Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to episode eighty one of the Amazing Minecraft Podcast.
Speaker 2: Subject to name change.
Speaker 1: Yes, we still need to change the name because we're not on Spotify still because they dug us down. It's one of the main reasons we haven't uploaded in four months. We don't talk about it. We don't talk about that. The important thing is is that we are back and alive and kicking. As they say. They don't say that, they always say that anyway.
Speaker 3: So we have.
Speaker 1: You know, despite what some people may think, oh they're gone, they probably you know, god it sure or something, and stop playing video games like children.
Speaker 2: No, not a chance.
Speaker 1: We're playing video games until we die. We have still been grinding skyblalk like it is nobody's business. We restarted our SMP server that we play with our friends and we maxed it again.
Speaker 2: We got we we did We did it fairly fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took us like a week. We did some things and we did some things. First of all, last episode. Let's let's check when we uploaded that, shall we. It was a it was a long, long old time ago. I think it was oh, let's see here, oh boy, December thirteenth. Okay, that was no, so since then. I went to a I went on Vaca. Well not me, but our family went to Minnesota for Christmas. Right, We're chilling and we're like, yeah, hanging with the fam. We haven't seen him in like two years, cousins and all that. So we're chilling and then suddenly I hear a cough and I'm like, oh shoot, And anyway, apparently my cousins were we'd been ill that week, and then I got it and it was, yeah, it was really bad. I tried for like, I mean a legitimate like three days to just be in denial and just like not cough because then the cough were admitting we're sick, and we're not sick. We're very healthy actually, but then it gave up and I started picking everywhere everywhere. Point being is that I was at a commission for two weeks there with both strip throat and RSV at the same time. So that was that was really awesome and grades and stuff. Love that right in the middle of my Christmas Christmas loved loved that thing. That was awesome. I had to be taken to the emergency room, so there was there was that. It was chill though we were fine, not even a doubt about it. So anyway, we get back and of course we're on the sky a blant grind, actually not at all. But I was playing, I was playing what was I plan?
Speaker 2: Were you playing Zella at that time? No, you weren't playing counter Strike?
Speaker 1: Were you?
Speaker 2: Maybe you were just playing? No, you weren't playing the server.
Speaker 1: I played a lot of Counterstrike, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Were you playing?
Speaker 1: Maybe play a little bit of Skyrim as well, got into that kind of recently. What what was I playing? A lot of Classic Lands, That's what it was. Clash of Clans, That's what I was on. Was on the Clash of Clans grind. As as we do. I'm now town Hall Late, and I stopped playing for a minute. Will not really stop just I don't have enough gold to do anything, and I need to upgrade my hidden testas like three more times before I max town Hall Late. So besides that, though, we're gonna be upgrading to town Hall nine pretty quick in here. But anyway, we are back to the sky, the skywalks in the service. So my friend Miles, he came over. He was on episode like fourteen or something, and maybe one another I can't remember. We're trying to have them back, but we keep forgetting to record an episode every time he comes over. Point being, we were chilling right, like, man, I think I'd be down to play some Minecraft. We hadn't played Minecraft in ages, so we were like, yeah, let's place of Minecraft. This was about like early March, maybe late February, and we're like, yeah, I'm down. So we hop on Minecraft and I'm like, let's let's play our server thing that we play. We played that for a hot minute. We had the server and I posted some pictures I think last episode or maybe not. I have no idea if I actually posted those or not I saw have them. Point being is that we were like, yeah, we got to reset the server though, because we can't be playing on the same one we're restarting, we're experiencing the beginning of the game. So we then spent an hour trying to figure out shock bites awesome server control system. Because we are sponsored by them, surprise, legally obligated to say that it is awesome.
Speaker 2: Surprisingly, we're still sponsored.
Speaker 1: I am very surprised that isn't revoked yet because we haven't voted in four months, but somehow we are still sponsored by a shock by and all you gotta do. Seriously, we need, we need someone to use our code. It's code amazing.
Speaker 2: To use our own code.
Speaker 1: We don't pay for ours because we're sponsored. That is the perk that we get. Because we're sponsored, we also get like a cut of the money or whatever that you guys spend. So point me in again, use code amazing. That's how you spell amazing. Ama Zi n g to get twenty five percent off your first month of Minecraft server hosting. So yeah, you should use that code, and then that would be awesome. Now they may try and attempt to with other codes that may even offer a slightly larger discount, but that is not the play. It's actually evil, basically satan. So basically what you want to do there is not use those codes and use because ours is just it brings you good luck and all manner of good things. I hear Papa John starts giving out free pizza the second you use our code, which is a crazy thing, but I hear it's true. So anyway, point my point is, I can't keep saying point bing it's getting really annoying even to myself. So use our code because it would be really awesome. And we would really appreciate if just one person used our code. We don't. Nobody's used it yet. We've been sponsored for over a year anyway, so you're like, yeah, I'm down. So we we reset the server. We still have our old one just in case, but we didn't need that just in case because we were chilling. We log on and Geteon's playing Fortnite in the other room. He's trying to hit Unreal.
Speaker 2: So I did that. By the way, I'm kind of like a Fortnite goat.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I get whatever, and so we're chilling. We're chilling. I'm like, okay, we first we start mining the wood, the trees, getting some getting some trees, getting some wood, all that good stuff, and I'm like, that's it. We're rushing diamonds. So I run down there and instantly hit the biggest water cave I've ever seen, and we're like, okay, this could be chilling. So I'm going down. I got some doors because I'm such a pro gamer that I know that if you place doors in water, you get a little air pocket hot tip for you. Anyway, we're mining down I think I found like one diamond at this point. So we're like, Okay, one diamond's pretty good, but we can go deeper, so we keep going. Well, I keep going. Miles was a coward and stay at the surface like the coward is anyway, I get down there, the water cave opens up into a non water cave and there is just diamonds here, diamonds there. You get a diamond, you get a diamond. I ended up with fifty diamonds out of that trip. I did not explore the entire cave. I did not have any levels of fortune, so there were there was a couple of diamonds for sure there. So we're back to the surface and we're like, we are chilling, So we go and then Gideon decides to finally log on and it's like who, so can I have some stuff? Like no, We run away really fast to like a thousand blocks from spawn and then I run away.
Speaker 2: I got my own base and.
Speaker 3: Found the diamond cave cave cave. I got a soap touch pick axe made it out of that cave with three stacks of diamonds. It was a giant cave that was had a bunch of log on the ground. There were fifty plus diamond veins there. It's great, I'm rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we basically went in opposite directions. We went south, Gideon went dead north. Then my friend Forrest.
Speaker 2: Logged he's my friend, not his friend and yet.
Speaker 1: And I'll get to that in a moment. So we're chilling. Worst has joined Gideon's team. It's me and Miles kidding.
Speaker 2: He wasn't joining me. He didn't team.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys were planning to No, he we just did a trade.
Speaker 3: And then Gabriel lost him for help with his base, and he goes, sure, why not, and Gabriel yes.
Speaker 1: So it's one Saturday morning and this point we have both reached on the strongholds and opened them. We are just that noted that we are. We are in the stronghold already. We've gone to the end. Forrest somehow beat the end dragon without anybody noticing, so that was that was a non issue for us. So I hop in my stronghold. He hops in his stronghold. Games like, oh my gosh, guys, wait, I don't have flut or armor because I died in another like three times and fell off the same cliff over and over again. I'm like, sorry, dude, we need this loop. So we go and we get super stacked and Gideon sitting there and Iron Irbe. We're like, hey, you want a base together a fellow pro gamer, and he's like yes, sure.
Speaker 2: No you said, hey, can you help me with base? And he said yeah sure.
Speaker 3: You're like, hey, you know if you join my crew, you know, we can kind of share some loot, and he goes why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? There isn't a why not because we had so much loot, and then we proceeded to build the most extensive, most awesome base ever created.
Speaker 2: Do I have a base?
Speaker 1: No? Do you know? He lives in a shack in the basement, not near us, but point oh yeah, because the Wither blew up his.
Speaker 3: Entire I live in a ground hole. Yeah, I live in my tunnels. I have tunnels. They're like gopher tunnels.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so we're chilling, and we built a massive trading hall under the base, so we now have access to full enchanted diamond armor, along with every enchantment ever imaginable and basically infinite emeralds, because we have like five that trade like one iron for one emerald and then like one melon for one emerald and one pumpkin for one So we're we're pretty we're pretty doing Okay. We got ourselves in their infirm and that is mainly what was happening. In terms of the old old uh you'ld server, it's we haven't been playing on it that much, mainly because we just got so sick. It's cool, Yeah, we got we just got so stacked. It was like, okay, there is no point. We got quadruple beacons. It's like, okay, and as we can.
Speaker 3: Beat Minecraft and like max it out in a matter of like two weeks. Yeah, it's like we're like hermit Craft.
Speaker 1: We went from being like the new bish new of New Landia to the paroish pros of so we we are we're pretty crazy at mine Craft. But now we're back in the high pixel skyblalk and we're chilling. We started a stranded profile, which we kind of play intermittently.
Speaker 2: I started a stranded profile. You're just kind of along for the ride.
Speaker 1: I am reaching off of his collections. But then we're like, okay, we're chilling. We got we got these claiming ins, right, We're chilling on our island. This is the regular profile, the one we've been playing since the dawn of time. This is since since the beginning.
Speaker 3: It's only been about a year for me. Oh, because I got hacked three times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have never gotten hacked, never gotten red it because I am just that cool. Now, if we go and look, when was the first episode of this podcast released? I want to see if I was playing Skylalk.
Speaker 2: You know, you weren't. You were playing crazy Craft.
Speaker 1: I know I was playing crazy Craft, but I don't know if I was playing Skylalks.
Speaker 2: You didn't even name the episode, So how'd you know?
Speaker 1: Huh, well, I know what time I knew. Oh, let's see, I joined Skylalk like three months after this podcast started.
Speaker 3: I remember the first thing you got in Skywalk was the pig Man's sword because you saw that techno Blake got it and you thought it was.
Speaker 1: So cool, and I freaking got it. It took only like six months.
Speaker 2: And then you realize it was actually kind of it was.
Speaker 1: Kind of trash. But this is before I even knew dungeons existed.
Speaker 3: So everyone Jake, the one that's kind of the nube of the group now, was like the pro of the group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, yeah, bro, will mention he was in a Pigman's ord. That's all.
Speaker 2: It was like, I have undead armor and I played dungeons.
Speaker 1: He's like, I got a dread word sword. I'm kind of like the goatised goat.
Speaker 2: Of every consolo entrance floor.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of crazy to get the game guy. So anyway, we're chilling. Also, Jake joined Dark Hall, I mean he joined a long time ago, so me and Get Basically, Gideon got ratted. Jake, I think, just gave up on his profile joined my profile, which is this is what.
Speaker 2: Happened for me. So I got scammed. It was a weird kind of scam for.
Speaker 1: Guys, one that anybody could have fallen for.
Speaker 2: Actually it was someone had like.
Speaker 1: Crush, well, trush, we're goulding, crushed. Care. All you gotta do is give me five million. I'll give you my entire setup knows.
Speaker 3: The next time I got just like completely hack. This guy just came out of literally nowhere an act mehere the thing is. And this the other time this guy he hacked me, but he had the nerve like I knew who it was because I had been talking to him and.
Speaker 2: And he had the nerve to be like, hey, yeah, you just do this.
Speaker 3: So basically he was like all I need is the name of your like X file or something to so that I can see your settings for something to make my game work or something like that. So I was like, yeah, this is the name of the file. I didn't realize that someone can.
Speaker 2: Hack from that.
Speaker 1: Basically what you do is not that.
Speaker 3: And I re said everything, but like he was like, yeah, yeah, bro, bro, I'll give you. He's still like one hundred milworth. It's one hundred fifty milworth stuff for me if he and he told me, He's like, bro, Bro, I'll give you two hundred mil. I just need the name of your your file for Feather so that I can get the settings working on there. And he's like, bro, no promise. I'm I am on someone scan that's impossible. I'll give you two on her mail. All you gotta do is give me that file. Just give me that file, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm like nope.
Speaker 3: And then so Gabriel logs on one time and he sees him on our island on my profile, and you go, do you remember that kind yeah? I would like I was just walking around just punching the air, and I'm like I'm sitting at Gabriel's computer.
Speaker 2: And Gabl's like, hey, get you.
Speaker 3: Why are you walking around punching the air And he just looks up sees me next to him.
Speaker 1: Ah, don't really remember that.
Speaker 3: And then the guy was like, no, no, no, I'm parakeet two fifteen, not who I am.
Speaker 1: Vaguely anyway, not important. That happened forever ago. We're chilling now we all are. We've recooped, You've recooped our losses, and I'm rich now. Oh yeah. So basically we decided that we were going to get good. So we were like, boy, cludes that is the way to get good. So we were chilling in our T one void blooms. I mean, we got carried to E Man five pretty much. Well, me and Jake did just to just to use juju because.
Speaker 2: The old profile.
Speaker 1: No he didn't, I did, he did not I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So we're chilling and we're like, hey, never doing that again. But I had to set a final destination. It was like ten k kills. Okay, when I say, I mean fully recombobulated, fully hot, potato booked, fully.
Speaker 2: Enchanted, twenty five k kills.
Speaker 1: Well now it has twenty five kills. And I was like I was doing T two's with relativity at this point had my man of flux, my wand of atonement, my Flora's non besored classic stuff, and I'm like, twenty five thousand kills, that's crazy. I'm gonna try T three and lou and behold that did it because I'm awesome. So now I can do T three void glooms. So there's a there's a cool little thing for you. But it was like, oh boy, this is really difficult, and I can feel my blood pressure rising in my expect life expectancy shorting short with every T three I do. So we're making this easier. And I look and I'm like, huh, none of my equipment is really that good. Well let's see what's the best equipment is molten and the other one the the riff necklace.
Speaker 3: You want implosion bones, that's have you heard? Well, I mean I use it some of the age and I use an implosion.
Speaker 1: Your mange, which is a.
Speaker 2: Thing, is the riff necklace might not actually be the.
Speaker 1: Best I've seen its stats.
Speaker 2: It's like the bone necklace.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. It's like literally it literally says the best necklace in the game on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't believe that. I don't believe.
Speaker 1: When you click the when you click the rift thing, it's like, what do you get from the rift? Oh, you get all this cool Stuff's got a box feet and the best necklace in the world.
Speaker 3: I mean so if the bone necklace is good, though it's not as good.
Speaker 2: Though it might be a dungeon's good for.
Speaker 1: It's still like riff necklace is over. It's like one hundred hell one hundred intelligence up anyway, And I'm like, huh my molten thing. I had an ender cloak and I'm like, what is that doing there?
Speaker 2: And I see shadow No it's not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I looked at its stats and it's straight up worse than molten. So basically, yes, it's called copium. Basically, what you're gonna want to do is just three fourths molten and riff necklace. It's worse out, yes, now listen to me. It is the smart anyway. So I see, I see that I have an ender cloak, So I buy a shadow Assassin cloak or not a shadow Assasin cloak molten cloak, and I put strengthened on it because that's the best reforge for combat and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But do I not have refor my cloaks.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's strengthen that's when you want for me. I don't know about you. But anyway, so I'm like, huh, I did the Rift wild back like a lot. Like I'm talking like this was like like like September of last year. And what I mean by that is I got like three out of the eight time terms. I got like a little bit of the ways you like Dread Farm, and that's about it. So it was like, eh, you know. I Also the way the rift works is you start out in the wild Woods, you go to the Black Lagoon, you go to Dread Farm, you go to the West Village, you go to the village of Paza, you go to the Living Cave, and then you go to the still wor Chuttaue.
Speaker 2: Nope, the Colosseum.
Speaker 1: Oh right, then Colosseum then still worse to Basically, in the wild woods, you chill about helping the rgo phase. You get your full set of wild armor, which is the first set, get your wild sword, and you yeah, that's about it. You killed bugs, Yeah, pretty much. It's it's pretty chill there in the wild woods. But then once you hit the Black Luvium, this is where things start.
Speaker 2: Kill headhogs.
Speaker 1: This is where things start to get interesting. There's some dead chalks, you stab them, get the little ads from the leeches. You bridge over to the boat place and then he says things, and then you go back and you fight the leash Supreme Boss, and then that's that, and then you get the leech time charm or whatever it's called Supreme time charm. That's what it is. And you're like, great, And the basically the premise of the rift is leaving the rift, So so the goal is to get all eight time charms and escape. The guy's like, yeah, well it's on the top of the mountaintop. That's how you escape. And it's like, well, it.
Speaker 2: May say go to the top of the mountaintop, knack.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, well, it may seem really close to three dimensions, it's actually far away in five dimensions. What are that supposed to mean? Even though the fifth dimension doesn't exist?
Speaker 2: Except when does that even come out?
Speaker 1: With the mountain taver point being is that you need all these time terms. That's how you escape the rift. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, it literally kicks you out after a certain amount of time. It makes you to get back in.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's that's the rift instability. That's the that's not the same thing as fixing the rift or whatever. I think you're fixing it. I don't I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. But anyway, you go to Dread Farm, which is this farm area. Also, the rift looks like Skyblok, but purple and backwards and upside down and in the void and half in water, so it's very confused. It's everything if Skyblalk was on drugs and LSD and magic mushrooms all at the same time and purple and that that's how the rift came to be. So anyway you go to Dread Farm, you get the chicken and egg time charm by killing the knock chickens to get their metaphorical eggs, which makes zero sense, but anyway you get them, you get the chicken and egg time charm. And then you go to the Mirror verse, where everything is Mirror's stupid and it is awesome if you have solvers, which makes it really easy.
Speaker 2: The entire thing without.
Speaker 1: It's like those ones like those parkour courses that like you look through the window and you can see where you're supposed to jump. It's that the entire way through pretty much, except there's some other There are some shenanigans going on in the mirrors, but you get like three different twisands from so it's kind of worth it anyway. You get the Mirror Verse time tarm or the or it's backwards, and then you go to the West Village and you do absolutely nothing there. I mean that's where the get eat.
Speaker 2: Hot dogs and give a guy hot dogs. It's also a cake house. It's full of cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then you go to the Village Plaza, where you get the Skyblock Citizen Time Charm for helping Barry become the mayor of Skyblock in the reft, because that's the only place he's ever getting elected anyway. Then you go to the Living Cave where you kill where you mind this living metal, which is like like mining if it was annoying and dome and stupid.
Speaker 2: Mining already is annoying, don't stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now the block moves around and then you have to hit it like forty times just to get twenty of the metal. Then you craft it into cap spawns, chest spawns, bootspawns, and legs spawns. Then you kill them, and it gives your armor the properties of having living metal. At this point, also you leveled up your chest plate to be the water has iron chest plate backwards.
Speaker 4: And also in the Plaza you can get the the orange chest plate and you can also have and from the plaza you also get the disfigured faces.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 2: Chicken legs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And in the Rift it doesn't. You don't just buy a new sets and there's no trading in the rift. There's no auction in the rift kind of, and everything upgrades from everything else.
Speaker 3: So the Rift is basically an iron Man profile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much, and uh the yeah bring So then you go to the Living Cape, you get the living Metal, you get the living time charment you make with living metal, and then you're chilling. You go to the Coliseum and you fight Dante but bacteria. So it's back Tay, which doesn't make any sense, but he's there and it's kind of a fun boss fight.
Speaker 3: Exce he's a big fat slime who has lots of legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's back Tay or it's Dante, but back Tay anyway, fight him. You get the globular times are because he's a glob of slime. That's hilarious, funny admin joke there that they they did. But then you get access to the still Bore Chateau, which is where you can do Vampire Slayer and you can kill the rift stock or blood be Woo Vampire Slayer. We it's so awesome, kind of I don't know, it's kind of fun anyway, So we chilled. We got all the way to Vampire Slayer. We're working on that now. I am Vampire Slay's reaguineas also Vampire Slay three. It only goes up a five for whatever reason. But there's also a Tier five Vampire Slayer. So yeah. But now for all of you who listen to that entire rambling, we now have an overpowered, ultra awesome money making method that we're gonna share with you. No, no, we are gonna share it because we have loyal listeners.
Speaker 3: But then then that's gonna make our everyone's gonna come more and listen to the money making method that'll give us crabt tons of views, but spoil our riches.
Speaker 1: No, we'll be fine.
Speaker 3: We should We should tell people in like three episodes once we've used the money making method to get rich.
Speaker 1: No, we have about three listeners we are.
Speaker 2: That's not true. This could ruin our money making method.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's here.
Speaker 2: Not not not not. I'm not gonna let you do it. I am not gonna let you say it. Uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna even use it because they they won't believe it anyway.
Speaker 2: No, yes, they'll probably check on it anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, game, please grow up.
Speaker 2: So here's only if you subscribe, we'll tell.
Speaker 1: You yes, if you subscribe, we'll give you five seconds to follow the podcast, leave a review, and use our shock bye code. And now once you've done that, here is The money making method requires zero coins to set up.
Speaker 2: And you may think, besides, they spent a few hours in the room.
Speaker 1: You do need to get through a little bit of the rip, but you just need to get to the living cave. So now, maybe thinking this sounds like a pretty good money making method, Maybe.
Speaker 2: It's they haven't even heard what it is yet and how much it makes.
Speaker 1: It Well, yeah, but I've hyped it up a lot. It's like, oh, this must make like at least a million hour, Like wow, no, it makes more than that. What do you say? Two million hour? That's crazy? Two million an hour. No, it's more than that ten million hour. No, it's even more than that.
Speaker 3: That is sounding by the way, this money making method makes more if you have two people want to co op.
Speaker 2: If you don't have two people want to co up, you have to have a friend.
Speaker 3: To do it with to make it a lot faster, and you will make half of the profits because you have to split the money with the other person.
Speaker 2: We'll explain more in a minute.
Speaker 1: We will explain you just need a guy who's willing to make a lot of money. Anyway, you may be thinking twenty million an hour must be No, it makes more than that thirty million an hour.
Speaker 2: Subject to how fast you are and if.
Speaker 1: You're slow, and if you're a solo, if you're playing with someone in your co op and you're pulling the money sixty million coins perrou But.
Speaker 3: Also you have to be kind of fast, and you have to get a bit lucky because basically, so there's these things.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you don't you don't need to be lucky. Now, this requires a couple basic understandings. One, there are these things in the living Cave called living metal snakes. They are these stained glass things with a lapis lazuli head. They run around and they're like, they run around the thing and you there's a site.
Speaker 3: Basically you can craft this thing which allows you to charm the snakes and make them stop. Then basically another person has a pig axe, preferably the person you're working with, and they'll and they will mind the snake and you have to mind it from the back all the way up. Once you finished minding the snake, the person that charmed the snake gets one living metal and the person that broke the metal living metal heart and the person that broke the snake gets one. So if you're working together, that's two. But if you're solo and you have someone else to do with, that's only one.
Speaker 1: So let's end. Let's do some fast math here. So two living metal hearts. Now like living metal hearts. That sounds lame and stupid and not money making method. However, living metal hearts can be used to create bluetooth rings. How do you create a bluetooth.
Speaker 2: Ring living heart?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just four four four four four in like a like a like a chest pas.
Speaker 3: So you need to kill sixteen snakes with your co op member. Assuming you're doing like that you can also just mind them on your own, but that will take a lot longer, it.
Speaker 1: Will make a lot less.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you can make those bluetooth rings for once you kill sixteen snakes with your co op member.
Speaker 1: On average. This is with a little like like some amount of IQ points, you can take down about a snake every twenty to thirty seconds. So doing the math you read line is that you make about fifteen bluetooth rings an hour if you're working with someone, Wait.
Speaker 2: Is it really fifteen?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Because one takes thirty two and thirty two of that's sixteen snakes, and how many.
Speaker 1: Can you do?
Speaker 2: Permitut it? That's about three per minute? That's four. So every about five minutes you will get one bluetooth ring.
Speaker 3: Got about and which that equates to twelve No, yes, because there's sixty minutes an hour gets twelve bluetooth rings per hour. Each bluetooth ring sells for four mil. That's forty eight million. If you're working with someone, that's forty eight million.
Speaker 1: However, if you're faster, you can go a little faster. If you're slower, it'll go a little slower. But around fifty millionn hour is a safe bet.
Speaker 3: So if you're working with someone in your cop you can make fifty million hour. If you're working with just a friend and you split the money, you can make like twenty mil. But it's a great starting money making with it as well because.
Speaker 1: You can ribles that of like a game mining, and nobody knows about it apparently because and.
Speaker 2: Because we invented it.
Speaker 1: Basically, yes, we're very smart.
Speaker 3: So basically you could go in there level ten and just find your friend that's like level twenty. You could do it together and you could easily now you have enough money two hours to get a good set of armor. Yes, and it's like because because somebody making message, you can do solo like mining, get like sixty million hour, but you need a billion coins and stuff and you need a lot of skill and a lot of time.
Speaker 2: This, Yes, it's easy.
Speaker 1: So now we started saving for a high period, we're already seventy million of the way there, so we're working on it also. So yeah, that's about pretty much it. So that's pretty much all we've been really working on in the world of Minecraft. We are also trying to u.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do one episode a week hopefully.
Speaker 1: This is what we said every single time, and we probably nobody loves the same work. But however, we are serious this time because we're actually playing some high pixel skylalk now, So thank you for listening to our a little bit of a ramble set and a little cool money making method that we've that we've disclosed and we hope it doesn't ruin everything for us now, So yeah, thank you for listening. Bye.