Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why the stories told? And left behind in shadows where the truth we find.
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed put down here on this solid brown the answer screen. They're all around.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Jobs. As we record, it's Tuesday, April twenty second, twenty twenty five. I hope this message finds everyone well when you hear this. We are in to May and springtime. What a great time of year. I hope everybody is growing their own food and doing what they can to stay healthy. Before we get started, two notes. Obviously, by now you know our website has changed. We're on truthernet dot com and even if you put in the old address, it'll steer you to the new address.
Speaker 5: Lots to do there.
Speaker 4: We build a whole social media outfit. There's a chat room, lots of knowledge in there. Pardon me, the polinists so bad here. Please check it out. Truthornet dot com questions, comments or concerns, or you would like to join the podcast, like Eli is tonight, please send us an email. It's f E filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it's fe Files guest at gmail dot com. We'll send you back a very brief questionnaire and we will get you on the schedule, probably for either very late May or June. So with that being said, let's bring on Tonight's special guest joining us from Indiana is Eli.
Speaker 5: Eli.
Speaker 4: Sir, thank you so much for joining us tonight. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hey, George, I'm super excited, super glad to be here. It's an honor.
Speaker 5: Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Why don't you go ahead and just take a moment or two and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, So name's Eli Schultz. I'm thirty years old, currently in Warsaw, Indiana. I grew up in rural Huntington, Indiana, and I went through periods of being homeschooled, private Christian school, and then finished out in public school. A little bit of everything there, and then I got a bachelor's in biomedical engineering and I worked in orthopedics for six to seven years helping design implants and surgical instruments and and so really into all that, you know, modern mainstream science stuff for sure. And then as of lately, I've been married for a couple of years and i have a five month old daughter now, which is awesome. Amen, And I'm loving being a dad. It's great. And yeah, that's that's my background for you.
Speaker 5: What college did you go to?
Speaker 1: It's a small private school called Indiana Tech and four.
Speaker 5: Good stuff, good stuff.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, you know, you did went the biomedical route with scientism and stuff. And I'd mentioned before my daughter when she graduated, she had her site sets on pharmaceutical tech and she paid out a pocket got her certificate, and it just coincidentally happened.
Speaker 5: I can remember if it was. I think it was.
Speaker 4: Either twenty twenty or twenty one, and her very first day on the job, she understood that quick what she had signed up for.
Speaker 5: We had kind of mentioned it to her.
Speaker 4: But you'll always you never want to tell an adult child what to do, especially at that age, because that you're telling they'll do it. The more pressure you put up against an eighteen year old. At least, that was the way my mind worked, because I knew everything when I was eighteen. But it was amazing, very quickly how God worked with her and she understood. My goodness, gracious. Actually you know what it was during COVID because I think it was a CVS she worked for her first day on the job, she was given this roadmap and when I mean roadmap, so it was do you want the COVID vaccine?
Speaker 5: If client says no, ask this.
Speaker 4: If they say yes, give vaccine and then like that tree continues, you know what I mean. It was like a sales pitch, like you're going to work to sell cars and they're saying, this is how you answer asked the questions. It was very eye opening for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's so sad that you go into school thinking you're going to be doing one thing, and you get your degree, you enter the workforce, and you're kind of like once you have that degree, especially if you have student loans, Yeah, like you were almost enslaved to this path in your life, like you're dedicated to it and you really don't have much to say because like, you got this degree, that is what you're trained to do. These are the only employers are going to hire you, and you're at their mercy and imagine being imagine what it takes to step away from that once you have a huge amount of student loans, which is reality for a lot of people. It's almost impossible, it is. And Lucky for me, I was blessed enough and I had all the scholarships that I needed, and I exited with very little debt. And so when it went for me leaving my career after six or seven years, you know, I didn't have that burden. You know, I was able to once I saw the truth about what was happening milk industry and I was able to say, you know, this isn't for me. Yeah, and I was able to walk away. But and also because you know, I'm married and we're able to like, yeah, I just my heart goes out to so many people who are working jobs in part of systems that they can't escape, just because they literally can't. It's really sad.
Speaker 4: And that's really interesting because this is twice today that the same kind of conversation has come up that the Gentleman I interviewed earlier. This afternoon, Josh, we had that same exact conversation. I get so many emails eli from people not just here in the States, but are around the world who want to get out there and try to spread the truth. But A they're working fifty sixty seventy hours a week, especially in this time of hyperinflation. B they're afraid of repercussions, so they don't really want to go public with things.
Speaker 5: Pardon me, and see.
Speaker 4: The other thing we talked about was there are a lot of people who because of the matrix and the way it is built the matrix is, they're very hesitant to go out on a limb. They could have a great idea, a great business mind, and they have a plan in place, but they're afraid to take that step because health insurance through the company, or you know, the security, those type of things. It is really quite the web they have created for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like I had all the benefits, you know, I had I called my desk job. I called it the Golden handcuffs. You know, it was the dream for any kid coming out of high school to end up where it was. I had the best job in the company, like, you know, helping design the newest stuff that they were doing. And I mean it was really it was cool in that sense. But the it's not all pretty it's all you know, you're you. You realize that what they tell you, especially in the medical industry, is like, oh, we're helping people where you're with the work that you're doing every day is making this huge difference. And then I'm upstairs, right and then you know, you go through the factory, you see the people who are actually doing the real work, and you go out into the real world and you see what people are paying for stuff, and you kind of realize that you're not necessarily helping people as much as those corporate emails want you to believe. You're kind of just this piece in this machine. And then also you kind of have to be honest with yourself sometimes these big companies like you're not even needed period, you know. I mean, they're big just to be big. It's it's just crazy, like they're inefficient to be inefficient because I don't even like it's beyond me. I don't even care too much about any of this anymore. I just I'm all about talking about Jesus now and the truth and everything, and it's just I'm so happy I was able to put all that behind me and help people truly. And oh yeah, the one thing I'll say about that. My wife is a dental hygienis, and I would tell her every day, but she would come home every day of stories, building these personal connections with people, every day, helping these people. And I always told her, I was like, how you are making such an impact in these people's lives, like they remember you, you remember them, like you're doing amazing things like actually helping treat people. And I always felt so disconnected from that, no matter how hard my corporate company wanted me to think that it's the same, you know what, I mean, absolutely, this is not. It's just not. You know, she works for a small dental office, you know, with like thirty people. You know I work at a global company tens of thousands of people. I mean, it's yeah, Anyway.
Speaker 4: In many cases, the bigger the company, actually the less it is helping people.
Speaker 5: It is maybe.
Speaker 4: Providing a service to people, but to say it's helping people is probably not the correct term. And I will go back to point in case where the article in September two thousand and one Washington I'm sorry. September twenty twenty, Washington Post, over one hundred thousand small businesses permanently closed from COVID. So again, that is the biggest wealth transfer in the history probably, I mean, you can argue eighteen fifteen, but I'm willing to bet in this day and age, with the price of everything, that was the largest wealth transfer in history. And when you give fewer people a slice of the pie, you are endangering your future because less people of our mindset, of our grouping, the people who actually have morals and care about this world, have a say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy, especially in the medical industry. I mean, if there is a company that pops up trying to do the right thing, they just get swallowed up ye and time and time again because they wave a big check in front of their face, and no matter where you think you are, when that money comes, it's I can just see, you know, I see it all the time. They sell out and yeah, it's really hard fighting against the system. They're just so yeah. But no, I really don't believe in being a victim though in all of this. I think there's a way to fight back. For sure.
Speaker 4: We're doing that right now. If I showed you this picture five years ago, would.
Speaker 5: You believe it?
Speaker 1: Let's it say it's blurry.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry about that. It's so.
Speaker 4: I went to Low's today and at the Dunkin Donuts they had signs out front that said, come grow with a come grow with us starting at eighteen dollars an hour. Now hiring eighteen dollars an hour.
Speaker 1: When I when I was in college working at Chipotle, I was making like nine oh five, and I thought, I was like, wow, this is a pretty good.
Speaker 4: The minimum wage in the mid to like eighty seven was three dollars and thirty five cents an hour. Yeah, and now they're they're they can't And that's what I don't understand. And I want to get to the other subjects. But how this world is even functioning with things like that? Eighteen dollars an hour but nobody's working. It seems like nobody's working. How was this world working?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea. I don't know how to do it. I thank God every day that I'm our family is able to do it, because I don't know how he's helping everybody else do it. I really don't.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Let's get to your journey to the truth, and it doesn't have to necessarily be you know, flat Earth. But I guess at what point in your life, did you start to have discernment and start to think to yourself that these stories, whether it's nine to eleven and the moon landing, just didn't.
Speaker 5: Quite add up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll try to be quick with it. That grew up with Rush Limbaugh. I mean, that sets you on a good course, I would say, but not, you don't. It's not the whole truth by any means. But when I would say, like, the first time I didn't trust government was when Obamacare shut up, and it was like, if you like your plan, you can keep it. And then I saw what happened to my parents and everything they're going through at that time, and I was just like, man, this government is and here I was just a kid, you know, But even then, I so that was when I first started question And I don't know if I ever even believed in the moon landing, even as an adult. I always I don't think I really got into it. Nine to eleven was always I never really thought too much about it, but it always was real, sketchy, how those buildings just came straight down. I'm always been open to these like conspiracies. I've always known about them, but I never really got into them because I was so busy with my career in school and everything. What happened recently in where I just woke up like it was an explosion in front of me. I'm taking in content from which I mentioned earlier as a JT fall as JC on Facebook just randomly started feeding these reels. I don't know why. And it's all about like symbolism, like spiritual symbolism. Everything that is intertwined in every part of reality is spiritual in some way, and that's something I always believed in and talked about. But I really didn't realize how deep that went. And his, uh, the way he did his content really just sucked me into it. And I remember they, yeah, he is excellent. They mentioned something about biblical cosmology and the flat Earth and they just went right by it like it was nothing was marbles, And I was like, wait, what was that? You know, And obviously I've heard of flat earth and I never take it SERI as well, just crazy right and and here I am right, But uh, that what he ended up getting to. Like when he first started making content, he talk about the little season or the short season. Right then he kind of got there. And my relationship with Jesus has been huge, like very important to me. Yeah, you know, and when essentially, I mean, you've had other people talk about the Short Season, the little season, right, they know way more about that I do. But when he was talking about this idea that the Second Company of Christ has already happened, something that I grew up and almost everybody around here grew up being taught that were awaiting the Second Coming. When someone tells you that you're something you've believed in, I mean like for me, that was huge, like I believe that to my core. And then for him to turn that around, say hey, what about this other idea? And I was like, and when the evidence he had was just biblical stuff, He's like, just read this, Just read it and tell me what you think. Specifically, things in Matthew and they're talking about these things will happen in your generation. And I can't. I'm not going to quote a bunch of biblical text on it, but the Bible's one thing's for sure is that the Bible was talking about the Second Coming or the Little Season all this stuff, like like it is not absolutely concrete for sure that we are we are waiting second coming to Christ. It might have already happened, like we should, like Christians today need to know that there are other ideas, and like I didn't even know there was other ideas, Like I didn't even know if there's any other ideas, Like what is this? And it was like really really frustrating like that. I don't want to blame my parents or anything, or even I blame myself. Man, I didn't even read I didn't read the Bible, like I blame myself, Like I'm gonna take responsibility, but I mean, come on, guys, like we need to be talking about these other ideas because we I view it as lying by a mission or only teaching one thing about something as massive as you know, what we believe in the Bible and story of Jesus. Like it's just I don't know, you frustrated.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, well you're right. I mean deception is Satan's most powerful tool and he uses it. And that's why even someone you know, five years ago, six years ago, someone who considered himself a person of discernment, I still laughed at the thought of flat Earth. And there's still many and again, everybody has their own journey. I don't want to knock people down because they don't believe it. But everybody I talk to, now there are some people who still I get the occasional email, well what about the final experiment? What about Sharon? And this person and that person? And I've sent several emails I copy and paste. I have it all prepared, and I don't like to get into public, you know, knocking people down. But if you just do your research with just a few of the people involved with at and the fact that they're putting out a movie to make money off of it, it's just and even so let's just take it at its face value that they went down there and they saw the sun for twenty four hours, that still doesn't explain gravity, the spinning, the water containment water. I mean, just all of the things we've been talking about for the last two and a half years. And you know, all of these things are meant to number one, I believe, to split the truth community and number two, just just plant that little seed of doubt to get you back off the train.
Speaker 5: That's my belief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so. For so, what happened with me is I I I was like, I needed I need to I need to find the truth. So I set out on this mission of finding the truth. And at that point I was willing to say I can't trust anybody. I can't trust the church, which like when you can't touch trust the church's I mean, that's a weird thing to say, you know. And and I slowly started taking in a lot more content about like seeking the truth, and I came across all the main guys, and obviously I found your podcast. Honestly, when I found your podcast, I was like, this is the first one that pops up on apples, Like there's no way this is a good one. And because it's the first one that pops you know, yeah, but it turns out it's the Bessel. I just I just love your podcast, George of it and learning so much, man, I definitely almost every episode I have to get on my phone and like find what you guys have been talking about. You know, I'm constantly learning new things about the different theories. But what's blown my mind on my journey is how much proof evidence whatever you want to call it, there actually is, like and how much information and how many amazing videos there are on YouTube, even Rumble, all these like if you do you want the truth, like if you want to see it's right there in front of you and you just have to go and check it out. And I desperately try to get my family, my brothers, Hey, guys, just check this out like it's cool, Like just look into it and you don't even have to believe it. But man, these videos are really cool. Is check them out. My dad won't even will he'll change the subject to me. He doesn't even want to talk about it at all. But that guy loves space, like he just loved it. Yeah, but serious.
Speaker 4: When when I had Facebook, I could put a little video of my chicken just walking around and it would get, you know, twenty five likes. And the one time I actually had the courage, you know, because Facebook just friends and family people, you know, to put something on there about it, it was like dumbleweeds, not one like nobody mentioned anything. And it's like okay because for me when I first actually came across it and took the time to look at it and realized that man, I was wrong all these years like everything else, I'm excited and you want to tell people about it, and the reaction you get is not what you think you're going to get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like so for me, like, at first, I didn't know if the flat Earth was more of a metaphor because to me it represents so much, right and when so to me, it represents more than it is, like actually flat. Like I do believe it's actually flat, but the idea of it is much bigger than it being actually flat. Right. Do you agree with that, George?
Speaker 5: I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And many people eventually want to start calling this true Earth more than flat Earth, because while it is flat, we have the hills and valleys and peaks and such. But many people think that the term flat earth has been hijacked, and we want to start getting away with that. But at the same time, people aren't going to go to Google and put in true Earth, so we're still in that quandary. But yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So to me, like I was sold you. I discovered this these other ideas in the Bible, right, so I start reading my Bible more, I start taking in some flat earth content more. And of course we all know that the Bible substantially supports Biblical cosmology the flat earth. And you've had some other people come in and talk about players like that being God's throne right, like kind of like when you go back to like why the lie, Like it just all makes so much sense on this grand scale as to why they would lie about the earth where they're just trying to hide God from us. So that's that's kind of when I get to like the more metaphorical reasons, you know, they're just so profound and overwhelming. And it like even if and I'm not saying this, even if the earth is actually not flat, like what it has done for me just accepting that it is, even though I harp percent do believe it is, is just this profound thing where I'm now able to say, like, I take the word of God so seriously, so literally, I step outside of my doorstep every day and I can look at the North Star and say, there you are, Lord, I love you. You know, I'm here to serve you. And like, like the journey from where I was before to now, Like if you ask my wife, She's like, you know, you're not even the same person. And I was like, Yeah, that's the power of the lie, Like that is the lie, Like that is what it is. Who cares really at the end of the day, who cares about the globe? Like that is it. That is the thing, like that's what they don't want and is like that connection between you and your creator. And I can just feel it so powerfully, and it's been changing me my life every day, like I just get closer and closer to God and so much so that Georgia, I wanted to tell you something. You've inspired me. You know how you you evangelize, you hand out things, You talked about Jesus with people, right, and that's just amazing. I've been a Christian my whole life, never told a single person about Jesus in my entire life, right, What the heck is that? Come on? And and I started researching a little bit about like how can I start doing that? Like I feel called to do that? And I started doing that a little bit just in grocery stores. I go to people to say, hey, do you love Jesus and just have conversations. I hand out some things, and it's just so it's like, would I ever have done that ever if it weren't for discovering the truth about this world? You know?
Speaker 5: I mean it's powerful.
Speaker 4: And something I always add to that is we have been told by the news, right, and most people when we wake up. That's something we put in the history books. We don't watch the nightly news and get fed with propaganda. But they want us to believe that everybody who doesn't share our thoughts system like if you're a Republican, the Democrats, those crazy libs, that if we go out and try to talk to people, we're going to get hit over the head with the baseball bat. People are crazy. You just can't do that anymore. I have not had one bad interaction with people doing this.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I will have people that'll just put their hand up and tell me straight up they're not interested, have a good day, no problems, just all right, you take care. I've had people who've talked to me. I'm like, I got to go. I've got other people. It's been thirty minutes. I had a Korean War veteran one time that talked to me for almost an hour at the Walmart parking lot. God bless them. But the whole thought of you know, everybody else is crazy, it's just a lie, and I think we are more alike even you know, they'll show you the oh the crazy blue haired person in Portland. You know that's the the one percent of the one percent as the same as the top of the food chain, the one percent of the one percent who's trying to make our lives miserable. Most people work hard, love their family, and are curious and are thoughtful, and it's a matter of presenting it, presenting information in a kind and loving way, and they will receive it as you present it in most cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I am. I just love what the Holy Spirit has done in my life ever since discovering this, and just in saying like I basically I prayed and I was like, Lord, I believe that the Bible's true, Like I believe what it says, and I said, I wanted to change my life, and and he's just working doing his thing, and I'm just here for it, honestly, and I'm just really excited. And uh and I just love how much I love talking about Jesus. Yeah, and I love talking about flat Earth. That drives people crazy is like they just won't have a normal conversation and I'll just be like, Hey, whoa, you know, Jesus is this or there's this Bible passage I just read, or there's uh, you know what about the these sun rays? What do you think about this? You know, like I'm always talking about, I'm probably driving people crazy in my life at this point, but I don't care, Like I love this, This is great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but obviously it means that much to me because I dedicated it. You know, I'm someone who's interested in so many rabbit holes, but this one I saw very early on.
Speaker 5: Was how important it was.
Speaker 4: And you are a prime example of how in myself, right, but so many people come on. It changes the way you read the Bible right, and that in itself is mind blowing. You understand the lies, you understand God is right there. He's not in another dimension. He's right above you looking down, and you start everything starts to click, whether it's Joshua ten thirteen, Psalms nineteen one, all of these verses just what I get it now. And then you realize how evil the globe is. Not just a Santa claus Lie. This is ten thousandfold the Santa claus Lie.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and and like the the thing is like, how did the how did the church quote unquote let this? How did that? How did they let this happen? Right? Like? How did we get here? And I was just talking. JT talks a lot about these old buildings right, yeah, and the cathedrals, and there are evidence of a time where the religion Jesus Christ was the pinnacle of human existence clearly, like that like everything was about him clearly, because I mean just look at this stuff and and Christianity, I mean it's been in a decline sense. I mean, it's very evident, and at least to me, that's what I feel. And I'm just wondering, like that's why I like, you know, going back to that whole like little season thing before. I mean, it just makes so much sense some of that stuff, Like when you think about when you when you feel what's happening in the world, and then you see what it was before. And and for me now it's just like, man, I just want to learn. I want to learn everything, Like I just want to learn so much more about the Bible and the history and I want to be able to be somebody who can speak clearly to the truth, you know, And and when you think about just having this, I don't even know what I want to say right now. I'm just overwhelmed with just how crazy this whole thing has been for me in my own personal life.
Speaker 4: George, Sorry, no, no, it can be overwhelming when.
Speaker 1: You first here. We go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I was just going to ask.
Speaker 1: George. I was just I wanted to talk about I made some notes I wanted to talk about, like how did we get here as a church?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: Like we want to blame I don't even know. People come on here and they're blaming everybody all the time, you know, And I'm thinking, like, who are the leaders in our faith that let this happen? You know, Like when did they just accept this globe thing and just say, oh, all of these like literally littered the Bible is littered with passages talking about biblical cosmology and how close God is to us. It's just so evident right there. How did they just throw all that away? I mean, what they preach now is just it's just nothing compared to what it was. And and I just I don't know, like you mentioned earlier before we even got on here, that you're having a hard time finding a church, and I feel like I don't even know where I'm supposed to go now, because like I don't want anything besides just the cold hard truth of God and where He is and where we are and what it means to be saved. What it means to be a Christian all this kind of and this kind of thing, like I want it, but but I don't want to be the defeatist person who says, oh, I can't go anywhere. I wanted to talk to you a little bit, George about like how as a community, like, like what are the answers? Like? One thing's for sure is I don't think just hunkering down and homesteading isn't answer to any of this. I'm gonna be honest with you. I can't stand that kind of thing. And what do you think.
Speaker 5: I think it all depends on the person.
Speaker 4: I think if we followed the teachings of Paul in that form as far as having small meeting gatherings, you know, ten eleven twelve people like minded people instead of going to a physical and let'sten that this isn't a one stop fix. Everybody has their own needs and some people are blessed to have a church that fits their needs. And I'm just saying my particular case, it's been very difficult for me, and we have seen many flaws.
Speaker 5: In the church.
Speaker 4: And I don't have to show the Presbyterian Church has collapsed as a whole As a matter of fact, an article came out today the Presbyterian Church has had to let go of every single missionary there completely out of the mission business because insert reason. The churches are failing. And we talked beforehand, you know, for Easter Sunday service. You know, the average age is probably sixty five. There's a decline. Whether you're running a business or a church. The one thing you have to look at is the age because if you don't fix it, then you're not going to have any in the business world, customers, in the church world, congregants in twenty years. So you have to ask yourself what is the problem. There's a great book and I'm sure I'm blowing the title of this called give me a second. It's what do you call it when somebody dies and they do the post mortem? My goodness, no, for the reason for the person dying. It's a simple word.
Speaker 1: Oh and I.
Speaker 4: Can't think of it autopsy, sorry, the autopsy of the church. And this book is written as someone who is doing an autopsy on a church that has collapsed. There's many churches in our neck of the woods that have that are sitting empty. And he goes back and really lists the reasons why it died and the reasons for its death. And it's very intriguing and and much of it is because we have the whole basis for our conversation today is people aren't taking the Bible literally. We're trying to take the Bible and manipulate it so it fits our way of life, the worldly things right instead of.
Speaker 5: Right. Like the Methodist Church.
Speaker 4: Ten fifteen, twenty years ago, they started just becoming very i'll just say very progressive, right the alphabet LGBTQ and all of that stuff. And here's the thing, And again this is George's opinion. Just this is me as someone who reads the Bible. If you repent, okay, that means you're sorry for your previous actions that caused sin. But for you to truly repent, that means you have to change your way. So again this is George. And send your emails to FI files guests at gmail dot com, or go to the website and click on contact. I respond to everybody, But you can't say I repent and then jump in the sack with a guy again that night.
Speaker 1: Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: This is just my idea is hypocrite I'm not or anything. I'm just saying as the Bible says, don't get mad at me. This is what the Bible says. You can't no matter what your sin is. Right, that's just one sin. If you have a thing and it's wrong, and you know it, and you repent, but you go right back to it, right, God forgives us. But in order to repent, you have to try. You have to be willing to try to change your ways.
Speaker 5: And I think, and I'm writing.
Speaker 4: A I'm writing a substack right now, and I've been writing it for a week and I keep going back on it. But the sinner's prayer is something that has kind of come under the magnuscope. Try that again. It has come under the microscope for meu lately because I'm afraid that some people think it's some kind of magic spell that if you say it then you're just absolved and you continue about your day. That's not Billy Graham popularized that, and Billy Graham is a big part of this substack and the Graham family. Again, it's easier for the camel to get through the eye of a needle than a rich person to get into heaven.
Speaker 1: That's what I grew up my whole life. Yeah, hearing, And again I'm take full accountability. I didn't read the Bible myself and until recently, and I just cry out to everybody out there, like, read the Bible. Read the Bible. Read the Bible, like every answer to every single thing in your life is right there. And I'm just uncovering just I'm not even a quarterway through it, and it's it's just all right there, and like I cannot like the other thing I was gonna mention, Georgia is like my my new Like I know, it's a whole spectrum out there on what people views salvation for me personally, Like I worry so much that I was living a whole life outside of salvation until I rededicated my life to Jesus after discovering the truth, because I am. When I read the Bible, it put the fear of God in my soul. And it is something that you will never get unless you read it yourself. Don't let any other man or a woman tell you what the word guy says. Read it yourself. And I just think you have like you almost have to to be confident in your salvation. Like if somebody's making you feel confident in your salvation. You haven't read the Bible, like, please read it, you know. Like for me, I know that my I finally grabbed the wheel of my life and I took that exit onto that narrow road. You know what I mean, because I was on that big road and I was just anytime, maybe asked me like are you saved? Yeah, I'm saying sure, you know, but again like that, just that sinner's prayer every once in a while, Like what even is repentance? Yes, you ask, You ask your modern day churchgoer, which was just me a few months ago, what does it mean to repent? They'd be like, oh, pray forgive me my sins. But never is it the truth which Jesus commands so clearly in the Gospels, that you must despise your sin, turn away from everything of this world, give up everything, and focus on him. He says, if you love me, keep my commandments, and you will sin, of course. But when you make that decision to truly repent and turn your life get onto that narrow road, it becomes so easy to fight the devil and to turn away from sin. It's like so much easier would you have to actually grab that wheel and get off that road and learn to hate your sin. Like it's that I give you for me personally. This is just my personal being. Like if you're if you cuss and you don't feel bad about that word that just came out of your mouth, you might not despise your sin, and that might be a little thing to tell you, like, hey, you might want to go read some more. Let's talk to God pray because like you're supposed to hate your saying.
Speaker 4: The reason I'm kind of smiling and laughing is because it's so.
Speaker 1: Serious, man, Like, this is so serious, man Like, I just it is.
Speaker 4: But it's funny you mentioned that, because I just mentioned that guy at the Walmart parking lot, the EDDEO Korea War veteran. It started with me handing him a Bible track. Oh now I'm saved.
Speaker 5: I'm good. He said, I'm good, and then.
Speaker 4: Every fifth word was a curse word and me and my buddy he was with me, and we're looking at each other like this is I don't think people really get it.
Speaker 5: I really don't think people get it.
Speaker 4: I think people in this does no individual responsibility comes first, right, It has to start with the individual boom right, But there are a lot of people out there, and I'm guilty of it too. I had it my signature blocks on my emails. I put it on some of my I'll make home ade trifle sometimes if I want to direct somebody to somewhere, but I would have.
Speaker 5: It on there.
Speaker 4: And then it wasn't until I did a podcast because somebody sent me an email about Billy Graham Freemason this and that, and then a deep dab on their what do you call their nonprofit organization? Oh my goodness, gracious, And that's when I really started to understand, like he was the guy who brought about the Sinner's Prayer, he was the one who was trying to merge Catholics Roman Catholic Church with Protestants, and I thought, oh my gosh, what are we doing some people are I'm telling people to say this magic phrase and they think they're free, can just go right about their life. That is not repentance and following Christ.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. And that's why, like guys like I just want to say something the whole fighters community like, yeah, I'm new here for sure, I just discovered it. But guys like, well, we're especially people at the platform, like please say the name of Jesus, please, like, do not hide from his name, like just yell at from the mountain tipes. Guys. Because I've been I've seen a lot of content. I've been taking it all in, but not all of it is based in scripture. And if you ever, like we're everyone's talking about like, oh, the world's going to crap and all this and all that, Like, guys, Jesus is the answer, Like like it's the lack of Jesus in people's lives that make them do what they're doing, okay, Like and like we talk about all the controllers and this idea that they're like, oh, evil's just going to be evil, like because we can fight back, but we have to declare the name of Jesus, like that is our weapon and we have to spread that. People have to become more connected with Jesus. Like that is the answer. Like too many times is it doom and gloom on some of the truth or content? Yeah, like it's it's so focused on like the end times, the day of the Lord, all this stuff. Guys, Like our community, we need people to get this idea that evangelism and missionaries are for third world countries. Get that lie out of your head, like this nation needs saved and we need warriors to wear the forearm armor of God and get out there, crawl out of your bunker that you just put in and go and be persecuted. Spread the name of Jesus, guys, like you know the truth, Like you guys know the truth? Like I don't know. I just I'm frustrated when I hear so much stuff like oh, I'm just gonna get some solar panels and go in the woods, you know, Like you know, I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm talking about? George.
Speaker 4: Just Yeah, She's just frustrating that there's a go between. For me, was just wanting to get away from the riff raft, from the just the worldly things. It's even it's a bit much for me to even to walk into a Walmart these days. But at the same time, I beat feet locally and we'll go into town and and do things. But yeah, to completely take yourself and go Ted Kazinski and put a cabin in the woods, is that the right thing? Not for everybody. Because you are commanded, we are commanded.
Speaker 1: You're commanded to spread like Jesus died for us, give us one thing to do. Guys, he gave us one thing. And I saw some of stuff on Easter talking about like what he went through. Guys, like read that. Read what Jesus went through? Okay, and then go hide like seriously like that, don't actually go hide, guys right right out there, like like, let I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a fine line because there is a war on Christianity and there's a war on humans. All the things we talk about, whether it's chemtrails or vaccines, this, that and the other thing. That's a big reason people want to grow their own food, et cetera. But at the same time, you can't put your head in the sand and go into complete self preservation mode, because how are you going to spend you know, share the Gospel of Jesus.
Speaker 5: Now we do live, you know.
Speaker 4: In a rural area, but even there's other people outside of myself who spread gospel. I went to the at the corner there's a little country store and they have, you know, two little gas pumps and a few things inside, and somebody had put some Bible tracks on the gas pumps, and I was so excited. I was like, this is what I'm talking about, this is what people need to do, and that's cool to Even when I go to the post office sometimes I'll just leave a tract in there, hoping somebody will come in to fill out a mail form and see it and pick it up and walk out of there. And when we we don't eat out very much, maybe once every two months or something, but when we do, we try to put one with the tip a Bible track.
Speaker 5: And that's what you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm not preaching from the pulp, but i am not any better than anybody else. I'm just doing at my advanced age from I've seen evil firsthand. When I was doing my seminary paperwork, they asked me why I wanted to go for my masters, and I thought about it, and I well, why do I want to do this? Because you don't have to have a Master's of Divinity to preach the Gospel. But I do want to be more well informed. I want to be more in the Bible. I want to be taught from a classical stance as well. But the real reason is I've seen so much evil firsthand. I've seen that just great things in humanity and just the most evil things you could ever imagine, and I want the good to outweigh the bad. And my way to do that now after seeing all that death and destruction for twenty years of my life, is to bring the Gospel of Jesus to people. And these positive messages and some things we talk about, especially on the other podcast, they're not pleasant, but I always mentioned at the at the bottom of these at the bottom of the rabbit hole of Satan, at the top is Jesus, right, and that.
Speaker 1: Is the truth.
Speaker 4: Every single evil thing, whether it's nine to eleven vaccines, you find Satan in the end, but there is always a redeeming light, and that is Jesus.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Do you want to jump into the silver bullets as you call.
Speaker 5: Let's do it? Or do your silver bullets for flatter?
Speaker 1: All right? So obviously, like the Bible is my number one. There's just so much good stuff in there. I would say, like my favorite some of my favorite stuff is when in the in Job and in the Whirlwind, when God's saying did I.
Speaker 3: Not do this?
Speaker 1: Did I not do this? And I just just like, man, what a power move. That's so cool. I just visualized that chapter in Job is very powerful Polaris and the just the other stars, like how they align with the pyramids, and I wanted to give you a quick funny stories. Past Easter, my brother came in the first time I talked to him since I was a flat earther, and he has blowing up on me about how stupid I am right for being a flat earther, and I was like, all right, calm down, man, calm down. Hear me out. And I got him to calm down just to know that I could tell him about that crazy corkscrew thing that we're doing through space according to NASA. And I showed him the diagram right, and then I showed him the Georgia guidestones right and some of these ancient mass with Polaris at this center. And I said, you know, I was telling about Plaaris never moves absolutely ever. And right after I showed him that crazy diagram from NASA where we're flying through space, and he said to me, he said, no, you're lying about Polaris. There's no way what you're telling me about Larius is true. And then I was laughing. I was like, man, exactly, that's my point. Man, You like you see it too, man Like you're a flat earther. You don't even know it, And that really made it mad. It was a great easter, guys, it was awesome.
Speaker 4: But do you think it'll make them curious enough to dig any deeper or does he still have that wall up?
Speaker 1: Well, he definitely has the ball up.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: My dad's heard me talking about this a whole bunch. But he my brother mentioned, did you not see those girls that just went into space on Blue Origin? And then my dad, who's a glober, says no, that was fake. So then I got these two Globers arguing about which trip to space was faking, you know what I mean. And I've over here just rolling because you know, this is really funny. It was. It was a great time with the family for sure. All right. So anyway, those numbers is the stars and then the crepuscular rays light shadows the way that they move. We can see too far. All we've seen all those experiments right seeing too far across the bodies of water where you can see the Chicago skyline from across the lake on a clear day. The one that really hit me because I'm you know, all the time when the studying and university is the NASA and military documents that talk about they do all these calculations assuming a flat, non moving earth. And that's really interesting. But that's a little that's a little sketchy to me just because it's like, so like why would they put that in there? But nonetheless it's really interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if and again, if you go to the CIA's historical library or whatever ever it is their documents and you actually put flat earth in quotations, uh so it doesn't search for the words individually, you will get a lot of I did that just the other day again, and there's just document after documents saying, whether it's a technical manual for a piece of equipment or whatever, it says, treat the earth that has it's flat and non rotational. And again, anything you do, you train, as you fight, you practice, as you play, that's got to be a big red flag.
Speaker 5: Great point. Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing that's sketchy about that is like if they know, wouldn't it just be wouldn't it just go unsaid? Like if you're if these people who are doing these formulas and creating these reports like they know obviously, so why would they put it in there? And it goes back to kind of the about the how they have to tell you right, there's all these clues all over the place, and it just makes.
Speaker 4: Sense absolutely, and disclosure it's.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's just like more than disclosure of those like just straight up right in front of your face. Yeah, mockery, that's absolutely mockery.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: The Emergency Landings is my last one, the in connecting flights, and uh, it just makes so much sense, beautiful on a flat Earth map. When I looked into some of that stuff, it was really cool. But you guys have talked about that quite a bit on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to get Eddie Allen Carr on this podcast. He was the one who wrote that book sixteen Emergency Landings that that proved flat Earth.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm absolutely yeah and not and then you just go outside and it's I saw this video the day I was just talking about how like from a very young age, we're fed the globe stuff and we're fed all of this science fiction crazy sign stuff from a very young age. And the video was specifying on what it does here psyche when it comes to no longer trusting your own senses and your own eyes, and how much easier it will be for the rest of your life to give you know, put your faith in these white lab coat scientists people, or your your overseers or your government right because you've been trained from a very beginning to not trust your own two eyes. And I never really thought too much about that, but it's just it's almost sick, like what they've done to children and you know, going into adulthood like in that way, manipulating because they understand psychology so much like these the controllers understand it beyond it's crazy, and that's why we're Yeah, I'm I'm addicted to flat earth videos now, but it used to be just like you know, doom strolling and they're you know, like they understand this stuff the way that the human mind works. And it's just I know that George, you talk about you want your kids to kind of see the truth and what the world says, and you know, now that I have a five month old, I'm thinking about that kind of thing. You know, what what am I going to do? How am I going to raise her? Like what's the what's the right answer?
Speaker 4: And that's interesting because like that's not something that's not something that I had to deal with that never came up when I was a teenager. Just today, when we were driving around, uh you know, going to Low's picking up lumber, et cetera, doing our things, I was actually playing a podcast. I rarely do it, but I wanted to go back and to check the audio, and my wife and daughter were so enamored by it. We ended up just listening to the whole thing. And she is very well aware and she watches videos, but she is also in her curriculum through Monarch Alpha and Omega Publishing, you know, they teach that stuff and she is aware of, you know, the official narrative, and we try she's fifteen and a half and she you know, we tell her this is what they're told and why it's taught. And being in a Christian school again, that is something that is frustrating when you hear things like you know, ken Ham and that neck of the Woods who understand young Earth and build an arc and have such the experience. But if you even mentioned her thinking about saying anything about flat Earth down there, they'll completely shut you down. And he k has written many articles all over the Internet just just destroying flat Earth. And to me, it's like I at this point It's really hard for me how people can see this but they can't see the connecting dot too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess for me, I just worry about, like because I've been like going to being homeschool myself, but then being with children who are in the school system, like and always kind of feeling like an outsider, like, and then when I was finally given that freedom, I kind of just was sucked straight into that. I can see that, you know. And I became very worldly right when I left home and and you know, did all that through college, all that college life, you know, And I worry about just the right like how to raise children in this day and age, and like, I just want to tell them the truth. But when they go with their friends, they're just going to be that crazy outsider. And I'm worried that when they taste freedom, they're going to be sucked in. But you know, I just I know that Jesus and his powers so strand done. As long as they love him more than they love themselves and anything of this world, everything will be great. But much easier said than done, of course.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you you know who gets that right the amish. They don't never got into the worldly problem. They don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not sure if I have anything else written down here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna put this link into the show notes for people so they can go to the uh the CIA's Freedom of Information Act archive and just put in those two words, and well you get a plethora of documents and again it's in your face. Yeah, they told us. It's just sometimes it takes just a little bit of looking, a little bit of watching. Have you I don't know if you were like a movie buff or TV buff before you woke up, have you like going back and why some of these things and started to notice things within the background or things of that nature.
Speaker 1: A little bit? What was the true Truman show? Is that the tru carry with the dome?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where? Yeah? That one? I so I was struggling a little bit and still am with like the firmament being a solid, impassable dome, right, because it's it almost seems like too simple for god, you know what I mean. In a way, I'm not saying it's not real. I'm just saying it's interesting, right, but it's almost funny. How where I am. Now The Truman Show validated that. For me. It's like, oh, okay, yeah it is real because it was in the Truman Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't that funny?
Speaker 1: Like like it's like, thank you, guys, you helped me get there. You know, that's right showing me like that.
Speaker 4: The other big one for me was I always like they Live with Roddy Piper because I was a wrestling fan growing up. But you know, the Hawkgan and those guys, and then you know, after you wake up and you go back and watch it, you know, like this guy is trying to tell the story of how hard it is to wake people up. You know, you tell people just look watch this video, just listen to this podcast, just just one time, and they're like no, no, no, And that that fight scene with them trying to put the glasses on is really just an analogy of trying to get people to take one second and get out of the worldly ways and just to look at something for one minute, and how difficult of a task that can be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely going to rewatch that again now that you just mentioned it, because it's been forever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it hits a lot of places.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you. I did have this crazy, completely random question to ask you, what do you think crude oil is?
Speaker 4: Crude oil is just a renewable.
Speaker 5: Like water.
Speaker 4: I think it's something that is so plentiful. I've done some research and there was a week, maybe a couple of days late last year and I stopped. There's so many things that I want to research and only so much time. But follow me for a second, if go ahead, she ol right, sheal as hell. And I wonder if this is like a magic fluid that Satan is like. I know this sounds way out there, right, but this you tap the ground and it's shield. You look at the old maps with sheel and oil. Is it something from the underworld?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then when you see those pillars of Earth, there's like the shield coming up between the pillars. Yes. And I saw this video from way way back, black and white, somebody was saying that the oil is as plentiful as water. It's you're made to think it's scarce. But I also still believe that there was infinite free energy and still there is today. We're just not allowed to tap into a researcher otherwise we get taken out. But I and then if you would, if you think about how God would make a make a world, energy would be free and it would be clean. And crude oil is almost the exact opposite of that. It's been monetized, and it's super dirty. Not only is it visibly dirty, it like creates all this, you know, all these gases and everything, and it is almost it's like when we talked before, like how sayan takes God's things and he perverts them and inverts them, and it's that's almost kind of how I see the crude oil and then we know that like the money runs the world and crude oil is a huge piece of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's it's weird how the some of the most evil things of this world money right, are directly connected to this suspicious black using fluid from the ground. And because you can't really like if you if you believe in creationism, you can't really buy into the idea that it's just old vegetation because the earth isn't old enough, right.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 1: So even even me who believed in the creation story in a young Earth, sixty five seven thousand year old Earth, whatever, I never even thought to question what I'm told about all these other things. You know, it's not until you kind of see the truth for like something, you can question absolutely everything. And it's like, you know, this oil is that's I'm on board with you what you're saying, George, honestly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I found one of the articles in my notes that I was studying. It's called Hill the Underworld also has the oil substance in the universe, and it really talks about how shoal is also the same liquid but of a different grade of the fallen ones where they're being held. So when we perform this drilling, we're actually drilling where these beings are being kept. And again and to you for you to fully understand it, I put the link in the show notes. You'll see the waters above the firmament, the fluff gates, the firmament of the sky, the sun and the moon Earth, and like right above the columns of the earth is shil and it is in the Bible, and then the Abyss is under that. And that's what a lot of people believe that that is the Like sometimes they tell us the truth, but then they invert it, like so they tell us that you know, maybe it's fossil fuels, it's dead dinosaurs in these things. But what if it's really this, you know from shoal it's dead the from the world of the day, if you will, the land of the dead, you know, hell for lack of a better word.
Speaker 1: So do you remember the Beverly Hillbilly is where they like shot from the ground. Yeah, you know. I was thinking, like what are they telling you of that? Like what is that? You know? And yeah, this, uh, it's crazy. I was gonna ask Hugh George, like, do you ever like take a position on some of the things that when it comes to the end Times? Like I'm like I mentioned in the beginning with like the Little Season, like are you willing to share kind of where you are with all that stuff?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: I hate to say it because I don't want it to I don't want people to think that it's a cop out, but my eschatology change is constantly. My views on eschatology and the end Times change is often. Recently I was leaning towards it just maybe we are in the Little Season because I truly believe that the world changed, that evil stopped hiding and showed its ugly face after nine to eleven, two thousand and one. But I will tell you that someone who I think the world of, Josh from the Founded Earth Brothers, he did a two hour kind of YouTube podcast with another gentleman and he made a lot of valid points to where maybe we're not. But if you count the days, like for you know, one Biblical day as a millennium, you know, if we're at that six or seven thousand year timeframe, then you know we very well could be in those times. It's an interesting conversation. I hate to cop out, but I'm not sure if we are or not. And I'm hoping that is something that eventually because once I I if I feel obviously I have a podcast on flat Earth, so I'm very committed to that if I do, like, if I come across something that makes me that convinces me, I would certainly come out and talk about it and also be willing to listen to other people, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just a lot of the Bible is metaphorical but also very literal, and it's very poetic and sometimes and it's crazy how we get all caught up in this end times like Jesus is coming or where are we win? Is this win is this, but like we can just jump in our car and five minutes down the road we could be taken out by a semi And it's like at that in that sense, aren't the end times today? Like for you? And it almost to me, I'm when I'm reading it, I'm the Bible now, I almost see it as past, present, future all at the same time almost, And it's and it reminds me of how a lot of the things that were happening in the Old Testament were just the story of Jesus over and over and over again, just not yet, you know. And it's really interesting, is I just I'm just so excited where I am right now my personal journey because there's just so many things to look forward to learning and I can put away the things of this world, put those off to the side, and just focus on the Word of God and like all the different things that that leads to. It's just really exciting. I go ahead. I was just gonna say, my dad, lucky for me, he was a big time book collector and he has like practically ancient Bibles in his library. Wow, from the the oldest one I found so far is like from the eighteen eighties or something like that, which is not ancient by any means, but it is in my eyes, and the amount of work that these people were putting into these things at that time even goes beyond anything that exists today, and it was really interesting. I can't wait to dig more into some of that older stuff.
Speaker 4: But one of our great listeners sent me a fifteen sixty Geneva Bible.
Speaker 5: But the large sprint, I mean, the.
Speaker 4: Book's like this big is my eyes are getting bed in their old age, and I'm really I want to read more into Yah Sure and Enoch and those type of things, because maybe those, again supplemental books, not necessarily canon books, can help shed some light and answer some of those questions I'm kind of tinkering with. By the way, here's a fun fact for you. Do you know how many times the word shield is in the Bible?
Speaker 1: Geez? How many sixty six sixty six chances?
Speaker 4: Oh, my little word that means hell is in the Bible sixty six times?
Speaker 1: And there didn't you say there's sixty six books right now?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Right, So that's yeah, yeah, I got it. Yeah, That's why I want to learn so much more about this the older some of his older stuff and the history and everything, and it's just my dad had a a Bible that has practically like an illustration on every page. Yeah, and it was some of the most beautiful stuff I've ever seen. I've never seen before, and I was like, this was in here my entire life in the library, I never once picked it up like that, and I was like, now, I just can't get enough of that. I'm just looking and it's like the Word of God made pictures. It's just so beautiful and it's just really exciting. The I love talking about flat earth so much, George I. I was at the liquor store after Alante's work the other day and I never once have talked to the guy at the checkout, but I've seen so many times, and I asked him, I said, hey, are you you look like somebody to be into conspiracy theories? Have you considered are you ever considered flat Earth? And he perked up and was so eager to talk to me about that. And now we have like this connection, and I just it's just so fun to talk about and it's and he's super open to it, and I'm not sure if he is on board yet, but It's just there are so many people out there who are questioning the world right now for obvious reasons, and maybe they haven't seen the flowery Earth yet. But I'm excited to keep bringing the truth out there, and I think people, I think more people are looking for truth right now than than not. And obviously Jesus comes first, but.
Speaker 4: Well, I think a lot of that goes back to with COVID, and even the normist of normies saw, you know, something isn't adding up, and many people took time to just research and that led to maybe their algorithm showing them another video, and it led them to their awakening. So again we started the conversation with technology being a double edged sword, and you know, it's come full circle to that evil when they overplay their hand, can lead to a great awakening. And even five years ago we couldn't. I wouldn't have half the people emailing me asking to join this podcast if COVID never happened. So again, you have to take these blessing into skuide because seventy five percent of the people who have come on this podcast. I'm just spitballing here, but a large portion woke up because of you know, why if they have this magical elixir that fixes everything, why are they giving it to me for free? Why are they offering me a free burger and fries or a free joint or this or that to take this jab? If it works so well, why don't they just if they have this miracle cure, say hey, we have a cure, come get it, and everybody should just go running down there.
Speaker 5: But they overplayed their hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the enemy meant for evil, God will use for good for sure.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: And the COVID thing for me at that at that point in time, I was so focused on myself because I was at that point in my life where it was like it was all me. Right, I'm in my young or you know, mid twenties. All I'm doing is lifting weights, listening to the death metal and you know, eating all the protein and doing my worldly engineering job. And for me, I see this is the thing, George, Like, I feel so bad to this day, like what my life was like during COVID because I was part of this white collar club. I can't even I can't even stand it anymore, what like they did to these people, Like ah, like I'm at home getting paid a salary, working out in my garage gym, you know, and then there's all these families out here, lives and communities and everything is being completely destroyed. But me, because at the time I was in the club right of this white collar global engineering firm, COVID did nothing to me. It was the best time of my life. And it's disgusting, you know what I'm saying, George, Like absolutely, it's horrible, Like I feel so bad now, and yeah, it's just what, yeah, what they did to you know, families and and my my papa died in a nursing home and when none of us were able to go see him, and at the time, and I remember just how hard that was on my mom because she was with me when he passed away. And yeah, it's just pure evil. And like I just pray for forgiveness for every Boddy involved for that and that they'll find Jesus. I really do, Like I really hope these people find Jesus and turn away from Yah. That's the only thing that's ever going to help these people that are behind all this.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: That's like at such a high level, like you might think that nothing can be done, but you just have that faith.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you do, you do.
Speaker 4: And you know my wife, she would come home in tears saying that, you know, I was the last person this You know, I was the last person this person saw as they passed away. But it shouldn't have been me. It should have been the family. But they weren't allowed in there, you know, or they could only have one loved one in there. And she had to watch the daughter's sons, you know, pleading for to go in. And you know, she had to leave that particular phase of nursing because number one, it was bad for mental health. Number two, s refuse to get the jabs, so she quit. But blessings come to those, you know, who stand by the laws of God, the rules of God, and who don't been too worldly ways Psalms one, eighteen eight. You know, put your faith in God, not in man. One other thing I wanted to touch on before we start to wind down is this. You know, we see a lot of the churches go to Protestia dot com. You'll scratch your head every time you see. And we talk about this movement for a one world religion, but there's really in.
Speaker 5: The Christian entity.
Speaker 4: There's only really two organizations that control the churches. You know, this whole ecumenical movement started late eighteen hundreds early nineteen hundreds, and the world what is it called the World Council of Churches, They pretty much oversee everything that's not Catholics. So you know, you have Orthodox Christian, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, all of those, and then you have the Catholic Church. So really only have two entities that are controlling all this Christianity. So again at the top, we don't see it. Many people don't see it locally. They just maybe know their preacher and the preacher's deacon, you know. But that's the problem when you get into a church with the denomination. And then again, I'm sure there's churches out there Methodist or Baptist, or people who are listening right now may have just a great church and are blessed with a great preacher, and they focus outward, not just inward. Like we talked about getting the word out and not portraying themselves as a business where they put up a sign and hope people come to them. But people would be surprised if they did some research. The World Council of Churches and the Catholic Church control probably ninety plus percent of all the Christian churches.
Speaker 1: My mom was, she still does. She goes to a Presbyterian church the years that she's been there's been there a long time. She's you know, she tells me about some of the things that are happening at the higher level. Yep, I think they split. I think the Methodists might have split as well. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Presbyterian USA. And then there's something else. And the Methodist Church split five years ago too, Yes they.
Speaker 1: Did, right, Okay, Yeah, so she she fills me in on some of that stuff going on. But the Presidentian church that she goes to right now, they have a congregation of less than twenty and they I almost always have my entire life. And every time they have a budget budget meeting that comes up, I have to dismiss myself because it's hard for me to sit through these budgets talks when they're these organizations have like millions of dollars in their reserves wherever they are, and they're spending. They're always going over budget just to keep their doors open and pay their bills and all this thing. And the only thing that goes through my mind in some of these cases is like like, wouldn't this be like wouldn't this money be more well spent in an organization that is actually doing and producing fruit, like producing fruit for the community and instead of just going to waste. And it's that was like growing up, even when I was early young and sitting through those meetings and seeing how it's always a negative that they're always losing money and they're not going out and producing fruit, like and I'm not really getting even then, I knew I wasn't really getting the truth of the gospel even then. And that's probably all across the country. Oh, it's just like that.
Speaker 4: That's our church has about twenty I counted twenty two on Easter Sunday. And I think you should ask your church elders what is the mission of the church. When I started my business, the first thing I did was I I wrote my mission statement. Is why am I doing this? If you're doing it just for the money, don't do it. You have to have a reason to do anything in life. So ask your church elders what is your mission statement? Like If they don't have an answer, that's a sign that's one of the reasons they're not. But if their message is to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the community. Then follow up with what are we doing to supplement that? How are we accomplishing that mission? And I've been to churches here and again I'm not like the overseer of the churches and I go around greade each church. It's not what I'm trying to say. But you know when I see churches, for instance, and this may seem such minutia of people, but you know, after church and they break out a grill and they cook and they have food together and then they go home. What have I think everything that should be done in the church. One should be for the pastor to shepherd his congregation, but he should be his congregation to go out and lead to be disciples.
Speaker 1: Yes, and.
Speaker 4: Again it goes back to people who think, as long as I show up and I say that that magic phrase, I'm good to go, and I'm just I'm not there anymore. We have to be more serious as Christians. I don't want to be like a beer if it were Christians, Christian light, just one calorie. You've got to be all in and you have to be willing. You have to be willing to talk to people and the two things people are so hesitant to talk about in our community are flat earth and Jesus Christ. Right, you can talk about the game on Sunday and all these other things, but why are we so hesitant to bring up something that can Eternity is an awful long time and if you can change someone's life, someone's eternity, that's powerful.
Speaker 1: It really is. And the oftentimes like like you're people, I don't know, they just some things I've heard, like your grandma's faith isn't going to save you, right, your parents' faith isn't going to save you. Like when you read the Bible and that says to go out and baptize on nations. It's not saying your church down the street go out and you know your pastor at your church down the street, go out and do this. No, it's it's saying you, like, like, if your church isn't empowering you to do what is strictly commanded in the New Testament by Jesus in his own words, just read Jesus's own words, only listen to him, and there's enough right there for you. Like no other entity, no other organization, can save you. Like it's Jesus alone and you have to, you know, listen to him and do what he says. It's like nobody else can do that for you. And too many times we go to church just like we've always just grabbed somebody like here, come to church with me. They'll save you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, man, you have that relationship with that friend in your life. If you have that friend in your life who is not saved, God put you in their life to share the gospel with them. Don't just grab their arm yank them to church and then don't talk to him about Jesus the rest of the week. You know, like that's not it's not enough, Like you're not doing your part. God has you there for a reason, Like you're here for a reason. It's you know what I mean. And it's a wonderful and beautiful thing. And it's fun, it really is.
Speaker 4: And there's Yeah, there's small things you can do when you go out to dinner, say make sure you say say grace. Other people say that it's contagious. Just like during COVID you walk in without a mask. Yeah, there was people who were looked at you with despot. You know, they despised you. But there's also people who maybe didn't have the courage to do so they saw you and they give you that nod, that look, and like maybe just maybe that gave someone the courage to take off their mask. And you know what I'm getting at the setting an example can be powerful.
Speaker 1: It's that fruit. I like, when you are truly living for Christ, like you are commanded, yeah, you will produce fruit. And to me, I don't know if this is biblical or not. I just envision a true Christian, a true disciple of the Lord, as this tree with fruit, and any person walking by them just can pick some of this from them. I don't know if this is biblical, but that's kind of how I see it. And in everyone who pays by you, you should be hoping for them to grab a piece of that fruit, that is the piece of the Holy Spirit from you, because you're carrying the Holy Spirit with you. And to your point, like if that's praying in public, I mean, that's wonderful, amazing. It's just I I have a problem and my dad wants me to stop, but I can't not pick up hitchhikers. And I don't know, I just I just feel like when I'm driving down the road, I see somebody walking, and I'm just like I have to help them, you know, like I have to, and he can't stand it because he thinks I'm going to get killed. And I literally told him, I said, I would rather be killed loving somebody than to drive by them and not love them. Like that's where I am right now, and I'll be in head I'll see you guys there.
Speaker 5: But that's that's commendable.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I've done it before by myself, but many times if I have my wife or daughter in their car, I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, it's a different story.
Speaker 4: But when we were in the military, if you were driving past a soldier who was walking, if you didn't stop and pick them up, you would get in trouble. And and these are a lot of the values that I would try to share, you know, just trying to help people.
Speaker 5: Simple gestures.
Speaker 4: Could go so far and they can lead to bigger things, just simple gestures.
Speaker 1: So then when it goes back, like we're talking earlier about like what is the solution to this evil in this world? Like it it seriously is so simple to me. It's just Jesus you know, and loving him and then letting the Holy Spirit work through you, like don't you don't even have to do anything. All you have to do is pray to God, say God, use me, let him use you, do as He commands, being that beautiful, rich relationship with Jesus, and and then literally the world will become better. Like that is literally I have one hundred percent faith if that Christians today woke up you know that we love that word, right, yeah, and realize that Jesus is the answer. Flat earth is beautiful and amazing. It's not the answer, you know, Yeah, like waking up quote unquote should be truly repenting, turning to Jesus being that fruit tree like he tells us.
Speaker 5: To be amen.
Speaker 4: Now you're spot on. You presented everything perfectly, and it's amazing, you know, talking to you for this these last ninety minutes to see kind of your your transformation into a follower of Jesus Christ and how passionate you are about it is very inspiring. And I hope that this inspires other people to take your lead. And you're right. If more people would, you know, really not be to become fruit bearers, right, it would change the world.
Speaker 5: It truly would.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I I just I just loved you so much, and I just know that like like he's just like staying there with open arms, like I just can't. I just I just wish I could articulate it better, like the overwhelming change in your life, no matter who you are, no matter where you were, where you've been, like it will have on your life. And yeah, it's a very it's a very amazing, very powerful.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, George, No, it's it's this has been a great conversation where we're just now at at the ninety minute marks so we can start to to wind down. We touched on the six Silver Bullets, We talked about the Little Season and just about everything I'm looking at on your your email is uh and again all of these things and this is a very important thing for many people, like because again for me, you know, flat Earth, what was a just such a huge stepping stone for me learning how to read the Bible and to understand the whole conspiracy of the lie, how the world is manipulated, and how you know they use the television and the movies and music and everything else to try to mold you, to keep you and God at a distance, right, But when you break that, when you break the matrix and you tune everything out and you live for yourself, your family, your friends, and Jesus Christ. Moreover, you know, for Jesus Christ and God. You know that the burden. You know, life still has its up and down. Sure right, we deal with things, but you don't worry like you used to, because you know at the end of this, at the end of our lives, that we have an eternity walking down the streets of gold with all our family, our loved ones who also accepted Christ, and we defeat Satan. And someone I wish I could find, I wanted to mention this.
Speaker 5: Real quick.
Speaker 4: I can kind of um and off for a second as this as I bring up my computer. Somebody posted on Twitter the other day that, oh here it is somebody put this guy Iraq veteran eight eight eight. He's got a very large present on Twitter and he said, is the devil winning thirty nine percent? Yes, sixty percent? No, sixty five votes? And I simply replied, the devil only wins when you let him. And that is the truth. If you allow him to win, he can win. It's up to you. It's up to us, but he may have his small victories, but at the end we win the battle period period.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 5: I'll leave you with the last word, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thanks for having me on, George. I would just say, like, guys, like truly repenting means completely. What it says clear as day in the New Testament by Jesus themselves is to turn away from this world, being like born again. I never took that to something. What does that even mean? The people go get baptized and go straight back into saying like born again you are you are now a spirit, like a new creation in God's eyes, Like that's what it's meant to be. You're not supposed to be of this world anymore. And I'm just so thankful I figured this out and I can see it, and I'm so thankful that I was able to see the words for Jesus myself and actually get into the Bible myself. And I don't need I don't need anybody else's interpretation. It's just Jesus talking to me. The same way that if you get in the Bible, let Jesus talk to you and let him tell you the truth. And and you know, if you're having a hard time with that, I would say, just completely turn away from the world. If that means believing in the globe and you think being a flat earther would bring you closer to than Jesus, I can guarantee you it will do it. You know, you don't even have to believe it and just do it then, I literally it will work miracles. And if you're listening to secular music and still and but you're having a hard time with your relationship with Jesus, cut it off. I literally used to be the hugest metal head, like insane amount of death metal was going into my ears on any given day, and my wife slowly worked on me with that. And every time I got in her car, it was Christian music every time. And I think the Lord for her day in and day out, because I know I wouldn't be here for one for her either. And now all I listen to is beautiful worship music. It's all I need. There's nothing wrong with some of the other fun music out There's no big deal. It's just like, take in the presence of Jesus, focus on him every single day and he will change your life. Like this doom and gloom that is out here it doesn't have to be that way, Like you can drive down the road every single day being thinking positive, wonderful things, loving Jesus. But he's the only way. And I guess i'd say, guys, I'm just happy to be here. Thank you, George. It's been a lot of fun. I was really nervous, as you might tell, I don't have a lot a lot of flat Earth knowledge yet, guys. I'm working on it, but I just really wanted to let you guys know what this community has done in terms of leading me closer to my relationship with Jesus. So what you guys are doing in this community is huge. Keep doing it. That's the reason. Yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Aymen, the energy you brought tonight was second and none and the passion you have is refreshing. And I can't thank you enough for reaching out and jumping on. I know you're going to be busy here in about the next week ten days, right, yeah, with your new little one. So God bless you and your family and thanks again, and you know, feel free to reach out later in the year and keep us posted on your family and you know, any things that you have done since since now your your excitement. Your energy is next level. So again, thank you so much for joining us, and to all the listeners, thank you all for your continued support and your messages, and you know, reach out to me on the website on that contact form. Everything is streamlined now, these messages aren't falling through. And I've had so many just within the last forty eight hours, so many great conversations with people. I can't thank you all enough. It's a great community that we have built. And may God bless you all and keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet a friend, until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 3: I know it's been a strugg I don't know you've had spain. I know you feeling tied. Tell down about all the way? Yeah, I know you feeling are you smile?
Speaker 7: Ain't the same? I saw a way to go from you. I feel like you've lost your way. Don't give it. No, don't give in. Never is home. Don't let go the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't done. Yeah, he's got up, glad. Why it's a way, God up? Let me come?
Speaker 2: Why wait God, m.
Speaker 8: I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. You are, Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving, You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give in, nevertheless whole, don't let go on the primies. It ain't Donet's god or clay. Why a waintail? The God of mabe come, don't give up. No, don't give in you never live home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't nif it's worth living? What's a waytail?
Speaker 3: The God up? Babe Court? Why sur pray down? Got up? Steamy colt? Oh? Yes, what a pray down? The god baby colt.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, got the steamy colt.
Speaker 9: Oh, don't do no, don't give in, never lose hol do let go of the primise I made and done? Yes, God a plane, watch God of if it colls and don't.
Speaker 3: Give up No dog giving but never the whole. Don't let go of the primes. Get ain't done.
Speaker 6: Lover's worth living? Watch and down the God of every cols Oh, the God of needs cos whats down?
Speaker 3: The God of a coach.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network, just
Speaker 1: The fact, smiling