Speaker 1: Can anybody get in a marriage for Coolio being Benny?
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: And free Karen read Nation because it was National Standout Day and guess what, well I was stuck out here in Colorado. These people then went out there and did the damn thing just like my co host, you know who I'm talking about, the b up to the d O double ga from LB Sia.
Speaker 2: Can I get la tres?
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 3: Hope you're having a good Sunday?
Speaker 2: Hey, man, it done just got better because we got a pipe hitting him up in the backstage right there wearing is Charlestown Chiefs, Jersey. We hope we're gonna get a second French Canadian were waiting on Tom's cpu. We're gonna get it going with this brother right here until Tommy gets up in the house and then we'll get him up in here and it's gonna be all French Canadian up in this joint. We're gonna see what this brother got to say. Feel me, yeah, I think can you feel me? Be a?
Speaker 3: I can feel you, boy, I can feel you.
Speaker 2: All right. So then, without further ado, using some sort of a faux French.
Speaker 4: Accent party, people welcome back to the cab, get that cheeto dust and that buffalo wing sauce off your damn fingers and put your hands together.
Speaker 2: Yeah there for brother John?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 6: Where did let me hear them?
Speaker 2: Applause? Baby? Is he mute? He's muted? Where are you come? Where are you trying to.
Speaker 5: Do with it? But I wasn't gonna I wasn't gonna do that. What's going on? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness? Uh oh? So somebody's saying, is this streaming on Tom's channel? It is not. I don't know what. I don't know what's going on. I don't know where. Hold on one second, bro man, somebody's saying about Shelby streaming on Tom's channel. I don't know. I don't know. Tom was supposed to be here. I don't know where his brother at. But guess what. Ken Hathaway is here from Nottingham, England, the Crown, which is part of the Canadian coming with So anyway, working on getting him up? All right, home, girl, where that brother at? Is he sleeping? He going to stand out light? All right? Get him up? Shall we go over there and roll this dude out of bed and get him on screen? Girlfriend? All right? John come o, you are a friend's Canadian brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean born here, but yeah, my ancestry is my cousin's grandpa. Every everybody on my father's side of the family is from Nova Scotia. Yea.
Speaker 2: And they do that kind of accent you know whatever.
Speaker 5: May way what the meaning why? I guess?
Speaker 2: All right, man, we want to hear some accent here before we got to get we got, you know, being a break out her Cuban Spanish up in this joint.
Speaker 6: Boy, So.
Speaker 2: She sounds really cool speaking Spanish. I gotta tell you, if you haven't heard her speak Spanish, it's pretty dope. All right. Uh what's that I said? See time play no games?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: So Paula is in the house. That is John's girl, Detective Mullins. So welcome in, detective and and yeah, let's let's let's do this damn thing. John Man, what do you know? Like you must be like the one of the worst nightmares for the Mcalberts, because like you know, all this shiit a d eight.
Speaker 5: I should say it's a hyper focus of the age, EHD. I mean things, undred percent out on things. And what happens is when you're one hundred percent in on things, and all of a sudden you catch something and it's just your brain just it's like, oh my god, I got to go back to that. So I at some point, I think in the past year or two, well past years, I think I've recorded screen recorded about nine of the tribe. Yeah, I mean, you know, I recorded, I edited, I deleted because because at the end of the day, it's one thing if one person misremembers, it's another when multiple people are uh saying the same thing. But the footage from the dash cams, ring footage, you know, it does it doesn't jive. So so I I, you know, it's to me, it's like it's it's not a game to me. But it's like, hey, you know, I want to show that this didn't you know, this isn't what they say it.
Speaker 2: Is and and and so I think I asked you this on the phone one time. I asked you if you're as triggered by like Jen McCabe's testimony as I am, where I told you like I I almost like want to block my ears when I see her her face and hear her lie and.
Speaker 5: No, because that's I mean, hey, you put yourself put yourself in other people's shoes. You know, you gotta say what you got to say, you know, I mean, you're in it to the end, no matter who it is. There's some people that it's you know, whether it's Lucky or the library, the it guy from Canton or you know, they just you get up. I mean they the testimony is is like a tiny piece of this whole thing. So they have nothing to lose. You have. And I don't know, I have tons of questions on why would Lally go through all of like this, like things that didn't matter if it was a simple hit and run? Why did he go back to seven o'clock at night if it wasn't a hit and run? Why did he go you know, we don't need to know that Alli picked up a dog on Elm Street brought it to the police station, only for the owner to call the police station and say bring it can you bring it back? And then like we didn't, we didn't need all that if it was a simple hit and run, you know. So it just seemed weird the way Lally would ask certain questions, someone would give the answer, he'd ask the same question to other people. And that's that's what started. I mean, everybody knows when when this all first happened, before the trial, when all the news came out and tron a boy came on the scene. Yeah, I was making memes. I was the clown, you know, I just I was trying to find the humor and all this. But then there's you know, obviously there's people that are hurt by it. So I kind of moved off from the memes. Then it was I was helping, you know, helping Kelly out with the popcorn fundraises and stuff like that, and I was making music videos and songs, and then you know, not of that moved on to I really liked finding all of the inconsistencies. And that's why the last couple of things I put out there was inconsistency, because you can't call it lies. It's not lies, it's inconsistencies. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But are there lies though, or have you found straight up lies?
Speaker 5: Well, it's hard to improve without, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, you know that you mentioned it. Olivia seems to find where they say one thing in one report and then or to one officer, and then maybe in a grand jury hearing or another testimony, they give an alternate story, so that.
Speaker 5: Going by most of my stuff is only from the trial, like what they said versus what was posted on the screen at the trial. I didn't go back to grand jury things and stuff like that, because if you do that, then I mean the number of inconsistencies is through the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's startling, right, it's striking.
Speaker 5: Look like a small one. For example, Julie says she got out of her car to go bring donuts to put him into Brian Junior's car. That's not a lie if that's what she was going to do. The inconsistency is is his car wasn't there at seven am. So that means if she's telling him the truth, that car came after the Canton police left the scene at eight and who brought it that that's the question who was driving it? Because Brian Junior was in the house, you know what I mean? Uh, you know where was it where? You know, where was it leading up to you know before you know, in the middle of who took get from the night before.
Speaker 2: Those are the inconsistencies, right, and there's like a country you know, dump truck full of them. So I know, because that's Olivia that it seems like a lot of what Olivia does is she just looks at at things they allege essentially, and then she goes and shows how that's not consistent real quickly before we continue, I would like to and you know what, where's that They shouldn't have had the donuts because it's way too much processed sugar. But let me uh, let me, let me say hi to a bunch of people in the chat and then we're gonna get Bia in there to ask you some stuff. So let me see. I want to say, see who we got here. So we have Paula, we have Ace of Stace in here. She apparently we met Stace. She's got to remind me through photographic which because I met a lot of people and I would remember who everybody is so that I can associate name face and then next time when we do another one of these, I'm gonna be able to greet them and know who they are. All right, Amy's here, Hi, Amy, Amy did come against She's kind of like, you know, I don't know if I want to do this. It's a little bit crazy. I'm a little out of my comfort zone. And Amy came and thank you very much. We've had some really good correspondence since then, Amy, You've done a hell of a job to go from the situation that you are into this sort of highly qualified person that you are now. So congratulations homegirl. Shrry Dizzele's here, Hi, Sherry Dizzele, How are you? I haven't talked to you.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I guess it was a couple of days ago. We talked in preceding the other show we did the other night, So I hope you're well. My dear h Lynn Austrom. I think maybe you are from Norway or Sweden? Is that true?
Speaker 8: Lynn?
Speaker 2: And she's probably be a No. I'm from friggin' Teoksbury. What's wrong with uh? Do you like my accent?
Speaker 6: John?
Speaker 2: Do I get any Please hold your hold your applause to the end. Kelly Stephanie's here, Hi. We had to cancel the standout due to thunderstems. You know what, stay out of that lightning man. You did the right thing. Debbie Blair is here from the Debbie Blair Which project? How are you? Uh? Let's see? And Christina Rossmussen, who held a standout today in Indiana with another girl like we don't knew she was.
Speaker 5: Thin to do and she got and she got some flak on Twitter for that.
Speaker 2: Uh maybe she did, and that's okay, they'll get over it. Just don't pay any mind to him. Shelby is here one of Tom's mods. The only thing we're missing now is Tom. Please go over to his bed, wake him up like kind of like do like the movies where you roll him out of the bed and he falls on the floor and then wakes up, so uh, and then give him like a quick cup of coffee. Hopefully he's got like a cure egg where you can make him a little quick cappuccino and then get him on air. Let's see. Uh who else?
Speaker 5: Who else?
Speaker 2: Do we hear? The legend is here obviously and that hell yeah, and Christine, and you did not know? Did you know Dennis prior to the Karen Reid case? John?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sorry. I was still looking at Dennis Sweeney's name. What was the question?
Speaker 2: No, make yourself at home? Did you know Dennis prior to the Karen Reid stuff?
Speaker 5: I didn't know Dennis, but I knew Neil Kellerher's son was friends with my stepdaughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, who's Neil kel Is that?
Speaker 5: Neil Keller is another one of the ones. Uh standouts, yes, o yeah in the parade with me. Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now it's coming together. I think I met him. And Lynn Ostrom from Norway says, hey, John, and this one right here, you know how to do it? Go ahead, Beatrice, Deborah.
Speaker 5: Homes up homes.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds like why did I sign up for this? I really didn't need this, you know, like my life was going really well.
Speaker 5: What oh sorry, I'm multitasking. Yeah, I got my dinner is going to be coming down. I'm at my studio. I'm at my basement studio right now. So nice dinners being brought down to me.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, God bless hopefully you're tipping the staff very well. Brian Junior's frozen donuts. They're so full of shit you can see it coming right out of their ears, no question about it. Who else, Miss Jessica and Beezy has made it in after a night of after a night of K nine training, So hello Miss Jessica and Beezy, let's see. And also, you know who this is. Lian got to say hi to her because she is my dean homegirl from the class of what two thousand and one? Okay, I think we got everybody. Let me know if I missed anybody, because I'm way behind here. Sammy is here, Sammy, do you think all us mods with the guy? Do you think all of us mods like with the guy like sister Wives?
Speaker 3: No, no, may live with a guy like sister wives. Do you think all of us mods like No?
Speaker 2: I was trying to be funny, Sammy. No, I was actually just trying to be funny. You may have no access to Tom or his estate. Uh that you probably have that box at the end where you have to push the button and go, yeah, who are you here to see? I'm here to see Tom? Yeah, can you show your idea to the camera? So no, I'm not. I don't necessarily think that you have access to him. And here's Matty Murphy. Miss just get busy. Hello, sweethets. I didn't know you were a mood over here. Of course she is Mary Murphy. She's been here for a while now. So yeah, I think we got all there and there? What's up CPU mod one? What's up?
Speaker 6: Holmes?
Speaker 2: Where my boy at? Tommy? Get that brother out of bed? Cost security, roll his ass out the damn bad All right, So I think we're good, but welcome, welcome to calling all beings, Homie. I know you've been here before, so all right, Uh now let me turn it over to be of the Deal double Ga so she can ask a question to our guest John.
Speaker 5: Well, wait one quick question answer to one of the questions. It was in the chat GM, I would I'd love to. George had an idea for something the other day we just brothers and Cause is kind of I'll tell you that the worst thing that it's happened to Brothers and Cause has been the Karen retrial. Otherwise the tour of us would still have been making the Christmas videos and all the other things around town. So for right now, I don't think it's coming back. But thanks GM, what that is?
Speaker 2: This trial ain't gonna be forever. But I'll tell you what I think. After she hands up with the hung Jerry again, they're gonna I wouldn't be surprised if these jackasses try her again. I don't think so, you don't think so. I'll see you get too. I hope I'm wrong. I want to be wrong. I want to be wrong. There we go. So not only did I get some respect, but also the double BA standing stones all right, So go ahead and bia with your question for Jean.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: So, speaking about the trial, what do you think is going to happen? Do you think it's going to be an acquiddo the next one?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Let's just say there's gonna be one ooh.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm hoping for right there.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's gonna be Sorry, I'm going with it's not. It's not going to happen at the second one.
Speaker 3: Oh, Like it's not even going to begin on Abra Fool's Day.
Speaker 5: Like, it's not happen between now and then.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, that's a prediction.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that prediction. Yeah, because that one I have.
Speaker 5: I have no inside sources, so I used to not anymore.
Speaker 2: You guys say it like Sean, I've got sauces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the rocks a little while for a little while, But I'm not in that. That's not what I do. I like just researching.
Speaker 2: What is your like, you knew all these players before, by the way, Jen Roots in the house everything for Jen Roots. You knew all of these players going back to going back to high school and so forth. I say all of them. Is there any of the some of them, Yeah, some of them.
Speaker 5: I mean Lucky Chris Uh, A number of the police department people Blank graduated with him. Yeah, there's a number of a lot of the names. I mean, you can't once again, you've been there. Now. Can is not a huge town, and so.
Speaker 6: People know people.
Speaker 2: You know what say, Can's not a huge tent. People know people. What is going to ask you? Is the purpose of that set up?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: That failed set up that I just had. Oh wait a minute, if Tommy's awake, that means we could oh my god, oh wait, can I do from Young Frankenstein? Did you guys see Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder. He's alive.
Speaker 6: It is alive.
Speaker 8: It doctor Frankensen.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I can't believe I'm friends with this guy. I don't know how this happened. I don't know what happened to either be a.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is probably one of the worst decisions you've made. I just tune you out. It's easy. Oh so there you can see John there, she's got a coping mechanism exact so.
Speaker 5: A text, but you can read it off the top of your screen rather than opening it so people know. That's what it's like being friends with DJ. You read it, but you don't want to open it right.
Speaker 2: Away John's I think John's also reading his friendship with me. Most people do. It puts you in good company, It really does that.
Speaker 5: I was I snuck on to Sean's earlier today, and you know, I mean for the record. I mean, people all were taken. He wants the attention now. I like being goofy and some of this just came with with with with package. I guess I'm the total package.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love you just the way you are. John, never changed.
Speaker 2: Don't go changing to try and please Brian Alburn. Don't change the color of your fu manchu.
Speaker 5: Ooh shape.
Speaker 2: That is the last time I'll ever sing Billy Joel on the show. I assure you, Shelby, I will never sing Billy Joel in the show again. Okay, so that was an attempt. I mean, it's not like my voice is not warmed up. You know, I haven't gone through the keys.
Speaker 6: You know, come on, how many.
Speaker 5: Minutes into the show are we He's been talking for like ten minutes. Yeah, you know, stupid live for twenty two minutes. I'll tell me your voicesn't warmed up.
Speaker 2: I'm not in key, you know, La la la la la la. You know, like I need to warm up. It's the deep never. By the way, I don't know if Standing Stones is from Dean. I am going to be making my own not at the behest of the college, a Dean commercial with former teammates of mine, to talk about how what type of a formative experience we had at Dean and how it led us up to today. So I've got a couple of takers from Dean Sagan.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a commercial.
Speaker 2: I hate to say the word commercial. I'm going to do my own twitter at advertisement for Dean. How's that Okay?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say commercial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's poor choice of words. That's why I'm on YouTube and not on TV. That's why Ba is on TV and not me. So okay. It's getting ready to apply for her sad card. Get who.
Speaker 5: Make you sure? Oh yes, I gotta I gotta get a microphone like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, funny people put down hands together for the other Prince Canadian.
Speaker 6: My man, I've got a little bit better looking, a little bit more hair than I got. Tom Cpu, youre not getting man, how is everyone tonight? Good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 6: Damit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's honoring you, DJ. He's in DJ Attick type attire.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Bailing it is that cosmic.
Speaker 6: It's getting there.
Speaker 2: That is dope. Man two French Canadian Massachusetts, Brono in here. All right, be a take it away man before I drive this thing into the ground. What you got what?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Well the thing I want to get from John after that ten minute of that ten minute prelude to the actual question itself, are there any of these people that are that are on the meek Albert side that you actually liked at one point or felt comfortable with this as a friend.
Speaker 5: I don't hate anyone, but uh, for the record, Petris, do you Pechris? Do you have the time? Do you know what time it is right now? Yeahactly seven twenty six? Hey Tom, the show started at seven?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know. I got the memo a little late than that one.
Speaker 5: Memo you come for the three Dames. No, I I don't hate anyone. I didn't dislike anyone. I I I got along with everybody. I just I know, because I mean I had antics before the Karenary thing. I mean with can't confidential and different things that have gone on in the town. My brother and I would know, I mean little things that happened. So I know I'm not everybody's favorite person because I'm a you know, I'm a wise guy. But yeah, no, I mean I get along with it. I got along.
Speaker 2: So that's really interesting. And it wasn't that wasn't like some sort of a cue, Hey say something bad about the mcalberts. The point of it was to see if there's anyone that you did have a relationship, someone for whom you you held in regard until this happened, or was this something where you kind of saw that that there was issues quite a while ago.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess you've we've always heard story. I'm not saying it's corruption with the police bombit and I'm not just saying it's can't police because I've got friends that are on other towns and on the state and uh in department corrections. People get away with things. People, I mean, it happens, I mean lower level things, you know what happens, but it adds up, you know, and it's a lot of Hey, I cover for you, you cover for me, You owe me one, you know, and it just and that's and that's how it goes.
Speaker 2: Tommy, you you were and you know what. First, let me just say thank you so much. Please pass the pepa. I got to communicate with you a bit today. Thank you for being so generous. Love in many yads. Tommy, you were a police officer. You know, I say some of the the audience knows that. Some of the audience maybe doesn't know that. But I have the pleasure of having one of our first conversations on the phone that you shared.
Speaker 5: That with me.
Speaker 2: Is there something that you saw in your prior career that you see as analogous here in Canton or or in the MSPs, or something that you saw, ok yeah, okay, I recognize that.
Speaker 6: I see that.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 6: So, you know, it's funny going back looking backwards. All the people that I went to the academy with, I saw them on on TV like a bad cop, like John says, sometimes they get away with things until they get caught right and then it's like, oh and they get fired as they should. I saw some of that happen, and like I left the one time ago and then and as I was doing my thing, I watch up, and I know that guy up. No, this guy I know. So I continue to saw all the people that I went to the school with getting in trouble. So I started thinking it was it was the way we were taught, right, But what they taught us in the academy, it wasn't. It comes to them down to be people just getting away with it, getting away with it until they get caught, you know.
Speaker 9: And and.
Speaker 6: We had no reason to think that anything in Canton was bad. We thought that they were like one of the premier police officers, like the police, they were the great. They get paid so much money because they're that good. Right, Wow, that's what we think. And until you know, you know, until you don't know, you don't know. So we're unfortunate. We're in a position now where you know it. You start questioning, now, how many conflicts of interest out there in this case? You could draw a line with just one jump and you'll get to somebody that's involved in the case. And usually they tell you when there's a conflict of interest, you step away from it and you remove yourself. I don't see how they could have removed themselves if they're out at the scene with a leaf blower. Nowhere in any manual have I ever seen leaf blower ever? So like they take it upon themselves and they get caught, you'll do a little bit, a little bit, a little bit until they get caught. And who uses the snowblow in a crime scene?
Speaker 2: Are you saying that's not in the FBI's Field Manual of crime Scene Investigation? The backpack blower? Are you saying that it's not in there?
Speaker 5: FBI?
Speaker 6: And again shocking, Sure, you don't usually have the FBI involved in in things like this, right, I know, I trying, but they're not even spoken about. Right, we're talking FBI like your mind. But here we are. Right, we know that the FBI is involved because they arrested Farewell. Right, we know Sander Birchmore is what triggered this whole thing with John of looking into the Read case. We know the Birchmore and the Read cases are connected. We know that by by the FBI. So people that do things the right way, they don't get caught because it's the right way, and FBI didn't get involved.
Speaker 2: And here we are, well the three thousand pages of information also is was our one? You know, sort of on ramp to Okay, there's a three letter agency that's involved with that information. And plus the uh uh the addition of uh doctor Renschler, and and I'm trying to remember the other the other doctors. Can anyone help me with the other?
Speaker 6: The two? The two what doctors I've seen in this case that are just so qualified saying that they all say the same thing. But I don't see the prosecution shown me anything remotely close of what I see the defense showing me. I mean, I'm looking for it and I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to I want to highlight something that Gene rock uh Dion Jeanjean Dion said, maybe it's a friend. Yeah, there we go. I got a Canadian Homi. Never the formation, always the individual. Same in the Army, I would agree with you to this point, Jean Jean Roque, except for that the army is huge, and we have our share in the Army, the Air Force, Navy, the Marine Corps, you know, all the services. Uh, we have our share of dirt bags like what you would see in Canton, p D or MSP. But the difference is these formations are microscopic in comparison to the size. So what I hear when I talk to former officers like cpu, like Peter Murphy's, they tell me there's it's a cultural thing that that tells them it's okay to do this. And and I'll direct your attention and I'm like to get go around the horn here from Beatrice to John and then Tommy is the officer that was arrested recently by stealing from a couple of different target stores. That was an MSP trooper. So give me give me your thoughts on that. Uh was it a culture that that led that officer to think that that was okay? Or do you think that was his individual upbringing? So just give me your thoughts. Let's go around the horn with that place, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I would say it's more that they think they can get away with it. They feel that they're above the law, and they tested the waters gotten away with it with little things, and they build up that you'd actually have the guts to, you know, do something like that. And by the way, DJ was, doctor Wolfe was the.
Speaker 2: Other one, doctor Wolff, God bless you.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: Let's up your salary.
Speaker 3: No, No, I can't take credit somebody in the chat. No, something that Amy's positive pathways. I don't I want to give credit where credit is due.
Speaker 2: You're citing your amy now, that's good. We don't have to give her be a raise now, So thank you for that. Good John.
Speaker 5: You get away with something once, chances how you're going to do it again. But when you do it again, it's going to be even larger. Give you a case in point. It's not a police thing.
Speaker 10: It's I worked at Coca Cola and it was a large number of drivers that got fired. And what they were doing is is they would get the bag of empties from the sub shop right and give you know, they bring them to the truck, give the sub shop, you know, the credit on their paperwork, and then once they got outside, they would change the paperwork.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, right, Well they they wouldn't take bags, and they were in cahoots with the kid. When you come back at the end of the day, you drive in and they would be a guy that checked off the truck everything because they they know what you left with in the morning and then they check it everything coming back, and so they were they would give the kid checking the truck a cut. Well, it wasn't until an audit came in did they catch this, and that day that there was drivers like running back outside of their trucks on their little handhelds to trying to reprint to make it go back there, and they got caught and you know, you'll lose your job for that. What happened was is this was going over the course of months, maybe even years, that they got away with it. Oh they did it one time. Oh hey they were now I'll do two bags. They got greedy. They were doing hundreds of dollars a day in saying that they were bringing you know, empty bottles back bags of empty bottles back when there were no empty bottles on their truck because they got greedy. And so that's kind of what happened with anyone. And you do it once, Okay, do it again, do it again. That's probably what happened with that with that guy in Walmart. Did it once, got away with.
Speaker 6: It, gonna keep doing Tell me he's read on the money. And the thing is is, right, what about the guy that's working just as hot as the one guy who's you know, involved with that this That some other guy who's just driving the truck. Hey, I'm I'm leaving money on the table. No one's gonna do that. So now the guy and that's next to woman's partner, he's an honor too. It's just like that. And once you do it, once it's over, there's no going back. You can't go backwards off that line. Just you can't. And takes a strong person to look and say no, no, no, that ain't right and walk away from it.
Speaker 5: I tell people it's not when when you know. I deal with money at my work, and I tell people I'd rather make sure I have a check every Thursday then risk it on some insignificant amount of money one time. Whatever it is, right, I'd rather be able to sit there a week after week after week than than do it the other way.
Speaker 6: There's always there's not enough money. I keep John to take money that this for this week, but then that screws them off for the for the rest of the fifty two weeks. I think down the road, like is it worth it?
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 6: Is that really that ten dollars extra worth it? Or the one hundred dollars? Is it worth that? It really isn't. In a lot, it's just not worth it. But okay.
Speaker 5: And people that spend more time and energy trying to scam the system, no matter what the system, whether it's work, whether it's government. Uh, you know, but they spend more energy trying to do that than just doing their job.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's like sergeant's steak tips from Canton. Sean McDonough shared this narrative. I'm sure everybody in Canton knows about this, about this jackass that is breaking into a it was a catering facility and stole stole steak tips. It was caught on camera. Eventually it got back to the police, and can you believe they didn't fire that officer.
Speaker 6: He kept doing it.
Speaker 2: He kept doing it.
Speaker 6: It wasn't once, oh it was, it was over eight several times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got caught eventually, right, and that's when the woman who owned the facility figured out, Hey, we're missing steak tips. Let me go back and check. But the point, I think, the point that I'm trying to bring up here, or actually the point that I want to get to here I didn't bring it up yet, is that what that guy did right there and and then not get fired. Who knows. We don't know what he did after that. What did he do after he got away with that? Probably something more egregious. And that's really egregious. That's a b and e. That's a lead. That could be a felony depending upon what the the amount of money that he stole, and they let him get away with it. That therein lies the problem. Uh. And where I'm going back to my friend Jean.
Speaker 5: Person was talking about I guess to live across the street from him.
Speaker 2: That I'll say, so tell us about that without naming that person because we don't want to name them.
Speaker 5: What two twin boys and uh, one day one of them was on his bike, the other one was on a skateboard holding the back end of the bike. And I'm just sitting outside of my house and he came bombing up in his cruise and he started yelling at them, you know, because they were in the street. And he's he's like, I told you not to do that, blah blah blah, and I yell. I jumped up. I yelled, I go, yeah, I go, you doing it all wrong. You need a rope. You should be to telling them on a rope. He turned it to me and he goes, I'm telling March, we don't give it a.
Speaker 2: Ya. And that that was the same guy that did this stole the steak tips?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't see.
Speaker 2: I don't even say how he could arrest anybody. Again, we had to take annual training, be signed off on waivers and favors. So many were fired over my career. So that tells us that Diane is a former police officer. So thank you Diane for weighing in on that.
Speaker 6: See, up in New England, DJ is different up here, right, you don't get fired, but you get promoted. Yeah, you get promoted because because the people above you are doing the same thing, so they have to promote you to make themselves look better and to keep them being able to do what they do do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's everyone has to get some dirt on him, so that, yeah, that's how they did it at the Dirty thirty in New York City and other precincts. There was a couple of different New York precincts that got in with the drugs and Beatrice. How do you feel about this? You think it would have been okay if it were crab legs instead?
Speaker 3: No, because certainly not no, no, But you're in the real world. We have what's called QA, and you know what about accountability? Who's double checking what they're doing. Yeah, like out here in the real world, like I do a certain amount of work, I'm going to a percentage of that work gets qaight and they nitpick it to the very end, and I have to be held accountable for my actions. So where's the accountability here? Just curious?
Speaker 6: See there you go right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get like, you know, in the kind of work I do, you can only give your boss like up to like a ten dollars gift. But here, I mean, you know, supposedly, you know, Sean reported that Brian Albert gott envelopes at Christmas and all kinds of stuff. I mean, it's just there's really just no rules. They just think that ethics and rules don't apply. And so it's really a cultural thing. And this is certainly not, like I said, we have the same I mean, we do have these kinds of people in my business. In the military. It's just that these organizations are so tiny compared to the breadth of any of the services. Even the smallest services like the Marine Corps of the Air Force or Space Force are considerably smaller than the Army and the Navy. But these these organizations are in the dozens of people or less, not the tens of thousands of people.
Speaker 5: So I won't say what section of Boston this happened in, but I early nineties I worked in Boston. A certain night of the week, we had an event. I'm trying to I'm trying to make it so that you know, I don't give it away. We had an event in which we had to have a Boston Police officer at for say four hours. The officer would come in and it was always the same couple, right, no matter what, it was always the same couple because this was a premiere you know, gig for them. And I asked one day, I said, I go, hey, how come it's always it? And that it's seniority was one of them, and then the other one was because he was the detail sigeant. He was the one that gave out the details. So he kept that one to himself. And I would always sign the paperwork right away, and it would start around eight o'clock, it would go to ten forty five, but around eight thirty nine o'clock he'd be like, all right, I gotta go check the parking lot. But that was the cue of see you laa yep, right, get my slip signed, and I'm like, happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it really is. There's a moral fiber that's missing a culture. And I think what Tom alluded to earlier is if you can get the people under you to sully themselves. I remember hearing like in The Dirty thirty where they busted a drug dealer up in his apartment and there was five hundred dollars, you know, somewhere around five hundred dollars in cash and he's trying to give it to the other officer because he knows if the other officer takes it. Well, now he's in on it, right, and the other officer's going should I, shouldn't I, you know, all that kind of stuff. And then once he got them to take Okay, now I've got this guy roped in. Now I know he's not going to spill the beans on me. And it seems like what you guys are saying is that's kind of what they'll do, is they'll try to see what they can get. Go ahead, town DJ.
Speaker 6: It goes like this, it's all about power up here.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: I know a guy and this is the local police department. He was in the running to become chief. This guy was great. He was the one that would take the new guys in his cruiser with him.
Speaker 5: This is what we do.
Speaker 6: Don't do this, you don't do that. You don't touch the radio after two o'clock in the morning, you don't pull anyone all about just nothing happens after two. He in another officer who was politically connected, where the other one was. The politically connected guy was angry at this guy. So the politically connected guy got you know, corrupt, bad kept going up the ladder, and this guy's doing the right thing, going to school, taking the tests, getting better grades than this other guy. Come down to it, and the selectman voted, and they voted for the politically connected guy, not the guy that did better on the tests, not the guy that was the right guy for the town, but the guy that was politically connected. You know what he did. This is how this is how it operates. He went and found a stop that this cop did and turned like they did with aiden, turned it completely around, used it to go after the guy and demoted him from like lieutenant to patrolman over over a car over stop, like a cosstop. After that came if he went back and demoted him over something that happened before he was chief, just to get after this guy so that he could not knock him down and he would be not in a lot of a threat to him at all. That's that's the rules that they play by up here, right, And who wants to take that risk, right? That's like not stealing and getting punished, right, John, Like like not taking the money and getting punished for it.
Speaker 5: Buddy Matsey Police basically said to me, he goes. You never say anything. You keep your mouth shut because you never know who's going to be your next boss. Boom. That's why they him.
Speaker 2: It's very very illuminating you guys.
Speaker 5: You that becomes your next boss.
Speaker 2: Yep, very very illuminating. I just want to take a moment to thank Joseph Kane Joseph King, thanks.
Speaker 6: A lot, brother for following me around now he is everywhere awesome, man, he's great.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Joseph. That is very very kind of you and very generous of you, sir. Uh And who's not following around cpu man, I would have fallen around, just couldn't find him in the bar so um so and stalking Tommy. That's great. What's up gg? Welcome, welcome and Alpine Stars. So I asked this earlier in the chat. It's not what you know to you know, absolutely right, I would ask you, are you a motorcycle rider? Because Alpine Stars is obviously some of the top motorcycle gear. Please answer in the chat. Love, answer up in the chat. And see Tommy likes my accent. He's smiling right now. That means I didn't strike out on that one.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's get hey, we gotta get into we gotta get into the research of what.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. Man, all right, so you want to go with this? Look at John Man, he's the program director. You want to just pick which one you want here? Do you want me to you can a shorter one one that.
Speaker 9: My tail light? Look at my tail light?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, hold on there, John, is that it right there?
Speaker 5: That's the long go ahead?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, everybody get ready for this face that I know it's difficult to look at and the words coming out of her mouth, but we shall endure together.
Speaker 9: Look clock and my tail light. Look at my tail light.
Speaker 5: You gotta start from the beginning, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I thought that was at the beginning. Shohnt topping in here?
Speaker 9: There we go, looklock and my tail light, Look at my tail light.
Speaker 5: Well you gotta drag you gotta drag your mouse all the way laugh.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 8: I dragged it all the way to left.
Speaker 2: I can't go any further.
Speaker 5: Yeady can because it's working right with canning back her out, back up even more.
Speaker 6: You got another le like, is it the right clip?
Speaker 5: It's the right clip. He's just not right there.
Speaker 9: You go, look clock and my tail light, Look at my tail light.
Speaker 6: What's going on here? But let it run through. See if it goes.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all. I dragged it as far to the left as my mouse will go. Let me try the other one.
Speaker 5: Well, all right, well, just it is what it is. So you have two women who testified on the same day, so it's not like they had a chance to talk to each other. And it's one thing for one person to misremember something, but now you have two people misremembering. So Jen says that Kerry was yelling at Karen, saying, you hit something, You're crazy, you were drunk. Let's get in the house and go look for John. You had Kerry testify, you know, look, look you know, and she said, let's go in and look for John. So both Kerry and Jen said what happened outside and the driveway happened before they went in the house after all, Right, but when you see the ring footage, it obviously didn't happen the way both of them said it. So how is it two people misremember the same thing. That's the inconsistencies that I've been talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just gonna say, oh, I don't recall, I didn't recall. I must have misremembered. Is what they're going to say. Bea what do you got on that? Do you have anything on that?
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say. They were probably part of the friends and Family conversation slash meeting, so they might have not spoken on that day of that they testified, But they've had plenty of time to prepare.
Speaker 5: But they had that story all along, and they probably didn't They probably weren't brought up to speed with the ring footage. They probably had their story straight, but they didn't see the ring footage to make sure that the story that was straight that they were going to tell matched the ring footage.
Speaker 2: But they didn't. They didn't have the benefit of the ring footage. They didn't know that existed yet right to refute? Right, Okay, Tommy, Tommy, is there something like is there a particular inconsistency that that just strikes you? Because I have one that I'm gonna present to all three of you after this.
Speaker 6: But everything the Cape says is inconsistent, It can be can be thrown out. What what you're missing on that thing that John just showed you is when comes out of the passenger side of her car and she comes walking around and she has a black jacket ard. You can see the reflection of the red tail light in her black jacket as she makes turn. Exactly it lights up red. If it was white, you'd see it, Like, yeah, you couldn't miss it.
Speaker 2: You couldn't miss it.
Speaker 5: When I did the video that we were going to show someone in and I had posted it on Twitter, one of the comments was exactly that, right, they go look, So immediately I went back in, I zoomed in, I go, you mean miss and then that one well, and everyone saying, well, it's the led lights.
Speaker 6: Are red and you know it's a hull jacket deathing lights up. Man, you can see it.
Speaker 2: You can see it.
Speaker 6: I saw a traction, John, Right, you'd be able you'd see more white. There's no way. It's just inconsistencies. Yeah, everything.
Speaker 2: I can try to bring that up on Twitter. If you guys want to talk amongst yourselves, Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Sixty Normans is there.
Speaker 2: You can't talk amongst yourself.
Speaker 6: You can't go through the story without talking about inconsistencies. Everything is yep. It just doesn't make nothing, nothing like.
Speaker 5: I'll give you while he's while he's looking, I'll give you. I'll give you one. Chris Abbott leaves the waterfall at twelve fourteen, twelve thirteen and whatever second when he goes out the door, right, So twelve fourteen, he's out the door. Now we're going by his testimony, he says he walked home. So if he walked home, it's another seven eight minutes home. Right, where's that put you in the twelve twenties, you know? Fourteen two. Allie says she picked up Colin at twelve ten and took him directly home. It's a five minute ride home, right, Let's give him seven minutes twelve fifty Colin. By both of their testimonies, Colin would have been home before Chris, or they would have met at the door at the least, and that's according to their own testimonies.
Speaker 2: I can present this one and the footage from the.
Speaker 6: Bar right so right, but again inconsistency. They don't have any footage of Chris Robert walking home. There's not one video, show me one video.
Speaker 5: He passes the Canton co op, which has multiple cameras on that bank, exterior cameras, and we all you know, I don't know how many times you see footage of which they use the the ATM cameras that are always running as people walk by to catch things, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, this one is really quick. This is where Jen's voice is slowed down. But we can talk about Yep, that's that's the red right there.
Speaker 3: We're not seeing it, DJ, We're just seeing a way there.
Speaker 6: You go there, you go right there, see red?
Speaker 5: That is Yeah, like.
Speaker 6: The last frame of that is to called red. There's no way that. There's no way that's a broken tail light.
Speaker 2: And then here's the other one that John's alluding to here.
Speaker 6: Yep, not once? Does does that conversation take place doing that John referred to not once? I don't see it there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanna I want to ask you guys to punch holes in. I'm going to present a narrative to you, and I want all of you here to punch holes in this as best you can. Okay, this is a narrative from the trial. Here we go. One non interested, unbiased party that is a part, separate and apart from all of these other police officers, witnesses, et cetera. Is officer Borrows from Dighton. He said, I saw a tail light that had was cracked and had a piece fallen down inside. To me, now next to that, I'm gonna present the smash tail light to me. The trial's over. Tell me where I've missed, tell me where I'm wrong. Had punch holes in that for me?
Speaker 6: Tom, I'm waiting now, I'll I got nothing.
Speaker 5: This is why I think this trial was all about getting everybody's testimony on record. I really That's why I say, I don't think the next it's coming. I think this was all to get everybody's testimony on record. Where they were, what they were doing. It has nothing to do with Karen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, punch holes in that.
Speaker 3: I don't think I can. I think it was a missed opportunity for the defense not to show Barrows a picture I think of did it look like this or did it look like this? So I feel like if the defense had shown him a picture of the one that's missing and you can see inside, I would have I think it would have been helpful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Melanie Little pointed out, and that's what is so valuable about these lawyers is that they they and and Melanie Little has a near photographic memory for the testimony of this trial and what a lawyer said and what somebody testified to Melanie Little is incredible at this And she said that there was no cross examination of Officer Borrows and that is nuts. That, like, I don't even know how that happens unless it was on purpose. Unless it was on purpose. And I'm not a lawyer. I'm just saying, is that just to clarify those points, can you and so for the jury one more time, Officer Borrows, can you please say the condition of that tail light for the jury, because if the tail light wasn't in that condition, well then obviously and now I see a smash tail light I'm going to put up on the screen. I'm sure Judge bed would said, Uh, I need to see you at sidebar for like thirty minutes after that. I know she's going to do that because she's such a biased you know what Amy positive passways. Can you read this, Beatrice.
Speaker 3: What some people don't understand is that the conspiracy does not have to include everyone, just some and confirmation bias, crappy police work. I also think that Jerry didn't see reasonable doubt, which I do believe has to be explained.
Speaker 9: Next time day.
Speaker 5: That is amazing, because that's what I've been saying all along, is I like I said, the more I screen recorded and went back and forth and back and forth through everyone's testimony, I think this is that comment was incredible and I think this is what it would happen. Something happened Brian and Brian. Brian got out of that Brian and they called Burkeie. Burkeie was in charge, even though he was out with a bad shoulder. He ran interference on the Canton police side. The rest of the Can't I don't think the rest of the Can't cops are in on I really don't think in on it. I don't think Mulaney the rookies in on it. I don't think Sarah's in I think I think Gallagher questions ad just in my opinion, Gallagher is out. I think what happens is is they used what they are know how the rest of the police officers are going to do things against themselves. I think Lank did what you're supposed to do. We got to go talk to them. Ah. For the most part, I I would have thought that if there was someone dead on the front lawn, especially after you saw what happened out in Idaho, the first person going in the house should have been a law enforcement officer, not a civilian. How do you know that somebody wasn't killing everybody in the house, right. You don't just send another civilian in the house. You send the look, you send the cops in the house to go check on the people in the house, or well you do a wellness check on the house in the house. But I think Lank was like, we got to get statements, okay. And I think these people and we're you know, like I said, we all grew up together. Use the fact that they know they can't police, they're friendly with them. Brian's a cop. Oh my god, you know this is what happened. And then I think they did the same thing to Proctor. Is the fall guy and all this, I think the whole Juliet, Oh my god, thank you. I can't believe you're doing this for us. You're taking the case and his system warning him like, hey, this is your livelihood, and he's probably texting back yeah no, I'm not gonna you know, but what was fed to him gave him a bias. They fed him so much stuff that made him hate Karen, and he put his blinders on. I don't think he did what he did. I honestly think the taillight was broken by Tully and Burkie back at the station, not by Proctor. Remember you have a lot of sorry DJ, a lot of bald figures in that station. Okay, hey you know what.
Speaker 2: Bias.
Speaker 5: But so I think what they did is you have a couple of people using all everybody else, knowing that certain people are going to do the right thing, certain people are gonna just kind of do what. You know, Sarah's standing around doing whatever. And I think they I think they used and I want to I want to believe that Mike Lank deep down is angry and feels like he had taken advantage of or one pulled over him. But they're all being told to stand down and keep your mouth shut and let it play out.
Speaker 2: So you think that's why Lank didn't say, hey, oh hey Jen, Jen McCabe and Carrie roberts Uh and Karen we need to all be back at the station in interview rooms. Because he didn't do that.
Speaker 5: No, No, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean either that was he was told not to do that or he decided not to do they.
Speaker 5: Were fed, because I think they were fed. It was an accident that happened on the lawn and all these people, oh my god, and they played it so well that they treated it like a motor vehicle accident and not an assault, battery, not not something else other than that. And that's why, I mean, when was the last time a motor vehicles you could pulled someone down to the station to interview them.
Speaker 2: And you know what, as far as ball people are concerned, Tom put some respect on me and Brian Albert's name.
Speaker 6: Okay, come on, he's John. You're right on the money with a lot of with everything that he's saying. I mean, it's just that it's just how it is, and it's it's a culture of of where we're at now. Everyone needs to know something today. This is this is repeated to me by a friend of mine. They were at a standout and Born and a state trooper came by. In the state trooper got on his PA system. Now they could talk through the PA yep free Karen read fire Proctor and he kept driving as he said that this is the troop whoa, that's right there, and Jason, I'm a trooper on his PA system, clear as a out. So they're not all and not all back. And we have to just put that out there.
Speaker 5: Why one personally tell me, he goes if I could put them away and close the key, I would absolutely his exact words. If I could close the door and lock them up on myself, I would.
Speaker 2: I talked to the police.
Speaker 6: Why is that not? Why is that not an option? Though? John? Think about it? Is that get the person what he values his job as much as he does. Otherwise he's not going to rock the boat. So is that person corrupted by going price?
Speaker 5: Everybody's going to a price. Some people it's three hundred thousand working for the state police with a vehicle, not a lot of oversight.
Speaker 6: It's just that easy. It's just that easy.
Speaker 2: Well, John, how come those guys with the government with the UFO topic. You know, David Grush and Louelizondo. How come those guys had no problem leaving a GS fifteen position in the Pentagon over something that they believed in. How come how come they we don't have guys with that fiber.
Speaker 5: Did they retire?
Speaker 2: No, they just left, Yes, David, David Grush is under forty.
Speaker 5: He's under forty and he was as fifteen how many so he had fifteen years in.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's a hold on hold on GS have to work a G hold on G. A GS fifteen is the highest pay grade in the general schedule. Beyond that you go up to a level called Senior Executive Service. Anybody who's in the sound, who's in the chat right now, can just google twenty twenty four GS payscal chart and you could see what David Grush would have made and what Alezondo would have made. Alexondo definitely retired short at twenty years. Can he get a retirement a small one, but he would still be at the Pentagon today. And and as you know, with retirements, the multiplier ads with each year of service. You know, and you're high is three years of salary.
Speaker 5: That means his price is higher than a lot of other people he valued. Like I said, everybody has a price. His price is just a lot higher than And that's why, Well.
Speaker 2: You don't know, you don't know that. You don't we know all his prices.
Speaker 5: His morals are still higher than his price. Some people don't ever has a price.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't. You you know, you don't necessarily know that. You don't know that. That's that's a very skeptical view. Uh, there's things that I wouldn't do. For all you could, you could offer me all the money in the world, there's certain things I'm not going to do. So what what we know is what we can see in consensus reality. Consensus reality is these two guys quit their effing job in the government over something that they believe because the American people were being disenfranchised. These guys in Schmucktown, Canton won't know that someone was killed killed and won't and won't turn over on it someone's dead. That's like a whole different level of and and they know that there was a ruse, but it's not enough for them to say I'm out of here. And that to me is what's it's very very poor moral fiber. It's like having oatmeal that's really watery. You know, it's so watery you just pitch it in the trash. Yeah, please hold your applause to the end, everybody. So anyway, I'm gonna read a tweet here and then we're gonna get to Sherry has a couple of comments, but I'm gonna use Ken's NaN's accent. So this is crafty, Chris, Ready, here we go.
Speaker 8: I believe that journey it was tempered with. There should have been no way for them to do.
Speaker 2: How is that? Ken?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: I agree, man, But you know, you have to look at first of all, there's a little bit of our there's people's cultural norms. Police good, criminals bad. This girl, single woman, not even married, doesn't have kids, has a snide look on her face. Clearly these officers here are telling the truth and she's liar, you know, So the police tell the truth. So a lot of people have to kind of get over that barrier. What they believe that is their view of the world, of how their societal view that you're trying to push through that, and it's very difficult. It's like someone who doesn't believe in UFOs And you go, well, I got seven navy pilots here that said they saw something that is definitely not a terrestrial built craft, and they'll go, well, I don't know. So you know, that's one thing right there. And then the other thing is we have in this country that if someone has opinion A, regardless of the veracity and the amount of evidence that supports opinion A, I'm going to be contrarian and go B because even though it makes sense, I'm going to be And then we also have that there could be intimidation by the Mcalberts against these jurors. You know, you had who is a trooper Fanning that was tooling around the jury and what is that? What?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he saw the jury. He was on the bus with the Jerry.
Speaker 2: Yes, So what was he doing there?
Speaker 5: What was that effect?
Speaker 2: Were they scared of those guys? Were they scared of Brian staring him down?
Speaker 5: In course, I trust that. So the jury leaves all their notes on their chairs and then someone collects them and supposedly puts them away.
Speaker 6: Puts them in a safe Oh my god, yeah, you need to.
Speaker 5: Tell me that. Once again, nobody's thinking of that in this.
Speaker 2: Day and age, they should be putting that in a safe that only the jury has the combination to. That's a changeable I mean literally.
Speaker 5: With them.
Speaker 6: Well, I understand that I'm a significant other could read their notes and then yes, yes.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but they should be able to secure those because you're right, that would have meant well, first of all, that that could have meant it that Fanning could have told Albert who all the identity of all these people which way they were leaning exactly. Yeah, and by the way, we got to get rid of that. We got to get rid of that one juror like the day of that the that the jury is going to deliberate, because clearly she was making faces at idiot Procter. So yeah, I didn't mean to do that. This is like AI that they have known on there and I don't know why it does that. So anyway, this is a first seasons.
Speaker 5: Give me a thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Tombs up that John, How are you there? You go cpu This one's for you, sir? Can you read it in some sort of an accent?
Speaker 6: Wait, Barrows testified they saw a piece airlight was fell inside the housing. Yeah, I don't question I remember him. I remember him saying, I don't remember the same cracked. He didn't say it was shattered. He didn't say it was destroyed. He didn't say it was one functional. It was cracked.
Speaker 5: He said it was cracked. And it definitely wasn't completely missing or something like that.
Speaker 6: He may have said that a piece may have phoned, a small piece may have phone inside the housing that he could witness.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't completely missing.
Speaker 6: It wasn't the way it looked like it can't in police department. And wait a minute, who takes the freaking the murder weapon back to the murder scene?
Speaker 5: Who doesn't?
Speaker 6: Who doesn't?
Speaker 3: And not one picture? Not one picture?
Speaker 5: Three? I got a question for you three.
Speaker 2: I know we're not you know, everybody else Ada, But I.
Speaker 5: Saw this online the other day too. So Carrot spent five hours at John's house, right, she goes against Jen and carry And the first thing Jen says is, let's go back to the house and see if he's there.
Speaker 6: Right the house he just left exactly arms just say for the last five hours, right, that was to kill time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes no sense.
Speaker 11: At all in the whole you know that, And the fact that Gallagher didn't have cold weather gear, knowing there was a blizzard coming, and he lives in Milton, but he had a tent in the back of his vehicle.
Speaker 2: Like sociopathic and psychopathic, like I no feeling. Let's make sure John dies before, make sure he's a better chance of dying if we delay. We don't want ems to get there too soon. They might save him. There's something else there hidden in Sherry's question, and it's it's at the end there. It's kind of like a little cryptext that you got to open it up. The tail light. A piece of the tail light fell inside the housing. The whole point is that after what they did to it, there was no housing. The housing was one little piece, like near the side marker. So that's a great catch. Sherry, d remind us to increase your salary as well, and give you a raise because you're right tomorrow. And this one, John, can you read this one in some sort of an accent.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do an accent on the You can.
Speaker 2: Do New York. You want to make fun of my home state.
Speaker 5: Come on, you know, Sarah testified for the first time in the trial. I hit him, I hit him, I hit him I hit him. I hit him. I hit him, I hit him, I hit him. Why after two years he finally said that, I don't think he testify to that. I know see, I know that in the fire. What's your name Katie McLoughlin when she said that, she said that not Sarah. And remember she said, hey, let's get Goody down here. But if you once again in consistencies, if that had happened, we saw Goody's dash camp. He was already there. He had already pulled in before you could get that eye hit him. I hit him, I hit him, I hit him. When Katie McLoughlin says, hey, let's get Goodie down here, I mean Goody left the station, you know, the minute he got someone to go relieve him.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing that didn't make it into the reports, right, So what was that all credit report?
Speaker 5: Right? Good you felt the need that since he was the desk sergeant, that being the senior guy, that he should just go down there because it was more than just a car accident. It was just a regular car accident. He would have stayed back at the desk, right. Well, wouldn't the same thing apply when they went and knocked on on Kellerher's door. He would have been a senior guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he should have immediately taken control of that scene.
Speaker 5: And who and who does this not knock? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Do you have any cups that or you have anything that we can put h somebody's across the street from you. Yeah, hold on a minute, close the door, go get the cups, come back, give him the cops and then say yeah, no, I'm not even the inquisitive of what's going on. Close the door and go back to bed.
Speaker 6: No that doesn't happen, No, it doesn't. And and but what's left out is keller Her called when the call first went out, the car went out to the wrong address. He called the police station before anyone ever got there. He called the station to Gallagher, I mean Gallagher. I thought Kellerher did that.
Speaker 5: No, Kellerher was home. Gallagher did. Because he was coming from Milton.
Speaker 6: Gallagher changed the location of the crime.
Speaker 5: Remember he was talking to Kelly Devers. Gallagher was talking to Kelly and he said, he goes, okay, I'll head there now. Because originally he was going to go to John O'Keefe's house to soign.
Speaker 2: I believe John is eighty HD, even though we're still looking for medications.
Speaker 6: Ever telling her was never anywhere other than passing house. Right, But I'm saying I thought he was awake. I thought he called and actually told them so he was well. Then who woke him up?
Speaker 5: They must have knocked on the door.
Speaker 2: They knocked on his door, but he believed that either Berkawitz or Brian Albert told him don't come out of your house. One of the two people are pretty comfortable. Huh, right, right, Berkowitz or Brian Albert. I just want to I want if this is the Michelle Littlefield, I want us to make a round of applause from the one who gave up that information for Turtle Boy. And I want to hold up.
Speaker 6: If not who that is. She's a great lady.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Michelle Littlefield. If you did that, Uh, we love you. I think that is so awesome what you did. You're courageous and uh definitely would love to speak to you on here sometime. Uh. And yeah, Bald Shade, Yeah, I know, man, Bald is beautiful. That's what I'm saying, Coco. You know she loves Brian and you know, all right, let's see what else. Who got here. I've asked some MSP if they know they can't stand practa uh Born barracks across the rotary from the standout you faced the MSP bar Yeah, that is awesome, man. I understand that it's union and you'll be blackball. But the whole thing is is that there comes a time. And I went over this the other day. I talked to other mill I I okay. So I returned from Boston and I went to work on Monday, and excuse me, Friday. And Friday was a family day, so a lot of military. The military wasn't there, but there were civilians there. And I talked to one of my colleagues. He's major, and I explained him about Karen Reid and the trial and what happened, and he's just kind of he's a senior intel analyst. He's a very very bright guy, and he's you know what you know, kind of like wow, you know all that stuff. And then I told him the analogy of what would you do, you know, as military man, if you knew that this happened and somebody got killed. And I used the analogy. I always used it a pilot. We you know, we crashed a couple of airplanes, four airplanes. When I was active duty, the squadrons that I was in, a bunch of people got killed and they were all crew error. None of them were None of them was there in a malfunction with the airplane. They were all crew errors. And if somebody would have the one where people survived, you know, like it was there was a hole in the runway, so when they landed, it sheared off the landing gear. They no there was a hole in the runway till they were rolling on the runway. Anyway, long story short, if a pilot did something and got somebody killed, OSI, which is the Air Force's version of the FBI, would come and interview. They would drug test you and interview and I'm going to tell them what happened. If we told the pilot, dude, don't do this, this is stupid. There are three words we use time out, knock it off, and this is stupid. These are like our duress words. And if somebody doesn't knock it off, then I'm gonna dime that dude out because you just either bent metal or you got somebody killed. And so that's the point of this is when you stand up and say Okay, I'm going to tell the truth, and the person who did this is going to take responsibility, and the rest of us that did the right thing, we gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 2: You know, there's another career out there for you. Policing is not the only thing that there is, believe it or not so anyway.
Speaker 5: But once again, some people can live with doing just about any job, you know. I mean, I was at a job where I joked and I said, I will shovel shit before I ever come back here. And don't you know, I worked for a company here in Canton at two sides I worked on. I drove a dump truck for the guy, but he also had a septic side. You know. He asked me one day if I would drive the trailer because I had a Class A. He's like, hey, can you drive the trailer down to the PLYMPT Prison. He goes, the other guy will meet you, He'll do all the work. I go, No, I go, if I'm going to drive down there, I'm gonna, you know, I'm gonna help the guy. And I remember just sitting there going, I can't believe it. Here, I'm troubling shit before I ever go back to another job. So it happens, but some people they don't. You know, I'll tell you the quality of life for some people is more important to them than doing the right thing. Yep.
Speaker 2: And a woman going to jail for the rest of her life potentially, and an officer who was killed who was taking care of two children. Yeah, okay, that doesn't Let me ask this to John on behalf of Mary Malarkey. Hi, DJ, can I ask John C About Blank's reply to the defense question regarding his relationship with Brian Albert. His reply was very telling in my humble opinion. Yeah, how's that? Tom?
Speaker 5: Is that right? In my opinion they weren't friends. That's interesting. Yeah, yeah, in my so, I graduated with Blank. After that, we barely really had any kind of communications. I went to one of one of the one of our reunions. Well that you see him, you say it was a hi that So once again, I really think the more I looked into it or not it looked into it, the more I recorded and played and played and went through everyone sings. I think Lane's telling the truth. I think he's very reserved in his answers. I think he was very upset at the cross he didn't like the cross and I don't and I definitely know he didn't like the fact the low bolato stuff being brought up on him, and that that's small town stuff. That's like literally people you've known your whole life and there's a fight, but one guy happened to be a cop, and and we know what came from that. I think he wanted nothing to do with that part of the trial. I think he wanted that to just you know, hey, it happened. I testified, there was an agreement, there was a pavement. We don't talk about that anymore. And for the fact that defense brought that up to use that to twist to make it look like that meant something that he was doing something for the Alberts, No, I don't think so. I don't think he was doing anything for the Alberts.
Speaker 2: We have to take your word for a bru man. I mean, you know these players better than any of us. I mean, you grew up there. If you don't mind, I just want to say thank you to a very generous Mary Malarkey giving another ten dollars to Cable. I grant the appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Right there where she said civil he goes we were civil. That's that's how it is, right there. They had disagreements. I think I exactly what I said a couple of minutes ago. You know, I think I think their relationship was one of two people in the same profession, one town, one city. You do your thing, I'll do my thing. Hey, I say, Hi, But they weren't friends.
Speaker 2: I bruh, Man, you know we got we got to take your word for it, man. So you know, what's up, temmy. What do you got man? What kind of thoughts you got in your mind?
Speaker 6: You know, Like Lank may have not liked Brian, but I think he knew who Brian was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, and and.
Speaker 6: You want to give an another person like professional courtesy. He knew, he knew Brian was a cop, right, he knew Brian was best friends with his boss, right, So he knew he was kind of where he shouldn't be. I think, I think because if he wasn't hanging around with the chief Lank, then he wouldn't know the chiefs and Brian's and Higgins, and I mean, he wouldn't know any of that because it's a small circle that they're in and they try and keep it that way. And they don't want anyone to know anything outside that circle, because that's what's make that circle nice and tight, is what they share with each other. There was three people, and I don't think Blank was part of those three. He was not invited into that circle that Berkowitz, Higgins and Albert had like that. He wasn't part of that. So did he get put in a bad spot?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Do I think they put him in that spot. I think they put him in the spot knowing he would do what he did. I think he would walk in, Oh it's Brian Albert. Do I have to Yes, I have to okay, walk in hi by and then bail And that's it. No question whether he thought something was amiss or whether he there wasn't. He was just getting in getting out and and he had to deal was That's that's what you got to do when you're doing that type of job. You suck it up for those things.
Speaker 5: You know you're smarter than you look.
Speaker 2: I was. I was gonna say John is actually smarter than I look.
Speaker 6: So if you think of those three people, right when when that went down, where did Higgins go for the hour and a half. He went, He drove to the chief Police's house. He's the one and and that's where great that is he doesn't call. He knows. Higgins knows something went down.
Speaker 5: He can't say he went over the Pleasant Circle.
Speaker 6: He drove to Rafferty's house.
Speaker 2: Is Birkwood's on vacation.
Speaker 5: Norfolk?
Speaker 6: That's where he drove to Norfolk, from Canton to Norfolk. Knock on the door, wake him up. Hey, you're not going to believe what happened. Blah blah blah blah. Now the chief can get on his phone. Because the chiefs don't know nothing, make the calls.
Speaker 5: Higgins, Ryan Higgins went back to the police station in the more. Are we talking about in the morning?
Speaker 6: Yes, that timeframe is is he didn't he he left thirty four right? I think he went with I think he went to the Chief of Police's house and then went back to the police station.
Speaker 5: Do you think he went to Helene A. Rafferty's house down in Norfolk and not to Burkey's house on Pleasant Circle? Not Pleasant Circle, but down off a Pleasant.
Speaker 6: Street wherever wherever Burkey was either whether he was sleeping over in Norfolk or is that his house? I believe he went and went directly to Berkey's.
Speaker 5: House, which I did only about three minutes from failure.
Speaker 6: Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: Four four minutes downtown down past Side, down Pleasant Street.
Speaker 6: If he left thirty four and right to the police station, that's what seven minutes in the snow eight.
Speaker 5: Like all right, yeah, so but he would have been it would have been it would have been a little bit to the police station and then another five to uh to the chief's house. Yep.
Speaker 6: So that's my thought there. All right, I'm gonna those three were close people.
Speaker 5: You're talking about Burkee, not Helena. I was gonna say, there's no way he went to Norfolk.
Speaker 6: Those three were close, Brian, Brian, and they were really much and they and.
Speaker 5: Then they and then they called Tully and that's and that's how Tully. Tully took care of the side.
Speaker 6: Well, they call Morrissey, called Taly one of the other because they seem to have an open door to Morrissey. He's the guy in chat.
Speaker 5: Well, when the chief of police calls you at six o'clock in the morning, answer it. You're gonna answer it.
Speaker 2: You have to, Tommy. I want to give you a raise. And you're not even part of the show, you know, And Tommy and maybe John as well, both you, guys. So this is Michelle Littlefield. This is the young lady. I believe it was the Stoughton Court. Michelle, I have put for you, and I realized there could be legal implications. So don't don't come on if that's something that would entangle you. But if if you can talk about it and there is no legal jeopardy and no advice you've been given from your attorney. I put the link in the chat. I've also put my email in there if you If you don't want to come on now, but you would like to come on later, I would love to speak with you. I know that this panel right here would love to speak with you. And thank you for the incredible courage. So this is what we're talking about here, This is what we've been talking about, guys and gal. We've been talking about somebody who had the carriage to do the damn right thing at the moment that you believe in do the right thing. Price that stop saying price, John, It's not you don't know. You don't know that, you don't know that, you don't you don't know that, you don't know that. It's it's a nice you can. You can be as cynical as you want. You don't know that everybody has a price. You just don't know that some people have a price. Some people have a price. So people and yeah, and so you have some cowardice dudes who knows what happened here, who are aware that there's something happened that won't step up, and dudes at are retirement eligible that just don't want to be harassed because they want to keep that one crib to have there that's in the area of the town. And this young lady stepped up and did the damn thing. So whether you want to come on now or later you are or never, you are welcome to come on. So and I put that I put that stream yard in there. You just need to click that with either Yes, Stoughton Clerk's Office. You're a courageous woman and we're going to make another round of applause for you, girl friend, Miss Michelle Littlefield. So so anyway, that is in the chat. If you have a cell phone and you want to hey clerk, Jim, how are you brother? Um, there's a link right here. Let me put this thing up on the screen. Show me where that where that link is if I it's way back there now. I thought i'd put it in the chat. Did anybody see it?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 2: Can you where am I?
Speaker 5: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Oh? There?
Speaker 2: It is right here? So this is right here. If you have a laptop, you need a Google thank you, Thank you, John. John's my GPS right under dumb and uh. Or if you just have a cell phone you can you can click that with any either in an Android or an Apple and you don't you know, it'll work off a Safari on your iOS device. So anyway, we would love just to thank you in person or email me and let me thank you in person. And there we go. Jason Smith with the grateful dead baby. I got my new grateful dead belt. But none of y'all noticed it that were at the meal of food. So anyway, what we got questions for John and Tom here? Oh yeah, okay, who wants to read this one? Yeah? Go ahead read this one? Tommy?
Speaker 6: Oh, DJ Can I ask John? If Nagel had been in a truck on his own, do you think he would have lied? Well, let's say he lied, but if what if? What if Nigel's in the truck by himself?
Speaker 5: The reason they put we'll go back to Nick Rocco was on another show last night. I caught it, and I when agree with him. The reason they say the jeep was at the mailbox, not they, I should say a couple people is to discredit the three people who were in the truck pocked right behind Karen. To say they didn't see what they saw. That is awesome, but I also don't think so. The whole Nagel thing also gets me. The plan was there was going to be a sleepover, right for.
Speaker 6: A birthday party.
Speaker 5: They're all gonna get a party sleepover. Yep. She got there at seven o'clock. Her father took her there. Okay, but if you listen to Nagel's testimony, I wait, and I could get this wrong. It could have been Richie don TONI No, it was Nagel. Nagel said that they went to Cemp McCarthy's early in the evening to see my sister, right, and then they went up to the water. No, then they went up to the hillside. But the sister and Sarah Livinson were at the house at seven o'clock because there was gonna be a sleepover. She calls her brother to come because they live at home right with their parents. She calls her brother to come get her. There was never a discussion before he got there of no, forget it, and it's only a five minute drive from the hillside thirty fourth faar of you. Why would she wait for him to get all the way to the house before walking out to say, you know what, I'm gonna stay, which she was staying all along to begin with. Why wouldn't she have texted him and said, hey, you know what, don't come unless he wasn't coming to pick her up, he was coming to drop something off. That's just a question. I'm just I'm asking this. I'm not saying he did. I'm just it's just just throwing it out there that there could be more to why he was there.
Speaker 2: I would say that both of her, I mean all three of you. Actually, your grasp of all the details and machinations in the case are awesome. So I actually want to just like right now for for Tom John nbia Ken halfway.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think Brian Elbert Junior is more involved. I think he's innocent on all of this, other than the fact that his family is telling him hearing him DJ here's the problem. I'm not When you watch hours after hours and you and you and you're recording and then you edit it and you're watching it as you're editing it, and like, and it's down to the second you're going back, That's what's going through my head, is like, Yes, I don't know the case as well as other people, but I have probably about ninety percent of it in my head from the trial, not the grand jury stuff, not the stuff that's on paper, because I only focused on what was in the trial, what was shown as evidence.
Speaker 2: Well, next time out there, I'm gonna buy you eggs, Benedict, instead of you buying it for me as a result of your performance tonight. So let me just say that I'm going to read this one in a Southern accent, since I know you guys just miss people from South. What's an inside secret you haven't shared? Johnn't hell are we missing in regards to this case?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: What have I shit?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: All right, I'll be very delicate. I had been privy to some information for quite some time that all was true in the case.
Speaker 2: Said that again, not to give it away.
Speaker 5: I was privy to some information that came out in the case. Well ahead and I just kept my mouth shot and when it happened, I'm like, there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dig that. And now Beatrice is going to ask tom to share the same secret so that I don't have to do it.
Speaker 3: All right, Tommy tell us a secret.
Speaker 6: So early early in the trial, I'm sorry, early in the whole camera read movement. Before the trial started. I made a post on Facebook and it was pretty unpointed, it was pretty accusatory, and I I got a phone call that tell tell me all these different things about I can't say who it is, but it's one of it's one of the people who we've mentioned already. It's a very important player. And that person at seven thirty am told this person at seven thirty am that John was dead and that they murdered John. That's what was told to me at seven thirty am. Who knows John's passed away at seven thirty in the morning. He didn't get called called until ten. They had to bring his court temperature up to eighty before they can pronounce. So, yeah, this is this is way back. I've known that, and and it's yeah.
Speaker 2: And Suzanne Cleveland, our great friend, Well I usually do that. Lebron James Lujah Lebron James quote Cleveland, this is for you when he won the twenty sixteen Yes, and and and this one is even better. This one for bea.
Speaker 3: Serious for anyone. Who the f has adults sleepovers?
Speaker 5: Honestly, No, that's not what it says. Read it. You don't say who the f? If it's TF, you gotta say you can't say one word, not both.
Speaker 2: Yes, she can because she wants to make sure we don't get too much.
Speaker 5: It says TF. And she only picked me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, boy, whoa.
Speaker 5: I have told a couple of people, obviously the whole Dixie I do. And I say the screenshot because I thought it was hilarious. I have a chat exchange between me and the current chief where she was asking me if I was Dixie Normus and I said, you know, I am.
Speaker 2: Personally just set it up, but I mean she was like, are you go?
Speaker 5: You know? I am like you like because I'm like, I don't have fake profiles. I don't. I mean, just it was I set it up on purpose as a joke, not to hide from right. But oh it's probably my highlight of twenty four you.
Speaker 2: Know if you know you know, yeah, Well, actually one of you guys said one I thought we could make a new sticker. Tom said, if you don't know, you don't know. So I don't know what the letters that would be.
Speaker 12: But make a new sticker you don't know, you don't know, and throw that in front of Chris Albert's joint with the apparently the subpart Chick and Parmesan.
Speaker 2: All right, I think we have one more video to show from John and then we can close this thing down. Get some commentary on this.
Speaker 6: John video time you put in his dynam Thank you. Yeah, he's a lot of time into this and it's a lot of work. So thank you John for doing this. I know what it takes. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh John, you dope man.
Speaker 13: Here we go and vehicle placements at thirty four Fairview raises significant inconsistencies between testimony and photographic evidence. The details provided by Brian Albert regarding the vehicles in the driveway and garage conflict with the accounts of other witnesses and the photographic evidence from the morning in question, he stated he drove the Boston Police Department Ford Edge and parked it on the left side of the driveway. Upon returning home that no vehicles were.
Speaker 5: In Jay He stated he drove the Boston Police vehicle Ford Edge right after being at the hillside in the waterfall drinking. Yeah, and yet nothing came up from there was.
Speaker 2: Never drunk driving is not illegal, I guess if you're if you're a police officer, it's totally authorized. Only if you're civilian.
Speaker 5: That picture up, we know that's Matt McCabe. We know that's McCabe's vehicle on the right. Is that a ford Edge on the left side.
Speaker 2: It looks like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like it.
Speaker 5: So that means the car in front of it has to be the Caddy. Yeah, right, because if you drove the ford Edge back from the from the waterfall behind it, meaning that car has not moved right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's that look at the driveways?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that means that's the that's the police department Ford Edge. Her Caddy has to be in front of it. And that means two vehicles are missing, the Ford Explorer and the Ford Edge. One could have had it at school, but either way, one or two vehicles are missing from that driveway that would have been there the night before. When was this photo taken seven am by Gallagher? Oh.
Speaker 2: In the morning of when John was already taken to the hospital.
Speaker 5: Gallagher sent Good to go get a leaf blower. He took pictures from both sides of the driveway. He took this picture and he took a picture from the other side so that you see the two cars with the McCabe's car behind it. So there is a vehicle missing, but it's there at eight thirty when Jen comes to put donuts in it. That's so, just like Sean had his tail light thing, this was this is my thing. The vehicles in the driveway don't line up with anybody's testimony. How about this if her caddy, if her caddy which is in front of his car, never moved because she got a ride with Juliet. Yes, there's Cherry d There's two cars on the left. There's another picture when we hit play. There's another picture that will show a different angle of this. But mind you, there's a there's a car in front of this Fort Edge. If we're saying this is the Boston Police Fort Edge. So Brian Higgins says he made a pass in the driveway. They had a wait for him to make the silly pass. Well, there's already a car at the driveway.
Speaker 2: So he couldn't have made a pass, or he didn't make a pass.
Speaker 5: Because the caddies already in the driveway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he could have. I mean there there is the driveway appears to be three cars wide. He could have only gotten one, you know, or one one lanes worth of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he would have had to do with this side. He would have to do the right side or the way over off to the right where it opens up.
Speaker 6: On the other side. Yeah, if he couldn't have done it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Another thing, Higgins's jack off. I love it.
Speaker 5: You look at that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if you look at where that truck pulls in, look at the that truck created those lines, the lines behind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like someone was there before the s u V one the left of it, to the right hand side, the right hand someone out of the driveway. The snows packed down.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that around, No, that could be the tracking of the front tie is the front tie is, ye, got the outer and then the inner of the back right.
Speaker 2: So so so what what Sherry de is saying is there wouldn't have been any snow at twelve forty whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he would have just dragged. You have video from both the library and the synagogue the temple. You have video from the library and the temple that showed about two minutes before no snow on the ground.
Speaker 2: There you go. So that that that settles that. And bells is.
Speaker 5: A ruse whatever you call it, that is a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's continue with this and then then Ken has another question for John Como, which means I need to think of a different accent.
Speaker 5: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Come on, baby, hearing you?
Speaker 5: Why is.
Speaker 6: But they like Jen, Jen wasn't involved?
Speaker 5: Right? Why is?
Speaker 6: Why are they there?
Speaker 5: Why did you like up at seven o'clock? This is so this is about seven fifteen, Uh, well, between seven so I found dash cam footage. There was a picture around seven where this car wasn't where McCabe's car wasn't there, and around seven third it's between seven and seven thirteen that that car arrives.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say something, John, there's something reason this thing doesn't like when you pause, So I'm gonna try to start. We have to play through, okay, because it I try to restart and.
Speaker 5: I'll have a beverage what we watch, God bless this is stat a little narrow game.
Speaker 2: Come on, damn it. Okay, let's go. Oh man, it's gonna off. It's not Operator Eric, come on that it hit play. Yeah, yeah, it's not. It's not working.
Speaker 5: You get back to your people with your people because you.
Speaker 2: Know, all right, sorry guys. John's editorialization here is what is what got us? All right, here's the question. Uh, let's see what accent should we use here?
Speaker 5: Jed.
Speaker 2: It was a great question on the Shan Show. Could John's a shoe be tested for the dog ahead if had was on his the shoe? The answer to that is absolutely yes. Uh. But the problem, you know what the biggest problem here is ken is when the investigators I think en route might have a sign that says they can't investigate themselves. And so when you're the state agency and you're not looking to investigate or discover anything, well that this is therein lies the problem because you can't expect the FBI. You know, I don't know that they have access to all these people. I don't know what they're allowed to do, what they're not allowed to do in this case, what what jurisdictionally what they can't do. But obviously they're not gonna want to test anything. They don't want ring camera video, and when there is video, they want to delete portions that would exculpate Karen. So that's the problem is not that you know, Karen may even have that. Karen may even have that that carpet, right, but without being able to get a forensic test to that to put her in more debt. The police aren't interested if she has John's DNA's on the carpet from from the Mcalbert's house. So who's going to investigate it? That's the problem. This is why I want people to email job Sha Levy or whomever his successor is about to be. Certainly the office itself, uh, the the PA office there who I meealed? So let's see.
Speaker 5: The one thing, just as an observer, you know, somebody just I'm not invested in this case, but somebody that's watched all this. The one thing I'd love to know is who got rid of all the ring footage from robbery? Oh and how was it done? I don't care on which side, I don't care who did it, you know, I want to know who did it and how was it done.
Speaker 6: John was a big dude with with the ring app on his phone, he was, that was his, that was his, that was what's his hobby, we'll say. He had also the ring footage and he was talking to his contact at the Canton Police Department about what that ring footage was. He was sending it to Kevin Albert at the police department.
Speaker 5: Was at the police department all day long until Procter and Yuri showed up around six thirty to pick it up to bring it back to Norfolk County District Attorney's office.
Speaker 6: And if John had something that was very telling in his phone and he wouldn't give it up, and he went to thirty four and they took his phone and deleted the footage off of it. I mean a lot of deleting goes on in that one little area of Canton. I don't know what happens over them. Galaxy Samsung twenty four plus.
Speaker 2: That's the newest thing there is, man, probably twenty three.
Speaker 5: It's not it's totally not.
Speaker 6: Twenty five's out?
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys behind Man, you guys are so yesterday. Man, So I'm skidding. I got a iPhone fourteen, I'm like two behind, so on sixteen, I'm on sixteen. Brow be wanting to face me up.
Speaker 5: Man kind of stuck in my snuck in my little screen recorder.
Speaker 6: I look at that the information that was on John's phone, right, like all of a sudden, it's gone, Right, what did he send a kit? In police department? They have a copy on their end, but John on his phone is nothing there. It's gone. Yeah, it was deleted it so yeah, the only way he deleted is through the app.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Those guys worked very hard. That's what's so so disgusting about what they did. H Yeah, hello, Mandel, what does this say? Manda called clay Man, called clay Man, called clay.
Speaker 5: Clay Let me give you one more tip. It about the Keller Hers. Both Tommy and his father. We're huge, uh into firearms. Father had a firearms class. Tommy was the firearms instructor. You mean to tell me that probably with the amount of guns that they had, his father was a collector. I'm sure he has that. He didn't have surveillance all around that house. I'm sure the question doesn't.
Speaker 6: I have a question who recovered the keys to John's gun safe because there were kids in the house, which means that the gun had to be kept in a safe.
Speaker 5: Unless it was on.
Speaker 6: I don't think he'd drink when you know, he wouldn't bring a gun when he drinks.
Speaker 5: Really, I know someone that left that that was told to leave it in a mailbox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that that's Canton.
Speaker 7: Okay, but you're right where where did has girted his wallet gone badge?
Speaker 5: And who picked up all that stuff? I'm sure he had his badge on.
Speaker 6: Him, yes, at all times, yes, but it was never logged in the inventory to see it anywhere on the sheet.
Speaker 2: You guys are amazing, man, Bia, What do you got, man? What do you got for these two guys before we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Nothing? I mean, thank you for coming on and you know, just freely just talking about what you know, the nonsense, and you know we really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: It was always I mean, Tom wasn't here the whole time. Just want to let you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, I'll stay late after the show though, I promise I'll put the time in after.
Speaker 2: You guys killed it. Man, you guys absolutely killed it. As we as we go. Before we go, Tom, have you been up to any of the French Canadian provinces?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 2: Do you have family up there? Scotia Nova Scotia.
Speaker 6: Okay, Halifax.
Speaker 5: Oh you go to Halifax's the city?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, that pretty awesome man.
Speaker 5: The restaurant on the western side. Yeah. All, my my family's all in like the between Digby and Yama.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've had the blessing because the Air Force when we would fly overseas, particularly the kind of aircraft that flew, you can't make it all the way from State X all the way up past Canada. So you stop and you'll refuel in Nova Scotia, and a lot of times you'll stay the night and then you'll take off over there. You'll go past Greenland, Iceland, Ireland and then down into like the United Kingdom and France, Germany wherever you're going from there.
Speaker 5: Stop off Halifax.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm trying to. Saint John's Bay was one of the places. And there's another place that in Newfoundland that the name of it.
Speaker 5: Is that's on my list. That's on my list to go to Newfoundland. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are places we would stop and they treated us like gold. And when we went downtown, we felt great, we felt at home, and I just got a sense of how awesome Canada is. So one love to your heritage up there in French Canada.
Speaker 5: Hockey players and horse that's it. That's what comes from Canada. Hey, my mother was from Canada. Oh yeah, what team she played for?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys killed it. Man, We definitely got our money's worth. I definitely want to have both of you back on calling all beings. I know that you've delighted all of everybody here in the chat.
Speaker 5: That's saying I got another one. Sorry, don't leave ahead, where have a gm is? Wait? No one finds it weird? Helena text with me. Let me clear that up. This all goes with the Halloween parade. I was gonna watch, and that I did. I watched in the Halloween parade there with five of the ducks. I had six ducks. Okay, Helena called me. She didn't asked me not to. She wanted me. She wanted me on my own to think about not doing it. But in the meantime we had a discussion and I ended up having a three hour private meeting at town Hall with Helena, Mike Lockwran Duty, and myself, the four of us in the room up at town Hall. And so that's where this comes from, with the whole Helena texting me, but it ended up going back and forth. We had a three hour meeting. It was the same day as that that huge debacle at Pequod Side on the last day of the police audit there where nobody could get into the police audit when they okay, so was that day. That's why I didn't go because I spent three hours at town hall with them. So it went back and forth. And so one of the texts to her when like she was like asking me basically like, oh do you have you know? I said I go I have no, I don't have any I go on as myself, but on Twitter, I go on as Dixie Enormous, which was a joke, and she had asked me, are you Dixie Normousts I said, you know, I am so. So that was the extent of Helena texting me, and I kept all the texts. But mind you now, James White on January thirtieth has a court case over in Stoughton with Chris Alban which I was there. I was at the library and in the police report it says they tried to get a hold of the four people it was it was and they were in this their hair. They might hopefully they're still watching Dennis Sweeney, myself, Eric did Ramo, and James White. And in the police report it said two of us, myself and Dennis Sweeney either our numbers were disconnected or they were blocked something. It says something like that, and I'm like, they have mine or they couldn't get our numbers and I'm like, they have my number, they didn't try, you know.
Speaker 3: DJ, before we go, can we just do a quick speed round to address Ken's question?
Speaker 5: Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Okay, Ken wants to know before he goes to bed. Do our lovely guests think John's car was fixed?
Speaker 2: I say yes, yes, yes, yes, no question was Brian Wanless the officer that spoke with Peter Murphy and talked about helping them remove the tail light and owned a body shop, So who the hell else would have done it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel confident in that.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to step out on that lamb Our opinion.
Speaker 6: So we think it's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Freedom of speech.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 5: More than one question? Is speed round?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I think that was it?
Speaker 5: Is there? Any how could you have a round? One question?
Speaker 3: There is a round?
Speaker 6: You go around?
Speaker 3: I got you on that one. Johnny Boy.
Speaker 2: Keep his ass in love? All right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: So what is uh?
Speaker 2: Let's see g has those facts? Thank thank you love. Yeah, I mean the blessing. Like all of us are being able to everyone on this panel here, able to talk to Peter Murphy, and you end up, uh you know, being edified on things that you never would have known but for Peter Murphy.
Speaker 8: Good night, Ken It's lovely to have you here, and we will see you next on the next broadcast of Calling All Things.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uh, maybe I should Should I read Churchill before we go? Should I do a Churchill? Do you guys like Churchill?
Speaker 5: Winston Churchill?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: See, I'm going to recite his speech.
Speaker 5: Running around looking for nass.
Speaker 2: They were the Nazis out of let me see. Uh, here we go, so let's close it out.
Speaker 5: He does Susanne. He sounds like Angela.
Speaker 6: I remember her. That's bad.
Speaker 2: All right. Let me see.
Speaker 5: One more minute to make it a two hours show.
Speaker 2: All right, we can do it, man hour, We got it, Yep, we got it. Just give me give me one second show.
Speaker 5: Stop looking at your phone.
Speaker 6: I'm I can't, it's killing me here, yeah, jesus.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, I look up with my TV, and I can't even see myself. All I see is the chat.
Speaker 3: Well the chat loves you, John and Tommy, Well they love you.
Speaker 6: Back to b.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, you know, I'm going to give you a treat because this is not happening in three or four shows.
Speaker 3: Oh no, here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that moment puppies breathing baby, Listen to Susan, look at the stitch. Back to Bruh and Albert. A lot can happen in seconds. Oh my god, I think his pants are off too. I don't know that's important.
Speaker 5: Said, I had him on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, boys, settle down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna get demonetized. I know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I was the first.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 6: Everybody else did it for some you know, for a good cause a little bit of money.
Speaker 5: But I'll tell you this is all because of Jen.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, the old it's because of which Jen, Jen with.
Speaker 6: A name, gonna come to the name for that John, It's gonna be, It's gonna be or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Ye, so years ago, I should just do it. On Fridays, I would post a picture me and my ex wife. We would do different pictures of it was like I did the Joe name of Fara faucet in the you know, with the towels. I did all just to be silly, right, I do it on Fridays. And then I had got rid of my Instagram, but they had saved the picture. And then when Turtle came on the scene, Jen one night drunkenly texted Turtle a picture of me and like that because they thought I was giving him stuff. I had nothing to kill him, but they thought it was information. And she's like, he's a boy. It's like, who the hell is that. I was in my my Canadian speedo, you know, going like this, you know, and uh. And he put it up on his show time after time and I'm like h and I'm like, you know what, embrace it, Just embrace it, just go with it.
Speaker 13: And uh.
Speaker 5: And that's so that's how this whole that's how this whole thing came about. Is like it was basically me saying, all right, Jen, you want to show everybody and you know, not the Turtle.
Speaker 2: I got nothing.
Speaker 5: That's when he show I'm like, all right, you guys want there, you go here it is fifty fifty three year old dad bought.
Speaker 2: I love it. Hi, John, I you know, and really any salary that we were going to give you probably just gonna get more tips now. Yeah, So if you guys would like to tip John, please give your venmo so don't it me.
Speaker 5: All right, so I can get a microphone, Yeah, give me a microphones so I can come back on.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna this is in honor of Karen, Karen Reid and the fight. I'm gonna read Churchill again to end the show, and then we will close the show. This is an honor of Karen Reid, Sandra Birchmore just en route, and of course and Rique I said that almost as cool as be it might have said it. All right, here we go. Are you ready?
Speaker 15: Even though large tracks of Europe and many old and famous states have fallen or may fall into the grip of the gestepo and the odious apparatus of Natzi rule, we shall not flag off hill.
Speaker 2: We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Bronce. We shall fight on the season oceans. We shall fight with growing strength and confidence. In the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight in the beaches. We shall fight in the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender. And even if.
Speaker 16: Which I do not for a moment believe this island, or a large part of it, we're subjugated and starving, than our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and liberation of the Old House of Commons.
Speaker 2: Nineteen forty four June.
Speaker 5: All right, there we go, very good, But that's time. Since we were talking about can't you could have done Paul Revie is one if by land and two if by sea, and I on the opposite shore will be You know, you could have done that one in a little short.
Speaker 2: Can I get any man for Paul Revere? And look who's in there, Bust and Brandy. You know, all right, Thank you guys. Oh somebody gave us a detective mulleins. Hey, thank you, home girl. I appreciate that. Oh that's for John taking a shirt off. You know what it's it's a word. It should have gone to just John. Since you guys are sharing stuff, thank you for giving it to calling all beings. Thank you so much, Tommy, I really appreciate having you all swirm. Was it as terrible as you thought it was going to be?
Speaker 6: No, it's really hell.
Speaker 2: We exceeded expectations.
Speaker 6: Was great.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be the line once there.
Speaker 6: Right, no where ever go up from there.
Speaker 2: There we gos from Tommy on behalf of many long expectations, on behalf of John Camo, Tom DeRosier Bey. This is d J saying peace out, what love. We'll see you down the road, and we're always wondering what's up around the bend. Amen, Thanks a lot,