Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untamed, where it's like spells that can't be made.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 3: Open doors inside your mind, the ordinary farm behind color, swirl and stars line in.
Speaker 4: The mental mysteries, you'll find Welcome to Mada Mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today is not wonder when day, but it's just gonna have to be met a Monday. We're doing it a little early this time, and we have an amazing guest tonight that we are really looking forward to having another conversation with. She'll be here shortly, but the last time she was on she blew some minds.
Speaker 5: That's just what she does.
Speaker 6: Yes, dude, I could not wait for tonight because I have a feeling something similar is going to happen tonight. So I've really been looking forward to this one. And we got Nick with us today, so I didn't want him to miss out on this one because I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, I just have a feeling something cool is gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, Hi, Nick.
Speaker 4: There she is the dojo sense I love the name dude.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, am I still in this? Oh it's fine, you know what, It's fine. I'm using my work email. I'm a I guess I'm not in my personal zoom, but I guess it's all right.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I like the money tree.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I actually do have a real money tree downstairs in my house, but that's just a fake one. Yeah. This is I'm a voiceover coach at the Vo Dojo in Los Angeles, and this is our zoom this is our zoom room.
Speaker 4: So welcome, and I actually thank you for welcoming me.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that, you know, welcome to the Welcome to the jojo zoom room.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So for anybody that wasn't able to catch the last one, which we got a lot of positivity coming from that one, a lot of people were just absolutely mind blown. Anytime we get somebody who is just extra connected and can prove it is so fascinating. But for anybody that is unaware of you, would you mind giving them the rundown?
Speaker 7: I would be happy to. I love what you're wearing, John, thank you. I love your glasses and I love your shirt, and it's all working for you. It is a whole vibe. I am Shannon, and pardon the glare in my glass. I just cannot see. I need to. I haven't eye exams. I can't see without them. So I am a person. I am a soul living in a human body. I am a voice actor and a voiceover coach, and I am a psychic medium. And I host the podcast called Magic is Real, which is the podcast where we explore near death experiences, other spiritually transformative experiences, and all things metaphysical and spiritual. And also we've been talking a lot about like spiritual healing, different modalities and different healers and things like that. So, like you, I just have a curiosity about all of the things quantum physics. I love your podcast because you guys can talk about it with like authority, Whereas I'm really into quantum physics. But I my brain just flips inside out when I try to read about it, even though I just try to absorb. But I find it. I think about it every day, I listen to videos about it every day. I just don't think I could actually explain it back to you if you asked.
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, we're still learning all this stuff too, and we try and you know, break it down into little bite sized pieces so that we can understand it in order to be able to describe it. Probably the coolest one is the double slit experiment, but everybody knows about that. Yeah, but yeah, I think that all quantum physics is showing that none of this is real. That's that's really what That's the whole purpose of it is to say you thought wrong. That's about it.
Speaker 5: That's gonna say, at the very least, it's not what you thought it was.
Speaker 7: Yes, And that's why I tattooed on my arm. Life is but a dream.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 4: I always say that. I always anytime somebody's like, well you think the earth is flatter, you think it's wround, I'm saying, it's a dream, bitch.
Speaker 7: That's all it is. That we're in the dream together. That makes me so happy.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's a nightmare, but most of the time it's a dream.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, it can really also be a nightmare. Meant, much of the time I try to just kind of stay in the dream as much as I can, because there's just so much dark energy out there that it's like we just can't fix it all, and to try to is just fruitless. And the as much as I know people sometimes think like, oh, prayer, great, thanks, pray for the people, you know, Like a lot of people think that's actually a trite thing to say. It actually isn't, because I think the only way that we have any power over the things that we literally can't control is prayer. Intention call it which you will, doesn't it's not. I'm not religious, So when I say prayer, I mean literally like putting out the intention, talking to spirits. The more that we don't live in the fear, the more we avoid living in the fear, the more I think we do actually have the opportunity. There is the possibility that we can change the vibration of the frequency and the vibration. So I don't think that it's actually as I don't think that prayer is just words. I think it actually has a lot more meaning than that.
Speaker 4: And actually I always like to bring up whenever you think about prayer or faith or anything like that, it doesn't always necessarily have to be tied to religion. But just speaking on faith for a second, there was this guy wrote one of the most popular books of all time called Think and Grow Rich Napoleon Hill, And whenever I read that book. I was reading it because I was going into real estate and I was trying to get into the mindset of a millionaire, that whole mentality, right, And one of the one of the awesome parts of the book is where he starts talking about faith. He waited until basically the end of the book. He got out all the you know, all the business stuff and the business acumen and all that kind of stuff out in the front, and towards the end he started talking about faith and he goes, now, I'm not a religious man, but I use faith all the time. And essentially, like the idea of all right, I'm going like, instead of oh, I hope that I can be rich or I wish that I could be rich, He's like, no, I'm going to be rich. Like that's the the level of faith that you have to have within yourself, within your within in the universe. And there's something about that, maybe call it the law of attraction or whatever, but you're just putting yourself in that vibration to allow it to happen. Because if you're somebody that's always in lack and you know, all you know is another bad thing happening to me. What else is new? Like, if you're that kind of person, then that's what you're going to attrack. You You attract what you put out essentially, And he was talking about that shit back in the sixties, you know. I mean, he's not the first ever talk about it, but just as far as business mentality goes, tying that in, I thought that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I heard that today too. Again. I've not heard it for the first time, but I heard again that story about Neville Goddard and I think he was talking about I think it was Bermuda where he's like said to his whoever that like mentor guy was that he hung around, and he said like, I want to go to Bermuda and the guy goes, stop it. You're already you're in Bermuda. And he's like, stop saying that. Just you're in Bermuda. I don't want to hear another word about it. And according to the story, he's like slammed the door in his face and was like, no, you're already there. And then he got a call from like some family member that was like, Hey, we're going to do a family trip to Bermuda, and so we got you a ticket or something of that nature. So all week, I've been kind of going stopping myself, and I'm on like a thirty day personal challenge to change my language. I even said like, oh I have. I was telling my roommate, Oh, I have to teach a class to voiceover class tonight and then I have to do a podcast, and I was like, no, no, wait, Well I actually really love doing this and I love teaching. So I was like, no, no, wait, I get to teach a class and I get to be on this amazing podcast, and yes, they're on our to do list, but they're things that are actually exciting and fun. So even just the way that I've been speaking of like oh I wish, no I have, I have, Like, Okay, so right now it looks like I it looks as if I don't have money for rent, but I do. It's just I'll see it in a couple of days. It's going to be there. It's gonna come in. I don't know how, but it's coming.
Speaker 4: And just kind of, yeah, it does if you keep that proper mentality too, you know. And I what I love too is you know, I'll I've gotten into the practice of giving myself a terror reading per day, just a one card draw almost like how some people use astrology or they check in, you know, with a prayer or whatever. Right, I've I've gotten into the practice of just pulling a one card how's my day gonna go? Show me? And and I feel like that is so powerful too, because not only does it kind of set you up, but there's certain like surprises where you'll get a card and you'll be like, how how is that gonna work out? You know, and like in what way is this going to be expressed? And lately I've actually been getting like a lot of like Queen of Pencacles, King of Pencacles, Ace of Pentacles. And anytime you get like one of those Pencacle cards, it usually means more chetta cheese is coming your way, right, Yeah, And so I was like, I mean, I'm not hurting by any means, but it would be I would always welcome in more, right, and so and I was like, but I wonder, like how that's going to work. I don't know, maybe I drew the card wrong or was I not in alignment whenever I did it, So you start questioning yourself, you know. And now I got this whole like plan of moving somewhere else that's going to going to allow me to save up a lot more money. So it's not even necessarily that I'll be making so much more, but it's just that I won't be spending so much. So it kind of is giving yourself a raise whenever you're not having to spend so much to live, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, Yeah. I'm literally just correcting myself all week long. I don't want to be untruthful and walk around telling everybody my delusions because then they might say, oh, that really happened, you actually won the lottery, and then I'll be spreading lies. But I'm trying to just my roommate's spiritual fairy. So we just say things like, oh my gosh, did you get that ten thousand dollars check in the mail? I did, girl, And just kind of have someone to be delusional with you, because I think it really helps. And I just had someone on my podcast where we talked about that and just how it's it's already in you. It's just jumping into the timeline or none of the vibration of it's already there. It's just a possibility. But you kind of have to get your vibration right where that frequency is to line up with it. That's all it is.
Speaker 6: You know, adya You ever noticed that really successful people seem to have things just kind of given to them or things just continuously fall into their lap, and it's like, what is it about this guy? And really, all it is it's not so much that they already have a lot of money. It's more so that they've already embodied the being that that gets a lot of money or things come to them.
Speaker 7: And then more the more you receive, the more you're like, ah see, I am that person and that Yeah, it's I'm trying to put myself back in the mindset of like, oh, there was a day when like everything was booming and I just remember thinking, I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Like I'm making a full time living as a voice actor, Like who thought this was going to happen? And you know, pandemic happened. Lots of things have happened since then, and that kind of derailed me, like losing my voice and stuff. But uh, you know, I'm like, no, no, but I did it once. I just have to remember what it feels like because otherwise if you're always the guy that's like, ah, slipping through my fingers. Then you identify with that guy or person you know.
Speaker 6: But if you only identify how hard it's going to be or all the negative aspects of that, and then that's what you're going to see.
Speaker 5: And so it's really it's really simple.
Speaker 6: It's really simple, but it's not easy, you know, to kind of flip that around exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Oh, I also wanted to ask because this is like off topic, but we're going to I know it's on topic, is that, Jonathan? I had asked you before I got on the I heard like my ear was ringing really loudly before I came on here earlier. And when I when that happens, I can tell when it's just a ringing ear versus like a spirit and it might even just be a high frequency energy or whatever. And I'll give you an example of that in a bit. But because it kind of something blew my mind in that regard. But so now I'm like, Okay, I heard this like loud frequency in my ear today. So what I do when I hear a loud frequency is I say, oh, high spirit, I mean, and then I just say, who's there? And I heard Rick, Ranger Rick, So I just wanted to run that by anybody to see if anybody has someone named Rick on the other side. I'm not sure exactly where that's going yet, but Nick, do you no, Okay, I just wanted to run it by anybody in case there was a soul named Rick on the other side. But I'll get more sometimes it just it might have to do with something else. I know Ranger Rick was a magazine back in the day, but you guys are all too young to know that.
Speaker 4: Well, look, we have a bunch of listeners on the other side then aren't tuned into the live show. So maybe somebody across the world. Maybe that connects to somebody out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it feels like if it was Ranger Rick, it would it be somebody that would literally work in park services. So and I'm not one hundred percent sure about that. So I'll just we'll kind of go into some reading stuff. I'll just kind of but but and I just wanted to share something before because sometimes if I just keep talking, then more stuff will PLoP in.
Speaker 8: But I.
Speaker 7: Taught a mediumship class, which I do with my friend Nikki, and she had us do photo readings, and I consider myself not to be good at reading photos. That's like, show me a picture and then tell me who the soul is and how they passed and all that, because to me, when I look at a photo, it gives me too much of a story in my head, like because I can kind of see what type of person they are, and so I like not to see anything or know anything. But we did the exercise and I wrote down a whole bunch of stuff. I said to her, to the whole class, I actually suck at photo readings, said, don't look at me. But I read back a lot of that. It was a photo of Nikki's grandma, and I wrote down all these things. And I wrote down Gwendolyn and Sondra and Wilma. And then she's like, okay, well those are all my aunts. So like yes, I'm like, okay, well, I guess I got something. But to me, it was I think because she was sitting there, like because her energy was with me, not just a photo. Right, So that all checked out, but she kind of didn't claim some other stuff. After we got off the call, she's like, I'm trying to think of how to tell this. It's a personal story. So I'm just gonna say, actually, I think the name was Rick. It was something like I just kept hearing no, it wasn't, it was something else. But I kept hearing this name over and over and over and she's not claiming it, and I was like, okay, I'll just keep giving you more information. And then I just said it the name again, and she said, hold on, let me just close the door so that my kids can't hear this. And I won't say what it was because it was really uber personal, but it was something about that something traumatic that had happened to her and her grandmother hadn't basically gotten her back her. Her grandmother basically had not like believed that it happened. And so at that moment, I thought, Okay, she's wanting to apologize for that, because she would because I'm reading. I'm doing this reading and she I keep hearing this name over and over and over and over and over, and she keeps being like, nope, nope, nope, and it was the name of this like character in the in the story. And right at that moment, I'm like, oh my god, she wants to apologize. And my ear started ringing. It was like this pressure built up in my ear that was so loud it felt like my head was gonna explode. And it was like loud, loud ringing, and then I got chills. All it was like somebody just like moved all the way through me. And I go, she wants to say she's sorry about whatever, and she goes, oh my god. I was meditating two days ago and she came to me and said that same thing. So now when I hear ringing in my ear, I was normally it's like not that it was so important. It was such a like major important thing that her grandma had to say because it needed major healing. And I've never gotten such a physical, go visceral like like I like that ringing was like I could feel it. I don't know how they do how they do that, but I guess it's like the energy moving through your body and stimulating your ear drum or whatever. So when I get a feeling like that, I just I heard a ringing and I and then I said, who's there? And I heard Rick rangeer Rick. So again, if anyone can claim that, you can let us know. I would need more than that, obviously, because as an evidential medium the evidence is in showing me something that there's no way that I could possibly know other than just you can't just come through and say I love you. You've got to say I love you, and you're using that end table that I gave you or built for you, and then then I then I know, okay, it's coming from them and not just from my own memory. So first I just wanted to let you Yeah, first, want to let you speak, but also just wanted to see if there's anything for like the panel here. Sometimes I like to write and I don't have anything with me, But is there anything that you want to say before I give it a go?
Speaker 4: Are you talking to us or like the spirit over the okay? Just yeah, well, I mean we're kind of just ready to take the training wheels off and hit it at one hundred miles an hour. Let's get weird.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's get weird and see what happens, because sometimes it's better when there's just more pressure and it tends to be easier with the group. So okay, uh, first, okay, the first thing that I'm feeling is that there's somebody it may even be in this direct room. I could be like, you know, Pete. Uh is it? How do you say it? Asia?
Speaker 4: Asia?
Speaker 7: I mean Asia, that makes much more sense. Thank you, Asia Pete for it. Kyle Nick, there feels you all look pretty young to me, but does one if you have a father that's on the other side, and if what we can do too is like raise your hand. If like one thing, this can be like a father or grandfather. And I think I heard like the name. See I'm hearing Rick and Dick at the same time, so I kind of want to say this would be Richard, but it's I'm wondering if it's the same person. It feels like Richard, but they go by Dick, which I know. Can anybody take that off the bat? No, Okay, that's all right, I'm gonna keep going. So it feels as though there's a father. I do feel like this father would have passed pretty young, like in fifties, like fifties or early sixties. I definitely feel like this is like an outdoorsman kind of person. I feel like there's a fishing pole, so this could even be a grandfather. I hope it's It could even be, but I don't know if it's Bob again, if it's Bob again. But I definitely felt like this is somebody who's who's showing me like standing out in the woods fishing like a fisherman, somebody who camps, somebody who drives a truck, but nobody has the name Dick, do they specifically? Okay, let me just kind of go into a little bit more Yeah, Okay, what was someone going to say?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was just going to say, whenever that happens, I want to know the mental process of what you're thinking about.
Speaker 7: So what First? I kind of I ask who's there? And then I feel immediately like the knowing that there's a father on the other side, and it's a father that was not older. So I might even want to say, like sixty, but he's sort of a young sixty. He's not like a professional suit guy. He's more of an outdoorsy guy. And I'm going to ask him for specifics too. This is somebody who would camp, who would fish. He does have a smoker's laugh, so I feel that he's somebody who smokes like heavily. He also is giving me the feeling of like heart related. It might have been like a sudden kind of passing from a heart attack. Can anyone claim this, and if we can't, what often happens is that somebody's who's not in the room or not. Do we have the ability for people to chime in? Yeah, yeah, I mean from the outside.
Speaker 4: If this is describing anybody, you'all feel free to unmute or just feel freezing or whatever.
Speaker 7: I'm feeling sort of like a choking feel like like I'm having trouble breathing, and like my heart, it feels as though this would have been my heart's kind of pounding really hard, So I feel like it's somebody who would have died of a sudden heart attack. And when I say dad, it could be stepdad, it could be grandfather, could be friend's dad. So just keep that in mind as well, because sometimes spirit will come in for another person knowing that you're here, but that they might need to say something else. I'm also feeling like numbness in my wrists, and that often means like a stroke, So it kind of just feels like there's this feeling of not being able to move, like on the top and so like the chest it feels compressed like I'm having trouble breathing. And whoever this is also is bringing through a feeling of like remorse about not being there, like I wasn't necessarily the most present father or grandfather. Does this resonate with anybody not me? You may have to, Okay, I'm not going to stress about it. I'm just gonna kind of know that, like, uh, I'm just gonna see.
Speaker 4: Nora chimed in. She said, oh shit, it really is an early meta episode. Happy birthday to me, it literally is.
Speaker 5: My birthday today, Happy birthday.
Speaker 7: No, happy birthday, Hi Norah, happy birthday. Okay. So what I might do is sometimes the thing is somebody might later be like, this is somebody I feel like this person woodworking is like something that they do with their hand. I mean, obviously they work with their hands woodworking, but there's also the sense of like not really being around very much for their kids. So and it feels like they have a daughter and a son, and it feels as though there's something like artery related, Like it feels like somebody that didn't take care of himself and had like high cholesterol and like blocked arteries and that kind of thing. So if it's not resonating right now, I'm just going to trust that. I'm just looking at making sure I'm not missing anything in the chat. I'm getting like tingles all over my body, so this may be something that comes up later, which kind of sucks. I feeling it so strongly though, I'm feeling like my heart's pounding, like like something's wrong with my heart. I'm not able to breathe. And again, this person's kind of saying I wasn't really the father that I should have been. It was like he kind of just like had a kid and then had this very young, didn't really realize that he could have been there. More often it's a guy who's sort of like out just not really wanting to grow. You can chime in, please, Nora, does it ring to Okay, thank you Nora, I appreciate who I just got chills all the way at my leg. Okay, uh, do you want to? You don't have to be on camera if you don't want to, but do you want it? Can you tell me, like what part does resonate? Don't give me too much information, just like I'm getting the.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 7: Oh, my happy birthday.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you very much. Honestly kind of rings to my dad so much. The word working stuff okay, but he did recently have his eighth minor stroke.
Speaker 7: Okay, but he's is he alive?
Speaker 8: He is alive, but I have the feeling he is close.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's interesting. I mean, that's very possible. I could be paid. This could be something psychic. Now the woodworking stuff, I'm not sure. You know, I'm not sure where that fits in. But uh, and I don't want to make it fit. But I do feel as though, and this is your biologue. If if it's too personal, just stop me. But this is your biological father, yes, ma'am. Okay. And is he but he's currently like awaken alive, like he's not in a coma or anything.
Speaker 8: He is, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 7: Okay, Just so I make sure. Because I also wonder if it might be like his mom coming through or something of the other, because there does there's Is he sort of an outdoorsy.
Speaker 8: Kind of a person, Yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 7: Okay, then maybe then I don't think this would be him. But let's just kind of stay on that path because I could be jumbling up other other things as well. I am picking up, like I said, like tingles all over my body. I am picking up something about a stroke heart attack. It feels like paralysis in my chest and in my arms, and that would be interesting. If he's not on the other side. It's possible, but I just I don't want to force it. But let's just kind of see where that goes. Is there somebody too, like a family member on the other side. I'm going to go with you, Nora, just to see because it might kind of help me connect better. I also have the feeling of somebody with the name Rose on the other side. Would that be like his mom or some one of your grandmother's.
Speaker 8: Oh well, to kind of split on that. My mother in law, that's her name, however, she is alive, okay, But my birth father is literally haunted by my deceased grandmother.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh. Okay, so Rose is okay? Wait, so Rose is your mother in law, mother in law? Okay, got it, got it. But she's alive, yes, ma'am. And then Rose is your partner's mother, yes, ma'am. And then who is the person who's haunted. Who's haunted by the grand law.
Speaker 8: My birth father, who is currently alive.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: So the death of my grandmother, his mother was a very traumatic experience for him.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me. I'm just trying to figure out why we're talking about Rose. Does Rose also have a U Does she have a partner that's or like a husband that's on the other side or no? Okay, why are we talking about Rose? And is Rose in good health? Is she doing all right right now?
Speaker 8: He's in good health, yes, ma'am, Okay, it is good. We're staying about the woodworking.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, my father in law.
Speaker 8: Okay, her husband, he's alive, but he has done a lot of woodworking.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me just kind of lean into that. Because they're alive. Usually what this means is somebody's trying to get through to them from the other side. If it's like Rose and woodworking, is there anything about I don't know who the soul is that's like the fishermen outdoorsman. It might be somebody completely different. We've got a lot of people here, so it's very possible. But if we're talking about Rose and her husband being in woodworking sibling, this does feel like I do kind of feel and they're not the ones that are haunted, but I do feel like there's do you know, like their parents, is there somebody on that side of the family that would be like a camping person, like fisherman, somebody of that nature, like on that side of the family.
Speaker 8: Not all okay, on that side of the family. However, my my family's a little complicated.
Speaker 7: That sometimes happens and then it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my grandpa, who is my birth father's father, is exactly that woods the outdoorsman, fishermen.
Speaker 7: Who go on, go on, I'm sorry, Oh you're good.
Speaker 8: Sorry, he did have a lot of regret over certain situations in my birth house.
Speaker 7: Gotcha, And is he on the other side as well? Okay, let me just kind of go in that direction too, because I feel like there's like all these different things I'm getting like tingles all over, So it just might be a bunch of different people kind of coming in, especially because it's your birthday, which would make sense that you'd be getting kind of love on your birthday. So yeah, let me just kind of go with that because I'm not going to try to fit you can you can as long as it makes sense to you. I don't need to know, like you know, I guess I don't need to figure all that stuff out. But I'm feeling like there is there is a reference and who it'll all come together. It always does. There is a reference to Rose, there is a reference to someone in woodworking. There is a reference to this gentleman that's like on the other side that would be like a camping outdoors guy, fisherman, and who comes through with remorse about sort of not being the father that he could have been, or at least not protecting his kids the way he could have. Does that make sense to you with him, yes, ma'am. Okay. And were you here? Sorry? Were you here when I was asking if you had someone named if anyone had someone named Rick, because I heard ranger Rick earlier or Dick. But I think you were here for that. Oh no, ma'am.
Speaker 8: I had just popped in about ten minutes ago.
Speaker 7: Okay. Does the name Rick mean anything to you?
Speaker 8: Oh no, ma'a.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. Okay, that's okay, Okay. So it feels as though I kind of want to go with Grandpa real. I kind of want to lean in that direction, although it's still kind of of feeling like there's someone now I'm feeling somebody that has like stomach I'm having stomach pain that would have like stomach cancer or stomach lining cancer. Does that mean anything to you? With your loved ones on the other side, and don't worry if it doesn't, it's okay to say no.
Speaker 8: It absolutely does. My grandpa he died from cancer that had originated in the bowels and spread up.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm feeling like, stomach cancer feels right. So I do feel like we have Dad and we'll figure out the other stuff if it's important later, but right now, I just feel like this is fisherman guy. I don't know what the name Dick or Rick has, but I almost now kind of was leaning towards it might be someone who went by Dick, which I know no one does anymore because no one wants to be named that. But back in the day it was like a very more of a common kind of a name. And don't tell me what it is, because I'm going to see if he can bring it into me. But yeah, so this is Grandpa. And again just so for reference, again, Grandpa is your bio dad's father or your step Okay, yeah, but did you not meet him in like before you were did he pass before you were born?
Speaker 8: Oh no, ma'am.
Speaker 7: He passed about.
Speaker 9: Twelve thirteen years ago.
Speaker 7: Okay, got it. I kept seeing like the number like seven. I don't know if this is his age now that I'm at first, like, when I saw this guy, he looked younger, like sixty, but I just asked for more information, and I'm getting like, I don't know if you would know this, but like seventy three, and I couldn't figure out if that was a year like nineteen seventy three or if that was like his age. Do you happen to remember how old he was when he passed?
Speaker 8: Ah, seventy three, that does sound.
Speaker 7: About right, Okay, I feel like seventy three, and I'm getting like chills right here, and then I feel like major major chills on my scalp. So it feels really important that he talks to his son. And does does your dad have a sister as well?
Speaker 8: No, ma'am, only child.
Speaker 7: Okay. Do you know if they had like a sister that would be on the other side, or someone that's like a sister that would be like a niece of his or something, because he's addressing like a boy and a girl. And does your dad also have a brother? No, ma'am, it's just your dad. It's just your dad, Okay. Because I kept seeing a boy and a girl, and then there might be other children that are like nieces nephews that did they all play together? Like? Did they all they grow up in the same house? Are they all together?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 8: Not sure about nieces or nephews.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, go ahead unless you have kids. Do you have children?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do, two girls? Okay, And that's not what Okay. I'll just keep going with it because I'm feeling like his big reason for coming through is really apologizing for like not being consistently there and kind of being in his own selfishness, like not being able to be consistent. Was he waiting for I can't quite tell. Usually if somebody's a drinker, I get really dizzy. But do you know did he drink beer a lot?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: He didn't. Is there somebody that did? Because I'm seeing like Marlborough or something like it. Was there somebody who would have drank Marlborough beer? I mean sorry, not Marlborough. Sorry not. That's Marlboro's cigarettes, which I used to smoke. I'm trying to see what this brand is. It's like a gold can and I don't know what. I haven't had beer in such a long time, I don't remember what it is. But no, what were you going to say about the beer?
Speaker 8: It does relate to somebody else, not on that side of the family, somebody who And if if this rings to anybody else listening, I'd like to hear that too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the beer is what is it something? It's Miller. It's Miller. Thank you. I'm like seeing the I'm seeing the thing and I'm seeing the m and I keep wanting to say Marlboro, but it's Miller. So like, if any Miller beer is specifically important, or it's somebody's last name, please let me know. Does that resonate with your grandfather coming through to sort of apologize for not being the most consistent father. It just feels like he's in and then he's out.
Speaker 8: He definitely would have felt like not being consistent enough and raising his child my dad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just kind of felt like he wanted to apologize to your dad because he understands that he didn't spend the time that he really needed to and that your dad kind of, I don't say suffered but literally suffered for that. I mean I will say suffered for that in the sense that he might have kind of gotten off track a little bit just because he didn't really ever feel totally safe and loved by his dad. I don't know if he ever expressed that to you.
Speaker 8: Uh, he hadn't, but it could have been something that happened that I didn't see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it just kind of it felt as though it did affect. It's like kind of affected the way that he parented and like the way that it's just sort of acknowledging like I wasn't quite always there the way that I should have been. And again, I'm just kind of getting like pain in my chest. But I'm waiting for him to tell me you knew him in this life? Did you? Yes?
Speaker 8: Absolutely let me.
Speaker 7: I want him to show I need him to show me something. Bracelet. Did he give you like a gold bracelet at some or do you have a gold bracelet that would be significant? And if it's not him, was it a gold bracelet that you would wear or have been given by dad or someone else that's on the other side. It might even be a baby bracelet. Now that I'm looking at it, it's like a little it's little. It's like it may not fit you anymore. And if you don't know, just get back. So a lot of times after the fact, people come back the next day and they're like, oh my gosh, I just remembered what this is. So sometimes just kind of think it. Don't force it, but if that does make sense to you, let me know or let Jonathan know or Sean know, because it does feel like there was something like a baby bracelet or something that he would have given to you or that you would still have. You still have your baby bracelet, like a baby brain. It looks like it has little beads on it or something too, So just think just if that comes up, let me know. And is there somebody named Cheryl on either in your family or on the other side? No, ma'am okay, anybody else have Cheryl? No? Okay, I'm feeling big chills on my right hand side. So I'm just trying to figure out if that's all he wanted to say, But again, I would need more. Steve, I feel like I'm hearing like Stephen. Do you have someone named Stephen on the other side?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 9: Okay, Maybe what's going on is with everybody listening, there's so many spirits.
Speaker 7: Coming Sometimes that sometimes happens, but like if anything comes to you later, yeah, you should maybe just want to like edit this part out, so everyone's not bored. But the thing is, the process can be kind of slow sometimes, or I get a lot of stuff and then I'm like I'm not hitting on anything, and then the next day someone's like, oh my gosh, I just realized that was for me. So I don't want to give up on it. But I just definitely feel like what I know is like this man has stomach cancer. I feel like he's an outdoorsman. I feel like he just wants to apologize to his son for not being the best father he could be. And I would say that he's wishing you happy birthday, but I only know that because you told me, and so I can't validate that because usually when it's a birthday, I see a red balloon and you already I already knew it was your birthday. But so I also thought I heard like a grandmother with the name Sophia or something like that. Does anyone have Sylvia or Sophia a grandmother in this room. I'm also wondering if it's for somebody else, and like the greater.
Speaker 4: Somebody's listening to this shit the next day, like, oh.
Speaker 7: My god, why was I? So I don't want to freak out about it because this has happened before. I'm like, I'm not something's not happening here. But then this I had this woman that was like no, no, no, no, no, no no. And I was like, oh my god, I'm just going to give her a refund because I think that sucked. And then the next day her other daughter wrote to me and was like, she is I told her mom literally everything was literally I'm not saying that this is you, but there are things you may not know. But she was like every single thing. And then she talked to the spirit's husband and he wrote to me and was like, I can go off checklist and just tell you everything. He's like, you said that there was a blanket in the coffin and that there was a white rose in the coffin. Grandma said, no, he's like my daughter put I said, it's something like her cozy blanket, and they said, that's what we used to call it. It's her cozy blanket. And we put it in there, and her daughter drew and my daughter actually drew a picture of a white rose and put it in the coffin. But I guess grandma didn't know that. So we'll just keep talking because sometimes something like remember last time, it just kind of sort of came in organically.
Speaker 4: And all of this is that you like you're already proven, you know what I'm saying, Like you proved it to us that you were on something. That's why we're just like watching you cook, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it's funny. It's a process. Yeah, it's like it's such a process of Okay, now I feel like pain in my stomach. So I know this person has stomach cancer, and I know this person has trouble expressing their feelings like Grandpa. To me feels like somebody that would have had trouble expressing emotion in this life. Not that he's a bad guy, just like he's not gonna be the guy to say, hey, son, like let me talk about this with you. And but there is this feeling of like I really want to tell him I'm sorry. I love him, I'm so sorry that I wasn't the father that I should have been. And now I realize the time that I kind of wasted. Do you know if that was his personality? Nora, yes, ma'am, okay was it feels like he's loving, like he's caring, and you know, you wouldn't say that he's like a cold, but he just is not going to be the first person to step up and share his feelings. And now it's like, oh, why did I do that? Like, why didn't I just say how I felt? Why didn't I let him know I loved him? And it just feel like his pride kind of got in the way of really getting vulnerable with his son. So I don't know if that's something you'd talk to your dad about her, if he's even spiritual. But that's kind of the feeling that I had. Was just wanting to to say, I wish that I had been more open. I wish that I had just said how I felt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that that definitely rings true. There were they, my grandma and my birth dad. They were very verbally abusive towards each other, and they all three of them lived in a hoarder house altogether. I even have a podcast myself talking about my experience living with them. And my grandpa was always the fella to try to keep the peace but not get too involved in it, the sweet kind of man who was a lack of a better term of the bit of a pushover when it came.
Speaker 7: To yeah, it sounded like he's very passive just in that like I didn't get that he's a mean person or anything. It's more just I don't feel comfortable getting vulnerable. I'm not going to rock the boat. I'm not going to get overly, you know. Emotional is just how he came through as like he loves his son, but it's there's something and I yeah, I just also I'm still so curious about the woodworking and the Rose because I feel like that might be something for them and they haven't lost I would assume you would have known this, but like your partner doesn't have a sibling on the other side or anything like that, because it feels like it's for both of them. And that's why I wondered, like they didn't lose a child or anything of that nature. Right, Not that not that you're aware of, Okay, I just felt like a message for they usually bring somebody up that's in this world for a reason, and they're pointing to two different people like like coming in at the same time. But now, if it helps.
Speaker 8: My first daughter's name is Rose and they never got to meet her.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, okay, that's more likely, I would say then that there's a mention of Rose. So that and so your grandfather never got to meet that baby, Yes, ma'am, got it. Okay, that makes sense. Thank you. I'm not sure where the woodworking fits in, But when I hear Rose, that to me would be an acknowledgment of your daughter of saying like, we do know her, we didn't miss we didn't we didn't meet them in this form, but we actually are very aware of Rose and following Rose through her life. So that would make more sense to me than Rose being your Sometimes we have a message for somebody else, but sometimes I want to hear Rose. That's just like to me, that's somebody's name and they're addressing your daughter and just sending your daughter love like I did meet I did meet her, like we're totally there. So that thank you for that. That does help a lot.
Speaker 4: Interesting just out of curiosity, Shannon, all right, So whenever you're talking to these people or you're getting some form of communication from these people that have passed on to the other side, like what are they doing over there? You know what's going on? Are they just floating around and the ether? Are they just free spirits and they can pop in and pop out any time, any when, anywhere kind of situation. They just question they just exist in infinity or how does that work?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's so interesting because even after having interviewed hundreds of near deathic speedar answers who've been to the other side and come back, I still don't entirely know. But I know what I do know. What I do know is that when people cross over to the other side, they just say that it's not like here, where it's like, what are we doing with our time? But there's no time, right. Everything happens everything everywhere all at once. So here we measure everything by time, and we're like, what are you doing with your time? I don't know. I got I'm reading a book, I'm making dinner, then I gotta go to the gym, and then I'm driving, and then like we've got all these things we're doing. I mean, people tell me that when they crossed over, it was just like some people even just sort of never really got quite over the hump of the other side. They just kind of floated around in nothingness, but it was totally all good, Like it didn't feel boring or it didn't it just felt like bliss, like there's nowhere to be, there's nothing to worry about. You're just sort of like an ameba that doesn't need to do anything. But most people tell me that when they go to the other side, there is like a whole It's almost like that movie I don't know if you guys saw it, Defending Your Life with It was Albert Brooks, and it's like there's like a council. It's like they're alien. I don't know what they are, but it's like being as aliens light beings, and they actually have like structured meetings. I don't know how it would work, it's like they have. Okay, So I just interviewed this woman today who was in a rock. She was working in a rock and she was blown up in a roadside bomb, and she said she didn't even feel she heard it. She heard the pop and she's like, oh shit, bomb's coming, but then she was just in another place, so she didn't feel the impact even though it blew up her whole convoy.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 7: So she ended up with like, I'm getting chills all over my body right now too. So I feel like I am I know I'm connecting. That's the That's the other thing is I know, and so when she went over there, she's like, I'm standing in this sort of like a podium and I'm like, there's thousands of beings and we're having like a meeting. It's but I knew them all. Was like, oh yeah, I remember you guys. It's like kind of like and then they actually have a meeting about like, okay, so what's going to happen. You want to are you gonna stay here or do I want to go back and kind of finish out what you were doing? And she's like I'd be cool here really honestly, but they're like, well, well you know. She's like, but I sure, I'll go back. And they said, all right, let's choose what injuries you're going to have so that because they're each going to inform how you go through the rest of your life. So like there is some discussion and I don't really although it's all telepathic, and she explained it as like impossible to explain because she has a book which I have right near me and I was reading and it's like the way that you're kind of having a communication is that it's all telepathy. So she's like, it's more of like an understanding and all these downloads, and she's like, and we were laughing kind of at the same time, like, oh, should I lose a leg? Should I use an ad? Like she lost an eye and like or her hand and like parts of her body. But she's like, yeah, to this day, I don't. I can't move my arm. So but I was kind of like, Okay, well, whatever we choose, it's going to help me kind of get through life with a different under set of tools and understanding. So I so here that sometimes you go there to like help other souls, like and I don't know how it's structured, because I think there's no way we can really understand. But again, is this all a hologram? And it's like being run by like other souls or aliens. I had another guy on the other day that he basically saw that, like the universe and the Earth is really just run by like other souls. It's like it is other souls. It's made up of other souls. And this is the dream. So we're project this is like a projector and this is all just a movie. It's not actually a place. It's like this soul's having a dream. It's so so again, I can't even I think we can't really explain it because it's nothing that we can understand. And I hear all kinds of things like and yes they can when people are like, oh, I don't want to bother my dad because you know, no, he's up. You're not bothering a soul by saying, hey, can you come hang out with me? Because they can be with you and your brother and your sister, and you're all at the same time, like Santa Claus right right, Like I don't know how it works. I really can't even begin to fathom. But I also know that they're everything everywhere, all at once. We are them, They're us. There is no they. It's like you, you and I. All of you people here are me and I'm you. We're just split out into different bodies so we can like interact with each other. Well the one baby, Yeah, what do you think, because I'd love to hear you always have really, yeah, I've.
Speaker 4: I've really come around to the idea of everything is one that it just makes the most amount of sense. And to be honest, in that frame of mentality of looking around at the world as if it's all just some form of projection of you. It makes things so much easier because it brings you closer to the people, to literally everybody, you know, Like I can look at Sean as if like that's a some some kind of version of me, and all almost makes you look like, I don't know, just feel like a lot closer to them in more sympathetic and empathetic because you're not gonna why would you talk shit on yourself. I mean, we do it all the time, but nobody says it out loud kind of thing. But yeah, I'm I'm. I'm of the belief that it's all kind of one thing as far as what's going on on the other side. I mean, there's so many possibilities, you know, like people that have the near death experiences, or people that go through the past life progressions, or anybody that's done like a heavy dosage of psychedelics. It's like it's too much for our minds to even comprehend. But Nicholas, I know you got something to say on this, on this topic, sir, I do.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to kind of touch on the whole idea of like the kind of life review things that that Channon was talking about, and the idea that some people have about you know, you've heard of like the soul trap idea, right, like, you know, we're just like trapped and we're recycling and you know, we don't have anywhere to go. I just kind of wanted to make the point of why I don't subscribe to that theory, because there's so many people that are having those kinds of experiences where they're meeting up with their guides or whatnot, and they're like planning those kinds of scenarios out and coming back. Like if you were in some sort of loop trap system, there wouldn't be these teams that are just assisting all the time for that kind of soul development all the way through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel the same exact way, because it does feel like the universe or God or the Source or whatever is trying to work with you rather than against you. It's not some kind of enemy or anything like that doesn't seem like that. It definitely seems almost like a like a twin version of you that there's there's you, and then there is a mirrored version of you that ultimately emphasizes your thoughts, your feelings, your emotions and projects it outward for everybody to see and for you specifically to see. So, like, you know, the whole idea of waking up on the wrong side of the bed and bringing that mentality, how does that continue to multiply all the way throughout your day?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: It's like I think that that that is a perfect example of the universe almost shining a mirror back onto you and saying, yes, that's what you are, that's what you're experiencing, and that can only work, in my opinion, if everything is all just like a mirrored version of just itself.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And I also think like we change form, but we don't have to reincarnate, like we don't have to, and some people say they never do, and then other people are like, I want to try a different thing. And also we can reincarnate as ets, like we're not the only species here. And some people have said my past life was like I literally just dwelled in some planet and that was all peace and nothing really happened. It was just like what's his name, matteas you guys know, thank you, yes, And he talked about that like being on planets where sometimes nothing was going on or was just like happiness and bliss, or sometimes you're just floating around, but you're cool with it. And here we come into this world where everything is so dense and we're so time oriented. But I don't think we have to be doing anything but for But whoever? This counsel like, I don't know who these beings are? And also where did they come from? Because it's that age old question of Okay, where did where did we come from? Okay, well we came from whatever the Big Bang theory? But how did where did the Big Bang come from? And then like where did God come from?
Speaker 4: It's like the whole conversation about you know, the elohem essentially like was there some kind of council of beings that created this reality in uh kind of sort? And yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I mean, are they separate from us? Are we fractures of them or fragments of them or whatever? At that point, it's like, I don't know. I personally have had an encounter with the lo heem before and it was definitely not me, you know, like it felt like I don't want to say it wasn't me, But in that moment, I knew that there was my thoughts and then there was them you know what I'm saying, and it felt magical. You know, it's really the best word that I can really put on that. And so I personally believe that there has to be some kind of lohem. Now put whatever you mean on that. I mean, we talk about the the Jewish, you know, Tora Eloheim, are we talking about the you know what I mean? Like maybe those people were really just trying to pick up on something that they didn't even fully understand.
Speaker 5: Or maybe they did. You know.
Speaker 6: It's hard and just to touch back on what we were talking about before, as far as like having to reincarnate, maybe maybe that's not even the right way to say it, just as you were saying earlier, Shannon, as far as oh I have to do a podcast, maybe we get to reincarnate, you know what I mean, maybe that's the whole thing. Once you get out of this entire existence of duality and you go into that oneness, eventually, you just you want to reincarnate to have experience, you know, because you kind of forget what it's like and it's like really like a game, like a ride.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely, And then yeah, some people say that they choose not to Some people actually say I'm going to reincarnate, and then at the last minute they're like, nope, I'm not doing it, and I went and going back. Like Christian Sundberg, who I've interviewed and met at the Near Death Experience conference, he was one of those people that like remembers his mother, like choosing a mother and then realizing he wasn't ready yet and that's why she lost the baby and it wasn't you know. It's sometimes the soul is like I just it's not time. I can't do this right now. And so he's like, so my mother I miscarried or whatever, and he's like, I'm sorry I did that to her, but I just couldn't do it. And it might have been No, No, it was him because he remembers all the pre birth memories as well. He's really interesting Christian Sunberg, and he's on a million podcasts and really incredible speaker. But I also know that a lot of people ask me, does my loved one miss me? Like on the other side, and I say, you're not gonna like this, but no, they don't miss you. But it's because they don't miss you because they're with you, like they don't they're close. They're now one with you, so it's you. There's no lack of you. You miss them because we have physical bodies and now you can't touch them, hold them, hug them, but they don't miss you because they're one with everything. They are with more with you than they've ever been. And also some people on the other side say, I'm golfing over here, or I'm eating my favorite I'm eating I loved lobster, and I'm eating lobster and corn. That's like my favorite dinner, and so I'm eating it over here. Literally, they don't have a body. But just as we can create our reality, they can create their heaven. And that's and and people I believe can create their own hell. So they're near death experiencers who I'm not saying they didn't but like went to hell. I personally don't believe in hell like as a place, but it's a form of consciousness to me that it's and that we create it by having fear around it, thinking we deserve to go there. Religious indoctrination saying if you do something bad, you're going to burn in hell for the rest of eternity. You might go to a place that has you kind of looking at some things. But as one of my guests said the other day, if God created hell, they're like, he wouldn't make you rot down there, rot down there like it whatever. But God is perfection. You are We're all perfection, but we do bad things in the human form. There's the contrast. And that's because in my view, indoctrination, trauma, fear, mental illness, like, there are things that we do here. It doesn't mean our souls are inherently evil. It just means that our souls were plopped into a body that had some rough shit happen, and they made poor choices. Because we still have free will based on that trauma and their own fear, they did things that were very bad, but their actual soul. All souls are just one big blob of light that just branch off to have different experiences.
Speaker 6: Man, my chance was that Dennis that you're talking about that mentioned that. I just listened to that episode and it's so funny. Everybody needs to go listen to that episode because I just felt like it was very fascinating and the way that he looks at things is just so I don't know, I feel like it takes the pressure off, you know, like you were saying, before you end up in some hell that you actually kind of created for yourself because that was the state.
Speaker 5: Of mind that you were in or what have you.
Speaker 6: But it's funny because I was listen to that, and then I was thinking about Nick and thinking about letting him know that you were going to be on tonight, and in five minutes he texted me asking me about the live tonight, and so it was just like this weird thing that happened where it was like maybe we are all one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's well, yeah, I had that happen today too, where I thought, I'm going to reach out to my coworker to ask if for Joshua tree house is open, and then she texted me right at that moment, being like like literally we texted each other at the exact same time about two different things. But I suddenly she popped into my mind and I was like, oh, I all text hers this thing, but I forgot what I was going to say. So if do you have thoughts about that as well? Well?
Speaker 4: Just out of curiosity, So you say that you have you have sessions with people that's regarding like psychic sessions, you mean.
Speaker 7: Mediumship sessions, and so the way it works is I have, you know, let's say Nora came to me, so we'd be on a zoom call and I do an hour reading for people, so we kind of settle in and then I well, and I first also I usually do like a prayer beforehand and a hole just to kind of I meditate beforehand. Today I didn't have time because I was jumping from one thing to another. I don't know if it's how necessary it is, but it could also be jumping from one thing to another that my connection isn't as strong. But I usually do a meditation for a half an hour, and I ask soul. I asked the spirit world to come and to let Nora know whatever it is that she most needs to hear. Today. I ask that my own ego, my own self, doubt, my own fear, my own my own judgments be gone. And then I asked them to use me to send messages that are in everyone's highest and best good and in the best good in the spirit world, because I'm just a messenger, so I don't sometimes spirit doesn't have anything to say in which case, which is rare. But there are times where it's like if the p doesn't really need a reading spirit isn't going to necessarily like slow the stop the presses and like slow their because they have to slow their vibration. We have to speed our vibration up to meet in the middle. And when it's really important, like I like when my friend's grandma came through, she was like, please keep tell her this, tell her this, teller this, tell her this, And I was getting like full body chills and bringing in my ear. And then other times people come for curiosity and it doesn't mean I can't read them. It just the connection isn't always it's usually not as strong as like I just lost my spouse and that's like there's a a soulmate group on Facebook that I'm recommended in through this woman who like stays married to her husband on me while he's on the other side, and she teaches people to have relationships with their soulmates and so she recommended me. So I tend to really do well when somebody has lost like a really close loved one because the bond is so much stronger. Because when you're intimate with somebody, that's a bond, like the only bond stronger is a child. You know, child and parent, especially child and mother, but obviously father as well. And then the other bond is like intimate relationships romantic relationships because you're like sharing souls. I mean, you know when you when you have sex with someone, your share you're like in their energy in a way. So I find it usually pretty like I can feel a lot when there's somebody that's that's missing their soulmate because they're still so connected. But then sometimes people come and they're just curious and I just kind of get a few things. But it's not that pow mic drop moment, which might have been the case here too, which is I'm kind of trying like, hey, if you got anything, send it my way. But if someone doesn't have like an incredibly strong need for healing today, I may miss you know, I may just miss it, or I may kind of be trying. Like I can pick up like a little thing like growth, stomach cancer, you know, but then I can hear. I know. There's an apology, but it's a little bit gentle because I think you're because Nora, I think you're you know you are, Okay. I just wanted to see, Oh yeah, that was No's Nora's note in the chat. So it's really interesting that Nikki Blair, who I teach with, we teach mediumship, and she's an incredible Indigenous medium. She serves the indigenous community. She grew up on a reservation herself, and she's incredible, and yet she calls me almost every other day. Oh I just had one and I just couldn't do it. She's like, am I even? And I'm like it happened. Like sometimes we are stronger than others. Some I mean, I have like we remind ourselves in those times. I say, remember the time that you brought through this thing and you're like, of course. It's like it's not a perfect science. I can't always get that connection. And sometimes she'll pass someone on to me and vice versa because she's like, no, my energy is just not there today. But other times it's like you're on fire and spirits like talking in your ear and you can hear it so loudly, but it is sometimes a little more subtle.
Speaker 4: Do you ever think that there's like some kind of astrological connection there, you know, maybe retrograde or something like that.
Speaker 7: Right now tonight, right, I think it's is it today? Who knows? Who's a strology. Oh okay, it's not tonight, it's this week.
Speaker 11: It's like a slip right now.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, so it's going to be happening the portal. Oh that's it's the Lionsgate portal that's coming up, coming up. I wonder because sometimes I'll go through a little phase where I'm like, I don't know, I feel like I'm not getting Then all of a sudden, I have a week where it's like every reading is fire, and so I think there probably has to It probably does have to do with the energies possibly or human resonance or something.
Speaker 11: Yeah, going crazy like last six hours. I think that's what I heard.
Speaker 7: What do you know about the Shuman residence.
Speaker 11: Neck.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean it's definitely it seems to proceed, you know, big consciousness events.
Speaker 11: For sure.
Speaker 10: I know that there's at least a little bit that like that last time it went all crazy, like the DNA looking stuff. I don't remember that, but that was evidently extraterrestrial vibrationally related from what I understand that one anyway, and it's supposed to happen again at some point. So if it does do that again, then that's supposed to be the the second confirmation that that first one was true and that if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: But I wonder if that had anything to do with Hulk Hulk Hogan and Ozzy Osmoren and what's his name, Malcolm Yeah, from the Cosby show, Dyan Weird how they always comes in like three or four.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and Hulk Hogan Ozzy Osbourne is like h h o o and like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: I net even put that together, but I thought, why everybody at the same the same week?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, I was trying to do a little Gematria in my mind, but so g you know what, I do have a question though, just out of out of curiosity. I don't know if you'd be able to answer this, but you know, I've been really trying to figure out, uh I'm not going to go specific here, but been trying to figure out if some ancient figures actually existed or whether they didn't actually exist, And personally, I don't know if it really even matters, but I think that you might be able to clarify this a little bit. So on the other side, whether we're talking about Tulpa's or edgregor so thought forms or Edgregor's do you think that those eggors, since you have mass consciousness almost manifesting it at that point, everybody believing it at that point, do you think that they actually do exist on that other side? Was that energy created by belief in so many people, whether they're praying or talking or whatever, do you think that they could possibly exist on the other side?
Speaker 7: Like, as, that's interesting, like you create Like do you mean like creature like creatures or other beings.
Speaker 4: I'll get specific, I'll fuck it. I'll just go all the way. There are some people that there are some people that question if Jesus, for example, ever truly existed as human in the flesh, or was it some kind of mystical story of sorts. And I'm not trying to rough on anybody's feathers. I'm not saying one way or I'll say.
Speaker 7: That with respect with all, with respect to I mean, obviously, I don't know that you know, I'm no, I can't tell you I know all the things. But what has resonated for me in a lot of the interviews I've done with near death experiencers, I've never personally had encounters with Jesus. I pray to Jesus as a guy, as like an ascended master. I always say God, Jesus, like I believe in I think it was Dennis, wasn't it Sean like talked about Christ consciousness. How that is a his idea and this I'm open to all of it. So I'm not saying Jesus did not exist. I believe Jesus was a person, whether or not he was the I mean, you know, one of my best friends is very Christian. She's like he was the son of God. Literally, he was God that decided to like you know, And I'm not saying that's not true, because I don't know for sure, but what's always made sense to me is more like he is a guy. Like he was, he did exist, and I think that he was trying to spread like Christ consciousness, which is God consciousness. I think he knew what was up. I think at least when he said I am the son of God, he was right. Whether he was like a chosen ascended one, I can't tell you, but I what resonates for me more is that he was a guy that was really preaching like we're all one, We're all God, and like he got it. And I know that's not exactly answering your question, but it's like, or did we create that with our own you know, with our own because this story was fable, let's say, was created and then he actually became came to exist. So of course that's a really deeply right, I guess question.
Speaker 4: The reason I asked that is is because there's been a lot of gods that people have believed in and they felt like they've been communicating with them, even though they were essentially maybe philosophical or spiritual, Like I can't imagine personally that there was ever a human dude named Odin, you know, but people have connected to Odin, people have connected the thor like if you're into the whole Norse paganism kind of stuff, you know what I'm saying. And the same thing goes for like Hekata or you know, like people like that that maybe they didn't necessarily exist as human, but people are still coming in contact with these energies and these these things, you know, Like so I don't know, That's where I go with it, Like would you be able to I mean, are they existing on the other side?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Only because I don't have that experience just you know, I think I wouldn't know personally, because even if I'm connecting with them, I don't think I would know. Or I don't personally know, I might doubt myself and be like, am I really communicating with that? But I have done like spells and things where I call upon those I for me personally, it's more of like an energy, like Christ consciousness, like you know, odin whatever it's it's yeah, like it's a kid. Yes, that's the word. I think that. Yeah, Like I do believe in Christ consciousness, and I don't I don't claim to know what that is. I know that my friend is very adamant that no, he is literally God, and I'm like, I'm not happy. I'm just saying it doesn't it doesn't necessary resonate with me yet. I'm open minded about it. I'm not saying it does or it doesn't. I'm just saying I don't know. I'm interested in I'm interested in like researching more proof that he that He actually exists. And I'm sure there's so many ideas. Yeah, but again, I just I think that's something that we'll never know until we really get there.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess, let me you know, what. Let me give you a more maybe a little bit more contrived example. So our boy Marv, who is right behind Sean, he's the green octopus alien. We've created him as a tulpa. It's essentially that's the reason why I wear this serviator necklace that Lord Byron Jester made essentially to you know, whenever he was making these necklaces to turn it into a servitor, he was like, holy shit, he was already there, you know, and it's like, already where you know what I mean, that's what That's what I'm like, already, where are you?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: Already were you know? Like it's just so fun to think about. But I don't know. I mean, I believe that you can create energies and stuff like that. I believe that you can create essentially like these thought forms which are turned into tulpa's and if you get enough people to believe in it, then they turn into Eggregor's. Right, it was the longest time that people didn't you know, Santa Claus is relatively new, right, Like, it doesn't go back that far depending on what source you get from. But whenever you start getting mass scale talking about Santa Claus and you're only having little kids believe in it anyway, you know, But is even that enough to create that energy on the other side to be able to communicate with.
Speaker 7: I'm sure anything's possible. All I know is I don't know, And that's why I'm like, hey, I respect all religions as long as they are peaceful, loving kind, and hurt nobody. I respect and say, hey, I could be wrong all life experience personally, like, I haven't had any experiences with dark entities. I don't know, so I can't say they don't exist. I just have never I just don't know that they do. I can only trust what other people have had experience with and say it's possible. And also, I haven't personally experienced a haunting or something like that. I just know that as a medium, I just know that I know things, and I just like and we all do. We all are mediums, like I'm not. I don't have any stronger We're all We're all able to connect with the other side. It's just a matter of learning the language, practicing it, and being obsessed with it enough to be patient enough to learn the language. Unless you're someone that was born because a lot of people are born seeing and so I think I I was, and I just shut it down kind of because I remember seeing one spirit when I was a kid, but I was like three, so I can't really like, was it a dream? Was it really? I remember seeing a man walking down my driveway with a top hat and I was crying and calling him no Man, and my dad was just so creepy, and my dad would say I would always cry and like that there was this guy called no Man, but I I sort of remember him. He was like tall and spindily and had like a cane and a top that and like a long coat. He looked like the Peanuts guy, like the Peanut gut, Like what's the guy? Yeah, like with this monocle or what like? He kind of looked like a But I don't know. But now because I was three, can I I don't know? Was I imagine? I don't know, was I hallucinating? Did I really see it? And is it a fake memory? I now know that I just kind of shut that down because I was so sensitive, and then I just basically asked to ope. I was like, I want to open it up again.
Speaker 4: Whenever you're getting a reading or you're reading somebody, do you ever feel that you connect with possible extraterrestrial entity.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't know. I wouldn't know because I could have that thought, but i'd be like, did I make that up? I wouldn't have the validation. So, for example, the reason I like doing Mediumship is there's immediate validation. So like if I say to you and in fact I had I kept having this image in my mind and maybe nothing. But you know how, we did play this game last time where I'm like, what's the first slow Shannon adhd brain I kept seeing as we were talking because I'm still trying to pick stuff up. I'm like, is there something that somebody has about a cheeseburger that's like a joke. So I don't know if it's McDonald specifically, but it's like someone that would have loved cheeseburgers, or it's like a nickname, or there's something funny about cheeseburgers. Now, no one can take that. I may have just invented it, but I kept seeing a cheeseburger in the back of my mind. So if I say to my sitter, there's someone here that's talking about cheeseburgers, and they're like, oh my god, that's my grandpa, Like he loved cheeseburgers, and that was like our big joke. Then I know, Okay, I'm right. If someone's like, if I'm like seeing an alien in my mind's eye and I hear some name Alithius, like I'd be like, I have no idea if I made that up. I have no idea unless I was like had a vivid experience, like I was sleeping and had like a very vivid experience. All I know is I've done enough readings to know that. There have been so many times where I'm like, there's no possible way I could have made that up. There's no possible way I could have known that. And so I just want to tell you. I have a friend on the other side and our thing. I don't even know why, but it's rubber duckies because it's a joke between him and one of our mutual friends, and she put rubber Duckies on her album in his honor. So I don't even know where it started from, but that's become the universal Derek sign, is showing us rubber duckies. So a couple of weeks ago, I'm like, hey, Derek, can you show me a sign that you're here, and I look in back of me and there's a truck in back of me that has rubber duckies lined up all along like instantly. Right in that moment, I'm like, thank you. And then I got home and someone said, Hey, I've got this little animated film that I want to do and wonder if you could voice one of the characters. So I'm reading the script and my character says to the other character, Hey, what do you We're in a cessna and I'm like, what are you doing? And the other characters like, I'm just lining up these ducks, like she's lined up ducks on the wit as she's talking, and I like that was the action, Like that is wild. And then I'm getting chills right now about it. And then I was on a podcast a couple of weeks ago. I would drop the name, but I cannot remember it right now. And I was teaching. I was doing the exercise they did with you guys where I said to them, all right, and I want to do it with you guys too, So I said to them, all right, for example, what's the first thing that comes to your mind right now? Just any literally, don't even think in she goes, uh, yellow rubber ducky and I was like, you just did it. That's a sign from my friend Derek. Like it's that simple. It's like if I say, Sean, what's the first thing that comes to your mind right now?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Water?
Speaker 7: Okay, let's just that's fine, Jonathan, Yeah, like an image. Well we'll go back to it. Yeah. So like Jonathan, just like, let something drop in and don't even overthink it. Just what's the first thing that comes into your mind?
Speaker 4: Red truck?
Speaker 7: Okay, that's perfect. Now I don't know exactly what that is, but possibly there is a spirit on the other side who drives a red truck. And we won't try to make it fit if it doesn't. But literally, that's how I see it. It's like, Nick, what's the first thing that comes into your mind right now?
Speaker 11: Well, after those two it was a fire truck.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, so yeah, well I'm like maybe. So so let's just say that you're sitting with someone and you're like, okay, so I'm feeling into this. I'm seeing a fire truck, all right? Is there someone that's a firefighter? It's so simple, it's like, not perfect, I'll get chills if I'm right, I'll get chills if the person if I'm on the right track. But it's that simple. It's literally just like, Okay, I see a worm, Like you know, you don't even realize what's going on in the back of your mind. So sometimes it's just a matter of sitting with it. I'm just being like, why am I seeing like an earthworm? Or like that worm from like the Richard Scary books. It was like, you know, the little lowly worm or whatever. Or I'll hear a name, Chloe. Just things like that just passed through our brains and we don't even know. We don't even Sometimes it's your thought. Sometimes it's spirits thought. And the job of a medium is to deter is to like which is my thought and which is is that? But you get that it's I mean it takes years, and I mean for me anyway, it took years and years of doing it consistently where I was like, Okay, now I know what, yes, when I get it right, what that felt like when I was wrong? Now that I think about it, it wasn't feeling it as much as I was thinking it. It's such a subtle difference. So and again then there also has to be the energy of the person and then the energy of the person on the other side, and you're all playing a game of charades. So it's like a lot of times, I'm really good at names most of the time, but not always. Sometimes they are like names don't matter to us, Like we don't. That's not what's important. What's important is the love we felt. What's important is you know, I gave my son, like when I passed, I gave them like it wasn't something material, it was like a handful of change that belonged to me that was always in my pocket or something, or like like there'd be like a grandfather that's like always had change in his pocket, and that's like the gift. And how do I know that Because I just see it. I see change. I just see change in my hand and then I feel into it and I say, what about the change you gave it? Okay, it's like a gift. It's so subtle, and like I said, sometimes it's stronger than others. And sometimes it's when I'm not even trying right, And sometimes I'm trying and nothing's happening, so I get like I said with Nora, I'm not sure it was the strongest connection, but there were things there that I'm like, I can feel someone's there, and I know they're there, so I'm sure I'm connected. I just don't know if I'm interpreting this correctly.
Speaker 6: So it sounds like it would be I'm sorry to cut you off this. It sounds like it would be really hard to try not to overthink it, you know what I mean, instead of using a visual cue, you know, because you saw something and then you say it. It's like just just the thing that just hits your brain instantly, instead of trying to overthink it.
Speaker 5: And change it, like I did, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, it's the overthinking that gets in your way.
Speaker 7: I feel like it is at least explaining No, that's exactly what it is. It's and that's why sometimes you just have to throw yourself into it. So I'm not sure if I said this on the last one, but I did a group reading in person and that went really well, and I had never done one before, and I was nervous because I'm like, what if I get up there and nothing happens. And I got there and as soon as I walked through the door, I felt spirit and I'm like, okay, you're here. But then the first thing I saw was a pig, and I'm like, oh my god, what what if I don't want to say a pig and be wrong?
Speaker 5: What if it's yeah?
Speaker 7: And then I just got up and I said, I there's a pig here, and I'm seeing the pig sleeping in a dog bed, and the woman in front of me said, yeah, that's my pig, Daisy, and she always used to sleep in the dog bed. And I was like seeing her running around with the dogs like she thinks she's a dog, and she's like, yeah, that I was. I had to trust that because I'm like, there's no way.
Speaker 6: Thought that and said I don't want to say pig. Then you would have missed out on that entire connection. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's sometimes you just got to say the weird thing and just and know that it's not about you, it's not about me being wrong. I'm like, so what if you're wrong? It's like who cares? You know, I mean, it's obviously if it's a professional reading and I'm wrong, the whole time, I'm going to be like, hey, I'm giving you a refund. It's like the worst thing that can happen is it's just not a go that day. But I've heard some of the best mediums in the world say sometimes I have to refund people. It's just I don't have control over it.
Speaker 5: Right. Oh yeah, I mean do it very gracefully.
Speaker 6: I just want to let you know that, like you were just on top of it, you know, not giving in to any kind of pressure or I'm not finding the connection.
Speaker 5: You were just kind of real, real cool about it.
Speaker 7: I just trust that spirit brings what needs to be. If there's something so important that has to be said, it will get through. It'll it'll get through. And in the most wild ways, I don't know. I don't want to take up all the time, but there's yeah, tell me how much time we have.
Speaker 4: Oh we have as much time or as little time as you need. But now I was just gonna say, yes, sometimes it just doesn't really pan out that way. And it's strange too, And that's why you know, I've I've really been starting to look into astrology a little bit more nowadays because I feel like I'm doing everything that I should be doing for the most part, you know, working out and eating healthy and maintaining my level of stress and making sure I meditate somewhat frequently, and you know, being thoughtful with a lot of the actions that I do. And yet still, for some reason or another, you feel different from day to day and you're like, man, I'm doing everything that I need to do. What is different from today than yesterday? Because it's it feels like a carbon copy of yesterday, except for today, I'm not connected and yesterday I was super connected. And to be honest, I've been feeling this way this entire day today, So I'm not even really shocked at you're kind of, you know, going through what you're going to going through. But I felt this way early literally, So on my other show on the on the Cult of Conspiracy, we do, you know, sometimes we have guests and sometimes if we're don't want to show, Jacob will kind of take lead on that show, or I'll take lead on a specific show. And I did a show earlier and I was like, damn, Jake, I'm sorry, bro, I fucked that one all the way up, Like there is I was just bad, And he goes, I thought you did all right? You know it wasn't. But internally, I'm like, my God, I'm just dropping the ball big time on this one. And I've done thousands of shows. There's no reason for me to have like I mean, everybody has a bad day, but I just wonder if today, I mean July twenty eighth and some Monday, we're not usually used to shooting on a Monday night. I don't know. It's it's strange how astrologically. Maybe it lines up. Maybe it's a Shuman resonance thing. I don't know, but there's.
Speaker 7: So many factors. And when you're a woman, you're like, is it is it hormones or like is it that like half the time we're like, I feel great and the rest of the time we feel like shit. And it's like, is this hormones or is this the Shuman residence or the moon? And I think there's so many different factors, or like how much water you drink, or like how much circadian sleep you got. But that's the thing. Our energies are always changing, and sometimes it lines right up and sometimes it doesn't. But what I have learned is usually it doesn't matter, like what my vibration is. If it's important, Spirit will make sure I say it. So I've had a reading where I was like, I have COVID and I do not feel good and this is gonna suck. And then it was like nope, it was all It was like fire because it was a need, it was important, and I have this really cool experience where talking about a need, I one day was decided out of the blue. I'm like, I have to have a led Zeppelin T shirt, Like it's one of my favorite bands. Why have I never ever bought a T shirt? And so I spent a while looking for one. I'm like, no, these are like not cool, these are dorky, like Target brand ones, and so then I didn't. I went to the airport the next day and I noticed a woman wearing a leads Upland T shirt and I was like, Oh, that's such a funny coincidence. I'm like, oh wow. And then I got on the plane and the woman with the lads Upland T shirt sat next to me, and then her husband sat next to me, and then her daughter in law sat next to me, and her son sat next to me, and I was like, Oh, that's so funny, and so I started talking to her. I was like, am I literally almost got a T shirt last night? And then for some reason, I just turned to the girl next to me, and I don't know why I said it, but it was like, oh, yeah, because I'm a medium. I don't know why I even just blurted that out, but I mentioned that I was a medium to her within two seconds, and she's like, oh wow, that's wild because she's like when she's like twenty four at the time. She goes, yeah, my mom just passed pretty recently, and I was like thinking, in my head, I want to give her reading, but I don't what if what if I can't do it? You know, I don't I'm not prepared, Like I don't know. If I don't want to tell her, I'm going to do it and then suck and like make it worse for her. So I was like, I said, you know, when do we get back, like we both land where we need to go, Like let's get on zoom someday. I'd love to because she's so young, Like I'd love to do a reading for you. I just but then I just said spirit, like just tell me something, like tell me something, and I said, well, look, did I go was her name Marie? She's like that was her middle name. I'm like all right, I mean, so that's a lot of people's middle names. So and then I'm just like, okay, I said, did somebody just have spine surgery? She goes, yeah, my father in law sitting next to you. It's like oh, and I go, who's Steven. She goes, he is like, Steven has spine surgery. And I'm like, oh okay. And then I said, your mom died of cancer. Yeah, okay, so do lots of people. There's like a Yorki in her lap when she dies. She's like yes, She's like I have the Yorky now. And then I'm like, okay, her mom planned this whole thing out, like where we were seated, the blood Zeppelin thing. And then I said, I'm seeing like who's traveling back and forth? I'm seeing like little pins on a map, you know, like those red pins. Like my mom. She was always traveling. She's a flight attendant. I was like, okay, so here we are on a plane and I'm like and I said, who's elm Elmer And she's like, oh no. I said, like, why is she talking about Palm Springs? And she's like because we used to meet up there. When she'd be like on a layover or whatever. And then I said, who's Elmer. She's like, that's the restaurant we would eat at when I went there. I was like, no, that's crazy. I was like, So then this woman, this went on for like hours. The woman I could almost like hear her voice. I said, she's talking about cigarette she smoked. And I said, I am asking her what cigarettes did you smoke? And she said golden, golden, and she said she smarked Marlboro gold. I was like, I didn't even know that was a thing. I didn't know that. And then I said, you're gonna have two kids, girls, and you're gonna name one of them Savannah. And she goes, look at my phone, Shannon I wrote down, and she woke her husband. Her husband up, she's like, girl's name Savannah. So I said, she's like, Savannah Grace. That's the name that we were saying we want to name our kid. So at this point, I'm just wondering how come I'm just on this plane minding my own business and this woman's giving me validation, like like there's no possible way, There's no way. And then even after I got off the plane, and the more happened but it's like a long, long thing. The next day, I said, hey to the spirit, anything else you want me to tell Maddie because we had each other's number by now, And she's like a koala stuffed animal.
Speaker 12: And I.
Speaker 7: Said, did you go to Australia. She's like, my mom did, but I didn't get a stuffed Like I didn't get a stuffed koala. I'm like, okay, showing me like herself with a koala. So she sends me a picture of her mom holding a koala in Australia, and I thought that was pretty cool. I'm like, I guess that's what it is. And then like two hours later she wrote, holy fucking shit, Shannon. She's like, I was just cleaning my house. I found a stuffed koala and I remember she did give me that, So it's like I'm getting full body chills again. So like that kind of thing is like whenever I'm like, I guess I'm not that good at that. Like it just you have to know, it's like some things have to come together in just the perfect way.
Speaker 4: You're almost just a conduit for that.
Speaker 7: Most of the time I can do, you know, when we when I do a reading, it's we're in like when we sit down with the intention to do that, that's what happens. And sometimes it's like pulling teeth. Sometimes you're like, come on.
Speaker 4: Come on, oh, and I can tell you on that too. I Mean, there's been times where I've had I've done past life regressions and it goes so easy, and it'll go it'll go easy with people who I think will probably have a difficult time with it, and then there will be some other people and I'm like, oh, yeah, this one, this one will be easy, and then it doesn't work, and not everybody's kind of like ready for you know, stuff like that, or maybe they're closed off to it. They don't want to surrender to it. They don't they don't like not having any kind of control whenever they go into a hypnosis or deep meditation or anything. U And I've always felt like the timing has to be right for that person. It's it has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 7: You know, you're the facilitator, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Nicholas, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 10: Question for Shannon, does like the signals and feelings and things that happen. Does yawning mean anything to you? Whenever it comes to signals.
Speaker 7: Not for me personally, but like, do you mean as far as like a sign that spirits with you for me personally? No, but is that something that you feel?
Speaker 11: Yes, for sure, just curious.
Speaker 7: Some people have different nervous systems, like for example, I mean some people we all do. I feel tingles only on my right side. I don't know why that is. Other people might feel it on their left side. And I've had other mediums say I feel it only on my right side too, Like right now, I'm feeling like I know their spirit with us because we talk about them and we talk about the they're so excited to like that we're getting it and that we're communicating with them. And so sometimes I don't know. It's like is it a spear guide or is it someone's you know, mom or something, And that's I usually just say who is it? Like who's there? In this case, it feels more like our collective souls kind of hanging around and they're like, yeah, yeah, you get it, Like I'm so glad that you see us. And then when you do see them or see a sign from them, it's always good to say thank you, I see you, because then they'll just realize that you get it, and it'll be easier for them to start showing you things knowing that you get their language, and then it gets easier and easier. And there's some souls like Maddie's mom that are just so easy to connect with, and I don't know why they're so good at it, but she said she was like that in person. She's a really good communicator. She was very high energy. She said. She reminds me of you a lot, and so I think also it's like our frequency. Like her mom and I were just instant best friends from the other side because her mom was just like bubbly and love people and like talking and love travels. So she was very high energy and still is. And I consider her sort of one of my unofficial guides like sometimes because I've been able to connect with her. Anytime I bring her up, she gives me chills. And I've kept in touch with her daughter, and it's like my little sister.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: That's like comforting to know that there are people on the other side, and it's like, don't even trip you know, You're like we're over here, we're watching over you, we're with you at every moment, we're with your sister at every moment, we're with your kids at every moment. It's like it's comforting to know that it's almost like I don't know, just everywhere all the time, you know, And that's cool because you know, everybody worries about what's going to happen as soon as that time comes, and it's really like, yo, this is the hard part. It seems like this, like this reality is the hard part. So we should be celebrating being able to go on the other side, whether it is jumping into another cycle of reincarnation or just taking some time off and just like floating around in the ether or whatever. It's like, it seems like a pretty pretty good time on that side. You know.
Speaker 7: Everyone describes it as like perfection. No matter what you choose to do, you're cool, You're good, And.
Speaker 4: I like, so I like to imagine that that's what we experience whenever we're in some kind of trance state, whether no matter what that is. You know, like I think that whenever you go into a super deep meditation, like man, there's just ultimate peace that you get. And we actually just did. We mentioned sad Guru in the most recent episode about how he knew that he was kind of like like a guru or on his way to enlightenment or whatever. Whenever he went into a deep meditation and he didn't even know that he was in there for for very long. Turns out he was meditating for six straight days, and he goes, I knew then whenever I came out that all of this is just an illusion, and it's given a facade that that it's not all together, that it's that it's all segregated and disconnected and stuff like that, but it's really all just one thing. Because whenever he was that deep in meditation, he was able to see that, like it's this is all just a dream essentially. Yeah, And I just I love that kind of stuff, you know, like whenever you're able to just look around and be like, oh wow, this could just be this could just be part of a dream. It's not even like a real reality. It's it makes it more fun in that sense. And if you really think about it, like whether you call it a dream or a nightmare, I mean that's heaven and hell, right, Like call it whatever you want. Almost it's almost the same exact thing. But Nora, you have your hand up, dear, what are your what's on your mind?
Speaker 8: Dannin? Oh my god, I can't believe it took me this long to have this revelation about your reading. First, thank you so so much for reading into the the people that I've known that have passed on. But there is a person, and I cannot believe I forgot about him.
Speaker 7: I can because this happens all the time. That's why I was like, I'm not going to freak out about it. I'm just gonna wait for the boomerang to come back.
Speaker 8: But other than the name Rick or Dick, everything else from the woodworking, the alcohol, that cancer, and the pain in the chest that is my granddaddy, my mother's birth father.
Speaker 7: Oh got it? And so yeah, and I don't even know if Rick is it was from earlier today. Okay, thank you, don't tell me yet, but yes, I do want to know, but don't tell me yet. I know because I wanted to say like Charles or something like that, but I'm not quite sure, so this would be okay tem recap for me. Nor Thank you Norah for letting me know the what were the things that resonated because sometimes if I repeat them it kind of brings him back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the woodworking, alcoholism, the not being as good of a father as he could have been to.
Speaker 7: Other to your mother's as you said, your mother, yes, ma'am. Okay, okay, good, good, good good, thank you. It's called psychic gamnesia, and it's totally normal. It happens in every reading. I always get emails like the next day being like, oh my gosh, I just realized this. So that's why I've learned not to panic, because I'm like, okay, we're on the show, and you know, like I wanted to resonate, but it's not about me. It's about the message getting through the way it's meant to get through. And so that would make sense that he was apologizing to your mother about not really being was he sort of in and out throughout her life and not like consistent, because it seems like he was there sometimes and not other times. And it felt to me like when I was seeing and I don't know if he drank Miller like, but that was like I kept seeing him with like a gold can of beer and it at a lot of times. The disappearing had to do with that, but also it was sort of like escaping from I mean escaping from everything from like his responsibility. But it just felt like did he start another family or something?
Speaker 8: Yes, and kinda I'm not sure of the kind of alcohol he was into, but yes, he was very much in and out of my mother's life because of the alcoholism.
Speaker 7: Sorry, was there someone named Danny? Okay, keep it in mind just in case. I just I spit it out because sometimes things just like suddenly come and I didn't want to overlook it. And and I don't know that cheeseburgers have to do with him, but I'm just running that by you again. Again, That's something I could have totally made up in my mind, but I just wanted to see about that. But that made sense as long as those things match, I think that's why he's And there's something about his wedding ring he just showed me, So what is it. It just looks like a like a plain gold band and that I have the feeling of, like obviously when someone passes people inherit this ring? But did someone put it on a chain. And there's something about his wedding ring that feels important? Do you know what that would be like someone did someone?
Speaker 12: Oh, go ahead, Perhaps it's not a ring, but one of the things that my mother kept and they rekindled their relationship goods.
Speaker 8: And the way that he passed was also cancer. He had a coughing fit. He said that he had a big weight in his chest right before he died. But my mom saved his watch that he always wore. That's silver and color in my kitchen right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, I wonder if that's what it is like something that I don't want to make that one fit, even though that's great. I think it's also like, see if something comes up about his actual wedding ring, it may be that your mom has it it, maybe that someone put it on a chain or something. Was he married and up until the end or not, or did your grandma leave him or whatever?
Speaker 8: His second wife I called her my great aunt. But his second wife passed a year before he did.
Speaker 7: Okay, And.
Speaker 8: What was it last week or two weeks ago? It was the anniversary of his death.
Speaker 7: Oh, I want, I don't know what it'll I think it's always I'll tell you. All I see is his hand on a wedding ring. And so again, sometimes I don't know what that you know, that could be a million things, But let me just see if he wants to say anything about it. I almost feel just come come back if it does come to you, let Jonathan or Sean know, because I do feel like it's something where I don't think you know it. I think you probably just don't know. But it's like he had he's either pointing to, like his wedding ring, and I do I don't think it's about the marriage, but about the ring itself. So I'll just I'm gonna trust myself on this one only because I see it pretty clearly. So but again, you just might not have that information, and your mom might say, oh my god, I actually just took his wedding ring out or put it on a chain or something of that nature. And then that there's also something just I think about the place he was buried. But I'm trying to figure out why he's talking about that. It's like, was he actually buried as opposed to cremated? Do you know.
Speaker 8: Cremated?
Speaker 7: Okay? But was he put in? Was there a headstone anyway? Even though it was ashes, there's something about having a headstone, and it might be like a family plot kind of a situation. It's something about it. It was such a little flash and it just saw like a headstone. Uh So, was there some like disagreement about whether he was to be buried or cremated? Do you know?
Speaker 8: No, he wanted to be cremated. He actually didn't care either way.
Speaker 7: But he was cremated.
Speaker 8: Half of his ashes were spread on some kind of like somewhere in the Atlantic, some kind of Yeah, but the other half of his ashes are actually in a.
Speaker 7: Urn an living room right now. Okay, I don't know what this is, but there's something about like a family like I'm buried and I can't I can't quite tell what it is. It's something there is some kind of a headstone that feels important like I have to let me know what it is. But also did he do was he in the military at any point?
Speaker 8: Yes, ma'am, okay, because I just saw that.
Speaker 7: I just saw like the American flag be and I don't know did he literally have a military funeral because I just saw like the flag being placed over because it feels like there's a military cemetery or something. So even if his ashes aren't in it, there might still be like a little headstone. It's white like it almost looks like so I don't know if that's him, but I just he just said, like, I'm in the military, and so I didn't know if that had to do with for piecing those things together, like the headstone, the military. It just for some reason he meant so he showed just if any of those things come together, the wedding ring, it's like a white headstone, but he's saying, I'm not buried with like my ashes are here and like, but there's still a headstone in my that has my name on it? Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 9: Okay, go the headstone that couldn't lead to my other grandfather could as well. Okay, yeah, my granddaddy's funeral, it's celebrational life.
Speaker 8: He had an American flag semi draped over one side of his coffin.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm seeing. I'm seeing that American flag, which is like how I knew that he was military, just because he showed me that draped over And then I just wanted to know, though, is there like a dog named Charlie on the other is there someone named Charlie? And if it isn't it's a dog named Charlie? Do you have a dog?
Speaker 8: They at some point had a dog I'm not sure about an aingo.
Speaker 7: Okay, I've had this feeling like he's with a dog on the other side because I'm hearing Charlie, So you might have to. I don't know if your mom's open to this kind of stuff, but I definitely heard Charlie and I when I leaned into it, I'm like, I think it's actually a dog. So just keep that in mind as well. Was your there's somebody that has like a Mexican or Spanish name, like Alberto or something that is that on your side? Uh? Nora, I just thought I heard, like Alberto. Anybody have that name? That's a really unusual name so that I've never had. It feels like it feels like someone speaking Spanish. Do you have anyone in your family that's of Spanish descent or Mexican.
Speaker 8: Not of Spanish descent. However, my my family's so complicated. My uh uh step grandfather on my mother's side, I call him Poppy. He's not of Spanish descent, however, he speaks fluent Spanish.
Speaker 7: Oh and he.
Speaker 8: Wanted my mom to call him Poppy like father.
Speaker 7: Oh huh. I don't know what I thought, like I heard like Alberto or something. I just I don't know if that's it. But again, if anyone remember like thing that later, But thank you for letting me know, because I'm like, I know there's something here, but sometimes it just takes a minute to put the pieces together. And it's not your fault. It's also that there's other stuff that I'm You know, if I say the name Rick, you might be thinking, oh, no, it has to be that name, you know, And like, I still feel like there's a Rick somewhere in the mix, But I don't know. It could be totally unrelated. It could be someone I have spirits in my house, Like, it could be totally for somebody different. But sometimes when I say things and like one of the things doesn't fit, that might fiar you off.
Speaker 8: The only Rick that comes to mind is an ex of my mother's. She almost married and he took his own life several several years ago.
Speaker 7: Okay, that would be for sure, Like I mean, if he's on the other side, I just but so did this happen like befo, were they still going to get married or had they called that off and then he passed?
Speaker 8: They called that off because plot twust. He was also an alcoholic and after they broke up, my mom never said it in front of me. Yeah, but he used to call him Rick the dick.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it was the time.
Speaker 4: Why you just talked about how you had.
Speaker 7: It's Rick the Dick. That's who it was the whole time. That's That's the thing too, is like I think because we have expectations of who we might hear from sometimes and maybe you didn't, but like sometimes we think, oh, my Grandma's going to come through. But even if you didn't, I just got chills. If you didn't have a personal relationship with Rick, your mom did so even and even if she hated his guts, right, he's still from a soul level, still coming through usually to apologize, you know, for for that kind of behavior. But it makes so much sense because I keep hearing Rick, Rick and like Dick at the same time, so that it would make sense that that's just him coming through. Yeah, that that makes sense. I mean, there you go. So the pieces do come together sometimes it's like a jigsaw. It's like it's kind of like it takes a while to kind of come together. Usually by the if I had sat with you, if we'd just been you and me for like a by the end of it, we go, oh my god, I figured it all out. All the pieces are coming together, and so thank you for speaking up because that does I'm like, I know there's a spirit. I feel it like I could feel it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you for doing everything that you do. You're so sweet to connect to everybody.
Speaker 7: You're so sweet and southern and I just adore you. You're like so sweet and yeah, that's that's what it would be, would be Rick coming through in one piece, like Rick is no longer tortured soul. Rick is on the other side. But more importantly, I can't say this because I haven't heard him say it directly, but I know from experience that he would be apologizing to your to you and your any kind of havoc that he caused, because that's what spirit.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 7: They always they have their life review and they realize like I was just you know, messed up, and I didn't want to treat you like that, and I would have been I wasn't capable of loving you because I couldn't. I couldn't cope with my own stuff.
Speaker 4: I think old Rick that Dick wanted us to take the scenic route tonight, which is fine.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: That make thank you Nora for that and sharing that because I know it's you know, personal stuff, so it it means a lot that you were able to share your vulnerability publicly, which no one's judging. I just I know it's not everybody's comfortable, So thank you for making it. That's it. Okay, that makes so much. But you also see how it can be. It's not all I see is images, right or I like, and sometimes I'll get something totally clear, but a lot of times it's just let me show you this, let me show you this, let me show you this, And so you and me and Rick have to come together, and your grandpa and your mom's side have to come together to put the pieces together. And so it can be like let's play a game of charade. Sounds like, looks like, and then we forget and then, like I said, every time, someone the next day is like I just remembered. So I'm glad you said.
Speaker 4: Something that was awesome. That was like a grand finale.
Speaker 7: If anyone stuck around because they're like, this bitch doesn't know what she's doing, fraud, but she does know what she's doing. Thank you. Oh my god. Yeah, I have major chills right now. So I just think Rick, even if he was a dick, he now is pure love. He even is pure love and sees the air of his ways. And just like I still I want to know if there's some gold bracelet involved with Rick, like a baby brain something about a bracelet or something. Your mom might have it, so just you might want to if she's okay with talking about this stuff with you, you might kind of run some of it by her because I feel like there's more. But I think that was a good example of how how it can be. Kind of it's not a perfect science. It's little snips, little dribs and drabs. And I'm like, what'd you say, would you like talking to a kid? You know, You're like, try to get the Oh yeah, there's no one name Chloe though, right, that's that's something I might have made up earlier.
Speaker 4: No, ma'am, I mean we might need two more hours to get to that one. But I know, man, this is so awesome and and look, I loved seeing it like all you know unfold, but it.
Speaker 7: Is fun for me. It's fun for me too, So in a way, sometimes you just got to have patience. I've learned to be like, Nope, I know I'm getting it. I know I'm getting it. Don't doubt it even if they say no, just keep going, like, don't client just reached out to me last week the whole She's like, but but he's not saying what I want him to say. And I was like, I don't know what. He's showing me a dragonfly? Well, yes, that was very important to him, but what does he want to say, But what does that mean? Yeah, and I'm like, he wants you to know he's there, he's mentioning dragonflies. And she's like that was huge. And then two weeks later she's like, I have to talk to you right now. I realize some old things so and I actually like it when people do that. I'm like, please, please, so that I know that I was on the right track, right right right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, you know, you don't have to prove anything to us, because I mean, I mean, already you.
Speaker 5: Have given me just the most amazing reading.
Speaker 6: That's one of the things I've told Jonathan just recently that whenever I think back to that, that's one of those mystical type of spiritual experiences that really brings me back. You know, it's like, Okay, there's definitely something to that. You know, whenever you start to get a little more logical leaning, you know, and then you think back to something like that, and it's like, there's no way that she could have came up with all of those key words that just lined up so perfectly with with you know, my stepdad.
Speaker 7: And I just he just showed I just saw again that scar I told you he had on his stomach and like he just showed me his belly with his scar down his heat again and I'm like just saying he's there again, like shout out Bobby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he had no no problem showing that off.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. He would just show strangers, you know, you know, just like.
Speaker 7: That's why you sing it again, he like lifted it. He's like he's like showing me his belly with the long scar down. It as like oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah that's how I picture.
Speaker 4: I love it, dude. I just love this kind of stuff. It's just it's you know, what do you do with it? You know, how do you compartmentalize it? I don't even know if you're supposed to come mart, You're.
Speaker 7: Just supposed to know that there's more and that even though I say I don't have all the answers, I don't know. Was Jesus a guy? Was he an ascended master? Is he got in a human form? I'm open to it all. I know anything's possible, but I'm going to be a skeptic until I see it for myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, Sean, what is that tarot card?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 6: H Yeah, we got the Nine of Pentacles when we were talking about Pentacles earlier.
Speaker 4: Get out of here.
Speaker 7: I have pulled that card like three times for myself in the last three days, really right, pulling it over and over and over.
Speaker 6: Usually I have to shuffle quite a bit to get something to happen, and this one just kind.
Speaker 7: Of popped right out because it was for me, like leaped out. Yeah, because I keep pulling it for myself this week.
Speaker 4: So the Nine of Pentacles, it says, luxuriate in your prosperity, feeling gratitude for all that you've been able to achieve. This is our first time ever pulling this card on the show. It says the Nine of Pentacles implores you to relax and enjoy the comfortable surroundings you've cultivated for yourself. A woman stands in her garden, serene and unafraid to get her hands dirty despite her lavish flower printed robe, which is reminiscent of the robe worn by the Empress. She knows how to receive the energies of abundance and is equally suited to putting in any work necessary to tend to her home on her hands. It's a bird wearing a hood, a symbol of her instinct to guard against materialism while enjoying prosperity. The upright key meanings of it are success and enjoyment, and the spiritual connotation to it says you've been putting your energy into making your home more personal and comforting by redecorating or renovating, or if you've been away from your home, you've spent time taking a vacation and relaxing. Focus on what brings you the most peace, enjoyment, rejuvenates your spirit.
Speaker 5: Hell, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 7: This is what I love to do, so we're doing it, And this is what you guys love to do.
Speaker 4: This is yeah, it's best, Oh dude. It's like you know, whenever I whenever I went to Arizona and me and Sean picked me up from the airport and I was like, you know what, dude, Like I for the longest time, this song came out, and I just imagined, that's going to be my life one day. That's going to be my life one day. And it's called it's by the Dirty Heads. It's called vacation, and it's like a I'm on vacation every single day because I love my occupation. And I just I was like, holy shit, that I want that to be my life, Like I want to enjoy what I do. I want to enjoy waking up every day and just like every day is another it's just another day with your feet in the sand kind of idea.
Speaker 5: That's it, man, So on our way, on the way.
Speaker 7: Dude, I can wait to join you for some of the travels. Well about doing an Arizona trip, but it should be like fall when it's not so hot.
Speaker 5: Well, it's terrible right now, it's like one hundred and ten today.
Speaker 4: Let me tickle your proverbial fancy here, and I'm gonna say I am. I'm literally as of yesterday, I decided that I'm going to be moving to Arizona in the fall. So it's funny.
Speaker 7: It psychic information. You're connected, dude, where are you allowed to tell us? Yeah, Lake Havasu. Okay, great. I don't even know how far lake where Lake Havasu exactly is.
Speaker 4: But it's right on the border of Arizona in California.
Speaker 7: That's what. Yeah, it's pretty clear. Oh perfect, Oh great?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, so I'm going to be moving out there. I'm only I'm not going to be living out there for the rest of my life, although I.
Speaker 7: Would love to stationing yourself there just.
Speaker 4: For you know, six to nine months or something like that, to try and get all my ducks in a row, ducks and and yeah, just trying to get it all together. And yeah, which I'm really excited about because Sean lives there, my parents, actually, my parents live in Lake Havasu. I was born in Lake Havasu, and I know that. Yeah, i have a big connection to Arizona in general. So I'm really excited to move back, even though it's just temporary.
Speaker 7: Where are you?
Speaker 5: Oh, I I'm in Phoenix, That's right.
Speaker 7: I knew that. Yes, Oh great, Okay, I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna have to triangulate sometime, but I think right now we'll we're going to do is we're going to get over to the meditation, then we'll have a little conversation afterward. Shannon. For anybody that is not going to be joining us on that meditation and they're going to be ending the episode here in just a few minutes, could you tell them where they can find you?
Speaker 7: Well, thank you for asking. You can find me at Magic Isrealservices dot com. You can find the you know, I need to organize that website better. Magic is Real. The podcast is on YouTube and wherever you get your podcasts, and so if yeah, just if there's like, uh, it's under Magic is Real one one one I think on YouTube and I need to merge things with my website. So or you can just email me at Magic Isreel Shannon at gmail dot com and follow me at Real Magic Shannon on Instagram and you can reach me there as well.
Speaker 4: I'm going to need your voice to speak to me whenever it's given me directions and I'm going down the road because you sound like you have the perfect voice for that.
Speaker 7: I just was shortlisted for a car GPS voice, which I hope that's my dream. I'm like, just let me be the voice. Turn right.
Speaker 4: I'm always gonna turn right if you tell me to turn right? Would that be.
Speaker 7: The voice I know?
Speaker 4: But yeah, yes, all right, Well look the one out there. We usually shoot the live shows on Wednesdays, so this is I don't know if it's necessarily a one off. We'll probably do it again at some point in the future. But typically what we do is we shoot the live shows on Wednesdays. We call it wonder Wednesday, where we get all of the one together to uh have a conversation. Sometimes we have great guests, sometimes it's just great topics. And as a matter of fact, Sean our boy Nogel Perryman just reached out.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, it's been way too long. It has way too long, and I'd be really interested to see kind of just the conversation we can have with the lens and the understandings that we've come to.
Speaker 4: Man, you know for sure he's the man. So if you want to be involved on these live shows, maybe you want to put in your two cents, you just want to be in the aura of the one. Then you got to patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries that links down the show notes below. Over there you will be able to slide into our dms. You'll be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to see all the video and it's always completely commercial free. So it's the best way to be in the zone over here, and we appreciate everybody who has supported us in that way. We also have YouTube, so if you go to YouTube dot com slash Metamisteries, you'll be able to see all the shows over there. Those are posted on the same day that they're posted to the Cult of Conspiracy podcast. But if you want to get the shows one day in advance, then you go over to the Meta Mysteries podcast. You be able to listen over there one day in advance. So all the different ways we have TikTok, we have Instagram, come give us a little follow like our shit, and we would appreciate all of you guys that have done that so far. But I think right now we are going to get over to the meditation, and I mean it it' psych a Channon.
Speaker 7: If she came here and she's.
Speaker 5: On you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 4: So I'll just get weird, stay weird.
Speaker 3: Inside your mind. Ordinary because color so stars lie.
Speaker 2: In the mentum mysteries.
Speaker 3: Your fine.
Speaker 4: Man, that was such a good one. I so relaxed, you did.
Speaker 7: I don't know why. I just cried. I don't even know why. I just think because I never stop. I just never stop. And then I'm like, oh, there's some sadness there or some relief or something. I don't know. It's not bad, it's just like, oh, I think I needed to get some tears out.
Speaker 4: You know, I felt pretty similar, to be honest with you, I mean I didn't feel emotional.
Speaker 7: Let's just say, yeah, did you feel emotional? I felt emotional.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was almost like, I don't know, releasing or yeah, it felt motherly to me. Yeah, yeah, in a weird sense. I don't know, man. And it's I think. First of all, she has a great meditation voice.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 7: That's yeah.
Speaker 4: She was definitely hitting on that. But the tone too, was kind of somber but almost comforting at the same time.
Speaker 7: Who is the music? I don't know. I just felt like I needed to cry, and I don't even know why.
Speaker 4: Get it out of you.
Speaker 7: You need to know why, No, we just need to let it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let it flow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that was that was that was pretty deep.
Speaker 5: I felt like I needed that before we started recording. I'm being honest. Yeah, you know, I today, I.
Speaker 7: Probably would have given a better reading had I had I meditated first.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: What's funny actually, because I was listening to your podcast and it was I think it was Dennis that was talking in this particular one, and it might have been him, and he was talking about the looney.
Speaker 7: Tune, not Looney tones, the bugs, bunny bugs.
Speaker 6: Bunny And sometime today, like a little bit before recording, randomly I started whistling like the Looney tune song and so but it was like something I didn't even think about doing it, just it just happened, you know. And and then it wasn't until we started recording and that I thought about that, and I was like, oh, that's that's weird, you know, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 5: That's happened to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sometimes that kind of thing happens where you're like, I know, we just talked about that, but that's not what this was. It came in somewhere else kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, super super bad episode was just super fast.
Speaker 7: Were I know it's long, Were you able to finish it?
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I think I believe I finished the whole thing, so his experiences, and I think that's my favorite part of you know, obviously what you're doing, and kind of what we're trying to do too, is is let people express their experiences, because I think experience dances are are so huge, you know what, I know that we like to downplay them as well. Maybe that's my own thoughts, or maybe it's it. You know, it's just a dream, it's it's nothing but the experiences that people are having. I mean Nick Nick having his own experiences all the time. It's like that's when I'm fascinated, you know, I'm really fascinated with the experiences that people are having because there's something, there's a reason, you know, like these things don't happen for no reasons.
Speaker 7: Everything is synchronicity. And I want to know everything about Nick too at some point. So, but yeah, that's I was.
Speaker 10: I was trying to be a little I guess what was what's the word? I didn't know exactly what the way and how and who specifically communicate with, so I was trying to stay a little I guess objectively vague.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So my stuff.
Speaker 10: I think Jonathan and and Sean were like maybe beating around the bush a little when they're asking around about the extraterrestrial side.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's so long story short.
Speaker 10: I about three years ago basically like heard my guides for the first time, and they have had like a pretty much back and forth dialogue like like this for about three years whenever I like meditate and stuff, and I've documented it at all and on like a telegram channel and stuff. But it's got to the point where like we can go out and go outside like at the ranch or whatever and look up and they'll like.
Speaker 11: Do cool stuff for us in the sky in Texas.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But I've got a bunch of crazy cool videos. And then then like you know, I'll talk to them later about certain like aspects like and thanking them for it, and you know they'll be like, yeah, you know, well they'll always come if we're able to, and you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 7: I want to know everything. I know. I want us to all we all have to get to. We have to do a CE five.
Speaker 5: That would be great, Yeah, I want to that would be great.
Speaker 4: Under the influence, were above the.
Speaker 11: Influence either way?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Oh my god, that's so cool in California, right, Shannon, I'm in l A. I'm in Laurel Canyon though, so it's like very spiritual spot of l A.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, it's so gorgeous. You'll see it. It's you got to when you'll have to head up to la But I'll come visit you and we'll go to Sean. We'll head over to Sean. I've never been to like Havasuit, but I've heard of it a million times.
Speaker 6: It's a pretty cool little spot. It's just like this little oasis, you know, in the middle of the desert.
Speaker 7: Really, I love Arizona.
Speaker 5: It's really cool.
Speaker 4: They have They used to have girls gone wild go out there all the time for spring bird.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah makes sense. Yeah, yeah, like boating and stuff like I kind of know how I always thought of it. I always thought it was like a dude broke place to go.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a it's a girl chick place to go to. There's a lot of everybody out there. It's all it's crazy. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is beautiful though. It's it's got the London Bridge over there, and yeah, it's just I don't know, it's my favorite place in the whole world.
Speaker 7: Someone invited me there, but it's the guy that he's like, I really like spending time with you, and I thought it's I'm trying to not be mean, but you know, he's just one of those feelings beautiful. He's very negative. He's very very very very very very very negative all the time. He's like the DeBie. He's a DeBie. He's literally I know he struggles with depression and like he doesn't get the girl. You know. He's like lanky, tall, awkward guy and I've always tried to be nice to him because I feel bad for him. But then he just kind of like was like I want you to come, and I was like, I am not staying in an RV with you, like, you know, like he's I'm nice to him because I'm like I feel that, you know, it's hard. It's hard when you're like this goofy guy with mental health issues and he's just trying to every time I see him, he's like, well, I'm alive at least, Like how you doing well? Didn't kill myself today? And You're like, oh gee, you know, and I'm like I just have to keep my bed.
Speaker 5: You didn't do that.
Speaker 7: He wanted me to go. He's like, I got like this RV or something there, and I like would love to for you to come and stay with him. I was like, I literally there's no one a less rather spend time with. So I just kind of was like, oh, thanks, but yeah, So.
Speaker 6: I did actually have one more question for you, and it's only because, Okay, so I know that you're not somebody that would necessarily require a Wiji board, but real quick, what are your thoughts on the Wiji board. I know you said that you don't typically see or you do not see like dark spirits or anything like that, and so what are your thoughts on the Ouiji board.
Speaker 7: I'd love to hear your too, But I think people think and I'm I, I don't mess I think I just don't mess with it because I don't know. But people will say it invites all kinds of dark spirits in like as well, and there might be trickster spirits. But then again, how do I know I'm not doing that too? Like like for some people think tarot cards are like, oh, you're just communicating with the devil, but you could people also think I'm communicating with the devil. And it's not real. So I don't know what the I don't think for me, it's not the tool, it's the intention.
Speaker 5: What do you think Nick?
Speaker 7: As someone who like basically I would say it's like a channeler for lack of a term.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, so with me, So there's people like Bashar, right, or like der Alanka. What he's doing is more I would say, like traditional channeling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, where you're just communicating.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's that.
Speaker 10: That would be my understanding so far is like it's just telepathic. Yeah, it's just like I'm there there. It's almost like I'm reading their response to what. Yeah, it's like all all what I do is I say it all out loud and I record it on my voice memo on my phone and then I say our conversation. So I'll like I'll ask them something and then I'll repeat what they tell me in my head and I'm like almost reading their response, but I'm saying it out loud. Yeah, So it's like I'm having a two way conversation with myself, but not really.
Speaker 7: I guess that is. I mean, if if someone was there, you'd be conveying it, right, But like.
Speaker 11: How did it come out of my mouth the whole time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just think like for me, I again, I'm not an expert on this, but I do feel like if your vibration is high and you intend to connect with higher vibrational spirits, you can. But I also know that a lot of people are like, oh, the Ouiji bord is so dangerous, and I just I don't know why it would be as opposed to something else. But I'm not going to fuck with it, Like I probably wouldn't with it just in case, because I don't know.
Speaker 4: It probably has a lot to do with just the weird connotation that's always been surrounded by it, you know, and not necessarily.
Speaker 7: That's I don't think like there's a because also it was like Hasbro came out with them or it was like Fisher Price. But the other thing is I don't like things where it requires, you know, like you're supposed to rest your hand and nobody's supposed to move right, But there's always that subconscious thing that you could be subconsciously kind of pushing it. Although I've heard too many stories to think that that's that that's the only way it works.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like dowsing rods.
Speaker 7: At that point, I have dowsing rods. I kind of feel like they're bullshit, but I got them out of curiosity, Like I think they can, like at certain places work, but I feel like they don't. I try. I just wanted to see what they were like, and I felt like, I don't. I don't think this is like yes or no. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 7: I feel like it can pick up on like energy or like spirit, because it would start to what do you I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like my like my energy or intention around it almost influences it way more than I want it to.
Speaker 7: I do too. Same with the pendulum. I don't like pendulums because I'm like, sometimes I'm like, oh, that really is doing its own thing. But I'm like, but is that because the earth is spinning or like is it a magnetic pull? And sometimes it just doesn't. It's not consistent, you know, It's like I think. I don't want to say no, it never works, but I also, yeah.
Speaker 4: I like the I think that I don't know, I've never really mastered it, but.
Speaker 7: No, I feel like I've got to play with it. But I'm like, I don't know, I don't know if I really buy this.
Speaker 10: My introduction to dowsing rods came from my stepdad, who's the like most you met You met my stepdad, right, Jonathan. He's like the most country like you know, good old boy, like not into any kind of esoteric anything at all, right, and you know, pretty much everything's bullshit for him anyway. And he got out, he called him, uh witching sticks or something right, water witching and uh he he just had two copper rods and we were looking. He told me about him, and we went to He was just trying to find the water line in the yard, like the where the the pipe was, and he was just walking around the yard and just trying to find where the water line went.
Speaker 11: So that we could dig.
Speaker 10: And he's like walking around, he's and he used to go across him when they crossed. You just dig where the dig where the where they crossed and the water.
Speaker 11: Line was there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 10: I'm like, I'm like, okay, well, is it like electromagnetic or is it just your intention of looking for the water line or is there water like actually affecting these rods or like what's going on here?
Speaker 11: And I'm like I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, the crazy thing about that is though, too, is that you know people hadn't always used copper or bronze or whatever. Some people legit will get like just a like a bent stick legit, and they're they're able to do the same exact thing, which makes it even crazier at that point, because now in a copper.
Speaker 7: You know, with the water molecules or something. And then my friend Lily just she just moved to Sedona. She's a ufologist. I don't know if you should have her on a cool job Lily Nova. Yeah, I mean, mm.
Speaker 11: Hmmm, yeah, I follow her actually.
Speaker 7: Yeah she uh And I'm bumm because she just moved to Sadona right when I left, and I kept being like, you gotta move here, you gotta move here, and yeah she does. That's I met her because she was on my show. We're not like tight, but you know, we text sometimes. But she just did a video of her holding the dowsing rods in some vortex and they were spinning like crazy. So it's not that I don't think they're they're obviously responding to energy something. I just don't know that you can be like, am I going to get mad? I read next year? I just don't think. I don't know that that's really what they are good for. Imagine, Yeah, that's how it feels. A lot of that stuff I take with a big grain of salt and I'll just kind of do it for fun. Even Taro, although Taro seems to be pretty accurate, and it makes sense that spirit could communicate through them, because but when people say tarot cards are the devil, I'm like, well, how is that different though? From me getting information from a spirit? They're just basically saying giving you a sign. It's just a sign. Like if I just say sometimes you can even do it with a book. You can just be like, what do I need to know today? Open to a random page. Form follows thought, not thought. Not thought follows form. As we've mistakenly taught ourselves, the bills that eat up the wealth are actually a manifestation, fulfilling some conscious or unconscious beliefs of that person. And I would just go, well, that's something I needed to hear today. But you know, like something like that could so, But I don't know. I don't know if Luigi board is inherently I don't think it's inherently anything. Think it's mainly just.
Speaker 5: It's what you feed into it, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think it's also your higher self kind of subconsciously maybe moving it.
Speaker 5: Although there are.
Speaker 7: People that say, I wasn't even looking at it spelled something out, and I mean, I'm not saying that is impossible.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I'll say this, I don't know if this show would necessarily have ever been made if it wasn't for a Wigi board.
Speaker 7: Really, did you have an experience?
Speaker 4: No, my mom and Shawn's mom, they they they dabbled into the Wiji board a couple of times together, and they told us about it, which kind of opened up our curiosity about the a bunch of spiritual things. Like my mom was always into like the witchy things, not like you know, she never messed around with tarot cards or anything like that, but was like always showed something like it was. It was just always super cool. And so whenever I thought, you know, was seeing her into into all that kind of stuff, it, I don't know, piqued my curiosity a little bit.
Speaker 7: Your sisters is that what they are?
Speaker 5: No, my mom is actually Jonathan's mom's aunt.
Speaker 4: Oh, but they're very close in age, and so they're basically like basically more like sisters.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, that's oh wow, okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah. That being said, I bought a Luigi board and it's like one of those old school ones.
Speaker 6: It's like from the seventies, so it might have like an echo of some crazy eggreg are already built in. So I'm a little nervous. It's still in the car. I haven't even brought it in the house yet. That's how I'm like, let me talk to Shannon first, figure out what the deal is, and then.
Speaker 7: I don't know. My feeling is no object is necessarily like dangerous. Yeah, it's just if you use it. Say I call upon angels of protection. I say, God, Jesus, Angels and you know, and I'll be like, I don't even and again Metatron and all that. I don't know how we know that they're I just call. I just use their names. I'm like Archangel, Medatron, Michael, Raphael, please come in and protect us from any energy that would wish to confuse us or do us harm. I asked that only messages of God's white light come into my space. I reject any lower density entities and I raise my vibration and I say something really, you know, loving and then I'm just like, if there is anyone that can can manipulate this, please do. I've also tried like the you know, those like apps, which I'm sure you have to, and I always feel like I don't know, Like I haven't really nothing's really happened on them, like the ghost tube or whatever like I would like. And I've heard stuff on EVPs. I just don't have an EVP recorder, and they're so hard to hear that I just don't know. I even bought. I even made myself. I have it. I'm one of those what you call it the radio ones that you hook up like a pedal too, and I made myself a spirit box.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh, it was just.
Speaker 7: A lot of stat I mean, I don't know. Like one time I thought I heard Shannon like that was it, and I'm like, and that freakd me it, But I was like, I don't know. So, yeah, it's so hard to hear. I just looked on YouTube how to build one, and I like bought all the parts for it, plugged it all in. Oh, I'll have to remember to bring it when we get together. So I mean, it's like, I don't know. It sounds like a lot of static and like maybe they said something and.
Speaker 4: If you record it then you can slow it down or speed it up and stuff like that too.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm sure it works, I just don't know. I would turn it on and it was just like, you know, so I don't really I.
Speaker 4: Mean, it could just be one of those things to where because some people were really drawn to the dowsing rods, some people were really drawn to tarot, some people were really drawn to channeling or psychic and it's like everybody has a thing that they're a little bit better at. And I feel that way towards Taro personally. I mean, I I'd like whenever I give myself a reading or I give others readings, it's always hits home every time. And as a matter of fact, that just gave one last week to this gal, and so I gave one. And I initially was only planning on just doing like a one card reading, just to show how it works and stuff like that, and and I got the card and then I was like, wait a second, let me try and see what else is going to be building off of this. And it was a perfect like past present, future reading and it perfectly in order the way that they that the that they fell. It was dude, she started crying like it was like so intense that she was like, oh my god, this is this is just one of those times that I'll never forget. And I'm like, I am but a conduit.
Speaker 5: For this end.
Speaker 7: It's really I still do. I love I just so every morning I kind of like shuffle them and just say like, what's what do you want to tell me what I need to know today? I just and I'll usually do like three or four and then sometimes I ask chat GP to read it for me so I can be not object so that I call her Gail Patricia Thurber, my therapist. I'm like, can you just interpret the cards because I'm too biased? So I asked the question, here are the cards I pulled? And she really lays it all out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, it's on one for sure, Sean. We I will definitely do that. Way, do you board with you?
Speaker 5: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 6: I figured, you know, it's not something that I'm gonna sit there and just be playing with all the time, you know what I mean, But like I thought it would be something cool to have for when you do come, you know what I mean. Maybe we'll find some open field somewhere, not even that. Maybe I just want to bring in the house until.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's going to be safe as long as you just pray for good and you just say, I'm only here to work with the light. I'm not here, not even not just I'm here to work with the light. I'm of love and light and I just don't I don't know. Make watch next time I see you, you'll have like glowing red eyes.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's gonna get weird. Yeah, I hope not.
Speaker 6: You know, but it's from the seventies, so I might have to sage the ship out of it first.
Speaker 7: Where'd you get?
Speaker 5: You know? Goodwill?
Speaker 7: Of course, Goodwill's my favorite story.
Speaker 5: I got that.
Speaker 6: I got that and a lightsaber for my son for like seven bucks out the door, so I was I was pretty happy.
Speaker 5: You know, I will have to thrive.
Speaker 7: I'm obsessed with Goodwill, like I go there all the time. I also sell a lot of stuff fun from there on.
Speaker 4: Pashpa, Oh my mom does that? Oh really, yeah, my mom and my sister.
Speaker 7: Actually I just sold a pair of boots today that well, I actually got a pair of my fry boots which are four hundred dollars boots. I got them for three dollars and seventy five cents at Goodwill in Virginia in the bins, and I was like, who died? Why are these here? First of all, all the people went running towards the shoes when they give out the numbers, because sometimes they do that, and I'm like, I'm not going to fight because what's meant to be mine is mine. I'm like, I'm not going to do this. And it was like people knocking each other out. And then when they all dispersed, I'm like, are those fry boots? I've wanted it for ever but I couldn't afford them. That was like they're my size, they're three dollars and seventy five cents and they're like new. I was like, this can't be somebody died. But I got them there and and I but I just but I bought. I got paer Ski boots there for three seventy five sold them for one hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. You can find a lot of great deals over there. But fun, I mean, just even that Waga board. I actually like it the idea even more knowing that it's.
Speaker 5: Used some years in there.
Speaker 6: Like I said, there might be some some echoes of something already kind of sage it.
Speaker 5: I don't know what we might have to work. Yeah, we work that out.
Speaker 4: First, and I think that maybe we'll well, the next time we have you on, it'll be you know, after me and Sean get done playing with that, and then we'll welcome you in the show. We'll welcome you into the show and everything. We'll talk to you about our experience and we'll be like, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, you're gonna need a young priest and an old priest.
Speaker 7: How far is Lake have a sup from here?
Speaker 4: Probably not probably about four hours five hours.
Speaker 7: Oh, two hundred and thirty three miles.
Speaker 5: I'll say it's like four hours.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's Is it like far away from Joshua Tree or is it near Joshua Tree? I like, is it a different totally different way than Joshua Tree. Oh, it's five hours but still okay. But like I you know, I plan to go back to Prescott and stuff, so it's fine. I used to drive here every month from Prescott to LA to visit or like every six weeks, and it's I like that. It's a beautiful drive. I'm going to Pappy and Harriet's uh at in Joshua Tree. I got it take us to see Arrested Development. But then my friend plays with the band Cracker, and he was like, we're playing the following weekend there. So I'm trying to see if I can get my a refund, even though I really want to see Arrested Development, but I don't want to have to drive up there twice. So I'll go see Cracker just because I'm friends with my it's my college friend and he plays in that band, and uh from you guys are young for.
Speaker 4: Cracker, but no, yeah, I know who Cracker is.
Speaker 7: I figured you would know, yeah, And I saw them there once before and it was so fun. So I'm going to try to switch it out and go to Joshua Tree for that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I think we're definitely gonna all have to get together one of these days.
Speaker 7: I think that, yeah, we will. And when it cools off.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, I'm not even moving out there until towards the end.
Speaker 7: When off end of September, yep, okay.
Speaker 5: Perfect, it will still be pretty warm.
Speaker 7: That's actually like the perfect time. So let's just put that on our.
Speaker 4: Books, all right, put it on my vision board.
Speaker 7: On your yes. Yes, oh my gosh, I can't wait. All right, you guys, thank you so much. I have this. I'm babysitting for a dog. She's a Shitzu and she's fifteen, and she has dementia. And I've left left her out there. My roommate like went and walked her, but I my roommate went to another job. We have all these dogs, We've like taken on all these dogs. She's like at our neighbor's house. And then I've got we've got this other dog. And I have cat in my apartment and she's got this dog. And anyway, the dog is in heart failure and has dementia. So she's a very confused little.
Speaker 6: Old lady forgetting who she is right now.
Speaker 7: She looks around like who are these people?
Speaker 5: When am I?
Speaker 7: And she keys all over the floor. Definitely, I do not want any dogs of my own. But I'm gonna go cuddle her and sleep with her tonight. So all right, sounds great to see you guys. Nice to meet you, Kyle even and we didn't speak, but hi, Britain, I'm nice to meet you. Make I'll talk sing.
Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds, unting words like spells that can't be made.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound. Journey where no bounds are found opens inside ordinary because color, soul stars in
Speaker 5: The matter mysteries your father