Speaker 1: You're watching your worst friend brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined today by a very special guest. I'm gonna plug everything because I have a little joke to begin with. But ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you today to miss Aurora Fox Aurora, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I am great? How are you? Matt?
Speaker 1: I am hard fully erect fully flasct, not flaccid. That's the opposite. Urgid. Turgid I believe is the word fully erect. Right now, can I tell you why? Please do, because, ladies and gentlemen, you know what it's like when I when I get an OCD boner is what I like to call it. I kind of hate the word boner, but an OCD hard on And you can find Aurora here across all social media at the same username. Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: You are right?
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, make sure you follow on Instagram, Twitter, and go sign up for our only fans at Foxy Mermaid. Foxy has an e n f o x E y Mermaid. Links to everything are going to be in the episode description. Aurora, I'm gonna fight all night to not call you Foxy. I apologize for that, But I am going to call you Aurora. Un Can you tell me, Rora, how you decided to get into this industry as a whole and what your first step into it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's kind of a loaded question. The step that I took to get into this What is my husband and I have a open marriage. I am an informaniac. I am known for that shit. I love crazy, wild sex. So I met my husband about four years ago. I was pregnant. I rolled over in bed one day and I was like, honey, what is your one fantasy that you would know? He said, I wanted a threesome with a dude. So there goes my mission, you know. Come to find out, our next door neighbor was that threesome guy and he still is in the mix two days. So, yes, my neighbor got to fuck me while I was pregnant. We didn't have to worry about getting pregnant because I was already pregnant. Was perfect, and we continued that after the pregnancy and we still do it today. It's a blast.
Speaker 1: There is so much to dive into there that I find so interesting and so fascinating. So was okay when he said when he first said threes. Now you say nymphom maniac. But do you have guidelines you normally stick by or is it like you're just always ready.
Speaker 2: To go, but always ready to go?
Speaker 1: Okay, So when he says the words the word threesome, there's no nervousness like a like a traditional type of wife where it's like, no, he's gonna say he wants to fuck me and my worst enemy from high school.
Speaker 2: Uh now? Oh Now, I was like, okay, let's let's that to me was a mission. I'm bisexual, so I had had, you know, a girlfriend, and me and her husband had messed around years ago, like right out of high school, so it wasn't unheard of for me. But two guys and a girl kind of piqued my interest a little bit because most guys are not down for that. Now, my husband is not gay, not anywhere close to it, but he just wanted to have the opposite of two guys railing out one chick. It's fucking awesome. So we continued that for a while and it was great, and like I said, we still continue that today. You can find you know, videos of me and the neighbor you know on uh coming soon We've taken a little bit of a break and I'll get to that in a minute. But we've been doing that for for about two or three years now. It's been it's been great. You know. I am the wild, crazy, redheaded this is my natural hair collar. I will go from fucking people underneath a cornival ride to fucking the neighbor to one night stands wives for the night. I'm just you know, netho maniac over here. What can I say? So, I wanted to do something special for my husband this past year, and I wanted to do like a porn video for just him. So I'm looking in my local area trying to find like a place that can kind of help me with that. Well, in the midst of doing all that, I get a phone call from my doctors saying that I tested positive for cervical cancer. Oh it was. It was devastating, you know, me being so young and getting that news. It was like holy shit, and it was not good. You know, it was very devastating. So I had an operation. They were successful in removing some of it, but not all of it. So, you know, we're still in the process of nowow going through the steps of what the treatment plan looks like from there, but that kind of pushed me into the porn Like, I don't want to just make a form video for my husband. I now want to just get my fucking freak on for as long as I've got because I don't know what the next step is. I don't know with the treatment plan what my sex drive is going to do after chemo, radiation, medication, whatever, So I want to get my freak on before I can't anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, you moved. You were a good storyteller, but you possibly moved too quickly on that one. For me, let me jump back one story. Yeah, I'd like, was there any concern about starting something doing something with a neighbor, like how are we talking next door? Waving to him next door?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he had a key to the appointment.
Speaker 1: What if it blows up? Was that ever put into the thought or was it just like you were hormones at that point?
Speaker 2: You're like, it was a mix of both. We got to know the neighbor, Like, originally it was just gonna be until the pregnancy ended, but we had been through some ship with our other neighbor that lived next door to us. They were the epitome of psycho freaks and just troublemakers. So that bonded us actually, and we grew closer, and so we trusted the guy, and uh, you know, he's been part of the family. You know, he's been there for us through thick and thin, not just as a sexual partner, but you know, has been there as a confidant. And uh, we're really close now, so it really didn't blow up in our face. Yea in something better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, though me I told you previously, paranoia every I'm just immediately I'm just thinking, like, oh, his I would have every insecurity that an insecure husband would be, like, oh, jeff, my neighbor, he's probably got such a big dick and so much better than me, and she's gonna have a glint in her eye where I'm like, she doesn't love me anymore. Those are the fears that come in for me from the outside, you know, And.
Speaker 2: That's I think that's with most people. My husband is so confident, not cocky confident, but confident in himself and knows that he is good enough for himself and for me that it's not really an issue. And he's told me, like, if you have feelings for somebody else, or if something like that happens, we sit down, we talk about it, and we go from there, you know. And that's the type of relationship we have, and it's worked very well for us because he knows that if I if I'm trying to how to put it, if we don't, if we didn't do that, I would be okay too. But he knows my sex drive, he knows my hormones, he knows me as a person and is like, look, I'm okay with this. Here are the boundaries. You know, Whoever we mess around with, they have to know that I'm of course married, and he knows about it. YadA, YadA YadA. They have to be tested. But otherwise he doesn't care. So I have a husband, a hubby, and right now I've got I'm juggling one to two boyfriends at the same time.
Speaker 1: Who can deal with that many fucking men? Honestly, you're a man eater, That's what it must I so am so was that was you said? Nymphomania? Obviously you don't discover that as your husband says that, you know, I'd like to have it through something. How does it just all your life? Then?
Speaker 2: Huh no, it's it's kind of been a revelation for me. Previous relationships I've been very hard for me because it's been, you know, the slut shaming or you're a freak, or you know, you're a hoe or things like that. I come from a religious background. I was raised Minnnit, so that very much sheltered me, and me being attracted to women was very conflicting for me and no one to talk to about it. So when my husband was like, go, it's okay to get your freak one, I'm running with that shit. So, yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: A question I've thought up recently in the last few weeks. My wife also bisexual. I'm pretty sure if I were to die, she would probably just date women the rest of her life. So let me ask you one or the other rest of your life? What would you do?
Speaker 2: Oh ah, that is so hard think I'd have to do men?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, I mean that's yeah, yeah, and I like that women.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, but sometimes women can be more of a headache than men can. Oh.
Speaker 1: I scream it at my wife all the time. I go the headaches, the fucking headaches. I was okay, all right, you said, Mennonite. There. I just interviewed a girl the other day. It was she had a hilarious line. She said, just twenty three, she had sex for the first time. At twenty two, she had sex about ten times. Then she got into porn and she had sex with one hundred guys in the last year. I believe it is. I asked her. When she said, oh, I had only had sex ten times prior to that, I said, what cult were you in? Great line she goes to the Church of Baptism. Very funny line. So Mennonite, let me I know, but the audience doesn't. What exactly is a men in.
Speaker 2: A Mennonite is a branch off from the Amish. Most people have heard of the Amish only. The main differences is the Minnitees believe in electricity. They are believing cars. Now, there is the old order, which is how I was raised, where we have electricity, we have a radio, and we have black cars, and we only wear solid colors. We don't have any flower printed dresses. We have certain bonnets that we were supposed to wear. It was very very stringent and strict. The new order is more lax. You can have color cars, just not red red as a sign of a double okay, obviously, yes, And they have more patterns and prints and they're a little bit more feminine. They have cell phones, TVs, but it's very limited in a lot of other structural ways.
Speaker 1: So the Amish as we know them, are set in like seventeen hundred and the Mennonites are more like nineteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's way to pay okay.
Speaker 1: Fair. So now with red hair being a sign of the devil, how many times did they try and burn you at the stake? None?
Speaker 2: Actually, but I was. I was shunned a lot. I was, as they call it, restriction a lot. I was a very wound up, rambunctious child, and I did get caught rolling in the hay quite a few times.
Speaker 1: I literally, Okay, what's the punishment for that? You're a mena nite? I mean, you're not allowed to have a red car and you're getting laid with grass all over your legs, like well.
Speaker 2: It wasn't actually being laid. So there's there's kind of a backdooring it, you know, if you get my drift.
Speaker 1: You know, oh you know what, I've dated a few Catholic girls. I think are we talking about the same thing here. Ingo, Yes, this is that's so much worse to God. By the way, I went to twelve years of Catholic school. I am now a reformed Catholic. But uh uh yeah, I don't remember. It was so funny. Anytime any girl I dated would use that excuse like, well, this doesn't count, I would look at it and be like, I'm pretty fucking sure it does count. Like that's you know, I almost I mean, God's got specific words for it in the Bible, I think, right totomy doesn't that mean? Yeah? Yeah, all right, well today I'm speaking with sodomite Aurora. All right, So, what was like the worst time you got caught? Like when someone walks in and it's just so I don't mean like you could kind of roll and move this side. I mean it's like so obvious what you're doing. And what was the reaction of that.
Speaker 2: Well, I was in the barn and there was another trick with me, and you know, at that time, we didn't really care because we just figured we're exploring. You know, I'm exploring her, and of course my head's underneath her dress, and you know, she's kind of just laying there and my uncle walks in and just was like, what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Now, right?
Speaker 2: And yeah, there's no, there's no. Really, I was like, she thought she had a tick and he.
Speaker 3: Was looking for you know, usually that you know something, but it was it was pretty obvious, you know, that something more was going on.
Speaker 1: So I interviewed very famous AVN Hall of Fame director Jim Powers. Was huge in the nineties and the early two thousands. He was famous for bringing new things to like the US porn market. So he brought the first Bukakis to the film market and whatever, and he did a lot of parody stuff in this and that. And the one thing that stuck out to me during the interview, he goes, you know, we always and I said, no, what He goes the Amish? We always made someone fucking someone that was Amish. And I was like, you know what, it's pretty good. They do feel like the most buttoned up Christian religion at least.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So did you get did you leave or get kicked out of that community?
Speaker 2: I left?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Would you have probably gotten kicked out eventually? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so let me let me study, let me go back real quick, and I want to for the audience. We'll talk about sexy stuff too, but I want to ask about this cervical cancer. Really scary thing to come up. I am ignorant, like stupid. It would seem to me if you had cervical cancer, doesn't it hurt like everything else? Are you good?
Speaker 2: It didn't for me. It really depends on the person. I have a very high pain threshold, so it didn't really bother me very much, you know. And that's the thing, like if I had the proper care, even with the midnights, with going to the doctors instead of a fucking midwife, you know, and I had you know, my shots and was up to date on my shots, I probably wouldn't be doing with cervical cancer right now.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, that's okay. You're gonna process it, you're gonna move from the you're gonna be powerful. So I don't even think we touched on. We touched on you fucking your neighbor. That's pretty cool. But then is it a step from there where you go like let's start putting it online? Like what is that step? What is that step?
Speaker 2: After after the cancer news, it was just like I found sexy jobs and I started putting feelers out there and got some bites, and uh, this one guy had hit me up and was like, look, I'd love to shoot with you. And I'm like, you know, booking, the booking, the stuff and everything, and it was I was like, look, this is my my first shoot. And he was great, he was he was fantastic, He did really well, treated me very respectfully, told me everything else going to happen. We started with a photo shoot and then went into you know, the video shoot, and uh, within a matter of a couple of weeks, you know, I started to take it off and I started picking up shoots from there. So it was great.
Speaker 1: So who who, who, whom have you shot for so far?
Speaker 2: Mostly it's just amateur or low lower people. I haven't really shot with any companies or anything like that. I'm just like, I literally just started doing this in March.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, so it's it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of like hitting the ground running. But I'd rather be blasted on the internet my pussy and tits everywhere right now? Then, you know, if I if I get the news tomorrow, hey you've got two months to live, be like, all right? At LISTA did something. If I die, at least my my body will live on on the internet.
Speaker 1: Your legacy is out there, you have created, He's out there.
Speaker 2: It ain't coming down.
Speaker 1: So what are there any major sites that you really do want to shoot either because you love I understand, like for a new girl starting out, you get the ends are I'll get is like any of them most of the time those brasses oh bangrupt. But is there any sites that you have your eye on specifically?
Speaker 2: No? Actually no, I literally am just doing this because I think it's fun and for me it's a safe way for me and my husband to allow me to explore my sexuality and embrace it the best way that I can.
Speaker 1: It really is oh sorry, I don't mean yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 2: And for him, what he gets out of it is seeing me happy and watching me you know, screw other people hearing about it.
Speaker 1: So you said if it changed tomorrow, you'd be okay just being with your husband. I believe right. Oh yeah, what he would be required to what put out dick three four times a day? What are we talking about if he were to? If he was just like, I'm not comfortable with it anymore. Yeah, what you need from me if.
Speaker 2: We could, Like when we first got together, I think we were having sex three four times a day. Yeah, it's it's a little bit harder when you have a little rugrats sorting around, but you know, we still make it work. I love the travel. I was with the Carnival after I left them minn Nights for a little bit run away with Carnival, So I kind of have that wild streak still in me of wanting to travel, and so this kind of helps with that as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, uh so no specific sites. How about specific kinks or fetishes that you that you like that maybe I can try and pair you with a website. See where we are?
Speaker 2: So one of my like I guess niches as they call them. I love to wear fox ears and a box tail butt plug while having sex. It just I like to be creative and be like the shock factor is what I love going after.
Speaker 1: Oh she has a tail, that's an animal. Don't do that kind of I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Not thinking that things are out of bounds or out of limits. I want to be able to be like known for that.
Speaker 1: I guess Well, can I paint a hot scenario for you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please?
Speaker 1: Okay, You're in a barn and there's this hot girl and you lift up her dress and you're eating her pussy, and all of a sudden, Oh, your step uncle walks in. Oh you know he married your aunt. He's got a giant dick. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'd tell him drop draw, let's let's me and her go and do it like, let's let's go.
Speaker 1: It's amazing that Why that one little step qualifier just changes the entire scenario altogether, doesn't it? Okay, okay, so what is that? Is there a name for that? When you have the ears and this and that it feels this is again.
Speaker 2: I think they call it furry.
Speaker 1: That's dead. I don't think that's a furry.
Speaker 2: I think so either.
Speaker 1: I think I don't really know. A furry to me is when you have like a catheter in because you're going to be in your suit the rest of the day, and then you pull it out when you go to fuck. You know, I would say to me, that leans more like the girls that like anime and Japanese stuff. A little bit, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: A little bit, yeah, yeah, I mean I do watch it from time to time. I just I kind of want to be one of those girls that stand out. I don't want to get lost in the shuffle. I kind of want to be known for something different that it's not really heard of or not really seen a lot of, and just trying to find that.
Speaker 1: So I just learned this the other day, what you should look at. I will give you the name of the people to reach out to. I interviewed another girl. She did I did not learn this. Maybe you knew this fact that I did not. In South East Asia, redheads are like the shit. Okay, interesting, They're specifically a modeling company. Again. I'll have to look it up and I'll give you the information on it. That this girl worked with also another redhead who I mean, they just were losing it over I think they'd lose it over you too, because apparently that I never knew that. I never knew that was such a thing in Southeast Asia. Maybe she said East Asia. I don't remember, but yeah, I would definitely look into that if I were you. Oh yes, what, okay, So we have the ears? What about other like kinks or fat like? How far would you go with something like group sex, like a gang bang anything like?
Speaker 2: So I am actually in the works of My husband and I were talking and I thought it would be really fun. I don't really at this point, I don't care who I piss off or who I might offend or upset. You don't have to watch it. I am doing a four part mini series on you know, a Minna Night series. I guess a lot of people that know about the midd Night Namish they know that rum Springer is what what the what's the original name of when they go out, become English and then come back. Well, it's called rum Springer. Well, I'm gonna call it come Springer instead. That's why I'm doing a four part mini series in September. I'm hoping to post it, but I'm in the middle of recording them now and at the end of the series it's gonna be a threesommer gang Bang depending on what I can figure out. But we're gonna call it comes Springer for this.
Speaker 1: Very funny And if that domain name is not available, you should at least grab that off. I'm just saying, oh for sure, Yeah, that's a hilarious title. Uh it is. Check and make sure because that guy Jim Powers might have used that. He hit on the fucking amish a lot back in the late nineties apparently. Okay, so, but you said three something. See, I've become so jaded to normal porn just like just so, I need a gang bang to get going, Like I gotta see a girl, but I don't like the ones where it's like the girl's kind of a rag doll, like throwing around. I like more of you over here in me. You let me suck you did ye? I like it more of a dominant. Would you consider yourself more of a dom or a suba?
Speaker 2: I'm a switch. So it just depends with the females. I'm more definitely dumb males. I fluctuate depending on how comfortable I am. But yeah, I've not officially had my first gang bang. I do want to, but it's incredibly difficult, honestly, to find men who are comfortable fucking a girl with other men are out. You would not believe how impossible it almost is to get a gang bang going.
Speaker 1: I've I've interviewed a few male guys, and it's really like, you know, guys, people think, you know, oh, you got to be able to like really dumb guys outside the end, Oh, I'd be able to do that I could fuck good blah blah blah, I could stay in shape whatever. And it's like it's a real skill. Now, look, is it gonna win you a Nobel prize? No, being good at fucking isn't. But but it is a skill not everyone possesses. So nothing but respect to these guys. And imagine if you had all of that, Like you're like, oh, I can stay hard and I'm in good shape blah blah, and I have a three inch stick, Like, it doesn't matter you're out then too, it doesn't matter if your jump shops great if you're five foot one. Sorry, got to stay out exactly. But yeah, I don't know gang bangs lately. I'm just I'm into them, but I I don't know, I don't know. I don't, I don't I'm not into like too rough on a woman. Yeah, we a couple episodes ago. I drew this line with this girl. There's a difference between rough and violence, obviously there is. So do you like rough stuff at all?
Speaker 2: Or I do with the right partner. And I say that because some men do not know the difference.
Speaker 1: Sure I am.
Speaker 2: I have done BDSM before, and everyone's interpretation of that is completely different as well. But I do dabble in the BDSM. Me and my husband do a lot, and so does the neighbor. But they also know my limits and I trust them, where with a complete stranger, I won't do it because I haven't built that rapport and that trust to know. Hey, if I tell you to stop and you don't stop, we're gonna have a fucking PRODM Because I'm a redhead and people who know about redheads have a fucking short temper, and I'm a firecracker. I don't care if I'm in the middle of SX, set me off, we're done.
Speaker 1: Not not prior to your husband, but since you've been in an open relationship, have you had to tell anybody else like chill out, like dial it back any of your other partners that you've been with.
Speaker 2: No, thankfully No. But I'm pretty good judging a person and getting a vibe for them by talking to them and kind of seeing their demeanor to pick up if they're going to respect or if they're not going to respect my boundaries, and then I kind of go from there. So like my vetting process of whoever I work with or whoever I shoot with is very extensive and I'm very I guess picky when it comes to that because my safety is important to me and my family.
Speaker 1: So yeah, is there any limitations at all on Maybe not limitations, not hard limitations because you don't, all due respect, this is a compliment. You don't seem like a chick that takes a no, you won't be doing this well. So are there any kind of like negotiations where your husband's like, I really want you to get out and get everything and blah blah blah blah. But if we could just not maybe do this, is there anything at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We we don't do anal that that's something that me and my husband do for like just us. I tell anybody that I shoot with, I don't do anal. The only thing that I will do is a bt blug. But you know, people have been like, oh, I want you to give me a rim job or no, I don't do any of that. I don't I don't want you to give it, I don't receive, I don't give the butt stuff is you know, personally for me and him right now, we have talked about potentially, you know, letting certain people do it, but not right now, just because I don't know if you guys can tell, I'm a p teat little redhead. I am eighty four pounds. Wow, I am teeny tiny, So it wouldn't take a lot to ram your dick in my ass and it fucking hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm good, fair enough, fair enough? How about limit? Do you have limitation? Obviously everyone has limitations on size, but do you have limitations on size? Have you ever seen the dick of a guy? Maybe you're setting something up with where you're just like, I don't know about that one. That might rearrange my stomach.
Speaker 2: So they're actually, uh, there's a guy that I am planning on shooting with in the next you know, month or so, and we've been talking a lot lately and he, you know, sent me a picture of his dick and I was just like, oh, I'm intrigued, but I'm a little scared because this will literally be the biggest dick that I have taken. Yet I think I can handle it. I love a challenge. I will not turn away from a challenge. I am very challenged oriented. But I looked at my husband and I was like, this, this one, you know, he's pretty big, so we'll have to see. So I've given him my limitations and spoken with him about you know, what I can I cannot handle, and he seems very responsible and respectful of that. But I am curious, but I'm excited about it too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Okay, how about something is I don't put this? Is there any other kinks or fetishes that you're into that you'd like to possibly look into? It sounds like you're mainly concerned about shooting your own content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I really, I really don't care. Like I will do shoots for other people, and I'll also shoot my own content and pretty much, you know, I just like sex. I like having sex, and if it can be recorded, why the hell I'm not at this point, you know, whether it's for somebody else or for me. As far as fetish is not really, I'm pretty much an open book with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I think that's fair enough. H Two last questions? How are you with come?
Speaker 2: I am fine? You can cream pie me I swallow. I don't care. I love comm like all right, I can play in it all day if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a ever since I was little, I think I have a weird thing where it's just the contrast of it draped across a beautiful face. I like it. It's it's oh to me, that's one of my fetishes. I would say, and uh in reference to my former co hosts who used to end every interview with this question, where are you with piss or urine or water sports or any of those things? They're all the same thing. What do you mean are you? Would you ever incorporate any kind of like piss into your stuff? Look, it's my former co'm piss personally for the audience to know. I will ask this question every time. Correct, I will ask the question every time. But it is not my thing personally. But I do love my former co host Shane.
Speaker 2: No, I that is that is one thing I will not. I don't do golden showers. I don't do the whole feces. Yeah, no, no, no, those are lines that I just don't cross. I think that's a little bit too degrading.
Speaker 1: Oh what what about the inverse? Would you piss in a guy's mouth?
Speaker 2: Oddly enough, yes, I would. If that was their I would.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't want it done to hyper critical.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's not hypocritical. It's common sense. It's like, do you want to feed this guy a whole bunch of dirt or do you want to eat the dirt yourself. I don't know. I think I'll feed it to this guy because dirt today. Yeah, yeah, I get that, I understand that. That's yeah, that's common sense to me. All Right, Well, look, folks, you got to watch out for this content. Uh oh, mec dick is still hard because I'm gonna plug all of Aurora Fox of stuff on Instagram, Twitter, and only fans the same name Boxy Mermaid f O x E Y M E R M A I D ladies and gentlemen. You can check out a rhor Fox across all social media at that name. Make sure you sign up for her only fans. It sounds like there's some incredible content really cooking in the lab right now. When estimated you said September, I do.
Speaker 2: I am gonna be starting I'm gonna do the midnight series September. I actually, uh, since you did say cooking, I am working on doing like cooking videos for my only fans of me like an apron in the nude of doing cooking videos because I am a certified professional chef. So look for those videos coming soon, you know, next month or so, I'll be starting to post those of me cooking sexually but fantastic dinners.
Speaker 1: And if those don't get traction, here's what I'm gonna say. Jump up on the counter, grab a hatachi, just have that kitchen background.
Speaker 2: I feel like you need to fuck me. I'll take a request. I don't care like. I'm a pretty open book here. You know, you guys, I'd love to hear your feedback and just you know, if you guys want anything, see anything personal, whatever, I'm an open book over here.
Speaker 1: You go, ladies and gentlemen. Once again, Aurora Fox, Aurora, thank you so much for coming on over on the night.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me