know, not normal, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: So the fifth time.
Speaker 2: Had happened, he was at work this time, so he drives himself to the hospital. The doctor says, okay, be back at four o'clock. First, we're going to do surgery right away. So he goes back, does some banking, goes for a beer with a buddy.
Speaker 5: Then goes back to the hospital at five to four, where the.
Speaker 2: Tire medical team is like, well where that could you be in? Blah blah blah freaking out they would feel him in And the next morning I get a call again at six thirty in the morning and he said.
Speaker 5: Come pick me up. I'm like, well, what's going on?
Speaker 2: And he said, well, I just talked to the surgeon and they're going to let me go home in about an hour, so I need you to come in. So I went in to pick him up and he said, oh, You'll never believe this, and I'm like, well, what happens right? He goes, well, the surgeon asked if you could keep my appendix and I said, well, we why is that? And he said, well, do you know what an appendix is?
Speaker 5: And I said, well, not really.
Speaker 2: I know my brother's burst one time and he was really sick and he said, yeah, it's a little dead piece of tissue that's kind of on the end of your I guess thought leand of your coal and I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 5: Where, but it's dead.
Speaker 2: As the doctor explained it to him, it's not living tissue. It doesn't regenerate itself. If it gets infected, it has to be removed, or you know, basically, if it burst, it just puts a bunch of poison into your system and you get really sick. I'm like, oh, and he goes he said. The doctor was, or the surgeon was really adamant. It doesn't heal itself. If it bursts, it pretty much has to be removed. I'm like, oh, okay, and he said, he said, John, he asked if you could.
Speaker 5: Keep it, And I said, why is that?
Speaker 2: He goes, well, because six separate sets of scar tissue on my appendix, so five times it had burst and healed itself, and then the sixth time they took it out. But honestly, every time that it burst, his entire.
Speaker 5: System would have been flooded with these poisons.
Speaker 2: And within hours he had metabolized it and completely it was gone. It was like he was perfectly normal the next day, which is the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. So then I go, So then we are daughter, we have a daughter, and she's eleven and is diagnosed with leukemia and it's pretty good devastating as you can imagine for parents. And we kept saying, well, you know, with Ryan's got half the good imus system, so I'm sure this is going to work and we'll just wait for the miracle to happen. Well, she had to go on some pretty heavy chemo oral chemo drugs and these are for life, so she's got to be on these mads now the rest of her life. But it does keep the leukemia at bay, so she's totally healthy other than this. So anyways, she has a baby and they said, okay, well we'll let you go off these drugs while you because she gets married and has a baby. So she has a baby and then she goes start going for blood tests again and the doctors are like, well, we're going to let you stay off your drugs, and she's like, well why, and because apparently the cancer just isn't coming back. So it's been two and a half years now that she's been off her chemo drugs and cancer drugs and it doesn't look at this point like she's going to have to go back on them. So I'm hoping that's a really good immune system that she got from her dad. But again it's kind of an odd thing. And then the final sort of little episode that I had happened pretty recently. We got away for a vacation for a couple of weeks and we went down to Vegas, and mostop go you can't go to Vegas for a couple of weeks. But the way we do it, we can because we stay in a nice quiet place and we walk every day and cook for ourselves and just enjoy the.
Speaker 5: Hot weather in the pool. So one day, this big black.
Speaker 2: Storm cloud was starting to roll in from sort of over the mountains and coming in over the Vegas buildings and I we were in the pool and I was starting to.
Speaker 5: Get ready to leave.
Speaker 2: I said to him, I said, you know, I think a good storm's coming you. We should probably go up to our room. So he was still lying there and I saw something. So I walked over sort of to the edge of the pool deck and I'm looking up at this black storm cloud and I see At first I thought it was birds, because I don't know, because it was several of them.
Speaker 5: There were three or four of these things.
Speaker 2: And then I thought, well, well, they're not birds because they're not moving like birds.
Speaker 5: They were moving in sync.
Speaker 2: They were kind of like you know how drones move in sync. But then they weren't in sync, but they were moving very smoothly and slowly. They weren't flapping or flocking or doing anything. And they were bright silver. They were so bright. And then the three moved down low, sort of closer to me, and I thought, no, those are not birds, and I'm looking that could they be drones? But it was just so random because as the clouds cleared behind, you could see there was probably another five or six in behind in the clouds, and as the clouds were moving, you could kind of see them moving in and out of the clouds. But in the meantime, one just kind of came to the forefront and just stop dead, stop dead in the middle of the sky, and it was just bright, bright, bright silver, and the rest were kind of now just poking in and out of the clouds. But yeah, it was just oddest thing. And I don't know, maybe it was drones, but in my mind it was too intentional and too non drone like to be anything else. But orbs or something something in the sky over Vegas which I've heard is quite common there. So that's kind of the end of my little stories and my secrets. And you know, I tell it now and I go, oh, it's no big deal because I know there's so much more out there now. But for our family, it was a really big, big deal, and my grandparents were really scared about losing their social status. And even for me, like I've told a few friends, not lots, I've told a few friends some of these stories, and you really get a mixed bag of reactions, like some people are very very skeptical. But it's, as my mom said, you know, once it happens to you, you know, we know what we saw.
Speaker 5: So that's kind of where I'm going to leave that Wow.
Speaker 3: Accounts there, And it is important, isn't it to talk to family members, because else we wouldn't have heard these little gems.
Speaker 5: They are little gems. They're not you know, like there's no stories.
Speaker 2: I don't think of, you know, anybody waking up inside a ship or anything really spectacular. But to me, it says that it's real and it's there, and it's I'm really happy that people are on here sharing because it gave me kind of the courage.
Speaker 5: To say, you know, it's time. It's time, because if.
Speaker 2: Every ordinary person who saw things like this would come forward, then there wouldn't be as many or as much disbelief.
Speaker 3: You are absolutely right, and we wouldn't be worried about, you know, affecting people's social status, which you know, I can totally understand that. But wow, interesting, and that's great news about your daughter as well. I hope it continues.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so far, so good.
Speaker 2: She's she was they weren't sure how long she'd lived, and that was at eleven and she's thirty, turning thirty in January, so it's all good news.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great stuff. And yeah, it does sound like she got her immune system from her father, definitely. Yeah, but you don't have to worry about insuring him if he's if he's never sick, I mean in thirty five years and he's been, what's sick once or twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really quite disgusting.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit like that with me and my wife. She's usually the sick one and I'm just I just kind of just seem to get kind of lucky when it comes to things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, thirty two years of luck other than an appendix, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That is very strange, and usually, yeah, what it does. You know, people do have problems with it, and I've known plenty of people have problems with the appendix, and yeah, it's got to come out. But if it's bors several times and then sorted itself out, that is very.
Speaker 2: Unusual within hours, within hours, like I can see even if it would take a few days.
Speaker 5: But it's bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody I know can metabolize poison in their system like that.
Speaker 5: That's something very odd.
Speaker 3: And now I'm not saying this is actually you know, this hamage your husband. But when I do have abductees contacteas that have these experiences, there is usually something different about their overall health.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, yeah, and I wonder often. I mean, I don't think he's really had any experiences that he remembers since then. And as I said, we've been together.
Speaker 5: A long time.
Speaker 2: But I really do feel like something very odd happened in that family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is very strange. I mean they found him directly under the camper van, exactly where he was sleeping, but yep, below the van. Yeah, that's that's an unusual one. Because I do get a lot of people which recount their stories and they've woken up under the bed, They've woken up in the closet, woken up upside down in the bed, they've woken up with their pajam, there's a ninety on inside out. So there's all these little things, which does kind of indicate that they have been put back wrong or you know maybe ho what does he feel about it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because he laughs, but he believes it. I mean often his and when we've told that story to a few friends, they've laughed and stead of that explains everything.
Speaker 5: But he does believe it.
Speaker 2: I think that really did happen to him because he's heard the same story from his parents for years without any differences. So yeah, when stories don't change like that, I.
Speaker 5: Think there's a lot of truth to that.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think he thinks he was taken.
Speaker 3: Very interesting. Okay, and Mexico, do you remember exactly where that was that account happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was in Portavarta in the olden days, you know, the good years of the seventies, before it was all built up. It was a real beautiful, expensive, lovely resort area.
Speaker 3: It was still nice and there were several which viewed this UFO.
Speaker 2: Well, it was my grandfather and my grandmother after a night that they'd been out, and they didn't tell any of the people that they were hanging out with there because they thought that they would think they were crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing, you know, these counts which just would never have been heard before. But unless you came on and shared this.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's interesting that that generation did understand the ramifications of talking about it. So I think there's a lot of families out there that have these types of not I don't think they're big, big secrets, but they've been told not to talk about it. You know, probably if they overheard it as children, they've been told not to talk about it. But the history is there, and it's sort of like my mom going back to nineteen forty and her saying, well, we all knew that they were there, and in nineteen forty there was nothing went that fast, you know. So I think that they've just been around a really long time and that human beings has been brainwashed to not you know, not talk about it.
Speaker 3: That is true, And you know, you can go buy a lot of my guests which are in their later years now seventies and eighties, and now they're coming forward and saying, yeah, this happened to me, this happened to my family. They yeah, they wouldn't speak about it because, like you said, the round vocations of it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's for sure, you could lose your job, what kinds of things.
Speaker 3: You know, what we do, you know this to our listeners. What we do on this show is if you've had an experience and you don't really want your peers, your work colleagues to maybe find out, then we can just use a perseudon them. You can conceal your name because it's not necessarily about getting some of the come completely forward name and everything. It's the account which is important. So you can always do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really nice that you can, because I bet that makes it more comfortable for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: We have a a lot of people in certain positions. I've even actually been contacted by an American politician that I've had has had these experiences, but they cannot come out because you know it will be it would be a serious problem for them. Yeah, exactly so, but it's important for these you know, these accounts to come out. Absolutely and more. As the weeks go by, it's more and more people which are happy to come forward like this is the time, now, this is the time. I want to get off my chest, tell someone and not keep this inside anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to say I was really nervous about doing this, and I don't know why, but it just seemed like it was a compilation of just a lot of family stuff. And it's almost like when you do ancestry and you find an odd cousin that you didn't know yet. Every family has sort of their little secret and there are things that you know, they used to call it dirty laundry, and they used to treat stuff like this as dirty laundry, and it was you didn't even really want to talk about it much within the family, you know.
Speaker 3: I agree, Yeah, that a lot of these law embarrassments used to be locked in the attic and everything in there, so you'd never hear about it. But this is the good thing about talking to your family about stuff, because you don't know what you might hear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet you, I bet you.
Speaker 2: And I think things are escalating anyways. I think that things are these things want to be seen and so therefore, you know, if I can throw a little bit into the back history, I'm happy too, and I'm happy to just have it off our family conscience and that it's out there now. And if there's other people that it's happened to, then they don't you know, they can see that it's not a scary thing to just especially with this crowd. You know, this is a very accepting place to be.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know, listen to the show are very like minded and do have also listeners which haven't experienced and were very skeptical the subject. And I would get emails and they would say, you know, I have no interest in it subject. I do work in a science field, and I now believe after listening to these accounts that there is something of substance there and it's something which should be definitely professionally looked at and researched. So when you hear things like that, people are taking notice. And if it wasn't for shows like this, then we'd just be where we were ten, fifteen, twenty years ago, where it's all being shunned. There is progress happening every single week now, and you're right, they want to be seen. They're wanting to be seen for generations and now it's done to know. And yeah, you get really tired of getting lied to you by the governments of the world. The times are changing and the more people which come out, you know, the more information we have and the more we have to work on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and thank you so much for doing what you do because it's such an accepting, easy platform. It's easy to listen to, and it's also easy to I think it's also easy to believe because the people that you have on they're just you know, well, they're real. They're not people that are putting it on. This is real stuff and that's made real impact in their lives in one form or another.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more. You said you were nervous, but I think you did just fine. I think their listeners will agree with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thanks very much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, Lauren. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Ah, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thanks for giving me the opportunity.
Speaker 3: You are the more than welcome. You enjoyed the rest of your evening now and we will speak soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, bye, take care.
Speaker 1: Bye for now.
Speaker 3: Based in southeast coastal Georgia. Coastal Preparedness Supply is dedicated to help in ordinary folk achieve advanced preparedness and maximum self sufficiency under any circumstances at avoidable prices. Their message is simple, plan ahead before disaster strikes. In these unprecedented times, it's vital to be prepared. Whether it's the looming threat of war or another pandemic, a power outage, or even a job loss, you can always be ready to help not only yourself, but friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers as well. Full spectrum preparedness is essential as uncertainty mounts. Coastal Preparedness Supply is here for you. Whether you're new to prepping or well seasoned, casually interested, or passionately devoted. Visit Coastal Prepsupply dot com slash ufo now to take advantage of a sight wide holiday season discount and use the discount code UFO at checkout for free shipping on selected items, or hit the link below to access this offer. Again. That's Coastal Prepsupply dot Com slash ufo Coastal Preparedness Supply your one stop shop for your survival and emergency preparedness needs. Hello Nate, welcome to the show. Hey, thanks for having me, thank you for joining us at And you're calling from a state of Oregon.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm calling from the state of Oregon. And my encounter happened in March of twenty twenty one, so a few years ago, now, no problem.
Speaker 3: You know, some of our guests we have on their encounters and experiences go back fifty odd years, so it's always better late than ever. Now, Nate, do you have an experience with your son in Nevada? Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir, yes.
Speaker 1: So in March of twenty twenty one, this was about a year after pandemic. We were looking to take a trip after having been kind of off and inside, locked inside, on off for the previous year, to go visit some family that I have in northern Arizona, and I live in the mountains of southern Oregon, and me and my son decided we were going to take a road trip and head down there. And at the time, since it was still kind of pandemic, y rules were different. We decided we would go through Nevada, go through the mountains, go through Nevada to get to Arizona and see some ghost towns, and it seems safer to be out in some of those places because they're a lot less populated, a lot less going on. There were still places that were you know, shut down or you had to have masks and things like that. So when you decided to take this road trip. We left Oregon southern Oregon on Thursday, March twenty fifth, twenty twenty one, and we made our way down out of Oregon around Mount Shasta through this year in Nevada's around Reno, and that first day my son was eight years old at the time, so he could only get so far in the car before he was wanting to climb out of the seat, so to speak, and do something different. So we got down to that particular night to Hawthorne, Nevada, which is like a military type town in the middle of Nevada, and we got some pizza at the local pizza place and got a hotel room for the night, and everything was, you know, normal traveling at that point. We stayed the night in or on Thursday night, and like a lot of kids on a road trip, he didn't sleep very well, and by four thirty or five in the morning, he was peeking out the window of the hotel, telling me he could see daylight coming over the desert, which was true. I tried to keep him in the room as long as I could to get more sleep, but I think somewhere around five thirty or six am, I kind of gave up and thought, well, we have a lot of driving to still do to get to Arizona. I don't know if it's going to take another day or two with him wanting to explore around Nevada, but let's just hit the road early. So we left the hotel in Hawthorne, Nevada. I would estimate somewhere around six thirty in the morning. There was a McDonald's that was opening, and I got him some breakfast so we could eat it on the drive, and we head south. For those that are going to be looking on the map during my story, we're heading south on ninety five in the state of Nevada out of Hawthorne, Nevada, and about twenty five miles or thirty miles south of Hawthorne is a town called Money, Nevada. And I say town and quotation marks because I would guess there's only twenty five or fifty people that may ever actually inhabit the town. But as we were coming down the ninety five, my son's in the backseat of a four door car that we're driving. And when you're in that area of the desert on ninety five, you can see down the highway. This isn't starting to become broad daylight six forty five seven in the morning. You can see down the highway quite a few miles in some stretches because it's just flat desert. And as we were coming closer towards the town of Lunning, I see a lot of red and blue police lights coming north at us on the ninety five. And my instinct is a father and I also a sidebar have worked a lot of contract security as my job jobs in my life, and so I'm definitely an observe and report kind of person. So this whole story you're going to hear how I've definitely was taking notes of all these weird things were happening. But the point is, I see a lot of police cars coming up the highway towards me and my son, who are traveling in a car. My son's eight years old. I didn't want him to be in the middle of a police pursuit or some kind of emergency situation on the highway. And as I'm coming into Luney and I see a sign that says State Route three sixty one GABS Nevada. It's coming to my left, which would be eastbound into the deserts of Nevada. And it's like a dirt It's not even it's a state route. It's not even a real highway. It's like a gravel road, if I remember correctly, or a dirt road. So I see that, and it kind of had some wide side areas to the side of the road that were in the desert, just like loose dirt that you could get out of the way. So I pulled my car off on that three sixty one state route to get off the ninety five highway where there's a lot of police officers coming north up the highway. And I'm parked in my car facing the desert and going towards the east and the highways behind me, so I'm kind of looking in my rearvier mirror. My son's in the back seat, and I said, hey, you're going to see a lot of police officers going past us on the highwayway behind you, And my son says, yeah, so he's trying to turn around. Now another sidebar. My father is a retired police officer, so my son's very big on police officers and military and things like that. So he's looking out the back of the car to see the police officers and he then says, the police officers coming for you, dad. And I look in my mirrors and see that the Nevada State trooper or Nanava State Police was pulling up to the side of my car with his lights on. And I could see behind me in the highway that they were doing this to every car on the road. They were surrounding the cars and the trucks. There was only a few of us. It was barely seven am, but it was broad daylight. They were surrounding the vehicles at this intersection and kind of coordinating us off from each other and the roadway. And I rolled down my window and he's staring at me his police office. He looks very angry. He had mirrored sunglasses, and he says, you can't be there. You need to move your car right now. And I said, okay, I'm sorry. My son's in the backseat the car. I saw police coming. I didn't wanted to get out of the way of the emergency and he goes, that's where they're taking it. You can't be there. Move your bleeping car right now, and don't do anything stupid. And I said, okay, sir, And he said, go over there. He points across the three sixty one State Route road to another dirt area off the side of the road, opposite of where I'm parked, and I said okay. And so I made the U turn and turned where he told me to, and he immediately turned his car over that way and parked his car like as close to my door as possible. He's staring at me with his sunglasses through the window. And right then I see other police officers pulling their vehicles to the front and back of my car, essentially surrounding me to wear only one side of my vehicle, the passenger side towards the desert, was like open and I'm trying to understand what's happening to me, because I could see police doing this all around the intersection. That particularly, there was a big rid across the highway, someone who I'd really like to speak to one day, who was a big rig truck driver, and he was pushed off the side of the ninety five. They were doing it to him too, and my son then says, hey, Dad, look at there's army guys. And I look over and I can see between these police cars kind of coming onto the three sixty one from the ninety five. And we're not talking like five cars, I'm talking like fifteen twenty twenty five police cars. It was a lot of police cars. Some were marked, some were not marked, but they were definitely having the lights and all the stuff. And there was Nevada State troopers definitely on the scene, and in front of them or behind them, they were like escorting this army truck was coming around the corner. And on the army truck was this was like a standard military truck, a transport of some type. There was guys with cameo gear and had stuff on their heads with machine guns pointed at us stepping standing in the bed of this army truck. And then that's when my son said, Dad, they have a spaceship. And I looked up and I'm trying to look between the police cars who were surrounding my car, and they're all staring at me, and I'm trying to look between their cars, and I can see that. There's a guy in a white Diesel truck and he had like a tan shirt like a it looked like a military type shirt, but it was tan in color, and he had a hat on, and he looked like he was very nervous as he was trying to turn the truck. And what was on the bed of the truck was a UFO. I mean, that's the only way to describe it. There's no other word that fits. I tried to look into this now for a long time. That's the only thing that describes it. Was a UFO. They had it. The first off. The driver in the truck seemed very nervous because the wing span of the UFO was coming off the flatbed truck that he was pulling it on, and they were trying to push all of us off the road with the police officers because the wingspan would have clipped our vehicles, the road signs, other you know, they had to essentially close both lanes of that highway to get it to where it was going. I made the unfortunate decision to park on the three point sixty one, which is where they were taking it off of the main highway to this dirt road and the truck driver was clearly looking at me and the police officers around my car because he now had to navigate it around us. And I was trying to remain calm because my son's in the backseat of the car. But I have police staring at me, I have military guys and an army truck to my left. I'm kind of up above me on this big truck with their machine guns, and there's this guy trying to pull the truck around the turn off the ninety five to the three sixty road and not clearly this was not his normal duty it was to move something like this. He seemed like he was stressing to do this and was going really slow, and but by going slow, he was giving me the opportunity to see what was on the truck as it went past it very slowly, and it was a standard First off, he looked like he could have been a military guy, but the military guys in front and the army truck thing in front of him with the transport were definitely the ones, like, you know, securing whatever was going on here, and there was one of those behind them as well, if I recall, with more police officers behind them, and as it came by my car. I did have the brief notion to grab my cell phone, but I could see that there's three police officers staring at me in sunglasses from their police cars, watching me surrounding my car. I want to have my son be taken into custody by these men, and so I just made the decision to leave the phone out of the picture and not try to pick up to take video or pictures like someone would want to, because I would I feel like I would have been arrested or taken into custody, and so I just try to watch what was going past me. But as it went past me, on the flatbed of the truck was a triangular UFO. The wingspan. Probably I'm a pretty tall person. I'm on six feet four inches tall, so I would say it was coming off the sides of the flatbed somewhere a range of ten to fifteen feet on each side of the triangle. So I'm just trying to do the numbers nowadays, but I'm going to guess that from tip to tip of the triangle was like thirty to forty feet long on one edge. And then my son said, Dad, the middle of it looks it's like two cereal bowls. You can't fit in there, but I could climb in there and fly it. I could fly that spaceship. And I was looking at it, and that's when I realized, like, this doesn't even if it's a drone, why is there a hole or an area for someone something to be inside, like a command capsule or whatever you want to call it, in the middle of this triangle. They had it covered in tarp, but it was wrapped very tightly like a present, so you could see the shape of it clearly triangular all the way around, with a two cereal bowls, one on top of the other in the middle. The weird thing also I felt, was I think what my son was referring to was it was not very tall off the bed of the truck. It was more wide, and so someone of my size, being six foot four, is not going to be able to climb into it. You're going to need a kid or or a horse jockey sized person something to go in there. And this is not clearly being protected. I mean, if it was a drone, why would they need all these guys. I was trying to analyze. But I'm trying to tell my son that must be a UFO. I'm trying to remain calm. My heart was beating out of my chest. I'm telling them that must be what people see in the sky as the UFO. But clearly our government has it. Clearly our government this is their craft of some sort. And he kept saying, yeah, that would be a cool thing to go fly in space. And that's when it kind of dawned on me, like this is if this is a drone, this is the biggest drone ever. Who's operating this? And then I'm thinking where would they fly this? Why would they out here in the desert taking it down the highway? And they kind of got past my car and we're going slowly, and then the next military truck of guys with machine guns were behind them, kind of like falling in behind. And then the police officers as they got farther down the three sixty one State Route in Nevada, going eastbound towards Gabs, Nevado, which was also a slight ghost town. They were taking it real slow down that dirt road. The cops kind of started letting people on the main highway go the trucker and stuff and kind of falling in behind the military dudes going down this road, and I was so nervous. I didn't know where to go or what to do. I was trying to analyze, like what am I seeing? And the first two police officers around our car drove off behind the motorcade, but one last one that was like in front of me, backed up and he pulled his car next to the back area of my car and he kind of gave my son the thumbs up, kind of like a smile at him, like like you saw it, you know, and then he was like the last guy to go off behind the motorcade and they continued eastbound on the three P sixty one, heading towards Gabs, Nevada, which is in the middle of nowhere. So I didn't at that point, it was kind of like released to go. I didn't know what to do. So I just got in my car and started driving back to the ninety five, which I was just a little ways off of it. And then I didn't my my initial reaction because I was so nervous. I was so my heart was racing. I couldn't believe what we had just saw. I kept trying to tell my son that, you know, it was a cool thing. That he saw and then this is you know. But I was also, as a dad, very nervous because I know that those police officers got my license plate and they saw my vehicle and my organ license plate. And I'm sure I was I've been they know who I am. Let's just say and so. And then at that point got us on the ninety five and started to continue on our journey, and I'm thinking, like, who do you? Who do you even call to report this too? I can't. I've called the police and told them that their own police are doing this, and they're the military guys in the desert of Nevada are doing what I guess we've all heard they've been doing. I And up until this point in my life, I had always, you know, been curious about these things. I feel seen shows and radio shows, but I was not like a firm believer any which way or the other. I always assumed that maybe the government had our own things. And definitely, after Anna all this waybe what I could have saw was not necessarily extraterrestrial, let's say, is in off of this planet, but this was definitely something that they were flying and taking care of in a way that this is like their most secretive craft, if that's their own craft. But what happened that kind of gave me some more details that I think people would want to know about this story is that we then went on the ninety five and as you come into Lunning, Nevada, there's what they could call our rest stop quote unquote, but it's like a little dirt gravel parking lot on the side of the ninety five highway and there's like a little two a little brick building, two bathrooms men and women's restroom there and I thought, well, we'll park there, and there's a lot of people not i'll say a lot, but say twenty five people in total, a dozen cars that were on the road that day with us that saw this. Then they were pulling in there as well, and I think we were all kind of in a state of shock, and people were going, did you see it? Did you just see what we just saw? Is that really what we just saw? One guy's all that was UFO, I'm calling my brother, And there's like people like kind of freaking out besides us, and there was kind of like a lot of them trying to use the restroom at once. So there was a little bit of a line and my son was going to use the restroom. Then I saw this maroon Ford pickup truck pull a nice big Diesel type truck and this older, Hispanic couple got out, and the woman seemed to be going to use the restroom, and I mean, I guess it was her husband was driving, and he had like a like a navy hat uss whatever navy hat on his head. And he says to me and my son, he said, well, you saw it? Did you see it? And I said said, yeah, I saw the spaceship. And he said you did. You saw a spaceship today? And I said what, And I said, are you serious? That's really what that was. And he says, well, I used to be in the Navy, and I worked for the Department of Defense for a number of years and I'm now a retired former contractor on the test site. And I said, where's the test site? Because again I knew that there was stuff down there, but I didn't know relation to where we are in Lay, Nevada. And he says, well, I live in outside Beaty now, He's all, but I've been retired for a few years, He's all. They have them down there in the test site and I said okay, and he goes, well, they've been trying to move them. The scuttle butt in Beaty at the restaurants is that they've been moving them like once a week or once every other week, and they're moving them north. And I said, well, where are they going out there? And he said, they have a new facility. He said twenty five to thirty miles outside of Gabs. Now I'm pret I thought he said southeast of Gabs, but he may have said southwest to Gabs, because later research via the Internet, which we'll talk about in the second kind of backs up that story. But he said that these exact words were there's too many lookielus and tourists coming out of Las Vegas to the test site, so they can't test them there anymore. So they're moving them north to other areas of the desert where there's less people. And obviously, if you look on a map at Gabs, Nevada, there's nothing out there. It's a dirt road. I'm sure sections you might even need four by four capabilities, and gas stations are probably hard to come by. So that kind of shocked me. And he said that his wife had seen the military moving another one of them a week or two before, while she was having breakfast or gain ready to have breakfast at one of the restaurants that was just opening in bay Nevada. Now, if you go to the Baya Vada, there's only like two restaurants, like the Dennis and like another private breakfast type place that this could have happened. But both of them sit on the highway that you'd have to take ninety five north if you're going to come out of anywhere down there and go north to where they were going where I saw them now later, so I talked to him for a few minutes, thanked him, you know, he was kind of talking to Mike. He was more of just having fun with my kid and what my kids being so excited about it. We use the restroom. A lot of people were still freaking out about it. But I had to kind of continue on the road. I had to go to Arizona, and we took off from there and kind of did the whole ninety five all the way down to Las Vegas, and it kind of, you know, since that time, it has obviously changed my life quite a bit because I now realized that I don't need anyone or a documentary or what's coming out now in the news to tell me that it's real. This is real. With the question is what I saw is is it their test vehicle that they made to go somewhere, Because they're not flying this from New York to London there, this is obviously something built to go off planet or highly undercover or wherever. You know, I don't even know where you're trying to apply this too. That's one question. If if it's a drone, then why would they needing all these guys with guns to protect it? Why would they transport it that way? Another thing that I took notice of when they were this was literally wrapped under tarps, put on straps like any big, big truck would have. And part of the reason why the guy driving had to be so nervous is because when it came past us, it was kind of rolling on the bottom of the cereal bowl in the center of this craft, and it clearly they didn't have like support or something to keep it mounted to this trailer. This almost seemed like either they were moving it and don't usually move it and didn't know how to move it properly, or they had been test playing it somewhere and it went down in the desert and they're trying to bring it back. And this isn't how they probably normally planned to do that, but this is how they're happy to do it. And you know, all that doesn't lead to a drone. In my opinion, the cockpit of the triangle would not fit a normal guy. It would have to be someone very small. You'd have to probably lay them down inside there or something, or sit in there if they're really small, in a small chair. I don't know. I couldn't see the inside. I just saw the shape of it from the tarps wrapped on the outside. But I try to look over every drone photo, every photo of craft known at least the ones that they will let be on the internet of military stuff, and nothing fits what we saw that day, the way that they were transporting it, the way he was saying from the area. If they were coming out of Baty to transport it from down there, that's closer to what people would call, you know, quote unquote Area fifty one. To get where we are is a couple hours north. They would probably have to have left down there at four in the morning to get to where we are at seven in the morning when we intercept them, then they're going out the through sixty one. But part of what did lead in my internet research I think I sent to you, Nick, was that there was My internet research says that the Fallen Naval Air Station was in twenty eighteen requesting hundreds of thousands of acres of public land to be taken into their base, basically to expand their warfare operations and train operations for aircraft. And if you look at the map and go twenty five miles or so southwest or west of GABS, that would be where there would be. But this guy is saying they were building the new facilities to store the craft that I saw going down the road that day. So that's basically my story. I've not really had any other contrary to popular belief, I haven't had any men in black or any negative experience with the government. I don't feel like they're following me in anyway, and I just haven't had any opportunity to tell my story. I think the difference in my story to other people's story is that mine was in broad daylight. Mine was two or less car lengths from me. Mine was wrapped in a tarp, so yes, I couldn't see what color the metal was, but it was a hard shaped, large craft and there's no like the only I didn't see it in the sky a light at night or something like a lot of people seen. I was in broad daylight. It was seven am. They were they had sunglasses. We're in the desert. It's they were guarding it at the end of machine guns. So clearly that's very valued thing for them. I think that they were just at the end of their trip and we were kind of the seven am traffic that they were not expecting to have maybe that many cars at that intersection at that time. And I particularly went on the wrong road. I got in the right and their travel paths. So they were not happy about that. But it did make me far more patriotic, I got to say, as an American, because now I realized, they're not wasting all my tax dollars. They're clearly out there doing something, planning for something big, or using these in some capacity or trying to and where they plan on going and what they plan on doing is far bigger and more important than the things that were being led on a day to day life. That they're not messing around, and there's probably you know, four or five star general somewhere in those facilities in Nevada, and they have these things, whether they got them from true extraterrestrial craft or whether they're you know, archaeological digs and they're finding them or whatever. This thing, to me did not seem damaged in any way from what I could see of the way it was wrapped in the tarf this was an intact thing. But if this was flying above you, this would be the most superior aircraft that anyone human could ever have. It would probably be a heck of a tool to have in warfare because it would psychologically affect your opponent. I don't know, though that the way they were transporting it and the way they were acting, I don't know that they know how to operate it. That's kind of what made me wonder more if it was not really ours, or maybe it's a copy of something they have and they're trying to make copies of that and learn how to use them. So but that's my story, and I'll talk to them or you or anyone else that wants to hear it. There's no like if answer, But I don't need to believe anymore. It's real. I saw it, and the way that they're protecting it and the way they're acting about it, they would have probably shot me or anyone of that intersection that day that tried to get out of our vehicles to touch it. And the cops were there to watch every single one of us in case we took pictures or video, and I'm sure if we did, our phones and us would have been arrested and taken somewhere in some military base. So I don't know that they would do all that for a drone.
Speaker 3: Interesting stuff, Nate, that must have been quite an experience for you and your son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thought it was cool. He'll just tell everyone it was the coolest thing he ever saw, and he wants to learn how to fly one. You know, he was only eight years old and he's ten, going to be eleven. Now. We are going to go make the same journey again. We've done this trip a few times. That was just the only time we saw that, But we are going to be going back sometime this March for his birthday again and going down through there, and we'll probably stop at the intersection and kind of try to re examine what it was we saw where we were, we saw it.
Speaker 3: Well, when you head down there this time, obviously, you know, we don't blame you for not being able to get any pictures off because no fairness, you know, they were keeping their.
Speaker 1: Eye on you and you days wouldn't that you do it.
Speaker 3: But when you go down there this time, you know, if you take some get a few pictures of the area and we put them on the website, and I guarantee it. You know, as we are speaking there at people which are going to be on Google ef gabs and what's around gabs and if they were taking up that way, And there has been a lot of talk over the last few years, a lot of a lot of hardware and stuff has been coming out of test sites, which is only two three hours you know, to rache all that that kind of direction, because the whole area is so famous now that's where everyone goes. Everyone goes to Las Vegas. And they then had the desert try and get closer to this area fifty one and groom late to see all the lights. It would make sense that they're moving all this stuff out to quiet location.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I didn't, you know, again, and I didn't really thought of any of that. I was just kind of in the wrong place or at right time, right place, wrong time, which every way you want to view it. But definitely looking back and doing the internet research and seeing how they were petitioning, and they've added to have all that land grab and to build more nable you know, airspace and a lot. And again, if you go to that area of Nevada, it's way more remote than even the areas outside Beati and now between Bady and Rachel are on each side of where the traditional test sites would be on the map. Gabs is far more remote and far more less eyes to see what's going on. There is a few people that I believe live in Gabs, but if they would even and they would have to have seen it because the road goes right through Gabs, is my understanding. So I did try to ask people in Tonopah and other places down the highway Goldfield or if they saw anything, but it was so early in the morning and some of those places they weren't awake. And the one girl in Tonapa said that everyone's husband works for the military, So even if we saw something, we wouldn't tell you guys what we see anyways, because that's how we get our paychecks. So that was the kind of her answer to it. But yeah, I'm going to definitely go back and take some video for YouTube and some pictures of the intersection and where we were at when this happened, and showed the rest stop, the different places we were happened. I haven't had any you know, time or as a father to you know, go I don't to feel safe. Basically, That's what it boiled down to is I probably would have risked taking a picture or a video if I was alone in the car and they could have rested me, and I would have dealt with what I dealt with. But it's still probably what it took me in my phone away. I don't know if it would have ever came to be seen by the public, but I had my kid in the backseat, and that changed everything and made me feel like, well, I really don't want him to be penned up in some military place while dad's being interrogated or whatever is happening. I mean, they're clearly not not playing around about what they were doing that day in the desert. But yeah, and I'm definitely looking at a map that would we were north of Tona, PA. They would have. This is an area that's even more with hop Or and being up there too. There's a lot of military army stuff going on up there, so I would imagine all their resources between that naval fall and air station or where that place is called. They have a lot of facilities up there access so that probably less people to view it and harder for people to get to go see it. But I think my main point is is if everyone's going to go out there and look around, really we need to be turned our attention to where did they move these things like you're saying, and they clearly had moved up north in the different bases in Nevada or you know, who knows where else they would take them.
Speaker 3: I mean, we do have a lot of listeners out in Nevada. You are getting your paycheck from the government. You know you're going to say too much. But if there is anyone out there in learning or even gamps, if you've seen anything out that way, just like Nate has, you know, get in contact. But if you know any a bit of hearsay or a bit of gossip, then you know, feel free to let us know.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was hoping your podcasts and other by being interviewed or putting it out there. I was hoping to other people there was. There was definitely the truck driver I saw him, and the guy I talked to at the rest stop, and some other people that said they were from Oregon and they were going down to Las Vegas. And these people saw it, and some of them didn't work for the government or don't have that looming over them, and I'm hoping that some of them will come.
Speaker 6: Forward and say I was on the highway that day, and just judging from the people I was talking to at the rest of it seemed like it had gone through ton of pob Mina or Mina Lunning.
Speaker 1: To us now whether it came out all the way down by a Baby where the other guy was saying that they would start the journey from, or whether it would come out someone else. A guy in Goldfield said that they would just take it out at the top of the Tona Pod test range over here south of the Tonapaw would not even go all that way, So I don't really know that part of the journey, but yeah, that's what I was hoping for, is that someone else would come forward and say it was definitely March twenty six, twenty twenty one, at zero seven hundred hours at that intersection, so somewhere in the hours before that it was going up and down the ninety five. That's sair.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. I mean, even if you've seen something out there and you don't want to come on a show, very fortunate to get you know, emails and messages from people that want to stay anonymous, but they just give us, you know, a little bit of information. They saw this. You know, you don't really want to get involved the show, but he's want to let now.
Speaker 1: Norways do that totally. I appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 3: That's a cool story man. You mean, you've seen a bit of hardware. We know the government they have all this this high tex stealthy aircraft and drones and all manner of stuff that we don't always hear about. Have you tried maybe seeing if there's anything that seems familiar along the stealth aircraft lines.
Speaker 1: I did look at the photos that I could find online of the stealth craft, and either everything I saw the problems were that they were either too large, much bigger than this were, or somewhere were like more drones, and the drones did not look as big as this one did. And the main difference I could tell now it was wrapped in the tart and it was kind of hard to say for sure, but the again, the cockpit wasn't like cylindrical like even some of the stealth aircraft have a still like a cylindrical type of cockpit that a guy has seen. And this was definitely two, like my son said, two cereal bowls, one on top of the other, short ones wide in the middle as the cockpit, and I haven't seen anything like that with a perfect triangle. The two wings were coming off the side like towards my vehicle at one towards the other side of the road, and then they had the back of the trigle kind of going towards the back of the flatbed of the truck hanging off the backside. And I haven't seen anything that looks that perfect of a triangle. This was a triangle like no no bends to it, no curvature, and I haven't seen that. If anyone could present photos to me or you, I would greatly appreciate, because I've been digging around for hours looking and looking, and I don't see anything that has that thin shape or dimensions.
Speaker 3: It's not every day that you get someone get in contact of you that they've seen a nice bit of hardware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like I said, I've also been trying to find other people that had more of a broad daylight siding, and the only one, like googling it, that seemed similar was like the Lonnies the moor thing in New Mexico, but he had like an egg shaped craft and all that kind of stuff back in the fifties or sixties wherever that was. I saw. But he was daytime, but a lot of the other ones are at night time or you're seeing something in the sky far off. And this was like like if I could a guy out of a car climbed over the police car, I could have grabbed the tip of the wing and said what is this about? But they were clearly not going to have that, and if I did, I probably would have been shot for resting.
Speaker 3: So did have a guest on a while ago, and he was on a road trip as well, and he was down towards Tona, Pa that kind of way, and then moving on down towards Rachel and they had a lot of sightings of weird lights down that way.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did I listen. I listened to that episode that you had, because I did try to search around, particularly because of where I was. I'd try to search out stories that are happening in Nevada in the desert where I was at, rather than off in other places and stuff. And I did listen to that one. He was just on the opposite side of He would have been on like on the east side of those test sites that where we were on the north west corner of all of that stuff. And I don't one thing that was mentioned to me. I should say I did stop on the travels, because again this is something we try to do once a year or every other year at least. And on one of our travels, we were in the gold Field area and a guy in an army jacket had a conversation with me about it. I just asked him, I've ever seen anything weird flying out here, and he basically told me on Wednesday and Thursday nights, they fly something out of the tone of pod test strange that doesn't know how to fly very well, and they have a hard time keeping it in the Air's all, but most of us luck locals will just sit on our deck and watch it. It's about two or three the morning. You got to be out here in the middle of night to see it. And so you know, that kind of did fit in with later I thought, well, I'm seeing it Friday morning. They're taking it back. So if they were out test, flying out of the tone of pot test site on a Thursday night and they got it out in the desert and then could have get it back, they might have to send these guys out there to get it and bring it back. But either way, they were going back to some place near Gabavada in that area, not back down south, so where they cleaned just.
Speaker 3: North of Gabs. There is Gabs Airport, but that's other than the little town is not not really too much out there, is there.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I think even the population of Gabs is like the same thing, like running twenty five or fifty people. Maybe some seasonable cabins and trailers and places there might be. You know, i'd be twenty or twenty five permanent residents. That's probably a journey I'm going to make at some point in time just to go say hey, I was out there, you guys are here. That it would have came through here at seven thirty eight o'clock in the morning. Did you see it? You know, I don't know if they would speak about it. I don't know how much they that area rely upon the military for their employment, but I know there's a lot of mining in that area.
Speaker 3: So I mean, now Hallform Way, I mean that's I think that's US military. And then there's a lot of stuff out there surrounding Hawthorn there's military based. But I bet you gabs bet they have a few stories. It's just a shame they won't tell them sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's exactly what I was just kind of hoping that maybe a few more people who either on the road day and don't live there, so not in fear, Like I'm not really in fear. I mean, the police clearly had my license plate and saw who I was, and the guy was yelling at me, so I mean they want to come to my door and doctor me or whatever. They weren't even trying to necessarily hide what they were doing that day. But one thing the guy I think the rest stops said that was true. He said, well, what do you think fifty or one hundred people on the highway saw it today. Out of millions and billions of people on earth, is anyone going to believe us? And that's just how I feel. They don't. That's why they were doing it at that. They don't really Unless you're going to sit out there like every day, every moment, waiting for them to come by, you're not going to see it. I just happened to be at the wrong place. My kid woke up too early in the morning and had me on the road too early, and I was I thought I was getting out of the way of their motorcade, but I was right in their travel path.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Hey really used to be thanking your son for this site. And then because if he had been awake early and excited, you may have just.
Speaker 1: Missed all this. I have considered that for sure, And I think that the cops may have not been so friendly to me if he had not seen my son in the back seat. I think that the league made them be a little bit let He was, you know, kind of yelling at me, but I think he was being less as angry as he wanted to be because my kid was in the back seat. And I think that's probably also part of the reason why they were give me your ID, who are you all this kind of stuff. They just wanted to go out of the way and stay in the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been known to be a little bit more full on. I mean, the combination of having your son in the car and the estate plates certainly was in your favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think when I told him, because I didn't even see the initially what was coming up the highway because there was so many of the cops at the front of this motorcade. All I saw was police and police, and so I just thought there was an emergency. I'm getting out of the highway because I have my kid in the car, and I think that kind of registered to him. I'm not trying to be a lucky lou I'm just getting out of the way. And that's when you just move your car over there. Don't do anythings stupid. And I remember thinking, that's weird. Why we say, don't think eating stupid? So you turn and then that's what I saw. The army truck coming around the corner, and I'm like, what is going on? And the craft, honestly in the center of all of this seemed kind of relatively small on the bed of the truck. I mean, because you know, it's just but.
Speaker 7: There was all this activity going on on all sides of it, with army guys and cops and machine guns, and the truck driver was having a kind of he was having to stop and then go and stop and go because I think he was checking in his mirrors to make sure that these wings of this thing are not going to clip a road sign or a police car or me or anyone else that's on the road. It didn't seem like this was his normal, normal duties or normal payload. He was he was stressing about how I can get this thing.
Speaker 1: Off the road.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Thank you sharing this, Yeah, thank you for having me. And we'll definitely be in touch. When I get out there in a few months and take some pictures and video, I'll send them to.
Speaker 3: You, definitely, and I'll add all that to the website.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: I'll put a map up so people get a general idea and as I guarantee, there's going to be tons of internet solutions now that I could be looking checking out the area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I they definitely need to look up those articles. It's very clear on the internet that they were trying to You know, if at twenty eighteen they were trying to get six hundred and eighty eight thousand acres or something or wherever it's head of land and to expand the base, And if that's what they were doing, then by twenty twenty one when I'm there, they could have well already grabbed the land, built facilities, made roads, done whatever they needed to do. And that could have been what I was seeing, was them trying to transport something to and from that area. I think that that's really whether that's kind of what I wanted to get out to the community was like, hey, this my recounter was only a couple of years ago, so it's not that long ago. It was obviously far more modern whatever they're doing. And it's not down there. You're too far south. If you're down by area fifty one, you need to go up north. If you guys need to surround that area from like Hawthorn to Gabs and then I guess fallen to the north. So the other side of it, and that's somewhere out there is where're probably trying to fly these things.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, great stuff.
Speaker 1: Nate, Absolutely, I appreciate it, man, no.
Speaker 3: Problem, Nate I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners and hopefully, you know, we get a little bit of feedback from the listening community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate you having me. You know, it sounds good to finally tell the story because I've been telling it to some family members and friends, so I don't really have any other avenues to tell it. And it's cool to have other people that have similar experiences hear about it and know that they're not alone. Clearly something's going on. Awesome, man, Thank you so much. Nick.
Speaker 3: Great talking to you.
Speaker 1: Nate.
Speaker 3: All right, you enjoy the rest of your evening and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks bye for now, Nate.
Speaker 3: That's all for the episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big finger to Lauren and Nate for sharing tonight, and as always, thank.
Speaker 1: You all for listening.
Speaker 3: I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the Skies. Goodbye,