Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine.
Speaker 2: The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin himself.
Speaker 3: Well, it is my privilege and great honor to be with you today because long ago I answered my chosen calling and talent, which is really all about giving help and assistance to people who find themselves sick and or infirm. It's awesome to feel or participate in a radio health talk show like this to help people, not only those who are ill or infirm, but those who want to stay healthy and want more information so they don't get sick in the first place. That's what the Doctor Bob Martin Show is dedicated to, helping you to become your own best doctor most of the time. Now we can get started with that conversation. Should you have a health related quagmire going on right now, a problem, some type of a health challenge that you're grappling with and you need to ask someone, maybe be a licensed physician like myself, about your scenario and how to overcome it. I'm here for you and I'll do my very best to help you out. All you have to do is just wind me up. You ask, how do you wind me up? Well, you do that through our Doctor Bob Martin's Show caller hotline phone number. It's toll free nationwide. Here it is eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two. That number gets you into the show so that you can ask a question about your health. And when you hear my voice answer the phone, I will ask you to simply state your first name, the city in which you're calling from, in state, and your question or your health related comment. Make it as brief as you can, making it fair for everyone else trying to get into the show and have their question answered. That number again one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. And of course the extension of this radio show is and always will be the Doctor Bob's Show on the Internet. My website doctor Bob dot com. Spell out the word doctor dctoor bob dot com. There you'll find health from around the health news from around the globe. You've got all the social media platforms you can sign up and follow me on so that you have all the things that we're going to be talking about and you'll know about them before we even talk about them. Little teasers there. And of course the podcast library other shows that you may have missed and you can hear them or this one all over again. All right, We're going to start this hour with a topic that I think needs to be spoken about more often. I have mentioned it on this radio show. Oh gosh, so many times over the years we've been doing this show. We are the long running and largest radio health talk show on the weekend in America today in large part thanks to you. Appreciate you so much for that. But the topic I am so wanting to talk about, and the one that I will bring up when callers call in, and I believe this particular therapy will help, is something called HBOT. The abbreviation's HBOT stand for hyper baric oxygen therapy, and I want you to recognize the health benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Now, you may have some recollection of somebody in a picture lying down or sitting in a tank that looks like a mini submarine and there's a little porthole there and they're looking out or you can see them. That is what a hyperbaric oxygen tank or chamber looks like. HBOT, or hyperbaric oxygen therapy, is a treatment that involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber. The primary purpose of this therapy is to enhance the body's natural healing processes by increasing oxygen levels in the bloodstream. This is accelerating oxygen intake, helping tissues that are deprived of oxygen, and a lot of people are and don't even know it, especially people who have injuries or they've had some surgical procedure. The treatment is used in various medical settings to promote recovery from all kinds of different conditions, such as non healing wounds, as in the case of diabetics that have these wounds that just won't heal, or somebody else that has a sore or a wound that just won't heal over time, radiation injuries, infections, and other circulatory problems. I am a major fan of hyperbaric oxygen therapy because I have recommended it to some very severe cases in my own practice this career and have seen literal miracles with it. But in a conventional medical setting, HBOT or hyperbaric oxygen therapy is mostly used in severe burns or wounds or diving injury, often known as the bins. One of the most common uses of hyperbaric oxygen therapy is, like I said, treating wounds, particularly caused by diabetes and vascular issues, and by flooding the bloodstream while you're sitting in this chamber with oxygen. This hyperbaric oxygen helps increase circulation to the area i e. Blood supply carrying the nutrients there to encourage faster healing. It does, and it works remarkably so. Patients who are dealing with, for example, these persistent wounds that don't respond to traditional treatments often experience significant improvement when they obtain or sit into this chamber where it forces additional oxygen into the bloodstream that you otherwise can't take in just through breathing. And I mean it absolutely reduces the complications of these people who just can't seem to heal properly and are at risk of, for example, these infections that happen with these MRSA infections and staff infections. Especially if somebody loses their circulation or they have a diabet metic situation or some vascular problem, they end up in at risk for amputation. There are fifty thousand people, fifty thousand yeah, patients a year that have amputations as a result of these sores and infections that don't heal. In the case of diabetes, you don't want that. It's terrible. The other part of hyperbaric oxygen therapy is that it reduces inflammation, another important benefit. Inflammation obviously is important in the but when it's overwhelming the system, you gotta tampa down, and conditions like arthritis, traumatic brain injuries like concussions post surgical recovery that you see inflammation in that impairs healing. With this hyperbaric oxygen therapy saturation into the blood, it helps control the inflammation Tampa down, providing relief from pain and swelling. And this reduction in inflammation can also prevent long term damage in chronic conditions, improving your overall quality of life. I have seen literal miracles using it, especially with people who have brain injuries. HBOT therapy is also recognized as a potential treatment for people who have strokes. My accountant's wife, years and years ago, she went into her health maintenance organization on her way to vacation. She was headed for a vacation and people were pressuring her to get a flu shot, so she succumbed. She went into the health maintenance organization. I won't name their name because I think highly of them. They do other good things. But she had a flu shot. Now she has a history of asthma. She took the flu shot and within twenty four hours she had a bad reaction to the flu shot because it has things in it that may not be good for her. Can you say methyl mercury and other things well, she had an adverse reaction. She ended up having a severe breathing problem as a result of flu shot. She went down, her husband called the an ambulance nine to one to one. They got there, she was already blue, and rushed her to the emergency room and she had, according to the doctors who examined her, had some level of brain damage based on the CT scans and all the diagnostic workup. And they subsequently told my accountant, his wife that she would not walk, she would not talk, she would not work again. And he called me crying on the phone. I said, look, his name is Richard. I said, Richard, you need to get Helen as soon as she can into a hyperbaric oxygen therapy facility to get treatments. She may need ten, she may need twenty, she may need forty treatments. But getting that oxygen into her system and into her brain will help her brain heal much better than if she doesn't do it. He did so, and they went in and had like forty treatments, and within a year she was back in his office working, walking, talking, with minimal problems. So, if you know anybody who's had any kind of brain injury, I don't care what it strokes, cerebral palsy, whatever it may be, hyperbaric oxygen, consider it. This stuff is amazing and natural. I'm Doctor Bob Martin. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a good eye as we lie there to say, anything's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: And a healthy welcomer, welcome back to this hour at the Doctor Bob Martson's Show. We're gonna introduce you to a special guest very shortly here to discuss a topic that I think you haven't heard before. A topic of a very important fatty acid abbreviated as p e A. P e A stands for palmetto ethanolamide. Now you don't need to remember all of that technical stuff. Just p e A is the initial to it. It is produced in the body, but not often enough to help with a number of health related conditions and win you supplement with PEA the nutritional supplement. It has the ability to reduce body pain and inflammation, improve joint health, ihealth, sleep, and a whole host of other issues. Will introduce you to our special guest on that topic. Stand by for that. But I also want to remind you that we have a doctor Bob Martin Show caller hotline for you that you can call in and ask a question about your health or the health of somebody else anytime you would like, nationwide. Here's that number. Jot it down. Hope you don't need it just this minute and you're doing really good, but if you do, or you know some of it who needs a little bit of help with their health, here's the caller hotline into the Doctor Bob Martin's Show. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two, eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two one eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two, and of course, the website where you'll stay in touch with yours truly always over at doctor Bob dot com, where you'll find the podcast library. Those are recordings of past shows. You'll also find the social media platforms you can follow me on Instagram, x, LinkedIn, and news from around the globe constantly posted up there doctor Bob dot com. All right, let's entro issue our very special guest right now to talk about that supplement you should know more about, called pea. We're joined by Terry Lemron. He is a natural health expert with over fifty five years of experience. Terry is a much sought after speaker and accomplished author. Terry shares his wealth of experience and knowledge in health and nutrition through social media, newsletters, podcasts, webinars, and personal speaking engagements. His books include Seven Keys to Vibrant Health, Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement, fifty plus natural secrets Proven to Change your Life, and his latest publication, Discovering Your Best Health, How to Improve your Health at Any Age. Terry's weekly radio program, Terry Talks Nutrition, airs locally in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Saturday and Sunday mornings at eight am Central Time, and is available online through his educational website at Terry Talks Nutrition dot com. Terrytalksnutrition dot com. His continual dedication energy and zeal are part of his ongoing mission to improve the health of America. And we are honored to have him back on the show. And I want to welcome back Terry lemeron. Good day to you.
Speaker 5: Terry, well so welcome. Thank you very much for having me on. I should like to help you health change people's lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for carving out of time out of your very very busy schedule. Terry. Let's begin with that. Now, I sort of said and talking about pea because it does have one of those you know, technical chemical names behind it, and people don't need to worry about that, just pea when they hit the health food store once they learn about this amazing fatty acid. Now you have talked a lot on the show in the past about the benefits of curcumin for pain relief and inflammation. But you have a new suggestion for pain. That's this pea that I described. Can you tell our audience what is pea? And do you mean like green peas?
Speaker 5: I guess not, but I'll tell you what. It's far better than green peas, and it's all natural. It's not something like over the counter drugs where I like iberpropone or titanol, and you might want to use those for the same condition. But now that you know about a natural product called p you can use that and have no side effect. When you use iberprobone or titanol, you're causing liver damage, you're causing kidney damage, you're causing damage the stomach. There is no damage, no side effects to pea. It's an all natural supplement. It's actually made from fat in our body and it's also made from fat that's found in the food that we eat, like meat, like butter, like cheese, eggs. Another good source and this is a fatty acid called palmetic acid, and it makes the pea. So we can eat the food that provide the pea naturally or we can take it by a supplement which now is available in the United States. And this is something that really reduces the swelling and the pain. You know, it's different than crocumin, and they both work, but they both work in a different form of mechanism of action. They both work on different genes in the body. So that's ideal would be an ideal supplement to take a combination of crocuman and pea. That would be a wonderful way to hit more of the genes and more of the pathways in the body that deal with pain. And so this is a way to get rid of pain or to get pain reliefish say, and recovery and mood as well. Most people are dealing with pain depression, which are so common today, and this relieves both of them very very accurately. So you have relief of acute and chronic pain, better physical recovery from injuries and intensive workouts and surgery, reduces systemic information as well. Strength of the immune response improves moods, focus, cognitive function, and reduces depression and anxiety as well. This is a very very important product, especially for any kind of nerve damage like TMJ or Parkinson's disease, or any other neurological diseases like MS or some of the other conditions that are also associated with these kinds of neurological conditions. But it's very very safe, there's no known side effects. You can use it as you like. Usually the science has been using around three hundred or six hundred milligrams daily. I've worked with a doctor in Canada. He is a pain specialist at one of the hospitals in Vancouver, and he's been working with over a ten thousand patients that are using PE and getting unbelievable results. And he likes to combine actually for human and PEE together and getting very very excellent results. And most of his patients are doctors that can't get rid of the pain because they're all using drugs. They are using the over the counter drugs, they're using very prescription drugs. But this is a very good way to get rid of the pain. Believe pain, especially if it's nerve damage. Some people like what neuropathy would be another condition that would be very very beneficial using pain using pee rather. So these are all good conditions to use p anytime without any known side effects.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest with us, Terry Lemmeron. He is an accomplished nutritionist and health researcher, author and also has his own radio talk show you can check out at terrytalksnutrition dot com. Now we have talked on the show because our audience recognizes fatty asses and the fatty asses those vital parts of our cell membranes, helping to provide structure and supporting interactions between cells. They are important, and it is fascinating to me that this particular one there's just not enough of it. I mean, we definitely need it, and I am so glad Terry, that you brought up the subject of the potential problem associated with people taking non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs. I mean, when you look at the stats on that, it's pretty frightening. Twenty thousand people minimum die each year as a result of taking drugs over the counter for pain and inflammation, as directed. It's a scary thing. Yet people don't get reminded of that enough. And I'm so glad to know and have you share with us that our audience has an option here, a natural, science based option of taking a nutritional supplement. And folks, if you are going into a health food store to find this, it's just just remember what Terry said. P. It's actually abbreviated PEA. There's a supplement called PEA Healthy Immune Response. That's what you're really looking for. PEA or P for short Healthy immune response by Terry Naturally Vitamins. Now, this can be found nationwide in health food stores, or if you wish, you can also go over to Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com, Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com, or call the company for more information. After this interview at eight six six five nine eight five four eight seven, we'll be right back. Are you waiting on a line? Next take?
Speaker 5: Are you waiting for the perfect night? Are you waiting to the time? Is night by up?
Speaker 2: Don't you want to learn to deal with don't you want to take the wheeldest stan?
Speaker 3: Don't you beat another man?
Speaker 5: Why? Wait? What are you in? Fun?
Speaker 3: And I welcome you back to this hour the Doctor Bob Martin Show. You happen to be listening to the largest and longest running nationwide radio health talk show in America, and we are growing by leaps and bounds thanks to you telling other people to tune into this radio show. And if you haven't done so lately, the simple way to do that is simply jot down the call letters of the station you're listening to right now, the frequency on the dial, whether it's an AM or FM radio station, time of the day, and just tell as many people as you can, maybe your loved ones, your neighbors, your friends, your co workers, anybody you want to feel healthy and be happier so they can tune in and take advantage of all this great information and our special guests, like the one we have on the line right now, Terry Lemron, a nutritional research scientist, author and radio talk show host, talking and bringing to us a topic that I guess that you probably have not heard of yet, and if you're just tuning into the program, we're discussing a very important fatty acid, A fatty acid that is abbreviated pea, but it's really you can pronounce it p as in green peas if you want to remember it that way, It's pretty easy to do. PEA healthy immune response, that's the's someone what we're talking about, and how it helps the body to marshal against and fight back against inflammation and pain and all kinds of other health related issues that arise as a result of unbridled and out of control pain. Now, nobody wants pain, nobody wants inflammation, but we have to have a certain amount of it in order to have a functional immune system. However, when pain runs chronic in the human body over time and is not managed correctly and safely, things can be initiated, things can start and get out of control. And that's why we ask Terry Lemeron to be with us today as a guest to explain to us that there is an escape patch for many of you just need to go get it and get started on it and experience what so many people have and that is the benefit of PEA healthy immune response by Terry naturally vitamins. Let's get back to that conversation with our special guest. Now, Terry, let's go through what kind of pain and inflammation you know about, and the science is showing that the p helps to reduce or remove.
Speaker 5: Almost any kind of pain relief that you're looking for. It can be back pain, it can be headaches, joint pain, almost any kind of pain you can think of that might be plaguing you or are causing you discomfort, and it works very, very nice. And I'm really glad you brought up the inn sets. Because n sads are sold over the counter, they're not out of prescription, so I think a lot of people feel well. They must be very safe then because the doctor doesn't have to monitor them, doesn't have to write out a prescription for them. So they go into a drug store and they buy as bigger bottles they want. They can buy four or five bottles that they want. They can take as much as they want because nobody is monitoring them. But when you think about it, Todalinol is the one. It's a major number one destroyer of the liver. It causes more liver damage, more liver transplants than any other drug on the market. Now, this is something you can take as much as you want and there's nobody there to monitor you or to take care of it or do if you have many side effects. But you could damage the liver and you do not even know it until it's too late. Can get damage to a large percentage of the liver before that. Any symptoms that you can guide yourself to know that something's wrong with the liver and then you seek consultation from a position. But I'm so glad that we can talk about taking noise off the market. I think they should also be on a prescription because they can cause so much damage before you know it. And people can buy as many as they want, as much as they want, They can take as much as they want. Nobody there is to guide them and how much damage they cause. Where you have something like pepa, it has no side effects. It's a natural product. It's made from eggs or found and eggs found in butter, found in meat, pound and cheese, so it's a natural substance made from another type of fatty acid. So it's a fatty acid in itself, and it has permitious benefit. And one thing too that is very very interesting. After COVID nineteen, a lot of people still have a lot of symptoms and signs that they are struggling with because now they have a condition called long COVID Because the infection is over, but they have side effects that are lasting. And I just ran into a physician, doctor Jacob Titelbaum, who's a medical doctor who is one of the top experts in the world on chronic fatigue in fibromyalgia, and he is so excited that he is on the market now today because he said that is one of the best things to treat long COVID. So if you're struggling with long COVID, you could be joint pain, it could be all kinds of headaches, it can be extreme chronic fatigue that you just can't get your arms around it to eliminate it. And p is one of those major factors that can help you eliminate the conditions of long COVID.
Speaker 3: Oh so true, doctor Jacob Titlebaum, you mentioned him. He's an outstanding, excellent doctor and MD actually a neighbor of mine. Good guy. You're right, Terry, because when I was in practice, I had the opportunity and the privilege of assisting thirty thousand patients over my career, and I can't tell you how many of those patients came in, Terry who were on a boatload of NST drugs, whether it be ibuprofen, motron or a leave Napperson or the active ingredient entile on all aceta, manafor or just aspirin, and not realizing that their stomach pain, their fatigue, and their rebound pain often was caused by the very drugs they were taking, and they didn't realize and that we would do blood tests on them and say, my gosh, how long have you been taking the ibuprof and your kidneys are about ready to stop here based on your blood testing all that I just thought that was just low back pain. Oh, it was unbelievable. So this is going to be a game changer in my opinion, because so many people, if they only knew that there was a safe, viable option that was based on science was available, and they knew that it was available, they would act upon it. And this is exactly why talk radio Terry Lemrond is so powerful. And I know you know that because you too have your excellent radio show there in the Green Bay area and your writing. We so appreciate that. Now, folks, if you're looking for pea or P for short, when you go to the health food store, whatever health food store that you have, just ask them for PEA Healthy Immune Response. That's what it is. PEA Healthy Immune Response by Terry Naturally Vitamins. But if you can't find it in your store, they can certainly get it for you. That's a good thing, so it's convenient for you. But there's also the option of hitting Terry's excellent website at Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com Terry Naturalivitamins dot com or for questions that you may have, because I know there are going to be people who are going to be curious about this and want to ask follow up questions beyond this interview, and that's fine with us because they'll take those questions over at Terry Naturally Vitamins. They do have a toll free line for you to call. Maybe you need to be directed to a store, but you can find that also on the website. But if you have questions, you can certainly call their number at eight six six five nine eight five four eight seven eight six six five nine eight five four eight seven or Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com. For PEA otherwise abbreviated or short p as in greenpeas, that's how you'll remember it p Healthy Immune response. It is fantastic and so many people are benefiting by it and being extricated from risky or toxic drugs. We'll come back with our special guest, Terry lemeron after these messages. Stay tuned. You're listening to the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 4: So I'm a bush of this number, Simon. They have one never singles I today.
Speaker 3: We're so glad that you decided to join the show today by tuning in to the Doctor Bob Martin Show. I'm Doctor Bob. I have a special guest. We'll get back to our special guest momentarily. I also want to remind you that we have a Doctor Bob Martin Show call her hotline phone number that you can call into the show and ask a question about your health. You will hear me actually answering the phone, and I'll ask you to state your first name, first name only, the city and state that you're living in or calling from, and your question your health question or if you would like to make a health related comment, you can do that as well. Here's the number toll free. You may not need it just this moment, and I hope you don't because you're feeling fantastic. But if you do, or you know somebody who needs a lifeline, needs to have a question answered. I'm here for you, i am here for them, and I'll do my very best. That phone number is eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two gets you into the Doctor Bob Martin Show Caller hotline to ask your important question. Remember, the only bad health question is the one you're not asking, So call that number and tell doctor Bob where it hurts. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two or the website for all things healthnews and otherwise at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor if you're just tuning into the program. Our special guest is natural health expert, author and radio talk show host and research scientist Terry Lemron. Terry Lemron has a website you should know about Terry talks nutrition dot com Terry talks nutrition dot com. And we are on a topic that I don't I would guess that most people don't know about. They just haven't heard about this amazing fatty acid nutritional supplement called palmetto. That's where you got to learn to express and I guess learn these chemical terms, which is an easy palmetto etha nolamide. But you don't have to worry about that. I already did all the heavy tongue lifting for you. You have to know is it's pea for short. Some people just call it p It's a nutritional supplement. Our bodies make small amount of it, but not enough, and we get it through foods but never enough. Especially if you're grappling with or struggling with pain and inflammation or some condition that your body just cannot overcome. You take a supplement to help assist it to get over and back into balance again. PEA Healthy Immune response by Terry naturally vitamins. That's what you're looking for, all right. Back to our special guest, Terry lemerons, Terry, how do you recommend the PA healthy immune response be taken? Is it well absorbed? Should it be taken like with meals or after meals? And does it need to be taken like many times throughout the day or can you just take it all at once?
Speaker 5: Well, you can take it throughout the day. I think it's better when you stretch it out, and it's only better when you take it with a meal, because there's additional flats like meat or eggs, or butter or cheese or some other kind of food that's heavy in fats that will help to increase the absorption. But I think many people are wondering, Wow, this sounds to be too good to be true. But you know what it is. Here as the clinical study from a clinic that use up to twelve hundred milligrams daily and you could even go higher. To the doctor I talked about at Vancouver Hospital in Vancouver, they were using up their twenty four hundred milligrams, but starts slow to see where you go maybe three hundred milligrams twice a day, then you want to bump it up a little bit. But by using twelve hundred milligrams a day for two weeks was able to reduce the pain by thirty to fifty percent. And in some of the cases in this study, pe reduced pain by fifty percent in just one week. They were also found that PEA could be recommended alongside medication. If you're on medication and you don't want to go off the medication and your doctor doesn't much as to go up your medication, you can still use PEE along with your medication and otherwise just use it as as a standalone supplement. But it works, it works, and that's all. That's all that we need to know. That these studies are starting to prove that P is so so valuable with no known side effects. And that's what I like about.
Speaker 3: It, ladies. And don't what we're talking about pea P for short, pea healthy immune response by terry natural vitamins. I mean, what would it be like, folks, if your stomach got relief from those in said drugs that are irritating it. Because every time you swallow let's just say, an aspirin and ibuprofen or motorn is just a gigantic form of that. If you will, just an extra strength, if you will, every time you risk and who want nobody wants pain. I get that it is important sometimes, especially if you're in pain. You get a trauma, you get a broken bone, you come out of a dental office and your mouth is just throbbing or something happens, and you need pain because you need to sleep or function. But yet you get onto these drugs and they cause just so many risks. Take it over the long haul and a lot of people stay on them for a long period of time, whether it be asked for an ibuprofen to see the metafit and eventually the organs and glands and cells of the body take it on the chin. You don't want that. Look for PEA Healthy Immune Response by Terry Naturally Vitamins in finer health food stores nationwide. You can also go to Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com, Terry Naturalivitamins dot com, or go to their website. That's their website, or you can call them directly. Eight six six five nine eight five four eight seven Terry Lemron, I want to thank you so very much, sir for taking time out of your busy schedule to join us to talk about pea healthy immune response otherwise known as P and you take good care, sir. We look forward to having you back on the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Doctor Bob. It's a pleasure to be with you.
Speaker 3: All right, Doctor Bob Martin, back with you and our final segment of this hour, But don't go anywhere. We've got a lot left. I want to thank our special guest in the last few segments of this hour, Terry lemeron from Terry Naturally Vitamins bringing us up to speed on the latest greatest breakthrough in pain and inflammation using a natural fatty acid supplement that's now available in health food stores called PEA. The chemical name for you PhDs out there and people chemists who are looking for it or want to know more about it. It is pronounced palmetto etha no lamide, palmetto ethololamide. Say that six times in a row. Pea. That's the supplement and the of course, the supplement we were talking about is pea Healthy immune response by Terry Natural Vitamins. Now, speaking of supplements, the good folks over at Wakhanaga of America, the makers of a wide variety of quality kyolic supplements, they some time ago, months and months ago, order they order these samples of their products to give out at conventions and to give to people at the events they're doing. They ordered way too many of them. Apparently somebody messed up on the numbers and they have an oversupply. So they called us and said, hey, doctor Bob, are you are you thinking that your audience would enjoy free nutritional supplements if we provided them? And I said, heck yes, what do you got, he said. How about the cardiovascular formula, Yes, yes, how about the immune formula, We'll go with that. How about this stress and fatigue relief formula. Yes, you can send those and we will recommend our audience go to the website and basically ask for them and for the taking. So if you want those formulas for your health or your immune system or to battle stress and fatigue, simply go and get them free plus free money saving coupons for other supplements. Their website is Kyo lic ky o l i C dot com Forward Slash Radio. It's simple Kyo lick ky o l i C dot com, Forward Slash Radio. And to qualify you, to make sure you're legit coming from the Doctor Bob Martin Show, simply check the box Doctor Bob Martsen and they will send them out no obligation whatsoever. I mean, where can you get free supplements anyway I ask or money saving supplement, Well, it's at kyolic ky l C dot com Forward Slash Radio all right now. Also the extension of this radio show is my website. That's where you'll find all the breaking news that we gather from around the globe. And don't forget also, should you have a health question about yourself or somebody else, that's why we provide the Doctor Bob Martin Show caller hotline phone number. That number to remind you again, jot it down eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two, or the website Doctor Bob spelling out the word doctor doctor Bob dot com. All right, stay with us,