Speaker 1: Highlights of my year. And that's why when the OGC Concrete happens, you know, I always I mean, it is a chance to get dressed up and meet some really cool guys and girls who I haven't before, and hang out with my best friends. Man, Like, why what's not to like about it? That's that stuff's the best.
Speaker 2: But I but add in add in the ozarks, and it's just that much more special, you know.
Speaker 1: And I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind traveling over the road people. Actually it's this insane thing. It's like I get to see America from the road, which is actually quite splendid, and I actually get where I'm going as scheduled, you know, and like it's a worst case scenario if I start feeling really uncomfortable. It ain't happen yet, but I could simply get off, you know, Like you can't do it on a plane. And you're not even though there's a there's some not particularly swell like hood people on on the on the train or on the bus. You know, you're not treating like a fucking criminal, Like don't even searches shit, Like if you out, like if you got a garment, id you got your take at they're like, okay, bet you're good. They're not like looking at you like you're probably doing something wrong. And it's like if the fuck is that? But yeah, as it may the so I remind I wanted to broach here, and I mean, this is an ongoing thing, man, and I'm not I'm not trying to be a fucking drag with this, but it's important doctrinally as well as in terms of praxis. And I mean those two things can't really be extricated these days, you know, to this day, I hear from people what I view as a cop out, and it's, well, I don't have to choose between Jews and Palestinians. It's like, actually you do, man. The situation is Tantama to ninety thirty six. In Spain, it'd be like these fens itors like, well, I don't care about just a bunch of Spanish fascists. That's great, man. So you're basically seating the theater to the communists. Okay, these things don't happen in isolation. And the point was coming back to the Cold War. Yeah, the Cold War shouldn't have been fought from where I'm sitting and where people like Ernest Noolty were sitting. But it happened because Europe was annihilated, because the Soviets were seated half the planet. Okay, well, if you don't guess what the issue with theaters like Vietnam, the issue with theaters like Nicaragua was this. It's not no matter if you care about the Vietnamese, where you care about Nicaragua, it's nothing to do with that. I'm talking me wrong. I actually do care about Palestinians because I think they're a heroic race and darl Islam is on instant jeopardy, just like the you know what used to be Byzantium is and Europe is. But but that aside, even if you don't think about it at all, this idea that we can see to the rest of the planet to Judea and the value system that has been expand since nineteen forty six, and somehow just sit here and you know, decide we're gonna eke out some sort of Omors style in situ sort of larp of Old America while the rest of the world becomes this uh dirasinated socially engineered sort of province of Judea like that that's that's ridiculous, And I know anybody who's not mentally defective doesn't actually think that way. They're saying the actually think it's some sort of socially acceptable cop out, you know, And there there's not, despite what you might read online among these clowns who hold themselves out of strategic forecasters, Wars for territory don't exist anymore, if they ever existed. The only conflict diad is globalism and the resistance. So you can tell me you don't care about the Russian Federation or you don't care about Iran. Well, the reason those cultures and societies have been slated for annihilation because they represent alternative modalities of living and human experience. So if you're okay with Zog annihilating resistance elements, you're basically saying, I'm okay with living on some sort of almost Indian reservation of ghetta wised white Christian people while the rest of the world becomes judaized. And so long as they leave me alone and let me have welfare and let me have cheap consumer products, I'm just gonna sit here and pretend to be a hard ass like that. That's literally anality I mean strike that strike that like like black people don't even act that way, Like nobody acts that way other than cooly white people. Like that is the issue. And beyond that, even to this day, even a mo young people are supposedly on side, I hear stuff from them like, oh, well, Muslims are just as bad. It's like, no, they're not man. And people said, they say position an ignorance or they're they're parroting something they heard that that's tantamount they hears the I realize here's that he doesn't have meaning in terms of magazine.
Speaker 2: But well, there's a there's a couple of things there. I mean again, everybody, every quote unquote patriot after after nine to eleven became anti Muslim. And two they don't they think that before like Israel showed up to this place where there were Muslims doing terrorist attacks against each other and and and all that they're the Palestine before the Jews shut up, was just terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, all this modern terrorism that by the way, not the bay and says they introduced to the world, but you know, the Jews introduced to the world. But also yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Well it's also it's this in Kennian fact is that not all Palestinians are Moslems. You know, there's Christian Palestinians too, and apparently they just need to go fund themselves and die, according to the patriots, I guess, but I'm go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they they've basically been fed this. They look at like the the Caliphate in Spain, you know, that lasted basically a millennia, almost a millennia. They look at Muslims like Muslim conquest, and they think, oh, because this conquest is Muslim, it's bad. But when we when we do it, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Well that's an important point and something. The Umiad Caliphate was really the only time Islam as a military imperative threatened threatened to Europe, you know. And why why would I respect anybody who doesn't fight for their faith. You know, I fight for my race, I fight for my family, I fight for my faith. So Islam is bad because during the Axial Age, as Carl Jasper's called it, So let's see, pious is pious Moslams wanted to propagate their faith and have power, So that means they're bad. That's most faggoty liberal fuck head coded uh sensibility I've ever heard of. And beyond that, even in the age of Martel, you know, eighth century a d nobody, no, no white Christian looked at Masams as like this horrible evil. I mean, of course they were trying to propagate their faith, you know, and the Oviadds were known for being a cultured people with great martial aptitude. You know, this idea that you take up the sword for religion, you're a bad guy. That's any order of like Reddit fagotry, Like I see you not So it's like, so you're conservative, but you're outraged at anybody who will take up the sword to propagate their faith. Like that's that's religion, man, Religion is like racist and stuff. But like these guys are literally faggot wimberals, but they take on this. That's what I'm always saying, Like hag Set is PC principle because I mean he's like a mental retard. He's also he's like, it's like faggot wimberal. He's like, oh yeah, bro, but like a bench presolat, like I want to kill people. So I'm like bad.
Speaker 2: You like the dude, I don't know, I don't know if you saw this. Hag Seth did a thing yesterday in a press conference. Remember like ten years ago, when all these like sjaw leftists were Like, my three year old daughter asked, how come everybody's mean to mean to trans people? And I had to sit down and explain, you know, like that heg Seth was like my thirteen year old son came into the room and said, how's the war going, Dad, Because well, we're fighting this war, you know, so that so that we don't have to fight Muslims over here. Son, And You're like, what the fuck are you doing? That's literally that is PC principal kind of shit. Yeah, he's see some faggot race trader. He's also literally he's literally got an IQ of sixty.
Speaker 1: Like the dude is like like when I was in high school, I know this poor guy named Coach Heist. Like Coach Heist literally had trouble reading, Like I remember like that we would always like cut gym class because like that's when you get out to like get drunk or like make it out with a girl you liked whatever. So he forced these notes to him and Coach he said literally like follow his finger be like because he couldn't like read about moving his lips like that's Hank said. The dude's literally like a fucking retard. But he's also yeah, he's one of these guys who's like, yeah, bro, you're like me to gay people. Bro, like I'm gonna like beat your ass Bros. I'm like, I'm badass, and I'm like whift that that's literally like taking in the ass. I'm a fucking email punch shit. But and now I'm reading like like coach Tries is not Chad. The dude literally be a fucking hermit monster. Like uh, if you put like bolts on his neck like motherfuckers and follow him the pitchberg and frying strike him down like Chad are cool about that? Like a Chad is a dude who can handle himself, but also isn't like a faggot fucking like that's that's it. Okay, there's that. There's literally like daytoo to like take a dump out of their guys for money who have like muscles. It's not like what being Chad is. I'm not saying nobody's saying that, but it's an important to Spinkston. But moving on, you know, it's also too I don't uh h. I mean this is the thing too, like for some reason people can apprehend this during the Cold War. And again I'm not I'm not saying the Cold War was in grand world crusade that just spontaneously happened. Obviously, it shouldn't have been a convent diet that developed, that was very curated, and it was entirely predictable based on the medial or regiene and its ideological imperatives. But I mean, you know, it's how nobody, whether they were in Poland or in the DDR or you know, dissidence in the Soviet Union, nobody was sitting around in seventy eight nine on the eighties, and I don't care about Afghanistan. It's like, well, this is where the battle line is drawn. The diad then was between the Stalinist East Block and and religious believers, you know, saying it's not about caring, like I don't even know what it means, Like I don't care about that. It's like, well that's that this Only infants would would think about this, you know obviously if you were you know, I mean, really what brought down these block I mean it was it was questions of it was epistemological. Okay, ad mentally, this is probably a conceptual bias of mine, but it's substantiated by the human experience as as the historical record, the the reemergence of religious belief in earnest you know that the Catholic moment of Pope John Paul Vning Poland and a million people, you know, despite such displays being very illegal, you know, came out the street. You know. Bobby Sands obviously by some of these fell very much contra that the Fenian value system. But like Billy Wright, the Arts loyalists said he when he saw what Bobby Sands was doing, and he was in cursed right with incurs right when it was happening, he said, this was a moment of pure history. This was changing everything. You know, the the Islamic Revolution in nineteen seventy nine inter on the seeds are the Grand Mosque that same year. This was a planetary revolt against the atheist tyranny. It's not about caring about people thousands of miles away. But for the record, if you don't feel sympathy with your coreligionius, you're kind of a piece of shit. You know, this idea that some reptile like met Nya, who can declare he wants to exterminate entire races of people, including Christians among them, owing to some Jewish racialist imperative. You're cool with that because you're billy badass. You only care about if there's Section eight housing in your backyard, and Mexicans you're that that that's fucking bitch made shit.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I won't take a stand on anything because I'm Billy better. Some only care about my own like that's that. That's why, like real large it is.
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 1: But beyond that, you know, there's nothing in the Kouran that denigrates the Gospels at all. In fact, the spiritual significance of the earlier prophets are emphasized. That does not say Islam is true. It's not. It's an incomplete understanding of revelation. But Christ is viewed as a great man. Some sects almost view him as the Mahdi okay or in incomparable terms. In all sects of Islam, Mary the Virgin Mother is viewed as the ideal and most pious woman on who could ever exist. Okay, you know, within the islamict furament is an understanding that the gospels are true. What they allege is true, but they're incomplete because revelation terminates in Muhammad to is the last prophet. And again that's not a correct interpretation and revelation. But this idea that these people are your enemies. But people literally spit when they pass a Christian graveyard and claim that Christ is being boiled in excrements, and who call you and your coreligion is the equivalent of niggers. That's what goya means. I mean, I mean, it's even worse than that, Like it means you're basically an animal, like those are the good guys. But Islam is your enemy because there's some said there's some illiterate atheist Pakistani who is some Jewish apparatic and important to Ireland who stole your bicycle. That means Islam is bad, you know, And I will die in this hill. I don't care. It doesn't make many friends, because there's a good litmus test, one of the one of the best litmus tests I've ever come across. So I'm not gonna say device because certainly didn't devise it, but bring up the third Reich around helots, or bring up the concept of Islam, I mean, which is preprosperous anyway, because there's literally a billion Moslims in the world, various sex, all their belief systems, every race, you know, white, Black, Oriental, North African, Middle Eastern another. This idea that Islam is this like monolithic bad guy thing. You're you're a white and word if if that's the way you think about things, and you're you're out, you out yourself as a helot, you know. And I mean to be one thing too, if I'll move onf for this a minute, but I be one thing too about Sarting was a Serbian guys or a bunch of Bosnian Croats he'd been and to be clear, like during during the Second World War, you know, poblic allied unconditionally with Bosnia acts because he said the racially craat that he had great respect for Islam, as did the kaiser Reich, as did Bismarck. Okay, but even even aside from that, I'm like, none of these guys actually hung around them off. None of these guys are study of the Kuran. None of these guys that know these fucking people. It's totally from TV or from some weird quasi dissident copy they read in some online magazine, you know, by some dude who's like, you know, I'm Jewish, but who Zionism in pro white but Islam is third world in bed like like these people like don't know what the fuck they're talking about. I have no idea. You know, if you're gonna if you're gonna be some anti Maslim partisan, that's fine. I demand you actually understand the faith though in a deep capacity, you know, because otherwise you're you're just a fucking jag off, like talking little shit, you know. And uh, the fact that this is even on the radar of Americans, it tells you the depth of the social engineering and psychological manipulation. You know, one won't take no go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Also, you know, going back to the going back to the Caliphate, to Andalusia, Andalusia, no Catholic was forced to become a Muslim Jews. Jews were put in positions of authority over Catholics. I mean, it will it would. They would have you believe that they went in there and they forced everybody to become Muslim. No, they would say, if you if you don't become, if you want to become Muslim, you won't have to pay taxes.
Speaker 1: That kind of thing a big central to Islam. You can't force people that can to accept the faith because there Islam has to come from the heart of the man. Otherwise it's just an offense against God. And people like a big deal about the fact that, oh well, in the Yumiad Caliphate, if if a Muslim converted, he was availed to capital liability and he won. But the thing is, it's kind of like saying, oh well, in England, if you put an adultery, you you've got branded on your face, even if you were a woman, Like you want to know why that was really until I mean it was it was a dead letter by then, Like it wasn't it wasn't something that was event force. But until the Ottoman Caliphate went down, the understanding was that, unlike Christianity, Islam is very integral and it's metaphysically comparatively simple. I'm not saying that majority of way is a fact. Christianity's thoral complicated, but because there's an integral understanding of temporal authority and religious authority. If you are born a Maslm and you declare I am no longer a maslm. I reject the authority to caliphate. You are committing treason. That's what it was. It wasn't we're going to kill you because we're I mean, and whatever the inner witness guides you to do, where we're not gonna have savage and kill you. It's because that was literally treason according to the power political configuration and the source of the law and the social and ethical code and everything else. So it's just I mean, it's just like a nonsense position and this idea, Like I'll see these guys, these goofies walking around and it's not just like vet bros. I'd be like, I'm an infidel. It's like, say, you like take it in the ass, and like you don't believe in God, Like you're not some like cool badass. When you do that, you're saying I don't believe in God. I'm like a seculary humanist who only like lives through my micangular impulses. I have no honor, Like, like, you're not like cool if you say that. But I mean, the fact of the matter is like that that's actually it's not just like a silly pop culture branding. That's like most of these like fake like right wing guys are about they don't like religion. They're they're basically like Walmart shoppers who are addicted to pornography and ship. You know, they're like, religion is like bogus, man, It like tells me how to leave my life. Man. You know, it's it's like faggot ship like that. You know that that's the source of their big objection to is mom Like what like like who identifies an infidel? You have? You have no faith, you have no honor, Like why why is that you cool? Like that's base. That's that's basically wearing like a shirt that's like a white you know, like, oh you're pretty cool man, Like yeah, yeah, you're billy badass. But I mean that's you know, what I'm getting at is that it doesn't even take deep conditioning to steer that he lost in this direction. But it you know, and that's also why I mean the point of this is, I mean, I realize it got like Randy, but I you know, I you don't get to say, like, oh, I take no side the Palestine conflict. That's the one taking no side in the Cold War. But it's even more critical because your racist survival wasn't at stake during the Cold War. Potentially it was, but it frankfully, he didn't reach that point. I mean, the you know, the idea that I can just I can I can strike some like macho posture while refusing to take a position that's the height of a woman is bullshit, you know, like you don't. I mean again, as anything like caring about the people of our contract is og Like, first of all, you should care about them anyway, it was your coreligion is and they're they're manning up and putting it all on the line and standing on business. They're literally laying down their lives to liberate themselves. We were not the case. You know, I didn't like what it What did uh? What did people like Hitler and like Carl Wolf and like Gearing say when the Japanese Empire went toward the United States state? I don't care about those stupid jabs. Well, you should, man because the reason it's targeted rennihilation, because the world that's being built by you know, Judea and the in the common turn is a world you probably wouldn't want to live in. And eventually you're gonna be slaved for annihilation two.
Speaker 2: You know, and again especially if you're in especially in that scenario, if you're occupied by the United States, you definitely have you definitely have a horse in the race. And that's the thing is you can you will get people who will be like, oh, I know that we're in his you know, we're an Israeli occupied government where zog we're zoged, And they'll be like, yeah, but the people fighting them on the front lines, the people who are like, actually they're resisting and you know, pulling triggers fucked them. Okay, that sounds that sounds really fucking great.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's also like said, I mean, there are the same These are the same guys who who claim like, yeah, I'm right wing, but you know they're they're they're anti Nazi and like they they've got no problem with Zionism. They're they're just like Walmart motherfuckers who uh are mad because there's some Section eight apartment building in their neighborhood so like to their then they're on like that, that's like liberal Marxist Islam like that that that's it. Nessa is mad at me in the comments because she thought I was like trashing women folk. I'm not between like being a female and being like a female. If you're a female, you're like a dickless motherfucker and you're a pop. There's nothing to do with like being done on women at all. I was making the point because these guys all telling me that, like I'm a big pussy because they don't like hate Maslams and like taking the ass from Zionist. That's a point.
Speaker 2: Man. She don't get met, but someone's always gonna get mad.
Speaker 1: No, no, NASA's great, she's my dear friend.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just for clarity, I I it was, it was well placed, I get. I mean I trying get some of the young guys and not be down on females because that it's not correct. I mean not not not for like upsight, prisy moral reasons. I mean, women know better and no worse than men. And there's there's a tendency and a lot of faux right circles to be down on women, and that's fucked up. I don't like that because it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of a lot of this. Another point in this is when you see people who refuse to support those who are resisting against zog is those are brown people who are there anti white, you know, That's what they said about Maduro. And Maduro did make a bunch of comments about how Trump was was a white supremacist and YadA YadA this, YadA YadA that. And so it's like, well, if I'm it's basically what like a lot of these fuckheads on Twitter are saying, now, you can't you can't criticize Trump because the left is criticizing Trump, and that just means you agree with the left. The left only this. Why does the Maduro talk that way? Was it a bunch of Venezuelans who came up with that dialectic? As far as I know, it was a bunch of race traders and Jewish people at Nuremberg and then a bunch of American Paul's who coined that phraseology. I mean, this didn't like come out of the atmosphere or it wasn't a bunch of It wasn't a much at shagwavera looking brown guy to came up with that, Like they're parenting literally what like white academ says and what Jewish academ says, you know, And plus.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe maybe maybe maybe Maduro is is some Uh. Maybe maybe some like savage like anti white retard with a bone through his nose, or maybe he's some sophisticated Castilian Spaniard. That's not why he was marked, but he was marked because he was fucking up Israel's program. So it really doesn't matter, like none doesn't, you know, Like I don't. Like, I was like, why why do I give a fuck what maduro thinks? Moduroa is not a relevant person, you know, and the as far as uh in the Middle East, as in North Africa, You've got all races of people. You've got Egyptians who are literally black as night and are blacker than my homie Big d. You've got Lebanese who have the same complexion that I do, you know, I mean, like who are we talking about? And I hang around Iranians and Palestinians as much as I can because some of them guys are in my cadre and I like Alwheny Park where speaking of Venezuelans, the Biden uh, the the the Biden crime wave from Venezuela, they were most hard hit in Albany Park. You know, there's this Permian restaurant. I like there, but I find my flag over where I go. Man, uh, those guys are totally cool with me. You know, It's funny how it's fine. A bunch of dudes too who like make all these compromises and like won't even who like self censor, you know, and like freak the funk out of being docks. They're like Paralostandians are anti white. It's like I don't know, man, I wreck hagging cruise and like I fucking I kick it with these fucking people. They're apparently okay with it, like you're you're hiding and like you know, you're you're doing your like you're know when you're like stay at home dead thing and like terrified of like being docs me like talk was anti white. It's like you're anti white. You're fucking bitch. You know you're fucking female. Bick was fagga fuck we should go stick his face on a fucking Garber's disposal.
Speaker 2: But well, the you know, someone mentions here about the Pakistani Muslims and the rape gangs and everything, and it's like and you know, I look at that and I'm like, okay, so it's a Pakistanis that are doing this. There are other groups. There are other groups of Muslims in England and around the world. Are they doing that too? Where is is it a Muslim thing or is it a Pakistani thing?
Speaker 1: I be mad at Catholics because Venezuelan ripos and vaded an Albany park, like like, that's not because of their race or because they're ship bags who came from mental institutions and Venezuela and jails. It's because they're Catholic. Well, so it's the idea too that some that some like subhuman Pakistani shiit bag. He's like sitting at home reading the Koran in diligently going to services like that. That's like laugh like that's uh, that's literally like saying like that drunk Mexic going to craft into even a driver's license. He learned that at Catholic church. It's like, well, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I'm just like why.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Uh you know, I mean, and it's pretty obvious why these figa's, like uh, the race trader fucking like in the UK whatever, Tommy Robinson or whatever. I mean, it's obvious why he's doing what he's doing. But the people who buy into that, I mean, it tells you it tells everything you need to know because they're uh, I mean not only these people can sceptual of literates and and and and you know helots, but they they're just like looking for something like approved target to you know, like they're just looking fucking approved hate target. Like I'm not saying you should like like peg us any lumpings, they should be hanging from a fucking lamp post. But my point is it's like this this affect idea of Islam, just like raesist and like junkies or drug acts, there are people are there, are people are supposed to hate, and like poor white people too are in that are in that categorical slot. Like they're there approved hate targets. And helots always need some sort of target for their agg row. So they're like, yeah, it's Islam and like the you know, mister mister John Leeba would sign on TV said that they're bad and anti white, so took them. They're they're bolken liberal and communists. You know, it's really it's really fucking pitiable. But I I mean, don't get me wrong, Like the last thing I fucking care about is what helots think or do or having lived their said well lives, but but I consistently I mean, don't get me wrong either, Like even even within our sector, I don't see cadre is my cadre of people. I don't see the term lightly Okay, But when then people are supposedly on side, do we put it that way? That's up against being like, oh, well, isn't how I've been fighting us for five hundred years and they're horrible and they're evil to take what what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And it's like why, why, why, why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why would approachings that way? And it's like where the funk are you coming from? You know. It's like obviously with the conflict, diet is is uh, you know, between the globalism and and and regime imparatives that that drive globalism and and the resistance you know, like I said, like I didn't I didn't notice the fear of sitting. I was saying, like I don't like Japanese people. I mean, like I you know, it doesn't one thing I was going to do with the other, and uh, the resistance is the resistance is the resistance. You know, these things aren't isolation. And I mean that that's where the analysis BECs to go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no, yeah, it's you can make. The problem is is that you can make the argument that, Okay, maybe America should be all you know, Scotch, Irish and Northern Europeans, and maybe French all all France should be all for the French. England should be all for the English. I can, I can agree with that, but to go you know, to go well, and if the Muslims were still in their countries, if Jews hadn't started wars causing them to disperse all to the west, then you could look at those people and you could look at them from Afar and you could I mean, people think that like there's literally going to be like Muslim if we don't do this, there's going to be Muslim caliphates invading all over. That's not how they got there. They got their own planes, they got their own boats, and who the full social engineered it was social engineer. What's also too?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Like it's bizarre because it's like you're people who are under active occupation, above board occupation, and you're saying I'm afraid of imaginary Moslim Caliphate's in beating me. Like it'd be like a guy whose house is on fire, he's dying of smoke inhalation. Everything else is burning, and he's like, I'm afraid someone's gonna rob my house. I mean like that. And even if Frank gave the sake of argument, let's say there was some Califate and then there there hasn't been an actual Califate that had potic on military power since nineteen seventeen. And then frankly with something that's fascinating to me. Again, Bismarck was allied with them, and so was the kaiser Reik subsequent, so I guess like the Kaiserik was anti white, but I uh, but the point being that doesn't exist. But I mean, even if it did, so, your big fear is you're being ethnically cleansed. Your entire uh, you're your your entire the entire sociology that you exist within is being dismantled actively incidents an ethnic cleansing operation that is planetarian scope. And you're you're worried about imaginary Moslems and Califates like I no, I'm gonna explain this to me. And I got put that to people, especially these simpletons are like, I don't have to choose the Mouslims and Jews both my enemies. But but you're under occupation by one of those people, so that's okay with you, but you're worried about the imaginary other like like how does how does that work?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And frankly too, I don't.
Speaker 2: Go ahead bb bb here brings up. Yeah, the conservatives are always talking about dearborn Michigan. Didn't dearborn Michigan break for Trump in this last election.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm supposed to be our outraged at people following a pious religion. But it's cool that there's some Jewish mirror and say someplace like Virginia or Los Angeles who's like calling for people like me to be arrested, that's okay. But a guy who's like having an Islamic call for prayer and dearborn and must be destroyed, Like how does that work? Honestly, I don't understand it, you know, true, And even if three hour in Detroit is cool, but a guy who goes to a mosque Satanna city council, that's just an outrage. I mean, like you can't I don't even a light mirror, Like I really don't.
Speaker 2: Well think about it. Even if both of those things were true, that there's a guy, that guy exists in Los Angeles and there's a caliphate brewing in dearborn Michigan. Oh, let's go fucking invader I wran.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I don't doesn't doing it either, like I don't. But also motherfuckers tell me well, and it's the same thing too. But it's I mean, these people have never they have no idea what they're talking about. Don't talk about like Islam, like you're talking about Shia, you're talking about Sunni, you're talking about Sufi's Like, like who you talking about? So the the like the like the the black African or Pegastani ripo is Islam? Like what about what about somebody like Assad that that like biologically and morphology, he's as white as I am. He's probably an occult and Christians. That's probably what Ala whites are like, Like is he like a bad guy too? Like I you know, I mean, for what it's worth. Also, the only people, the only the only powerful state actor backing true Islamic terrorism is America. Like America declares that like white people like the Asad family are the epitome of evil. Al Qaeda operatives like Al Shara are good guys. So we've got to win, dihilate. We've got to annihilate white secularists and Christians, and we've got to install Islamic terrorists in their stead. And that's so like Zog is doing the right thing. I mean, like even if it's Alamic terrorism is your concern, which seems a bit strange, you know, if you're sitting in Intero, Toniana or whatever, like, like, who exactly is backing that other than American is Oh? I I as far as I can tell, no in Turkey obviously, But I mean that it's well, there you go. So you so you shouldn't like Zog anyway because they're they're the primary sponsor of of Salafi terrorism.
Speaker 2: Well, the you know, Nessa says, look at look at Russia. Their Muslims fight for their country, a proper empire. I mean, the Chechens, from what I understand, they're special forces, were some of the first ones over the border into Ukraine. And people can talk about the you know, the the early two thousands, but it's been proven that the CIA, the CIA helped the Zog. CIA sent Wahabis to infiltrate them.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we don't even need go in that far bucktooth Man with Petraeus, the Barney feife of the faggoty Zog military. He welcomed al Shara, a man who belongs to an organization and burned three thousand Americans alike, like literally, like an al Qaeda terrorist. He welcomed into New York City and treated him like George Washington. So you're cool with that. But Iran, and not for nothing, Iranians are because they're Shia. They've been more impacted by tech sery terrorism than almost anybody on this planet, which again only America supports. It's only America Israel and these pieces of shit like that was a saw who support that shit. So I mean you're basically saying, I hate Iran, I hate Islam, I support Jews who hate my people and want to exterminate my people, and I support Islamic terrorism that the government live on under supports because I because I'm opposed to Islam. Oh and I'm an Infidel because like I take it in the shitter and I'm into fast food or whatever. I mean, that's that, That's what these motherfuckers. I mean, they're literally like only useful as chump. That's not like fed posting. I'm speaking objectively, like other than like feeding sharks and other cool animals are being used as multiple potatoes. These people are literally like useless, you know, right. But I mean the point is we've got a gatekeep and keep these motherfuckers out and call them out. And this is you know again, I'm not even make friends obviously, I mean look at me, and I mean even if I was that that'd be ridiculous in my age, and any grown man who tries to become popular as a fucking idiot. But I this is a global struggle. If your whole deal is I don't like anyone who is in my group. Anatomy and Jews are awesome because they're racist and stuff, and I love Zog, which is responsible for this entire crisis in the first place because they're against Islam. Meanwhile, they all with Islamic terrorism. Like, these people got to be dealt with. I mean long term, okay, when it's finally legal to deal with them as as they should be dealt with. But in the short term, you know where allegiance isn't. Convenience are no good, and these motherfucker's got to be otracized, they got to be shamed, they got to be out in, they got to be condemned. And there are ops.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm fine of saying my only ops are desion is, and that's true, but you know, obviously like race traders and the enemies of Christ are are included in that then in that unfortunate category. You know, I'm tread of hearing about how, oh this guy has some fucked up ideas and he's proways rarely, but he's okay. No, he's not okay, man, He's not okay. It's like saying, like, yeah, my homemi molests children, but other than an he's a great guy. You know. Yeah, it's on the same level. You know, like if you're you're either you're you're either like a legitimately evil piece of ship if that's your disposition, or you're such a fucking pussy and you're so fucking stupid you're barely sentience.
Speaker 2: You know this.
Speaker 1: I will not compromise on this, and I mean again, I'm not I'm not trying to enforce a quorum among our bump board organizations. But that isn't part why I'm starting my own thing, Because I'm fucking tired of this. And uh, I think my fiction not mine terms on the boss of Babe. We don't have the kind of fucking hierarchy when I'm Indian chiefs, but the faction that I represent, when you put it that way, I'm tired of us being like shut out of shit. You know. Well, people who are either totally creetness or acting traders are allowed to speak on behalf of of the fiction. That's all, go ahead, And I don't mean to dominate conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, you're fun the Yeah, it's like the what nine to eleven did was it basically sent set the evangelical churches on fire against this slam you know, the Southern Baptist Convention in in like the nineties. I was watching them. Every year they would choose an enemy, Like one year they'd go after Mormons, and next year they'd go after whomever. And then I mean it was just all after nine eleven, there just seem like.
Speaker 1: Randomly bigoted weirdos. You don't read the.
Speaker 2: Bible, yeah, I mean, and well, I mean they'll tell you that they're they're the Biblical you know, you know, we're sold the scriptura. It's like okay, well, I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: But what what what what? What what happens when they get called on that there? They they don't read it. I mean, loll get Ted Cruz, look at Fagett Huckabee, Like do these guys read the Bible. They don't read the Bible. It's some It's like scientologists saying they're into science, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's I.
Speaker 1: Like, look, if you there are there are oddball Calvinists. I mean, look in Westbroom we have this church. Like got me wrong. I think those guys are the seer, but they've abouced up the wrong way. Those guys read scripture all right. They can cite scripture all day, Like Mike Hunkaby is yeah, you know Israel is holy because you know Israel and stuff and like the Holocaust and you know Islam is bad and stuff and you're bad and stuff. If you think that we're wrong, yeah, but that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's this other thing where people think that, oh if you say that you you know you definitely support support the Palestinians because they're on the front line. That means that you that means that you want them to come here or you want them to live next to you, or you want them, you want to force them to live. These people are fucking retarded.
Speaker 1: Well why I why do you have Palestinians are right, dear friends and comrades. Well, I'm supposed to like personally hate them, but be cool with white man one is real?
Speaker 2: But why you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, man, I'm I'm not saying this is a flex that'd be fucking stupid, but I do a little tired of it. I'm a heritage American. They'll be always like, goofy immigrant people like you, I don't want most of my country. Is like, bro, it's not your country, it's mine. You're a fucking visitor here. His idea that some like Bulgarian and Talan Albanian guy who's dad moved here in nineteen fifty is mad at Islam. Okay, bro, you're as much of a fucking alien as they are. Like, who the fuck told you you belong you know, Like, don't me wrong. I'm not like, I'm not fucking trying to say that some kind of way, but this is just like immigrants claiming other immigrants don't belong here, you know, because to me, like, none of you motherfuckers belong here. So I mean, there's something's something just like off about that, you know, I you know this, it's some This isn't just some redneckish fucking thing, you know. Ernst Nolty as I was happy to see Chronicles mag which has gotten better, not just because they ran Jay Burden's essay and which is dope, but they've up their game in the past couple of years. One of their lost cause type guys and ad mentally, I think some of them guys are pretty fucking silly. I mean the point like Ernst Nolty actually wrote about the work with the States and he said, you want to know when the modern right left divide came about. It wasn't in during the reign of Terror in seventy nineties France. It was in America in eighteen sixty one. And he's like, the true right wing in that modern era was the Confederacy. There are their ops. Were these guys saying in abstract terms and had no relationship to history or human cultures or any sort of living experience of of of of being human. This you're evil because you don't accept this my high faluting language of what you know, man should be socially dia neared to be, you know, I like, I an't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not a reactionary at all, because that's fucking retarded. I realize, like I'm doing with a cybergonk future, I'm gonna live in a cybern present. I'm totally fine with it. I'm a minority of where I go. I'm a fucking pale face to man, I always have been here, and I'm totally fine with it. So it's goofy to me again, like a bunch of immigrants, So like, we're gonna be a minority here, what are you talking about? I was a minority when it came out to shoot all me is like a weird immigrants claiming they belong here, Like, again, none of you belong here. And but I mean I I I'm fine with the fact that they're here because that's just the process of history. But this idea that I'm supposed to I'm supposed to I'm supposed to like people like Mike Huckabee or some fucking weirdo dickhead, uh like neo Connie Rando. But I appost like hate some Palestinian guy who uh has like blonde hair, and blue eyes. I don't I don't understand that, and I don't accept it. And to me, it's like serious, fucking delusional faggotry. Well it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, you mentioned it a couple of times. It is the social engineering regime where you're forced to accept the prejudices and the opinions of people who don't have your best, who only have their interests at heart. And you know, I I tell people this all the time, they're like, Okay, yep, someone put a someone put a really good put a really good tweet out talking about how Jews are always like you're always trying to destroy us and we're still here an area. And what the tweet basically said was it just allows you that their victory metric is genocide. It tells you that their victory metric is genocide. They want to kill it and they literally want us dead.
Speaker 1: But it's also there's nothing there that's that That's the point I was making about secular Zionism, Like we're benning Judaism will endure, but it's gonna be But but secular Zionism is dead. It's done. You're watching it go down in flames. But it one of the reasons why. I mean, aside from the basic hatred of Lagos and the the basic uh primitiveness and aggression, it's coded into the askingas and towards everybody else. They don't have any else. Your entire narrative is where the master race everybody is irrationally trying to murder us for no reason. You know, our our identity thus must be fortified and explicitly racialist terms, otherwise will cease to exist. It's it's a it's a it's a group pathology and kind of pitiable secular racialism passed off as an actual culture like lace. Wait understand it. This always had an expiration date, and now you're watching it go down in flames, you know, for the people who want to cope by saying, you know, like I mean, I raised this point a lot. Yeah, I raised it with Emichael Jones. He was kind enough to the prayer of my pod the other week. Israel is not it's not to suit Africa of the ear rest or something. They Their view is all of you are animals. Only we matter, only we are a human. You're all trying to murder us at all times, so we need this hyper racialized defensive structure against all of you who are our inferiors. That's what it is. So if you say you think that's cool, you're basically saying I'm a monkey. I can't be around my betters who are the Jews, Like that's what you're saying. And they wanted who in eternalize that. I don't disagree, you are a fucking monkey. Not to repeat myself, but you know that's something important too. There's a unique pastiche of you know, bizarre pathologies acostaate this and all this belongs to the twentieth century. Like everything else the regime does. This is going down, you know. I mean, like I said, I don't. I don't think it's gonna be some great thing, particularly for our allies in theater. When lee Kud finally crashes out and ceases to exist, you know, and is enjoins the Asthmuena history, I think it's gonna be a great thing. And he's ultra orthodox and ELO's are at the Helm. But that's what's going to happen, And that's a totally that's a totally different eradigm. Like I'm not saying that you should admire these people or that they're theologically sound, because obviously neither is the case. But they represent something very very different than what is extent, and that's important. I think.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people just can't don't understand what winning looks like. They think that it just happens overnight, that they're going to wake up one day and that all of this that we've been suffering is going to be gone. And you know, it's just that high time people are very high time preference. They have no load time prefer They don't embrace load time preference no matter how much they invoke it. And they they see things happening now where it looks like one group is winning and they they can be getting their way. I mean, obviously they're getting their way and far in policy right now, but they don't see just exactly what a failure all of it is because they can't look past the fact that it's actually happening.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think I think it's important. It's interesting because at the point in that resident and political economy but doesn't get discussed much in terms of political sociology, that probably I think significant contribution to people like had someone hop I think he's kind of weirdly autistic and I don't like a lot of the libertarian canon. I'm going to be fair on think it's daily. I don't think it's entirely correct. Love him and with libertarians, but other than him and J. P. Rushton and Russian was mostly a like a racialist. You don't find a lot of political sociologists or like pure political theorists who talk about that kind of time preferenced aspect of the body politic. Schumpeter made that point in Earn, which was important because Trumpeters all claim they're in was that, well, if you're talking there's a punctuity equalibritum economic development. There are innovations that change everything you know, very very abruptly. But generally, when you're talking about business cycles at scale, you're talking about probably increments of one hundred and seventy five to two hudred and fifty years. You can't just tell the body politic you're going to be poor, but two generations down your descendants will be wealthy. Somebody like me could accept that, not because I'm so great, but because I I'm just at peace with that kind of thing. Okay, the only majority of people are not going to accept that, and thus you have things like the New Deal regime, like, oh, we have a magic solution to government from you know, emergent from government. We're gonna alleviate poverty, and we're gonna restructure things so that there's an equitable distribution as well. Oh, you're not. You're you're gonna pay people until we stop protesting. You're not Gonna're not gonna magically create innovation. You know, Capitalism just doesn't fall out of trees, or it doesn't. It doesn't just you know, it's not manna from heaven, you know. And political results, uh, you know, it's it's it's the same phenomenon. Like this is somewhat masked because people have this idea and it's since the end of the military draft has become even more embedded in the public mind with some sort of malignant tumor, this idea that military action somehow resolves political cycles, are can force political change, like one thing is gonna do with the other, you know, I mean, there's there's there's there's absolutely a political aspect of military conflict, and there's a military aspect of political conflict. And if your objective is like the like like the communists and Judea and World War two is simply annihilate your enemy, and you have the forces and being and potentialities and and and potential capabilities to do so. Yes, you can't annihilate your enemy. But this idea that military intervention somehow advances politics, that that doesn't make any sense, you know, any more than socializing you know, uh, productive industry somehow means that wealth is going to be magically created. You know, you're you're getting a check from the Civilian Conservation Core or from you know, the in nineteen thirty seven, or you're getting a check in twenty twenty, you know, from from the Treasury Department under Joe Biden because of a make believe epidemic. That that that that doesn't all create wealth that is meeting you'll buy things. You know that that's a bit off the subject.
Speaker 2: But someone BB just posted this up. He said, just saw this tweet from twenty twenty five while looking for something else. Quote. There is a growing number of influencers in our myst to see the affirmation of Christian faith in face of Islam as an affirmation of Zionism. Thomas seven seven seven and this person here are two examples of that. They are simply paving the way for the Islamization of the word. We're not fuck you, motherfucker, you're fucking I mean, this is a person doesn't know anything.
Speaker 1: No, you're you gotta go.
Speaker 2: There aren't well these aren't people. Well no, no, he's he's quoting. He's quoting a tweet. He's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry sorry sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're good, he's good. Sorry, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's quoting a tweet from somebody else, and you know it's it's somebody who Actually.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand. Yeah, I thought he was saying he was saying that. Yeah, I'm swelling to I'm sorry, bro, I mean that toroty angry way. No, I don't. I don't like what's it even mean? Like, how's it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Like the other day. I'm not gonna name him. I want to docks him, but I uh, like my HOLI out in Manhattan one of these weirdos, so, I guess was one of the January sixth guys who generally got symbothy for this. Dude's convinced that the mayor of New York is he's honest, so he's doing weird things like going to the mural residence and like rubbing quork on himself or something, because these guys are like obsessed with work like that somehow is like some deep like insult or something. But it's like, so this this this liberal like pro UH pro entitlement, pro gay, pro greevance industry, pro feminists, like random brown guy is an Islamist, Like what what the fuck are you thinking? That dude to get his head cut off if he was in UH at tech theory under attack theory regime. I mean, like like who are these who is Islamifying in the West? Like who are these people?
Speaker 2: What is this beck? You know?
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's like I mean, is his peer It's the realm of fucking peer fantasy? You know, Like I said, I don't without exception, I mean not only these guys delusional. These guys have never read the crime, They've never sought out Islamic authorities, they've never hung around front fighters in that element, whether they're here SUNI so this guy read stuff on the Internet and he's like the Internet said Islam is bad, and this random liberal is Islam. So Thomas and Pete or Islam and I'm mad about it and like these Vegas don't leave their house, you know, I mean I can'tasize that enough, Like why why do these guys do to a platform? It's like the other the day. I'm not gonna name him. I don't want to steer a traffic his way. But there's like there's like this like dumb ass like Walmart guy and like Arizona who reviews like seventy ev He reviews like dumb metal bands and like stupid pop cultic stuff, but like suddenly he has some political take on Israel. It's like this guy, this guy has a take. It's fucking ridiculous. That'd be like me. That'd be like me, like going to cornbread and saying like, hey man, like your cousin goes inn o black, Let's go see him and ask him, like what he thinks about like teens toer of economics. He's like, hey, Thomas, like Hexa and Satan man penis rape. He says that like you're a Jew because Jew's pissed on his corn flakes. And when he's not reviewing albums by Crocus, he breaks down the reality of Jewish power on the internet, Like what the fuck is this? Like, like who are these fucking people like like it's like, dude, when you need legal advice, do you go ask what a bomb on the subway? Oh? You don't, So why why a you're listening to? Like why are you listening to like fisting razor Man or like gay bear Man LGBTQ satanist on fucking Twitter? What the fuck is this? I founded out people, it's like gas what he makes? I was old and I'm making fun of me. Then I realized, like, no, they actually these these like mentally retarded guys who live in meth labs and spend a time reviewing ninja weapons they ordered from some catalog on the mail. They've decided to like this guy's take, like galli orson as people claiming that like Maabayevan is like some like based right wing some reality is like a two and a half foot tall, like diseased Rabbi garden gnome who's like a fray of loud noises in the guim. But I should probably uh, I should probably raise up before I put my foot in my mouth. No, thanks for it again, Sorry I didn't I didn't realize, d what you were talking about was quoting somebody. Yeah, I'm so my mind's not super quick in the moment, I feel a lot better, man, Like ill just people Roy the other day, like because I realized look like shit and I'm not like being vagin about that, like I did, like look like shit now that I'm like so fucking handsome anyway, but like I guess, like I noticed that we looked sick. No, I'm on the mend, man, and I didn't. But at the same time, like I'm still having some brain fog and stuff, So I forgive me for that, man, Like whoever dude wasn't I didn't mean to fucking trash And I appreciate everybody tuning in and participating, but if you if.
Speaker 2: You abandon and try to unband it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't ban nobody. I was trying to scroll. Like what you're talking about BB is He's okay, No, he's a good vide Yeah you know he's a good dude. Man, he's a good dude. Yeah, he's uh, he's he's coming in on my stuff before. Yeah, like letter be letter be not BB like the fucking fagot ISRAELI. Yeah, no, I know that dude is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but got the replay, but worth the replay to just hear Thomas talk about mould Bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't mean to be a dick, like I try not to. I don't know to be that guy who's like trashing people like personally, but like this is that the dude is like Freddy Krueger like or like a piece of crap and the toilet like won't flush. It's like like every few years he's like a dick, and like everybody's like that dude's so based. It's like didn't this motherfucker go away like three years ago? Like why is he back? Man? Like is he it's his whatever? But and look, I mean if you if you get off I like weird like little nebucy guys like talking about how they're scared of, you know, loud noises in the guiam, I mean, if that's what gets you hard, I mean, okay, fine, but but he just don't like hit me up and say that. Like this guy is like more right wing than KODRIANU when he's like, you know, slaying stripper ass and it's like a ten foot dick and he's like the greatest man of her lip because it's it's just really cringing lame and I leave respect for you when you say that, and also that means like I won't hang out with you. If you say that kind of thing, you're fired. And it's like saying that. It's like saying that like you like Metallica or something. It's like, look, okay, you I like it's like I love you, man, but you're like a fucking faggot. We can't hang out. What I mean, not you. You know what I'm saying. You're not a fagget. You're my dear front. All right, yeah, well this is turning into I think a good thing, man, like if uh.
Speaker 2: You know, well, you know it's crazy. I'm gonna see you later because you're gonna be on the OGC live stream.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, filling in later this evening everybody like on LGC because I'll just see it to my dear friends, man, and they're kind enough to include me and stuff, and they invited me to chill on their stream tonight. So yeah, you can catch me there again if you didn't get enough of my polemic here. But as it may, I am back in the saddle. I'm gonna drop you. I realized I owe everybody knew mind phase or content it will be forthcoming in the next four or five days of promise, and uh yeah, thank everybody. I got a lot of really kind feedback on the road and then subsequent then, like I said, I I didn't mean to make it a concern, but I realized I didn't look well or feel well when I dropped a sit rep, and people will send a lot of love and genuine concern and then made me feel very west But uh yeah, all right people, I'll I guess I'll be back. Yeah, and I about five hours in ODC and we'll reconvene on this stream in a week, all right, they have everybody.
Speaker 2: Lady, have you Nip