Speaker 1: Uh uh, what's happening? Everybody? Welcome to Rose Pricks. We're talking Golden Batch.
Speaker 2: Hey, Cecily, Hey, Hey, let's bat We're going to batch the ship out of this batch. We're going to Golden Batch. What if I thought that, like we would get more hits. It's like it's you know, at SEO and so if you're just like Golden Batch Mel Mel Mel, let's meld the mell out of the fucking mel Golden Batchler, do you I.
Speaker 1: Want to start by asking if you have any macro notes, because I do, I have met you.
Speaker 2: Start, I definitely have macrod Are you kidding? First off, I just want to say a spoiler. I guess you're you've already watched it. If you're listening to this spoiler, My top two picks are the top two picks. I mean, it's no prize what they're getting.
Speaker 1: Let's not even say who they are though until the end of case. People don't watch the show and they're just listening for our commentary. Let him be surprised. I was surprised. I was very surprised. Oh my god, I was absolutely shocked.
Speaker 2: And in fact, throughout our notes, I will say who I'm Sure is going home.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, so what's your Oh my gosh. I am just appalled at the mel casting, even more than I was at the beginning. And I you know, I was real mad when that podcast podcast came out. I was, as you know, behind the scenes, I was like, I don't want to do it. I don't want to cover this guy. Fuck this guy. He's so awful. I can't believe he made those comments. That's a true those are his true feelings, because he was just like sure and his feelings absolutely. But you know, but then I was like, you talked me into it. You were like, okay, but you know, it's a service to people. We're a service. Well yeah, but it's we're not in this for the money. We're in this to be givers or other We're all the only thing we care about is people's entertainment. And who are we? Who are we to like dim our light to help other people? You know? You know what I'm saying? Or are we one hundred percent? Yeah? No, I agree, I'm with you. I think I want That's a Gandhi quote. I'm not sure who said it. It doesn't matter. What matters is that we're living by this kind of higher consciousness, which.
Speaker 2: Is I think you're talking about Taoism if I'm honest, Now, why would I say if I'm honest, if I'm not lying, I think you're talking about Daoism, which a lot of people think is Taoism.
Speaker 1: That is incorrect, right, Taoism.
Speaker 2: And if you want to like kind of a dummies version of getting into it, the dow of who is really good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Pooh and his Taoist movements own that book.
Speaker 2: It's a great book. And the Day the Day of Picklet, which I can't find. I lost that. Oh that's that's that's a different I know. I don't I don't haven't moved in a really long time, so I don't know where that went. But that's not what the story is about today. Have you ever thrown by the way Iiching? Do you have the book of Iiching where you throw coins?
Speaker 1: I do. I take love that and I used to, especially when I was younger and suffering had more angst. I used to throw the coins all the time to like figure out if a guy was going to call it always has to do with men.
Speaker 2: Stephanie, I will do that. I wrote about this and I'm not joking. I'm sure you did too, but I one hundred percent use There's a thing online. I'm not going to say which one because I don't want to give that away. I want to give that to the universe. But there is a virtual magic eight ball that I use every time before I text a guy at now.
Speaker 1: As this age, and I am not getting a.
Speaker 2: Guy that I like, like a guy that I crush on or something, you know, like if I'm interested, not just any guy, right ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I swear to God, I swear.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding, and I follow it and it's it's correct.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, that's that's easier though. The eye ching is like it's very involved, like you have to you take three coins, you throw them, you mark down the pattern of how many heads and how many tails, and you do it like ten times, and then you go through and find the pattern and then that tells you that then there's like a reading's not wrong, No, it's not not wrong. There was an online version of it that I used to use as well, back in my okay Cupid days that was connected to okay Cupid. And now I'm not on that, you know, now, bumble brings me to the magic gay ball. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, guys, this is more interested interesting than anything Mel's going to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay. So I'm just going to go back to what I was saying, which is that I was off of Mel. But then I sort of got used to the idea. You know. I was like, well, we're doing this, so I'm going to try to embrace it. And you know, I stayed open minded. Truthfully. I was like, you know, he's he's handsome on some angles, you know whatever. This episode completely turned me around. I was like, however, however open I he was just a dick the entire episode. He's so aggressively holding Bland, he's withholding. He has zero personality, and these beautiful accomplished women are throwing themselves at him just they want him so bad. And I was like, what is he doing? He doesn't care and he's not even He's not even smart enough to pretend a little bit. He's like, no, not going to bring the game, not into it? Like what, no ISZ what are we supposed to like about it? What? There's no warmth? There was nothing, he emanated nothing, And I was so mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you it made no sense, and I was really, I've never seen anything quite like it, and I get you know, I think his point of view is going to be like I just don't want to lie to anybody or whatever. Now you could say that that's what his PR team would say, right, But no, there's just nothing in there.
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing in there. But you know what, there is something in the weight loss medications by Hers. And I am a big fan of all this. It's the buzz at brunch, it's in your group chats, it's all over your social media. But like, are you wondering if it's for you? It is, and we're talking about weight loss medication and for HERS is changing the game. You go through Trent's, you go through Hers, you go through their website, and if prescribed, you get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care check ins, dosage and medication adjustments, and access to twenty four seven online support and no additional cost. Yeah, weight loss by Hers is a realistic, not restrictive way of life, honestly, So, whether you want to lose weight, grow thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, they do it all Hers has you covered. Visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O R H E r S dot com slash rosepricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Weight loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription requires you website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchase here.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh, let's get into this nonsense. We got our hometown, But did you have I thought you might have a macro. Well, my macro was just sort of a shock, like overall shock. How withholding he was to all of them? Yeah, how freakin' bore. I mean, like I couldn't how rushed. I guess this is a big macros, Just like how rushed the whole thing is. How I still had to like check notes when we got to Debbie, I'm like, wait, it was Debbie and she's in the final.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that this is what the fifth episode.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is just madness now, and I kind of want to hold this thought until we get to it.
Speaker 1: But I'll just this could be a macro.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like they're all just joking around at this point, like the families are not taking this seriously. The hometowns went like luckily for us, they went quickly because they didn't even bother Like even the hometown people were like, yeah, cool, cool, you want to throw this football for a while?
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha are you gonna propose? Like nobody was really having.
Speaker 2: The bullshit talks, and when they did try to, Mel shut them down so quickly that it was like, well that's that. Yeah, yeah, it was bizarre. Nobody like, nobody's even trying at all. And but yet there were a couple of fun moments.
Speaker 1: So let's okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, Mel's feeling great and it's I'm just reading a book on the plane and I sort of got it.
Speaker 1: Thought it was the Bible.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is he just fucking thumbing through the Bible on a plane to Vegas?
Speaker 1: Dude, I mean he was. It was if you look.
Speaker 2: Clade didn't screenshot it, but I really think it was like the New Testament.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Who knows another thing that I noticed too, And this just this is like just one more kind of macro. But I'll say it now, just like you did, why not let's fill it with macros. Nothing happens on this episode, which is kind of actually rare for the Bachelor, Like we're going to talk about it and we're going to make it fun and keep it lively. But I'm just saying it's rare that they can't find and there is no drama whatsoever, no twists, no drama, super straightforward, nothing happens. So I noticed that when they do those teases at the beginning, you know, those editors have to be pulling their hair out. They're just like, yeah, what moment are we going to cold open this with? And remember last week the cold open was that like birds and the Bees thing where she was going like oo before getting in that hot tub, and they just didn't have and it was like a mislead, but also like it didn't even it wasn't even in the actual show because they had to kind of edit it to make it like funny. They couldn't even find anything they had. It was just like one quick scene from one of the hometowns. It's like, oh no, what's gonna happen here? It was just literally like yeah, how well, do you really know? My mom?
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't even write down what the teas was because I was like, I never do because I always hate the teas. I know, I noticed that there was one, but I was proud of myself even seeing Mel on the plane. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm proud of you too, because I don't have it. I just said that. We started to the airport and Mel is leaving to visit one of the beautiful, beautiful ladies, beautiful Ladies, beautif full hometown. Mel's so excited because the last time he went to meet someone's family was twenty five years ago. Okay, let's do the math. I'll all say that. Let's do the math. Mel's sixty six, So twenty five years ago he was forty one. So does that mean he literally is so avoidant that he till he was forty one he didn't meet someone's parents.
Speaker 2: He was much younger, right, she had kids, right, So she had to have been not. I mean, she could have been forty, but I doubt they had kids right away. No, and they have, like, didn't we look that up to two kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, she was twenty years younger. But so he he did not have a real relationship till he was forty one with a much younger woman, and that's the first time he met someone's parents. I'm just saying, not a good look. Doesn't make me like excited for this, not even a little bit. Also, he's just like basically not even picking up his feet. He's just shuffling his feet. Like, hey, he shows up in Vegas. So Peg is first Peg.
Speaker 2: You know, she's gonna make anybody look kind of like the next to her because she's so she's so manic. I don't want to say manic, but she's got a lot of energy. Yeah, so she's sort of like, look at all these guys. I'm banging at the firehouse jk is where I work. I thought it'd be really funny. I thought it'd be funny. As he looks, he's like, yeah, I never got to sit in the chow chuo machine before, Like choo choo machine?
Speaker 1: Do you mean a train that's not a train, that's a fire truck. They have to hold up like a little toy of a fight.
Speaker 2: They're like, mel, this is a fire He's like, it was fun to get to look at the bombs, And I thought, wouldn't that be funny if Golden Bachelor producers were like, okay, we're Mel difuse a real bomb.
Speaker 1: They're like, you gotta try, you gotta be open, balls down. Oh, I just like also kind of like the idea of doing this again when Mel's like in his eighties and he really is just like Joe Bidening it. He's just like my friend corn Oh, my son Hunter went to Russia once.
Speaker 2: And they're like, Okay, yeah, that's great, but this is these are the firemen, these are my coworkers. And also I was in the bomb diffusing squad. Yeah, she is pretty bad ass. We forget listen. Peg has been one of my favorites from the beginning. You know that I've not I do not hold back on my love of Peg. I've always loved her. Yeah, not like her at all. Tell me why I love her, Like she's such a bad ass and she's so cool. Oh, she's sold so much better. Yeah, And so he's just sort of like these are things you could never do, is sit in the fire. I got to see like there's nothing behind is like I'm a little worried about him. Actually, okay, I don't win. The last time we've done any kind of physical check on him. But I have an idea. I have an idea for the Bachelor, even though it's already filmed. Okay, so it's kind of too late for them. This would be such an incredible twist.
Speaker 1: You are welcome. So here's here's how it goes. Mel does this whole thing that he's doing where he's so lukewarm on every buddy, and then at the end he proposes to Peggy and he's like, you know what, I I was just decided I fell in love with you like the other day, and like, yeah, I want to marry you. And Peggy goes, you know what. Now I thought about it and absolutely not, Like you really woke up myself esteem and like, now, why would I settle for somebody who's like you, no, thank you? And then she leaves. Oh my god, it would be great. I don't think it would happen. Okay, it has happened.
Speaker 2: Not on the Golden It's happened on shows where people didn't someone propose and someone said no.
Speaker 1: Has that ever happened. I don't think it's ever happened. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Is it just that someone didn't That would be awesome of like, hey, you know, going through all this process and like what, you get to date a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I mean, the show is so stupid. I mean it's so.
Speaker 2: Stupid because when you know, it gets me so fired up. You're so right about like at least love is blind as a lovely premise about like getting to know each other, and everybody's dating, not just the guys, right, It's so awful. I mean, this is just I mean, listen, I know we're all coming from that place. Nobody's like, oh my god, I think I'm gonna find love like this. No one thinks that anymore except me, who's still probably going to go on the Golden I just think is the.
Speaker 1: Least prize of anybody that we've ever had. I thought an asshole wrote that, Yes, so it just takes away from the fact that these women are fighting for his love. It's just sad. It makes the whole thing kind of It was a downer. It was a total downer.
Speaker 2: So speaking up, so he's very flaw I just kept writing, he's not into Peg because we hadn't seen the other two yet, so I'm like, oh my god, it's definitely not her. He's very flushed, I said, and he needs to go to the doctor, like a lot of those are signs of like heart issues. So he goes to PEG's family, and, like we said earlier, it's pretty determined early on that like the daughter's trying, you know, they're trying to have real conversations with him, and they're not getting They're like literally like, okay, so what do you like about my mom?
Speaker 1: Well, she's blonde. He tells this crazy story.
Speaker 2: It's like cho was in this like outfit like cosplay or something like role playing, and then she like took off the helmet and she's like blonde. That was his story. That's what he likes about her. He says, yeah, it's just really blonde. Yeah, and like really like this is this is crazy. So they're pulling teeth when they tell They're like, so you like so you like her, you like him?
Speaker 1: And he she's not. PEG's not giving much either. She's like, yeah, he's cool, it's all right. He's a nice guy. Also, Peg There's mom is like a super fan of the Bachelor, so that also a little awkward because PEG's like, yeah, I mean this isn't really like The Bachelor exactly, but like my mom's real into it. And she's like, I've been watching it for twenty years. So then then his daughter, Dakota, His daughter, Dakota is very pretty. I really like her. Your daughter PEG's daughter, PEG's daughter. Sorry, yeah uh. And then her daughter has a boyfriend named Cole, which is spelled like the store Coals a h L. Which I was like, is his mom just loved shopping like bargain hunting at Cole's, Like why why would you name your child Cole? And go, oh my god, I'm gonna spell it like the store. This is the weirdest trail off. But like that, when anytime anyone brings up Coals, I always laugh. I was.
Speaker 2: I was there one time with a friend and he was They were like, would you like to open a Cohle's card account or whatever? And my friend's like okay, And then I said, so he's opening the account and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even kidding.
Speaker 2: I go get it in like uh orange, get the color and he goes, yeah, I'm sure that Coles has like a choose your own color of the car. Like it just made me laugh that, like we had this whole conversation about Cole's. He's like yeah, I'm sure Coles lets me choose the color of the credit card they give me. It's just like the dumbest thing for me to say, too, Like why did I say that? Right, right, right, anyway when I've never actually been to Coles so that oh I have, but all.
Speaker 1: That time, but when when Mel is telling this, this whole story about her being blonde, he goes, uh, he did. I want to know if you picked up on this? So, because Dakota goes, so, what was your first impression of her? Like what did she do when she got out of the limo? And Mel goes, uh, Dakota. He's like, well, Dakota, you have no idea, Dakota, why would you do that? Are you selling her a car? It was so weird. He's so sad. It's sad.
Speaker 2: Want guess And he kept giving one word answers. She'd be like, uh, huh, anything else, And then he said he goes one thing. She's like, what are some descriptive things you can say about my mom peg who was a bomb diffuser? And he was like, well, she's alive.
Speaker 1: You said that. Yeah. She goes she's like, what do you like about my mom? And he goes well this is I wrote this down word for he goes, well, her spirit, and Dakota goes, okay, what about her spirit? You know her? And he goes her energy and she goes, but what what about her energy? And he goes, she's alive? And then he's just dead air unless the editors were doing him dirty, but I don't think. So he's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: And then she's nice, like she's kind of like her mom, a little bit of a pleaser, the daughter. So she's like, I like that you like that he likes that your mom's alive.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't think she just knew what to say to him, Like I think she was like, okay, I just I don't And then so then she goes, well, are you in love with my mom? And have you told her? And he's like no. He goes yeah he does, no, no, nope, and also don't know if I can even if I can get there, And Dakota goes She's like.
Speaker 2: Well why actually yeah, She's like, you have one week to propose, like what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this side to the camera, she's like, I'm asking Mels some hard questions and his answers are not putting me at ease. No, and then oh, and then she says to him, she goes, well, at the end of this, if you're like, are you like, are you gonna just say I want to date you? And he goes, I don't know, like.
Speaker 2: What, he's not well, he's not okay, Like I'm not even joking. I kind of feel bad even mocking him, even though I hate how much he made fun of older women. I feel bad for him. I don't think he's okay. I think he's really being propped up on like meds. I'm not even kid. I don't think he's getting enough air to his brain. Something's wrong with mel And that's just a fact. It makes me miss Gary. And it was just it was so I actually made a note because we didn't we hadn't gotten to the other women yet. I made a note here, just just like why not the editors just cut this like he's being so vague.
Speaker 1: This is just ridiculous. I think this is a problem. She's like, I'm really predictive. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: The daughter was just saying like I'm so protective, but she's just wasting her breath, Like you don't need to go into the bachelor's speak, we get it.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what I think. I truly think that they just didn't have enough. There was just wasn't enough, you know. Okay, So then there was a commercial and I saw an ad for Gray's Anatomy, and I was like, that show is still on the air. Is that true? I guess I never really watched great. I was an er person. Not that you couldn't watch both, right enough, ILL like that, right, I feel like I was in my twenties when Gray's Anatomy was on Simpsons or SNL. I mean, it seems so docated. I just can't imagine like that still being a thing. But okay, so you know what we should do.
Speaker 2: We should start from the beginning Gray's Anatomy and cover that. People're like, I can't go back to that. It was literally thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: So so then Mel training and mixed Steamy. So Mel is like is starts getting and I'm not kidding this is I'm not being hyperballic, you know, I'm not. He starts getting like a little bit aggressive with Dakota.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Stephanie, I wrote, I are they fighting? That's literally I saw the same thing. He was being like he doesn't. He can't hide his he couldn't mask his dickiness anymore.
Speaker 1: No, no, So Dakota's like, but okay, Mel goes, well, I don't think I have to be in love right this second mean kind of mean, and Dakota goes, yeah, okay, but at the goal at the end of this Now, remember this is a Bachelor watching family. The mom, Peggy's mom loves the Bachelor's She's been watching for twenty years, so obviously Peggy's watched it and the daughter's watched it. Dakota is like, am I in a different universe right now? So Dakota's just trying to get some reality going and She's like okay, yeah, but the goal at the end is to get down on Wendy and propose. And then he just argues back, He's like, no, no, I know. He goes, no, the goal is just to find somebody. So and then she goes, well, Dakota says, well, are you actually looking for somebody? Like do you even want a lifelong partner to build a life with? And he goes, huh, I was married for twenty years. I liked it. What, oh my god, what is happening? And I do not happen. He's just not having it.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to do that, there's nothing they can there's nothing to work with.
Speaker 1: So agree.
Speaker 2: But I I were the producers, I would talk to the women and be like, do you like the meles being so cold and vague? Maybe you should push back. That's what I would really lean on the women. But the ones he's chosen are not going to be the one like, it's too bad we don't have Nicole. Somebody even that we didn't like her. She was terrible, but she would have been good TV here.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred percent agree the villain should have made it further Listen. I don't think that the editors are doing him dirty. I think the editors have nothing to work with. I think they're probably unhappy, and I think this is this is why there are those leaks which we've talked about on our on our Patreon where they're saying that the Disney or whatever is like really upset that he's the lead, and they it's the worst ratings ever. It's like, well you can see why, of course, of course, and they had a chance to pull it.
Speaker 2: I don't think they had been filming yet when that podcast came out I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't even how they could have thought he was going to be good. Yeah, And I don't know why they couldn't.
Speaker 2: It could have been the most interesting thing ever if they'd been like, you know, we don't think he's ready or right for this particular show, so we're going to back to the drive. I mean, like, why push that through when everyone was so mad? So then you already knew you were going to lose viewers.
Speaker 1: It just makes sense, right, He had to have so much personality to push past the idea that he already practically got himself canceled for a good reason, not just cancel culture, but because he was actually saying like really shitty things about women on a show where he's supposed to be dating. So rather than stop it, I guess you guys were like, I'm talking to I'm mad at the producers right now. I guess you guys were like, no, no, no, you don't understand this guy is so personality plus that we're taking the risk he's going to kill it. I mean, he's not acting, he's not even giving the energy that he gave on the podcast episode. He's so subdued and tamped down that. It's like, what is he mad? Like, oh, I can't say anything like you have ohyah, there's that.
Speaker 2: And also he's clearly not attracted. He said it, I don't want older? Why I want younger? So all he's envisioning he now thinks he's going to be so famous they're going to slide.
Speaker 1: Into his dms. But can you imagine how old is he? Sixty?
Speaker 2: Said right, I'm not just in one in their mid forties, Like, oh yeah, I want to.
Speaker 1: Get with that.
Speaker 2: I got to get boned by that man. Who's gonna want that? Who does he think?
Speaker 1: I'm going to make a quick little prediction right now because and I guess this is also a little bit of a macro. But maybe this whole show is just like going to be kind of MACROI but look when he was on the date with Cindy, and this is, you know, just skipping ahead a tiny bit. I'm looking at her and I'm looking at her daughters, and I'm like, there is no way that he's not kind of more attractive to the daughters. And the problem with yeah, and yes, I think he sees these women, even though he keeps trying to claim otherwise. He sees them as not being datable to him. He sees them as being like grandma types, because that's how he sees himself. He has this idea of himself, this narcissistic idea of like I was a football player, I could get any woman I wanted. Now I'm not going to settle for like I'm hot. I think he thinks he's hot. I think he has some delusion that he has like a great body, and I think he genuinely thinks like I could easily get a woman who's like forty two. So I think that he's not. I don't think he wants any of these women, and that makes it a little bit hard to slog through.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, correct, all of that is true, all of every single thing you said.
Speaker 1: And I had that thought and is like, why are we all? But we I got some more jokes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, now before we get to yeah, where are we on time?
Speaker 1: Where we are? We are only twenty seven minutes in, so we got to go, but we got to keep going. But hold on, so before we're not done totally done with Dakota. So Dakota says, okay, listen. Oh so so then she says, after he says, yeah, I was married for twenty years. You know. I like that Dakota is still trying. First of all, Dakota is the hero that we all need. I felt a little bit in love with Dakota. I want to be friends with her. I thought she was a fresh family voice. She wasn't like a bitch. She was just trying to hold his feet to the fire a little bit. She was trying to get something from him. You know what. I recommend for Dakota to be a producer on the show. So she just keeps going. She goes, well, how can you assure me that my mom's going to be protected? And he goes, I don't know. I'll do my best. So she's like, okay, but if she's not the one, please don't drag her through this process. Let her go. And then Dakota rightfully so says to the camera like, you know, I think my mom is more sure of his feelings like than he is. Like this man is not sure at all. So then Dakota try to talk to her mom. She's trying, and she's like, listen, I just worry, Like I don't want you to let your guard down, and like get her, you know, and she's like, well, nothing risk, nothing gained. That's what I always said about defusing a bomb. Just not always sure that the wires are gonna like match, but like, who knows, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Like there could have been a moment where mel turned to the camera and was like, listen, I know I'm being very vague and I'm not giving a lot, but I don't want to, you know, I don't want to lead somebody. I do have feelings and I do know who it is or I'm down to the final two, but I just don't want you know, I don't want to give it away because I just, you know, like I want to keep exploring to the very end, like anything that showed compassion or like lust or anything, there's nothing. And I had the same thought, that's so funny when he was talking to Cindy's hot daughters, Hot Texas daughters. Uh huh, Yeah, he's like one hundred percent more into them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's probably more into one of the Cody the soon to be brother in law son in law.
Speaker 2: Yes, like he's probably like, well, you know, that might be more interesting than this old hag who knows no.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I just yeah, it's awful. So before the end of this date and this is becoming almost SNL sketch worthy. The bench talk. It's like, I'm like, do they just have a bench and they just put it on a truck and they just bring it from location to location? They just it because nobody has benches on their front lawn. But at every single place they just put a bench there and they go, Okay, sit on the bench. Like why do they have to have the talk there? You know, it would be like so much more believable, like have them like just sit on the front porch, sit on some steps, go sit on the wall anywhere that, go sit in the car. It's different, something different to that location like they have.
Speaker 2: It's like they didn't have any money to pay for locations, to pay for anything. Like they didn't because you know, you have to like get stuff approved. So they're yeah, there's a bench they bring around.
Speaker 1: Remember back in the day when they used to travel. Yeah, that's oh my god. Well it was like ten years ago. I'm the Bachelor, not.
Speaker 2: On Golden No, never on that, but they did on the Last Bachelor. They did it on thee they traveled. I don't remember where they went because it's all one big just nightmare of a trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trauma. So they have bench talk and I wrote, I'm going to be honest because that's how we what we talk. So I even talked that way in my notes. I said, he doesn't seem into her. I don't think she's I don't think she's for him, and then I wrote, sorry, peg a big Dakota fan. Though I just wrote why fake all this? Bye bye? So that was that? All right? That was that? So I'll tell you what's not that though? We should say hello. I know that we already had said hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's say hello to our people on patreona because they they are on our Patreon, which, by the way, if you guys want to join our rose Pricks Patreon. We bring all the like little secret stories, all have a gossip secret. I mean, they're out there all the gossip and we go, we deep dive into the shit on any show that we're like anybody, whether it's Bravo, Love is Blind, Goldie Catch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also it supports us. It helps support our show, so like five bucks a month. I know it's not nothing, but it would help, yeah, really help us. So like Kathy Kathy Callman does it at the shout out level is ten dollars a month, Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, Hello Allo Allo, Jane McMurray and Yard Borrow, Sherry Shannon.
Speaker 1: Where where Sheerr's come back? Where's our Sherry series? Sid Weldon?
Speaker 2: I love that name. I love these names. Lauren Burns is a very classic named Kelly D. You know you can count on Kelly D. Andrea Crawford and I mean sorry best for last frolicker Yeah, Hi, and our friend Jean Va another beautiful name, uses his shout as a charity, which you guys could do too, Just so lovely and Hisses into Homes. It's furniture banks that help families that are making transitions into new homes that can't really afford all the new furniture helps them kind of furnish that stuff you go to houses into Holmes dot org yep that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also gals spitfire social. If you want to, like, you know, elevate your business, get more eyes on your products, she can help you by crafting your Instagram ads, your tiktoks, your Facebook. She's really an expert at social media advertising. So just go to Spitfire Social and see how she can help you. Also, my very close family friend. That's that's I can tell you that I trust him with my life. Adam Lerner is a car broker and they help you get a car without having to go through a dealership. And it saves you a lot of time, hassle and money because he can get you a dirt cheap deal depending on what kind of car you want.
Speaker 2: So go to Adam's got a car, Yes and yes, please do all that. And our friend Laura Stewart has Aspire Counseling. They work. There're specialists that work in like trauma work brain like mapping. It's the coolest thing. They will send you like a headset and do all this work with like brain mapping and also counseling. You can find them at Denver brainspotting dot com. But you do not need to live in Denver or Colorado to use them. But please check them out again Denver Brainspotting dot com. Just check it out and yeah again say Rose Pricks, it's not you all right. Part two is coming up where we got speaking to Denver, Debbie Denver and Cindy don't sleep on Cindy, No, we will get into that soon.
Speaker 1: All right bye everybody,