Speaker 1: This episode of The Lapsed Fan. This Unwrappening twenty twenty five boss brought to you by our new friends at livit Well.
Speaker 2: If you listen, if you're going to be if you're going to join us with the Unwrappening, you better live it right and you better want it Yes. Livit Folks was built on a simple idea, put the most proven performance ingredients in one system at the right doses, so you don't need a shell full of supplements to train at a high level this holiday season, or maybe to work off those holiday pounds.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: You need to work off those off those off the turkey, Off the turkey sandwiches number one, the sandwiches you gotta or work off that pumpkin pie. You gotta work off that mincemeat pie coming up Christmas time. Yeah, a lot to work off the New Year champagne as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Instead of piecing together pre workouts creating electrolytes and amino acids from different brands, TLF proved Livit Yes brings together the ingredients with the strongest research behind them for building muscle and proving endurance, supporting hydration and maintaining energy. Motherfucker activate from livit sets the tone before training with clinically supported ingredients for focus, blood flow, endurance, and sustained energy. We know something about flow, don't mean absolutely, and I'm not talking about progressive. We know that we know about flow, We know about flow, and we know about endurance and going for the long haul. Recover from livit delivers what your body relies on afterward, essential amino acids, creating electrolytes and carbohydrates so you can rebuild muscles, stay hydrated, and actually benefit from the work you put in. It's a complete, clean system designed by doctors and former wrestlers, ladies and gentlemen who wanted formulas based on real evidence, not trends. If you're looking for performance and you want to do it in a way that's TLF approved this holiday season for the workout freak in your life, you're looking for performance, you're looking for recovery, and you're looking for value in one place. Live it l I V gives you all of it in one system. So here's what you do, Solar System members. As part of giving back to your co chairs and spreading the love of TLF approved, moved and sponsored products on to your immediate circle. Your dearest and nearest. Visit live it Nation l I v I T Nation dot com. Use the promo code lapsed and you'll get five percent off of your order. That's livitnation dot com. Promo code lapsed for five percent off your order. Let him know the co chairman sent you. This holiday season. It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack mcarnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up produced folks.
Speaker 3: We've been for a little boys this year. I don't every game, it's an artificial tree. So I did artificial job. Trum time and.
Speaker 1: Ass are your season player in ability to adjust all over the Ranglandeer the Lapsed Fan for the dollar Man set it claus In say it's not so. The twenty twenty five he left Christmas shell the Unwrapping four continues to round the bend Santas close to the chimney Boss. We need to make sure that he's got all of his packages in order.
Speaker 3: Chimney he's doing Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Tom's got another box for you.
Speaker 2: Tom's got two more boxes for me, actually three in Texas. He's got he's got three boxes for me. He's got a box for you, and he's got a bag for you in a bag for me.
Speaker 1: What you know about it? You know absolutely nothing about it.
Speaker 2: What do we have?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 1: More toys, more toys. Holy shit, we're going full Hasbro Christmas. Here be folks. This is another brody wow with the fur vest on fur vest on and the chain. Yeah there was a little chain the other one too, a little minage interchain from a swing over his head.
Speaker 3: This is wild a lunder blaze.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. That's like the straight WW outfit and everything that's put out by ww.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: This is what Sewn Michaels is this. This is like a I don't know what era Shawn Michaels. This is ninety five baby, Yeah, yeah, this is ninety five Shawn Michaels.
Speaker 1: Black boots, red pants, white like shing gar breaking.
Speaker 3: Punch maneuver.
Speaker 1: And wow.
Speaker 3: Great, that's what I always wanted.
Speaker 1: Oh a Todd Pettengill action figure.
Speaker 2: My god, look look me, he looks like he looked like a Ventrilocus dummy figure.
Speaker 1: I still have the Conrad Thompson.
Speaker 3: God up short haired bulldog, not Jean's bulldog with.
Speaker 1: The ninety seven bulldog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the Union Jack attack as his maneuver. Okay, he there we go. This is what every fucking fan wants, the toy that every fan wants, every fan needs.
Speaker 1: Oh diesy gangham dds with a full dentist costume and the thing on his head.
Speaker 3: What a goofball?
Speaker 2: And then he also got me a vintage w CWA.
Speaker 1: San Francisco toy Maker's era that flare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then what is this? This is something I've never seen before.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh shit, what's that?
Speaker 2: This is the original if I'm not mistaken, the original WWE video game. Oh my god, this is only.
Speaker 1: For the Commodore sixty four computer with Hogan on the cover.
Speaker 2: On the cover Hulka sized. That's what's on his head bandana.
Speaker 1: It says was made without.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it does right? Like why they call it micro League Rescue you hear man, I'm far away from the microphone. If you wrestle real w W Stars featuring Hulk Hogan, what else is it?
Speaker 3: So like? It looks like you?
Speaker 2: So it looks like you know, you like get take turns with with moves and you like scroll up and down the moves.
Speaker 1: I see? Yeah, yeah, yeah, like you go you pick from a menu of what you're to do next.
Speaker 2: Live interviews with Mean gene Oakerland, ringside commentary by Vince McMahon and Jesse The Body of Ventura. Wow, really early, this is crazy. Take a look, Yeah, I go for it. Take a look.
Speaker 1: Yes, a clamshell cover two. It's in a strange yeah kind of like it's almost.
Speaker 2: Like what it It's like what they would do if they if they had DVDs back in the eighties, Like, that's what it would be like.
Speaker 1: Head smash, wristlock, stomp, punch, elbow, What are you gonna pick? And then it has Vince and Jesse at the bottom of the screen, just their frozen images saying, can Savage survive another punch? This is real wrestling McMahon in nineteen eighty seven, copyright micro League Sports. As I'd here to do with the fake shit, McMahon. Fascinating.
Speaker 2: I've got real wrestling action going on here in front of me, micro League Wrestling.
Speaker 1: I have never ever seen one of these before.
Speaker 2: There was inside there's the actual actual floppy disc.
Speaker 1: Game match disc.
Speaker 3: Wow, motherfucker, I got it. You know what.
Speaker 2: I can't want to show my kid this, Yeah, I know, because like say, this is how we used to fucking play games. Yep, we used to take a god like we had a disc.
Speaker 3: This was it.
Speaker 1: My god, I haven't seen a floppy disc in thirty years.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, like, this is fucking Oregon Trail.
Speaker 1: You know there's a WW version. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I remember, I do remember reading about that at one point. I mean, look at it's got like a it's like a program for a high school play and the instruction manual. I see overview and loading instructions.
Speaker 1: Yes, loading indeed.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed? How do you load? Unload? Overview? Welcome to a new arena or the World Wrestling Entertainment on your home computer with micro League's WWE match disc. It's your strategy, not I not I, hand coordination that guides the moves. If you're wrestler, you can play against a entertainer. Rather, you can play against another competitor or go up against the computer who manages the opposing entertainer. In either case, you can you call the moves, and if they are executed, you'll boost your power and inflict grievous damage on your opponent. Once the wrestler's damage reaches a certain level, which depends on a type of match, one can go for the pin. There are different ods for being able to execute a move odds which vary depending on what your move is, the strategy move by the other wrestler, and by the entertainer excuse me, and by the relative dominance of each entertainer at any particular point in the match. The odds aren't stacked by the computer to favor any wrestler, because any entertainer, because your strategy and maneuvers determine who wins the match. I see whether hul Cogan, Randy Macho Man Savage or Balm mist One of Law and Norf win The Heavyweight Championship is all up to you. Keep in mind that one match won't decided forever. Just like in the WWE and micro League Wrestling entertainment, the tides of entertaining warfare do change. Wow, and no two bouts will proceed the same way. Definitely wrote this really did, had the ringside commentary of Vince McMahon, Bruno San Martino and Jesse the body of Ventura.
Speaker 1: Anything it happen.
Speaker 2: Types of matches, load or boot the match disc according to the instructions packed with the discs. For your computer system. The match disc must be loaded first match disc, then the first first options page options right, like no Mercy always had options page. We'll ask you which match you want. Keyboard and numbers are one Hulk Hogan versus Randy Montreman Savage two other WWE.
Speaker 1: Bout other wwe bout, flip.
Speaker 3: Side or separate disc.
Speaker 2: The other bat that comes with the match disc features Hulk Hogan versus Paul Mister one ful Ooren Dworff. Press two on this options page, insert the other disk and press the return key. There are way too many fucking things going on. That is insane.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even sound like fun. It sounds like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: It sounds like worse.
Speaker 1: It's a data entry, right, that's insane. Wow, I haven't seen one of those before. Tom's a fucking he's going on round. I still don't understand Hulka sized. I still don't get why he says that.
Speaker 3: Because it's micro wouldn't be bigger.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna be hulcaicized for a long time around here, so we better get used to it. The Rappening twenty twenty five somehow continues for there is a suit preceeding there is a production of the Labs Entertainment Group.
Speaker 2: Its content is intended for private use only.
Speaker 1: Feel so, say