Speaker 1: Okay, about time for the most exciting segment on the radio on this guy and oh oh oh the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, the day that you haven't had anyone? Do you know what?
Speaker 1: No one has ever inserted interpretive dance into of the day until right now.
Speaker 3: I don't fully regret hoping to get the snow off of Nick's car yesterday, but.
Speaker 2: I kind of regret it now. Hey, man, never have regrets in light. I'm just kidding. I don't. All right, what is our dad joke of the day? Please?
Speaker 3: I broke up with my old console. Nothing was wrong with my Xbox, but it's time for a switch. Oh boy on such a gamer of course, so we were talking about consoles last week, so it works all.
Speaker 2: Right, here we go. Word of the day is an adjective, thank you. Resplendent. Resplendent means no.
Speaker 1: It means fancy, like like like over the top, well decorated, kind of door too much.
Speaker 2: That sounds good, but no.
Speaker 3: It's a literary word used to describe someone or something as.
Speaker 2: Very bright and attractive.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like I was in the ballpark, because that's kind of wonder. It is resplendent garb like you know, fancy, over the top, really sort of beautiful. I'm giving myself zero credit anyway. What is our trivia question is where in the world can you find the enchanted forest where more than three hundred and fifty hand sculpted fairy figurines lurk among eight hundred year old cedar trees?
Speaker 2: Den Mark cedar trees.
Speaker 1: That is a clue that sounds like it's a small world a little oh, it's I got trapped in it's uh oh, totally wrong, Revelstoke, British Columbia. The whimsical sculptures look created in place in the forest by an.
Speaker 2: Artist Door need him. What is our Jeopardy category? First updated standings?
Speaker 3: Mandy, Oh yeah, Nick, we're keeping track now, so many is five and two this year and of the day, will Nick become the third person the beater or the fifth person to fall alongside Ben right, the wine Yogi and Ryan?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: The category is we lean into the pain. The category is the super Bowl. The super Bowl Trophy bears the name of this Nick.
Speaker 2: Nick bis Labark. That is correct.
Speaker 1: You gotta ask in the form of a question that's your only one that you're getting for free.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, let's see.
Speaker 3: I think I'll have this number seven wearing Steelers QB nick Ben Roethlisberger.
Speaker 2: That is correct. Who is you don't get the point?
Speaker 1: That's fine, you gotta say who is Ben Roethlisberger's jeopardy question?
Speaker 2: Okay, won't give a negative, but he stays at one.
Speaker 3: He's a zero. No, no, he stays he doesn't get the point, but he doesn't lose a point. Only the Miami Only the Miami area in this city have each hosted ten Super Bowls?
Speaker 2: Many? What is San Diego? Wrong? Dang it? Because the super Bowl knows how to party?
Speaker 1: I know what it is?
Speaker 2: Well, you paused? I thought that was the end of the question. Is it Miami?
Speaker 3: No, only the Miami area in this city?
Speaker 2: What is New Orleans? Yeah? So zero to minus one?
Speaker 3: Yes, the Baltimore Colts were eighteen point favorites in Super Bowl three but lost to this team?
Speaker 2: After all? Is the Baltimore cult? Do you? No? I did not beginning of the question.
Speaker 3: Was Baltimore Colts teots favorites in Super Bowl three but lost to this team? After all?
Speaker 2: Name is guaranteed? It many? Who are the New York Jets? Correct?
Speaker 3: So one of your zero minus one zero. Okay, so Nick can go for the ugly zero tie.
Speaker 2: Okay, See this is one thing's wrong with the show. Okay, we gotta here we go.
Speaker 3: Now, this guy loves football, coaches the Bucks to a Super Bowl win, hits the Monday Night Football Booth, and returns to coleraders.
Speaker 2: Who's John Gruth? How is correcting? That is the when Nick Ferguson doesn't.
Speaker 1: Makes me for practice calling your name and answering the form of a question.
Speaker 2: See you first was you got to say my name?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I was like, who is?
Speaker 1: Well, that's always Jeopardy ole Jeopardy ways. I assume do you knew what Jeopardy rules were