Speaker 1: Here's a commerical podcast episode four ninety four. I'm brand over here and Brian. We both become official members of Avalanche now in ourthy.
Speaker 2: No, I'll just cut this part out.
Speaker 1: I'll cut out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uncle brand is an editor, so am I. It's like we've done fucking.
Speaker 1: Four hundred and ninety four episodes of this post.
Speaker 2: Well you have, I've done about six, you know, Thanks editor Joe.
Speaker 1: You know how we start them.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Hey Ryan, we're back for yet another whirlwind adventure.
Speaker 2: How you doing good? What is going down?
Speaker 1: Whole ton is going down? On our last Commander cookout? Final Fantasy Commander deck review If you're wondering, but Brando, Hey Ryan, what happened to Final Fantasy ten pre show yesterday? Check it out? We went over all the good cards, we talked about the counterdeck and all the bullshit. Check that out.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, not our favorite decks, not ours favorite deck. So we spent a little bit less time on it. Uncle Brando skip some stuff, and I didn't want to skip any stuff because I know everything about Final Fantasy and he has to mostly look stuff up on Wikipedia to know what he's talking about. But we're doing the Nia deck today Final Fantasy seven. Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not gonna skip any of the Final Fantasy seven stuff. But before we get to any of that shit, we have to thank our official business Daddy's Fusion Gaming Online dot Com are your source for all your gaming needs. Where you can pick up your cloud stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, defa stuff Okay, Cephroths totally know what that means.
Speaker 1: Dice playm mats, board games, anything you need to play, collectible card games, board game anything, nerd. They are all there for you where you can save five percent off of all of it. Are using the best promo code on the fucking internet, CECO Nation best promo code and best community. Yeah, all that shit you're gonna buy anyway.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, probably, Yeah, here's the thing. A couple of weeks ago, we talked about my big purchase, and I had saved up credit like store credit for a long time because you can trade cards in and get store credit, use store credit with discount still, and I saved like thirty seven dollars on a foil Fyrexian altar.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: So that's like that was a major chunk of credit that I was trading cards in and send them in the mail, like, you know, kind of the procede, and I got me a thirty seven dollars discount on a Ferrexian altar foil from Invasion. I'm still talking about it because that was like an It's like a bucket list card for me.
Speaker 1: It's a big deal, a big deal, and that's very cool. You know what. I wish I could have saved five percent on the final Fantasy Collector's Edition booster box that we're gonna open all together in the CCO House in Vegas. And I just realized yesterday, h and M, how long I'm going to hold on to that sealed booster or lgs O one was like, holy shit, Brown, we're gonna have to do a daily wellness check on you to make sure that you haven't cracked the box. Yeah, and it's true. It's like two weeks not to hang on to that thing before we can open it the first thing. When we all get to the house on that Thursday, we're gonna crack that goddamn bod.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's it's only two weeks away. I am so pumped. Okay, here's the thing. Big Thanks to the patrons who are part of the CEO experience wouldn't be here without them.
Speaker 1: It's the thing.
Speaker 2: It very much is Patreon dot com slash CEO podcast. We actually have a new patron to think and good thing. We brought it up because I have to look it up on my phone because I don't have the regular CEO computy.
Speaker 1: We got the Duffer and Avenue Media Network laptop through which we want we run our tri weekly twitch streams Twitch dot tv, slash Duffer and abmdia. Gary and I a Gary and I and guests are playing Final Fantasy Vix. Currently, Gary and I on Tuesdays are playing Super China Land and on Monday Brooksy and Gary are playing just random N sixty four games. So it's it's lots of fun. If you want to check us out, it's a good time. We have this computer on the screen that you would see if you're watching on YouTube to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I almost crab my pants when into that. Actually, yeah, that's terrbooks. I've got the new patron here big thank you too, and they need their totally Patreon benefit. Nickname Madison Montgomery. Do you remember that time when we were recording at the old studio, the coecial Control room, and we looked out the window and we saw a house fire. And it was in Montgomery, the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I do remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was like just paint cans and stains and oils that spontaneously combusted because it was like a thousand, It was too so frickin' hot. They just like they just met their flash point and combusted. We're gonna pretend that that was a dumpster fire, not a house fire, and we're gonna pretend that that was our new patron Madison.
Speaker 1: You know what I was gonna say, Montgomery sounds about like mount Come on.
Speaker 2: Me, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna there's no kink shaming in the nation.
Speaker 2: No, certainly not. I was gonna call the Madison dumpster fire.
Speaker 1: I was gonna call them Madison. Come on me.
Speaker 2: If you're in the discord and you want to change your name, feel free to use either or both or as we say in the nation.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very exciting, good but thank you for being here. We very much appreciate it. All the support really does go a long way, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Two weeks till Vegas, I got the T shirts back. Remember last year I said T shirts are ordered. T shirts are back, and I'm like, hey, these look really good, and I said, wait a second graphic on a T shirt? Every one of them wrong. This is why this is this is a challenge for somebody to put together an event. This is why we appreciate the guests and the patrons because every T shirt I ordered was fucking wrong. So I took them all back and I have to redo them.
Speaker 1: Did you just beat them with a rubber hose?
Speaker 2: I put the T shirts into a sack and swung them like a baseball bat.
Speaker 1: Did you make them did you wet them first or really heavy? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should have put them in the freezer.
Speaker 1: When first you wet them, then you put them in the freezer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put it.
Speaker 1: I put a towel in the freezer now for my dog, and then when we get back from a walk when it's plus thirty degrees, I wrap her up in like an ice cold towel, and that like helps cool her down.
Speaker 2: I got a great story about frozen stuff in the freezer for another day, when we're not time crunched South Alaskan pipeline.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when you have had something to do with putting it in when it's frozen.
Speaker 1: That's where you're taking it out and putting it back in. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We're Can you google that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Okay, let's talk about the first card on the thing. Final Fantasy seven, Baby, Is this the most iconic entry in the franchise?
Speaker 2: Gary?
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's not the best, but I think it is. I think it is the one that's the most known. It's got the most franchising, so the most spin offs, It's got the most everything. It's still having.
Speaker 2: New the spinoffs you mean Final Fantasy eight, nine, ten, ten, two, eleven, twelve, thirty four to fifty sixteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like Final Fantasy seven, Final Fantasy Make, Final Fantasy Remake Part two and three three has yet to be released. Dirds of Cerberus an additional spin off the mobile game that focused on the Turks. Two different movies that were based around Final Fantasy seven. There was before Crisis, I remember the Hell. The second one was called this is the one. This is the one that brought Japanese RPGs into the main stage of popular culture, not just video games, actual pop culture. There were trailers for this playing at theaters and on television. That's how big this game was.
Speaker 2: Can I say something? Yes? Can I just say one thing about Final Fantasy seven?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Do you're a fucking nerd?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And a weeb?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, my one of my crowning gaming achievements. I beat Final Fantasy seven. Are He's gonna appreciate this in one sitting, haul three discs from to back with no memory card, so no saves, no bullshit.
Speaker 2: Where did you poop and pee?
Speaker 1: I just paused the game and went to poop in the bathroom like a regular person. But then I would come back and I would keep playing. It took me twenty eight hours, but I did it twenty eight hour one gaming session.
Speaker 2: I said, I see your I see your Final Fantasy seven, and I'll raise you. Uh. I was playing Tony Hawk one one time and my brother fell down the stairs and I had enough time to pause the game before I went and tended to him because he was, like to.
Speaker 1: Fucking nerd, just throwing that O. Alright, what's the face commander of this deck?
Speaker 2: Cold Clod?
Speaker 1: It's Cloud Strife, that's his name.
Speaker 2: Clode Cloud ex Soldier is white green, black on white, green, red, white, green read two four four human soldier mercenary Haste. When Cloud enters attach up to one target equipment you control to it. Also, when Cloud attacks, draw card for each equipment attacking creature, for each equipped attacking creature you control.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, then if Cloud has power seven or greater, create two trays Jesus, so everything he auto equips something when he etb's and has haste.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So if I got like a Geet or something or Janta armor, ah, that would do. Pig, that'll do, or a sword or whatever he's going to attack for six or eight or whatever with haste. Colossus Hammer there we go, which is in this deck? Yes, and it costs one, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like, oh, that's gonna be a Colossus Hammer will be in play before Cloud is.
Speaker 2: Is there double strike things in the I don't know what there should be. They're probably there should be because that's a one hit kill because he has HASTE and auto equipment. But you only auto equip one anyways, Yeah, bare minimum you auto equip because you do, you're gonna be he's got between five and fourteen.
Speaker 1: On your first attack, you're gonna draw card.
Speaker 2: And if you have anybody else. Further too, in the game, you're gonna draw a second card or third card or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, and it's in white and red. So a lot of those four mirrored in cards, if you'll remember, lots of those were equipments. They just auto equip and they give you extra combats, yes, and they do all sorts of neat stuff. All of that will probably be present here because yeah, you're gonna beat wholesale ass with it.
Speaker 2: And as if you were gonna buy this pre con and maybe like f you Alex does, you don't upgrade them and you just play them, but maybe you want to cut maybe the couple weakest cards and you do something like extra Combat Step, so if you're attacking for fourteen, it's actually twenty eight and you instat kill somebody, or maybe you do Steel Shaper's Gift and the Armory one that lets you search or cigard his Aid which lets you put into play in equip stone Forge Mystic, stone Forge Mystic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought about that greatest card of all time in white probably wrecked Legacy in modern for a good long time. Yeah, great card in this deck, methinks wreck Yeah. So the reason we're spending time and talking about this deck is because we both think it's good.
Speaker 1: I think this is a really and it's not just because it's Final Fantasy seven. I genuinely think that this is probably the best commander deck of the four by a very wide margin.
Speaker 2: You know. What's actually interesting is when we look back to the last set that was treated like Final Fantasy is that's Lord of the Rings and off the Hop. People thought that the Mortar deck was the best, and that was that was like mega power eight man, I got twenty five power and I just steamrolled my enemies. Yeah, bad guys. But over the course of the last couple of years, the riders a Rohan and that is the more consistent, higher impact, faster, more resilient, aggressive deck. And I think that's what the Cloud deck is when you compare it to the Band deck from yesterday, the Esper deck from last week, and the mar deck from the from the week before. Yeah, I think that this is the higher power, more aggressive, and more resilient deck with better like interaction.
Speaker 1: There will be more lips off faces and more dinks in dirt because of this deck than the other three.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Cloud is gonna take his sword, his Buster sword, right yep. Yeah, Okay, I was just testing well done and he's gonna no, I was testing you well done? Me yes, And he's gonna turn it sideways like he's crushing a clove of garlic.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna PLoP that down on guys dinks and just squish him into jelly like a bookmark. Like there's gonna be dinks oozing out the side. Yep, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Correct, Okay, next card, backup, Commander everybody's favorite Final Fantasy wayfu even more than Goth Mommy from last week.
Speaker 2: I thought so Tifa Lockhart, and very much so. If you see the other art for.
Speaker 1: Her, and this card is outrageous.
Speaker 2: This is the one where it's like, oh, man, look at her suspenders.
Speaker 1: You're being held up by her boobs.
Speaker 2: Look at her tight arm sleeves. Can you imagine? Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is And to be honest, if you watch Advent Children, Final Fantasy Advent Children, sure, I think the fucking Final Fantasy seven movie, her movie model is actually way better looking because it's just less obvious that she's supposed to be like a piece of eye candy and she's just a genuinely attractive woman. That's like, it's very cool. Iway said they had to use that character model here, but they didn't. Then that's fine.
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice we Okay, So Tifa Marshall Artist is a human monk. Wrong colors, not in your color, wrong colors.
Speaker 1: And that's probably for the best because that would make that deck too good.
Speaker 2: Four to four for naya and one with melee.
Speaker 1: That means it gets plus one plus one for each opponent you're attacking during combat.
Speaker 2: Okay, So attack a couple of different people and she gets big. Okay. Whenever one or more creatures you control with power seven or greater, you'll combat damnage two player untap all creatures you control. If it's the first combat, you get an extra combat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: So this is your freaking commander, and this is the double combat phase step phase commander we've been waiting for. Yes, And not only does it have red because it needs to have red because all double combats are red. Yes, but it also has access to protection vigilance plus one counters and the biggest creature suite. That's right, Hell yeah, brother, awayfu.
Speaker 1: And you'll notice that it says power seven or greater during the first combat step, not the first time they do damage. So if you have three different creatures with double Strike doing damage to three different players during the first combat step, that's six more combat steps and you're gonna win that game. This is a really really good card. Really yeah that works.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a really good card. Okay, it's a good thing. I know everything about Final Fantasy because you know everything about magic.
Speaker 1: It's not just attacking three opponents and then Tifa hitting and getting one extra combat. Like, if you set this up, this card is gonna just skin blow games wide open.
Speaker 2: You know what I've noticed about the last few pre con kind of episodes we've done, like this tell me is the main commander for the very good is what the deck does?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Cool? Great? Also you could use the backup commander to run the deck. Yes, totally fine and serviceable, and the deck is still good. But the backup commander is a custom build around version where it's like if you do this other thing, like if I just went to Fusion Gaming online dot com and found Tifa used Coco Nation promo code to get a discount on it, because it's like thirty dollars yep, I could build this and the deck would theoretically be a higher power deck. Oh yeah, Tifa is very very good, very cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think that's gonna be a neat deck. Like I don't know if it's gonna be the most exciting to play necessarily, because I mean, you're already hitting for seven and like that's a lot of doub Yeah, you're probably putting people in the ground anyway, but you're gonna that hole is gonna get dug real fast. But when the Undertaker said, Doug twenty nine holes for twenty nine souls, that's what Tifa says.
Speaker 2: When Major Pain said, now every day, same same energy.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if Major Pain and instead of it, instead of Bam Bam Bigelow is the Undertaker. Can you imagine if Major Pain punched out the Undertaker?
Speaker 1: That would be sick. Oh yeah, that would be so sick.
Speaker 2: The Undertaker would come back at the end of the movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and just get revenge on it. That'd be so good. Next card, Sid, Oh god damn it. Okay, okay, so we should talk about Sid real quick because he just moved on. Not with the car. This card can fuck off. It's whatever. It's a it's a dragoon he gets flying on his turn. Whatever the fuck we said during our preview episode, I like this card. Actually, what's the card that's gonna get? Be the any number of card? It's SID And I said it wouldn't be SID because he's gonna have to be legendary. But he was in every game. And what did we get. We got fifteen different SID arts all set and it's not this card. It's a different card that we'll talk about or set review next. So you were right, But I know I was wrong because I said they'd never do it, because why would they do with any number of card that's legendary? But they did it. And and this is technically the guy. He's a he's a flea man that like is the emperor of a country. He's uh runner, he's the guy that runs a school. He's like a headmaster of a school. He's an airplane pilot Sola's rock rocket ship mechanic.
Speaker 2: Well, let's focus on that for a minute. He's a two two for two human warrior pilot, which matters to freakin' me. Equipment and vehicle spills U cast costs one less to cast, So he's a manor Rock for vehicles that can crew vehicles. MM, I like that. Also during your turn he actually has freaking jump, so I'm gonna jump my guy. During my turn he has flying and also two tap return target equipment, don't care or vehicle card from a g to my h. Yes, I actually like this card and I will play this card.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very good. He's probably my least favorite character in the main cast a Final Fantasy seven. But you know what cool it's a cool card and it's not the tiny Bronco in the background, so points for that.
Speaker 2: I I appreciate tiny Bronco as a Bronco fan and somebody who has a tiny Bronco I appreciate tiny Bronco in the background.
Speaker 1: There we have it. Next card, Ryan.
Speaker 2: Clouds Limit Break. I don't actually think that this card is as good as people says it is.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I'm not a huge fan of these limit limit break cards myself.
Speaker 2: It's got tiered. It's two man a white and one for an instant. It's got tiered and you choose an additional cost.
Speaker 1: It's a it's new kicker.
Speaker 2: It's like Multi not multi Kicker, but it's a different kicker. Escalat that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I actually like it as a like an idea. I actually like the design space that they're entering into here where you can pick a manocost and the spell does different things based on what tier you're paying.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy that. I just don't think that this card is as rad as other people are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's zero extra destroy a tap thing, So you pay two to destroy a tap thing. You just do it before combat damage, right, and that's what it's for.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or you can pay one to destroy any number of target tap creatures with different controllers, so you could potentially get three things at once. Like, that's actually freaking good.
Speaker 1: You can kill the thing that's attacking you plus like a manadoric over.
Speaker 2: Here, and plus something that attacked last turn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just some other piece of shit that's over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for three. Actually, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's a good card.
Speaker 2: That's on rate. That is three creatures for three menu, that's pretty It's like, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also you could pay an extra four, so it costs six total destroy all tapped creature and remember, okay, I'm coming around on this card.
Speaker 1: Actually call it shitty.
Speaker 2: Route instant speed. No, I think it's better route for six route costs what's eight? I guess route costs seven? I think five and two. Actually I like this card now now that you call it route Yeah, destroy all tapped creatures. The only the only way this card wouldn't be good if I'm getting alphaed is if I'm getting alphaed with a team of vigilance is vigilantes.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: That doesn't happen very often. No, this card sucks against your chromo's will.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, all cards suck against the chroma's mills.
Speaker 2: Spoiler at Also, a chromos will makes things indestructible, so yeah, so it sucks anyway. Right, I'm I'm just gonna play a Chromo's Will.
Speaker 1: You can't even beat the one Ring? What the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I play a Chroma's Will and the one Ring in the same deck. I might also play this card.
Speaker 1: Continue right for good.
Speaker 2: Elena turk Recruit. Is she from Turkey?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is she from Turkmenistan? No? Does she like turkeys?
Speaker 1: Like the bird that she does? It's her favorite bird? Oh that's true.
Speaker 2: She ever take a Turkish bath? Probably Turkish delight? Does she like eating them?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Does she like the Turkish delights under the table?
Speaker 1: The big Turk is her favorite chocolate bar?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, Is she a hundred? Because I've only ever met old people who like big turks, Like Gary's dad probably likes big.
Speaker 1: Turks, he does, Okay, Gary's given us thedd. Yes. I don't know about that. I think that she might be an outlier in that category.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you're a hundred. Do you like big turks?
Speaker 1: No? Actually I used to, but I've kind of gotten over them a little bit. They're stuck in my teeth.
Speaker 2: You've aged out.
Speaker 1: Now that my teeth are like, I care about them a little more and they're in good shape. I don't like things ghitting stuck in them.
Speaker 2: When Elena enters, return target non assassin historic card from your graveyard to your hand. Oh, whenever you cast historic spell, put a plus one on her.
Speaker 1: That's fine. It's not gonna lead any decks.
Speaker 2: She's an assassin, and people are like assassin, like when I say, oh, advisor monk, Yah, that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's fine. She does an assassinatedybody in the game. Also, fuck her, and this guy should have been Palmer and the Final Fantasy seven fans are gonna they're probably just as miffed as I did, as I am that Palmer didn't get a card and Hitiger did. And but continue with what it does. This is the the head of Shinra's like military division. Shenra is the global corporation. That's the villain in Final Fantasy seven. And he's the leader of their military wing. And he goes go that's his gimmick, and he sucks. What does he do in this game?
Speaker 2: Yeh be sucky. He's a four drop three to three human soldier. At the beginning of combat on your turn, target creature control gets plus x plus oh until ended turn, where x is the number of soldiers you control.
Speaker 1: That actually matters, that's valuable.
Speaker 2: That's actually good. Yeah. At the beginning of your end step, create a number of one to one white soldier creature tokens equal to the number of opponents who control more creech than you.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Ah, I don't think that that's very good. I'm gonna make soldiers left, right, and center, and this second ability is gonna do nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll do something once.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, what soldier deck is gonna have less soldiers than you have, just fucking guys.
Speaker 1: It's a cool real rebuild card after a sweeper, right, somebody wraps the board.
Speaker 2: I don't hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, you can play head Anger and if somebody's ahead of you, you're gonna make a team to kind of catch up. Cool.
Speaker 2: I hope I get head Anger.
Speaker 1: I think it's a neat card, but I don't know. They could have picked a better villain for this one. Yeah, continue, and.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I'm the millain. HELLI trooper.
Speaker 1: This is a regular mob this final Fantasy seven.
Speaker 2: This feels like it's a Warhammer forty thousand card.
Speaker 1: Kind of is. They have one hand that's a propeller and another hand that's a gun, and when you beat them up enough, their propeller falls off and then they're on the ground and they just have a gun hand.
Speaker 2: And then this, Yeah, this makes equipabilities cost less and he's got flying right. Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's whatever. It's a card that exists.
Speaker 2: Soldier military program. Is soldier an acronym for something? Is that why it's capitalized?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I've seen a bunch of people asking that, and I've never had that question answered for me. It's not an acronym as far as I know. It's just the name is soldier in all caps, and I don't know why. Oh, that's just how it is. But I think this is a cool card.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm just not telling you at the beginning of combat on your turn, choose one, just one, come on in all if you control a commander, oh, you choose both. There we go, There we go. Create a one to one white soldier creature token. Sure eat or and or put a plus one plus one counter on each of up to two soldiers you control. So this is the soldier thing, right, This is I'm sensing a sub theme in Soldier dot deck. Right.
Speaker 1: I think it worked out kind of maybe not at random, but in happy coincidence. As Bob Ross would say that there's just like soldier or is a legitimate creature type in magic. Yeah, they could just kind of piggyback on it. And so Soldier deck enthusiasts are getting lots of pieces, which I think is cool.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it helps that your ex soldier commander Cloud is a soldier.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And for the soldier decks that are limited to white or boros, well, now add green, Now add green and equipment. Yes. Oops, yeah, yeah, ultimate magic, Holy ass? Is this card good? Eh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's kind of just shitty Test protection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, permanent you could troll get indestructible if this spell was cast from exile prevent all damage that would be dealt to you this turn. And it's got fortel. Yeah, it's also good. If I can compare it with red like I don't know in this deck and exile it from the top of my library and then cast it, that would be good, yes, because then it's it just teest protection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's fine. This is a cool card and thematically very well done because it's part of the game. Is oh my gosh, it's holly gonna come through for us, and then like way later in the game it shows us like as far as the game storytelling, and like thematic very good, very well done. So neat card, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Neat card, that's fine. It's fine. Avalanche we're joining them. Hey.
Speaker 1: They're an underground resistance movement, not as good as the Returners from six, but they are present in seven who are fighting against the Shinra Nuclear Power Company Electric Power Company I guess is what they are, and you know what they do to help out people. They blow up nuclear reactors.
Speaker 2: That's totally what I would do.
Speaker 1: Right, if you're trying to help out people in your city, you want to blow up nuclear reactors in the city, right, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those nuclear reactors are stealing jobs and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spoiler warning, all the all three of the people in this card definitely eat shit.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna read it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just keep going Kate sith, I like, this is this one good?
Speaker 2: The character a cat Moogle three three or red three. And let's see if I can find on my screen so I don't have to read it off the freaking big screen, which sounds like it's easier, but it really isn't far away. At the beginning of combat, on your turn, scry one, then exile the top card of your library. You may play that card this turn. Oh see like that that exile card. Yeah. When you exile a card this way, target creature you control gets plus X plus O until any turn where X is that card's manna value. At the beginning of combat, I'm making one of my things bigger provided I'm exiling a non.
Speaker 1: Land and I can play for an instant sure, because timing rules still apply. That's why I think this card falls short. I think it should do this at the beginning of your first main phase. You should be able to do that because if you reveal a creature or an equipment, or a sorcery, or an artifact or an enchantment.
Speaker 2: This doesn't ignore timing rules.
Speaker 1: Or a battle or a player player planes walker planes walker.
Speaker 2: This doesn't ignore timing rules.
Speaker 1: I don't think. So you may play that card this turn. That doesn't say it breaks the timing rules.
Speaker 2: It's not a tolly well it TALLI says the same thing, doesn't he.
Speaker 1: That's all he says. You play them like right then it's part of the resolution this is you can play them later if you want. Oh yeah, So I don't actually know how good this is. I could be wrong correctly in the comments if I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Gary, hey me, look at.
Speaker 1: That ship I want I on TV. We got a camera. We got a camera failure.
Speaker 2: Everybody, We've got a camera fail I'm just gonna move to the next card. The next card someone Kyuna Khuna.
Speaker 1: Because I was hold him Kajata. He's probably my favorite someone in the game actually for like the actually the actually does that mean? It's a I forget what it is. I used to know who Kajada was, but it's no.
Speaker 2: But why why why do we gotta summon guys? Like? Why do we gotta do that? We don't we already know that we're summoning them.
Speaker 1: The card isn't very good, so we can probably skip it. This good thing we went to this now we had ultimate magic, holy.
Speaker 2: Ultimate magic, holy fuck. This card's good.
Speaker 1: All the same things apply to this card. Yes, Metior Meteor was the opposition forced to Holy in fantasy, so like it. Very is very impactful. Again, this card very very flavorful as well as being excellent.
Speaker 2: Just wait a second, did you do you mean to tell me? Are you telling me that meat is the opposite of hole?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I I tend to agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you beat your meat into a hole enough, the hole just becomes meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, use use your use the visual side of your imagination.
Speaker 1: I shall what does this card you wrote?
Speaker 2: Okay? Ultimate Magic Whole Meat is a sorcery for Red five. Ultimate Magic Meatthole deals seven damage to each creach if this spell was cast from exile for each opponent, choose an artifact or land that player controls, and you destroy those permanents. And it's got fourtel for red and five, which is the same as Red and five.
Speaker 1: I think I like Star of Extinction better because it's one man that kills one land. But it does twenty. Yeah, it does fucking twenty and twenty. Here's some brandology for you. Twenty is a big number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty more than seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what though, what a Star of Extinction costs to cast?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 2: Oh, this costs six, and you know, you know what I'm thinking I should have left it. You know what I'm thinking is in my cast deck where this is the kind of effect that I want. Right, seven and eight I can cast for free, but only off of one or two cascade spells. Right total costs six. I can cast off of like a dozen things in my deck. Okay, so this is like and seven is gonna probably get nearly anything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, seven, seven will do it. Twenty is too much in most cases, but I'm just saying twenty is more.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, Vincente already Vincente not as.
Speaker 1: Good as the main set version of himself.
Speaker 2: Oh, not as good as Vincente who used to do. I'm wrestling competition for Red Bull.
Speaker 1: Like man, that guy's so awesome. I missed that guy to face. I miss you, dude. If you're watching, I hope I see you again at some point in life. Is you're a cool guy?
Speaker 2: I don't yeah, read the card run, I don't want to read it. Okay, fine, this is a three to three ass ass in for three, so he's good already. He's got menace that makes him better. Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, put a plus one on Vincente. Also, whenever Vincente deals combat damage to an opponent, it deals that much damage to each other opponent. If Vincente's power is seven or greater or it's pretty good, that's actually good. If I can buff them, then everybody's just gonna take seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're gonna slap some equipment on him, you find that one guy that just got the one blocker up, you'll swing in. Get him for nine? Bro, who's for nine?
Speaker 2: Who's the who's the commander that f you? Smithy plays? That's uh? When Etb's choosing opponent. Whenever I get hit, that opponent gets hit two. This guy goes in that deck.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Very much. That's a four color one from twenty sixteen race.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the name, but there are people out there screaming at us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put it in the comments.
Speaker 1: If we still had Joe, he would put it on the screen. But we don't, so we won't, and you guys just have to put in the comments.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's gonna kill me. I'm gonna look it up when we move on. Saskia, Saskia. Yeah, there we go, did it, Saski? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Vincente and Saskia butt buddies. They are best friends.
Speaker 1: You freaking fuck off. Let's just keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her art's wrong too. That speedlin's in front of her leg, but that that propeller thing is behind her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's her weap and it's stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be chopping off her leg.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If you're watching on YouTube, this guy's almost good. Oh my god, what's his name? Burger Berger Jen Bugenhagen Bugenhagen, Yeah, Copenhagen, Bugenhagen, Burger Joint.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh that's his catchphrase.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes me like him a lot less.
Speaker 1: Oh No, he's cool and he can fly and he's an old man. No, he's he can reach, and his grandson is a dog that talks.
Speaker 2: None of that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's awesome. I like Bugenhagen.
Speaker 2: He's okay. Buckenheymen is a one three rocker Hymen button Hymen. Oh come on.
Speaker 1: Now you got it. It took a while that you got.
Speaker 2: You got there, okay. He's a one to three human shaman for green one. If this guy had Haste instead of reech Man, he would go in my CEDH deck because at the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a creature with power seven or greater, you draw card, which is just draw card in my deck drawn extra card. Also tap to add one man of any color.
Speaker 1: That's very good.
Speaker 2: This guy's good.
Speaker 1: He's a very good card.
Speaker 2: I think this guy he.
Speaker 1: He will leave zero DH decks. Goddamn, is he a good card.
Speaker 2: He's got three toughness, which is surprisingly relevant on manadorcs. He's a man a doorc for two with reach, and he's got three toughness so you can block with him. He prevents chippens, and also he draws you a card if you play a big guy. I think this card's like just it's good. He's just he's just a good magic card.
Speaker 1: It's a very solid magic the gathering point card. I'm happy that my boy got done.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, button Heimen happy, but I like him. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like this one.
Speaker 2: This card's freaking man, there's like there's good cards in this deck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like this one. I like this and the The art is the cocoon in which Cephyarroth is like incubating at the end of Final Fantasy seventies is one of the last scenes you'll see during the game, right before you cast nights the round on it and to just eat shit.
Speaker 2: Well, don't do that, life stream blessing. This is an instant, instant, instant. This is an instant green green four draw x cards x is the greatest bigliness among creatures you controlled as this spell was cast.
Speaker 1: So you can't respond to me playing this by killing my biggest dude, because it still counts my biggest dude.
Speaker 2: Yep. Also, if this spell was cast from exile and it has foretel, you gain twice x life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if I'm going to cast this up for six and draw five, I'm also going to gain ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I if I cast it from exile, with Fortel's right, and the foretell is five, and the Fortel like to suspend it to foretell it is to So total investment is seven. But I can put on away so I can go two and five.
Speaker 1: You can do whatever you want. It's an instant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that's good.
Speaker 1: It's a good card. I like the good ass card. If I want that for my av deck, well yeah, yes, I'm gonna I'm fuck gating life. I'm just gonna drop a buch of cards.
Speaker 2: I want this for my cascade deck.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: And if it's like pay six and I cascade and draw three or four, but I gain twelve, six or six because X is just two X, Like I don't know if you draw three.
Speaker 1: Or six you're gonna through three or four, you're gonna gain six. Right, Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think it's good. Is this guy good? Professor? Whole hold?
Speaker 1: No, this card can fuck off. Honestly that there's a lot of complicated bullshit.
Speaker 2: That hap summoning materia to meria material That's what I said.
Speaker 1: And then it's got baja moot zero in the background. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally knew that.
Speaker 1: I know, just skipping over it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just Erath last Ancient. That's her, Ah, human, cleric, druid man. She got lots of creature types, none of them I care about.
Speaker 1: Well, human is actually relevant and I hate humans both exist.
Speaker 2: I hate humans. Yeah, she got life link a four drop three five life linker at the beginning of your end step. If you gained life, this turn, return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand. If he gains seven or more life, this turn, return that creature to the battlefield instead.
Speaker 1: Neat ah.
Speaker 2: I think seven seems like a big amount, but when it talks, when you're talking about life gain, it actually ain't. Ye.
Speaker 1: I've played Magic the Gathering several times with five color mono white Angeleran and he he gains seven life every fucking turn. And I don't mean his turns. He gains so much life, that's what he does.
Speaker 2: Five color mono white angel Ayn.
Speaker 1: All he does is gain life.
Speaker 2: Never heard of her?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Yeah, he's build this. I think that has to be awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good thing that does. Angel in there?
Speaker 1: God yah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's going to an angel deck though, which one? Right? I think I think that this card is good because a gift of life or whatever. It's it's like an instant for white one and it just says gain eight life that just becomes reanimate or animate dead like a guy like stream of life, stream of life x equals whatever. Yeah, and you just it's like reanimate. I think that this card is actually cool because it through doing white things.
Speaker 1: You do black things, like old school white stuff. That's actually pretty Yeah, I think it's cool. That's actually cool.
Speaker 2: Gucci Okay, beret bear it. Oh, but it's French. He's obviously No.
Speaker 1: He's definitely not. He swears lots.
Speaker 2: Well, French people could swear.
Speaker 1: Not in not the way he does.
Speaker 2: Oh he doesn't say tabernac.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he says fuck. Oh yeah. Did you see their fort Nah. They have to censor it because it's the nineties.
Speaker 2: Come on, I know it's not Commander cookout, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Tell you that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Beret avalanche leader. Yeah, is a four drop reach around her four to four human rebel. Whenever an equipment you control enters, you get a two to two rebel, and at the beginning of combat, on your turn attach an equipment to a rebel.
Speaker 1: I just want to point out that's a gruel equipment commander. Yes, that's number two hundred and twenty eight things that grule can do.
Speaker 2: I suppose and it does it.
Speaker 1: Fine, Hey, shut up.
Speaker 2: We just went over Erath Last Ancient. She's doing freaking reanima and she's Celesnia. Yeah, get bandits whatever. Barrett and his friend. Oh, I thought there's another Barrett, isn't it.
Speaker 1: There's another card with Barrett on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is not it. This is Red nine thirteen.
Speaker 1: Right thirteen, my favorite character in the game. I really like him a.
Speaker 2: Lot because he's a dog with a mohawk.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, any talks and he beats wholesale ass and he's very strong.
Speaker 2: Totally do that. This is a three to three vigilance trample beast warrior not dog whatever whatever. Yeah for gruel and one so other modified creature control have vigion tramp and those are things that are equipped, things that are enchanted by things like enchantments you control or counters on them. That's modified yep. And also when Red thirteen enters return target or equipment from your graveyard to.
Speaker 1: Your hand, cool. I like him. I think that's a cool utility card, and I think he has a cool passive effect.
Speaker 2: I think that if you're playing like if you're playing a gruel equipment deck, this just straight up replaces Eternal Witness. This replaces Eternal Witness because it's going to do the same thing like how often am I going to get a Lanna or elf back in my equipment deck versus getting my yeah, exactly, a sword back yes or majeet yeah. Yeah. And also it gives it modified guy's vigilance and trample.
Speaker 1: Directly into tan of the butt sewer. There's where he's going directly in there. And you know I'm going to replace Eternal Witness. That was the very replacement I have already planned for this card.
Speaker 2: It's like I've played Magic at least one time so well.
Speaker 1: And and Final Fantasy, Yes, and Final Fantasy obviously.
Speaker 2: Obviously this card the extended version of this that's available, correct me if I'm wrong only in Collector Boosti's yeah, quite expense.
Speaker 1: Have you did you hear this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen. That's the sound of a million weaves having an orgasm.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought it was the sound of money leaving your wallet.
Speaker 1: Because it's well, it's the same thing. Really, is seph Roth is on a card?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's the big villain a Final Fantasy seven. Everybody loves this.
Speaker 2: Guy because you've got long hair and a catana and he's wearing like a robe.
Speaker 1: Apart from the scene where he burns the city down, which is what's being shown in the art there. I actually kind of think he's sort of lame. He tries to he tries to cause mass extinction on a planet because his mom didn't love him. Like, this guy sucks.
Speaker 2: Well, it's I mean, he could have done something more productive like started and only fans or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like suck it up, bro, Like come on, man.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't even find his card. Oh here it is. Okay, Ceph, you're off Fallen hero Okay, you're ready for this.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: He's a seven to five for White red three. That's five man of seven five.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Human.
Speaker 2: Avatar SOLDI. So he's following suit human and soldier and avatar for two. Whenever Sepheroth attacks, you may put a cell counter on target creature until end of turn. Each modified creature you control has base power and toughness seven to five.
Speaker 1: That makes the matic sense. Sure it actually does.
Speaker 2: I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 1: I'll give you that one.
Speaker 2: Also three sacrifice a modified creature, which is probably anyone that you have. Return this card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.
Speaker 1: Also very on theme. This is actually a very well designed card and a very good card, although I dunk on the character, but I think that sepharav falling here was actually a really good commander card, and I think we will see it helming decks. I really do. I think that we're gonna see this card around lots.
Speaker 2: People are gonna cut this card out of this deck and put in it like an equipment, like a sort of feast and famine or a fire and ice or something, and they're gonna take their Sephar off and they're gonna make a whole new deck out of it. Yeah, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. I really do. I think that people are gonna build this deck, and I think it's gonna be a really really cool deck.
Speaker 2: Yes, like the people who took their their Suraman out of the Mortar pre con and built a Sourmon deck and have their pre con that's modified.
Speaker 1: Or you're gonna add red and white to your Hydra deck and your hydras are just going to be even more beastly because now they're not zero zeros with counters on them. Now they're seven fives with counters. That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Even I don't even need counters. I don't know what are the counters for when I got seven.
Speaker 1: Five right exactly, So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I want to play my green X equals zero seven to five. There it is, or however, the math shape.
Speaker 1: Exequals one, yeah, eight six, pretty good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this card good? This is Conformer, sure sho.
Speaker 1: That's a Ufie's ultimate weapon in the game.
Speaker 2: This doesn't seem very ultimate, weapony.
Speaker 1: It's actually not very good. It actually does less damage than the weapon that precedes it. In the escalation of powerful weapons in the game.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to one wrecking ball arm.
Speaker 1: This this equipment should have been the Buster Sword. Dang it, Like Clouds Buster sword not being in this deck is a big, big, big miss, this card being a throwaway equipment from the game. I think with the Buster Sword not being present in the deck, I think that this one is a It's a big miss.
Speaker 2: Oh, because I was gonna say Cloud's Buster Sword exists, Branda, but it's not in this it's in the main set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not in the it's not in the Commander deck.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because you have to be able to open up Cloud's buster sword, because it's a jerk off card in Booster pack.
Speaker 1: Was it good called a Cloud's big sword or sword that's big or whatever the file?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Instead of that, you got a wrecking ball arm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is sod. If you had a gatling gun for a hand, which Barrett does, are you gonna cover it with a fucking bowling ball that you can hit somebody with? That's never gonna happen. I remember the first time I equipped this is the Yeah he's gonna fucking shoot giant cannon balls now, and it's like, oh no, he just hits some with his hand. This, this is stupid.
Speaker 2: Equip Creature is base power and toughness seven to seven and can't be blocked by Creature two or less, so no chumping'. Yeah. Also equip Legend three, equip Regular seven.
Speaker 1: It even says equip this to Cloud do a thing?
Speaker 2: Does Cloud equip that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's Barrett is.
Speaker 1: Yes, only Barrett can use that weapon. It says equip Tifa do the thing like, damn it. This should have been the Buster Sword. It's a big flavor failed really cool card though. We'll also go into Tan and the butt sewer because now my two to two is seven to seven. That can't get jumped and you know what that means, SAPs.
Speaker 2: I love getting SAPs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, that's the last card in the whole set, is it? That's the last commander new card that we have to talk. Oh my god, we finally did it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna do a thing here. I'm gonna I'm gonna ask you something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, thus far as a final fantasy, and I'll emphasize.
Speaker 1: Huh fucking nerd. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you appreciative? Disappointed? Just regular appointed? Are you whelmed, overwhelmed, underwhelmed? What is the whelm level of Uncle Brando Brando?
Speaker 1: I am? I think overall. I think I'm underwhelmed, just because again I'm one hundred percent comparing this set to Lord of the Rings in every way, because in my head they should have been the same. I know this is a standard legal set, so you have les leeway. I understand that, but the fact is I wanted this These decks. Specifically because these aren't standard cards, I wanted them to be a little better flavor wise. It's great as far as a Final Fantasy fan goes for wreck except for Wrecking Ball arm I can read these cards and go, yes, I understand that. Ye, I like this. Yeah, great job flavorfully giving the fans service that I want.
Speaker 2: And at some point that does matter. And if the card isn't as powerful, but it is synergistic. Remember I said last week, we are in the synergy era of Commander. You can do just as good of a job with your synergy based Final Fantasy deck that is, card by card, lower powered, yep, but just as good of a stack of one hundred cards.
Speaker 1: It slivers versus OLDRASI right, you get, the more you get, the better your deck is, versus having one great, big powerful thing.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what we're getting here, so I think. But power level is a little lower than I kind of had hoped for. But overall, I think that there's lots of cool stuff here, and there's a deck I'm certainly very excited to build. If you watched our pre show yesterday and when we talk about the main set next week, there's lots of really cool stuff. But so I think that anybody who buys these, you're gonna be able to take these out to a general commander game and you're gonna be able to fuck people up.
Speaker 2: With was that was my next question is are these decks? Are they interesting? Are they manageable? Like that counters one? I always think for new players, which is maybe not final Fantasy universes beyond pre con, maybe that's not where the new player goes first. But as a newer player, when you're like, oh, everybody says this deck Commands one said that this is the most powerful pre con of this year. I'm going to spend one hundred dollars or two hundred dollars on this pre con and then have it be unmanageable because it's so complex. Every card has one hundred thousand words on it. I'm not complaining, I'm just I'm just observing and kind of wanting your opinion. Are these do they fall into that trap or are they more straightforward and we can say, oh, the Naia one is very much an equipment based soldiers Matter deck, and I can figure that out.
Speaker 1: I think overall all of them, with the exception of Final Fantasy ten that's the band Counter's deck.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: I think that all of them are perfectly straightforward and infinitely build aroundable, and that includes ten, Like these are decks that are great on their own, and there's a big opportunity for you to just go out and turn it into something else, which I love that as far as that this is a total home run for Magic the Gathering. Any one of these decks you pick up, you're gonna play it, You're gonna like it, You're gonna take a card out of it that you really really like, and you can instantly build a deck.
Speaker 2: Around, make a new deck of or if I open up other Final Fantasy Products, like we're going to do in Las Vegas, that's right at the CCO experience. If I find a card that I want to put into the pre con for me, if I got like if I just snapped my fingers and these four precns appeared, there's cards that I want to pluck out of the pre con and put into my current decks, And there's cards from the Final Fantasy product that I want to put into the pre cons yep. So I could easily just make that one for one like direct lateral exchange two decks and now I've got two decks, or or I could take a legend out and make a whole new deck like you said, right, So there's so there's options and and I think that that's valuable. Sometimes with with regular sets, I don't feel like you get that because there's one pre con that's like really good and it just happened in in Ether Drift, right, the zombie one was so much, so much better. Not that the other one wasn't good or I wouldn't want to play with it, but it's.
Speaker 1: The end of the day, one is better.
Speaker 2: Am I What am I doing with this? Do I use the backup commander? Build a new deck? Do I slot things out? Do I upgrade it? Like? Does it feel as good? And it's just like nothing is inspiring me to want the deck that's way less good. And all of these, even the counter one, is something that I could say, Oh I could, I could do this and this and this.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna see whatever I think this. Maybe this is just me fanboying a little bit, but I really do think that this crop of Commander decks are going to result in many more Commander decks than let's just say the last year's worth of product probably.
Speaker 2: Has until you go back as far as Lord of the Rings and you see modified pre cons unmodified pre cons. You see Samon Froto decks, you see Saron Deck, I see Saramon decks. I see Tom Bombadill decks. I know he wasn't in the pre con, but he was Lord of the Rings five color Saga card, which in here we get another one in the main set of five color some kind of bard guy. Yeah, so we're gonna see kind of the same impact. And instead of doing a card by card review next week of every card.
Speaker 1: Because there's ten thousand legends an eight million card, we're going to look at what our anticipated income income.
Speaker 2: Anticipated impact a lack of income if we're buying this set. Anticipated impact of the set is on the phone format, both locally and at large in Vegas, along with some of Uncle Brando's favorite cards. So that's what we're that's what we're doing next week. We talked about that before the show.
Speaker 1: Yes we did.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for that.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for that too, and you know when we're gonna get to it after we thank Fusion Gaming Online Dot com or you can use special promo code CCO Nation, say five percent of all your super sick ass gaming needs. Be it a Foil Basic Land all the way up to a Foil Invasion for expect alter.
Speaker 2: Or if you want to spend even more money than that, you could get a Foil Showcase Edition Cloud X Soldier. Yeah, that's a that's a cute few hondi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll that'll drop them. Wait a couple of weeks before you buy that, you'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't wait too long because it might go back.
Speaker 1: There, because then it'll go back up. But there's a sweet spot. It's three weeks from now. Just just get it. Then it'll sure, it'll be less dollars. And we're going to talk about more things that we like, more things that we don't like, and where we think things are going to end up with the Little Fantasy said on the next exciting episode of Commander cook Cout podcast in Our Themes