Speaker 1: You know, I turned to my friend Zach Abraham, chief investment officer Boward Capital Management, to talk about finance. We do that every Friday, and I always referred his ack knowledge on this. We just passed the one hundred sum day anniversary of RFK Junior getting to run the National Institute of Health and Health and Human Services. So I wanted to bring out a friend of mine to look at the MAHA movement and rate it. Wade Lightheart's going to join us. He's one of the founders of b Optimizers. I asked them to look at this. After Wade and I finish our conversation, I'm going to offer you an opportunity to see an interview I did in Mexico with a famous professional golfer named Fred Funk. Crazy crazy thing happened to him. He went there for stem cell treatments because he'd really messed up his back. I mean, all those years Fred's played in a record number of golf tournaments, a ton of time he spent twisting his body and that's hard on the back, just to check something out, just because he had the money. Frankly, Fred went to go get his heart.
Speaker 2: Scant.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna believe what happened to Fred Funk in Mexico. So we'll show you that after we wrap up our conversation with Wade Lightheart, one of the founders of Bioptimizers. We'll talk about this with the help of bar Capital Management, though you're risk graator dot com and of course from God Almighty, he who made our bodies and more importantly crafts our souls.
Speaker 3: But Todd Herman show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrn s everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile.
Speaker 1: Todd Herman. Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the times to which God has decided we shall live. It's another form of wise counsel day. Bringing out my friend White Lightheart, one of the founders, one of the bosses at Bioptimizers, talk about make America health again. It was just not that long ago that we had the one hundredth day of RFK Junior and that efforts and Wade knows more about this than I do, so I want to chat with him about it. Wade, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Great to be here. Thanks for having me. Todd I'm so pumped, and I would say we're the stewards of the mission. Uh yeah, we are owners and things, but you know, eventually we'll pass, and hopefully our job is to inspire those to pick up the torch after we're gone, to make a stronger, longer and better living, better life living population. That's our goal and our objective.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, And that's what you guys do for a living. And you work in this world, and the government hasn't always been super kind to companies like yours, and you guys use natural ingredients and natural processes. You're very diligent about research. You're always you know, improving the products. We'll talk later about this improvement you've made the mass signs, but let me start with how is the government treated this responsible and good players in the supplement world versus some of these bad players, Because you guys can been in this for decades. So let's start with the baseline, because you have to work within this equilibrium of the FDA, et cetera. How do you rate RFK junior in that?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: How has that been?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm very inspired about what RFK is attempting to do with Make America healthy move. I got my hat and yeah, yeah, so I'll go put that on right now, I'll put my make America healthy again. So if we go back in time, we've had a variety of what I would say captured institutions which have had a dramatically negative impact on society, and no one in Congress for the last maybe seventy or eighty years has had the Kahonas to address. And the reason they haven't is that many of the regulatory agencies which fall under the director, the HHESS director, which is what Kennedy is doing. You know, agriculture, FDA, A research and development, the funding of educational institutions, and grants at universities. All of this follows under that. And we have a collusion between big Agra, big Pharma, and big chemicals in that all. If you look at the autistic rates, let's just go to something that's really impactful. The artistic rates in the United States right now are one in thirty three, when forty or fifty years ago it was one in forty thousand. This is not within the genetic This is not due to a genetic mutation. This is not possible by the known aspects of science. There are some there is something and something contributing to this. There's a lot of evidence that suggest it might be chemistry, it might be chemicals, it might be vaccines, but nobody has been addressing it. They just put it aside. And this has a dramatic impact on families and health and vitality. The key is is so many people who are in politics right now are funded by these companies to get elected. Therefore they put these kind of surface level documents, and the population relies on these institutions, and these institutions has betrayed them. And RFK has taken them on directly, and he's addressing those things. He just got out a bunch of dies out of the food that we don't have to have anymore. He's commissioned to study as to why do homist children who don't have any of these chemicals and don't have these vaccine meddates and don't have this stuff, how come they don't have the autistic rates of everyone else that does. Now, he's not saying that there's a cause here, He's like, shouldn't we investigate that, let's figure out what that is. He has also looked at how the funding goes to educational institutions because what you fund determines what gets proven and what you don't fund. And so what's happened inside of our institutions is that many of the research that we're relying on to make scientific decisions is omitting or not looking at the things that maybe the problems, and they're hilting the game towards using pharmaceuticals. So he had a recent speech. He just identified that of the pharmaceutical companies in the world, the United States represents four percent of the world's population and accounts for seventy five percent of the profits of the pharmaceutical industry. And what's interesting is these pharmaceuticals aren't even made in America, so we have foreign chemicals being sold to the United States, where seventy five percent of the profits are coming from the United States. The United States invests more money per capita than virtually the whole world combined in health and continues to decline versus third world countries. Over the last five years, we have seen a precipitous drop and life expectancy and health expectancy, the disability adjusted life expectancy for the world. But guess what I get to talk to, Well, not so much since he got elected. But I used to see RFK at the Golds gym here in Venice, California. He says, listen, I'm on a mission to take care of this. He's a vibrant seventy in his seventies. He looks great. He does the part. He eats organic food, he takes nutritional supplements. He realizes that institutions like the FDA should have no business in doing the way and the way that they are illustrating or or they're governing their bodies. That the oversight inside of some of the pharmaceutical studies or the lack thereof that are submitting stuff to the population, and we're trusting it is problematic. The advertising that's happening for pharmaceutical industries, the capture of these institutions influencing who gets into politics, and how those laws are. He's going after all of them to make a difference, and I believe that he may have the most impact. Now, what's interesting about this for those who might be on the other side of the fence, this man has been attacked viciously inside of the corporate media channels. He has been put forth that he's a lunatic, that he is crazy that he doesn't know what he's talking about, that he's against health. They had a massive problem the other day. It was very problematic inside where there's in So when you see that kind of fear tactics, that's an insight that he's onto something. Somebody is paying someone in order to create controversy into slandering him because they're concerned he's going to expose something so big that it will transform society. And I'm excited that he's going out there now. Whether he'll be successful, how successful be that remains to be seen. He's going up against eighty years of corporate political influence that is deeply embedded from everything from our political process to our institutions, to our stock market to our retirement programs. There's a lot of money aligned against them. But you know it's great. There was a great man one time that said, the truth will set you free. And if you follow the truth to its end, regardless of the outcomes for yourself, it will set you free both within your heart, your mind, your soul, but it will lead others to the same promised land. And I do believe in our company has been aligned with those values for many, many years when I lost my sister to cancer and watched essentially what I thought the hospital murder a perfectly healthy person through what they called a cancer treatment program, which seems way worse than the disease. I didn't understand it. I've been on a mission ever since to find out what causes those things, how do we prevent those things, and how do we optimize our health regardless of our current state. And I've lived my whole life by it, and by optimizers is an expression of that. And so we're really pumped and excited about what's happening, and I'm here to make America healthy again. I love it.
Speaker 1: If you're a smaller, medium sized business owner, you may made a decision to give in to them offering you corporate credit, and you probably even have one. And I have a cool little I've my credit cards and stuff quincide this thing, but I have a little, cool little debit card credit card has my business name on it. It's not a corporate card because it's tied to my Social Security number. And I'm getting that changed because I'm a customer of Visible and they're helping me in seven easy steps establish actual corporate credit not tied to my social Security number tied to the eien of my company employee identification number. Why does that matter, because real corporate credit grows at a way to rate two to three times quicker than personal credit. Secondly, if God forbid, I make some terrible mistake here. Let's say I get really angry at Alex and decide to throw him off the third story deck, and this time he doesn't land in the water and unfortunately hits the rocks, not like last time landed in the water, and Alex's family decides to sue the company. Well, they sue me because they could pierce the corporate veil because I pierced it myself by not having actual corporate credit. They'll take care of this for you in seven easy steps. There's a few things you do on your own, but they'll run that through or run you through how to do that, and they're going to give you a guarantee. I give it to you. It's my guarantee. Go to their website, which is go bisible g O b I Z A b L E bisible go bisible, and they're going to teach you about corporate credit. I guarantee you're going to learn something about your company and your corporate credit rating. It's gobisible dot com. And I have to tell you you're the second one of my friends who said that to me. My friend Tim Krukshank got cancer. My friend Tim Krukshank, he was a Navy seal. He was deployed on our behalf three times. Wade, and he's also a physician's assistant. His wife, Liz, Tim helped extend her life shared cancer. Helped to extend her life fifteen twenty years and towards the end of her life, Wade he went into the hospital physician's assistant and he got curious, what is in this IV? And he looked at the IV and it was sugar and water basically, and it was made by Nesle's right And he said to the nurse, he goes sugar and water. Really, this grows cancer. This this is inflammatory. And the nurse said, you think I don't know that this is all we're allowed to give. And it was this epiphany that he had. He took his wife out of there and took her to a place in Mexico which is Christ based, christ focused and then holistic, and they ended up extending Liz's life another couple of years. And I'm talking about some good quality. When she went down there, one of the doctors has said, hey, you put her on the airplane, you're gonna kill her. And she went down there for one reason, Wade, and that was so that she could go to Disney World with her son, because she promised she would go. And when she came back from that trip to Disney World, her platelets will were low. She'd just die, but she made that trip. And this place is called Hope for Cancer. I don't have any relationship with them, but you went through this with your sister. You never told me that, and I never knew that. And that's one of the reasons you started by optimizers, And this is one of the reasons you've been on this pursuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was when my sister was dying. I was a teenager and we would go back and forth to the hospitals and we would stop on the fifty five mile journey from the hospital after a treatment. Keep in mind mind she had been recently accepted into Royal Officer training. She was number two in all of Canada Bush survival training that's men and females, and look like she was going to have a promising military career when she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease, which is cancer of the lymph nodes, which has on ninety five percent success rate, And we would travel back and forth to the hospital and she'd be doing her chemotherapy treatments and we'd have to stop five or six times for her to get out of the car and vomit profusely, and then she would lie in bed for several days after the treatment. And I thought to myself and my fifteen year old, sixteen year old self, like, wait a second. Here was my health sister, healthy, vibrant, functional, at the highest level of expression, ready to step into a military career. And now they've died, created this diagnosis, and they're giving her quote unquote a treatment and she's vomiting, she's sick, her hair's falling out, and she's wasting away. This isn't like, shouldn't you be doing something if you want to be healthy, shouldn't be doing something that makes you healthy, not something that makes you sick. It was a very innocent observation, but it ate away in my mind for years, and I went to university and I studied this stuff, and I went and followed all these experts, and I went through serve for the American Anti Cancer Institute, and I saw this over and over and over again. Now, I'm not here to condemn all the people are what they're doing. I just I'm looking at it and I'm going I think there's a better way. I mean, chemotherapy treatment has been the state for what sixty seventy years. We haven't come up to do We have better cars and better planes and better technology in the last sixty years, but we don't have better treatments in regards to poisoning people with this thing. I don't know. So I'm like, Okay, if you want to do that, I'm all four, Hey, that's fine. I'm looking at creating a different model. And this goes back to regulation. Many of the breakthrough treatments around the world, whether it's stem cells, cancer treatment, unique therapies are prevented from being developed and put through in the United States and people have to fly to other parts in the world to go and get these treatments. And they're astoundingly effective, but they're condemned insider media, insider institutions, inside our political processes, and as citizens, we need to demand that you know, what no more, and we need to search out and seek out other options, and that's what we do. We have a research with in Bosnia, for example, because I can get so much more science done inside that institution over there at a fraction of the cost than I can in the United States. So that advances the way we develop our products and services in the company.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about that in a second, because I've always been fascinated by the lab and having your lab has to be mind blowing. But you're talking about all this travel, and this is one of the things I think RFK Junior needs to do because he's he's he's really going after the childhood obesity. I know that's near near your hearts. Is a new dad. And make sure that Leonard's doing well. I'm sure he is with his mass simes and the products that you give him all of Yeah, I know, and I talk about that often. But he also is going after the Obesity's going after the autism. Let's figure that out, you know, I think it's absolutely environmental and chemically driven. I give him an a on that and a and the obesity thing until he really goes and bans some shots and you know, what shots I'm talking about. They're COVID shots. Until that happens, I can't give him an A plus. But if he would turn the corner on some of these things. For instance, you talked about traveling somewhere. I go to Mexico. I go to renew Healthcare in Mexico because they down their culture stem cells. That means they get to reject eighty percent of them biblical cords they get weigh they get to reject them. And you'll get this, you'll understand how important this is. They source the umbilical cords from a hospital next door to their facility, So they take the umbilical cords downstairs to their lab. That's where they analyze them. Right, So they never have to travel them, they never have to do anything to molest them. Once they accept them and they process them, then they can culture the very best of them to make sure they're always getting the best stuff. United States. What can you do? You can take an umbilical cord, chop it up and basically use that.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: You can't do any of the processing, et cetera. So people travel there, they travel to South America. You mentioned that, so our retirement accounts and our retirement future are about to change again. If President Trump's the first president to have these limits placed upon him, then what other limits are they willing to place? How much are they willing to do to maintain the Deep States control of our finances over the international order they call it. It doesn't matter in one way, because we're gonna have to retire anyway. That is, if you want to retire or can. What does matter is to make sure that you are not exposed to massive risk because of these headwinds. And that's what we're facing, a headwind of just high high high waves and sees. So go get a free, no obligation consultation with Zach Abraham, my friend brother. He's on our show every week on Friday, just about every week. He will take three meetings with you. The first is getting to know you, because if you're going to have him running your money and as if a do sharey, putting your financial future ahead of his own, then you're gonna want to like the guy because you're gonna spend time together. You're gonna want to see eye to eye on some things. Zach has said on our program he'said people come to him and say, hey, look, why do you make all these conservative statements, In these Christian statements, you're driving away half your potential client base. And Zach said, you know what, I don't want to work with people like that. They are not going to like me. I'm not gonna like them. We're not going to agree on things. Second meeting, they're going to talk about your retirement goals and what you hope to achieve, what does retirement mean to And on the third meeting, Zach will come and say, here we go, here's what we think we could do for you. This is our recommendation to how we're going to get you to a successful retirement, which in Zach's definition, means you know exactly how much money you're gonna have every single month for the rest of your life. So let them look at your portfolio, let them look for hidden risks, let them look for high costs where he can lower those costs. Let him look for a way to maximize potential. In other words, get a second opinion in your retirement, because you only get one retirement. So here's that a sign up. Go to Know your Risk Podcast Know Your Risk Podcasts dot com sign up, but Know your Risk podcast dot Com it's free and there is no obligation. Investment advisors surfaces up through Truck Financial LLC and sec RESID Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. TRUK twenty five, Dash two one seven. I was just reading about d Do you remember d MSL. This stuff was It served to solve cidees issues, EE issues, EAR issues, and the FDA effectively ban that. Congress fought out of that for sixteen years. And you guys have had to locate your lab in Bosnia. I mean, okay, so it costs less. I'm sure you'd like to be able to have it in America, but you can do more science there. You can be more thoughtful and more diligent in Bosnia than you can in the United States. Yeah, okay, talk about that. That's mind blowing to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we created a private partnership partnership with a private university called the Birch International University, who has a microbiology lab. Yeah, and we wanted to start to look at when number one, how do you go beyond lab essays? How do you determine a real bioavailability of a product not just does it not have the talks and there it has this percentage of is it active? Well, how does it impact the bacteria cultures? What combinations work together? What are the advanceantages and disadvantages of different compounds? And they work synergicicly together. And so you need a microbiology lab to do that. You need to see if it gets in the cells, all of those things that institutions are supposed to do. Now, if I was to go to one of the big main universities, and I'll share with you an insight that happened to me a little over twenty see nineteen ninety nine, two thousand. In two thousand, I was invited to go to a big university that everybody would recognize to develop a nutritional supplement product here in the United States. And I sat down with the head of the department in that university and he told me this. He's like, for one hundred thousand dollars, we will develop a study for you that will prove the efficacy of that product using like insects or something. And I'll sign my masters student to it and we'll turn that out. And that was going to be considered legitimate research. Now, if I wanted to actually do legitimate research at that university. It's going to cost me millions of dollars. It's going to have to go through a whole regulatory body, it's going to have to have human trials, it's going to have to all have there's a whole loast of things that are going to have to go through. It's going to take me decades. Now as a company, you need the speed of response. So what we do is we just send everything to our lab in Bosnia. They're not limited by all the regulatory elements of the federal government and the institutional ossification. You know, for example, you have to have DEI statements at universities in order to put it to get funding. If you don't put DEI, you can't get the funding. So what does that have to do with what happens in a Petri dish?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Nothing? So we're talking about that. So what do we do over there? We send this stuff in, We go, hey, we need to know this, this, this, and that's great. A week later we get the data. Okay, we got that, well what about this? What about this? What about this? And then we keep refining, refining, So the speed of refinement is happening, and we have literally, I think it's almost thirty PhDs and master students. We bought them special equipment, so they're excited because we actually provided the equipment that they needed to get their PhDs and master these master students and they get to work with a public private partnership, so they understand the mechanics of how the university system can support the business world and how the business world can support the university system in a symbiotic relationship instead of an antithetical one which we have in America where the educational institutes attack business people, and the business people think that we don't want your ideological bs running our company, and so they're at odds with each other when they should be working symbiotically together to make a better work. We need the egg heads and we need the grinders at the end of the day, that's what makes them robust and forward moving society, and in our institutions right now, we've ossified those two elements and hitting them against each other instead of recognizing, hey, and the results have been dastardly for the health and well being of Americans across the world. And so we're here to say, you know, what we're gonna do. Whatever we take, We're gonna go wherever we need to do. And then we're going to take back that science and we're gonna plug it into this, into our products and services, and we're gonna fight the good fight. And we're gonna have an army of super healthy, vibrant people using our products or services or education and transforming the transforming people through a magnetic approach. Because when they see you, or they say me, or they see all of the advocates and affiliates that we have out there saying what are you doing? Well, yeah, I'm getting up and I'm doing my rucksack, I'm doing my training. I'm well, how do you have the energy? Well, I have a dietary practice, I follows, I have a nutrition program. I'm addressing my genetic limitations this way. I'm using these elements to augment and transform what's possible. And you're a living testimonial to this process. And we're just small contributor to that whole element. And that's what we're here to do.
Speaker 1: And look, I address this. I want to ask you a question in a second about a fake meat product. Meat product. I know that you are a vegetarian. This is actual meat. But I want to talk about the process of it because I don't think they've gone through this standard you have. So I'll go into your lab and what you guys have done. Let me tell you how I explained this with people, and I'll start with an absurd observation that happened to me the other day in the gym. So we're prepping for MURF because Murph is a big thing in the CrossFit community. I was sharing this with you before we started recording. So when you're prepping for MURF, you kind of do the elements of it. So there's a workout called Cindy, which is pull ups, push ups, air squads for as many rounds as possible in twenty minutes, and then you run your miles and you might do mile hill runs and weighted runs. And the end of the day, had this thing in the gym where I did wearing a vest, so forty five pound vest, I did ninety single jump ropes and then an eighteen foot rope climb, and then put my feet up on a box and did a fourteen inch declined push ups for ten and then picked up a bar lightweight bar sixty five pounds, but with the vest doing overhead squats down to twelve inch target, so twenty of those as many rounds as possible as I could do that in twenty minutes. And I get done with that. It's kind of sweaty. A guy my age walks over to me. He goes, Man, that was impressed that. I go, Oh, I don't think so I do this a lot. You already asked me? Wait is he goes how He goes, let me ask you a question, like, what do you do for cardio? Did did you just watch what I just did? Like that's pretty cardio intensive. He goes, well, you should understand I'm a runner, so I mean real cardio. I'm like, got it? Oh, oh okay, real cardio. I explained, that's a big part of what I do. But then I talk about my obsession with water, so one hundred and sixty to two hundred ounces of water before I get hurt of the studio at seven thirty in the morning. I explained my use of caffeine and why I use it. But then I talk about your products, and one of the ones I've talked about is mass signs. You guys made this available to me. And asked me to start talking about So I started using it six or eight months ago. This thing has been a big change for me in lean muscle. I can see it, friends have seen it. I've actually had friends. My friend Zach Abraham comes on and talks about finance with us once a week. Zach started thinking about two weeks ago. He had a question for you about that, by the way, which I will ask he sought in his muscle retention and storting and lean muscle. But I'm thinking about your lab and what you just told me. And then last time I got an update from you guys. You guys just made this thirty percent more effective, and it was Birchan on Ash University. You did this test that this product, and you guys did a side by side placebo, which, by the way, RFK Junior wants to do because our stink and FDA wasn't doing placebo tests with vaccines. Can you imagine they didn't do that. They tested vaccines against vaccines. You found out you get sixteen hundred times more amino acids in our bodies by virtue of using mass signs than without. And then I get from you guys this update. Hey, we're thirty percent more effective? A, how does it feel to know you guys do placebo testing and vaccine companies don't have to through the FDA? And B how do you get thirty percent more effectiveness efficacy out of that product?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great questions, by the way, and I don't know how. The first question is, I don't know how you run those studies and they call it safe and effects, and so the sciences settled. First off, When anybody says sciences settled, science is an ongoing process which leads to exactly what I just which leads to the second part of the question. Science is about looking at whatever model that you are putting onto the world and recognizing that it is a model. It is not the absolute truth. There's a flawed element to it. So you go through the scientific method to keep challenging your current paradigm in the hope of continuing to improve. And one of our values in the and our company is the continued pursuit of excellence. And what that means is is, no matter how good that our products might be, we accept the possible ability that they could be better, and we commit to the process of continuing to approve. And excellence is its own reward. Excellence is not a destination, it is a pursuit, and we are pursuing excellence as stewards because if we have that standard in our lives and our family and our company, in our business, in our country, then we know that the future is secure for the generations to come because they will continue that and things will continue to get better. And as evidenced in the scientific literature, we've seen a decline in life expectancy. We've seen a decline in the health of our children, which means as a country, we've moved away from that process and we're bucking that trend, so to go. To answer your question specifically, we test all of the raw ingredients. A raw ingredient is they have this enzyme that's made in Japan, and they have this enzyme that's made in America, and that ends on that. Now, with mass symes, there's seventeen different types of enzymes in it to cover virtually every different kind of possible food you'd ever eat. There are cofactors that you can add to this that will amplify the effectiveness of those enzymes, and there are different manufactures of the enzymes that will make a better working enzyme. This isn't intuitive. By the way, you cannot accept anything. It might say one hundred percent. It's got this enzyme, this protealytic enzyme. It comes from this company. It meets all of the standards, all of the lab assays you test it. There's another one that comes from another company. They say the same thing, and another one from another company. You put the three of them against each other and it's like, oh, those aren't the same enzyme because it doesn't work the same. And so what we do is we we we separate the wheat from the shape we set for the claims from the actual productivity. And then when you have seventeen different enzymes plus a bunch of cofactors, so there's maybe twenty to twenty five elements that go into that product. Okay, if you can get one or two percent better on any one of those things, or five or ten percent better, every single ingredient becomes a multiplying factor. So with a few tweaks, a ten percent improvement here, a two percent provemn here, a five percent improvement here, guess what, all of a sudden, you have a thirty percent more effective product.
Speaker 1: So here's what's impressive. To me is you guys have been established for decades.
Speaker 2: You didn't You didn't.
Speaker 1: I subscribed to the products. I didn't get an increased price. When you increase the effectiveness, everyone else will do that. So a thank you for that. B. I want to ask you about this meat product here a second, but let me ask you this. My friend Zach, huge, great great brother of mine, big partner in the show. He his wife started taking this and they expected to be able to steward lean muscle better. Zach's trying to put some on. He's a little younger than me, he's about forty four years old. But they said they're sleeping better with mass times. I put that down to bloating, because I know this fight's bloating. But I told him I would ask as a favorite to you, why are they sleeping better with mass simes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great question. So undigested proteins that you get into your intestine track is so if you don't completely digest your protein, and protein has an advantage that it creates high satide. But the downside of too much protein in your diet is that the undigested one speed bad bacteria and that seeps into our blood system and we have an immune system response to that. Our white blood cell goes up and we attack that because we think it's a virus or anything. So if you look at sleep scores, for example, the number one thing that will disrupt your sleep at night is eating before bad and that is because your body has to work when it's supposed to be resting. The other element is is that when you take mass signs particularly it's got you know, five different types of proteases. That's the enzyme that breaks down protein. None of those undigested proteins are going to be able to feed the bad bacteria. Bad bacteria producings like Indel, skate, call et cetera. These are neurotoxins which get your brain spinning and directions it shouldn't. So when you add mass SIGs number one, you get way more amino acids to your muscle that allows you to recover and feel better and to grow the muscles that you're saying, so your recovery speeds up. You don't need as much protein to get the amino acid. You don't need protein, you need amino acid. I competed at the Mister Universe eating eighty five grams of protein because I was getting all of the amino acids from it, where someone else is eating two hundred and fifty grams and not getting up. Now, I'm not saying that you have to eat eighty five grams. I'm saying one to eat two hundred mets. It's probably two to two hundred fifs of protein today and he uses mass tim stuff set it. But when you starve out those bad bacterias and pethrom is, another aspect of our probiotic breakthrough, yeah, would rebranded as that's a proteolytic chrobiotic. So the two work in symbiotic combination. But ultimately you're not producing these neurochemistry chemicals that disrupt your sleep process and the melatonin production that you naturally occur, and you sleep better because you don't have undigested food and bad bacteria feeding toxins into your brain. That's how it works.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 2: So you feel great, you don't have bloating, don't have glass, You become regular and boom, you're at your best self, building muscle and feeling strong and I live and longer.
Speaker 1: I love that this and I noticed the difference in that right away. I've noticed that with Magnesian breakthrough as well. So I'm a big fan obviously a huge user and subscribe to all the products. There are visual things that can only come across in a way that can change the way you view things. Is so powerful in many different ways, and when you combine this with great artistry and great film work, it can leave a lasting impression. When's the last time you saw a movie that you sat silent in after it was over. My wife and I watched Sound of Freedom at home and were silent. Then we went to see it in the studio with friends and watch it again and they were silent. And that was a movie that was very difficult to get made and Jane Angel Studios had to fight to get it made. Jim Cavizil had to fight. And have you heard Cavisil talk about the effects that character had on him. This was bravery and as part of changing American culture. This is a new movie out by the same company. It's called Angel Studios, and this is called The King of Kings and it's a very very different tone. Alex is watching it with kids and his family. My wife and I watch it. We're each going to give you separate reviews. But where I knew this was going to be a huge cultural change. Is when I mentioned it during one of my youth groups in which I'm privileged to serve. This is with ninth grade boys headed into tenth grade and some of the toughest boys in that group. Raiser has go oh oh, I love that movie. Well, that's so cool the way they explain Jesus, I'm talking about the super innocent kind of homeschooled kids versus the kids who some of them are on diversion plans. You know from Juvie. They joined hands in this. It's sort of a life changing film in that way. We owe it to ourselves to get into Hollywood when Hollywood invites us. Angels Studios has cracked the door open the Hollywood. They're going to make more movies like this, and they are inviting us to come in. So here's what they've done is they've created something called the Angels Studios Guild. This is your opportunity to get in and be part of the team that gives the thumbs up or thumbs down on which movies Angel is going to produce and distribute. It gets you in to be able to watch all these fan curated programs, including King of Kings, and as a premium member of the Guild, you yourself will be a thumbs up thumbdown voter on which movies they make to change culture next. It could be the next Sound of Freedom, it could be the next King of Kings. It could be a movie you make, or maybe someone we interview on the show makes So go do this. Hollywood's opening the door. Walk in visit Angels Angel dot com slash Todd. You're gonna join over one million Americans taking back control of entertainment when you become a premium Angel stud Studio's Guild member like me. You get to watch The King of Kings, stream all fan curated shows and movies, and get two free tickets to every Angel Studios theatrical release, every single one. They're opening the door to Hollywood. Let's march through. It's Angel dot com slash todd. Angel dot com slash Todd. So let me ask you this, because you're a vegetarian. You just talking about mister Universe. You've been in a gym with Arnold, been in a gym with RFK Junior. I was just reading about these restaurants that are beginning to serve and this is gross to me, and I know you don't eat meat, so probably maybe less gross or maybe more gross to you. Three D printed meat and they're taking stem cells that create fat and tendin and meat. They're culturing them in what they call a nutrient rich environment with lots of heat in other words, like you would make mold, and then they are growing it into these elements. They put it into a styleless gun like a stylist. Then they draw meat and here's where a layer of fat goes, and here's a tendon, and here's muscle. And then this printer like I mean, pukes this stuff out and they cook it up and serve it. But there was a secret ingredient to this I'm reading about. Do you want to know how they're accelerating the growth of that, because it takes a while to get a cow to the point where you can harvest the cow, Like if you're responsible rancher and you're not putting a bunch of steroids in the cow, it takes two or three years. We're not putting beef on the table in nine months, which is horrifying because of other growth hormones, et cetera. They're using agents that that cause cancer to accelerate the cell growth and then people yum, yum, you know, yummy, delicious tumor how does this turn out well for mankind? And am I wrong headed to think this seems like a very very stupid idea.
Speaker 2: Well, well, let's we can go and look at food science over the last eighty years. And I'm not an expert on what they're doing or the meat stuff or me to you, but what I can say. What I can say is we can look backwards and see what we've done in sort of the metabolizing of products and sweeteners and taste elements and the use of sugar and refined products and the present preservatives that have gone into our food supply in other areas over the last eighty years, which is following under the AHA tests regularly like what the hell's causing people to get so fat now and so sick and so much disease. What we know is so far our food chemistry development, ninety plus percent of it has resulted in the detrimental outcomes for health overall, and I would say ten percent have probably been to the positive side. Let's say let's call it a a Preto's distribution at eighty twenty twenty percent good, eighty percent bad. I don't know about that, but what I would say is any time that you if you look at all the dietary practices that are out there and all of the healthiest, most vibrant people I've ever met, the one element that I would say that is concordant, whether they're vegetarians or carnivoirs or raw foodists or chito folks, is whole natural food with out all of the additives, chemicals, hormones, and drugs, seems to produce the best health outcomes period.
Speaker 1: Agreed. Now, let me ask you a taste question. I know you're vegetarian, but how yummy does that fake meat sound to you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's say let's let's let's be clear.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If I if I go to the grocery or the convenience store and I get, you know, the gooey ooey chocolate, whateverness, it tastes damn good. Like I know that there are some great chemists out there that could make really bad things for me taste really good and hijacked my brain, So I'm not I would say the more addictive the flavor is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the more likely.
Speaker 2: That that's been artificially rafted to hook you into something that's not.
Speaker 1: That's one of the best formulations you've ever saw.
Speaker 2: To the show.
Speaker 1: I want to say that again, the more would you say, the more tasty and addictive it is, the more likely it's been manipulated to make it that way. And that is exactly the case with fast foods. And I've talked about this at LinkedIn the show. I've been to the Burbank, California Taco Bell test kitchen when I was in their offices and I was walking past a classroom and there was this massive chemical compound put up on the whiteboard and I couldn't begin to understand it. But I asked the lady what is that. She goes, Oh, that's where our food chemists work. And I've learned later that this is all about our synapses. How do you kick start dopamine? How do you kick start seratonin? How do you get people in an insulin chase? If more people understood insulin chasing and how people get on this insulin chase. Because when I weighed about four hundred pounds weigh all I could think about was this fast food and I did not know that I was an insulin addict. That's what they've done to us. And if RFK jor could get an A, and I want to boil this back down to RFK Junior, if he could get an A for me, it would be this true labeling of our foods to warn people that they're addictive, a section of the grocery store that has no additives, that we promote the section that you get tax rid up for that section, that there are no additives in it, that there are no sugars, that this is just pure foods and no GMOs, none of that. And then of course the COVID shots being banned from the market that gets him an A for me. Is there anything you'd add or anything that could give him an A or an aplus as he gets to go through at least this four year term with President Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple elements that I think that needs to be focused on. And number one, reducing the profitability of the pharmaceutical elements, and that I would say moving into and addressing an insurance model that rewards people who take health related choices, that reduces our insurance premiums inside the health care system, so that I am you know at the end of the day. Warren Buffett said this better than anyone else. He said, every year when I do my financial analysis, I try to address perverse incentives, and I think I have the model, and then at the end of the year I have to redo my model again because I didn't do it enough. After eighty years of investing, he recognized that what you incentivize will lead to the results. And at the end of the day, we do not incentivize people in a way that if they make healthy choices it makes a difference in their financial bottom line, the insurance they pay, the health rewards, those elements. We actually be incentivize those people, and we INCENTI devise people to be sick and to go on to these treatments and to be on these these the treatment of disease, not the cure of disease, because that creates the recurring revenue model for the pharmaceutical industrial complex that keeps people alive but unwell and dependent on artificial chemistry to essentially destroy the value of living.
Speaker 1: I second that that's a great addition. The in fact have outlawed in some states it's illegal for health insurance companies to give you a bonus for being healthy and for being proactively, Like I would pay a lot to be able to join a health insurance company that respects someone who has been as proactive as possible body composition, aerobic capacity, work capacity, muscle composition, because I work hard to have that and I should get rewarded for that in health and life insurance, and they just don't do that. I love that idea. I need to share with you something that's pretty important, and this is about a mistake that happens at Renew Healthcare. And obviously these are partners of mine, they're very dear friends. I've grown to have a good friendship with Steve and Jim who run the place, and the guys who drive me around down there and do more than that. They don't just drive around their operationsal people, and Hector is taking on some work at the hyperbaric oxygen chamber, the therapy room. But when mistakes happen, I want to make sure that I address this as much as I address the good stuff. This comes from a patient whose wife is down there getting some very very important care, in fact, life extending care, and he writes this testifying to the quality of Renew You know, no, it's a problem, it's a mistake.
Speaker 2: But listen to this.
Speaker 1: My wife had a stem cell treatment this morning at nine am. Jim is one of the bosses there medicine the lobby and said sorry, her dose of stem cells had an issue and went bad. They were scheduled for tomorrow morning. The tech check the batch of stem cells and they still weren't working. Amazing. Knowing that the standards are so high, he said, they wouldn't have hurt her at all. They simply wouldn't have done anything. And they want results, quality of product, and pride and ownership and service. Very cool. Truly, they could have just put that stuff into his wife's body and it's just one batch and she's down there for the long haul, it's one day out of ninety. But they didn't and they won't. Now. The stem cell stuff that they deal with the United States is so far different from the advanced version. What they do then there, and I've talked about this. They can test everything because they have their own lab and this starts with the umbilical cord they take ownership of, They walk it downstairs into the lab. They reject eighty percent of the umbilical cords they receive or the stem cells thereof, because they're not efficacious the stuff they do in the States. Hey, here's some frozen stem cells that came through FedEx. Where'd they come from? Well, I no, no, So make your choice. If you're suffering from ourth and they say the only thing is surgery or pills, or it's back surgery or nothing, or you have neurological issues or even aesthetic things, or even e D simsus can help all of that because they bring those portions of the body frankly kind of effectively back to life. Website is renewed dot Healthcare or E and U E dot Healthcare. Reminder, ME and Zach Abraham are going to be down there June seventh to the eleventh, So if you're in the pipeline for treatment, see if you can get it bumped up to that time. Zach and I are already committed to taking people out to dinner, and there's people already done there. It's in ue dot Healthcare. What's next for bib to us is is there any products you can tell us that are in the pipeline that I need to know about or that the audience needs to know about that. You can give us a heads up on you are sparking right now. You have something, you have something.
Speaker 2: We've got a couple of great ones. Okay, we got a couple of great ones. Went down the pipeline. Okay, we've just crafted and I don't know if this is a tell, but I'll probably get in trouble for this.
Speaker 1: You're an owner, you're a boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have partners. But we have a multidextrin free electrolyte. Most of the electrolytes that people are taken out of the has secretly has multidextrin in it, which is a sugar compound that makes an addictive factor to make it taste. We've busted through that model. We have one that's coming out soon. We have another product in around methylation, which is addressing the genetic limitations like people that have mtfr greenes or whatever to be able to absorb and develop and digest their products. We've also crafted three new molecules. We've made new molecules that have a better uptake and delivery inside the system than anything out there. Those are you coming out in the not too distant future. And then we have it's going to drop on the Gary Brecka podcast. We are going to be making to a select group of people the Metamorphosis Training available, which is our cognitive enhancement training program that we do for five days which increases your IQ and EQ by as much as usually. It's an eight to twelve point gain in a week's time using the latest neurofeedback development technology, so you could do more, be more and function more will feeling like everything else is easier. Okay, well, and we want to make that to the popway.
Speaker 1: What do you do for listen, I bet new molecules in such I just changed the human structure there in mind.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming on, my friend, and thank you for the years of partnership. And I look forward to having you on again, my brother, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Way always a pleasure time. Keep up there in good luck on the Memorial Day, I know you're going to crush it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Thank you very much. This is the Todd Herman Show. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ, the very Christ who gave you this body. We just talked about