Speaker 1: All right, welcome back. In joining us now is Jack Lawson, and he's been a frequent guest of ours. He has an excellent publication. I love this, this two volume civil Defense Manual book. He only does it as a book because when everything when the ex commit hits the balloon and it pops, then you're not going to be able to get this stuff online. But it is excellent information, and you can see online right now. You can see some samples of some stuff he's got for free. A chapter about how to make sure that you get water and preparation that you can make to that's one of the most important things, if not the most important thing. You can't survive very long without water. So he focuses on that. He's got a free chapter there. He's got some other free chapters. You can get an idea about how thorough and comprehensive the information is.
Speaker 2: But the books are worth their weight in gold.
Speaker 1: We've got them, and I've had other people who've contacted me after they got them. It's great to have you on, Jack, Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's always my pleasure, David.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: David. I wanted a comment about your earlier conversation and your presentation of the AI how to wipe a baby's tail end and putting poop on a balloon. I know who did that. That was my college child psychology professor was I just about got kicked out of the class because right during the middle of this class, about a month then, I said to her, I said, do you have any children? She said no. I said, well, how can you be teaching a child psychology class? And she went ballistic on me, and she tried to contain herself, but she lost her cool, and of course I didn't get a very good grade out of the class.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you don't have kids, they're going to take you to school and teach you how a lot of things that you didn't know.
Speaker 2: Way got this. This technology is getting it's I don't know if you ever recall about twenty years ago, when tech was starting to get big, there was a group of it people, a psychologists, psychiatrists that formed an organization advocating stopping this spread of this stuff amongst a common person and going back to hiring people by the hour with a pencil with a stenopad calculator and moving away from this. I don't know what happened to that group. But Google probably bought them.
Speaker 1: Bought them and shut them down.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, yeah, that's true. But it's just just getting out of control. I was just in a big city yesterday, a day before yesterday, and I was astounded at I watched a woman walk right off the curb and fall over. She's on her phone. This is it's just getting out of control. I went to an office and everything was on a tablet. Questions that didn't fully encompass. I didn't even understand some of the words on it, you know, the medical thing. But my god, it's just it's gotten past the point of practicality for the average berdon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has become very controlling, obsessive, and intrusive.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of people. I just don't want to be intruded upon. And it gives you know, this is this whole idea of having a dumb phone and a fax machine. Well, that's a new flex for somebody showing their authority as a boss.
Speaker 2: Because the bosses are.
Speaker 1: Demanding that everybody else be at their beck and call all the time, and this is giving them the tools. And the bigger point that the Wall Street Journal doesn't talk about is that just as this gives power to the bosses, the technology gives powers to the power to the bosses to constantly hector you or keep you working in that type of thing. It also gives all of these tech organizations the capability to constantly keep us at its beck and call, and to constantly dominate us, and to constantly surveil and control us. And that's the problem with it when the technology is no longer serving people but making servants out of us. I saw that when I first got involved in engineering, when we had mainframe computers and you know, we were all lined up waiting on this, you know, the god of the machine type of thing. Everybody is there. I'd go in at all hours of the night so that I could the lines wouldn't be as long. And you know, they have one mainframe computer and everybody is waiting on this gigantic mainframe computer. It's that kind of centralization. And we got away from that for a brief period of time with personal computers, but then they actually use those as a way to control us. So we have to be wise about how we're using it. And I think that's the key thing that's great.
Speaker 2: I also advocate I also advocate people get rid of their get rid of technology that is interfering with their life. When I say that, if they don't realize they've got kids and they're ignoring their children, and their children are ignoring them. If they don't realize that, then they're past the point of helping. But the point being this, I told you before. I threw my iPhone out the window of my car one day driving down the road, and I thought, well, that was stupid. I had to go back and find it, and it was just the thing had a mind of its own. Yeah, and I just got a lemon or whatever. But the bottom line is I found that one back and got a flip phone. Now, I noticed a lot of college kids. There was an article I read a couple months ago about college kids that are getting into college are getting rid of their iPhone and they're getting a flip phone because they're finding it's intruding too much in their studies and their ability to relate to people. That's a step forward. Yeah, but this, this technology is totally out of control. I suggest to everybody that they analyze what they're using and move away from some of it. My son limits his kids in the video games. My son has got all kinds of things for the kids to do. And I see children and homes that are absolutely the parents don't even know they're there except they follow the cord from the game controller to the child and accounts, you know. Anyway, it's it's out of control.
Speaker 1: That's smart advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I've gotten to the point now where the device that I use, I was just overwhelmed with paper. Now I would do like, you know, three four hundred pages of paper when I print the articles out, and then you know, go through and read them and keep the ones that I wanted to say in the starter David, Yeah, it started building up, and so what I wound up doing though I didn't want to. I didn't want to use a computer. I didn't want to use a laptop or even an iPad thing. So there's these these things out there. What I use is actually it only it doesn't have any Internet, it doesn't have any applications.
Speaker 2: You just write on it.
Speaker 1: And so what I do is I just transfer over the articles as PDFs and then I mark them up and there's no distraction. I don't have all this other stuff that's coming in bells and whistles and all the rest of these things. And at least that's a different facets. That's a good application. Yeah, and the applications like that. And in a sense, you know, that's like going back to a flip phone. You know, you still got the technology to let you communicate with people at a distance and all this other kind of stuff. But it's not it's not intruding on you, it's not controlling you. It's not shoving you around, and that that's the key thing. But talk a little bit about you know, earlier, one of the reasons I wanted to get you on was I was talking about what is happening in Ohio and other places earlier today I pointed out that going back to December twenty nineteen, you had thirty states, many of them Republican states. Tennessee is one of them where the governor said to President Trump, they signed a paper and said, we'll take all the refugees you got, just don't cut off our money. Because that was the thing, that you don't have to sign this, but if you don't sign it and the refugees come, you won't get any money. And so accept the refugees directly from us because otherwise I might come into another state and just come living in your house, and then you won't have access to this money. And so a lot of states, like the Wine in Ohio, the governor there as well as mayor's in Ohio, said yeah, give us all the refugees you want, because they're going to come with a lot of federal welfare money and Medicare payments and all the rest of this stuff. And we want that money. And so this is now blowing up in our face. And so what do we do? What would you tell people? Advice from civil defense manual?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me first give a brief introduction of myself. I was in the American Air Force. I've been on an extremely large police board, second largest one in the name. I judged officers when I used deadly force. I was a real estate broker for a number of years of big city. I've got a background that's varied. I was a welder, long and shorter thing in the Air Force. I armed in disarmed nuclear weapons as a part of my Air Force Specialty code of work. Then I went from that to I've had a construction company. I was raised in a construction company in a farm family in the Midwest. Sickens me to I had no idea. I've got some lunatics in my family back in Minnesota, my birth state. I don't go so much by my birth data. I go by conception date that's estimated. But I really believe that God puts a spirit into the formation of a child at conception. That's my belief. I am against abortion, with the exception of extreme situations. I went from all of that up to I was in the Foreign Legion in Africa for two and a half years. I was in an anti terrorist unit. I've experienced a lot of Africa living in Africa, not just visiting it. So the bottom line of the whole thing is when you go back to ask me what people should do in places like Springfield, good God, get to know your neighbors, organize yourselves, you know. And I'll just tell people that I'm still miffed by the fact that we have twenty some governors. They're Tino's TNOs traditionalists in name only. They are politicians. I guess politicians. That's a dirty word to me, but it just astounds me. Living in Africa, the Africans were wonderful people. I loved going in the bush. I've eaten meals in their calls, which are MutS, quite extensive ones too. They're very caring people. I'm talking in generalities about tribes, the very caring people. There's a few things we can learn from them. They have their legal system. The country is in and controlled eighty percent of it, and tribal trust lunes. Their legal system has been passed down by voice and by action for thousands of years. Their legal system has no other precedent that overrides it. When you're dealing with the African situation of somebody possibly stealing someone's cow. They've got prescribed rules that they go by. They don't have well, so and so did this previously, and that has a precedent like we do in our court system. All of that aside, and as good a people as they are, put them in the city and bring them into your house and they will literally stand up and straddle a sink. I've watched it and urinate in a sink. They don't have a concept of the civilization that we live in. Very very much different. Good people. But when you bring these people in the diasphoria of these people as slaves all over the world, particularly in Brazil and Haiti. These tribal instincts from Africa have not lost them. They're different then, they have a different thought process, they have a different concept of time. Down in Mexico, you say Manya, no, Maniana will do it tomorrow. In Africa, they don't even have that. They just can't think past the end of the day. And I'm not belittling them as people. I'm telling you this is the way they are. I've had somebody said, oh, you're a racist. No, I'm not a racist. I'm a realist. I said, you haven't been five hundred miles from home, so don't start telling me about the rest of the world. I've lived in it. And of course this person's educated and they had books on this and.
Speaker 1: Whatever books on it. They're not experiencing that. Well, that's the key thing.
Speaker 2: People are different. People are different. It just shocks me that they've moved from what I understand somewhere around twenty thousand people into the sanctuary city of Springfield, Ohio. Sixty thousand people, the majority of which I guess are black people there, and the black people are terribly upset with what's going on there.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, and that's the thing when when we look at it in the Bible, it doesn't make distinctions based on people's skin color. What it talks about is nations, tongues and tribes, languages, political borders, and culture. And the people, the black people who are Americans in Ohio have a totally different culture than the people were coming in from Haiti, and different religions, different norms and everything. But what they want to do. And the reason is another reason why I think it's so many people all at once, is because the government, our government, all of the Western governments want conflict in chaos. They want this clash of societies. They don't want to bring in one or two people. As a matter of fact, the young black woman who said something on Twitter and it got retweeted by Elon Musk and now pretty much everybody has seen it. But she said, my father came from Haiti in the nineteen fifties is by himself and basically he was either Christian or he became a Christian, but he was part of the culture, the religion in America. These people are being brought in and just dumped cold turkey, and there's no assimilation, there's no training as a matter of fact, it's going the other way. As I point out, you got a guy with a story. He says, I don't want anybody that can only speak American. I want people going to speak speak English. I want people going to speak Creole or speak Spanish or whatever. If you only speak English, I can't hire you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's that type of thing. That's what they want to do. They want to create that kind of conflict and having people from different countries erasing the borders and then having a conflict over language, over culture and things like. That's what they want because they want chaos.
Speaker 2: I think, yes. I think in addition to that, I think they want to lower America down. And mostly because we've been a very very progressive nation. I think we've been used in wars. I'm totally against all of these wars we're getting in. Yeah, and I've been in wars, and I've seen the bodies and the parts of bodies, and tell peop people see that. They can wave the flag all they want, but they're not looking at the realism of what happens these people born of have a black nephew in my family. I love this kid.
Speaker 3: I won't go into his background but he's he's has a different sexuality, but he's one of my favorite he's a good person as much as it's a conflict.
Speaker 2: He's a Christian with his life child. But the longest short of thing is is my sister got him out of a ghetto and raised him. Now, if you bring somebody over here in our orientals my family brought over here raised, they're totally different. You bring somebody it's an adult age from a foreign country into this country and that thought process that I talked about earlier, that's in them from their culture and their concept of time and their thought process that comes with them, and it does not mesh with what we think about in this country. They on a totally different plane of thought than we are. Why do I know this? I lived with them, I talked to them. They're wonderful. I drank a lot of beer with the Africans. They had seven days shub goog beer. When I was a drinking man, I would set around and drink with these guys. There might be a mouse floating in the fifty five gallon drum of beer, but you know, you just drank this stuff and kill anything anyway. So, but they're different, raised here and different, and I welcome anybody into this country. I don't care what their color is, and I've learned that from my family. I do care about their ideology, and I do care about they are how they are to me and other people.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the culture, you know, and I know, you know, back in the late nineties, I was very concerned about the direction of the America is going, especially if I look when I looked at what happened with Waco and Ruby Ridge and things like that, It's like, you know, we need to have some kind of a backup plan and maybe even horrible, Yeah, maybe move out of the country. We went to New Zealand and even though you know, English speaking and everything, we went down, we took a trip there. Everybody was very nice, but just realized I would never really fit into that culture. And so, you know, that's the type of thing that you as you talk about when you immigrate as an adult. There's certain things that are just kind of ingrained, and they want to exploit that with these open borders. They want to bring people in in large groups so that we have a kind of anarchy. Anarchy is not that you don't have any orders that you've got multiple power centers and multiple cultures that are fighting each other and all the rest of the stuff. That's what they do want. That's the way that they're going to control with a divide and a conquer. So, as you point out, the real issue is knowing your neighbor getting to and you've got a lot of tips in your book about the pitfalls about that. You know how to organize without making it look like you're some kind of a threat to the FBI, so they're going to try to set people up or the other. Just the just general advice about when you start trying to put together people and organize people in a neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. So one of the first things I say in the book is you are not a militia in organizing your neighborhood for self defense. And I do it under what I call an area tactical proactive defense. I've got this all spelled out. It's in Layman's terms. You read this, and if you've got an understanding of what that is, you can implement it. People need to get to know their neighbors. Walk out of your house tomorrow Saturday, go over and bang on your neighbor's door and introduce yourself. That's a first start, and just tell them, look, you know, we've been living next to each other for five or fifty years or whatever, and most people just don't even know their neighbor. Get to know your neighbors and encourage them to get to know the neighbors. I can guarantee that people in Springfield, they're probably doing something like this right now out. A guy in Minneapolis wrote me a letter and told me that after they burned the commercial centers down next to him, they came into their neighborhood. One of them had a Molotov cocktail. Now, that'll burn your house right down. It's very hard to put out. It's literally an aerosol bomb. Wow, and Molotov cocktails thrown into somebody's house. Get out of your house because it's going to burn it out. You're not going to stop it without a fire department there. Get to know your neighbors. It's critically important. The second thing is get the family shotgun out of the closet. You're a neighborhood guardian to be out in the street, not just in front of your house, to keep people from coming down the street. You're not obstructing traffic. In a situation like that, you're protecting your neighborhood. I know a lot of the legalities of this. I'm not an attorney, but in the book, it'll give you the basic information for literally all fifty states. And this is critical. People no longer do what cities were set up for. They walled in cities to not just because they're going to designate inside the wall is the commercial area. People formed by clans and tribes and race whatever. But they walled the city in to protect against outsiders. And literally that's what's going to have to happen in America. Again. I don't want to see walls, but you can have an individual with other people form an invisible defensive perimeter. You got to keep people out of your neighborhood. If they get into your neighborhood, you're done for. You cannot defend your house by yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's very true. And when we talk about the city is anything, go back and you look at the term outlaw, right, that was somebody that because of something that they had done, perhaps they were kind of ostracized by the protective community that you're talking about. They were outside the protection of the law. We don't think of it that way anymore. We think of it as somebody who violated, trespassed, committed some kind of a crime or something. But that was somebody who, for whatever reason, and it could be other reasons, was now outside the protection of that local community. And so that's the thing that we need to understand. We can't ship everything off to distant people who don't know our situation and don't care about our situation.
Speaker 2: And if we look at it, Kate find they can't run their own organizations if you're referned to the federal government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the federal government is what is the real problem. They're the ones who created the problem. We don't like to them for protection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go to what I read Michael jan You know who he is. Oh, yeah, he had an interesting article he put out the other day about cannibalism. I know cannibalism went on in Africa. It was not widespread anymore amongst most of the tribes because in the process of the colonials taking over, they brought a lot of missionaries in and converted a lot of people to Christianity. It fell by the wayside. Still goes on though in Africa. In albino. If you're blackborn white, or with blue eyes, you're a dead person because somebody will kidnap you and tell you there. Recently had a guy in South Africa, very very wealthy guy that was caught buying a albino and also the pigmies, which is a stunted growth Africa, and this goes on well. Michael Yon writes an article about it. He said, to these people, people on Springfield are going to see kids disappearing. There's just such a strong undercurrent and these illegals that are there that it's a danger to the entire society. It is. It is not us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a different culture. And yet a lot of those things like cannibalism and everything that's really working pretty hard on trying to sell that to us in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: The book is Civil Defense Manual. You can find it at Civil Defense Manual dot com. Take a look at the examples. This is an excellent resource and it is something that you need to think about to prepare for your family for food, for defense, and many other things. Thank you so much for joining us, Jack, and I want to thank you, David, thank you, and I want to thank Stella thirty nine. Thank you so much. It is so important so we take on our children's pain as parents and I will pray for your family. Thank you so much for doing that. Folks have a great way can Hopefully we'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Knight Show right now. Yeah, good job.
Speaker 5: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's a website.