Speaker 1: Middletown is where we're going for second date update. Hopefully we can help Will out. Will is on the line, went on a great first date with Ali. Good morning, Will, Good morning, Hey, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks, happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope we can help you out. Obviously, you know what second date update is all about. You went on a great first date with the woman named Ali, and you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: So tell us about the first date.
Speaker 2: All right, Well we met and where did you meet?
Speaker 3: Where did you meet?
Speaker 2: At a puppy training class?
Speaker 3: Oh cute? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you both have puppies and you were at this training class, got to know each other, and then you went.
Speaker 3: On a date.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, let's let's go, let's go out, and so yeah, we'd met at this is that a park?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I packed a lunch and the day was amazing, all right, and then I've reached out to her since for another date, but she's just totally ghost to me and I'm not sure what.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so the day was good.
Speaker 1: You packed a lunch, so you played with the dogs and then you sat and had lunch.
Speaker 3: Like, how did it go?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean It was just kind of like an extension that was already working. You know, if it's not broken, fix it. So we met hanging out with their dogs. So brought dogs again, and you know, obviously the park is a great place to do that in so I figured it was, you know, easy next step in the relationship. Okay, it was actually kind of like a nice picnic and everything went well. But I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Here's the question though, because I'm a dog mom. Did the dogs get along.
Speaker 2: The right amount? It wasn't weird.
Speaker 5: It was that'st It wasn't weird.
Speaker 3: And either way, no humping or anything like that. I know a lot of dogs.
Speaker 2: No, I need to protect my little baby. No, they were great, actually.
Speaker 1: All right, so they have the same play style and they got along.
Speaker 3: So and now you're getting totally ghosted and you want some answers. Yeah, okay, we're gonna get you some answers. I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call him ali Im and ask her just to be honest and tell us how she thought the date went.
Speaker 3: And if you're ready for the answers, we're gonna get them.
Speaker 2: I appreciate. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Thanks, all right, hold on, you'll be listening in jumping at any point. Hold on, How cute do you meet a guy and he's got a cute puppy? Hey, that's the thing guys with puppies. If you're a five and you've a puppy and you're automatically a ten, interesting, it's like boy math.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi is Alli?
Speaker 5: There are ye?
Speaker 3: Hey Ali, it's Courtney Ali. What's it's Walmart chef? Hey Ali, it's Savannah. We're calling from Kiss ninety five to seven. You're on the radio. Hi, Hey, weird, Well, welcome to the show. You are just word. You're on second date update.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So you go on a first date, you get ghosted. Call us, we get the answers, and I will just tell you right off the bat. Will called us and said you're ghosting him. Yeah, okay, all right, So let me just Will said, you guys met at a puppy training class. Your first date was at a park with the dogs and a picnic.
Speaker 3: He said it was perfect and the dogs, even the dogs even got a long.
Speaker 1: Same play style. He's reached out to you, and you're totally ghosting him.
Speaker 3: Is there a reason? How did you think the date went well?
Speaker 4: So? I think the date went fine at the beginning, okay, but like we want for a walk with the dogs. We had lunch okay, okay, but then like after lunch we stand up and like the puppies again, these are like puppies. They like mine jumped on his leg and it was like not like a first of all puppy prenny, soft sweet okay, but also like jumps on his leg like in a puppy way, like gentle, playful, like whatever, and no big deal. He kicks this dog off his leg.
Speaker 3: Well what he kicked you? He like shook his your dog off his leg.
Speaker 4: He kicks my dog. Puppy got knocked down, like yeah, great, baby dog just kicks a baby dog dog like okay, crashes to the ground like I just would never I'm not going to date anyone who does that.
Speaker 3: Pood dog what Jeff, let me ask you a question. Are you over exaggerating because it sounds like this is something Courtney would do, like push a dog with my leg. No, no, no, no, I'm just like over exaggerating. I can see dog jumping on my leg and me kicking it and I will never.
Speaker 1: Talk to you again. No, and you would band from my house or anywhere around me.
Speaker 3: Wait, who who's kicking dogs out here? I don't think it was a kick. It couldn't have been a kick. All right, this is what I was a kick? Okay, this is I want to bring up Will. Are you there, Will? I want to bring Will on.
Speaker 5: Will's a kick, That's what this is about.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we shook the dog off. Okay, you did not shake the dogs. Shook, shook, shook, just a little, get off my leg. Sorry, ok that's what you're supposed to do. That's how you train dogs.
Speaker 4: It was not how you trained dogs. You did not hurt dogs to train them.
Speaker 2: I didn't hurt the dog. You literally you like you, Oh no, don't do that, you know, like you shake them up. It was nothing.
Speaker 4: Puppy, puppy, puppy, the puppy that needs to learn.
Speaker 2: That's just a little bit what it's doing. If you don't do that, you know later it's going to jump on your mail man. It's gonna jump off people that come to your house. That's right, gonna hurt grandma like super Well did yeah? I go to them?
Speaker 3: All right? You know, here's the question.
Speaker 2: You would never kick the dog. That's insane?
Speaker 3: Will did Allie's puppy? Did Alley's puppy?
Speaker 1: Like I can visualize a dog pulling on your pant leg, you know, a little puppy pulling on the pant leg and shaking its head and then you move your leg and it looks a little more aggressive than it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's like jumped and wrapped it, you know, paus around my leg and I kind of like pulled my leg away, you know, like I shok it off.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we had no airborne puppies. There were no airborne puppies.
Speaker 2: He wasn't airborne.
Speaker 4: Okay, kick the dog off.
Speaker 1: He's a little he's a puppy though, and I get it. They're a little unsteady. They walk like drunken sailors. So if you're going to give.
Speaker 3: Him a little shove, he might just.
Speaker 2: Be on the ground. Off because it's like, oh, I didn't expect to be you know, I thought I was going to be able to like climb up this human.
Speaker 3: What I feel like.
Speaker 1: And usually what we do is offer another date and we pay for it. But I feel like your parenting styles are a little different, and it probably you guys probably are not a match. Correct, Okay, I definitely think it's just different parenting styles and we're going to leave it at that. But at least Will you got your you know, you got some information, you got your answers.
Speaker 3: Now you know why you were getting ghosted.
Speaker 5: Yep, it was misunderstanding, Yes, but I kicked the dog and okay, well, thank you so much for being honest Ali, and Will I thank you for being on second date.
Speaker 3: Update.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.