Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Nine The JV Show. Good morning, Happy MLK.
Speaker 3: Day, Happy MLK Day, everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, I'm Graham. Looks like Jess is in the men's room taking number two ke again. I think we need to have an intervention with her because she needs to be able to control. You would think at her big age she'd be able to control certain things, like we're signing on the thirty seconds before she runs.
Speaker 3: The next generation. I mean, I'm only a twenty seven and a half.
Speaker 4: This next generation, they don't know this thing about like a work schedule and stuff like that. They just if their bells speaking to them, their belle is speaking to them, it's time to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: We can't say anything about it. That's an hrvie.
Speaker 2: Yep. I don't want to get sent to HR over there. But hopefully she'll be back in soon.
Speaker 4: Oh there she is, all right, she is back, She is back. Yeah, welcome. We started We started the show a little while ago. Not happy m Happy MLK day to you. Yeah, that's how she's celebrating. Straight to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: You guys tricked me.
Speaker 2: Whatever, All right, Graham, what do you want to talk about here.
Speaker 4: So the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles their version of the DMV. I wonder if they're like a more exciting, fun DMV than we have here because ours is kind of boring and oh yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: Like a night club.
Speaker 2: I told you I was there last week or the week before. The DMV and Hayward at least, Yeah, there is one happy person that works there. Really, I should have got her name to give her a shout out. She helped me and my husband and she was actually happy, bubbly smiled, super nice.
Speaker 4: That's because she just started in the All the angry customers that come through there, can.
Speaker 5: I just ask, why don't they make the DMV just look more vibrant and nice? Why is this so gray and gloomy?
Speaker 4: And it needs more of a vibe. Yeah, the DMV is not much of a vibe. It needs more aura points it does. Like give it some lively paint colors or something, and then like give all the employees like weeds so they're like happy there.
Speaker 5: I actually like that, But then they'll be like more like they'll be a little slower.
Speaker 3: They already are.
Speaker 4: Have you been to the DV they can't get any slower, get them high, so they're happy, all right. The Florida DV they put out their annual list of all the rejected vanity license plates.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys saw this, but there were some. The list is long.
Speaker 4: I am impressed that there are this many people out there trying to get something dirty put on their license plate.
Speaker 3: So like, props to you guys. But I guess it's Florida, but it might have been like a thousand things on this list. There's a big, long list. Here's some highlights for you guys.
Speaker 2: Turds, Oh my god, rejected.
Speaker 3: You cannot get turds on your license plate. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why, and who is the person house like, you know what I've always wanted on my license plate and want everybody to look at my car and see turds.
Speaker 3: Farts also on the list with the Z.
Speaker 2: Fart z You would want that, Yeah for you.
Speaker 4: I respect the person that was like, you know what, they'll catch farts with an S and I know they'll reject that. So I'm gonna spell it with a Z and see if I can slip this one pass. The people that work in Florida farts. Now, thirteen people, at least thirteen that I could find on this list, tried to get hawk tua on their license plate. Yeah, and a lot of different spellings h okhawk tua with the with the number two or spelled out to it.
Speaker 3: They're all different versions of it.
Speaker 4: At least thirteen people tried it, and the Florida DMV said, Nope, you cannot get hawk.
Speaker 3: Two on your license. Wow.
Speaker 2: I actually love that.
Speaker 4: I love that for them. I wish somebody had sneaked one through though. The JV show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine Waldony for nine, the Babes number one hit music Stage, the JV Show. I'm Selena just back in the back already.
Speaker 4: The show's only been going on for like twenty minutes that she's already back.
Speaker 3: In the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, this time, I'm joking. Last time she really was in the bathroom. Now now I'm joking she is running back in here. At least I think, just get in here.
Speaker 3: We think. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually who knows. I'm not her babysitter.
Speaker 3: When nature calls.
Speaker 4: Speaking of babysitters, Selena, I know you just canned yours recently, totally heartless. The one that you know called in sick a couple of times because she was sick. She did have a flat tire, and her grandma had passed away. Oh rip Nana. Anyways, that is just small potatoes in my mind, compared to what this babysitter did.
Speaker 3: Now listen to this.
Speaker 4: A couple says they hired a babysitter off a reputable site care dot com. I'm assuming they don't say which one. Is that where you found your person?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: And they were fully vetted on their right ye as somebody that shows up consistently, Yeah, with consistent excuses about why.
Speaker 2: The reference checked out?
Speaker 3: Why did that show up? Interesting?
Speaker 4: Well, this is that's the same place I'm assuming this couple in New Jersey found their babysitter.
Speaker 3: Now this is where things took a turn. They left for work and they're a little toddler.
Speaker 4: It didn't say how old, but I'm assuming, you know, two or three years old, because this kid was old enough to walk out of the house, which they did around twelve thirty in the afternoon. The kid walked out of the house and only once neighbors had called to report that there was a small child wandering around the neighborhood. And also the parents saw it on their nest camera, on their doorball camera. They saw their kid leave the house unsupervised without the babysitter. So they're like, uh, where the hell's the babysitter, babysitter, where are you? And they were calling this babysitter and she wasn't answering.
Speaker 3: You want to know why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: She was blacked out drunk, passed out on their couch.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: When they entered the home, she was still asleep on the couch, completely blacked out drunk. And the kid, luckily, who was fine. But this toddler had been out wandering the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: So Selima, oh my god, to me.
Speaker 4: You have a perfectly good person that's helping out in your house. And yes, their grandma died, and yes they got a flat tire, and yes they had a fever a couple different times. That's nothing compared to this. Imagine if your kids were out wandering the street while she's drunk.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you put it like that, I guess my situation wasn't so bad. But that is like worst fear. You're trusting your kids. It's somebody you're not there, you don't really know what that person is doing, but you give.
Speaker 3: Them a second chance right after that.
Speaker 4: No, just hold your booze better, like geez, you don't black out.
Speaker 3: But if like, do.
Speaker 2: They have cameras inside their house?
Speaker 3: It didn't sound like it. It sounded like just one out front, which did.
Speaker 4: I did want to ask you about that, because let's just say you had some cameras inside and this person who you fired ruthlessly, but say they were still working for you. Would you be watching the cameras. Yes, maybe they're hidden, she doesn't know about them. Would you be spying on her? Or would you tell her that there's cameras.
Speaker 2: I would tell her that there are cameras, so I could just kind of check in whenever I can watch you.
Speaker 3: Making up excuses for why you're not going to be there the next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean if I if I had a babysitter who was going to be there when I'm not there, I would have cameras. I mean, wouldn't you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Part of me would want them, right like I want to listen in and I want a spy, But part of me feels like that's an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 2: You have to take your house and your kids.
Speaker 3: I don't know you have privacy?
Speaker 2: Are you invading?
Speaker 3: You have to tell nothing there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, otherwise that's like creepy.
Speaker 2: However, what about this? So the girl that we just fired, yeah, ruthlessly, it wasn't ruthlessly.
Speaker 3: Well, her grandma, she's grieving her grandma.
Speaker 2: My son did not like her, really, Yeah. He and I didn't take it seriously because he doesn't like us half the time either. Like my husband would be like, yeah, she's trying to get him ready and put clothes on him, and he's like, I don't like you, and like yelling at her. But he says the same thing to us. So I was like, he's just being grumpy in the morning. He's always like that. I took it with the grain of salt. But we did have this thought. We're like, what if we did I don't know, put like a little recording device somewhere just to see, like, what if she is a raging B word when we're not around? What if is that not allowed?
Speaker 4: I wonder about that because there are those like nanny cam things that you hide inside of Teddy Bear and stuff like that's the thing, like people have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is it against the law?
Speaker 4: Fits in your own home, do you have to tell somebody coming into your house that they may possibly be recorded?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would want to know.
Speaker 2: Wait, we're not lawyers on the show.
Speaker 4: I would want to listen in This is like if I know, you would have to, right, I know, then you wouldn't be able to get anything done because all day long you'd be listening.
Speaker 3: Fine, one time.
Speaker 1: I caught you in the act.
Speaker 3: What'd you just call my kid?
Speaker 4: And then you go confront him and then then you fire them ruthlessly, right, but then they.
Speaker 3: Sue you of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: For nine the base number one hit music station. Happy MLK Day. Yeah, I think a lot of you guys got the day off. If you are not working and you're still listening to the JV Show.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you. You're a real one.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are real one. We're the JV Show. By the way, I'm Selina and I'm Graham.
Speaker 3: Where's huh?
Speaker 2: Don't tell me she's still in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Not a chance for a third time.
Speaker 2: She just have a bunch of beans for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Did she ever come back from the second time?
Speaker 4: I literally have not seen her with someone. We might need to send somebody in to check on her.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to check on her after this, watch.
Speaker 3: Out for the stink.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about billionaire Richard Branson's Virgin Voyages. That's his Spastic Voyage, that's his Okay, that's his cruise line, you know, Virgin Voyages. They've got a bunch of cruise ships and they're offering something interesting now. They offered this last year and they said the demand was super super high. It was an annual pass. So basically you pay an upfront fee and then anytime during the year you're like, I want to take a cruise, you can hop pick it out, hop on whichever one you want, and it's included in your upfront membership fee. Now, last year's fee was something like seventy six thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It's not cheap.
Speaker 4: You really got to be going on multiple cruises for it to be worth buying, like a one year subs cruise subscription.
Speaker 3: In other words, can do that.
Speaker 4: Rich people apparently and the demand, like I said, very strong last year, so he brought it back. Now, last year's was if you were buying a pass for this year, twenty twenty five. So now they're offering the twenty twenty six pass. So the twenty twenty five pass seventy six grand, the twenty twenty six two hundred.
Speaker 2: Grand, Oh my god, two.
Speaker 4: Hundred thousand dollars. Now you get an annual pass unlimited cruising, so you can go on as many cruises as you want during that time period.
Speaker 3: And now listen to this.
Speaker 4: It comes with quite a few other perks, namely that you get to go on a one week trip to his private island.
Speaker 3: I think it's in the Virgin's Necker Island. Have you ever heard about that?
Speaker 2: Never heard of it.
Speaker 3: You get a vacation there for one week.
Speaker 2: That's not like Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 4: I think it was at one time, but now they're probably just open and open it up to tourists and good not the Bill Clinton and his buddies anyway.
Speaker 2: Epstein or Epstein Epstein, Yeah, I said Epstein, that was stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, either way, I knew what I knew what you're getting. So you get a private trip there with like airfare and everything included as part of your two hundred thousand dollars, So like that's worth something. It's a private island that's gret to go stay there now. You get all sorts of other stuff. You get a ten thousand dollars shopping spree in the high street shops. I'm assuming those are the shops on a cruise ship, which are probably nice. A ten thousand dollars shopping.
Speaker 3: Spree, I would love that. Okay, that's nice.
Speaker 4: You get mo At champagne delivered anywhere on demand while you're on board.
Speaker 3: It's gone anytime you want.
Speaker 4: Boom, you get champagne because you are one of these unlimited cruising pass holders. Again, it costs two hundred thousand dollars. This is on Virgin Voyages. This is something they're offering up. You get a yellow leaf hammock to take home.
Speaker 2: Where the hell am I gonna put that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: I'd be nice a hammock, free champagne, and then you get a free hammock. You get a birthday upgrade to a rock Star quarters suite. I don't know what that is, but it sounds like it's nice and you get one curated and privately hosted sure Thing excursion every quarter, plus a caban at Virgin Voyages, private beach club and Bemi up to ten times a year, and you get personalized rock star robes.
Speaker 2: Just get over here.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 3: How is it now?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 3: Was it a slip and fall situation?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Were you hurt?
Speaker 5: Time studio?
Speaker 3: Was it a smell situation?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: You know, we're doing a live radio show.
Speaker 4: You just keep vanishing to the bathroom and we were about to send Selena in there to check.
Speaker 2: Out check on you. You're the one missing the show.
Speaker 4: This is a live radio show that we're doing it. Every time we checked I walked by there and I didn't see you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna latch a full investigation into this. I'm checking the cameras we need one.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Anthony for nine the JV Show. I'm Selena, and I'm thanks so much for hanging out with us. Happy MLKJ. So the fires are still raging yep in the LA area, although I feel like they're getting a better grasp on things. So yeah, don't pick up again, or at least not any time soon. But would you guys like to know how these fires have been affecting Hollywood TV shows award ceremonies. So the Critics' Choice Awards was supposed to take place on the twelfth, okay in Santa Monica.
Speaker 4: That got scrapped, missed by no one. Have you ever watched a Critics Choice Awards? Did they even air that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, is this the first year they're doing it?
Speaker 3: Sounds like it.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Not that anybody cared. It was supposed to be hosted by a Chelsea Handler though, But anyways, it got pushed back to the twenty six and now pushed back again to an unconfirmed date sometime next month. There's also a lot of movie premierees that have been scrapped. A Jy Losney movie Unstoppable. That premiere was canceled, Better Man, which I've heard not great things about.
Speaker 5: Who's in that one?
Speaker 2: Which one is that that's one with Robbie Williams but he's like a monkey.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, that one is. I've seen the preview. I saw the prev the other day.
Speaker 3: That one is interesting.
Speaker 2: There's a movie that actually just came out this week in one of The Days with Keiky Palmer and says that I actually watched that one really really bad, but that was supposed to have a big, massive premiere that got canceled. Concerts are being canceled the weekend at the Rose Bowl that got scrapped. There's also a lot of shows that have stopped Preduction, Jeopardy, Will of Fortune, Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 3: Do you mean to tell me?
Speaker 2: Every night Anatomy is still filming every night when I sit down there, that's what it says on a production pause.
Speaker 4: And every night when I sit down with my TV dinner and watch TV, you're telling me I'm watching a pre recorded Jeopardy.
Speaker 3: No wonder. I've been kicking them all right. Lately.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Kimmel has been put on pause and then we've talked about this. I don't know if we talked about I think we did. Megan Markle's new show We Love Meghan has been delayed.
Speaker 3: Who gives a fart? We don't care about that.
Speaker 2: Did you see Meghan? This was last Wednesday Thursday. There are more pictures of her out in LA and she was donating. She brought a bunch of like beauty supplies and clothes for teenage girls who lost things in the fires, good, which I love, But was this just a photo op?
Speaker 5: Everything is a photo op for them though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they probably have legit paparazzi that wait outside their house right follow them where they're going.
Speaker 3: It's like it would be hard for.
Speaker 4: Her to do something incognito, right, I assume there's a lot of press that falls.
Speaker 5: I think so more for them now. I don't know if you guys saw the picture of Ashton Kutcher, but he had one where people were like, this is for sure a paparazzi moment because he had a mask on, he had his hat on, his outfit made it seem like you could have just seen some random guy on the street. How did people know that was Ashton Kutcher?
Speaker 2: And I always wonder about those pictured.
Speaker 5: Donating or doing some sort of volunteering.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, that's a pr movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fire yup for Diddy stuff.
Speaker 3: I wonder if some of these celebs are like, thank God.
Speaker 4: Well, they'd never say thank God for the fires, but the fires have been a big distraction away from all the Diddy stuff for some of the people that were waiting for their names brought out in the Diddy stuff.
Speaker 3: It'll still happen.
Speaker 1: Interesting The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, Happy MLK dates Walthony for nine of the JV Show. I'm Selina, and I'm just what he has.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with the little twerk before worse?
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That people be acting like.
Speaker 4: They never did that before. That's according to this one woman. She's a flight attendant. You may have seen this video go viral at the end of last week. We ran out of time last week and didn't get a chance.
Speaker 3: To talk about it.
Speaker 4: But we need to talk about it because this woman, she's a flight attendant on Alaska Airlines, and she posts a little video to her social media doing a little twerk dance in her flight attendant uniform on an empty airplane, so I'm assuming she was on company time. She's saying, it's a little twerk before work. Maybe the passengers hadn't shown up yet. Do you guys, if you've watched the video, are you outraged by what she does?
Speaker 3: Because she's been terminated by Alaska Airlines.
Speaker 2: If I'm serious, I'm not outraged by this at all.
Speaker 3: They're saying, well, no, I'm not outraged by it at all.
Speaker 4: And I've watched the video and I don't think it's like anything too, you know, it's not like offensive or too graphic or something like that. But Alaska Airlines saying that employees must make it clear that your online pro files are personal, that you're not representing our company in social media, which is kind of like, you know, she's wearing the uniform and she's on the plane, so I could see how maybe the lines are getting a little blurred there and if they don't want that, I.
Speaker 2: Think this is so stupid, And a lot of the comments, because I had to go read some, they are siding with the airline, saying like, yeah, well you're in uniform at work, you are representing the company. That's something they don't want. I guess I don't think it's that big of a deal. I don't either, because I think she I think she went wrong.
Speaker 5: The fire charming anybody at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, people that are better at twerking may have been.
Speaker 2: Well maybe, but by the video, but I could see if she was in uniform and she is like spewing down the aisle saying all these awful racist things or like, right, there are other things that I get terminating somebody for, but doing a little dance. Who cares?
Speaker 4: I mean it definitely to your point, could have been way worse. But if they have a the company says it violated their social media policy, which if it did, and then it's totally up to them, right, if they want to terminate something. I feel like you could have more of a sense of humor about this and maybe a warning not now goes straight to the firing, like, hey, take this video down. You know a lot of posta stuff like that. You've been worn. You got strike one. You do not want to get to strike too. I don't know she got a fight.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: She has launched to go fundme to help cover some of her expenses, and people have mixed feelings because it's social media that have mixed feelings about her doing that as well. She had a set of goal, I think in the GoFundMe area, rather modest goal of twelve thousand dollars and when I checked on Friday out to check back again, like it had barely raised anything nine hundred bucks or something, it wasn't. I'm sure it's gone up a little bit since then.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if our job had a similar policy and we just did that awful torking last week. Yeah, you guys.
Speaker 3: That wasn't even a twerk before work. That was a twerk at work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, during and after somebody comments on that video that my tworking was all legs and not.
Speaker 3: I wasn't torking with the you know, like my twork was bad. Like I don't know how.
Speaker 2: To Graham Herbert upside Down.
Speaker 4: My name is Graham Herbert from NAPA. I don't sit in there and practice.
Speaker 2: Come back and watch it if you want to see Graham's upside down towerk It's on our Instagram. Graham, what's your insta?
Speaker 4: It's Graham Underscore nine four nine. And of course something super easy to remember.
Speaker 5: Or JV Morning Show. It's the or JV Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah follow us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Well for I'm the JV Show, I'm Selena Graham and I'm jessed. Have you guys heard of Uber eats Roulette? No? So I actually want to try this, but I don't have enough friends to that.
Speaker 3: Oh we need music for this, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, but listen to this. So it's this new viral game where you're at like a friend's house, whatever, group of friends and you all order something. And I guess it doesn't have to be Uber Eats. It could be DoorDash or wherever you order your food from. But basically everybody orders whatever they want in individually. So everyone spends like thirty to forty dollars and they order food and it can be literally anything, and then all the food starts showing up and then you just have a variety of everything and just like just random stuff. One person can order pizza and wings, so you have somebody who ordered like some pasta from Olive Garden. The other person might have ordered some like Chinese, and then you just have like everything.
Speaker 3: But why is that Uber eats roulette?
Speaker 2: And sometimes is that the roulette because sometimes people might order the same thing or something. I don't know, it's just it.
Speaker 5: Just is so doesn't explain the relutte, That's.
Speaker 3: Just what it's like.
Speaker 4: DoorDash roulette to me would be like you have the spinus, yeah, and then you blindly or you blindly order the thing that whatever it lands on or you know what I mean. As some like have you ever played credit card roulette before? At the end of a meal, I will not Why not.
Speaker 5: I would not participate in something of that sort.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: I don't want to pay everyone.
Speaker 4: But the odds are if there's if you want to out to dinner with eight couples or something, or eight friends or whatever it is, and you play credit card roulette, the odds are you're getting a free meal.
Speaker 5: No, the odds are I'm getting picked and having to pay for everybody.
Speaker 3: Like es.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're probably right, because you always get chosen for the chugwheel. But for the rest of us, there's a really good percent chance that you are not going to have to pay anything. You get a free meal. I play credit card roulette all the time. Of course it happens, but you don't want that. But the number of times if it's like if it's something you do with your group of friends, my buddies, like, we do stuff like that all the time, and so it sort of evens out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get stuck.
Speaker 4: With the bill one time or a couple of times, but then the next five times you go out for drinks or whatever, you don't pay anything.
Speaker 3: It ends up.
Speaker 4: It all kind of evens out, and it's great.
Speaker 5: What it's Selina doing this by herself and just ordering everything and then her.
Speaker 4: Reaching into the bag to the and the waiter is pulling out. Because you have the waiter or waitress pull the your server, I should say sorry. They're the ones that pull the credit card out of the bag to see who to pay, and it's just Selena's card every time.
Speaker 3: Because she's the only one. She's the only one at the meal. We also play high die By for meals.
Speaker 2: Is what's that?
Speaker 4: That's everybody has a die dice, you know, in their pocket, and then you roll and the high die bye.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: People always like what are you guys playing? We're like high die By? They're like, how do I play? I hear roll this and they hit a high number and then they have to pay for everybody's stuff. It's classic, Hi di buy, I sh try that sometimes it's fun.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you need friends for that though, Yes, where can I get yea friends? Dang it?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Magic.
Speaker 5: Matt in the mix, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: It is the wildity for nine the Bays. Wow no noise for Matt wid Yeah.
Speaker 3: Boy, nice John.
Speaker 4: That was the best mix that he's ever done. On Mlkday In twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, It's Wildy for nine, the Bays number one hit music station, the JV show I'm.
Speaker 5: Selena and I'm jeszz You guys, did you see this story about the woman that caught her husband cheating? You're not gonna believe how through a grocery store rewards program?
Speaker 2: How do you catch a man cheating through that?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, when you sign up for the rewards, a lot of the times they have all of your transactions saved right and you can access that online. So she was already suspicious that her man was cheating. She hires a PI and the PI is like, okay, do you have any rewards set up? Check that.
Speaker 2: They actually check that, like private investigators not to like check this stuff. I've never the private investigator had the idea.
Speaker 5: Then the woman goes check. Ye turns out he there were receipts or there were transactions from the.
Speaker 2: Same town case actual receipts.
Speaker 3: The receipt good one, the receipts.
Speaker 5: Of the same town that the husband's ex happened to live in.
Speaker 4: Wow, yep, oh, so they just their evidence was that he'd been shopping in a different town where the X lived.
Speaker 5: Yes, what if it was just stopping No, no, but he he was claiming to be somewhere else. He was claiming to be visiting family this whole time he's in the same town his ex lived in. Turns out he was cheating.
Speaker 3: Busted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Shut it, yeah, cut it. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Nine to Base number one hit music station. The JV Show on a Monday, not just any Monday. Happy MLK Day. You are enjoying this day off. Thank you for listening to the JV Show. Still we really appreciate you. Now, Jess, yep, you have a very important question for Graham.
Speaker 5: I do because listen, the last time that I was like, hey, Graham, hello, you're supposed to start your ears resolutions with the gym, I got hit back with I'm building a house, sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Remember that? Remember that was pretty sweetheart?
Speaker 2: Well it's from Graham. I'm just score nine four nine. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So now I'm wondering, Hey, it's Monday, we're what like two weeks in through, almost three weeks into the year, and not quite sure at this point three weeks, how is it going? Bet it?
Speaker 3: I bet it?
Speaker 4: Everybody knows when you listen Sweethearts, everybody knows when you start a new workout program, you have to start it on Monday, right. You got to start at the beginning of the week, right, Like if you missed a Monday, you don't start on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: You wait till the next Monday.
Speaker 4: Now, what had happened was I had meant to start that one Monday, but then I injured my leg and I couldn't go. And the monday before that, I had to like build a closet. I had to go get lumber from home depot and it was at the top of the rack and the forklift guy took an hour to get it down, and a long story short, there went my gym window. It closed, Okay, so then you obviously go to the next Monday. And the next Monday was when I was injured. And that that led us to today. And will I be going today? No, because today's a major federal holiday, and while the gym may be opened, I observe MLK Day and all other federal holidays. Is gym free days because it's a holiday. You don't start going to the gym on a holiday. Right now, If I don't go today, that means I'll roll it over.
Speaker 2: To Graham.
Speaker 3: The next Monday.
Speaker 2: Just say you're never going to want to end it.
Speaker 4: But you guys think that like I don't like working out or whatever. I love going to the gym. I absolutely love working out.
Speaker 3: You've known me a long time. I always go to the gym.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you don't even have Well, what about working out at home? You don't have to go to a gym.
Speaker 5: That's a good point, nobody.
Speaker 2: There's other things that you can do.
Speaker 4: You used to own a bow flex, and you and I both know that working out at home, that ain't it?
Speaker 2: Chief I mean for some but for somebody like you who loves working out so much, then do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't have the space or the setup or any equipment.
Speaker 2: You don't have the space. You have the biggest house I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I don't eat.
Speaker 2: It's empty.
Speaker 3: Dial it back. It's not empty.
Speaker 4: It's full of boxes. And maybe someday I would love to have a home gym. Actually I really would have. You looked at well, you both why are weights so expensive? They're just weights. It's just made out of metal. They're just heavy. I don't get why that stuff is so so expensive, especially because everyone buys this stuff and then never uses it.
Speaker 3: Is there a resale market I don't know about.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but we're getting sidetracked from the rail problem, which is that when are you actually going back?
Speaker 3: Because you use the next Monday pay gym.
Speaker 5: Membership, that's money that's going down the drain.
Speaker 4: I agree, I've wasted a lot of money. I am going to get my money's worth this year. I think as long as I can find a Monday that works to start going.
Speaker 5: How for every month that Graham doesn't go to the gym, that means he buys his breakfast burritos because it's like the equivalent of what he's paying for his gym membership. So at least put that money to you.
Speaker 4: So I just need to check out. Yeah, that's not fair one time. Yes, Selena's not eating breakfast burritos. Yeah, come on, they're delicious and they're good for you.
Speaker 3: Don't know, they're not what part's not good for you?
Speaker 2: They got eggs, avocado, avocados, fats.
Speaker 3: Fats are good for you.
Speaker 2: That's small and a little bit you need fats in your day, a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, your nutritius may be giving you a different advice than the.
Speaker 3: Rest of the world than everybody else. You need good fats only a little bit. You need good fatis yeah, just a little bit. Much is a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just my no preps that I get. That's all I know. And I know breakfast burritos as delicious they are, ain't part of that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a sad existence, it is.
Speaker 1: I know the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, it's weel thty for nine, the base number one hit music station. Happy Mlkday, Thank you so much for hanging with the JV Show. I'm Selina Graham and I'm just all right.
Speaker 5: So I saw this headline that less than half of Americans actually care who wins the super Bowl? So what is your interest level for the super Bowl and all things related? As of right now?
Speaker 2: Don't care about anything soever?
Speaker 5: So we're talking who wins that?
Speaker 2: Who wins? Uh? I care less about the commercials, Okay, halftime show because I don't have to watch them in real time. I can catch them after.
Speaker 3: And I also feel like they've gotten a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I am excited for the halftime performance. I guess that's the only thing I'm interested in even going to like a watch party. It's not as fun when it's on a Sunday and your team's not playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 4: I am interested in who wins the game generally, depending who gets there. Like, there are certain teams that I would like to see lose. It's just any Chiefs would love to see them lose. So, like I usually do have a sort of a dog in the fight.
Speaker 2: So I guess if they're there, I do care a little bit. So I want to see Taylor's last There you.
Speaker 5: Go and all the celebrities.
Speaker 2: I guess that's true.
Speaker 4: It's more fun to have like a team to root for, and usually there's like the underdog team or whatever that I'll end up rooting for, Like I usually root for the underdog unless it's a team that I absolutely just hate in general, then yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: You know, So I like having a team to root for.
Speaker 4: The commercials, like we said, I don't know, they're not really doing it for me lately. Yeah, like same, I'm waiting to be like wowed by the commercials and the halftime show. This is an unpopular opinion that I've shared before. The halftime show to me is like New Year's Eve. It's a ton of hype and a ton of build up, and every year it's a letdown, you think.
Speaker 2: So. I love the halftime show performances. I am here for them.
Speaker 4: I think there's been good ones. Sure, there have been very good halftime shows. But the amount of hype and build up to then watch essentially a concert on TV. I'm sure if you're there in person and all the fireworks and drone show and all the stuff's happening at once, like that may be cool if you're standing down there on the field, but watching a concert on TV, I don't know. To me, it's like so much hype, so much build up, and like, yeah, they're good. It's like New Year's Eve, like yeah, yeah, I had fun. Yeah, but like it didn't like change my life or something, you know, Like the hype around it gets just way overblown.
Speaker 5: I do feel like Kendrick is gonna come out with a really good show, though. I feel like he can have a lot of surprises, Like it's gonna be a really good one and probably what.
Speaker 4: If he came out on roller skates and then skated around then got like super sweaty and then still saying oh wait that was uh yeah, that show's halftime show.
Speaker 2: You love to rip on him one of.
Speaker 4: The top shows just because he skated around on roller skates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love his skating video. I will say, though.
Speaker 5: Like I know that, like you said, Graham, like we hype them up so much. I already forgot most of them exactly.
Speaker 3: They didn't change your life.
Speaker 4: They're like just like, oh, yeah that was good or oh that wasn't that good. That's all that comes out of it.
Speaker 5: I'm excited to win some money because I have a one hundred dollars in a super Bowl pool, So already send me.
Speaker 3: People are too soon, I said, too soon?
Speaker 2: What really?
Speaker 3: The squares like once you know the teams that are in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, I'm my square is already set.
Speaker 2: Number seventy was my friend. She's from Selina.
Speaker 1: She was seventy four, which we look the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, well before.
Speaker 2: Nine, the base number one hit music station. Happy MLK Day. I hope you are in when your day off, although if you had to day off, you'd probably be sleeping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not listening to us unless you have kids. They're awake, but they're off school. True, so are they listening?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, or are they? It's one of life's greatest mysteries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but maybe get out and do something in the spirit of MLK, get out and do something good today, help your neighbors, something good in the community.
Speaker 3: That'd be nice.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Graham. Oh no, don't tell me. Just's back in the bathroom. Where is She's back and forth all morning? Her poor stomach.
Speaker 4: I don't she's each time she comes back and saying, no, I was just in the studio, there's nothing going on with my stomach. But now this is the fourth time, and she clearly knows we're doing a live show, like you must be like.
Speaker 2: Level brown, emergency code.
Speaker 4: Level Brett level brown for sure. Yeah, it's definitely a number three.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she makes a back room his break, although we can't make any promises. But what did you want to talk about?
Speaker 4: This is something I read about last week, Selena, and I really wanted to bring it up because I found it super, super interesting, and I haven't seen much media coverage, and I don't know if this was just a local reporter that investigated the story. But what this guy found in this article that I read. Shout out to the sf Gate. I love the love their content. Shout out SFGate. This guy found that based on where you are booking hotel hotels from, you know, everybody uses the all the different travel sites now to book hotels and shows. You know, the cheap you get the cheapest rate over here, blah blah blah, geographically based on where you are logging into your computer to do that, you are seeing, in often cases a different rate than somebody that say lives in Kansas City, Missouri.
Speaker 3: Really they see a different rate. This guy tried tested this theory and I went to different places.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I don't know how he found out that this was happening, because I don't know how you would because when we hop on Trevago or whatever side it is, you just see the one the prices that they show you, well, those are all based on an algorithm, and some of it is based on where you live.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's the same with flights.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 4: I didn't read anything about that, but for hotels, so they for example, they'd look at a hotel rate in New York City on a particular day and night and let's just say the hotel is New York, the hotel room was like nine hundred dollars, And that was him looking at his computer here in San Francisco, and he's shown a nine hundred dollars night nightly rate. Now go over to somebody that tries it from their computer in Kansas City, Missouri. I think that was one of the places they tested it from. They look at that same night, that same hotel room from the same hotel, and it was five hundred dollars cheaper what they were showing. They were showing, oh my god, price of like four hundred bucks a night. And basically what is happening is they think that people that live in more expensive areas like the Bay Area or I'm assuming if you were trying booking a hotel, trying to book a hotel room in New York from LA or some other expensive area, they're showing you a more expensive rate because they think you're more likely You're more likely to pay and.
Speaker 3: Not be like shocked.
Speaker 4: Nine hundred dollars a night what you're more used to it, and you're just gonna be like, Okay, yeah, that looks like a deal and book the room. Now they show up to somebody in a smaller town, smaller market, and they're not about to pay nine hundred bucks for a room for a night. But yeah, maybe they'll pay four hundred and they're booking it at a totally different rate.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? We're getting duped as.
Speaker 2: If everything else, literally everything else isn't expensive enough. Now they're just taking advantage.
Speaker 3: You're right, that's what bugs me. Everything's more expensive for your rent.
Speaker 4: Groceries, gas, everything, tolls, all this stuff is more extensive. I feel like we should be the ones that they should be showing the deals to. Like, man, everybody's strapped here in the area. Let's give them an actual deal on a hotel room. But is it crazy that I wonder if hotels know that this is happening on their sites or they don't care their rooms are getting booked one way or another.
Speaker 2: But like, don't think they care.
Speaker 3: They have to know, right, I mean, if it's one of.
Speaker 2: These third party sites, they probably don't even know.
Speaker 4: But the book and the dollars still go into the hotel's pockets, so they see the transaction coming in. Or do they just put a whole block of rooms out there and be like, okay, third party sites sell them, but you have to at least sell them for three hundred bucks. And then these other sites are like, okay, that price, we can make a little more money on the top by up in it. Wow, so foul, And they say it's a hard thing to work around. You'd have to VPN into a different area and then try to book it. But this guy said, basically, the algorithm will catch up with this soon and they'll figure out if people are starting to do that, and it'll.
Speaker 2: Continue to turn them at work a couple of times.
Speaker 3: It might work a couple of times.
Speaker 4: So if you are about to book a hotel in one of these hotel sites, I guess if you know how to do that, try to VPN in from a from Minnesota or some some city in a like a smaller I.
Speaker 2: Think my husband has a VPN thing there you go, because he was trying to do some some sports cambling.
Speaker 3: Nice. Nice. Yeah, they don't make it easy. No, it's not easy to do.
Speaker 4: I was kind of thinking of you because you've booked you know, you recently went on our trip to like Mexico or something. Yeah, I'm wondering if you had booked that same hotel from in your f That's.
Speaker 2: What bothers me, because that ish was so expensive.
Speaker 4: Yes, you should have vic then from Baldusta, Georgia or something.
Speaker 2: But and when you see the prize, you kind of just assume, well, that's just what it is. What am I going to do argue their price?
Speaker 4: Yet now it doesn't always happen. Some rooms were the same price across the board, but some had a huge disparity, or even I mean, even if it's a hundred bucks fifty bucks cheaper in a different area, I still want that hundred feet.
Speaker 2: I can't believe Jess still is not back from the bathroomde.
Speaker 3: She's got a vicious case of the number three is.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll be able to check in with her next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's well to before nine, the base number one hit music station. Happy MLK day. I hope you are enjoying your day off, although if you had to day off, you'd probably be sleeping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not listening to us unless you have kids. They're awake, but they're off school, true, so are they listening?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or are they It's one of life's greatest mysteries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but maybe get out and do something in the spirit of MLK, get out and do something good today, help your neighbors, something good in the community.
Speaker 3: That'd be nice.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're the JV show. I'm Selena and I'm Graham. Oh no, don't tell me. Just's back in the bathroom. Where is She's back and forth all morning? Her poor stomach.
Speaker 4: I don't she's each time she comes back and saying, no, I was just in the studio, There's nothing going on with my stomach. But now this is the fourth time, and she clearly knows we're doing a live show, like you might.
Speaker 2: Be like level brown, emergency code level Brett.
Speaker 3: Level brown for sure. Yeah, it's definitely a number three.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she makes a back room his break, although we can't make any promises. What did you want to talk about?
Speaker 4: This is something I read about last week, Selena, and I really wanted to bring it up because I found it super, super interesting, and I haven't seen much media coverage, and I don't know if this was just a local reporter that investigated the story, but what this I found in this article that I read. Shout out to the SF Gate. I love the love their content shout out sf Gate. This guy found that based on where you are booking hotel hotels from. You know, everybody uses the all the different travel sites now to book hotels and shows. You know, the cheap you get the cheapest rate over here, blah blah blah. Geographically based on where you are logging into your computer to do that, you are seeing, in often cases a different rate than somebody that say lives in Kansas City, Missouri.
Speaker 3: Really they see a different rate. This guy tried tested this theory and I.
Speaker 2: Went to different places.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I don't know how he found out that this was happening, because I don't know how you would because when we hop on Trevago or whatever side it is, you just see the one the prices that they show you, well, those are all based on an algorithm, and some of it is based on where you live.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's the same with flights.
Speaker 3: It could be. I didn't read anything about that.
Speaker 4: But for hotels, so they for example, they'd look at a hotel rate in New York City on a particular day and night, and let's just say the hotel is New York. The hotel room was like nine hundred dollars. And that was him looking at his computer here in San Francisco and he's shown a nine hundred dollars night nightly rate. Now go over to somebody that tries it from their computer in Kansas City, Missouri. I think that was one of the places they tested it from. They look at that same night, that same hotel room, from the same hotel, and it was five hundred dollars cheaper what they were showing. They were showing, oh my god, price of like four hundred bucks a night. And basically what is happening is they think that people that live in more expensive areas like the Bay Area or I'm assuming if you were trying booking a hotel, trying to book a hotel room in New York from LA or some other expensive area, they're showing you a more expensive rate because they think you're more likely. You're more likely to pay and not be like shocked nine hundred dollars a night. What you're more used to it, You're just gonna be like, Okay, yeah, that looks like a deal and book the room. Now they show up to somebody in a smaller town, smaller market, and they're not about to pay nine hundred bucks for a room for a night, but yeah, maybe they'll pay four hundred and they're booking it at a totally different rate.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? We're getting duped as.
Speaker 2: If everything else, literally everything else isn't expensive enough now they're just taking advantage.
Speaker 4: You're right, that's what bugs me. Everything's more expensive for your rent, groceries, gas, everything, tolls, all this stuff is I feel like we should be the ones that they shod be showing the deals to. Like, man, everybody's strapped in the Bea area, let's give them an actual deal on a hotel room.
Speaker 3: But is it crazy that I wonder if.
Speaker 4: Hotels know that this is happening on their sites or they don't care their rooms are getting booked one way or another.
Speaker 2: But like, don't think they care.
Speaker 3: They have to know, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if it's one of these third party sites, they probably don't even know.
Speaker 4: But the book and the dollars still go into the hotel's pockets, so they see the transaction coming in. Or do they just put a whole block of rooms out there and be like, okay, third party sites sell them, but you have to at least sell them for three hundred bucks. And then these other sites are like, okay, price, we can make a little more money on the.
Speaker 3: Top by up in it.
Speaker 2: Wow, so foul, And.
Speaker 4: They say it's a hard thing to work around. You'd have to VPN into a different area and then try to book it. But this guy said, basically, the algorithm will catch up with this soon and they'll figure out if people are starting to do that, and it'll.
Speaker 2: Continue to turn them out a couple of times.
Speaker 3: It might work a couple of times.
Speaker 4: So if you are about to book a hotel in one of these hotel sites, I guess if you know how to do that, try to VPN in from a from Minnesota or something, some city in a like a smaller.
Speaker 2: I think my husband has a VPN thing there you go, because he was trying to do some some sports cambling.
Speaker 3: Nice. Nice. Yeah, they don't make it easy.
Speaker 2: No, it's not easy to do.
Speaker 4: I was kind of thinking of you because you've booked, you know, you recently went on a trip to like Mexico or something. I'm wondering if you had booked the that same hotel from in your fright.
Speaker 2: That's what bothers me, because that ish was so expensive.
Speaker 3: Yes, you should have VI from Valdusta, Georgia or something.
Speaker 2: But and when you see the prize, you kind of just assume, well, that's just what it is. What am I going to do argue their price?
Speaker 4: Yet now it doesn't always happen. Some rooms were the same price across the board, but some had a huge disparity or even I mean even if it's a hundred bucks fifty bucks cheaper in a different area, I still want that hundred.
Speaker 2: I can't believe Jess still is not back from the bathroom.
Speaker 3: She's got a vicious case of the number three is.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll be able to check in with her next Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, nine for nine The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm jet Hey. Happy MLK Day, Jess. You missed the entire last break because you were in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: I was not in the bathroom. I was actually waiting outside because I knew if I came in mid break, you guys were gonna say that I was in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I actually have more issue with that because this is your action. This is like your literal job. You're just standing outside the door.
Speaker 3: It's a live show.
Speaker 4: I don't just go take a nap outside the studio when you guys are talking, just because I want to take a nap, just because you had a vicious case of the number three is from the clam chowder you ate last night or whatever it was. That's not hard to do.
Speaker 5: I actually was also getting water because I still can't shake it in the middle, in the middle of our show.
Speaker 2: You don't have all these songs, go drink, Sabrita Carpenter.
Speaker 4: You need water like gatory when you get that dehydrated from the leg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can be dangerous.
Speaker 5: This is a room where you guys are starting.
Speaker 2: Did you guys hear about this cemetery in Lafayette? Somebody has gone and stole like all the vases I saw.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: The that's the point.
Speaker 2: The Contra Costa County Sheriff's Apartment said that almost two hundred bronze vases were stolen from Oakmunt Memorial Park.
Speaker 3: Is this just a metal recycling scam?
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying, Like it could possibly be somebody who's just getting all this metal to then you know, sell to some scrap metal buyers. But at us that a Terry like, why would you do that? Who would do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's love?
Speaker 2: Two hundred You're just you're walking out of there with two hundred of these things? Are you putting that? All of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many these things? Can you carry?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: They're big?
Speaker 3: Five, they're big?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How did no one notice? Don't they have like security guards?
Speaker 2: I thought so? Or ghosts?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I think the ghosts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, security, You don't need a security guard out there, but yeah, the ghost should have intervened and done something.
Speaker 3: Exactly, like, hey, don't steal that. Who said that it's a ghost?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's bad karma though, And I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't want anything that's been Oh that's at a cemetery. I don't need all that hauntingness attached to anything that I'm taking. I don't want that on me.
Speaker 4: All these things though, where people are stealing scrap metal and stuff, like, I just like, how much money are you actually getting?
Speaker 2: So I didn't even know this was like an actual thing until I was reading this article. Bronze, according to this is selling for about a dollar fifty five a pound, copper selling for like two bucks a pound.
Speaker 4: That that is a real You didn't know that people are no Only people will break into like abandoned houses and take all the copper pipes out.
Speaker 3: That's happened.
Speaker 4: Like my brother manages a bunch of properties up by Chico, and that happens. And like if they have a vacancy in one of their houses that's being rented out, dude.
Speaker 3: Guard your pipes. Guard your pipes.
Speaker 4: People will break in, take the pipes, take the wiring, anything, and then they take it to a scrap metal place and then get the money. But I'm always like, how much money you actually getting, like at two bucks a pound, Like you got to bring a lot of you got to bring a lot of metal in there to get an actual payday.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. So someone in La County, this was January of twenty twenty four, so a year ago, someone stole more than two million dollars in bronze headstones and name plates from a cemetery in Compton, Okay. So that adds another one in Carson. I guess.
Speaker 4: So if you move enough volume, I guess there is some money. But this is just to get a lot. This has been my problem, like all the catilet converter thefts in the Bay Area and everywhere that's because they're taking into us to scrap metal recycling places. Why yes, and getting paid for it because there's valuable medals in catalytic converters. Okay, but here's how you stop the problem. Hey, recycling places that are paying people for their scott metal, don't take them.
Speaker 3: Like there needs to be.
Speaker 4: When somebody arrives with four hundred catalytic conversion should be like, where'd you get those from? You probably went and cut them off a bunch of cars in the area. They should say, no, we don't take them, but they take them every time, and then this continues, like they should have put a stop to that like that, and when you show up with two hundred bronze, you know, cemetery.
Speaker 3: Things or whatever, they should be like, I'm sorry, I don't think we can take them.
Speaker 2: Where get those?
Speaker 3: Where did you get those?
Speaker 4: You should have like then you have like some sort of paperwork attached that, oh you got these car parts and all this stuff. Legally you didn't, but they keep buying them, so people keep stealing them.
Speaker 2: I know, all right, Jess, if you have to go to the bathroom now, as now you got about.
Speaker 1: Three and a half minutes the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's a well thirty for nine the JV show. I'm silly and thank you so much for hanging out with us. Happy Monday, che a Happy MLK Day, Graham. Do you have a favorite child? Do you have a son? You have a daughter?
Speaker 4: Who's the fave at different times of the day. I have a favorite based on who's being the biggest jerk to me. But I don't overall favor one kid of the other.
Speaker 2: Love them both, so based on who is being the biggest jerk to you and who's not who tends to be the nicer one.
Speaker 4: My son Ford lately, although my daughter's coming around, but she's was in a real I've told you guys, she was in a really really mean phase. I feel like we're starting to come out of that and she's starting to be sweeter and nicer, but every now and again, the crazy creeps back out of her and she's I'm telling you, she says stuff that hurts you to your soul.
Speaker 5: Oh no, what about you, Selina?
Speaker 2: I don't think I I I I have a.
Speaker 3: You have a favorite? Yes you do.
Speaker 2: I love to say it. I love them for like different reasons and neighbor. There different of the reason. Right now, I think my favorite is my son, just because he's old enough to like follow directions and listen and help. Or as the older one she ain't listen and she ain't helping. The youngest one she's too young, she ain't listen and she ain't helping.
Speaker 5: Wait, even with the story you told us last week about your son just going number two all the time, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Part's kind of annoying, but like it. You can't be mad at him for that.
Speaker 4: You know, she's so cute when he does it when you're having to cut off underwear. I, Selena, there's something about the mother son bond.
Speaker 2: I think that all the time, and part of me feels guilty. It's like, oh my god, do I like him more than the other ones? And the answers yeah sometimes.
Speaker 4: And there is something about the father daughter bond, Like, you're right, there's something about that.
Speaker 3: Maybe I do favorite.
Speaker 4: Once my daughter turns back to being like a really sweet kid, maybe I will like her more.
Speaker 3: Than my sons.
Speaker 5: Selena, So are you going to be like the obsessed mother in law when your son is dating and your Oh my god, it's so funny. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be, but you will. But like every once in a while, me and him are like cuddling, right and we're like watching TV or something, and I'm like the thought of him eventually marrying off some not needing me.
Speaker 5: And now it's some No more cuddles for mom.
Speaker 2: Now it's some other woman. And who knows where she's been, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, total she has been everywhere, she has been all over town, wear gloves when you shake her.
Speaker 3: Hands, all I gotta say. And she's going to be cuddling.
Speaker 2: And he's just so innocent, the nicest, the nicest boy ever.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's taking advantage of she's stealing his money.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yea.
Speaker 3: And cheating on him and lying straight to your face. The thought of that just.
Speaker 2: Break your heart, Graham, when you think about your kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, it does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mostly, well mostly if a guy was doing that to my daughter. Oh I don't believe it gun ownership, but I do now.
Speaker 2: So. According to the American Psychological Association, parents may be more inclined to actually have a favorite kid, and it's usually their daughters.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I am my mom's favorite.
Speaker 3: I think I was the least favorite in my house growing up.
Speaker 2: You see, maybe this is true.
Speaker 3: Well, because my brother, he was the firstborn.
Speaker 4: Firstborns I think a lot of times are the favorite because they're the firstborn, You're what made us a parent. They get special treatment, and then is you move on? Parents get they care less, right, and so the next the third, second, third, fourth kids they get treated differently. And the second kid in my house, well, my sister and are twins, but that's the first daughter, you know, So then I feel like they.
Speaker 2: Were just kind of the you're like the middle child.
Speaker 4: I am the middle child, even though I'm technically the youngest. Yeah, by one minute, your.
Speaker 2: Family probably better off without you.
Speaker 3: That's what you think about it.
Speaker 4: That's what I used to say to them, storm out of the house to run away the womb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa, that was too far, that was far. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That's what I take them back, as my son Ford did to the because Ford was a twin.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: He lost a miscarriage.
Speaker 2: Did you know that story?
Speaker 4: One of the twins. I think we've told him that, but I don't think he gets it. But he absorbed the other twins, so someday he'll be like eight feet tall, the power of two Herberts combined into one. We were so bummed when that happened. I was like, we thought we were having twins and like that's it. We all, you know, We're like, we're gonna have two kids. We don't have to go through IVF again. Here we go, boom. We got it both little. We were seeing the sonograms with the two little heartbeats and they were both there. I mean they it was rather far along.
Speaker 5: Wait now, I feel like a monster for saying.
Speaker 1: So. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine