Speaker 1: Do a sclamer to the fair season. Karen's out there, Oh you. All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the hosting. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and.
Speaker 2: Grow, not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you were looking for an echo chamber, you were, and listener discretion's advised.
Speaker 3: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I get it. Ads suck. I pay to get rid of ads on YouTube and some of my other favorite podcasts. My four dollars a month tier gets you an ad free listening experience, and for my listeners, it's only used to using Patreon. Let me fig you in on super Cast. In my opinion, Supercast beats Patreon hands down. With Patreon, you got to go to a third party site to listen to content when all of us are already on Apple, Spotify, Podbeam and all these other podcast players to consume our content. With Supercast, you go there, you sign up, and then you link your favorite podcast player, and then you consume my content on your favorite podcast player on a private feed, so you can listen to my member's only content right there on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume your other favorite content. But supercast also operates like Patreon. It is its own social media platform. It has messaging boards, it has video content, and all the features that Patreon offers.
Speaker 4: Also.
Speaker 2: The only difference, which is a big difference, is that the audio episodes are synced to your favorite podcast player. So come on over to supercast dot com more specifically Prometheus lint dot supercast dot com and sign up and experience the difference.
Speaker 5: And I would often go down and take a walk on the cliffs around a resort called Terranea and back. It was like a two mile walk, and I would do this, I don't know, several times a week. It was a nice walk, beautiful view and all this type of thing. So one day I'm walking down the path towards the cliff and it's like an open field and I'm just floating. I'm not thinking about any thing really, and all of a sudden, I had the strong impression that I should jump from the cliff. Thought what the heck? And I got closer to the cliff and the impressions kept coming. I thought, oh my god, this is weird. I was not suicidal, and I'd never thought about jumping. And I get to the cliff path, and I looked down the path, and several hundred yards down the path there was a place where a woman had jumped to her death the month before, and there was a gathering of people looked like her friends and family standing there holding a service. And I fear, Oh my god, I'm picking up their impressions from hundreds of yards away. That's what they were thinking about. They were thinking about her jumping off the cliff. The cliff and I picked it. I picked it. I picked it up.
Speaker 2: What is happening? And what is a hold out your glass because we're about to feel it.
Speaker 5: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline and fallen angels.
Speaker 4: In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 5: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 4: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 5: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's little world.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 6: Torches high the Smithsonian, they call wind of the Giant's Belt, would send their agents out to get it. But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the cut reality that we think of, this reality.
Speaker 2: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 4: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extraterrestrials.
Speaker 2: Leave the citien mound of bull feathers out of it, you.
Speaker 5: Know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 1: Different perspective.
Speaker 2: What is happening and what is up? Oh, that's your glass because we are about to feel it up. Welcome to the Prometheous Lens podcast, the place where the conversations are always enlightening. I'm your host, justin here. We like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Hey, if you're new to the channel, Welcome to the Hero's Journey. Make sure you hit that like button, hit that subscribe button down below. We'll have our socials. Be sure to check us out on our various platforms. I'd greatly appreciate it. Well, today we have a returning guest, a man that written several books, more than I can count. He'd quitely tell you a specific number, but we had him on the show to talk about out of place artifacts, and i'd like to welcome back to the show Addington Martin.
Speaker 5: Thank you well, thank you, Justin. I've written a lot of books, yes, last count over one hundred and fifty. I don't have an exact count, but I started my first book went back in two thousand, on the use of these scientific scientific method for measuring the paranormal, and they didn't write anything for about seven or eight years, and then I started writing on different topics that interested me, like longevity and the paranormal, and I got into a lot more stuff. That's where I am today. In fact, I've also got online training courses are started selling this year, and I have a sub website for that. So I consider myself having had a lot of experience with time and dimensions, both experiences I've had from prophecy and future seeing, as well as what you might call well seeing the future, and plus the research I've done on people's experiences with time travel and traveling in different dimensions, and I think it's all related. So yes, i'd like to think I know something about it from all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know our last conversation you had mentioned some of the books that you had written, and you said one of them was on time and time travel, and I told you I'd love to have you back and have that conversation. So that's what we're going to do today. So actually, what I got you looking into this and fascinated with this was this some kind of personal experience or interest as a kid with films? What got you down that rabbit trail?
Speaker 5: Well, that's a good question. I have read a lot of science fiction books, thousands, including multiple books on time travel, so that was part of my original interest. But I think also my experiences with premonitions and prophecy gave me a lot of interest, and I thought I would research what people's experiences were related to time travel and also dimensional travel a few years ago, so that really got me into the topic, and I've learned a lot of fascinating things. One of the things I learned, and this is from one of my books about Ireland. Ancient Ireland, there was an ancient race. They are called the Twatha de Donna. Have you ever heard of them? Uh, the Twatha de Donna or an ancient race that the drew evolved from, as well as the little people, and they claimed to have come from another world they called the other world, and they have all sorts of stories about how they would get enter the other world and how they come back. And people who are humans who've been to the other world. There are some who came back said that they might have been there days or even hours, but when they came back, time was dramatically different. If they were their days, they might have been gone months here. If they were gone a lot longer, they might have been years here, many years. So to me, that indicates that they were traveling to a different dimension where time runs at a different speed, and that would make sense another dimension would have different physical properties, including time could run at a different speed than here. So that's one of the things that really interest in me. And then on the books I've written on time travel experiences and dimensional travel experiences, I've come to believe that reality is not as solid as we'd like to think. That you can you can change your future through your actions, and I'll talk about that more later. So I really look at reality as really being very flexible, very malleable. In fact, one of my books is about the malleability of reality and how you can change it to the reality that you want to have, which sounds a little insane, but I think there really are abilities to do that, and so that's kind of the whole ball of wax roll together my personal experiences, the research I've done, my thoughts about reality and what it really is. The reality we see today or we think we see, is really more of an usion. It's are wanting to have a grasp on a solid place in the universe, but that's not necessarily true. Everything is changing all the time.
Speaker 2: And for those people too that it's not familiar with this or just thinks it sounds really out there. Even NASA has talked about, you know, these long missions and sending these guys back and how time is just different now, you know, once they get out in space. I've seen some videos and read some stuff online that even this is an accepted you know fact.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you look at Einstein's theory of relativity, which is one hundred years old now actually a little more. One of the things he theorized, which has been proven pretty true by experiment, is that the closer you get to the speed of light, the more your mass increases and the more time slows down. So theoretically, if you've gotten a spaceship going to Alpha Centauri and you sped up to a higher percentage of the speed of light twenty five fifty percent, even though it's four and a half years at the speed of light there, maybe twenty years. By the speed you were going, you would probably only experience a smaller proportion of that. You would think it took a lot shorter time to get there because time has slowed down for you significantly. I'm not doing the calculations on exactly how much that is, but time is variable. That's one of the things we've learned from famous physicists like Einstein. The time change is depending on your location and the amount of gravity involved and your speed. Those are all factors in the perception of time. And again, I think there are membranes or windows in time that people can pass through to go to different past experiences.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you're familiar, but the missing four one one, you know, talks about these people that go into these parks in these different places and they just disappear without a trace, you know, and a few people do you know that make their way back. It's like they have a total loss of time. You know. Theoretically, like with this conversation we're having, do you think that that could be like a time slip portal or something to that effect.
Speaker 5: They could be. There's a story about a guy in New York I think it was Rudolph Fence, who appeared in I think it was in the nineteen thirties, and he's claimed his whole life experience and gave the police information about it. And it turns out that he disappeared like one hundred years previously from New York and all the things he talked about were true. In fact, he had old coins in his pocket and stuff like that. So he seemed to be a legitimate story of a person who traveled forward in time and he didn't know how or why, but there was some evidence showing that was true. So, you know, there's a lot of strange things about time, and I think a time portal or a time curtain is a good way to describe it. One of my favorite stories that I researched is called Bold Street and Liverpool, England. Have you ever heard of it? Well, apparently Bold Street is a place in Liverpoo, the city of Liverpool and England, where a lot of people have had experiences going back and time. They might have been and it might have been in the seventies or eighties, and they went back to the nineteen fifties or at different times because a lot of the time they found stores and locations that didn't exist anymore. When they went to tell their friends and they would go back to the place and the place they'd been didn't exist anymore. And this happens in Liverpool on Bold Street multiple times. So could that be a place where the time portal or time curtain exists and is very fairly open so people can go back and experience those things. Also, another story, and this is one of the most famous ones, is about a couple of a woman who visited Versailles, and I think this was early early part of the twentieth century. The Palace of Versailles where King Louis the fourteenth used to hang out along with Marie Antoinette, and he claimed or this woman claimed that she walked around the grounds of the palace because it has extensive gardens and stuff, and then she met different people there who were dressed in eighteenth century clothing. And she came back and told some people about it, and they said, oh, that sounds like this famous historical character, and so it was. Again she seemed to have passed through a time portal and walked around in Versailles of the eighteenth century and then came back here. Another experience of a time slip or time portal that people have gone through. A lot of the stories I collected are similar to that. There was one I collected about a guy whose name was Sir Victor Goddard, and he was a pilot, and it was after World War One. I think it was about nineteen twenty five or nineteen thirty, and he was flying a RAF plane around England. And also he came upon a storm and a cloud bank, and when he came out of it, he saw an airport and he went to the airport and he landed there. It was a military airport, and the planes were all different colors, and there were planes he hadn't seen before. A lot of things that were out of character. For the time period he came from, and he went back the way he came, went through the cloud again, came out back in his time, so like ten fifteen years later he went to that field and it was all the way he'd seen it originally. And there's a lot more to the story that I'm telling, but he seemed to have again gone through a time portal, but this time it was to the future to see a future probability. And I thought that's pretty interesting. So people have a lot of these time portal experiences.
Speaker 2: Know that that might have been how they got that from that movie, the new one, the Indiana Jones, the Dial of Destiny. Have you got to see that yet?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen that yet. That could be really got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was kind of like that, and they they found the Sphere of Destiny, but basically there was a piece of a dial that was hidden inside of it, and then they could time travel with this thing. But it led them that actual device predicted electromagnetic storms and it gave coordinates and locations of these storms. So if you flew through this storm, it was like a it opened a portal.
Speaker 4: And since you.
Speaker 5: That's interesting, I got to see that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was actually really cool. That's the first time i'd seen that. And when you was telling that story, I was like, man, that sounds similar to that that movie. That's probably where they got their inspiration from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I see the future the pass is fairly fixed. But I see the future as multiple probabilities, multiple choices. It's like we're riding in a river current between two banks, and we can make the boat go back and forth from side to side within the river, but the general trend is unchanged, so we can pick different probable paths that we're going to follow. And I'll tell you my experience with that if you want. Yeah, nineteen ninety eight, I was I was married, I was living here in southern California, had a son who was one year old, and my ex wife, her mother, was living in Barcelona, Spain. And we also had a stepdaughter who was a teenager. So I was waiting for a new contract because I used to be an independent software consultant and I was negotiating with Boeing. And this is like in mid August in nineteen ninety eight. At the same time, has now come to think of it, And I should also mention that at that time. For several years, I felt my life was going to be cut short, that I didn't have long to live. So anyway, we negotiating to them, and we were going to go see her mother, who lived in Barcelona, and I said to her, finally after days of negotiating, that you go ahead. I will join you later. I've got to see about getting this contract, which I really wanted. And so she went. The three of them went. I stayed there, and a few days later, my head hunter says, look, Martin, you might as well go ahead. Nothing's going to happen on this for a few weeks. So I thought great, So I decided to call my travel agent. I was using a travel agent back then, in nineteen ninety eight. And I tried to pick up the phone and I barely picked it up, and I got a dark black feeling, Okay, like death. I thought wow, and I put down the phone and I tried again. A few minutes later, tried to pick it up again, the same dark black feeling. Oh my god, what is this? So I think I waited a whole day and I tried to pick it up again the next morning, tried dialing, and I couldn't do it. I thought, Oh my god, there's something wrong here, something weird. Now I'd had enough paranormal experiences, enough premonitional experiences since i'd been nineteen and here I was in my fifties that I knew something was up, that there was something I should pay attention to here. So I decided to lay down and meditate. And when I meditated, I kind of pushed myself forward to the day I was playing to leave, which was September second, nineteen ninety eight, and I got a vision of a plane crash. Oh my god. So I made the decision, Look, this seems to be a real premonition. I've had these before, and it's something I have to pay attention to. And it was difficult because I really had a lot of how can I say, momentum of me wanting to be with my family in Spain, right, who wants to be alone for a few weeks when they don't have to be. But as soon as I made this decision, I felt a weight off my shoulders and I didn't feel my time on Earth was limited anymore. So I called my ex and I told her about my experience, and she's somewhat understood plush. Maybe she just didn't want me there, and I decided not to go, and I was feeling pretty stupid about it because I was just home by myself, taking care of the dog. And when a couple of days that way, and I thought this is really stupid. But then I thought back to the previous experiences I'd had. I thought, nope, I got to stick with it. I made my decision. I did so. I did finally lie down and meditated, and I thought, yeah, that's right. Okay, So time goes on. A couple of weeks, September second rolls around and one of the likely flights I would have been on, Swiss Air, crashed off the coast of Newfoundland, killing a couple hundred people. That was likely the flight I would have been on. There's no way for me to prove it because I didn't even buy a ticket. But I really believe that this premonition saved my life because I followed my feelings of concern about dying and avoided that probable future.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's wild. High school, one of my ex girlfriends in what she was my first wife. She was like that. I remember two thousand and one, I was a sophomore in high school and she was a freshman, and she was one of those people. She could feel things and sense things for they happened. And when she would tell me these things, at first, I was like, ah, she's just full of it. You know. She ate some bad pizza and it was funny. I was thinking about breaking up with her, and we were in the hallway talking before class, and she does she just looks at me and she's like, you're fixing a break up with me, aren't you, like out of nowhere, like totally freaked me out. I'm like, no, what are you talking about? And she's like, no, you're thinking about breaking up with me. And I'm like, you're being silly, you know. Of course, inside I'm like freaking out. And then it wasn't even sixty seconds later. She starts looking down and she's like, oh my god, I feel sick, you know. And I'm like, well, you're gonna be all right. She said, something bad's about to happen, something really really bad is about to happen. I'm like, you're fine, you know, it's whatever. Went to class, and then it was like thirty minutes later, they come over the intercom. Planes have just crashed into the Towers of New York were under attack, and I was like, oh my god, felt.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah. People have lots of feelings of future outcomes. And that's why, even if it's pretty far in the future as possible, major events seem to send ripples through time to many years before they happen, and people can sense that. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Are you a hunter or hiker, or prepper, or just someone that enjoys the great outdoors, whichever case that may be. Squatch Revival Gear as you cover. Not only is this a veteran owned company, all of the products are one hundred percent made in America, baby, all the way down to the fabric in every stitch. So whether it's a day hike, a wee can get away for the ultimate bug out back. Head on over to Squatch Survival Gear dot com and use the code p LP ten for ten percent off the store wide. Hey you guys, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: I just got a call to action for you. If you're enjoying this episode, add all you can get anything from it, Please take the time to click that light button, click that share button, and share us with your friends and your family on social media. Those are great things that help us to grow the show and increase our listenership. And also, while you're here and I have your attention, blip over from the chat, go to the comment section just drop me a quick comment. Let me know where you're from, what you think of the episode. All these things help the algorithm and help the show. And if you're not on YouTube and you're listening on your favorite platform, please, if you've not done so already, give us a five star review. All of these things are great ways that you can contribute to the show that you love and listen to every single week. Thank you, guys for all the love and support. Back to the episode well before we actually started recording, and the people that listen to the show know because I mentioned this all the time, some of the coolest stories come out before I hit record. You were talking about some experiences you had around nine to eleven. Also, you care to retell that story?
Speaker 5: I'll repeat this story. Sure. So my family used to live in New Jersey and I was in college. It was the summer and I used to go into New York City and you go to Hoboken and then you take the path tubes under the Hudson River and come up in the World Trade Center. Now they were still building the World Trade Center, but all the path tubes go through there and you take subways to go to other locations in the city. So I had some time, and I was curious. So even though the World Trade Center towers were still in the process of being built, I thought to myself, how far up can I go in one? And I got in an elevator and I went all the way up to about the fiftieth floor, and then I went out of the elevator and walked around. It was a room that was finished, but it was empty. There were no business or partitions or deaths or anything in there. And I walked over and looked through the window at the view, which was pretty good. And then I walked over to a column that's about nineteen seventy six, and I held to the column, and I was just learning about premonish no perceptions and things. And I held the column and I thought, building, how long will you last? And I thought it would be a couple hundred years. And the answer I got back was twenty five years. And of course that was twenty five years before nine to eleven, and I hadn't thought about it until that happened, So anyway, a separate event, it's related to nine to eleven. I was visiting my sister in New York. She had a little toddler and we did too, and we're walking them around in baby carriages and we're down in the Financial District this September of two thousand and we're walking next to the World Trade Center, and my ex I was married to then was also pretty psychic, said, oh, I feel this awful death. What are you talking about? A lot of people are going to die here, Martin, A lot of people are going to die. And again that was just a year before it happened in the same location. So that's why I think of major events, especially throw out a lot of ripples in time. And the thing is, major events are very solidly embedded in time, and it's not something we could easily change. So I don't even try on the big ones. But I've had other lots of other experiences. One was in two thousand and three. I think it was let me look up something real quick. I want to see when this happened. So in the year of two thousand and four, I started having a lot of dreams and in those dreams I'd be in a tropical resort and on the beach or in a pool, and all of a sudden, this big tsunami would come in and I'd be covered in it, and I knew I had died. And it wasn't just one resort was I had like this dream ten different times, and it was always a different resort, and I thought, my God, what is going on here? And I felt in almost all those cases I had died. And of course this was before the major tsunami in the Indian Ocean, which I think was in two thousand and four, in December, yeah, December twenty sixth two thousand and four. So I think what happened is that major world event, which by the way, was one of the deadliest tsunamis of all time. This estimated probably killed two hundred and fifty thousand people all around the Indian Ocean. I actually since that tsunami in many months ahead of time, and that's why I had all those dreams. So, I mean, people have other examples of that type of thing. That was a major one for me. I'll give you another interesting story which is not quite time related, but it also shows how if your mind is open and you can receive impressions from people. This gives you a good example of what can happen and why you have to sometimes close your mind to external impressions. Is that okay? Yeah? Yeah, all right. So I used to live here on the Palace Artist Peninsula in an apartment complex near the cliffs, and I would often go down and take a walk on the cliffs around a resort called Terranea and back. It was like a two mile walk, and I would do this, I don't know, several times a week. It was a nice walk, beautiful view and all this type of thing. So one day I'm walking down the path towards the cliff and it's like an open field and I'm just floating. I'm not thinking about anything really, and all of a sudden, I had these strong impression that I should jump from the cliff. I thought, what the heck, And I got closer to the cliff and the impressions kept coming, and I thought, oh my god, this is weird. I was not suicidal, and I'd never thought about jumping. And I get to the cliff path and I looked down the path and several hundred yards down the path there was a place where a woman had jumped to her death the month before, and there was a gathering of people looked like her friends and family standing there holding a service, and I feared, oh my god, I'm picking up their impressions from hundreds of yards away. That's what they were thinking about. They were thinking about her jumping off the cliff, and I picked it up. And after that I felt normal again. I realized it was just I was just being open to the thoughts they were so we can be open to a lot of the people around us, like your girlfriend was to you, and we could learn what other people, you know, the thoughts of other people are having, and they can affect us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and to some people, I mean, this sounds like you know, X men, you know, fantasy stuff, but if you actually go to look in I mean the government government was conducting these type of experiments and exercises back in the sixties.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they had a program, I forget the name of it, but they would do remote viewing of Soviet missile sites and other sites to try and use it for intelligence gathering.
Speaker 5: I think it was back in the nineteen seventies and a lot of the famous scientists who study the parent.
Speaker 8: L today had involvement in that program.
Speaker 5: Anyway. No, I'm getting off the track of time and dimensional travel. But my research and experiences and let me to some other conclusions if you'd like to hear them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: So one of the things the studies I did were about Bigfoot, and.
Speaker 2: I know, now we're talking. What okay, So now we're talking.
Speaker 5: So I looked up a lot of research on it, a lot of stories about Bigfoot. I even found a map from sightings for the last I don't know, hundred years, and there's like several thousand sightings on this map all over North America. I couldn't believe it. But there's a huge number of people who've seen Bigfoot, who you know, at least as some type of giant ate, maybe the historical ape called Gigantic Gigantic Picathus. Nobody knows for sure. But if there's so many sightings, and I think most of them were probably valid, how come it's so hard to find and he remains a Bigfoot? And I have other read other side stories of a Bigfoot family that lived on in the woods on a farm in Texas, and different simple shelters made by bigfoots but nobody can seem to find them. So this plus some other thing other things like these large historical birds. Let me look this up. I did a whole book about thunderbirds in Arizona.
Speaker 2: They seeing terodactyls and stuff, and was counting them thunderbe.
Speaker 5: People see pterodactyls and other birds that didn't that haven't lived since the dinosaur age, flying around and nobody can find a nest or find the source of them. So the more I've thought about this, and the more I've read the experiences that other people have, I've come to believe there's a good chance that the real bigfoots and the real thunderbirds may have some cross dimensional capabilities, and maybe they live in another dimension, and maybe they come over here sometimes, and maybe it's even a conscious ability. I mean, you take the stories of the Twatha and de Donna no I mentioned earlier, the historical race that said they came from another world. Those were beings that said they had the ability to cross dimensions. So what if a lot of the animals, the cryptozoological animals that we see really have their homes in another dimension, and what if they actually have the ability to cross dimensions? Because there's more and more evidence accumulating that there are stories of not only humans, but other beings who have gone back and forth between different dimensions. That's why I think there are dimensional portals as well as time portals, and maybe sometimes there are some of both. But it's interesting when because the more stories I looked up and the more research I did on other areas of interest of odd zoological things, the more I started having thoughts about this, And that's maybe how they're related.
Speaker 2: Well with your research. Is it all just a spiritual thing or like a mental thing, or do you actually think there's some nets and bolts technology, because I know some people theorize that, you know, the government actually has, you know, a time machine because and I mentioned to pre Roll and I'll bring it up because a lot of my listeners will be familiar with it. But the author's name was in drisk Lockwood, and he wrote a series of books in the early nineteen hundreds about Baron Trump and that he was a time traveler, that his uncle made this machine and you know, there's like three novels in there, and his dad ends up becoming president, and I mean it's pretty you know stories.
Speaker 5: Firstly, I think it's premonitions. Again, we can see different tracks in the future, and I think he probably had premonitions of a certain track where Trump is president has a son named Baron. That's my own opinion because I don't know that any technology existed back then in spite of the time machine by HG. Wells. I don't know that if any technology existed back then or even exists now to allow us to do what it will with a machine. But that's my own opinion. I could be wrong. So well.
Speaker 2: One thing that was wild with it, though, was you look through history, it was Donald Trump's uncle, uh was like this super genius guy from M I. T. And Nick. When Nikola Tesla died, the FBI had him go and search through Tesla's documents, and when they went through the documents and his journals and stuff, there's those famous missing pages.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of conspiracy theorists say that, you know, Donald's brother from M I. T, where he had first DIBs, might have stole those and that might have been the time machine, and that's where these books come from.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to say it's impossible. I'm just going to say, based on my own experience and research, by my opinion, lends more toward premonitions of those events. But is there some way to control time curtains? I mean, I know time curtains exist, or time portals. Is there some way to open that electronically and go through and come back? I don't know, maybe that's true. I'm not going to rule out anything unless it's totally contradicted, but yeah, that's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just thought that was interesting. I wanted to peak your brain on it because it doesn't just sounds fantastical, but then you find these little nuggets that connect them with Tesla and things like that. I just thought it was kind of fascinating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's why I think our reality is full of holes. It's full of membranes, full of portals, and they're very it's very hard to find them, so they have never been scientifically studied, but they have a major effect on our lives, and other beings probably interact with us through those membranes, through those portals, and so there's lots of possibilities there. So I think we need to be open minded to the possibility of all these things. But I also believe Oham's razor. You're familiar with Okham's razor.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, the simplest answer is usually the answer.
Speaker 5: Exactly the simplest answer. Now in this case, I don't know if there is a simple answer. Yeah. That's why the whole subject of time and dimensions is so fascinating to me. I've written some sci fi books on the topic, and you know, there's all sorts of possible things that people theorize by about time and dimensions, and we just don't really know the only thing I know from my own experience is that time can fracture into multiple potentials, multiple possibilities. Actually, that's where I think the idea of we have a certain momentum comes in. We have a momentum. You know what momentum is. It's the tendency of you to keep moving in a certain direction. We have a momentum to keep moving down a certain time path, a certain path. And there are these other possibilities out there, but they are less likely. But through force of will, we can turn. And that's what happened to me, I think in the airplane crash case, where through force of will, I was able to turn myself to not take that plane flight, which is why I'm still alive today. But it takes a lot of power of will to do that, because there's a momentum to keep going another way, and that's what I wanted to do. I really wanted to be with my family for obvious reasons. So interesting thing. That's why I say our will, the direction of our will affects our future. And that's why a lot of the visualizations that people do towards a certain outcome can make a difference. I have somewhat of an example of that. It's not a total example, but I'll tell you this. Back in two thousand and one, the world looked like after nine to eleven it might be on the verge of a great tragedy. So behind my house in Palace URTIs, I had a little hillside and I thought, you know what, I'm going to build a bomb shelter, just because I could do it and I had a lot of free time. So I started digging out a place of the hillside and using power tools and drills to dig through some rock, and I was thinking about the type of shelter I wanted to build. So I started visualizing a design and I kept visualizing it every day. Several times a day, and I kept visualizing it for week space and then finally I just got this feeling, Okay, I've done enough visualizing it's going to happen. So basically it happened. I did not hire a contractor. I did it myself with some workmen that I hired, you know, laid out what the building would be built, built cinder blocks, built concrete roof to it, and set up water tanks and everything else in it, plus pipes for electricity and stuff going into it. Anyway, to me, it was I picked that future that I wanted to happen, and I kept visualizing it, and the energy that I was putting into that future helped make it reality, help make it become a real thing. And I believe we can do that in our lives with our goals. And then the technique people always talk about and know or in then know about this is not to say you think it will happen, but you visualize the outcome like it has already happened, and this pulls the energy and the tendency to be in that direction towards that goal. So that's why I think reality is very malleable. And I wrote about that how malleable reality is and exercises you can do to modify your own reality. And in fact, one of the weird thoughts I've had, if you want to hear a weird thought, is that as we go forward in our lives, we may choose a path if as long as we want to live, which most of us do, which goes in a specific direction as certain outcomes, and other people may. I believe other people can disappear from the world and other things can happen, but that our path and our will creates our own reality, and we may keep going when to somebody else already died or disappeared. But we're on our own path, and our path create is the reality that we want to be in. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely mean, because you know it's all with the perspective and perception. Some people will just call that. What's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 5: Visualization?
Speaker 2: Yeah, visualization and mind over matter and free will. You know, we all have that, that that choice, and it's just some people are more mentally strong and I don't know, no visualization.
Speaker 5: It's happened to me in one path. I died in a plane crash in nineteen ninety eight and the path I'm on now, I'm still going strong. And this is how many years later, twenty six years later. So if I want to keep going, I keep visualizing that I keep going. Who knows what else may be able to do in my life.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and stuff like that is scientifically tested. I mean, like that, they've done tests on plants. You know. Plants to us is just just a plant. They don't have a soul, or they don't think, or you know, or any of this thing. It's they're not aware. But they'll play like heavy metal rock music and curse at it and say negative things to it, and they'll wilt and die or their growth will stunt. And then they'll take the same type of plant and at the same time in another room be playing classical mozart and speaking words of power to it, that it's beautiful and it's going to grow so big, you know, and give it words of affirmation, and this thing grows twice as fast and as big as a plant without the verbal affirmations and music.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, speaking of that and consciousness. Although I was raised in the church as a Presbyterian, a Methodist, even went through all the Confirmation and everything. As I read more in my late teens and twenties about different religions and Eastern religions and learning meditation and the spiritual development from that, I came to believe, which is more of an Eastern belief, but I'm not part of any Eastern religion, that everything in our world is conscious, that a rock you might hold up is conscious, that everything has a different frequency of vibration. Now, talking about plants, I have gone to large forests like Sequoia National Forest here in California, or the Redwood Tree for Redrod Tree Forest and sat at the base of a large tree that was thousands of years old, and I went a new meditative state and felt I communed with it, that it had a very slow consciousness, that had lots of wisdom, and that I could very I could communicate with it. I know other people have tried to do this type of thing also, but it makes sense to me that everything is conscious. But yes, we do have a spirit inside of us, an eternal spirit as part of the spirit connected to everyone and everything else in our universe. And so yes, when people talk about plants having things happen with them that seem to be conscious, I say that's because they are conscious. They're on a different wavelength, they're in a different frequency, but they are conscious and alive, same thing with all animals, and if we can tune into that, that can be quite an experience. I know I'm getting off the subject of time, but I mean, you know, I've been say consciousness is very closely related to all this because it's consciousness. It lets us perceive time, and it's consciousness that can change the time stream that we're on. And son, you have to ask how much of our universe of time and space and dimensions is all created by a consciousness and maintained by different consciousnesses. And that's why, Yes, it is definitely related. And it's kind of the kind of thing that will probably never be proven or disproven through science because of scientist Some.
Speaker 2: People too, I know, like Christians. Christians this kind of talk, you know, I'm painting with a broadbrush, but some of them this will throw up red flags and freak them out right. But it's a biblical theme also because if you get into your Bible, it talks about life and death. Lie in the power of the tongue, talks about speaking you know, good things and not to speak curses. And a lot of people in this modern era look at that and say, oh, then you're not to take the Lord's name in vain. You're not to say any of those four letters swear words. That's not what it's talking about. It's talking about saying I hate you, or I I suck or I'm stupid. Saying these things are speaking curses over you or whoever that you're speaking to. Yes, my father prime example, which he was wild and his decision shortened his life. But my mother told me that he constantly said, I won't live to see thirty. I won't live to see thirty, and he never did.
Speaker 5: Well, that was he visualized his end. Yeah, yeah, unfortunately, I'm sorry to hear that. But some people do that. Yeah, some people put a limit on their lives and they meet that limit. So, in fact, one of the things I teach in my longevity course is you have to have a you have to have a belief that you can live a long time, that you're not going to die at a certain age like seventy or eighty. And if you have that belief and you have a visualized goal of what you want to do with your life, you have a much better chance of getting there. So yeah, But that's why all these things are so fascinating to me, because we try and make sense of the reality we live in, but it's a heck of a lot more complex, and we have any idea. We have the hubris to think we're so smart that we've unlocked the power of the atom, the nuclear energy. And I'm an engineer, by the way, and I train in nuclear engineering. But we only know a tiny, tiny little bit about life and about reality, and yet we blow ourselves up to think we know everything and we don't. And here I'll get into a pert My one of my personal pet peeves is we think we're so powerful that we can affect the climate Earth, but there's constant evidence that that's not true. And it's hubris. It's just strictly egotistical hubris to think that we can affect the climate on Earth and effective for the good or bad. It's so the whole I believe that what Trump calls the the green new scam, that's what it is. I believe that we really don't have that type of effect on our world. We'd like to think we do, but we're not as important as we think we are. In fact, I would maintain this gets into our last discussion about OPA's that there are many civilizations, human and nonhuman that lived on Earth many thousands or million of years before us, and they all eventually disappeared, and we're the latest one of those. Hopefully we could last longer, but who knows. It's too early to say. Yep.
Speaker 2: A lot of people want to see time is as linear. But the more that I read these ancient texts and these cultures, and all of them talk about cycles, you know, and the things wind down to an end, some kind of great cataclysm happens and then boom, it's as Klaus Schwabs as the Great Reset. So it's like time is. The more that I read and study, it seems like it's circular instead of linear.
Speaker 5: It could be the ancient Indians in the India seem to know a lot about metaphysics, about time and space and dimensions. One of my favorite texts is Yoga Sutra is a patch and jolly, have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 2: I've heard of it, but I've not read it.
Speaker 5: It's about two thousand year old. It's four books written in Sanskrit, which is a highly condensed language. In fact, you can find it translated on the Internet in multiple versions. Basically, what people do is they take the Sanskrit text, they convert it phonetically so you can speak it. Then they convert the meanings of each of the symbols, which ends up being a couple of lines, and then they have a multi page exposition on the meaning of it. But the whole idea is it described. It was written two thousand years ago, and it describes the universe and describes consciousness and the path for enlightenment, the path for read it Chink cosmic consciousness, and one of those four books is all about paranormal abilities and how those are a side effects of the spiritual development process. That's why I found it. It's the most scientific exposition I've seen on consciousness and the paranormal. In fact, I base a lot of my books on that topic on that book because it's so intelligent about all this. But it gets into the illusions of time and dimensions and how they're not as solid as we might think, and how through consciousness we can overcome that. There used to be saints, Catholic saints, we had many of these abilities, like saints who would appear in multiple places at one time. And how could they do that except their consciousness seemed to be able to override the limitations of their physical body. I don't know, I could keep.
Speaker 2: I can't remember that guy's name, but I've heard that in like a podcast or something, that this guy was such a menace to the church that they actually like locked him like in a prison on one of the communion days and like you you're not going to partake in the communion. And he was locked in there under constant supervision. But multiple witnesses at various different church which is across the country, all vouched and verified that he was there leading the communion and got the cup and the cracker from him.
Speaker 5: That's right. He Uh, he appeared in multiple places at one time. Doppel gangers they call him, and uh and uh these things have things happened?
Speaker 4: Mhm Uh?
Speaker 5: What else can I say about time and dimensions? I think our technology is not necessarily limited to our own solar system. I think eventually we will be able to transfer our bodies into other solar systems by going faster than light. We just don't don't know the technology yet. Although I shouldn't say that entirely. One of the former heads of the Lockheed Skunk Works said, we now have the technology to go to the stars, so it probably exists, but it's very secret.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're always like one hundred years behind whatever the Yeah, the ones with all the power have.
Speaker 5: Yes, and so yeah, times are really interesting. What other books that I've written on the subject? I wrote one about quantum mechanics. One of the most interesting things in quantum mechanics is what is called quantum teleportation, And what that really is is that the properties of a particle can be the same, and they can be separated by long distances, maybe miles or millions of miles away. But if you if you change the properties on one part, the other part reacts in the same way, and it seems to happen instantaneously, not controlled by the speed of light. So physicists theorize that being the case, that might be the basis of a communication link to let us talk instantaneously or communicate instantaneously with somebody else, no matter where they're located. So what does that mean about time? What does that mean about the speed of transit? It says that quantum mechanics is saying that If this is true, which measurement current measurements seem to show that it is that the speed of light is not a limiting factor to communicating over great distances, that quantum mechanics is much more subtle, and that the things we know about time from different physicists like Einstein are really only part of the answer.
Speaker 2: Wellieve the phantom limbs that comes to my mind when you're when you're talking about that, You know, phantom limbs that you hear about these military vets and different people that sever a leg or an arm, and it's ten fifteen years later, and they're still getting pains or feelings, and you know from this limb that's no longer there, like it's still communicating.
Speaker 5: They may still have a theorical body or consciousness attached to them where that missing limbit is that they can feel still. No, I don't know the answers. I just like to ask questions.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell people, I said, you know people, it tells you they got it all figured out. Man, you better run, because an honest person will tell you they got a lot more questions than answers.
Speaker 5: Yeah. In fact, the more I've learned, the more questions I have, And that's the more I've learned, the more experiences I've had, the more books I've written. I just believe that we're just touching the beginning of knowledge, and there's so much more to learn. I can see us evolving for thousands or millions of years and still not knowing all that there is to know. In fact, one of the differences I've got in my opinion about the enlightenment process is this. Some people claim enlightenment happens to them and that's it. That's the end. You know, they've got that cosmic consciousness, they're all done. I happen to believe that enlightenment. Again, not everybody believes in enlightenment anyway, but I have had enough experiences to rising higher level of consciousness where I believe that the more we rise to a higher level of consciousness, the more we see that there's other levels to go. We never reach the plateau because it's a infinite objective and all we can do is keep working at it and have an interesting life in the meantime. I don't know if that makes any sense to you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it does. Yeah, you work so hard to make it to the door to open it, thinking you've made it to the masters sweep. But now you're in the bathroom and there's another door.
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly what other questions do you have or do you have topics do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Hey, whatever you want to go into. Man, as long as you've got the time to talk. I just want to be respectful of your time. I know you had to wait on me. Where I got the times mixed up there?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think here, I'm looking at some of my book titles and tables. The contents now one of the interesting sets of experiences that people have had with alternative dimensions. And I found these by checking Reddit and other places on the internet, and people say, oh, no, you can't believe that it's garbage. You know. The way I actually I do a lot of my research because on far out topics is I try to find places where there are discussions on specific topics because in most cases, people are telling things that really happened to them. They're not making stuff up. They're telling things that really happened to them because it just fascinated them in their lives. So a lot of these information I collected in this book are about stories where people were in their car traveling somewhere and they ended up somewhere else that doesn't exist on our world. Like some girls who were traveling through a mountain road and they were teenagers, and they came to a roadside stop and when they looked at it, it didn't look right, and there were people who looked like aliens from the stop and weird looking cars, and they did not get out. Sometimes people will get out and all the stops are different. Anyway, they wanted to.
Speaker 2: Get at it. His last name was what was it, Jeff Wallace or Travis, the guy from that movie Ring of Fire. You remember that back in the day, all right, They saw the UFO and he gets out and has to stand up underneath it and look at it and check it out, and he ended up getting abducted. Some people are just more curious than others.
Speaker 5: Yes, anyway, So these girls turn around and go back through this desert road and then back in the normal time space continuum. But there's a lot of stories like that, or somebody who wakes up and they find that the colors of everything are wrong, or the headlines on newspapers are wrong. Stuff like that. It just doesn't seem to be the right world and the reason, and they can tell us that is somehow they got back here. But sometimes people come to our world and things are strange for them because it's the way it was in their world. So there's a lot of these types of stories people who transitioned and seem to end up in a world that doesn't make any sense to them in terms of the common sense of how life has normally lived in their own world. It seems to be more common than people who admit because think about it, if you came from a world you wake up one morning where all the colors are different, all the logos are different, the TV shows are different. Are you going to sit there and tell your family that this has happened to you or are you just going to hide it? Most people, I say, would hide it until they get used to it, and they're just going to say the old world they thought they were part of is just a bad dream. So I think it's actually fairly common that people transition through dimensions, but they don't want to report it because they'll be considered too strange or taken to an insane asylum. Yeah, communicated life is insane. We just don't realize it.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely, or we're just as crazy. We're all crazy and we just don't recognize the insanity of everything.
Speaker 5: That's right. That's right. I've written books about insanity too. I remember seeing a movie shown by a psychologist in college of insane people, and one of the guys was saying his thoughts were turning into insects. And I've thought about that for a number of years. How could your thoughts returning into an insect? Seems very strange. Yeah, but then you think of you think about things like thought forms, which are thought forms that can create reality, and maybe we were some link to that. But the whole idea that our thoughts can turn into other things makes some sense if you believe that your thoughts and your willpower can create reality. So anyway, I explore these ideas, some of which are pretty insane, but they interest me and they're the basis for some of my books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing. If you're wanting to if you're a curious mind and you're wanting to learn new things and explore things, you have to have an open mind and be willing to hear people's stories and opinions on things. Or you're never going to stumble across anything, you know, and it's like you don't have to take one hundred percent of what somebody's telling you. You know, you can separate the meat from the bones and kind of put your viewpoint logic together.
Speaker 5: I lived in Dallas year and a half. In fact, I just recently came back here to California, and I was doing uber driving in Dallas to make extra money. And I had a lot of riders where the subject would come up with a paranormal or strange experiences and they could tell I was open to it, and they tell me about their experience, their experiences, many of which they had never even told their family You're best friends because they were too afraid to say anything. But people have had experiences in their lives, strange experiences which they don't want to relate to anybody for afraid of being called strange or crazy. It's amazing how many people out there are like that. It's very common. Actually, people don't want to be considered abnormal. But my focus on my life is the abnormal. The focus of my life is the strange and out of the box. So I don't worry about what people think of me because I know who I am and I know I know the light I want to shed on the world, and I don't let people intimidate me. Is that strange, I don't know, But that's the way I think.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say strange. It's against the grain, you know, it's against the hard mentality and the hard wold. But I think that's a good thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I think a lot of people accidentally fall into the herd mentality. Like a good example here, I'm living now and leaving with my mom after my dad died. She's almost ninety five, and they have a garbage truck that comes up once a week, use this robotic arm to pick up the garbage cans and throw them in the truck. And everybody puts their garbage cans with the handles facing outward because I think that's the way it's supposed to be. And all of the people in the neighborhood have their garbage cans facing outward because they think it has to be that way for the garbage can to pick it up. But if you look at the robotic arm on these trucks as they're picking something up, it doesn't matter which orientation that can is, it'll pick it up anyway. And I've been arguing that with my mother, explaining to her mom, it's just that people have this assumption that that's the way things are supposed to be. That's an accepted assumption they've made. Anyway, I don't like to make any assumptions about reality. I've always questioned everything, and I've never satisfied with the answers unless I find them myself. And that's the basis for my thought. That's the basis for the books I write, because I think a lot of what we assume is not necessarily true. A lot of what we assume is just what other people tell us is the way things are, but it's not necessarily the things we can do for ourselves, not necessarily the truth that we should live in. I believe we should live in the truth. I know we're getting pretty far afield, and.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it. It's all relevant, man, I swear it is. And but I really enjoyed the conversation. I always loved talking to you, Martin.
Speaker 5: Uh, well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Click.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I enjoy it, justin. Sorry, we have problems with the timing meeting each other, but I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Hope you'll do it again because I can't tell time guys. Uh, I missed up the time frame today and he was nice enough to to wait around for me because I told him I said, I need a world time clock on the wild it's got all the time zones because it's hard meeting and keep up with my own time zone.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm glad we had the chance to talk. And Uh, if you people want to go to my website, can I mention.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, that's what I was gonna do. I was gonna close out and lets you plug whatever you wanted to plug there.
Speaker 5: Well, my main main website is Mkaddington books dot com spelled m K E T t i n Books dot com. And on that side, I have over one hundred and fifty books divide up into about thirteen categories like paranormal, longevity, spirituality, living in space, and then I have books in each of those categories, and I have a page on each book, and the page has a description of the book and has the title of contents, and at the bottom of the page all the places you can buy it, whether it's an ebook, printed, audiobook, or whatever. So that's how a lot of people can come to my site and find that. And then I have a subsite which is online training courses, and I have several online training courses, some of which I developed over ten years ago, some of which are brand new. The most comprehensive one I've got. It's called Longevity Coaching. It's a comprehensive training course based on what I call the ten principles of personal longevity, and people can become a longevity coach taking that with my tests. I used to sell it for nineteen ninety five, in other words, almost two thousand dollars. Now I sell it for two hundred and fifty dollars, so big discount. But a lot of people can learn about the longevity lifestyle from this, and I'm very open to people sending me comments or ideas if they have them. And I have a newsletter I started last month also, and you can see links on my website to sign up for the newsletter. And I think you'll find it really interesting because I try to go into four or five unusual or out of the box topics each month. So that's what I do, and that's my site.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, I hope you enjoyed that. Be sure to check out Martin's stuff, And as you've seen, we've had two conversations already and they've I don't know if you've enjoyed them, but I've enjoyed them. I think Martin's a great guy and has a lot of cool insights in the conversations. They're always in lightning until it makes time. Guys and torches high.
Speaker 3: Stop start start
Speaker 2: Start s