Speaker 1: Good afternoon, brother fans.
Speaker 2: It is Sunday, July nineteenth, and we are in the in between days between Power.
Speaker 1: Of Veto and Power.
Speaker 2: Of Veto meeting, And as some of you may or may not know, Devin's won the power of Veto. That means Devn's is now head of household, has won the power of Veto, and so tomorrow he will decide if he wants to save any of the people he's already nominated and replace them, which, by the way, he is going to do.
Speaker 1: Who is he going to say?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say with one hundred percent certainty, but it's either going to be Lyric or Melody that he will save. He will leave Jason on the block, and then the question is who will he nominate in that person's place, And that person's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be Rome.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be Rome and Jason on the block on Thursday night, and either Lyric or Melody joining them depending on what Devns decides to do. Devon seems to be leaning towards saving at least as.
Speaker 1: Of right now. Actually right now, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: As of earlier today he was actually leaning towards wanting to save Lyric and keep Melody on the block, but Melody had a long chat with him today that may have saved her a little bit. Not sure. We'll have to see. In the end, it shouldn't make a difference. Either Rome or Jason should be on the block after the Blockbuster competition on Thursday, and if either of them is on the block, they should get voted out. All of these are should because both of them are received as bigger threats than Lyric or Melody. But stranger things have happened, so just keep it in mind. And again, we are still twenty four ish hours out for the actual.
Speaker 1: Power Be Too meetings, so things could change. They certainly could. I don't think they will.
Speaker 2: I think definitely tomorrow morning, I'll have a better sense of which way Devon's is leaning.
Speaker 1: He should have told his people he's to even.
Speaker 2: If he's one to pull a surprise, he's not going to pull a surprise on everybody in this group, so he usually tells someone what he's gonna do. All right, So that all to be being said, I'm gonna give you a very quick rundown of all the house guests, since I haven't really talked about all.
Speaker 1: Of them much. Where they stand and uh, we'll let it go for that. Now.
Speaker 2: The order is a weird alphabetical order, partly based on the way I cut and pasted my picture list, because I made a list of cast mates.
Speaker 1: And it's the women and the men.
Speaker 2: But I've got two rows and it's alphabetical, so you're gonna get some top the top four women alphabetically, then the top four men, then the bottom.
Speaker 1: Five women, bottom five men. Yes, that's what it works out to me. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Well, and one of them, Ashley is not in the house anymore, so we're gonna zip past her. But Angela, I think Angela's doing okay. She's really been struggling with her punishment costume that she got on Friday, because remember she she claims that she was offered the prize for punishment and she took the punishment by she she lost and got the punishment, So we assume that she's being punished, and that's why she's having anywhere This detective opic that should be shown on tonight's episode. By the way, to step back, tonight's episode should have the power of vitaol or sorry, the head of houshold competition. Angela's thing, whatever it is, and then nominations. But I have a feeling that the show's gonna end with nominations not even completed, so they're gonna stretch that all out to include nominations at the end so that they can do a cliffhanger just because they know it's a huge fight, right, and then they'll have to clean all this up on Wednesday Night show where I have to show all of the rest of nominations and the power of veto competition. So Angela doing okay. Struggles struggling with the punishment costume, but she's making it work. She was happy when she got to put on her little nightgown that she got to wear to sleep in, so I think she did better. She was seemed to be doing in a better mood yesterday. I haven't seen her yet today. I haven't been watching yet today. Ashley again, she's on my list. She's out of the house, so we won't talk about her.
Speaker 1: Although she is out and in the public.
Speaker 2: She's out in the public tweeting and instagramming, so it doesn't seem like there's any shot of her coming back.
Speaker 1: Plus she was interviewed all those kind of things.
Speaker 2: There's no indication of a battle back option, which frankly I wouldn't expect when you start with seventeen house.
Speaker 1: Guests, right DD.
Speaker 2: He's been playing, in my opinion, since she went down and had a household a very quiet team. She's not been she's not been super active. I mean she's talking with people, but she's not. She actually spent most of her day yesterday in bed, in the bed that she's adopted, which was Barrett's bed. I don't know where Barrett's sleep, well, Barrett's I have not, so so Dea is in Barrett's bed that he was sleeping in the first week, and Barrett is in the have not room.
Speaker 1: So she's fine.
Speaker 2: She's in no danger, no one's throwing her name out there or anything, so she's She's perfectly fine this week obviously.
Speaker 1: Next up, Haley. Haley is Haley. I don't have.
Speaker 2: Any big, huge issues with her. A lot of people that have else at least did have big issues with her. I think Jason said no one likes you or something, or maybe Rome said no one likes you, so.
Speaker 1: I think it was Jason.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Haley's gotten a little bit of feedback from people. I don't know if she just made her play her game any different or not. I don't tend to watch her when she's on the feed, so I don't have as much thoughts about her. So I kind of don't if he's on the feeds and talking to somebody, I just kind of don't cluing because I don't see her as a big threat in the house right now, so I don't have a huge lot of feedback to give on her. Barrett is up very quiet still. He's been, in my opinion, really quiet. Now he's been talking with people. There seems to be a consensus among some people that Mallory may be crushing on Barrett and is jealous of Barrett's interactions with d So that's something people are pointing out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's true or not. Barrett.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Barrett and Mallory definitely have talked a lot lately, but I don't feel like Barrett is seeing Mallory is anything other than a oh I can I can use her vote?
Speaker 1: Right? So that's Barrett.
Speaker 2: I'm my number one, you know, non non Newbi fan person. That's my non non new By, my number one nuby, that's my fan. I'm a I'm a fan of Barrett, Chuck. Yeah, Chuck's Chuck again.
Speaker 1: Chuck.
Speaker 2: A lot of these people, I just haven't been paying a lot of time to do, so I don't have a lot of input.
Speaker 1: Chuck is Chuck.
Speaker 2: Chuck says some things that are really annoying to other people. Chuck has been if you listen to who was it, I don't remember, maybe it's it's even Rome being critical of Chuck, saying that Chuck is just very condescending towards some of the women in the house. So some of the some of the ladies in the house, he's condescending towards.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 2: I don't I just don't have a big He's another one that I'm calling like, yeah, I'm not. I'm not gonna be too worried about Chuck or watching them out until we get later in the game, and then we'll see how we feel.
Speaker 1: Next up.
Speaker 2: Is Drew Drew's I think Drew's actually got a solid game. I'm not like fan boying over Drew, but Drew along with Barrett are both in pretty strong position in the house, and so they're they're doing good. He's playing lots of angles. I don't think he's in any danger at this point. No one's throwing his name out to get out at this point, so he's gonna go far. I put him in the go far category. Yeah, and and and he could he win it? Sure, he could possibly win it. If there's no there's no doubt that he's not one that could. He's not want to say he has no shot to win it. Next up is someone who I think has no shot to win it. No offense to him, but Jason. Jason, he's just been messy. He's trying to clean up his game. But his blow up on Friday, the whole thing with Angela and him, he kind of dug him in a pretty deep hole. I think he's trying to work his way out of it. I think Angela's kind of forgiven him, and she may use him to a certain extent and try to work with him and everything. But I don't know if Jason has it in him to make it through the whole game. But we'll have to see. He's definitely gonna provide an entertainment. And I would love to be wrong. I would love to eat my words. And with Jason's in the final two and is gonna go up and has a shot to win it good for Jason. I just don't see it happening right now. Latrice La La, she's a lot, she's loud, she's very emotional.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if she's gonna have a shot at winning the game. I don't think she is. She's going to she's a sorry sidetracked.
Speaker 2: I don't know she's she's gonna go out, but she could go very far into the game. But she's not playing the game to play the game. I don't know she's she's playing the mom in the house. She's she's playing big emotional stuff. So you know it is what it is. She's okay, no biggies. Lyric, I don't know about Lyric. Lyric got it, got herself in trouble by hitching her wagon with Rome to start with. She tries to get herself out of it. Now I don't know if she'll ever be able to pull herself out of it. We'll have to see if Rome's gone, if Rome doesn't need to go. On Thursday, we'll definitely see what happens with Lyric. But right now, I haven't seen enough about Lyric to feel like, oh.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be a good gameplay or anything. Speak enough the.
Speaker 2: Lady's melody melody. As I said, I've already kind of rooting for her. I'm hoping she does better than I thought she was gonna do at the start. We'll have to see she's she's not pairing up with the right people. She's kind of linked up with Drew, but Drew seems to be using her more than wanting to play with her, So we'll have to see. But I am kind of rooting for Yeah, it is what it is. I don't think she's going anywhere this week. If she does, it's because of this crazy thing that Devin's is contemplating keeping her on the block.
Speaker 1: Mallory again, Mallory.
Speaker 2: Obviously she's considered a comp threat now that she that she did so well in one competition, But other than that, I haven't picked up any super strong gameplay by her.
Speaker 1: Just we'll wait and see.
Speaker 2: Taylor has been a no show at least so far. I haven't seen her do anything that's maybe going like, oh, I can't wait to see what Taylor does next, or I'm anxious, or when Taylor's on I want to check out what she's talking about. So I think Taylor will eventually go out, but she could last a long time because they don't think she's perceived as a thread. I would love to be wrong about Taylor as well. Camu, Yeah whatever, Camu's Camu. I'm not rooting for these the last So we got, we got. I'm almost home, so we're gonna wrap this up real quick, and we've got Camu, Devon's, Rome, and Yash Yosh. Of those three, Rick obviously, Devon's is in a great position right now, but he is a survivor and he is a big character. So I don't know if he's gonna make it to the end, but he's certainly gonna make it enjoyable. And I'm enjoying watching him on the show. And then Yash is fine, He's okay. I don't know, We'll have to see what happens with him. I'm just I get those big strong feelings about Camu, get Rome or Yash. Rome has been a train wreck emotionally, and I do kind of hope he leaves. Some people wanted to stay around, but I kind of will be fine with him being gone. If I have to between him and Jason going on Thursday, I'd rather Roam go. So that's kind of a quick wrap up. In those last three guys, I don't you know, it's very well one of them could win it. As a thing may one of those guys could win it. I'm just not rooting for him, so I'm not investing a whole lot of mental energy in them, if that makes sense. All Right, that's what I got. Sorry that cutting this off short. I got a hole quicker and expected. But you guys have a good rest of your Sunday. I'll be back to talk to you on Monday and give you an update, and hopefully I'll be even further on the men than I am already.
Speaker 1: All Right, take care everybody. Thanks, but by